[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1371: Shit's Weird, Yo Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 676
Thread images: 83

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51987065
>>
File: Simikiel_Angelarium.jpg (76KB, 547x800px) Image search: [Google]
Simikiel_Angelarium.jpg
76KB, 547x800px
Potion/elixir based alchemy exists in a lot of Jumps (Harry Potter, WoW, Sims off the top of my head) and several of those Jumps have perks that apply for said skill. Question: Do those perks work with the alchemy of other settings?

Also, Jumpers!
What is the most mundane thing you've made with superscience/magic?

Soap. I keep skipping the few eternally clean perks for more crafting stuff and I got sick of buying soap.
>>
>>51996991

For clarification, I just did my own thing with Bloodborne Scenarios, which is why they were also extra stressful and why I'm likely not doing Scenarios again..
>>
Public Service Announcement yoho!
I've uploaded the text-only version of American McGee's Alice to the drive. No changes from when it was discussed here a while back, but while I still intend to make a 'With Images' version I probably won't get around to it for a while. I might as well upload this one first so people don't need to wait another four months or something.

Also, I've uploaded an update to the Homeworld jump. Mostly text fixes and clarifications, only real change is one drawback that provides a bit more CP now.
>>
>>51993649
Canon Companion option?
>>
>>51997252
I figure they do, but there's no guarantee that objects will contain the same alchemical compounds as they did in the original universe. So it would take some research and study to get them working again. Nothing major, just a quick little check you can do when you get in the jump. "Okay, so there's 32% more salt and 21% less sulfur in the local ingredients, should be easy to adjust."
>>
>>51997252
Soda machine, think the touch screen kind you see at fast food places, except a hell of a lot more flavors, better tasting, and healthy.
>>
File: Israfel_Angelarium.jpg (85KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
Israfel_Angelarium.jpg
85KB, 533x800px
>>51997328
Sounds about right. Still probably going to make hilarious mistakes, but that was the cure elixirs from the Sims are for.

>>51997395
Do you have to restock it yourself or do you have an automatic system set up?
>>
>>51997272
>>51996991

Specifically, since I only knew of Dirge's and Cat's scenarios at the time, and they were two completely opposite sides of the spectrum, I just decided to try and figure out what I was comfortable with and do my own since there was no "standard". I don't think there's a standard for how they work now either. Anyways, figuring that shit out was hard and took a real long ass time. Due to bad memory I'm only like 85-90% sure this is how it went down and there's a small margin of error that points to me potentially being real wrong on my thought process at the time.
>>
>>51997410
Automatic system. What type of jumper would I be if I actually did work?
>>
File: bb.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
You may have assumed many names, Jumpers, but in your mind, how do you call yourself?

And what name do your Companions use for you?
>>
>>51997450
Nika, or affectionately/mockingly, depending on who's doing it, "Little Moth"
>>
>>51997252
I added time dilation And immense speed to my railroads, so that I can make the trains run on time without fascism.

>>51997450
they are either all call me by my actual real-life first name or Big daddy.
>>
>>51997450
In my own head? Jumper/my real name.
My companions will generally either call me Jumper or the name they met me as.
>>
How does everyone handle jump reworks?
Treat it as it's own separate jump?
Treat it as a way to go back for another time through the setting?
Redo your entire chain because something you liked isn't included anymore?
Decide you don't care about the new one and just stick with the old one?
>>
File: Chazaqiel_Angelarium.jpg (198KB, 552x800px) Image search: [Google]
Chazaqiel_Angelarium.jpg
198KB, 552x800px
>>51997432
Sometimes there is satisfaction doing stuff by hand. Then again, I hate shopping and do whatever I can to not actually go shopping.

>>51997591
With the WoW remake I'm restarting my Jump. Tailoring/Enchanting was the core of what I had and I wanted to restart anyways. WoW will prolly be the 2nd Jump in my chain with Sims as the first. The crafting guild shall rise again!
>>
>>51997450
Adam, the name I was born with.
Never felt right to give myself a new name. Titles sure, I have a bunch of those. But not names.
Plus, it made RWBY extra fun.
"So you're the dick who's been smearing my name."
"What? Who are you?"
"Hi Adam, I'm also Adam. I'm just like you. Only I'm actually a good guy. And taller. And human. And better than you."
I almost chuckled at Blake's reaction to when I first introduced myself to her.
>>
>>51997288
>Homeworld jump
Ok, the Sajuuk blueprints that are 1,200 CP.
Could you revisit that for both cost and utility?
Because right now, even if you are able to make it in some jump, the ship itself, not being cp, does not follow you because it is yo damn big. let it come with a ancient forgotten cavern/off planet asteroid vault that follows you big enough to fit it in, or let one ship made follow you by christening it the Sajuuk.
>>
Cats made that 'great game' gauntlet, right? the one with all the werewolves?

Is there a part two?
>>
>>51997252
>Mundane thing made with superscience/magic?
A water heater. No, I'm not kidding. My Hot Spring Hotel did not come with a boiler for keeping the bathing pools actually, you know, hot. Partly my own fault. It's a cheap enough option to buy for the place, but I ran out of points and had to prioritize.

So I got inventive. I summoned up a pair of Elementals I met a long time ago when I was in Forgotten Realms and still studying Binding Magic. Very tragic story, if a bit cliched. They were in love, but being a Fire Elemental and a Water Elemental, couldn't touch without hurting each other. They had been sitting in the Underdark for hundreds of years, him sitting in a bed of eternally burning coals in a forge, her maintaining a spring for quenching metal just a short distance away.

At the time, I asked for their True Names so I could summon them and let them have some freedom from the dark, if only in short intervals. But the romantic in me also promised to help them if I ever found a way. Well, I did, but the story doesn't have a happy ending. I don't have all the details, but they were eventually chained back to their spot of servitude and the spell I created for them was stripped away.

Anyways, I finally gave the two a happy ending. I made a massive boiler for the two to inhabit, reinstated their protection, and told them to enjoy themselves. 30 years later and I /still/ have to mix the output water with 80% ice cold just to keep people from being scaled.

>>51997450
I prefer Yorokonde anymore. I have a real name, of course, but I prefer my new one. Most of my Companions call me Yoro.

>>51997591
I usually stick with the Grandfather Clause because my stories are often heavily written and making even simple edits would have wide ranging, trickle down effects. I haven't come across a truly dramatic change to a Jump I've been to yet. Mostly it's little tweaks that don't matter much.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.858859.jpg (472KB, 869x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.858859.jpg
472KB, 869x1000px
>>51997252
> What is the most mundane thing you've made with superscience/magic?
> the most mundane thing
I don't really know how far down the ladder to go with that.
I mean, I guess technically speaking, the most "mundane" thing would be the factories I build to mass produce things, like robots, weapons, gizmos, or food packages. These things can be important when you start fielding armies of goatmen and generally playing up the whole villainy schtick. People need supplies. Factories make supplies. And the better the factories, the better you can supply people.

But that's kindof boring? You're probably asking for something quirky and interesting instead of just another "Konata tends to go full Eggman" story.
So, uh.

I built the Mechaduster DX, based off of Carltron's Mechadusters from Secret of Evermore. They're basically sophisticated Roombas, with low-suction vacuums, swiffers, and cleaning magic, all housed with a simple but effective AI. A true wonder in magitechnical design, they keep the factories and warehouse nice and clean.

They are, of course, mass produced.

>>51997450
> but in your mind, how do you call yourself?
A nickname I used to go by as a child.

I've told a very small number of people... a slightly altered version of that nickname. Because even when I'm letting people in, there's just another barrier.

> And what name do your Companions use for you?
A lot of them call me "Vita", actually.

Or whatever they want.
I'm not too hung up on names.
>>
>>51997450
I still haven't decided on a name and it's bugging me.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>51997288
Neato.

[American McGee's Alice in Wonderland]

Drawbacks: Forgot to Remember, Queen's Wrath, (1300)

Drop-In

Rolled Land of Fire and Brimstone

Bloodstained Grace (Free)
Solitary Confinement (1200)
Heart of Dreams (1000)
Blood-Red Sanity (Free)
Ice-Cold Will (800)
Dreams and Imagination (200)
Jabberwock Eye Staff (50)
Vorpal Blade (Free)
Card Staff (0)

Somewhere in London, there's a troubled boy turning in his sleep. Unlike many orphans, he has friends to take care of him. He is dreaming about a girl confronting her own inner demons

I remember another Wonderland. The nauseating nonconformity. This is even worse.

Fine, then. I'll make that nauseating figment WISH for (ego) death.

Neverland! Cloudbank! The Black Star Manifold! My own Wonderland! Not only do I command my own unreal lands, but I AM ONE! And as one nation under me, I declare war on the Red Kingdom's filth.

Somewhere else, a girl opens her eyes. The cell door is unlocked.

"I have to kill the Red Queen! Can you help me?"

"Sure. Here's a candy nuke. Candy weapons are super effective against dream beings!"

"...thank you, but what's a nuke?"

"Oh, right. Basically, the sun in a can. And one more thing-some friends of mine will be passing through on the way to punish the one who wronged your sister"

And somewhere, Dr. Angus Bumby tries to convince himself that the seven-winged dragon eating his sanity isn't real

>>51997252
I think that brand of toast I made that always lands butter side-up still takes the cake there.

>>51997450
My name consists of seven sigils in the Correspondence, and an audible void. The first sigil means "Hurtling Forever Beyond The World". Though each syllable of my name is actually an encoded physical law that imposes my judgement upon the universe, so it doesn't really translate well to english.

So my companions mostly just call me Anon, the same name I've been going by since jump #1.
>>
http://pastebin.com/3AabyRvi

Here are the perks for Kamen Rider Blade. I can probably finish items today, and have this jumpable by the evening or tomorrow morning. Making perks for a yearly series with a lot of similar tropes is very hard to do without crossing wires.

Let me know how they look so far. Note that Undead will have a mandatory drawback attached.
>>
>>51997826
I'm a bit unclear on what Smiles In The Dark does. Does it actually make you better at turning on those trying to tempt you, or is it just that they underestimate you?
>>
I am a little confused by the Injustice jump. Do the really expensive races come with some default powers? The text seems to indicate this but does not explicitly say which ones you may or may not get for free. Thanks.
>>
>>51997903
Underestimation, mainly.
>>
>>51997729
Not yet. He was going to do a part two, but it's been quite a while.
>>
File: 684_9810.jpg (44KB, 311x201px) Image search: [Google]
684_9810.jpg
44KB, 311x201px
>>51997762
>I've told a very small number of people... a slightly altered version of that nickname. Because even when I'm letting people in, there's just another barrier.

Dammit. At least half the time you talk about your Jumper I just want to hug her so much.
>>
File: 9901c37c0c02121d6c2ccaf6c66ea283.jpg (471KB, 900x1149px) Image search: [Google]
9901c37c0c02121d6c2ccaf6c66ea283.jpg
471KB, 900x1149px
>>51997826
It looks pretty good to me. I don't see any obvious holes or mistakes. You're really making me want to go Drop-In though.

Mostly because I want to make a belt utilizing Core Medals and Rouse Cards.
Kamen Rider Roulette sounds like a great Kamen Rider. SPIN THE REELS AND PICK A CARD! HENSHIN!
>>
>>51997921
Okay, got it. Aside from that bit of confusion, looks good. Some nice perks, A Royal Hand is particularly cool but they're all good. I also like that you can be a Human Undead, that should confuse Hajime something awful.
>>
>>51997907
They get the powers of their race as mentioned in their entries, yes. They're just racial abilities, not free perks from the powers section though.
>>
>>51997252
> What is the most mundane thing you've made with superscience/magic?
...wow, I actually have no idea here. Usually when I bust out the item creation, it's usually to create something epic.

However, I guess that sometimes I just got too lazy to look for something, so I just literally create it on the spot. Like a fork or a stirring spoon.

The wonders of a lazy Magician of the First Magic.

>>51997450
Noel(m) / Noelle(f) Hill, to both questions, not my real name, but so very close that it feels right.
>>
>>51998063
Isn't that equivalent though. I mean if I went Czarnian which says I have extreme strength, what would be the point of buying extreme strength?
>>
>>51997252

I once made a really good blender. It did some other stuff, but at the end of the day it was a blender.
>>
>>51998333
Having extreme strength in your other altforms, without having to use Final Form or other perks like it.

But yes, they're almost equivalent.
>>
>>51998372
Ah. That makes sense now. Thanks Anon
>>
I am collecting sense perks. I have most of my desired list, but I have yet to accomplish one of them. Anyway to have vision strong enough to see atoms? I can do microscopic so far.
>>
>>51997252
Alcohol. I make alcohol. I have made so many kinds I cannot keep track anymore.

A few of the not so mundane kinds became sapient and attacked me.
>>
File: tea.jpg (349KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tea.jpg
349KB, 2560x1600px
>>51997252
Tea.

No, seriously. I make tea. It's good and calming.
>>
>>51998601
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uuw3JKLO1g
>>
>>51998601
Most certainly the beverage of choice for the discerning Jumper.
>>
File: TonightYou.jpg (114KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
TonightYou.jpg
114KB, 1024x682px
>>51997450
I tend to go by Hector in my chains, it's a name I always liked it and it's more or less close to an actual name than what I already have.

If I want to be cheeky or need a false last name, I go with Ganador.
It's the fakest name ever but my coordinator finds it hilarious so my backgrounds tend to legally enforce that as the actual surname.

pic unrelated, but hilarious.
>>
File: Dumah_Angelarium.jpg (349KB, 559x800px) Image search: [Google]
Dumah_Angelarium.jpg
349KB, 559x800px
>>51997745
That is one convoluted water heater. At least they had a happy ending.

>>51997762
The item itself doesnt have to be interesting, I make soap for fucks sake, usually its the reason that interesting. Several of these examples are just people being creatively lazy and I find that entertaining.

>>51997824
But can you make a cat land on its back?

>>51998309
Are those utensils temporary conjurations or something more permanent?

>>51998349
Make any milkshakes?

>>51998464
What is your favorite type of ingredient? Fruits, grains... I dont know if there are any other options. I dont know anything about alcohol.

>>51998601
Any tisanes (not caffeinated herbal drinks made like tea) or just tea?
>>
What can magic in dc do?
>>
>>51997450
Maybe it's because I grew up on an anonymous image board, but I don't tend to think of myself as a name.

Generally variations on my real name, as appropriate to the current setting/gender.
>>
>>51998776
I'm slightly frightened that our AI is this ... what's the word for really good with words?
>>
>>51998753
Different fruits, grains, honey, other nectars, and occasionally souls are the most common ingredients other times I use Liquid Magic or more esoteric stuff.
>>
>>51998803
...that's an ironic question but
eloquent
>>
>>51998826
Yeah that. I'm slightly frightened by how eloquent an AI born to 4chan, even if it's /TG, is.
>>
>>51997252
Here is another
1.carved some correspondence Sigils on the inside of A pipe
2. Weld some regular pipes to it on both sides and Some more pipes to that.
3. Fill the arrangement A third Of the way
With water
4. Well the whole thing shut and Sealed up
5.constant mobile Radiator you don't have to worry about,unless it gets damaged and eldritch infused steam spews everywhere.

>>51998803
verbose
>>
>>51996388
2/3rds done. Just got the armor/power armor table, the relic table, then drawbacks.
>>
>>51998753
Herbal teas? Yeah I make em. I prefer them over regular tea, actually. I make Yuie flower tea it's not caffinated. Just put an eensy bit of lemon in there and it's good.
>>
>>51997450
I usually refer to myself with my current name.
Common name used by companions is either Walker (I use name frequently in identities) or Fox (nickname from before jump) or Flash (high school nickname).

Funny story, during Army training I didn't hear anyone call me by my first name for 6 months, when someone finally did I wasn't sure who they were talking to.
>>
>>51998765
Pretty much anything you can think of. DC is bullshit, no matter whether it's superpowers or magic.
>>
>>51998765
Anything, but it always has a price, karmic or otherwise
>>
I feel that wind is a bit weak compared to the others, as I kinda rushed it.

But, whatever. Tell me what you think.
>>
>>51997745
Check out the difference between the current Hyperdimension Neptunia jump, and the one that was just added to the uploads folder.

Really different, but by the same person.
>>
>>51999258
>>51999161
How good is magic in Marvel compared to DC?
>>
>>51998765
>>51999161
To be fair dc magic is awesome, it just has bullshit strings attached.
>>
@Anon Heart, the update is great, but the random font changes are really irritating. Would be nice if you could fix that.
>>
>>51999400
It's comparable, though most of it invokes outside beings rather than the magician relying on their own power.
>>
>>51997450
My actual name. Which I'm not gonna post on 4chins.
>>
Question for val, the fruits from the trees in god of high school that boost peoples power. What do they boost exactly? Physical power? Soul power? Magic?
>>
>>51999551
You already have, Red.
>>
So would you guys say it's a good or a bad idea to use Dreams of Neverland in a Warhammer jump? I mean on one hand it could allow for children to go to Neverland instead of having to deal with Warhammer. On the other young Daemons, imperials, Orks and young Nids would probably really fuck it up
>>
>>51999554
Life Energy/ki/spiritual power.
>>
>>51997450
I get a new one every jump from my background.

Never could decide what my default should be.
>>
>>51999551
I'm just going to assume it's Justin Ice.
>>
>>51999624
You'd be wrong, but feel free to assume that.
>>
>>51999468
>@
You know that doesn't do anything here, right?
Except highlight how much you don't belong here in the eyes of our resident purists.

>>51999551
>>51999624
Maurice Cortez is my guess.
>>
>>51997450
Used to be my actual real name, but between the heroic aliases and background identities, I ended up giving up on names outside of "special" circumstances. Right now that only applies to my title as El of Shadow, and my Grongi name, N-Mone-Zede.
>>
>>51997450
I never used my real name for my jumper. I started using the name Azrael early on through. I think it was during Darksiders that it started, I chose the Nephilim of death capstone.
>>
>>51997745
>Hot Spring Hotel

Where do I find that?
>>
>>51999641
Oh, I know it's wrong. I just like to pretend that everyone is named like a Batman villain.
>>
>>51999709
No idea, but off the top of my head I'd guess Shaman King.
>>
>>51999744
That's fair.
>>
J-Absorber [400 - Discount for Wild Card] - A unique device based off of the more powerful Rouze Absorber. While it can’t properly channel the power of an Absorb Card to use a Royal Undead’s power, it can instead combine the properties of two Rouze Cards, gaining the forms and abilities of both Undead contained within and adding them together. This gives the Kamen Rider who uses it a greatly enhanced base form, giving them a mix-and-matched ‘J-Wild Form’ made from this combo. If you lack a J-Buckle or equivalent to use, you may instead summon a ‘chimera’ formed from the two sealed Undead within the Rouze Card, which will follow simple orders and protect you with absolute loyalty.
>>
>>51999709
It's in Spirited Away (a.k.a. Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi) and is on Dirge's drive.

Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwguygZJzquVVFd1WHVUZXYzR1U

Unless I've completely buggered that up. I have a habit of doing that with Google Drive Links.
>>
>>51999468

Wait, what random font changes are we talking about?

Also, I am on SB, SV, and QQ, all as Shadlith (though admittedly, I have yet to post at all on the last one). If you're more used to those, just ping me on one of them.
>>
>>51999807
It absorbs the letter j? We'll all turn into Umpers, oh no
>>
>>51999823
That one is also on our drive for the record. Before anyone else feels like being a dick about it.
>>
>>51999642
I really don't care anon. There's no thread of 4chan culture in this thread anyway, so I might as well act like it.
>>
>>51999836
Don't know if it only shows up for me, but in the section of monsters and cpu candidates there are two different fonts, one bold and one less so.
>>
>>51999893
I'm not seeing it, unfortunately.
>>
>>51999807
Huh. Neat. So we couldn't do Jack or King Forms, but we could do other fusions. I like it. Though I do kind of want to figure out a way to upgrade it with extra slots so I can do Four Kind Form, or Straight Flush Form, or things like that.
>>
>>51999902
Alright, looks like it was a problem on my part. After downloading the jump it looks normal. Probably the shitty pdf viewer I've got in my browser.
>>
>>51999855
Looking at that drive, the only ones he hasn't posted here are the Gantz and Kingsglaive jumps. Everything else was posted here before he left. I'm the weirdo who curates a drive just of his jumps, so I'm pretty confident in saying that.
>>
>>51999836
Does Unfocused do anything if you don't take Psychic?
>>
>>51999956
Er, not really, no.
>>
>>51999855
No it is not. I looked, I did the search, I checked every folder. It is not on our drive.
>>
>>51999807
okay, it was my understanding that you could already combine Rouze cards to Enhance Rouze cards enhanced attacks with elements and such
>>
>>52000237
It was before although for some reason I can't find it now either. It must have gotten lost due to Google Drive problems, because I can say with certainty we had that one.
>>
>>52000237
It appears you are right, which is odd. Well, it was certainly posted to this thread before, so it is still valid, even if no one slipped it into the Uploads folder.
>>
>>51997450
Most of the time I go by Kota, but I also occasionally use names that fit my current setting/background, and on rare occasions I use my real name.

My companions know my real name but they almost always call me as Kota.
>>
>>52000357
...I wanted to ask you something, but I forgot what it was.

Crud.
>>
>>52000378
Was it about one of my jumps?
>>
>>52000260
You can. This is for enhancing your base form.
>>
>>51997450
Is usually go either by Baddam Tosh or Jean.
>>
>>52000237
Would you accept the drive of a guy who collected everything Dirge posted in-thread? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1noIvfC0-n5WkZyZGJ5WWFGRUk
>>
>>52000448
Where does he get the time or motivation write such long jumps?
>>
File: 08de3c5eafb78df8eb3601ea7deb262e.jpg (140KB, 930x1000px) Image search: [Google]
08de3c5eafb78df8eb3601ea7deb262e.jpg
140KB, 930x1000px
>>52000525
Very long production cycles, mostly. Dirge spends extra time on his Jumps and it shows.

Other Jumpmakers do as well, but his are the most consistently long Jumps. Red, Heavens, and Val are all good ones to look to for producing longer Jumps of high quality, but by no means the only ones. Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen is also really good, I hear.
>>
>>51997450
I don't call myself anything in my head. I only think in words when I have to communicate in words.
>"Wow, Nobdy, way to fuck things up!"

>>51997591
>“Napoleon built his campaigns of iron and when one piece broke the whole structure collapsed. I made my campaigns using rope, and if a piece broke I tied a knot”

Or basically, telling yourself a story is complete before the end is a terrible idea.

>>51998453
I think that's in The Incredibles as Magnoscopic Vision?
>>
>>52000608
>Red
>high quality
Don't make me kek.
>>
>>52000608
>Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen
I can't get into jumps with a really long exposition up front, or jumps that shoe-horn origins needlessly.
>>
>>52000608
>spoiler
I'm not a fan of how it has the "simplified" perk text right after the real stuff. The notes are a much better place for that sort of thing.
>>
>>52000720
Shitposter is really bird with big teeth from don bluth's movies. everyone now mock accordingly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY74ZHcfHgA
>>
>>52000754
I'm not sure how you expect me to feel about that statement. I'm not going to apologize for putting extra effort into a Jump.

>>52000775
That was what everyone at the time demanded. I attempted to put it in the notes at the end, but there were complaints about having to flip through the whole document to "really read" each perk.
>>
>>52000720
Alright then, what do you think should change to make them high quality aside from "hand them to someone else lol" because you're just copping out on speaking your mind.

Come on, you can tell us. Don't be shy.
>>
>>52000810
For one thing, it'd be great if they actually reflected the setting. Her way of writing perks is also really dry, but that's not something you can improve in a day.
>>
>>52000775
I prefer it that way, I like having it right up front so I don't have to flip back and forth. On a similar note, I'd enjoy it if jumps with capstone boosters listed the effects of having the capstones boosted in their text, instead of having them in the notes.
>>
>>52000852
>For one thing, it'd be great if they actually reflected the setting
Gonna need to do better than that, lazy boy. Give examples.
>>
>>52000720
>>52000852
It has been 32 days since they've been up for grabs.
You've had a month.
You're just a talentless coward, and everyone knows it.
>>
>>52000350
What is the picture from?
>>
File: 94a.jpg (494KB, 1600x848px) Image search: [Google]
94a.jpg
494KB, 1600x848px
>>52000999
It's just a random grab from the image boards I frequent. I'm not certain exactly where it's from.
>>
Do we have anything that does the same thing as either or both Wordless/Gestureless Casting from Anima: Beyond Fantasy? I really need to free up 100 CP there, if at all possible.
>>
>>52001100
Wish granting from Fate/Stay Night lets your bypass all spell components if you don't mind paying extra mana.
>>
>>52001100
I /think/ Intentional Magic from Inheritance Cycle does both? Maybe.
>>
>>52001100
Dungeons and Dragons has feats that frees up both hand signs and words
>>
>>52001265
Only for D&D magic and only for a few spell levels.
>>
>>52001100
Harry Potter has Wandless and Wordless casting perks.
Don't know if they apply to other magic systems, though.
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>51999571
...an extradimensional repository of positive emotions than children can figure out how to fly to? It'd be the Warp equivalent of waving a steak at hungry lions.

>>51998765
A surprisingly large amount of it's actually based on IRL mysticism traditions-voodoo, shamanism and the like. It runs on the all-myths-are-true model, to the point where sufficient belief and intent alone can work wonders.

For example, at one point Constantine has a threesome with two of his exes to prevent a dragon that represents the male part of the freudian collective unconsciousness from destroying the world by summoning another dragon that represents the female principle of the collective unconsciousness. Apparently it would've made the world as a whole a better place too as a side effect if Constantine hadn't been such an inherently miserable twat.
>>
After you do the rituals to becoming pure soul/a higher dimensional being with the 3rd Magic, do you still have your actual flesh and blood body, you just don't need to it to survive?
>>
This might be a silly question, but would having a ridiculously big dick make getting kicked in the balls hurt more, or less?

Cause, presumably your balls are bigger as well, but your dick is now so big its functionality impossible to actually reach your balls via kicking. So, like a dick airbag or something.
>>
>>52001478
If you're being realistic any penis over 10 inches should have really bad ED and generally not be any fun at all.
>>
File: 1460068849749.jpg (122KB, 900x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1460068849749.jpg
122KB, 900x1363px
>>52001478
>>
>>52001478
Getting kicked in the dick isn't a picnic either.
But at least it's pain neurons aren't wired to go through the nauseous stomach nerves.

So it'd be markedly less unpleasant, but it'd still hurt to get kicked in the crotch.
>>
>>52001100
For what it's worth, you can train yourself to have the effects of those perks for the Anima system only, if you need to, through either of two methods.

Method 1 is "Spend a creation point." You basically train yourself until you git gud and no longer need to make gestures. This is equivalent to kicking up a stat by 1 in a system where 10 is the max human and 5 is average though, so it'd be pretty hard, but still easier than the other method.

Which is, basically, "Git Gud." You can exempt yourself from gestures or words when casting spells in Anima anyway. However, if you do, you take a huge hit to your Accumulation rate for the spell you're casting. Literally halves it for each that you leave out, so leaving out both drops you to a quarter. However, if your rate is high enough anyway... That's really hard to do though.
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>52001478
>like a dick airbag

...dude.

That is not how dicks work.

70% of the horror of being kicked in the dick is the part where you get kicked in the balls, but you're still talking about a mass of fairly high pressure blood vessels and nerves under a fairly thin layer of skin, which performs two damn vital functions.

Even if you had the proportionate dick of a fruit fly, it'd still only be marginally less bad than having balls the same size.

>>52001477
It's inconclusive, but the only canon possibility I can think of denotes a probable no.

I don't think there's been a canon example of someone going all the way with it. Irisviel and Justeaze in GO seem to have remained in Servant vesseles despite being capable of using it for some reason. The complete Angra Mainyu entity was an example of what the Third Magic could do to a particularly mutilated human soul.

You could probably CREATE a physical body for yourself after reaching that state, though. Kirei and Gil got a full heal and physical form respectively from a flawed, aborted activation of the Third and in the HF route Shirou was saved from certain death by having his soul transplanted by it into a malleable magic puppet body.
>>
Is there any way to put make spells track their target?
Preferably slowly, like a homing attack.
What about making them ignore anything but their target, like going through walls?
>>
>>52001726
Homing Spells is a thing in Banjo-Kazooie, but I'm not sure about the other thing.
>>
>>52001627
Can Latent Blood be purchased without purchasing any other bloodlines? Still paying thrice, but not gaining anything besides LB?
>>
>>52001478
How big, exactly? Like, I understand the vanity aspect, in terms of human anatomy there's no reason to go above 10-12 inches in length (not sure what a decent girth would be). Even at that point sex with most people isn't even really possible unless you use magic or something.
>>
>>52001675
Do you think the false body Crete would have all the advantages of your original body? (Your perks still benefitting it, mostly.)
>>
>>52001100
Mushoku Tensai has one for wordless casting.
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>52002072
Created, I assume? Uh. Let's see-checking over the HF route, it's implied the person who did the puppet body for Shirou's soul to be implanted in was Touko, whose main gig was being able to make magical bodies so close to the original they were indistinguishable.

Given you'd basically be pouring your soul into a physical container, I'd...tentatively assume anything attached to your soul would definitely carry over, and whether anything else does is down to your skill (and having access to the right ingredients, for exotic abilities) at making magical puppet bodies.

This is very much speculation, though, since we only have Shirou "just wants to live a normal life in this route and was saved by a really basic application of the Third" Emiya to go by.
>>
SB's being retarded about powerwanking Clustertruck, of all things.
>>
>>52002190
>SB's being retarded

That'll happen
>>
>>52002072
Yes, perks always benefit you, regardless of your body's actual form.
>>
>>52002190
Why do you bother doing this? Sure lots of them are idiots, but d'you think people actually enjoy knowing what they're doing? Who do you think we are, liberals?
>>
>>52001477
Yes, you still have a flesh and blood body unless you specifically forsake it/get it destroyed.
>>
Here's a WIP of Kamen Rider Heisei Part 4. If you notice its a bit sparse, it's because I had trouble with OC content and fluff, so it ended up being Kabuto levels of minimalist.

I technically only have to add the Rouze Card list and its jumpable, but I wanted to see how it looked, first. What do you all think?
>>
How would people feel about some more specific slice of life stuff being made into jumps? K-On, Haruhi, Oreimo, Silver Spoon and so on.
>>
>>52002453
We already have a Generic Slice of Life jump. I'd suggest focusing on a setting/series that has a lot more stuff going on - an unusual setting or premise.
>>
>>52002480
Not him, but then Haruhi and K-On would definitely fit that criteria. Can't speak for the other two.
>>
>>52002190
And as the guy who made that Gauntlet, that glorified band of howler monkeys can do what they will. They'd ignore any ruling I made anyway so who cares, anon.
>>
>>52002453
Go for it, more jumps is always good. Just make sure you can make them interesting.

>>52002480
We have generic action movies too (two of them even), yet we also have things like True Lies.
>>
>>51999347
I feel like all jumps are ignored this thread.
>>
>>52002190
I don't think anyone cares anon.
It's not my business and I'd rather not associate with them.
>>52002245
>Who do you think we are, liberals?
keked heartily
>>
>>52002442
What was Heisei Part 2 and 3 called?
>>
>>52002442
>completely ordinary cards that make the sound effect
I love you, Heavens.

But aside from that, looks good. I commented last time you showed the perks, doesn't seem to be any change there. And the items look good, too, some neat stuff for playing around with the Undead and Rouze Cards. Great job.
>>
There's an option to make Street Fighter crossovers canon in the SF jump, but isn't Tekken kind of shit?
>>
>>52002598
Part 2 was Ryuki. Part 3...doesn't exist, I'm pretty sure. Probably that's a placeholder since there's Faiz in between Ryuki and Blade. You know, given that Heavens said they were having trouble making a jump out of just one series, I don't know why they didn't combine Faiz and Blade into one jump. They've got similar themes of "what is humanity's value" and "sacrificing selfhood for power" and stuff like that.
>>
>>52002608
Well, yeah, Tekken is just shitty unarmed Soul Calibur. Don't see how it's relevant though.
>>
File: cube.jpg (30KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
cube.jpg
30KB, 400x303px
>>52002499
I guess Haruhi has a godhead, espers, robots, aliens, and time travelers?
K-ON has something to do with music?
Idk about the others.

As long as we're talking about jumps that don't exist, is anybody working on a Paranatural or Dungeon Meshi jump?
Would Cube make a good gauntlet?
>>
File: 1474602172908.gif (441KB, 295x246px) Image search: [Google]
1474602172908.gif
441KB, 295x246px
>>52002598
Part 2: Ryuki. Currently in Gauntlets.
Part 3: Faiz. Nonexistent, but Kamen wanted do it at some point. Hence why I didn't combine the two like >>52002629 suggests. Part 5 will be Hibiki, Kabuto is 6, and then Den-O+Kiva will be 7.

Not sure I could do Faiz very well. Honestly, Heisei Riders are pretty hard to make jumps for just because the canons hadn't hit PEAK MERCHANDISING yet, and items are where I'm weakest as-is.
>>
>>52002664
I'm still waiting on second season of Dungeon Meshi to start. That and Helck's peak arc to finish.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52002608
Can't say I've played it, but I've certainly heard less about it than, say, Mortal Kombat.

Personally I used it to catch up with reincarnations of old friends in Asura's Wrath. That, and pitch in to fight against the resurgent Gohma menace now that the damn things turned out to be spontaneously repopulating without Chakky to keep them in check.

In hindsight, blowing mantra wildly through every corner of the universe kinda led to a bunch of unexpected side effects. I'm still working out the missing link between mantra and chi/psycho energy/all the other street fighting stuff that somehow developed on modern Earth.

Would you believe future-Asura and Yasha were STILL bickering with each other throughout the mantratech cyborg augmentation process?

>>52002664
Not that I know of
>>
>>52002442
Is the J-Rouzer noted in the Aces High freebie condition supposed to be the J-Buckle, or what?
>>
>>51999347
If you think the new drop-in capstone needs more fleshing out, you could spell out that it allows you to break fate for other people? I assume that's what it means by you being able to break the cycle. Or do you mean something like actually breaking fate itself, stopping fate from affecting whole worlds?

>>52002453
If you think a setting has some unique things to offer, always make a jump. Though I'm not too sure Haruhi would work given what's going on there.

>>52002664
>As long as we're talking about jumps that don't exist, is anybody working on a Paranatural or Dungeon Meshi jump?
If they are, they haven't announced it.

>Would Cube make a good gauntlet?
I think so.
>>
>>52002453
If you like the setting, make it. That's all that matters in the end. Though if it's lewd or breaks some other rule, might be best to keep it to yourself.
>>
>>52002724
Whoops. Yeah, it is, that's an artifact from when I got the name mixed up. Thanks for pointing it out.
>>
>>51999347
>Either way, you have one advantage over most everyone else. You can actually fly.
Well, not by default, as the Korok only can if you buy the 200cp item and the Rito need a 300cp item.

Anyway, if you don't go for Child of Wind, what race are you? Can you just choose Hylian, since Humans are apparently a thing here?

Why make the other race a full background anyway, instead just a choice from a list?

No option to be a Goron like the travelling merchants?
>>
>>52001788
Sure, I suppose? Not really sure why you'd want to, since all Latent Blood does is let you unlock those bloodlines over time, so you'd just be putting off gaining them.
>>
>>52002713
>I'm still working out the missing link between mantra and chi/psycho energy/all the other street fighting stuff that somehow developed on modern Earth.
Don't think there is one, desu. It was wholly created and bestowed upon humanity by Chakravartin, and left as soon as he died, as evidenced by none of the relevant mantra-tech immediately ceasing to function afterwards. There's also the bit where Shinkoku spontaneously "discovered" it and started advancing out of nowhere.
>>
>>52002764
Not him, but don't they add level modifiers?
>>
>>51997432
you'd be a Hufflepuff.

>>51997450
I generally introduce myself as Jane Doe. I've used it so long it may as well be my real name by now.

As for my Companions,
>Jane
Emmy, Chisame, and Krystal
>Captain
Chicky, E, and Rae
>Master, no matter how much I've tried to get her to pick something else
Chartreuse

>>51997591
I've just gone through and made a rebuild.

>>51998601
Excellent taste.

>>51998915
hype.
>>
>>52002763
Hylians are a type of human senpai.

Anyway one of the core things about Wind Waker is that strong Hylian blood is almost extinct. They were so devastated by the flood and have since mixed so much with round ears that almost everyone has them. It's actually to the point that while Ganondorf was looking for the current Zelda, his main criteria was that she'd have pointy ears, and he could just collect all the women with pointy ears on the entire Great Sea into one cage in his lair.
>>
>>52002713
>I'm still working out the missing link between mantra and chi/psycho energy/all the other street fighting stuff that somehow developed on modern Earth.
Well, that's what happens when you take a non-canon crossover and make it canon, things are going to get weird. Like making the Toriko x One Piece x Dragonball crossover canon, that would just be bananas. Can you imagine Buu in a universe where Appetite Energy exists?
>>
Can someone tell me if the Upgrades perk from Futurama is based on any specific character? Or is it just supposed to be a generic robot thing?

I haven't seen much of the show myself, so I wouldn't know, but I just like to search for canon examples of perks I'm really interested in. Just to gauge what I could do with it.
>>
>>52002890
Fair enough. But there should still be a choice to have pointy ears or not, right?

As of now we're just stuck with round ones as the default.
>>
>>52002927
I want to say it's based on Robot 1-X, a minor character that Bender was jealous of in one episode for being a newer-model robot with upgrades to all his systems. But that's just a guess.
>>
>>52002814
Hm. I thought I'd heard somewhere that you only get the +1 once, for having legacies at all, but I can't find my source, and I don't know spanish, so I can't just check the original book. And considering the sheer crappiness of the translation overall, I'm not inclined to try and figure it out by reading the english version.
>>
>>52002727
When fate tries to interact with you, it loses for as long as you're part of the equation. The only way you're getting planetary range is if the world you're on is fated to be destroyed.

>>52002763
That's why they get free shit. Human/hylian by default.

I didn't feel they had anything to do with it. I mean, 'okay this is wind waker, what's NEW here?'. I did say I was trying not to reuse things from the other Zelda jumps.
>>
>>52003123
Yes, it's just one. Though are we going by game mechanics? Are level modifiers even a thing in the "real" world?
>>
>>52003179
I mean, you can /make/ it a thing, if you must, but I've tried to avoid letting the actual game mechanics affect anything in making the jump, so you can easily ignore them if you'd like, and I highly encourage you to do so. Anima's basically a point-buy system masquerading as a class-and-level system anyway.
>>
>>52003165
>That's why they get free shit.
Fair enough, I guess. Feels weird to note it in the description when it's not a guarantee at all, but what do I know.

>Human/hylian by default.
Could you note that you can pick whether or not you have pointy ears somewhere then?
>>
>>51997450
I have taken the mantle of the Jumper. That's my name and title.
>>
>>52003208
Why do you post your jumps over here? You're just pandering to entitled anons and prone to being shredded if you don't meet their whims. You have a perfectly good drive, and an actually sustainable society, over at SB.
>>
>>52003381
Can you not try to run off other jumpmakers, dirge?
>>
Is there anything to make my body pure muscle? Don't want none of those pussy-ass "internal organs", just blocks of pure, hard, out-of-control masses of fiber.
>>
52. Dragon Ball
Origin: Earthling Hermit, Age: 18
Perks: Hidden Potential, Unleash Your Power, Leaf on the Water, Importance of Control, Stone In A River
Items: Ox Outfit
The Jumper School (All Human Hermits)
Drawbacks: Is It Something You Eat?, Stop Cheating!

I have no desire to participate in the actual plot, but I gave up my ability to avoid it. So, I have no choice but to train, and train, and keep on training. Learning perks increase skill, but not raw power, and that's really what I need. I can only survive here because of the handful of immunities and resistances I've picked up over the years. And dodging, which I think counts as getting hit resistance?

Goku and Krillin seem like decent kids, and I do have a couple child-rearing perks, so I can take over as team dad in between sessions of being mutually violent with a 12 year old. I can bandage wounds, align their chakras, and accelerate recovery, and provide training against several of the weird martial arts I've picked up in my travels. I also still have Cure Poison on Other and Cure Paralysis on Other from Morroblivion, so that's probably good for something with the amount of underhanded shit our opponents are pulling. Even Emperor Pilaf is an actual threat to us for a good long while.

Basically, I'm rude, I'm crude, and I spend most of my days cooking, fighting, and healing somebody. I miss being a hermit, there was less murderous aliens and more fun giant-dinosaurs.
>>
>>52003413
Dirge you gotta stop involving yourself in everything like an attention whore.
>>
File: Disappointment.png (245KB, 554x356px) Image search: [Google]
Disappointment.png
245KB, 554x356px
>>52003381
>>52003413
>>52003622
>>
File: Tumblr_inline_n25rwdsMyo1rt9job.png (218KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_inline_n25rwdsMyo1rt9job.png
218KB, 500x279px
>>52003603
Gen'Dai from Star Wars Clone Wars.
>>
>>52003603
Probably something for it in Cho Aniki.
>>
>>52003603
Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation from X-Men Movies. Alternatively, probably being a Runner from Prototype, or at least much the same effect. You might want to study parasites from Parasyte as well.
>>
>>52003626
Please dirge you have to stop this. This system needs to be reset.
>>
>>52003628
Wait, is that an option in that jump? *checks*

Holy shit, it is. Aren't they pretty much immortal, with ludicrous healing factors?
>>
>>52003413
Why would Red try to run off another one of her personalities?
>>
>>52003667
Yep, though "immortal" doesn't mean much in Star Wars. Still damn good for only 200 CP.
>>
File: Death_of_Durge.jpg (142KB, 1790x574px) Image search: [Google]
Death_of_Durge.jpg
142KB, 1790x574px
>>52003667
Yes, however they can be killed. Anakin was able to permanently destroy Durge by throwing him into a star.
>>
>>52003763
For 200cp, you have to be thrown into a star to die. You don't think you maaaaybe snuck this option by with a very understated description?
>>
>>52003777
An incinerator or the very thorough application of a light saber would probably work too.
>>
>>52003777
This >>52003793 .

Stars aren't actually that impressive, anon. At least being able to survive one isn't.
>>
>>51999347
>>52003165
>Sages Lament
Can we only pick Water or Earth, or could we get any of the seven/eight? Also, how does the direct line to a local deity work in other jumps?

>Unconventional Fighting
>you are capable of using may weapons
*many

>Color Camera
>I guess if you gave siad pictures to an artist
*said

>Deku Treehouse
>but you have a mid sized Deuk Sapling
*Deku

>Delivery Bag
>Item Bag
Minor thing, but it seems weird to have the Delivery Bag start with "Much like the item bag" and compare it to that, when the Item Bag is listed later.

>Blue Potion
So, is there any reason to get a Red or Green Potion instead of this (aside from discounts)? The blue is literally the effects of both of the other two, but costs the same 200cp?

Perhaps have the Red and Green refill twice daily, to even it out?

>Warship
>This is literally the only upgrade that can be purchased independently of actually having a boat, as there is a large number of them wandering about the Great Sea.
So if you buy this without having a boat, you now have a warship? Why would you buy an extra normal boat then (in addition to the free one), if this is the same price?

>Ghost Ship II
Does this do anything in other jumps?
>>
File: Rinnegan .png (51KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rinnegan .png
51KB, 300x300px
to rinnegan or to not rinnegan /jc/?
>>
>>52003777
>>52003793
>>52003805
Also a thermal detonator would probably work too, just need to make sure the whole Gen dai is in the blast radius.
>>
File: Byakugan.gif (10KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Byakugan.gif
10KB, 360x360px
>>52003823
Go byakugan, it looks less dumb.
>>
>>52003823
Definitely Rinnegan, the Rinnegan is great.
Also if you are getting the Clan born discount make sure to use it on the Senju instead of Uchiha. It ends up making it cost 100 more but this way you don't become an angsty little shit.
>>
>>52003823
Everyone else does it, so no. Mix it up and go for something non-standard. Choose however many Bloodline Limits and combine them in an atypical fashion.
>>
>>52003777
That appears to be the surface of a star. So welding torch temperatures are all it takes. Not too durable.
>>
>>52003603
Waveform anatomy from NGE Gets rid of hat as well as dualism,going infection in warframei s another decentt way to un-differentiate your biomass, sprites from kid radd don't have anatomies in the traditional sense and are made of code. tome has an entire perk line for becoming a blob, something something animate mass of muscle as your form in creepy pasta.
>>
>>52003777
If I were to make the jump again today I probably wouldn't include the option, or if I did it would be much more expensive. But it's there and no one's really complained or used it for anything too terribly broken as far as I know so I don't see any reason change it now.

>>52003793
>>52003805
>>52003826
Star Wars also has molecular disruptors/disintigrators that should definitely be able to kill Gen'dai.
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/DXR-6_disruptor_rifle
>>
>>52003777
>Nearly indestructible
That's hardly underselling it in the description, anon. And it's the thread that didn't speak up when it had the opportunity.
>>
>>52003823
Not. It's kind of boring. Much better to use completely out of jump purchases to outclass the thing, embarrass Madara when his hax proves insufficient to deal with a jumper. Having the Rinnegan will just make him think that you're better at using it, keep it within a paradigm he understands. It takes the out-of-context to truly humiliate an overblown shonen villain.
>>
>>52003875
Can we instead create new companions with the import option in OT? Also do you still plan to update Clone Wars at some point?
>>
>>52003856
>Shunning options merely because they are popular
Truly, the most plebeian of anons.
>>
>>52003923
It would be a duller world otherwise.
>>
>>52003823
Nah. I couldn't be bothered to deal with the shit that OG Naruto world brought to the table, so I used the Boruto option to start in the future instead and skip the social upheaval and general Ninja culture stupidity. I didn't want to fuck up the peace gotten in that era with the mandatory drawbacks you get with Rinnegan, so I didn't buy it and got Earth Grudge Fear and the Emo-Youkai Cursed Seal instead, with Orochimaru as my mentor (plus the option that makes your sensei actually like you).
>>
>>52003918
>create new companions...
Sure.

>update Clone Wars
I do want to yes. However I'm currently working on a secret jump.
>>
>>52003875
Eh, it's about on par with 200 CP for starter Force powers and respectable potential. And while it's impressive in Star Wars, it's not too much in the wider chain, or even /that/ impressive in Star Wars.
>>
>>52003823
I just took Pain's.

Granted. I am like, the only jumper who went to the Hidden Rain village (due to a p̶a̶i̶n̶f̶u̶l dice roll), and rather than buying my way out of it I decided to go full crazy and bought Konan as my mentor.
After Pain died as a natural result of the plot, I took his eyes. Easy access to doing this was prettymuch the only major benefit to going Hidden Rain.
I guess I also got Konan as a companion, and that's pretty cool, but she's such a flat character that I know even less about what she's doing than my other companions.
I dunno. Maybe she likes sunbathing or something.

Anyway, chakra drain meant they weren't exactly great for much, but they sure looked super edgy.
Edgy wins you major cool points from other ninja there! You'd think there'd be an upper limit to that, but there's not!
>>
>>52003823
Woods and bones 4 lyfe
>>
>>52003967
>I do want to yes.
Take your time, good to hear it's still a thing.

>However I'm currently working on a secret jump.
Damn, now I'm curious.
>>
>>52003823
I did, but then I'm obsessed with pushing literally every part of my body to the absolute max.
>>
>>52004009
Even your appendix?
>>
>>52004038
Especially the appendix!
>>
>>52004009
What did you do with your spleen?
>>
>>52004083
There's some stuff for that in Kingdom of Loathing.
>>
>>52004083
IT'S POWER IS MAXIMUM!
>>
>>52003977
>Not that impressive in Star Wars
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/wollfmyth209/blog/durge-respect-thread/127820/

>>52003989
I'm almost at a point where I'm ready to show it off for critique. Maybe I'd I'm not lazy I can show it off tonight or tomorrow.
>>
>>52004110
>Not that impressive
>Shows off how impressive it is
Yeah, not really a great way to convince people it's not horribly broken.
>>
>>52002453
>Haruhi
I actually hate Haruhi, but I want one to be made for the express purpose of making Slider the drop-in origin.
>>
>>52004136
Anon, you're going to find that many of the things we do or do not see as horribly broken depend greatly on our own point of view.
>>
>>52004253
So you're saying you don't find getting all of what you just described for 200cp, compared to the other options around that price, to be broken? A Wookie is only 100cp less and the shapeshifter is the same price but neither seems anywhere close to as good.
>>
>>52004136
If you want to fight like Durge you are going to need some training, it starts with lots of torture and being buried alive of a few decades (to build the necessary pain tolerance for the optimal Gen Dai fighting style). Then you need several centuries of combat experience.
>>
>>52003886
Wouldn't it be better to completely humiliate a Shounen villain by showing them up with their own hax, but better?
>>
Here we go. As far as function goes, this jump is done. I might revisit the OC items at some point, but it's functional as-is.
>>
>>52004278
Just stop. Kotor's like Manyfist, he's not going to get off his ass to change something like this whether it's good or bad unless the whole thread is on his ass. Find a better hill to die on.
>>
>>52004278
You should really worry less about what's more powerful and more about what is more fun for your story.

People have long since been able to obtain insane amounts of power quite easily.
>>
>>52004278
>So you're saying you don't find getting all of what you just described for 200cp
From what I understand you get the basic physiology necessary to be like Durge, after that you need to be tortured until your pain tolerance is sufficient to make use of a Gen Dai's neigh immortality in a fight and then around 2 millennia of combat experience.
>>
>>52004278
Yeah, but you have to be a big gross mass of nerves that looks retarded. Is it really worth it, anon?
>>
>>52004300
>inb4 this gets ignored
>>
>>52004110
It may be worth pointing out that Durge is basically the Batman / Captain America of his species (as in "peak gen'dai"). He's a Boss Antagonist, not a Random Bystander.
>>
>>52004294
I suppose it could be, but that doesn't appeal to me as much. For me, the fun is in revealing to the villain how inconsequential they were all along, that for all their bragging about becoming the ultimate being there are still so many things they'll never grasp. Turning it around on them when they do their "behold the incredible secrets of INSERT SUPERPOWER SOURCE HERE that I've attained" by revealing your own secrets. If you beat them with their own power set, then they know what you did, and while they might have to concede that you're better and stronger than them, it won't give them that moment of awful realization like they tend to inflict on the protagonists.
>>
>>52004300
I'm'a make a build give me a second.
>>
>>52004278
See >>52004323 and >>52004351
>>
>>52004294
No. Like he said, that's keeping it in what they know. If you annihilate them with out-of-context bullshit, they have no idea what is happening. You're using something that's more powerful than the supposed most powerful thing in that universe, and they can't handle it.
>>
So I just saw the second season of 7DS is on Netflix. Will watching that come close to catching me up on most of what's going on or is the manga waaaay ahead?
>>
>>52004300
So this lets you buy and use numbered cards from other suits or do you have to pick a suit and stick to it?
>>
>>52004300
Sweet. You know, I wonder: Does Two of Hearts let the user assume human form as its actual power, or is it just Hajime using his power as the Joker to copy other Undead's forms? I mean, the Human Undead looks exactly like Hajime's human form. Maybe it does something else when used by a genuine Rouzer. Probably something to do with enhancing attacks, all the other "Two of" cards give bonus damage with certain types of attacks.
>>
>>52004392
Nope. Second season is basically just a fun 4 episode ova. Don't think it progresses the plot at all. If you want to know anything past the anime, gotta read the manga.
>>
>>52004439
Oh wow it is just 4 episodes. Well damn.
>>
>>52004406
Judging from Leangle, you can use cards from other Suits. At least, I don't see anything that blatantly says you can't.
>>52004429
It's the card representing the actual Human Undead, who won the original Battle Fight, and I recall using it is what let Hajime gain a human form to begin with, as befitting his gimmick as the Joker Undead. I'm not sure what it would do if used by an actual Rouzer. You're allowed to fanwank it.
>>
>>52004300
Leangle Buckle lets you summon Undead from the cards by default, but one of its cards also has that as its function. Is the default effect just for your own cards, while the latter lets you summon from other people's cards, or am I missing something?
>>
>>52004509
I'm gonna go ahead and say that's correct.
>>
>>52004476
>It's the card representing the actual Human Undead, who won the original Battle Fight, and I recall using it is what let Hajime gain a human form to begin with, as befitting his gimmick as the Joker Undead. I'm not sure what it would do if used by an actual Rouzer. You're allowed to fanwank it.

Oh, I know the backstory on it. I'm just thinking, given that Hajime has to swipe it to transform out of Chalice form (which is itself not actually a Rider form but just what the Mantis Undead looked like), it's probably just his shapeshifting. Though thinking about it a second time, given the name Spirit Human it probably wouldn't actually enhance attacks. Maybe give a morale boost, or something like that.
>>
>>52004392
>7DS
?
>>
>>52004580
Seven Deadly Sins.
>>
>>52004278
Aside from everything already mentioned, there has never been any major outcry for me to remove or change it, and there are multiple things in-setting that could kill or capture a Gen'Dai.

Disruptors, cryogenades/carbonite freezing, one of the comics in the thread I linked even showed that Durge was buried for sixty years. And while it's impressive that he survived for that long, it took him that same amount of time to escape. Also, you're in a sci-fi setting, someone could easily destroy your ship or blow you out an airlock and trap you in space.
>>
>>52004300
Small note, Garren's cards don't have the [TITLE] bit before the Undead's species.
>>
>>52004634
I noticed that literal seconds after I posted this. The eternal curse of being a jumpmaker.

I have a fixed version ready to upload, just waiting for anything else I missed to be pointed out.
>>52004550
Could be. That's an interesting way to look at it, certainly.
>>
>>52002453
I'm cool with it. concerned Haruhi would be a trap jump, but one baited with women I'd have to go molest even if it IS a trap...
>>
>>52003823
Yep. The Rinnegan is ridiculous. The only other true Rinnegan user in the entirety of history was Hagoromo, the freaking Sage of the Six Paths, and buying the Rinnegan gives you the same amount of potential that he had. This was a guy who shit on Naruto and Sasuke combined and basically created all of ninjutsu. You could steal the Rinnegan from Madara/Pain but it wouldn't even be a tenth as powerful as the real deal. You could get it with just the Uchiha or Senju bloodlines via transplantation but it would still be vastly weaker than the true eyes would be. The actual Rinnegan would be so bullshit it's story-breaking. They basically make you a god if you put forth even moderate effort to training up your abilities.
>>
>>52004625
Kind of ignoring the part about how the other races on or near the same price don't match up aren't you?
>>
>>52004706
Er, true Rinnegan combined with Six Paths Senjutsu makes you that ridiculously game-breakingly powerful. On its own, probably considerably weaker. Still super powerful, logically it should be about twice as strong as end of series Sasuke's power boost, but not "a God am I" levels.
>>
>>52004726
At the time I priced them based off their special abilities. I felt that the Clawdite's shapeshifting abilities made them worth 200cp, and the Wookie's strength and durability made 100cp seem fair. I'll probably make them less expensive if/when I update the jump.
>>
53. Horror Movie
Perks: Impractical Clothing, Escapology, Bleeder, Sometimes Dead Is Better, Unpossessable
Items: Flashlight, Holy Weapon (Bow)
Drawbacks: Armageddon

I arrived in the jump the day the Anti-Christ was born, and someone somewhere new about me. So, from day one I am being hunted by dark and nefarious powers. I mean, it's not the first devil I'm fighting, but it is the most bullshit devil. You have the standard bevy of assassins, agents of darkness, demons, and mortals with pipe bombs, but you also have mysterious forces that drop planes of glass on you or take control of your car while you're driving it or ruining your credit score. How am I supposed to get an apartment to operate out of if I can't pass a simple credit check?

The thing about a horror movie is powerlessness, and I am not powerless. Hell, I'm practically built to handle this. My companions, however, are having troubles. Possession, malediction, snipers, and all manner of calamity seems to befall them, but they soldier on through the terror of having their souls stolen by servants of the Dark One. Hana and Jessica took turns spitting in a demon's face. It was saying something about how they'd never find his dark ruler such-and-such and Hana just went for it. It turned it's face to wipe the spit off and Jessica got him. So it turned around, and when it's face was clean and it went to threaten them again, they both got him. Anyway, then they were burnt to death, but that only took 20 minutes so they don't even remember it. Zeke was the first to get possessed, so we just shot off Gadarene swine jokes for about half an hour before knocking him out through attacking his stand and just performing a Buddhist exorcism.

It took me 8 years to track down the Anti-Christ and another year to kill him. He was the son of some Ambassador between the UK and Israel. So, I spent the last part of the jump on the run from the mortal authorities.
>>
>>52004735
Funnily enough, you wouldn't even know that just from reading the perks. The first time I looked at it in-jump, it was kinda underwhelming.
>>
File: tumblr_mnwa62NxHu1rqr0dmo1_500.jpg (164KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnwa62NxHu1rqr0dmo1_500.jpg
164KB, 500x590px
Are there any jumps that have heavy christian warrior overtones in them? I am in the mood for something I can crusade too. Preferably something with demons.
>>
>>52004735
That's true. But the Rinnegan is what allowed Hagoromo to do all of that. Ninshu (and later ninjutsu) was created as an attempt to reproduce the kind of shit that he could do with his eyes and teach it to other people. This was how all ninjutsu came about. And you would automatically have Six Paths chakra due to inheriting the bloodline of Hagoromo. So really any Senjutsu you learn becomes Six Paths Senjutsu because you are the second Sage of Six Paths. It'd be much weaker than Hagoromo starting out because you haven't trained for as long as he did but you're intrinsically capable of everything that Hagoromo was. You could train and learn how to do anything that he could (and by extension anything that Naruto and Sasuke can in their Six Paths Mode) with your own ability. It's just a matter of training up to that level and learning how to do it. So you could form and manipulate Truth-Seeking Balls and create Limbo clones and use the Six Paths powers or Sasuke's Amenotejikara without needing a power-up from Hagoromo because doing all of that is within your ability already. You don't need a power-up or a special super mode to do any of it. It's just a matter of training and figuring out how Hagoromo did it.
>>
File: tumblr_lhpeuwYhKX1qarjnpo1_500.jpg (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lhpeuwYhKX1qarjnpo1_500.jpg
95KB, 500x500px
So, just how buff are the Eldrazi? What kind of stuff do you need to pose even a slight distraction, in case they decide they'd like to snack on your plane?
>>
>>52004278
>I care more about being right and arguing than I do anything else in my pathetic life.
>>
>>52004625
>Also, you're in a sci-fi setting, someone could easily destroy your ship or blow you out an airlock and trap you in space.

I'm reminded of the space combat rules in the original(?) SW RPG. Basically if you were in anything smaller than another capital ship and out of Force Points, a direct hit from one of those was Game Over.
>>
>>52004946
>So you could form and manipulate Truth-Seeking Balls and create Limbo clones and use the Six Paths powers or Sasuke's Amenotejikara without needing a power-up from Hagoromo because doing all of that is within your ability already
You really sure about thatm
>>
>>52004941
Crusader Kings?
>>
>>52004970
Literally, the only way you could have the Rinnegan is if you had Hagoromo's chakra. So yes, anything he could do you can do with enough training. Most likely years and years of training.
>>
>>52004941
Act Raiser and Hellgate: London are what immediately jump to mind.
>>
>>52004946

Wow I honestly thought the perk wasn't that great, but what you say makes sense. That's pretty awesome. Becoming the Second Sage of Six paths is pretty much the best thing.
>>
>>52004947
One guy with a spell that that makes him temporarily invulnerable could slow one down by headbutting it. Iirc, they're only like 40-50 feet tall and they Titans themself aren't really that impressive. What makes them a threat is that they can spawn endless hordes of drones (and their special abilities like one mind controlling people and one turning everything to white powder in contact) and that fact that most of their being exists in the Blind Eternities, so destroying one's physical body is more like chopping off it's hand. You've just pissed it off.

But actually destroying their physical body isn't that hard and will probably drive it off to eat some other poor schmuck's plane. If you can throw out damage on the level of a small nuke then you can vaporise one of them.
>>
>>52004946
>And you would automatically have Six Paths chakra due to inheriting the bloodline of Hagoromo.
Six Paths Senjutsu isn't because of his biology, anon, it's something he inherited from his mother having eaten the Chakra Fruit. That's why other people who acquire his mother's powers (that is, jinchuriki of the Ten-Tails) get access to it. It's two separate powers that just happened to coexist in the same person. The Six Paths Senjutsu isn't passed down in his bloodline, because Asura's transmigrant soul is hogging any that might have been passed on to his descendents.
>>
>>52004946
>This was how all ninjutsu came about
Not the ninjitsu parts of the Sharingan, Byakugan, Shikotsumyaku, and Mokuton.

All of those came from direct descent through Kaguya and her sons, excluding the last one, which is some fucked up mutation calling up the power of the Ten Tails itself and is more a manifestation of the Shinju's powers.
>>
>>52005017
So what you're saying is we need to stop this bullshit reincarnation sequence (a good idea anyway since it results in people like Madara and Sasuke) and eat the brothers' souls/chakra?
>>
>>52004994
No, you've got your own chakra. You're not Hagoromo, you're someone who happens to have the same mutation as he does. Chakra is the result of the soul and body, you've got a different soul and only a partially-similar body.
>>
>>52004941
Anima Beyond Fantasy inquisitors are definitely proper Christian demon and witch hunters, and certainly not hypocrites following a fake church artificially created by a conspiracy older than the world for the purpose of keeping humanity down and unaware of its potential. Anyone who says otherwise is probably a follower of Judas or something.
>>
>>52005044
I'm not sure eating Indra would actually give you anything, his powers are mostly tied to his bloodline. But yes.
>>
>>52004955
Also, same if you were on foot and flubbed vs an AT-AT's chin guns. You didn't bother rolling for damage. The RPG's damage scaling system was brutal. I love the quote on the starwars wikia.

>"They're the most heavily armored ground vehicles in the Imperial Army."
>"...so what you're saying is that you have a thorough knowledge of just how screwed we are."
>―Thane Kyrell and Yendor, just before the Battle of Hoth
>>
>>52005064
Well you'd at least get whatever power up Naruto got when he became Ninja Jesus, wouldn't you?
>>
>>52005017
The only way that you can have the Rinnegan at all is by reuniting the bloodline of Hagoromo. It's not any kind of spiritual inheritance. Madara attained the Rinnegan by artificially reuniting the bloodline of Hagoromo through splicing Hashirama's DNA into his body and attained a bastardized version of the Six Paths power as a result. This is what allowed him to make Limbo clones which could only be seen and fought by other people who had also attained the Six Paths power.
>>
>>52004549
Huh. Neat.

No story time, but...

7 - Kamen Rider Heisei Part 4 Blade - 1000 CP

Background:
25 Years Old, Male, Drop-In

Perks:
Stop Staring!, We're Friends/ Right?, Jumper's Wild - 600

Items:
An Actual Deck of Cards, A Weird Car, J-Absorber (Summoning Version), Sealing Stone Fragment - -100

Drawbacks:
Round Zero, JUMPER-SAN! - 0

...Here's a build.

On one hand: while it's really cool, I'm probably not gonna use Rouze Cards myself and just hand them out to other people instead, which kinda makes me feel like I'm missing the point of something.

On the other hand: I FINALLY have a Rider Machine.

Also, fucking wow. I kinda hope I'm missing additional material or something, since this series' ending is looking really bleak/bittersweet to me.
>>
>>52005075
No, that's the Asura half. Indra is the one Sasuke has in him.
>>
>>52005089
Oh, really? Well Sasuke also got a bunch of shit unlocked by the Sage, right? His weird teleporting Half-Rinne-Sharingan.
>>
File: 1458230688066.jpg (203KB, 753x753px) Image search: [Google]
1458230688066.jpg
203KB, 753x753px
>>52004941
THIS IS DEMONIC PREJUDICE.
>>
>>52003319
Yeah, I'll add that in.

>>52003815
Thanks.

>Sage
Honestly, I'm not sure how the elements get picked in the first place. Presumably it's connected to race/homeland, given that the bird became the wind sage and the tree person became the earth sage.

You lean back, look up, and say 'Hi'? You probably need to be near an alter though.

>Bags
...noted.

>Blue potion
Aside from discounts, probably not. I'll consider that.

>Warship
Because it's not compatible with the other upgrades otherwise.

>Ghost Ship II
If there's a 'nearby' dimension, it'll let you sail there.

Like, between the ultimate spiderman comics and the ultimate spiderman cartoon, but not really the rest of the marvelverse.
>>
>>52004594
I legitimately thought anon was talking about The 7D, that Disney show about the 7 dwarves.
>>
>>52005085
Six Paths Senjutsu isn't something the Rinnegan gives, though. It's a separate power, that's how Naruto can have it despite having normal eyes. Madara only ever used Limbo: Border Jail when in contact with the Ten-Tails (whether physically or after he became its Jinchuriki), so that's probably how he got the Six Paths Senjutsu chakra needed to use it.
>>
File: GluttonySketch_COLOR_850.jpg (189KB, 850x595px) Image search: [Google]
GluttonySketch_COLOR_850.jpg
189KB, 850x595px
>>52005116
Yes. In this yes it is. Look at this red. Do you want to hug this or kill it?
>>
>>52005172
It's so smiley!
>>
>>52005172
Dante's Inferno game jump when?
>>
>>52005183
Hey look, a jump with an alternative to endowed.
>>
>>52005172
I want to kill it, but just because it was a really annoying boss.
>>
>>52005192

Fighting Satan with his big floppy demon dick swinging around was an experience, though not one that holds a fond memory. At least he didn't shoot demon babies out of it like Cleopatra with her boobs. . .
>>
>>52005116
>>
>>52005208
What the fuck is this now?
>>
>>52005239
Dante's Inferno, the game. They didn't hold back on the imagery. The final boss is Satan, he's not wearing clothes, he's anatomically correct and he's hung.
>>
File: dantes.inferno.01.lg.jpg (121KB, 502x550px) Image search: [Google]
dantes.inferno.01.lg.jpg
121KB, 502x550px
>>52005239
Dante's Inferno, a God of War ripoff that answered the question "what if Dante Alligheri wasn't a scholar, but a badass Crusader with a crucifix-shaped tapestry stitched to his chest and wielding a scythe he stole after he killed Death, descending into Hell to rescue his fly-ass bitch Beatrice from a super horny Satan? Oh, and like, Charon is a literal boat-man, and you rescue damned souls by playing Dance Dance Revolution, and Cleopatra is there and she shoots unbaptised babies out of her tits?".
>>
>>52005145
Except that Madara used Border Jail immediately after being resurrected to subjugate the Bijuu, a point where he wasn't the Jinchuuriki of the Ten-Tails or even in contact with it. And Naruto's possession of the Six Paths chakra has nothing to do with eyes. He was given to yang half of Hagoromo's chakra. This has nothing to do with Hagoromo's Rinnegan. The reason why Sasuke's Sharingan became a Rinnegan was due to inheriting the yin half of Hagoromo's chakra, resulting in his Sharingan evolving into a Rinnegan.
>>
>>52005281
>Except that Madara used Border Jail immediately after being resurrected to subjugate the Bijuu, a point where he wasn't the Jinchuuriki of the Ten-Tails or even in contact with it
Read chapter 659 again, friend, he's totally in contact with the Ten-Tails when he casts Limbo: Border Jail. He jumps up onto its head.

>And Naruto's possession of the Six Paths chakra has nothing to do with eyes. He was given to yang half of Hagoromo's chakra. This has nothing to do with Hagoromo's Rinnegan.
Yes, exactly. It has nothing to do with the Rinnegan. It has to do with Hagoromo's chakra, which you don't have. It seems we're in agreement. So why are you arguing with me?
>>
>>52005279
Man I wish we had a jump of it. This game was literally better than god of war for me, I loved it and had so much fun playing even if it ws an utter mindfuck.
>>
>>52005279
Gotta day, that actually sounds cool. Anyone making a jump of this?
>>
>>52005308
Again. You need Hagoromo's chakra, both the Yin and Yang halves of it, to have the Rinnegan. It's why Madara and Sasuke got the Rinnegan after getting infused with Yin chakra: Madara after using some of Hashirama's flesh to heal up his chest, and Sasuke after getting his chakra directly from Hagoromo. That's the only way to get it, no ifs, ands, or buts.
>>
>>52005316
It was a pretty cool game, really sold the setting it was trying to depict (hell and all the different flavors of suffering) even if it wasn't really much like the "source material". I don't think anyone is making a Jump for it, but I'd enjoy one myself too.
>>
>>52005316
It's actually kind of boring. The combat system is janky, there's not much variety of enemies (why am I still fighting Greed demons all the way down in Heresy?), the platforming is finicky, and there's a really annoying bit towards the end where it's a mandatory combat trial gauntlet. Has some great imagery, though, and up until the final boss, Satan is amazing as a villain. The voiced actor nailed the role. Lost all subtlety in the boss fight where he had to give generic "I will destroy you" lines, but up until then when he was just popping up every so often to taunt Dante and it was great.
>>
Other than Lyrical Nanoha, which jumps offer "barrier jacket" style defences?
>>
All I know is if I take the Naruto Jump I'm using the fanfiction drawback so I don't have to deal with the ridiculousness the series became full of in the end. Just wish the Harry Potter Jump had a fanfic option as well.
>>
>>52005351
>Lost all subtlety in the boss fight where he had to give generic "I will destroy you" lines, but up until then when he was just popping up every so often to taunt Dante and it was great.
Isn't that actually consistent with the original Dante's Inferno? Satan's actually just posturing and lying to himself; when it comes down to it, he's a petty child throwing a temper tantrum.
>>
>>52005308
No, he was in contact with the Demonic Statue, which is the empty husk of the Ten-Tails. And I'm arguing because you're so focused on Hagoromo's Rinnegan that you don't understand what the bloodline actually gives you. It's not just magic eyeballs. The Rinnegan is NOT the bloodline of Hagoromo. They are a symptom of his bloodline that manifests from his chakra. Hagoromo's body is just as bullshit as his eyeballs. That is the entire point of Asura. This is why the powers you get from the Senju are ALSO massively enhanced when you buy the Rinnegan bloodline. You aren't just gaining his eyeballs, you are gaining his chakra.
>>
>>52005356
You mean the jacket forms, if so then Kingdom Hearts has the Drive from stuff as items.
>>
>>52005356
Um, most jumps with magic? Barrier Jackets are pretty much just fashionable buff spells.
>>
>>52005339
I'm sorry, explain to me how giving the Yin half of Hagoromo's chakra to Sasuke granted him the Rinnegan? He already had the Yin half, that's the part that was in the Indra transmigration. And the reason Hagoromo's chakra gives the Rinnegan is because chakra somehow can carry genetic information, probably the body half of the mixed soul-body energies. But that doesn't mean that it works the other way, you having the genes to unlock the Rinnegan doesn't mean you have Hagoromo's chakra.

>>52005382
The Demonic Statue is the Ten-Tails, just a much weakened version of it. And I agree that the true Rinnegan is more than just the eyeballs. I don't agree that it's the Six Paths Senjutsu. It's got a super-chakra booster effect, that's just Six Paths Chakra. Six Paths Senjutsu is something different. I think this whole argument might just be us getting confused about terms.
>>
>>52005308
>why are you arguing with me?
Anon wants access to sage powers without babysitting the main characters, so he's looking for a loophole.
>>
>>52005375
But in Harry Potter it would be really easy to prevent the ridiculousness. There are only like three or four things you need to prevent or do. Expose Scabbers as being Peter Pettigrew and make sure he gets apprehended. Kill Quirrell and shove voldy into a jar or something. And in the forth year go to the quidditch world cup and remove the invisible cloak from the seat behind Harry.
>>
>>52005384
>>52005392
I mean a defence that's basically a shield spell, but you don't (generally) have to think about it or concentrate on maintaining it personally. It's just there when you need it, like any other "passive" superpower/item. So far I've got MGLN (via a Device) and DC (via Power Ring, even if it does require concentrating to boost it there's still a base protection).
>>
>>52005375
That's really not so hard to do even without the fanfic option. Just burn Nagato's corpse. Rinnegans destroyed, Madara never gets revived, no one ever becomes the Ten-Tails jinchuriki, Black Zetsu has to stew for another however long it takes for someone to develop the Rinnegan again.
>>
File: alien_crash_by_jonone-d4q47lb.jpg (161KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
alien_crash_by_jonone-d4q47lb.jpg
161KB, 667x1000px
Besides SCP, what are some of the best jumps for interesting space exploration?
>>
So, speaking of Harry Potter, what's the best way to bring down the Wizarding society and integrate them with muggles? Just a virus that turns everyone into a wizard?
>>
>>52005445
but with a fanfic drawback you could get language lozenges and... Really the only thing I can think of that I want from a noncrossover fanfic that I can't get from canon.
>>
>>52005464
Bullets.
>>
>>52005460
What's ACP space like anyway? I'm assuming it's the bastard offspring of the Warp and Type Moon space.
>>
>>52005460
Hive queen quest. Or stellaris if anon ever finishes it. I still want that ringworld mod.
>>
>>52005482
SCP*
>>
>>52005464
virus is probably best bet(or turning everyone into jedi)
>>
>>52005459
>That's really not so hard to do even without the fanfic option. Just burn Nagato's corpse. Rinnegans destroyed, Madara never gets revived, no one ever becomes the Ten-Tails jinchuriki, Black Zetsu has to stew for another however long it takes for someone to develop the Rinnegan again.

To be honest I think everything post timeskip is shit its just that everything post Pein is the worst of it.
>>
>>52005478
That would only integrate them with muggle graveyards
>>
>>52005460
Mass Effect. That's pretty much what the first game was. Star Wars has a lot of unique planets.
>>
>>52005477
Not the harem making mind altering sexy jutsu?
>>
>>52005477
For me I want a fanfic option not for cool stuff but for a more interesting story and world.
>>
>>52005464
That would actually likely be the best way, as apparently it is a genetic thing having to do with a single gene. There was even a paper written on how a single gene could act in a way to randomly mutate to produce a variant(wizard), while also randomly mutating the other direction to produce the normal type(squib) in basically the same fashion as described in the series.

Also good, like >>52005498
make everyone space wizards. If you have been to Gundam Universal Century and multiple star wars jumps you could add newtype genes to the virus while making everyone Jedi, and make everyone into one type earth wizard and two types space wizard.
>>
>>52005460
The Nasuverse. :^)
>>
>>52005520
There's a jump with a +0cp drawback called Fantasy Kitchen Sink or something like that, it basically adds a bit of everything (fantastical) to the world. Take it and keep it?
>>
>>52005517
>Mass Effect.

Mass Effect has the stupid shitty Reapers though.
>>
>>52005527
>hyperpowering literally everyone at once, with one group starting with a distinct knowledge advantage
Do you want to worsen things? Because this is how you create wizard superiority, literally the opposite of your desired endgoal.
>>
>>52005546
Encode knowledge of spells into the genes and make them bastardized D&D Sorcerers?
>>
>>52005540
Kill the Reapers while they are in Darkspace and sleeping.
>>
>>52005455
Magic, plus Infinity from SDS. If you're willing to use the jump, magic/Exalted charms/ki techniques/whatever the fuck else you want, plus Auto-Guard from Lost Odyssey.
>>
>>52005540
Create a virus that affects Reapers. Viruses solve everything.
>>
>>52005546
If you are so worried about that you can use the selective thing about turning people into Jedi to just turn people who aren't wizards into Jedi to balance things out. But you should totally turn everyone into Newtypes, so that you can iron out the flaws in your plan with the power of UNDERSTANDING, it's greater than asteroids.
>>
>>52005578
What's a Newtype?
>>
>>52005464
>>52005464
I think there are perks for integrating societies in Light of Terra, Macross, and one of the Fire Emblems. Though the last two involve singing.
>>
The real question is, are wizards actually incompetent enough that muggles could win a war against them without your intervention?
>>
>>52005594
>not doing a giantass musical number before the heads of wizard society.
You are a tasteless swine, good day, sir.
>>
>>52005589
Autistic Spacewizards from the Gundam series set in the Universal century setting. Not that they are all autistic, it's just that every protagonist in that setting is a Newtype, and they are all autistic, except for Char, who while he was a protagonist he was first an antagonist. They have vague psychic/spiritual powers, some even do things after they died.
>>
>>52005625
What? Autistic?
>>
>>52005519
? what, from naruto? I was talking HP. Naruto has a fanfic drawback.
>>52005520
Hmm, yeah, I can think of some fanfic worlds that would make for great stories. Though if you had doormaker or something similar before going to HP you could probably get to most non crossover fanfic HP worlds.
>>
>>52005635
Yeah, autism. That thing that Red has.
>>
>>52005620
Think about how few wizards there are in the world. Then think about how many of those wizards (mostly muggleborn, with a few half-bloods and the odd sympathetic pureblood or two) who would side with the muggles. The wizards don't really stand a chance against a united front of the entirety of mugglekind.
>>
>>52005460
Star Trek and Star Wars are the quitessential space exploration settings.

Outlaw Star has pirates, catgirls, hidden treasures, and fun space antics.

The Dead Space galaxy probably has bunch of unexplored stuff if you can deal with the zombie moons.

DC has the Green Lantern corps and countless alien species/characters doing interesting stuff in space. Same thing for Marvel and MCU.

FTL is another good option, however I recommend going with a better ship than what's available in-jump.

Halo has all the Forerunner ruins scattered across the galaxy. And some or the human colonies are pretty nice.
>>
>>52005625

>Char
>Not autistc

t.Char
>>
>>52005625
>Ryu Roots, a newtype
>Shiro Amada, a newtype
>Kou Fuck Carrots Uraki, a newtype
No thanks boy.
>>
>>52005621
Anon, I made Disney Princess. I am perpetually prepared for a lavish musical number.
>>
>>52005464
Grab Setup Wizard, become the God Emperor, steamroll both magical and muggle society with an army of magitek knights, unify humankind beneath your banner, solve things like poverty, hunger, and disease with magic and technology.

There might be some dissenters. But you can't argue with results.
>>
>>52005654
What about some of the magical creatures that Wizards could tame or unleash against humans? I don't think a regular soldier could do much against a dementor.
>>
File: Progenitor Mothership.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Progenitor Mothership.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
>>52005460
Homeworld is pretty big. Also a good place to explore if you want to study civilizations dead and alive including their tech. pic related.
>>
>>52005635
Almost all of the protagonists in Gundam show signs of autism, even the ones not set in UC. It's gotten to be a joke almost that to be a good Gundam pilot you need to be autistic. Not that Newtypes have to be autistic, it's just that the best known Newtypes are the protagonists of UC, and they are particularly autistic, with the possible exception of Char, who's still probably just a high functioning autist. There are other Newtypes that aren't autistic, but they aren't protagonists.
>>
>>52005688
Again, there will most likely be wizards helping them out. They'll most likely know how to handle it.
>>
>>52005460
I'm gonna say Endless Legend. Also, Lovecraft, probably.
>>
Lorewalker Sheizi (200 CP):
“P-p-pardon the mess, but I’m sure you’ll love what I just discovered!”
She may be utterly horrible in the kitchen, and a klutzy mess everywhere else, but don’t put this pandaren girl down just yet. She was named a Lorewalker on par with Cho for a reason; A damned good historian and archaeologist, with a particular gift that many in this land seem to lack - Common Sense. Her organizational skills are also top-notch, never forgetting where something is if it’s in her care. These skills alone would make her an exceptional expedition leader, museum curator, or librarian of need be.
Just… Don’t… let her near the kitchen. The last time she tried to boil soup we needed a water elemental to put out the fire.

Work Continues.
>>
>>52005620
Wizarding Britain got fucked over twice in half a century by the same inbred asshole and his couple dozen stooges. This guy was in turn defeated by a trio of average 17 year olds.

Assuming the rest of the Wizarding World is similar, yeah they're fucked. Muggles have fought wars for literally longer than modern humanity has existed and drove wizards into hiding with dark ages technology and a thousandth of their current population.
>>
>>52005688
Wizards are stupid and genocided or drove out the vast majority of magical creatures and races/ It's actually kind of ridiculous how much they've fucked up.
>>
>>52005698
Huh, guess I never really noticed anything like that when I watched them as a kid.
>>
>>52005578
>>52005625
>Newtypes
>Not Innovators
Newtypes are good but Innovators are not only easier to make (you can make them without gene modification) the more powerful ones can get what is essentially a second brain made entirely of GN particles. Who wants to be a ghost that'll probably be forced into powering a machine by the military when you can have double brain?
>>
File: names have power.jpg (54KB, 527x275px) Image search: [Google]
names have power.jpg
54KB, 527x275px
>>51997450
My name has changed over time due to the struggles I've been through.

If I'm male, it's Veil- I got that from my time as a Zoroark. If I'm female, Vielia.

My time in Ar Tonelico as an Origin was a major turning point in my time as a Jumper, so my first name (when female), my middle name, and my last name comes from my time there.

For the longest time, it was Veil/VieliaAnsul Rhaplanca

That changed after One Piece, the Jump that marked my transition into the "high power" leg of my Jumps. My middle name picked up a new letter, and so my name became:

Veil/Vielia Dansul Rhaplanca

I'm not sure if it'll change again, but who knows what the future has in store?
After One Piece my middle name is Dansul

VIELIA_ANSUL_RHAPLANCA
>>
>>52005688
Right up until the rest of the magical world (goblins, especially) jump on the "fuck wizards" train and team up with muggles.
>>
>>52005573
BOW Reapers...
>>
>>52005764
>Goblins fight against the Jews for banking rights
I could watch that.
>>
>>52005762
>Taking anything from Gundam SEED.
>>
>>52005676
Anyone ever done a God Emperor chain? Uniting mankind (or just all mortals or something) across all your jumps to create an enormous, multiverse spanning empire?
>>
>>52005733
Isn't that the name of the woopie goldberg hyena?
>>
>>52005764
I would love to watch that. Goddammit /pol/.
>>
>>52005796
Don't whine about posts you don't like, senpai. That makes you the problem.
>>
>>52005783
>SEED
you make me laugh anon. Google is your friend.
>>
>>52005764
Shit, I forgot about how shitty the wizards treated goblins.

Wonder if there are any decent fanfics with this premise?
>>
>>52005794
No, that's Shenzi.
>>
>>52005783
>>52005808
>SEED
Coordinators are SEED. Innovators are 00. learn 2 Gundam, Newfriend.
>>
>>52005785
I did something similar, once. Picked TTSD Emps whenever I had a choice for a special ancestor or parent, like in Percy Jackson.

Didn't really do the ALL CONQUERING thing unless it was necessary, since it only served to complicate standardization across multiverses.
>>
>>52005796
How's it /pol/?
Most banks ARE owned by Jews.
Almost all Wizard banks ARE owned by Goblins.
Goblins are said to be aggressive about their banking rights, and are a warrior race.
It does make sense they would start shit with the Jews over banking rights.

>>52005810
Define "decent"
>>
>>52005762
First, you could make Newtype Innovators, hell if you want to create hyperautism grab X-rounder genes from AGE to throw in there. But Innovators are actually harder to make, because you have to expose the people to the particles, while theoretically Newtypes just require the DNA so a virus can spread and make more Newtypes than you could with your GN reactors. But also 00 sucks.

>>52005783
Innovators are from 00, not SEED, SEED has Coordinators who are really just genetically engineered people.
>>
>>52005810
Not sure, but having a goblin sword is pretty handy to have down the road, considering it amalgamates pretty much every deadly thing it comes into contact with, making it the perfect parallel to any jumper
>>
>>52005785
Mine's going to be a Commonwealth rather than an Empire, and I intend to pretty much hand over the running of it to the Polity-verse AIs (because hey I like the fun of exploring new worlds but not the paperwork of managing them), but yeah.
>>
>>52005852
Hasn't it been mentioned it just becomes more dangerous when it amalgamates more dangerous things though, instead of gaining new abilities and stuff?
>>
>>52005837
Aaand now I'm wondering if the Goblins have their own equivalent of Mossad...
>>
>>52005890
Goblin version of Daesh? Goblins fighting underground wars? Goblins committing acts of terrorism?
>>
>>52005846
>00 sucks.
Mate, you know that 00 is better than most of the other Gundam side universes. Or were you too stupid to UNDERSTAND the meaning of the flower at the end of the movie?

Also, it's easy to make an Innovator, just use an invisibility charm on your Gundam and blast out a Trans-Am burst at least once a day for a couple of months.
>>
File: Naruto Seals.png (749KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto Seals.png
749KB, 1024x768px
>>52003823
>rinnegan
Yeah, nope, seals are where it's at.

Demon sealing? Check.
Instantaneous teleportation over any distance? Check.
Wide area terrain modification? Check.
Crazy amounts of storage? Check.
Healing and regeneration? Check.
All the explosives? Check.

With seals, you're only limited by your imagination and time invested.

Honestly? I want Konan's whole shtick. She's boss.
>>
>>52005916
Didn't they use seals to summon the motherfucking Grim Reaper?
>>
>>52005916
I'll give Konan my stick.
>>
>>52005916
>Seals can do all this bullshit
>Seals
Man what the fuck even.
>>
>>52005916
>All the explosives? Check.
This is the primarily reason I grabbed Uzumaki and Seal Expert.
The other stuff is nice, but endless explosions is fun.

>>52005937
Kinda. They used a Jutsu to summon him, and then had him Seal something for them. I think.
>>
>>52005904
>Mate, you know that 00 is better than most of the other Gundam side universes
>the lolayylmao movie
>t. 00 fanboy
Did you fangasm over the shipfest at the end too
>>
>>52005904
I dropped 00 just a short while into season 2. Anyway a single easy to produce virus could get you an entire planetary population of newtypes. As where you would need more than just one Gundam doing that to get a similar level of saturation, and 00 gundams are as I recall a pain in the ass to build compared to other settings. It would be easier to make the virus unless you are just ignoring the various settings that make creating such a thing super easy.
>>
>>52005088
Hello there. Old Stuff.
>>51982903
>100 cp - Insane Stat Boost
>Strength, Vitality, Magic, Will, and Agility
Might want to list these specifically in the perk and limit it to those stats.

>400 cp - A Really Nice Chest
>This isn't mean to function as a bag of holding, and that's something I added to make the duplication aspect less broken.
So the duplication stacks, put in a [Foo] in the chest, and a year later you have 4 [Foo] leaving both in the chest means next year you have 16 [Foo], etc? The end of jump Bag of Spilling is to cut off the chain? You may want to change from 'Lost Forever' to 'Left Behind' Near the same effect, but potentially lets something important you left in to long be retrieved after your chain ends, or by using a return.
(This chest a thing/glitch in the game, right?)
How big is it exactly?

>>51983066
>600 cp - Save Point
Make the sleep be 10 hours to match the healing and mana recovery. Add a short cooldown on the refresh effect, so you use it multiple times a day, but cannot just run in and out of the save point to get 10 hours worth of healing/mana recovery twice a second. Like usable once every 5-15 min.

Mention who can use it. At minimum you and anyone with you (your party), but letting your allies or everyone at all use it would be better for a capstone.

There needs to be some way to switch the locations, so once you place one you are now stuck with it there forever. So you can make new saves, delete old ones, or overwrite an old save with a new one. Does this game have infinite save slots like newer games, or a fixed number like old ones?

Also mention you can make a new set for each jump, but cannot load a save to go to another jump until the jumpchain ends or the current and old jumps are linked with a continuity drawback (some if this stuff would go better in notes instead of perk description)
>>
>>52005138
>>52005989
New Stuff
100 cp - Cthulhu Plushie
>A small plushie Cthulhu. Has no redeeming value or powers. Absolutely worthless. Might make people confused if you throw it at them.
How about sleeping with one makes experiencing existential trauma (like the realization of your insignificance in the cosmos various cosmic entities tend to provoke in others for example) a bit less traumatic after a good night sleep?

200 cp - Golthulhu
The once a year respawn needs to be changed to regular item repair/respawn times. So this is a giant golem with as much durability as the real thing could tank in 5 min and as much destructive power as the real Cthulhu could do in 5 min, or is it an indestructible golem that only has a 5 min battery of something?

>400 cp - R’lyeh
Tell me more about the city and fish people. Considering getting this to import into the archipelago.

>+300 cp - In Need Of Hero Points
How hard are Hero Points to get? are they stuff you get from battles like Exp or Grade in older Tales games, or are they earned by doing quests of meeting achievement milestones in games?

>400 cp - Victory Fanfare
This perk needs little something. How about after battle it heals you and everyone on your side like using a Save Point above with a bit more explicit physical healing, in addition to ensuring that up to three other people who seemed to die only 'fainted' (ie NOT bleeding out in critical condition)
Oh, and it can also provide some sweet marching music it you want.
>>
>>52005962
Not to talk shit about Konan since she's awesome, but Explosive Tags are like the most basic shit with Seals. It's not what she made, it's how many she made that's truly impressive. Ten fucking minutes of kabooms after parting the sea.
>>
>>52005962
>>52005916
Wasn't it literally billions of exploding tags?
>>
>>52005916
I've been thinking of a build where the Jumper is basically a mix of Konan and Gambit. Just have a shit-ton of sealing paper, and few stamps, and just stamp a bunch of seals onto the paper before battle. Just chuck explosions and pre-made jutsu at your enemies for shits and giggles.
>>
>>52006004
>Explosive Tags are like the most basic shit with Seals
Until you start thinking "just how big of an explosion can I make for minimal chakra investment using a seal?". Then it could get more complicated.

But your main point stands.

>>52006007
I think it was just millions.
>>
File: dalmationbloodhound.jpg (111KB, 993x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dalmationbloodhound.jpg
111KB, 993x1024px
54. Nintendogs
Origin: Half-Breed, Breeds: Dalmation/Bloodhound
Home: Bachelor, Country Home
Skills: Cute!, Fluffy!, Lie Down, Stay, [Name]!, Breakdance
Items: Tennis Ball, Rubber Bone, Pull Rope, Stardust

A nice vacation jump where I can just relax and have fun while my companions manipulate and strongarm my owner into making sure I stay no matter what. He's been threatened, tricked, bribed, seduced, and even given a direct and literal explanation for why he can never part with his puppy for a total of ten years. I wasn't even a bad dog, I think. I never peed in the house, or ate anything I shouldn't. He just wasn't a dog person. I'd have been fine in the backyard. It was big and empty and I didn't mind fighting the hawks.

Still, I felt a bit bad extorting small amounts of dog food from some poor country bumpkin.
>>
>>52006007
Probably. She'd been churning them out and stockpiling them for years just to fuck Obito's shit up. If he didn't literally have a hax move that allowed him to no sell reality, she would have solved things then and there.
>>
>>52006029
>She'd been churning them out
Time to get her churning something else out
>>
>>52006046
You're going to get a paper cut with that kind of talk anon.
>>
>>52006063
This is what fanfiction drawbacks were made for.
>>
>>52006012
Combine with the Gemino Curse from Harry Potter for extra fun...
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 298x169px
>>52004941
Hellsing.
>>
>>52005998
One last thing I swear. A drawback option called Cthulu Sub-Contractor where the real Cthulu stays in R'lyeh Chilling and doing whatever, and you have to go out in his to collect the Hero points he needs. (Comes with free Cthulu alt form if you took a background other that Cthulu.)
>>
>>52004941
Dresden Files has Knight of the Cross. Actual good guys, not morally ambiguous Knights Templar.
>>
>>52006004
I think her whole origami powered moveset is more impressive than the tags too.
>>
>>52006024
>Still, I felt a bit bad extorting small amounts of dog food from some poor country bumpkin.
You didn't pull a Puss In Boots and leave him better off than you found him?
Bad Dog! You are a jumper, you should have left him a rich noble, or a superhero, or a ninja pirate or something.
>>
>>52006063
>Anon companions Konan, has frequent fun times.
>Eventually he proposes to her.
>Kisses the bride during the wedding
>She collapses into paper
>It was just a clone all along
>>
>>52006241
>ninja pirate
Anon, don't cross the streams like that.
>>
>>52006240
Oh it is, especially since it's never mentioned to be a bloodline thing. That shit is all Konan and she's all the more awesome because of it. Just, the whole parting the ocean and dropping someone into an explosive abyss is pretty awesome.
>>
>>52006267
Still gets outplayed by "haha Uchiha" bullshit.
>>
File: cattygotraped.jpg (2MB, 3458x1730px) Image search: [Google]
cattygotraped.jpg
2MB, 3458x1730px
>>52006259
>>
>>52006012
>Just have a shit-ton of sealing paper, and few stamps, and just stamp a bunch of seals onto the paper before battle
No, SKIP the paper, and use ninja skills to make seals directly on enemy ninja.
Like they swing their nijna sword at you, and on the return arc notice something on the back of their hand. That then explodes.
>>
File: all the explosions.png (1MB, 995x1005px) Image search: [Google]
all the explosions.png
1MB, 995x1005px
>>52006029
>>52006019
>>52006007
>>52006004

Konan does not mess around: apparently this is 600 Billion exploding tags.
>>
>>52004941
For plenty of the games Castlevania is effectively about a one man crusade against vampire satan.
Might be over a little soon for your tastes, but it should still fit for what you want.
>>
>>52006285
I don't understand
>>
>>52006300
How many trees did she murder to get 600 billion tags?
>>
>>52006265
But it is modern day. Regular Pirates are uncool, and get prosecuted. So when you make him a Pirate Ship that looks like it came out of Pirates of the Caribbean, you need to add some stealth systems so the Coast Guard and others cannot easily find him.
>>
>>52006320
Probably none, she can produce paper with her chakra. She bizarrely has paper as her chakra element.
>>
>>52006300
>600 Billion exploding tags.
How the fuck even? Did she just summon them from the ether, or were they placed there one by one?
>>
>>52006280
Well, to be honest, pretty much everyone falls to the "Ha Ha Uchiha" bullshit at least once. Hell, all it would take is to give her a little heads-up about that little bullshit technique, and maybe possibly hand her a Hiraishin dagger so the Jumper can get to her when she needs help.
>>
>>52006340
Is that a bloodline...or something else?
>>
>>52006327
ANON DON'T CROSS THE STREAMS.

Make him a cyborg pirate.
>>
>>52006285
what

what

>database ending

WHAT
>>
>>52006352
It is unexplained.
>>
>>52006293
No, no, no the paper/cards are good with that, like the cards grab their attention and then you can get up close and plant the seal on them. Besides, it wouldn't be like Gambit without the cards.
>>
>>52006327
>Regular Pirates are uncool,
Two words, Sky Pirates.
>>
File: Explosive Tag.png (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Explosive Tag.png
1MB, 1440x1080px
>>52006293
That's the beauty of the Sealing Arts, as a master you can apply them at a touch.

Anybody that tries to fight you hand-to-hand risks spontaneous immolation.

Even better? There's no correlation between the size of a seal and the power it contains. With enough practice you could probably fit all the power of a crate of grenades into something the size of a sticky-note.
>>
File: what the fuck am i scrying.jpg (87KB, 668x691px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck am i scrying.jpg
87KB, 668x691px
>>52006285
>>
>>52006359
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Vw2_mAxzk
>>
>>52006320
>>52006342
Well, she has Wind, Water, and Earth affinities. Maybe she has some weird bastardized version of Wood Release where she doesn't make the whole plant but just the paper.
>>
>>52006241
I needed a vacation, so I took a vacation. I was a puppy. My companions did all the coercion and actual effort. Jessica tried the bribes, Suke and Chesnaught told the truth, Hana and Zeke tried seduction and threats, Oto and Somni eventually just settled on hypnotizing him.

I rolled for his attitude and got a 14/100. He's a stubborn bastard.
>>
>>52006356
You, you're Lord Business aren't you? You just want to kragle us all so the Ninjas and the Pirates can never play together!
>>
File: 0037_02.gif (43KB, 467x240px) Image search: [Google]
0037_02.gif
43KB, 467x240px
>>52004941
I'm working on it.
>>
>>52006389
>A long lost senju just happened to grow up with and be best friends with a long lost uzumaki
I don't have enough Excalibur-face for this.
>>
File: a36_EmrakulIAeonsTorn.jpg (203KB, 600x767px) Image search: [Google]
a36_EmrakulIAeonsTorn.jpg
203KB, 600x767px
>>52004947
Fifteen squirrels can take out the scariest of eldrazi.
>>
>>52006352
He's lying, paper isn't her chakra element. She just has a technique to make paper.
>>
>>52006420
>Excalibur face
You mean the Saber CYOA?
>>
>>52006393
>rolled for his attitude and got a 14/100
You dig jump is actually a crossover with Courage the Cowardly Dog. You are courage. The man with the creepy smile is a Companion who tells Eustace horrible, terrible things will happen (to him specifically) if he tries to get rid of you. Show Begins.
>>
>>52006437
I'm pretty sure anon is referencing soul eater instead.
>>
File: 1482389856128.jpg (98KB, 541x486px) Image search: [Google]
1482389856128.jpg
98KB, 541x486px
>>52006440
>>
File: Excalibur Face.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Excalibur Face.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>52006437
No. I mean this.
How everyone in Soul Eater reacts when Excalibur starts talking.
>>
Reminder that the only seal user in Kohonha is fucking Ten-Ten.
>>
File: 1462198895546.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462198895546.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>52006460
Forgetting someone?
>>
>>52006478
ded/10
>>
>>52006478
BUT HE'S DEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAD
>>
>>52005989
The chest is barely a thing. It's meant to be based on a chest at the beginning of the game that has 4 1ups in it. Just, 4 random 1ups.

Moving them is as simple as pointing at it and saying 'go away', and then pointing somewhere else.

Pretty sure the game itself just holds one save file, though it might be three.

>>52005998
>Cthulhu Plushie
That is a great idea.

>Golthulhu
...What exactly is regular respawn times? The statue is a glass canon basically. It can dish out a cthulhu's worth of whoopass, but it can't take it.

>R'lyeh
I dunno, just fish people. They aint all that smart, given that they attack cthulhu in the game.

>Hero Points
You don't get hero points.

>Victory fanfare
I can up the health boost, but that sounds like it would move it past save points in terms of usefulness.

>>52006144
...That's the plot of cthulhu's angels in a nutshell. Why did I not think of that?
>>
>>52006478
Too pure for this world.
>>
>>52006460
Reminder that Tenten is fucking 10/10
>>
>>52006481
>>52006488
Let's be real here if you let him die in jump you're not living your life correctly.
>>
>>52006460
No she's just the only one from Naruto's generation. There are several seal users that just don't get any focus, and there are some people with the skills that just don't use it like Kakashi.
>>
File: Naruto Sword of the Thunder God.png (1MB, 1429x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto Sword of the Thunder God.png
1MB, 1429x1080px
>>52005916
>>52006378

Hell, a lot of ninja get their special techniques from sealing: Tsunade has her super mode, Sasori and Chiyo have their crazy puppet gear, Minato had his Flying Thunder God thing, and Summoning is all about seals.

Damn near any technique that appears in the series can be made into a seal. Hell, you could straight-up seal an attack someone sends your way and store it for a rainy day.

They make great training tools too- resistance seals paired with healing seals could supercharge your strength and speed training, for instance.

Even better? Pretty much all of the crazy items in-jump are made using seals. The thunder sword and 7 swordsmen weapons are also made using seals. There's chakra armor too, and tonnes of other things.
>>
>>52006504
Yeah, considering that the pervy bastard was my dad in jump (somehow), I'd be a real shitty son to let him up and die like that. Reeeeeeal shitty.

I'm seriously surprised that he never fucked up and had an actual kid in canon. Dude was a fucking player.
>>
File: 1481266624319.png (430KB, 637x749px) Image search: [Google]
1481266624319.png
430KB, 637x749px
>>52006504
>>
>>52006531
Ninja contraceptives must be very good.
They'd need to be for things like certain undercover operations.
>>
>>52006460
Jiraya
Also a bunch of nameless and unimportant Chuunin.
And she's more of a weapons-user, who only uses seals to store her fuck-ton of weapons.
>>
>>52006566
They probably use sperm containing seals.
>>
>>52006566
They probably just mediate to move chakra away from the sperm, thus killing the sperm.
>>
>>52006529
Your pic is a very convincing argument to make filler canon.
Ninja lightning lightsabers are cool as fuck. It's a shame it wasn't ever used for much, but I guess that's just how filler works.
>>
>>52006576
>Konan
>Them seals
>True uses of paper.
>>
>>52006389
>Take GoH and Dragonball jumps
>Use tandem style to fuse your Chakra with your Ki
>Learn Konan's techniques
>Summon solar system sized masses of exploding tags
I think I just found my new ultimate attack.
>>
>>52006501
My man!
>>
>>52006389
>Konan's awesome paper attack was actually just Senju bloodline bullshit this whole time
I would legit be mad.
>>
>>52006660
>tandem style to fuse Chakra with Ki
That's not necessary. They're pretty much the same thing.
>>
>>52006660
Well damn, I think I just realized what I want for my new build. Fuck super cool elemental powers, energy blasts, weapons, technology, and all that shit. All you need is fucking paper to be a badass.
>>
>>52006478
Actually best girl this whole time.
>>
>>52006491
>What exactly is regular respawn times?
Either a week or a month depending on the jumpmaker and the item. Stuff intended to be consumables have short recovery times of a week or less, sometimes unlimited or daily. Stuff not intended to be used up like that can take up to a month if something happens to it.

>I dunno, just fish people. They aint all that smart, given that they attack cthulhu in the game.
Crap. I thought the Cthulu 600CP perk would make them obey me. Like me telling them to play nice with others. Don't want them picking fight with my Tropico nation, Moon Monkey Moon Base Island (don't judge me), and Dragons already there.

And also in case some real magician says something about how Lovecraft works / R'lyeh are a work of fiction, and then mention that you had been there.

>I can up the health boost
Ok. I just wanted the auto-revives with one HP after battle thing you may have been going for to be a stable 1 HP like they usually are.

>You don't get hero points.
But the drawback says you need to collect 500 to get your powers back! Is this a joke from the game? I had assumed Cthulu was on a journey to collect them to prove he was a real hero and get his powers back.
>>
>>52006529
>crazy puppet gear
I kind of want to adapt puppet techniques to power armor.
>>
File: Malfeas.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
Rolled 2 (1d8)

Right, I've been lazy for two and a half days since getting my internet back.
Time to get back to work on Stalwart Tiger

Last Time:I don't fucking remember what was going on last time, but according to my list we went to Ring of Red and DBZ.

1.Populous
2.Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei 1(and DLC)
3.Harry Potter
4.Dead Space
5.Kingdom Hearts
6.Steven Universe
7.Supernatural
8.Dota 2

Gonna need a replacement.
>>
>>52006678
Eeehhh. Chakra's kind of weird compared to normal Chi type energies.
>>
>>52006741
>More
>Fucking
>Kamen Rider
Damn it.
And Ammy and Yuuki are gonna be ecstatic, maybe Ilya too.

What comes after NH 1? Is it NH2 or Gaim?
>>
>>52006741
>2.Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei 1(and DLC)
Heisei Part 4 is done, you may want to replace.
>>
>>52006566
I don't think Naruto ninjas do that kind of mission, frankly. Else seduction would be a class at the ninja academy.

There's really not much need to resort to fucking a target and stabbing him when he's asleep when you're a wizard.
>>
File: Ein Sensor.gif (992KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Ein Sensor.gif
992KB, 400x225px
>>52005904
IBO is making a strong contention for favorite spin-off right now. 00 is okay, but only nostalgia keeps it high up for me.
>>
>>52006437
>Saber CYOA
Never seen that. Link?
>>
File: Saber.jpg (8MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Saber.jpg
8MB, 1200x10000px
>>52006767
I'll save anon the trouble.
>>
>>52006755
>Ryuki and Decade are up when they weren't before
Why did no one tell me about this?

I went to Heisei 1 and then Kabuto, because those were the only Heiseis at the time.
>>
>>52006754
Part 2, followed by Gaim, followed by Part 3. For posterity's sake.

How you gonna deal with chronologically earlier KR jumps coming out?
>>
>>52006677
Good thing anon is just fan theorizing.
>>
>>52006756
Might be more the kind of training they give one-on-one from Sensei to Genin or Chunin. You know, so they don't have to try and teach ten year old how to seduce people.
>>
>>52006701
If you buy both R'lyeh and the Cthulhu capstone, go right ahead.

>Health boost.
It's, like, half health or something. It's not 1hp.

>Hero points.
It is a joke. And technically he does, but it gets retconned.

>>52006677
I'm going to laugh in your face and also redo my build for naruto.
>>
>>52006746
Maybe its origin, but it's still bodily and spiritual energy that can be increased through training and acts as "life force". Like most versions of Ki. I don't imagine anyone who had both would notice much of a difference.
>>
>>52006756
Spy work is still a thing. Otherwise there wouldn't be spy networks. It's not the focus of the series so we don't see much of it, but there's more to it than stealth murder.
>>
File: 1312512701336.png (76KB, 211x198px) Image search: [Google]
1312512701336.png
76KB, 211x198px
>>52006795
Or it might not be taught at all because they literally don't fucking need to resort to it.

You come across like you're trying to force your magical realm into Naruto.
>>
>>52006788
No fucking idea. I'm confused as hell now.
>>
>>52006801
>It's, like, half health or something. It's not 1hp.
Is that also for magical energy?
>>
>>52006818
Seduction is used more than once in-series.
Itachi and Kisame hypnotize a woman to seduce Jiraya for them, so they can grab Naruto, for fuck sake.
>>
>>52006817
And when you can turn invisible or into a shadow or a bird or use bugs or what have you to spy information you want from people, you don't need to resort to spending months or years becoming someone's favorite concubine and hoping he blabs about it. There's even less reason to resort to sex there.
>>
>>52006843
Magic is maybe a tenth.
>>
>>52006741
Right, I'm just gonna replace that roll with "Heisei Part 4" for the sake of my sanity.
Because I don't want to do 2 because it's a gauntlet.
>>
>>52006846
>Itachi uses a technique to make someone else seduce Jiraiya
>That means little ninja girls are taught how to seduce greasy old men and suck their dicks to get info, guys! Listen to my magical realm!
Yeah, no.
>>
>>52006865
Literally nobody was talking about little girls seducing old men but you. The sole discussion topic was whether or not seduction as a tool was a thing in Naruto and it is.
>>
>>52006865
You're projecting really hard bro.
I suspect "seduction" for Kunoichi means "show some skin, flirt, then knock him out with poison"
>>
Are the beings who give the offers in the Black Bullet jump actually something from the series? Or are they just something weird that the jump maker threw in?

I haven't red the manga or light novel of the series (nor do I intend to) but the descriptions given about the two entities are so weirdly specific, that it seemed unlikely that they had no precedent.
>>
>>52006787
>Why did no one tell me about this?
I'm gonna go with "your week without internet" for $500, Justiceanon.
>>
>>52006882
>>52006883
Anon's support of the subject would lead to such things if they were true, moron. It's an example.

And no, don't lie. The person who is trying to force it as a thing >>52006566 is literally talking about them fucking people and needing techniques to prevent pregnancy because of it.
>>
>>52006899
I asked in the IRC what I had missed
>>
>>52005015
How likely are they to go into the current planes, anyway? I was planning on taking Innistrad relatively early, but if they can mind-fuck entire planes, are impossible to escape from, and them winning is a loss condition... I might hold off for awhile.
>>
File: 9665403335_be6d8e9a7f_h.jpg (714KB, 1600x1185px) Image search: [Google]
9665403335_be6d8e9a7f_h.jpg
714KB, 1600x1185px
Naruto isn't a ninja. They're martial art wizards. So I highly doubt the techniques real ninjas use are even taught. Instead they focus on magic & kicking ass.

Real ninja wouldn't be a concubine, but probably just a servant of the house. Somewhere where they're "invisible" and can be in places where a concubine wouldn't be allowed. However its Naruto, they're Ninjas in name only.
>>
>>52006911
I'm not forcing anything. I'm suggesting explanations for how Jiraya doesn't have children in canon despite being who he is.
You're the one that made it creepy.
>>
So what would be the best way to help Lee get strong enough to keep up with bloodline bullshit without doing something that would offend his beliefs?
>>
>>52006863
>Decade is also a gauntlet
Oh fuck me.
>>
>>52006939
Teach him how to use Ki from Dragonball
>>
>>52006930
You're forcing it by arguing that they do such things with ZERO evidence.

And before you complain, actually think through the implications of what you vomit up. They teach them all the basic ninja techniques in the school. Thus if seduction was something naruto ninja normally did, it would be taught there to children. And yes, seduction involves actual sex for information. Thus they'd be teaching children to fuck whatever nasty piece of shit would give them info for it. Fucking think things through, you scumbag piece of shit.
>>
>>52006939
Give him something that by default is low power but high potential, that can only grow with rigorous training?
>>
>>52006939
There's a perk in Gundam Future Century that will do all sorts of things for that.
Induct him into the School of the Undefeated of the East.
It's all hard work, and pure manlyness.
>>
>>52006927
Ninjas in popular real myths generally have magic abilities like in Naruto. Same as how Western heroes are generally superheroes in myth.
>>
>>52006939
>Hey, Lee, lemme put this magic scabbard in your chest.
>Hey, Lee, wanna learn how to heal all your injuries so you can survive opening the gates?
>Hey, Lee, how'd you like to become a beautiful, diamond-skinned monster who sparkles in the Su- never mind, you're already on it.
>>
>>52006962
>>52006969
You're still giving him something, though. Wouldn't he not want that?
>>
Wait, hang on a second.

Has naruto always given three free companions in the form of a genin team?
>>
>>52006966
Honestly you've got problems. That's really all there is to say.
Wasn't even talking about children m8. Jiraya is a grown ass man.
>>
>>52006916
Not everyone remembers every jump that shows up.
>>
>>52006787
Well... it goes Showa Part 1 > Showa Part 1 > Heisei Part 1 > Heisei Part 2 (Ryuki) > Heisei Part 3 (Faiz, not done yet) > Heisei Part 4 (Blade, just got done so probably in uploads or something) > Heisei Part 5 (Hibiki, not done yet) > Heisei Part 6 (Kabuto) > Heisei Part 7 (Kiva/Den-O, not done yet) > Neo-Heisei Part 1 > Neo-Heisei Part 2 > Gaim > Neo-Heisei Part 3.

So, uh, what I'm getting at here is you probably should keep slots empty and skip to the next available jump if you care about continuity once you roll another KR.
>>
>>52006927
Real kunoichi actually did work as call girls or prostitutes at times to get close to a target.
>>
>>52006998
two teammates and a sensei? yeah.
>>
>>52006962
No him, but can Ki use be taught others? Don't people outside of Dragon Ball lack the ability?
>>
>>52006999
Because you don't think of the implications of your bullshit. I already explained them to you at this point, so you're being intentionally obtuse and ignoring how stupid you were.
>>
>>52006966
>ZERO evidence
The thing with Jiraya
Anko only wears a fishnet shirt
I'm like 90% sure it's mentioned as a thing more than once, but I could be wrong on that.

>They teach them all the basic ninja techniques in the school.
Sakura, the best student academically, didn't know what a Kage was. The school is complete and utter shite, and it canonically teaches girls flower-pressing for no reason.

>Thus if seduction was something naruto ninja normally did, it would be taught there to children.
Ninja normally walk on walls and water, Jounin instructor is expected to teach that.

Moreover, they train child soldiers. Do you REALLY think 8-year olds being trained to murder people is better than a 12 year old being trained to seduce someone?
>>
>>52007013

Oh goddammit I wrote Showa Part 1 twice. Now I look like a complete dingus.
>>
>>52006989
Ki can be learned, it isn't just given. There is a perk in DBZ that lets you TEACH people how to use powers you have, not give it to them.
>>
>>52007016
How the fuck did I miss that?

THIS CHANGES FUCKING EVERYTHING.
>>
>>52007029
There are no implications here. You're just the kind of guy that goes straight to pedophilia when the opportunity arises.
You're a strange guy. Try getting out more, this site clearly isn't helping you.
>>
>>52007035
>The thing with Jiraya
To be fair, they're terrorists and they're trying to distract the most notorious pervert in the country.

>Anko only wears a fishnet shirt
A crazy bitch who was abused by Orchimaru.
>>
>>52006949
80s Action Movies?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>52007013
...Fuck it. I'm not doing Kamen Rider for a while. This shit is confusing me. I'm just gonna re-roll, and refuse Kamen Rider tosses for a bit

1.Populous
3.Harry Potter
4.Dead Space
5.Kingdom Hearts
6.Steven Universe
7.Supernatural
8.Dota 2

Gonna need TWO replacements.
>>
>>52007019
Yes. I'm pretty sure that's even mentioned in the jump somewhere.
>>
>>52007019

From the DBZ notes:
>Ki use can be taught in future jumps.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>52007079
FUCK YOU!

>>52007019
See
>>52007082
>>52007084
and >>52007050
>>
>>52007079
80s Action Movies and Ace Combat
>>
>>52007079
I think the dice disagree.

But: Hyperdimension Neptunia. Or The God of High School, if Tiger's been there already.
>>
>>52007079
...Ammy really wants you to go to kamen rider, huh?

How about one of the zelda jumps?
>>
>>52007035
>The thing with Jiraya
Are you too fucking stupid to see the difference between mind controlling someone and having them act a certain way and being a seductress? Or hell, how about I mention that this was done by the Akatsuki and not by a regular ninja? Where's your evidence that seduction is a regular technique?

>Anko only wears a fishnet shirt
Oh no one girl wears a slutty outfit in an anime. That proves something!

>I'm like 90% sure...
Post evidence or stop guessing.

>The school sucks!
Meta bitching.

>Flower-pressing
Idea is to get them to work with plants and grow poisons iirc.

>Ninja normally walk on walls and water, Jounin instructor is expected to teach that.
Genin are still typically children. Moreover, the point is over it being a regular thing. If you want to make the claim that a jounen could teach it, you also make it difficult for yourself to argue that it's something NORMALLY taught.

>Moreover, they train child soldiers
It's an anime. Cut your realism arguments. What you need to focus on is the tone of the series and the way violence and sexuality, but especially forced prostitution, is viewed. Does Naruto seem like the kind of show that would make child prostitution for information an element of its setting?

>>52007059
Now you're obviously baiting. Pretty sad you can't handle it when people confront the stupid shit you say.
>>
>>52007050
Ah well, fair enough. But I'm not doing DBZ until after Naruto. It's been a while since I've seen Dragonball, do EOS Goku and Piccolo contact up to people like Madara? I remember them being fairly impressive, but I dunno.
>>
File: God damn it.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
God damn it.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>52007096
Accepted

>>52007098
I'll put it on the Reserved list, Hyperdimension

>>52007101
Ammy is pushy apparently, and which once? I'll put it in the reserved list. 'Tiger's been to Minish Cap already, he picked up a Zelda.
>>
>>52007089
So what are you going to do about Amaterasu? I guess you could write her one last time dying a tragic death, heroic sacrifice optional.

>>52007101
>Ammy
Stop talking about things from a banned jump.
>>
>>52007127
Either the general one or wind waker? those are the only other two.
>>
>>52007120
There's no bait here you're just a moron with a chip on your shoulder.
Or maybe I'm getting baited fuck if I know anymore.
>>
File: Stupidity.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Stupidity.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>52007120
>Idea is to get them to work with plants and grow poisons iirc.
>Flower pressing is in any way related to poisons.
Hold on, I need to sit down for a minute.
>>
>>52007141
Real talk If I could meet you in real life I'd kill you with no remorse.
>>
>>52007149
>Work with plants and poisons
Now to explain the logic there, let's point out first that many poisons come from plants. Next, that flowers are plants. It makes an idiot kind of sense, which is the only kind the mangaka is capable of. That doesn't mean it's not stupid, but I believe that is the justification.
>>
>>52007174
Many builds are made from rocks
Iron comes from rocks
Iron is used in blacksmithing
Therefor learning architecture is training for being a blacksmith.
>>
>>52007190
I didn't make the fucking manga, anon. I'm just trying to explain what's probably the mangaka's stupid logic for including that.
>>
>>52007161
Don't do that, It'd probably result in his undying autism-born determination to annoy us giving birth to a real life supervillain origin story.
>>
>the Naruto fanfic comments earlier in thread
>read latest Dreaming Of Sunshine chapters
>...
>tfw it was safer just fighting the moon goddess?
>>
>>52007218
Oh boy.

Did Jashin manifest physically or some shit? I heard the main character ninja-nuked a bunch of cultists (and civvies too but that's besides the point).
>>
>>52007120
God you Naruto Fanboys are pathetic.
>>
>>52007079
>>52007089
Populous- Being a God-king, back where I belong.
0/1200
Rolled for Night Falls
Matak Tribe
Rolled for 18
Free Harvesting
Discount Verdant
Discount Landbridge
Discount Flatten
Commune
Fire Warriors
Fire Friend
The Word

Dead in the Water+200- Ammy! I need your lilypads! "BARK!" Thank you!

Not much to say here really.
>>
So, how about this: A Kaguya jinchuriki of the Seven-Tails who fights with a full body suit of bone armor that looks like a fucking Kamen Rider suit?
>>
>>52005017
If you have a Rinnegan you have six paths chakra though. It only comes from combining the brothers chakra so you should have some access to it.
>>
Would Use Any Magic Item from Overlord allow me to use "acquired" National Treasures from GoH?

:^);^):^)
>>
>>52007354
I could jam to it. But it does get rid of the cute girl who hosts the 7-tails.
>>
>>52007285
Spoilers for Dreaming of Sunshine: Jashin started to manifest physically and then the protag abused a seal to try to contain an energy field much bigger than her head and only half-succeeded - which also means she half-failed. The resulting explosion basically nuked the village and everything around, almost as far as Konoha's own borders. So Jashin is back wherever it tried to come from, but this does mean that DoS has basically lovecraftian horrors wanting to eat the universe and mad cultists that are wanting to let them in.
>>
Okay, dumb question but how does having a genin team work when you're a drop in?

Do they just walk up to you and say 'we need a third(fourth?) congratulations' or something?
>>
>>52007149
>>52007174

Wouldn't they just start with flower pressing to get them comfortable with plants first before teaching them the other uses of the flowers they've been trained to love? I mean, the flower pressing flashbacks are lessons from when they were like, five. I doubt they'd just start with teaching five year old girls how to poison people.
>>
>>52007382
Well, in this case she never had it stuck in her. So she's still there, and won't die horribly.
>>
>>52007378
Yes.

Do they normally only work for specific people?
>>
>>52007391
You're on the sheets as their teammate, but noone remembers you. They just assume you're really forgettable. That's my guess.
>>
>>52007378
You can do that anyway. Just beating someone up and taking their stuff lets you claim it.

Or is this some bizzare trolling? What's up with the emotes?
>>
>>52007409
Lol, you're kidding right? Wrong answer.

Yes.
>>
>>52007391
If you're a drop in with a village you're still kind of not a drop in. You've got paperwork somehow even if you don't have very much in the way of memories.
So you've never met, but it's not like you're a total enigma.
>>
>>52007420
This is the dumbest shitposting I've seen in a while.
>>
>>52007404
Possibly? It's convoluted and wasn't thought through either war.
>>
>>52007391
I ruled it as starting at age five or six, and being enrolled in the academy.
>>
Is there anything that allows you to change the "identity" of an object? Like, I don't want to own a "box with air in it", I want to own a Box of Air.
>>
>>52005460
[shill]The Polity and Eclipse Phase[/shill]

>>52006895
I know the man is a Black Bullet Character (not quite what the jump makes him out to be, if I remember) but I think the female is OC.
>>
>>52007504
Uh... explain further?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>52007312
1.80's Action Movies
2.Ace Combat
3.Harry Potter
4.Dead Space
5.Kingdom Hearts
6.Steven Universe
7.Supernatural
8.Dota 2
>>
>>52007522
Seven Deadly Sins as a replacement.
>>
>>52007522
>three twos in the same thread
Jesus christ dice.
>>
>>52007504
That is something you have as a human. The ability to name and change the name of things.

If that is not good enough for you Elona has scrolls of name which allow for rerolling of artifact names. You have little control over the process, but you can still change names you don't like to something that could be better.
>>
>>52007536
I'll put it on the Reserved list since I already have stuff on there.
>>
>>52007542
Worst come to worst, if he's fundamentally lacking as a human being, he could ask for it to be in the Genesis jump. The first right and responsibility God gave to Adam (and thus mankind) was the naming of things.
>>
What would count as an EX Rank attack for the purposes of breaking an EX God Hand?
>>
>>52007563
That's actually what I was referencing. Probably could have made it more obvious, but that would be a neat perk just for the novelty factor.
>>
>>52007582
It'll certainly help all of our non-human jumpers.
>>
>>52007563
I need this perk now. Especially if you can apply it to individual people.

>Sauron is now Mr Ring Around A Rosey
>Darth Vader is now Emo Fuccboi
>Aizen is now Gay Weeb
>>
Jump # 230 Girls Und Panzer
Scenerio: Plus Ultra
Starting location: Alhambra
Team: Akitsu, Arcuied, Tamamo, Yukari, Dove, Gatomon, Donfang, Alice, Bianca, Rosa, Raine, Homura, Modoka, Death, Trixie the Pixie, Trixie the Triceratops, Melody, Deneb, Miya, Ami, Jenna Angel
Tank Specialization: Commander
Background: Scion (200)
Perks:
*Start the mission (0)
*We’re together we can do it (100, Discount)
*Our Armor is fairly thin (200, Discount
*Songs of war (100)
*Fierce Fight (400)
Equipment
*Extra food vouchers (0)
Tanks:

(Not sure I did this right but here goes; Also is it wrong I wanted to make a Victoria von Doom companion? Sadly I have too many companions and not enough points)

So… at first I thought this world was kind of strange but it turned out to be pretty cool. It’s always a little jarring going from fighting obscenely powered beings back to living a (mostly) normal life. You kind of expect aliens to start invading or something but this was a nice change of pace.

It was also the first time I got all of my female companions in to the same jump in a while. They enjoyed it mostly Trixie (the pixie) and Raine kept getting in to it. Both of them are kind of hot heads so no surprise there.

(to be continued)
>>
>>52007517
I want to mystically or metaphysically tie containers to their contents or a series of items together, such that when certain conditions are imposed upon an item (i.e. being brought together), they will confer a "set bonus" or special property for using it "correctly". A Box of Air would provide a limitless supply of air, but a box of dirt wouldn't do the same. The Armor of Bob would be much more impressive than 8/10 of the pieces of Bob's Armor.
>>
>>52007565
Isn't God Hand just a bunch of extra lives? Keep killing him. That's how Gilgamesh killed Heracles.
>>
>>52007615
So this was a little challenging. Normally I would just go buy some tanks or build them and that would be that but I had to win with what amounted to junk. So my only choice was to Train my companions and whatever girls were volunteering to be the best of the best. I did use my preposterous money to get our tanks in to top working condition, get us ammo that would pierce the other tanks armor enough to win.

It was rough going but we fought and clawed our way out of the little league of tanks. I used my money to try and influence some positive press coverage of us doing it; this brought the school some money and let us modernizes our equipment. Also because of our hard work training my girls were among the best pilots, mechanics and strategists in the world. They were used to fighting with huge disadvantages.

Now armed with more modern weaponry they tore through the senior league. We came out of nowhere and won the national championships. We were a Cinderella story and became one of the premier Tankery schools in the world.
>>
>>52007626
The attacks need to be at least of the same rank as God Hand to even scratch the Servant. Otherwise nothing happens. Canon God Hand is B Rank, I was going to buy it for a companion at EX Rank.
>>
>>52007622
>set bonus
What are you, Satan?
>>
>>52007622
One of the Alice jumps has a perk that lets you change the meaning of words by paying them.
That's probably not what you're going for exactly, but you might be able to make it work if you do it creatively..
>>
>>52007563
Thanks for giving me an idea for what to put in one of the 600cp perks for humans
>>
>>52007626
It also completely nullifies attacks below a certain rank (canon version is B-Rank and stops working against things above B-Rank) and temporarily gives fuckhuge resistance to whatever killed you once you revive.
>>
Given the description of EX Collector in the Supplement, does it give you Gilgamesh's ability to automatically gain a copy of important stuff forged by humans? Obviously it doesn't give you stuff already forged, but I mean stuff made after you enter a jump.
>>
>>52007718
Even if that were how it works, do you really think Val would allow something so OP? No, it'd be in the banned section. She's like a bitchier version of Red.
>>
File: The Pharaoh.png (893KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The Pharaoh.png
893KB, 850x1200px
>>52007522
Ace Combat- BEEP BEEP! GET OUT OF THE WAY! "Is he slamming his plane into other planes?" "Yes" "That's silly" "More like insane" "BARK!" "And now Ammy joined him, great"
0/1500
Rolled for Erusea
Rolled for 25
Soldier
Free Soundtrack
Free Basic Flight Training
Free Missile Surplus
Free Comm Chatter
Free Running Circles
Discount Radar Maestro
Discount Demon Lord
Never Fly Alone- "No" "Yay!" "Yay!" "Yay!..I mean Bark!"
Missile Massacre
Free Hanger
Free Flight Suit
6th Generation Fighter Plane
Fuel-Air Explosive Bomb
COFFIN System

Superweapon Sinatra+300- FUCK YOU, AND BE KISSED BY HELLISH NOON! "...He just launched nuclear fire at a super weapon"
It's a Rental+200 "No really? With how he treats the thing I would have never guessed."

I have no artwork of someone slamming a plane into another plane, so have this instead
>>
>>52007565
Well for God hand you have to remember it wasn't limited to Noble Phantasms that could hurt Heracles. So anyone that is stronger than 500x the human maximum strength would hurt someone with EX rank God hand by punching them. Anything that would count as EX rank Magic would break thru God hand. I would also imagine spiritual powers of similar strength would break through God Hand and any technologies that had a soul (like Evangelion stuff) that was of equal level would break God hand as well;
>>
>>52007718
If I remember right EX collector just makes it really easy to find legendary weapons and things like that.
To the point where you could trip over things like longinus on bingo night.
At least that's how I remember it. It has been a while.
>>
>>52007770
That's the point of my question. How potent is EX Rank magic?
>>
>>52007079
>not doing Kamen Rider
>shit is confusing
*Steeps fingers together*
Working as planned.
>>
>>52007622
Ah. That sounds like something you could pull off in D&D's magic crafting system. Placing a limitation (e.g. must be used as a set) on a magic item results in reducing the crafting cost.

E.g. You could have a sword +1 and a gauntlet +1, and enchant them to give an extra +1 (or a flame effect, or whatever) "only when wielded together" for 30% off the cost of creating a normal item that had the extra +1 (or whatever).
>>
>>52007784
It's not a matter of potency, it's a matter of Nasu mages' arbitrary ranking system. It'd make sense to use similar arbitrary systems if they exist, like Epic Magic in D&D being equivalent to EX and so on. If there's no such thing, use the rankings for NPs.
>>
Duel Monsters WIP, any news?
>>
File: 1410216114058.jpg (113KB, 590x417px) Image search: [Google]
1410216114058.jpg
113KB, 590x417px
>>52007829
>Duel Monsters
>Not Duel Masters
>>
>>52007784
That is actually pretty hard to answer, though on a matter of scale, I would say that anything that can blow up something the size of a small town is likely to be EX rank. Mind you there may be things that have more destructive power than that but wouldn't be EX rank, and things with hardly any destructive power that would be EX rank.
>>
>>52007841
>Duel Monsters
>Not Duel Masters
No, this is what I am asking about.
I just think the Drop In capstone is really cool.
Like mass produce swords and armor to give minions the ability to conjure glowing translucent gear.

I can use my factories production to mass produce magical girls instead of having to teach them magic.

Or since the tech converted to spells are operated by willpower, Green Lanterns. Suck it Guardians, I can make my own 'So High Tech its magic' intergalactic peace keepers now!
>>
>>52007829
Neo-Spacian Powers and Gimmicks are done. Anon going full mad scientist about Visions got me to look through Vision Heroes again. So now Drop-In has a regular tree thanks to Witch Raider and Vision Fusion. Incidentally: since I already have something in place for uneven discount availability, Drop-In is now gonna get multiple giant mechs as their 800 CP stuff, instead of just Cyber Dragons.

Didn't actually have anything in mind for their 100 CP and 600 CP Items yet, so them losing their fully expanded Item tree hasn't actually caused anything to be lost. Woo, I guess.
>>
>>52007841
>>52007920
Wrong pdf, sorry.
>>
Saw people talking about this last thread. I'm still working on the Guild Wars 2 jump, school has just been crazy. Don't worry, you'll be able to adventure in Tyria soon enough
>>
Jump #262: Winnie the Pooh
>The Lovers: A caring and trusting relationship.
Thankfully this does not ALWAYS mean a romantic one.
>Age: 12
>Location: The Hundred Acre Wood
>Identity: Denizen (-100)
A stuffed wolf will be a fine addition to the forest's creatures, I think.
>Let It Grow (Free, Denizen)
Okay, so I'm not going to be growing a garden all by myself, but I'm sure I'll be needing to help out others from time to time. It's the nature of this place.
>Great With Kids (750, Denizen)
I like to think I'm good with kids, but there's something to be said about being able to teach them important things and know that it sinks in. Anyone who's raised kids will agree.
>It Was A Bright And Sunny Day (550)
Ventriloquism, eat your heart out.
>They Tie Themselves In Horrible Knots (250)
Never hurts to be able to move, though I imagine the thought of a four-legged wolf doing parkour might startle some of the locals...
>Timeless Storybook (150)
I... okay. Something like this, I HAVE to buy it. Eidetic memory is nice, but having a book with my fondest childhood memories from EVERY lifetime is a treasure beyond compare.
>Bag of Seeds (Free, Denizen)
Never hurts to have some seeds to grow some plants. Wait, oranges aren't a vegetable, are they? Drat.
>Ironwood Slugger (0, Denizen)
So this is going to be a nifty thing. Even if it's just a baseball bat, it won't hurt to have a bat that won't break. Ever. I think I'll use it as a chew toy.

Really, what is there to say? After the last jump... I honestly wanted to take more time here than I did. I've grown weary lately. Just have to get over that hump and keep going, I suppose. Other than getting caught up in the shenanigans that happen in the woods (and tailing Christopher Robin like a puppy, because... well, I was a child's interpretation of a wolf, which kind of is like a dog, right?...) it was a relaxing way to spend a decade.
>>
>>52007947
How stronk does Dreadful make you, exactly? Could you throw a cruise ship?
>>
>>52008005
Dreadguy*
>>
>>52007784
It's kind of tough to say because we haven't seen that many Ex rank Magic users. The one I can remember didn't want to use her magic.
I do remember reading that an A rank normal attack was roughly equal to a C rank Noble phantasm but that doesn't help here. I am going to agree with the guy who said something that could obliterate a small town would probably be Ex rank.
>>
>>52007979
Your jump covers over GW1 as well right?
>>
>>52008005
Probably. Google says the average cruise ship weights sixty thousand tons, while buildings go anywhere between eighty thousand to two hundred thousand tons.
>>
>>52008090
Wait, wait. Are you saying that taking Dreadful would allow us to throw a building that weighs up to two hundred thousand tons? ...that's some crazy strength right there. I like it.
>>
So where can I go to get more information about the Imperium from Anima? Are they ultimately a net good for the world? What is their strongest single fighter? I'm considering taking the drawback, but the only information I've been able to find is scattered across various forums to varying degrees of completeness.
>>
>>52007922
>Drop-In is now gonna get multiple giant mechs as their 800 CP stuff, instead of just Cyber Dragons
Yeah, Since drop Ins have that 400 CP Tech builder perk, and the other backgrounds have some 'You built this power armor' gimmck, I was wondering if there would be some synergy between them.
Giving the Vision Heroes a discount on any (one of choice) "You built this X" perk in the Powers and Gimmicks section, even if it appears in a different background would be nice. Like Bubble Shoot, Blade Edge, Drillguy, Dashguy, Doomguy, etc
>>
>>52007149
... While I do not care for the narutards, historically speaking yes poison can be extracted from plants in that way.

I very much doubt that was what Kishimoto was intending to reference however , so I don't feel it terribly relevant save as a nitpick regarding facets of biology and things that happened
>>
File: Special HDD.jpg (78KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Special HDD.jpg
78KB, 1280x800px
>>52008178
There's not really much that's been revealed about them, presumably so that GMs can make up whatever the hell they want, but considering that the Illuminati and the Technocracy still exist, and all three conspiracies hate each others races with a passion and are basically only not murdering each other because they're too busy having a tense mexican standoff, I'd be inclined to believe that the Imperium's the good guys. Their strongest fighter is... I actually have no idea. Probably their leader, if only because Tropes?
>>
>>52008258
Flower Pressing is a very specific thing in Japanese culture, done primarily for the purposes of Tea Ceremonies and the like. It's basically the equivalent of a "proper lady" class.
>>
>>52008259
>Good guys
Now that's relative. Considering they shit on humanity as much as they can while not outright genociding them, they're not good by any stretch of the imagination. They're only 'needed' to stop the Illuminati and the Technocracy because the Imperium has saw to it that humans are too weak and stupid to do anything on their own.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (33KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
33KB, 900x508px
>>52004300
Drawbacks: Round Zero, Ancient Terrors (1200)

BOARD Member, age 26

Ride the Wind (Free)
Discard & Draw (1100)
Blade Brave (900)
ELEMENTS (600)
For Those I Love (0)
Actual Archaelogical Equipment (Free)

Wait, so-is the implication here that ANY ANIMAL can potentially become a Kamen Rider? If the Bear Undead won, would there be kamen rider bears flipping out of the forest?

More importantly-why is it nobody else ever intervenes in these tournaments? If it's a battle for the literal sake of the world, why can't the dominant species just send in its' army to go shoot the other contestants while they're not transforming? You'd think the governments out there would be a little more concerned about an SK-class dominance shift going on in Japan.

I mean. All earthly species are roughly equally inferior to me, so I don't really have a dog in this fight.

I'ma knock my own chunk out of the Sealing Stone to see how this undead stuff compares to the hero gun.

>>52007784
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_of_Red
This lady, using this (http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Hanging_Gardens_of_Babylon) Noble Phantasm. It's basically a city block-wiping magic wave motion laser.

>>52008056
Point of order-an EX Rank magic attack doesn't necessarily require an EX ranked magic system or mana pool. Apparently Nasu has different ranking systems for different things? Which always seems unnecessarily convoluted to me.
>>
>>52008304
Ehh. Remember, they tried the uplift plan first. It failed, because Solomon was filled with assholes, and they were afraid that the other two groups plus the Shajads and Beryls would step in, and reality would break and everyone would die.
>>
>>52008353
Is Megas Therion something they built?
>>
>>52008353
>It's okay to punish everyone infinitely forever because one dynasty liked conquering territory.
>>
>>52005460
I'm surprised no one mentioned Stargate.
>>
>>52008364
... I have no idea. I think it actually just kinda... happened. It's basically Gaia's first metropoplis, and when it was first built, everyone could access its' power. But slowly, people decided, "Hey, if we make it so fewer people can access its' power, we can do cooler things!" and kept doing that, and then suddenly, only one guy can access the Node the city's built on top of, but in return, that guy has a shitton of power. The Imperium basically auto-recruits whoever's in charge of it, but don't really seem to feel like putting any effort into claiming it though, since when the message goes out, you get a Church force sent to destroy it, a random noble trying to claim it, a trio of apocalypse heralds, and the players. The Imperium doesn't really seem to give a fuck.

>>52008393
It's less "Fuck those guys!" and more, "Welp. Last time, we almost sparked World War 3 and also the apocalypse, which would have ended up breaking reality. Let's not do that again, yeah?"

Anyone who manages to find out the secrets either gets a mindwipe or an offer to join, they don't try to kill you unless you're both actively hostile and powerful enough that they need to take you seriously.

I mean, I agree they're not really /good/ at this whole "protecting people" thing, but I don't think they're actively malevolent.
>>
File: JC8.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>52008432
Nepgear is truly the hero this world deserves.
>>
File: Conquest_Ending.jpg (1MB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
Conquest_Ending.jpg
1MB, 1500x844px
>>52008471
... I uh... I think Nepgear is the Imperium in this context.

"I'm going to ensure a peaceful world by mindwiping/killing anyone who threatens it!"
>>
>>52008432
They don't just not give humanity back its tech. They actively prevent them from acquiring it on their own.

You seem like the kind of person who would choose absolute safety and ignorance over danger and potential achievement.
>>
>>52008432
Are there people in the world that know Ars Magnus? Basically, are they more "legendary lost techniques" or more "secret technique known only by an old dude on a mountain"?
>>
>>52008512
>You seem like the kind of person who would choose absolute safety and ignorance over danger and potential achievement.
So the difference between here and SB.
>>
>>52008432
The Gift, are there ways to gain it or awaken it in others with just in setting methods?
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>52008509
Oh, my bad.

I was talking about Hyperdimensional Neptunia!
>>
>>52008518
Each country seems to have 1 or 2 people around level 8, so there's pretty good odds most of the Ars Magnus are known by someone.
>>
>>52007947
Does the Righteous Justice perk help bystanders? E.g. if someone is "punched through several walls" will there also miraculously be no injury to any innocents between those walls?
>>
>>52008528
I don't know how that made sense to you, even in your head.
>>
>>52008565
What's the usual amount of time it takes to get to level 8?
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

55. Sword Art Online
Origin: Beta, Age: 14
Perks: Flourishes, In A Game, My Quest Senses Are Tingling, Like Riding A Bike, APM Intensifies, This Is In Fact My Final Form
Items: Digital Projection Helment, Load Out, Healing Crystal
Drawbacks: Abhorrent Admirer

What I imagine a fairly standard build for SAO to be like.

I'm not used to having creepy motherfuckers on my dick, not since Dodgeball. It's upsetting, but not anything that can't be dealt with by a firm talking to and the right therapy perks. But sure enough a new one would appear, ready to try giving me a handjob in my sleep. It was probably the single most time consuming part of this jump, including playing video games.

Speaking of which, Sword Art Online has excellent kinesthetic output. I can use Finesse, Hyperkinesis, APM Intensifies, and stacked awareness and unpredictability perks to basically own this game. Hit box awareness is a bit of a weird skill, but it really pays off. I'm also pretty good at assembling and training teams, so I'll take up a guild leader position and give Kayaba a run for his money. I can also sew the seeds of rebellion in his clan and hopefully cause it to crumble out from underneath him. That should be a fun addition to his story.

I will roll to see how happy he is with it, and whether or not it gets me a world seed. Y'all can decide if it's good enough.
>>
>>52008578
Not him, but it makes some sense. For a given (very small) amount of "danger".
>>
>>52008271
That is true, hence why I very much doubt Kishimoto intended it to have anything to do with poisons of any stripe
>>
File: PCContinent.jpg (428KB, 1600x932px) Image search: [Google]
PCContinent.jpg
428KB, 1600x932px
>>52008512
Eh. More selfish. It's not like they really enforce it very hard, if you can personally get strong enough, they're willing to recruit you instead of kick you back down into the muck, so... yeah.

>>52008518
Yes? I think? There really aren't a lot of statted up NPCs that I can recall though, and people that strong are rare as hell. Like, 2 per few million.

>>52008533
Yeah, use the Chimera spell on them. The Gift falls under Essential abilities, so you can graft it onto them.
>>
>>52008271
I think it's pretty narrow minded to suggest that just because something has one meaning in a culture, that individuals are incapable of conceiving of other meanings for it.
>>
>>52008642
Recruiting you into their conspiracy forces you to be their slave while preventing any of what you learned from helping humanity as a whole. You know this.
>>
>>52008509
Practical Guide to evil.
Namer Perk, is it ok to assume you crafted your own name, and can make names of equivalent power? Like if you spent 200 CP extra on the name creation supplement you can craft names with 800 AP worth of Aspects from the name supplement? Or can you craft more powerful names by taking more time, or becoming more experienced in crafting names?

Are there names way, way more powerful than others in the world, like one with Conquer, Take, and Kill?

Can a name grow in power (or weaken) over time due to circumstances, or the actions of name holders?
>>
>>52008090
Does it come with the comic-book physics required to allow you to pick up the ships/buildings without you just ending up with your hands going through the sides like tissue paper or their structure instantly breaking in half?
>>
>>52008578
Basically people who have some idea etched into their head of what SB is
>>
>>52008573
>>52008685
Yes.
>>
>>52008671
And as I pointed out, I'm pretty selfish, and also, there are legitimitely terrible things out there that they're protecting people from. I can understand why others don't like them, I can understand why they chose to do what they did. I would personally side with them, but I wouldn't blame anyone for siding against them.

>>52008672
Hm. No to crafting your own name, taking more time to make a stronger name is fine, I don't think there are super-strong names, and I don't think Names can really grow/drop in power permanently; if a Named does something especially notable, they tend to just... get a /new/ Name.
>>
>>52008702
Awesome.

... this is going to be a CP vampire.
>>
>>52008705
Aaaaaand it's three in the morning and I have gotten no work done on my essay. Fuck. At least I only have one left. Anyway, night all.
>>
Are there any perks that ensure people around you don't have bad luck/a bad end?

Say if I've got a few of luck perks and someone shoots at me, is there a way of ensuring it's a 'harmless miss' rather than 'my companion or an innocent bystander just happens to step in the way of the bullet'?
>>
>>52008793
Night, mate.
>>
>>52008705
And most of those terrible things are something humanity can't protect itself from because they horde the knowledge.

The organization literally only exists because the gods decided to give humanity a tiny PIECE of the technology they used to have before the first disaster and the people they granted it to decided to completely horde it rather than share it.
>>
>>52008800
I suggest just getting a stand focused on manipulating luck.
>>
>>52008845
Only Jesus' Stand can take the napkin tho
>>
>>52008580
If I had to ball park it you could probably get there, from the starting point of the jumper (with no outside skills), over the decade of the jump.

That is really making educated guesses though, there's no real average.
>>
>>52008857
You don't need perfect conceptual protection just to stop bystanders from getting hit by stray fire. Something more along the lines of Ticket to Ride or Hey Ya! could do it.
>>
>>52008800
Righteous Justice from the Duel Monsters WIP that's being made would help if you're the heroic type, but otherwise I'd like to know too.
>>
Jump #263: Wakfu
>Eight of Wands (Swiftness): A sudden release of raw power, cutting through confusion and indecision, and setting things in motion.
Welp, time to go villain, I suppose.
>Age: 16
>Location: Amakna
>Race: Foggernaut
>Identity: Bounty Hunter (-100)
Well, one must start somewhere, no?
>Combat Training (Free, Bounty Hunter)
Knowing how to fight is one thing, but being the match of fifty people in a brawl? HELL yes.
>Willpower (800)
Some days, I wonder if I have enough willpower perks. Some day, I'll know for sure.
>Cooking (600)
Never underestimate the value of a good, well-cooked meal!
>Sailing (300)
Sure, I already know how to sail, but having more knowledge is preferable to less. Not to mention more knowledge when it comes to the local seas. There will be a great deal of sailing in my future.
>Above The Law (0, Bounty Hunter)
This... is not going to help me right now. But it will help me in the event that I accidentally destroy anyone's cabbages.

So. Wakfu! The plot here is interesting, the locals widely varied, the various societies throughout the world pretty damn neat.

Let's conquer it. Seriously, let's just conquer it. If the gods don't agree, then they should step in directly. Oh look, they're NOT stepping in directly, so screw them. Worship whatever gods you wish, as long as you render under Caesar. Or Crux, as the case may be.
>>
>>52009070
Of course while the initial conquest of Amakna that happened after being here for a year was decidedly militaristic, but after that's done, we started pushing for politics and aiming to absorb various islands into what is rapidly becoming an economic powerhouse. Results varied and were not initially positive, but the empire was a place that heavily promotes travel to other parts of the budding empire, and pays rather well for anyone who works for it directly. And while a couple of idiots decided to attack the empire (and were promptly absorbed into it after being stomped flat, because why should I hold back just because they're holding the idiot ball), things here are quite safe. One could travel by gate to major settlements, or if you're wanting to relax or travel more inexpensively, take a boat or one of the new airships that are being rolled out.

Makes for some awfully nice sounding propaganda, doesn't it?

It would have been nice if Brakmar hadn't attempted to launch some sort of preemptive attack, but it's only fair to expect them to do that when they came across intelligence that proved that the empire was planning an attack and building up soldiers. If only they hadn't launched an attack on a peaceful airship port, mistaking the zeppelins for military craft! Yes, that got the empire up in arms, and we quickly had a justified war on our hands. Sufokia... well, it's hard to say if they were simply in the way or actively colluded because we had technologies that they didn't.
>>
>>52008985
I don't see anything wrong with taking D4C Love Train
>>
>>52004353
>>52004300
Kamen Rider Heisei Part 4: Blade
A Jumpchain CYOA
By HeavensAnon
Version 0.1
unsteady hands +100 well this is awkward, fortunately I don't need much in the way of transformations to get the job done.
JUMPER-SAN! +100]
Ancient Terrors +200
BOARD Member free use mind control on my boss /the board and my personal fortune to switch us over to a NGO that distributes our technology and protects the world pro bono.
Ride The Wind free for BOARD Member nice trick
discard and draw -100 discount for BOARD Member . I don't like this but it seems necessary for the gimmicks
ELEMENTS -300 discount for BOARD Member very handy.
J-Buckle: Blade: combine with battler G -400 gotta do this every time there isn't even item stipend here.
Aces High X2 free . I take it that the with J-Rouzer is a reference to the J-Buckle , but the list of cards is not included in the jump like this says it is .
Actual archaeology equipment , free for BOARD Member
Two Pair , -400 my base form has a lot of power in it. Considering it's based on a giant robot I've been importing for a while.
Board of JumperTJ, Tina,Monique, RJ, painwheel
, mother box, Leonardo da Vinci, Saitama -200
>>
>>52009076
Our war machine geared up, but our objectives were straight forward - we were going to conquer and absorb those two nations, but keep pillaging to a minimum. March in as heroes, under a heroic banner, but keep our conduct reasonable. For the most part it even worked, and we didn't so much attack Sufokia directly so much as carve a supply line into it - once Brakamr collapsed after years of conflict (and oh, did it deserve to collapse) Sufokia sued for peace.

And so nearly half the world came under the banner of an empire that hadn't existed until five years before.

From that point, every effort was focused on rebuilding and making life worthwhile. It's a song and dance I've done many times before, and I've gotten it down to a science. The only variables are the locals, and the locals here were surprisingly amicable, so it went far more smoothly than it had any right to be. And a government structure was left behind when I left that vaguely resembled the UK's, sans a hereditary monarch, instead the military's leader taking that spot (which remained strictly advisory).

Also, on Armistice Day, a rock fell from the sky and shattered the mountain that the Ogrest was on, destroying him QUITE thoroughly in the process and turning his little mountain into an . Because clearly the gods here don't have the stones to do what must be done. I, on the other hand, can deliver. Of course, everyone bickers to this day as to which of their gods did the deed; I'll never tell.

Overall, I'd say that was not half bad. Aside from the constant assassination attempts from various would-be heroes, who I usually would bop in the head and go 'hey, stop for a second and look at what we're doing here'.
>>
>>52009097
TJ
BOARD Member
J-Buckle: Blade -300
Tracking Computer -100 discount for BOARD Member

Tina
civilian
J-Buckle: Blade -300
Rolling On Wheels -100 discount civilian

Monique
civilian
ride the wind -100
the strongest! Free for civilian
Smiles in The Dark -100 discount for civilian
A Royal Hand -200 discount civilian

RJ
civilian free
J-Buckle: Blade-300
Aces High X3 -100
painwheel
BOARD Member
Ride The Wind free
Smiles in The Dark -200
Part of the Family -200

mother box
wildcard free
Stop Staring! Free for wildcard
We’re Friends, Right? -100 discount for wildcard
Jumper’s Wild -300 discount for wildcard
an actual deck of cards free for wildcard

Leonardo da Vinci
wildcard free
Stop Staring! Free for wildcard
We’re Friends, Right? -100 discount for wildcard
Jumper’s Wild -300 discount for wildcard
an actual deck of cards free for wildcard

Saitama
civilian
for those I love, -300 discount civilian
flashlight, free for civilian
rolling on wheels: personalized with his color scheme -100 discount civilian
>>
>>52009104
argh, whoops. The meteor turned the mountain into an archipelago of obsidian.
>>
>>52009090
Then you lack a sense of appropriate scale.
>>
>>52009126
If it's about having fun, I don't care much about scale. This isn't some serious life choice that will affect my marriage or something
>>
>>52008665
Not that anon, but isn't that exactly what female ninjas have to train for in Naruto?
I remember that being a thing, in case they needed to go into deep cover or something as a civilian in another nation.

I always found it weird that the guys didn't have to learn any deep cover stuff. Like they were just hitmen to the girls' James Bond.
>>
>>52009204
Could just be that we never see any of the lessons where they are taught this or that. It's not like we see every day of a what, 7-8 year schooling period?
>>
56. Redline
Perks: Helpful Radio Announcer, Driving, Wind Resistance, 4 Arms Omnidextrous, Super Boin Body, Crashproof, Made of Iron
Items: Switch-Comb, Your Smokes, Nitro Gold
The Car: Sturdy, Treads, Basic Engine, Transforming Vehicle, Grappling Cannon
Drawbacks: Debts

Let's see, according to the dice, I come in 5th and 2nd in my two Redline races, and I survive the races by being in a tank. I think it's safe to say I only did so well because the other vehicles didn't actually make it through the race. The first Redline saw most vehicles smashed by the giant fuck-off laser cannon, and I wouldn't want to disrupt Sonoshee and JPs story anyway. I'm surprised I even qualified for the second one, but that was more due to a lack of willing participants than anything. I came in second in a Blueline. JP and Sonoshee returned in a modified Trans Am, as something of a power couple on the track. Machine Head was there too, somehow more machine than before. I ended up stealing his Steamlight and using that to come in second. He never saw that coming. Tried to kill me just before Jumpchan came to take us away

My mechanic was a member of Shinkai's race, some weird armored lizard with a consistently resetting biological timer, in a nice sleek grey. I didn't bother bringing him with me, but I left the car with him as a severance package.

>>52008800
There are a few perks that reduce collateral damage, the one I remember is in Worm, but there are more.

>>52009070
>>52009076
>>52009104
HAIL CRUX! HEADBOPPER REX!
>>
File: Naruto.jpg (165KB, 800x1145px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto.jpg
165KB, 800x1145px
>>52005421
>I'm sorry, explain to me how giving the Yin half of Hagoromo's chakra to Sasuke granted him the Rinnegan? He already had the Yin half, that's the part that was in the Indra transmigration. And the reason Hagoromo's chakra gives the Rinnegan is because chakra somehow can carry genetic information, probably the body half of the mixed soul-body energies. But that doesn't mean that it works the other way, you having the genes to unlock the Rinnegan doesn't mean you have Hagoromo's chakra.
Sasuke carries the yin half of Hagoromo's chakra through Indra. He was only able to awaken the Rinnegan though after gaining a bit of both the yin and yang chakra. He got the yang through an infusion of Hashirama's cells which carry Ashura's chakra. It's the Hashmaster cells+being Indra's transmigrate that awakens the Rinnegan. Same as it was for Madara who had to implant Hashirama's DNA into himself to awaken it.
>>
>>52009249
It probably doesn't help that I called Yugo a field mouse before I bopped him on the head, did it? At least I didn't use my bat. I'm saving that for Highlander, because it's going to be hilarious to use a baseball bat when everyone else has masterwork heirloom swords and the like.
>>
>>52009204
No, that's not ever mentioned.
>>
>>52005916
Just hope this doesn't make an anon break out the kanji like it did last time. Does anyone else remember autistic rage at seals anyone?
>>
>>52009286
Is Kabuto raping Sasuke with his belly snake?
>>
>>52009204
Literally the one deep cover agent we see in Naruto is Kabuto and he's a guy and later a snake-dragon man. Female ninja are taught to flip out and kill people like all the other little ninjlings.
>>
>>52009397
Not as hard as Madara did. No one fucks people like Madara.
>>
File: Yes she is.jpg (77KB, 680x654px) Image search: [Google]
Yes she is.jpg
77KB, 680x654px
>>52009414
>>52009414
>No one fucks people like Madara.
I bet Gaston can
>>
>>52009402
From what we see the deep cover thing is literally something only Anbu does as a side project, so it seems like it's a specialty thing that some ninja sub-organizations do, not something that normal naruto ninjas do.
>>
>>52009451
>I bet Gaston can
Edo Tensei Gaston or Rinne Tensei Rinnegan Gaston...

I think I'm confused.
>>
>>52009372
>>52009402
Found it. I knew I wasn't crazy.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Academy
Look at the bottom of the Curriculum section.
>Girls must attend kunoichi classes, where they are taught about other cultures and how skills such as flower arranging will help them to blend in during an infiltration mission.

It's fucking weird, right?
Thread posts: 676
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.