[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will Roboute Guiliman do now that he realized how much gone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 56

File: 1488547541789.jpg (131KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488547541789.jpg
131KB, 960x960px
What will Roboute Guiliman do now that he realized how much gone to shit the Imperium has gone?
>>
>>51996321
Celestine will give him a pep talk about how much hope the Emperor has in him, and he'll go an personally fix what's wrong on Terra before spread out.
>>
If they revamp the Imperium into something progressive and SJW/millennial friendly, it will be the fucking death knell of the setting.
>>
Guillam is going to fall and became the new Horus. All due of Ynnead being nothing but a ruse by Slaanesh.
>>
File: byzantine soldiers.jpg (76KB, 480x638px) Image search: [Google]
byzantine soldiers.jpg
76KB, 480x638px
>>51996321

as some anons are pointing out

The Guilliman who once became Gaius Julius Caesar is dead

The Guilliman that we see now is Flavius Valerius Constantinus I, a man who rebuild a decaying empire into one of the biggest empires of the known history.
>>
>>51996321
Find his brothers:

Awaken slumbering Johnson, find lost Jaghatai, Corax and Dorn, call Russ from the warp and find Vulkan's re-formed body.

Decapitated Ferrus and beloved Sanguinius are probably beyond his reach, but he should at least have the Sanguinator around (and Cawl may know something about the former's body, at least)
>>
The only thing you can when upsetting an empire's power structure. Civil War.

Terra will burn again, one way or another.
>>
>>51996357
If you wanted to go hardcore nihilistic, the loyalist primarchs would end up being targed by the =I=, causing an even more damaging civil war in the process. Ultramar becoming a massively more powerful version of the Severans.
>>
>>51996382

what >>51996402 said, it will be a civil war because of what guilliman will do

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_wars_of_the_Tetrarchy
>>
>>51996357
Yeah, because that's quote is totally not foreshadowing his futile fight to save the empire he now hates, and own heroic death.
>>
>>51996460
>and own heroic death
Suicide by crusade?
>>
>>51996460

>kill a newly made mini

are the old neckbeards so fucking desperate?
>>
$1000 says Ultramar becomes a paradise. No major effects will happen outside his realm.
>>
>>51996472
Exactly
>>
>>51996526
Ultramar is already a paradise by 40K standards
>>
>>51996321
Will he make Imperium great again?
>>
>>51996321
The fuck is that xenos witch going there?
>>
>>51996357

>Guilliman starts to muse on the benefits of female space marines

This kills the 40k
>>
>>51996615

get the fuck out of here /v/
>>
>>51996642

You have to go back.
>>
File: 1395940726032.jpg (62KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
1395940726032.jpg
62KB, 599x599px
>>51996321
>Ultramarines collaborating with xeno-sorcerers
Is there a single non-heretical first founding legion out there?
>>
>>51996663
>>51996615
Malcador would like a word with you.
>>
>>51996606
Reviving Rowboat; if not for Mary Sue up there, the rest of the crew up there would be very dead by now and Girlyman would still be stuck in stasis.
>>
>>51996321
Down the biggest bottle of alcohol he can find then get to work
>>
File: TrajanXanten.jpg (394KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
TrajanXanten.jpg
394KB, 1200x1600px
>>51996382
>Flavius Valerius Constantinus
> one of the biggest empires of the known history.
pick one byzantinecuck
>>
>>51996704
The missing ones?
>>
>>51996704
Only unimportant one, deal with it, old Imperium and Emperor are going to burn in the family-friendly fire.
>>
>>51996321
>SJWstine and bunch of strong independent womyns ressurecting biggest Marry Sue of new progressive Imperium
>>
>>51996769
>He actually thinks this way

The Imperium may change but it'll only ge at face value.

Meanwhile,

>Eldar may start slaughtering Tau to get to Farsight's sword
>Abaddon still stroking himself to the death of Cadia
>Orks are on the verge of another Beast situation coming out of their Empire.
>Nids breaking through soon
>95% of Necrons don't give a fuck about living things

Imperium and the Eldar may buddy up a little but the others are still ravening fucking Hordes.

>>51996785
>Celestine
>SJW
Is this what /pol/ actually believes?
>>
>>51996606

Because Roboute is a pragmatist. He cares about what works more than ideology.

Dad was the one with a hateboner for xenos, and Dad's gone now. Now the Imperium is weak as shit, and it can't afford to keep screwing itself over by continuously stabbing its potential allies in the dick for no reason.

The Humans and Eldar don't need to hold hands and adopt a baby and go to sunday brunch, but they do need to just stop being babies about the whole thing and admit that there are problems in the galaxy they need to work together to fix.

For example: The Eye of Terror is caused by the awakening of Slaneesh. Its also the primary route for Chaos fleets into the material universe.
If we helped the Eldar with their plan to kill Slaneesh and save their people, not only is there one fewer Chaos god to worry about but the Eye of Terror would probably start shrinking. If the Eye closes up, Chaos loses its big door for black crusades, and becomes much less of a threat.
So, yes, that involves helping xenos. But the end result helps the IoM at least as much and probably more.
>>
>>51996820
>The Imperium may change but it'll only ge at face value.
And that's will be enough, since Imperium (or should I said Alliance in Space?) are main protag.
>>Eldar may start slaughtering Tau to get to Farsight's sword
>may
nuff said.
>>Abaddon still stroking himself to the death of Cadia
>>Orks are on the verge of another Beast situation coming out of their Empire.
>>Nids breaking through soon
>>95% of Necrons don't give a fuck about living things
So what? Setting needs generic cartoonish villains.
>>
>>51996838
>But the end result helps the IoM at least as much and probably more
Nope it doesn't it helps Imperium Secundus/Ultramar, Imperium of Man was build on idea of humanity superiority
>>
>>51996404
being an edgedark fedorafaggot is not nihilism you idiot
>>
>WWHHYYY ISN'T EVERYTHING GRIMDAAAARK NO GOOD GUYS OR COMMON SENSE ALLOWED
t. this thread
>>
>>51996891
>I LOVE SUPERHERO NOBLEBRIGHT NUHAMMER SO MUCH
Also
>Warhammer
>common sense
kys redshirt
>>
>>51996820
>>Orks are on the verge of another Beast situation coming out of their Empire.
Lolwut?
You seriously that orks or nids, or cons will be big threat for such Marry Sue as Girlyman?
>>
>>51996321
>Celestine will give him a pep talk about how much hope the Emperor ha
>hurr xenophobia and religion are bad
kek
>>
>>51996820
This is laughable, Orks and Nids posing any threat to Roboute? What a fucking joke.

Chaos is about to get its dick kicked after its first bit of success in 8000 years and Eldar are being demoted from a main faction to a bunch of cucks for the Imperium
>>
>>51996851
>>51996785
>>51996769

So you realize that homosexuality isn't exactly banned in the Imperium, right? And that women pretty much can be anything a man can in the Imperium, all the way up to being a High Lord of Terra, right? And that race doesn't matter in the Imperium either?

By and large, the Imperium is fairly progressive in comparison to the modern world, primarily due to everyone at least agreeing that everybody how isn't human is a fucking dick.

>>51996909
>>51996928
Orks are getting bigger and bigger from constant fighting with the 'Nids. Thraka's already on the Warpath. And remember what happened to the last Primarch to fight a Beast?
>>
>>51996820
>>Celestine
>not SJW
Let's play a "spot GW employee" game
>>
>>51996936
>Muscular blonde white woman given powers through complete dedication and worship to a man

Try harder.
>>
>>51996935
>And that race doesn't matter in the Imperium either?
That's why Imperium destroyed countless number of xeno races durring Great Crusade?
>>51996935
>Thraka
>against Ultramarines
>any chances
>>
>>51996954
Anon, if you don't realize that it meant HUMAN race, then you're a fucking disgrace to your bloodline. Consider suicide before you spread your genes.
>>
>>51996935
The fuck? The Imperium literally burns millions of humans for having any faith different and you calling them progressive? Also if women and gays are so fucking equal then how come I barely ever hear anything about any of them? Try harder fag.

Also Thraka's a fucking loser, Warpath? You mean that time he lost every war he's ever launched against the Imperium? Octarius? You mean those Orks who've lost every single fight they've fought against the Imperium.

Here's an idea, bring some fucking evidence of Thraka or Octarius Orks actually winning against normal Marines in a war and I might believe they stand a chance against the the God-Emperor's own son.
>>
Holy shit, I didn't realise how huge Cawl was meant to be.
>>
>>51996967
Fucking kill yourself you fucking moron who can't even use the word race correctly
>>
>>51996946
>>Muscular blonde white woman
You mean landwhale hydrocephalus (face and proportions)?
>worship to a man
>Guilliman
>man
Nice try Rabbi
>>
>>51996704
VIII and XX Legions?
>>
GW is probably going to have Thraka be dethroned as biggest baddest warboss after the original krork leader is released from some ancient old one prison or some shit like that
>>
>>51996386

>Decapitated Ferrus and beloved Sanguinius are probably beyond his reach
>Implying we won't get two Ferrus', one clone and the other his brain inserted into a fully mechanical body
>>
>>51996987
Race isn't the same as species, you god damn mongoloid.
>>
>>51996994
He's literally refered to as a man, male pronouns and the Emperor's son?

What the fuck are you talking about? Now your just making fucking verbal acrobatics to escape your own retardation.
>>
>>51996972
>Modern social issues:
>Gays need rights!
>Women need rights!
>Muh religion embargo!
>Fucking economy!
>Stop racism!
>Fuck you for not being part of X social/racial/religious group!

>Imerium social issues
>Worship the Emperor you fucking heretics

>>51996994
>>51996987
This is some advanced retardation.
>>
>>51997014
Read your fucking books you fucking subhuman, fucking even being on here when you've fucking never read a Warhammer Rulebook in your life for fucks sake
>>
>>51997020
So why the fuck were you calling them progressive by modern standards then you fag?
>>
File: Questions man.jpg (260KB, 900x572px) Image search: [Google]
Questions man.jpg
260KB, 900x572px
Now, the question is

Is it possible for one of the Chaos primarchs to go traitor to the traitors and try redeem himself? I can think of only two that might want to: Magnus and Mortarion, and Magnus just got finished burning the Space Yiff's homeworld to the fucking ground.
>>
>>51997008
Thraka was a horrible biggest Warboss anyway, he was like dick dastardly levels of pathetic.

Besides with a Primarch in all other factions might as well just give up and accept that from now on all we'll ever be is either someone dying to make a Primarch look cool or someone doing something to help a primarch win a fight.
>>
>>51997016
Good goy. Now go and hate all those space knights, it's so offencive and shouldn't have place in new progressive multicultural Impreium Secundus
>>
>>51997060
Go back to /pol/
>>
File: Roboute_Guilliman.png (846KB, 577x800px) Image search: [Google]
Roboute_Guilliman.png
846KB, 577x800px
>>51997044
Dohohohohohoho
>>
>>51997044
Once you go Chaos , you can't go back.
>>
>>51997051
He's better as a really crafty ork who can fuck up your plans but hes not top tier threat material
>>
>>51997051
I know anon, this is the worst part. I have Tyranid and Orks and we're never going to be anything more than 'then billions died whilst the Primarch was on his morning run'

Swarmlord already lost to Calgar noway nids standing a chance against the Primarch-sues.
>>
>>51997037
Because they are. Aside from the who fanatical religion deal, the Imperium is egalitarian as all fuck. If youse a human and you worship the Emperor, you're fine. Want to become a general leading a crusade, little girl? A-okay. Want to marry your childhood boyfriend and open a bakery together making pies for the Imperial Guard stationed on your planet, little boy? The Emperor Protects.

In the Imperial Dogma, it literally does not matter who you are as long as you venerate the Emperor and don't consort with Xenos.
>>
File: Back-to-Tumblr.png (308KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
Back-to-Tumblr.png
308KB, 546x700px
>>51997073
>>
>>51997097
>Thraka
>Crafty
Uh...no. Thraka's just mastered the tactic of all 40k Villains...running away like a bitch from marines whilst you cry yourself to sleep at night saying 'its okay, I still own cause I got/did X/Y, I am a powerful warlord, I am' and then promptly show up for their next battle to get kicked in the balls by Logan/Marneus/Dante/Artemis/Azrael or whoever else you want.
>>
>>51996606
We need to build a gate
>>
>>51997074
Oh yeah, forgot about him. He might want to go back as well.

>>51997080
Well I'm not suggesting the Daemon primarchs would get restored to their saint status among the Imperium and start crusading again, but
>>
>>51997099
Well, GW love to steal from Blizzard now, so may be you get your own Kerrigan.
Being DA and IG player are much worse
>>
>>51997111
So where are all these fucking trannies, fags and whores in the Imperium? Last I checkd 80% of every important position in the Imperium is good honest Men, so fuck yourself or provide evidence.
>>
>>51997112
>Durr I posted meme cause not know how to say anything back
>>
>>51997132
But I don't want a human. Why can't a non-human matter or be Primarch-tier?

I play Nids and Orks and so I wanna play Nids and Orks. I don't want Nids to be strong just cause they absorb some Primarch and now that Primarch takes over and is better than the Hive Mind.
>>
>>51997146
It's not a meme, you really should go back, tumblr.
>>
>>51996732
>>51996838
>Impeurope is weak and failing, it disgusts me
>we need to bring in billions of xenos to enrich our culture
>t. Angboutela Gerkelliman

#Impexit
>>
>>51996785
>sjwstine
>the embodiment of the strongest man in the imperium
Nah try again
>>
>>51997158
>Why can't a non-human matter or be Primarch-tier?
Because GW wants new audience.
>>
>>51997136
Read Ciaphas Cain you fucking inbred.Two of those three things are within the first collection alone, on TOP of there being both a female IG Colonel and a female Inquisitor.

>>51997158
Orks actually had 'Prime-orks', one of which killed Vulkan and the entirety of the Imperial Fists.
>>
>>51997099
I play Eldar and it sucks even for us now. Now we're just the Roboute's cocksucking squad. I was hoping Ynnead would mark a major moment of resurgence for the Eldar but all it led to was us becoming Roboute's sidekicks/slaves.

Starts to feel like if aren't a Primarch your just pointless or dead.
>>
>>51997136
Trannies, Fags and Whore are not capable of running an Empire.
>>
>>51997176
>Orks actually had 'Prime-orks', one of which killed Vulkan and the entirety of the Imperial Fists.
And he still lost like a bitch
>>51997177
>Starts to feel like if aren't a Primarch your just pointless or dead.
Just like in another GW game
>>
>>51996972
This is Carnac.
>>
>>51997173
>>the embodiment of the strongest man in the imperium
>and it is a jew with multicultural program
>not SJWstine
top kek
>>
>>51997158
Well I mean Magnus is psychically more powerful than the Hive Mind so maybe its not that far-fetched. I mean AoS did the Pantheon thing maybe that's the new direction, each faction gets on Primarch.

Vulkan's already shown he can control the Waaagh better than Orks so he gets that, Sanguinius probably gets the Necrons cause they've been hinting there's a friendship there. Roboute's obviously got the Craftworld Eldar, Jaghati probably gets the Dark Eldar after he kills Vect.

Actually could work pretty easily.
>>
File: 1472283042992.jpg (11KB, 319x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472283042992.jpg
11KB, 319x360px
>>51997136
>trannies
It's the year 40,000. They got advanced gene therapies and shit.
>fags
A bunch of the novels have had gay relationships. I think Ciaphas Cain had a few, right off the top of my head.
>whores
Real goddamn classy. Again, Ciaphas Cain has women in command AND in the Inquisition doing perfectly fine. Females in command are all over the Horus Heresy series as well; the commander of Angron's personal flagship was a woman and she was bloodthristy enough to be a perfect match with the World Eaters.

It's a goddamn empire that stretches across the whole fucking galaxy. Why are you getting so buttmad that the Human Uber Alles empire is actually drawing from all of loyal humanity to survive and grow?
>>
Honestly, but it feels kind of good.
>>
>>51997198
>And he still lost like a bitch

Yeah, after planting his balls on Holy Terra and laughing as an entire First Founding chapter got crushed by them.

That's something even the Daemon Primarchs can't do.
>>
>>51997176
> Last I checkd 80% of every important position in the Imperium is good honest Men
Learn to fucking read you mongoloid.
>>
>>51997213
It's a pol just found out about 40k over the last two yeas and thinks they know anything about the setting episode
>>
>>51997227
>That's something even the Daemon Primarchs can't do.

Not saying much is it? They've never been competent.
>>
>>51997181
Agreed, so certain fucking losers should stop acting like they do
>>
>>51997220
>I think Ciaphas Cain had a few
Nope it was mentioned of movie about Cain where he was a gay
>>
>>51996321

I hope the Ultra-fags try and break away, I'll enjoy hunting them down with the 8 loyal Chapters.
>>
>>51997220
Oh really? So then why is almost every major commander a man? Almost every High Lord of Terra? For fucks sake your token 'BL' bitches and fags don't change shit, 90% of everyone important in the Imperium of Man is a Man! Its in the name!
>>
>>51997233
Wrong again, tumblr.
>>
>>51997245
Ciaphas Cain fucked more women in a single campaign than you will in your entire life.
>>
File: lion.jpg (389KB, 750x749px) Image search: [Google]
lion.jpg
389KB, 750x749px
I AM LOYAL.

IT'S THE IMPERIUM WHO ARE TRAITORS!!
>>
>>51997245
There's also that cute lesbian relationship between two corporals, I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>51997227
Beast Waaggh showed exactly how much Orks suck. Even all united and with the Imperium completely unawares Orks still got curbstomped and all their conquests erased in just 1 century. Beast was a joke.
>>
>>51997268
GO THE FUCK BACK TO SLEEP

>>51997260
>I can't disprove him so here's a meme
Pottery.
>>
File: 1479133133354.png (506KB, 538x687px) Image search: [Google]
1479133133354.png
506KB, 538x687px
>>51997259
>90% of everyone important in the Imperium of Man is a Man! Its in the name!

Anon, ironic shitposting is still shitposting. And it isn't ironic.
>>
>>51997255
>8 loyal Chapters.
You mean who? Scars, Raven Guard, Fists are irrelevant and Salamanders with Iron Hands jumped on Rob's dick right after Istvaan.
>>
>>51997217
Fuck me this is probably going to happen. Everyone will just be Primarch so-and-so's guys and some derivation of the Legion fluff.
>>
>>51997264
>Ciaphas Cain fucked more women
And thta's the point he wasn't fag
>>
>>51997289
Well I mean anon is right. 90% of all important individuals are male and either straight or their sexuality isn't discussed.
>>
>>51997291

I mean all those chapter who fought against Horus rather than fucking about in their base and preserving their massive legion.

The Ultra-fags we're always fucking traitors, Girlyman was probably waiting for Horus and the Emperor to double KO and then move in with his shitty idea for a second empire.
>>
Thus begins the age of Primarchs and the end of anything but the Imperium and Chaos, all other factions just get absorbed in like Eldar or just pointless side characters who just exist to die in droves for Primarchs to have something to do when not killing each other.

All hail our new Primarch Overlords!
>>
>>51997299
You want fag? Go Chaos. Not only is Fair. But they got a Whole God made out just for them. THe Asexual can go with Tzeentch.
>>
>>51997319
More evidence that faggotry leads to evil
>>
>>51997303
That's playing to the game's audience, there. 90% of the game's players are straight men, so of course all of the important characters in the main faction are going to be such.

That doesn't mean the Imperium isn't egalitarian and doesn't have the possibility for other people to get that same kind of individual power. It always has been like that.
>>
>>51997316
My first prediction: Guilliman uses his STRATEGIC GENIUS to reveal all the Eldar's predictions are wrong but he's foreseen the correct path. Eldrad so impressed he kills himself and gives Guilliman his Spiritstone cause he'll know how to use it better than Eldrad ever did. After that Yvrainne becomes Guilliman's willing sex slave and offers up the souls of the Ynnari to him.

Then we move on to part 2;
>>
>>51997311
>I mean all those chapter who fought against Horus rather than fucking about in their base and preserving their massive legion.
Well let's see who is this.
Dark Angels, largest after Ultramarines legion are going to be traitors (since Ward hates them and Thorpe loves this theory)
Imperial Fists, well BT already joined to Guilliman
Blood Angles, well it will be interesting especially in case their necrons relatonships (new Khrone posterboys for anothe RedvsBlue starter?)
The other are just irrelevant and powerless.
>>
>>51997343
Well provide evidence thereof then. What I'm seeing you say here is making a valid reason why things are as they are...but then denying what they are.

My personal position is easy; the reason why it is so (the whole 90% male thing he was ranting about) is for the audience adn, as a result, that's how the setting is. I don't argue it isn't like that, but I understand why it is.
>>
>>51997349
>Dark Angels, largest after Ultramarines legion are going to be traitors

ADB already usurped them and proved their loyalty; they were stuck on the other side of the galaxy because of the big Heresy warp storms dealing with the Night Lords being dicks.
>>
>>51997345
Nah Eldrad will be Teclis 2.0
So who will be the Mannfred, may be Vect?
>>
>>51996785
But they need a man to save them - checkmate trumpbots
>>
>>51997356
ADB isn't GW writter, unlike Ward and Thorpe
>>
>>51997354
I literally just fucking did.
>>
>>51997260
You seriously know nothing. Warhammer has always had strong women in it.
>>
>>51997345
So does this mean...we're finally actually getting a HFY story again?

I mean with Guilliman coming back the Imperium will be back on track, technology, best commander ever, strongest everything, and the filthy aliens are now accepting their positions as slvaes and killing themselves for our superiority so we're maybe gonna get HFY Imperium again yes!!!

I hope Yvrainne murders the Visarch, while telling him how he'd never compare to Guilliman, and then she uses his soul later to help Guilliman with some trivial thing to rub it in his soul=face/
>>
>>51996820
They have 4 of the 5 swords
The 5th is still on Belail that's why yvraine mission is described as partial failure
>>
>>51997361
>But they need a man to save them
Yeah progressive new man, who will be much better than his orthodox father
>>
>>51997365
A very small amount...but they are there.
>>
>>51997362
Don't think Thorpe works for GW anymore, he just writes novels.
>>
>>51997356

>GW design studio having any respect for BL/FW writing

lmao nice meme son
>>
>>51997365
>Warhammer has always had strong women in it.
Such as...?
Inquisitor from Jericho comics? Jain Zar who was easily killed by dreadnought, but now leading Phoenix Lords? Ianna who always was second after Yrelm untill now?
>>
>>51997362
His star has risen very fast to very high heights, however. He might not be Dan Abnett in terms of clout, but he DOES have great pull with the lore. He's popular enough that they can't just outright contradict him now.
>>
>>51997364
No you didn't. You just provided evidence for an outside-of-narrative reason why females are not as influential, present and powerful in-setting as males.

I asked that you provide evidence for women being EQUALLY powerful, present and influential within the Imperium of Man as Men. And all those other categories too, of course, just tiresome to have to type it all out.
>>
>>51997386
>Don't think Thorpe works for GW anymore
Nah he is still works for AoS (at least) books.
>>
Guiliman is on the table now on twitch warhammer!
>>
>>51997367
Shit is GW actually making BBC stories now but using humans for eldar? Gw's getting weird.
>>
>>51997111
Doesn't that depend on the world/sector? Some places have racism (either within the planet or between planets), slavery, eugenics, aristocracy, etc. So long as you venerate the emperor, you can get away with just about anything (outside heresy of course).
>>
File: 141231.jpg (19KB, 320x299px) Image search: [Google]
141231.jpg
19KB, 320x299px
can /pol/ fuck off from /tg/? No seriously, why were we unfortunate enough to attract these human slimes to us?

Cool yeah the Imperium is racist as shit and you're attracted to their genocidal rampages because it makes your 2 inch dick erect, but calm the fuck down.
>>
>>51997349
The templars are happy as a pig in shit right now. For 6000 years they've been on crusade looking for ways to defeat all enemies, and now they have a saint and a primarch sent to them, thus proving their faith was absolute.
>>
>>51997394

The Black Legion codex already contradicts his Talon of Horus. Stop talking out of your ass.
>>
>>51997316
I dreaded this day would come. Now we're gonna have to sit through Primarchs out-predicting Eldar, out-fighting Orks, out-planning Tau, out-inventing Necron, out-everything Chaos and more.

Guilliman's probably gonna smack the Yncarne around like a bitch even though its meant to be the sole incarnation of a God holding back multiple Warp Storms the galaxy over.
>>
>>51997417
lmao mad cuck
>>
>>51997417
Fuck off,
>Cool yeah the Imperium is racist as shit and you're attracted to their genocidal rampages
It's attracted people since the begginning.
>>51997419
>and now they have a saint and a primarch who says that Imperium is wrong and should be tolerant
>>
>>51997367
I...like it. Yeah, 40k might finally be getting on the right track
>>
>>51997402
I thought he quit. Then again, so did Ward, so I guess we'll never get rid of their spiritual lieginess.
>>
>>51997417
/pol/ and /leftypol/ have been leaking into the other boards for a while now.
>>
>>51997431
Do we have the quote where Guiliman said the Imperium has to be tolerant? Cause he was happy murdering Eldar, Interex and Diasporex in the Great Crusdae so he enver disagreed with daddies 'Final Solution' for the non-human filth.

I'm pretty sure Guilliman won't change that part, he wants to make the Imperium great, that still includes wiping out the lessers (when its practical to do so).
>>
>>51997431
>begginning

Typical backwater redneck piece of shit can't even type correctly.

The irony of some /pol/shit invader from Reddit telling a./tg/ regular to fuck off is delicious irony.
>>
>>51997367
For part 2 how about Jain Zar kills Asurmen (he's like her father) and then asks Guilliman to rail her as Asurmen's bleeding out and dying but then...then it gets really good cause Jain Zar doesn't let him die to come back later but uses her Ynarri shit to captue Asurmen's soul and uses it as a condom for Papa Smurf's dick
>>
>>51997379
>>51997392
Yes there has never been a lot of powerful women but they've always existed, celestine being one of them. It's not like she's some normal human with lol guuuurl power. She can fly around and shoot friggen lasers out of her friggen eyes, I think anything beyond that isn't really ridiculous. All the powerful female characters in warhammer are mostly not normal humans, thus it doesn't matter how believable they are.
>>
>>51997459

>40k and /tg/ are the domains of nu-males and always have been

wew laddie
>>
>>51997476

How does it feel to be so mentally stunted, you can only communicate through memes?
>>
>>51997423
Nope, it doesn't. In fact he did light editing of the Black Legion supp. Eat a fucking dick.
>>
>>51997431
At no point has anyone said the imperium needs to be tolerant. Both celestine and Gulliman have slaughtered dozens of people since they arrived in the conflict
>>
>>51997452
The imperium being tolerant means letting imperial forces do what they need to win. Let the space yiffs go full yiff, let psykers fight instead of executing them, resist the urge to kill eldar until chaos is dealt with etc
>>
>>51997431
Guilliman and Celestine have both probably killed millions, if not billions, of children and non-combatants, I think getting worked up over them being 'tolerant' is kinda stupid.
>>
>>51997476
What does a proud arian like you do here?

Go do proud arian things somewhere else, digging for peat or something.
>>
>>51997362
>ADB isn't GW writter

Yes, he is. He wrote the new Index Astartes
>>
>>51996321
>why are we still here? Just to suffer?
>>
>>51997468
Eldar women don't get preggo easily. If you want human eldar hybrids you need eldar male/human female
>>
>>51996474

>>What was End Times?
>>
>>51997503
Yeah I wouldn't call that 'tolerance' its just him being practical. People shouldn't be getting all worked up about this as if Guilliman's some SJW crusader or somehting.

He'll kill the Eldar AFTER he's used them against Chaos cause he's smart
>>
>>51997514
>t.Abbadon
>>
>>51997489

He did editing yeah and? That doesn't change the contradtions. The events of Abaddon's return and the attack on Horus' clones are completely different in both books. This isn't even an argument, if you've read both you would know the differences...
>>
>>51997528

Name model that released in the End Times and was killed off forever after the End Times
>>
>>51997525
Guilliman's a Primarch, he'll do it easily.
>>
>>51997452
>Do we have the quote where Guiliman said the Imperium has to be tolerant?
Look at the OP-post
>>
>>51997417
GW own fault when they purposely wrote up black Templars to appeal to Eastern Europe nazis
>>
>>51997546
Nope, they are not differences. One is written from a general sense and the other form a ground level view by Iskandor Khayon.
>>
>>51997468
>Part 3 please?
>>
File: Sippy.png (193KB, 416x578px) Image search: [Google]
Sippy.png
193KB, 416x578px
Kinda wondering how the other Primarchs are going to come out of hiding.
>>
>>51996357

This is exactly what I'm fucking worried about
>>
A dollar says Abaddon kills him.
Or he kills Abaddon and some other chump takes over.

Also, what's Magnus doing now?

Also also, Triumvirate of Chaos when?
>>
>>51997555
I don't see him in anyway decrying xenophobia or human supremacy.

Remember even in the Great Crusade Roboute had no qualms with the extinction of all non-human life. People are getting worked up over nothing.
>>
>>51997561
>Nope, they are not differences.

Yes, there are differences.
>>
>>51997536
>He'll kill the Eldar AFTER he's used them against Chaos cause he's smart
Yeah sure, he will kill them not form GrandAlliance of Order in space.
>>
>>51997576
>I don't see him in anyway decrying xenophobia or human supremacy.
Yeah he just decries Imperium of Man
>>
>>51997563
Part 3; Lelith meets with Vect to reconcile after that whole 'ditching him for the Ynarri' biz.

Vect's in his fortress and confident nothing can get him, his normal stuck-up Eldar thing. But then turns out he's poisoned and all his men have actually been Ultramarines in disguise. Lelith then gelds him while Guilliman sits on his throne (which Vect didn't realize Guilliman had swiped) and he's slowly cut up by Lelith while his Kabal swears fealty to Guilliman (and are promptly dropped down into the Warp to feed She-Who-Thirsts so she can get a bit stronger and maybe ppose a challenge to Guilliman.
>>
>>51997576
My take was tey didn't strive for extinction of all other life, simply to make it not a threat, and genocide was an acceptable means, thus if the eldar are an asset, he'll use it but is ever ready for the screw over
>>
>>51997514
>Venom Primarch
>>
>>51996935
>fairly progressive in comparison to the modern world
if you don't think that the Emperor protects, you die. If you happen to religiously tolerant to these wackos with the eight-pointed stars, you die. If you or your child happen to develop a mutation, you die or are cast out.
Thanks, I'll take the modern world. At least, we now have competent leaders that might fix some of the problems of our society.
>>
File: Iskandar_Khayon.jpg (109KB, 485x750px) Image search: [Google]
Iskandar_Khayon.jpg
109KB, 485x750px
>>51997585
Nope, and even if there slight differences then it was because ADB didn't finish the novel at the time. But now his book supersedes any differences which why his characters from the novel started appearing in GW lore after the novel was released.

>c.811.M37 - The Ghost War

>During the long years of the Seventh Black Crusade, the full might of the Blood Angels Chapter falls upon a vast Black Legion warband on the world of Mackan. Although the conflict ultimately ends in the near-extinction of the Blood Angels at the hands of Abaddon the Despoiler and his primary lieutenants – the sorcerer-lord Iskandar Khayon and the swordmaster Telemachon Lyras – the Blood Angels Reclusiarch Thalastian Jorus becomes one of the few Imperial heroes to ever land a blow against the Warmaster of Chaos.

>With his Chapter devastated, the Chaplain endures weeks of hardship in the wilderness and the constant trials of keeping his crazed warriors undetected on Mackan. When the time is right, Jorus leads his Death Company in a lightning raid behind enemy lines, butchering the unprepared sworn warriors of the Despoiler’s honour guard, and allowing the Reclusiarch to lock blades with Abaddon himself. It is said the Warmaster still bears the scars of that battle, even three millennia later.

>Whatever the truth of the matter, it is known that the Despoiler honoured Jorus once the war was over – perhaps in mockery, or perhaps with nothing but sincerity. After Mackan, hundreds of Blood Angels corpses were desecrated, their gene-seed ruined beyond recovery. Of all the Chapter, only a handful of bodies were left undefiled: Reclusiarch Jorus and his Death Company, clad in their battered and broken black ceramite, seated in makeshift thrones made from the armour of those Black Legion warriors they had killed on that fateful night.
>>
>>51997603
Yes, of course, since he sees it ISN'T right now the only power in the galaxy free of any threats, why would he not decry it?

Guilliman wants the Imperium to conquer the galaxy, extinguish the untermensch races and live free of danger, of course he's bummed it hasn't happened, and even more bummed that the only reason it hasn't happened is cause they're holding themselves back.

Guilliman comes fromt he Great Crusade, he knows it'd be an easy affair to wipe out all Xenos and that's why he's upset the Imperium in 8000 years has somehow not managed to get it done, its an easy task, he's disappointed is all.
>>
File: Vlad.jpg (129KB, 626x848px) Image search: [Google]
Vlad.jpg
129KB, 626x848px
I don't get 40k fags. I'm starting to think most of you people have irreparable shit tastes.

There's nothing special about this 24/7 Grimderp setting. The Imperium is a horrible organization with no redeeming qualities, Elves are backstabbing and devious, and the others are just flat out uninteresting. I have no idea how this setting is so popular.

Fantasy was far superior with its own Empire being an actual force of good that could rely on multiple allies, and eachof its states had a different culture and feel to them. It was unique and interesting.

No idea how it got canned and this massive piece of shit status-quo setting somehow is thriving. Guilliman will die after achieving a few things and the IoM will go right back to doing what they always do. It's so fucking boring.
>>
>>51997575
maybe it's time for Lufgegrt Huron to shine?
>>
>>51997606
Diaporex were no threat but wiped out on the basis of being Xenos. We also know from Fulgrim and Horus that the Emperor's orders were all Aliens had to be terminated on sight, regardless of anything like 'threat'.
>>
>>51996704
The II and XI, probably
>>
>>51997634
The Diaporex were wiped out because they had humans with them. In MoM the Emperor explains that his plan requires all humans in the galaxy to fall under his rule over Chaos would win.
>>
File: drLlGTp.jpg (66KB, 643x960px) Image search: [Google]
drLlGTp.jpg
66KB, 643x960px
>>51996935
>So you realize that homosexuality isn't exactly banned in the Imperium, right? And that women pretty much can be anything a man can in the Imperium, all the way up to being a High Lord of Terra, right? And that race doesn't matter in the Imperium either?

> By and large, the Imperium is fairly progressive in comparison to the modern world, primarily due to everyone at least agreeing that everybody how isn't human is a fucking dick.
>>
>>51997111
eh, Mutation and witchery is also punishable. Are you trying to imply that transgenderism and homosexuality is not a mutation and a perversion of the natural order? At least four or five systems will see it this way.
>>
>>51997624
>Guilliman wants the Imperium to conquer the galaxy, extinguish the untermensch races and live free of danger,
Proofs? For now all what we see a xeno witch on Imperium world and SJWstine who totally okay with it.
>>
>>51996357
Honestly, I am not sure why SJW/many millennials would get into 40k to begin with. The Imperium does not fit the mold of Star Trek/progressive wonderland.

I would think that group would be instantly repelled from the setting.
>>
>>51997635
>The II and XI, probably
They are part of Ultramarines
>>
>>51997627
>muh empire was good
Fantasy had even more backstabbing and nigger tier moves than 40k. At least I n 40k people don't pretend to be friends
>>
>>51997367
>>51997468
>>51997604
>Aelves in AoS are useless piece of shit who cannot do anything in lore and just a bunch of support packs for human, wooden and dwarven space marines in game
>40k elves are going in the same way
t.quel'dorei
>>
>>51997547
Karl Franz
>>
File: 1474921931936.jpg (124KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
1474921931936.jpg
124KB, 623x414px
>>51997345
>>51997468
>>51997604
>>
>>51997710
Wasn't released during End Times
>>
>>51997559
Black Templars are best chapter tho
>Remove Traitors
>>
>>51997662
Because it's a game. A far left peacenik can enjoy a war game just like a far right big got can enjoy running around in gta being a nigger. Never forget that we on 4chan are the minority, we're the ones who are obsessed with our indulgences, we're the ones who discuss fluff like it's historical fact. Most people who play warhammer just like the models and rolling dice, if you talked to them about fluff they'd have no clue what you're saying
>>
>>51996321
Anyone have that image without the text?
>>
>>51997627
butthurt fantasy fags are just mad their "superior" setting was nuked for Age of Shitmar crap
>>
>>51997659
Xeno witch that revived a primarch, celestine has been called a daemon witch multiple times so I doubt she cares about anything other than beating chaos.
>>
>>51997669
I thought they were female primarchs that had to be extinguished
>>
>>51997749
Have you even played AoS? Cause I tried it for the first time last week and it's pretty fun.
>>
>>51997662
Because SJWs are always trying to insert their poisonous grip into all means of entertainment to amass cultural sovereignity.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 768x1024px
Who is the Custodes in the shadow?
>>
>>51997760
Sigmar and Samus are the missing primarchs. This is irrefutable canon
>>
/pol/ shittery should be a bannable offense
>>
File: 1Mb6hGt.jpg (119KB, 749x499px) Image search: [Google]
1Mb6hGt.jpg
119KB, 749x499px
>this down syndrome leftypol faggot claiming that the IOM is a gluten-free, feminist, black supremacist, refugee-welcoming, white people hating, more-wymyn-in-STEM supporting, FUCKING WHITE MALE hating, H1B welcoming, monthly marvel lootbox opening, Wive's son raising, trayvon martin grieving, reddit posting, tumblr liking, patreaon paying, hillary voting, sharia law supporting, suppository shoving, saudi-arabia donating, testosterone lacking, monsanto loving, Xenoestrogen injecting, Role playing bandwagoning, trans nigger SJW setting
>>
>>51997720
Electric Franz was, retard
>>
>>51997773
Because sjws know how sensitive you are when they say your make believe waifu likes black people. It's hilarious how pol doesn't see their own tactics being used against them. You make lefties cry, they make you cry, the rest of the normal people don't give a shit what either of you think
>>
File: 1404141520448.jpg (51KB, 419x472px) Image search: [Google]
1404141520448.jpg
51KB, 419x472px
>>51997787
>/pol/ shittery should be a bannable offense
>>
>>51997765
I have. Dumbed down rules, dumbed down lore, dumped shit on everything to pander to beginners.
>>
>>51996980
Yeah, he's like 90% cybernetics that he's been modifying for millennia - possibly even going back to the crusade era - that's a lot of time for him to stick bits on until he becomes enormous
>>
>>51997801
>REEEE STOP DISAGREEING WITH SJWS, DISAGREEING WITH US MAKE YOU EVEN WORSE THAN THEM!

Laffin@you
>>
File: 1478087493573.jpg (22KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
1478087493573.jpg
22KB, 638x479px
>>51997787
>>
>>51997765
I think there is no miniatures game less fun than AoS, bar maybe 40k played by assholes
>>
>>51997775

Kitten
>>
>>51997658
No, not at all. Gays have been in 40k for years, and in the future where humanity numbers in the uncountable quadrillions, there's no reason why they'd be "degeneracy" at this point.

Especially since, you know, the Emperor personally stamped out all other human religions before he started the Great Crusade.
>>
>>51997836
>I think there is no miniatures game more fun than AoS, maybe not even 40k.

FTFY
>>
>>51997765
>AoS
>fun
pick one
>>
File: loon.jpg (2MB, 1515x1599px) Image search: [Google]
loon.jpg
2MB, 1515x1599px
Howdy, greetings from man living under a rock!
I have no idea whatsoever what's going on. Is it possible that WH40k was actually updated somehow? Any links to help me to deal with my ignorance?
>>
>>51997800
Then show us the model
>>
>>51997800
No, he wasn't. Franz got no new model in the End Times. Only some new rules, retard.
>>
>>51997846
Why do SJWS love claiming that their propaganda has "always been in 40k"
>>
>>51996877
And Robert has realized that the Imperium of Man has failed. Which, it has. The theme for a long time has been that it is essentially hopeless not because of outside influences tearing humanity apart, but because of the Imperium's very structure itself. The Inquisition, the emperor worship, the sacrifices, the perpetual stagnation of a majority of the Imperium too afraid to build something new or progress for fear of being called heretical.
>>
>>51997866
>you
>friends
Pick one
>>
>>51997884
Why does pol love claiming that anything they disagree with is propaganda meant to turn the masses against them?
>>
>>51997884
Because it literally has, dumbass.
>>
>>51997927
Why do SJWs think that forcing their propaganda is "natural"?
>>
File: 1436206377807.jpg (306KB, 1600x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1436206377807.jpg
306KB, 1600x1570px
>>51997939
>Because it literally has, dumbass.
awww, the little tumblrite is mad :(
>>
>Ynnead Emissary and company decide Guilliman will need a bro and brilliant Tactical Geniusâ„¢ to help marshal the troops
>Travel to Macharius, tomb of Lord Solar Macharius, and revive Macharius to lead a second Great Crusade and reunite the Imperium under Guilliman
>>
>>51997733
IMAGE GIB RRRREEEEEE
>>
ITT:

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING DEGENERATE LIBKUCKS PUSHING ANTI-LEVITICUS GAYFAG PROPAGANDA IN A SETTING WHERE LEVITICUS HAS BEEN CAST DOWN AS FALSE FOR OVER TEN THOUSAND YEARS
>>
>>51997884
revisionist history, Anon. Their favourite tactic. They claim that their far-fetched bullshit has always been present and that those that defend how things have always been are in the wrong.
>>51997927
>has a different opinion than me
>must be /pol
kek
>>
>>51997911
>says AoSplayer
>>
>>51997978
>Implying the Emperor did not write Leviticus himself
>>
>>51997983
You're the one throwing a rod over the possibility of gays not being exterminated in 40k, so yes, you ARE /pol/. Nobody else but /pol/ and militant Islamics gives that much of a shit about it.
>>
>>51997904
>t.SJW
>>
>>51997978
ITT

>4OK IS A FUCKING BLACK SUPREMACIST, TRANSGENDER SETTING WHERE EVERYONE GETS ALONG, YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE #TUMPDRUMP! #ITWASHERTURN
>>
>>51997983
Yeah fuck live and let live that's sooo far fetched!

>hurr degenerates durrr durr
>now Imma go jack off to some traps
>>
do we have his rules?
>>
>>51998011
>allowing women into command and not killing gay people with fire means that it's L I T E R A L L Y WHITE GENOCIDE TUMBLR-TIER SHIT

Do you fucks ever listen to yourselves? Why do you insist on shitposting so fucking hard so fucking much?
>>
What was that fallacy some faggot coined that a setting cannot be used to explain why things in it are the way they are?

Like "Why are Ultramarines blue?" To which the explanation cannot be "well, that's how they're made in the setting" because it is a work of fiction, not real, thus anything that's written into it is not set in stone and you have to explain to me why in the real world Ultramarines are blue and why they aren't or can't be purple.
>>
>>51998055
those women (feminists) and gays you nu-males worship overwhelmingly support importing millions of """refugees""" into the western world as well as removing white people from all positions of pwer
>>
>>51998077
Fuck off. You aren't /pol/, you're just shitposting with their language. Look at yourself and wonder how you wound up in such a place.
>>
>>51998087
>Look at yourself and wonder how you wound up in such a place.
step 1: I rejected white guilt
step 2: started recognizing my white pride
>>
>>51998106
You never had to feel guilty about being white anon, just being a prick. Feel guilty about being a giant prick
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 753x836px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 753x836px
HEY GUYS, WHAT'S GOIN ON IN THIS THRE-
>LE FUCK THIS SJW SHIT, GW CONFIRMED TRUMP HATING, PRO-FAT LIBS xD
>1000 replies responding to this shit bait
>REEEEEEEEE, DELETE /pol/, THEY'RE DERIALING EVERY DISCUSSION
What the fuck is going on? Can you all just stop replying to each other about this dumb shit so we can just discuss some shit?
>>
>>51998055
>allow women to fight
>no text anywhere says Imperium is anti-homo queer bashing anti-semitic literal Nazis
>"Waaaaaah! This setting doesn't cater to women and minorities because it doesn't literally tell me womyn are awesome and there's 6 million genders and minorities."
>>
>>51998144
No, anon, just let it be. This is now the dedicated shitting thread. Drop trou and let it all out.
>>
>>51996321

Is Guilliman going to become...Big Boss?!?
>>
>>51997657
>tfw /r9k/ lacks the self-awareness to realize they are the real fedoras
>>
>>51997941
>Why do SJWs think that forcing their propaganda is "natural"?

SJWs are too cowardly and lazy to do what it takes to actually change things in the real world (screaming and raising awareness on the internet, protesting in the safety of blue state bubbles) doesn't count) so they go after easy targets like niche nerd media hoping the people who make games buckle rather than admit to being worse than Hitler.
>>
>>51997662
I'm a millennial commie pinko SJW and I've loved 40k since I was nine years old.

I was attracted to the setting BECAUSE it's ridiculous Catholic Space Nazis With Chainsaws
>>
>>51998176
>anyone who doesn't fall for /r/feminism retconning 40k is /r9k/
>>
>>51998144
Unfortunately the state of American politics is such that anything can be regarded political by some moron, and then their actually political post is a guaranteed 100+ (you)s.
>>
>>51996935
>So you realize that homosexuality isn't exactly banned in the Imperium, right? And that women pretty much can be anything a man can in the Imperium, all the way up to being a High Lord of Terra, right? And that race doesn't matter in the Imperium either?

I don't think you have a very good grasp of the culture behind the Imperium.
>>
>>51997694
>tfw WoW has one of the few elf factions that still has a goddamn spine
>>
>>51996321
THAT SOUNDS PRETTY HERETICAL M8
>>
>>51997259
>Almost every High Lord of Terra?

Do we have the names of all the current high lords? As very few or the organizations with seats on the table are male-only
>>
>>51997821
>REEEEEEEEEE YOU'RE A SJW IF YOU DON'T THINK GAYS SHOULD BE MURDERED
All along you were the true faggot
>>
>>51998204
He's pretty much exactly right. It can vary by planet, but overall the Imperium doesn't care as long as the tithe has more meat for the grinder.
>>
File: 1483909032232.jpg (53KB, 855x377px) Image search: [Google]
1483909032232.jpg
53KB, 855x377px
>>51997795
>>
>>51998204

Honestly, the books simply don't touch on this in either way. It's headcannon to say either direction on that as it doesn't fall under the whole 'Heresy, Alien, Demon bad' thing that is one of the few hard and fast rules.
>>
>>51998077
>>51998087
I agree with this anon. You just coopted the language to troll people.

And not even correctly. The triple emphasis is supposed to represent jewishness. So the refuges are secretly jews now? If you are going to troll with pol rhetoric and least do a little homework lol.
>>
File: 5459259-scotsman_2.png (221KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
5459259-scotsman_2.png
221KB, 720x540px
>>51998220
I'm fairly sure there's been some female Central High Lords in the past, and one of the rotating spots is sometimes filled by an SoB representative if I remember right.

>>51997795
Pic related.
>>
>>51998007
The empire failing has literally been the main theme of the whole shitshow. Anything who seriously took the "it is necessary" shit at face value has missed a lot of undertones involved, including in the fact that the inquisition and the church have been the main source of chaos infiltration for a long ass time.

Shit, their holy book was written by a fucking chaos primarch.
>>
>>51998260
>The empire failing has literally been the main theme of the whole shitshow.
Yeah and who build post-HH IoM?
>>
>>51998230
>REEEEEEE IN THE GRIMDARK FUTURE GAYS ARE SEEN AS NATURAL, NOT AS MUTANTS LIKE 50% OF WHAT DEVIATES FROM THE MAIN NORM OF HUMANITY AND THE IMPERIUM IS ACTUALLY PRO-DIVERSITY AND FEMINIST UWU
Keep headcanoning, Anon
>>
Wow. If a single thread could substantiate the claim that /tg/ is massively worse than it used to be, this would be it. I'm almost legitimately surprised at how awful this is.
>>
>>51998260
>Who's laughing at my chastity belt NOW, Dad?
>>
>>51997649
Yeah, exactly, hence they weren't wiped out for being a threat.
>>
>>51998285
Got to go with the times, Anon. At least, no one yells "FAKE NEWS"
>>
File: ds_wall.jpg (206KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ds_wall.jpg
206KB, 1920x1200px
>>51997694
I can name every piece of gear in that picture.

Halp.

Pls.
>>
>>51998179
>sjews are dumb and lazy and cowards and can't and won't ever do anything cause they're all idiots!
>also they're somehow radically changing all of media, culture and politics and help help it's working
???
>>
>>51998260
>the inquisition and the church have been the main source of chaos infiltration for a long ass time

[citation needed]
>>
>>51997694
Going there?

Eldrad has literally only ever accomplished stuff when supporting humans, the only things Yvrainne has ever done which have a galactic effect is helping humans. Eldar are already there
>>
>>51998285
Tg is the easiest board to bait.
>>
>>51998284
Anon, you know there's actually quite a few mutants that the Imperium doesn't kill, right? They even conscript some, like Felinids and Ogryns. When you have literal catgirls and devolved ogres around, gays aren't thay bad either.
>>
>>51996704
The Alpha Legion obviously.
>>
>>51998281
A lot of things have been involved in the intervening 10 millenia.

Things like temporary truces, temporary alliances, one of the most loyal guard recruitment bases breaking bread with Biel-Tan over traitor corpses for example.

Ork snipers magically killing a loyal marine chapter as they were about to reveal corrupt inquisitors, the odd appearance of a "totally not in the order of founding" chapter in ecclesiarchy service consisting mostly of psykers, the ecclesiarchy being responsible for one of the biggest civil wars since the HH, and so on. The inquisition being prone to having high ranking inquisitors fall to chaos and tricking forces into suicidal plans.

Nobody built post HH anyway, they've been a slowly decaying edifice with increasingly significant parts of the empire being in virtual rebellion after all that time.
>>
File: 1485328342531.jpg (173KB, 1414x755px) Image search: [Google]
1485328342531.jpg
173KB, 1414x755px
>>51998331
Finally, some truth.
>>
>>51998077
>if you don't hate gays and women
>that means you worship them
You're insane.
>>
>>51998284
He/they have already substantiated their correct claims that the Imperium at large doesn't really give a shit about such things. I know in actuality you just want ebin (You)s, but your autistic screeching still isn't an argument, you have to accept that.
>>
>>51997343
The Imperium is egalitarian in the way that you don't matter and neither does any other single person. It is literally described as utter shit to live under for the vast majority.
>>
File: IMG_2654.jpg (28KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2654.jpg
28KB, 225x225px
>>51997146
>You told him to go back to /pol/
>He told you to go back to Tumblr
>You sperg out because he did something you'd already done
>mfw
>>
>>51998248
Echoes represent jews, scrub. He used air quotes.
>>
>>51997507
Fyi, Arian is a heretic and Aryan is a race
>>
>>51998220
But they are all majority male by a wide margin.

Think about the Imperium's most important persons;

Is there a female Macharius? No! Is there a female Malcador? No! Is there a female Roboute? No! A female Emperor? No! A female Drakan Vangorich? No!

All the Imperium's greatest heroes have been Great Men! It is the Imperium of Man! Accept it! You have no proof otherwise. If the Imperium had 'so many degenrates and whores' in important places then how come all the Imperium's Greatest leaders, minds, psykers and warriors are MEN?!

Checkmate tumblr
>>
>>51998329
On some worlds and ystems, yes. On other worlds, not so much. I think this is part of the hypocrisy that the Imperium runs on, kinda like their relation with Psykers.
The problem is that the Imperium is too large to have any form of unified culture, and most are content with letting that be, as long as no one collaborates with Xenos and worships the Emperor. So, there will be places with more or less tolerance.
>>
>>51998329
You do realize Ogryns are literally told catechisms of self-hatred right? Their used because they are useful, once they're no longer needed they'll be killed.

You see cause pure humans are smart enough to take advantage of the mongrel races they use them before killing them, but always remind them of their place.
>>
>>51997099

So what exactly has changed? Orks and Nids have been laughing stocks since 4th edition
>>
>>51998391

>All the Imperium's greatest heroes have been Great Men!

Alicia Domina. St Sabbat. St Celestine.
>>
>>51997417
>being this mad
>>
File: image.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>51998329
>walking disease vectors that prey on children and catgirls are the same
>>
>>51998391
>But they are all majority male by a wide margin.

Do we have a listing of them/gender? As without that, it's kinda an assumption.
>>
>>51998443
>being irritated by yammering idiots is the same as being mad
>>
>>51997716
Okay so now we open on Part 4;

In part 4 we have the extinction of the Eldar species, when Guilliman orders them to devour each other and promises the survivours the right to live as a toilet for humans...

BUT!

It is a trick (because as we all know no human should sully themselves by using an Eldar as a toilet) so Guilliman instead has the last survivour, a mother, eat her child (who begs for mercy) and strangle her crying lover to death, before Guilliman stomps on her and smooshes the last of the Eldar (and Ynnead/Cegorach/Khaine at the same time) into nothing.

Stay tuned for Chapter 2; the Orkish Solution!
>>
>>51998024
YEs on b and c
Main issue is dying to shooting but he has that warlord trait to move through cover
>>
>>51998305
just look how the jews have infiltrated society. You will see certain parallels
>>
>>51998393
Yep.

Prime Example:

A Tallarn (Middle East expy) Regiment in one of the Cain books is somewhat surprised to see female guardsmen, let alone a Colonel, to which the Vallhalans drunkenly call them cyka blyats before they get together and kill heretics. Nothing binds people together more than a common hatred of those fucking Chaosfags.

>>51998450
We're not talking about Emperor's Children Plague Marines though.
>>
>>51998458
Good point. We must never assume his/her/xir/their gender/s.
>>
>>51998429
Our chances to be relevant just vanished into nothingess.

Previously it was just a remote chance we'd ever matter between dying to Marneus and Dante, now that Girlyman's here we have no chance. Playing anything but a Primarch is suffering.
>>
>>51998440
Yea sure those are totally comparable to the Emperor, Malcador, Macharius, Drakan and the Primarchs.

What are you, fucking retarded?

Barely anyone even know's those people, they're nowhere near the greatest Leaders of the Imperium.
>>
>>51998334
>Nobody built post HH anyway
Wrong, it was Guilliman
>>
>>51997590

If he decides to be cool with them after years upon years of fighting alongside each other as one single, unified force, I wouldn't mind.

At that point they'd be brothers forged in the fires of war which would be a pretty cool paradigm shift in the lore desu (since that shit would in no way go smoothly and a lot of conflict would still arise)
>>
>>51998495
Friendly reminder that Malcador wanted female Primarchs.

That is all.
>>
>>51997146

you really need to grow up lad you are acting like a child desu

you used the back to /pol/ meme then whine when you get meme'd back with the same thing. So using your own words
>Durr I posted meme cause not know how to say anything back
>>
File: IMG_1040.gif (138KB, 429x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1040.gif
138KB, 429x343px
>>51998467
>>
>>51998479

Well, as far as I'm aware we don't even have names for most of them.

That and 'their' might be accurate for the mechanicus one. Giving a shit about gender sounds a lot like being attached to the flesh and it's weakness.
>>
>>51998495

St Celestine is kinda a big deal, what with being the incarnation of the emperor's will and being raised from the dead repeatedly by his gift.
>>
>>51997136
>>51997259
>>51998391
>>51998450
Ha ha holy shit I can almost smell the overweight kissless virgin autism stench from here. I'm not going to get involved in this autistic argument but I have to say you have some really obvious issues from how you type, dude

I'm sure one day those GODDAMN FUCKING WHORES REEEEEEEEE will talk to you instead of just laughing at you, and society will one day stop spurning you in favor of those REEEEEE DEGENERATES REEEEEEE
>>
File: Archaon_the_Everchosen.png (768KB, 447x730px) Image search: [Google]
Archaon_the_Everchosen.png
768KB, 447x730px
>>51997783
>Samus
It's Archaon
>>
>>51998508
>Implying that any deviation from the perfect physical form of the Emperor is anything less but HERESY
>>
>>51998535
Thanks, playa. You too.
>>
>>51998535
>muh virgin meme
try harder, Anon
>>
>>51997845
Figured he would be with his Tau waifu.
>>
>>51998507
>t.SJW
>>
>>51998192
But wouldn't that make it "problematic" literature? Even if you consider 40k satire, it shows white males fighting on behalf of an imperialistic empire in a sem-heroic light. Isn't that the antithesis of SJW/millennial?

I am not saying every left-leaning individual is an insane fanatic, but I would have expected Warhammer 40k to be too repulsive to those that actually fall under the "SJW" umbrella.
>>
>>51998495
Yea it's too bad all those guys Fucking died and the imperium needed new heroes, some of which happened to be female
>>
File: what-i-expected.gif (463KB, 245x141px) Image search: [Google]
what-i-expected.gif
463KB, 245x141px
Every single time there's /pol/ posting....

entire thread goes straight to shit
>>
>>51998479
This guy gets it. You wouldn't know by looking at me that I am a lesbian, boy-bodied person of woman.
>>
File: GodEmpress.jpg (79KB, 736x1044px) Image search: [Google]
GodEmpress.jpg
79KB, 736x1044px
>>51998540
>Implying the Emperor didn't at one point reincarnate into a perfect female body with chiseled abs, modest breasts, and amazing thighs

It is YOU who is the Heretic!
>>
>>51998458
Of the known ones the following are male;

>Udin, Koorland, Maximus, Drakan, Lansung, Lastan, Heth, Abel, Tobris, Erekart, Abdulias, Kubrik, Helad, Verner, Volquan, Guilliman, Oskar, Hektor, Eidon, Dovrian, Ostulus, Beyreuth, Vandire, Paulis, Sebastian, Gastaph and Phaedrus.

Of the known ones the following were female;

>Wienand, Juskina, Galatea
>>
>>51998562
The only antithesis of millenial is someone born before the 80s, grandpa.

Also satire of that sort is something a sjw might cook up.
>>
>>51998538
It's Samus my man. She's the reason tyranids aren't a threat yet
>>
>>51998552
If you try really hard, you might get to pull the fat back from your groin and stick your micropenis in a woman anon, don't worry. You just have to keep up hope.
>>
>>51998562
That's the concern. It's ripe for being skewered by pop culture.
>>
File: 1488209013321_0.jpg (1MB, 1348x998px) Image search: [Google]
1488209013321_0.jpg
1MB, 1348x998px
Gulliman is a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>51998507
Don't fucking sicken me, he'll murder those Eldar as soon as its useful, fucking brothers of Eldar? Disgusting.
>>
>>51998461
Yes, it is. You fucking mong.

If you're going to cry when /pol/ spills onto other boards this probably isnt the place for you, you sad little bitch.
>>
>>51998562
its possible to have leftwing politics and still enjoy stuff dude.

40k is awesome, and the imperium is a great fictional civilization, but its kinda the point that it's a terrible place to live for most of its population.
>>
>>51998540

Which is why all the Primarchs looked exactly the same and didn't have wings in any cases?
>>
>>51998582
Satire that involves white males fighting in a semi-heroic light for an imperialistic empire? I do not think sjw could do that.
>>
>>51998463
Is this becoming a series now? Cause I'd like to see where it goes please anon
>>
>>51998611
Chaos meddling. If they had been perfect clones, there would have been no Heresy
>>
>>51998594
40k has already been significantly skewered by people who wholeheartedly bought into the satire at face-value.

You already invited this reaction when you started to treat 40k as a metaphor for your real life political aspirations, ironically or not.

When you shitpost in the abyss, the abyss shitposts back.
>>
>>51998562
It's possible to be a sjw cuck beta and still like 40k
Source: the superhuman fascist racists are my favourite army :^)
>>
>>51998624
>The Abyss shitposts back

Slaanesh go the fuck back to sleep.
>>
>>51998613
>semi-heroic
>literally everything goes wrong and it turns out that the reason the empire is collapsing in the first place is that the father figure of all was an autistic, aloof idiot who made a terrible father and refused to listen to the people who knew how the shit involved worked while himself keeping too many secrets
>trying to emprahsplain the webway to fucking eldar
>>
>>51996321
Is that an actual quote from Guiliman?
>>
>>51998624
>You
Hey, I have no part in that nonsense.
But even if people hadn't done such a thing, it's only so long until some fuckwit at Huffpo does an ever so daring expose on the evil 40k Neo-Nazis after browsing wikipedia for a couple hours.
>>
>>51998591
that's better, Anon. Keep up the good work
>>
>>51998605
>this probably isnt the place for you,
>tfw redditfugees act like they've owned the place forever
You know this site existed before 2012, yes?
>>
>>51998564
So they got Cypher, Cawl, Voldus, Dante, Marneus, Cato, Azrael, GUILLIMAN, Yarrick

Oh and Celestine. But one woman clearly means Woman are just as important as men!!!!!! Its not like she's just one surrounded by DOZENS of WAY more competent and more important men.

Go back to tumblr if you can't even do something this simple.
>>
>>51998626
This, people enjoy fantasy games for the escape. I'm sure many /pol/sters have spent countless hours doing drive bys in GTA
>>
>>51998622
I'm pretty sure chaos meddling didn't cause the minor physical differences in the primarchs they were not meant to be perfect clones.
>>
>>51998609
Which is why I said that not every left leaning person is a fanatic. What confuses me is people that arguably do fall under the "sjw" category being able to enjoy Warhammer. In my mind, it is like a tumblr feminist enjoying redpill literature or literature that shows the KKK in a heroic light.
>>
>>51998660
2/10 made me reply
>>
>>51998658
Been here since 07 famalam

Try again
>>
>>51998681
Great so I win, good to know
>>
>>51998560

Nah.

I just want to fuck some Space Elf bitches.
>>
>>51998697
Kill yourself and your degenerate genes before they pollute the divine purity of Man(not woman!)kind.
>>
>>51998463
This is creepy...but wierdly metaphorical for what's happening to the Eldar and the other xenos factions, I mean all Xenos have a serious case of 'Primach-envy' and 'Can't catch up with the Primarchs' so it makes sense
>>
>>51998259
>>51998241
why are you SJWs getting so mad?
>>51998689
>post no proof
death to leftists
>>
>>51998717
>death to leftists

Come on now. They must have some use.
>>
>>51998609
leftwinger just want to destroy things
see: europe
>>
>>51998730
Meatshields. Bad ones though, almost as bad as filthy mutants
>>
>>51998597
Interesting, 40k armor supposed to be kind of bulky and clumsy, so how tiny his body beneath this armor?
>>
>>51998675
I guess seperating the work itself from the context? Like how Triumph of the Will or Birth of a Nation can still be admired for technical achivement by people who hate Nazis/kkk
>>
>>51998741
I'm european you muppet.

Try actually visiting and seeing what its like rather than believing memes
>>
>>51998749
>people who hate Nazis/kkk
these people hate all white people
>>
>>51998771
So am I, you white guilt faggot
>>
>>51998772
>My superior aryan genes are why I have three chins
>>
File: 1442006674103.jpg (153KB, 500x1291px) Image search: [Google]
1442006674103.jpg
153KB, 500x1291px
>>51998708

In all fairness, I'm not sure we're even genetically compatible so nothing would really happen.
>>
>>51997773
Yes, because running around complaining about SJW's all the time totally isn't the same thing.

Fuck off back to your safe space, /pol/
>>
>>51998747
40k armour is kinda inconsistent desu, marine armour is often described as looking really bulky but actually moving pretty fast and mobile.

I think a couple of BL novels talk about 'astartes shock' or something where people freak out at something so big moving so fast
>>
>>51998747
Bloke hasn't been doing much for millennia. He's got to have lost some weight
>>
>>51998717
>post no proof

Sorry, how dare i not screenshot all my old posts on a Taiwanese haberdashery chat room.
>>
>>51998808
If you look at everything on a Stat level, marines at I4 makes them faster or just as fast as anything that isn't elite speed. So yea marines would be Fucking terrifying. It would be like seeing a 300 lb offensive lineman that can run a 5.5 40 yard sprint
>>
>>51998786
sure thing yank, i believe you
>>
File: received_1257720687643781.jpg (57KB, 1256x648px) Image search: [Google]
received_1257720687643781.jpg
57KB, 1256x648px
>>51998024
Guilliman's Bolter: 24" ass3, s6 ap2 rending

Guilliman's Armor: can regenerate/bring him back from the dead on a 4+ with d3W, 2+ save, 6w, 3++ save.

Emperor's Sword: s10, ap1, armourbane, concussion, soul blaze, whirling flame, touch of the emperor. Sword x2 his S and can -- on a 6 maybe ? -- produce a D hit.
whirlyflamerule attack : all units within 1" take a # of hits equal to the number of minis in 1

Tactics: loads of command buffs, one extra doctrine, leadership cannot be modified by any means, and re-rolls deny the witch. All command warlord traits.
>>
>>51998808
>40k armour is kinda inconsistent desu, marine armour is often described as looking really bulky but actually moving pretty fast and mobile.
Yes I got this, but still it's supposed to be very large armor, not Iron Man like
>>
>>51998792
>anyoene who doesn't hate his own race is fat
white guilt cuckold logic
>>51998822
I bet you started
>>51998799
/tg/ isn't your safespace, leftypol
>>
>>51997884
Ciaphas Cain series dumbass, Cain implies that one of his sergeants is a lesbian, does not give a single shit.

Also a planetary governor has catamites in the Inquisition war books.
>>
File: tantrum.jpg (33KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
tantrum.jpg
33KB, 600x399px
>>51998880
>>
>>51997884
Imperium doesn't give 2 shits about who you fuck so long as you die for the emperor
>>
>>51998901
>no argument
wow
>>>/leftypol/
>>
>>51998921
SJWs invading /tg/ always says this, it'll never be a canon excuse
>>>>/tumblr/
>>>>/BLM
>>
>>51998921
this,

see this
>>51998899
>>
File: tantrum2.jpg (26KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
tantrum2.jpg
26KB, 360x400px
>>51998922
>mad
>>
>>51998899
Sex isn't taboo in 40k. It's been mentioned that no one gives a shit about it. Sisters are allowed to have sex, inquisitors are allowed to have sex, everyone is allowed to have sex with whoever they want. Beating chaos and other enemies of mankind is more important than who you swap fluids with
>>
File: 1440197168341.jpg (38KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1440197168341.jpg
38KB, 680x680px
>>51998921
Reminds me of that leftist faggot /v/ created.
>>
>>51998935
>no proof of it not being that way
Can you post some fluff saying the imperium doesn't like gays?

I'd genuinely be interested to see it
>>
>>51998899
>implies
so you've go no actual proof?

>>51998945
more fanon, great
>>
>>51998970
I don't see you posting any proof either bud
>>
>>51998970
It's not fan canon, that's what gw has officially said on the matter you Fucking mongoloid
>>
>>51998968
can you psot some non fanon that proves that the imperium is the "free, progressive, democratic socialist, trnasgender, black suprmeacist islamic state" that you want it to be
>>51998984
I'm not the one injecting my fanon into the setting unlike SJWs like >>51998993
>>
File: Ollanius_Pius.jpg (84KB, 600x853px) Image search: [Google]
Ollanius_Pius.jpg
84KB, 600x853px
In the grim darkness of the present /tg/ board, there is only political discussion in absolutely retarded, excessive extremes.
>>
File: 145694569.jpg (89KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
145694569.jpg
89KB, 800x600px
>>51998899
Not him but I don't get why an oppressive regime that spends human lives like pennies would allow females to do anything but factory work and raising children.
Obviously it would differ from world to world but the guard needs fodder and that comes with a pretty high replacement rate.
>>
>>51999007
You're Australian aren't you
>>
File: CryBaby.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
CryBaby.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>51998937
>having no arguments
>>
>>51999007
you are injecting your fanon into it though, you've got no proof that the imperium hates gays.
>>
>>51998937
>>51999046
Can you two just fuck already?
>>
>>51999037
Trillions of people. You can throw billions into the fire and not lose anything significant. Women have no value in 40k, just like 99% of the other people.
>>
>>51999046
don't beat yourself up about it, I'm sure you'll come up with an argument eventually.
>>
>>51999038
Your an SJW, aren't you?
>>51999048
you've got ABSOLUTELY zero proof that 40k is futuristic sweden
>>
>>51999080
still no proof of your fan-canon bud
>>
>>51999007
BL books are not fanon, dear.
>>
>>51999080
I can taste the fosters from here
>>
>>51998968
>>51999080
I'm still waiting....
>>
>>51999093
>>51999088
>>51999095

>still post no proof
fuck off with your fanon, SJWs
>>
File: two dads are better than one.jpg (91KB, 960x468px) Image search: [Google]
two dads are better than one.jpg
91KB, 960x468px
>>51999106
you haven't posted any proof of the imperiums "so sorry" and pedophile pride parades, SJW
>>
>>51997525
Human/Eldar hybrids haven't been a thing in 40k in ages.
>>
>>51999107
>>51999139
>still not posting proof of your fanon.
>>
>>51999139
>Austrailian news sites

>>51999038
>>51999095
You were right buddy!
>>
>>51997662

if anything, 40k shows how shitty far right politics can be. cant belive there would be people who would look at the 40k setting and say: "yeah, i'd would totally love to live in that"
>>
>>51999107
Burden of proof is on you Anon.

Canonically, only the most secular of areas (And the Mechanicus, for other reasons) of the Imperium frown or smile on homosexuality, and they frown on quite a few other things too.

Most areas don't give a fuck.
>>
I didn't give a rats ass about the political leanings of the writing and just wanted to talk lore, thanks /pol/ for derailing another perfectly good thread for your victim complex, you're exactly like the social justice retards you hate
>>
>>51999201
People who say that assume they'd be on the small percentage of not shit hole worlds. Or a Space Marine. Or in the impossibly small number of people who matter.
>>
>>51999201
>Being right wing is bad
At least we don't hate our own race
>>51999216
You literally haven't posted any proof of your SJW fanon shit, reddit
>>
>>51999060
Even on a galactic scale you're going to have problems when enough of your female population decides they want to be guardsladies and rug munchers and bear no children for the imperial war machine.
>>
>>51996321
Can someone explain why his wrist bolter is AP2 but has rending? whats the point?
>>
>>51999269
It's like the people who fantasize about being in a zombie apocalypse and fail to imagine they would be more likely to be among the faceless zombie hords the heroes would be cutting down instead of anyone of signifigance
>>
>>51999270

>Being right wing is bad

learn to read

>At least we don't hate our own race

yeah, but you like to ruin it.
>>
>>51999251
>if you disagree with us in any way, you are as bad as us
Why do SJWs always say the same thing?
>>
>>51999216
he won't post any proof, probably knows he's wrong but can't admit it, at most you'll get a "REEE SJWs!"

and there we go >>51999270. And, surprise surprise, still not posting any proof of his headcanon.
>>
>>51998771
You being european leftist doesn't mean you cannot be actively working to destroy European nations and their people.
Just look at the people running the EU.
>>
>>51999251
>perfectly good thread
>thread about unstopable Marry Sue who is going to kill old 40k
>good
kys
>>
>>51999270
Ciaphas Cain books. Caves of Ice and the one with the Tallarn regiment. The only people against homosexuality and females in power are secular 'Emperor Botherers' who the general populace don't follow. Cain himself, who praises the Emperor like a normal person, see no issue in it.
>>
>>51999293
>Can someone explain why his wrist bolter is AP2 but has rending? whats the point?

Read the rending rules again.
>>
>>51999296
>you like to ruin it
We're not the ones funding black supremacist territorists
>>
>>51999280
The proportion of women who are actually lesbians isn't that high.

It might, of course, seem that way to you as I imagine "no really I'm a dyke" is an easy out of having to deal with your slobbering, unhygienic attention.
>>
>>51999302
as I said, try going out of the house and not just relying on memes m8
>>
>>51999107
How does it feel knowing you're a degenerate nerd like the rest of us? /pol/ wouldn't Approve of you being here talking about man child games. You obviously know details of the setting, named characters and their exploits. Is this a form of masochism for you? Does it make you hard knowing that papa hitler would send you to the gas chambers for playing with plastic toy soldiers? Real men don't shit post on a traditional games forum, they work all day and then come home to impregnate their wives. Do you even have a wife? I frequent /pol/ and I've seen what happens to people like you, you post 40k pics of Le epic space marines gassing xenos, and everyone laughs at you and calls you a Fucking nerd. Isn't it almost bed time in straya anyways?
>>
>>51999307
You still haven't posted any real proof, your still posting canon
>>
>>51999313
Holy shit, ive been playing with the old rule for it for ages then! My stealers might actually be more useful than I thought
>>
>>51999251
It's not /pol/, the eternal aussie is here strictly for banter
>>
>>51999357
>your still posting canon
"posting canon" consists actual proof given that we're talking about canon, and what the voices in your head say is canon.
>>
>>51999357
yeah, it is indeed canon, thanks for agreeing!

I'm glad you realized that your idea that the imperium hates the gays is just fancanon
>>
File: IMG_1186.jpg (71KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1186.jpg
71KB, 600x438px
>>51999338
Rude
I'll have you know I have good hygiene and I'm too afraid of rejection to ask girls out.
>>
>>51999280
Not when you population is in the trillions. With trillions of people you can have billions of dykes and it wouldn't mean anything
>>
>>51999345
That's not an argument.
I live in Europe as well, and the Eurocrats that run the EU have nothing but contempt for the concept of nation state.
EU is a mess. They are either actively malicious or just fucking incompetent.
This migrant crisis could have been solved easily by just fucking sticking to the rules that were already agreed upon, and not allowing the hordes of people move across Europe in blatant search for countries with the best social benefits.
EU is fucking threatening to put fines on member nations that don't allow this mass migrant flow into their lands, which is actively attacking the sovereignty of those nation states.

The sooner this disgusting edifice collapses, the better. Brits did the right thing. EU must die, because it is clear that the unelected bureaucrats that run it, want nothing more than to make some disgusting European federation and crush ethnically homogenous nation states.
>>
>>51999321

but the ones who terrorize their own citizens and starts wars with your neigbours und gets buttfucked
just like the imperium in 40k.

I'm playing imperial guard btw.
>>
>>51999297

Jesus Christ, dude.

I fucking hate SJWs with a passion that would make Bolter Bitches look like they lack zeal, and yet your fucking whining about how everyone is a SJW is starting to seriously grindnmy gears.

When everyone's a SJW nobody is, you meme loving fuck.
>>
>>51996935
>By and large, the Imperium is fairly progressive in comparison to the modern world, primarily due to everyone at least agreeing that everybody how isn't human is a fucking dick.

> To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be relearned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods.

Please anon, do tell me how you got fairly progressive from "the cruelest and most bloody regime" and "forget the promise of progress and understanding"
>>
>>51999307
You still haven't posted any real proof, your still posting fanon
>>
File: 009.gif (5MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
009.gif
5MB, 294x233px
>2,5 years ago WHFB general laughed at me when I talked about fantasy marines and destruction of old setting
>they even give me a name
>for 2,5 years I've watched how hundreds fa/tg/uys across 3 generals called their opponents by this name while laughing about possibility of Age of Guilliman the NobleBright family-friendly emperor
And here we are.
>>
>>51999421
>your still posting fanon
The Ciaphas Cain series is canon, dearie
>>
File: tantrum3.jpg (17KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
tantrum3.jpg
17KB, 290x290px
>>51999421
>being this much in denial
I don't see you posting anything proving the opposite anon
>>
>>51999434
How will you feel if it doesn't go that way?
>>
Honestly the Imperium has bigger fish to fry than whether a dude likes dudes or chicks like chicks. Xenos and chaos take priority. This does not mean it's "progressive", but by the 41st millenium this has to have become a non-issue.
>>
>>51999448
Dunno, but I enjoying this hysteria, someone hates chages even more, someone bringing most retarded arguments in defence (like "lol guys it's almost like in our fapfics" etc), someone seeking political agenda.
>>
>>51999201
I bet you're the kind of idiot who thinks fascism is right-wing.
>>
>>51999434
>tfw whfb is literally never coming back
>no matter how hard you cry
>40k will never have to experience the brutal ass raping you received by AoS
>>
>>51999497
ahh "Let the Galaxy Burn" then?
>>
File: 1455062289589.jpg (764KB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1455062289589.jpg
764KB, 2100x1500px
Stop arguing about current day politics using a tabletop game where Space Marines eat brains to absorb memories as a mouthpiece.
It just makes everyone involved look even more retarded than they already are.
>>
>>51999498
But it is, by definition.

Fuck, I couldn't resist taking the bait.
>>
>>51999438
Not him, but that's suspect now.
Cain was called back into service during the 13th black crusade, which is what TGS is, yet makes no mention of cadias fall, beil-tans fracture or Guilliman's return.
At this point the cain novels are becoming quite removed from the actual events of the period it depicts, so how canon they are is easily debatable.
>>
>>51999525
This thread is close to dying anyways.

In regards to the next Gathering Storm book, I just hope that muh Eldar do actually something themselves, instead of being reduced to just sidekicks to Rawbut Girlyman.
>>
>>51999511
>>no matter how hard you cry
And where I cried about whfb?
>>40k will never have to experience the brutal ass raping you received by AoS
We'll see in the near future, I guess.
>>51999517
Wut?
>>
>>51999547
given how they talk in book 2 about setting Girlyman up as a leader for the humans so they use them, I'm not sure he'll take to the idea of being their puppet too well....
>>
>>51999583
>so they use them,
Nah, they talking about it as about returning hope to the Imperium, because without Guilliman galaxy is doomed
>>
>>51999583
>Am I gonna be a Statler and Waldorf kinda guy where I get to make snarky observations about everything or are you gonna make me Kermit?
>>
>>51996739

Come on Trajan we all know you managed to have a good empire because of all the gold you took from the Dacians, and as soon as you died everything went to shit.
>>
>>51997074
But IS he really a traitor? Stay tuned for Warhammer 50k: Everyone in the galaxy is actually an Alpha Marine in disguise
>>
>>51999596
that's true, I can just see them trying to install him as a new emperor and him getting pissed.

after all, a 'grand alliance' situation doesn't fit 40k
>>
>>51999618
Still better than Constantine, who shoot Roman Empire in foot.
>>
>>51999632
>after all, a 'grand alliance' situation doesn't fit 40k
But it could fit post-40k
>>
>>51999612
Girlyman is kermit, Greyfax and Cawl become Statler and Waldorf.

thats basically what Greyfax's character is so far, just grumpy and complaining
>>
>>51999547
Too late for that, Eldar already just Rawbut's sidekicks
>>
>>51999648
if that happens
>>
Holy shit...

Did... did the thread actually recover from the shitposting?
>>
>>51999636

>Managed to fix the pretorian guard problem
>Managed to unify the army under one creed giving fanatic troops
>Manged to at least save half the empire for a millennia.
>>
>>51999550
Posting that 40k will go the route of whfb is just passive aggressive crying. You want so badly for us to experience your pain, but we never will, because you're a faggot, and we aren't.
>>
... the fuck is happening in this thread?
>>
>>51999696
Primarch's here, time for all non-Imperium and Chaos to kill themselves or accept glorious slavery
>>
>>51999691
>osting that 40k will go the route of whfb is just passive aggressive crying.
And where I said I've posted something like this?
Not to mentoin that Age of Guilliman looks like very real now.
>>
>>51999689
>>Managed to unify the army under one creed giving fanatic troops
Which ends Antiquity culture
>>Manged to at least save half the empire for a millennia.
By sacrafising the first half of empire including Rome
>>
>>51999696
>... the fuck is happening in this thread?
Ultrasmurfs fanboys
>>
File: 1365920670155.jpg (96KB, 661x512px) Image search: [Google]
1365920670155.jpg
96KB, 661x512px
>>51999788
>Ultrasmurfs fanboys

>implying 40k wasn't created by Ultramarines fans
>>
>>51999764

>Which ends Antiquity culture

Name any new culture founded since the mid empire. Rome died long before Constantine

>By sacrafising the first half of empire including Rome

Rome was useless. At the time of the Civil War Mediolanum was more important.
>>
>>51999806
That's from 3rd. A couple steps from the original.
>>
>>51998172
STIIIIIILL IN A DREEEEEAM
>>
>>51998970
In the one on the ice word with the necrons, he mentions the guardswoman is not interested in men, and he notes her closeness with one other guardswoman.

He mentions the problems with mixed sex regiments(random babies which apparently are partially his responsibility) during the same scene
>>
>>51999830
>That's from 3rd. A couple steps from the original.

It's from 2nd. Rick Priestly is one of the writers of this codex.
>>
>>51999037
different cultures man, as long as your worship the emperor and give up your tithe the High lords give no fucks if you are a despotic regime or Utopian-like paradise world run by ruthless hippies.
>>
>>51999869
>Utopian-like paradise world run by ruthless hippies.

Those are the kind who don't want inter-imperium fights, but still will kill the enemies of man with absolute hatred?
>>
>>51999730
You can call it age of whatever all you want. Our setting isn't getting btfo and replaced like yours did, so get rekt.
>>
>>51999696
Cucking Eldar Hard
>>
>>51999538
Fascism is anything a leftist doesn't like.
>>
>>51999907
No that's just normal people. Ruthless hippies would be more like Denethor, ignore everything and then when chaos shows up at your doorstep, kill yourself along with the people who knew you were wrong
>>
>>51999919
>Our setting isn't getting btfo
According to OP at least current IoM are going to die.
>like yours
Wut?
>so get rekt.
Better say it to all non-Ultra players.
>>
>>51999961
No, fascism is an extreme form right wing totalitarian government.

Just because people use the word wrong doesn't change the meaning.
>>
>>51999983
>According to OP at least current IoM are going to die.

Even if Guilliman wanted to reform the Imperium, he has to win the war first, and that's not going to happen anytime soon.
>>
>>51999961
>>52000001
No.

We escaped this.

Stop.
>>
>>52000028
>and that's not going to happen anytime soon.
Why? There is no force to stop him/
>>
>>52000001
And communism (huge, oppressive government) and anarchy (no government) are both left wing. We're so smart!
>>
>>52000045
read that post again, its not going to happen anytime soon because he'll be busy fighting Chaos
>>
>>52000028
Guilliman's gonna win, duh
>>
>>52000045

>no force to stop him

>who is Abaddon
>what is the Drach'nyen

Not to mention Lorgar and Angron are gonna be out for his blood too, and are immortal and more powerful than him by this point.
>>
>>52000035
I'm sorry, simpai. I'll banish myself.
>>
>>52000096
>Thinks Chaos Marines can stop a Loyalist Primarch
>>
>>52000126
>Thinks Daemon Primarchs are standard Chaos Marines
>>
>>52000126

no, but a clone of a Chaos Primarch with a sword capable of killing a god
>>
>>52000119
Good anon, well done.

Just try to stay on topic
>>
>>52000078
>he'll be busy fighting Chaos
>implying it would take a lot of time after he kills Abbadon
>>52000096
>>who is Abaddon
Very old miniature?
>immortal and more powerful than him by this point.
Since when? He already showed that he can easily beat daemonic primarch in Batman-style
>>
File: smug word bearer.jpg (630KB, 888x693px) Image search: [Google]
smug word bearer.jpg
630KB, 888x693px
>>52000180

Plot twist: Lorgar kills Guilliman
>>
>>52000209
>founder of Emperor's cult kills progressive Guilliman
nah
>>
omfg, apply exterminatus to this fucking threat
>>
File: philip k.jpg (56KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
philip k.jpg
56KB, 600x528px
>>51996785
Lose your virginity already.
>>
>>51999839
So, literally zero proof still
>>
>>52000096
Lorgar is whinning pussy.
>>
File: heresy5.jpg (47KB, 499x468px) Image search: [Google]
heresy5.jpg
47KB, 499x468px
Guilliman is the pragmatist statesman primarch, believing in building people up to their greatest potential and not falling into the snares of fanaticism. Of course he didn't always live up to this, but that was basically the nature of his personality and goals.

He did not try to shut down the Imperial Cult or the High Lords after the Horus Heresy, in fact that was part of the system that he set up. He was just competent at it. While previously he had been a fedora tipper he changed based on a better understanding of human nature and the universe. The unrepentant fedoras were the Emperor, Mortarion, Perturabo, Curze, maybe Dorn to some extent, and they were all turbo-autists who embarrassed themselves/died/became corrupted by Chaos.

It's more likely he would leave the Imperial institutions in place but reform them to take away the worst abuses and the fanatical excesses of many Imperial servants, and ensure unity against the actual threats to the Imperium. Since that's basically what he has done in the past.
>>
>>52000264
do you not get innuendo/subtlety? he all but says shes a lesbian.

The couple is Magot and Grifen from Caves of Ice.
>>
>>52000424
theres no innuendo, only SJW "muh inclusiveness" fanon
>>
>>52000473

See >>51999439
>>
>>52000489
>REEE LOOK AT THIS SJW
no, fuck off with your fanon
>>>/co/
>>
File: shakeheadnope.gif (478KB, 500x224px) Image search: [Google]
shakeheadnope.gif
478KB, 500x224px
>>52000473
>>52000424
>>52000264
>>52000263
We. Had. Stopped.
>>
>>51997111
Oh my god.
This is a regime that murders people for disagreeing with it.
It is the boot stomping on the face of humanity forever.
But it checks off all the boxes you were told it needed to check (in theory, but citation definitely fucking needed), so it counts as 'progressive'.
I don't know if you're a /pol/ trying to be clever, or an actual believer that really is that dumb. (Thanks a lot, Poe's Law!)
I'm just going to hope you were only pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>51996321
>Girlyman now realizes that Alpharius Did Nothing Wrong.
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.