[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D&D 5th Edition General Discussion >New Unearthed Ar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 36

File: Tomb of Horrors.jpg (538KB, 672x943px) Image search: [Google]
Tomb of Horrors.jpg
538KB, 672x943px
D&D 5th Edition General Discussion

>New Unearthed Arcana: Traps Revisited
http://media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/0227_UATraps.pdf

>Give feedback on the previous Unearthed Arcana:
http://sgiz.mobi/s3/19723ad02610

>New Plane Shift: Kaladesh
http://media.wizards.com/2017/downloads/magic/Plane-Shift_Kaladesh.pdf

>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove v4b
https://mega.nz/#F!z8pBVD4Q!UIJWxhYEWy7Xp91j6tztoQ

>Pastebin with resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>5etools
https://5egmegaanon.github.io/5etools/5etools.html

>Previous thread
>>51975563

How does lichdom work in your campaign? Are you satisfied with the rules presented in Curse of Strahd? Because I'm not.
>>
Reposting because new thread.

Reading the Warlock UA, I feel like I want to make a Tank lock.

Go Warlock, pick fey, and take Green Lords gift.

Now go full life cleric and find access to heavy armour. Go with a shield, and whatever pact you want (maybe tome for defensive cantrips I dunno.) And be fucking unkillable to anything that can't 1-shot you.

That invocation seems retarded. I actually hope I am reading it wrong. But I am genuinely considering it, because I am in a Party with a Cleric, a support Bard, a Paladin, and a Druid. Literally everybody has healing, and this invocation would be fucking bullshit the later into the game we get.
>>
>>51981678
I don't read campaigns I am not planning to run. What are the CoS Lich rules?

In my group's setting there is only one Lich so far and he might be a dimension hopper as we as group haven't really decided if he is just a reference to a Lich from a past campaign or is actually him.
>>
File: barb queen.jpg (481KB, 1380x2144px) Image search: [Google]
barb queen.jpg
481KB, 1380x2144px
Does Tales From The Yawning Portal look good?

Worth the price or easier to just download the original adventures and convert?
>>
How important is AC in 5e? Obviously everyone appreciates not getting hit but what is considered a good AC?
>>
>>51981769
>God is going to let you bind your soul to a fucking Fey
>>
>>51981852
Other way around
>Fey is going to let you pray to a God and not worship it instead
>>
>>51981833
Would say 20 (plate and shield) is the start of the impressive AC amounts.
>>
>>51981833
AC MEANINGLESS
PAM AND/OR GWM ALL THAT MATTER
GET TWO-HANDED WEAPON SMASH
NOT NEED AC WHEN EVERY GWM ATTACK KILL ENEMY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
If my mother was human and father was halfling, what dors that make me?
>>
File: mr_00028342.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mr_00028342.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
As a necromancer, can I only add corporeal undead to my necro-troupe? I really want some spooky ghost friends to come along on my adventures.
>>
>>51981877
Unable to be born.
>>
>>51981769
It's literally just life cleric's or protection cleric's feature that maximizes healing dice, except it only affects you. Hardly overpowered, I'd say.

Also UA isn't balanced with multiclassing in mind.

>>51981833
Depends. How many sacrifices are you going to make for that AC?

A fighter can get 21 AC at level 1 if you somehow get them plate armour.
A bladesinger can get 22 AC with good stats and 27 if they used shield that turn, but fuck bladesinger.
A dex barbarian can get 23 AC easily with a level dip into fighter.

Early levels, 16 AC is pretty normal.

Later levels, the average is only up to maybe 18 AC without magical items.

20+ AC in the early levels makes you pretty damn hard to hit, but doesn't help with saves.
>>
>>51981870
My AC is 20 and Balor still fot me with all his attacks
>>
>>51981865
>>51981852
>not being granted powers by a fey and then start worshipping it.
>>
>>51981887
>Also UA isn't balanced
>>
>>51981893
Well yeah its a Balor, need more than just the start of impressive AC for that.
>>
>>51981887
Which isn't limited. At all.

Every single healing spell will do the full healing, no matter who does it. That is significantly better than "oh I can sometimes maximise a healing spell."
>>
>>51981852
Good aligned Fey, Good aligned god. Both love nature and life and shit. Maybe the Fey is a servant of the God as well. What is the problem?
>>
>>51981893
Dude, a balor has +14 to hit. He's whacking you on a 6.
>>
>>51981949
It's not quite as much effect as a permanent self-only beacon of hope, and that's a 3rd level spell.
>>
>>51981949

The only main use for that I see for healing others is on area effect spells that use only one heal roll.

Otherwise, I don't see it being better than life cleric's, which is literally maximizing all heals they cast on a very healer-ish class on an archetype dedicated to healing.

When you consider that you're not supposed to multiclass with it, it basically just means that people healing you get +70% more healing efficiency or something. On someone who's not even awfully tanky in the first place and when out of combat there are other ways to heal such as with hitdice.
>>
>Entangle
A creature in the area when you cast the spell must
succeed on a Strength saving throw ar be restrained
by the entangling plants until the spell ends.

>Web
Eaeh ereature that starts its turn in the webs or that
enters them during its turn must make a Dexterity
saving throw. On a failed save, the ereature is restrained
as long as it remains in the webs or until it breaks free.

>Evard's Black Tentacles
When a creature enlers the affected area for the first
time on aturo or starts its turo lhere, the creature
must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 3d6
bludgeoning damage and be restrained by the tentacles
until the spell ends.

So do you think it's intentional that removing a creature from the area ends Web's restrained but not Entangle's or Evard's restrain?

Go ahead and argue about that while I go grocery shopping.
>>
>>51981828
It looks good simply because of the difficulty of converting some of the adventures. Like running an Expedition to the Barrier Peaks adventure would have been pretty hard before Volo's Guide to Monsters came out.
>>
>>51981985
As a GM, would you add extra effects to a warlock weapon with the +1/+2/+3 blade pact invocations?

I am considering giving the Warlock a few minor boons that will increase once he gets +2, but I am not sure how much I should give him.

I know I won't let him choose no matter what. I just thought it might be interesting to add small fun effects, considering it is a GoO warlock.
>>
>>51981963
>Good aligned Fey
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>51982020
>On someone who's not even awfully tanky in the first place and when out of combat there are other ways to heal such as with hitdice.
How the hell is a heavy armour + shield warlock 2 cleric 18 not tanky?
>>
What exactly does a Great Old One Warlock make a pact with? Devils and Fairies are easy to understand but I have no idea what GOOlocks are about. They worship ancient monsters that are beyond the stars or something? The book says something about Chtulu but that's dumb, that's like having your Feylock worship Peter Pan or your Hellock worship Lucifer
>>
>>51982049
>>Good aligned Gods
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>51982062
>Warlock2/Cleric18
Oh, well as long as we're making shit up, yes, Anon, he's the tankiest thing ever, no one and nothing can ever touch him.
>>
>>51982043
If you want to add a minor boon, my first instinct is to add it to the +1 invocation, since +1 for an invocation slot is kinda measly, and just keep it as they upgrade.

My second instinct is add it to the pact boon itself since it's pretty lackluster to begin with.
>>
>>51982075
Go away, Wallanon.
>>
>>51982074
The entire thing about GOO is that they worship things that are directly pulled or inspired by Lovecraft.
C'thulhu is a thing in D&D.

Also, it's less "make a pact" and more like "siphon energy off of" since most of those beings are so retardedly powerful that they just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>51982035

Probably? It seems to me that the vines and tentacles wrap themselves around the player. So even if you removed them from the original area they're still constricting and restraining until the magic (or plants/vines) are removed.
>>
File: 1475758622067.png (412KB, 319x540px) Image search: [Google]
1475758622067.png
412KB, 319x540px
>>51981678
I don't have CoS on me, what's the rules for lichdom in that?

Is it just generic "bathe in the blood of seven baptized babies while listening to Barry Manilow on full tilt..."
>>
>>51982074
Stars, Far Realm entities, Cthulhu mythos guys.

>>51982100
They're using you towards their inscrutable ends, as with all patrons.
>>
>>51982074
>that's like having your Feylock worship Peter Pan or your Hellock worship Lucifer
I see nothing wrong with either of these, though you might want to obscure the name a bit better.
>>
>>51982049
There are plenty of good aligned Fey in the MM and on the Unicorn's lore it mentions them sometimes being 'servants of the gods of benevolent Fey'.
>>
>>51982112
Like literal stars? Can I make a pact with a constellation?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170302-111604.jpg (1MB, 1420x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170302-111604.jpg
1MB, 1420x1349px
>>51981804
>>
>>51982074
Explain to the class how an eternally young being who kidnaps little children and cavorts with them in a secretly sinister jungle before killing them ISN'T Fey as fuck.
>>
>>51982062
You can't get great AC without the team casting supportive spells on you, multclassing into stuff like fighter or barbarian or picking up hexblade, etc etc.

'Holy shit look, it's broken if you use these new warlock invocations and then multiclass!' is the result of seeming to think it's okay to multiclass with UA content.

We say it over and over again here at /5eg/ to not multiclass with UA content unless you want to break shit or you're holding back on purpose.

Also, I believe it was protector cleric or something like that which got life cleric's level 17 feature at level 1 or 6 or something.

And also life cleric 1 / druid 1 has ultragoodberries which sound far more abusive.
>>
>>51982146
It is Fey but it's also a pop culture icon. Real world stuff should stay out of dnd.
>>
>>51982144
Seems a bit lacking.
>>
I'm thinking of being a Half-Elf Ranger and eventually multiclassing into Fey Warlock.

My starting stats are 8, 16, 12, 10, 14, 16 and I was thinking 5 in Ranger for ASI, Extra Attack and spell slots. The rest would be in Warlock.

Is this workable or should I just go Archer Feylock?
>>
>>51982143
One of the patrons is for example Acamar, the Corpse Star.
>>
>>51982177
If you want an archer feybuild, going 3 warlock and the rest in Valor Bard while stealing Swift Quiver or w/e it's called is probably the most optimal bet for damage and overall use.
>>
>>51982171
My paladin/goolock worships the DM and made a pact with me, and everyone loves it
>>
>>51982177
Depends, what specifically do you want from Ranger? I would say the classes don't really mix at all and just going bow feylock would be better.

Or this guys plan. >>51982199
>>
>>51982199
Welp shit, didn't even think of bard but that's a hundred times better. Thanks man.
>>
>>51982143
GOOlocks are pretty much Star Pacts with more Cthulhu flavor, but Star Pact was already Cthulhulicious to begin with.

You have individual stars. Just pick any fucking star and look up its Arabic name. Acamar is Theta Eridani, for instance.
>>
>>51982225
No problem man, it's a fairly potent build which gives you a ton of options outside of combat, aswell as mad smite damage in combat doing radiant damage and wrecks lycanthropes.
>>
File: starpact.png (190KB, 703x727px) Image search: [Google]
starpact.png
190KB, 703x727px
>>51982238
>>
>>51982176
My thoughts exactly. :(
>>
>>51982202
That sounds cringey af. I feel like you play Adventurers League
>>
Player wants to be a Ranged Paladin. Should I allow it or will I regret 600 foot smites from stealth?
>>
>>51982094
Oh, I wanted to add it on top of it.

He is underperforming a lot with a Rapier right now, and he just picked up his +1. I intend to have the sword start whispering to him, and drop hints about new powers.

Just a straight buff to the +1 invocation. I just figured that, since most +1 items have an additional effect, this should too, especially since it takes up an invocation slot.
>>
>>51982177
There isn't really any synergy. Warlock is a blaster that can get extra attack at 5 to synergize with multiclassing, ranger sometimes gets extra attack sometimes doesn't. So you'd want to go 5 levels of warlock for bladelock's extra attack, then the rest of the levels into a ranger that doesn't get extra attack but uses it.

But, as the other said, swift quiver is probably what you wanted if you ever get to the right level for it.
>>
>>51982323

This >>51982199 literally is a ranged paladin build, you can put a stop to it if you want but the Moonbow invocation essentially creates a ranged paladin.
You might want to give him a Moonbow warlock instead of a ranged paladin however, since a warlock is a lot easier to kill than a paladin.

Also smites with radiant damage so eh.
>>
File: Heroes_Takumi_Bowpose.png (4MB, 2461x3612px) Image search: [Google]
Heroes_Takumi_Bowpose.png
4MB, 2461x3612px
>>51982323
Sure, that sounds like fun!
>>
File: 0mfn01.jpg (123KB, 750x1138px) Image search: [Google]
0mfn01.jpg
123KB, 750x1138px
>>51982242
>Oh, cool, it's-
>UA Multiclassing
>>
File: 1473764921394.jpg (27KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1473764921394.jpg
27KB, 500x281px
>>51982291
I do actually, but I don't really see how it's cringey, it's not like he's a "lolsorandumb I have DM powaz" but more like he had a revelation of how everything he lives through is nothing more than a bunch of die rolls on a mat, presided over by the DM and the Players, entities with power beyond character comprehension

Just a permanently depressed, nihilistic fallen aasumar with powers derived from meta sources
>>
>>51982356
You'd get the exact same thing by just going pure bladelock with the Moonbow invocation, just less casting in general and HIGHER nova damage on short rests.
So basically, it's trading mongo-damage for more reliable and frequent spellcasting, and some out of combat utility.

You can go with it or not, up to you man.
>>
>>51982323
Ranged paladin (Smite with ranged attacks) is a direct upgrade of a non-PAM paladin, especially if you allow hand crossbows and crossbow expert. In fact, a hand crossbow paladin might compete with PAM just because of its utility, though it doesn't get a +2 archery fighting style.

In any case, I'd allow it just because PAM would probably be stronger and they're probably just going to use a longbow and not have the archery fighting style.
>>
>>51982348
So remember that a paladin can smite a lot more than a warlock, who usually have like 2 spell slots per shot rest.

It scales stupidly well, but after 2-3 smites, you are dry.
>>
File: 1488177354751.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1488177354751.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>51982361
>Aasimar
Wow, that's even worse!
>>
>>51982389
>hand crossbows and crossbow expert. >might compete
>might
You should see a doctor, I think you might be retarded.

The rest of the post and conversation is pointless - crossbow expert and hand crossbow is ALWAYS fucking broken.
>>
A more specific variant of something touched on last thread: Various artificers and tinkerers in --the land-- can produce magical contraptions for 25gp, that can cast a cantrip as though it were a 1st level caster. Each device can only cast one cantrip, they can only cast once per hour (but can be set up to cast every hour on the hour), and the form of the spell is specific to each device. For example, a Thaumaturgy-based magical megaphone can only increase voice volume, and not any of the other effects. More genericly demanded items, like Light-globes, would be cheaper than 25gp. How would this affect --the land--?
>>
File: v0i21nA.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
v0i21nA.gif
2MB, 300x170px
>>51982038
Do you need Volo's Guide to run Tales, or are the monsters converted inside the Tales book?
>>
>>51982443

Read Overlord.
>>
Thinking of either playing a Changeling Assassin or Whisper bard in my next game. Anybody have experience playing one?
>>
>>51982336
Yeah, it's a good place to put a boost. What kind of thing does he need? Consider where he's lacking and where his strengths should be and do something for that. Maybe the +2 initiative thing. I don't know what all the minor boons are.
>>
>>51982450

Generally, there seems to be stat blocks for the monsters in the book itself. I believe Curse of Strahd had everything in the tail end of it too, I can't imagine it would be any different for Tales.
>>
>>51982571
Great, then it's definitely a buy'er.
>>
>>51982525
Not sure. I actually thought of making his blade do weird shit, making it impossible to get advantage for flanking against him. Seems like a small benefit, but provides a very potent buff in the 1 area where he is very liable to get killed in. His AC is decent (17), but if things get advantage against him, he very quickly dies.
>>
File: Char Shitting Me.jpg (94KB, 400x339px) Image search: [Google]
Char Shitting Me.jpg
94KB, 400x339px
Hey, you guys won't care too much because
>reddit
but there was this guy who compiled all the Unearthed Arcana into a single document. They just got a DMCA takedown, but I saved the last edition as a PDF. I'm posting it here so that it can't be taken down forever, because this thing was useful as hell.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_e-BoZb5YOhcjFhcVZIRVJPMk0

If someone can put it in the MEGA or something, that would be good. It's better than getting individual UAs one at a time to check.
>>
>>51982571
Wait, this book is only 248 pages. How did they fit 7 adventures into it? As these abridged versions of the original adventures? I thought Dead in Thay by itself was 120 pages?
>>
>>51982644
This is nice, thank you!
>>
>>51982649
Tiny text.
>>
>>51982602

On a second review, I looked through Curse of Strahd again. While it does have a ton of stat blocks for enemies found in the book, I did notice that Twig Blights points you to the monster manual. Chances are if a monster already exists, it might direct you to Volo or MM. But for those occasions, you can always take a look at megaanon's website that has all of those stat blocks compiled, I suppose. Unless you're dead set on having that in the book.
>>
>>51982649
>how does the edition with fewer numbers, less edge case arbitration, and smaller stat blocks take up less space
>>
>>51982649
A lot of old adventures were more of areas to explore, rather than epic stories. Like the original Tomb of Horrors is essentially "here's an ancient evil tomb full of traps and treasure. Have at it."

The 4e interpretation of Tomb of Horrors was to give Acererak a tragic backstory and some grand plan to enslave all of the undead in the multiverse.

Obviously your mileage may vary, because I prefer the old style of adventures. If you put something into a big overarching storythe players end up kind of shackled to it, and it makes them appreciate the experience less.
>>
For those who wanted to know the ongoing adventures of my party and our DM's occasionally questionable choices, in this week's outing:

>rogue takes first night watch
>"you see some moving lights in the distance"
>keeps an eye on them, leaves them alone
>monk takes second watch
>"I go up to them and poke one"
>"They all cluster around you. They're Will'o'Wisps - 20 of them attack!"
>level 4 party
>solo monk
>monk down before he gets a single action
>DM ruling allows him to survive

Later:
>we all got caught in a trap that locked us in a room, the only way out was a selection of planar portals
>we found the one that led back to our own world but it put each of us in different places in the Underdark
>monk failed seven Survival checks in a row and kept coming across nastier and nastier monsters
>you see something BIG squirming in the distance
>"I walk up to it"
>"It's a Neolithid. Tentacles emerge from its mouth and... pull you in."
>rapid DM calculations
>"how much health do you have?"
>"uh, lemme just check if you can do a Dex save to cut your way out..."
>"...uh, no, you're dead."
>RIP monk
>>
>>51982798
>A lot of old adventures were more of areas to explore, rather than epic stories

But there's way more art and new maps and shit, according to this video:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/toddkenreck/2017/01/05/dds-tales-from-the-yawning-portal-is-games-greatest-hits/#3c8415168ce8
>>
File: micolash host of the nightmare.jpg (801KB, 1280x1387px) Image search: [Google]
micolash host of the nightmare.jpg
801KB, 1280x1387px
>>51982074
>What exactly does a Great Old One Warlock make a pact with?
THE COSMOS, OF COURSE!
>>
File: tumblr_nwrae13a5H1smzgcuo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwrae13a5H1smzgcuo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
How anime do you imagine your fights to get? Do you at all, or do you go classic fighting in your head when you picture it all?
>>
I'm thinking of making a Minotaur because they're actually kinda cool.

Should I go Barbarian, Fighter, Paladin or Ranger?
>>
File: 1480699389322.png (76KB, 272x210px) Image search: [Google]
1480699389322.png
76KB, 272x210px
>>51982877
Seriously, how come most monk players play as if they have 3 wisdom?

They literally have the intelligence of a fish in the deep ocean swimming into an angler fishes' mouth.
>>
File: check em.jpg (47KB, 475x302px) Image search: [Google]
check em.jpg
47KB, 475x302px
>>51982356
>wotc initiate a playtest series that's supposed to show the weak parts of their design
>NUH UH NO MULTICLASSING DONT, NO, DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT
I know they said it themselves but it's still dumb as fuck.
>>
File: agent thumbsup.gif (1MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
agent thumbsup.gif
1MB, 256x192px
>>51982644
Nice compilation, this codex. Pretty pictures.

Thanks!
>>
>>51982960
The real problem is that they can't balance for shit with regards to multiclassing in these UAs when there are obvious things that can be abused.
>>
File: gorgon.png (541KB, 622x418px) Image search: [Google]
gorgon.png
541KB, 622x418px
>>51982930
Make a Minotaur Stone Sorcerer that has a small percentage of Gorgon blood flowing in his veins.
Focus on stone-y/earth-y spells as well as various caustic clouds.
>>
>>51982930
Minotaur paladin dualwielding whips with Sentinel feat.
Do it, I dare you.
>>
File: 1485382611641s.jpg (2KB, 125x98px) Image search: [Google]
1485382611641s.jpg
2KB, 125x98px
>>51982914
>How anime do you imagine your fights to get?
>>
File: d.jpg (9KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
9KB, 209x241px
>>51983001
is this magical realm?
>>
>>51982990
This is actually a really cool idea. Like completely awesome.

>>51983001
Unless I'm missing something wouldn't this be better on a Bugbear for the reach?
>>
>>51982914
Sword of the Stranger is about as anime as I picture it. My players seem to tend towards martials (the CoS campaign we just finished had one full caster and two half-casters, and the full caster missed half the sessions).
>>51982930
Swashbuckler. Or Ranger.
>>51982960
They said it because UA just isn't balanced for multiclassing. Allowing UA is, as a rule, asking for trouble, and allowing UA multiclassing is just retarded.
>>
>>51982877
Your monk player was definitely not wise. And your DM is full of shit, like what the fuck? 20 will-o-wisps vs a level 4 party?
>>
>>51982989
Not to mention that they're not even going to playtest all the stuff they shall be giving us, because otherwise there would be no reason to buy splatbooks.
UAs were a mistake and the amount of "quality" you get from this kind of playtesting is negligible compared to how slowly they books are released. errata with post-release bandaid kind of rulings is all we need.
>>
>>51983082
Yuh. This is the DM who also has dragons kill off players who try doing things she doesn't like, has raised the oil price to 8000gp a barrel to stop our party buying explosives, and does stuff like this.
>>
>>51983130
>running a wild west game soon
>will give my party all the dynamite they desire
ha ha the desert is full of fire elementals you twits
>>
What's a cool fantasy name for an ancient legendary archer?
>>
>>51983130
>8000gp a barrel

Is your DM secretly a Saudi prince?
>>
>>51983185
Cantabrienne
Parth
>>
>>51983185
Bob.
>>
>>51981833
It is important to have 16-18, beyond that AC is inconsequential because of attack bonuses. My level 20 had 19 AC and really I didn't see a point wasting my funds for something better, I instead planned around just being able to take that much damage.
>>
File: FREE PLANAR MONEY.jpg (84KB, 518x477px) Image search: [Google]
FREE PLANAR MONEY.jpg
84KB, 518x477px
>>51983206
Little does Anon know that a cabal of evil Mercantile Wizards are manipulating the noble houses to raise the price of oil so as to increase the viability of natural gas exploitation from portals to the Planes of Fire and Smoke.
>>
>>51983044
It wasn't intentional.. but now that you mention it, I can see how it can be interpreted that way. :|

>>51983045
Well of course, but we're not being optimal here, hence the "I dare you".
>>
>>51983185
Rahenna.
>>
How do you think UA stuff will eventually be balanced? And why couldn't they have seen how this shit was going to go down when coming up with it?
>>
>>51983257
>Did you know that Heward's Haversacks, Elvenkind shoes, and even Elminster have used planar money spells to make their millions, AND YOU CAN TOO! I'm Matthew Lesko, and you've probably seen me in Manual of the Planes, MM2, and even Volo's Guide to the Dalelands talking about planar money spells. Well, my new book shows you 15,000 spells you can use to change your life! You can get a better job, get an education, or even start your own business! Next year, the planes are gonna give out over 350 BILLION gold pieces, and those who know about the spells GET THE MONEY!

>Next year, over a million people are going to get money from the planes to start or expand a business. Six million are gonna get money to go to school for the first time! And ten million people are going to get money to train for a new job. I want every serf to know that there are planar spells that give 100,000 gold to open up a mead house, 15,000 to write a novel, or 25,000 to start a business at home! They'll give you 9,000 to take a scribing course, or help you join a mercantile Guild! They'll pay for child care, transportation circles, cleric care, while you train for a new job!

>Doing what you want to do in life is like being on vacation every single day! Now here's your chance to get the planes to pay for it! I've done all the running around for you and put it right here in this one book! All you have to do is Sending! The call is free, and the book is guaranteed. So Send me! You have nothing to lose, and a whole new life to gain!
>>
>>51982990
I just realised a Minotaur can use Booming Blade and then Shove someone backwards. Not the single greatest trick in the world but still handy.
>>
>>51983257
Weirdly enough, I have a similar thing going on in my campaign.

One of the main factions in the campaign is a magocracy, where all schools of magic are celebrated except for Abjuration. Recently a wealthy group of aristocrats has begun offering bounties on Flail Snails from a local natural portal to the Elemental Plane of Earth.

The aristocrats are secretly a cabal of abjurers, intent on stockpiling Spellguard Shields and starting a revolution.
>>
>>51983411
No they can't, sadly.
It says you need to make an attack action.
Booming Blade is a spell that requires you making an attack as a part of the casting.
>>
>>51982199
This looks cool. I might use this next game I play. I only found one minor problem:
>Moonbow: You can create a longbow using your Pact of the Blade feature. When you draw back its string and fire, it creates an arrow of white wood, which vanishes after 1 minute.
>Swift Quiver: You transmute your quiver so it produces an endless supply of nonmagical ammunition, which seems to leap into your hand when you reach for it. On each of your turns until the spell ends, you can use a bonus action to make two attacks with a weapon that uses ammunition from the quiver.

Looks like Haste has to be used as a substitute since the Moonbow doesn't use a quiver and thus can't gain the benefit of Swift Quiver. Still, three ranged smite attacks per turn should be fun.
>>
>>51983207
>Cantabrienne
That's funny, I was checking FR wiki for people who lived in Netheril (since that's where this archer was born) and stumbled upon a character named Catti-brie. Were you referencing her?
>>51983276
Thanks for the suggestions, both of you.
>>
>>51983130
You guys and your DM are aware that a barrel of oil isn't explosive, right? This isn't a videogame. It ignites and sprays flaming oil everywhere, but there's no explosion that's going to knock you on your ass, blast down doors and walls, or collapse a cavern. It doesn't even contain its own oxidizer. This is scarcely more dangerous than the Fireball spell, which again, produces flame but no concussive force, save for the fact that you've sprayed flaming oil everywhere.

You can divide "explosive" materials into two groups:
Low explosives, which simply burn very quickly and require pressurization to create a boom. They deflagrate.
High explosives, which are fast and energetic enough to ruin your day. They detonate.

Gunpowder is an example of a low explosive. Even a large pile of the stuff isn't going to "blow something up". You need it encased in something so that pressure can build before a devastating release, like the cartridge for a bullet or a pipe bomb.
C4 and RDX are high explosives. A postage-stamped size chunk will shatter your hand. Good job.
>>
>>51983462
Damn I really am tired to miss that. My DM might let me do it if I ask nicely though, he's normally cool for stuff like that.
>>
File: 1487527621287.jpg (134KB, 545x767px) Image search: [Google]
1487527621287.jpg
134KB, 545x767px
Quick question for you guys
Everyone including me in my group is a first time player to RPGs and D&D. I'm trying to play a crusader sort of paladin, and want to be able to proselytize and such in character, but I don't know anything about the theology of the world.
Are there any books where I can read up on the Gods in the Forgotten realms, specific beliefs, etc? Or is it very basic and I'll just have to impovise?
>>
>>51983503
I was referencing Cantabri tribes of the Iberian peninsula circa Roman Times and their military maneuver, the Cantabrian circle.
>A group of horse archers or mounted javelin throwers would form a single-file rotating circle. As the archers came around to face the enemy formation they would let their missile fly. The effect was a continual stream of arrows or javelins onto an enemy formation.

The second name was a reference to the Parthian shot, when mounted tribesmen from Iran would basically shoot backwards while running away.
>>
>>51983558
Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. The entire first part of the book is about the gods.
>>
>>51983558
AD&D's Faiths and Avatars is the premiere resource for the major "human" Gods of FR.
https://dnd.rem.uz/Advanced%20D%26D%20(unsorted)/Faiths%20%26%20Avatars.pdf
>>
Quick /5eg/, I need a character idea that works well with a level 13 party consisting of a Barbarian, 4 elements Monk, and a Sorcerer. UA is allowed and so is multiclassing and reasonable homebrew races.

Hard mode: Don't mention cleric
>>
>>51983624
bard
>>
>>51983624
Bard could work well as an off-healer with utility, considering you don't want Cleric.
>>
>>51983572
>>51983590
Thanks guys, these are perfect
>>
>>51983468
I have yet to find an actual ruling that says you have to use the bows "ammunition", rather than it just having the capability of creating an arrow to avoid having to buy ammunition.

I guess it's up to your DM but I would say that you'd be able to choose since in the end, it's just an arrow.
>>
>>51982877
I love you. Never stop posting.
>>
Ok, now what would be the name of the magic glove that was worn by that legendary archer, and is capable of creating some arrows from the Arcane Archer archetype?

So far all I have is Glove of the Mystical Fletcher, but it sounds too long and not really all that cool.
>>
>>51982644
Came here hoping someone would do exactly this. Thanks so much!
>>
>>51983704
The Fletcher's Gauntlet
>>
>>51983624
What kind of barbarian? If it's wolf, that's extremely important.

What kind of 4 elements monk is it? A useless one?

Overall the other party members sound absolutely fucking useless.

Become a lore bard.

Also
>UA and multiclassing at the same time
>>
File: 1487986811955.jpg (5MB, 3256x4660px) Image search: [Google]
1487986811955.jpg
5MB, 3256x4660px
So 5e always told me that warlocks were suboptimal, but we're at fourth level in our current campaign and I'm outdamaging the fighter and the wizard on a regular basis. And between my imp and my pact magic, I always have a solid amount of utility at my disposal. Should I stop listening to /5eg/'s opinion?
>>
>>51983728
You should just have fun. You don't need to be optimal in a roleplaying game and you don't need to be great at everything either because you have party members to help out!
>>
>>51983704
Archer's Right Hand
>>
>>51983728
Fighters have been suboptimal since time immemorial and they're still kicking around. Playing your class well is better than having a superior class.
>>
>>51983728
No. Any class can outdo every other class if you play it right, simply because people are unlikely to play to their skillcaps.

A wizard who doesn't know what they're doing is honestly pretty bad.

Your fighter probably doesn't even have appropriate feats.

Familiar abuse is pretty strong, but wizards can do it too.

Eldritch blast is actually pretty damn strong with repelling blast, but it's a bit of a one-trick-pony. Not as good as some of the best casters, but it's definitely up there before UA content gets involved.
>>
>>51983728
>>51983751
Personally I find optimal to be kind of boring. Suboptimal or flawed characters are generally more fun, at least for me.
>>
>>51983728
I mean, it is suboptimal in regards to damage, but just focus on having fun. Your other players clearly aren't optimizing so it doesn't matter mate, just enjoy yourself.
>>
>>51983728
>Outdamaging wizard
Wizards only do damage with a select few normally AoE spells, if he's doing his job right it's mostly utility to make the fights easier and solving out of combat issues.
If you're burning hex every combat, or he's focused on defense, you should be above the fighter for now.
>>
>>51983535
Forced movement doesn't activate BB anyway, it has to be voluntary
>>
>>51983724
Frenzy Barbarian. DM let this guy become a DPS monster and regularly finds a way to deal +70 damage per round.
4 Elements monk uses the revised edition; can't find it atm, but DM let him have a feat for changing elemental damage type, so he is appropriately adaptable.
Sorcerer is admittedly a sorcerer, but can twin spell haste.

I tried playing a healer before in the form of a cleric, but he wasn't very useful, given that our barbarian never goes down and the backline has no less than 5 different ways of escaping. I'm not really sure what to even look for in a character mechanically at the moment.
>>
>>51983776
If a teammate hits an enemy with Booming Blade and I cast Dissonant Whispers on him, would that movement trigger BB?
>>
>>51983792
Then just go for something fun
>>
>>51983801
I believe the creature is using its move action to move, so I would say it works by RAI and probably RAW too.
>>
>>51983801
If the creature is using its own speed, that works, so yes. A compulsion to move is different than forced movement.
>>
>>51983809
Hence my purpose for coming here. What would be a fun thing to play? I'm at a loss for ideas at the moment.
>>
>>51983728
>Listening to /5eg/
>ever

Don't, people here take the stupidest shit and hold it as truth
>>
>>51983728
Their not really that sub-optimal, it's just that their crunch design sorta sucks.
Their main issue is that they only have two spell slots until level 11 and to be even remotely on the same level as your party wizard your DM should be extremely generous when it comes to short rests.
There is also a completely unreasonable invocation tax in the form of Agonizing Invocation, which doesn't make sense because if you don't pick it, you're playing a very wrong kind of Warlock, period.
Also some invocations and features have a very dumb dependance on long rests, which kind of makes the whole Short Rest Caster gimmick crumble to dust.
Besides up to a very recent point they had fuck all in terms of actually interesting invocations, but thanks to wotc that's less of an issue now.
also chain is worst boon
>>
>>51983821
Bards are always fun.
>>
>>51983792
All you're missing is a beastmaster ranger, but it sounds like the monk is actually using proper things and I'm not sure how the frenzy barbarian got saved.

Clerics should still be pretty useful. They're the lifesaver if anybody ever dies, they can still do damage with things such as spirit guardians, they have a load of utilities, they have pretty decent defenses, they can buff hit chance with spells such as bless... But honestly if it sounds like the campaign is easy mode and you just want to output fucktonnes of damage, you could just become something that outputs pure, raw damage. Paladin for burst, fighter for sustained with a bit of burst, warlock for pushback and damage or evocation wizard for magic missiles and fireballs abound or nuclear wizard if you feel like shitting on literally everyone

And, really, a frenzy non-dex non-barbarogue barbarian shouldn't be super tough. If they use reckless attack enemies have advantage to hit them, and they only have resistance to physical damage.

Unless they're some
>rolling for stats
Pieces of shit.
>>
>>51983821
My next build will be a warlock/bard.
Focusing on picking up the Moonbow invocation and then going into Bard. Mainly because I used to have a ranged paladin in PF that I loved, and that is how I can recreate it.
>>
>>51982074
SCAG has some GOO examples. They're mostly old unknown dieties or Far Realm things IIRC.
>>
Are improvised weapons considered simple weapons? Are improvised weapons by extension monk weapons?
>>
>>51983844
>>51983857
Bladelock 3/Valorbard 10 or Bladelock 5/Lorebard 8 could be fun. I could see potential in this.

>>51983846
DM is new to DMing, so he admittedly has made some characters overpowered by accident [/spoiler]though he is thankfully fixing that[/spoiler]. The barbarian in our party deals silly damage due to a combination of GWM, a greataxe, reckless attack, rolled stats, a haste spell, and a really high attack bonus.

BM Ranger doesn't seem like a half-bad option, especially if I could get a cool pet.
>>
>>51983962
An improvised weapon can be ruled, by DM's discretion, to be similar enough to a weapon to use its stats. For example, a snapped table leg as a club.
If it is similar to a monk weapon, the DM may allow you to use it as one. If it bears no resemblance to a weapon, such as a goblin or entire chair, no.
>>
>>51982877
I got a story
>Level 6 Party takes a boat to island for next plot hook.
>Party rogue asks about potential sea threats.
>"The sea is a mysterious mistress, but the ship has ways of dealing with most of them.(AKA Cannons)"
>Party's like "HMMMMMMMMMM K"
>Ship begins to sway as large waves begin to strike.
>Party hears a call from the shipmates "Sea Dragon!!"
>Party gets into position. Alert characters get weapons ready!
>Young Sea Dragon attacks the ship!
>Roll for Initiative!
>Gunslinger takes shots then bolts to the back of the ship,
>EK 1 runs forward in an attempt to attack the dragon!
>Sea dragon flies over the ship and fires a Tidal Breath hitting everyone in the party except for the barbarian.
>Rogue Saves and EK 2 saves, BM Saves
>50 points of damage to the failed saves
>KOs EK 1 and sends him rolling to the back of the ship.
>Gunslinger fails the save and is flung off the ship...
>Party "FUUUU-"
continue?
>>
>>51983989
Sorry, just found it in the index. I guess I'll have to talk to my DM about it since I'd like to be able to do chair fighting and such but I wouldn't mind too much.
>>
>>51983968
Aye, I'm aiming for the warlock3/valor10.
I just like the fact that you get some neat shit from warlock and then some supplementary casting from bard.
>>
File: 1475398313067.jpg (215KB, 1280x880px) Image search: [Google]
1475398313067.jpg
215KB, 1280x880px
>>51983968
The other anon was suggesting Beastmaster because Frenzy Barb and Wot4E Monk, along with BM, are considered the more broken and weak options out of all in the PHB.
Ask your DM to use the Unearthed Arcana Ranger Rework, Beast Coven if you go that route. It's actually functional.
>>
>>51984000
How does 50 damage KO an EK? Did this nigga not take Absorb Elements?
>>
>>51983130
hey Oil Baron
eat a dick
>>
>when you thought you made your map plenty big but now you're plopping down cities and locales and everything's getting crowded
>>
>>51984021
His HP is really low, like 34 at the time.
>>
>>51984081
Here's what you do:
Make the actual landmass bigger. If it's the size of Australia, make it the size of Russia. Boom, no longer too crowded. Still wilderness.
>>
>>51984081
Make a map that you think will be big enough to house what you have in mind.

Now double it.
>>
>>51984008
I wonder what kind of bard spells I would take for extra flavor?

>>51984015
Beast Coven looks pretty neat. Though it would bend the rules, I wonder if I could convince the DM to let me have a Blink Doggo for a pet? It's still CR 1/4, even if it is not a beast and has more than 15 hp.
>>
Rate my shit no bully pls
>>
Is there a way to hint or suggest to a blaster wizard they could be doing better with control spells? Seriously, everything this guys does in combat involves dealing damage, with the occasional Hold Person. Should I even try to change his ways?

Hard mode: they all have prof in Wisdom saves and a pally, so trying to set an example with wizard NPCs is going to be some tough shit.
>>
>>51984138
https://tinyurl DOT com SLASH h3oumh6

Use this to make races. The 6 point system is kind of imprecise.
>>
>>51984114
Well you can just go through Bards spell list and highlight the ones you find interesting.

If you're doing the Moonbow build then I'd suggest atleast using one of your Steal Magic shit that bards get at lvl 10 to snag up Swift Quiver.
>>
>>51984152
>trying to change your players

For what purpose? If he's having fun let him. If you want to throw difficult encounters at them, have a swarm of flail snails crawl out of a hole in the ground or something
>>
>>51984152
>Hard mode: they all have prof in Wisdom saves and a pally, so trying to set an example with wizard NPCs is going to be some tough shit.

Make a Lore Mastery wizard.
Hit them with dex save Mass Suggestion or something similar and show him the power of the arcane.
>>
Have you guys seen or made any tiny races that aren't garbage or are generally approved by /5eg/?
>>
>>51984000
>Not having absorb elements
>Crewmates not having Quick Load Cannon feats, boat can't fly, what a plebian boat
>Gunslingers
>Party just so happening to find nasty beasties attacking the one time they decide to get on a boat
>Gunslinger not having anything behind them to help them not fall off
>Not having a grapple hook for their gun, what a bad gunslinger (Unless they have one)
>Sea dragons can fly in air? For what purpose do they need to do this?

Equip all shipmates with shortbows. Prepare the vollies of death.

>>51984152
There are spells that don't even use saves. If the wizard stays near the paladin for their aura, they put themself in danger.
You might want enemies that are resistant to magical damage and magical saves, but there are ways around it (Buffing teammates and using indirect spells such as illusions or such)..
Also if you want an NPC wizard to show them how it's done, have them set up all sorts of magical traps such as grease patches, alarm (Player wizard should use detect magic to avoid magical alarms), illusions placed before the battle begins, a choke point with a cloud of daggers... Just make it clear that the wizard isn't casting the concentration spells, some sort of item (Such as a magical, place-bound gem that generates the effect) does it, and the wizard merely uses their concentration to improvise something as the situation changes.
Could try a stinking cloud.
>>
>>51981877
A tallfellow
>>
>>51984213
No.
>>
>>51981877
You're a big guy
>>
>>51984221
The sea dragon flew over the ship and back into the sea after the breath weapon. Forgot to mention that. But everything else is a fair point.
>>
Is sword & board fighter any good or are two handed weapons just better?
>>
>>51984365
Depends on your preference between AC and damage output nigga
>>
>>51981877
Three-quartersling
>>
>>51984365
>sword & board fighter any good
Yes.
>two handed weapons just better
Nah, meme.
>>
>>51984167
Aight, rebalanced slightly and rescored. Looks okay compared to PHB races.
>>
>>51982074
>They worship ancient monsters that are beyond the stars or something?

They make a deal with outsider beings that aren't devils, celestials or fey.

Play ''Dishonoured'' sometime.
The MC is pretty much a GOO pact warlock.
>>
Ahhhh what's something neat to give my best combat-oriented player that won't simply make her a better murderess, but that she will still enjoy?

I'm losing my mind over here.
>>
What kinda spells should I be focusing on as a Warlock with the whole 2 slots/short rest gimmick? Like damage, control, utility? I've been playing like it was a standard caster so I've been holding onto my slots for ages lol. Guess I should've read the book!
>>
>>51981877
You're a Wholeling Halfling.
Bonus points for using a short longbow.

>>51984365
GWM is no good if you're against high AC, few-but-tough enemies. But when it comes to fucking low AC guys up, say no mo.
>>
>>51984433
Talking whetstone.
>>
>>51982323
Tell him to play a Fey-Blade pact warlock and grab a bow with the new invocations. Pump the other levels into Sorcerrer.
>>
>>51982144
Isn't this supposed to involve the sacrifice of children or something?
>>
Does someone have a good Thri-Ken 5e statblock for player race?
>>
>>51984541
It absolutely should, but for some insane reason it was determined that becoming a vampire should require ten times the effort than becoming a lich. But at the same time, most DMs that give lichdom as an option are going to homerule it anyway. Maybe becoming a lich is easier in Ravenloft.
>>
>>51983822
this
most people here dont even play and god help any group they join with their autistic "build"fagging

i get that its a fun little sudoku puzzle to do but some people think they should do this on other peoples time
>>
>>51984289
>Boat can't fly
>Fair point

But, yes, EKs should be reminded to take shield plus absorb elements as staple spells.

>>51984433
Combat utility with a bit of out of combat utility, no direct damage boosting.
Or something that supports other players by sharing a portion of their combat-orientated-ness with another player.

I think something that replicates an ability you have (with limitations, carefully craft the limitations so that they don't seem bullshit but also means that it works best on that one player for, say, action surge or something) and gives another player the use of it for a minute could be interesting, being a passive effect if it's passive or maybe a one-use such as action surge or rage.
>>
>>51982075
>Good aligned
Ahahahahhahahaha
>>
>>51984238
UUUU
>>
>>51982074
Speaking of GOOlocks, Is Xel'lotath from eternal darkness a good idea for a patron? Nobody else in the campaign has even heard of ED
>>
>>51984676
Sure, just go with it.
Whenever you pull out some obscure patron that people haven't heard of, it gets a bit interesting.
>>
File: Mannequin.jpg (52KB, 531x1502px) Image search: [Google]
Mannequin.jpg
52KB, 531x1502px
Say I wanted to throw this fucker at my players. What are some Do's and Don'ts, as I'm considering saying "Fuck it" and giving him 30 AC and a lot of Artificer levels.
>>
>>51984629
>using alignment
heh
>>
>>51984676
It's a tad on the nose, isn't it? A patron that just wants to make everyone insane?

Either way, as the other anon said, introducing patrons that no one has heard of is always nice
>>
>>51982074
Cthulhu is actually a figure in a bunch of D&D works and settings though, especially Primeval Thule for 5e
>>
>>51984722
What level are your players?
What's their party composition?
>>
> darkvision only let you see darkness as dim light
> people act like it's a perfect vision that doesn't require light source

???
>>
>>51984831
Fair point, I know my group has been lax about this before.
>>
>>51984712
>>51984734
It is a bit on the nose yeah, but I'm excited to see what I can do with it. I could talk with my DM about introducing the other gods as well, and more fun stuff like that
>>
>>51984805
The Campaign is gonna start in a few days (Session Zero, anyway). It's my first time GMing right from the start instead of filling in when our usual DM gets sick or has an emergency.

I'm leaning heavily towards starting things off at level 5, though.
>>
>>51984886
If your group is experience and has been roleplaying for a while, starting at lvl 3 or 5 is preferrable.
No one wants the rusty shank town and see a character they've potentially put down a lot of time into just get instagibbed by a goddamn goblin.
>>
Is Hex any good? 1d6 extra damage seems pretty nice early on but it doesn't get any stronger as you level up, right?
>>
>>51984981
Eldritch Blasts hits more each turn as you level up. Each hit gets the bonus.
>>
>>51982106

Touch a certain, bad thing, make a potion and phylactery (which takes 10 days).
>>
>>51982106
>>51984992
WHAT

TIME TO JERK OFF
>>
>>51981877
A manlet.
>>
>>51985054
Well, also
>be capable of casting 9th level Wizard spells
>>
>>51984831
That's because historically, it has been perfect black-and-white vision out to that range. 5E just means "it's kinda dark in here", but you can still see everything just fine. Either way, it is an incredible upgrade from being blind as a fucking mole rat.
>>
>>51985054
You do sadly lose control of your character by RAW, though if you have a nice DM, you can try and make an argument for keeping the character.
>>
>>51984981
EB hits multiple times so you get a bonus on it.
It's good on any class that gets extra attack and especially on monks.
Hex monk can put in some serious dents into single enemies.
At some point they'll just have to release a monk archetype with curse powers that uses Hex as a base feature.
>>
>>51984722
>30 AC
ah yes i hate the weakest characters in my group as well
>>
>>51984101
>>51984102
I just scaled it from 3000x3000 to 5000x5000 and I'm going to reapply the text so everything's hunkydorey now.

Looks pretty good in Roll20.
>>
>>51982074
>The book says something about Chtulu but that's dumb, that's like having your Feylock worship Peter Pan or your Hellock worship Lucifer

Nah. Peter Pan isn't a part of D&D, Cthulhu and to a much lesser degree Lucifer has been. Specifically, the DMag article where the politics of Hell came from also featured Satan, who Asmodeus overthrew, which is where the fluff in 4e about Asmodeus betraying his unnamed master, a god of light and learning, comes from.
>>
>>51984454
Only things that you can't do with your cantrips
>>
Thinking of dipping 2-3 levels of UA Ranger on my Kensai Monk. Favored enemy's cool, Mariner fighting style, Deepstalker for Darkvision and 3 Spells per rest (Mostly for Hunter's Mark).

Is it worth my precious monk levels?
>>
>>51985222
>multiclassing UA Ranger
anon pls
>>
So I'm a lv2 Warlock but I'm really having second thoughts about this class. It just doesn't seem as flexible as I'd like. Would it be a good idea to multiclass into Bard or Sorcerer or something?
>>
>>51985307
Yeah I know it's retarded but my DM is literally allowing anything from UA and all multiclassing. We even have a Lore Wizard who isn't as great as I expected, he's really good but runs out of juice early.
>>
>>51985108
Them's the breaks. I was hesitant to check out CoS but now I gotta. Looks nice to see a module that is 1-10 instead of 1-15, and supposedly has a holy avenger -- afaik, the ONLY one in ANY official module, which is pretty crazy if you think about it.

The sarcophagi are insanely cool, and I've been wanting to use something like that in D&D as well. I'm glad that the 5e staff still has someone who likes the concept of vestiges; basically I was thinking a campaign in which the PCs vanquish Orcus relatively early on, get his wand, and are harassed by Tenebrous ever after would be pretty cool.

>>51985125
>You do sadly lose control of your character by RAW

Oh well, one hell of a retirement plan. Could put a committee in charge of your phylactery just in case.
>>
>>51985332
Getting lvl 3 warlock and then into Bard can give you a solid bladelock build if you go Moonbow invocation.

If you just want to use Eldritch Blast until the end of days then either of those will be good, will give you better casting capabilities other than a solid 2 goddamn spell slots.
>>
>>51981878
you can get one
>>
>>51985345
>and supposedly has a holy avenger
It's a Sun Blade, unfortunately.

Just finished a CoS game, it's pretty cool I guess.
>>
File: Discord.png (58KB, 273x284px) Image search: [Google]
Discord.png
58KB, 273x284px
>>51985127
>You're life is inconcordant
>Disorderly
>Ki everywhere it shouldn't be
>Allow me to rearrange it for you.
>>
>>51984722
>30 AC

First, understand bounded accuracy.

Ancient dragons have 22 AC. Adult dragons have 19. Dinosaurs have 13. Humans have 10.
A guy in the BEST plate armour around with has 21 AC, 23 with a shield. A character with +3 worth of AC in magical items, the +1 AC fighting style, 20 dex and 20 con on a barbarian, wearing a shield has 20+2+3+1 = 26 AC. Maybe two seperate casters also concentrating on a spell each could buff him to 30.

Be reasonable, don't throw 'Lol you can't hurt him' enemies at your players unless they're things like massive fucking dragons and even if it's a dragon, high HP > high AC.

High AC+High Saves = 'Lol nothing works, your sword deflects off'
High HP = 'Okay, it works, and you're making progress taking a bloody chunk out there, but you've got a long way to go.'
>>
>>51985377
That makes much more sense, I've pondered the paradox of the anti undead themed campaign having a holy avenger and the anti demon themed campaign having a sun blade.

That's actually pretty weird though, two intelligent sun blades.
>>
>>51985379
>Finally get the Astral projection feature.
>Use it to play the part of a Grandpa in a ring and stalk some kid.

Fucking monks.
>>
File: Stormbringer.png (222KB, 440x640px) Image search: [Google]
Stormbringer.png
222KB, 440x640px
>>51985422
Guest what other blade was intelligent and had a twin.

It's nothing new.
>>
>>51985462

I seriously doubt its intelligent design.
>>
>>51985359
Both my Str and Dex are 11 so I don't think I'll be able to do melee stuff. Would Tome and College of Lore be any good?
>>
>>51985494
You can choose to go Hexblade from the UA since it enables you to use melee weapons with charisma. As in to-hit and damage from charisma.

Otherwise Tome+Lore would work just fine if you want to be more of a caster.

Just depends on what you feel would fit more with your character.
>>
The Abbot sure is a nice guy.
>>
>>51985332
You're at the perfect level for multiclassing considering eldritch blast will continue to scale regardless of level. I hope you have agonizing blast and repelling blast.

Sorcerer gives you bonus action blasts.
Another level of warlock for shillelagh and then rest of levels in paladin gives you charisma-based paladining.
Levels of fighter can give you action surge and later war magic (If you really want to bonus action attack after casting eldritch blast, though it seems more of a gimmick that you combine with sneak attack)
Three more levels of warlock for extra attack and then into rogue.
Multiclass into abjuration wizard for armor of agathys + ward abuse, with armor of shadows for free ward regeneration.

Or, uhh, just make a new character and make a wizard.
>>
File: 103228078-4.jpg (134KB, 1536x929px) Image search: [Google]
103228078-4.jpg
134KB, 1536x929px
http://pastebin.com/1Az6sPRS

Give me balancing advice on my cats. I wanted to avoid the goblin issue of anti-synergy with Rogue, but I'm afraid I might've overdone it.
>>
>>51985688
Why not just use tabaxi?

Tabaxi's way of solving speed was pretty neato.
>>
>>51985688
>http://pastebin.com/1Az6sPRS
That pic gave me cancer.

Also, Slip seems to encroach a bit much on rogues territory and seems a bit counterproductive, as a disengage action makes sure you can't get hit by AoO's but also has that "run through squares" thing that'd just get ignored since you're already in disengage action.

I like the longtail prehensile appendage thingy, it's neat.
The natural attacks can be brought down to either bite or claw attack, feels a bit redundant having both when the bite is just better.
>>
>>51985337
>Both posts are based round memes.

Nice try.
>>
is playing online any good? I can't cope with only playing once a week
>>
>>51985222
Sure, pick up a level of UA shadow sorcerer while you're at it for lulz even though you won't get con save proficiency for a good while.

Probably make sure you're a level 5 monk after.

Also I'd aim for 3 levels of ranger for horde breaker for an extra attack.

God, they even allow stuff like mariner which is literally 'Defense, but if you don't use heavy armour it's EVEN BETTER'
>>
>>51985823
If you find a good group, it works quite well.
But the issue is finding a good group. It's kind of like finding Narnia, just ain't gonna happen.
>>
>>51985823
With randoms off of roll20? No.

In general? I'd say it's better in person, but easier to do and easier to hop into without having to go to someone's house.
>>
>>51985727
>>51985753
I was trying to capture the "small animal running between your legs" thing but yeah, I really wasn't feeling Slip mechanically after I finished writing it. I'll look into cribbing off Tabaxi and maybe slip in the Halfling's nimbleness. Thank you.

In regards to the natural attacks, the redundancy was intentional to avoid giving them more options but keeping the flavour open.
>>
>>51982644
Already dead, sadly.
>>
>>51985823
I am a guy who is in two distinct online games (I am in 4 games, two of which I DM). I personally do fine, and the quality of players is not as bad as you would imagine. Just make sure that the game you go into has the kind of "atmosphere" you want to play in.
>>
>>51983624
>Level 13
Lore bard. You start the game with 4 magical secrets that's pretty cool.
>>
>>51983624
warlock3/valorbard10
Moonbow invocation, pick up swift quiver with your steal magic, enjoy 4 attacks per round that you can smite on with extra casting utility through bard.
>>
>>51982074
Freaky squid people from beyond the moon.
>>
say you multiclass into cleric or pally
how do you normally go about getting a holy symbol? everyone seems to get one differently
>>
What's the best rogue archetype for a con-artist style character?
>>
>>51986385
Build one out of an appropriate material
>>
>>51985902
where did you find your group? is it hard to get a DM?
>>
>>51985462
Do you ever get intelligent paired sword and shield?
>>
>>51984431
>The MC is pretty much a GOO pact warlock.
Fun thought. He doesn't have the 3 pacts we currently have available - so what does he have?

Hoe would you make a pact based around the outsider? Great Old One patron with a lot of powers that can teleport/fling yourself around, while either being sneaky or extremely violent, as well as making you physically superior to an ordinary human (though not to a super huge degree, you still get slaughtered if you try to go toe to toe with actual dangerous enemies)

Pact of the heart?
>>
>>51986387
Swashbuckler or Assassin.
>>
>>51982443
Stealing that.
Wands of cleaning, here we come
>>
>>51986394
do you build it after you level or does your character get interested in religion before that and make one, and that's why they became a cleric?

whats the story you like to go with?
>>
File: IMG_0220.jpg (41KB, 354x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0220.jpg
41KB, 354x404px
>tfw lifting and planning my session for my players tonight

I'm thinking a strongman competition, what do you guys think?
>>
>>51986411
Finding a game is not terribly difficult, though choosing a group that is a good fit for you can take a little longer. I find all of my games on Roll20 and I usually go about it in one of two ways.

The first is browsing for Campaigns. There are many selections available, and I recommend narrowing down the search by using the advanced search option to show games that occur on certain days. When you find a game, be sure to read the other player's applications if at all possible; you can expect the crazier ones will not be selected out, though keep in mind that they are the kind of people you'll be playing with.

The second is browsing the gamefinder forum. If you are only browsing, then browse the [LFP] posts. Some of the games there are ongoing, while others are hoping to find a replacement for a lost player. If you want to be approached instead, then make a [LFG] post describing as much as you feel is necessary. Listing experience generally helps, though what is important is that you list what tone of campaign you want, since you don't want to get stuck in a magical realm.

In either case, always PM the DM for information like DMing style and campaign tone. The key skill to have in finding a good online game is to make sure you don't enter the wrong game. I hope this helps anon!
>>
>>51986638
I think there better be a priest of Kord because he never gets enough love.

Also a Goliath.
>>
>>51986724
It's going to be run by a cleric of Kord actually. And the winnings are being put up by a Goliath Barbarian who multiclassed monk to control his rage. He used his money from adventuring to build a magic item shop but keeps breaking stuff because customers push his buttons too much
>>
>>51986762
This already sounds like a fun side quest. Make sure to poke fun at anyone who dumped Strength.
>>
>>51986787
Good idea. The other competitors heckle the weaklings in the crowd to get pumped
>>
File: PrayerWheel.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
PrayerWheel.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>51982443
One of the related concepts I like about this is the idea of kinetic winding mechanical prayer wheels to generate the energy needed for the spell.
>>
>DM puts game on indefinite hiatus because somebody dropped out
Maybe you shouldn't have made "Don't like it, don't play" your operating motto?
>>
>>51986387
Lore bard or warlock desu
>>
So for determining encounters, is it just me or are lots of wimpy creatures overvalued?
>>
>>51982914

Definitely not Fate/Stay Night level. Maybe early Yu Yu Hakusho for martials.
>>
>>51987145
You're probably expected to use a lot of them, or something?

Action economy and all that.
>>
>>51987188
>>51982914

Fate Zero seems about right for the martials, the casters seem more 3e-ish in both though.
>>
So are Goliath's complete crap or is that just me? I really want to make one but I'm struggling to find anything they have over Half-Orcs.
>>
>>51987203
>You're probably expected to use a lot of them, or something?

That's what I mean, seems weird for +2 kobolds to make an adult red dragon go from an easy to hard encounter for 4 level 20s.

Obviously an extreme answer but I'm not sure what the cutoff point is, especially since the game does encourage a lot of mismatched high + low CR encounters.
>>
>>51982914

Those two definitely seem PAM + Tunnelfighty and Saber's fighting with polearm guys is definitely filled with extreme frustration about how borderline impossible it is to use a sword against a polearm guy, while magic attacks are described as largely futile against Saber, which seems very paladin-ish.
>>
>>51987285
A lone enemy is incredibly weak, even if it has a high CR.

Obviously you don't give it kobold companions, but if you give it reasonable companions it makes it a much more solid encounter where the enemies have a total pool of maybe twice as much health, can deal likely more than double the damage in the same space of time as before and you can't simply just grapple the one creature and shove it into the dirt, because more creatures will be there to save it.
>>
>tfw one player in the party used the revenant rules because the DM wanted to try them out
>her character is just obnoxious
revenant is dumb
>>
>>51987238
Objectively, I think they're fine. Just a different skill set from half-orcs.

Anecdotally, Powerful Build and Stone's Endurance saved my entire party.
>>
>>51987658
My rogue ended up being a revenant in the CoS campaign we just finished.

Ended up dying 4 times and had a fuck ton of crippling mental issues and partial insanity, along with an imaginary friend.

Revenant is hella fun if you use it correctly and on someone that isn't retarded.
>>
>>51987689
she's just using it as a "lol i am effectively immortal, i just won't ever both to complete the goal keeping me alive"

she got REALLY angry when the party elected to storm the castle of the guy who killed her so she'd finally die
>>
>>51981833
My level 9 fighter currently has 20 AC (plate + shield) and is still pretty hard to hit for most enemies
>>
>>51987752
Tip your DM off on using the Sanity table to roll on. Makes dying a lot more impactful than just "lol I'm immortal".
Makes you have to roleplay having mental issues gained from coming back to life.

She sounds like a straight dick tho.
>>
>>51987784
she is a dick, i think the DM only tolerates her because she lets the game happen in her apartment (thankfully the dude is asexual as fuck and there's no "DM wants to fuck her so she gets special treatment")

but i'll bring up the sanity table to him, see if he's interested in using it.
>>
>>51987814
It does add a lot of depth to a character, given they're able to roleplay it.

Hopefully he'll go for it.

The tables are on page 259 in the DMG, we mostly used the "long term madness" table.
>>
>>51981678
I had a good day, /5eg/

>Playing CoS, clearing out Amber Temple
>Getting to the treasury with the Golem
>We defeat it without taking damage, due to my tentacles restraining it, others pounding on it, and the tentacles finally tearing it apart
>Find the Chariot, lug out as much loot from the treasury as possible with it, our dumb muscle barb took the 25 str deal so easy
>Get followed by the Roc coming down the mountain, we were on the bridge next to Tsechenka Pass (? Can't remember the name)
>Our Monk seriously manages to 1-punch the fucker, Stunning it midair as it plummeted 110 ft down, leaving us alone after taking 11d6 falling damage
>Still no damage taken by anyone
>Do the Winery stuff, manage to use tentacles to rip almost all of the twigs outside to pieces(GM probably did a slight miscalculation, but they were shit-tier anyway)
>Rest of the winery is pretty cake, minimal damage taken
>Clear out the Yesterhill (Or whatever), time was getting short and the encounter was too easy anyway, so we mostly skipped it
>Get invited to Ravenloft
>Use our asshole player's Cleric to Contact other plane, find out the two remaining prophecies are both in Ravenloft
>Greaaaaat

Been really liking CoS so far, we just made it to 9th level and suspense is getting tighter.

And even though people are gonna REE, playing a Dex-GOOlock isn't that bad, even though I accidentally blocked myself from really using Claw of Acamar. Shame. Problem is that my Cha is currently 22, and I KNOW I should just EB everything with Agonizing blast, but it just annoys me to be honest.

I'd rather just use my +2 Pact weapon, and just use my great Cha for spell saves. The difference in damage is anyway, what, +1 or so, so I wouldn't really care. If we would manage to get to fricking level 12... EB would still win, the fucker. But this game won't last that long, I reckon. It's just CoS and then the party retires.
>>
All warlock party. What's the most viable configuration? UA is allowed, multiclassing isn't.
>>
>DM is the only one who does voices
>He acts out everything he does too
>When he voices the pain-in-the-ass noble that is our party's patron, he holds his shirt's collar while doing the voice
>He gets all hunched over when doing the voices of goblins
My GM is adorable.
>>
>>51982610
>advantage for flanking
Back. You mean like pack tactics and shit, right? You don't actually use the flanking rule, right?

And yeah, creatures cannot get advantage on attack rolls against you is a good benefit. I think it's a high level rogue thing too, so you know.
>>
>>51987916
>You don't actually use the flanking rule, right?
What's wrong with it? Every group I've played in uses it.
>>
>>51987885
Tsolenka Pass.
That fucking bird one-rounded my rogue into death.

Also CoS is pretty neat. Feels like you're put on a time constraint towards the end which kinda puts a damper on my experience desu.
My group literally checked out like 2 spots before having to rush to Ravenloft.

>>51987888
Eldritch Blast and just tack on the movement reduction Invocation from the UA.
>>
>>51987914
My DM is the same, fucking love that dude.

Back in PF, we had a kobold basically out-strength a 20str samurai when he wanted to shut a door to keep the kobolds out.
The kobold, put his arms up, and then while violently shrieking managed to keep it open.

My DM was at the same time doing this violent shrieking and it was fucking spectacular.

Stronkbold has been a meme in our group since then.
He also does a terrific job of portraying dumb ogres.
>>
>>51987888
Two Bladelocks to tank, one Fiend and one Hexblade
Two tomelocks (GOO + Raven Queen) for utility and Turret-blasting
One chainlock (Archfey) for scouting, flybys and surprise attacks.

Something like that. This also gives the biggest spell variety.
>>
>>51987974
He gets so into it.
The one girl in our group told me after a session (I don't know why she thought I wanted to hear this) that the voice he did for the suave assassin that was working with the party made, and I quote, "the DM seem oddly sexy".

But yeah, we've had former players ask if he does voice acting work and whatnot, DMs that get into character are great.
>>
>>51982649
As an example, that's 35 pages per adventure with 3 pages remaining.

Specifically Sunless Citadel is "This 32-page book begins with a two-page introduction" So it would fit in easily.
>>
>>51988027
Girl wants the vocal D apparently.

And yeah, it just adds a whole 'nother level of amusement when a DM just really gets into it. Really are some of the best sessions I've ever hard with him as a DM.
>>
>>51987658
>>51987752
>DM wants to try out an obviously broken subrace replacer
>Oh look it makes obnoxious characters if you don't curb their autism

GEE WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT
>>
>>51987916
er, why would someone be mad about flanking?
>>
File: 1479177236231.png (436KB, 703x843px) Image search: [Google]
1479177236231.png
436KB, 703x843px
Ignoring the question of "should we",
Would it be hard to convert the idea of Savage Species' method of monster races or template classes to 5e?
>>
>>51988058
>implying every DM in the world knows that the UA shit is broken
not everyone that plays 5e comes here or theorycrafts anon, the guy probably didn't realize the consequences until it was too late.
>>
>>51988081
Is.. is that a pimp drider?
What the fuck?

I don't really have any say regarding your question, the image just boggled my mind.
>>
>>51987888
Everybody gets repelling blast.
Everybody gets some sort of spell that helps them put difficult terrain or distance between them and monsters even in small rooms.
Everybody gets agonizing blast.
Everybody gets moderately armoured for medium armour + shield.
Two chainlocks, two tomelocks. One tomelock gets rituals.
Everybody gets devil's sight, too.
One person is feylock, gets the 'slow enemies by 10ft' invocation.
One person is GOOlock, uses that stupid 'see through walls' ability on literally everything.
One other is fiendlock. One other is undying lightlock, even though I hate those. They'll get heals eventually as a bonus action without even using a bonus action spell.
Perhaps get someone the 'healer' feat anyway early on just in case. Oh, speaking of which, everyone can be variant human since everyone gets 120ft darkvision anyway.

In the end, it all boils down to 'We're just going to endlessly push all enemies away'.
>>
>>51988101
Pimp neogi, I think.
>>
>>51988088
>Features:
>+1 con, universally useful stat
>You can never die.
>You heal. Constantly. Even when downed.
>You always know the position of someone.
>As a subrace.

How do you look at this and not think 'Huh, maybe this might be broken?'
>>
>>51988101
Pimp Neogi.

Don't worry, motherfucker's going to be made into a Great Old Master before long.
>>
So I just wanted to know if I got this right, if I am a Warlock 2/Bard 1 I'd have
>2 Cantrips
>3 1st level spells
>2 special Pact slots that recover after a short rest
on the Warlock side and
>2 Cantrips
>4 1st level spells
>2 1st level slots that recover during a long rest
on the Bard side, right?
>>
Is there no art of hafling girls with groomed feet hair styled with clips or ribbons?
>>
>>51987752
>>51987658

I just got done playing a Revenant. DM gave me some guy I wanted revenge against and shit Party killed him at level 2 so now I have to reroll.
>>
>>51988245
nigga u nasty
>>
>>51988256
>party killed at him level 2
I hope he was like, some super cocky guy who seemed to be powerful but he actually wasn't.
>>
>>51988240
Yes, multiclassing is a huge fuckin freebie DMs can elect to throw to their PCs.
>>
>>51988240
Pretty much.

I don't really see much value in a warlock-bard combination unless you find that you run out of spells and really need a good cantrip by getting two levels of warlock, though.
>>
>>51988283
.. Except you get the best cantrip in the game that continues to scale even when multiclassing, and bard casts with the same stat and you just get more spells and more casts?

On top of if you've paired it with the new Smite invocation weps it turns insane.
>>
File: Lancer.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lancer.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
Thinking of playing a character like this badboy.

I was thinking either Half-Elf or Variant Human. Might crossclass and get access to some cantrips but mostly focus on Fighter. Probably take Lucky at level 4 in order to get some of that luck the Lancers are oh so famous for.

Could just go Eldricht Knight though. What do you think would be the best path?
>>
>>51988274

well I was playing a grave cleric, the guy wanted me to join him so I shook his hand, put the Curse of the Grave thing on him in the process, then used Inflict Wounds. I think that took off about 1/3 of his HP, then he annihilated me and the party finished him.
>>
>>51988315
Nicely done.

Was he the BBEG trying to posture early on? That would be hilarious.
>>
>>51983468
Just for the record, I see no particular reason you shouldn't be able to use a quiver with the moonbow if you want to. Like if you have poisoned arrows or dragonslayer arrows or whatever.
>>
>>51988333

not BBEG, just a side boss that the DM decided to tie into my Revenant origin
>>
>>51988313
Variant human of course. Variant human is so fucking insanely powerful that it is almost always the best choice. Only things better would be winged shitters, and (for a wizard) MAYBE yuan ti pureblood.

A lot of people don't like EK, but if you can get tunnelfighting, Gust of Wind lets you push fuckers away to force them to go through your AoOs yet again, and shield is great.

Still, Battlemaster is a good choice too. PROBABLY the best.
>>
>>51988364
I see.

Did the party have the option to flee? It sounds like a situation where the DM intended to show off your enemy early on
>>
>>51988240
Oh another question. Would I be considered a 1st level caster or a 3rd level caster? Pretty much every caster but Warlock has "Spellcasting" in their table while Warlock has "Pact Magic" so I'm just wondering if that meant anything.
>>
>>51988412
One more question, my Warlock slot level would still just be 1 at level 2 so would that mean I'd only be able to spend it on level 1 spells? That isn't really that big a deal mind you, I can use it on Healing Word or something.
>>
Some moron made the thread too early. Move when ready. >>51981802
>>
>>51988412
Even though Pact Magic is counted as its own thing usually, I do still think you're a 3rd level caster.
>>
>>51988412
1st level caster.
>>
>>51988412
>3rd level caster

literally what do you mean

there is no scaling except for cantrips

for spell slots, warlocks and other casters keep separate, its just you can use the slots interchangeably
>>
So... Is Catlantis now an official D&D setting?
>>
>>51987929
>>51988065
I've just heard a lot of people complain about how it makes getting advantage too easy. My group has never used it.
>>
>>51987929
Well, you can only use it for bigger things. Medium and smaller dudes are just assumed to be awesome and omnidirectional movie star cool guys. If you do flanking for them then you'll just do people constantly going behind one another unless facing is allowed as a reaction. Bigger stuff is fine since you can't instantly get behind it and it allows for some strategy.
>>
>>51988305
>UA multiclassing
It's also kinda awkward that you can't turn a magical weapon into the smiting weapon. And that's three levels behind, one of your two invocations and a pact option to do all that.

And I already made the point that honestly two levels 'might' be worth it for the best cantrip, especially if you don't feel you'll get a lot of long rests, but otherwise it feels like you might as well just go full bard than delaying yourself. I'd probably suggest 2 levels of warlock at later levels for eldritch blast once bard already has most of their stuff, unless they're close to getting wish.
>>
What's the difference between minmaxing and optimizing?
>>
>>51989428
Optimization is building a character to be mechanically powerful and competent. There are multiple levels of optimization.

Minmaxing is a form of optimizing, specifically where you optimize for one particular aspect of gameplay to the detriment of most others.
>>
>>51989428
I think there're usually two thought processes.

One is that it's a matter of degrees, where optimizing is just standard to stay relevant with the game, and that min-maxing is anything that goes too far, breaking flavour or abusing mechanics in ways they weren't meant to work to get an edge.

The other is that degrees don't matter and that intention is the key difference. Optimization being building towards the practical, creating a well-rounded character who can handle as much as possible. Min-maxing being building towards the theoretical, trying to create a character who might be useless in a lot of regards but can perform their concept as well as possible, such as grappling anything in the game well or getting the most possible damage on a single action.
>>
File: Pact of the Heart.jpg (80KB, 333x648px) Image search: [Google]
Pact of the Heart.jpg
80KB, 333x648px
>>51986430
Eh, I went with it.

Note, you can't choose the two skills every time you touch it, you choose them once. I gotta clarify that somehow.
>>
>>51989841
"When you gain this feature at level X, you may choose two skills. While you are touching the heart, [blah blah proficiency]"
>>
>>51989944
Ah true.

I should also make the advantage on Insight checks an Invocation, really. As it stands, pretty fucking sick.
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.