[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1369: Shit Makes The Flowers Grow Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 500
Thread images: 89

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51964779
>>
What are some good skills to take for Genius of The Art from the Greek Myth Jump? I'm already taking Dancing, Song Writing, and Architecture. No Weapons or Armor suggestions, and magic sounds cheap.
>>
File: 1434653495790.gif (908KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
1434653495790.gif
908KB, 320x192px
What jumps do you want, thread?
>>
>>51977189
UTENA, (I'd make it myself, but it's got overtly conceptual bullshit and I'm sure that jumpers don't want to be stuck in high school for ten years over and over because thats an explicit part of the setting is that everyone is heavily implied to have been stuck at the school for a long time, unless they want to end the jump prematurely. I COULD make it a gauntlet but eh.)
>>
>>51977189
That digimon tamers jump that got mentioned the other day would be nice.
>>
I remember someone mentioning a generic politics jump a while back. And there was that one idea that was an original story where you go to an Earth that's basically your Earth but being invaded by Lovecraftian bullshit.
>>
>>51977189
I'd like a Megaman Legends jump. Gotta get my bro off the moon and all that.
>>
>>51977106
Chemistry, Cooking, Baking, Brewing, Oration, Millinery, Glass Working.

>>51977189
Scion: Hero/Demigod/God, Black Crusade, Digimon Tamers, Exalted: Lunars, Legends of the Wulin, Shokugeki no Souma, Oddworld, Lisa: the Painful, Towergirls I'm aware of the name change, and then a whole bunch of Jumps I just want to see get updated and become more complete, but that's probably not going to happen.
>>
>>51977189
Nobilis, Guild Wars, Netrunner
>>
>>51977189
One of The Lazy King. It's a neat little webnovel.
>>
>>51977024
>Shit Makes The Flowers Grow
You're a poet.
>>51977106
Sculpture, painting, jewelry crafting, brewing, glassblowing, basket weaving, knitting, cobbling, clockmaking, stone carving, wood carving, carpentry, upholstery, taxidermy, calligraphy. The list goes on.
>>51977189
Crysis
Improbable Island
Mortal Instruments
Mortal Engines
Leviathan Series (the Steampunk/Biopunk WW1 setting)
Uglies
Skinjacker Trilogy
His Dark Materials
The Time Quintet
Spore
Interworld
>>
>>51977189
Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter. Hell, I'd like Marvel vs. Capcom for shits and giggles.
>>
>>51977106
>>51977340
Ooh, here's a good one: instrument making.
Make new instruments.
Put twists on old ones.
Go crazy.
>>
>>51977353
Great news.
We have street fighter already my dude.
>>
>>51977353
>Street Fighter
Finished about a week and a half ago, senpai.
>>
>>51977353
...We have street fighter? Like, a few days ago. No more than a week.
>>
>>51977369
>>51977371
>>51977376
Yeah, but eh. We've had worse.
>>
File: Spore-1.jpg (662KB, 1275x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Spore-1.jpg
662KB, 1275x2100px
>>51977340
It's coming.
>>
>>51977403
I feel bad, but it was Brutusm right?
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>51977189
A better Avernum
More Divinity jumps, particularly Ego Draconis
I'd like to see the Assassin's Creed jump split into separate ones for the various points in time.
Destroy all Humans
Spore
Fables/The Wolf Among Us
Orcs Must Die
Scion
Konosuba
Lord of the Rings-Silmarilian
A GOOD "Emperor's text to speech device"
Dawn of War
Dominions/Conquest of Elysium
>>
>>51977411
...I legit have no idea what you mean by that.

I'm just some random chuckleshit who saw that no one was working on one, if that's what you mean.
>>
>>51977189
>Pathfinder
>DCUO
>TMNT 2003
>Warhammer 40k: Tyranids
>Godzilla (Movies or comcis.)
>Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
>Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
>Aliens or AVP
>Spore
>Halo Wars
>Justice League Gods & Monsters
>Duck Dodgers
>Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
>Need for Speed
>Hot Wheels
>Speed Racer
>Spiderman-[1994]
>X-Men: Evolution
>Series of Unfortunate Events
>Generic Alien Invasion
>Old Man's War
>Atlantis: The Lost Empire
>Castle Crashers
>>
File: happening.gif (589KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
happening.gif
589KB, 500x497px
>>51977403
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>51977439
>Series of Unfortunate Events
>I forgot this existed
HOW!? Those books defined my childhood and were a major part me me learning how to read!
They should be a jump!
>>
File: Aku before ordering a pizza.png (386KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Aku before ordering a pizza.png
386KB, 720x540px
How do you order pizza, Jumpers?
>>
>>51977457
I thought someone said forever ago that they would try to make a jump for the setting but I guess it never happened. Which is a shame because Violet would make a great companion.

Did you ever read the secret series by Pseudonymous Bosch?
>>
>>51977499
>Ordering Pizza
>Not making your own
Why?

>>51977512
I'm more interesting in the perks than the companions to be honest. Lots of cool logic and puzzle stuff I imagine.

Also no, no I did not.
>>
What was the first jump with capstone boosters?
>>
Are Shadow Clones just chakra constructs? Can they be "dispelled"? How much of your physical and mental ability is transferred over? I'd assume only Naruto stuff, or at least anything not solely based in genetics and biology wouldn't be. I mean, I can hardly see a random spell-like technique from a backwoods setting replicating the conceptual strength of Heracles.
>>
>>51977562
Do post-Spark rewards count? Because it's pretty much the same concept, just changing its availability.
>>
>>51977562
Pretty sure it's one of Red's, she pretty much pioneered every variation of jump designs early on before other people caught on.
>>
>>51977562
That reminds me. Why do we even tolerate Red? She's done nothing but try to destroy this community, and as of late has been made obsolete by Valeria.
>>
>>51977570
I don't think they ever really get into that kind of thing in series.
Using techniques and stuff still works although I'm not sure if shadow clones can still use shadow clones. Shadow clones do have the same kind of strength as their originator although how that would interact with out of context stuff is uncertain.

Pretty sure it's left up to fanwank really.
>>
File: TITANCOREREADY.jpg (20KB, 284x285px) Image search: [Google]
TITANCOREREADY.jpg
20KB, 284x285px
>>51977189
>Dungeons of Dredmor
>EVE Online
>HAWKEN
>Payday 2
>Battlefield Bad Company
>Spo- >>51977403
HYPE.

MY BODY IS READY.
>>
>>51977613
>That reminds me. Why do we even tolerate me? I've done nothing but try to destroy this community, and as of late has been made obsolete by the Janitroll. If I could just find a sharp blade to open my wrists…
FTFY
>>
45. Archer
Identity: Drop-In, Age: 26
Perks: Phrasing, Cultural Reference, Linguist, Sploosh, Perfect Situation Awareness

The main problem with living in a comedy, I feel, is that suffering is the source of all comedy. The entire point of this universe is to constantly generate low-level suffering, with just enough relief to keep everyone going. It's not grimdark, it's just bleak and unpleasant. And I do what I can, because I can't really do anything else. I will constantly be surrounded by assholes, but I can still take care of them and help them be better. Even if, or especially because, the universe fights me on it.

I babysit for Archer because I have multiple taking care of kids perks. I patch up wounds for the field agents because I have medical perks and more than enough knowledge to cyborgize anyone who needs it. I'm a go-for because it gets me the fuck away from these people. Some worlds you can't save. You still do what you can.

>>51977189
>Samurai Pizza Cats
>Golarion
>Monster Pulse
>Poppy Opossum
>Kill Bill
>Darkwing Duck
>Mortal Kombat
>Generic Shakespeare
>Dollhouse
>Liberal Crime Squad
>>
File: pinapple.jpg (99KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
pinapple.jpg
99KB, 500x410px
>>51977499
I make a smug, possibly irritating joke first into the phone, laugh at my own stupid joke so hard that the person hangs up. Then one of my companions (Usually Dhaos, although I've had Lewyn do it) takes the phone from me and orders for me.

Usually I order lots of meat toppings, pepperoncinis, and
pineapple.
>>
>>51977189
Bayonetta, God of War, Exalted 3e, Lucifer sequel series, Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality, Stepping on Worm, Chunin Exam Day, Chick Tracts, A Desert Called Peace, The Boys, My Immortal, Eiken, Towergirls, To Love Ru, among others.
>>
>>51977429
Actually KOTOR and I kinda claimed it ages back, but other than the initial brainstorming session haven't really done much. Yours looks to be off to a very promising start, and is rather pretty, so I'd give my blessing for you to take it. KOTOR? >>51977439 You fine for anon to take over?
>>
File: Epic_Invasion.jpg (72KB, 478x599px) Image search: [Google]
Epic_Invasion.jpg
72KB, 478x599px
This is only a somewhat serious question. What would you guys think of a generic alien invasion jump with the focus mainly on you being the invader?

It would take inspiration from things like War of the Worlds, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Independence Day, Mars Attacks, Battle L.A, The Day the Earth Stood Still, etc. and you could buy things like your own mothership, a planet wide EMP, tripods, drone soldiers, psionic powers, some form of disguise or shapeshifting, and other stuff.

What do you think?
>>
>>51977680
>Generic Shakespeare
Mmm... Too many time periods. I think each one could warrant a jump, desu. Unless you wanted to break everything down even more generically into Shakespearian themes. Maybe Generic Playwright/Generic Theatre? Generic Elizabethan Era? Generic (Shakespearean) Tragedy?

>Liberal Crime Squad
That doesn't sound like a real thing.
>>
>>51977780
That sounds kind of neat actually. If you're interested I see no reason to not do it.
>>
>>51977763
>>51977403
I wasn't gonna say anything since, As TopHat mentioned, we only got to the brainstorming stage, but yeah I'm ok with someone else taking over the Spore jump.

TopHat would you be ok with me giving him our notes if he wants them?
>>
File: 1439939105031.jpg (100KB, 711x681px) Image search: [Google]
1439939105031.jpg
100KB, 711x681px
>>51977763
Oh! I did see that in the archives went I went looking, but it was something like... five months ago, I wanna say? Figured that it was dead since there was no mention of it. Oops.
>>
File: Monstar Surprise.png (122KB, 615x404px) Image search: [Google]
Monstar Surprise.png
122KB, 615x404px
>>51977780
>A jump where I get to be the Big Bad
>In the form of leading an alien invasion
Yes please!
>>
File: Ministry Paratroopers.jpg (656KB, 883x1229px) Image search: [Google]
Ministry Paratroopers.jpg
656KB, 883x1229px
>>51977780

Sounds awesome
>>
>>51977780
Sounds awesome. I'd love a chance to acquire a Thunderchild expy for destroying some martians.
>>
>>51977821
Nah, it kinda was. If KOTOR is ok with it then by all means do it. Real life has been hectic for me for a while now, so my jumpmaking efforts, what little there's been lately, have been focused on Khans of Tarkir.

Speaking of, minor update on that front; I've decided to do all three parts of Tarkir in one jump, though it'll be primarily Khans.
>>
File: graze head.gif (553KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
graze head.gif
553KB, 400x225px
>>51977189
>Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans
Anons I was talking with about this, if you're out there we should talk some more. I was having a lot of fun just tossing ideas around with the thread.
>>
>>51977340
>You're a poet.

Actually it's taken from the title this song by one of my favorite bands, who's thing is that they sing about a lot of crude, unromantic subjects with calm ukulele music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-ksHlhWZUo
>>
>>51977839
>>51977831
>>51977829
>>51977805
Alright, this is good to hear. Like I said though, it's just an idea, and I'm already supposed to be working on a few jumps so if I ever do get around to it, it probably won't be for a while.

>>51977868
TopHat, glad to see you're still around.
>>
File: 964894-lcs5.png (12KB, 639x301px) Image search: [Google]
964894-lcs5.png
12KB, 639x301px
>>51977792
>Mmm... Too many time periods.
Fair enough. A lot of little jumps is probably better.

>That doesn't sound like a real thing.
>Welcome to Liberal Crime Squad! The Conservatives have taken the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of government. Over time, the Liberal laws of this nation will erode and turn the country into a BACKWOODS YET CORPORATE NIGHTMARE. To prevent this from happening, the Liberal Crime Squad was established. The mood of the country is shifting, and we need to turn things around. Go out on the streets and indoctrinate Conservative automatons. That is, let them see their True Liberal Nature. Then arm them and send them forth to Stop Evil. Eventually the public will fall behind us, and we will put more Elite Liberals in government for greater justice.

It's by the guy who made Dwarf Fortress, and is pretty heavily and obviously satirical.
>>
>>51977884
the Graze might not be the top dogs in IBO but they sure as hell have pimping heads.
>>
>>51977927
Good to see you too. Also you can copy the notes over to anon if you want. Anon, you don't need to use these, they're just a mix of what we brainstormed and notes from taking questions from thread.
>>
>>51977868
>three parts of Tarkir
Oh? What would those have been?
>>
File: Ein Sensor.gif (992KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Ein Sensor.gif
992KB, 400x225px
>>51977972
They can be the top dogs if they believe.
>>
>>51977983
>>51977821
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_9HPFLZjPYgDYAtuBjh46It9Ot8e68qWRw4PySHyE_c/edit
>>
File: 1465064655469.jpg (266KB, 850x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1465064655469.jpg
266KB, 850x1009px
>>51977189
>Kino no tabi
>Violinist of Hameln
>Generic comic/webcomic writer
>Nagasarete airantou
>Generic Isekai
>All the bible jumps
>Hindu mithology
I already working on one of them (genesis) and claimed Kino, thought l havent really made progress for a while so I dont want to claim the others until I have a wip of genesis
>>
>>51977997
I was going to do Khans, Fate Reforged, and Dragons of Tarkir as, well, probably only two bits, sort of working Fate Reforged into Khans and Dragons, but now I'm just going to do the whole setting, and let you pick for free which timeline you're in, probably with a +0 to say if Reforged happens in Khans, so you can just have ten years in Khans if you want and pretend Dragons never existed. Also means you can go dragon as a race, though it might be limited to Dragons of Tarkir? Not sure on that one yet, might just let you be /the only dragon/ or something.
>>
>>51977222

Progress on Soul Eater update going smoothly and then I'll move on to it.
>>
>>51978085
Hey NuBee, I've been meaning to ask, what's going to be in the Soul Eater update anyway? New perks or items? Scenarios?
>>
>>51977189
Crysis
Pandora Hearts
Nier Automata
Mass Effect: Human Revolution (When the fanfic is completed)

These are the only three I can currently think of but I know there's more.
>>
File: JC1.jpg (24KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
JC1.jpg
24KB, 597x333px
>>51977244
Eh? Must've missed that, we do have a West Wing jump though.

>>51977499
I wish for it, and it appears. The really neat trick is-it's not like I create a pizza out of nothing, I just accelerate the natural laws that govern wheat being ground up, meat being tenderised, stone forming into a kiln and fire heating to create an honest, authentic pizza out of honest, organic, homegrown ingredients.

The soda is just magic, though. More nutritional content, and nobody notices the plasmic aftertaste.

>>51977189
Hellboy
Unknown Armies
JAGS Wonderland
Somre more nWoD, especially the fansplats (geniusanon you there?)
The Monstrumologist series
The Wardstone Chronicles
The Chaos Walking series
Everworld
Remnants
Any of the Dominions games
Black & White
The Laundry series
The Nightside series (I'm not sure if I want this or not...)
Anything by China Mieville
A theoretical Generic Neil Gaiman Jump, where the primary "plot" is that of American Gods but all the other independent short stories and non-Endless novels like Anansi Boys are out there somewhere. Maybe stuff like Coraline and Mirrormask could be scenarios?
Godbound (maybe? I'm not up to date on whether it's got enough lore for one)
The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus
The LEGO Batman Movie
>>
File: 1488206394787.jpg (95KB, 540x762px) Image search: [Google]
1488206394787.jpg
95KB, 540x762px
http://pastebin.com/QZ1TCEyC

Current Sniper Joe Build

Admin is there for intelligence support and to run the Omnium which will produce lower ranking Sniper Joes while the main seven take more important missions. Currently having trouble finding our own cause, often being used by more focused entities such as Sombra and Magneto.
>>
>>51978218

Lots of things, removing the price of Demon Weapon and Meister origins, adding a small perk tree for weapons, adding additional perks to the other origins, reformatting the Jump to make it easier to navigate since I think it's ugly looking, a few new items, changing the prices of some things here and there to get rid of options that lead to increments of 50CP, lots of changes to Weapon Customization section involving removing the arbitrary limitations on some options, combining other options for ease of use and adding a bunch of new ones- *takes a deep breath* -that leaves you with 20 distinct options total to customize your or your companion's weapon forms to your liking.

Sweeping changes will be made to the Companion section including a price decrease to several imports such as Werewolf, Bloodsucker and Canon Companion making them easier to take, brand new importation/companion creation options that I enjoy, a new race section where the race perks are getting moved too as well as the addition of a new race "Earth Shamans" and some other things here or there. This is mostly a summary, I have the changelog which took a while to write saved and I'll release that in thread when I drop the update.
>>
>>51978323
...wow, those are a lot of changes. Looking forward to it!
>>
File: bb8 roll ?.gif (358KB, 245x144px) Image search: [Google]
bb8 roll ?.gif
358KB, 245x144px
>>51978301
>I wish for it, and it appears. The really neat trick is-it's not like I create a pizza out of nothing, I just accelerate the natural laws that govern wheat being ground up, meat being tenderised, stone forming into a kiln and fire heating to create an honest, authentic pizza out of honest, organic, homegrown ingredients.

B-But who's doing the thing? You just stare at a piece of wheat and it just magically gets ground up? Like, you just stare at the things until people come along and do those things, and it gets really fast? Buh? My head hurts.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>51978053
>tfw you forgot one jump but it turns out someone's working on it already

Aw yiss.

Though technically that reminds me-Casshern's Sins! And that recent MuvLuv spinoff/prequel I can't quite remember the name of! And Mortal Engines! Now wouldn't that be a barrel of !FUN!

>Hindu Mythology

Hoo boy. That'd provide one crazy endjump scenario.

>>51978323
Neat!

>Earth Shamans

...is the implication there that there's a different faction of non-Earth Shamans out there?
>>
>>51978343

Me too!

>>51978368

No clue honestly, there's lots of questionable things in Soul Eater that are just kinda thrown out and accepted by people.
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51978362
I do the thing! Or, everyone else does the thing! Or the universe does the thing! It's all the same in the end.

Ages ago Worm Anon explained to me that To Treat With Spirits is based on the IRL occult school of personification-humanising natural forces to interact and command them.

Combined with things like Guru and Synchronicity Wave Riding to manipulate quantum mechanics through DC magic, as well as using Creative Composer to reverse engineer the C'tan world moulding technique and Technomage to use them in tandem-and it would be more accurate to say I expand my consciousness into EVERYTHING at once, and the myriad spirits of reality hand me a pizza.

The real tricky part is making sure sure it land on a dish and next to a pizza cutter once reality finishes shuffling itself.
>>
File: OH MY GOD.gif (997KB, 269x201px) Image search: [Google]
OH MY GOD.gif
997KB, 269x201px
>>51978323
>all that stuff
>>
File: 1484318633508.png (217KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
1484318633508.png
217KB, 375x523px
So, still working on Kaladesh (Dont worry, I haven't died yet, though collegue is trying Its hardest to stop me)- How do you guys feel on drawback limits? I was originally going for 600, but realized i kind of wanted to add a Phyrexian Invasión drawback for +800 .
Also, how would you like seeing Masterpieces/ artifacts done? Its own part of the ítem section, with a few of the artifacts in detail? A more general one (more artifacts but less detail)?

What about A phyrexian yandere as drop in companion, who specializes in propaganda
>>
>>51978724
I think you're focusing an awful lot on phyrexia when they don't really have relevance to kaladesh.
It's not really a problem since they're still artifacty, but it is wierd.

As for Masterpieces I'd love a dedicated section for that. I've always been a sucker for MTG artifacts so being able to get my hands on the greats without stealing them would be nice.
>>
>>51978759
I started writing the jump before Aether Revolt, and was severely dissapointed by it.
Also i have bias because i usually go drop-in, but dont worry, i feel everything will be balanced enough

I think I'll make an Artifacts section with Its own CP budget of 300-500CP(depends on the size) so you dont accuse me of being a CP vampire (as much).
With Masterpieces being the more expensive artifacts or their own subsection.
>>
>>51978724
>spoiler
Um, why? Are you trying to make a Dominaria jump, too? Kaladesh has plenty on its own.

As for drawbacks, it kind of depends on the jump, but even more on your personal preferences. Greek Myth, for example, has an 800 CP cap, while Dota 2 has only 600 CP. It just depends what you're going for. Some things to consider: how much you're offering, how much you want people to be able to get, that you have enough drawbacks to get to the drawback cap, etc.
>>
>>51978301
>JAGS Wonderland
Neat setting that.
>>
>>51978807
I just want to be able to be a drop in without being something I hate or forgoing discounts.
Because after the entire second mirrodin set I'm thoroughly finished with phyrexia and hope it gets killed off sooner than later.
>>
>>51978822
I drew blanks on what to base drop in off until i found myself making a phyrexian tree. I will probably work on a Dominaria/New Phyrexia jump later on, but really It was just a case of the other drop in trees i tried to make seeming boring and kinda dull compared to Pilot's "My driving skills make Action movie protagonists blush" and the other origins (which im still working on when i can)
>>
>>51978849
I'm sorry, no perks can fix your shit taste and i am unsure if i should make a second drop in tree. The jump's already looking pretty big WITHOUT the artifacts, and that'll be a big section in and of itself.
>>
>>51978877
Listen when something trashes one of your favorite planes then come talk to me about having shit taste.
>>
>>51978893
Well, you'll probably enjoy the Dominaria jump since it'll let you fix that.
if i can ever finish Kaladesh and Hyper Light Drifter
>>
File: 693.jpg (36KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
693.jpg
36KB, 500x456px
>>51977708
>>
File: Fib2sWc.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
Fib2sWc.png
78KB, 282x300px
Hey fa/tg/uys quick question,

so for my first jump I do Pokemon and take the 'Savant' perk which basically makes me a genius by human standards

If in my next jump I take a drawback that:
"When you enter this world, your powers don't come with you"

Would my increased intelligence drop down to what it was before?
>>
>>51979033
Yes that is how it works.
>>
>>51978724
>pic
That's a gorgeous card.
>>
46. Squirrel and Hedgehog
Origin: North Korean Hedgehog
Skills and Abilities: Internal Map, Magnet Sight, Good Sense, Smooth Words, Mind of Iron
Items: Uniform, Sidearm, Infinite Seeds, Glorious Camera, Training Course

I'll re-iterate my position: From an objective, in-universe perspective Flower Hill are actually the good guys. That's pretty much how propaganda works. And I'm not going to fuck things up for the locals just because in my world this is a show made by a terrible country.

I'm a decent enough spy, I think. I have perks like Master Thief and Sneak Thief to get files I need, Acting! from Scooby Doo and The Final Sin Is Stupidity from Gonzo Journalism to avoid getting caught, Aura and psychic powers to check if someone is ready to become a plant or a filter for information, and I can use waterbending to sink their entire navy should things get to that point. Which I think they do, actually.

I am going to have to blow up some North Korea somewhere to get this stink off of me. It might take a minute. I'm not exactly rushing headlong into the power to blow up countries.
>>
>>51979156
attempt to justify it all you want, you're still a degenerate communist shit.
>>
File: Traffic_499563_472963.png (23KB, 710x475px) Image search: [Google]
Traffic_499563_472963.png
23KB, 710x475px
>>51979177
It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to.
>>
>>51977427
Anyone know if the Assassin's Creed maker is still around? I really like the series and it'd be cool if there was some way to be around for more than one of the games. Maybe even a free drawback for it?
>>
>>51979252
I feel like the "eras" of the games are distinct enough to deserve their own jumps, even with the shared stuff, and it allows for cool shit.

Mostly I want to annoy Ezio and Edward though.
>>
>>51977189
>Gintama
>Urasawa's Pluto
>Gash Bell!
>Bastard!!
>Mignolaverse
>Warhammer End of Times
>Warhammer Age of Sigmar
>Warhammer 40k: Gathering Storm
>Noblesse
>F/GO
>The Culture
>Destroy All Humans
>The Foundation
>Planetary Annihilation
>Dark Souls II
>E.Y.E.
>Team Fortress 2
>Another Alien Jump
>Another Doctor Who Jump
>Star Wars: Empire at War (and Forces of Corruption)
>The Darkness
I wouldn't mind trying to do a Gintama jump, but I need to watch another 200 chapters and I probably won't be able to get started until summer. If only someone could do it sooner..
>>
Jesus...I take a break from Jump Chain for one goddamn month and so many threads have come and gone...

...Does anyone remember when the Dragon Ball Universe (?) Jump was made? That was the last thing I remembered before I left /jc/
>>
>>51979378
To expand on what I mean on this, before I go to bed.

In Altair's time you have a very classic Assassin style of stuff, along with all of the Medeval stuff the Templars had. Along with the plot of "the ancient war between the Templars and the Assassins(or rather their ancient forebears who likely used different names) has just reignited" And you have to deal with the fallout of that, no matter what side you're on, or if you're unaligned.

Ezio's era is more of a political game. The Templars have massive amounts of power all over Europe, and into Asia. But they have to work in the shadows, and can't be as outright as previously due to their order being, officially, disbanded by a Pope. The Assassins on the other hand are trying to rebuild forces and fortresses, and trying to shape society using similar methods to the Templars.

Edward's time is just a damn cluster fuck. First the Assassins have the Templars "running scared", then one piece of information has the Assassins getting their asses kicked, then one guy puts the Templars on the back-foot again.

etc. There is room for all sorts of perks/items unique to each jump. Though I would really REALLY want a Fortress available in either Altair's time or Ezio's. Because I love properties that follow me from jump to jump.

It would be even better if there with Continuity "drawbacks". So that once you hit Modern Assassin's Creed you have people thinking you're like a Sage, with how you keep reincarnating.
>>
>>51979457
I'm afraid it's been... nine years
>>
>>51979441
I would be very keen for a Culture jump. And at this point I'd be happy with any sort of additional Doctor Who jump (Torch wood is definitely a good option, or just some sort of dodgy "New Who", "Old Who" jumps that retread the ground in the old jump. Maybe a Big Finish or extended universe jump?. Hell Class or the Sarah Jane Adventures is an option).
>>
>>51979441
>Team Fortress 2
We actually have one. It's on the drive under Imaged in a folder called "TF2".
>>
>>51979501
... Man. Now I really want a jump for Ezio's era that'd have an option like the hidden village in Streetfighter. That'd really fit with the stuff in Brotherhood.

The original jump is still pretty good though.
>>
>>51979457
About two years back.
>>
File: Pokekmon.png (243KB, 650x280px) Image search: [Google]
Pokekmon.png
243KB, 650x280px
If you don't take Pokemon Trainer as your first jump can you take Body Mod before your first jump?
>>
>>51979583
Body Mod and the Warehouse too, yeah
>>
47. Red Alert 3
Allegiance: The Allies, Location: London
Perks: Logistics Assistant, Supreme Commander, Power Is Sexy
Items: Proton Collider, Uncle Sam Needs You
Drawbacks: Yuri's Revenge

You know what, let's blow up some communists anyway. I've accepted war as a reasonable problem-solving method in the face of unreasonable foes. Also, fuck time travelers.

Most of my strategy comes from the "Know your opponent" rather than "Know Actual Strategy" book of war. I can study up on strategy pretty quickly, but implementing it is mostly the job of my origin. He's the one of me that has actual experience at this stuff. I can suss out psychic domination pretty easily. I have wide area emotion reading and mental scanning, so I know if it's anyone in the war room. When a dominator comes for me, I just laugh. I'm behind 48 proxies. I can take my time and help everyone else without much worry, off the battlefield anyway. Helping people on it, I have to send out Somni, a Japanese psionic. The amount of Japanese people in my personal entourage is somewhat disturbing for my allies, but I have the charisma to smooth it over.

My logistics assistant is named Jessica Tills but everyone calls her Jessica Thrills and I have to give them a dressing down for it. It's a mercy, really. She's a cold-hearted bitch and I unjokingly refer to her nails as talons. Ms. Tills wins staring contests with psionics through sheer willpower. The longest series of words I've heard coming out of her mouth was her cussing out another commander for wasting my time. She drinks orange juice immediately after brushing her teeth without making a gross face. I would never have made it through this jump without her.
>>
>>51977189
Umineko no Naku Koro ni
All You Need Is Kill
Kill Six Billion Demons
Infernal Devices
AVP
Fairyland
Plus all the jumps I have half-baked notes for and not enough time to work on, besides the ones I'm actually working on.
>>
>>51977189
Oh, that reminds me:

Johnathan Strange and Mr. Norrell
The First Law trilogy, and the spinoffs (because Game of Thrones wasn't depressing enough)
>>
>>51977189
It`s always amusing to see that the jumps I want are basically nonexistent on these lists because of how obscure they are.
>>
>>51979844
Then make them.
>>
>>51979844
What jumps do you want? How obscure are we talking here?
>>
>>51977189
Konosuba
Hitman
Several English, Japanese and Korean webnovels
>>
>>51977708
>Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality, Stepping on Worm, Chunin Exam Day, Chick Tracts, A Desert Called Peace, The Boys, My Immortal, Eiken, Towergirls, To Love Ru,
but why tho
>>
>>51979910
I don't know about the others, but clearly for To Love Ru, it is because it is Super Interesting.
>>
File: 1419537989458.png (73KB, 340x323px) Image search: [Google]
1419537989458.png
73KB, 340x323px
>>51977189
Ori and the blind forest
Final Fantasy 1-3
Path of Exile
Grim Dawn
Torchlight
Guild Wars
Generic Kart Racing
Buddy Fight
Space Channel 5
Onimusha
Lunatics Unleashed
Mario and Luigi RPG
Black Cat anime
Gargoyle Quest/Demons Crest
Pendragon series
Megaman ZX/Advent
Fantasy Craft
DnD 4e Points of light
>>
>>51979922
If it gets shat on like DxD then we may as well not have it.
>>
>>51979897
Obscure to the point that they don`t have English titles.
>>
>>51979926
We do have Torchlight, and Path of Exile, Heavens is doing FF1. An anon is doing Guild Wars 2 with a Guild Wars 1 add on as far as I know.
>>
So, regarding Dragon's Dogma..

>Dragon (450CP)
>+ Only a handful can match your might.
>- You were ultimately summoned to be killed.

Should I be too worried about that last part?
>>
>>51979910
Looking at my jump list along with the reasons for making the jump, 90% of them are all because of a single character.
>>
>>51979520
>Culture jump
That's a rather big setting to do a jump of.
>>
>>51979948
Most people probably don't actually care for the setting as much as the tech they can get from it, so it's rare to find someone who actually has read anything from it.
>>
>>51979950
For the most part people just aren`t as keen on book jumps as they are for things like video games and manga or anime. It`ll be a long time coming until we get jumps for things like the Revelation Space series or Saga of the Skolian Empire, or even Ringworld really.
>>
>>51979950
>magpie jumper visits the Culture universe to steal tech
>sublimed hypertech steals the jumper instead
>>
>>51979926
>ori
I hate you for making me want to do this
>>
>>51979948
Could always divide it up.

You could do one jump for people-scale, themed around Special Circumstances using the jumper for various shenanigans (take inspiration from Matter, Player of Games, Use of Weapons, Surface Detail)

Then another jump at starship-scale, during the Idiran war or something - so the threat and challenge there is from other equiv-tech level ships (inspiration would be Excession, Consider Phelbas).

And then finally an end jump where the Jumper has to steer their culture (not The Culture, but their own civ) towards sublimation, and getting their culture to sublime unlocks your spark (Hydrogen Sonata as the obvious inspiration).
>>
>>51979938
Considering the dragon always dies eventually to an Arisen despite being able to solo entire kingdoms, probably. Not every Arisen is destined to kill the dragon though, so you should be cautious but hopeful.
>>
>>51979910
>Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
To be fair you'd be able to mess with "Harry James Potter Evans Verres" and that seems like a pretty good reason to go there. The smug was irritating.

>>51979928
There's a new DXD jump being worked on that looks interesting.
>>
>>51977189
Super Sentai (Done like the Kamen Rider Jump Series would be the complete and utter best)

The Breaker and The Breaker: New Waves

Dynasty Warriors (I feel a little dirty for cheating and using the Wuxia Jump for this)

Gen 13

Kobashi-san Chi no Dragon Maid

Kono Subarashi Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

Demi-chan wa Kataritai

Occult Marvel

Werewolf the Forsaken

Geist the Sin-Eaters

Superhuman Samurai

Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills

He-Man and She-Ra

Generic Mangaka

xxxHolic

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

Dungeon Meshi

Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya

D-Frag

Daily Lives of High School Boys

Angelic Layer

>>51979987
Oh! Myrmidont! A question about Aoki Hagane if you don't mind.

Is it fine to take Naval Academy Graduate more than once? The wording on the Price is a little finicky and gave me the impression that I could.
>>
Has anyone claimed Tron? If not I am
>>
>>51977189
More D&D, Eberron perhaps.
>>
Hi everyone. Not dead just busy. I've got a liberal crime squad draft so is it too late to claim it?
>>
>>51980021
Breaker and New Waves was claimed. We did have a Dynasty Warriors jump (from aionon I think) a very long time ago. It kind of got lost along the way until Orochi came out, then there was just no word on it whatsoever.
>>
>>51979938
Dragons make arisen but arisen dont always kill the dragon, most do not. The dragons job is to find someone strong to take over the mantle but most fail in the task.
>>
>>51980021
"100cp, One Free Humans" does indeed mean that one purchase is free and you can take subsequent purchases for 100cp.
You can buy it as many times as you like, just pick a different specialty each time.

>>51980046
Good to see you around. I don't think that's been claimed.
>>
>>51977189
I would like a Andromeda and a alfblood Chronicles jumps
>>
>>51979938
>Breaker and New Waves
You know the Arisen, the protagonist? He/she will want to kill you.
>>
File: 1389976118748.gif (428KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1389976118748.gif
428KB, 200x183px
>>51977562
>>51977608
MCU.

Really, the idea behind it was me looking at Asgardians at the time and realizing they never fit into any one specific background. But at the same time they had so much shit that damn near everyone would want to take it just to get access to Asgardian stuff, so attaching anything that was Asgardian TO a background would make it OTB. So me, being the dummy I am, decided "Why don't I just offer it as a nondiscounted option, then proceed to make it a perk that boosts other perks to distribute the Asgardian toys?"

Needless to say, things got out of hand from there.
>>
File: 1415704302197.png (36KB, 384x325px) Image search: [Google]
1415704302197.png
36KB, 384x325px
>>51979938
Dragons in that setting are specifically summoned to find antagonize and be the final boss to an Arisen. Once beaten/killed by the arisen said guy ascends into being the new god.
So you don't HAVE to do it since other dragons are on the case and there's bound to be one dragon who succeeds in finding a worthy Candidate. Grigori specifically if you don't fuck with the plot too hard. And even if you do it'll happen eventually...just give it time. I THINK something really bad happens if a new god doesn't ascend but I cannot for the life of me remember.

Speaking of Dragons Dogma...will anyone be doing a Dragons Dogma Online jump? If it even offers anything worth making a new jump over anyway.

>>51979970
Ori is a cute. CUTE.
>>
>>51980046
Someone was asking for you earlier in the thread, something about Assassin's Creed?
>>
File: face of death.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
face of death.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>>51980074
>I THINK something really bad happens if a new god doesn't ascend but I cannot for the life of me remember.
Nothing, or the world will literally end. I forget which. Without getting too into it.
>>
>>51980050
Yay for Breaker!
Aww for DW....

>>51980056
Woo! Thanks boss!
>>
>>51980074
>>51980053
>>51980060
So, a good plan would be to take that perk from Penny Dreadful to let the plot develop on its own while you chill in an Alt-form as a regular adventurer?

I'm planning to do this fairly early, before hitting the cosmic leagues.
>>
>>51980101
The idea has merit. I think that perhaps a 'desmond trilogy' jump or an 'ezio trilogy' jump would be possible but i don't see them doing anything the current jump doesn't have to offer.
>>
>>51980074
As someone learning to speedrun Ori, I cant help but agree.
Now if only i can find time to make the jump...
>>
>>51980122
Is it possible to talk to you this weekend? I need to bring something up.
>>
>>51977189
In no particular order:
幻城, 笑傲江湖, 水滸傳, Ares, Nephilim, Knight Run, Flow, Starsector (+ more than the base game), Gamaran, Poison Pink, 青の6号, KoF, DDND, Summon Night: Swordcraft, Shining Series, Ys, Pixiv Fantasia FK, Pixiv Fantasia SR, Pixiv Fantasia T, Black God, Niou, The Ravages of Time, Spirit Blade Mountain, 冰火魔厨, 天火大道, DICE, Lessa the Crimson Knight, Thousand Arms, Guardians Crusade, Nights of Azure, Tales of Zestiria, Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3, Stella Deus, Hoshigami RBE, Generation XTH, Radiant Historia, Magna Carta...and well, the list goes on.
>>
>>51980157
Sure. I'll try to be around.
>>
>>51980122
Honestly, having looked over their discussions, it would be a huge amount of work for some rather similar products. I know we have jumps of different parts of some settings, and they work out fine, but while the temporal changes in AC, for the most part it has a bit too much similar between settings to make it easy to fill in multiple jumps trees without serious overlap...

I'd settle for a +0CP 'drawback' that lets you see the 'Highlights', ie go through each period a game is set in then skip to the installment. A bit like a nicer version of the drawback that you removed that would throw you into scene after scene with no powers and no sleep. It's essentially a disjointed duration extension.
>>
>>51980105
warosu and fireden pin the last ping of Dynasty Warriors back at thread 839, with nothing beyond saying it was a WIP. Think it was made by the same guy that tried to do Log Horizon. Conceptually speaking Dynasty Warriors isn`t impossible. It`s just kind of boring as fuck because it`s so saturated.
>>
>>51980169
That sounds like it'd be cool, I have difficulty deciding between going Modern Day and saving Desmond or Ezio's Twilight and making sure that Ezio can live a long life with his wife and kid so that'd be nice.
>>
>>51980161
>Spirit Blade Mountain
1. Formless Style would be the shit for Cultivator Jumpers, I mean its like Capstone Booster levels of good.
2. I suspect that Void Spirit Base would be both a drawback /and/ a Perk
3. We need a Perk to be as Kekkeiku as Wang
4. We need a Drawback to be as smug as Wang.
5. I would love this.
>>
>>51980199
It`s probably one of the more likely Xianxia to get a jump honestly, considering people can find translations for it easier than most. A lot of the stuff I want literally has no translations except what I`d be willing to translate myself (Pixiv Fantasia is a fucking nightmare for this)...so at least SBM has that going for it.
>>
>>51980169
Hmm, as long as it's not too meta and well received by the thread I'll put that in with a hotfix. Probably tomorrow in twelve or more hours.
>>
Would you/your companions start with appropriate gear for your class in OotS, a spell book for a wizard for example.
>>
File: 1486660103134.jpg (292KB, 1193x1694px) Image search: [Google]
1486660103134.jpg
292KB, 1193x1694px
Why being a demon is always the superior choice?
>>
>>51977570
Similar to the basic Clone Technique, this technique creates copies of the user. However, these clones are corporeal instead of illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing techniques, including the Shadow Clone Technique itself, on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force. The clones can also disperse on their own or be dispelled by the user of the technique
Shadow clones also seem to be able to think for themselves and feel the original's pain to some extent, as evidenced by the Naruto vs Deidara fight. Despite being separated, clones still bear connections with their original.
Tasks which require great levels of concentration seemingly restrict the number of usable clones, and changes in the nature of the original's chakra signature will cause the chakra of the clones to resonate similarly.

So if we take all that we can get a good idea of what does and does not work out.
1. They are real copies of you 'somehow'
2. "dispelled" Techniques exist, as evidenced by Sarutobi Hiruzen (The 3rd Hokage) during the battle with Orochimaru. This seems seems to have been a very rare counter technique unique to Hiruzen.
3. All of your physical and mental abilities transfer over, it's a perfect clone
4. The problem with Shadow Clone is that it is innately fragile and Automatically Divides your energies.
>>
>>51980118
Just dont go wrecking cities and fly away if in danger. Grigori basically sets up an arena for you to fight him. He wants to die.
>>
>>51978724
Drawback limits are for communists.
>>
>>51980147
In Kaladesh, you're not fiat restricting us to the one plane no matter what, are you?
>>
File: 10% of my power.jpg (35KB, 480x458px) Image search: [Google]
10% of my power.jpg
35KB, 480x458px
How often are you forced to go all out in a fight?
>>
>>51980427
What the fuck does it matter if he does? It never hurt you in Innistrad.
>>
>>51977780
>>51977927

What about a race import option for Generic Alien Invader?
>>
File: Orbit.png (258KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Orbit.png
258KB, 420x420px
>>51980439
I tend to get really in to it when I fight, so I actually have more trouble not going full throttle.
>>
>>51980444
Because it's retarded and it actually did hurt in Innistrad because the jumpmaker also went full "no Planeswalker companions".
>>
If you can get rid of the holy weakness, maybe. Souls are a powerful thing to mess around with.
>>
File: IMG_0323.png (581KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0323.png
581KB, 1000x773px
So looking at Judas Preist Requiem, I really like idea of "summoning" a band. However the stand is meh tier.
How would one go about "updating" the stand? Like for personal use. I just want something on par with Blue Oyster Requiem/Plum Juggler Requiem. I could do without the motorcycle or the death trap arena.
>>
>>51980439
Pretty much just With enemies that scale drawbacks at this point.
>>
>>51980505
Do an OC stand that's basically Judas Priest, but better.
>>
>>51980503
Whoops: >>51980318
>>
>>51980499
Yeah, because you can't walk the Blind Eternities without a Spark. If you could, then why the hell would you need the other MTG jumps when you can just hop there on your own?

>it actually did hurt in Innistrad because the jumpmaker also went full "no Planeswalker companions"
And that's the jumpmaker's decision. It's not like he did it to attack you personally.
>>
File: JC8.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>51967311
Crud, I almost forgot-I went and asked Dirge, and he said if you need answers they're:

a) Yes and yes.
b) Anything that those animals would be associated with, physical traits, supernatural traits, so forth.
c) They can decide for themselves if they get more or not.

>>51980439
Fairly seldom, because I generally prefer to avoid direct fights while whittling down my pfffffffft is that an actual cap? Is there a whole thread of meme fedora guy out there somewhere?

>>51980199
>no scenario to reward you by being as endowed as Wang
>>
>>51980427
Why the fuck would you want to go to another plane in the Kaladesh jump?
>>
>>51980243
Awesome. Thanks man!
>>
>>51977262
I have been too busy for a long time, but I promise Scion is slowly being worked on. but between work and snippets of the new edition that I can't decide if I want to ignore, it has been slow going.
>>
>>51980499
Agreeing with >>51980538n here. The Blind Eternities is fucking awful and it is an active negative to Planeswalking without a Spark. The only known people to Planeswalk without a proper Spark were Toshiro Umezawa (Kamigawa) and that one crazy artificer with some folks on his dimension ship thing. Toshiro was guided by his Kami Matron to Dominaria, which as a central point is way easier to get to than other Planes and I think it is said that she had domains there already, it still cost him his sight.
>>
>>51980318
If you happened to have someone else's soul laying around, do you think you could sell that to a demon instead of your own?
>>
Cracker Jack, if you're around - can a companion be imported as a God Program?
>>
File: Unlimited fedora works.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Unlimited fedora works.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>51980586
Depends of the setting, depends of the demon.

Generally most demons won't care as long as they get their juicy souls.

>>51980550
I don't think so. There are lots of similar memes all over the place.

Secret recording of early jumper in a modern Earth setting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGbE0L2zWbc
>>
>>51980622
Depends on*
>>
>>51980579
To emphasis how awful the Blind Eternites are...

"The Blind Eternities are so volatile that nothing unprotected by the Spark is dissolved in a matter of moments. Walkers can't even remain there too long because of the deleterious nature of the Eternities. It is literally made of aetheric acid and chaos. Stare too long at a spot in the Eternities and your very thoughts will shape it. Whatever horror is spawned from that moment will be torn apart almost as soon as it was created. It took extreme amounts of creativity and power to be able to let anything other than a walker survive the eternities, even for a moment."

*This is an absolutely ANCIENT piece of lore from the Homelands documents.

Old-Walkers were just as susceptible to the Eternities as Neo-Walkers are, regardless of their other power. One of the only ways known to kill an Old-Walker was to somehow keep them in the Blind Eterniites long enough for it to erase them.
>>
>>51980634
Don't we have a few perks to survive that kind of places?
>>
>>51980642
Reminder that the prize for "completing" a chain, an Oldwalker Spark, is not enough to survive there.
Also if you want to go some other plane why do It in the Kaladesh Jump. That's what other jumps will be for, no?
>>
>>51980654
>Reminder that the prize for "completing" a chain, an Oldwalker Spark, is not enough to survive there.

There are lots of post-spark rewards that put an Oldwalker Spark to shame.
>>
>>51980669
They are post-spark though.
The Hourai elixir might work, but you cant get it whlile this problem is relevant.
>>
>>51980578
Take the time you need, anon. A good jump doesn't need to be rushed.

Really looking forward to it though. Scion, along with Exalted and Aberant, is one of my favourite RPGs.

You wouldn't happen to have a WIP that you'd by willing to share to wet our appetites, would you?
>>
>>51980674
You could grab it in setting.
>>
>>51980642
I'm not sure do we have Perks that stop us being Retroactively unmade by the forces outside all space-time-law-etc that act without direction and fundamentally just everything being reduced in a grand crucible of creativity and existence? Seriously, I have no idea if we have the Perks for this.

The prize that we seek in Jumpchain, if you adhere to the 'story' of Jumpchain, is an Old-Walker Spark. Personally, I feel the Blind Eternities is the end-all-be-all of 'Outside' it's something like creative cosmic soup/the Lord of Nightmares/the End of All Worlds/the Beginning of All Stories/etc. If I remember correctly Old-Walkers would literally walk from one Plane to the next via halls of darkness they constantly created which is where their name Plane/walkers/ may have orginated. Phyrexia's portals were also called 'tubes of darkness' and while we never really got explanations for how they worked we do know planar coordinates were involved..
>>
>>51980747
I think the Benefactor would object to you becoming absolutely unkillable, but thats just how I do my chains.
Its a single player game afterall
>>
>>51980674
There are perks specifically made to survive in places like the Blind Eternities, and that's not the one that I was talking about.
>>
>>51980783
Not him but either way its worth leaving the other settings open. If you want to wank there is nothing stopping you but why push the issue?
>>
Other than Power of Dominance and No Soul to Burn are there any perks that make it impossible for someone to harm/steal/etc. your soul?
>>
>>51980783
Could you list a few? I'm >>51980756, >>51980634, & >>51980579 Personally I just wanna know what you're talking about.
>>
>DC Occult jump
>Hell in a Handbasket scenario
Since you're only allowed to use in-jump purchases for this scenario, would someone mind showing me a build or two that could beat it? Just to give me an idea of what I need?

The best plan I had was going off the rails and, instead of using the info from the tablet, using Carefully Chosen Words to cause infighting and get them to kill each other.
>>
>>51980553
Maybe I want to have multiverse adventures Planeswalker buddies? Maybe I want to go to planes that are obscure enough that we'll never get a jump for them? Maybe I want tochase down Nicol Bolas or the Eldrazi and destroy them or root out Pyrexia wherever I find it?

>>51980579
There are actually several ways to travel through the BE without a Spark even in setting. The Weatherlight for one. Urza took people through it by just turning them into inorganic matter and Refer also brought Jhoira along with him, though I forget what method he used to do so. And that's ignoring canon methods of bypassing the Blind Eternities altogether such as direct interplanar portals.
>>
>>51980855
A Build of stuff just from that jump? you know if you go infernals first you get bumped up directly to mid cosmic.
>>
>>51980756
There's literally a perk for almost exactly that in Kingdom Hearts.
>>
>>51980858
Teferi not Refer. Shit, autocorrect.
>>
>>51980858
>root out Phyrexia
You're talking to the wrong person for that.
I'll let you try, anyways. If you're wanking that hard, I wont stop you.
But dont expect me to be all like "I'm proud of you, son" or something.
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>51980756
DISCLAIMER: I am NOT here to offer an opinion on the jump. The question just reminded me since unlike Innstrad since I'd be myself in Kaladesh, most of me would be dangling out in the Blind Eternities while my background-avatar explores the plane.

Let's see-looking at that description, the Blind Eternies sound very similar to Exalted's Wyld (the infinite sea of narrative possibilities that can begin to dissolve the Exaltation described as being the most resilient to it after about a century's exposure in its' second-deepest depths) albeit maybe with less life-giving properties. Of the available Exalts, Infernals have Wholesomeness Rightly Assumed (SWLIHN) as well as Holy Land Infliction (Cecelyne) to actualise the natural laws of Creation as examples. I'm not sure if Sidereals or Dragonblooded have any, although there are forms of Artifact/magical material-based magitechnology which enabled them to navigate the Wyld.

Valkyrie Profile has the perk Halted Time, which enforces timelessness upon your body. Sunless Sea's Fathomed Hearts-The Depths We Would Go is very similar to I Live Here. Unsounded also has a perk called Magic Diggin' Hands that lets you manipulate a broadly similar environment (apparently the afterlife is weird and Chaos-y?) without fear.

As Cuendillar is resilient enough to resist one of the most powerful beings in the setting for centuries at least, it's theoretically possible with the Wheel of Times Weaves though I imagine it'd be on the level of Egwene's asspulls.

The spirits of Bartimeus' natural environment is a also very similar to the Blind Eternities, called the Other Place. Apparently the reason they hate Earth is because it's /too/ solid and fixed in form.

The abiltiy known as Observation in Blazblue is actually a high level form of causality manipulation. The closest thing to God in the setting is a massive machine which uses extremely powerful Observations to create the setting.

And that's it, off the top of my head.
>>
>>51980937
Personally I'm actually fascinated by Phyrexia and would be more likely to try and fuck around with the Glistening Oil. I was just listing reasons someone would want to be able to do that.
>>
>>51980713
I had a WIP a month or two ago but I realized I was making the jump way too complicated. I was relying too much on the rules of the game rather than making the jump fun, so I kind of went back to the drawing board. I will post a WIP once I have one though.
>>
>>51980947
Actually I think the Blind Eternities is probably way more corrosive than the Wyld, seeing as how stuff can both originate from and survive in the Wyld, but the only things that can originate from the Blind Eternities are eldritch abominations that fracture reality by existing.

Though, interestingly, Shaping Aether is a pretty common ability as that's the basis for most summons: literally just shaping a clump of Aether into a creature and commanding it.
>>
>>51977189
Dual Parallel Trouble Adventures. That was my gateway drug into anime off of G4TechTV.

And Kobayashi's Maid Dragon.
>>
>>51980318
You get to catch cool bugs, apparently.
>>
Is there any universe where it's magic is capable of cleaning spells?

I might have everclevernessed but my companions don't and not every world has plumbing.
Also, I want to make "shower in a bottle" potions or scrolls and sell them in other worlds.
>>
>>51980995
in fairness That can also describe the fairiesin exalted>>51977189
still no motor city or Godzilla Cinematic jumps
>>
>>51980957
...Have you seen Kaladesh's drop in tree?
If not I'll post the current nice looking WIP when i get home
>>
File: JC10.png (2MB, 791x1152px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.png
2MB, 791x1152px
*The Bartimaeus Trilogy

Also I just realised-I should clarify that the Wheel of Time entity is an eldritch embodiment of evil who is the source for a dark form of magic which includes balefire a hundred times more destructive than the default version useable by a channeler. As far as Rand can tell, it resembles a universe-sized shadow.

Its' exact capabilities are unclear because Rand beat it by using its' own powers against it, but the world of dreams is an immeasurable aggregate of possibilities and the author did confirm if the Dark One broke out of his seal, he'd be able to break out in ALL those potential realities.

>>51980957
Personally I feel the same way about Phyrexia as I used to about Nergal: It's like a damning parody of some things I idealise, horrifically grafted onto everything I hate.

>>51980995
Yeah, that's a good point. Given how specific they tend to be I imagine the default Charms would have poor compatibility if Exalts somehow ended up visiting the Blind Eternities, and they'd have to develop entirely new Charms to adapt to them. Assuming it were possible of course; I'm no MtG lore expert, I just skimmed the wiki a little for Innstrad.

Then again-are those Shaping Aether summons permanent or do they tend to dissolve after battle? Are there any accounts of someone creating something sentient from it?

>>51981036
Harry Potter magic's actually super good for that.

While not quite magic, I think Symphogear has a perk to use the phonic energy for mundane stuff too.
>>
>>51981055
No, actually. I'll look forward to that.
>>
>>51980021
>>51981031
>Maid Dragon
Cute and funny series, but I'm afraid it falls into the trap of offering a ton of power in a setting without a lot of threats. Plus, it's really character focused instead of setting focused, you'd probably need to be pretty good to pull it off and make it interesting.

I wish we had a Generic Slice of Life jump. Not like the one we have now where it's an original setting, but one like the Sitcom jump where all the settings are taking place at the same time.
>>
>>51980937

Phyrexia is not that big a deal compared to some of the shit that's out there in the wider world of fiction and jumps.

The vast majority of threats in MtG aren't all that either - even Oldwalkers, for all that they have special powers of MtG-plane manipulation, aren't much of a threat.

There are plenty of powers and perks that offer direct means of going to other planes in a given cosmology. Plane Shift, Doormaker, various things in Anima, etc etc.

And the Blind Eternities simply aren't that dangerous.

There's an argument for isolating the properties - but then from Forgotten Realms you can canonically go to any other DnD setting via the Plane of Shadow, but people still want other DnD jumps. Same with Marvel and DC.
>>
>>51981073
I'm not sure there's a canon ruling on that. I think until a little over a decade or so ago the explanation was actually that the creatures were being summoned from another plane instead of being Aether clunks. They don't tend to be sentient however, so I'd assume they fade away when you stop maintaining them.

Though Oldwalkers have carved out entire artificial planes from the Aether and made actual living beings.
>>
>>51977189
I'm surprised we still don't have a Lazytown jump, especially given that it was a meme not too long ago.

I suggest that, if it gets made, the intro should be Robbie, disguised as Jumpchan, telling you that you should stop jumping because it's far too active.
>>
>>51980807
There is one in Coiling Dragon, but it's SB only.

The version that is in the works for the thread will probably have some sort of soul-protection perk, given the setting.
>>
>>51981113
I thought Planeswalkers can create entire realities working alone, and seal multiple world-eating eldritch abominations when working together.
>>
>>51981113
Okay, okay, I said I'll let you do it. I was never going to ban it in the first place.
If you have a way of travelling that bypasses the BE, I'm not going to stop you.
>>51981073
Eh, I just like New Phyrexia flavour-wise.
>>
>>51980017
>To be fair you'd be able to mess with "Harry James Potter Evans Verres" and that seems like a pretty good reason to go there. The smug was irritating.
Fucking with totally and obviously evil Quirell sounds good to.
>>
File: a fine day for science.gif (1023KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
a fine day for science.gif
1023KB, 500x350px
>>51977189
Dragon Quest V: Dragon Quest is horribly underrepresented in Jumpchain.

Legacy of Kain: One of my favorite game series from back in the day, the atmosphere and world building were absolutely superb.

Cutie Honey: Ah, the nostalgia.

The Xanth Series: Because everybody loves puns.

Happiness!: I like magic schools and traps, what else can I say?

Dexter's Laboratory: There is gloom and doom while things go boom in Dexter's Lab!
>>
>>51977499
I tell my replicator or maid to make me some pizza.
>>
>>51980017
>To be fair you'd be able to mess with "Harry James Potter Evans Verres" and that seems like a pretty good reason to go there. The smug was irritating.
Can I just mess with Eliezer Yudkowsky directly? There has to be a version of him in some modern-day jump. I think I'll give him a godlike AI in a box, see how he responds to actually being faced with that problem.
>>
>>51977499
I send ninjas to steal one from a local pizzaria with explicit orders to get in a chase with those goody two shoes kids!
>>
>>51980820
>The Power of a King (Kekkai Sensen)
>Observer (Blazblue)
>I Live Here (Kingdom Hearts)

I'm sure some of the newest jumps also have something like this, but this are the ones that I use.

Also, you could probably 'navigate' through them using Tower of Fate (DC Occult) or The House of Mystery (JLD), since they can tank the destruction of the DC multiverse and survive in the resulting chaos or the one outside the Creation.
>>
>>51980947
Finally someone willing to actually give examples beyond vague statements of 'they exist'. How are you doing Garlock-Anon?

As >>51980995 said the Blind Eternities is so bad I'd rank it above even the actual Chaos of Exalted in sheer it doesn't work out, this is personal opinion of corse but if the Old-Walker Spark is our prize I personally think that anything we have is kind of not going to cut it. As for your problem with 'hanging out in the Blind Eternities' I very much doubt you will end up that way, there is a vague area of stability around a Plane that isn't in the actual world so you could hang there.

Timelessness wouldn't do anything because the Old-Walkers are just that and they still erode. Unsounded's Perk is resistance only and I'm not sure it accounts for the sheer acidic world we're talking about. The Other Place isn't that bad actually, like with the Wyld it's not an active negative to everything within itself. Observation is basically what anyone of the Sparks can do in the Blind Eternities and it still corrodes everything, them included.

Everything I'm either not familar with or just completely blindsided by. Thanks for all this, I'll be doing some research.

>>51980995
That's one of those little things that most folks overlook. You can make anything in the Blind Eternities but the Blind Eternities will destroy it if you don't pull it out in time. Shaping Aether is basically opening a glimpse to the Blind Eternities and then shaping it before pulling the summon out of the Blind Eternities very quickly. One guy even said that some of the Old-Walkers basically Planewalked around and collected what amounted to an actual MtG Deck by transforming beings, lands, and other things into cards so he could carry them on his person or something like that, which was weird and I don't take as part of canon but it bears mentioning.
>>
>>51981160

The scales involved are pretty arbitrary. "Entire realities" sounds impressive, except the vast majority of these are single micro-planets with all the stars in their skies just being tiny portals to the BE.

It's impressive, but often made out to be more than it is.

In the Amber series, forging the Pattern upon Chaos created an infinite multiverse of entire RL-scale universes.
>>
>>51981300
Isn't Ravinca flat out endless city forever though?
>>
>>51981320

Not at all. It's a larger than Earth planet, with Ravnica-the-city being a very large metropolis.

The rest of the planet is divided into wedges ruled by the Guilds, and much less urbanised (but still urbanised).
>>
>>51981342
Actually you're slightly in error. The entire planet, which is at least Earth equivilant in size, has been converted to cityscape. http://mtg.gamepedia.com/Ravnica:_City_of_Guilds#Flavor_and_storyline here you go.
>>
>>51981381

Yes, I meant that Ravnica-the-capital is noted by characters in the books as being even more CITY than the rest of the plane - being where all the Guilds come together.
>>
>>51981443
Oh it sounded like you were saying that Ravnica was only the size of a very large metropolis.
>>
>>51981488

Sorry, I didn't phrase it very well.
>>
>>51977189
Buckaroo Banzai
Prydain (Lloyd Alexander The Book of Three, etc.)
Barsoom(Edgar Rice Burroughs)
Charmed
Anita Blake(Laurell K. Hamiltion)
SERRAted Edge(Mercedes Lackey)
Kitty and the(Carrie Vaughn)
Legacy of Kain
Robotrek
Soul Blazer/Illusion of Gaia/Terranigma
Dragon Quest
Shannara
Angelic Layer
Chobits
Eureka Seven
Doctor Horrible
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
I want to say Rifts, but cutting it into jump sized chunks seems troublesome.
>>
File: JC11.jpg (23KB, 810x539px) Image search: [Google]
JC11.jpg
23KB, 810x539px
>>51981266
Frequently busy these days, but today's a bit of a reprieve at least. Could be worse, really.

Personally I've seem the Spark as a prize in terms of something sentimental and dear to the Benefactor, because while Oldwalkers ARE potentially reality-sabotagingly dangerous, there quite a few things in the chain at their rough weight division.

Hmm. My understanding was the Eldrazi were "timeless" in the sense of time having less bearing on them than most while the Oldwalkers were "timeless" in the sense of being so magically powerful they're immortal? I could be wrong though; as I said I'm no expert and looking them up it does look like a Bartimaeus-spirit would fizzle out there. And fair point about the Unsounded perk.

That said-I wasn't thinking simply of the Observation perk. More using Mage, maybe the NN manufacturing know-how as a basis and a lot of science to adapt oneself like the Black Beast's state of existence "outside logic"; perfecting the Seithr Fluid Body Theory would be a good start, since some people did succeed in partially reverse engineering the Sankishin

It does sound like Weaves alone wouldn't cut it though, and it'd take a Sa'Angreal on the level of the Chodan Kai (read: miracle button) to stand a chance. Since the SS example has the High Wilderness as an example, we'll have to wait for Sunless Skies to see just how inhospitable that place is. On the one hand, Londoners built space-trains to cross it. On the other hand, normally it takes forging a new law of reality to survive starlight.

It's hard to compare the worst parts of the Wyld and the Eternities, really. One of the reason Chaos is dangerous is BECAUSE it's full of horrible lifeforms after all, and Adrian's account implies it contains so many possibilities it even includes the death of the Primordials in potentia.

Anyway-I'm mainly concerned because as of Infernals, I am infinite. So I wouldn't fit into that safe zone without incinerating it and the plane too.
>>
File: 289f0645bdbdf64c259176ec57b925e1.jpg (562KB, 872x1300px) Image search: [Google]
289f0645bdbdf64c259176ec57b925e1.jpg
562KB, 872x1300px
>>51977189
Let's see...
>Bastard Bonds
>Factorio
>Stardew Valley
>Subnautica
>A better Steven Universe.
>This War of Mine Gauntlet
>Arcanum
>The Count Lucanor Gauntlet
>Evil Genius
>The Redemption of Athalus
>Everlasting Summer Gauntlet
>Ori and the Blind Forest
>The non-lewd Towergirls Gauntlet
>My Life with Fel
>Stand Still, Stay Silent
>More D&D in general

The list is long.

>>51978053
>Kino
Awesome. Still interested in seeing what you come up with.

>>51978323
Really looking forward to this NuBee. Good luck.
>>
Are there any perks that increase your reading speed?
>>
>>51981565
>while Oldwalkers ARE potentially reality-sabotagingly dangerous, there quite a few things in the chain at their rough weight division.
I understand that idea but that's not what we're measuring here.

>My understanding was the Eldrazi were "timeless" in the sense of time having less bearing on them than most while the Oldwalkers were "timeless" in the sense of being so magically powerful they're immortal?
Eldrazi are outside the logic of any plane, they don't even have proper physics unless sealed by multiple Planeswalkers. Old-Walkers have the same effect of being so far 'outside' that normal time magic just doesn't take.

>More using Mage, maybe the NN manufacturing know-how as a basis and a lot of science to adapt oneself like the Black Beast's state of existence "outside logic"; perfecting the Seithr Fluid Body Theory would be a good start, since some people did succeed in partially reverse engineering the Sankishin
That may get you much closer to it something that can survive the Blind Eternities.

>I am infinite.
Does your form take up space? If so it'll fit in the area of stability just fine, basically the area of stability is the bubble around the multiverse you happen to be in. Functionally, since there /is/ no infinite in the Blind Eternities you actually would stop at the border, if you get what I'm saying. You stay inside the bubble of reality without spilling over into the Blind Eternities. This is again my own personal opinion created via educated guesswork of knowledge of various rules.
>>
>>51981565
Oldwalkers were actually fields of energy projected from their spark which also served as their center of consciousness and given physical from by their will.
>>
>>51981785
There's a perk in Princess Bride that makes it instant.
>>
>>51981785
There are some items that do it, like a pair of glasses in Fairy Tail, and another similar pair of glasses, but I can't remember the jump off hand.
Don't recall any perks that do it, but there are plenty of fast learning and intelligence enhancers that may help as a byproduct.
There is, come to think of it, a perk in Princess Bride with allows you to read a whole book just by touching it, that may be what your looking for.
>>
File: Kanata.jpg (26KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Kanata.jpg
26KB, 500x281px
>>51980439
> How often are you forced to go all out in a fight?
I mean, generally if someone is an actual threat, I prefer not to fight. Fighting is dumb. If it comes down to a point where I have to get involved, I prefer to stack circumstances heavily in my favor, and preferably never even see my opponent, because "honor" and "fairness" are just things people say to make themselves feel better.

Even when I was a Saiyan, and thought fighting was FUN, because Saiyan biology is fucked, I didn't like serious battles. I preferred jokey fun shit. I basically retired after Namek.
I mean, you know, Goku's most dangerous nemesis was a friggin' heart condition. I would think people would take note of that.

Anyway, this is gonna sound weird, but I'm actually locked at like 10% power most of the time. There's a perk in Jet Set Radio that lets you lock yourself at that power level, and I think makes your attacks nonlethal? And ever since I got that, I have it activated ALL. THE. TIME.
If I have to go past that, I usually go full Freeza and just start bombarding shit with wide area magical blasts. Because real finesse is annoying.

>>51981186
I wouldn't mind a DQV jump.
Deborah is the best girl.
>>
>>51981938
>>51981953
That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!
>>
File: JC6.jpg (216KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
216KB, 1131x707px
>>51981791
Sorry, that was phrased poorly 'cos the rest of my post was stretching the word limit. Other than the Exaltations, I'd have brought up stuff that's also highly resilient to vast shifts in reality like SMT demons (who in at least one continuity, live in the Expanse between universes), certain backgrounds in DOTA (which are empowered by primordial fonts of mystic energy that shaped reality), sufficiently empowered Supernatural angels or Madoka magical girls and other beings with similar capacity for multiversal travel, mystic might and reality resilience as an Oldspark.

>the same effect

Huh, I see. So-the actual mechanism for how they survive is fundamentally similar, the Eldrazi are just fonts of colorless mana on a scale far beyond any other lifeform yet to Spark?

>Does your form take up space?
>there /is/ no infinite

...hmm. That's. Complicated, I sort of fold a field of existence around myself which alters concepts like mass around it to keep myself from overflowing into reality at the very edge of the jump. I exude reality to take up because my form simultaneously exists on multiple planes of existence.

That does sound a lot more promising, though! My main concern is that since the field is finite and I understand planes can be destabilised if something powerful hangs around them, I might pop the bubble so to speak if I wiggle too much. And I'm a very big and very violent field of energy, so it seems risky to try.

>>51981823
That's new, though. So-Sparking actually dissolves your physical body to become an energy being?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>51981823
>>51981791
>>51981565
>>51981443
>>51981342
>All this and more MtG Talk.
Right so I'm going to be making a Kamigawa Jump now.

Blame AnonHeart.
>>
>>51977189
Well, those include (but are not limited to):

>Toho Godzilla (either everything, or chunks of it divided by era, or just Final Wars as my favorite)
>Moar Exalted. Especially looking forward to Abyssals. Since Solars is going to be a while, and I'm probably going to end up making most of the others at this rate
>Ava's Demon
>Destroy all Humans
>Konosuba
>40k Orkz
>Lilo & Stitch
>Silmarillion
>Dexter's Laboratory
>Powerpuff Girls
>Plague Inc
>Toy Story
>Sim City
>...Spore
>>51977403
YEEEEESSSSS!

All of my Hype!

>>51980947
>that can begin to dissolve the Exaltation described as being the most resilient to it after about a century's exposure in its' second-deepest depths)
Point of order, the Exaltation itself doesn't actually get dissolved at all. It's only the Exalt's sanity and the Castes that did, with a bit of mutating taint thrown in the mix. Granted, the possibility of actually dissolving the Exaltations is mentioned... but only as something No Moons said to defend themselves for only managing to save three Castes.

Also, it was two centuries for the very earliest effects, four centuries for the last ones.

Considering turning into a Chimera works through Limit, I could probably make a case that the Wyld Taint only happened because of the Great Curse too.

And technically... going Chimera isn't actually a downgrade, seen from the original perspective of them being superweapons. Chimera /are/ better predators and monsters, having everything a normal Lunar has, while also being harder to kill and very lethal.

>>51981785
Speed Reading from Princess Bride is basically the best for this.

And aside from perks, Exalted Infernals has Impatient Tempest Labor which can speed you up really fast too, 512x normal speed at max.
>>
>>51980553
Because the setting is M:tG? That's part of the whole thing. It's like asking "Why would you want to go to Asgard in an MCU Earth jump?"

Because there are other interesting things in the world that the plot doesn't focus on, and I have the means to get there if you don't arbitrarily limit them?
>>
>>51982064
>Right so I'm going to be making a Kamigawa Jump now.
YES!

>Blame AnonHeart.
Sure, I'll thank him next time I see him.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>51982064
Damn it this is what I get sometimes. That was indeed me guys.
>>
>>51980579
So? And space is really dangerous for people in the middle ages. Well, guess what? They don't have OCP bullshit. Just because it's hard in-universe doesn't mean it's impossible to get around. And it's not like we don't have ways that travel into other realms, bypassing the BE entirely or making you immune to its dangers. This just sounds like typical special snowflake setting wank.
>>
>>51982154
>>51982101
The guy already said he's not limiting it. You don't have to keep bitching.
>>
>>51982154
Wow man you sound kinda hurt by all this talk. Just an observation, but you might wanna make your own Jump and try to get it through then man. I mean that might work and it'd be a net positive right?
>>
File: JC9.jpg (33KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
33KB, 900x508px
>>51981986
>Saiyan biology is fucked

Right? Let's not forget the time he got took out by a pewpew laser gun because he let his guard down. Though in fairness Freizatech is probably super advanced compared to Earth weapons.

...I feel like if he were human, as a fighter Goku would like Rocky Balboa: He's usually chilled and a little dopey, until he eats a few good punches. It's like there's this immeasurable gulf between how dangerous Relaxed Goku and Fight Mode Goku is.

>>51982097
Oh right. It's been a while.

Huh, I could've sworn the Exaltation itself melting was portrayed as definite by the lore? Still-the /other/ explaination would've been that Celestial-level sorcery interfering with the Exaltations was enough to dissolve the caste. Which seems like Pure Chaos would definitely be capable of doing some serious harm to the things.

But yeah, Chimeras are metal as hell. The setting's version of Perfect Kars meets the Thing, even. I'm surprised even with the stigmata, no Lunar has tried to develop a Charm to retain sanity under chimerism.

Though its' nature might also lock you out of the high Essence Lunar charm Moon and Earth Song, since you'd be more a thing of the Wyld than the landscapes of Creation are.
>>
>>51982101
>Why would you want to go to Asgard in an MCU Earth jump?"

Maybe because it's not called the MCU Earth jump. The option to be an Asgardian should have been a clue.

The fact you're the first person to ever refer to it as the "MCU Earth jump" should have been another one.
>>
>>51982215
>Right? Let's not forget the time he got took out by a pewpew laser gun because he let his guard down. Though in fairness Freizatech is probably super advanced compared to Earth weapons.
Nah that's just a thing with ki being weird so that when you drop you guard you lose like 99.9999% of your defense. Humans actually have way better tech then anyone else in DBZ. They build the androids, Cell, and fucking time travel devices.
>>
>>51982215
*would be like

fffffcaptcha
>>
>>51982064
>Kamigawa
Yes thank you!
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>51982240
>ki being weird

I get that too-but didn't Frieza tank a BUNCH of hits from powered up Goku during their first fight on Namek, after being beaten to the point he couldn't keep fighting? I know he's a freak and all, it just seems like out of all the ki users Goku has a particularly big disparity there.

>Humans actually have way better tech

I thought Gero and Briefs are total anomalies, though. The aliens have FTL spaceships, healing pods, armor that can apparently survive ki combat most of the time. I mean, Earth doesn't seem to have even colonised their solar system yet and the nearest city still looks fairly modern age so I always figured it was only a few oddballs on that level.
>>
>>51982240

The androids and Cell were just Gero. Whereas the time machine was Bulma.

It's pretty obvious those two are outliers compared to the rest of DB humans in terms of intelligence.
>>
Man, Breath of the Wild is WEIRD. We definitely need a jump of it, there's enough different from a typical Zelda game to make something really neat. And not just the gameplay stuff everyone's focusing on, the plot and setting are a pretty big departure from what you'd expect. Link's a cryogenically-frozen supersoldier from an ancient civilization, and Ganon is the giant radioactive robot that destroyed it. Also, all the dungeon items are apps for Link's magic smartphone.
>>
>>51982377

So what you're saying is that Link is Captain America?
>>
>All this MtG talk
Was anyone working on Theros? I just want to make Heliod eat a dick.
>>
>>51982377
Is Link's first name John and last name Connor by any chance?
>>
>>51982318
>I get that too-but didn't Frieza tank a BUNCH of hits from powered up Goku during their first fight on Namek, after being beaten to the point he couldn't keep fighting? I know he's a freak and all, it just seems like out of all the ki users Goku has a particularly big disparity there.
Goku is mentioned to drop his guard. They retconned it in Super to be (slightly) less stupid then Son "My fists shake the universe" Goku going down to a laser.
>I thought Gero and Briefs are total anomalies, though. The aliens have FTL spaceships, healing pods, armor that can apparently survive ki combat most of the time. I mean, Earth doesn't seem to have even colonised their solar system yet and the nearest city still looks fairly modern age so I always figured it was only a few oddballs on that level.
Yeah but those oddballs are so far off they could conquer the universe on their own.
>>
>>51982318
>I thought Gero and Briefs are total anomalies, though. The aliens have FTL spaceships, healing pods, armor that can apparently survive ki combat most of the time. I mean, Earth doesn't seem to have even colonised their solar system yet and the nearest city still looks fairly modern age so I always figured it was only a few oddballs on that level.

Aliens also created Buu.
>>
>>51982465

Actually I think Toriyama retconned that.

Babidi's father didn't make Buu, he just found it laying dormant and figured out how to wake it up.
>>
>>51977780
Oh man, memories. We need a Resistance Fall of Man jump.
>>
>>51982154
>>51982101
Then just wank you can go anywhere you want or grab anything you want, and quit trying to force everyone else to agree with you.
>>
>>51980122
RWBY update?
>>
File: supergirl_cw.jpg (89KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
supergirl_cw.jpg
89KB, 736x736px
Wasn't someone making a Supergirl jump?

I seem to recall something like that but can't find any traces in the archive.

Did I dream it??
>>
>>51982739
The jumpmaker of Arrowverse said that they might do a Super Girl jump at one point I believe.
>>
>>51982739
Manyfist is planning it once the second season is finished, I believe.
>>
>>51982766
>Fist doing Supergirl
Fuck.
>>
>>51977780
Why are you even asking? Do it man
>>
>>51982766
Could someone convince him to drop it? No one wants another jump from that powerwanker.
>>
>>51982785
Lewd.
>>
>>51982808
No, I'm saying "fuck" out of disappointment.

>>51982806
He's not so much a powerwanker as just being lazy and only doing something because the setting has something he wants. You could see it in Transformers and his first WoW jump, where it looked like either he put in the bare amount of effort or copypasta'd huge chunks. Which wouldn't be so bad if he didn't have the compulsion to act like a self-absorbed asshole every time someone brought something up. Unless I'm responding to bait, in which case FUCK.
>>
>>51982785
>Fist doing Supergirl
Pfft.
>>
>>51982842
Agreed, he should just fuck off. Maybe we should go directly to Brutus?
>>
>>51982842
>No, I'm saying "fuck" out of disappointment.
Not what I was referring to.
>>
File: ugh.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>51982784
>Manyfist
Is that the person who did Arrowverse? It's not a bad jump but here's its sole reference to Supergirl, in the form of a drawback:

"SJW (+100cp) - For some reason you have the insatiable urge to fight for the plight of WOMYN, yes
even if you identify as male. Take back the meaning of GIRL, and show the chauvinist the error in their
sexist ways. Somehow you always bump into the same farm girl from Kansas, where you're compelled to
buy her coffee and apologize for an hour for your misogynist ways."

Doesn't bode well for a Supergirl jump in that vein. Although maybe it was just a throwaway joke?

Btw I don't want to be lumped in with shitposters, I'm not saying Manyfist is bad or a powerwanker or whatever. I don't know him.
>>
>>51976357

>600 cp - Save Point
That... Actually sounds pretty good.

>600 cp - Sharpe Induced Stabbing
>Yes, it goes in both directions.

>100 cp - Insane Stat Boost
Strength, Vitality, Magic, Will, and Agility

>Spell Slash Slash
Yeah, punching/kicking is valid.

>400 cp - Come Forth
That is legitimately hilarious.

>400 cp - Potion
K.

>400 cp - A Really Nice Chest
This isn't mean to function as a bag of holding, and that's something I added to make the duplication aspect less broken.
>>
>>51982883
>Manyfist is an alt-right drumpf supporter
not surprising. Can this fucktard be banned already?
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>51982861
Now you're just taking things out of proportion, dickbag. I'm just pointing something out and then waiting to see what happens. For all we know he might be too lazy to even do the jump like when he handed WoW over to someone else to update it.

>>51982883
This. We can have a discussion without this turning into a shitposting circlejerk.
>>
>>51982923
>lazy
>powerwanking
>/pol/ poster
and why shouldn't he be banned?
>>
Neptunia's imaged now. Please inform me if there's any issues with visibility/readability/whatever.

Also No Attacking While I'm Transforming is back. Why didn't anyone tell me it disappeared?
>>
File: deliciouswhitecream.gif (1MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
deliciouswhitecream.gif
1MB, 268x268px
>>51982785
>Fuck
>>51982808
>Lewd
Supergirl is not for lewds!!
>>
>>51982903
You'd have to clarify that the "Save Point" isn't actually a point where you can rewind time. Otherwise it's just going to cause a lot more problems or be far too cheap for being able to use it weekly and restore all powers/power pools on top of rewinding time or having ten lives every week.
>>
>>51982955
>Neptunia's imaged
cool
seems perfectly legible, good job
any recent updates besides that? I jumped it like two weeks ago, did anything change since then?
>>
>>51977189
Torino update would be nice

Or generic stickman
>>
>>51982970
Actually, that reminds me. Is Rebirth Starfire still a literal sociopathic whore?
>>
>>51983000
I re-added No Attacking While I'm transforming, which I'd lost during the remake, but other than that, no. I just imaged things.
>>
>>51982986
The first line of the perk is 'sadly, this isnt an actual save point.'

Is that not enough?
>>
File: Hope.jpg (307KB, 1280x672px) Image search: [Google]
Hope.jpg
307KB, 1280x672px
>>51979571
Oh the original jump is great, doesn't mean I can't dream though.

>>51980017
>Completely break the laws of physics over your knees on a daily basis
>Never once explain you're from an alternate reality

>>51981186
>Dexter's Laboratory
Fuck, I want this.
>>
>>51983046
Oh. I didn't see that. I'm a retard. The autist in me would ask for a mite more clarification but that's enough. I just can't read today.
>>
>>51977189
Justice League cartoon, Smallville, Zelanzy's Prince of Ambers, R. Scott Bakker's Second Apocalypse

None of them will ever get done of course
>>
>>51982955
It's a little hard to see the "Faction" title, I would suggest adding a glow or outline around if
>>
>>51983066
600 cp - Save Point
Sadly, this isn’t a literal save point. That would be a tiny bit overpowered for 600 cp. Instead, you can create a grand total of ten glowing rings of blue light, and place them wherever you want. Stepping inside this ring will refresh you as if you’ve had a hot meal, eight hours of sleep, and a nice long shower. However, this will will not actually heal you or replenish your mana - well, not beyond what you could regen in about ten hours. Additionally, you may teleport between these rings.

Not quite what was recced on how to handle the healing, but I think that balances nicely.
>>
>>51983078
Noted. I'll try and find one that doesn't look dumb, I mostly ended up with the title art I did because the others I tried were somewhat clashing with the background.
>>
>>51982955
I really do need to play this game.

...I have a lot of game that I've never played.
>>
>>51983015
It's Teen Titans and DC. You can guarantee the usual things. Starfire will date anyone with a pulse, Raven will brood and cause half the team's problems, Robin will useless in any major conflict, Beastboy will be EXACTLY THE GOD DAMNED SAME, and Kid Flash will have something horrible happen to him in exactly 3 seconds.
>>
>>51983061
Nah. See what you need to do is use a consistent power set for a while. And then when he starts to figure out the principles it operates on, you completely change everything up and ignore your own rules. And then rinse and repeat.
>>
>>51982883
I feel the same way about that drawback. I'm hoping it's a throwaway joke, too. I'm not trying to shitpost here or cause a massive argument, but I'd rather that the supergirl jump be done by someone who's more respectful of the source material if it's not meant to be a joke.

please don't scream at me for shitposting, these are my honest feelings on the matter.
>>
>>51983151
Even better, I approve.
>>
>>51983151
>talk to him about parallel worlds
>he starts freaking out claiming that time and space are not so fractured and that quantum physics can't prove any of that yet, thus it can't be seen as real
>take him through a Dr. Strange acid trip of epic proportions
>laugh
>>
>>51983151
>>51983061
Wait, is HPMoR still being written? I only got up to the point right after the Azkaban break and everyone was crying and moping. I just couldn't take all the naval gazing at that point and bailed.
>>
>>51983161
If there's no claim on it you can do it yourself anon.
I believe in you!
>>
File: miskatonic_lizzy.png (2MB, 1000x1547px) Image search: [Google]
miskatonic_lizzy.png
2MB, 1000x1547px
>>51977189
Miskatonic (pic related)
Dragon Ball Fusions
Youjo Senki
Classic Fallout
Re:Zero
House of Cards
Danganronpa
We Need to go Deeper
Subnautica
7 Days to Die
John Wick
Men in Black
World War Z
>>
>>51982955
>Looking for Wifeys
>I have blue feather
>Pretty much everyone seems to be female

Right, how bad is this gonna be?
>>
>>51983214
Nah it's done. Went out with a whimper though I still enjoyed parts of it.
>>
>>51982215
>Still-the /other/ explaination would've been that Celestial-level sorcery interfering with the Exaltations was enough to dissolve the caste.
Personally, I'd say Celestial sorcery and custom artifacts would work fine to work with the Exaltation's Castes. I mean, it's nowhere near the alterations seen with Infernals and their ilk.

>I'm surprised even with the stigmata, no Lunar has tried to develop a Charm to retain sanity under chimerism.
I'd guess it's interaction with the Great Curse fucks that over. Though it's an interesting idea.

>Though its' nature might also lock you out of the high Essence Lunar charm Moon and Earth Song, since you'd be more a thing of the Wyld than the landscapes of Creation are.
Eh... Sure, but the Wyld can also form landscapes. I don't really see a reason to block it off, though they'd probably be more likely to used the forms of Raksha as a base instead of gods and elementals.

Less of an incentive for them to take a form like that though, with their more animalistic/predatory mindset.

>>51982955
That looks so fancy. I like it.

Also, I heard that I have you to thank for having Gaunlet do Kamigawa? Thanks! Gonna be looking forward to that.
>>
>>51983214
No fucking idea. I dropped it before even that, it as annoying as fuck. I've tried three fucking times to get into that story, since I used to constantly hear people praise it, before I just gave up.

>>51983211
Nah, telling him about Parallel worlds would give him an easy explanation for all your bullshit. Since modern theory says that at higher "levels", so to speak, other realities would operate on entirely different laws of physics.
>>
>>51982955
I blame you.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>51983219
>Dragon Ball Fusions

Let me finish Kamen Rider off, but if Xenoverse and Fusions are still up in the air, I will gladly do those.

>Re:Zero

Maybe. This is kinda like Heaven's Lost Property in that I just think a Jumper's presence drastically improves my interest. Wasn't someone wanting a Generic Isekai Jump? I might try that if I'm still on a kick for that sort of thing, if no one else is.
>>
File: Plutia.jpg (163KB, 1192x670px) Image search: [Google]
Plutia.jpg
163KB, 1192x670px
>>51983221

I dunno. Would you find it a problem if all the girls on page 2, plus pic related became your Waifu's?

>>51983235
That's good! And I just asked for a quick review of my in-progress version, so can't take too much credit.

>>51983255
I... accept the blame, I guess?
>>
>>51983254
If he's as anal-retentive about scientific explanations as I keep hearing he is, the idea that science works differently in other worlds that are actually on the same level as his world (third-dimension worlds, etc) would give him a fucking conniption fit. Especially if he feels compelled to try and understand those laws in relation to his own laws to try and find a relation.
>>
File: Bunny Girl37.jpg (528KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl37.jpg
528KB, 2048x1536px
>>51983260

Bodacious Babe
>>
>>51983219

I'm pretty sure the Imaged jump covers classic fallout.... also, isn't Miskatonic lewd?
>>
>>51983277
I've never played the game, so... I dunno?
>>
>>51983277
>I... accept the blame, I guess?
See >>51982064
>>
Any fusion options other than Binbougami or Steven Universe? Jumper needs to fuse with someone to understand then better because they're not speaking terms with someone, so maybe being forced to work together with them will help.
>>
I need a new drop in capstone for Wind Waker.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>51983323
Potara Earrings from Dragon Ball. Also, the fusion dance thing.
>>
>>51983292
>isn't Miskatonic lewd
Not sure yet, the game hasn't come out technically. The creator has made porn before, however, but I'm also pretty sure he mentioned putting the game on steam, so there won't be much, if any, nudity.
>>
>>51983323
Why not just try a little telepathy or mental communication instead? Or heck, just mind reading?
>>
>>51983294
Oh. Uh. I don't think they'll try to yandere each other, no. Pretty sure half of them are memetically together, desu.

>>51983301
Ah. To be fair, all I did was show the half-completed version of this!

Also, 'update' to try and get a better font for the titles. Tell me what you think. I feel like it clashes a bit, but it's the one that stood out against the background best.
>>
>>51983286
>third-dimension worlds, et
Not quite how it works. There are two...let's say "definitions". There are how many dimensions the world operates on, ours is 3 with the ability to observe a fourth. Then there is "degrees of separation".
Like a 3-dimensional world that is separated from us by the 10th dimension, so you need to be able to travel on/manipulate/whatever the 10th dimension to even get there. It would operate on different laws of physics but it would still be a 3-dimensional reality.
>>
Is the Generic Crime Drama wip being worked on? I didn't see it posted here.
>>
>>51983071
>Smallville
pretty sure we already have that one
>>
>>51983254
>Nah, telling him about Parallel worlds would give him an easy explanation for all your bullshit. Since modern theory says that at higher "levels", so to speak, other realities would operate on entirely different laws of physics.
I really don't think it would. He keeps going on about Bayesian priors despite having had all his priors been invalidated. He's stubborn to shoehorn everything he sees into a system that he's already established as the only true one, and everyone else is wrong. No, the way to convince him to give up is to tell him that he can't responsibly use that knowledge. Yudkowsky, despite fetishizing science, actually really hates it. He doesn't believe that people should share information and use it to get a better understanding of the world, because he's a misanthrope and thinks that most people are undeserving of that understanding. They'd just use it to fuck things up, because they're not superior rational minds like him. Only the people who have proven themselves to be rationalists should get to have science. Harry Evans-Verres reflects that. So convince him that he can't use the advanced knowledge you have, and manage to get it past that thick layer of arrogance shielding his skull, and he'll stop caring.
>>
Do we have a perk similar to this: The Seed of Darkness (600 Discount Unknown Amnesiac, Cannot be taken with The Seed of
Light)- Your memories flood back, and you recall the real reason for your strange abilities. Thse
are not evolutions, but awakenings of your old nature. You were not born, but created by the
hand of the Overlord of Darkness as the El of Shadow. Your purpose and your powers are among
the highest of your kin, as you had a special role to play in the plans of the Overlord. The
Evolution of Humanity was a mistake, and while your brothers seek out to slaughter the mutants
who would have the hubris to grow beyond the Overlord of Darkness’ design(and are taboo’ed
on pain of death to ever spill the blood of a normal human), you are charged with a higher
calling.

As the El of Shadow, you have strength beyond most Lords within your family line and an
ability unique to yourself: Extinguishing the Light. This attack may only be used with the
ceremonial weapon granted by this perk, but you may charge this weapon with the power of
darkness and inject it into the unfortunate victim, though you must break skin in order to truly
guarantee the power’s effect. The Light of Evolution will be excised from them forever more, robbing them of the gifts of their birth and locking them in that state. They will be unable to
change, evolve, or grow in any way...unchanging and stunted forever. Even their children will be
cursed with this, as they too will not be able to grow stronger or more intelligent than their birth
dictates.

>>51983260
I had some vague idea of doing it after I finished the list of jumps I wanted to do here >>51978053 but I think it would be better if you do it.
>>
>>51983071
Pretty sure Amberites would qualify as planeswalkers, new spark ones at the least.
>>
>>51983498
Everything I hear about this Yudkowski guy makes him sound like an enormous twat
>>
>>51983498
>He doesn't believe that people should share information and use it to get a better understanding of the world, because he's a misanthrope and thinks that most people are undeserving of that understanding
I'm aware that he is a Tech-priest.

>>51983498
>and he'll stop caring.
That's not the point.
The point is fucking with him for my own amusement, because I'm an asshole.
>>
>>51983547
>The point is fucking with him for my own amusement, because I'm an asshole.
Oh, sorry, I got the wrong idea, then. I thought you wanted him to just shut up and stop bothering you. But if you want to fuck with him, I thoroughly approve.
>>
Why is the Motherbox you can buy in Injustice "imprecise and temperamental" when it comes to moving around in the same dimension? I don't remember that being an issue.
>>
>>51983537
Well he is a polyamorous cult leader.

He turned online pissing contests into a business. And self-aggrandisement into an actual reputation. He managed to convince a bunch of people, including some billionaires and some legit academics that he's worth listening to.

I begrudgingly admire the guy at least for that. He basically argued his way into success.
>>
>>51983571
Because fuck you, Timmy.
>>
>>51983598
?
>>
File: Untitled.png (265KB, 1432x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
265KB, 1432x1050px
>>51977708
>Chick Tracts
I'll get back to work, then.
>>
Where are Blue Feathers from again?

>>51983382
>>51983277
I want Iris Heart to dominate me when I'm in my cute girl form.
>>
>>51983647
Harvest Moon.
>>
File: animation is hard.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
animation is hard.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
Where can I get some perks to make me better at drawing and animating?

I would also be interested in shortening production times.
>>
>>51981785
Speed Reading from Princess Bride and the slightly inferior Read and Ye Shall Know from Girls und Panzer.
>>
>>51983643
What-

You-

What?
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>51982955
>>51983382
Neat! Well, this is as good a time as any to post my updated build.

Drawbacks: We Are Definitely The Villains Here, Burdens of a CPU, Endless Dimensional Shifting, Wh-what’s With This Tone Shift? Mekara Beam? (1800)

CPU: Comcast, age 18 (1600)

Faction: Arfoire

Rolled Lowee

Blessed Are The Faithful (Free)
Hard Drive Divinity (Free)
Introductory Graphics Text (Free)
Harmlessly Evil (1500)
Yes we are definitely allies. That is a thing that is true (1300)
Deity of Sin (1000)
Adopting Little Sisters (800)
Hidden Cameras (Free)
CPU Companion: Arfoire (500)
CPU Companion: Nepgear (200)
Gehaburn, Cursed Sword that Slays CPUs (0)

Welcome to the dark side, Nepgear. We have cookies. They are delicious(ly efficient when enabled on your browser).

>>51983505
Valkyrie Profile's Halted Time might be able to do that once you've gitten gud, since it's all about manipulating timelessness.

>>51983677
Lord of Light and Greek Mythology for general artistic talent, Generic Video Gamer Developer for...those in the context of developing videogames

>>51983643
>The Death Cookie

I'm concerned.
>>
File: Iris Heart Services.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Iris Heart Services.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>>51983647
Harvest Moon, though you could always companion her directly for 300 CP if you want.

>>51983677
Generic Videogame Developer:

>Drawing [100cp]: The basics. Despite the name, you have an innate talent for most art forms and intuitively know the basics on how to draw, paint, and animate, as well as a much smaller boost to areas like sculpting and pottery. What this means is that you can draw an anatomically correct human, no problem, and even without following real life your art will still look pretty decent.

It's for the Artist origin.
>>
>>51983643
There better be an option to be Elfstar. I don't want to be Debbie.
>>
>>51982955
This is hilarious, even if I have no clue about the setting, and no intention of actually jumping it.
>>
>>51983746
Yes, there is even a better perk for drawing and animating in GVD.

That should do for animating and drawing, now I just need something to cut production times...

This is early chain, so I guess that means no time-dilatation chamber yet. Unless there is a cheap one in a low-powered jump.
>>
>>51983571
Because the developers didn't want characters to be able to teleport around at will for plot reasons.

I remember that being a thing for injustice.
>>
File: APOTHEOSIS NOW, BROTHERS.png (2MB, 1910x1420px) Image search: [Google]
APOTHEOSIS NOW, BROTHERS.png
2MB, 1910x1420px
>>51983643
HAPPENING
>>
>>51983382
I have to admit while I want Lowee’s Magitech I can't help but think its slightly broken. But then I think about the other broken stuff we have access to in other Jumps and I'm like yeah okay.
>>
>>51983811
Do you remember where that was said? Cyborg was the only one with a motherbox so that doesn't really make sense.
>>
>>51983833
APOTHEOSIS IS ALWAYS A GOOD PLAN!
>>
File: What's to keep me.gif (63KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
What's to keep me.gif
63KB, 468x240px
>>51983833
Speaking of...

>>51983643
Hey, if you're actually doing this (you absolute madman, I love it), you should make sure to have a perk for that line.

It's too good for it not to be used as the name of a perk.
>>
>>51983369
becuase jumper and this person are at the point to where they'll kill each other on sight and it's no longer a friendly little rivalry

>>51983833
drop-in capstone where the power of evolution gives you the power to become godly
>>
>>51983811
I read the whole Injustice comic and went through the game but I don't remember that at all, could it. . . could that have come from the Injustice mobile game?
>>
>>51983882
>It's too good for it not to be used as the name of a perk.
I know. It's definitely going to be in there.
>>
>>51983883
>>51983882
Why the hell do you people keep wanting to make perks based on stupid memes? Shit like this is how we got the comedy jump.
>>
>>51983883
>kill each other on sight.
And you think FUSION is a good idea? Jesus, you must know nothing about how Steven Universe Fusion actually works.

Maybe just dismiss the person from the your chain and call it a day. Sometimes you've got to let people go if you've fucked up that hard.
>>
>>51983485
>we already have a Smallville jump
Nah what we have have in an anon who said he was trying to do one and posted a snippet of it.
>>51983523
Yup. You'd have to limit that to post-Spark.
>>
>>51983978
I mean... it's literally a line from Chick Tracts? Certainly valid for a jump of the source, even if it's a meme.

Becoming godly through the power of evolution as >>51983883 says seems... a bit odd to me, considering he doesn't actually get anything from it. Probably just something about departing from morality or something?
>>
>>51983837
Eh. It fits the nations' flavour though, and each of the nations had some sort of meta-tech effect. Planeptune does Super Prototypes (Because Nepnep is the protagonist), Lastation does mass production best (because Noire's a workaholic, and her nation's the most industrial-looking), and Leanbox believes that bigger is better (Because Vert has the biggest boobs, and no, that's not a joke, that's a literal line in the game). I mean, I get where you're coming from, but it works out within the context of Neptunia, and that's really the context I was building things from.
>>
File: I was a god.jpg (91KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
I was a god.jpg
91KB, 500x361px
>>51983833
>>
>>51977189
Fairy Fencer F
Force of Will
Ar Nosurge
>>
Stop Staring! [100 - Free for Wild Card] - ...Jumper. Jumper! Jumper, pay attention, already! You have a talent for being able to unnervingly, unblinkingly stare at someone for an incredibly long time. This tends to be very unsettling to whoever is looking back at you, especially during tense moments you shouldn’t be doing that. This also gives you a knack for non-verbal communication.
>>
>>51984126
>Gets defeated by his own creations, has to be bailed out by his goddaughter
>Says that being a god was beneath him
Yeah, sure, Vickie. We all know you just couldn't hack it.
>>
>>51982206
>>51982210
>>51982216
>>51982616
It's the shitposter/Red. Asking them to stop bitching is like asking the ocean to stop being wet.
>>
>>51977189
>Baywatch
>Destroy All Humans
>Stargate Atlantis
>Kill Bill
>The Expanse
>>
>>51984219
You think that... staring at people is an ability worth including as a perk? Seriously?
>>
>>51984219
...Are you perhaps trolling us? That hardly seems worth a perk.
>>
>>51984219
Is this Kamen Rider again? How many left are there? We have, what, ten already?
>>
>>51984219
Looks good to me. Skill at non-verbal communication and non-verbal creeping someone out is about right for 100CP.
>>
>>51984248
>>51984267
Love you too, anon!
>>51984283
Actually, we only have a few left. Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kiva, and Den-O. I'm doing the latter four just to complete the saga.
>>
File: 1488371805495.webm (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488371805495.webm
3MB, 500x281px
>>51984219
Is this based on WebM related?
>>
>>51984287
Except nearly every human has nonverbal communication skills and the ability to stare at people.
>>
>>51984291
I request a 0CP drawback in Kiva so that they're the Fangires aren't animal-people. Seriously, stop that, Heisei-era Kamen Rider. You shoehorn animal-themed monsters into everything, even when it makes no sense. Kiva's theme was vampires! And fine, maybe bats and wolves are appropriate animal themes for vampires to have, but you had a fucking frog Fangire. A swallowtail moth Fangire. A whelk Fangire, even!
>>
>>51982970
>Not using Hamon during lewds so you can fill Supergirl up while you fill Supergirl up.
>>
>>51984326
But do they have skill at it? Every human has the ability to punch, that doesn't mean a perk that makes you skilled at punching is inappropriate.
>>
>>51984338
are you the Jumper who collects Supergirls from all over the omniverse?
>>
>>51984330
Piggybacking on that question, will you do something with the break the chain drawback from shows part 2 in the kiva jump for jumpers who picked it?
>>
>>51984354
There are lots of jumpers who do that anon.
>>
>>51984346
Everyone who spends some part of their free time interacting with people has "a knack" for nonverbal communication. If you don't you have a mental disorder, it's called autism.
>>
>>51984382
No, you have basic skills at it. "Knack" implies special talent.
>>
>>51984378
I... really? how many Supergirls are even available?
I wanna try it too
>>
>>51984378
Reminder that Silver Age Supergirl is only interested in you if you can turn into a horse.
>>
>>51984456
Wut?
>>
>>51984456
Well now I feel slightly uncomfortable.

Though I can.
>>
>>51984465
Her boyfriend was a horse. Not even joking. She fucked Comet the Super-Horse. Oh, he was in human shape when they did it, but we all know the truth.
>>
>>51984456
Different strokes for different folks.
>>
>>51977189
I'd like to see a Metal Max/Saga jump, it's an over the top enough post-apocalyptic setting that I'm surprised we don't have one. The Lost in Blue/Survival Kids series would be a good candiate to.
>>
>>51984330
Not sure about that one. Maybe? I don't know, it feels oddly specific, and I usually retain the setting flavor as much as possible - regardless of how silly or weird it is. Goes double for toku.
>>51984371
It is likely, though I'm not sure how to implement it yet. If you've been doing a long row of Kamen Rider jumps in the same timeline, odds are you've rolled with Broken Chain for a while now. Suggestions on that are welcome.

As for more perks...

We’re Friends, Right? [200 - Discount for Wild Card] - Something you will notice very quickly in this world is that supposed allies tend to suffer from a lot of misunderstandings or forced conflict, and a lot of things could have been cleared up if they just talked to each other instead of punching it out. While not all conflict is unnecessary, you are good at defusing battles caused by misunderstandings or falsehoods, preventing friends from fighting or wasting energy on manipulations caused by an enemy. This also makes you good at teamwork or keeping groups together.

Ex Nihilo [400 - Discount for Wild Card] - What...where did Jumper come from?! No one is expecting you when you arrive. Unless someone went out of their way to prepare for you, your appearance and array of unique abilities come completely out of left field for your enemies. This makes you excellent at sneak attacks or surprising someone with a new ability, making them prone to panic or poor judgement when facing you. And despite showing yourself as a danger, people habitually forget or underestimate the threat you pose, not accounting for your actions in their plans. Only those who hold a blood vendetta or an absolute obsession will be ready for you.
>>
>>51984536
>Not sure about that one. Maybe? I don't know, it feels oddly specific, and I usually retain the setting flavor as much as possible - regardless of how silly or weird it is. Goes double for toku.
It's fine, I was mostly joking. Like you said, preserving dumb setting flavor is essential for a toku jump.
>>
>>51984536
Looks good.
>>
>>51984432
Supergirl, Galatia, Power Girl, at least one more.
>>
File: Forgotten memories.webm (3MB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Forgotten memories.webm
3MB, 848x480px
>>51984536
So this is either Faiz or Blade and I remember you saying that someone else was doing Faiz.
You better have an explanation for how Garren eventually loses his memories and becomes the Principal of a highschool run by the Zodiarts;)
>>
>>51984686
Well there's the Supergirl from the Superman TAS jump.
And the one from the Arrowverse
And the one from DC comics.
Actually there must be quite a lot of parallel Earths in the DC comics jump. And a lot of them should host alternate Supergirls right?
>>
>>51983996
>You must know nothing about how Steven Universe Fusion actually works.

Why do you think I asked about options other than steven universe fusion. Why do you think I asked that.
>>
>>51984804
Oh, right. I was thinking of versions of the character that could exist in a single jump, not across multiple jumps.
>>
>>51984855
Steven Universe Fusion is basically their equivalent of fucking.
>>
>>51984855
I'll take: Solve your own damn problems for 400 Alex.
>>
>>51984778
Is this a net movie joke or is canon?
>>
>>51984913
....That's why I asked about options OTHER than Steven Universe fusion, you dumbass.
>>
>>51984927
Net movie, though he did return as Garren in Kamen Rider 3.
>>
>>51984899
>>51984378
Do you guys know if there's a Supergirl in Young Justice?
>>
>>51984974
Not yet, but season three is happening so there might be a Supergirl when that comes out.
>>
>>51984974
Wow, if only there was an engine that can search for the answer to any and all questions.
>>
>>51984974
I don't think so.
>>
>>51985013
Thanks.
>>
>>51984974
Not by default, but with the abuse of fanfic drawbacks you can probably fix that.
>>
>>51984968
I knew already since I saw Kamen Rider 3 but since I hadn't seen the fourze movies and this scene wouldn't be out of place in a Kamen Rider movie.
>>
>>51981082
FRESH OFF THE PRESSES
>>
>>51979908
>Konosuba
too high powered, honestly.
>>
>>51985234
We've got Overlord already, how bad can Konosuba be?
>>
>>51985283
Overlord's an SB jump, it's not canon.
>>
>>51985234
I want to Waifu Best Girl.
>>
>>51985181
You uh, you been in another thread there, bud?
>>
>>51985181
I'm sorry, what's this about dolls?
>>
>>51977189
Life is Strange, American Gods, MTA 2e, Black Mirror, Dirk Gentleys Holistic Detective Agency, and Generic Author.
>>51980318
Because they look cool, and tend to have more interesting abilites?.
>>51980439
Pretty much never. I'm much more likely to use the joestar secret technique and create a strategy or weapon to kill them than to tip my hand.
>>
>>51985234
More so than Dragonball and God of Highschool?
>>
>>51985290
Well, that's refreshing to hear. That we're banning everything related to SB that is. Because with the amount of time you spend lurking over there you must be super non-canon.
>>
What are some good perks for making attacks nonlethal?

it's difficult being a pacifist while simultaneously being addicted to combat perks.
>>
>>51985446
Off the top of my head...

Zenryoku Zenkai! (Lyrical Nanoha)
Spare (Undertale)
Importance of Control (Dragon Ball)
Battle Point Limit (Dragon Ball Z)
Fine Control (Superman TAS)

Hope that helps.
>>
File: Sheoldred.jpg (399KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sheoldred.jpg
399KB, 1920x1080px
>>51985181
>Phyrexian Shit
NOOOOPE! Even the best of monster waifus isn't enough to get me to buy those perks.
>>
>>51985446
Resurrection, or Revive from Magicka.
>>
>>51985446
Get resurrection magic so you can continuously kill and rez people as punishment for going against your ideals.
>>
File: Necropotence0.jpg (54KB, 575x461px) Image search: [Google]
Necropotence0.jpg
54KB, 575x461px
>>51985181
Black should be Perfection Through Ambition.
See: http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/black-2004-02-02
>>
>>51985472
>>51985476
I don't know much about Magicka, but didn't it say in the notes that reviving people outside of that setting will put you on the shitlist of those worlds' death gods?
>>
>>51985308
>>51985305
Goddamit i forgot i had been running a Nechronica quest last time i was on this pc!
>>
>>51985571
It might, if they manage the transport of souls and care about that sort of thing.
>>
>>51985537
Another more flavory article:
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/making-magic/looking-out-number-one-2008-10-17
>>
>>51985582
Yeah, name-wise that sounds better, though i dont think i can change the function of the perk much- Should still fit, yes?
>>
>>51983214
Are you adding an Orisa option?
>>
>>51985181
>Phyrexia
Like including a Vampire perkline in a Mage jump.
>>
>>51985468
>Superman TAS

That reminds me, where is that jump in the drive? I'm not seeing it under S in the without images folder.

Is it not on the drive for whatever reason? Or does it just have a weird name that's making it hard for me to find?
>>
>>51985595
I think the perk itself fits Black just fine.

I have a quibble over what Green actually does, though. Canonically, Green Phyrexia is about Strength - green has the biggest creatures, the most trample, and so on. So I'd have played up the swarm or stomp aspect, rather than evolution, which is typically more a Green/Blue thing.
>>
>>51985595
Haven't read the Kaladesh stories myself. Is it all artifice or are there real mages on this plane? Will there be an option to buy lands?
>>
>>51985446
There's one in Carnivores that lets you make any of your attacks nonlethal at will.
From just your fists, all the way up to and including carpet bombing.
>>
>>51985687
Pyromancy is a literal death sentence. There's some other kinds of magic - at least anti-magic effects a la Blue (from the stupid comic/storyline).
>>
>>51985471
That's a very odd way to render Elesh Norn. >>51985181
can I take attaining perfection more than once?
>>
>>51985731
Bancho. We've been over this.
>>
>>51985181
Okay let's see here:

>Eye for Perfection
Oh free work ethic build up nice.

>Phi
What exactly does this do? Make machinery marry better with biological stuff?

>Infect the Mind
Neat.

>Infect the Body
How much to you produce exactly.

>Perfection through Sacrifice
Basically everything becomes Casting from HP? That might not be totally balanced but I'll have to see the other 400s first.

>Attaining Perfection
Alt-Form get? Also boost to other perks, unique.

>A wondrous experience!
Neato a sort of boredom prevention and insight perk.

>Kind of a requirement, really
This is awesome, information on MtG Artifice is welcome.
>>
>>51985687
There is a big, BIG focus on artifice, but there´s also magic.
Well, Pyromancy is banned but eh.
>>51985674
Well, i didn´t want to make it just a straight strength boost and size, so i made the strength boost and then added the "modular parts for adaptation" part.
Maybe its just because I never play green- but i´ll see if i can do something.
>>51985663
What would you have done?
>>
>>51985181
So with all of the incredible stuff in Kaladesh you can't think of anything from the entire setting to be drop in, so you make it about something totally unrelated? Look, if you want Phyrexian stuff please just make an appropriate jump. If there's nothing you can think of for a drop in tree then just have the option to go in without background memories in any origin.

Here are a few other ideas: drop in based on Chandra and the other planeswalkers. Drop in based on the secrets of the plane, like the mystery makers of some artifacts who cannot be found despite the people in charge looking for them. Drop in based on anti-artifact stuff, maybe summoning gremlins etc. These are just off the top of my head, there are loads of things you could do for drop in.

The perks look good, but they belong in a different MtG jump. Please don't take this as an attack on you or anything, it just seems both lazy and disingenuous when there's enough to not do this, and they really deserve their own jump, not being dumped into Kaladesh because you can't think of anything from a setting as rich as this one.
>>
>>51985755
>>51985728
Ooh, will there be an option to buy pyromancy?
>>
>>51985789
>If there's nothing you can think of for a drop in tree then just have the option to go in without background memories in any origin.
Do we have any jumps that actually do it like that?
>>
File: 17237447.jpg (103KB, 555x700px) Image search: [Google]
17237447.jpg
103KB, 555x700px
>>51985755
>Green
Green also does a lot with creature tokens and Regeneration.
>>
>>51985744
hey>>51985471 Gets to post Their MTG monster waifu,so I'm posting mine
>>
File: Sheoldred-Whispering-One.jpg (72KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
Sheoldred-Whispering-One.jpg
72KB, 500x535px
>>51985806
>Do we have any jumps that actually do it like that?
Lots. In fact, most of the ones I've seen.
>>
>>51985806
Some, but not that many. I think it was even in a fairly recent jump though I can't remember which one.
>>
>>51985752
Infect the body, if i remember my own notes on it produced enough to fill a person-sized vat a month.

Perfection through sacrifice lets you spend HP to cast spells, and improves the spells themselves- You are damaging yourself to do so, though, so you have to be careful- especially something with maintained, constant costs.
>>51985792
Yep. Probably as part of the Rebel perk tree.
>>51985789
Well, its not so much totally unrelated as it is from a different artifact-centric plane, but i understand what you mean.
I dont think i could make a drop in tree based on the neowalkers because i really dont like them and it would end up... either underwhelming or too snarky i guess?
I was going to make a Dominaria/New Phyrexia jump later on, so i might move and expand this to there if i end up doing so. This isnt final
>>
>>51985854
so can you take attaining perfection more than once?
>>
>>51985831
His was an official pic. Yours... definitely not.
>>
>>51985876
...Bancho, i want you to think for a mom-
No, you cant take attaining perfection more than once to become a rainbow Praetor.
>>
>>51985854
>spoiler
Honestly, given the perks you have just shown off? I think making that jump first might bring you more joy. It's obvious that you really like this stuff, and I think you could do a great job expanding it into it's own jump, rather than putting it here and then possibly moving it away later.
>>
>>51985894
yes, but mine better displays how cute she is, and it Is still worksafe.

>>51985909
okay then, figured I would ask
>>
>>51985854
That's...pretty bad Metal. Solely because of your own personal dislike, you're putting in stuff from a separate part of the setting and excluding stuff from this setting. Why did you even pick it up if you knew you hated one part of the setting so badly?
>>
>>51985854
Gotta side with that other guy. You're the one who was complaining about the guy wanting to go to other planes in a Kaladesh jump, so don't you think it's a little hypocritical to focus a large chunk of that jump on stuff that doesn't even appear in that plane at all?
>>
>>51985854
>spoiler
Just make a jump for that and move these perks to it.
>>
>>51985928
Oh no, i don´t hate Kaladesh itself. I hate the Jacetice league, though.
>>51985933
>a large chunk
?
>>51985913
Probably, yeah.
>>
>>51985928
To be fair, disliking the neo-walkers doesn't mean disliking the actual setting, just some of the characters in it, and not the settings actual characters either, just visitors (other than Chandra).
>>
File: IMG_0522.jpg (183KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0522.jpg
183KB, 600x616px
Oi you anon faggots, I am doing Supergirl so hold your damn horses. When I made Arrowverse jump, Supergirl was barely into its failed CBS season.

The drawback is a throwaway joke, seeing how the first season was a throwaway joke. The only saving thing was The Flash crossover. Now second season is a different story, I haven't kept up with it but when season ends I plan on binging on it.

The episodes I've seen of S2 warrants a jump. They moved away from the overt SJW stuff. The special effects were improved, and like Arrow the writing picked up.

You can get your damn waifu already via Metahuman Canon Companion. There will be a jump on Supergirl that'll be in a parallel but "connected" Multiverse. All the changes you did during Arrowverse jump will play out but you won't see yourself. Maybe a doppleganger of "you" as in your origins, minus the jumper part.

As for WoW, yeah I gave it up. I tried out LEGION for about a month. Then got bored again. My autism prevents me from seeing it past a certain way, which is fine, as someone else picked it up. His post about all the races in WoW, makes it clear I chose the right person.

Also his knowledge on WoW Lore runs pretty deep. Whereas I was forced to use my foggy memory, and WoWpedia. I haphazardly claimed it, before realizing how big of a project it was. Shot myself in the foot with it.

I'm not giving up my claims to Arrowverse & Supergirl. Nor am I going away. You can try if you wish, all you'll get back is memes.
>>
>>51985966
>?
Not him, but an entire perk tree /is/ a pretty large chunk of a jump.
>>
>>51985854
I was asking more along the lines of how long does it make without Attaining Perfection? Because with AP it takes half the time if you take the right choice, but I see nowhere where you say how much a jumper would produce.
>>
>>51985977
Oh hey, remember when you pissed off people enough they almost took your jump from you? And you suddenly panicked and actually got some manners for once? Maybe try being polite from the start instead you autistic waste of skin.
>>
>>51985977
A Supergirl jump would be lovely, thank you.

Pretty please, keep the SJW elements as a drawback, so we can choose to avoid it, if that's possible.
>>
>>51985977
>Moved away from SJW stuff in season 2
>SJW stuff wasn't mentioned in more then a couple lines and only in the first few episodes before disappearing completely in season 1
Can you not make a jump of a show you've obviously never watched and only know from memes?
>>
>>51985985
...The perk text literally says:
>It would take about a month to produce enough to submerge the average adult male.

Attaining Perfection would half that. To half a month.
>>
File: Speedwagon.png (423KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
Speedwagon.png
423KB, 425x640px
Alright, here´s what im gonna do.
I´m going to finish the other backgrounds first, post those, and then work on a more fitting drop-in tree that keeps the balance with everything else.
Sound good?
>>51985984
Fair enough.
>>
>>51986035
Sounds much better.
>>
File: Maru.jpg (240KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
Maru.jpg
240KB, 800x532px
>>51986023
Well that's me failing. I must have skipped that line like four times. Haheh thanks anon, have a kitten.
>>
>>51986018
I go the impression that he's seen the first season and a few episodes of the second, and intends to binge watch the whole of season 2 when it's finished airing. I don't see where you are getting thats he's never watched it and only knows it from memes?
>>
>>51986062
Him going on about how it's only in season 2 that they moved away from that stuff. He's also spoken lots of times about how he thinks season 1 is bad because SJW stuff. It's pretty clear he hasn't actually seen it.
>>
>>51986061
I can just imagine the little fellow speaking up:
"Bitch, I am grown ass Cat!"
>>
His Father’s Son (200 CP, Discount Drop-In)
Sometimes, the duty falls on your shoulders to take the place of the fallen leader. If you find yourself in any sort of leadership position or role that you aren’t suited for just yet, most people will have faith in your ability to carry it out even if you aren’t able to fulfill it at this time. Actively asserting yourself in this role instead of rejecting it outright will also help people like you more. Consequences from your mistakes will be less severe until you are at a position where you can handle them as well, and most people won’t get upset at you for making them. After all, you’re new at this.

Fire Emblem Tellius jump is going smoothly so far, but I'm wondering if the part about Consequences from your mistakes will be less severe until you are at a position where you can handle them as well, and most people won’t get upset at you for making them. After all, you’re new at this. would be too OP for the price?
>>
>>51986088
I've never seen an episode of it myself, but I have heard that it was pretty bad with SJW.
Are you saying that it's just got a bad rap that it doesn't deserve?
>>
>>51986102
Yes. SJW stuff gets massively exaggerated because 'muh politics'. It came up a few times in the first few episodes and then disappeared entirely from the majority of the show, because the maker's realised how obnoxious even the few mentions it got was.
>>
>>51986102
It was pretty bad in some early episodes. It moves away from it by like episode 5.
>>
>>51986102
When it comes to what people see as being "SJW" or not, you're rarely going to get the truth unless you see for yourself, because it's the sort of thing people over or underrepresent depending on their beliefs and because there is so many of those idiots around, you can't separate the people who just don't give a shit about SJW stuff.
>>
>>51986088
>>51986102
>>51986132
I couldn't watch past episode 5 because of how heavy handed it was. The Flash crossover made me glad since it was almost laughable how bad it looked compared to the Arrow and Flash.
Still makes me laugh how they said prior to season 1 that there'd be no Superman in it because it's Supergirl and they don't need him to "draw in viewers"
>>
File: Urza.jpg (103KB, 620x462px) Image search: [Google]
Urza.jpg
103KB, 620x462px
>>51986035
Sure, looking forward to seeing the rest of Artifacts: the Jump. Even if we all know who the superior artificer is.

New Phyrexia would be really damn cool though.
>>
>>51986132
>>51986137
>>51986149

Well, piddle. I avoiding watching any of it because it heard it was bad for that.

I feel like I've been missing out on something nice. I'm going to see about watching it.
>>
>>51985997
They can fuck off. I changed when I was responded to politely.

>>51986008
SJW crap won't be a major issue. I'll just copy over the SJW drawback in Arrowverse. So if you're really desperate you can go that route.

>>51986018
S1 was garbage. It was almost as bad as Felicity & Friends before it became Arrow again. I've seen a few episodes of S2, but because it falls on a Monday I often miss it. The steams I watch I think airs last week's episodes on Thursday, but seeing how crap load of games & jumps have come out. I've been busy watching streams of my favorite steamers & doing my own chains. So I haven't kept up.

Only one I keep up reasonably would be Flash & LoT. Yet with new time changes to LoT, I haven't kept up with it as much as Flash.

Gorilla City was pretty cool. Then Grodd & Grodd's Gorilla Army v Kid Flash, Jessie Quick, and Flash was pretty fun. Then Salavar v Grodd was pure monkey business in delight.
>>
>>51986179
>Responded to politely
ahahahahahahahaha

Oh, you're so cute when you lie.
>>
>>51986162
goddamit guys i just have so much shit i want to do and so little time. The drop in tree was made before aether revolt, and i have barely advanced on it or Hyper light drifter since then except for perk ideas for Rebel.
I feel like the artifacts will be the easiest part however, so that´s nice.
Good to hear people are looking forward to it
>>
>>51986097
It doesn't seem OP to me at all.

It just means you fuck up a little less, but also get a lot more opportunity to fuck up since no one's going to stop you.

I do hope they still point out your fuckups, even if they're not upset by them?
>>
>>51986179
>Literally plans to just copy over stuff already.
Look, can we just have someone who actually likes the series make the jump? I'd be happy to give it a shot. It seems better then giving it to someone who despises at least half the content of the series, since that combined with his track record of lazy bullshit means we're pretty much going to get a shit jump.
>>
>>51986188
ssh. Hey, guys, its a shitposter in the wild. Ain't he a beaut.
>>
>>51986102
This>>51986132
It comes up a few times in the first half of season 1, but then they actually get a seriously plot.
Wasn't even that bad, just a little whining about how hard it is to be a woman. Basic feminist pandering.

I'm more concerned with how hard it is to be a kryptonian with the ability to burn holes through steel, and then put up with an complete asshole of a boss. I'd probably indulge myself in a little face-melting, but Kara has some serious strength of will.

When I hear SJW, I expect an obese womyn with rainbow hair screeching. I think people here are just a bit sensitive, and the show triggered them, ironically.
>>
File: IMG_0524.jpg (80KB, 901x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0524.jpg
80KB, 901x600px
>>51986161
Supes shows up in first episode of S2. I'm hoping he gets his own show, because the actor who played him, was perfect. Also I wanted LoT to meet up with him, just because having two Supermen on same time would be giddy.
>>
>>51986217
Plenty of jumps that share franchises share drawbacks due to similiar themes. I don't see the problem.

In any case, he isn't going to be carbon copying them after all, that woud be silly. He's just saying they would be similar in essence.
>>
>>51986219
Funniest part is that the lines they get triggered over often got shut down in show anyway. The main character complaining to her boss about not being taken seriously because she was a woman gets smacked down when he tells her it's because she's completely untrained in combat.
>>
>>51986219
>Manyfist was the true SJW all along
>>
>>51986246
Did you pick up that reference Ray Palmer made about Kara looking like his cousin, during the crossover?
That was some good shit.
>>
>>51986035
I look forward to it.
>>
>>51986219
"I'm more concerned with how hard it is to be a kryptonian with the ability to burn holes through steel, and then put up with an complete asshole of a boss."

Now that is a real problem facing the super powered youth of today.

To be perfectly honest, I don't know if I'd have the degree of control not to give some asshole a laser labotomy if really pissed and provoked. That probably makes me a not-very-nice person. I can live with that though, if I can shoot lasers from my eyes.

I actually have a little quote from a fanfic that I think is humoursly appropriate:
"I had a dream gods' damn it! A dream of setting people who annoyed me on fire with my mind!" (Mizuki-stone, An Undeserving Legacy)
>>
File: IMG_0474.jpg (78KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0474.jpg
78KB, 250x250px
>>51986248
This. I'm not going to copy everything over, slap new paint on it and call it a day. I'll include the one drawback because it is a running joke.

>>51986267
Yeah. I love Ray, he's a pretty great & well written character. The actor who plays him is pretty great as well. The huge crossover episode was awesome, but made me sad that Supergirl's show,
despite being ALL about Aliens, they don't show up until the very end of that episode. However Kara crossing over to meet Team Arrow, Team Flash, and The Legends was great. Also liked how she fits in so well, and the actress has very good chemistry with everyone.
>>
>>51986339
Sorry forgot the little chevron in front of the first quote. Sorry, I'm stilll a bit of a 4chan noob.
>>
>>51986375
If you double or triple click to highlight something, and then click on the post number, it does the whole thing for you.

Double click for a word, triple-click for a whole sentence paragraph. Or you could just highlight stuff manually, like a peasant.

At least, that's how it works for me, but I'm a filthy casual on a mac.
>>
>>51986436
>If you double or triple click to highlight something, and then click on the post number, it does the whole thing for you.

Oh, neat. Thank you very much.
>>
>>51986206
That sounds like a good addition, thank you :o
>>
>>51984237
>Red
>wanting to powerwank
I think we are thinking about two different Reds.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
So I wanna make Man's Real Best Friend. I'm of course talking about a dog that is better than any dog before it. Now I request of Thread to tell me where the best dogs are so I can use all the dogs of Jumpchain to Geneforge Man's Real Best Friend. Can you help me /JC?

Hope Corgi and Deathbringer are going to be the core foundations of the project if they wish to help me in this effort. Other than that, the DNA of a Battle Wolf (Toriko), Wargs (D&D and LOTR), and the Lion-Dog (Dreasdin Files and Wuxia) are on the list for now. Any other ideas.
>>
>>51986595
Mabari Hound (dragon age)
>>
>>51986595
Dogs of Unbroken Earth and the Dog-Spider demons from Exalted.
Cerberus from Greek Myth
Caragor from Shadow of Morder
Blink Dog from D&D

Honestly though, you're better off with a cat.
Thread posts: 500
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.