[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bjorn Gets Out of the House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Bjorn Gets Bored and Steels the Chapter masters Ship... also renames it.

All Hail Admiral Bjorn!
>>
>>51975962
Post more pics and stories Björn!
>>
>>51975962
Can this actually happen? Can Bjorn actually go "hey, I need this battle barge for a sec." and get away with it?

He's over 10 000 years old, fought alongside Russ, saw the Emperor, and was the Wolves' first Chapter Master. Would there be anyone in the chapter, hell even the imperium, who would tell him "no, fuck you Bjorn, you can't do that."
>>
>>51975962
Fuck, I should go back to Battlefleet Gothic at some point.
>>
>>51978719
>first Chapter Master

He was?

It's funny how there's all this stuff to Russ, yet in HH he is a nobody and he's replaced with some not-Bjorn.
>>
>>51980526
Literally all of Russ' backstory has to do with the Scouring, which is post-heresy.

Besides, I think it's kinda cool they didn't make him a somebody during the heresy. Sorta like how everyone looks in awe at the WWII vet who was just a guy who, yes, he was at the Normandy landing, but he was just a Private doing his job. Wasn't some super hero Sergeant or anything.

Might be a bit of an unpopular opinion, but I like it.
>>
>>51980603
Just fucks over anyone who wanted to play him in 30k.

>Literally all of Russ' backstory has to do with the Scouring

Gaygor the Fell-Handed is pretty much what Bjorn was before. They even copied his artwork for the model and put the claw design from Bjorn's dread onto his lightning claw.
>>
>>51975962
>Bjorn's Mobility Scooter

I laughed way too hard at that.
>>
>>51975962
God, I want to play this game again. It just doesn't start up for me.
>>
((OP is here and i have delivered.))

Slowly his thoughts arose from their centuries of slumber once more. The sound of servos activating, lifting his armored shell from its resting position into an upright stance, heralded the sudden explosion of light that filled his vision before clarifying into a familiar scene. Apothecaries and TechMarines stood before him, data-slates and tools in their hands.

"WHO AWAKENS BJORN?" he spoke into the microphone, letting the vox casters on the Dreadnought echo it out into the surrounding room. He could already see who was awakening him - the little gimp with the wolf-pubes for a beard.

"Oh mighty Bjorn, the Fell-Handed-" ahh shit, he hated that nickname, "we awaken thee to help us remember the past, aaaaOAAAAUUUUGH!"

Bjorn stalked away from the stasis vaults and cryo-tanks, dead tech-adept in hand. His echoing footsteps followed by loud, satisfying crunches as he paced out of the room. Not caring an iota for those that were bowing, chanting, and underfoot as he marched his way out of the chamber. He needed a vacation. A nice long, vacation.

As Bjorn pounded his way onto the shuttle, the pilots did not know what to do when he ordered them to take off and set course for the “Spear of Russ” the flagship of the Space Wolves fleet a MK II battlebarge.

As he left the shuttle and clanked onto the battlebarge. Heading straight for the bridge upon arrival he drags the captain away mutely ignoring his protests before hurling him out an airlock.
>>
Stalking back into the Bridge Bjorn looks about.

“ALRIGHT, YOU WELPS I AM NOW CAPTIAN OF THIS SHIP!” Looking around as he attempts to sit down on the command throne crushing it to splinters as he does so. “THIS BATTLEBARGE IS NOW MY MOBILITY SCOOTER!” he leers around the room “ANYONE GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?” he asks rhetorically, leaning precariously over a young officer. The slightest tremor from the engines of the ship risked condemning the unfortunate officer to a crushing death. “I THOUGHT NOT” he finishes and leans back onto the splintered throne before anyone could reply.

“NOW ONTO THE NEXT ORDER OF BUSINESS. TELL THE FABRICATORS TO REPAIR AND REBUILD THIS THRONE TO MY SIZE!” he commands and makes sure his instructions are carried out before giving the navigator the warp coordinates.

He then heads for his new quarters. Crushing the bed in the room with his weight as he plops down to wait. Alarms are sounding as the ship begins to prepare for warp travel. No one is daring to question the venerable old dreadnought.

Weeks later Bjorn reappears on the bridge. A tricorner hat mysteriously attached to the top of his outer armor and equally mysterious the origin of the dreadnought sized admiral’s coat draped over his armor. Where had he gotten that in dreadnought size?

Stepping around the bridge, Bjorn makes his way to his new throne and plants his giant metal ass down a hefty clank satisfying him immensely. Looking at his bridge crew, the new Admiral is rather suddenly interrupted by an update “Lord Admiral Bjorn we should be arriving any moment.” A boisterous laugh echoing from the vox casters “GOOD... GOOD”

Meanwhile down on the world below people looked up with ashen terror at the shadow of the Imperial Battlebarge looming over their world. Firewarriors running about as all troops drummed to muster on the Tau world.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.