[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the best 3.5 iconic character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Mialee.jpg (151KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mialee.jpg
151KB, 400x600px
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>51973561
pretty much any of the straight white males ones
>>
None of them really had personalities. I guess you could say that Regdar was persistent because he kept dying over and over. And there was that kne time when Krusk opened a tavern and this female half-orc opened a competing tavern right next door.
>>
>>51973561
I remember the comic Fell's Five more than any of the mascots of DnD editions.
>>
>>51973561
i thought they were all pretty dull myself.
>>
File: tumblr_o0zqwpcmOO1v4fvg9o9_400.jpg (70KB, 327x398px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0zqwpcmOO1v4fvg9o9_400.jpg
70KB, 327x398px
Lidda
>>
>>51973561

Mialee WAS the best one
>>
File: Handsome Mialee.jpg (72KB, 1016x945px) Image search: [Google]
Handsome Mialee.jpg
72KB, 1016x945px
>>51973561
In Order:
Mialee: (Literally has so many variations of her class build it's unfunny, and has been made to look better, also featured in Temple of Elemental Evil as the startup character, even though they assigned her the wrong portrait)
Jozan (because Zarus/Pelor/The guy is actually a massive dick if you've read enough of the stuff he's quoted from) Also had a TOEE pregen
Lidda, because fine halfling ass, and also because she's in NWN1 and TOEE, though notably her NWN portrait is coloured in a way that makes you mistake it for a half-orc
That faggot fucking sorceror, fuck that guy.
And the iconic Warlock
>>
>>51974682

Regdar was not persistent. He just showed us the meta of 3.X. Fighters are worth nothing.
>>
Jozan, he went from secret dickass cleric to vampire lord
>>
File: Hennet_Sam-Wood_PHB3e.jpg (133KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
Hennet_Sam-Wood_PHB3e.jpg
133KB, 400x566px
But dem belts senpai,
>>
>>51973561
Tordek, son of Tordek.

He is in it for all the bitches.
>>
>>51973695
You forgot human. Also gays don't exist in Planescape.
>>
>>51985160
>when the beltbuckle fetish goes too far.jpg

>sorceror adds an extra buckle every time someone smirks at him

>itkeepshappening.gif
>>
File: 1334109790690.jpg (328KB, 825x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1334109790690.jpg
328KB, 825x1107px
>>51974773

They were 4th edition, weren't they?

Correct answer anyway.
>>
>>51986204

A new monster appears, The Belt Buckling Shambler.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.