[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was her death really that big a deal back in the old days?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: aleenaqq6.jpg (42KB, 356x446px) Image search: [Google]
aleenaqq6.jpg
42KB, 356x446px
Was her death really that big a deal back in the old days?
>>
File: pic2221210_md[1].jpg (48KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
pic2221210_md[1].jpg
48KB, 351x500px
>>51973515
I remember Bargle being a dick more than I remember her dying to him. Being 10 probably didn't help.
>>
>>51973515
No. Fapping was still mandatory though.
>>
Black death, shmack smeth.

t. Plague doctor
>>
>>51973515
10 year old me was inconsolable until the Atari 7800 came out the next week and Karateka wiped away every tear from my eye
>>
>>51973515
TOO SOON YOU FUCKING DICK.
>>
>>51973515
Who?
Google just tells me about the artist.
>>
inb4 Blackleaf
>>
>>51976916
Aleena the Cleric from the D&D Red Box. She was your NPC partner in the solo adventure included with the box to explain how to play the game. During the adventure she gets killed by Bargle the Magic-User and there's no way to prevent it.

Basically she was a lot of old school fa/tg/uys first waifu and they're still traumatized she got killed.
>>
>>51977142
So Aleena is to blame for the raging levels of /r9k/-tier bitterness about women?
>>
>no one has made a 1d article for Aleena
what a shame, even obscure characters like Viconia have one
>>
File: 1458675773407.png (76KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1458675773407.png
76KB, 1200x800px
>>51977307
Nothings stopping you from making it Anon.
>>
>>51977177

Nah, I think that's a whole other thing, and seems to be more a younger generation trait. I have no idea why.

But yeah, when you're like 10 years old and first learning D&D and you do this solo gamebook module thing, and the pretty girl who's with your guy gets murdered and there's no way to stop it, it sucks pretty bad.
To this day I find it hard to kill a female NPC as a DM.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.