[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is dark vengence worth 70 euro/dollar to someone whos new to 40k?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (128KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 600x620px
Is dark vengence worth 70 euro/dollar to someone whos new to 40k?
>>
>>51963065
It ain't bad if yoiu're planning on collecting one of the factions.
Otherwise get in some test games at your local GW and see what you like.
>>
>>51963065
If you're planning loyalist or Horus Heresy, might as well get Betrayal at Calth.
>>
I wanted to play DA so I sold the other half for 50% of the price and I kept the rulebook, so yeah, it's worth it.
>>
>>51963065
Only if you want to play the two factions, or you want a rulebook and don't mind the free minis along with it.

The ironic thing is that the miniature rulebook is handier than the hardback collection that costs almost as much as DV.

If you're more interested in playing Space Marines or early/non-Word Bearer Chaos Space Marines, it might be a better deal to get Calth or maybe Prospero.

TLDR: Yeah, if you like either faction/the models.
>>
OP here, thanks for the help
>>
>>51963065
any given two of the units in it cost as much as the entire box.
>>
>>51963065
Ask around your hobby groups/facebook pages, you should find someone to split it with if you wanna save some dosh
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.