[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ - CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 370
Thread images: 114

File: Strange Coins CYOA v1-2.jpg (6MB, 1275x4671px) Image search: [Google]
Strange Coins CYOA v1-2.jpg
6MB, 1275x4671px
Previous thread: >>51938945
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
/d/ thread: >>>/d/7280589
>>
File: Eldritch Estate -WIP- v3.jpg (3MB, 1600x4700px) Image search: [Google]
Eldritch Estate -WIP- v3.jpg
3MB, 1600x4700px
>>
Why is everyone so damn obsessed with anime girls and waifus?
>>
Page 1/2.
>>
>>51954981
Page 2/2 (which happens to also be the mystery box).
>>
Anyone have the most recent Nemesis CYOA version?
>>
File: Town CYOA.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Town CYOA.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Here's an old thing.
>>
>>51954924
Hidden Library
Technomantic Uplink
Alien Abduction

My minor augmentation that I start with is a robotic eye that records everything I see, and is indistinguishable from a normal one, uploads to my home computer as needed.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 1200x10000px
>>51955012
Ask and you shall receive.
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 1200x9742px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 1200x9742px
>>51955054
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 1200x9511px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 1200x9511px
>>51955074
>>
>>51954981
The Architect and Flesh Sculptor are all I want or need.
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 1200x10000px
>>51955087
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 1200x10000px
>>51955115
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 1200x9405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 1200x9405px
>>51955139
>>
File: considio the following.gif (466KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
considio the following.gif
466KB, 500x281px
>>51954964
Whether they wish to assume the mantles of these concepts, or to possess real examples of said concepts, these are people who wish to reject the reality in which we exist, which to them is a prison.

Fool and neophyte that you are, that you do not yet realize - this is not a place for those who are content with the world as it is now. Were they so content, they would live and work blissfully in an average relationship, rather than spending their days here, dreaming of other worlds.

They come for many reasons. Some have failed utterly in their attempts at joining larger society, and have thusly been shunned. Others reject larger society out of hand, spurred here by hatred and the desire to escape those they perceive as lesser.

Still others are improperly wired - for whatever reason, they cannot share the pleasures those around them do. Even partaking in activities commonly considered good and wholesome would not please them.

Still others have dreams which are not possible in this mundane world, ruled by the uncaring laws of physics rather than the contrivances of narrative.

I myself will never truly possess the powers of necromancy, transmutation, or summoning I have so desired, while so many others will never have the chance to romance a magical girl, a dragon, a gorgon, a yandere-archetype, or a succubus, for the simple truth is that neither the arcane powers I desire nor the love interests of these sorry few will ever truly exist in our world of flesh and blood.
>>
>>51955205
This is my ability! 「World Rejecter」! This belongs to all of us - here - at this moment! We dream as one!
>>
>>51955205
>>51954988
I think I like this answer better.
>>
File: Genie-12-options.jpg (4MB, 1200x4400px) Image search: [Google]
Genie-12-options.jpg
4MB, 1200x4400px
Posting Gallery!
Hot off the presses!
>>
>>51952813
>CYOA
>Sexual Endurance
>The Backup
>$1,000 X 10
>Draw me like one of your French girls
>No Control
>Weight x 3

Pictures appreciated. If you dislike muscles, I will consider eating and working out only sparingly in order to counteract Weight x3. Let's do this!
>>
>>
>>51955297
Well, looks like I chose Mail Order, Mirror Mirror, and Loner But Not Really. Can't be too bad - I get to be an 8/10 girl with a crew of other girls, and the opportunity to order one more. I hope the mail order company ships intergalactically!
>>
>>51955297
Gee willikers, genie-ette! Do we really get three whole wishes?
>>
>>51955380
Speaking of, does the following make more sense that the credits rewarded is being overridden in this case (currently does not have the word "only" in it)?
>Rewards only +5 credits if taken with Controller (on the same drug).
>>
File: 1488217741544.jpg (5MB, 1400x8215px) Image search: [Google]
1488217741544.jpg
5MB, 1400x8215px
>>
File: Royal Guardian 1.jpg (2MB, 1400x6300px) Image search: [Google]
Royal Guardian 1.jpg
2MB, 1400x6300px
>>
>>51955297
Woo!
I got Fruit Orchard, Lewd Moon, and DNAndromeda Initiative. So it's off to Romaid to build a new world free from the lewdmoons influence, or see if it follows me, and always be able to take time off in my garden.

Now that they've been written, I would pick cuties in pajamas over Fruit Orchard and mirror mirror over DNAndromeda Initiative, then just spam 'mirror mirror, I'm bored' until I was part of the 5% swapped so I'd be a dude again. Then it's time to enjoy the new world.
>>
File: Royal Guardian 2.jpg (2MB, 1400x6000px) Image search: [Google]
Royal Guardian 2.jpg
2MB, 1400x6000px
>>51955477
>>
>>51955297
If I try hard enough with Mirror Mirror, can I turn the entire world into men?
>>
>>51955317
>using Weight to make gain muscle 12x faster
I don't know about that...
>>
File: Royal Guardian 3.png (1MB, 1400x3500px) Image search: [Google]
Royal Guardian 3.png
1MB, 1400x3500px
>>51955494
>>
>>51955495
Nope.
>>51955488
>until I was part of the 5% swapped so I'd be a dude again
You're always a girl. It even says so
>You will always remain an attractive female
>>
>>51955297
Alright, let's check my resul-

>Warp Dust
Okay, manageable. Manageable. I don't even have to take it.

>Android Waifus
Got it, also entirely optional.

>The Lewd-Moon
What have I unleashed. Right, gonna have to run a tracker to know when I oughta lock myself in my room and have myself strapped to the bed so I can't move my hands - so I fall asleep, see? Once the sun's up I can resume life as normal.
>>
>>51955535
Sex crazed strangers banging on the door.
Literally.
The door won't hold much longer.
And you don't want it too.
The horror... The horror...
>>
File: do you believe in destiny.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
do you believe in destiny.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>51955598
Anon, you don't get it.

None of those wishes change where I live, who I know (besides the optional gynoid), or my financial situation.

Meaning the people physically closest to me at that given time, unless I am stuck out late on the street, are going to be my father and my grandmother. I imagine many other people will be close to those who they would consider off-limits (the people they live with) for that or other reasons.

That door is going to hold precisely as long as it needs to, with as much of a barricade as possible, or the whole world is going to Hell.
>>
>>51955517
>You're always a girl. It even says so
Damn, thought the other would overwrite, well then skip that back to the strawberry garden, it's a nice thing to have even if I don't like strawberrys that much.
>>
File: smug gangster.gif (855KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
smug gangster.gif
855KB, 500x281px
>>51955297
Fruit Orchard
Anna Waifu Pls
Mirror Mirror

Don't mind me, just living the comfy life.
>>
>>51955517
>Nope.
What a shame, here I was hoping to ruin everything for everyone.
>>
>>51955781
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuf9dM_LgCs
>>
>>51955297
>(as she's a bit of a pervert [...]
The level of perversion compared to what I'm used to seeing associated with the word makes her seem practically vanilla. Plenty of cute and/or lovey-dovey things to choose from, though. Let's see...

>Anna waifu pls
Someone being that head-over-heels for me sounds too cute not to pick.
>Giant titty monster
Even better if she gets to be busty as heck. Preferrably would keep her height somewhere in the amazon range (i.e. as tall or a bit taller than me), although I could accept a mini-giantess.
>Space crash || DNAromeda Initiative || Android waifus
Whichever one of these is most likely to lead to commercially available body modding (including genderbending and so much more) and/or rejuvenation tech - not just available within my lifetime, but available to me, personally (and at least in the case of rejuvenation tech, available to Anna, too), where ever my choices happen to put me.
>>
File: overwatch.gif (5MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
overwatch.gif
5MB, 960x540px
>>51955297
>Zenyatta isn't the 'become immune to mind-altering effects of other wishes by experiencing tranquility' option
>but he makes gynoids real and freely available

I'm not sure whether to be pleasantly surprised or somewhat disappointed.
>>
File: Favor of the Thief god.jpg (4MB, 4000x2828px) Image search: [Google]
Favor of the Thief god.jpg
4MB, 4000x2828px
>>
>>51955863
You should obviously be disaprised.
>>
File: TDC - 00000.png (8MB, 1680x5000px) Image search: [Google]
TDC - 00000.png
8MB, 1680x5000px
>>51943354

Far enough.

>>51944330
>>51950571

Just keep in mind, I make no promises on when, though I would prefer sooner to later.

>>51940589

I appreciate the thought.

>>51950122

Technically there are three major versions, the first was only one page. The second has several iterations, one of which you've posted, and the third is the version that is not out yet.

The first page page will look like this. The other pages are already complete in terms of being templates with images (minding that this third version, like the prior two, is text heavy, image-lite) already set. The text is the portion still being worked on, which means that once finished it really is just a copy-paste job unless I change my mind on certain aspects of the formatting. Which I yet may.
>>
>>51956039
Looks cool so far. I love the styles and colors of the images.
>>
>>51955682
Don't call it hell. This is the future you chose.
>>
File: WIP.png (782KB, 1052x798px) Image search: [Google]
WIP.png
782KB, 1052x798px
>>51956039

The actual archetype pages will look more like these (though these are from before I implemented the columns, bullet points, and gibberish text I tend to set up in my images as placeholders). If you're familiar with version two, you already have a good idea of how the text fits into these templates. Two columns on other side of the core image. The core image will have similar information contained within it as in version two.

>>51956116

Thank you.
>>
>>51955297
>Mail-Orders, Anna Waifu Pls, and Loner But Not Really

I guess Mail-Orders is essentially useless, since I can't even contact Earth to go through the catalogue much less pay or have a bride delivered. That said, it was a nice option and the other two are fantastic.

You did me good, author. Thanks.
>>
>>51955990
Robber Baron
Imperial
Ring of Life
>>
>>51956201
How long's it been since you started working on this version? I remember seeing those pics a long time ago
>>
>>51956039

>9>15 stats
>11>24 state caps

Oh lawdy, we are in for a number crunching treat whenever this is finished.

Also, first for Kukla=Lilim>Majokko>>>Tomodachi>>>>>>Chikara
>>
>>51956193
I'm making the best of my blind-picks, anon.

Would you rather I cheat?
>>
>>51956519
Sure, if you consider round two cheating.
With what you now know, what would you pick?
>>
>>51955535
You want to be strapped to the bed while literally everybody is a sex-crazed bisexual?

You're braver than I, friend.
>>
>>51956579
Looking at the options present?

>Android Waifus
'cuz a lot of people out there'd be happier that way.
>Fruit Orchard
Because pocket dimensions are pretty cool.
>DNAromeda Initiative
Space.
>>
>>51956685
That's to prevent myself from moving and thereby prevent myself doing anything I'd regret/go to jail for later. The hope is I'd fall asleep, sleep undisturbed, and be back to normal the next morning.

Nothing can go wrong if no one can get into the room. Come to think of it, though, in that scenario I probably ought to just lock myself in the closet, barricade that, and bind my hands, actually. Making sure I don't hurt myself or anyone else.

Of course, what that'll do to the world - society descends into total chaos every 28 days, and this presumably affects every human being in existence. I don't think you realize what that will lead to.
>>
>>51956579
Not that anon, but knowing what I was picking I would probably choose:
Lewd Moon
Android Waifu
Loner But Not Really

Pretty sure the free gynoids will be a pretty good means of preventing Lewd Moon from getting too crazy, which I'm going to need on the lonely planet.
>>
File: Anime - 00010.jpg (4MB, 2456x3498px) Image search: [Google]
Anime - 00010.jpg
4MB, 2456x3498px
>>51956378

Quite some time. I haven't been working on it much. It's only recently I've had a little more time (not entirely true, when I have had some prior I've felt quite drained). Other responsibilities, taking care of family with medical issues, not a lot of time to myself. I'd rather not go into the details. I'm hoping to finish it sooner, rather than later, as said. All the real advancements are purely text, that just need to be copy pasted in, an example of the advancement in that was posted in the last thread. There's no advancement in the core images because, well, they've been done for quite some time.

>>51956387

A fair assessment, I don't do balance. If you want power, go for power, if you want a more normal life? Tomodachi and Chikara are more mundane existences, with options to live a more supernatural life at the cost of exposing yourself to the dangers of being more noticeable to supernaturals. It's a bit of a slider. Majokko will always be the most exposed by design, Kukla and Lilim can pass, Tomodachi and Chikara can live normal lives. Version 2 already has the Tomodachi equivalent and its ability to go from a group of normal-ish friends to a group of friends that discover cantrip-level magic. In version 2 the equivalent also had friends that had more or less supernatural potential, and this continues that, only Tomodachi actually has a list of specified friends now in place of sections where Kukla (for example) might have their auras, Tomodachi has a list of friends there as that's what their design perk is. Having a group of friends/particular interest rather than outright power/magic (Majokko), a powerful family/demonic heritage (Lilim) and so on.

In terms of the stats, it does look a bit more complex on the surface, however, I believe I've made it simpler - splitting off stat gains from specific abilities. So you don't do much searching through for the stats you want.
>>
>>51956760
If no one can open the door or unstrap you, won't you just die of thirst and starvation?
>>
>>51956782
I can call for help once everyone is sane again the next morning.
>>
>>51956778
What an adorable little ayyy lmao.
>>
>>51956857
But if they can help you, don't you think they'd try to do that when they hear you screaming for sweet release? I realize that this isn't the place to assume it would be easier to find someone who mutually doesn't mind being locked in a room on that night with you, but it might be the safest option considering the Warp Dusters running around.

Maybe just ask one of those nice robot ladies to hang out with you?
>>
>>51955990
Pirate
Ghost
Ring of Life
>>
>>51955297
Giant titty monster is literally perfect for me. Thanks genie.

I don't really need the other two, but I guess I'll take Anna waifu pls if it means the waifu is one of the giantesses, and cuties in pyjamas too.
>>
>>51956948
That /would/ be the simplest, safest, and easiest option if she and I had our own place to live.

Let's not forget that I also have to draft up a plan to keep my father and grandmother safe every 28 days or so, and many people (read: anyone who doesn't live entirely alone) will need to do the same for their family members.

The moon doesn't list any exceptions, and even if we assume "everyone" only applies to human beings, that still means it affects every living human being on the planet.
>>
>>51957056
The moon swells tonight.
Is it good for you too, dear?
Oh great death orgy.
>>
>>51955297
I blind picked Space Crash, Dnaromeda Initiative, and Loner But Not Really. The alien can come with me, but how does Loner work with Dnaromeda? They contradict each other. Either I go to Romaid/Kalon or I crash on an uninhabited planet. Now that I think about, the alien probably wouldn't even join me since she was Earth-obsessed. This setup doesn't work at all.
>>
>>51956857
But, again, NO ONE CAN OPEN THE DOOR.
>>
>>51957194
They can, if, once I have returned to my senses and am in enough of my right mind to remember where my barricades are, disassemble them with my feet. If the door is locked from the inside, I could even turn the lock with my teeth.

The trap only works while everyone's reduced to a mindless beast.
>>
>>51957056
Does your plan involve getting your family laid? Are they incapable of getting themselves laid?
If your grandma is to old to survive the stress of sex, she's to old to survive the stress of not having sex under that woeful moon.
It might just be a kindness to let her go out in blaze of glory.
>>
>>51955297
Mirror, mirror
Pyjamas

Those two for sure, even if pyjamas would end up affecting me, it's still hot. There's always the plus that I wouldn't have to deliberate about my clothes even though I would be a girl now.

Last choice is Warp Dust. I would want to not just be a straight-up lesbian, so becoming bi would be nice. Having more female choices for partners would be nice too. Open relationships seal the deal to choose it over Anna Waifu Please. I can find a waifu on my own now.
>>
>>51955471
>North Vernacular

>Subarctic

>Mountains
>Woodlands
>Rivers
>Cave Systems
>Volcano

>Old Mansion

>Far Outskirts

>Shiny Marble
>Pale Ring
>Fur Mantle

>Pocket World

>Hunter

>Floating Island
>Cloud Tower
>Crystal Cavern
>Healing Spring

>Lonely Monster

>Mystery Festival
>Inviting Pendant
>Rusty Dagger

This made me want to write something to go with these choices, but at over 6000 characters in and only just hitting the point where the main character hears of the mystery festival, I don't think it's one to post. Oh well, maybe I'll put it in a pastebin for some other time that this gets posted.
>>
File: 144453157264.jpg (52KB, 470x731px) Image search: [Google]
144453157264.jpg
52KB, 470x731px
>>51955297
Fruit Orchard and Android Waifus is all I want.

Robowaifu... if only I could meet you...
>>
>>51957194
No no anon, you don't understand. Lowered inhibitions and increased sexual drive makes everyone literally of animal intelligence. I mean, it doesn't say they gain reduced intelligence, but trust him it does.

His barricade will prove unbreakable and unsolvable to the people outside and himself. He will also be able to dismantle sophisticated barricades durable enough to survive attempted dismantling from the outside and his own working on the inside with just his feet.

Please call me a faglord
>>
File: conschneeder the following.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
conschneeder the following.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>51957247
Dad already had one relationship and it ended with the woman in question getting cut open so they could pull me out, then trying to kill herself, and then divorcing him and running north. He's expressed no wish of being in another relationship.

Grandma's been through two strokes and is heading for 90. I somehow doubt she'd want to die that way.

Ignoring that for a moment, the wider societal implications are thus - no form of mass transit can operate after sunset (lest it crash), you have to make sure the terminally ill, the crippled, and those with open wounds don't get into anything so they don't die trying, et cetera.

>>51957326
My entire assumption about the mental effects is based on the terms "in heat" and "NEED" in all capital letters.

And it doesn't have to be sophisticated, just heavy enough to keep the door closed until I can remember to kick it out of the way in the morning.

This entire time I have been working under the assumption, based on an exact-words reading of the text, that nobody would be able to control themselves. If that is incorrect, there's no need for me to do any of what I've subscribed so far.
>>
>>51957400
>subscribed

*Described, excuse me.
>>
>>51957237
>>51957326
The urge to fuck is outclassed only by the fear of death.
>>
>>51957512
So either I'm screwed (figuratively, literally, or both), or there's no need to panic in the first place because people can still do their jobs and distinguish family/friends from others, and I've just wasted at least an hour trying to make a low-budget plan for a disaster that won't actually happen.

I'm losing face either way here.
>>
>>51957400
I doubt a short break every 28 days is going to destroy the world's infrastructure. The ill would have to be cared for, and that won't be perfect, but we're still people, it'll get done.
>>
>>51957571
Stop being a harem anime protagonist and accept your free monthly sex.
>>
>>51957571
Did you need to win face?
Is face winnable?
Is face a zero sum game?
I don't know anything anymore!
>>
>>51957571
The last line says 'The Lewd Moon lowers inhibitions, so just go ask that super hot guy/gal to fuck!' It says ask, so that means there's still some level of intelligence. If we were as animalistic as your posts suggested 'asking' wouldn't be something you do.

Also, assuming that we're not dealing with an Unreliable Narrator and that the Genie isn't doing narration in third-person, you're not dealing with an asshole genie, she's described as nice. So she probably would do something to prevent mass deaths and socially destroying interactions.
>>
>>51955297
>Lewd Moon
>Mirror, Mirror
>Giant Titty Monster
I'm using Sartre to blend the wishes - the moon transforms some people even if I don't, and I become a qt giantess.
>>
>>51955471
>Gothic Parish

>Temperate

>Woodlands
>Mountains
>Beachfront
>Islands
>Cave Systems

>Old Mansion

>Village Border

>Rusty Dagger
>Bronze Bracelet
>Pale Ring

>Pocket World

>Guardsman

>Primeval Forest
>Healing Spring
>Cloud Tower
>The Old Castle

>Christmas Cake

>Ruined Cathedral (Yellowed Book, Shiny Marble)
>The Old Guard (Nostalgic Chief, Dapper Gentleman)
>Decay City Ruins (Volcano, Rock Formations)
>Catacomb Depths (Soft Blanket, Sorrowful Mask)

The mist related ones are just too spooky for me to take them.
>>
>>51957168
>>51955297
I'll make my own choices to avoid that disappointment.

>Fruit Orchard
For best fruit and comfy living.
>DNAromeda Initiative
Choosing Romaid for those lovely monster girls.
>Space Crash
None of the others, this included, are as appealing. I also considered The Lewd-Moon and Cuties in Pyjamas, but I appreciate a bit of modesty. The alien can teach me about outer space, at the very least.
>>
File: this cannot be.gif (2MB, 500x231px) Image search: [Google]
this cannot be.gif
2MB, 500x231px
>>51957701
Welp. Android waifu it is, then.

>>51957661
I was referring via figure of speech to the act of making an embarassment of myself on the internet (which I just did). I don't know if you can "win face," as I've never heard an expression to that effect.
>>
>>51955471
>Style & Climate
North Vernacular
temprate

>Geographical Features
Plains
Rolling Hills
Woodlands
Rivers
Lakes

>living accomodations
Cozy Cabin

>Residence Location
Village Border

>Special artifact(s)
Pale Ring
Rusty Dagger
Soft Blanket

>Village Borders
Pocket World

>Occupation
Blacksmith

>Village Highlights
Fairy Grove
Blossom Meadow
Healing Spring
Siren Overlook
Galaxy Lake

>Village Guides
Christmas Cake

>Uneasy Peculiarities
Otherworldly Mist
Ruined Cathedral
Decay City Ruins
>>
>>51955471

I like this one a lot.

Gothic Parish

Mediterranean

Rolling Hills
Woodlands
Beachfront
Lakes
Islands

Tower Lodge

Village Border

Inviting Pendant
Rusty Dagger
Sorrowful Mask

All Roads Lead

Archivist

Fairy Grove
The Old Castle
Healing Spring
Galaxy Lake

Lonely Monster
>>
>>51957571
At least you were reasonable and personable when you realized you were wrong.

>>51957661
Face can only be lost, not won. The English made up with the idea of "saving face" when trying to grok the Chinese concept of face, but the idea of saving face is utterly incomprehensible to them. Face isn't a zero sum game, either.
>>
>>51955471
Very nice setting. It's one of the few I'd like to see fleshed out. Not more options, but greater detail on some of the choices. Lore and world-building, that sort of thing. As it is, things like the High Walls, the Old Castle, Cloud Tower, Primeval Forest, and all the peculiarities are complete mysteries. I know it's not typical for one of these, but I can dream...
>>
File: Hope Blossoms.jpg (5MB, 1400x7500px) Image search: [Google]
Hope Blossoms.jpg
5MB, 1400x7500px
>>
>>51955990
Outlaw, New Identity, & Hero's Duster.

We're having some eternal fun now.
>>
>>51956778

My preference for Lilim and Kukla (especially Kukla) stems mostly from a flavor standpoint. They really are an excellent marriage of flavor and power.

Going by those two as a base, my preference for the others is in relation to them. Majokko is more power, along with built in immortality, but you are forced to fight constantly. Tomodachi provides friends, which is nice, but I think I could manage there on my own. Chikara could work, but their V2 equivalent required enough mind altering effects to make it untenable for me.
>>
>>51955471
>>51958103
Might as well post my build from yesterday while I'm feeling wistful.

>Hellenic Seaside

>Mediterranean

>Mountains
>Rolling Hills
>Woodlands
>Rivers
>Lakes
>Marshland
>Cave Systems
>Waterfalls

>Cozy Cabin

>Far Outskirts

>Inviting Pendant
>Soft Blanket
>Pale Ring
>Fur Mantle
>Bronze Bracelet

>The High Walls

>Guardsman

>The Old Castle
>Cloud Tower
>Blossom Meadow
>Primeval Forest
>Crystal Cavern
>Healing Spring

>Nostalgic Chief
>Christmas Cake
>Dapper Gentleman
>Lonely Monster

>Catacomb Depths
>Ruined Cathedral
>Wandering God
>Endless Abyss
>Decay City Ruins
>>
>>51955205
Very articulate.
>>
File: Anti-Nemesis Cyoa.png (280KB, 700x1368px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Nemesis Cyoa.png
280KB, 700x1368px
>>51955161
>>
File: ar1.png (2MB, 960x9280px) Image search: [Google]
ar1.png
2MB, 960x9280px
gonna dump some of my favourite CYOAS
>>
>>51955297
Pity I missed the image submission window. You thinking you might do this again some time?
>>
>>51958609
> apologizing for magical realm
> in cyoag, then land of waifuing faggots
> no one can stop the unending tide of waifu CYOAs
> no one
>>
File: ar2.png (2MB, 960x8680px) Image search: [Google]
ar2.png
2MB, 960x8680px
>>51958591
sorry if this one's a bit magical-realmy (if that's even a word)
>>
File: Time Travel CYOA.png (3MB, 1869x3288px) Image search: [Google]
Time Travel CYOA.png
3MB, 1869x3288px
>>
File: Autism CYOA.png (4MB, 1400x6508px) Image search: [Google]
Autism CYOA.png
4MB, 1400x6508px
>>51958643
>>
File: Cuddle CYOA.png (3MB, 1200x5500px) Image search: [Google]
Cuddle CYOA.png
3MB, 1200x5500px
>>51958677
>>
File: A New Magical Girl (1).png (4MB, 1200x5300px) Image search: [Google]
A New Magical Girl (1).png
4MB, 1200x5300px
>>
File: 1487855725513.jpg (235KB, 640x721px) Image search: [Google]
1487855725513.jpg
235KB, 640x721px
>>51954956

>Woodland
>Highland

>Barracks w/ 21st century weapons
>Hospital w/ 21st century equipment
>Settlement w/ 1,000,000 people, electricity and plumbing
>Townsfolk w/ species, culture, toughness, ageless
>Workshop
>Garage w/ military vehicles

>Form Change
>Super Strength
>Immortality
>Charisma
>Battlemaster
>Regeneration

Well this estate certainly has a orc problem! I'll become a strong, charismatic Amazon and gather the Amazon tribes of this land and introduce them to 21st century tech. Then we'll set out clearing the beautiful forests of this land free of disgusting orcs. Someday this might even be a respectable modern place!
>>
File: A New Magical Girl (2).png (6MB, 1200x8500px) Image search: [Google]
A New Magical Girl (2).png
6MB, 1200x8500px
>>51958706
i'll go ahead and post anmg & its dark companion piece.
>>
File: industrial cliff face.jpg (107KB, 680x1058px) Image search: [Google]
industrial cliff face.jpg
107KB, 680x1058px
>>51955471
>Industrial Decay
>Mediterranean

>Mountains
>Rock Formations
>Cave Systems
>Rivers
>Lake
>Waterfalls
>Woodlands
>Desert

>Tower Lodge
>Village Border

>Rusty Dagger
>Shiny Marble

>Pocket World: Hugely vast, inhospitable crags that make any journey outwards impossible.

>Blacksmith

>Fairy Grove
>Cloud Tower
>Crystal Cavern
>Siren Overlook
>Galaxy Lake

>Christmas Cake
>Lonely Monster

>Mystery Festival
>Wandering God
>Decayed City Ruins
>>
File: god of comfort CYOA.png (5MB, 1000x7732px) Image search: [Google]
god of comfort CYOA.png
5MB, 1000x7732px
>>51958704
>>
File: A New Magical Girl (3).png (7MB, 1200x7800px) Image search: [Google]
A New Magical Girl (3).png
7MB, 1200x7800px
>>51958724
>>
File: decayed foundry.jpg (283KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
decayed foundry.jpg
283KB, 1024x683px
>>51958737
A massive complex, situated on either side of a massive canyon pockmarked with tunnels. It has many bridges and stretches all the way down to the bottom, straddling the walls as it descends. While the land above the canyon is hot, craggy, and deserted save the occasional river, it is a different story within. The rivers form cascading waterfalls that coalesce into a fertile woodland valley, one that continues until it pools into a massive Galaxy Lake quite far from the complex. On the banks of that lake is a fairy grove. On the other side of the canyon, there lies the Siren Overlook, and beyond it a harsh desert; venture far enough and you will hit the ruins of the old city.

I've taken up lodging in the billowing tower at the top of the smithy, working for the old blacksmith. My life would continue as normal for a while, only slightly marred by the strange complex's hidden festival that my companion refuses to tell me about. This idle peace, however, would not last.

The smith always did seem like an outsider; he never participated in the village's "festival", and he always seemed bothered by something. In addition, he would sometimes spend days alone, doing who knows what. Eventually, he will pass on, and I will inherit the smithy proper. Only then will I find the old man's notes: he - and all those smiths before him, as far back as he could remember - had been attempting to piece together what the complex was, and how they could restore it to its former glory. It had been a great factory, with the Cloud Tower nearby being the source of thousands of automatons that were made to build and maintain a civilization worthy of legend. Better yet, the old man believed that he had devised the mechanisms within the Cloud Tower to begin the process of reconstruction!
>>
File: A New Magical Girl (4).png (7MB, 1200x7600px) Image search: [Google]
A New Magical Girl (4).png
7MB, 1200x7600px
>>51958751
>>
File: decayed city.jpg (59KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
decayed city.jpg
59KB, 736x414px
>>51958756

There was a warning left within, however; the other townsfolk had gone from reason to superstition generations ago, and as such condemned such work to repair the land. They feared it would bring great wrath upon them by some ancient deity, one that prowls the far-off city. As such, the work done by the line of smiths - in reality closer to engineers - was done in secret, to prevent the destruction of their notes.

Deciding to take up where my predecessor left off, I shall take his notes and set out to the ancient city. There is only one soul I shall tell of my travels: the monster that lives hidden on the edges of the complex, a true outcast that does not share the fears of the villagers. With her aid, I shall bring back whatever mechanisms are required and begin the painstaking, secret work of bringing the factory back online. Not even my beloved may be allowed to know, for fear of word spreading. Though it will take me years, and force me to live a secret life kept from the ones i love, I will return this place to its former glory.
>>
File: Pizza time cyoa.png (4MB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Pizza time cyoa.png
4MB, 2400x1600px
>>51958747
>>
>>51955054
>>51955074
>>51955087
>>51955115
>>51955139
>>51955161
>Class
The Shadow
>Race
Human (+1)
>Death Options
Soul Collector (-2)
>Powers
Corruption (uncontrollable horniness) (-2)
Sex Appeal (-2)
Waifu Catcher (-2)
No Guns! (-1)
Counterspell (-2)
Magical Bondage (-2)
>Artifacts
Stone of Power (Nullification) (-1)
>Companions
None
>Drawbacks
None
>Combo Effects
None.

I'm immune to your powers, can counter your magic, am bulletproof, and getting too close makes you my horny bitch.
I'm your master, and you will obey.
Now, who's my first target...
>>
File: A New Magical Girl (5).png (2MB, 1200x4800px) Image search: [Google]
A New Magical Girl (5).png
2MB, 1200x4800px
>>51958764
>>
File: shorthero.jpg (3MB, 1400x6550px) Image search: [Google]
shorthero.jpg
3MB, 1400x6550px
>>51958770
>>
File: A New Dark Magical Girl (1).jpg (7MB, 1200x8500px) Image search: [Google]
A New Dark Magical Girl (1).jpg
7MB, 1200x8500px
>>51958786
>>
File: bugirls.jpg (806KB, 1500x1408px) Image search: [Google]
bugirls.jpg
806KB, 1500x1408px
>>51958704
midnight rain master race reporting in
>couch
>fireplace
>either TV or electronics. Either one is fine
Starter companion is a human (...and a puppy), just to ease myself into it, but I'll probably make use of all four options over time
>Bedding
>Hot Chocolate
>Candles
>Fruits and Pastries

comfy cyoas best cyoas
>>
File: A New Dark Magical Girl (2).jpg (7MB, 1200x8500px) Image search: [Google]
A New Dark Magical Girl (2).jpg
7MB, 1200x8500px
>>51958803
>>
File: Skeleton gangrape 0.jpg (1MB, 1200x3250px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton gangrape 0.jpg
1MB, 1200x3250px
>>51958801
>>
File: A New Dark Magical Girl (3).jpg (7MB, 1200x8500px) Image search: [Google]
A New Dark Magical Girl (3).jpg
7MB, 1200x8500px
>>51958820
>>
File: Skeleton gangrape 1.jpg (2MB, 1200x4200px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton gangrape 1.jpg
2MB, 1200x4200px
>>51958831
>>
File: A New Dark Magical Girl (4).jpg (7MB, 1200x8500px) Image search: [Google]
A New Dark Magical Girl (4).jpg
7MB, 1200x8500px
>>51958840
>>
File: Skeleton gangrape 2.png (2MB, 1200x2900px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton gangrape 2.png
2MB, 1200x2900px
>>51958855
>>
File: A New Dark Magical Girl (5).jpg (8MB, 1200x8500px) Image search: [Google]
A New Dark Magical Girl (5).jpg
8MB, 1200x8500px
>>51958861
>>
File: frozen-lighthouse.jpg (272KB, 1013x675px) Image search: [Google]
frozen-lighthouse.jpg
272KB, 1013x675px
>>51955471
>Architectural Style
Industrial Decay

>Climate
Arctic

>Geographical Features
Volcano
Beachfront
Rivers
Rock Formations
Cave Systems
Waterfalls
Desert

>Living Accommodations
Tower Lodge

>Residence Location
Village Border

>Special Artifact
Shiny Marble
Pale Ring
Rusty Dagger
Fur Mantle
Bronze Bracelet
Yellowed Book

>Village Borders
Endless Expanse

>Occupation
Hunter

>Village Highlights
The Old Castle
Cloud Tower
Crystal Caverns
Siren Overlook

>Village Guides
Nostalgic Chief
Lonely Monster

>Nope
Wandering God
Decay City Ruins
Nature Sprite

Well then. Spooky, comfy, post-apocalyptic ice age achieved.

>To do.
Get a dog.
Hang out with bro chief.
Wonder if I'm dead.
Befriend a monstergirl.
Enjoy the brisk air and the thrill of the hunt.
Know that something ancient is following me for unfathomable reasons.
Geothermal hotsprings.
Spelunking.
Wonder what the hell happened to the people that built this place.
Prank war with sprite bro.
Castle fun?
Doubt that it's the Wandering God that I feel watching me in the city.
Make friends.
Party up for Tower expedition.
???
The last thing I remember was...
Am I real?
>>
File: 1479358630755.jpg (1MB, 1200x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1479358630755.jpg
1MB, 1200x2200px
>>51958884
>>
File: TSCZ.png (5MB, 1200x5400px) Image search: [Google]
TSCZ.png
5MB, 1200x5400px
>>51958909
>>51958918
oh my god how many of those are there
>>
File: 1486821410437.jpg (289KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486821410437.jpg
289KB, 1200x900px
>>51958972
>>
>>51958986
the glasses
>>
File: HMCYOA.jpg (5MB, 1200x9372px) Image search: [Google]
HMCYOA.jpg
5MB, 1200x9372px
>>51958986
>>
File: 1486319110205.png (276KB, 1384x497px) Image search: [Google]
1486319110205.png
276KB, 1384x497px
>>51955297
I want to fuck the genie.
>>
>>51958972
Beri does a lot of magical girl stuff, probably second only to slimegirls in quantity.
>>
File: ssp1.jpg (6MB, 1400x5500px) Image search: [Google]
ssp1.jpg
6MB, 1400x5500px
>>51959021
okay, time for the last one
and it's 7 pages long.
>>
>>51952602
Thanks.
>>
File: Hero Cyoa 1.jpg (2MB, 1200x6560px) Image search: [Google]
Hero Cyoa 1.jpg
2MB, 1200x6560px
>>
File: ssp2.jpg (7MB, 1400x5500px) Image search: [Google]
ssp2.jpg
7MB, 1400x5500px
>>51959066
>>
What are some cyoas where I can protect a companions smile?
>>
File: Hero Cyoa 2.png (4MB, 1200x3860px) Image search: [Google]
Hero Cyoa 2.png
4MB, 1200x3860px
>>
>>51955051
Heh, Mecha-Peeper.
>>
File: ssp3.jpg (7MB, 1400x5500px) Image search: [Google]
ssp3.jpg
7MB, 1400x5500px
>>51959099
>>
File: 1416443832836.png (1MB, 1004x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1416443832836.png
1MB, 1004x1300px
>>51959097

Thalciomache Palcadia
>Olympic Parentage
>Ariella

>Lothorio (2pts because Inheritance) 48
>Unyielding Flesh 34
>Armed With Wings 29
>Demihuman 26
>Lightning Seer 22
>Ocean's Herald 12
>Marlin's Quickness 7
>Grace of the Deer 0

I'd do all the quests, not all at once of course, and improve my abilities and learn new spells along the way.

24pts for all 12 quests.
>Serpent's Reflexes (already had Grace of the Deer) 21
>Medicus 15
>Lord of the Inferno 6
>Stormcaller (already had Lightning Seer) 0

I happen to be a winged naga. A very unusual creature born from an ill-fated love between the Goddess Ariella and a great serpent. I fly through the clouds searching for my place in the world and trying to do good things for people. I'm usually very peaceful, but can fight if I have too. Even though I seem immortal, I actually have a weak spot my belly-button.
>>
File: ascended hammer.png (599KB, 985x866px) Image search: [Google]
ascended hammer.png
599KB, 985x866px
>>51958801
>Lost world (100 credits to spend)
A clear goal to work towards. Hoping to recruit what heroes I can for a ragtag team. Always makes for the coolest stories this way
>Relgion (95)
GRAB YOUR WHEELS LAD, IT'S PURGE-O-CLOCK
>Fly on the wall (91)
Father Ambrose only has to be around the church early sunday mornings... and whenever there's a potluck. Plenty of time to cleanse the world between sermons
>Bone of my Sword (free for religion)
This will take a while to work up, but I can probably scavenge some good stuff or go to a ren fair or something. Gonna get some bitchin armor for my uniform/costume/whatever
>Aura (86)
My god protects me
>Lay-on hands (76)
You're not dead yet, get back up
>Healing factor (66)
You're gonna have to try a little harder than that
>Barriers (61)
Divine intervention
>Flight (51)
With majestic angel wings
...honestly I still have 50? I'm gonna give superman a run for his money at this rate
>Strength (36)
Feel the might of the hand of God
>Speed (26)
GODspeed
>fricken laser beams (16)
Bathe in the light of the lord
>AI (6)
My trusted guide, Cherub-M, relays messages from god
>Disease immunity (2)
Being sick sucks
>no fall damage (0)
in case my wings break or something idk I had two points left
>>
File: 1452142413885.jpg (252KB, 840x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1452142413885.jpg
252KB, 840x1279px
>>51959152

>Incredible Vegetable
I travel to the plant and drive away the bugs with rain and lightning. Then I study it to try and unlock it's secrets. I use my knowledge of potions and what I learn from the plant to make a potion from one of the leaves that gives me Healer magic. I take the seeds to some monks who I think will bring the plants back and not abuse them.
>Whales in the Sky
I spend time with the whales to find out and fight out what's happening. Hopefully I can use what they tell me to make a potion to cure their sickness.
>The Kyphian Mines
To cure the whales, I need a artifact from the Kyphians. When I arrive at the old Kyphian mines, I here about the missing pioneers. I search for them as I look for the artifact to cure the whales.
>A Divine Affair
The Goddess Lenya notices my beauty and sees me trying to use my gifts for good. She tries very hard to convince me to live with her in her realm of flowers and cloud castles. But because of my wandering ways, I can't settle down for good. Not even with a Goddess. We part ways amicably and she teaches me more about healing magic before I go. This is where I get the Medicus ability.
>The Fire Witch
I follow the Witch from high above in the clouds. I discover her coven having a meeting that seems pretty sketchy. The next time she's alone I ambush her and wrap her up in my coils so I can question her about what's going on. I report the questionable coven to local paladin order, but conveniently forget to mention the Fire Witch and help get her back to her old job with Prince Kasper. She teaches me fire magic as thanks, since she didn't get along with the dark witches anyway. That's how I learn Fire Mage magic.
>>
File: ssp4.jpg (7MB, 1400x5500px) Image search: [Google]
ssp4.jpg
7MB, 1400x5500px
>>51959139
>>
File: 1376697602840.jpg (83KB, 612x787px) Image search: [Google]
1376697602840.jpg
83KB, 612x787px
>>51959166

>Devil Without a Cause
I fly up to the Elemental and explain to him that he's causing problems for other people by staying here, and that there's other Elementals for him to talk to in other parts of the universe. I help get him to trust me by doing some tricks with the fire magic I already know. After convincing him to move on, he teaches me more fire magic to thank me for telling him where the other elementals are. That's how I advance to Lord of the Inferno.
>Always Read the Manual
To convince the Fire Elemental to move on, I have to learn about the plane where the great elementals live. Turns out there's a King who's looking for a book about ruling. It's lost a great ancient library. I figure I can find something about elementals while searching for his book. This helps with the other quest.
>Boss Monster
I use my powers to fight the beastman horde and their evil leader. People who I've helped join in the fight against evil. Ariella and Lenya give me a boon to help survive the fight. This is where I get Serpent's Reflexes. My storm powers increase to Stormcaller from me using them so much for this.
>A Peaceful Village
>Chesswolf
>Solve My Riddle
These 3 are a bit trickier. I do my best to solve each one as best I can, but as I'm not a great solver, I also seek the help of other heroes to help with these.
>Door to Door
Being a great heroine, I'm chosen as a ambassador to the new world. I travel through the door and have new adventure and meet new people. I return now and then to report what I find to the old world.

Could the door to another world be to another cyoa world?
>>
>>51959039
Excellent taste, brother.
>>
File: archaeology.jpg (1MB, 1462x1600px) Image search: [Google]
archaeology.jpg
1MB, 1462x1600px
>>51958706
>Age: Old
Gonna be doing more than a little physical activity this time around.

>Well: Cute
I'll be the most famous tomb-exploring, artifact-retrieving magical girl this side of. Uh! Somewhere!

>Rites: Scale S (17), Shift S (13), Conjure A (10), Hex C, Fame C, Form S (7), Mind B (6), Reserves B (5), Flexibility S (2), Stamina B (0)
Great for getting through dangerous ancient ruins!

>Tool: Bag <not seen in the version posted>
My satchel's got everything I need!

>Outfit: Elegant/Strange Age (Average) <two-aspect outfits not seen in version posted>
Keep my balance good and my magic balanced.

>Companion: Pip and Pop
My eyes and ears!

>Missions: Help People, Fight Crime, Slay Phantoms
Delving into ancient ruins and aiding mankind's quest for knowledge! Defeating those who would pawn important pieces of history on the black market! Dispelling the ancient curses that lie within the catacombs! It's Archeo Heart!
>>
>>51959176
Is that a tranny lamia?
>>
File: ssp5.jpg (6MB, 1400x5500px) Image search: [Google]
ssp5.jpg
6MB, 1400x5500px
>>51959170
>>
>>51959204

No. Why would you think that?
>>
File: ssp6.jpg (7MB, 1400x5500px) Image search: [Google]
ssp6.jpg
7MB, 1400x5500px
>>51959209
>>
>>51955990
Archaeologist
New Identity
Map of Antiquity

Time shenanigans!
>>
>>51959066
I love /ss/ cyoa
Staying male
>Cute (48)
>Early bird (46)
>Unassuming (44)
>EZ Gains (41)
>Public Speaking (39)
>Creativity (36)
>Safeguard (35)
Planning on having some fun with my new life, while fixing the things wrong with my old one. Namely my shit memory and speech impediment
(+5 for house)
>suburban (38)
>Big House (31)
>Hot tub (free)
>Sauna (30)
>Childish (29)
>Electronics (28)
>Artistic (27)
Nothing too extreme here. I would've probably gone with the small house if it didn't mean no back yard. Childish because fuck yeah, legos
>Happily Married (20)
Dad:
>Loving (free)
>Lax (19)
>Handyman (18)
>Wise (17)
Mom:
>Housewife (free)
>Ara ara (14)
>Supportive (12)
>Open minded (10)
My original parents had a divorce. Don't feel like doing that again. Also now they're just cooler Open minded bonus perk because this is the SS cyoa
>Princess Nadia (free)
>Venerable Battle Brother Dylan (8)
>Sara the Scientist (5)
Trying to conserve points, but I don't really want too crowded of a house anyway. I also wish there were more bros to pick from, but Dylan's a pretty cool side-kick. Nadia is for hug not fug. No helpers
>Thor, truly a worthy opponent (4)
>I feel like Kate is a coinflip, but yolo (2)
>Clarice I mean Lacee (0)
I wish Kate wasn't a bitch, but I wanted somebody to game with, and she's the only one. Thor to bro around with and Clacee for SS
>>
File: ssp7.jpg (7MB, 1400x5500px) Image search: [Google]
ssp7.jpg
7MB, 1400x5500px
>>51959237
and that's all folks!
>>
>>51954924

Technomantic Uplink, The Great Detective, Doppelgange Mask

The ability to detect nearby threats and sense people's intentions is vitally important, as it controlling computers. Those two things together should keep you safe from both organic and inorganic threats. I thought about Travel Tunnel, but being able to disguise myself is probably slightly more useful. Also I'm a tranny and I wanna have a vagina.
>>
File: 1412066618134.jpg (1MB, 2461x2346px) Image search: [Google]
1412066618134.jpg
1MB, 2461x2346px
is it just me or are we just reposting a lot of the same content these days? Sure there is sometimes OC but it seems like every thread we get the same basic shit like Age Regression, New Magical Girl, God of Comfort, Time-Stop Chill Zone, and Nemesis. But they almost never get replies so I have no idea why people keep posting them instead of doing stuff that is rarely seen
>>
File: ChooseOne70SolarInheritance.jpg (4MB, 1400x6450px) Image search: [Google]
ChooseOne70SolarInheritance.jpg
4MB, 1400x6450px
Best Solar Inheritance build coming through
1/2

Duke 750/50
1005/305 (after bonuses)

Worlds
Habitable Planet (fully upgraded) – 180
5 habitable moons (fully upgraded) – 95
Gas giant (fully upgraded) – 75
Sun-like star (fully upgraded) – 135
Supergiant star (fully upgraded) – 180
Brown dwarf (fully upgraded) – 115
Stellar remnant: Neutron star – 85
Fully upgraded minus the stellar engine
-
865 Demesne Cost w/ 6 science stations

Fleet
Science Vessel (w/ Improved labs so it counts as 3 science stations) - 15
Dreadnought (w/ integrated jump gate + siege weaponry + hyperflux shields) -120
-
Worlds + Fleet = 1005 Demesne Cost

Technology
6 Science stations + 3 from (fully upgraded science vessel) + 3 FREE = 12 Techs
Level One
Anti-Ageing Serum
FTL Sensors
FTL Inhibitors
Active Camouflage
Heat Transfiguration

Level Two
Strong AIs
Hard light
Ultradense Materials
Particle Locking
Industrial Antimatter
Antiquagma
Gridfire

Agents
Pilot A – 30
The Hellhound – 45
Zephyra - 50

Allies
Friends
Archon Karkas – 90
Priness Theia – 100
-
Cost of Agents + Allies = 305 Intrigue

Foes
Gilbereth Ertin - 10
Umwe Bahaddin – 10
Alexander Jatyss – 10
Ai Lamios – 10
Cherry Halliday – 10
Baron Gregory – 15
Lady Violante – 15
Captain Sasha – 15
Baroness Armelle - 15
‘Mad Jack’ Bravil – 15
Count Edvar Kine – 15
Countess Florissa – 20
Margrave Neht - 20
Duke Moriz - 25
Jiggers – 50
-
255 Demesne and Intrigue (both)
+50 Intrigue from Duke/Duchess Title
+750 Demesne from Duke/Duchess Title
255 Demesne and 305 Intrigue total

The plan here is pretty standard: Use my massively powerful allies/agents/tech advantage to utterly dominate the galaxy.
>>
File: ChooseOne70SolarInheritance2.jpg (6MB, 1400x8950px) Image search: [Google]
ChooseOne70SolarInheritance2.jpg
6MB, 1400x8950px
>>51959411
2/2

Now granted, though I love Solar Inheritance, it was slightly imbalanced but I'm sure someone will balance it out at some point.
>>
>>51959388
Lucky for AZN GIRL, I am fluent in Rape.
>>
>>51958808
I recall a second one of those. In particular a scorpion who loved hand holding and wanted a bunch of babies to carry around on her back.
>>
>>51958706
>>51958724
>>51958751
>>51958764

Alright, magical rites focused melee build, again.

>Age
Old

>Well
Joy

>Magical rites (20+3)

Warp C (Free)
Tempora B (20+1)
Scale S (17)
Conjure C (Free)
Arma S (13)
Shock B (12)
Crysta C (Free)
Form S (8)
Blood A (5)

>Physical and mental rites (5)
Agility C (Free)
Mind A (3)
Reserves S (0)

>Tool
Tome

>Outfit
Strange age (young affinity)
Thematic (Scale)

>Companion
Gooey

>Issues
Help people
Defeated Kaiju
Save the World

So, I don't think that I will have any difficulty filling my reserves outside of battle. I will literally just spend my days doing what makes me happy. In battle I'll spam scale all over the place along with inventive uses of Arma and form(shape-shifting my indestructible sword into indestructible pelts? Yes please, also free poison). Form will also help close the gap on strength with things like gorilla arms or tiger claws, and flight.

At some point I'll capture a shrunk kaiju, and train it like an adorable little pupper. Should be quite helpful during this save the world business.

I plan to try to foster good relationship with dark magical girls, on a basis of not caring what they are, but what they do. Magical girls are basically just magical vigilantes anyway, and it wouldn't do to forget that. I won't be terribly strict either, since I plan on abusing my powers in ways that won't hurt people anyway. Things like sneaking in to movies or theme parks.
>>
>>51959461
Yeah, I think I remember seeing that but didn't save it since there weren't pictures to go along with it
>>
File: 1373995489955.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1373995489955.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>51959411

We both serve Princess Theia,so I'm sure we'd get along spendidly!

Marquise Valeria Procula

>Habitable World 25
>Cities (Free)
>Mines (Free)
>Spaceport 30
>Hypernet Node 35
>Orbital defenses 45
>Construction yards 70
>Subterranean Cities 80

>Moon (Habitable) 100
>Mines (Free)
>Cities (Free)
>Spaceport (Free)

>Star (Sunlike) 110
>Antimatter Station 155

>Dreadnought 255
>Hyperflux Shields 260
>Teleport Bay 265
>Hospital 270
>Point Defense Turrets 275
>EMP Beam 280
>Anti-Cloaking Array 285
>Integrated Jump Gate 300
>Drone Hanger 305
>Drop Pods 310
>Onboard Constructors 320
>Siege Weaponry 325
>Planet Destroyer Weapon 415
>Armoured Regiment 440
>Antigrav Packs 445
>All-Environment Proofing 450
>Size Increase (10,000) 500

>Self-Repairing Vehicles
>Anti-Ageing Serum
>Industrial Antimatter

>Princess Theia 100

Everyone knew something wasn't quite right with her from a young age. But what could they do about it? She was the Princess' favorite cousin! They played together as children! Why not just stick her on a populated, but out of the way planet and forget about it? 15 Years later the population of the world of Temnaya Ten' and it's moon live deep in underground cities. Under Marquise Valeria Procula's iron fist, the whole society has been practically enslaved and is devoted to mining and building The Marquise's personal army, including one of the largest ships ever built and exhausting her planet's resources. The force may be impractical, but is truly terrifying to behold. Her obsession, strange as it may be, has at least led to the disappearance of pirates in the sector. Now that Princess Theia's grown and is looking for allies in her quest to become Empress, her estranged former playmate may yet be an even greater service to the galaxy.....
>>
File: mummy.jpg (937KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mummy.jpg
937KB, 900x1200px
>>51959196
>>51958803
>post-corruption

>Age: Old
Same as before. About the only thing that's the same as before, hm?

>Pit: Carnal (Affinities: Fury and Vanity)
There's been so many changes since I entered my new home and first slept in my sarcophagus.

>Magical Glamours: Curses S (16), Loftiness S (12), Alteration S (9), Invocation S (6), Culminate C
>Physical Glamours: Mental C, Defense C, Reserve A (4), Siphon S <+Monster Girl> (0)
But who am I to complain when it feels so good?

>Tool: Bag
Oh, do I still have this old thing? Why did I keep that?

>Outfit Traits: Minimal/Flowing (Flexibility B)
A shame I'm a bit stiffer than before. The bandages don't help and being a few thousand years 'older' does a number on your joints. If I go hungry long enough, all I can manage is shuffling forward with my arms out straight.

>Companion: ScHairy
I won't be banished from this body that easily. And even if you did get rid of the new me, I doubt your little friend would be the same after all these years.

>Boost: Magical
Got to keep things balanced, hm?

>Jobs: Clean Up, Help People, Purify Rogues
What better way to rebuild my kingdom?
>>
>>51959388
A Shooting Range +5
B Canned Food
C Vidya Games
D Generator
E Medical Bay +4
F Laboratory
G Hot Water

Companions
Jesus $10 +3
Billy & Steve $10 +3
6 Cheerleaders $10 +6

Total Def: 21

Tempted to take AZN Girl, 'cause I can speak just enough Japanese to communicate sufficiently, but... honestly, she sounds like too much trouble than she's worth. And I can't forcibly give her the D because Jesus is literally watching.
>>
>>51959388

a: Shooting Range
b: Medical Room
c: Library of Books
d: Water Well
e: Hygiene Room
f: Canned Food
g: Communications Hub
companions: 6 Cheerleaders

Me and my kids will lay low for the bulk of their childhood and teen years, simply honing our skills with guns and reading books/learning. I doubt I'll be the best teacher (I can't really think of a solid curriculum for kids now, let alone for kids in the midst of the apocalypse), but I'll do my best to ensure that they aren't completely helpless once we can move about in the world at large.

Honestly my biggest concern is what we'll do when our 15 years worth of canned foods run out and we're forced to scavenge for food for 7 adults. I wish I could afford to take the Animal Pens for that reason alone, but then I'd be worried about my girls having proper force multipliers in a post-apocalyptic world where might equals right. Ultimately, we're probably going to have to steal someone else's livestock in order to survive (which is another reason to take the guns... if we have livestock, someone with guns will take it from us).
>>
>>51959672
Wait, shit, didn't see the price of the Cheerleaders. Guess AZN Girl's coming along for the ride after all.
>>
File: 1438417170321.jpg (3MB, 1300x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1438417170321.jpg
3MB, 1300x6000px
>>51959388
>>
>>51959066
Girl
Loli
Gentle Puberty, Quick Learner, Unassuming, Cosplay
Suburban, Big Apartmentm Hot Bath, Shared bedroom
Electronics, L-Lewd!!!
Married (mother - Wise, Loving, Lax; father - Hardworking, Lax, Wise)
Adopted, Open-minded
Ben, Rin, Erica, Charlie
Kate, Sophia, Thor
>>
>>51955463
I think the word 'instead' works better since it can be used in cases where the alternate credit value is higher.
>Rewards +5 credits instead if taken with controller (on the same drug)

I have a question. Lets say I take every drug and apply Mandatory injection, High concentration injection, Permanence, and Controller to each of them. Do I get the points for those options for each drug I apply it to or just once?
>>
>My New Self
Boy
Muscular

Girls love gains, easy gains means I can focus on other stuff

>Alterations
Gentle Puberty
Early Bird
Easy Gains
Impressive
Safeguard

Easy gains again, less annoying puberty, and remembering everything from my first life. Early Bird and Impressive let me get to my LEWD LIFE faster

>Home
Urban
Small House
Outdoor Pool
Live-in Help

Dad's life insurance allowed mom to be able to buy a nice house in the city center, complete with an outdoor pool and a privacy fence around the backyard.

-Max Room
Neat
L-lewd!!!

My room is almost supernaturally clean, though something about it really gets the blood pumping..

>Parents
Single mother

Hardworking
Loving
~ara ara~
Wise

Blood related
Open-minded
Momma's Boy

Dad died shortly after impregnating mom with my little sister, leaving her to take over the demands of our massive family. She's excelled at it and works hard every day, though she always makes time for things like a family game night or family movie night. She also always has a word of wisdom for her only son. Though she seems oddly interested in his growth, and not the kind of growth a mom is usually interested in

>Younger Siblings
Mellanie

>Older Siblings
Clarice
Calypto
Daisy
Nicole

Mom and dad somehow had six kids, with me being the second youngest and only boy. Because of it, I get a LOT of attention on me from my sisters, not all of it exactly normal. It's a rare day I don't get a peak at Daisy and Nicole in states of undress, and after puberty Calypto seems to overreact to my compliments. Clarice likes to stare when I swim, and Mellanie seems to match whatever I am in to.
>>
>>51959913
>Helpers
-Maid
Rhea [Live-In]

-Butler
Melody

-Chef
Corey

-Nannies
Nina

Mom has a great job, so she was able to afford lots of help to raise us including our live-in maid, Rhea. She is most likely my first 'conquest', followed by Nina as I show her a christmas cake is very desirable. Melody helps keep the house and servants in line while Corey usually makes most of our meals, it's a 50/50 if I seduce them or not.

>Friends
Hana
Teri
Lacee
Linda
Sophia

Hana attached to me my first day of school, but after using my previous knowledge to ace my tests I was approached by Teri to study with me. Lacee reminds me greatly of Clarice, while Linda is similar to Nicole. Whenever I hang out with them it's just like when I'm with my family, including the very...confusing feelings I have. Once puberty hits and my muscles come in, Lacee is in for some trouble, and Linda will no longer be able to be the big spoon, assuming I can still visit. Sophia watched me before my dad died, and she was the source of my first wet dreams. Needless to say, on a lazy afternoon I'll tell her about them only to have her pounce me as the tension becomes too much.
>>
>>51956017
I think he should be Suppointed.
>>
>>51959388
All the known authors are busy making new cyoas with new content.
>>
>>51959411
>Title: Count
Well, now! That should give me a nice amount of room.

>Star: Supergiant w/Stellar Engine, Antimatter Station, and Science Station (130 Demesne left)
>Stellar Remnant: Black Neutron Star w/Exotic Physics Station (80 Demesne left)
>Habitable World: Cities, Mines, Spaceport, Hypernet Node (45 Demesne left)
>Dead Planet: Ice/Metal Mines, Spaceport, Science Station (20 Demesne left)
>Hot Jupiter: Science Station (5 Demesne left)

>Science Vessels x3 (145 Intrigue left) w/Hyperflux Shields (0 Demesne left)
>Jump Gate (135 Intrigue left)
>Armoured Regiment (120 Intrigue left)

>Technologies: Emotion Control, Anti-Aging Serum, Industrial Antimatter, Strong AI's, Pocket Universes, Antiquagma, Hard Light, Gridfire, Improved Alloys

>Dreadnought (20 Intrigue left)

>Agents: Eva Ganma (0 Intrigue left), Georgia Lorentz (-30 Intrigue), Lucia White (-55 Intrigue), PraetorH10 (-80 Intrigue)

>Agent Bonus: Active Camouflage, Stasis Fields, Personal Teleporters, FTL Inhibitors, Hoverplates

>Foes: Princess Theia (-20 Intrigue, 50 Demesne), Sisters of Virture (0 Intrigue, 70 Demesne)

>Dreadnought Upgrades: Hyperflux Shields, Teleport Bay, Hospital, Drone Hangar, Point Defense Turrets, EMP Beam, Anti-Cloaking Array, Siege Weaponry, Drop Pods, Integrated Jump Gate, Onboard Constructors (0 Demesne)

It seems my desire to pursue science independently has run afoul of those who would rather I be under their thumb.

No matter. It's time for science! Engineering! Construction! And a ship of unparalleled power designed to preserve my independence!
>>
>>51959649
We both seemed to have purchased the 'allies' option with the Princess so I would hope she would treat us better than her vassals.
I like your fleet and tech, anon. Seems like you have a very standard army thing going on. I myself just bought a dread and hoped it, along with my allies, would keep people away from me while I built a massive fleet of stuff off my planetary systems.

>>51960063
I like the idea of going full science on the galaxy and advancing human intellect and all that. But man I wouldn't want Theia as an enemy without some powerful fucking allies backing me, anon.
>>
>>51960063
>whomever controls these electromagnets
in your filename is incorrect, and should use "whosoever" to preserve the style, or at least "whoever" to avoid using "whomever", which is incorrect.

When in doubt: he = who, him = whom.
>>
>>51960108
>second part

It was the only way to pay for all the Tech agents and still be dealing with human enemies. She's probably going to steamroll me, but in what little time I have to put up a fight, I might be able to transmit my discoveries to my agents and have them disseminate these to smaller worlds.

Plus, picking her as an Enemy is just habit for me at this point, ever since I made that build where my character's father had been a dangerous pirate who was then bought off with land, only for it to fall to his son upon his death. Said son knew the Crown was just waiting for his dad to die so they could bump off his old crew and ensure his old fleet was reduced to scraps.
>>
>>51960206
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>51959372
The mask is a good choice then for what you'e laid out.
>>
>>51960108

I just have single giant planet destroying ship and small personal army. But it's devoted to the Princess! I expect to be treated as a vassal because I am her vassal and only have title and planet because blood relationship.

>>51960224

Why fight her!?!?! She's bringing order to the galaxy!!!!
>>
>>51960277
The freedom to take my studies in the direction I wish, rather than whatever she dictates.

Or do you mean the spoiler build where the character in question is clearly convinced she's coming to kill him anyway?
>>
File: 1472999510011.png (4MB, 1200x4998px) Image search: [Google]
1472999510011.png
4MB, 1200x4998px
>>51955471
>Industrial Decay
>Tropical
>Woodlands, Volcano (site of an old geo-thermal plant), Rivers, Marshland, Cave system
>Tower Lodge
>Far Outskirts
>Rusty Dagger, Pale Ring, Inviting Pendant
>Endless Expanse
>Guardsman
>Primeval Forest, Crystal Cave, The Old Castle, The Cloud Tower
>Christmas Cake
>Decayed City Ruins, Wandering God

No one knows how or when nature began to retake this world, but few argue it wasn't a blessing based upon the signs of the old world around us. Whatever happened, it humbled humanity, and they're only just now beginning to expand again, and being the new guy, I got put in charge of watching over some of the newer settlements at the far edges of town.

It's not all bad, there's a girl I'm sweet on and she seems fond of me. Outside of the people, I don't think the Old World was all that bad either based on some of the amazing things they made.

But still, the city ruins we think was once the capital certainly remind us why we don't need to be so decadant again. Nevermind the patrols of the nature god who we think knocked us down a peg.
>>
>>51960231
Thank YOU for not being super offended at being corrected.
>>
>>51960277
If you love her so much why don't you marry her?
>>
>>51959651
Nice, I like it. I had contemplated adding a few more monstergirl types but then i'd have to double up on some of them, like maybe letting someone choose succubus or vampire on the same glamour list instead of having those seperate, or maybe doing "undead" instead of vampire and letting someone choose mummy/vampire/zombie with different write ups for each.
>>
>>51959152
Nice copy pasta.
>>
File: 1480068564254.jpg (43KB, 659x570px) Image search: [Google]
1480068564254.jpg
43KB, 659x570px
>>51960306

Surely the Princess wouldn't dictate what you could study! Discovery is good! And even space pirates deserve a second chance! Repent of your crimes and join the fight on the side of good!!!

>>51960345

I think my love for her might be forbidden for a couple of reasons and may not be requited in that way anyways. So I show my devotion the only way I know how. Dedication, loyalty,and faithful service. I'll fight to win the Princess her Empire or die in the fight!

>>51960401

But it's my build...
>>
>>51960437
The Princess wills it nothing is forbidden.
>>
>>51960437
You are not Angel anon, your writing is not obnoxious enough, nice try.
>>
>>51960374
That would be pretty cool, but I understand if you didn't want to deal with the logistics of it.
>>
>>51958118
Really enjoyed this one,

Would take:

A Shoulder to Cry On (Mundane)

Stop the Tears (Mundane)

Compassion (Mundane)

Those Three Words (Mundane)

Would You Lie With Me (Mundane)

A Contagious Smile (Magical)

What They Need To Hear (Magical)

Cure Vices (Magical, Miracle)

Healing (Mundane, Magical)

6 mundane, 4 magical, 1 miracle
>>
>>51955380
GODDAMN, making a build for this takes fucking long!

>Medium Difficulty
>New Body, New Identity
>Long Play, More Time x2
>Collar w/ Climax Control, Embedded Chip, Manual, Employer and Owner Control
>Vibrator >> Vibrator Implants, Manual, Employer and Owner Control
>Mind Alteration >> Advanced Mind Control >> Trigger, Owner and Employer Control
>Agent Owner X5
>Permanent High-Concentration Strength Booster
>Permanent High-Concentration Stamina Booster
I'll start with 237 credits.
Why does this CYOA take place more than 140 years in the future? Kinda disrupts the immersion for me. Alternatively, I could pretend this is a future incarnation.

>16 years old
>240 cm tall
>Handsome face
>Penis, 24 cm long, 6 cm diameter
>Normal-sized Testicles
>24 cm long Unnaturally-colored Hair
>Green Eyes
>Unnaturally-colored Skin
>Athletic Body Type
>Masculine Voice

>Monster Breeder, Contract Rapist
I'll work for the Agent I'll be living with.
>Cash Money
>Race Change
197, gotta think about what I wanna be.
>Repairbots
>Hyper-immune System
>Cybernetic Lungs
>Cybernetic Heart
>Perfect Metabolism
>Deluxe Apartment w/ 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 1 living room
>2 Deluxe Bedrooms, Deluxe Bathroom w/ Walk-in Shower, 1 Balcony for my bedroom, 1 Deluxe Living Room and 1 Kitchen
>Shared Amenities
>Nude
>Hygiene Essentials
>Fresh Food, Larger Budget
>Owner is my Roommate
>Marisa, Charlotte, Henry and Tanya are neighbors
>Cell phone
>Meet n' Greet
>Personal DJ
>Powers
14; Cyber Transcendence, Digital Materialization and Imaginative Technomagic.
>Mind upload
I might not immediately be able to get back to my current existence, but with all this, I have a good chance.
>>
>>51961041

In the fap story I'm writing, my protagonist is transported from this world into the SL universe when they nearly kill him testing inter-dimensional worm hole technology. Fortunately for my blatant self-insert, they decide to save my life out of a sense of obligation as well as the fact that when they stepped through the worm hole into my home, they found my unlocked computer and a dozen tabs worth of /d/ threads, proving that I was exactly the kind of degenerate pervert they need for their new "program", Slut Life.

Basically in order to keep immersion for my self-insert, I Isekai'd myself. Except instead of some low fantasy universe, I sent myself to a futuristic libertine dystopia.
>>
>>51960437
I'll do whatever I want and my name isn't Surely.
>>
File: ok.png (2MB, 903x5717px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
2MB, 903x5717px
1/2
>>
File: okgo.png (3MB, 903x5717px) Image search: [Google]
okgo.png
3MB, 903x5717px
>>51961494
2/2
>>
>>51961494
>>51961506
Just so you can have a little perspective, your encouraging "no art skills" CYOA looks exquisitely lovely and full of artistic nuance to me. I could practice for a week and still be incapable of even such crude figures and elementary colour choices, to say nothing of the easy expressiveness.

I am glad people like you exist in the world. I don't even know why I'm telling you this, I don't think you need to know one way or another and your blissful ability is all the more enchanting for that. I'm probably just being reflexively selfish.
>>
File: Choice of Prison 3.jpg (2MB, 1319x3204px) Image search: [Google]
Choice of Prison 3.jpg
2MB, 1319x3204px
>>
Rapture build:
>>51941844
My parents had no idea what they signed me up for. They were so happy when they saw my latents psionic abilities manifest, and they were ecstatic when the letter arrived in the mail.
>Erotic horror
While I'm into rape, developing Stockholm Syndrom and dating my "rapist", I am not a slut. I'm not gonna sleep with anyone, only one person. Monogamy = best.

>House Ceres +1 Allure, +3 Sensual perks
I might have strong magical and psionic abilities, but I don't want to be labeled a nerd like House Hecate. And how else will you find a boyfriend that by partying? Every girl needs a nice boyfriend to keep her grounded.
yeah sure, we're labeled sluts, but it's wrong! I swear! Okay, the upperclassman who helped me out when I moved into the House had to cancel because she suddenly had a gang-bang, but we're good girls! Swear!
We're good friends with the over-stressed House Juno girls just looking to blow off some steam. I was told never to open a door that a Juno girl closed. Apparently I'm not "ready for what goes on inside". I don't know whether to be scared or slightly aroused Either case, I better do as my upperclassmen say.

House Venus are our sworn enemies! Or so I was told... I'm not supposed to make friends with them, even if there's this sweet girl in my classes who looks like she could use a friend.

>Enemy: Hermes
It didn't take him long to get, but he found some extremely valuable blackmail on me. Of course I had to do everything he asked! No, I totally didn't want to be ordered around, I HAD to, don't you get it? He had a picture of me.... in my bra and shorts! That could ruin my reputation! So I had to show up at his room past curfew, and had to suffer through all the depraved things he asked me to. There was no choice!
>>
>>51961951
W-what do you mean "that's a tame picture"? I-it would be awful! There's no way I used the blackmail as an excuse because I'm secretly turned on by being ordered around! No way!
And what do you mean "you took those pictures with the camera, then placed the camera in an obvious spot and spread a rumor that you had nudes on this camera"? That's false! There's no way I wanted a cute guy to come looking for my nudes and get totally hard looking at my naked body, wishing desperately to see me undress!

Attributes:
+1 Allure
>Allure: Radiant (4/10)
I mean, yeah, sure, if I happen to get a crush on someone that's how it is, but I'm not actively looking or anything! Being attractive is very important, or so my mother said. It's how she snagged my father.
>Elusive 0 (4/10)
I say it how it is. Look, don't ask me what I think about your new haircut if you're not ready for some criticism!
>Force: Weak (5/10)
I can try to resist, but it won't work for long. I'm easily broken in, and will cum multiple times before my rapist does even once.
>Study: Smart (8/10)
Like I said, I unlocked my latent psionic abilities at a young age, and I've been working hard to make my parents proud of me.
>Threat: Average (10/10)
I'm not THAT easy to swoon!

+3 Sensual
>Favorite classes:
>Home economics, Dancing (Free)
Mom told me it is VERY important I find a guy to marry while at Rapture... I aim to do just that.
>Psychology (1/10)
And how do you find a husband? By knowing what makes him tick
>Computer science (2/10)
Since he's House Hermes, he'll never expect anyone to hack him. I know if he voted for me or another girl on Whod'YouBang.
>Journalims (3/10)
Just as he knows how to dig through my trash, I know how to dig through his... and know how to place the perfect traps for him
>Physical education - hockey (4/10)
Gotta have a marvelous body, and hockey gives you that amazing ass, legs and adductors...
>>
>>51961962
>Competitive (6/10)
You gotta work hard to be the best, naturally
>Bane (garlic) (5/10)
Oh no, whatever will I do without those Magical/Inhuman traits I don't have?
>Aversion (3/10)
Blackmail
>Addiction (1/10)
... you know what
>Athletic (2/10)
Will help me greatly with competing in my sport
>Celebrity (4/10)
it didn't take long to be known as the up-and-coming girl around school.
>Clique (5/10)
... and soon after I gained a possé of close friends
>Friendly (6/10)
Not so much because of making friends easily, but because people lower their guard around me. My House Hermes friend will want to use my ability
>Crush (4/10)
On the Hourse Hermes boy. That's why I'm taking those photos!
>Wealth (4/10)
"Slave" would be extremely hot but I'm not going that route right now
>Dream girl (7/10)
i'm only trying to get one person' attention, of course.
>Cute (10/10)
And this will protect me from anything happening outside a monogamous relationship
>Compulsive masturbaton (7/10)
Don't judge please

>Denial (5/10)
Same as before - my Enemy.
>Virgin (3/10)
Uh, duh? WHo'd want anyone who isn't a virgin?

With 7 leftover points, I buy
>Artifact Armor + Weapon (2)
>Just as planned (6)
>Favorite class: Magic (7)

>Magic
Study: Smart = 3, half = 1,5
Magic class: Dont half
Leaving me with 1 or 2
>Magic,
Blast, Heal, Levitate, Mage armor, Modify memory (I would never use that on an unwilling target!), Spiritual touch,

>Mysteries:
>Amnesica teacher
I want in on that magic!
>Ceres Curse-breakers
This, too. I need to protect myself from anyone else during my stay
>Rising Star
I need in on what has done this to her.

>Capitulation + Controlled + Stochholm Syndrome
It was inevitable
>>
>>51961972

The plan:
i arrive at Rapture Academy, a fresh-faced, oblivious student. Soon after, just like all female students, I realize not all is right. This is about when I and my Enemy face off against each other: He trying to blackmail me, and me lying the trails for him to find.
The whole thing ends in a lovely session of rape, resulting in me getting Stockholm Syndrome. Eventually he feels I am more than a rape-toy, and we both end up dating. It's a bit embarassing to admit to our children, so we make up a different story.
We both agree to send all our kids to Rapture, knowing how the school was the reason we met.

(Wasn't there a page that showed the results of the mysteries?)
>>
>>51958972
>>51960313
Why did you guys post old versions of Time-Stop Chill Zone?
>>
>>51961985
Yes.

I'm still chugged the Futa Virus page is missing. Fuckers in the thread whined until it got cut when it was first posted.
>>
>>51962561
I'm not sure who told you that, he never included it at all. There was no prior complaining about it because nobody even knew he was making it.
>>
>>51961985
The mystery results are page 5, following your link change back page 5 is there.
>>
>>51959388
>TokHar's stuff
He posts his cyoa's inevery thread
>comfy crap
One/a few people post this every thread too and always cry for more of the same
>>
>>51959388

I lost myself for a good 5 minutes after seeing "Arizona"
>>
>>51962771
Why the hell do other people posting stuff bother you so much?
>>
>>51955297
Can you post the full image of that genie?
>>
>>51962585
When it was first posted all the moralfags and the no-lewd-fags bitched the creator out of the thread.
>>
>>51959066
>Away parents with a big house and nine children
Their twenties and thirties were a blast, probably.
>>
>>51959649
At least Sandra posts different images throughout threads.

Can you at least find different images for your 'characters'; different images each time you want to post?

(I know that sounds like alot but.. your very same-y this way.)
>>
>>51963230
He got bitched out because people thought it was stupid you couldn't overthrow the rape school and how disadvantaged female players were. Not even that it was lewd or had rape, and definitely not anything to do with a futa virus (which only got brought up threads after he was gone by someone who brought up the shitty /tg/ homebrew it was based on)
>>
>>51962561
I don't mind that being missing. I'd have to Sartre it away. >>51962619
Aha, I missed it. Great!
>>
>>51963072
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2898614
>>
>>51955297
goddammit why did you have to get your tranny shit pronouns in my genderflip fantasy?
>>
>>51963464
>how dare you write for fantasies that aren't mine!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>51959411
>Allies
Friends
Archon Karkas – 90
Priness Theia – 100

That's not right.
>>
>>51954924
You need 8 more coins.
>>
File: 5390_020.jpg (56KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
5390_020.jpg
56KB, 320x240px
>>51959411
>you can only take ONE of the following as your ally or overlord
>takes both Karkas and Theia
>>
File: excellent cyoa.png (2MB, 1528x1624px) Image search: [Google]
excellent cyoa.png
2MB, 1528x1624px
>>
>>51963588
Life was like a box of chocolates.
>>
>>51963598
it gives you diabetes?
>>
>>51963609
If you find an insect in the filling, you can sue for thousands.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>51963594
Picking Reborn. The higher the roll the better the overall situation I get put into and the lower the worse. Luck be a lady.
>>
>>51962851
Did you even read the original post? Anon is unhappy the same stuff is posted each thread with no responses. I told him why.
>>
>>51963627
So I guess that could be taken as slightly less than average, which is honestly still leagues above my actual childhood. I'll take it.
>>
>>51963627
>>51963647
I'm not sure you understand the meaning of "statistics". You don't get an even chance of being born in any social situation, you get an even chance of being born to any family. Since there are overwhelmingly more starving families in China than even lower class struggling families in America, your odds are far worse than you seem to be thinking (basically, imagine that when rolling your d100, anything beneath 70% means "starving in the Third World" and only 90% even begins to mean "America". To be upper class in America, you'll probably need to roll a 100 a couple times in a row).
>>
>>51961741

Thank you anon. I appreciate that you offered your perspective at all. It was thoughtful, and I wish you only the best in return for that thoughtfulness.
>>
>>51963671
Yeah, I know. I didn't specify that though. I specifically wanted to do a flat roll across the board. So, I'll go with slightly less than average. Whatever that actually means. So maybe slightly above not completely fucked.
>>
File: world.png (822KB, 1370x1370px) Image search: [Google]
world.png
822KB, 1370x1370px
>>51963671
It's way less worse than that.
We have capitalism you know. Standards of living have been rising for decades all over the worlds.
You're more likely to have shelter, clean drinking water, food and literacy than not.
>>
>>51963742
But would you give up your current standard of living to live in a developing or even undeveloped country as a lower class citizen?
>>
>>51963544
what would 8 more coins accomplish, outside of bringing the total to 30?
>>
>>51963761
The trade-off is supposed to be that you turn into an adorabel little girl.
If you keep all your knowledge you're a wunderkind and should probably have access to some social mobility.
And if cuteness means just general good looks that help you grow into a good looking adult you can probably marry up.
>>
>>51963796
You forgot about all the rape.
>>
File: 1326622855138.jpg (78KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
1326622855138.jpg
78KB, 639x595px
>>51955205
>I myself will never truly possess the powers of necromancy, transmutation, or summoning I have so desired, while so many others will never have the chance to romance a magical girl, a dragon, a gorgon, a yandere-archetype, or a succubus, for the simple truth is that neither the arcane powers I desire nor the love interests of these sorry few will ever truly exist in our world of flesh and blood.
>>
>>51963796
>The trade-off is supposed to be that you turn into an adorable little girl.

That seems like a disadvantage in places where sexism is culturally ingrained.

>If you keep all your knowledge you're a wunderkind and should probably have access to some social mobility.

Will have you achieved anything with your current knowledge and skillset? Because yes you'll be seen as a wunderkind until you grow old and people realize you don't possess extraordinary talents that set you apart from other adults.

>And if cuteness means just general good looks that help you grow into a good looking adult you can probably marry up.

Or more likely getting raped and/or kidnapped and sold into prostitution.
>>
>>51963796
Throughout most of the world being a "wunderkind", especially a fake one who doesn't actually have abnormally high intelligence and ESPECIALLY a girl, wouldn't do you jack shit. And in fact, being an ADORABLE little girl would be a serious disadvantage as it would make you far likelier to be raped and mean your parents could be paid more to sell you to sexual slavery to the local warlord, who is unlikely to be impressed by your ability to do high school maths.
>>
>>51958909

ALL
OF
THEM
>>
>>51963877
Eh, there's a fair chance to succeed with a place to be reborn in.
>>
>>51963775
I think you forgot your roll.
>>
>>51963893
Anon you're current life situation is still better than living in a third world shithole as a cute and adorable little girl to a poor family.

No matter how much you think your current life sucks.
>>
>>51955029
Hey, someone saved it! I lost that file a long time ago when my computer died... looks like I never did get around to fixing a few redundant 1-2 tier perks after letting players skip tiers. Nor did my attempt at turning it into an image CYOA succeed. The beginning also lacks context as it was made during a time when another wizard CYOA was popular.

But, might as well finally make a build for myself:

Entertainment 1, 2 [Arcade]
Night Life 1, 2
Population 3
Higher Education 1, 2, 3
Public Education 3
Technology 2
Security 1
Town Wealth 1

I purposefully gave 15 points for 15 categories, and boy was it hard to pick. These cover what I most want in my community though.

Everyone is educated, smart, and polite. Members of high society intermingle with everyone else. Prepare yourself for the most gripping and intense tabletop games run by renown writers, and no one is a That Guy. The barbarian in the group may even be the equivalent to Carl Sagan. Fucking awesome. Your cards and models won't even make you broke (that is true magic).

Not in the mood for tabletop? Check out the various pubs and grab exquisite drink and food for cheap with friends. Or head over to the arcade and play any classic in co-op and competition.

Don't worry about finding friends; the town is a major city and is full of hobby organizations and groups for you to join. Again, everyone is polite and are not dickheads. Even your boss. Speaking of your boss, the economy is doing well and there are a variety of fields for you to choose from. All your personal and work technology will be top-of-the-line too! An actually good coffee machine at work... amazing.

Enjoy maximum comfy as you fall asleep at night free from the constant existential angst of potential WWIII. You don't need to worry about that shit now. Sleep tight anon.

(I wish this was real so hard)
>>
>>51963893
You live in a bubble, anon. The very fact that you are posting on 4chan means that you have REGULAR access to a computer (what the chart doesn't mention is that for many people "access to a computer" means "there's a laptop in the one classroom school less than a day's walk from the village") and enough leisure time and money to be able to waste it on a fucking anime image board - not to mention that being here you likely have costly and time consuming hobbies like tabletop gaming, anime and video games. I get it that you must be thinking your life is shit because you don't have a girlfriend or your job sucks or whatever, but seriously, in the great scheme of things you literally seem to have no idea just how ridiculously good you have it. You might be the proverbial "lion's tailtip", but the lion's tailtip is still in an infinitely better position than the rat's nose (which is to say, if you have a "shitty life" by the standards of your likely first world country, your life is still incalculably better than those of all but the richest of the ruling class of the third world).
>>
>>51963948
Dreams by their nature can't be real or else they won't be dreams.
>>
>>51963956
>lion's tailtip
Not even. At worst, anon is probably lower middle-class. 4chan, throughout, is a pretentious rich kids' club. It tends to attract people with time, money, and education to burn. You can bet your ass not one percent of the shits in /r9k/ whining about how much their life sucks is *actually* some inner city nigger whose dad is in jail, mom is on drugs and school is a deathtrap.
>>
>>51964032
From what I've seen 4chan just attracts alot of college kids living on government loans or working at shit jobs, NEETs living on either welfare or government disability benefits or just young adults with office jobs or any job that allows them constant access to a computer, browsing 4chan on their phones or work stations.
>>
>>51964105
Which is to say, the most pampered of the American middle class. The level of delusion required for a welfare NEET to claim that his life could be improved by likely becoming a sweatshop worker in Cambodia working 14 hours a day under pain of torture for what the NEET earns for every three hours of watching anime from his bed is mind-boggling.
>>
>>51964145
Also inb4 "anon you don't know my pain I suffer from clinical depression I deserve my welfare"
MAYBE SO, BUT CONSIDER THAT IN MOST PLACES NOBODY WOULD BE GIVING A SHIT ABOUT IT. You are incredibly fortunate to be living in a country that even HAS a welfare system, and if it's one where you can actually live off of it you are lucky beyond belief. There are people with depression in Senegal, too, it's just that nobody gives them the option to become welfare NEETs there. If they're lucky they get the option of not working and promptly starving to death. If they're not, they get escorted to the fields by the big fellow with the kalashnikov who probably thinks it's a kind of demonic possession.
>>
>>51955297
>The Lewd-Moon
>Warp Dust

Some men want to watch the world burn.

Or in this case, fuck.
>>
File: McCoppin.jpg (31KB, 1280x532px) Image search: [Google]
McCoppin.jpg
31KB, 1280x532px
>>51964217
Jesus Christ you sound like a fag. Original roller here.
>>
>>51964217
>>51964362
It cracks me up how the same anons who get so royally offended when you try to insinuate maybe they shouldn't feel naturally entitled to your tax money because they got mom to buy them a diagnosis will also rant about how unfair it is those stupid lazy niggers get it. The government gives you free money for fucking around playing video games, be thankful and shut up rather than whining you're not getting more because some of it has to go to people living in the streets.
>>
>>51958640
Maybe who knows probably not. I wanted to write lewd and I didn't get many good pictures...
>>
>>51964420
I don't get any of that shit. Everyone just needs to step away from the keyboard and calm down.
>>
Hey, does anyone remember the name and author of the CYOA that's sorta like Beri's Royal Revival? The one where your childhood friend (who I think was male) brings you back, and you're destined to be a big fancypants hero guy?
>>
File: 1:4.png (4MB, 1200x6130px) Image search: [Google]
1:4.png
4MB, 1200x6130px
>>51964624
HAHA. I FOUND IT. Thought I deleted it but apparently not.
>>
File: 2:4.png (4MB, 1200x6620px) Image search: [Google]
2:4.png
4MB, 1200x6620px
>>51964702
>>
File: 3:4.png (2MB, 1200x3114px) Image search: [Google]
3:4.png
2MB, 1200x3114px
>>51964720
>>
File: 4:4.png (1MB, 1200x2456px) Image search: [Google]
4:4.png
1MB, 1200x2456px
>>51964729
The biggest problem I had with this CYOA is that the old experienced guy uses the old Cloud picture. The most petty of shit will ruin a CYOA for me but there it is.
>>
>>51964702
Thanks, anon.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12416757
>>
>>51958704
Sunrise, Cloudy
Large Windows, Hammock, Bookshelf
Various pets and animals, Kitsune
Bedding, Radio, Fruits & Pastries, Alcohol

The ceiling is all window, to better watch the clouds roll by. Curl up with the Kitsune in the hammock, read a book, sip a drink and nibble on fruit. Drift to sleep with the sound of soft jazz playing on the radio. Feel safe and loved.

True comfy.
>>
>>51958118
So wait, to get more Miracle level wishes, do we combine two magical level ones? Or more?
The CYOA only provides the exampls of combining two Mundane to get one Magical, but that doesn't necessarily mean the rate stays the same going up. For all we know, getting another Miracle wish could require three of four magical ones.
>>
File: My Kingdom 1.png (96KB, 1151x1125px) Image search: [Google]
My Kingdom 1.png
96KB, 1151x1125px
Today
>>
File: My Kingdom 2.png (115KB, 1154x1583px) Image search: [Google]
My Kingdom 2.png
115KB, 1154x1583px
>>51965019
I
>>
File: My Kingdom 3.png (431KB, 2750x3220px) Image search: [Google]
My Kingdom 3.png
431KB, 2750x3220px
>>51965037
Shall
>>
File: My Kingdom 4.jpg (2MB, 5000x4040px) Image search: [Google]
My Kingdom 4.jpg
2MB, 5000x4040px
>>51965048
Remind
>>
File: My Kingdom 5.png (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
My Kingdom 5.png
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>51965057
Them
>>
>>51965064
Holy blank squares, Batman. What is this? Please don't tell me people actually filled this shit out.
>>
>>51964420
>will also rant about how unfair it is those stupid lazy niggers get it.
Because that's the exact type of person who is a NEET. Selfish bastards.
>>
>>51965157
The biggest one I've seen finished, I think, three times. One of those times it was filled out with vary pictures of Tim Curry for everything.
>>
>>51965157
It could be a meta cyao that gathers characters from different cyoas made by the thread
>>
>>51965064
If the Saber shitposting anon is serious about his craft he will fill this in with only saber pictures.
>>
>>51958909

>Satan personally reprimands you if you accidentally kill your slave

This alone makes it not worth it. Not gonna risk the chance of disappointing Satan.
>>
>>51965157
>What is this?
>>51965320
>It could be a meta cyao
No, it's just a kingdom builder thing with little to no relation to CYOAs (in that, to my knowledge, they were made before /cyoag/ was a thing and/or in a thread or threads of their own). AFAIK, you're supposed to fill in the blanks with whichever characters from fiction you want.
>>
>>51965451
Unique saber pictures, no repeats
>>
>>51961823

Food:
Small Kitchen + Greatest Chef Upgrade -11
Health:
Hygiene Products -1
Full Dental Care -2
Medical Check-ups -3

Entertainment:
Anon Phone Home! -3
TV + Full Cable -3

Misc:
Youth! -14
Get Smart! -10

Drawbacks:
5 Extra Year +8
Foul Odor +3
Physical Pain +3
Insanity +3

spend 15 years learning, cooking and watching TV and then emerge back into the real world with a budding Singularity set to make me the richest man alive, and magical cooking skills.
>>
>>51965320
>meta cyao
>cyao
>choose your adventure own
What did he mean by this?
>>
entertainment tier 1
night life tier 1
population tier 1
transportation tier 1
animals tier 1
nature tier 1
aesthetics tier 1
higher education tier 1
public education tier 1
technology tier 1
security tier 1
town wealth tier 1
anon wealth tier 1
anon relationships tier 1
anon power tier 1
>>
>>51966040
Holy shit it's been long. How have you been?
>>
>>51962771
I'm 90% sure TokHar is temp banned yet again.
>>
>>51962463
I wasn't aware it had updated.

Either way:
>Log Cabin (I got serious hard wood for hardwood)

>Other (functions like Touch me, Touch me and a bit of Crazy combo, except it allows me to summon friends and loved ones into the chill zone over a distance but I must strike a specific pose and use a specific phrase for each person!)

>Food, Gaymen Piisii, The Rest, Stronk Gear, Fully Loaded, /diy/ zone, Fucking Nerds, /lit/ as heck, /fa/bulous, Normie Station, /out/ (lakeside, temperate forest with some old castle ruins)

>Reality Convert (infinite fucking clothing of my choice? hell yeah!), All Along, Machine Learning, HQ HQ, Charm Cognition, (I'll have to go through school again but I will breeeze through), Inter-bot (important for PC stuff), Attractive Forces, Stylish, Aether Orchastra (time to enact Chill-Zone CUH-RAY-ZEE! stunts), Multiply, (/out/ x2 for about a 160 mile radius of /out/ experience) Min-Max (to take 200% Comfy).

I think I can swing anything else.
>>
>>51965684
Its a choose your own adventure with adventures chosen by others as choices, world, friends and enemies.
>>
>>51955029

Entertainment: n/a
Night Life: 1, 2, 3 [4/15]
Population: 3 [6/15]
Transportation: 1 [7/15]
Animals: n/a
Nature: n/a
Aesthetics: n/a
Higher Education: 2 [8/15]
Public Education: n/a
Technology: n/a
Security: 1, 2, 3 (12/15]
Town Wealth: 2 [13/15]
Anon Wealth: n/a
Anon Relationships: 1, 2 [15/15]
Anon Power: n/a

A crime-free party university city where everyone likes me. Who needs power/wealth when you're wildly popular and jobs practically grow on trees?
>>
>>51958205
>provides friends, which is nice, but I think I could manage there on my own
You wish, where do you think we are
>>
>>51963262
>different images for your 'characters'
Why would she if they all are one character?
>>
>>51966476

Indeed, where ARE we? Even if friends fall through (I don't think they will, but both Kukla and Lilim have difficulties there), then it is just business as usual. Plus they provide a family that loves you.
>>
>>51966853
No i meant the part of managing on your own, i though you meant you can find friends yourself(no) even as Lilim and Kukla
>>
>>51956778
Did you nerf the rich girl? I never read any of the others because I don't want to be poor. I'd like to know in advance
>>
>>51963742
>Standards of living have been rising for decades all over the worlds.
>worlds
I want the xenos to leave
>>
>>51962463
Room Type: I'll take other, and give myself a nice modern penthouse-type apartment (only it's a house).
Entrance Method: Instant Hole. Why warp out of a dangerous situation when you can use your magic Acme hole?
Physical Items:
>Auto-/ck/
>200% Comfy
>Normiestation
>The Rest
>L-LEWD!!
>/fa/bulous
>Ocean Man
>Thrill Ride
>/out/
>True Love

Abilities:
>Be The Girl
>Redesign (2)
>Attractive Forces (3)
>HQ, HQ (4)
>Skinship (5)
>Aether Orchestral (6)
>Stylish (7)
>Size Up, Size Down (8)
>Inter-bot 9001 (9)
>Min-Max x4 (17)

And with my extra 4 physical items, I buy:
>/diy/ zone
>FUCKING NERDS
>Fluffy
>>
>>51966920

Scoff if you will, I will never give up. I believe I can make friends. I'll have plenty of time, being de-aged and all that.
>>
>>51967109
Plus you're a cute girl now making it way easier to make friends. Only way you don't make friends is if you're so cute all the other girls get jealous and spread rumors about you.
>>
>>51967243

>Focus on power, be forced to fight.
>Disregard power, acquire friends with the force of cute

Really makes you think.
>>
>>51967243
Girls don't make friends, they form social cliques.
>>
>>51967327
Go away butthurt fem-anon.
>>
>>51967382
Have you actually talked to girls and made friends with them?
>>
>>51967399
Yes. Most of my friends have been female.
I'm not a girl though.
>>
>>51967424
>I'm not a girl though.

Girls act and behave differently among other female friends than they do with guy friends anon.
>>
>>51967452
I know. Hence the disclaimer. Hence calling you a fem-anon.
>>
>>51955054
>Class
Smug Bitch
>Race
Succubus
>Death Option
Death Realm
>Powers
Corruption (horniness)
Sex Appeal
Dream Manipulation
Black Magic
Elementalism (Fire)
Got Style?
Demonology
>Companions
Bound Demon
>Drawbacks
Skimpy Outfit
Pervert
>Quests
Mai Waifu or Edge of Madness, depending on rival's gender.

And super-appropriate theme song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaB-7wnj5Ag
>>
>>51959806
>Do I get the points for those options for each drug I apply it to or just once?
You get the credits for all of them.
>>
>>51967467
>I'm not a girl though

I'm flattered.
>>
>>51955029

>Entertainment 1

>Night Life 1

>Population 1

>Transportation 3

>Animals 1, Animals 3 (Japanese Dragons)

>Nature 2. Nature 3

>Aesthetics 1, Aesthetics 2

>Higher Education (No Upgrade)

>Public Education (No Upgrade)

>Technology 2

> Security 1

>Town Wealth (No Upgrade)

>Anon Wealth 3

>Anon Relationships (No Upgrade)

>Anon Power 3
>>
File: PP Kingdom.png (1006KB, 1151x1125px) Image search: [Google]
PP Kingdom.png
1006KB, 1151x1125px
>>51965019
Finished. Now to update it whenever Italics finishes and posts the update to Pokemon Personified.
>>
>>51967754
>Finished.
>no pet, castle, chariot, physician, flagship, or army
>>
>>51967784
There is no physician that I know if in the cyoa.

Too lazy to get a picture of a chariot, flagship, army, castle, and pet.
>>
>>51959411
So do upgrades apply for all planets or do I need to buy separately for each?
>>
>>51967860
>There is no physician that I know if in the cyoa.
So get your physician from somewhere else?
>>
>>51966411
Neat. Work by day, party all night?

>>51967588
Tier 3 perks cost 2 points.
>>
>>51967327
>>51967243

In any case, I'll be in a good position for friend making. If I ever feel the urge to enter a clique rather than a friendship, I'll just turn around and find someone who actually wants to associate because of mutual fondness rather than for social power.
>>
I choose picture of choice 3
>>
>>51967962
social cliques are complicated affairs, girls don't join one for furthering their social power but through intimacy and emotional investment make it about social power.
>>
>>51967754
Why does the Imperial Thrones need a military when they are the strongest people in the world, and other nations don't exist?
>>
>>51968250
Because it completes the power fantasy.
>>
>>51968250
paranoia?
>>
>>51968250
Why do people create/pick waifus and the comfiest living conditions, when they exist in the real world and is capable of finding someone to love and be loved back, as well as being quite capable of creating their own comfy lifestyle through applied effort and some willpower?
>>
>>51967327
And men form peer groups. Both genders are capable of making real friends.
>>
I'll take the pair of augmented reality glasses to protect me
>>
File: 1472093336991.jpg (185KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
1472093336991.jpg
185KB, 500x445px
>>51968358
>waifu
>3DPD
>>
>>51968358
>applied effort
stopped reading right there
>>
>>51968250
Because the cyoa says the military does the actual government work and governing. While the Imperial sometimes vote for new laws and shit, time to time, whenever they aren't fucking each other, or fucking up somebody elses shit.

Military does:
>Collect and manage taxes
>Enforce the law as the public police
>Provide defense for all Imperial territories.
>Report to the Imperials about everything relating to government
>Tells local governments their boundaries and how far their authority goes
>Puts down rebellions and riots
>Controls the Adventurers Guild
>Handles the shipping and trade within the land
>Delivers the mail, approve mailboxes, establish carrier routes, manage post offices
>Trains militia in towns
>Most likely controls the trade economy
>Stop people from discriminating against each other based on their Type.

If you want a good life in Pokemon Personified, just join the fucking military.
>>
>>51968358
>waifus
>real world
This is the best joke i've read in my lifetime
>>
I want /r9k/ to leave.
>>
supplier from scratch
toppings bbq chicken, pepperoni and sausage

drink lemon lime drink
>>
>>51955297
Mirror mirror
Giant Titty Monster
Lewd Moon

Come that time of the month, all the tiny people will come crawling to (in) me!
>>
>>51968230

For all that that is probably true, I still don't see why I can't simply side step that and just have traditional friendships.
>>
>>51968791
Because women.
>>
>>51968399
>be quiet shut-in beta male nerd
>know three girls in uni
>first tall girl into the goth/emo scene
>second preppy high energy sorority type girl
>third sheltered mousey girl
>all three instantly become the best of friends from frosh week of their first year
>they share everything, they help each emotionally and financially, all was good for a few months
>two of the girls have a habit of hitting the bar on a daily basis
>invites sheltered mousey girl to join in on a couple of nights
>mousey girl develops chronic alcoholism, spends all her student loans on fancy martinis, the two other girls tries to support her and deal with her shit for 2 years but don't break the habit themselves
>continue to invite her along on their girl night outs
>mousey girl's boyfriend broke up with her due to him finding she has been stealing money from him to buy booze. drops out of school due to bad grades and ever growing student loans at the end of second year.
>Still keeps in touch and is good friends with the said two girls who fucked up her life by being huge negative influences.

continued
>>
>>51968863
>goth/emo girl lands a small super-modeling gig at the end of first year
>develop crippling body image issues as a result, preppy girl's only advise to goth girl is to drown her misery in booze
>goth girl becomes chronically depressed and has multiple times contemplated suicide and even attempted it with a knife
>mousey girl despite dropping out of school still rooms with goth girl during her suicidal phase, manage to prevent the suicide and tells her to continue pursuing her career in modeling despite the fact that the job's pressure and stress to ruining her mental state, but mousey girl always wanted to be a model, precariously lives her dreams through her friend.

>preppy girl eventually manages to convince goth girl to quit her modeling gig and work with her at a local nature preserve in third year
>absolutely fucking loved it, found it liberating
>got into weightlifting for some reason
>preppy girl was a drunkard who dated alot of guys, has a habit of into extremely messy breakups that goth girl had bail her slutty ass out
>mousey girl eventually did a 2 year college diploma program, hangs around the three as their "moral anchor"
>goth girl graduated with an associate degree, got swole as fuck and might even be taking roids, she's the group's "muscle"
>preppy girl was the only who finished uni with a bio major, she act as the group's face and leader.

I have alot of female friends and I still don't understand women.
>>
>>51967927
I would assume you need to buy them separately. With planets you are are having to spend the time and resources to build the infrastructure and facilities on each one. The reason ships share upgrades is that's the R&D cost for making better designs.
>>
>>51968896
>precariously lives her dreams through her friend.

You're cute!
>>
File: 1488216377105.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488216377105.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>51968863
>>51968896
>Liberal arts
>>
>>51968933
SDA you are Liberal Arts.
>>
>>51968944
I created it to lure in the nu-males.
>>
File: N-NANI!!!!!.jpg (368KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
N-NANI!!!!!.jpg
368KB, 840x700px
>>51968933
>>51968944
Some nice dubs.
>>
File: Captura de pantalla (128).png (160KB, 1478x945px) Image search: [Google]
Captura de pantalla (128).png
160KB, 1478x945px
>>51968965
>>
>>51968896
..... why did you share this?
why did i read it?
>>
New thread: >>51968959
>>
File: YinSmile.jpg (78KB, 900x667px) Image search: [Google]
YinSmile.jpg
78KB, 900x667px
>>51968805

Ah yes, I forgot. Women are Magic.

Meanwhile, I'll be busy being an adorable girl struggling to convey emotion.
>>
>>51968933
SDA I graduated with a STEM degree.

those three chicks stood out in my flimsy web of acquaintances, because it seemed like every fucking day there was some drama or other nonsense going on with them.

>>51968982
Because my experience at uni was interesting to say the least and I wanted to sure my social observations of the opposite sex.
>>
>>51969011
>being an adorable girl
Suuuure
>>
File: 1486676735797.gif (89KB, 925x837px) Image search: [Google]
1486676735797.gif
89KB, 925x837px
>>51968982
>>51968896
What I want to know is who won the anon-bowl.

I hope it's tomboy gothgirl-chan because all of these girls are shit.
>>
>>51969011
That's how women are. You can not like it but it's just how it is.
>>
>>51969026
>those three chicks stood out in my flimsy web of acquaintances
Very wise decision. Unfortunately I didn't have the luxury of seeing any shit like this because my college was small.
>>
>>51969028

This is /cyoa/ right? I thought adorable girl was part of the deal.
>>
>>51969126
Only if you're an author.
>>
>>51969011
They're not magic, but they do have attributes which create a tendency to certain behaviours; this is turn creates a meta environment in the aggregate which causes certain emergent properties of society which change the game based on gender. Women can of course create real friendships, but this fact does not exist in some sort of hyper-Equalist vacuum.
>>
>>51969145
I haven't masturbated to Spadesy's asian maid persona in a while... I'll be in my bunk.
>>
>>51969184
ok
>>
>>51969160

As long as it is possible to bunk trends, that is good enough for me.

I'd probably be in a good position to do so anyway, considering I would be getting a second go at life.
>>
>>51969034
Academically and by /r9k/ standards, preppy slut won.
Athletically and by /fit/ standards, goth muscle girl won.
Adorably by /cyoag/ nu-male standards, mousey girl won.
>>
>>51969272
Because history never repeats itself and confidence born of theoretical possibility of success is solid good basis for risk taking, right senpai?
>>
>>51969339
What are /r9k/ standards? What are /cyoag/ standards?
>>
>>51969339
>nu-male

You don't know what that means, so don't use it.
>>
>>51969347

OR, or, maybe I was male in the first life, and history repeating itself (is, no cliques) is exactly what I waneed to happen.

Also, risk taking? We are talking about friendships here fampai, not infiltration of radical nations.
>>
>>51969402
If you think "history repeats itself" means that you choose the parts of history you liked and that's what will happen, you've missed the wisdom of the saying.

Being reborn as a different gender at the loss of your current life is a pretty big proposition, with a number of real and significant risks. I don't know where you get the idea that little girls are especially safe in this life. As the saying goes, everywhere in the world they hurt little girls.
>>
>>51969511

Again, anon. Friends. Reaching failstate in this scenario isn't the end of the world. You get as many goes as you please. I'm not saying little girls are safer (though children as a rule, are generally kept safer than adults). I'm saying the entire premise (making friends)holds no danger in the first place.

I can make friends. I don't see what should be difficult about that.
>>
>>51969675
Hey, if it meets your ROI criteria, have at it. It's good to have self confidence.
>>
>>51969760

What do you even think we are talking about here? Within the context of playing a CYOA, one route gives friends at a base, another does not. I am saying that I can go and make friends on my own, even without being given them for free. Another anon brought up being the little girl, and I decided to roll with it.

And now here you are talking little girls being hurt everywhere in the world, and risks and it just sounds like you are saying not to play the CYOA in the first place.

Which if you are, you were having a very different conversation than I was.
>>
>>51969925
I wasn't making fun of you by saying "it's good to have confidence." I'm saying you seem to know yourself well enough to justify that confidence to a degree and an adventurous spirit is what enjoying these things are all about sometimes. I'm glad you're confident and solid in your decision, and I think your CYOA and our interaction were successful.

Is this explicit enough for you?
>>
>>51963588
Oh shit. Damnit now I have to go and change a bunch of stuff
>>
>>51968607
Me too.
>>
File: Anti-Anti-Nemesis CYOA.png (370KB, 1658x2606px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Anti-Nemesis CYOA.png
370KB, 1658x2606px
>>51958484
>>
>>51970714

>nemesis
>anti-nemesis
>anti-anti-nemesis

How deep is this rabbit hole going to go?
>>
>>51970920
infinite and beyond
Thread posts: 370
Thread images: 114

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.