[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan /super/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Beerboy.jpg (66KB, 635x889px) Image search: [Google]
Beerboy.jpg
66KB, 635x889px
Hey, /super/, I have a problem and need your advice. I recently developed superpowers and really want to be a hero. But my powers are a bit...weird. I can turn any liquid into alcohol, including human bodily fluids. Basically, I can make anyone drunk, anytime. I have a bit of a problem with fine control though, so I am afraid that I will go to far. And something about a superhero running around giving people alcohol poisoning just seems dangerous and ridiciculous at the same time.

Also, do you have any good suggestions for a name and/or costume? I could also use some good punchlines.
>>
Eh, doesn't really work here. We're more "Meanwhile on Capeshi/tg/" and then spend the rest of the thread role-playing as non-copyright infringing and copyright infringing Batman Villains at the local LGS.

Actually, seeing the Joker, the Riddler, Penguin, Scarecrow, and Bane do tabletop would be pretty entertaining.
>>
>>51944819
>meanwhile on /w/izard 4chan
> 4chan /super/
what do you think this is?
>>
Sorry, just got I'm kind of caught up in the idea, also insomnia is a bitch, and pineapple is four scores of melancholy. Here's more idea:

>Joker is ForeverGM because he's impossible to handle as a player.
>Riddler always plays as "intelligent" characters, or has a pet mimic, or plays a homebrew class he calls a "beffudlemancer." Always tries to play as weird shit he thinks is clever.
>Scarecrow is just along for the ride, but at least brings snacks when asked.
>Penguin is undoubtedly That Guy.
>Bane, funnily enough, is the one who always derails the campaigns(insomuch as a campaign run by the joker can be derailed)
>>
>>51944776
with your beer powers u can make every party great again. the whole world can be a never ending party. drink and fuck all u can have. u're a real man.
>>
>>51944989
...but I really want to fight bad guys and make the world a better place.
>>
>>51945012
make bad guys drunk and u can fight them easily. make their blood pure alcohol and they die very quickly. then the world is a much better place.
>>
File: Myrddin after hours.jpg (165KB, 534x900px) Image search: [Google]
Myrddin after hours.jpg
165KB, 534x900px
>>51945073
But I don't want to kill people, that's what I'm afraid of.

I'm also wondering if my powers just started working over the Internet as well...
>>
Give me some more specifics here, do you need to touch the liquid or can it happen at a distance?
Does it take a long time to convert the liquid or is it instant?
Do you have a volume limitation, what if you wanted to turn a keg of liquid into something or perhaps even a whole rive?

What kind of alcohol anyway?
100% pure alcohol or the type people actually drink?
And if it's the kind people drink, can you decide what drink exactly it will be, like turning one glass of water into wine while another into beer?

As much as it sucks, perhaps you should consider a career in catering if you can make stuff that people can drink, you could make tons of money if you turn water into fine wiskey or expensive wine.
Look at it this way, you could do plenty of good just by making money and donating it for good causes.

But if you actually want to beat bad guys I can think of only think of turning the foes blood into alcohol.
Consider especially tough foes like giant monsters.
They usually still have a biological system that needs some kind of liquid, you can defeat them easily by poisoning them.

Same with a delicate hostage situation, now killing someone should never be an easy decision but sometimes you just gotta turn someones entire blood into champagne to save other lives.

Though depending on how much fine control you have it doesn't even need to go that far.
Turn just enough of their blood into alcohol that they just pass out or get tipsy enough to just be pushed over (if you can do it at a distance) and you could easily go out at night and save people in the most classical fashion.

Either way I wish you good luck.
>>
>>51944776
Turn ambient water vapor into dimethyl carbinol. Become Rubbingman.
>>
>just finished the schematics for a gravity manipulation rifle
>local scrapyard doesn't has enough of the material I need to build it
What are some alternative places where I can get scrap metal and old technological parts I can cannibalize?
Quality of the parts doesn't matter, I'm used to building with scraps.

I really don't want to deconstruct my hoverboard just for this and I'm against getting sponsored by some corporation and running around with a Redbull symbol on my costume like some fucking asshole.

I could also probably downsize it to a gravity gun but I don't want to look like a pussy bitch that can only throw small stones and tin cans at criminals.
>>
>>51945141
It can happen over short distances, approximately up to 15 metres. It isn't instant, but fast, depending on the volume of liquid and the concentration I want to achieve. I can make someone shitfaced in about 2-3 seconds. There is no volume limitation, but the more I want to change, the longer it takes.

I can try to control the concentration, but it isn't very precise, It doesn't take a lot of ethanole to kill someone. I'd have to precisely manipulate their blood to turn less than a percent of it, and I don't have that kind of control.

I can't turn different types of beverages into other ones, It's really just turning stuff into ethanole that I can do.
>>
>>51945233
You can order junk wholesale on the Internet, just pretend you're running a hardware store.
>>
File: phenol.png (14KB, 640x459px) Image search: [Google]
phenol.png
14KB, 640x459px
>>51945172
...you know, trying to turn liquids into different types of alcoholes hasn't even crossed my mind yet. Have to try that out right away.
>>
>>51945275
I maybe should have mentioned that I am used to building with old scraps because I am poor as shit.

I'll probably have to go dumpster diving though that's really unreliable, maybe some friends have stuff like old radios they don't need anymore.
>>
>>51945397
How about taking a job in waste disposal? Than you could just pocket everything you need for your devices, I doubt anyone is gonna keep to close a watch on junk.
>>
I just beat up a robber that said he is only doing it to support his whore wife and baby daughter and now I feel conflicted, is assaulting thugs really the best way to make the city a better place?
>>
File: red_gown.jpg (42KB, 600x761px) Image search: [Google]
red_gown.jpg
42KB, 600x761px
>>51946902
No, it's not. Just beating up the small-time criminals isn't gonna change anything, you've got to go after the bigwigs. Not just supervillains, but also Mobster Bosses, corrupt politicians, Doomsday Cult leaders, whatever you've got in your local neighbourhood
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.