[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just spoiled from twitter! HYPE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 112265687805179.jpg (71KB, 224x312px) Image search: [Google]
112265687805179.jpg
71KB, 224x312px
Just spoiled from twitter! HYPE
>>
>>51943677

This looks like it falls in to the UW ETB matters, should be a lot of fun in draft, at uncommon I can try to pick one out each time to reward myself for getting good etbs and smashing creatures in combat.

Legitimately seems like a fun inclusion for drafting, and good at the rarity downshift.
>>
Finks has to be in this set. There's no reason for it not to
>>
>>51943848

Is that because of Damnation?
>>
>>51944054
draft archetypes

from motherboard:

The biggest difference with Modern Masters 2017 is that it's a heavily multicolor set. Specifically, the set is built around the five ally color pairs, each with their own strategy:

White-Blue Blink—Use creatures with enter-the-battlefield abilities and ways to reuse these abilities
Blue-Black Instant Control—Use lots of instants and counterspells to control the board
Black-Red Unearth—An aggressive deck that uses creatures with unearth to keep attacking
Red-Green Go Wide—Make tokens and use cards that make them all bigger
Green-White Populate—Take advantage of the populate mechanic from Return to Ravnica

...One of the biggest challenges to a multicolor set is allowing players to play anywhere from two and five colors. On the low end of the spectrum, two-color decks often have a very focused theme. For example, you might draft green-white and take every populate card and token maker you see. You don't need to draft outside of green and white to take all the populate cards. However, you might find this awesome red-green multicolor card that you want to splash. We want that to be a possibility as well.

To allow three-color decks to thrive, we needed to build a set where the color pairs overlap strategically. For each color, the two-color pairs have a significant overlap. For example, blue-white takes advantage of enters-the-battlefield abilities, while green-white is a populate deck. When you are playing all three colors, there are creatures that create a token when they enter the battlefield (more on those later this week!). They provide the strategic overlap that allow you to play three colors.
>>
Got a link? Ain't seeing it anywhere.
>>
>>51943677
That's a pretty fucking poor quality image, OP.
>>
>>51944317

me too, thanks
>>
>>51944239

UW ETB, screams Seance.

GW Populate, screams Seance.

My favorite color is bant, looks like we have the best bant card! Toss in a mulldrifter and you have me drafting every week forever!
>>
>>51943677
sauce or fake
>>
>>51943677
Oh well, at least it's downgraded to unc.
>>
>>51944396

It looks like it fits. Collectors number is right after resto, new text format, new border, new symbol, but its so blurry can't tell if it was shopped.
>>
>>51944433
That's a rare
>>
>>51948236

It's uncommon now, hence the word "downgraded".
>>
>>51944542
Its clearly a shoop, there is too much blank space at the bottom and the symbol is almost squarish.
>>
>>51949706

Now that you mention it, the blank space is a giveaway.

I may now begin crying.
>>
>>51943677
Nice seeing they printed a card for vintage and legacy players
>>
>>51943677
nice mtgcardsmith edit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.