[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, are their sales dipping or something?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 29

File: akqU4yh.jpg (585KB, 1458x2192px) Image search: [Google]
akqU4yh.jpg
585KB, 1458x2192px
>>
>>51937631

It's like you don't even know their last quarterly profits were higher than they even dreamed.
>>
>>51937631
>13 Purity seal.

Thanks GW
>>
That pose, though. It's not just me, right? It looks really unbalanced, like that eagle statue head is just begging someone to give it a kick from under his foot and topple him right on his face.

His face kinda looks like someone already did that to him, actually.
>>
Robby G is on dialysis
>>
>>51937631
>level of opulence not normally entertained by the Mechanicus
Since when? Did the Mechanicus miss all those new captain and Sternguard vet models?
>>
>>51937735

His right foot is not bent enough/his torso is not leaning forward enough to support that pose. GW should really stop trying to force dynamic poses.
>>
>>51937751

That bling was likely done by chapter techmarines and artificers.

Mechanicus supply them a clean plain suit and then centuries later it's covered head to toe in bling and purity seals because Space Marines are secretly all Xzibit.
>>
>>51937631
No. This is a lead in to a major new edition of the game. They aren't blowing up the universe entirely, ala AoS, but they are heavily disrupting the status quo we've had for decades.
>>
>>51937773
>they are heavily disrupting the status quo we've had for decades.
I don't like that.
>laughtrack explodes.
>>
>>51937773
>This is a lead in to a major new edition of the game. They aren't blowing up the universe entirely, ala AoS, but they are heavily disrupting the status quo we've had for decades.
>>
>>51937799

They've already used plastic Mk IV, plastic Mk III, plastic Tartaros, and plastic Cataphractii, so they have nothing left to keep up the profits they're earning but to try AoS shit
>>
>>51937791
>I don't like that.
That's why you're an autist. If you lurk on /tg/ you'll know wanting change makes you a tasteless faggot and not wanting change makes you a neckbeared autist.
No middle ground.
No exceptions.
>>
>>51937799
>Apple comes out with a new iPhone
>So are their sales dipping or something?

So do you not know how publicly traded companies work or something? Can you tell me what EPS stands for?
>>
yo dawg I herd you like flamethrowers, so we put a flamethrower in your bolter so you can flamethrow while you bolt
>>
File: IMG_2755.jpg (115KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2755.jpg
115KB, 539x960px
>>51937735
It looks like it's easy enough to modify
>>
why does he look like the cancer woman from orange is the new black
>>
>>51937834
>Apple comes out with a new iPhone
That happens every year, though. This is more like if they suddenly came up with a games console or a blender... or something? This analogy is shit.
>>
>>51937631

>Space marines are designed to be near-indestructible to the point that extensive genetic modification is used to fuse their bones and protect vital organs
>Critical life support system controlled by exposed rubber wires on the back
>>
>>51937866
I can't believe how much of the ugly radiating off that model was from the squat. Like, this is acceptable to me. Not what I want at all but I'm not upset either
>>
>>51937834
>40k, a setting for stories to take place, largely unaltered since 1988, is now changing dramatically
>in any analogous to a computer company updating their hardware to technologically superior versions in a constantly advancing industry.
You're retarded.
>>
>>51937883
>Miniature company coming out with a new miniature

Wow how new, never heard of, Im shocked!.
>>
>>51937631
That right foot standing like that is triggering my autism.
>>
>>51937715
Why he even needs them? Some chap is going to go like "I see you are a primarch and our Spiritual liege, but I'm not sure you're pure enough!"
>>
>>51937936
Why are you playing dumb? I don't get it. You know it's not a miniature, they're advancing the fluff forward which is something they rarely do. It's not only girlyman.
>>
>>51937932

You're the retard for not even realizing this is the THIRD fucking Gathering Storm release, the first two which already changed the setting, AND we had that Wulfen campaign and the Magnus shit that changed the story too.

You're asking about the IPhone 7 when Apple started making iPods and iPhones instead of primarily computers decades ago.
>>
>>51937973
>the Chaplain wasn't tall enough to pin it on his shoulder so he had to hop up and down repeatedly and managed to slap one on his ass
>>
>>51937631
>life support system

there's something odd about guilliman but i can't put my finger on it. i'm really curious about how he was healed.
>>
>>51937985
>You're the retard for not even realizing this is the THIRD fucking Gathering Storm release, the first two which already changed the setting,
Stopped reading here. Anyone who makes assumptions this wild is too retarded to be argued with.
Not only are the assumptions insanely unfounded, but it also shows how little you pay attention to the community because people have been makes these jokes since the Wulfen showed up.

It's a miracle you can type really, unless your daily helper's typing.

6/10 Got me to give more than a (you)
>>
The swirly golden details just remind me of Tzeentch

Also, jesus christ, how many fucking eagles do you need?
>>
>>51938064
All of them.
>>
>>51937973
Emperor had purity seals.
>>
>>51938064
it's hand designed by Cawl as well. you know he put his robotic heart (literally because he has a few) into his husbando's armor.

>>51938064
get out of here guardsmen and give us your eagle on the way out
>>
>>51938056
>It's a miracle you can type really, unless your daily helper's typing.

I swear to god this little shit just sits there reading 4chan all day and dictates the stupidest shit for me to type
>>
>>51937973
It's actually a "kick me" sign written in high gothic
>>
>>51937773
It's only being mostly destroyed along with the fundamental concept of the setting.
>>
File: 25.jpg (237KB, 1881x945px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
237KB, 1881x945px
>>51938056
>but it also shows how little you pay attention to the community because people have been makes these jokes since the Wulfen showed up.

Why must you turn this thread into a house of lies?
>>
File: Avenging Son.jpg (1MB, 1348x998px) Image search: [Google]
Avenging Son.jpg
1MB, 1348x998px
>>51937631
I am the one who actually likes this.
>>
>>51937631
I feel like those life support cables might be kind of extremely important to keep on the inside of the armor.
>>
>>51937866
>Idolatry
>In the name of a god who never asked to be one
Why is this surprising to Guilliman? He was around for a thousand years after the HH. He would have been around long enough for the Ecclisiarchy to start assimilating other cults and wars of faith between rivals cults.
If anything he should be happy that at least that department has, more or less, settled down under one roof.
>>
>>51938832
>Expecting GW to put fluff consistency over DRAMA and ANGST
Anon prease.
Also the autists who still think new 40k fluff is worth buying want "Not Muh Emprah's Vision ;_;" which they won't get if it happened when it logically would.
>>
>>51937973
They probably slapped a few on his armor before he was revived and he can't see the one left on his ass to remove it.

>okay who the fuck covered me in wax and scrollwork?
>>
>>51937973
Oaths of Moment are a Legion tradition, where Marines would write out either a deed or a vow on a piece of parchment and then place it upon their armor. It's as much a psychological and spiritual reminder for the Marine himself as it is a display of his devotion.
>>
>>51938832
I think that was the case though? While (last I recall) Guilliman's exact moment of being put in stasis is unclear on the timeline, he wouldn't have been around when the Ecclisiarchy really started doing that.

It wasn't really until the Nova Terra Interregnum did they actually become a real power in charge of the Imperium. During Guilliman's time active there would have definitely been cults, but nothing of any real power.
>>
>>51939659
The Ecclisiarchy became the state religion about a thousand years after the HH ended. Unless he got his throat slashed within a couple centuries, he would have definitely been around for inter-cult wars of faith.
>>
>>51938256

Is that fucking Cyphas on the left???
>>
>>51943774
Cyphas? No.
Cypher? Yes.
>>
>>51937816
I'll take plastic Deredeo next instead, thanks.
>>
>>51937752

Dynamic poses should be left to Forge World, they can do much better with a simple pose.

Okay, and sometimes sexdoll mouth like Fulgrim, but you take the good with the bad, again just like Fulgrim.
>>
>>51943774

Sure is. He's gonna ride the Guilliman Rage Train all the way to Terra.
>>
>Living Babe Celestine gives you her Iron Halo
>Your dad's eagle covers you with its wings

Guilliman must be ultra comfy
>>
>>51937973

Thirteen. Because he's the Thirteenth Primarch.

They're doing a thing. Although it'd be better is they did a triskaidekaphobia thing, where the number 13 is represented 13 times on the piece.
>>
>>51938256
I so fucking hate that the new depiction of primarchs are fucking giants, even compared to space marines.
it just feels stupid to me. even the upscaled custodes was a mistake in my opinion. they should have been a tiny bit taller, with the primarchs being one head taller than the marines and it would still convey an air of epicness.
>>
>>51943840

He's a giant because he's in a giant suit.
>>
>>51939768
>The Ecclisiarchy became the state religion about a thousand years after the HH ended
guilliman has been in stasis for 9,000 years, they mention it a few times

chances are he was what was keeping the ecclesiarchy from being a legitimate power in the Imperium
>>
>>51943795
>>51943817

Thanks for the correction! Please forgive me, but I seem to be out of the loop. I haven't heard anything about him in the new narrative. Does anyone know what his motives are? Is he now best buddies with big G? How did that come about?
>>
>>51937973
It's like one of those bands that go around a woman's thigh, it's meant to symbolize virginity.
>>
>>51937834
>Can you tell me what EPS stands for?
It's when the bean counters are calling the shots instead of the creative types.
Public listing (and the pressures that come from it) are a bad idea for a company that is involved in creative endeavors.
>>
>>51943840
he doesn't look much bigger than the others in that pic to me, just closer
>>
>>51943822
>Guilliman must be ultra comfy
Must be nice.
>>
>>51943919
>Does anyone know what his motives are?
No.

>Is he now best buddies with big G?
No, they also make mention of that in the WD articles. G money doesn't trust him.

>How did that come about?
All we know for now is cypher shows up before guilliman heads to earth and wants to tag along.

>>51937932
>largely unaltered since 1988
RT->2e was a bigger shift in gears than this
2e->3e will likely also be a bigger change than this ends up being

3e and 4e also introduced a shitload of game changers. It's not until 5e/6e/7e that the setting actually bogged down and stagnated. get off of lawn
>>
>>51943840
they've pretty much alwaya been huge compared to regular marines. Alpharius and omegon where notable because they werent massive compared to their legions.
>>
>>51943931
Kinda funny how a band around a bare thigh is super fucking erotic even when you have no idea what it means.
>>
>>51937973
Maybe the purity seals are for the armor?
>>
>>51944034
>G money doesn't trust him.

Unless they totally fuck this up, which they probably will if Black Library is any indication, this means Cypher isn't trustworthy.

Guilliman is an expert at reading people. The four Primarchs he respected most and felt would help the Imperium most all stayed loyal.
>>
File: IMG_0139.jpg (109KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0139.jpg
109KB, 1000x1000px
>>51944034
>>51944059

His new model is pretty slick
>>
>>51944059
>Unless they totally fuck this up
I'm pretty optimistic compared to the other two releases. Eldar deus ex machina bullshit aside, the characters in play are all super interesting even when handled by mediocre authors.

apparently even Lufgt Huron shows up
>>
>>51937866
>Ultramarines: "Lord Guilliman, our noble genesire, you have returned to us after all these years!"

>Guilliman "My legion. I have returned from from the brink of death. I am proud of you, and together we will march forward in the name of..."

>Custodes: "Hey G-boy wanna hang with us?"

>Guilliman : "Hell yeah fuck these blue bitches!"

>Ultramarines: "D...dad?"
>>
>>51944091
>tfw unique shoulder armor is my fetish
>tfw Templar Brethren, Cypher, and Geigor are all plastered with chapter-specific icons

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>51944091
Belt fed pistol kind of pisses me off. But I like that he has older armor. Also is that hood bolted to his head?
>>
>>51944112
>one DA icon on the belt buckle
>plastered with chapter specific icons
????
>>
File: ezvs5.jpg (52KB, 454x330px) Image search: [Google]
ezvs5.jpg
52KB, 454x330px
>>51944106
>apparently even Lufgt Huron shows up
>>
>>51944126
>chest skeleton
>DA winged skull
>everything on the backpack
>>
>>51944137
>skeletons are DA exclusive
the sword is a problem, but space marine backpacks are completely modular
>>
File: 52belts.jpg (163KB, 757x1362px) Image search: [Google]
52belts.jpg
163KB, 757x1362px
>>51944126

PLASTERED
>>
>>51938256
>Wings on his back
>Halo on his head
>flaming sword
>"Why does everyone keep thinking we're gods and stuff? I don't understand it! Now come my angels of death! Let us do battle with these daemonic hordes!"
>>
>>51938256
That drawing's good because it tones down the superfluous ornamentation on his armor and also his goddamn chin.
>>
>>51937799
No, they got a new CEO about two years ago. As far as I can tell this is the first major 40k initiative entirely under his watch. Sales have actually been actually dramatically up, although they were down for a few years.
>>
>>51944118
It evokes the "old" bolt weaponry seen on CSM.
>>
File: rowboat.jpg (259KB, 1000x1096px) Image search: [Google]
rowboat.jpg
259KB, 1000x1096px
>>51938256
I like him with a helmet and the filigree dialed back a bit.
>>
>>51944211

I'm just writing off the armor as unsalvageable at this point. The only good things about the model are the helmet, iron halo, backpack wings, sword, eagle pauldron, and the chestplate/power fist if only it weren't filigree-laden.
>>
>>51944137
those are generic imperium enough that it doesn't matter.
>>
>People complain the FW model was too plain
>People complain the GW model is too overdesigned
Maybe this is why Games Workshop have stopped even pretending to care about their players.
>>
>>51944253
GW nuked their own forums like fifteen years ago. It's probably the most sensible move I've ever seen a tabletop wargaming company take.
>>
>>51944253
It really is a mess though.
>>
>he's the leader of the whole Imperium now

Exactly as he always wanted ,the smug shit.
Seriously, are they going to let him run the show now? What of the Imperial Cult then?

Cadia id ded, so what is the plot going to be now?
>>
>>51938256
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGx6K90TmCI
>>
>>51937763
>Space Marines are secretly all Xzibit.

That WOULD explain the Grey Knights Babycarrier.
>>
>Was tempted to get back into 40k for a few moments thanks to promise of plastic Sisters and the Genestealer Cult stuff.
>GW goes and does this.
>>
>>51944211
I think painting them green may work
>>
>>51944211
Holy fuck you fixed the model by just recolouring the swirly detail to it looks like the main sections of plate are just marbled.

Nice one, we should spread this. I want to see plenty of the model painted in this style to tone down the bling.
>>
>>51944476
that was done weeks and weeks ago, when the model was first shown by GW
>>
>>51944211
Looks bretty good
>>
>>51937799

They moved the plot forward in Fantasy and their sales shot up. It doesn't take a financial genius to consider that a similar move in 40K would net similar results.
>>
>>51937631
I'm not a fan of the pose but I'm even more bothered by the scale. I swear to god with the current trend we're seing we're all going to be playing inquisitor by 2020.
>>
>>51944716
He's pretty much the same size as the FW guilliman. I don't like the super-size primarchs either, but manletgron aside they're pretty consistent in size.

I'm just happy GW decided to include a helmet in the box.
>>
>>51944795
I'm not a fan of super-size anything but I don't remember the whole "primarchs and the emperor are 10 times bigger than everyone else" being a thing 10 years ago.
That coupled with the slow base size increase we're seeing across the board (the last SoB releases being on 32 instead of 25 mil bases for instance) is weirdeing me out a little bit.
>>
>>51937631
What the great googily fuck?

They progressed the plot line?

When was this?!
>>
>>51944826
>I don't remember the whole "primarchs and the emperor are 10 times bigger than everyone else" being a thing 10 years ago
ten or twelve years ago is sort of where it started, actually

also 32mm bases look way nicer so I don't really mind that change, even if rebasing shit is a pain in the ass
>>
>>51944716

What do you mean? Not that I'd complain.
>>
>>51944862
32mm is fine by me for SM's as they're supposed to be bulkier than normal humans, but seeing the newest sisters and eldar characters slowly getting the same treatment is weird.
>>
>>51944861
the last few months. They've done the 13th black crusade again.
>>
>>51944861

Where have you been the past 4 months?
>>
>>51944892
Not really strange to me, they've got multiple wounds.

As soon as the 32mms came out I stuck my commissars and lieutenants/colonels on them to represent their heroic extra meat points.
>>
File: DsUgw1T.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DsUgw1T.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
>>51943774
He is playing Shalashaska to returned Punished Eagle.
>>
>>51944963
it's a shame there's no obvious miller analogue
>>
>>51937631
>11. Jack-in port for armour diagnostic analysis

why there? why somewhere near his feet where dirt and shit can clog the port? why?
>>
>>51945036
Easy access for mortal/marine technicians.

halfway up his greaves is still pretty high up
>>
>>51944219
You know you could paint a part of all that bling in a different shade of blue instead of gold to make it more subtle and tastefull.
>>
>>51937631
>>51937683

Just for the record, GW's last set of figures saw their revenues increase by 28%, and their profits more than double. Their share price went up like a rocket, and is now the highest its ever been.

>tfw you bought GW shares a year ago

One of the best investments I ever made.
>>
>>51944973
Calgar.

>Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... And my arm... even my fingers... The body I've lost... the brothers I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past!
>>
>>51945081
agemman could also work, considering he got fucked up by chaos and is now a little unhinged

I hope they don't kill him off.
>>
>>51943840
The Primarchs WERE giants you fucking mong.
>>
>>51945179
they WERE originally just as "giant" as marines

That's why calgar's gloves fit him, why ulrik can wear russ's hat, and why cypher could carry lion's sword around and it was the same size as a normal power sword. It's why older studio conversions of guys like horus and khan just use regular marine models as a base. It's why russ's original model is basically just a regular space marine.

the giant primarch stuff only became a thing with.. i want to say 4th or 5th edition and onwards
>>
>>51944716
It is an old sale trick to look good on the eyes of the shareholders. It last till one actually bothers to check. (No one does till it is almost too late)

Basically bigger models sell at higher prices, the production cost for said models is the same as a smaller one, but gains a larger profit from each sales.

Build hype, sales rise for a bit, then launch next Xbox huge model.

They are milking a dead cow with that tactic. It is an oddly banana republic trick.
>>
>>51945293
I started playing in 3rd and they were giants then.
>>
>>51945408
No, they were not.

some FANS may have thought so, but fans are fucking retards who think space marines are definitely eleven feet tall
>>
>>51938832
Ecclesiarchy only came into its own around 2k after the Heresy
>>
>>51945316
It's a step above crack dealer tricks like "cheap starters and absurdly expensive everything else".
>>
>>51944449
>to promise of plastic Sisters
Haha
>>
>>51945528
After their financial report. The only explanation for them not having a 20% or better profit margins is due to their stores leaking money hard.

Maybe if the fucks started to have FLGS instead of GW store that margin would be higher.
>>
>>51945567
>The only explanation for them not having a 20% or better profit margins is due to their stores leaking money hard.
The stores are their last remnant of the time where they had absolute monopoly on the hobby, and arguably the only thing keeping them ahead of the competition.
>>
>>51945432
Where is proof?
>>
>>51945179
>>51944046
Most marines are 7 ft-8 ft, Guilliman was 9 ft, but the mini is more than twice a marine.
>>
>>51944118
>Also is that hood bolted to his head?
looks more like it broke and he fixed it with basic sewing
>>
File: emperor-vs-horus.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
emperor-vs-horus.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>51945587
I literally listed six examples, all from that RT-3e range. At least one of which is still proudly displayed in warhammer world's little museum.
>>
>>51945591
Most Primarchs were 10' -12'
Guilliman is in a special big suit though presumably so he can go toe to toe with greater daemons
>>
>>51945618
Emps be rocking that White Scars livery.
>>
>>51945618
Because they could only convert models already existing
When they did the artwork for the ccg and then put it into the visions of Heresy books they made Primarchs and the emperor bigger
>>
>>51945648
>they could only convert models already existing
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

anyways
>When they did the artwork for the ccg
the sabertooth CCG came out in '03
4th edition 40k came out in '04

shit it's almost like my estimation was right on the fucking money
>>
>>51945648
>Because they could only convert models already existing
Yeah I'm pretty sure GW's best generation of sculptors couldn't sculpt anything.
>>
>>51945634
The HH books stated that they're on average more into the 9' though, around 1 head taller than a Marine most of them with exceptions like Magnus.
>>
>>51945646
white scars wish they could rock those swirls, mang
>>
>>51945648
...so did God send them the first models? because if sculptors can't come up with anything new and can only work with preexisting material...where did the first mini came from?
>>
>>51945591
Guilliman, like the HH series, is a showpiece, and is bigger, to boot.
Don't compare model sizes, please.
>>51945618
The first picture of giant Emps came from Visions. Before that, he was either near the size of marines, or there were few others to compare him to size wise in the same pict.
>>
File: xzibit reborn.jpg (141KB, 900x851px) Image search: [Google]
xzibit reborn.jpg
141KB, 900x851px
>>51944447
>>51937763
>Space Marines are secretly all Xzibit.
It actually makes a surprising amount of sense. Even for Chaos.

>Noise Marines putting huge speakers on everything
>Centurions, heard you liked power armour so etc.
>Extravagant gold bitz everywhere
>Loyalist AND Traitors all have flashy over-the-top colour schemes
>greatest artificers in the 41st millenium look like pic related

Is all of 40k a Pimp my Ride reference?
>>
>>51945700
This.
SM miniatures are the size of Guardsmen and Firewarriors miniatures, minis aren't supposed to be at scale
>>
>>51945567

My understanding is that the stores are far and away their largest single cost. They eat something like half of revenues, while accounting for about half of sales, so once you factor in half of the development and production costs as well they're losing money overall. I think the business model doesn't really work that well in the modern era, GW product alone struggles to carry stores. As a result they cut down to small one-man outfits, but those lack the space or staffing to support a proper gaming community. If they're going to keep them in the long run think they need to figure a way out of that bind by finding additional ways for stores to make money. That might be part of why Rountree has pushed specialist games in a big way and taken the license off FFG, so that the stores have more to offer than 40k and AoS alone, turning them into something closer to GW run FLGSs.
>>
>>51945792
I'm of the opinion that they should have gone the other way, ditching the smaller stores and focusing more on large distribution centers/battle bunkers. Places that people would willingly go to/organize events at just to have ready access to all the tables and terrain, while also serving as a hub to ship to independent retailers.
>>
>>51945583
If they actually sold things beside GW they could dick over local FLGS.

>>51945824
Exactly they need to stop their retarded ideas of GW only products they need to make them a place for people to actually bother to go there and play.

Make it social place, maybe even try on some stores to be the equivalent of the sports bar.
>>
>>51945824
>>51945884

Oh I agree. There's not much point in the stores if all they are is sales locations, the internet does that better and cheaper. I agree that selling other companies' products would help them a lot, as would bigger stores with a more active approach to community engagement. I wonder whether a more proactive approach with FLGSs would be a stronger model, with GW only running a handful of large battle bunkers themselves, while providing strong support to third party retailers who carry a lot of their stock, run their events, and even use their branding. Think more of a franchise model, rather than central management.
>>
>>51945994
But they are British. They have a genetic terror for the concept of franchise.
>>
>>51945792
But one man stores are actually the problem. They are empty and unwelcoming. No place to play and the redshirt doesn't really have the time for anything. They are a loss.
>>
>>51938256
Again the tiny head syndrome
>>
>>51944211
I guess the eight refers to what's under the codpiece?
>>
>>51946063
>XIII
>eight
u wot
>>
>>51946009

True. I think the population density and small geographic scale of the UK has a fair bit to answer for in that regard. Fundamentally though, tying yourself to physical stores as a means of expansion means your growth is limited to opening as many as you can afford to, and means you eat the costs for every one that fails. Franchising FLGSs would make much more economic sense and allow them to focus their spending on promotion and support rather than wages and rents.

>>51946033

Why would you think I'm in favour of one man stores?
>>
>>51946053
He's in a big exosuit
>>
>>51946074
It also shows in thier shipping. Their absolute refusal to add tracking numbers in standard shipping.

If you live in a small town like those in the UK you can simply walk to the local post office and check if there is something there.

In a proper city, try to pull that without a tracking number and they will laugh at you.

Also they use UPS, they might think more expensive = better, the only explanation for using them as a courrier
>>
>>51944211
>>51938256
Nice sword, did you daddy give it to you? hah!
>>
>>51946108
I really do not want to defend GW but I had my shipment come in time and well protected. I live in Germany
>>
>>51946135
For me it has been hell. When it arrive it was in a shitty cardboard box with those airbags already pop.

For how much they charge for the shipping I was expecting at least a box with the company logo or something.

Smaller sellers and other companies are way more professional than GW regarding shipping outside of Europe
>>
>>51946103
For the Emperor!
>>
Regarding the size of the Primarchs and all that, I'm an oldfag who was very much into WH40k around 1998-2004, but have since only played some of the video games. I feel a bit cringy thinking back to how obsessed I was with the lore back then, but I still know it better than anything I learned in school.

The truth of the matter is that there was very little consistency to anything pre-M41 back then. There were some depictions in which the Primarchs were significantly larger than regular Spess Mahreens, but it was never specifically stated that they were bigger, and you could chalk the handful of cases as artistic license. The details of the Imperial Palace, the state of the Emperor's corpse, the equipment and nature of the Custodes etc all depended on how high the artist hired to depict them was at the time. Usually they were very, very high.

As someone who used to be obsessed with both WH40k and WHFB I've gotta say I enjoyed reading the End Times, as ridiculous and occasionally bad as it was, and am curious to see where they go with Rottitou Fullyglam. Looks like a more serious version of the Emperor's Text-to-Speech Device thing.
>>
>>51944091
So have GW sculptors any idea what cloth looks like anymore or is that just Eavy Metal making it look like that.
>>
>>51943817
>>51943919
>Does anyone know what his motives are? Is he now best buddies with big G? How did that come about?

I imagine it went something like this
>Holy shit, is that the guy who has been in a coma for damn near 10,000 years?
>Wait a minute, that means he doesn't know a fucking thing about all the dodgy shit I allegedly do
>I have the perfect plan
>>
>>51946074
The thing is, they don't even need to franchise things, just not dick the LFGS who accept to work with them.

It's not 2005 anymore, GW doesn't have the monopoly on the hobby nowadays. Both in my home city and where I live now they are vastly outclassed by LFGS. 10 years ago they were the only meaningful ones.
>>
>>51938000
Goddammit you!

Now I'm trying to stop myself from imagining that.

Also Nice trips.
>>
>>51946587
That's it!

It feels like GW thinks this "internet" thing will die down the next couple of years.

It is silly how easy is to buy from chinaman than trying to get stuff from GW directly in less than a month.
>>
>>51946601
>"My liege! Please wait till my servitor get the ladder!"
"By the Ultramar, look at the time! We don't have time for that, I have to lead the assault in mere moments!"
>"B-but the tradition demands seals! Fine! I just slap some down here then."
*comical hobbing*
>>
>>51946674
It's not even about web sales, it's the mere fact that your brick and mortar store should have something interesting over the webstore. A one man shop doesn't have that.
>>
>>51943833

Reference to the Thirteenth Roman Legion and Julius Caesar?
>>
>>51945666
You think they were going to make a special mould for the emperor? This was conversion era when orks were very popular for just that reason
>>
>>51946072
Eight inches.
>>
>>51945672
Yet we regularly get the odd marine who is said to be a foot taller like Pollux and they aren't the same height as Primarchs
>>
>>51944091
MFW Cyphers new arch enemy is Tryzin the Infinite who is pissed because he stole his spare paldrons
>>
>>51945686
It was a one off diorama using existing models
They weren't going to create a special mould for characters for which at the time there were no rules nor plans for them
>>
>>51945686
>...so did God send them the first models?
You almost nailed it

it was goodwin
>>
>>51945792
The stores if done properly are a feat way to get kids into the game which is why they are vital - other games have come and gone but GW have longevity
>>
>>51944211
Dramatically better looking, looks like an actual marine sort of. still doesn't fix the long legs gundam toy look, and still isn't half as good as the forge world primarchs, but at least there is hope
>>
>>51946832
The only reason to have one man stores smaller than a third world country government housing is because they think "this web thing" will go away.

There is no reason to have those today. You need to make a place where people will go out of their house, walk/drive/bike/bus there with thier box of models and play with random people.

But the streams are letting us know that GW think people only play with friends, with all thier "forge the narrative" and complete ignorence of their own rules from the rules writers.

If I didn't knew it was a British company I would thing they are intentionally tying to bankrupt the company
>>
>>51944906
Probably one of those who spend months getting raped at oil pipeline man camps
>>
>>51946913
>It was a one off diorama using existing models
most of those three models are completely scratch sculpted, despite two of them being in terminator armour

Mike Mcvey was one of their studio sculptors, you do realize.
>>
>>51946951
>But the streams are letting us know that GW think people only play with friends

Isn't that how the majority of players actually play though?
>>
>>51945618
>emp is the only alive loyalist in the room
>dead bersekers have bullet holes
>>
>>51946224
Shush you'll trigger the autists and the warmachine shills
>>
>>51946944
>getting kids in the game
>implying anyone posting in this thread is below the age of 20
>>
>>51946873

>Eight inches.
Yeah we got that, but XIII is 13, not 8.
>>
>>51947022
There's dead BAngels there too.
>>
File: emperor_against_horus.jpg (263KB, 1024x707px) Image search: [Google]
emperor_against_horus.jpg
263KB, 1024x707px
>>51947022
It's hard to tell, but there are two blood angels stuffed under the stairway (you can tell because of their imperial bolt guns). The corpse up top is also a blood angel, due to his lack of bunny ears and his non-chaotic hazard stripe chainsword.

Red on red is silly. Especially when both red teams use a white skull on a black background as a knee marking.
>>
>>51947015
Depends in small town I guess it is true. In any decent size metropolitan area. You go your FLGS and play with random people.

So consistent and not easily to abuse rules are needed.
>>
>>51946951
Oh I get it butthurt American can't take it that USA couldn't think of an idea as good as warhammer
>>
>>51947095
>In any decent size metropolitan area. You go your FLGS and play with random people.

I live in a big city and I only play with my friends.
>>
>>51938832
Iirc, Ecclisiarchy is actually M32-33, so 1,000 years after Robert Gullman died.
>>
>>51947097
I'm from a banana republic. Thought the government housing made it clear enough.

In my experience British companies are odd as fuck to the point of madness.

I still remember the day when a bloody dynamic table from excel blew their minds off.

Shitting aside, GW is a very odd company.
>>
>>51946944
Yeah but shitty one man stores aren't a proper way.
>>
>>51945079
I know, I feel like a wanker having bought shares only recently.

Fuck I could have made thousands.
>>
>>51937631
They actually did really good with the traitors book, Calth, prosphero. Not sure about the recent gathering storm stuff.
>>
>>51947113
Really? Odd might be my traveling nature. Having random people to play with is the best thing about local gaming stores.
>>
>>51947141
>In my experience British companies are odd as fuck to the point of madness.

In my experience they're typically no different from any other company. Except for the fact that like most first world companies you can typically trust them to be reliable.
>>
>>51947141
Companies are always odd.
>>
>>51947192
I work in the fruit industries (berries mostly) the amount of retardation I have to deal with the British is annoying as fuck.

They simply can't understand time zones or dates. Send information at any time, not send it in weeks. Get mad becuase you haven't responded.

It feels they think we live in caves or something. The amount of shit they try to get away with is impressive. Then get mad when we call them out
>>
>>51938198
The more things change, the more they stay the same. 40k is still going to be a war ridden, grim dark setting. The primarchs are just adding to that.
>>
File: 1448205519500.png (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448205519500.png
11KB, 300x300px
>>51945079
>GW is starting to make good money again

Fuck, so does that mean the rules and actual game are fucked forever now?
>>
>>51947256
No. It took a new CEO for that to start happening. There's no guarantee any given rules will be good in the future, but they're already past the "Fuck game rules, we're a model company" stage.
>>
>>51947287
"Forge the Narrative"

Is on the rulebook. They clearly don't care
>>
File: 1485621003569.jpg (27KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1485621003569.jpg
27KB, 500x469px
>>51947287
That's my point. I was hoping with them tanking, they'd finally try to make the game itself fun again. But I guess my army will continue to rot in my storage
>>
>>51947256
>does that mean the rules and actual game are fucked forever now?
Not really, considering all of their boxed games have been relatively tight, design wise.

Thing about 40k though, you can basically drum up enough interest and play any edition of its rules at the drop of a hat. If a new edition rocks the boat more than you'd like, go retro for a bit and see if things settle down.
>>
>>51947323
And that rulebook is from before Rountree you silly.
>>
>>51947413
I've try to convince people to play best edition (3rd) didn't work so well.
>>
>>51947413
That's much more difficult. That's basically you and a friend making a significant effort to relearn the rules. And you'd have to alter how the codex' are now, and somehow tone down the fact that every 2nd eldar weapon is S:D

The game as a whole is completely unbalanced, it needs significant work, even to play older, better editions.

The days of PUG games at friendly stores is over, especially with the death of TAC lists
>>
>>51947467
>And you'd have to alter how the codex' are now
you'd just use old codexes
>>
>>51937631
Finally releasing truescale marines? Nice!
>>
>>51947490
Sadly alot of people don't have older codex'. I do, but that's because i've been a player since 2007. And the new cool-looking models to come out since are unusable then as well
>>
>>51947040
And? Tg isn't even a minority of the GW player base
If they followed tg they would be bankrupt in 2 years minimum
>>
>>51947809
In my years (decades) playing this crap I have never seen kids playing this.

I've play in South America (Chile, Perú, Argentina and Brazil), USA, Germany, UK, Japan and Australia.

The smallest child playing with his army was around 13. The rest just play with thier father's army.

I always find it odd the claim of pushing the game to children.
>>
File: 1456755137338.png (278KB, 563x456px) Image search: [Google]
1456755137338.png
278KB, 563x456px
>>51947903
I think people just liberally use the word "children" for "people younger than me that I don't care about" in most cases.

So "children" could even be 20 years old by neckbeard logic.
>>
>>51947040
I started WHFB when I was 12.
>>
>>51944059
>The four Primarchs he respected most and felt would help the Imperium most all stayed loyal

Pretty sure Horus was one of the four.
>>
>>51948667
nah, it's dorn, sanguinius, ferrus and awoo man
>>
File: Roboute Bogdanoff.jpg (396KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Roboute Bogdanoff.jpg
396KB, 1000x1000px
>>51937631
Someone give me a quick rundown of the past ten thousand years.
>>
>>51949128
>rules the realm of ultramar with an iron but fair fist
>>
>>51943840
The primarchs have always been described as notably taller than Astartes you rube
>>
>>51938256
Ok how have the Dark Angels not lost their collective shit right now
>>
>>51947903
I started at 13. In '95
>>
File: Leman Russ B 1.jpg (52KB, 429x587px) Image search: [Google]
Leman Russ B 1.jpg
52KB, 429x587px
>>51949246
>have always been
don't say things that are demonstrably false
>>
>>51946873
Man I have an eight inch cock that would be teeny tiny for someone that is primarch sized
>>
>>51949424
Good? What was your point honey?
>>
>>51949475
>honey posting
>the gold standard in buttblasted replys

really get my noggin joggin
>>
>>51944091

thinking about making him into a 30k ultramarine moritat or character HQ really. this model looks amazing.
>>
File: Dorn.png (94KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Dorn.png
94KB, 250x250px
>>51937631
>leader of the whole Imperium

WAKE ME UP
>>
>>51937631
Who are the tiny statues of?
Everytime Guilliman looks down he'll be reminded of whoever they are.
>>
>>51950099
Need a hand?
>>
>>51948667
Nope. Guilliman is too smart to include a traitor shit in his friend's list.
>>
>>51937816
Plastic Mark 2, Plastic Mark 5, Plastic Mark VI.

>>51937909
Squats must be purged. Geedubs did nothing wrong.
Just as camouflage is the armour of cowards, squats are the exercise of faggots.
>>
File: the glove has spoken.png (133KB, 315x250px) Image search: [Google]
the glove has spoken.png
133KB, 315x250px
>>51950117
I really really want GW to go full bonkers-mode and borrow a plotline from Metal Gear about Dorn having his arm replaced with Ferrus Manus'.
>>
>>51950033
>not just painting him blue and telling people cipher has accepted the codex into his heart and now devotes himself towards his spiritual liege, marneus calgar
>>
WHERE IS CORVUS
>>
File: JF-REY-Kaz-Gear-1.jpg (72KB, 606x406px) Image search: [Google]
JF-REY-Kaz-Gear-1.jpg
72KB, 606x406px
>>51950227
he'll just be missing an arm, and refuse to have it replaced
>>
>>51950264
>refusing to fight
That's not Dorn's thing, maybe it's a different primarch you're thinking of.
>>
>>51950264
I had forgotten about that. Way to distracted with Quiet. The birthday cutscene was a nice funny touch thou.
>>
>>51950309
dorn had his crazy fight in the scouring
that's how he lost his arm, and so many comrades

Now he's going to fortify mother imperium while guilliman acts as the face of its armies.
>>
>>51950236
>spiritual liege
>30k

Stop with the memes.
>>
>>51950393
> No... Roboute Guilliman can go to hell. I'll make the Emperor and his sons stronger, to send him there. For that... I'll keep playing my role.
>>
>>51950227
Fights Fulgrim
>pic related happens
>>
>>51944091
Looks like Darksiders which looked horrible.
>>
File: lorgar mad.png (2MB, 1021x993px) Image search: [Google]
lorgar mad.png
2MB, 1021x993px
>G**lliman
>>
>>51950573
>Not liking grim TLoZ
Yeah, it was awful, at least Cypher looks barely alright, at the end of the day you can paint the face like the old Cypher by obscuring the eyes and forehead.
>>
>>51950649
It just looks too overdesigned for my taste.
>>
>>51945508
>>51947131
Horus Heresy was the dawn of M31, and the Ecclisiarchy was the state religion in early M32, not only that, but the MRB states the Eccilisarchy was highly aggressive and made itself one of the largest, and the most powerful of the feuding cults within a few centuries of the Horus Heresy.

There's no way "idolatry" should be news to Guilliman, even missing 9000 years, and he should even be familiar with the Ecclisiarchy itself, even if it hadn't been declared the state religion before he got his throat cut.
>>
>>51950529
>and his sons
thing is, g money is also one of his sons

>Rogal Dorn: So that's the way it is...
>Rogal Dorn: Nine thousand years ago, I thought everything had been taken from me. But now, I really have lost it all. The Emperor, and the future we were building together.
>Cipher: One day, The Age of The Emperor's Sonsâ„¢ will arrive. They'll likely want to settle the score with him. We have to shape that Ageâ„¢. We'll each have roles to play. Building the foundation for a revolution led by both Emperors - the true one, and Guilliman.
>Rogal Dorn: No... The Emperor can go to hell. I'll make my brother and the Imperium stronger, to send him there. For that... I'll keep playing my role.
>>
>>51950641
Maybe now Lorgar will get out of the warp and fuck shit up.

>>51950720
>Ageâ„¢
Kekked.

But quasi-traitor Dorn is heresy.
>>
>>51950783
He'd still be loyal, but to the old imperium rather than the now twisted, warp-entity, worship-demanding emperor.

>heresy
That's kind of the point. Lorgar aside, none of the primarchs would really be okay with the modern imperium's values. Giant fish out of space water, and I really, really hope they nail that with the coming books.
>>
>>51950708

The BRB stated explicitly that the obsession with saintly relics, a key fixture of the idolatry practiced by the Imperial Cult, is seen as a joke amongst the Inquisition. Clearly Guilliman wasn't alone in this.

Even at the start of The Beast Arises, when Guilliman had been gone for centuries, the power of the Ecclesiarchy was still developing and the Imperium was prosperous and relatively dynamic, and the worship of the Emperor had not taken on the horrifying macabre aspect that it later would.

Things are MUCH different at the end of M41.
>>
>>51950948
>He'd still be loyal, but to the old imperium rather than the now twisted, warp-entity, worship-demanding emperor.
Interesting take, but I don't know if that's fitting to 30k Dorn's character. I pictured him as being anti-warp because he took the Emperor's pronouncements at face value most of the time and trusted him when he didn't, not because he was a dedicated fedora. And le autism probably made him not like new things and want things to reach a point where they'd be optimally arranged and stable, which the warp is the direct opposite of.

If Dorn comes back and isn't the same character he was in 30k, he had better:
>be loyalist (and not Alpharius-tier "loyalist" either - if Guilliman is trying to make the Imperium more like it was in the past, Dorn should be on board with that. Guilliman is not a more "conventional" person than Dorn)
>have his backstory and how his character changed explained
>not just screw off to do nothing important to the plot
>>
>>51951051
I want him to come back and be best bros with his bro, just to shut down all the memes that the two hate each other.

Everything we've seen of them has them thinking extremely well of one another.
>>
>>51937735
No, it's not just you. The pose is stupid
>>
>>51950967
Well yeah, that's why it makes sense that Guilliman is horrified by the ignorance, and squalor. But the original reply way up at the top notes it doesn't make sense for Guilliman to surprised by the idolatry part. He would have had plenty of time to come to terms with that particular aspect before he went under.

Even Dorn got over it before he disappeared, Index Astartes says what he hated about the Imperial Cult was that Primarch-worship was becoming as prevalent as Emperor worship and Dorn didn't think the Primarches were worthy of it.
>>
>>51951106
We still don't know how exactly the Iron Cage went down.
Dorn did nothing wrong, he accepted Guilliman's spinning of it for the sake of the Imperium, Kaz-style.

>>51951133
That's the Dorn I like.

Humble and harsh, but optimistic and humanitarian.
>>
>>51944897
So they pulled another SoC?
>>
Daily reminder that the High Lords of Terra would see Girlyman as a threat to the Imperium that must be removed. They cannot afford disunity when Abaddon and the Tyranids are knocking at their games.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>51951185
>Dorn did nothing wrong
I agree, but Guilliman did nothing wrong either. They both knew there were no good options.

guilliman's gonna pull dorn out of a chaos prison camp in the eye of terror
>>
File: punished hydra.png (2MB, 873x876px) Image search: [Google]
punished hydra.png
2MB, 873x876px
>>51951289
>I-it's not you Roboute... is it?

Also for some reason I always thought Dorn was trapped in Trazyn's basement, gathering dust.
>>
>>51951394
That was a custode. Trazyn released him during the first book.
>>
>>51944091
Does it have enough skulls though?
>>
>>51951454
I presume it engaged its long-repressed migratory instinct and flew right back to Terra?
>>
>>51951487
don't remember how it went down, FoC didn't really grab my interest so I didn't retain much from it
>>
>>51951487
>>51951514
He died.
>>
>>51946832
well they do have gaming/paint tables and the staff member is always around to demo games with store minis or just have a quick game.
shrining down to only 2 or 3 tables isn't as good as it used to be but it's still something.
>>
>>51951233
>Daily reminder that the High Lords of Terra would see Girlyman as a threat to the Imperium that must be removed. They cannot afford disunity when Abaddon and the Tyranids are knocking at their games.

Daily reminder that the current set of saintly and infallible High Lords are strong and decisive enough to try and eliminate Guilliman because they clearly have done a brilliant job of marshalling the resources of the Imperium to crush ALL the other cataclysmic threats that have appeared under their tenure and are most definitely not going to backstab or undermine each other like practically all their illustrious predecessors.
>>
>>51951983
To be fair it is true that the High Lords have done a great job. I mean the Imperium has only ever grown stronger and defeated every single enemy its ever faced so clearly the High Lords do a spot on job without the Primarchs.
>>
Gulliman x Celestine smut when?
>>
>>51950783
>Maybe now Lorgar will get out of the warp and fuck shit up.
I think by the end of the heresy Lorgar realised that Guilliman didn't want to do what he did to him and that he tried to make up for it. I doubt he holds a grudge.

Not that a demon prince needs much of an excuse to fuck up the Imperium though, although oddly enough sitting in the warp doing fuck all for 10,000 years probably was the most strategically valid way for them to damage the Imperium, since if they made a move sooner the thing might actually have united against them properly.
>>
>>51943840
Custodes are thunder warrior stock, larger than normal marines
>>
File: karldisagrees.jpg (24KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
karldisagrees.jpg
24KB, 500x291px
>>51954486
Nope, The Custodes were nothing to do with the Thunder Warriors. The Custodes, Thunder Warriors and Space Marines were all separate projects of The Emperor using differing techniques.
>>
>>51954675

nope anon, 30k book leak-o confirmed that the custodians are thunder warriors mk II
>>
File: 1476180547828.jpg (239KB, 1280x904px) Image search: [Google]
1476180547828.jpg
239KB, 1280x904px
>40k is finally making gains again

I read through this thread and im liking what im seeing.

But whats the current situation with my fave Orks?

Ghazghkull?
Who won the Octavian War?
Nazdreg back yet?
>>
>>51954830
>Who won the Octavian War?

The Orks have it "under control", as in the Octarius War is still ongoing but the Orks are becoming stronger and the Tyranids are just a never ending horde. Anything could happen.
>>
>>51954811
and we all know that you can only create an improved system by using the same techniques, right ?
>>
>>51937631
>leader of the whole Imperium

Sot it actually has an emperor again now? Or is he just the spiritual leader and truly just in command of Segmentum Ultima? It just feels super weird to have the High Lords not be sperging out and starting a civil war over this.

Which would be fucking great, by the way. I'm totally ready for Imperium Major and Imperium Ultima butting heads.

>>51954830
>Who won the Octavian War?

Orks are winning. Because as long as the fighting keeps going orks always win.
>>
>>51945730
Filename.

Well played, good sir.
>>
>>51955168
>Or is
we don't really know anything at this point, just that guilliman is not exactly happy about the state of the empire, and celestine wants to bone him
>>
>>51955208
Meanwhile, Greyfax wants to stone him.
>>
>>51955245
We haven't seen anything from her yet. Chances are she wants to murder everyone else for involving aliens in the revival process, though.

>implying greyfax doesn't want the G as well
>>
So, I'm thinking about getting back in to 40k. With this End Times-esqe stuff and rumours of 8th Edition abound, is it worth my time jumping in or should I just wait and see?
>>
>>51955335
if you build a small army before the summer, you'll be able to take part in all the shenanigans as they happen.

but if you're easily turned away and discouraged by new editions/rules/lore, then it would be better to wait and see
>>
>>51955294
>>implying greyfax doesn't want the G as well

Gulliman unloading 10,000 years of pent up seed into his new harem when?
>>
>>51954830
The Orks were losing hard until Ghazghkull arrived then it reset to a stalemate
>>
>>51937631
>So, are their sales dipping or something?

Its A FUCKING PRIMARCH.
>>
>>51955335
>I'm thinking about getting back in to 40k.

What did you play before?
>>
>>51949128
Can I get a quick rundown on this guy
>>
>>51945730
>Obliterators and Mutilators are literally "yo dawg I heard you like weapons" in the flesh
>>
>>51950182
>plastic mark 2

What, they gonna go back in time?

>plastic mk v

5 ain't popular

>plastic mk vi

We already have this
>>
>>51955582
Yeah, thus the question. Why would they wait 30 years to bring back a Primarch unless their sales were dipping.
>>
>>51960037
>implying

You realize they brought tons of Primarchs back in 30k years ago.

And made so much fucking money FW is basically Primarchs and Marines: The Company.

People with BRAINS would first think maybe they're riding on that style of success.

People with BRAINS would read investor reports to get sales numbers.

People with BRAINS.
>>
>>51960115
>brought tons of Primarchs back
>in 30k
But Primarchs never left 30k. You stupid?
>>
>>51960142
>Emperor created Primarchs
>Chaos made them leave
>Emperor found them and brought them back to their legions

What was that, faggot?
>>
>>51960164
That all happened in 30k. Though, I guess technically they existed into 31k.
>>
The guy who sculpted Guilliman is the one who made the Wratihknight, Durthu the giant treeman, and Nagash.

No wonder he fucking sucks, he only knows how to make those shitty new modern models with shit proportions. Although I'll admit Nagash's body is pretty cool, but then they drown him in giant model swirly shit syndrome.
>>
>>51946873
Sweet fuck, he called you out on it and you still didn't notice?
>>
>>51937816

PLASTIC MKV ASS MARINES PLEASE
>>
>>51960037
They are doing well, better than ever in fact.

You could have easily googled this, instead you chose to look like an asshat.
>>
>>51947323
They tried logical extreme of that philosophy with AoS, and it was soundly rejected. They had to backtrack and release the General's Handbook, which is now the core book of the whole range.
>>
>>51947256
>>51945730
>>51945081
>>51944211
>>51944091
>>51938256
>>51937631
Okay, okay, I see what's happening here:
You're face to face with greatness, and it's strange!
You don't even know how you feel:
It's adorable!
Well, it's nice to see Astartes never change.
Open your eyes, let's begin...
Yes, it's really me, it's Roboute: breathe it in!
I know it's a lot: the hair, the bod!
When you're staring at a demi-god!
What can I say except you're welcome!
For guarding your world and sky!
Hey, it's okay, it's okay:
You're welcome!
I'm just an ordinary demi-guy!
>>
>>51961216
>No wonder he fucking sucks
wot? those are all gorgeous models.
all huge to, so that may be it.
>>
>>51961402

Please no, I already have 10 Mk V marines I have no way of using because I have so many.
>>
>>51961463
kek
>>
I hope Cypher's head is a separate piece so I can turn him into a helmeted marine with a cloak.
>>
>>51961541
very unlikely
>>
>>51937816

PLASTIC SPARTANS
>>
>>51961551

Why must you tread on my dreams, Preston?
>>
>>51961558
>yfw the treads are separate pieces made in Finecast
>>
>>51961563
it should be simple ebough to cut out the face and stick a helmet in.
>>
>>51950547
Wait, would Fulgrim be Solid Snake in that situation?
>>
>>51963909
Yes and Dorn gets possessed by Fulgrim
>>
File: ByQST.jpg (84KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
ByQST.jpg
84KB, 873x627px
>>51937715
Is Inquisitor Karamazov still the model with the most Purity Seals?
>He has 32
>>
>>51959836
>What, they gonna go back in time?

BaC was MkIV
BoP was MkIII

>plastic mk vi

>We already have this

We don't have a complete kit of plastic MKVI with Umbra pattern bolters. Even GW isn't crazy enough to expect their players to scrounge for MKVI parts from the regular lineup.

Besides, by that reasoning we already had MKIV in the 40k lineup.
>>
>>51937715

I never knew why they put those stupid explanations there. The descriptions on their website are retarded, too. Are they not trusting the customers to know that there is a bolter in the space marines' hands?
>>
>>51938256
I love it.
>>
>>51966537
Shut up Dominique
>>
>>51969923
>I never knew why they put those stupid explanations there.

Yes, especially since everyone is born with knowledge of 40k.
>>
>>51951233
>and the Tyranids

Abaddon was enough you silly faggot.
>>
>>51951233
>Daily reminder that the High Lords of Terra would see Girlyman as a threat

Nah, Guilliman is going to take over the High Lords like he did during the Scouring, he will either be part of the high lord council or fix some shit and head back to Ultramar.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.