[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inquisitorial Penal Regiment /tg/: Space Hulk Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 2

File: IQsa7zH.png (264KB, 416x289px) Image search: [Google]
IQsa7zH.png
264KB, 416x289px
Listen up ladies and gents! A space hulk has entered orbit around Kostov IV. It's not showing up on any imperial records so we do not know what inhabits it or where It has come from. Get yourselves prepared
------------------------------------------------------------
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/

Steamhttp://steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.

FAQ:
>Why don't you guys move to quest?
We're not a quest that's why. Quests are directed by a single GM giving choices to the players, this is completely freeform.

>Then what the fuck is this?
Somewhat of a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay set in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 4PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.

>So how you guys do the playan'?
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with influence from an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and under the watch of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Yes we've been through a lot of shit.
>>
>Deckard would be practicing his guitar in one hall or other, strumming the notes with a relaxed, sentimental smile, too phased out to hear the alarms
>Rita would be giving out invites to the "brothel" and searching for applicants
>Kane would be...doing whatever the rest of the group is doing, attending the party and talking to people
>Inquisitor Attano smiles and chats with Alan Wellesley about the state of the Regiment and such
>Alexei would be praying at the chapel
>>
>>51929435
>Suits up, the new armor still looking silly on the Feral worlder
I just hope it be not one 'o 'em damn Genestealer infestations... Again.
>>
>>51929435
>Isabelle would be stumbling around the ship, still equipped with the suit of power armour, unsure of how to even LEAVE it.
>At this point, she'd spent the last six hours being questioned by her Superiors, ordered to leave the suit, and more.
>By the time she had convinced them she didn't know how, they had pretty much given up on getting her out for the moment.
>>
>the admiral makes his stealthy way through the governor's dungeon, armed only with a nonpowered blade
>he hears an alarm coming from a guardroom and hears a similar announcement as the on on the Judegement's Teeth
This escape just got ten times worse.
>>
>>51929505
>It feels like nothing light on her body as she moves around
>the machine spirit is quiet unless asked
>>
>>51929488
>Malak would let out a sigh at the sight Feral world trainee. Before walking over and assuring him with putting on the pure white armour.

That's because you have it on backwards trainee...

>When he was finished strapping it together, he'd place the helmet over his head.

Now then... Do you know how to equip the hot shot lasgun and its pack? Or do I need to help with that as well?
>>
>>51929435
And so... we go to war again...
>>
>>51929549
>as he hears his words he grins and changes the tune
https://youtu.be/dpWmlRNfLck
>>
>>51929549
>Eisen would notice of suit of silver power armour stumbling helplessly through a hall near him.
>And then fall face first into the deckplates.
>This is followed by the word-

-...Owie...
>>
>The commissar would put his only hand behind his back.
Battlestations gentlemen! By the Emperor you will hold the line or die trying if anything comes out of that Hulk!
>>
>>51929549
>>51929567
>he walks past and murmus loud enough to be heard
To kill the enemy of course..
>walks past
>>51929599
>to his side
>>
>>51929598
Trooper... Ordenius...? Is that you?!
>>
Rolled 46 - 40 (1d100 - 40)

>>51929613
>Her body would stiffen upon hearing her name.
>Alert klaxons would flare out in her minds eye, as she realises who's talking to her.
>She'd immediately try to give her voice a far deeper pitch.

N-...No...?
>>
>>51929599
>Hearing the words "Hold the line" especially from a commissar had the krieger in pure righteous imperial glee
>He did a quick check of the state of things
>Shovel? Check.
>Gun? check.
>Habbening? Check.

>As such, the krieger was ready. It was time for war. And for him, that meant several chances to redeem himself with suicide by glorious combat.
>He kept repeating an improvised litany of sorts in his head.
>"Hold the line, slay the heretic, slay the xeno, slay the traitor. Seek redemption. In the Emperor's name, kill them all."
>>
>on board the space hulk
Brothers, we have tracked the imperial lapdogs to this world. We will recover the information that they stole and use it to wage war upon other slaves of the corpse emperor. Initial scans indicate that the planet has little in the way of orbital defenses, however there are three troopships belonging to the imperial guard. We will drop and secure our prey's ruined ship, then move to strike at the governor's palace and destroy the leadership of this world. Meanwhile, our strike fighters will swoop in to cripple the imperial guard ships while they are still moored.
>>
>>51929435
>is having a panic attack about genestealers on engineering deck
>>
File: Fahr.png (435KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Fahr.png
435KB, 900x900px
>>51929642
>Eyebrow would be raised behind his gasmask.
>>51929607
>He'd turn his head towards Guerre as if asking if he knows anything of what is going on here.
>>
>>51929535
I ain't a good shot with these things, but I know enough 'ta load an' shoot it.
>>
>>51929719
>he looks back
Apparently she happned to be compatible with the power armor..
She would need some training
>>
>>51929719
>Behind the suit's helmet, Isabelle's face would be bright red, and burning up out of embarrassment.
>What are tiny whimpers of embarrassment to her, are transmitted as loud, angry sounding grumbles thanks to the helmet.
>>
>>51929751
Very well then...

>>51929757
On your feet trooper, a Space Hulk has entered the system, we believe that the enemies of man are soon to make planetfall. You will have to learn to walk on that armor and fight.
>>
>>51929743
>Malak would frown at this.

Knowing how to shoot a gun is fine and dandy trainee. But I'm asking you if you know how to properly "load" it.

>He'd pick up the two unconnected power cables from both the hot shot lasgun, and it's backpack sized power pack.

Because if you don't. Than pulling the trigger on a weapon capable of easily cutting through space marine power armour, isn't going to do much.

>He'd recite the proper litanies of "Cable Connection", before asking the machine spirit inside both the power pack, and thr hotshot lasgun, to forgive Ragaa for his poor handling of it.
>Afterwards, he would hand the weapon to Ragaa.

There... You should be able to use it now.
>>
>>51929783
>The suit's helmet would stiffen upon hearing the news about the space Hulk.

B-b-b-BUT!

>She would go quiet, as she quickly remembers her "oath" she had made upon entering the armour.
>She'd then put all her effort into getting up to her feet.

Y-yes, Mi'lord!
>>
>Deckard stands in the line grumbling, along with Alexei, who has a stern, dead determined expression on his face
Here we go again...
>Kane approaches Alice, when she is not busy, and leans down to her
So, Inquisitor, what are the plans after the dinner?
>>
>>51929866
That's the attitude I want to see.
>He turns around to make sure the corridor is empty.
Now I want you to walk to that wall without stumbling or falling down.
>>
>>51929832
Eh... Fancy rites 'side, I knew how 'ta do that. I dinnae know yer sky people 'ad rituals like we did. Just prayers'n all that.
>>
>The Grenadier was going trough his gear, making sure he had everything on him.
>Ominous skull-faceplate? Check.
>Carapace armor, standard for grenadiers expected to rush in and die anyway? Check.
>Grenades? Duh.
>Hellgun? Check, laspistol? Check.
>M39 entrenching tool, perfect tool of mass destruction and providing any battlefield with trenches? Check.
>Urge to kill stuff dead? Yeah he had it with him.
>>
>>51929671
>Oblivious to the goings on within the 'hulk, the Rogue Trader's Fleet raises their Void Shields and powers up all weapons, in accordance with Protocol.
I don't like this....first Night Lords and now this thing...we destroy the crashsite of that ship and rescue the Admiral, then we nuke -that- thing and bug out.
>And so the Fleet moves from it's position near the edge of the System towards the planet.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>51929887
>Isabelle's eyes would go wide upon hearing the request.
>Her mind would go through EVERY possible excuse in the book to avoid having to do this.
>When each one she pictures in her mind's eye, ultimately failing (usually with her getting a bolt shell to the back of the head), she would simply nod her head at him, before looking down the hallway.
>She'd take a deep breath, before attempting to make it to the end of the hall without either falling, or stumbling.

>>51929896
>Malak's eyes would narrow angerly towards Ragaa.

These aren't just "fancy rites" trainee! These are the proper and necessary rites to use, and repair these weapons. Taught to our Regiment by the Tech-priests of Mars themselves! They are something that each Scion trainee must learn, and memorize by the end of his training!

>He'd place his own helmet over his head. The blue eye slits lighting up as the helmet connects to the power supply.

And it's something you've been failing to learn during training.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>51930012
>And Isabelle would end up falling face first into the deckplates after taking her first step...

>She remains silent for a long moment.

>The suit would once again stand up, and would take another step.
>>
My lord, I'm reading incoming fighters.
>>
>>51930012
That's... Sorry. I do me best, but yer sky people have all kinds o' ways an' tools I can't get me mind wrapped around.
>>
>>51930040
>>51930012
>It is by this point the commissar walks to her side and helps her up.

If you don't learn to move on the armor you will be just a target for the enemy. What would your brother think of his sister taking a bolter shell to the head by an heretic marine? What would your family think?!
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>51930040
>Before falling directly into the deckplates once again. This time leaving a power armour sized dent in the floor plates.

...Owie...

>But the suit would once again stand up, and try again. Pure determination can be felt eminating from the suit, as well as it's owner.
>>
>>51930091
There we go, that's what I want to see. Get to that wall.
>>
>>51930064
Inquisitor?
>>
>>51930072
>Her face goes bright red as Eisen helps her up to her feet.
>She would become even more determined to make it to the end of the hall at this point.
>>51930072
>And so Isabelle made it to the other end of the hallway. Granted, not without a few minor issues, such as almost tripping on her own indentation in the deckplates. But irnwasa good start!

>>51930067
Well you need to learn this Trainee! There are kids at our Scholia who are half your age that can do this sort of thing with their eyes closed, and one hand broken! And that's just the kids who ARE from feral worlds!

>He'd make a quick check of his suit's functions. Making sure they are green and clean, before doing a quick check on his weapons.

If you can't even do the basics during training, you're going to end up dead far before graduation.

>He'd cast a helmeted glance towards Ragaa.

And I doubt your pregnant girlfriend would enjoy knowing that the father of her unborn child died during the early stages of training. Now would she?
>>
>seeing as the Inquisitor was busy, Kane would rather just sit down next to Lien, sipping wine
Are you ok, dear?
>>
>>51930242
Good job trooper.
>He sounds proud of her effort.
Now all you need to do is keep learning to walk so you can learn to run.
>>
>>51930294
A bit nervous, is the inquisitor's family nice?
>>
>>51930242
I... Aye, sir.
>>
>>51930365
They are, they are, you should try and talk to them, they don't bite, dear
>he offers her the glass of wine
Here, this might take the edge off
>>
>>51930406
>She takes it.
What is it?
>>
>All this time he was staying with Kara away from the party making sure that she is feeling allright
>>
>three black thunderhawks swoop in to land at the site of the wreck
We must be quick, brothers, or we may lose the element of surprise against the governor and his forces.
>meanwhile, a wing of hell talons screams in towards the Judgement's Teeth and its companion ships
>>
>>51930418
It's wine, dear...an alcoholic substance. Humans use this to...relax a bit
Just...don't drink too much
>>
>>51930444
>The Captain squints, as he looks through the viewport.
Officer...is there something out there?
>'Officer', sitting at the Sensor Controls, turns around. "It appears that several dozen objects left the Spacehulk, we're not sure what...but they're headed for the planet."
Increase speed, and launch fighters just in case.....and hail the Judgement's Teeth, on the off chance they don't see whatever's coming towards them.
>>
>>51930336
I-I did it... I-I DID IT!

>The armour would clap its hands excitedly!

I can't believe I did it! I did it without falling!

>The suit would make its way over towards Eisen, before lower it's helmet to Eisen's eye level. The top of it aimed towards him, and an aura of what seems to be "expectation", seems to emanate from the suit.

>>51930387
>Malak's brows would furrow at being called "Sir". And even with his helmet on, and Hai face covered up, it would be obvious to the feral worlder, that the Scion is angry.

I am not a "Sir"! Do you understand me, 'Trainee'? I am a Tempestor. Not an officer who sits behind the front lines, sipping kool-aid out of a fucking BENDY STRAW! So get in through your feral worlder skull! Because if you can't, I will certainly make sure to do it for you!

As for your training scores... Consider this to be a live fire training exercise, with failure meaning your death by the enemy, or me.

Now finish gearing up, and let's move out!
>>
>>51930619
... Aye.
>does as told, albeit his expression under his helmet has changed to one he had almost forgotten, an angry grimace
>>
>Ron starts up in his bed
Where the fuck did everyone go?
>>
>>51930669
>Malak would keep an eye upon Ragaa's vital signs, through the use of his wrist gauntlet.
>"Heartrate sky rocketing, adrenaline coursing through his veins..."

>Malak would smile at this.

>"Good. Just as planned. Maybe he'll properly direct that anger in the coming battle...."
>"Still... I hate having to do this sort of thing... But that man needs it now more than ever..."

>Malak would quickly make a last minute check upon his men, before listening to the Vox chatter.
>>
>>51930444
>the fighters divert their course and begin heading toward the Rogue Trader ships instead
>>
>>51929435
Why not do this shit on the fucking weekend so people can fucking play?

Do you people not have jobs?
>>
DIscord link
https://discord.gg/Phw3g
>>
>>51930791
You just sparked an argument/debate on the Discord lol
>>
Rolled 13, 20 = 33 (2d20)

>>51930776
>The Trader's ships dispatch a pair of Fighter Wings, as well as bringing their Point Defenses to bear.
>>
>"Lord Telemus, the ship's black box has been removed. All personnel are either dead or have left."
We will strike at the governor's palace then. I have diverted our fighter wings to deal with a collection of orbital ships, so we should expect resistance from the imperial guard on the ground. Let us away.
>>
Rolled 1, 16, 14 = 31 (3d20)

>>51931101
>most of the fighters are destroyed utterly, but a few get through
>>
>>51929673
>Is still a gibbering wreck in a corner on engineering deck 4
>>
Rolled 18, 5 = 23 (2d20)

>>51931319
>The trio of craft succeed in damaging one of the port Weapons Batteries of a Battlecruiser, albeit the damage is less than it could have been, and the defenses, and supporting fighters, return fire swiftly.
>>
>>51930619
You did well. I am proud of your success.
>Nod of approval.
>>
>>51930500
Ok...
>She sips it.
>>
A glowing green scar appear near the Lord Captain
>>
>>51931470
>The suit wouldn't move in anyway whatsoever.
>That air of "expectation" is still emanating from the suit.
>>
>A shape emmerge from the scar
>although it looks humanoid, it seems like a xenos
>>
>>51931557
Which captain?
>>
>>51931587

Edwin Wellesley
>>
>>51931503
What are you...?
>He sighs.
>He pats her head.
>>
>he leans back and groans
>he slaps his knees and gets up

Come Kara, lets get messed up on chocolate and wine
and go around town to see the sights

>he hides the aquilla behind his top
>he offers his hand
>>
>>51930735
>his surroundings are certainly not what he is familiar with. Not what he fell asleep to. Something is digging into his palm...
The device, Fuck. Must have activated in my sleep.
>Ron sweeps of his bedsheets and approaches the door to what he hope is a hallway.
>>
>>51931630
>She smiles and takes the hand.
More chocolate? Where are we going?
>>
Greetings human, I am The High Cryptek Kerazekh
I have been sent by the Triarch to study human social interaction
Guide me through your leader and no harm will be done
>>
>>51931665
>he goes trough the party and picks up a bottle of chocolate liquor
>he whistles and goes out the front gate into the city

>he drinks and passes her the bottle
Lets go see the sights, and go.. wherever our feeling takes us
>>
>>51931638
>the lone Inquisitor would be wandering the house, and would spot the man
Uhmmm...
>his eyes dart back and forth
Is this the way to the bathroom? I honestly have no idea how-
>>
>>51931500
>>51931557
>>51931606
/*Inhales deeply......* No.
>>
>the admiral reaches the parapets of the planetary fortress
>there is gunfire and the roaring of thunderhawks overhead; the fortress is under assault
>he picks up a stub pistol from a nearby corpse and heads In the opposite direction
>>
>>51931489
>he raises a brow, in worry
And...uh...do you like it? It might be...slightly odd the first time
>>
>>51931726
>Ron raises his eyebrows.
Cool, still here. Uh, bathroom... No idea. I'll help you find one though.
>he quickly shuts his door behind him to hide the walls.
>>
>>51931703
>She sips the bottle.
>Her ears twitch a little at the taste.
We don't have of this stuff back at Commorragh...

The... sights?

>She looks over the Horizon to try understand what Peepers means
>>
>>51931732
I messed up ? Right?
>>
>>51931689
care for a discord link?
>>
>>51931807
with great pleasure
>>
>>51931776
A bit, just remove the necron from that ship it's not the regiment's. Also here, have a discord link. https://discord.gg/tVB8E
>>
>>51931751
Sounds uh-swell. Though I generally lost the need to go to one. Maybe if I drink more it'll help.
>at the word of this he takes out a flask and drinks from it
Ah. Nope.
>>
>>51931825
https://discord.gg/e8rNP
>>
>>51931762
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLFpSJtT0Ng
>He goes with her trough the city
>they go see street preformers, markets, churches and monuments
>Peepers buys a primitive camera and takes pictures of intesting stuff he finds
>he also takes pictures of himself and Kara, sometimes posing before a statue

>they eventualy end up in a cafe, both with a cup of recaf before them
>>
>>51931615
>The helmet would nuzzle into Eisen's hand, as he pats it. As if it were trying to get more.
>Inside the helmet, Isabelle would be smiling brightly. Her eyes closed, as she enjoys the praise given to her.
>When she'd finally had enough. The suit would stand up, and would give the Commissar a from salute.

Trooper Isabelle Ordenius, reporting for duty, now that my reserves of "headpatnium" are refilled!
>>
>>51931855
>feels a slight chill of both delight and disgust.
>>
>>51931836
>a smiles crosses Ron's face briefly
You remind me of someone.
>he turns to go down a hallway
We should start looking should we not? Oh, and what's you name, son?
>>
>>51931747
Tastes like... fruit... and alcohol.
It's... not bad.
>>
>>51931845
I like this... this was fun...

I've never stopped to see a planet before... you know just came in to raid them until now...
>>
>>51931893
Damian, sir. Damian Attano of Ordo Hereticus
>the man is 28 years tops
Would you care for some amasec, sir?
That may-or may not-be mixed with some herbs I knicked from a Slaaneshi raid?
>>
>>51931855
Right... This is most unusual, trooper...

Nonetheless now that you have learnt to walk with the armor you must run and learn to fire a gun with it.
>>
>>51931955
>briefly considering taking a sip, Ron pauses
Lotta Hereticus. I'm Chronos myself.
>Ron shakes his head
I'll pass on the drink. Would be wasted on me. I'm Ronaud Gerard Laroque. Call me Ron.
>>
>>51931921
>he can't help but smile
Good. If you want I'll pour you a glass.
>>
>>51931975
I really think there should be a training course for this armor. Like an obstacle course or something.
>>
>>51931975
Yes Mi'lord!
>Isabelle would nod her head enthusiastically.

>>51931874
>Malak would give the new "trainee" a smack to the leg with his foot.

Hey. Ignore the Commissar giving that suit of power armour a headpat, Trainee. You've got bigger things to worry about. Like making sure your gear is set, before we deploy.
>>
>>51932035
My gear is always set, for there is always something that needs killing somewhere.
>>
>>51931951
>he sips and smiles
My father and i used to take trips like theese,
they are some of my brightest memories..

I wanted to do one with you, since perhaps we would never have another chance like this..
>he takes a picture and looks at it
>he gives it to her
>on the picture Kara and Peepers are smiling with the city's biggest monument behind them
>>
>>51932004
I would like that very much, please.
>She gets up with him and follows him.
>>
>>51931993
Ordo Chronos? Oooh, interesting. Time buggery is like trying to bang a sororitas
Dangerous, risky, you might die, but it just might be worth it.
>he smiles and drinks some
Honestly, the only drink wasted is one spilled on the ground.
>>
>>51932006
>>51932035
We have training courses for guardsmen, not Space Marines...
>>
>>51932053
>he'd give the trainee and his gear a quick look over. Making sure that the plain white carapace armour he'd been issued yesterday, along with the hotshot lasgun and it's backpack sized power pack, were also set up properly.

Alright. Seems you're in order. Then let's get moving! I'm hearing word of an attack over the Vox channels. Looks like Archenemy is attacking the Governor's palace.

Hope you're all prepared for a Grav-chute deployment!
>>
>>51932105
I've done both and more, pal. Also, you might as well be pouring it down the drain if you let me drink it. Can't be affected by such things, myself.
>he starts walking
So, anything interesting going on?
>>
>>51932054
>She looks at it.
It was... so nice... I loved this...
>She doesn't stop staring at the picture until she realizes something, and she looks at Peepers.
We won't... have another chance?
>>
>>51932096
>holds her hand as he leads her to wherever they serve drinks and pours her a glass
But don't overdo it
>he hands her the glass
>>
>>51932142
>With that, Malak, along with the other scions, and many of the Scion trainees, would begin boarding their assigned Valkyries.

Let's hope this doesn't get to exciting today! I just washed the stench heretic out of my uniform from the last time we faced them!
>>
>>51932115
Well we have the suits. Now all we need is a course. I can rig up a decent one in the ship.
>>
>>51932154
People talking. Smiling. Some hypocritically. Plots scheming, as it always is. So nothing really of interest.
>he chuckles
No effect? Sounds like my mentor. Though she drank so much there'd be no effect cause the effect was always taking place.
>>
>>51932201
I wouldn't dare, I'm not an alcoholic.
>She takes a small sip and conserves wine on the cup for later.
What fruits are these done from?
>>
>>51932142
>>51932230
>prepares his chute
>the sensors show his heart rate is going nuts
>>
I think my teleport got messed up
>go back into the scar and appear behind Sternbridge
>>
>>51932187
>he shrugs
Who knows..
this is the first time in a city i was in years,
one that was not ruins..
so.. i wanted to share this moment with you

and give you something to remember it by
>>
>>51932234
Hrm. Well it could be useful to keep you distracted for a while away from the bottle of alcohol at least...
>>
>>51932272
>the admiral is startled
Are you one of Nyzart's servants, xenos?
>>
>>51932307
That's the go juice Commisar. It gets things done in proper quantities.
>>
>>51932260
Grapes. Tasty little things. Bite sized and sweet. Kinda like you, Cupcakes.
>he drinks his wine
Now if alcohol has the same effect on tau, you should be feeling less nervous
>>
>>51932259
>the older man smirks
Sounds like my kinda woman. Myself, I've apparently got some sort of machines running through my blood. Keeps me immune to poison, but that also means the fun kind.
>he sighs as he walks
Damn, where are these restrooms? Are they hiding them?
>>
>>51932322
That fool is not my master
I only answer to the Triarch and the Silent King
>>
>>51932262
>With everyone aboard their transports. The flight would take off, and shoot out of the hanger.
>Their destination. The Governor's palace. Their objective. The assassination of the supposed heretic Governor, and the possible recovery of either Admiral Sternbridge, or any information related to his capture.

>As the transports sore through the air, Malak would take notice of the feral world Trainee's vitals, and would vox him.

Take a deep breath trainee. Don't let the adrenaline over take you. I need you calm, and focused down there. No telling what we're about to face...
>>
>>51932340
Honestly, I'm -slightly- buzzed and all the shades are purple instead of dark so I can't help you much
>he sips more
>>
>>51932377
>Old Man Ron sighs again
Do you at least know when this will be over? I have important business to attend to elsewhere.
>>
>>51932304
I won't forget this Peepers... I promise you that.
You've been one of the nicest persons I've had the pleasure to befriend since Alice adopted me.
>She hugs him.
>>
>>51932355
Then why are you here?
>he looks around a corner to where a group of the governor's men run past
>>
>>51932374
>His head turns toward him
>He seems calm, almost disturbingly so, as far as his body language tells
>His vitals are not normalizing, quite the opposite
>>
>>51932434
>he hugs her back
Im glad i met you, Kara..
you opened my eyes that there is good in everybody
>>
>>51932398
I suppose you should ask the Wellesleys. What urgent task draws you from such a....lovely evening, Inquisitor?
>he looks at him, head tilted
>>
>>51932339
>She blushes a bit.
Well it doesn't help my nerves having you here calling me sweet things... what if they look badly on Xenos? I don't want you to end up... damaged in popularity.
>>
Also excuse my interruption but I am the High Cryptek Kerazekh, herald of metamorphosis and first Cryptek of his Silent Majesty
>>
>>51932462
>He'd make his way through the line of men around them. Before placing a hand upon Ragaa's shoulder.

Trainee! Can you hear me? Is your helmet vox working properly?
>>
>>51932467
People like you opened my eyes too...

I'd like to repeat this experience if we have time again on a future...
>>
>>51932521
>his face lights up and he nods
If we ever get another opportunity.. we will, i promise
and we could keep a photobook of our trips so we can always remember
>>
>>51932491
>his smile widens and he laughs for a bit
Me? Popularity? Girl, I'm a 'purified' heretic. Not much of popularity. Besides, you're too loveable. You'd increase my popularity if anything.
>>
>>51932481
>Ron reaches into his pocket and fiddles around with his device
No reason. But I'm not sure I should interrupt our gracious hosts.
>he is becoming increasingly agitated, as the stumble across a restroom
Ah, there we are! You have fun in there, you!
>he turns around to leave
>>
>>51932510
Aye.
>The voice that answers him is definitely Ragaa's, and his vox seems to be operational
>However, he seems oddly calm, cold, even emotionless, very unlike his usual self
I am ready.
>>
>>51932550
Yeah! That would rock! There's so many planets to see! So many countries on each!
>>
>>51932567
Aww... Come here you...
>She'd give him a kiss.
>>
>>51932576
>contemplates following him
>but due to him being a Chronos, a future version of him might pop out and punch him
>or one might warn the present one
>or the present one might just notice and punch him
>he sips his amasec, stuck in the conundrum
I am definitely not mixing this in anymore
>>
>>51932595
Jungle palnets, shine worlds, death worlds, ice worlds, primitive, advanced, xenos, who knows
>he rubs his hands together at the thought
So much to explore!
>>
>>51932579
>Malak's eyes would narrow at the emotionless tone of the man's voice.
>After a moment, he would nod his head, before speaking up.

Understood Trainee.

>He'd return to his original spot, before boxing the pilot.

How long until we reach the Governor's palace?
>>
>>51932654
I hope Mum can take us to so many different planets... Hey! We should make a photo of each planet we visit together!
>>
>>51932664
I like that idea, il keep the camera with me at all times
>he pats it and smiles
So many pictures.. its going to look amazing
>>
>>51932709
It is!
>She looks quite excited now.
This is awesome, Peepers will we pose for each picture or just a picture of the most important landscapes or structures?
>>
>>51932647
>Ron leaves the man's sight, and continues walking back to his room.

>upon arrival, everything is back to the way it should be. Fancy walls, portraits of dead Wellesleys hanging off gloomily, and a damn fine view of Praetoria out the window.
>He pulls the device out, and almost drops it. It's a pyramid now, instead of the sphere it had been not one day before.
I'd wager that's a very bad thing.
>>
>while he waits for a report from the pilot, he would have the squad Vox carrier, send a message to the Judgement.

Judgement, this Spearhead. We're on approach to target. Have our back up ready in five minutes.
>>
>>51932617
>he cups her face and kisses her back
Mmh.
>he smiles
Plus, you're a commisar. Don't know who'd dare disrespect you, or cause your wrath
>>
>>51932741
The more poses the better i say,
that would be fun

>he goes trough the existing photos with a smile
>>
>>51932494
And why are you here?
>>
>>51932794
You're right on that one, 'trooper'...
>Her fingers hold his chin as she gives him a chaste kiss.
Nobody disrespects the commissars...
>>
>>51932785
Affirmative.
>>
>>51932796
Mhm.
>She nods various times.
You're my bestest friend Peepers. I'm glad you're willing to share these moments with me.
>>
>>51932887
I was sent once more in your regiment to analyze human social interaction to make possible negotiation more clear
>>
>>51932896
>he stiffens to take a more formal pose, though there's still a grin on his face
Yes, miss commisar.
>he looks at her
I heard day-long...torture sessions await those who do
>>
>>51932921
>he looks over the top of the photos

You are my best friend too, Kara,
i never felt so free being who i am..
wanna go catch a boat ride trough the cannals before the sun sets?
>>
>>51932887
>look around
Are we in a palace ?
>>
>>51932953
You can analyze me all you want once we make it out of the palace. There are chaos marines attacking, and these are a particularly vicious breed.
>>
>>51933074
Do you have a place to go ?
I am in possession of a hyper molecular transporter
>>
test
>>
>>51932983
Those rumors?
>She leans closer to him and whispers on his ear.
All true...
>>
>>51933021
Sure! I've neve been on a boat before!
>>
>>51929924
>a felinid, one the size and build of a catachan girl, jumps out of the nearby shrubbery/cabinet
>she is wearing a pink suit with the words "Sugar daddy"
Gruh...
>she looks up and spots the kriegsman
OOOOH MY GOOD
>She points at his helmet
Nice skull helmet
Heywannabeaprostitute?
>>
>>51933501
>he takes her hand and runs off down the stairs to a boatyard, paying the man for a ride

>he gets into a boat and sits down as it wobbles around
>motions Kara to join him
>>
>>51933471
>he snickers, though the hairs on his skin rise
Hmmh. I truly hope I never get on your dark side
>>
>>51933558
>She jumps into the boat after him.
Woah! It... moves!
>She did literally jump in, and almost lost balance.
>>
is Sternbridge still here ?
>>
>>51933592
Oh but you love my dark side in a dark room with a dark light...
>She winks, then holds his hand and moves a bit away.
But there will be time for that in the future, we have to look presentable for the inquisitor's family.
>>
>>51933129
>A shadow of a techpriest looms over the distracted necron there is a buzzing of tools starting up and a hum of guns coming online
>>
>>51933770
woop!
>he reaches in and catches her just in case
Easy there
>he chuckles and lets her sit down before he starts rowing
>Pizza_Pie.mp3 plays in the background
>>
>>51933798
>he smiles and gently holds her hand
I...agree. But I just want you to know it's your fault.
>>
>>51933821
>turn back
Yes ?
>>
>>51933821
Techpriest? How did you get here?
>>
>>51933502
>He stares at her
>Just staring
>intense staring
>QueryIsThisThingHeresy.dataslate
>He is not sure if he should apprehend it, shoot it, salute, reply. He does not know what to do.
>Except his conditioning is kicking in
>Which is speeding up his thought process
>"Does it look like enemy?"
>"Does it look like imperial personnel?"
>"if it gets killed and nobody notices does any of the above matter?"
>>
>>51934022
Where do you want to go ?
>>
>>51934161
Are there any imperial forces on this world that do not belong to the governor?
>>
>>51933938
Hi can you tell me about the location of your tomb world?
>a scrivener servoskull hovers nearby

>>51934022
I'm magic shut up!
>Several empty syringes hang off of
01000011 01101000 01100101 01110010 01111001 01101100 00100000 The syringes are marked experimental
>>
>>51934228
>The sound of Valkyires flying overhead, would attest to the idea that there Infact are.

>The loading ramp of Malak's Valkyrie would lower right as it begins to pass over the palace.
>At this point, Malak, along with the other full fledged Scions would run out the ramp, and into the open sky. Falling head first towards the ground.
>The same thing would be happening upon the other 14 Valkyrie transports, as a 150 men and women, wearing white, and Gold trimmed armour, begin falling towards the palace.
>>
>>51934235
If I told you you would go mad with the horrible truth
>>51934228
There is my ship in orbit if you want
>>
>>51934334
>leaps after him
>>
>>51934341
Oh I went mad long ago…
>he mumbles
…Don't call it the eye of terror for nothing…
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>51934334
>With the palace and the ground fast approaching. Malak would begin to make a series of minor trajectory corrections so that he would land inside the main courtyard.
>Once he had reached an altitude kf around 75 feet, Malak would activate his Grav-chute. Causing great golden coloured wings of pure flame to appear from the chute, as well as causing his quick decent to slow down immensely.
>Upon reaching the ground. Malak would open fire upon any heretic that tried to fire upon him, or his men.
>>
>>51934144
>she looks at him and squints her eyes
Hellooo?
>she pokes his helmet
Ooooh...wait...I recognize that kind of helmet! You're a Krieger! Cool!
>she giggles
Forgot you don't talk! Oops. Sorry!
>>
>>51934488
Anyway it's gone now
>>
Rolled 82 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>51934497
>tries to land correctly and without becoming a stain on the earth
>>
>>51934497
>he would soon discover that these are no ordinary heretics, but chaos marines
>they wear the livery of the XVI legion
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>51934334
>jumps out of the Valkyrie
>quickly searches for an landing position that would provide a suitable firing point to dispatch hostiles
>>
>>51934803
…gone?…
>>
>>51935156
>turn his back to Utitur Xenonem
Yes. Gone. Vanished. Disappeared. Dephased.
I do not wish to continue the discussion on this subject
>>
>>51934539
>He was not sure what he should do with the presumably slaaneshi assault going on
>this is definitely heresy
>He placed the barrel of his hellgun against her stomach and tilted his head, staring at her, finger firmly on the trigger.
>He poked at her clothes with the gun, keeping it planted as much against her as was possible but still trying to indicate his curiosity on her attire.
>He was definitely not sure if it would be a shameful mistake, or an act of redeeming himself for the emperor if he'd pull the trigger, which is why he wanted to make sure, before blasting their torso into oblivion.
>>
>>51935245
It doesn't matter right now. What matters is that I have in my possession information that these traitor legionaires must not get their hands on.
>>
>>51935285
Yes, this event belong to the past
Come near me and we will get to my ship in orbit
>>
>>51935409
So about those locations…
>>
>>51935409
I'd much rather join those stormtroopers, xeno.
>>
>>51935432
Yes there is a tomb world at 2 parsec from here the Cryptek owe me a favor I think I can put you here in safety we will leave a message to the stormtroopers to make another rendez-vous
>>51935435
Well alright, go In their flying bird and get shot mid-air by a rocket
>>
>>51935514
Woooo
That's the first time this has worked on any necron I know! And I'm way more [FILE MISSING OR DELETED] than usual!
>>
>>51935808
Do not mistake my help for a sign of weakness
You will repay me this
>turn back to Sternbridge
You want to join ?
>>
>>51935877
I'll take this for a no
>beam out with Xebonem to the Puzzling Oracle
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>51934871
>Malak would quickly get into cover at this point. As would the company of scions that were currently deployed around the courtyard.
>Between heretical space marines, and getting bombed from above, this spear head was going to be a pain in the ass to hold until reinforcements were deployed from the Judgement.
>He'd sigh, before taking aim at a nearby heretic with his Melta gun
>>
>>51935942
Whshdhdhve
++WARNING MOTION IMPAIRED CAUSE: UNKNOWN++
>his servoskull flies around him scanning everything in sight while he keels over slowly as much of a huge grin is able to be shown on a mechanical face
>>
>>51935967
>he would see Sternbridge taking cover behind some rubble, clad in only sackcloth pants
>>
>>51936094
Do not stay here too long, we have to evacuate the most important people who are still here on the planet,
Stay if you want but I need a translator for subtle human behavior
>>
>>51936165
>Malak would quickly spot him. And would order for covering fire. Before sprinting his way over towards the Admiral.
>>
>>51936306
Of course I will attempt to do so but could I leave my servoskull here to scan all of your technologys they could prove extremely…beneficial
>>
>>51936362
No servoskull
I don't want my secret shamelessly exposed
>>
>>51936386
Ok well how about voluntary information then? Just a small few things about your technology that are crucial different form imperial nothing like personal files or anything
>>
I super want to get in on this, but this monday shit is haram as fuck.

Chances of it changing?
>>
>>51936516
we actually do it throughout the week. Use the discord link for more details

https://discord.gg/hYGjN
>>
>>51936464
Isn't that heresy to the Omnissiah ?
>>
>>51936360
Tempestor. It's good to see someone got my distress call.
>he takes a pot shot at one of the traitor marines
Listen to me very carefully. We need to leave this world now.
>>
>>51936576
Errm no no it's not because of a…a holy scripture that says things about…things but that's not important what's important is that there are scriptures and also a dream dreams work fso r STC's right I don't see why they shouldn't work for a different kind of here-command from the light of the omnissiah! Course between you and me and none will believe I said this maybe I know some pretty suspicious people but screw those guys on mars I'm fairly sure they don't know the first thing about the omnissiah which obviously isn't a damn guy made of flesh! I mean now he has that throne thing maybe but before when he issued that command no...
>>
>Echoing throughout the halls of the ship comes a high pitched ringing
>>
>>51936907
What was that?
>>
>>51936598
>Malak would fire a shot at a nearby Black legion space marine.

That's the plan Admiral!

>He'd fire another shot at a passing heretic Guardsman.

But we're stuck between several dozen angry Traitor marines, and the nearest LZ.

>He'd send another shot at another space marine traitor.

Not to mention, the damned Space Hulk in orbit right now.

But if you've got a plan. I'm more than willing to listen to it!
>>
>>51936937
>The ferrocrete bellows, echoing footfalls beating a savage tattoo into the bowels of the ship
>>
>>51936975
First we need to make it to the evacuation zone, Tempestor.
>>
>>51937201
>the traitor marines are closing on the two mens' position
>they are laying down suppressing fire
>>
Rolled 16, 14 = 30 (2d20)

>>51937201
Easier said than done Admiral. But you can consider it done!

>He'd send a quick vox message to one of the Valkyries.

Light up the eastern wall! Blow it to hell if you have too!

>"Understood. Consider the hammer brought down!"

>After a moment, a pair of missiles would seen Ona direct course for the eastern palace wall.
>>
>>51937259
>>51936937
>Somewhere within the ship a cannon is fired at quarter power, a hulking shell hurtling towards the space hulk
>Barely perceptible, a figure has chained itself to the projectile riding it like a chariot of fire
>Inaudible in the searing void of space, the figure raises a taloned claw, thrusting out a drill codpiece in defiance, a silent 'WRRRRRRRYYYYYY' echoes across the cosmos
>>
>>51937549
>>
>>51935267
>once the gone was pointed at her, she did the only thing that sounded logical to her.
>Curling up into a ball and begins playing dead.
>She whimpers slightly.
>>
>>51940370
>the torpedo lands in an ill-used part of the hulk
>two servitors investigate
>>
>>51940678
>The Eversor hangs upside down by heavy cabling and the industrial chains he used to secure himself to the torpedo

WWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

>The Eversor says thoughtfully, examining his predicament, attempting to find the best solution to freeing himself.

WRRRRRYYYYY!

>The assassin proclaims decidedly, as he bites his way through the cabling and chain, tumbling through the air and hitting the ground facefirst with a sickening crack
>>
>>51940676
>The krieger kept his weapon pointed at her for the entire time, still very uncertain as to what the actual fuck was going on
>but since it was not showing signs of hostility, actually it was displaying the contrary, he had either discovered a very borderline heretic with a fixation for very heretical attire.
>or a very cowardly heretic.
>Either way, he required more intelligence before he could just up and murder the sod.
>Because, well he wasn't certain if it was the good or bad kind of murder. And he was not going to risk becoming a heretic on accident. That would be dishonorable and stupid.
>all that being concluded in his head, he aimed his hellgun elsewhere.
>>
>>51941068
>the two servitors go closer
>>
>>51941259
WWWWWWWWRRRYY!

>He inquires, grabbing a servitor by the head and ripping it off, using the following spine and skull as a flail to smash the adjacent servitor
>>
>>51941255
>>51941255
>she looks up
Why are you trying to kill me!?
I-I'm a trooper, jackass!
I'm with the penals!
>she frowns
God-Emperor, is this how people react to job offers on krieg!? That's rude!
>>
>>51941410
>the krieger shrugs and begins walking away
>He didn't know if she was a heretic or not.
>And in either case, it was better to walk away
>Were she a heretic that he had just spared, it was better to take distance. Just in case.
>Were she loyal. It was still better to take distance. Because of embarrassment. Which he didn't feel yet. Because he didn't know if he should.
>>
>>51929435
Just got transferred, anything I should know?

First time trying this kinda thing, so I'm diving head first into the deep end.
>>
>>51941583
First of all it's important to note that the thread doesn't normally last this long. Secondly, the thread is kind of dead at the moment, so here's the discord: https://discord.gg/ssNNP
>>
>>51941604
Okay, I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>51941583
Expect a clusterfuck and not being aware of jack shit. That helps too. Y'know, actually don't even try to figure out what's going on. Trying to is Tzeen-whatever he's fucking called, HERESY.

anyway, enjoy.
>>
>>51941650
My ass is more ready than it should be.
>>
>>51941676
excellent, now forgive the dead-ness of it all, this thread is way past its due date
>>
>>51936784
Seems a bit shady, I'll tell you what I know when my mission will be complete
>>
>An eye stalks the spaceport, trough a Preysence sight, attached to a long-las
>Worried muttering coupled with litanies of accuracy and righteous hatred were spoken.
>This was not good.
>Not good at all.
>The bad sides to the situation would be the heretics bringing down pain, both planetside, and apparently also present in orbit.
>The good side was that there was a lot of imperial personnel around and in the spaceport
>including their ship
>Where they came from, doesn't matter.
>Where they're going, doesn't matter either.
>All that matters is getting in the ship, and getting off this planet, alive.
>>
>Having stalked the approach and planned out several approaches as to smuggle themselves onboard the Inquisitorial battlegroup's ship
>The sniper was readying for action
>Disarming and repacking the snare mines placed near the entrances of the position in which the sniper resided in
>as they moved on away from their crows' nest and toward executing their plan of smuggling themselves on board the ship
>and "abandoning ship" when it comes to the planet.
Fuck you I'm keeping it alive because I can, suck it.
>>
actually i've changed my mind
we are gonna eradicate this filth War in Heaven-style
>the MacroDoomsday cannon get's ready to fire
>>
>>51947760
this is me btw
Thread posts: 238
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.