[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wizard enchants his fist to clean things instead of dealing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Mr._Clean_logo.png (102KB, 246x247px) Image search: [Google]
Mr._Clean_logo.png
102KB, 246x247px
>Wizard enchants his fist to clean things instead of dealing damage by absorbing the unclean. It gets to the point where he might as well have removed all friction from you.
>He enchants his feet to make things dirtier by injecting the unclean into a person's spirit by kicking, making them filthier. It doesn't inject any bacteria though, so you're just dirty rather than infected.

What can be some good utility for this kind of wizard in combat?
>>
>>51913310

providing a corpse for the party cannibal. idiot wizard went into melee unarmed.
>>
>>51913397
>What are muscle wizards?
>>
>>51913310
>sprays acid on enemies, dissolving them and leaving a faint smell of lemon
>>
>>51913310
>This is the power of my stand『Dirty White Boy』!
>NANI!

I'm sorry

If he can fuck up friction, the party is going to have a hell of a time hitting with anything. They won't be able to hold weapons, and they'll be sliding into shit constantly.
That would actually be an amazing power, because it's like Grease but better. The force of the punch, if it removed all friction from the person, would send them flying (or sliding) backwards. I think. Someone that knows anything about basic physics would be helpful here.

The dirty part not be super useful in game, but it would be pretty useful psychologically irl. PCs tend to ignore being gross, but real people would freak out. Imagine if YOU got kicked by Mr. Clean and then suddenly you got covered in grime.

You said "into their spirit"-- does this mean he makes them full of sin in contact?

You could have him ruin spell components, spoil potions, make people vomit. It would also be really good for making traps; who wants to open a filthy door at the end of a frictionless hallway?
>>
>>51913457

OP did not specify muscle wizard, just wizard.
>>
>>51913708
I imagine it just makes the soul dirty.
Not good if you have Spirit friends, but no demon would want to be near you because you taste like shit.
>>
File: cleaner.jpg (9KB, 288x241px) Image search: [Google]
cleaner.jpg
9KB, 288x241px
>>51913585
>>
>>51913733
He posted a picture of Mr. Clean, who has muscles.
>>
>>51913763
So it becomes perfect utility against even the kinkiest succubus by becoming what is basically a filthy hobo to them? I can dig it.
>>
>>51913921
>implying the humiliation of eating the soul of a hobo doesn't make it hotter

You fool. You played right into the demon's trap.
>>
>>51914050
Then just punch the demon into virtue
>>
>>51913708
What's the stand stats?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.