[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CofD/ &/wodg/ Chronicles of Darkness and World of Darkness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 34

File: Caine.png (148KB, 555x566px) Image search: [Google]
Caine.png
148KB, 555x566px
Curmudgeon edition

Previous Thread - >>51891243

>Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/xrKUUi0A

>News
http://theonyxpath.com/release-roundup-january-2017/
https://www.paradoxinteractive.com/en/white-wolf-partners-with-focus-home-interactive-for-a-video-game-adaptation-of-the-world-of-darkness-storyteller-game-werewolf-the-apocalypse/

This week's Monday Meeting Notes:
http://theonyxpath.com/bucking-broncos-monday-meeting-notes/

>Question
What was the highest power-tier character you ever played in one of your games?
>>
FIRST FOR MAGE SUPREMACY
>>
>>51911653

Hm... I guess it's a 3-dot mage. I didn't do anything close to interesting though (the three dots were in... prime).
>>
>>51911653
>What was the highest power-tier character you ever played in one of your games?
Archmage in short archmage chronicle. He was a Bodhisattva who wanted to enlighten a whole nation and managed to do this as the part of his Ascension.
>>
File: 5924868371.gif (4MB, 315x210px) Image search: [Google]
5924868371.gif
4MB, 315x210px
>What was the highest power-tier character you ever played in one of your games?

>>51889935
>>
File: pop goes the bubble.gif (2MB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
pop goes the bubble.gif
2MB, 400x307px
>>51911702
>>
>>51911646
I don't think a sensory blood transmutation spell would work very well on a werewolf. Iirc they heal insanely fast, so unless the wound was inflicted by silver the "opening" you would be trying to push the spell through would be gone by the time you had it ready. And I think they get a chance to resist?

I could be wrong. Werewolf isn't my forte.
>>
>>51911728
>not pop goes the universe.gif
Are you even trying?
>>
>>51911702

While I highly doubt you actually pulled all of that off, it's still a scary prospective to consider. Entirely possibly to do by RAW Masters of the Art.

>>51911653

Douchebag Acanthus Archmaster who fostered true love as Quintessence. Then killed the lovebirds afterword as a cruel mockery of irony.
>>
>>51911817
Why should I be trying for an offhanded comment? Would you rather me edit it into a big explosion or something?

>>51911731
Why not just use magic and cause the blood transfusion to seep through the flesh?
>>
>>51911820
I didn't do any of that. I just find it really, really funny and somewhat relevant.

Strongest character I ever made was a Mummy. Sort of cheating though.
>>
>>51911653

> What was the highest power-tier character you ever played in one of your games?

Projectors from Orpheus.

An Orphan-Grinder is incredibly powerful. Spirits without their Dopplegangers to worry about, even more so. It's like the makers of the game saw how difficult it was to use Arcanoi, then decided to make Horrors incredibly useful.
>>
Anybody have Secrets of the Covenants?
>>
>>51911859
>Why not just use magic and cause the blood transfusion to seep through the flesh?
Would that still be sensory though?
>>
You can't transmute blood into acid without Life Arcanum for the same reason you can't turn person into Stone without Life and Matter Patterning: living tissue, including blood is purview of Life Arcanum for obvious reason. Besides, any sane ST would rule that is it the same as casting direct damage spell, not instakill like Unmaking.
>>
Hey tg, can somebody explain me whats so bad about M20's rules for paradigm?

I read people mentioning a virtual adept casting with yoga but wasnt always the case that per raw a mage could have wathever paradigm they want and that the only thing stopping stupid shit like virtual adept with yoga was the setting question of why would such individual accepted in that tradition?
>>
can someone explain to me why the default generation in Dark Ages is only one lower than the default generation in the modern version
when there's an 800 year gap there
>>
>>51912625
What's 800 years to an immortal?
>>
Anyone got the v20 ready made characters?
>>
>>51912825
Clarifying, that's a book. Not you know, npc storage.

But that would also be good.
>>
Hunter has pulled ahead by 2 votes, the largest lead I've seen so far.

Once I finish writing up the game document, I'll call the result and start recruiting.

https://strawpoll.com/w2b82sw
>>
>>51912625

Because when they made the generations, they didn't take into account that the power drop from 7th to 8th generation was kind of stupid. DESU, it should be more gradual and there be 5 generations more at least.
>>
>>51912825
Its in the owod mega you fool

Check the fucking pastebin
>>
>>51913193
>http://pastebin.com/xrKUUi0A

It wasn't listed. But thank you kind anon.
>>
File: qt thyrsus.png (329KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
qt thyrsus.png
329KB, 680x660px
Have a Thyrsus
>>
File: urafegget.png (249KB, 550x640px) Image search: [Google]
urafegget.png
249KB, 550x640px
>>51913241
Its my pleasure , you cunt.
>>
File: 1469559084751.png (122KB, 398x309px) Image search: [Google]
1469559084751.png
122KB, 398x309px
>http://theonyxpath.com/bucking-broncos-monday-meeting-notes/

This fucking meltdown over Asmodee and WWP making money off of an IP that Onyx Path just licenses from Paradox is hilarious. What an utter load of shit. I'm sure they'll all be pleased at Onyx Path employees promoting boycotting the products of the license holder.

And don't tell me its actually about Zak "Fuck the Cuck" Smith e-bullying Ken-sama when Onyx Path has and fucking Holden onboard.

Fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>51913532
Who's Holden?
>>
>>51913613
Exalted developer from what I hear a total ass. I miss plague of hats on the exalted forums.
>>
>>51913532
It's about Zak, you fucking idiot. Zak and that child molester's book WWP reprinted.

"Asmodee and WWP making money off of an IP that Onyx Path just licenses from Paradox" being the source of the upset hasn't even been fucking suggested anywhere, you're making shit up.

Go choke on a bag of dicks.
>>
>>51913613
The person you can thank for 2e Exalted being dogshit and 3e Exalted being stillborn.
>>
>>51913532
>It has become clear, though, that some confusion and misapprehensions still exist as to Onyx Path’s relationship with the new White Wolf Publishing, as well as how we both relate to the original White Wolf that so many of you started out with.

>So: we have the original White Wolf, founded by Stew Wieck and Mark Rein*Hagen. We worked hard and we played hard, and created a huge amount of games and supplements and elbowed ourselves into 2nd place in the RPG biz, but 1st place in dark hearts everywhere. I say “we” as I was there, with Stew for years before the partnership was created, and was part of the management team throughout.

>Things got rough though as game and book stores start closing, and at the same time, the time our community would have spent on tabletop gaming gets chopped by the time folks are discovering computer MMOs. WW decides it needs to evolve into electronic gaming, which is hard to do when your revenue is dropping like a rock off a cliff, so WW gets a bunch of vikings drunk and we all wind up married the next morning.
>>
File: Cab_Driver.png (85KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Cab_Driver.png
85KB, 250x250px
>>51911653
Tell me about Caine, why does he wear the Mark?
>>
>>51913532
>>51913777
>In other, more sensible words, White Wolf made a deal to “merge” with CCP, an Icelandic computer game company with a successful space MMO called EVE. They begin work on the WoD MMO. Meanwhile, a bunch of us keep the tabletop gaming part of WW rolling.

>But, eventually, the sucking black hole of need that was the WoD MMO demands every WWer be part of it, and until a bunch of us convince CCP that a 20th Anniversary Edition of Vampire: the Masquerade is a good idea, and they see the community reaction, there’s a very good chance that WW, as a publisher would not have lasted. But actually, the reaction is so strong that Eddy and I can convince CCP to let us do even more books!

>The euphoria of which lasts the several weeks that end up with a huge bunch of layoffs of people I care about, and, fed up with the situation, I leave CCP and then start Onyx Path with a license agreement from CCP so that Onyx can do tabletop versions of the WW Intellectual Properties (WoD, nWoD called now Chronicles of Darkness, and Exalted). In effect, I’ve licensed the game lines I helped create.

>So that’s nice. (I mean, it really is). But please note that we do not own nor control the WW IPs.

tl;dr it's not our fault, don't boycott CofD, FUCK WWP
>>
>>51913722
I don't like holden but 2e had a shit foundation and the works before he came on like fucking scroll of the monk was an abomination. 3rd edition taking this long though is on him.
>>
>>51913532
>Paradox revives the White Wolf Publishing name, and paw print, and through some level of corporate structuring, stick a company behind the name. (You’ll have to ask the new WWP some time how they are structured; I don’t know nor want to, honestly). They bring over a couple of their employees and those guys hire in a couple more folks.None of them is a creator or executive from the original White Wolf so it was not anyone at the new WWP who greenlit the previous computer games or books or, well anything, from the original WW days.

>So, to recap: Onyx Path is one of a growing set of licensees of the White Wolf IPs that are owned and controlled by the new White Wolf Publishing based in Sweden. Onyx Path does not have any say over projects created by other licensees or how the new WWP conducts its business.

Who /damagecontrol/ here?
>>
File: 1467535807235.jpg (201KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467535807235.jpg
201KB, 600x600px
>>51913718
>being the source of the upset hasn't even been fucking suggested anywhere, you're making shit up

Yeah right its only accidental that the whole outrage starts when WWP and Paradox start turning to other companies aside from OP to further the WW licenses.

>It's about Zak, you fucking idiot. Zak and that child molester's book WWP reprinted.

Oh okay so its about social politics, thank god, I mean considering Mage 20, Beast, Promethean and the entire history of Ken-sama, the amount of underage sexuality in later OP books, Holden's long history of ACTUALLY ERRATING SHIT TO WIN INTERNET ARGUMENTS, Infernal Exalted, unpaid freelancers, hack artists, tracing and failed kickstarter promises made me think for a second that Onyx Path is literally the worst offenders of the exact same shit you're up in arms about.

Carry on then with the doxing of a WWP employee then in the forums as you were before and don't forget to tweet Ken-sama to put just a bit of nihongophobic asian underage sex in Changeling the Lost 2e for old time's sake.

At least he hasn't forgotten to that between going from delusional weeaboo to blue haired male feminist nazi puncher...

Of course its about Zak...
>>
>>51913792
Because he's an arrogant fool who won't apologize for his many mistakes.
>>
>>51913852
Truly crafted in god's image.
>>
>>51913834
Onyx Path.
>>
>>51913834
They literally have no say in it and it doesn't hit their version of it. If only paradox was smart enough to crib cofd's mechanics for their revamp of the new line..
>>
>>51913879
>If only Paradox was smart enough to cut the license from Onyx Path

Fixed that for you.
>>
>M20 Cookbook (Mage: the Ascension 20th Anniversary Edition)

Will it be as bad as M20 was?
>>
File: 1468767711398.gif (132KB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468767711398.gif
132KB, 278x300px
>>51913834
I also like the part where they flat out lie about who is in WWP. Sure 90% of Onyx Path only came to White Wolf around nWoD's romance book or were actually the scourges of Exalted but its WWP whom are "fake"!

Thank god you cant look up shit on the internet!
>>
>>51913902
That would probably get a lawsuit in action depending on how the deal was negotiated. Also canceling the line new people have gotten into will just lose them money.
>>
>>51913613
Guy famous for bandwagoning and errating any hope of 2e Exalted not being a mechanical clusterfuck away.
>>
Can you imagine how confusing all this will be to normies?
>Oh cool, I'll play the WTA rpg since I love the vidya?
>1e? Revised? 2e? W20? 3e? What does this all mean?
>Why are some books published by one company and others by another?
>What's Werewolf the Forsaken?
>>
>>51913925
Considering the amount of IP abuse Onyx Path has been doing since day 2, I highly doubt it would take that much effort.

Basically only the VtM 20 line, the first version of Blood and Smoke and surprisingly Demon the Descent were anything relevant, and the v20 line is literally composed of copy pasted mechanics and text from older books. Especially glaring in DA v20. Then there is the issues of this or that kickstarter promises being cut without a word and the release dates pushed back, oh, HALF A DECADE.

But buy the cWoD merchandise you cucks! Only that and the 20 anniversary Vampire sells anyway.
>>
>>51913916
If preludes was the starting dish I'm probably going to throw up at the main course. It doesn't really matter. We're going to be getting hyper specific metaplot from OWOD where millennials and immigration are going to be the forefront for no reason. I'm not sure anyone os going to get into something so sickingly unnecessary and topical.
>>
>>51912625
Balance.

But generation and age are not really as related as it may seem. Age doesn't make you sterile as a vampire, an 7th gen vampire can embrace you in 1217 or in 2017, and he could've been embraced in classic Athens or victorian London.
>>
>>51913973
And lo, the reason why stuff was renamed to CofD.
>>
File: 1467133947286.png (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467133947286.png
1MB, 1440x1080px
>>51913925
>That would probably get a lawsuit in action depending on how the deal was negotiated.

>Major video game and table game dev and publisher.

vs

>Minor niche tabletop book and merchandise company that cannot even pay their own freelancers and who's sole profit is from IPs they don't even own.

Deeply concerning.
>>
>>51914032
you could even make a 5th generation but making one in 2017 seems like an unnecessary evil thing to do.
>>
>>51914023
>I'm not sure anyone os going to get into something so sickingly unnecessary and topical.

Funny that was my opinion on generally everything Onyx Path released.
>>
>>51914062
See also Occupy Wallstreet being vampires, muslim magician lady in every new book or Vladimir Putin's personal Promethean war machine.
>>
>>51914049
>losing money when you don't have to
Do you even reality? Paradox could probably stall but losing money when you don't have to is retarded.

>>51914062
There's "we use super special genders for no reason but feminism" and "this is a direct parallel to the real world but magic."
>>
>>51914082
See, I still flash over to the M20 characters, like the doggo transgender person or the unnecessary sidebars of 'xir is okay!' and shit like that. Unnecessary stuff that's a group-based thing, not something you need to shove into everything just because one of your full-timers is a transgender individual.
>>
Does anyone have the Scion 2e mechanical preview?
>>
>>51914107
>losing money when you don't have to

Exactly why stopping Onyx Path from utterly devaluing the IPs might be more worth it.

Exalted is the perfect example for this. Most funded tabletop RPG on kickstarter in its time, generated massive hype, fucking 2e books started turning a higher profit then back when White Wolf was alive.

Then a year passed.

Then another.

And then some more.

Then the leak came out and half the people swallowed the shit the other half begged OP to change it before release.

Then the release is out unchanged, and rife with art that White Wolf used to be sued over daily.

Then a second release with finally the shit people have been begging to be fixed and clarified from the beginning.

And who buys it? Jack shit fucking nobody thats who. Exalted is flat out kill at this point. They continue lackluster development of the supplements that should have been out 2-1,5 years ago and which would be required to ACTUALLY PLAY THE FUCKING GAME AT ALL because they cut it from the core book along with a slew of backer features that were promised and are still on the kickstarter page.

And its kill. Its kill for good. From at its time the largest interest generator to the big saviour edition selling less then FIRST EDITION EXALTED.

And not because that got popular.

So yeah maybe it would be best to quietly detach OP from oWoD and nWoD. Give it to fucking FFG, sure you'd get one book every solar eclipse but it would actually be good.
>>
>>51914122
Soapboxing and all that. Which I guess ties into the overarching problem of Onyx Path vacillating between being a tabletop game company or a political propaganda company. You cannot, actually, have both.
>>
>>51914141
Oh, I found it, if anyone wants it.
>>
>>51914239
You'd think the storyteller system and its derivatives would be rote by now considering it has close to half a century history, yet somehow it still always gets shat up.
>>
>>51914204
Exalted is kind of a different beast altogether. It had completely different writers and it looks like it had no real oversight. I liked Blood and smoke and think it's the best culmination of mechanics to date and mage and werewolf were fine. If just changeling gets mangled, whatever, didn't like dreaming didn't like lost. Can't get any worse than it was. Beast is the only REALLY fucking awful book of the bunch.
>>
>>51914233
See, that's my problem. I don't feel like an RPG made for dark themes is the best place to soapbox. Or really, any RPG, as a place to soapbox. It's why I'm really not hopeful for what Martin is planning with 5e vampire, with the whole 'we must embrace social issues' and things from the Prelude like 'trans vampire who murders people who aren't SJW enough' and junk like that.

Myself, I go to RPGs to escape the bullshit of the real world, not immerse myself in social issues.
>>
>>51914334
>Exalted is kind of a different beast altogether. It had completely different writers and it looks like it had no real oversight

Not that different, someone bends over to Holden and friends all the time, David Hill twirled his greasy weeb cock around in it a few times as well.

>I liked Blood and smoke and think it's the best culmination of mechanics to date

It was the least fucked of the Onyx Path "originals"

>and mage

Less so, Mage 2e lacks direction and its no wonder that erratas are ad infinitum. But its nothing, nothing, NOTHING compared to Mage the Ascension 20. It is the black hole and the epitome of Onyx Path nincompoopery. If you think Beast is bad, you should go look it up.

>werewolf were fine

This is actually true, if only werewolf had any amount of popularity left.

>If just changeling gets mangled

Already no hope.

>Beast is the only REALLY fucking awful book

My thoughts exactly till MtA 20.

But recall also Promethean 2e.

The Demon the Descent supplements.

Secrets of the Covenants.

Fucking Hurt Locker and every single non-mechanic segment of it.
>>
>>51914377
>'trans vampire who murders people who aren't SJW enough

>White Wolf releases a game about being a typical Onyx Path regular.

What a world we live in!
>>
>>51914445
I've dislike mta so m20 can't be musch worse. It's hit and miss but it's always hit or miss. Was promethean 2e that bad?
>>
>>51914523
>I've dislike mta so m20 can't be musch worse.

Read it.

Read it now and behold your folly.

>Was promethean 2e that bad?

Mechanically I'd rate it 7/10, writing wise 0/10, a third of the book is written in xír xer xar. OP you know there is a proper pronoun for agendered people right? Don't fucking tell me its bad because its dehumanizing but using made up pronouns like as if they were aliens isn't.
>>
>>51914559
I'm just saying I don't think I'll be that offended because I didn't like the setting. It could very well be a completely shit book. I didn't think V20 was good.

Other than the made up pronouns is the promethean setting really that bad? I don't remember 1e being that complex just try to become human is the point of the game.
>>
>>51911937

If you give me a good upload site I'll send it to you.
>>
>>51914107
>There's "we use super special genders for no reason but feminism" and "this is a direct parallel to the real world but magic."

Isn't the second the whole premise of World of Darkness?
>>
>>51914619
>I don't remember 1e being that complex just try to become human is the point of the game.

Apparently you didn't get the memo that Shaquila the transneggro pedophile panromantic demisexual is the baseline human afterall.
>>
>>51914695
Not down to topical events. I wouldn't be surprised if the next Onyx Path book had POPULAR UTUBER CALLED POODAPIE ACTUALLY EVIL SERIAL KILLER SATANIST.

Its the difference between urban fantasy and fantastic satire but tell that to OP.
>>
>>51914445
>The Demon the Descent supplements.

I've missed those, what are their issues?
>>
>>51914695
Not to the point where it feels like the setting expects you to start at an airport thats getting shot by terrorists.
>>51914703
That sounds like an exaggeration.
>>
>>51914204

Not to mention that the backers STILL DO NOT HAVE THEIR PHYSICAL COPY OF THE BOOK!
>>
>>51914733
How do you like to read about demon breeding and at the same time contradict the core book's basic assumptions?
>>
>>51914695
Not to the point where the writer of the book (M20 in question) says 'the things you do put real energyy into your lives, you shouldn't play Nephandi because that puts that energy into your lives' like it's going to make you a fucking serial killer.
>>
File: 1478903106557.jpg (210KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478903106557.jpg
210KB, 1600x1000px
>>51914745
>That sounds like an exaggeration.

Hey one of the example xír prometheans is an androgynous hermaphroditic genderflud asexual russian assassin android built to be the ultimate S&M sex toy by someone involved in the KGB.
>>
>>51914801
That cannot be true. Give me a page number so that I can look at the Thing That Should Not Be.
>>
>>51914801
Is this the 90s? because that sounds like something I'd find in the tzime clanbook. only vampire.
>>
>>51914836
Shit, I'm not OP, forgot to clear the name field from another thread.
>>
>>51914843
Except Tzimisces were supposed to be otherwordly unholy horrors you should fear and despise.
>>
>>51914884
This is why Fantastic Racism just doesn't fucking work when you try to depict real life discrimination.
>>
>>51914884
You know its fucked when promethean iconics sound like oWoD Tzimisce.
>>
>>51914801
Sounds plausible. Glorious leader Vladimir was quite a rascal in his earlier days.
>>
>>5191488
Not all of them were, I'm not even taking about pcs but most of them were not whats his name. Also I'm remembering the tzimisce medieval ages book boy was there a lot of implied pedophilia.
>>
>>51914961
Tzimies had some evolution in order to make them more relatable and therefore playable. They were still created as a villain clan and this was always obvious. This also happened with the Lasombra and all the Sabbath, really, but Tzimisces were always the weirder since that's basically what the clan's trasnformation philosophy strives for.

But in general terms, a Tzimisce vampire was by definition unable to become pro-anything propaganda. Unless you use it as an example of what not to do.
>>
If a demon has more than one cover, do they all exist at the same time? Like, can a human know two different covers, thinking then different people. Or do covers you aren't currently using not exist?
>>
>>51915065
No. Covers you aren't using don't exist.
>>
>>51915024
Even if you look at it through a negative lens. Ravnos was probably the worst. Which is unfortunate because i always gravitated towards them because chimerstry is fun.
>>
>>51915178
Setite called, you are smalltime.
>>
>>51915187
Setities didn't get WoD Egyptians.
>>
>>51915216
Gypsies wasn't about Ravnos either (though there were some overlaps since the roma were originally indian wanderers) Casteless criminal exiles

I never really got the hate for Gypsy as compared for all the class based, race based and sexuality based discrimination going on in Onyx Path books.

Racial group with weird and dark supernatural background is TOO RACIST when its the premise of the entire setting, where every carribean and african society is full of voodoo, every asian ones have jiangshi and youkai and every catholic is actually pedophile or homosexual in denial.
>>
Planning a MtA 2e game set in ancient Rome, round about Julius Caesar's rise to power. Are there any supplements you'd recommend?
>>
>>51915270
Was anyone portrayed well? It was pretty shit to everyone.
>>
>>51914801
Damn, that's almost 60's men's magazine levels of commiesploitation.
>>
File: 1476995430033.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1476995430033.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>51915333
Everyone was portrayed well considering the premise was "ITS LIKE REAL LIFE BUT HORRIBLE AND SUPERNATURAL"

But autists latch on to anything that tickles their retard bone just like D&D and "ITS SATANISM" moms. Except Onyx Path has decided to become the platform for the most degenerate and retarded corruption of liberal philosophy to ever avoid being purged off the planet, so instead of being ignored like they should this is now the baseline for CotD fans!

Sasuga Ian, is this what you imagined Onyx Path would turn into? Sure was worth giving Holden and Rose and the other cucks a chance and letting them take the whole shit over. Sure was fun sweating bullets in the Grand Masquerade too huh?
>>
>>51915383
But it was always degenerate.
>>
File: 1469701703447.png (766KB, 533x820px) Image search: [Google]
1469701703447.png
766KB, 533x820px
>>51915424
The difference was drinking the koolaid or not. White Wolf never eat their own shit up. To highlight, go read any oWoD vampire books and see the sidebars and paragraph boxes and compare them to Onyx Path.

One gives player advice how to make stuff work in a thematically fitting way, points out the difference between realism and roleplaying and generally is written with the core assumption that this is a roleplaying game in mind.

Meanwhile Onyx Path literally lectures the players on current year far leftist political ideologies as facts and actually insults the reader if they don't happen to swallow the currently discussed bullshit.

But if you want further proof of the grave differences, look up any forum. I highly doubt you'll find a lot, or any, instances of fans and company employees doxxing the employees of other companies for stating things that disagree with their personal identity politics but if you go to the off topic section of the Onyx Path forums you can partake in the festivities yourself at any time.

I'm sure Paradox will look kindly on this.
>>
>>51914801
That's one of the reasons why as much as I loved Promethean 1e, I'm not touching 2e nor giving them any money.
>>51915513 sums up quite well my current issues with OPP's books, I buy RPG to play in an interesting setting, not to get lectured on which pronouns to use. I went from throwing money at their kikestarters to "let it all burn".
>>
>>51915088
Follow up question. Let's say you had two covers, one was a cop the other a high school math teacher. If a demon switched between them regularly, would another demon be able to pick up on the fact that two people are fluctuating in and out of existence, or would they also be fooled.
>>
>>51915654
Depends on the powers of perception the other demon has but its not impossible to figure out that there is demonic (or angelic, angels have cover too afterall) faggotry at work.
>>
>>51915674
Ok, cool. Thanks
>>
>>51915513
To be fair, that is not solely a OPP problem, but something we find across the whole industry. Giving these people platforms via rpgs was a mistake
>>
>>51915851
I extremely doubt there is another company more egregious in this case then Onyx Path. The only thing I could think of is Eclipse Phase and whatnot but even at their worst (and their rep is overblown bad on 4chan) they are a distant far cry compared to the daily Onyx Path shit.
>>
>>51915924
I could see if it was one specific writer, but it's in EVERY book. It's almost like it's a required mandate that Rich Thomas or Rose Bailey had put into place.
>>
What are the best WTA editions and splats?
>>
>>51916298
WtF
>>
>tfw too intelligent to play a lesser splat
>>
>>51916298

Depends on book.

W20 for core, breed books from revised for the Fera, most of the Revised setting books are more informative than the condensed 20th versions, and finally the tribebooks are a must but certain 2nd edition ones are better than Revised, Children of Gaia for example.

Shattered Dreams must be taken with a big grain of salt because its all published fan fiction to pad out WtA's history despite not needing it and practically no one using it to run an actual game.
>>
>>51916487

iirc Shattered Dreams was marked as noncanon by WW.
>>
>>51914033
It's not on any of the products I ever bought, worm eyes.

This fix only added to the dumpster fire they had going.
>>
>>51911653

My current Demon. She's a Destroyer who fell from being a Hunter angel, and if she goes loud at full Aether she could level a city.
>>
>>51914679

Mega, Mediafire, Zippyshare, DepositFiles, 4shared.... take your pick.
>>
>>51916726
Not him, but fucking learn to Google.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8hwdwf
>>
>>51916809

And I'm not the guy who originally asked for that .pdf in the first place, nor do I want it, I was only suggesting some filehosting websites.
>>
>>51913794

But CofD is rife with SJW-ism, shitty art and writing (and also owls).
>>
>>51916668
>if she goes loud at full Aether she could level a city.
You do realize Going Loud gives you full Aether, right?
>>
>>51914033

That does not make anything better, it confuses ME, and I've been around about since the start of nWoD 1e. The problem is right here in the sentence. I can't say WoD because that can mean anything, I cant say nWoD because that seems interchangeable with CofD with a lot of people, I can't say CofD to refer to nWoD 1e... it's a fucking mess. The only way to even DISCUSS these games is to try to break down the names as they were at the start, no fucking renames, so the clearest way I can do it is to refer to oWoD, nWoD 1e and nWoD 2e (if I say CofD that seems to encompass everything in nWoD now, so I'll get shit answers if I'm referring to nWoD 1e). You do not get how this is confusing to the max to a newcomer?
>>
>>51916931
I get it. I was being entirely facetious.

I agree with you, I (and most everyone I know) still call it OWoD and NWoD, and we refer to it as 1e and 2e when it comes to NWoD.
>>
>>51914377

It's owned by Swedes now, and as a Swede I can tell you that it will be cringy SJW-ism to the max, basically only playable if you are a leftist (unless you are willing to excise a lot of bullshit, but why bother?).
>>
>>51914774
That book was a specific stretch goal because people got interested in the sidebar. Also, which assumptions got contradicted?
>>
>>51911653
WE
>>
>>51916987
WUZ
>>
>>51916979
Well, I'm good at excising what I don't need. So we'll see what happens. If anything happens anyway.
>>
>>51916956

Ok, then we're on the same page. I still don't really see why they felt a re-boot was necessary, money calls I guess, and the first re-boot set a 'praxis' I guess. But to me nWoD 2e just seems generally worse, perhaps the rules are better, but all this extreme leftism, shitty art, extreme topical-ness is really souring me on it. I enjoy both oWoD and nWoD 1e, but that's where it will end for me it seems.
>>
>>51917078
>I enjoy both oWoD and nWoD 1e, but that's where it will end for me it seems.
Same here Anon. I'm still keeping an eye on it, but I don't hope anything from them.
>>
>>51917010
KAINEZ
>>
>>51911702
Could I substitute the bubble gum with condoms instead?
>>
>>51917078
I find overall the rules to be better, and I drag out the 1e setting to fill in all the blanks, since it's already second-nature to me. Like you, i also enjoy both OWoD and NWoD, though there are a few game lines that I like over others (mostly Vampire and Changeling).

I'm honestly interested to see if the little tidbits that were mentioned about a Second Inquisition and the destruction of much of the elders and elder structure in Masquerade pans out well, but... the young vampires in the stupid-ass prelude game were all SJW caricatures, and it makes me worried that the neonate/ancillae focus they teased will end up with more tranny murderers and bullshit.
>>
I have one open slot in my Mage the Ascension homebrew game. It's set in the pacific rim and is based heavily on spy media. Make a post with a character concept here if you want to join up.
https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/pacific-rim-not-that-one-mage-the-ascension-homebrew-recruiting.36237/#post-7919900
>>
>>51911653
An Archmage of course. Spirit 8, flew around forcing people to Awaken,.

I once diablerized a methuselah in a Masquerade game, but those things don't match up to wizards.

DA: Fae are also quite beefy.
>>
Reminder that only autistic STs are going to allow magefags to indulge in their power fantasies and let them to play as archmages.

Don't respond to magefags.
>>
>>51915924
I honestly have not seen these sidebars everywhere. I've read most of Awakening's books, and I've never seen any overly preachy obnoxious social shit in them. I've only read a few books from Requiem and Forsaken, but I haven't seen anything of the like in those I read either.

The only ones I can really recall are the ones from M20, and everybody knows that was a more of a Brucato problem. Beast also had its share of shit, but it's fucking Beast.

Not saying the sidebars don't exist, but I would like some proof at least. Where are they? You make it sound like they've been plastered on every page of every book, but they aren't.
>>
>>51914445
>My thoughts exactly till MtA 20.
>But recall also Promethean 2e.
>The Demon the Descent supplements.
>Secrets of the Covenants.
>Fucking Hurt Locker and every single non-mechanic segment of it.
What's bad about those?
>>
>>51918350
M20 is pretty notorious for being full of Brucato bullshit, and I think Hurt Locker is the one that introduced the Plains and "YOU ARE BEING RECORDED".
>>
I'm playing a vampire in mixed party game and need help staying competitive. I wouldn't be so worried about it, but one of the others players made a werewolf who more or less does everything I do but better. My character is generally based around social stuff and I don't have the freebies to spare for more than 1 dot in dominate at the start. Should I just hoard all my exp in to dominate and presence, or is there a better way than having to wait an absurd amount of time for that.
>>
>>51918214
I wouldn't say it's every book, but it's gotten terribly worse things have gone on. Mostly starting with some sidebar stuff in Promethean 2e, but it's pretty prevalent in Beast, M20 and points where you get 'random tranny #27' just because as an NPC or ready-made PC.
>>
>>51918712
Ask your GM to put in some things that you would be good at, like things relating to vampire society leaking into whatever your campaign is.

Or alternatively you could avoid crossover games.
>>
>>51918429
Define "Brucato bullshit"?
Also what's wrong with DtD's supplements?
>>
>>51918987
The GM said he would do that, but that still doesn't alleviate the fact that the werewolf can just do all that by himself with relatively the same effect. Maybe it's a problem with lack of coordination between players making characters (Despite the player asking me what kind of character I made).

I've been in good crossover games before, but that's usually because the power levels balanced out with everyone doing something relatively different.
>>
>>51919091
>Define "Brucato bullshit"?

As in "we had to separate m20 into 4 books for lack of space......now let me waste word count in explaining why you should only eat organic/local/homemade food and not order a pizza"
>>
>>51919093
What did you build your character do do?
What did the werewolf build their character to do?
What specifically did you do that the werewolf is more successful with?
If the werewolf is outclassing you in combat, that is normal.
Check to make sure the werewolf player is playing with all the drawbacks of being a werewolf.
>>
>>51913906
Can it possibly be? At least Book of Secrets has been partially taken away from Brucato. So they will probably the best m20 books.
>>
>>51919378
I built my character as just a general social character, and despite him saying he was going to make a character based off of nerd things, he also mentioned having a ton of social gifts and merits. The game had yet to start to test my hypothesis but on paper it doesn't look good at all. The only thing I can do that the werewolf can't is dominate, and I only have one dot in that. Obtenerbation or whatever it's called as well, but I only have two dots in that and everything up until 4th dot in that is horribly underwhelming.
>>
>>51917874
If they get the XP for it and can pass the seeking why not let it happen?
>>
>>51917874
Getting a little irked by all the unnecessary Mage hate.

Don't like mages? Don't use them.
Don't like archmages? Don't use them.

Stop whining about balance, especially when it doesn't even matter.

>not all splats are meant to be equal
>>
>>51919666
The mage hate probably comes from the massive autistic power level wanking that happens here.
>Goku can beat up superman
>>
>>51919714

It's not a matter of wank you fucking whore.

When you can do shhit like >>51889935 you become a fucking down syndrome muchkin fuckwad.

Can you please fuck off?

>>51919666

You too
>>
>>51919765
That's just poorly written rules. GMs should be willing to either crush cheese like that or stop running RPGs. Every game line had the ability to be cheesed and GMs should not tolerate that, being the ultimate arbiters of the universe (GM supremacy xddddd). I know any GM who isn't completely taking the piss will kick a world ending mage player out of their game.
>>
>>51919824
>world ending

More like universe breaking
>>
>>51919824
Sadly some people who run games aren't. If it's allowed by the rules, they allow it. If its not explicitly spelled out in the rules, even if logical, they don't allow it.
>>
File: 1486476677118.png (1016KB, 1321x590px) Image search: [Google]
1486476677118.png
1016KB, 1321x590px
>>51919091
Hang on I think I have a picture in here somewhere.

Found it.

This is only a fraction of the bullshit in M20.

And I don't know what's wrong with Descent's supplements. Not a big Demon fan.
>>
File: 124156.jpg (42KB, 144x216px) Image search: [Google]
124156.jpg
42KB, 144x216px
Every werewolf tribe has its traditions, legends, and customs. From the tales of lordly Silver Fangs to the debased Black Spiral Dancers, and from the isolated Siberakh to the long-dead White Howlers, those legends live on. Part of that culture comes across through each tribe’s attitude towards food.

>This book is a first for the World of Darkness, providing both extra background details on each tribe of Garou and a tasty recipe that’s representative of the tribe. Many of them come with variations for feeding those Garou and Kinfolk who hold to vegetarian or vegan diets, or are gluten-intolerant. Storytellers may want to use the W20 Cookbook as an in-character prop, or as inspiration to cook something for their players before the game begins.

>The W20 Cookbook contains:

>Twenty recipes for tasty dishes, one for each tribe of the Garou.
>Recipes range from entrees to desserts to snacks to eat on the run.
>Examinations of how each tribe approaches food, and how even the Red Talons can enjoy a cooked meal.

Are you looking forward to the M20 Cookbook?
>>
>>51920480
>Are you looking forward to the M20 Cookbook?
It has to be better than Brucato's writing.
>>
>>51920480
>Are you looking forward to the M20 Cookbook?
The Cult of Ecstasy best have a drug laced recipe.
>>
>>51920480
>>51920571
V20 Cookbook W H E N ?
>>
File: bombardini.jpg (362KB, 1203x1400px) Image search: [Google]
bombardini.jpg
362KB, 1203x1400px
>>51919765
The Archspheres in Ascension weren't handled very well, it's true. But this doesn't mean the whole game is about blowing up universes, and it doesn't mean every player actually even wants to play an Archmage.

I could just as easily hate Vampire because of posters who wank Caine, like those vampfags who argued that since his character sheet says "You Lose" he's invincible, and that he can beat Archmages by creating a Discipline (Auriellas? Aurorem? Something that means tapestry) that essentially mimics the Archspheres, sans Paradox. The Sevenfold Curse was also argued strongly in his favor.

Here, have a story about bad vampire players.
>>
>>51920674
The Discipline is known as Aulaeum, and it isn't entirely canon.

The reason why Caine can't beat Archmasters, is because it only takes Prime 6 to remove a curse derived from God. Whether it be Vampirism, personal judgement or the seven-fold curse.
>>
>>51920456
Don't forget unnecessary incest-rape junk in the fiction *coughfather'sthrustingcockcough* and 'playing evil characters will make you evil'.
>>
>>51920940
>it only takes Prime 6 to remove a curse derived from God

You also need Entropy 4, Life 4, Matter 4
>>
>>51920632

BLOOD SUSAGES
>>
>>51920674
>Caine vs Archmage
>Archmage wins

it then turns into

>Archmage vs God
>Outcome uncertain
>>
File: M20 Food.gif (42KB, 403x509px) Image search: [Google]
M20 Food.gif
42KB, 403x509px
>>51919091
>Define "Brucato bullshit"?

He complains there's not enough space in the books, and yet fills it with totally useless, unrelated and often insulting sidebars and filler. It's not even an issue of "SJW bullshit" arguments.

For heaven's sake, he felt the need to discuss gaming culinary demands (and RichT didn't think to leave it on the cutting room floor).
>>
DaveB is trolling again on the OPP forums.

In response to an inquiry, "Wasn't one of the main goals of the new rules were to make all splats playable with each other?

Dave stated, "God, no. It was to have them use the same rules so you could use them as Storyteller characters. The various game protagonists are anything but balanced against one another - mages, mummies, and demons are far more potent than anyone else, by design."

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/main-category/main-forum/the-new-world-of-darkness/mage-the-awakening/1055378-mage-is-biting-us-in-the-ass-every-step-of-the-way?p=1055434#post1055434

>DaveB Supremacy
>>
>>51920456
>Dissing based Satyros
>2016 + 1
Absolutely disgusting, i bet you order pizza hut while gaming.
>>
If a Strix took over a Mage, what could other mages do about it?

Nothing that's what. Strix > mage
>>
>>51921064

That isn't trolling. It's an honest-to-god statement.

Dave cares about balance within the bounds of the game, not without.
>>
File: Phil Brucato.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Phil Brucato.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>51921066

I LOVE PHIL BRUCATO
>>
>>51921139
Which is why we love him so.
>>
>>51921138
>If a Strix took over a Mage, what could other mages do about it?
>Nothing that's what

That's not even remotely correct, and demonstrates both a lack of knowledge of the Arcana and a dearth of creativity.

First, Dave has discussed that Strix, as made of shadows, falls under the purview of Death. Any half-competent Moros could remove a Strix from a possessed mage.

There are also more creative means to do so, including using their bans of fire and sunlight or attacks with Life.

Strix are hardly all powerful, it's just that vampires are particularly susceptible and have great difficulty exploiting their weaknesses. Mages have a vastly more diverse tool set to deal with them.
>>
>>51921066
>>51921192

You people are disgusting
>>
>>51921302
Yeah Strix aren't shit to Mages, and don't even have any especial reason to possess them, since they can't use their magic through them.
>>
>>51921139
>That isn't trolling. It's an honest-to-god statement.

These two points are not mutually exclusive.

I believe Dave truly enjoys reminding people of the simple fact of >mage supremacy< for no other reason that it shatters the purported egalitarian, often SJW mindset that everyone has to be "equal." I think he most enjoys reminding Hunter fans that Hunters are susceptible to the Quiescence, and no human is an exception.

Ironically, Dave is admittedly very far to the left, with Mage actually acting as a commentary on the benefits and downfalls of "privilege." Nevertheless, some will never accept as "fair" that their vampire or werewolf is not as powerful as another splat.
>>
>>51921381
>Yeah Strix aren't shit to Mages,

Strix can certainly be a threat to some mages, and one of the fiction pieces even has Strix-possessed mages (although they were Seers, and it was the result of their own competitive paranoia). It's just that Strix are any more or less dangerous to them than any other typical threat.
>>
File: weretrump.jpg (116KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
weretrump.jpg
116KB, 894x894px
>friend going on an autism tirade about Changing Breeds
>'Weretigers and bears have better stats in hybrid form than Uratha! Its totally broken!'
>actually point out to his retarded ass that a wolf is nowhere near the physical match for a fuck tiger or bear
>autist actually fooled me into defending Changing Breeds

JUST YIFF ME UP
>>
>>51921302

>discussed
>its not printed anywhere in the rules

Opinion discard. Developer feelings on a subject don't mean shit until its in print.
>>
>>51921598
Who's stronger a Weretiger or a Werebear?
>>
>>51921610

A perfect example of an ignorant and delusional vampfag.
>>
>>51921612

They have a very limited Gift selection and i'm going to go ahead and ignore Beast Magic, so coming down to raw stats we have...

Tiger War-Beast:
Strength +5, Dexterity +2, Stamina +5, Size 8, Health +8, Speed +7 (species factor 5), +2 to perception rolls

and the physically strongest werebear subtype

Storm Bear War-Beast: Strength +6 Stamina +5, Size 8, Health +8, Speed +6 (species factor 5), +1 to perception rolls

But finally, we have another supreme ass-ruiner in the form of wererhinos;

Azubuike War-Beast: Strength +5, Stamina +5, Manipulation –4, Size 10, Health +15, Speed +7 (species factor 7)

So as for who is strongest? Probably the wererhino on account of having 3/2 armor and a superior health level bonus with comparable str/sta bonuses.
>>
>>51921438
>Strix can certainly be a threat to some mages

Unless the Mage has Death. In which case the Strix is fucked utterly and entirely.
>>
>>51921689

I forgot to add, for comparison, Gauru form Uratha gain;

Strength +3, Dexterity +1, Stamina +2, Size +2
(Health +4, Initiative +1, Speed +4).

But they are pack animals while a lot of Changing Breed characters are creatures of solitary existence. Also their regeneration is still running on 1e rules instead of the insane regen that 2e Uratha have, so unless that is adjusted they have a significant disadvantage against werewolves.

Ultimately I throw my hat into the Uratha's corner for numerical superiority, versatility via Gifts and stepping past the Gauntlet, and superior regeneration despite having inferior stats and armor.

1v1 the werebeast might have a chance of taking down a low-to-mid XP Uratha, but past that they're probably going to die, especially if its a Rahu.
>>
>>51921689
As a Bear fanboy I'm disappointed. What about were-elephants or a were-whale? If the book included stats for things like that I'd say it's straying into 'so stupid it's awesome' territory.
>>
>>51911653
A 10th gen Tzimisce.

And a Space/Time Mage on nWoD.
>>
Other than the Bruccato lore I didn't see much of a problem with Changing Breeds, mechanically. If you dropped the whole Man vs Nature aspect its actually functional.

>>51921838

Storm Bears have 3/2 armor and +3L bites, +2L claws, with +6 Strength and +5 Stamina, and Size 8. They're better than you'd think!

As for Elephants...

+3L tusks (counts as fangs and claws)

Form Adjustments
War-Beast: Strength +4, Stamina +4, Manipulation –3, Size 8, Health +12, Speed +5 (species factor 6)

Primal Beast: Strength +5, Stamina + 5, Manipulation –1, Size 15, Health +20, Speed +6 (species factor 6), +1 to perception rolls

They got a shitload of health and equivalent physical stats to the other three but no armor for some retarded reason. Eh whatever.
>>
>My master says that Were-pandas don't exist because they aren't in the 20th anniversary edition of Werewolf
>>
>>51921936

They don't because pandas are so fucking backwards ass retarded their werekin would have died off ages ago, saying the Garou didn't rightfully exterminate them for being useless pieces of shit.
>>
>>51921917
That's an odd omission. Until mankind showed up adult elephants had no predators. You'd think they'd be tanks.
>>
How does one "fix" oWoD Kitsune?
>>
>>51922037

spirit nuke all of asia
>>
>>51922037
Extermination
>>
>>51911653
>Tfw god gave somebody nearly godly powers and its protec...urse as a punishment for a murder.
>>
>>51921965

Yeah, i'm a little perplexed by the no armor. I think it has to do with their creation rules for making your own changing breed and not having any points left for it.

Its easy to fix and omit though. Most of the Merits are merely okay, nothing jumps out at me as 'broken' besides Beast Magic and even then i'd allow it on a case-by-case basis.

Even if you adjusted things so they had WtF 2e's regeneration and Down & Dirty Combat rules, they wouldn't outshine Uratha. Most can't even step into the Shadow or interact with spirits, meaning they also don't get fetiches and shit.
>>
>>51920674

I am never not amazed when I spot someone who seriously considers the prospect that Caine is somehow an equal to a high-Arete Archmage.
>>
>>51922076
The masquerade backstory/metaplot is at best convoluted and 'fucking dumb' at worst.

It's almost as if using an inconsistent religious text from the bronze age as the basis for your narrative is a bad idea.
>>
>>51921702
>Strix can certainly be a threat to some mages
>Unless the Mage has Death.

Like vampires, Strix are vulnerable to fire and sunlight. Obrimos would have no problem dealing with them,and besides Forces, using catch-all attacks like Celestial Fire and using Prime for relevant Ephemeral Enchantment-like effects.
>>
>>51922126
You're among friends anon you can speak freely.
Say it with me, "Brucato is a fucking hack".
>>
>>51922195
This whole thing sprung from 'Strix possessed a Mage'. So wouldn't he be frying his friend at that point without some way (IE: Death) to yank the Strix out of his buddy? They can be killed wit fire, along with the host, and fire prevents them from FLEEING the host.
>>
>>51921610
>ts not printed anywhere in the rules
>Opinion discard. Developer feelings on a subject don't mean shit until its in print.

Are you honestly autistic?

Death's purview includes shadows real and metaphysical, and Strix are made of shadows. There's your "in the rules."

In any event, Mage and the other lines, with the odd exception of Beast, don't generally use-up valuable word count dealing with crossover issues. That's why OPP intends to release the Crossover Chronicles.

Developers like DaveB, DavidH, Stew, MattM, Rose, etc., answer rules and setting questions all the time as a courtesy to players, and indicate when such responses are canon or otherwise.

The fact that you don't like that Dave's totally unsurprising and relatively uncontroversial answer about the Strix and mages is immaterial. If it upsets your Chronicle, ignore the rule. We all houserule some things from time to time. However, it doesn't change the fact that the rule exists, and denial just makes you immature and ignorant.
>>
Was there a 2e changeling spoiler of how Tokens work now?
>>
>>51922305

Is it a book? Is it in an FAQ?

If not, then it doesn't count. Tough shit.
>>
>>51922436
>Is it a book? Is it in an FAQ?
>If not, then it doesn't count. Tough shit.

>>51922305
>Are you honestly autistic?

I think this question is answered
>>
>>51920940
It only takes Prime 6 to one-shot Caine?

>lol
>>
>>51922424
Nope, and there probbaly won't be if David H. decides to jump ship.
>>
>>51922475
He's been tweeting about some vampire thing that sounds like an independent project. Who knows what hes doing.
>>
>>51922506
That whole 'mock letter' thing he's been putting up?
>>
>>51922525
Yeah. I can't figure out what it's about but I also don't care enough to read it.
>>
File: 93664572231.jpg (113KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
93664572231.jpg
113KB, 500x663px
>>51922139
I'm still waiting for the Caine faggots to come out of their hiding holes and start spewing the "YOU LOSE" bullshit about his character sheet.
>>
File: Thriller-Popcorn-GONNA BE GOOD.gif (542KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
Thriller-Popcorn-GONNA BE GOOD.gif
542KB, 420x315px
>>51922506
>looks at his twitter
>vampires are a metaphor for a victimizer, we are going to make them a metaphor for his leftist bullshit, particularly the part about vampires putting themselves in places of political power so that justice never comes

Oh boy!
>>
>>51922436

Again, Death's purview includes shadows, real and metaphysical, and Strix are explicitly made of shadows. It's too bad if this upsets you, but the text is clear. To play your ridiculous game, where in the Mage rules does it say that Strix are *exempt* from the Death Arcana.

DaveB simply confirmed what is *already in the book* because people like you are unhappy with the obvious answer..

In any event, DaveB is indeed the living, breathing Mage FAQ. He's the developer of Mage 2e. To suggest he doesn't know how the rules or setting should apply is just profoundly stupid.
>>
>>51922589
TRUMP IS A VAMPIRE CONFIRMED!
>>
I'd like some feedback on this method I came up with to create a CoD Slender Man game in a way that fixes the issue of "if it has stats, we can kill it".

I’d list some of the common effects of his influence and some of the signs that he is nearby (likely represented through Conditions and Environmental Tilts). I’d also give stats to some of his servants in the form of Brief Nightmares. As for Slendy’s capabilities, I could go for maximum minimalism and say that, once he enters the game, the GM rolls 1d10 secretly, or something similar. Each number corresponds to a different method of stalking, which will be modeled with the Chase rules.

While the Slender Man does have stats during the Chase (he is a Lone Terror level Brief Nightmare, sans Health meter), if he catches you, it's Game Over, period. He doesn’t even enter combat: if you try to fight him head on, he is assumed to simply use Vanish. However, he might try to isolate you and silently knock you out, only for you to wake up somewhere and some time totally different with warped memories and maybe strange markings and compulsions. As for his Dread Powers, the ST can give him any they deem fitting (the same goes for weaknesses). He is considered to have Surprise Entrance, Vanish and Immortal at the bare minimum, though.

This is a good set up because it can model other eldritch abominations. The Chase involves you trying to stop their cultists and other servants from summoning them, the Condition/Tilts represent the encroaching presence of the eldritch abomination, and the Brief Nightmares are the cultists and lesser monsters. Just like in Arkham Horror.
>>
File: pist.png (8KB, 271x288px) Image search: [Google]
pist.png
8KB, 271x288px
Enough with the Caine x Archmage shit please.
>>
>>51922589

I made the mistake of looking at DavidH's Twitter feed. That's five minutes I'll never get back.

It's so ridiculous, for a moment I thought it was a conservative with a satire account about leftists. No such luck.
>>
>>51922676

If you think it's bad now, just wait until SwedeDracula releases the One World of Darkness, with twice the edginess of the 1990's.
>>
>>51922618
>DaveB is indeed the living, breathing Mage FAQ

While true, it would be nice if he released the promised *written* FAQ.

I don't particularly enjoy having to follow him online just for his occasional scattered Mage droppings.
>>
File: savage-genetalia-freak-legions.png (240KB, 461x595px) Image search: [Google]
savage-genetalia-freak-legions.png
240KB, 461x595px
>>51922715
>twice the edginess of the 1990's
As an unironic fan of things like this fantastic Fomori power I really hope he goes super edgy and we get effectively Black Dog label products.
>>
>>51922618

Until its in print it doesn't matter, no matter how much your blubbering fanboyism says other wise. You can take it however you want in your group but that doesn't mean everyone else will, or that everyone else pays attention to, much less cares, what DaveB says about anything. Its useless information in this scenario.
>>
>>51922737
I hope they release the FAQ on drive thru with a nice border and a cover and a few reused art pieces so I can get it in print and pretty looking. It would almost make waiting this long worth it.
>>
>>51922715
Except in Martin's vision it seems like the Technocracy won and the Tradition mages are like Matrix runner guerilla fighters. Probably won't be much Archmagery going on.
>>
>>51922750
>Until its in print it doesn't matter,

Sigh...

Where does it say this in the written rules...?

You're basically arguing that your house rules are really canon because every book doesn't discuss every crossover possibility. That's just ludicrous.

Again, Death's purview includes *all* things related to shadows, and Strix are explicitly made of shadows.

Where in the Requiem or Mage rules does it state that Strix exempt from the Death Arcanum?
>>
File: 1480773172386.png (61KB, 252x221px) Image search: [Google]
1480773172386.png
61KB, 252x221px
>>51922741
>14" thorned sandpaper cock
>>
>>51922772

Dave also promises some legacy conversion and antagonist material he has to cut for space from the core.

This, too, would be great in a nicely formatted and laid out PDF. However, I would hold my breath. That takes time and resources that OPP doesn't seem to possess.
>>
>>51922741

Was Savage Genitalia a Brucato creation?

It sure sounds like him.
>>
>>51922885
He has an author credit on Freak Legion. but I don't think who wrote what is clearly delineated from what I've seen. So its entirely possible given the lack of useful rules and his tendencies to act like a disgusting animal fucking pervert.
>>
>>51922847
You have to do something to make kinfolk interesting.
>>
>>51922750
This is a really stupid stance to have, and it reeks of denial. Word of God is a very common way of getting things clarified in all works of fiction, and only jackasses who don't like what was decided try to deny it with the "it's not in a book" method.

But I'll humor you. Forget DaveB. Let's go by what's written in the books.

Requiem 2e repeatedly describes the Strix as being made of "shadows, darkness, and stolen life". They also commonly possess corpses.

All of those things are under the purview of Death, as defined in Awakening 2e.

2+2=4. Strix are subject to Death by the logic of published material.
>>
>>51922676

Ok, but if Caine can't beat a select Archmage, who can?
>>
>>51923321
Another Archmage
>>
>>51923321
I would say Caine could (maybe not?) beat a lesser Archmage, while a greater Archmage would annihilate the guy, but as a previous poster mentioned it only takes Prime 6 to eradicate the curse of Vampirism. So even then I might bet on, say, Porthos (or Voormas)over the first Vampire.

We're talking about wizards that have access to universe spanning magics. No Discipline has ever gone beyond the Earth in terms of scale, albeit on special cases there were exceptions, only barely.
>>
>>51923456
Considering 3rd gen's disciplines are listed as "Plot device," I can imagine Caine could pretty well be classified as a god.
>>
>>51923456
>Tfw i prefer awakening because at least the setting makes sense
might as well have made archmaster. Because it's the only reason other archmages wouldn't fuck their shit up.
>>
>>51923600
made god an archmaster
>>
File: Sharethevitae.png (571KB, 927x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Sharethevitae.png
571KB, 927x1023px
Have you ever had historical figures in your game, /wodg/.
>>
>>51923594

The "plot device" 10 dot Disciplines have already been exemplified and defined. Not to mention Spheres with lower dots can already outperform them at the highest amount. Forces 7 can already accomplish the tectonic supremacy enforced by Protean 10, for instance.

10 dot Spheres are not even listed. There's a point where you can compare plot devices, and in this case the Archspheres take it.
>>
>>51923688
Caine is two generations ahead of the antedeluvians, remember. Once you get to low gen vampires, the power becomes exponential, nearly. It's reasonable to say that Caine is at least Antedeluvian's abstract power level to the power of 2, if not to the power of 3.
>>
File: Baba Yaga.jpg (177KB, 447x500px) Image search: [Google]
Baba Yaga.jpg
177KB, 447x500px
>>51923594
>>51923741
Except that's not how it works. Disciplines don't go higher than 10. The Antediluvians would technically be a match him in their area of specialty. Baba Yaga was a Methuselah, and yet she already challenged a certain leery 3rd gen.

The only edge for Caine is his seven-hold curse and his apparent ability to improvise Disciplines by his will alone.

And all of this would be moot when an Archmage uses Prime 6 to extinguish his curse, and subsequently his access to Disciplines.
>>
>>51913532
>>51913718
I've been detached from nWoD/CofD for a while and I'm really fucking confused. What's going on?
>>
>>51923806
But then god says "no" to the archmage and Caine wins :^ )
>>
>>51923839
Yes, that is a possibility. The outcome of such an encounter would be hard to determine.
>>
>>51923820
>Paradox set up a new White Wolf.
>Said White Wolf licensed out two "games" that serve as previews to their new "One World of Darkness"
>One of the authors is an OSR hipster douche
>There are rumors that he's an internet hate machine who harasses people he doesn't like
>SJWs looking for brownie points are shitting on that author and calling for boycotts of OWOD
>Onyx Path Publishing is trying to damage control by saying they had nothing to do with the games and the current WWP isn't the REAL White Wolf

And there's also the whole "tranny vegan vampire who kills Republicans" and "the Technocracy wants to stop immigration" bits.
>>
>>51923839

Unless God IS the Archmage in question! Ever think about that?
>>
>>51923895
>the Technocracy wants to stop immigration" bits.

Once again proving, without a shadow of doubt, that The Technocracy are and have always been the real heroes of Ascension.
>>
>>51923921
As if there was any doubt.
>>
File: God against Jugs.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
God against Jugs.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>51923839

That's not Caine winning.

That's called Caine begging for God's help to deal with a superior being. Which he may or may not do, because he already hates Caine.
>>
>>51923895
I saw the screens of the tranny vegan vamp who kills republican cabbies and sucks off dems. It's from the mobile VN or something, right?

So Zak S. is a radical 'feminist' and doxxes people and bullies David Hill? To be fair, Hill deserves bullying.

What are people complaining about pedophiles for?
>>
>>51923958
>Hill deserves bullying

No one deserves any bullying, Anon.
>>
>>51923654
I heavily implied to my players that Hitler was a Seer of the Throne.
I've also outright told the players in my Unknown Armies 3e game that Trump is an avatar of the Demagogue
>>
>>51924062
Trump is a pretty weak avatar of the demagogue. Demagogue really needs to step its game up in modern day.
>>
>>51924073
>Leader of the free world by way of pure demagoguery
>"weak avatar"
ok
>>
>>51924062
>>51924073

Trump is a plain vanilla human.

The real question is who's pulling the strings, and why him and why now?

Seers of the Throne, Ministry of Mammon
>>
>>51923921
>>51923895
>>51924073
>tfw in my campaign the Technocracy is pro-globalist industrial-corporatism and didn't support either candidate because Trump was a Virtual Adept and George Soros is Nephandi.
>>
>>51924073
>>51924093

And now its time for todays episode of '/wod/ tries to talk about politics and ends up calling each other cunts'.
>>
>>51924093
Neo-Liberal demagogues outrank him
>>
>>51924108
>Pro-globalist
>Corporatist
I think you're using corporatist wrong. Corporatism is defined as "Everything for the state, nothing against the state" economic policies.
Unless your Technocracy is really in to Mussolini
>>
>>51924062

Willing to share the PDFs of UA 3e?
>>
>>51924136
>not being really into Mussollini

Guy fought giant fire breathing turtles and fucked airhead princesses. Why wouldnt you think he's cool?
>>
>>51924136
My idea [taken from the Sons of Ether books] is that the Technocracy is in favor of a single world-government with open trade and open borders, with multinational organizations and corporations as gradual steps towards that.

Since most of my group is /pol/acks, I decided to say the Technocracy hated both candidates for the above reasons.

And because making the villains of one of my favorite games hate my political views just so I can go 'Look how right I must be, that they hate me' is retarded

Marvel, hint
>>
>>51924171
You got me there, anon
>>
>>51924175
>Gaming with pol
Sounds like shit but when you define yourself by politics I can only see them acting like board ie obnoxious ncunts just like tumblr fuckers. Also marvel sjw or not would still be shit.
>>
This is the shittiest thread thus far

It consists entirely of "no u"
>>
>>51924062
>Hitler was just a Mastigos who wanted to make the jews stronger by making them face adversity
>they just couldn't hack it

Truly, he did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 987445364764.gif (767KB, 463x343px) Image search: [Google]
987445364764.gif
767KB, 463x343px
>>51923806
>Archmage uses Prime 6 to extinguish is curse, and subsequently his access to Disciplines

Ascension shitting on Masquerade since 1993
>>
>>51924294
Holy shit it makes sense.
>>
How is the Swede going to spin 9/11 in nu-oWoD?
Technocracy plot? Wacky Assamites? Overzealous Hunters? Rogue Garou kinfolk?
>>
>>51924338
>Overzealous hunters

Everybody knows that Saudi Arabia is just trying to cleanse the world of the Infidel menace. After all we are the monsters.
>>
>>51924338

Whatever they decide, I'm sure we'll be reminded how 9-11 had nothing to do with the Religion of Peace(tm). They will also somehow try to blame Trump and Fox News.
>>
>>51924338

I don't think there'll be much a focus on 9-11 and New York.

Recall that WWP want to focus on Europe, including the less international cosmopolitan areas like Sweden.

Don't expect much in WOD: Gothenburg or WOD: Västerås.
>>
>>51924435
>including the less international cosmopolitan areas like Sweden.

So...grenade attacks, rapes and car bombs, the book? I look forward to it.
>>
>>51922589
You know, I actually felt a little sorry for him when I read about all this ZackS shit. Then I read his twitter. When you spew so much shit daily, you shouldn't be surprised if someone ends up bullying you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf9jJx0NSjw#t=0m50s
>>
>>51924451
>grenade attacks, rapes and car bombs

Lies. lies and more lies.

Sweden is a paradise of diversity and multicultural harmony. Open immigration has only positive effects, and if you proclaim otherwise, you'll be arrested and prosecuted for inciting racial hatred.
>>
>>51924485
God damn the Technocracy needs to hurry up and win.
>>
>>51924473

Between ZackS and DavidH, I need not choose who's a victim and who's a victimizer. They're both crap people, and I'm happy to watch them destroy each other. No matter what, it'll be a net gain.
>>
>>51924451
Sorry, there won't be a Breitbart's World of Darkness, anon. Back to infowars.com with you.
>>
>>51924496

I resent you flaunting your Technocratic Privilege.
>>
>>51924516
>reports from fucking swedish police members
are breitbart

You sure showed me anon. I'm going to listen to you over the people on the ground.
>>
>>51924516

Don't you find it odd that police in Sweden are no longer allowed to record nationality and ethnicity of those accused and convicted of serious crimes.

http://abc7ny.com/news/is-trump-right-about-crime-in-sweden/1765292/
>>
>>51924516
>there won't be a Breitbart's World of Darkness

Sure there is, and we're living in it.
>>
>>51924562

The authorities don't report ethnicity, nationality or migrant or refugee status because left of center governments across Europe are terrified of losing control to right of center populist parties, particularly with a new US president who happy to criticize the EU.

They believe if there's no data, they can claim ignorance or that there isn't even a problem. After the denials of mass sexual assaults in Cologne, Germany, voters have become wise to the tactic.
>>
>>51924504
Agreed.
>>
>>51924520

I just hope the Technocracy will soon eliminate the Reality Deviant problem, and Make the WOD Great Again!
>>
>>51924619
Man I remember that cologne shitshow. It took massive pressure to get them to even admit anything happened that night.
>>
>>51924646

Nothing happened in Cologne. You even suggesting mass sexual assaults occurred is racist. Why are you a Nazi?

Don't forget, vote Merkel!
>>
>>51920940
>>51920978

Shouldn't there be a way for Caine to defend against this though? Six dots is a little low for me to be convinced that it's just that easy.

Cmon! Caine is the primordial human!
>>
>>51924884
In the cosmology of Mage, even God is just a particularly powerful belief-construct, and all the events of Vampire's backstory are of questionable canon-status since Consensual Reality something something.

In Vampire, the cosmology is fundamentally Christian.

In Mage, Vampire's cosmology is just one of several that may or may not be true based on who believes in them, or which may simultaneously be true.

Its a broader world, and it retcons things when you cross them.
>>
>>51924884
No
Caine is fucked.
Caine was never anything more than lawn chair material.
>>
Where are 10 dot Disciplines listed?

Which book?
>>
which mage path has the most frigid girls?
>>
>>51925157
>path has the most frigid girl

Moros, of course.
>>
>>51925174
My Moros fucks her husband a lot though
>>
>>51920609
Unlikely, especially with how far M20 tried to go from that image ("Cult of Ecstasy isn't even their real name! They're a serious, ancient Indian tradition! Seriously!"). Probably they'll get something like extra spicy curry in all colors of the rainbow, to "stimulate the passions", alongside some ever-so-slighty condescending text about how you should feel bad if you thought it's all just about sex and drugs.
>>
>>51925214
>My Moros fucks her husband a lot though

Maybe, but he vag still has the chill of the grave.
>>
>>51922037
Start with giving them a more coherent role within the Emerald Courts than "literally created because Gaia was bored and had shifters fulfilling every other role". I'd even except that fanon "They were made to be the animal kingdom's flexible 'fixers' sent to solve unusual problems of any kind."
>>
>>51921022
I'm actually generally in favor of bringing food related to the game (it helps that my group includes a chef and a patisserie and that they enjoy coming up with creative and historically appropriate dishes), but I have to agree the writing style is pretty bad and you cannot excuse shoving a paragraph like that in then complaining you have to split the core book for lack of space.
>>
>>51925020

Would Lilith stand a better chance, you think?
>>
>>51925258
>vag still has the chill of the grave.

Decorum aside, what the heck must it smell like?

It's probably best to stick with fresh Thyrsus or Obrimos women.
>>
>>51922076

But he didn't give Caine his powers.

That's on Lilith.
>>
>>51925541
>implying lilith isn't god in a dress
>>
>>51924516
What's it like being on the wrong side of history?
>>
I just ignore developers far left views and run the game my way. I know there are no gay trannies of color in my games. In fact Catholic college girl who is in chaste relationship and who has traditional feminine traits is more common.
>>
>>51924603
>t. Hillary voter
>>
>>51925083
Vampire Players Guide (1st Edition)
>>
How would you make a Life Moros Legacy?
"Cycle of Life" type thing about creating new life?
Or "evolution" type of thing about controlling your own physical existence (locally becoming a human/machine fusion)?

A neat third attainment would be Wondrous Machine, requiring Life 3 to fuse devices together, and then mystically graft them into your body.
I'm totally not just trying to get my augmentation buzz in a game about wizards.

But I totally want flamethrower-breath.
>>
>>51924435
I mean, there plenty of interesting plotlines there, and I would be happy if a book details Russia post-Baba Yaga, but from what I have seen in their Mobile Games, it will be a desaster and handled by absolute libtards
>>
>>51923654
Obama is an Ahl-i-Batini who wanted to stir the United States closer to Unity, but ended messing up everything even more
>>
>>51924309
>>51923806

But Caine didn't gain powers from the curses that God laid on him. That's on Lilith. Curing vamprisim doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>51922741

The problem is that it wont be edgy in the way you think edgy. It will be 'edgy' in the way of EXTREME left-wing political bias, everyone is a black/arab gender-queer and every white man is evil and it's moral to kill them. That kind of 'edgy'.
>>
>>51926502
>Curing vampirism doesn't mean shit

Except it does.
>>
>>51926569

How so?
>>
>>51923952
>That's called Caine begging for God's help to deal with a superior being. Which he may or may not do, because he already hates Caine.

Caine wouldn't ever want God's help. If I recall, in some "Gehenna" scenarios, Caine actually wants to just fucking die already, but God gets his jollies by keeping Caine immortal and basically unbeatable, delighting in watching Caine screw himself over because of WHO he is rather than WHAT he is.

But you know, Gehenna (and God) in oWod is what the ST wants him to be. God could be mad-but-in-power, absent and having abandoned the Earth entirely, or simply *dead*.

But if we're talking about what I personally foresee as being the "most likely" result if someone was powerful enough to challenge Caine? Well, I usually go with the "God is an asshole" theory, meaning that Caine isn't the strongest in the world (Archmages could theoretically easily kick his ass, etc), but that God himself would screw over any mage who tried to interfere with God's curse, regardless of how "godlike" that Archmage thought he/she was.

"Oh you got Forces 10? How sweet. I got Forces 50."

But then again, I never liked Archmages or Sphere 5+. It totally ruined the Mage line, and I never allow them in my personal games. THey're just too... well, boring.
>>
>>51926621
>>
>>51926578

The origin of vampirism doesn't mean squat if a Mage wants to remove it. Bye bye Disciplines. Not too dissimilar from a Mage being Embraced.

>>51926590

You realize that God is only supreme within the bounds of Masquerade and Fallen, right? Each game line has their own concept and version of a supreme being. The Triat is considered above God in Ascension, and Mages unite with an extradimensional omniversal entity upon Ascension, according to select lore.

>Forces 50

Can't go higher than 10, sorry.
>>
File: The Triat.jpg (116KB, 506x505px) Image search: [Google]
The Triat.jpg
116KB, 506x505px
>>51926641
>The Triat is considered above God in Ascension

Don't forget Apocalypse. The Grand Maw in Oblivion was also the sibling of the Judeo-Christian God.
>>
>>51926641
>Can't go higher than 10, sorry.

God is whatever you want him to be, anon. I thought I made that clear in my own post?

If a ST in the mage setting wants God to be Forces 10, 50, 1 million, or whatever other arbitrary number, then that's what's gonna happen.

If a ST wants God to be easily beat by an Archmage, or for God to be dead, or for God to never even having existed, then that's what's gonna happen.

I do not see why this is such a difficult concept to grasp.
>>
>>51926590
God might as well be considered a Mage if the implications of Masters of the Art is to be taken seriously.

I also don't see why God would bother to protect Caine from humiliation. He would probably be amused by the encounter, in all honesty.

And if he dies? God just brings him back to watch it all over again. Caine's punishment is the denial of peace in the After, not the exclusion of death. The seven-fold curse is just icing on the cake.
>>
>>51926715
>God is whatever you want him to be, anon.

Alright, I can play this game.

>God is now an Archmage
>Archmage wins everything

Happy?
>>
>>51926723
>I also don't see why God would bother to protect Caine from humiliation.

Humiliation? No, I agree that God wouldn't care one whit about that.

But, if anyone actually tried to take God's favourite toy away (if running a story wherein God exists), I expect God to throw a tantrum like he usually does.
>>
>>51926439
Cycle of Life would probably be the easiest to justify, since Moros do have a fixation on transformative states.
>>
>>51926732
>Happy?

Yes, because it doesn't affect me or my stories in the slightest? Why should it?
>>
>>51926715

I feel like you ignored the entirety of my previous points. Starting to think you're a troll or someone desperate to self assure your biases.

Probably both?

>>51926749

God is a colossal asshat, I can agree with that. He is not, however, a child. He wouldn't start flipping tables over the unassuming Archmage. He would more than likely inform him of his predicament.
>>
>>51926771

>God
>interacting with anyone but his angels
>>
>>51926715
>resorting to ST flat
You lost this
>>
>>51926782

>Oracles
>Interacting with anyone but other mages
>>
>>51926793
>You lost this
Lost what?
>>
File: 890535355434.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
890535355434.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>51926900
>plays the oblivious card
>>
>>51926941
God isn't stated up so no matter what it's going to be ST fiat.
>>
>>51922737
He is bound from doing that out of order because then OPP doesn't get paid for it, I believe.
>>
>>51927440

The Mage FAQ and legacy and antagonist material were supposed to be short post-release freebies.

At first, Dave indicated the delay was due to the large errata. Now he just doesn't comment at all.

I assume real life and developing Deviant are taking all his time. Considering the piss poor compensation of freelancers, I'm somewhat sympathetic. However, it doesn't mean I'm also not disappointed.
>>
>>51927366

10 dot Spheres aren't listed. ST ruling goes to both God and the Archmages.
>>
>>51924516

Fuck you, I'm a Swede and I live in a no-go zone because I'm poor, they throw grenades and shoot people here
>>
>>51925714

But you bought the games and supported far left views in games.
>>
>>51928199

That's not possible. Sweden is a multicultural, virtually crime-free utopia. Your government even makes fun of President Trump.

You're obviously a racist and Nazi. Your expectation for a safe life free of grenades and shootings is sadly a demonstration of your white cis-male privilege.

Please report to reeducation center immediately for badly needed diversity training.

Do not criticize the Religion of Peace(tm) or they will kill you.
>>
>>51928655
I don't understand how come it's so easy to get grenades in Sweden. If you could easily get a grenade in America I'm sure we'd have plenty of grenade attacks here too.
>>
>>51929030
>how come it's so easy to get grenades in Sweden

Again, you're not supposed to ask such uncomfortable questions.

It's for the reason why Sweden no longer collects information on offender ethnicity, race and migrant or refugee status.
>>
>>51929124
I don't care about the ethnicity of the criminal, I just want to know where you get so many grenades from.
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.