[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 138

File: 1488049900290.jpg (184KB, 1564x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1488049900290.jpg
184KB, 1564x1008px
Previous: >>51848688

>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: Drow Bard Anchor.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Drow Bard Anchor.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
Anchoring for Bog Roll.
>>
File: sepia_genus_1.jpg (50KB, 640x395px) Image search: [Google]
sepia_genus_1.jpg
50KB, 640x395px
Requesting smol eldritch abomination with tentacles and hands at the end of those tentacles or some mad incimprehensibly horrible shit as a pet
>>
File: Artificer Reference.png (1MB, 1019x1103px) Image search: [Google]
Artificer Reference.png
1MB, 1019x1103px
I'd like to request a picture of my human artificer. He's in his early-to-mid twenties, with a strong jawline and short hair (A). He's wearing a heavy canvas duster (B) on top of a gold-engraved silver breastplate (C), which is in turn on top of a heavy padded shirt (D). His gauntlets (E) and greaves (F) have the same pattern and palette as the breastplate.

Finally, he wields a magitech-looking Thunder Cannon, like a hollow version of the steampunk rifle from G, with a floating crystal (H) evident in the hole. The hand on the opposite side from the gun should have a much larger, steampunkier gauntlet (I).

Thank you in advance!
>>
>>51903060
>>51903540
as mentioned here I'd like to request art of my gnome sorcerer who longs to be a bard, but her family basically made her turn her talents to sorcery. I was hoping someone could draw her with a lute strung over her back, but casting a spell with her hands.
She is about 3'3", and petite, with red hair, and freckles. If possible her clothes should be plain to symbolize her rejection of traditional gnome norms. (though a few jewels are cool because she can't be completely unadorned).
also just fyi if this is relevant she's about 46 years old (so a young adult gnome) and pretty much flat chested, so not busty at all
If anyone wants to do this it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
>>
File: Art request.jpg (6MB, 6760x1753px) Image search: [Google]
Art request.jpg
6MB, 6760x1753px
I should properly bump my request cause it put it in the end of a dying drawthread anyway.

I'm looking for someone to draw a bretonnian knight who is extremely fabulous in the cloth, cloak and armor he is wearing.

He must have brown/black hair and blue eyes. Something like Richter Belmont seem to be the best.

The Bretonnian Knight can be long hair or short hair, which ever you prefer but long hair seems more fabulous. Having two different drawings for short and long hair would be nice tho.

Make his sword glow blue and green with some overlapping teal due to the lady blessing and the sword being magical itself.

In one hand, he holding his sword and another is his helmet.

his shoulder pads have his family heraldry cause warhammer.

I would ask to put it in his shield with his heraldy as well but i dunno where to put the shield in the requested art. Maybe you know better.

The first two parts of the file are the type of stance i want the bretonnian knight to be like. Either like the first picture or the second for the stance but the art style like the second/third/fourth.

you can modify the armour to make it look more fancy or stylish or fabulous. Make it something...frenchish?something similar to yoshitaka amano or tomomi kobayashi artstyle.

you can modify the heraldry if you want to make it look more stylish so long as the main motifs of grail in a red field and red phoenix on a blue field are maintained for the heraldry.

However if you have your own drawing style and you did it your way, I be happy none the less.
>>
>>51909943
Even if you do it in another stance, so long as the bretonnian knight is fabulous and unhelm, it be great.
>>
File: Reference.png (151KB, 807x407px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
151KB, 807x407px
/r/ing this techpriest petting a cat with the squared circle icon on its collar. Doesn't necessarily have to be the cat in the reference. Cat can also be techpriest-ified, but not absolutely necessary.
>>
File: 1487485390364.jpg (520KB, 1285x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487485390364.jpg
520KB, 1285x1024px
Girl in left wearing outfit on the right. Give her black forearm wraps and a black shin wrap on her right leg only. She is doing a jumping spin kick.

Age her up a bit but don't make her sexy. She is still an A cup and she has cute perky butt.

Her eyes are amber color, hair and taned skin are the same give her Sun related tattoos running from her neck, to her shoulders, arms, midriff and leg. Give her a cute anime fang
>>
File: Keeper.png (443KB, 697x534px) Image search: [Google]
Keeper.png
443KB, 697x534px
>>51909765
Hey /tg/
I'd like to request an order of monks from my setting
Their job is tending to a massive library, and collecting knowledge through out the land.
They wear armored robes, and use a single longsword and nothing else, and carry a backpack full of note books, scrolls, ext. Stuff to take notes and copy things down on.
Their esthetic is kind of celtic-y.
Thanks!
>>
>>51909977
Do you have the image of just the techpriest?
>>
File: burning the magic forest.png (1MB, 1078x784px) Image search: [Google]
burning the magic forest.png
1MB, 1078x784px
Requesting the human soldier-guy on the top left burning a fantasy-magic forest.

The human with the flamethrower is shooting/spraying flames everywhere in burning the forest.

The weapon on the top right should be what the flamethrower the soldier is wielding would look like.

There'd be flames and fire in many places as there are burning trees and plants.

The creature on the bottom left; a "Leshy", is on fire thrashing around from burning.

The fairy on the bottom would be flying/fleeing away while crying in despair.

And the forest-dwelling creature on the bottom right; a Spriggan, is simply watching in horror in seeing the human soldier with the flamethrower burning down the forest. And also in seeing the Leshy being burnt alive.
>>
can I get a blonde squire taking her werewolf gf to the royal ball?
>>
File: unapproval.png (39KB, 550x993px) Image search: [Google]
unapproval.png
39KB, 550x993px
40K request; requesting two higher-class imperial officials who are the parents of an adolescent girl disapproving of her in trying to become a sister of battle/sororita.

The father; wearing and or looking like the uniform on the left, is face palming disappointingly and the mother; who's wearing the uniform on the right, is sternly and bluntly telling their daughter "No." With her arms crossed. Also just add the appropriate Imperial Military emblems and logos on the parent's uniforms; two-headed eagles, gold skulls, etc.

Plus the adolescent daughter would be holding a poster that's basically saying: "Join the sororitas, become a sister of battle." While also looking sad that her parents disapprove of it
>>
File: 1487802801048.jpg (897KB, 760x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487802801048.jpg
897KB, 760x1000px
Ancheroni!
>>
File: bounty hunter reiter.jpg (880KB, 2086x1976px) Image search: [Google]
bounty hunter reiter.jpg
880KB, 2086x1976px
I'd like to request a Star Wars bounty hunter inspired by 17th century pistoliers/reiters.

1) Wearing torso armor similar to the Shore Troopers from Rogue One. Breastplate with plackart, back and front, with magazines and shit on a belt around the waist.

2) Arm harness like this.

3) Segmented leg armor like a pistolier's.

4) Wearing this helmet

5) Has a solid metal bevor attached to his breastplate to stop shrapnel similar to this.

6) Leg clothing like this, simple shoes with trousers tucked into them, armor ends at the knees.

7) Finally he's mounted on top of a speeder bike and carries an EE3 blaster carbine and a rapid fire pistol.
>>
Any Shadowrun requests?
>>
>>51910620
If you're taking requests. I have one in mind, but not Shadowrun-related.

Can I get four portraits of politicians, or political looking people? Two elves, a male and a female. And a male human and a female half-elf?

I'll provide the photo reference if its okay with you.
>>
File: 1484164240537.png (250KB, 624x435px) Image search: [Google]
1484164240537.png
250KB, 624x435px
Posting anchor for Noronoro. Hope you're still doing it if you see this Noro.
>>
>>51910821
Sure, shoot. Might take a few hours for all for tho.
>>
File: Totally not me.jpg (115KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Totally not me.jpg
115KB, 1280x960px
Requesting a drawn version of this pic as an Imperial Guardsmen with a power sword (just like the cavalry sword being held in the pic) and a short Las rifle instead of the the rifle being held.
I would also like a face to be added.
what the face looks like and the type of regiment is up to you !

Either way I would like to thank all of you drawing guys and gals for your fine work of art and dedication.
>>
File: reference.png (2MB, 1805x898px) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
2MB, 1805x898px
Requesting my blind psionic monk. Lost the art I had before in a good resolution because I swapped computers and am retarded. Thanks in advance!
>>
File: 21984236498365.png (1MB, 1152x2068px) Image search: [Google]
21984236498365.png
1MB, 1152x2068px
24-Hour bump

Requesting a picture of my Blood Elf. Her features are essentially as you see on the pic in the left, only I'd like her to be wearing an eyepatch. She's wearing the same sort of coat as in the picture, only I'd like for her to be wearing a simple white shirt and dark trousers underneath it. As for the pose, I'd like for her to be looking forward with a determined stare, holding the sword on the right in her right hand and a tattered Silver Hand tabard (As seen in the top picture) in her left hand.

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes an interest in this, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.
>>
File: 1488066447810.jpg (63KB, 332x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488066447810.jpg
63KB, 332x600px
Anchoring female war scavenger
>>
>>51911720
Again. Anon. Update your freaking reference pic to include an image of an Imperial Guardsman. God fucking dammit half a dozen people said the same thing last thread can you not comprehend fucking English?
>>
File: kenku 4.png (610KB, 746x1223px) Image search: [Google]
kenku 4.png
610KB, 746x1223px
>>51909765
Anchoring for artist.
>>
File: tg-request-DD.jpg (290KB, 1224x864px) Image search: [Google]
tg-request-DD.jpg
290KB, 1224x864px
Requesting my Norse-ish for a pathfinder game, please!

Dragon Disciple, but linnorm bloodline so no wings. No tail either. He's got green scales and bony spurs on his arms an shoulders, and at his hairline. He's pretty young, about 19. Black hair and beard, his eyes are completely golden in color, like a freshly minted gold coin.
He wears a pretty plain chain shirt visible but under a plain beige tunic, arms bare. Wooden round shield and a longbow slung on his back. Belt with wolf buckle, Norse-y design, a handaxe, dagger, and smithing hammer all in loops on it, quiver also visible at the back. Single earring, "consists of a prismatic crystal set into a platinum bezel".
Leather cord necklace with a few Norse pendants on it, and a pan flute on another cord.
Greataxe seems to be made of a matte, almost black metal. Looks pretty new, no chips or scratches or other marks of battle. Little bit of green electricity along the edge of the blade, and also on his hands.

It'd be cool if there was some kind of crow or raven element in the background, if whoever does this adds a background.

I think that and pic is everything. Thanks to anyone who does this!
>>
File: smoke em if you got em.jpg (3MB, 1800x2777px) Image search: [Google]
smoke em if you got em.jpg
3MB, 1800x2777px
>>51909765
Requesting a long haired dark elf girl wearing a tattered kimono and wielding a cursed blade. The kimono and sword emanate energy of smoke and darkness - seeming to be made from it. Beneath her clothing, her ashen flesh is inscribed with glowing runes. These funds can also be found on the sword. Her eyes are mostly shut, save for a faint red light peeking through the lids.
>>
>>51912379
Runes* not funds. Autocorrect is garbage.
>>
File: IMG_0485.jpg (228KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0485.jpg
228KB, 1200x1200px
Requesting a sorcerer for a pathfinder game, this guy looks very much like what I'm going for, could I get an artist to draw him with a more medieval look to his clothing and like 90% less belts, but keep the choker necklace. Also if you could add his shadow imp familiar perched on his shoulder.
>>
File: Hisuiremake.png (163KB, 230x681px) Image search: [Google]
Hisuiremake.png
163KB, 230x681px
Can I get a similar-looking character to Hisui from Tsukihime, except-
-she's half-elf, so some visible elf ears poking out from under her hair
-bigger, puffier shoulders on the dress
-holding her hands up like a surgeon, wearing black gloves emitting red ki
-pentagram symbol on her headdress and apron

Much thanks and appreciation in advance! She'll be my character for an Adventure League game of Storm King's Thunder, she'll be a wandering kung-fu type character who's looking for a respectable master to serve, or looking for something impressive to add to her resumé.
>>
File: IMG_5218.png (56KB, 588x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5218.png
56KB, 588x600px
Request for draw friend to remove word bubble. Repair tiny portion of mask covered by removed word bubble. Thank you!
>>
>>51912937

And the slight bludge on the outside white boarder area. Basically make it look like word bubble was never there. Thx
>>
>>51912103

Wait is this guy a Jew? That's an Israeli soldier in the reference pic.
>>
>>51910328

Worst request evar!
>>
>>51909943

No one in your reference is a dressed like a Bretonnian bro. The Bretonnians are 100 Year War French Knights. All your dudes are 17th-18th Century style clothes and armor.
>>
File: IMG_5073.jpg (272KB, 1150x1072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5073.jpg
272KB, 1150x1072px
Kind drawfriends I am requesting an illustration of "sleepers" the feral and insane human survivors of a botched cryogenic preservation process. They went to sleep hoping to wake up in a better world. Instead the woke in a post apocalyptic hell. A bit like zombies but more intelligent and not rotting. In fact they are very much alive and quite crazy. Torn, dirty underwear or scrub type clothing standing in the dilapidated ruins of the cryogenics lab.
>>
File: 1485224591153.png (2MB, 1936x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485224591153.png
2MB, 1936x1200px
Requesting the guy shown at top-left wearing the outfit on the right, though with a scarf like the one at the bottom-left.
>>
File: 1487963914755.jpg (223KB, 959x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487963914755.jpg
223KB, 959x500px
Requesting a guardsman wearing the same kit as pic, promethium thrower and all, only with the patter on the right covering the carapace armor, and tyranid bits strapped on as trophies.
>>
File: lll.png (149KB, 588x600px) Image search: [Google]
lll.png
149KB, 588x600px
>>51912937
1 minute in ms paint, why bother anyone with this.
>>
File: Knight Ref.png (991KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Knight Ref.png
991KB, 1000x1000px
Requesting this Knight.
>>
File: 1487778609853.png (5MB, 6584x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1487778609853.png
5MB, 6584x4000px
Requesting a trio of characters for a sci-fi/historical fantasy setting based of the Wu XIng (5 Chinese Elements).

Due to circumstances, a heavy weapons steel grunt has to assist the escape of a water noble captured by the Steel Kingdom, with the help of her loyal frost guard.

The steel grunt is a 6'2 young man with light brown hair acting as the "party" tank. He uses a LMG that he carries around with ease. An optimistic fellow who does things impulsively by emotions. He has heavy armor that is a mix of the left armor’s base and the rest of the second reference to the right. Color scheme of the armor is black and silver, with orange accents.

The Royal frost guard is a 5'9 man slightly older than the steel grunt. A logical man who puts his own feelings aside for duty. He wields a simple saber created from ice manipulation, the icy handle wrapping around his hand. Long silver hair that’s messy at the front but tied up at the back into a large ponytail. The look of the first reference with the coat shown in the second.

The water noble acts as the healer/mage of the group. A whimsy and daring young woman. 5'8 with silver hair with a sheen of blue to it. Her pretty big crystal amulet amplifies her power. Wears the dress in the reference pic but it has a deep blue color to it.

Some extra info would be that the water noble views the two guys as older brothers, while the two guys have slight friction due to different ways of thinking.

Thanks to anybody who takes this!
>>
File: SuitReq.jpg (1MB, 1766x1074px) Image search: [Google]
SuitReq.jpg
1MB, 1766x1074px
Requesting a space suit that is a mixture of all three suits shown here, though the center suit is the template.
>>
File: IMG_4408.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4408.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
>>51909806
>>
My group is going to spend some deserved quality time in a prison; they all have been very bad boys, and should have never kept those guns in the trunk.

And, while doing some inspirational research, I have found this piece of joy:

>The next day, I'm stationed in Ash, a general population unit. The unit manager is a black woman who is so large she has trouble walking. She is brought in every morning in a wheelchair pushed by an inmate. Her name is Miss Price, but inmates call her The Dragon. It's unclear whether her jowls, her roar, or her stern reputation earned her that name. Prisoners relate to her like an overbearing mother, afraid to anger her and eager to win her affection.
>She's worked here since the prison opened in 1991, and one CO says that in her younger days, she was known to break up fights without backup. Another CO says that last week an inmate "whipped his thing out and was playing with himself right in front of her. She got out of her wheelchair, grabbed him by the neck, threw him up against the wall. She said, 'Don't you ever fucking do that to me again!'"

I request a portrait based on that description, so I can show it to my PCs while saying "That's what your next 3 years look like; now bend, squat and cough..."

(source: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/cca-private-prisons-corrections-corporation-inmates-investigation-bauer )
>>
>>51913176

Because what you did looks like shit?
>>
>>51913780
I fucking love it.
Bonus points for traumatizing neighborhood kids with eldritch horrors.
>>
File: 213123123.jpg (471KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
213123123.jpg
471KB, 900x900px
>>51856374

here she is 11 years old

sorry tried to make her mature but anime
>>
File: 1488127187361.png (151KB, 588x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488127187361.png
151KB, 588x600px
>>51912937
>>
File: mars elf.jpg (530KB, 1148x1148px) Image search: [Google]
mars elf.jpg
530KB, 1148x1148px
Requesting a streetfight with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble / broken walls.
The female, Morgan has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.

The male, Lourn has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with beaded dreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.
>>
>>51913072

Attemptin'
>>
File: req.png (461KB, 819x472px) Image search: [Google]
req.png
461KB, 819x472px
Requesting a rendition of my Half-Elf Dragon Knight Paladin as edgy and generic as he sounds.

Looks a bit like Thorin from the Hobbit films but less stocky and more, well, half elfy. The main similarity is the glorius mane of hair except having a side of it being dreadlocky braids. No/little facial hair on account of him being a half elf. The armour would be that of a sorta white/iridescent scale mail across his slender frame.
If you could, include a heavy flail made from just regular steel on his hip, dragonhead pommel and the head (or whatever the term is) is a metal ball crafted to resemble a ball of fire, with the spikes coming out of it being the tips of the flames of said fireball. Not sure if I've done a good job of describing it but thats the best way I can think of summarising it. Cheers,
>>
>>51914015
Pretty much exactly what you asked for.
>>
File: IMG_4410.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4410.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
>>51914028
Realized I had junk in the picture and Thought you might prefer it without the chalk box in frame
>>
File: anime-chick.jpg (276KB, 726x1000px) Image search: [Google]
anime-chick.jpg
276KB, 726x1000px
>>51913072

Rough sketch, low quality phone-picture due to scanner being out of commission. If desired I will clean up and colour, then scan when I'm next at that library.
>>
>>51914673
>chick
A thousand thanks, but that does happen to be a man.
>>
>>51909765
I'd like to request Eeyore as a cigar-chomping, helmet-wearing, worn-down soldier.

It's basically our GM.
>>
>>51914778

really? well you never can tell these days. In any case I'm glad you like it.
>>
File: IT WAS ME.png (1MB, 914x761px) Image search: [Google]
IT WAS ME.png
1MB, 914x761px
I'd like to request Nicol Bolas replacing Dio here, saying "IT WAS ME, BOLAS!"
>>
>>51914787

Seconding.
>>
>>51914673
>>51914851
The term you are looking for is "faggot"
Have a little respect for the fella who wants to be a man who looks like a little girl
>>
File: techno savage ref.jpg (399KB, 1092x899px) Image search: [Google]
techno savage ref.jpg
399KB, 1092x899px
Greetings yet again drawfriends and my ever hopeful fellow beggars!

Requesting a post Apocolyptic savage tribesman in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian on it and looking at it like WTF. Our savage holding the helmet looks disturbingly like the Indian on the helmet but with Post Apoc twist. Similar feather in hair and such. Thank you!
>>
>>51913780
Holy shit you drew that on a sidewalk?
That's awesome!!!!
>>
File: anime-person.jpg (125KB, 806x1000px) Image search: [Google]
anime-person.jpg
125KB, 806x1000px
>>51914953
>>51914778

Dear me, there's no need to be rude.
>>
>>51914787

What era soldier did you have in mind? I'm working on this now.
>>
File: request.jpg (63KB, 1318x881px) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
63KB, 1318x881px
>>51914787
>>51914948
>>
Any of you guys have a DeviantArt page (or similar) which has commission info and isn't plastered with furry? I've had a windfall of a few hundred dollars and a card game I've always wanted to make. And I'd rather work with a fatguy than a furfag.
>>
>>51915686
And you don't need sneakers to run, but you'll see it's more effective
>>
>>51915837
>implying artists who take commissions will hold pride over money (except in some cases) and resist the cash cow that is the furry
Just because it's there doesn't mean they are a furry, man.
>>
File: 1486056550280.jpg (239KB, 542x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486056550280.jpg
239KB, 542x900px
Anchoring for artist
>>
>>51915881
I mean, on one hand, yes, I see your point. On the other hand, the pages I've browsed so far have all used furry to demonstrate their 'sketch/half-body/full-body' rates, and several have had things like: "Will Do: Ecchi, fanart, chibi. Won't Do: Realistic, human faces, hands."

It has kind of soured me on the whole 'scouring DeviantArt' thing, thought I'd try a different approach.
>>
>>51915837
Considering the monster girl posts here I can say with utmost certainty that a shit tonne of Fa/tg/uys are furfags.
>>
>>51915837
artstation.com/artist/nathaniel_pilgrim
nathanielpilgrim.deviantart.com

>>51909863
I'll give It a shot
>>
>>51915922
Ah. Well, Pilgrim and GreenMarine usually focus on humanoids and stay away from furries. Both are fairly reasonable, rates-wise.
>>
>>51915939
Thanks for the link.

>>51915946
It's hell out there, matey. Thanks for the names. I was trying to remember Pilgrim all night, having seen his work in a thread like three months ago, but I kept thinking his name was 'Pogon' for some reason. Ended up with some weird alt-right EDM dude. You're a champ.
>>
>>51912103
nobody said that, just one dude didn't know what an IG or a las rifle is, in /tg/...
>>
>>51915805
I was thinking something Patton-esque. That or something from Warham-...

>>51915809
... Thank you!
>>
File: Kobold art contrast background.jpg (272KB, 1615x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Kobold art contrast background.jpg
272KB, 1615x1417px
>>51915987
Ha! Guess that's my fault, I haven't been much around this year, been kinda busy with kobold based cards and some personal stuff, but if you are interested just shoot me a message
>>
File: 1361828439187.png (421KB, 451x363px) Image search: [Google]
1361828439187.png
421KB, 451x363px
>>51909765
Requesting Leman Russ as a SJW.
>>
File: Kay Clarent.jpg (720KB, 2048x779px) Image search: [Google]
Kay Clarent.jpg
720KB, 2048x779px
Requesting my aasimar paladin. He should have violet eyes and a glow about him. I'd like the armor and shield like in the image, but the only thing that is a must is that he wears breastplate, and that the shield is metal.
He wears the mask to his his identity after he was stripped of his name and title, so he could continue to do what he can to protect his family and home.
Thanks in advance!
>>
>>51916209
Kobold based cards? Can you divulge what they might be for?
>>
File: tg trooper request.jpg (237KB, 3071x2102px) Image search: [Google]
tg trooper request.jpg
237KB, 3071x2102px
>>51910616

Rough'd up sketch
>>
File: cleric.jpg (277KB, 727x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cleric.jpg
277KB, 727x1000px
I'd be extremely thankful if someone could make a few changes to the attached pic. I'd like to get rid of the clover symbols(as in friom the shield and amulet) and would like to have the amulet be emerald green. Also if it;s not much truble after that, I would appreciate the character to be clean shaven. Thanks a bunch
>>
>>51916658
A long time client is doing a /tg/ game with kobolds as main characters, as a matter of fact I must do the thumbnails for the coverart this evening. Dragones, hoarding and bunch of kobolds, It is gonna be fun
>>
>>51910177
Yes, I do.
>>
>>51916677
not OR but that already looks super great
>>
File: Edgy Shadowrunner.png (2MB, 1439x1043px) Image search: [Google]
Edgy Shadowrunner.png
2MB, 1439x1043px
>>51910620
i have a shadowrun request if you're into it! if it's not a bother you could do it after the other guy?

black skull ballistic mask, no skin shown.
no visible eyes (maybe a faint icey blue glow from eyesocket form cybereyes)

only right arm is a cyberlimb (obvious style), the armor should not cover this arm.

the sword-from-arm is important, it's his main weapon.

the armor on jensen isn't bad but it could be a bit more like the murder armor pictured on the right, but black (and preferably without the crotch cup). maybe a combination of sorts, your choice. the armor can also very well have som (fake) blood around the chest area.

i'd be very thankful if you did this one for me.
>>
>>51916677
>>51910616
Is he an Ehcani bounty hunter ?
>>
>>51915837
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AuEbTHsTIROHDDDHi-tJouKldgJF-Lw0BjMSRsniLYI/pubhtml
>>
File: 1487795776854.jpg (309KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487795776854.jpg
309KB, 700x1000px
Requesting my Interrogator for Dark Heresy.

>Mid 30s, Newt Scamander-eqsue brown hair, flecked with grey since he became a psyker.

>Dark, hooded eyes - looks like he's constantly in need of sleep

>Slim build

>Carries a bolt pistol and a large tome.

>Has a zippo lighter that is deliberately intricate as it is his psy-focus

>Due to his powers, he has a glow around his head, like an energy field

Ideally, the pose would be similar to the one referenced but honestly, it's up to you - if you think something looks better or the pose is too awkward, go with what you think is best!

Thank you for reading my phone book of a request
>>
File: tg trooper request 02.jpg (234KB, 3071x2102px) Image search: [Google]
tg trooper request 02.jpg
234KB, 3071x2102px
>>51915837

https://www.artstation.com/artist/ambidexter

Allways wondered if kobolds count as furry.

Render update on bike dude.
>>
>>51915686
Great! Looking forward to the colors.
>>
>>51909805
Who ever is doing this is zooming in way too much.
>>
Requesting a half-elf knight who was in the woods/fairyland a fair while. Wears a mail hauberk and chausses. His hood and ventail are off his head hanging down his neck. In one of his mail mittens he holds his duck faced helmet by one of the antlers. All the iron he wears is covered in rust, and the brass a dingy tarnish.
His hair and beard are unkempt at best only brushed with fingers. Lastly is the sash given to him by his lady. It is made of green silk with golden tassels. This ladies favor he keeps tied around his head(keeps his hair out of his face/keeps his pointy ears uncovered).
He could also have moss and vines growing up his legs.
His lady is a dryad who distracted him from "questing" for a few decades.
>>
File: lonely knight of the trees.jpg (198KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lonely knight of the trees.jpg
198KB, 1024x768px
>>51917130
Forgot reference... I'm sorry.
>>
>>51915881
But you're supposed to have different accounts for legit and fetish galleries.
>>
>>51917192
Exactly, so if that shit shows up on the general gallery, who knows what degeneracy they get up to in the fetish art gallery.
>>
>>51917212
But what if you just stumbled into their fetish gallery but assumed that it was their general?
>>
File: GI-Eeyore.jpg (103KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GI-Eeyore.jpg
103KB, 707x1000px
>>51916009
>>51914787
>>51915809

Double delivery...I just liked the idea.
>>
>>51917334
Then the vanilla stuff will be quite refreshing, no?
>>
>>51909814
Can you post the B image please?
>>
File: 1488144458776.jpg (92KB, 727x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488144458776.jpg
92KB, 727x1000px
>>51916736
>>
>>51917547
Thank you sooo much. Looks great
>>
File: Steampunk Dude.jpg (50KB, 465x755px) Image search: [Google]
Steampunk Dude.jpg
50KB, 465x755px
>>51917494
Sure.
>>
File: tg trooper request 04.jpg (207KB, 3071x1640px) Image search: [Google]
tg trooper request 04.jpg
207KB, 3071x1640px
>>51917060

Time to add battle damage and junk.
>>
File: Griffin Captain 6.png (493KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Griffin Captain 6.png
493KB, 744x1052px
More progress for Griffin Captain requesters.
>>
>>51918005
Awesome.
>>
File: tg trooper request 06.jpg (214KB, 3071x1640px) Image search: [Google]
tg trooper request 06.jpg
214KB, 3071x1640px
>>51918005

Guess its done, if OR could give feedback on the color markings or the battle damage it would be cool.
>>
>>51915939
thank you :)
sorry for the late reply I just got home
>>
File: tg trooper request 08.jpg (716KB, 3071x1640px) Image search: [Google]
tg trooper request 08.jpg
716KB, 3071x1640px
>>51918570

Ok now done, arm and leg where driving me crazy, Apologies for the repeat post.
>>
>>51917940
Thanks my dude
>>
File: 1487818492771.jpg (244KB, 1718x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1487818492771.jpg
244KB, 1718x1026px
anchoring
>>
Requesting a male human member of Rogue Trader's crew.

A gaunt young man, with pallid skin, brightly red hair and violet eyes. Wearing a black leather flightsuit and a xeno mesh cloak.

In his left ear would be an eldar rune earring. He 'd be armed with an eldar shuriken pistol.
>>
File: group_camera_img1488104290695.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
group_camera_img1488104290695.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Requesting my future PF player character.

He is a Dirge bard, who focuses on utilizing animate dead, command dead, and desecrate, whilst also buffing his minions with his bardic performances.

He is a Dhampir, who appears elvish both in his ears and in his elegant demenor. The image is my own shitty rough draft but I'd much rather see his armor adorned with a solid pair of Skull bongos along his waist/belt and possibly an ancient bone warhorn across his pauldron strap. Personally I'd prefer his armor and appearance to look more Necromantic but this image was drawn with his Parade Armor in mind. The pauldron was added to give him some extra detail and character. His weapon is a longspear but any pole arm style weapon would work since it's just there to fixate his standard. His eyes are covered with a thin layer of bandages to both protect himself from the garish sun and to hide his crimson undead eyes. His hair is long and scruffy, but still holds the elegance of his bloodline.

The idea behind this bard is that he is a worshipper of Charon, ferry man of the dead. He is neutral(I know a neutral necromancer right? Stay with me) and focuses on using his necromantic abilities to aid the lost souls in releasing both their own tether to the mortal plane as well as other forsaken undead.

Before delving into the path of an adventurer, he dedicated his ability to recover the dead who perished in battle. Aiding all regardless of who's side of battle. With him he holds his banner, so that amongst the heat of war, his presence was known and avoided. This would allow him to lead his chariot of the damned and gather the fallen.

His light armor is covered by a heraldic jerkin, that is colored dark, so that the silver symbol that adorns it may be seen. ( symbol will be posted in attached post) it looks like a wall Aztec sun decoration combined with a skull.
>>
File: dude on the right.jpg (10KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
dude on the right.jpg
10KB, 199x253px
Back at it again with another request. Last time I got a pretty great Hobgoblin Regular, but that's just a private. I need a hobgoblin officer.
>>
File: group_camera_img1488103885256.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
group_camera_img1488103885256.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>51919387
Here's his symbol. Came out much better then the bard design but I don't have the steady hand or the patience to make the sun beams even all the way around. Also it's color will be silver, and i wanted the bottom tongue to be dripping with a bit of blood. I was too worried I'd mess it up further if I edited it anymore.

And to whoever actually takes this up, thanks a million.
>>
>>51919404
Exactly like the beggars episode un south park.
>>
>>51919476
Oh no, I loved the initial art. I'm not saying it wasn't good enough. I'd just like an officer to complete the set.
>>
File: _0a1488131650539.jpg (980KB, 2764x1843px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1488131650539.jpg
980KB, 2764x1843px
Requesting this with a Death Korps of Krieg soldier and a Luger pistol. A guys gotta be able to shoot accurately.
>>
>>51917365
Not OR but, I. Adore this.
>>
File: 3123123eqw.jpg (2MB, 1570x2983px) Image search: [Google]
3123123eqw.jpg
2MB, 1570x2983px
>>51912935
>>
>>51918851
Holy christ. That looks really amazing. So clean.

Which reminds me.
Artists and drawthread regulars, get in here: https://discordapp.com/invite/0vFd9ZRGHZVfDx9E
>>
>>51919744
Ah, sweet, thanks.
>>
File: Lute Gnome.jpg (266KB, 1671x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Lute Gnome.jpg
266KB, 1671x2362px
>>51915939
>>51909863
There you go lad. Hope you like it
>>
>>51920322
Can you draw Leman Russ as a SJW?
>>
>>51920358
SMHTBHFAM
>>
>>51920358
dude why the hell are you so bent on that
>>
>>51920358
Not a chance
>>
>>51918006

Good good good yes yes yes.
>>
>>51920358
There's always that one little shit.
>>
File: You see Fritz.png (346KB, 1179x788px) Image search: [Google]
You see Fritz.png
346KB, 1179x788px
>>51919674
An attempt was made
>>
File: _0a1484097268105.jpg (44KB, 554x491px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1484097268105.jpg
44KB, 554x491px
>>51920769
Oh shit, thanks buddy!
>>
File: rerorero.jpg (498KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rerorero.jpg
498KB, 846x1200px
>>51915917
Yo, there you go
I wasn't the original artist that started it, by the way.
Let me know if you want a version without the cherry.
Hope you like it!
>>
>>51921143
That is some seriously good shit.
>>
File: abyqFij.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
abyqFij.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>51921143
>>
File: 1466811685505.jpg (224KB, 1036x843px) Image search: [Google]
1466811685505.jpg
224KB, 1036x843px
>>51909765
Requesting an Oni Yakuza for the Shadowrun game I'm running soon.

In case you are unfamiliar with oni in Shadowrun they have red skin, horns and slightly curved tusks.

Suit like on the right, unbuttoned shirt at the top and a face like on the left. Feel free to add any flavor.
>>
>>51921143
who's this semen demon?
>>
>>51921413
>Genji, Fly!
>>
>>51921143

OR here, that is hella creepy and I love it. And a cherry-less version would be cool if it's not too much work.
>>
File: 20170226_211434.jpg (580KB, 2172x3862px) Image search: [Google]
20170226_211434.jpg
580KB, 2172x3862px
>>51909765
Requesting my character in a scene from a recent session in which she managed to cover a fireball spell with her shield in the instant before it detonated, though not without casualties, RIP faithful shield ;_;

Her clothing and armor is like the left image, with tighter cloth sleeves instead of the super puffy ones.

The right side of her face (her right) got scarred by a claw attack. If color is your thing, her hair is white and her eyes pale blue.

She carries an elegant european style longsword on her back in a scabbard.

Her shield's shape is shown, though the designs on the face aren't specific, it's just a generic shield. She serves Pelor if that provides inspiration for the image on the shield.

Please and thank you!
>>
So, I have a request I'd like to post, but I'm not sure if it'd go here or not. It's my character in a DH-esque roleplay system, but the universe is set in an animated show; RWBY. Would it fit here?
>>
>>51922663
The setting doesn't matter, you're good.
>>
>>51914086
Do you have a site?
>>
Some top tier deliveries in this thread. You drawfags are pretty awesome.
>>
File: polyhedron.png (35KB, 1111x1111px) Image search: [Google]
polyhedron.png
35KB, 1111x1111px
hey

taking simple/unsettling requests
>>
>>51923077
Creepy dude playing a song on some random medieval instrument and raising an army of the dead?
>>
File: IMG_20170227_000250891.jpg (102KB, 563x902px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170227_000250891.jpg
102KB, 563x902px
>>51919387
Giving it a shot
>>
File: political portraits.png (434KB, 834x732px) Image search: [Google]
political portraits.png
434KB, 834x732px
>>51910877
Hey mister I hope you're still around. Sorry for the late reply, it was already night time where I was at and had to go to sleep. But here's the reference images.

The top left image is what the female half-elf would look like, the human male in the military dress uniform and the eyepatch and peaked cap is what the political human male looks like. The bottom left is the female elf politician would look like for her portrait, she's a wood elf, and the male elf in the furthest right is what the male elf politician looks like in his portrait, he's a high elf.

Hope you see this and get this delivered. Again forgive the late reply.
>>
>>51923077
A large raven with human arms instead of wings
>>
>>51923571
Wow that's absolutely gorgeous
>>
File: scottish necromancer.png (38KB, 849x995px) Image search: [Google]
scottish necromancer.png
38KB, 849x995px
>>51923204
>>
File: 0ZN6V6A.jpg (411KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
0ZN6V6A.jpg
411KB, 640x640px
>>51917060
OR here, this is fucking fantastic!
>>
>>51923737
The warpipes echoe through my bones! Nicely done
>>
File: 1452579511593.gif (2MB, 336x199px) Image search: [Google]
1452579511593.gif
2MB, 336x199px
>>51918851
OR again, holy mother of god I scrolled down. The blood in my head is gone.
>>
>>51923077
Giant frog demon dragon?
>>
File: S36.png (515KB, 660x1284px) Image search: [Google]
S36.png
515KB, 660x1284px
Hello /tg/!
I'd like for someone to draw my RWBY character.

She is 5'3" and has long, mousy brown hair with a silver headband (no tassels), really blue eyes, and a small nose.

She's got a teal blue overshirt with 2 breastpockets, under which she has another gray shirt with laces. The top shirt stops short above her navel, but the gray shirt is tucked into a white skirt that ends just above the knee. Under that, she has black leggings, and black combat boots.

With the pose, her weapon would be in the pole-axe form, with the bladed end facing upwards. Her hand would be just underneath the end of the rifle form.

Thanks for reading! (Or... drawing too :D)
>>
File: Luxsilva.gif (164KB, 660x180px) Image search: [Google]
Luxsilva.gif
164KB, 660x180px
>>51923812
If relevant, here's what the weapon looks like as it transforms.
>>
>>51923766
thank you

actually, i would love to see a scottish necromancer. dont know how this will fit in any campaign tho

well, good luck in your next session anon
>>
Hey drawfags, I'm not good at sketching but I like it, and I recently got a surface book for work. I was wondering you can recommend any free software? I've tried GIMP but I'm having issues with the pen/tablet drivers dealing with pressure sensitivity.
>>
>>51923860
Well, i use SAI, while it is inferior to other programs, i feel comfortable with it.
>>
>>51923860
firealpaca is pretty good freeware
>>
>>51923847
Just slip him in smoooth like. making him a bounty or something? Could work. Dirge Bards secrets of the grave is pretty broken too, I'm sure you could do some fun things with it.
>>
>>51923917
I'll check it out! Thanks
>>
File: 20170226_225650.jpg (641KB, 2172x3862px) Image search: [Google]
20170226_225650.jpg
641KB, 2172x3862px
Requesting my traveling bodyguard cleric.

Reference should hopefully explain everything, the only clarifications are that there's no hawk, and her chest rig pouches should look 18-19th century, and contain healing supplies, bullets, black powder vials, and similar equipment.

Her weapon is a combination boarding axe/dagger/short range rifle.
>>
Requesting this cutie looking wizard man in a 40K scenario. Perhaps him about to fight and fend off against Imperium personnel who're gonna try killing him because he was branded as a heretic. While his hands are glowing or crackling with magic and whatnot.
>>
File: Armstrong.png (76KB, 1111x1111px) Image search: [Google]
Armstrong.png
76KB, 1111x1111px
>>51923702
>>
File: Chaos Lord Reference.jpg (291KB, 972x811px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos Lord Reference.jpg
291KB, 972x811px
Can I possibly get a drawing of one of my BBEG's for my Deathwatch Campaign?

He's a Chaos Lord who holds the Khornate position in a Chaos Quadrumvirate. His physique is lean but muscular, his arms exposed without the advantage of power armor but with the blessing of the Dark Gods (Like bottom right). His main weapon is a Daemon Chain-Glaive, whose teeth are made of daemonic obsidian (Top-Right). His helmet is the most striking feature, a bloody skull of some xenos creature. (Left)

He's as much of a berserker as he is a master tactician and warrior-king. Quiet and stoic out of battle but a hurricane of fury in it. Feel free to add in trophies if you want, or leave it plain and ascetic.

If for some reason you do color, his armor is a predictable red shade.
>>
File: Eilistraee activists.jpg (141KB, 588x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Eilistraee activists.jpg
141KB, 588x1094px
Requesting three Drow/Dark Elf activists; one male and two females, who're spreading the word of Eilistraee in public.

One male Drow would be wearing the same clothes of the picture of the guy in the bottom left, and the two female Drow are wearing the clothes seen in the bottom middle and right pics. The three Drow would be holding up signs relating about how Eilistraee is better than Lolth or how living in the surface is better than the underdark.

Also the pic at the most top is a symbol of Eilistraee and one of the three Drow would be bearing that symbol in a wooden sign.
>>
>>51914086
any chance you can do this?
>>51910015
>>
>>51924843
>>51924932
Sad!
>>
>>51924992
you are pathetic
>>
>>51923571
Man I'm getting crazy excited thinking about the progress on this. I gotta give you props again. it looks perfect
>>
File: fabulously manly.png (488KB, 758x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fabulously manly.png
488KB, 758x1000px
>>51909943
Anon, I don't know shit about Warhammer, but I am itching to draw this request.

I ended up drawing a rough sketch, feel free to suggest changes... I just don't know if I will get to finish this anytime soon because I am late on my comic deadline, but have faith
>>
>>51924352
I'm gonna try my hand at this one, will post progress in a little
>>
>>51925523
Shit, that a pretty good sketch. It just missing the shoulder pads. The little grail/phoenix heraldry on his badge/chest thing is nice.
>>
>>51925628
>>51925523
Sure i mean it rough but it the first step and it pretty good.

the face does need to look more pretty/handsome boy/man. The Knight i'm requesting for is still 17 after all the crazy shit he done if you can believe it.
>>
File: 1488145092544.png (76KB, 1439x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1488145092544.png
76KB, 1439x1043px
>>51916889
the other anon never delivered the photo references, so i guess you're first in line
if you have any changes nows the time to tell me
>>
File: MarineFX.png (4MB, 1880x1576px) Image search: [Google]
MarineFX.png
4MB, 1880x1576px
any coloring and "effects added" request? pic related was a black and white scribble before i touched it.
>>
File: ChaosLord_RoughWIP.jpg (3MB, 3000x3600px) Image search: [Google]
ChaosLord_RoughWIP.jpg
3MB, 3000x3600px
>>51925601
>>51924352
Just a super rough sketch, thoughts so far?

Sorry the pose is kinda static, i'm shaking off some rust
>>
File: shadowrun.png (365KB, 665x793px) Image search: [Google]
shadowrun.png
365KB, 665x793px
>>51916889
>>
File: ChaosLord_RoughWIP2.jpg (4MB, 3000x3600px) Image search: [Google]
ChaosLord_RoughWIP2.jpg
4MB, 3000x3600px
>>51925929
>>
>>51914086
Welp, it's definitely better than mine.
Great work. Definitely a more mature expression.

I still plan on finishing up my version anyway, OR.
I got hit with some life issues before I could post my wip with bulkier shoulders and mitts, now I can't get the thumb drive my digital paint work is on until Wednesday, and still have not gotten more than 3 hours of sleep. fml
>>
>>51914086
yosinoya901@tumblr

>>51926437
thanks and no worries! i'm sure OR would love 2 cakes.
>>
>>51925929
>>51926353
OR here, it's looking great!

Static pose is fine, I can see him standing there before the party, an unspoken challenge issued towards them.
>>
>>51923799
Is he Echani ?
>>
>>51927185
Not OR but according to echani lore, that's very unlikely. More similar to a Mandalorian, but I'm just assuming.
>>
>>51927185
>>51927276
OR, he's actually a Corellian bounty hunter speed demon who likes to run down targets and hit them hard before they have a chance to prepare a defense. Typically jumping his speeder bike out of his freighter while it's still 50 feet in the air.
>>
>>51912297
Bump
>>
Taking a pretty simple request.
>>
I've drawn couple of requests for these threads, but now there's so much good talent in here that my art feels almost insulting.
>>
File: kitsch dress.png (271KB, 1000x1542px) Image search: [Google]
kitsch dress.png
271KB, 1000x1542px
Need this kitsune staring at rocks intently, she's a geologist

or looking lustfully at a wolfman...
>>
>>51924283
Fabulous
>>
File: 1303612246643.png (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1303612246643.png
28KB, 500x500px
>>51926254
dude that's way cool!

thanks a bunch
>>
File: Downzzt.jpg (128KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
Downzzt.jpg
128KB, 750x938px
Update on the dark elf with brain damage
>>
>>51927672
Thought he was Echani because of the helmet and since he is a "mobile warrior". But that does make more sense.
>>
File: Colour request.png (2MB, 3013x1969px) Image search: [Google]
Colour request.png
2MB, 3013x1969px
>>51925820
Could you try to colour one of these delivers i got?
>>
>>51911951
24-hour bump
>>
>>51910015
Bump
>>
File: 3931555-1940682668-30703.jpg (265KB, 1693x884px) Image search: [Google]
3931555-1940682668-30703.jpg
265KB, 1693x884px
Reposting from last thread

I'd like to request a young girl, about 15 years of age, with medium length, wavy pink hair sitting in a hospital bed covered in mostly-healed cuts and surgical scars. She'll just have woken up from a life-saving procedure that's left her with a pair of bionic replacement arms and she's clearly distraught at finding them there instead of the real thing.

Sadly I could not find a good reference picture, but I'd like for her to sit there kind of hunched over, covers up to her waist and hugging herself while crying/screaming.
>>
File: party_dwarf_by_capprotti-d47g5pt.jpg (726KB, 2980x1388px) Image search: [Google]
party_dwarf_by_capprotti-d47g5pt.jpg
726KB, 2980x1388px
I'd like to request a Bardish Dwarf for my next DnD5 campaign.

He was captured and used as entertainment as a Gladiator, where he learned from the other slaves until he escaped.
His Bardish Magic is only used to Taunt and Intimidate his opponents, which he grapples into submission. He is not much for killing and his love for cooking knows no bounds since he had to survive in the wilderness.

He would be a dwarven Hogan, with a Backpack where Pans, Cooking utensils and meat are dangling about.

He wants to prove to the world that he is the best and he doesn't back down from a challenge, be it from drinking and fighting barehanded.
>>
>>51920322
thanks so much! :)
>>
>>51928763
Hey drawfriend, you should probably link the request you're replying too to make sure they notice.
>>
>>51930041
It was in the last thread and it's pretty specific.
>>
File: halfling paladin inspiration.png (1MB, 977x1181px) Image search: [Google]
halfling paladin inspiration.png
1MB, 977x1181px
Hiya TG. I'd like to request a Halfling paladin of Pelor clad in armour with inspiration from Bloodborne and Innistrad. I'll be playing her for my upcoming DnD5 campaign and I'd love it if I could have her drawn. I am really only expecting a blend of proper armour and weapons on a halfling, but I'll take anything you feel inspired to make.

The armour will have wards of silver (not that you need to do more than draw a silver lining in places) and she'll be using a warhammer like the one in one of the references. (Except it'll be scaled down for halfling use.) She'll for the most part have the features of the halfling included within the picture.

She is a compassionate, if stern hardass with a few anger issues and a love for the righteous light. She has been merciful before to those, who are pushed to evil deeds, but will smite those beyond Pelor's light. (Like a standard paladin, I suspect.) Underneath her usual facade there'll be a fiend, whose horrible memories and sometimes shaken faith will drive her to foul moods and perversities.

As for the stance, I dunno. She could stand proudly on top of a cliff in pristine condition or be bloodied with her hammer coming down on a prone heretic. I am fairly open here. Any perspective is fine and any situation is fine. For inspiration, I'll have you know that the group will be going on a crusade to cursed regions and will hunt monsters + heretics + heathens + fell gods + conspiracies + curses.

For extra bragging rights, I'll have you know that she'll have a shield on her back, a small hand-axe at her side and an angelic smaller warhorse (warpony?) on which there'll be saddlebags and some kind of contraption for carrying a lance (with a lance in it). None of these things need be included, but they'd be very welcome.
>>
>>51910015
In the amount of time it's going to take for someone to do this guy's request I could level up and do it for him.
>>
>>51913600
bumping
>>
>>51914245
Bump
>>
File: trader.jpg (70KB, 250x589px) Image search: [Google]
trader.jpg
70KB, 250x589px
>>51919330
Bumping
>>
File: Beulenpest-in-brown-and-bronze.jpg (191KB, 1000x864px) Image search: [Google]
Beulenpest-in-brown-and-bronze.jpg
191KB, 1000x864px
okay simple request:

for an upcoming roleplay steampunk event that i will also participate in, i want to wear a steampunk alchemist outfit. You should design the outfit that i will wear / my "character" will look like.

it should include one steampunky plaguedoctor mask, a few alchemic bottles, and the rest is up to you. make it plausable and possible to craft IRL, but also cool to look at. A Sketch is more than enough too, if you don't want to draw a super detailed drawing.
>>
File: request.png (157KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
157KB, 1680x1050px
>>51929229
Tackling this one
Don't get your hopes too high up tho, still have no idea what I'm doing
>>
File: Plague Doc_zpsqntxeunr.jpg (159KB, 523x713px) Image search: [Google]
Plague Doc_zpsqntxeunr.jpg
159KB, 523x713px
>>51932204
Is that the mask your wearing?
This is a pic I made for a kenku plague doc a while back. So yeah, weird legs. I tried to keep the outfit simple, but if your looking for something kinda like that I might be able to whip up a quick sketch along those lines?
>>
>>51933174
its definitely the right direction, it just doesn't scream Steampunk to me do be honest. especially those tubes throw me off.

more brass and cogs.
>>
>>51933097
Far better than nothing, thank you very much!
>>
File: request.png (805KB, 4960x3508px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
805KB, 4960x3508px
>>51929229
If you have changes nows the time to tell me, I'll come back to this tomorrow night and finish.
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (277KB, 1564x1114px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
277KB, 1564x1114px
Hello drawfriends, I'd like to request an alien dude. He should be wearing the clothes in the pic, with the Hawaiian shirt open and the vest underneath. The trucker hat with the Taco Bell logo should be kinda dirty and have some duct tape on the brim of the hat. The pose doesn't have to be anything super specific.
Thanks in advance!
>>
>>51909977
Bump.
>>
>>51910015
>She is still an A cup and she has cute perky butt.
Your word choice betrays why you want this picture.

Also, forest for the trees and all, but that's a AA if not AAA.
>>
>>51935384
I'll give it a shot. I'll post an update tomorrow. I love aliens.
>>
>>51909765
Requesting a regular modern day america's hobo who also looks lie Satan, for my next superheroes game.

Horns should be short and he should be on his 40s (so he should look like 60 since he's a superhobo). The rest is up to the artist. A T somewhwere could be cool since he's Thrashman.
>>
>>51909814
38-hour bump
>>
>>51912578
Bump
>>
File: B3NFvt.jpg (104KB, 800x897px) Image search: [Google]
B3NFvt.jpg
104KB, 800x897px
>>51909765
Have an edit request
Could an anon shorten the hair a bit, remove the beard, change the hair color to black and fix it eye to be normal?
He is a young Norse warrior. I'd like to make him look such.
>>
>>51937569
Bloody christ, why not ask for a whole new drawing instead?
>I have an edit request, make this a completelly different shit
>>
>>51937886
desu its really not that hard with proper programs. Just copy the background and guy onto a separate overlay, then just spread the colors over the empty sections. Can do the same thing with the beard. The eye would literally just require copying the existing eye and dragging it over to the blind one.

Would take a few minutes for someone who was good with Photoshop or something
>>
File: newt.jpg (228KB, 463x612px) Image search: [Google]
newt.jpg
228KB, 463x612px
Requesting a copper dragonborn version of Newt Scamander
>>
>>51936706
Why? What's wrong with a perky but? Just means I want a youthful and energetic bodytype that isn't atitty monster
>>
>>51938384
Or in cases like this, a boy un drag, you should check /b/, the love traps too
>>
File: 1486959252953.jpg (282KB, 1075x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1486959252953.jpg
282KB, 1075x1075px
>>51938477
It's a very boyish tomboy though. This is the original pic.
>>
>>51909765
thank you for putting it as the OP picture
very flattering
>>
File: norero.jpg (276KB, 705x1000px) Image search: [Google]
norero.jpg
276KB, 705x1000px
>>51921229
Thanks!

>>51921864
Glad you like it, Anon!
>>
File: arlo.jpg (66KB, 247x500px) Image search: [Google]
arlo.jpg
66KB, 247x500px
>>51912086
Sorry for the slow progress. Here's another wip shot. A bit more refined.
>>
>>51925820
I'm the nigga who drew that. Wanna do a half finished one?
>>
File: Silver alfie.png (310KB, 1106x889px) Image search: [Google]
Silver alfie.png
310KB, 1106x889px
>>51930290
A WIP
>>
File: khanda.png (15KB, 237x250px) Image search: [Google]
khanda.png
15KB, 237x250px
Requesting a symbol based on the Khanda, but the left weapon is a sword, right is a magical staff/wand, and the middle is a cross, with the circle in the background stylized to somehow look like a buckler instead of just a circle. It's a crest for adventurers and the gods that watch over them.
>>
>>51922073
Bumping the noble sacrifice of a loyal shield.
>>
>>51939473
Can't wait to see the finished product, Kkeep up the great work!
>>
>>51938384
The only people on earth who would describe as "a cute perky butt" a butt to which they did not intend to masturbate are flamboyant gay fashion designers.

Are you a flamboyant gay fashion designer?
>>
>>51941586
Not that anon but god damn, shut up. You're just wasting posts and nobody cares that you don't like that guy's request.
>>
>>51941720
Oh the irony
>>
>>51924104
Bumping the Arabic qt.
>>
>>51923571
Holdy howdy, does there happen to be any word on progression of this? Way too excited for my own good!
>>
>>51942616
Calm down and wait like everyone else.
>>
File: Silver alfie.jpg (334KB, 2113x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Silver alfie.jpg
334KB, 2113x2362px
>>51930290 >>51940659
A buxom halfling for the gentleman
>>
>>51917008
Bumping for glory
>>
>>51909805
Am on phone so I dont have a picture, but im a few steps ahead of what you have here. However I have been feeling like hammered dog dick the past week +, therefore im slower than even my retardedly slow normal pace.Will try to work on it some more tonight.

>>51917127
Would you mind expanding on what you mean by that?

I intend to release the final image at about double the current resolution, hence extra detail.

Or do you mean I've lost focus and have missed some sort of larger scale issue with the drawing?
>>
File: Colonist Gone Native.png (101KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Colonist Gone Native.png
101KB, 600x1000px
>>51935384
I suppose there's gotta be at least one Colonist out there who doesn't want to eradicate us off the Earth. Just hope the black oil doesn't stain his sick shirt(WIP, not the other guy)
>>
File: Robot Request.jpg (320KB, 1102x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Robot Request.jpg
320KB, 1102x1030px
I am requesting a big 9 footish tale industrial robot, hopefully the picture is specific enough. The colors should be still that industrial kind of feel but otherwise that's free to artist creativity, maybe some mounted weapons like a rocket pod on the back or a wrist mounted gun but you can be creative with that as well. Oh, and one specific thing I wanted was that with the robot in that stance I want him in front of a half elf witch, trying to protect her or something. The witch is my buddy's character, we are sort of a strange duo. You can draw the witch however you please since we really don't have a god idea of what she looks like, like average attraction if I recall the description. Thanks and I hope you guys have a good night.
>>
>>51942943
I sing your praises, O Drawfriend, and I wish upon you the greatest of news on all your endavours.

It is all I could wish for and more that I thought I'd see. Bless you, Drawfriend, for bringing joy unto me.
>>
>>51943960
Or you could have the witch on top of the robot's shoulder, my buddy also likes that idea as well.
>>
Greetings.
I have a campaign coming up in a bit and would love to get my BBEG drawn up.

He's a pharaoh. You can use the design in pic related or draw your own, but the fact that he's a pharaoh is supposed to shine through.
He's wearing a golden mask that covers his face completely. The mask's design is yet again up to you, but it's supposed to look really pissed. Like, really really fucking pissed. Less samurai armor pissed, but more pic related king crimson pissed. If you can somehow make it look like the pharaoh himself is also really fucking angry, that'd be great too.

He's not wielding a weapon or doing anything crazy, but he's supposed to look fairly menacing. If you can, have him hold a skull that has "Vincent" carved on it.

Thank you in advance.
>>
File: character.jpg (255KB, 418x680px) Image search: [Google]
character.jpg
255KB, 418x680px
i'd like to see a drawing of my recent character.

He's supposed to be a Magician. Like, not a real Wizard, but someone who performs magic tricks.

His face is supposed to kinda look like Jack Marston (Top Picture), maybe with less beard.

clothing can be like in bottom picture, but it's just an example, you can be creative about his outfit if it fits the street-gambler / street-magician theme.

his Name is Jasper, and his fighting style resolves about his magic tricks, and bombs. Signature Move is letting a bomb disappear under a kerchief, and appear in your pocket - if you manage to depict that, that would be amazing.
>>
>>51945954
Oh: No Hat! don't give him a Hat.
>>
File: latest[1].png (533KB, 464x1309px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
533KB, 464x1309px
I'm looking for drawing of a short, thin, mousey, and bookish looking girl. Vaguely punk looking with a white lab coat, thick glasses, and small lip rings. Frizzy, unkempt dyed neon blue chin length hair, dark brown eyes and pale skin.

Unassuming evil mad scientist type.

Picture vaguely related.
>>
>>51940433
oh, cool to see that you're still around.
i even animated btw.

What do you mean by half finished?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWHp2AVUqH0
>>
File: spiderbae.png (186KB, 700x750px) Image search: [Google]
spiderbae.png
186KB, 700x750px
I'm in a massive artist's block and I need something to get me out of my rut. Anyone have some cute and/or soft requests to assist in that?
>>
>>51946096
A tiny vampire drinking from a strawberry?
>>
>>51946096
>>51946308
A tiny stirge drinking from a strawberry?
>>
>>51946308
I can do that. Boy or gal vampire?
>>
>>51946342
I would prefer an adorable girl vampire thank you. ^.^
>>
>>51946352
On it.
>>
>>51938826
Damn, HRT hit her hard
>>
Requesting my half-elf rogue done up with hair and outfit in pic related with the two daggers tucked away on her belt instead of the weapons that have been scribbled out in red. Preferably with some freckles on her face.

She's tomboy af if that will help you to come up with a pose of some kind
>>
File: request.png (919KB, 940x982px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
919KB, 940x982px
>>51947730
Oops. I need sleep
>>
>>51936746
>>51943857
Thanks guys, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
>>
File: 1487495565352.png (1MB, 1050x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1487495565352.png
1MB, 1050x2100px
I'd like to request this mystery gunman, who was successful in a fight against a sororita and an IG, giving them a thumbs down.

As in the IG is lying dead ridden with bullet holes in a pool of blood and the sororita is injured and slumped to the ground still alive and holding on to her wounds.

And the gunman is about to runoff but is giving a thumbs down to the still alive SoB with the barrel of his gun still smoking.

Also the gun the gunman's holding is a fictional bullpup rifle:
>http://www.gameguides.cc/Article/UploadFiles/201512/2015122518123871.jpg
>>
So requesting pic related looking like the stormtrooper on the front here:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/0c/bb/2c/0cbb2cc855a101fff21d8c3d704e06e9.jpg

but instead of holding binoculars he is holding his gun up

here is a 45 second 360° 1080 video of the model if it helps:

https://youtu.be/FIwDmbZAZ7g
>>
File: 514c918e1b6239a682a9f6d8df8e0437.jpg (224KB, 1670x700px) Image search: [Google]
514c918e1b6239a682a9f6d8df8e0437.jpg
224KB, 1670x700px
>>51948708
and here is the pic I forgot
>>
Requesting a very simple image of my current Pathfinder group. Six simple figures (like OoTS simple) with a few details to distinguish them and a name under the corresponding stick figure.
>Rixlat. Lizardfolk barbarian. Uses a Greataxe. Black scales. Tallest. Green eyes. (Big softie)
>Ervin. Human psionic with a pscrystal. Brown hair+brown eyes. Shortest character.
>Durgon. Half-orc monk. Shirtless, blue squiggly tattoos on arms.Second Tallest. Black eyes.
>Cassandra, Elf bard. No instrument but uses a dagger. Wears a purple gown. White hair. Blue eyes.
>Ivan, Human sorcerer. Uses a spear. Red robes. Black hair. Green eyes.
>Agata, Catfolk Paladin. Uses a shortspear and shield. Brown fur and cat ears peak through hood. Brown eyes.
>>
>>51909943
24 hour bump.
>>
>>51949331
Doesn't even bother to check responses
>>
>>51949331
I did response to the sketch. I just doing the 24+ hour bump to show i didn't forget.
>>
>>51949668
If an artist has already expressed interest in drawing your request, it's pretty rude to keep bumping the original request. Because that's like saying "yeah you're drawing it for me but I want more."
>>
File: SunWarrior.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
SunWarrior.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I am requesting a Knightly warrior who wields a greataxe. He needs to be practically shirtless, and have defined muscles. Basically should be an intimidating presence that would stand about 7 feet in height. The axe shown is perfect, except the handle is a bit longer than I would like, since he will be wielding it with one hand most the time. The picture on the right, the face and hair style is what I would prefer from the look, making him more knightly, germanic, rather than native with the feathers and tattoos. He does not need a helmet, and I would like to keep him with just one gauntlet on his right hand. Feel free to do whatever pose you find best. Thank you to whoever responds to my request!
>>
>>51950778
Why did you save the file as a pdf
>>
>>51950833
Unsure. Thought itd be easier.
>>
File: rogue.jpg (226KB, 940x1151px) Image search: [Google]
rogue.jpg
226KB, 940x1151px
Ignore my earlier post >>51947782 I decided to remake it

Requesting a write-up of my rogue for an upcoming D&D game, please.

She's tomboy as fuck if that would help you come up with any poses for her
>>
>>51910394
Bump to show interest
>>
>>51951428
It is funny how one can lose all interest un just one post
Good luck with your tomboy mate
>>
>>51951428
Just fyi, she is female in case the male body confused you. I just want the clothes used is all, obviously make them more trimmed to fit her though
>>
File: IMG_6524.jpg (195KB, 2271x797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6524.jpg
195KB, 2271x797px
>>51949068
Hey this is my first attempt at pixel art but here ya go
>>
File: emily reference.jpg (183KB, 1022x889px) Image search: [Google]
emily reference.jpg
183KB, 1022x889px
>>51946096

I wouldn't mind seeing your take on my PF character, a nerdy high school student (around 17-18) who fell through a magic portal into a fantasy world and discovered she had an aptitude for wizardry.

She has trouble taking things seriously, so she's probably got a pretty casual expression and is in a relaxed pose.
>>
>>51953257
Not him, but that's pretty awesome.
>>
>>51953257
Not the requestee, but for a first attempt at pixel art?, I really love it.
>>
File: sun warrior tg request 01.jpg (272KB, 1748x2480px) Image search: [Google]
sun warrior tg request 01.jpg
272KB, 1748x2480px
>>51950778

Still a bit rough'd up
>>
>>51953508
Holy cow, I had no idea someone was doing my request, this looks awesome!
Is there any way you could make the axe bigger? Like on a more intimidating scale.
But geez, youre doing one hell of a job!
>>
>>51953535
sure, was about to start working on the axe.
>>
File: Shadowrun request character.jpg (1MB, 4720x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowrun request character.jpg
1MB, 4720x1920px
Requesting a shadowrun character. The body-build on the left-most image with the hairstyle and clothing from the middle one with the facial structure of the right-most one.

She has two tattoos in the shape of dragons running up her arms with their heads on the back of her hands. She also has a large ragged white scar running in a half-circle over both her eyes and meeting on the forehead.

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to take this up.
>>
File: sun warrior tg request 02.jpg (280KB, 1748x2480px) Image search: [Google]
sun warrior tg request 02.jpg
280KB, 1748x2480px
>>51953508

Axe update
>>
>>51914245
Usually I make it to two bumps then the thread dies... but what the heck

BUMP
>>
>>51953947
Thats just awesome looking. Thank you!
>>
>>51953837
Do you have a picture of just the character on the left?
>>
>>51909977
Bump.
>>
File: 151234.jpg (161KB, 1364x1920px) Image search: [Google]
151234.jpg
161KB, 1364x1920px
>>51954018
Sure do. I personally did not really like the face. Looked to derpy.
>>
File: Eeyore.jpg (97KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Eeyore.jpg
97KB, 707x1000px
>>51914787
>>51917365

Coloured
>>
>>51954049
That tiny, tiny face...
The poor thing
>>
>>51954049
Now that you mention it and I can get a better look at it, I'll have to agree. From the neck down she looks like the military femme-fatale type but above it? Total freaking bimbo
>>
>>51954107
whypeopledontbelieveinfeminism.jpg
>>
>>51953257
THANK YOU
>>
>>51954151
POOOOOOOOL!
>>
>>51953257
What program did you use for this image?
>>
File: Imgaaay.jpg (147KB, 551x1216px) Image search: [Google]
Imgaaay.jpg
147KB, 551x1216px
>>51910088
Aw fuck I forgot about the monk theme and the scrolls and shit.Was just looking at the ref. Oh well, here is something.
>>
File: sun warrior tg request 03.jpg (244KB, 1748x2598px) Image search: [Google]
sun warrior tg request 03.jpg
244KB, 1748x2598px
>>51953947

Rendering update.
>>
>>51955166
Not OR but I am super-envious of the picture he's getting.
>>
So I was wondering whether or not someone would be interested in drawing a female stormcast.

Armor would still be hulkbuster (if you want to) but instead of the gaudy gold color, it would a more dented armor of brown and bronze colors.
Her face would have some minor scars (one above the hazel eyes, one on the right cheek) over her ebon skin. Her could be either chesnut or salt-and-peter, but I think she'd benefit from having a kind of tribal-esque haircut, like dreadlocks or some shit (if that fails, go for the traditionally cute bob-haircut). This mouth and soft features, but hard facial expresion.

Thanks a lot in advance to whomever may be so kind to do this request.
>>
>>51953336
>>51953374
>>51954514
Thanks - not first time arting, just doing pixel art since I was at work. I downloaded the Dottable app - but apparently there's a new one Pixelable?

>>51954444
Glad I could help!
>>
File: vampire and strawberry.png (306KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
vampire and strawberry.png
306KB, 900x650px
>>51946308
>>51946352
Delivery time, vampiress in strawberry flavour. In the middle of drawing I realized how much she resembled the art example I posted earlier. Dont know if thats a good or bad thing.
>>
>>51910015
Bump
>>
>>51955166
And here I thought the image before was perfect. You did an amazing job!
Thank you so much for this drawing!
>>
>>51956818
Thanks :D il try and finish it tomorrow the greaves and the left arm are bugging me...
>>
>>51957042
What ever you alter, ill just keep complimenting and loving it! So ill keep looking!
>>
>>51954664
Still cool! Thanks drawfriend!
>>
>>51913064
>sleeper
Bump
>>
Requesting art for a bladeless scimitar hilt with elemental themes (mostly fire, but also acid, lightning and ice).

But really any cool bladeless fantasy hilt art would be awesome. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>51929229
Here you go, family.
>>
new thread please
>>
File: IMG_20170301_011500676.jpg (146KB, 648x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170301_011500676.jpg
146KB, 648x1000px
>>51942616
little bit of progress, added stuff to his armour for more visual interest and gave him some skeleton pals. let me know if you'd like anything changed or added
>>
>>51959901
Fine, since your arms are broken.

New Thread:
>>51960649
>>51960649
>>51960649
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 138

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.