[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious player problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1316650001572.png (139KB, 424x470px) Image search: [Google]
1316650001572.png
139KB, 424x470px
So im running this game of 4e, and its only a couple sessions in and I have a serious problem player.

He didnt give enough of a fuck to do a character sheet, he asked me to do his character instead. No problem.

I try to help my players get their characters finalized and this nigger comes in and starts shitting up the skype with anime memes, so no problem I muted him.

He felt dejected due to negligence, so first session comes around and he throws whatever bullshit bard stuff I gave him in my way. Im fine, compinsation isnt that hard for me.

He doesnt take the story or the world seriously and constantly rolls to suck dicks. Fine I can deal with that.

Then he goes ahead and starts fucking with the other characters. They put up with him, but they clearly want to solve the mystery I layed out for them.

Then he starts to kill npcs in the backrooms, or tries to. The other players stop him, he tries to justify himself bitching that I said he can do whatever. Its a player problem so I intervene very minimally.

Then he just stops caring, so Im forced to introduce more ridiculous characters and situations to keep group integrity.

So this player is insuferable, he doesnt care about my world that I pulled out of my ass and wrote the lore for. He doesnt care about the game itself, or what the group wants.

Help me plan revenge fa/tg/uys cause im burnt and flaming mad all at the same time.
>>
The only "problem" here is that you didn't kick him out of your group weeks ago.
>>
>>51909590
Kick him out dude, the group orbably hates his bullshit and so do you, worst case scenario you'll have to rebalance some encounters or get a dude who's not a total cunt.
>>
>>51909632
Point taken
Seems simple but he was full on board at first. Was definitely into being the silly guy. But he was a freind so I didnt say no.

It got progressively worse
>>
You could kill his character in a seriously fucked up way and try to scar him for life before kicking him out. Would be kinda petty though.
>>
>>51909682
Mmm yeah might be a bit immature, definitely feel like it though. Kinda just wanna let the other players have at him.
>>
>>51909698
just get him killed, either by the players or something else, follow with "aight, get out." straight face, no bullshit or meming about. it's always the most effective in making you seem like not a huge cunt, and making him feel like a cunt.
>>
>>51909708
Alright death by players then. No colussion on my part needed. I just need the perfect plot bait to kick it off. No problemo. Thanks tg. 'Preciate it
>>
>>51909748
Ah damn looks like ive been found. Oh well
>>
Have you outright told him that his behavior is unfunny, disruptive, and annoying you and the group? Some of these memers don't know when to shut it off.
>>
>>51909755
Yup. I DM'd him on twitter. Didnt respond. After some convincing that all the players and myself werent after him we resumed preparing for the second session
>>
>>51909590
>He didnt give enough of a fuck to do a character sheet, he asked me to do his character instead. No problem.
yes problem. he puts in effort before the game kicks off or he doesn't play
>Then he just stops caring
then he just stops playing :^)
>>
>>51909590
Rule #1 of playing a game; No game is better than a bad game.

Eventually everyone else will figure this out and excuse themselves. The fact that you haven't taken care of this before getting to this point speaks poorly of you as a GM. The fact that you feel the need to ask for help or advice on /tg for what is a very simple situation that you already knew the answer to weeks ago speaks poorly of you as a person.
>>
>>51909590

Kick him out. He's not playing nice with the other players and he's obviously bothering you enough to come crying about it on 4chan.

Grow a set of reproductive organs and boot him from your group. Everyone will be happier for it... well, except for him, but he's a shithead, so who cares if he's happy?
>>
>>51909755
>Have you outright told him that his behavior is unfunny, disruptive, and annoying you and the group?
>yeah I messaged him on twitter

Fucking lol

This reminds me of the autist last month who thought a facebook pm was the equivalent of talking to someone directly.

Why are millennials so bad at communicating with each other
>>
>>51909590
>He didnt give enough of a fuck to do a character sheet, he asked me to do his character instead. No problem.

Problem. Should have uninvited him at that point. The rest of this is nothing but you 'dealing' with reasons to kick him from your group. Are you really this big of a retard, or just new to baiting?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.