[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should the lost legions ever be revealed? Why/why not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: feels bad man.jpg (28KB, 300x288px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
28KB, 300x288px
Should the lost legions ever be revealed? Why/why not?
>>
>>51906445
I don't see why not at this point, I appreciate the "your guys" argument but I think the 19th and 20th legions are too big to be something that you can really fluff in

I doubt they'll ever do it just because it's too much of a pain though
>>
They where supposedly left blank so that you would make your own.
Also because they forgot to write index astartes articles about them.

I like to think that the Mentor Legion or Space Sharks are one of those original legions.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (267KB, 1200x882px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
267KB, 1200x882px
>>51906445
The Unknown Primarchs have no legions. They are the legions themselves.
>>
>>51906460
It was the 2nd and 11th legions you newfig.

>>51907799
Space Sharks are Raven Guard and Mentors are literal whos
>>
One legion is lost for a reason. Not "lost", just lost. They will emerge from the warp at some point, but not for about 380,00 years.

The other legion was purged, though it was more of a purged primarch and the space marines getting "re-tasked"
>>
>>51907933

I think he might be referencing the original RT fluff when Mentors were one of the major flavors. Might also be why he calls them Space Sharks. Either that or he's another retarded "hur dur Carcharodons are [insert anything but Raven Guard]" fag.
>>
If they try games workshop will 100% fuck it up and make everyone hate it
>>
it used to be the mentors and rainbow warriors. there's literally zero lore about the rainbow warriors besides the aztec aesthetic and almost as little about the mentors
>>
>>51906445
>Should the lost legions ever be revealed?
Yes

>Why/why not?
So retards stop posting images of Doom Guy and Samus Aran as the lost Primarchs and so that shitty fanfic can be curbed
>>
>>51906445
no. ultimately, nothing will live up to the diehard fans expectations at this point.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.