[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, I had no idea pic related existed. I looked at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Image (4).jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image (4).jpg
31KB, 223x310px
Holy shit, I had no idea pic related existed. I looked at the duel commander banlist and I'm floored.

Post broken stuff. Set my playgroup down a dark path. I'm going to cause some rage when I play this.
>>
File: Image[1].png (144KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image[1].png
144KB, 223x311px
Breya is really good.

Trivia, who is Breya's boyfriend?
Kamahl, cause only the fist of Krosa has enough of a Krosan grip to hold this bitch down
>>
>>51894397

A friend of mine used the 3 dmg to end me before I dealt him 40+ dmg to end a 6 player ffa.

Is it just her color identity? How is she broke?
>>
>>51894397
The Breya deck seems incredibly lopsided in how much good shit it has compared to the other commander decks in this wave. I think it also marks the first time supplemental product included a planeswalker that wasn't the actual featured card.
>>
>>51894864
what about garruk in the mimeoplasm deck
>>
>>51894108
Fun fact, Oloro didn't get banned because he was too strong, in fact he was putting up worse results than multiple other commanders AND wasn't overrepresented in the format.

They just banned him because he was "against the spirit of the format", literally.
They said they didn't want a commander who's goal was not to get played.
>>
>>51894789
Artifacts decks being strong naturally, and the fact that she is herself a versatile combo piece
>>
>>51895175
That and she is an esper artifact commander with access to red, aka scrap mastery and goblin welder. Also overload artifact destruction with lattice.
>>
>>51894864
The planeswalker isn't even that good
>>
>>51895007

But why wouldn't you play him for the draw power? The life gain every turn is nuts.

My groups power level is low so this seems crazy nuts to me
>>
>>51894864
> I think it also marks the first time supplemental product included a planeswalker that wasn't the actual featured card.
Actually, Mirror Mastery from Commander 2012 had a Garruk Wildspeaker in it.
>>
>>51895831
7 is a lot for a same turn draw. People do play him, but really a thing sitting in a zone that no one can mess with that gives 2 life per turn and a reliable trigger to play with dosnt really need to ever get played. Infact a lot of decks don't even play all of Oloro's colors and thus can't even cast him.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.