[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stat me, /tg/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Lawful Neutral 2.jpg (329KB, 1188x1262px) Image search: [Google]
Lawful Neutral 2.jpg
329KB, 1188x1262px
Stat me, /tg/.
>>
>>51879909
the law
>>
File: Check your privilege.jpg (212KB, 1000x1554px) Image search: [Google]
Check your privilege.jpg
212KB, 1000x1554px
The definition of LN
>>
Well he has a special power that makes pretentious twats assert that he is a shitty character just because he started as satire.
>>
S5 T4 2W LD9 WS5 BS6
>>
Lawful evil.
>>
>>51880309
>S5
>T4
Aren't mutants outlawed?

S3 T3 I4 W3 LD10 WS5 BS6 Sv5+

Special Rules:
Fearless
Feel no Pain
Eternal Warrior
I am the law!

I am the law!
Judge Dredd must always issue and accept challenges and gains +1WS and +1I in challenges.

Wargear:
Lawgiver
Daystick
Judge Armor

Lawgiver
The lawgiver can use any of the following shooting profiles:

Hot Shot
S4 AP3 Pistol
>>
>>51880429
Fuck, accidentally hit post

anyway

Lawgiver
The lawgiver is a pistol that can use any of the following shooting profiles:

Hot Shot
S4 AP3 assault 1, precision shot

Automatic
S3 AP4 assault 3

Hi Explosive
S4 AP5 assault 1, small blast

Day stick
S+1 AP4 Melee

Judge Armor
Judge Armor gives Judge Dredd a 5+ Armor save, in addition, an enemy locked in combat with Judge Dredd takes -1 on all leadership checks and an enemy that was targeted by Judge Dredd's shooting attack in this turn takes a -1 on all leadership checks.
>>
>>51879909

Lawful Neutral with a very, very, VERY minute tendency towards good if you were to examine his alignment record under a microscope.
>>
>>51880109
>Lawful-Neutral
>Not Lawful-Lawful
>>
>>51880429
>>51880482
Wouldn't he have a 4+ armor because the Arbites got one.
>>
>>51880429
>5+ save
> T3
T4 4+ save is still within human bounds.
>>
how would one play a judge dredd paladin in DND?
>>
>>51884048

Either have him be outside his own homeland (so he doesn't have to enforce every single law without fear or favor).
>>
File: 83-1920.jpg (595KB, 1920x1262px) Image search: [Google]
83-1920.jpg
595KB, 1920x1262px
>>51884048
Depends a little on what story you're going to be basing it off, as his dickishness and heroism level does fluctuate a bit, but generally speaking

>"When someone calls on the law for help... be he mutie... alien... cyborg... or human... The law cannot turn a blind eye! AND I AM THE LAW!

1) Total respect for the Law that you have been raised to obey. Remember, however, that you are not a robot. Use your best judgement and exercise mercy where it is appropriate.
2) Laws should not be applied selectively - they apply to yourself, your peers and your superiors. All are equal before The Law.
3) People and institutions can be fallible. Recognising the faults within the system and attempting to change them is permissible within a legal framework.
4) You don't kill individuals who don't deserve it (as, again, defined by The Law). Imprisonment is the preferred sentence even for murder.
5) Wear a size of shoe one too small for your feet. You'll be to aggravated by foot pain to worry about things. When the troubles of the world get too much for you, consider going down an even smaller size.
6) If you do get to the point where you can't go on serving The Law, hand in your badge and retire to your setting's Cursed Earth equivalent to bring law to the lawless.

and
7) as >>51884070 notes, you're only sworn to obey the laws of YOUR CITY. Everywhere else is fair game, though you shouldn't do anything which would compromise yourself or your homeland. If you're told to and its for the benefit of your home city you should also be prepared to work with absolutely anyone, from criminal bikers, to rock-eating aliens, neo-Japanese ronin, vampire exorcist body-builders up to and including alien superfiends with missions to kill absolutely everything everywhere.

In-universe, Dredd wrote a book called The Comportment. It's never been fully shown, but there have been quotes from it shown over the years. Will try to find some for you.
>>
>>51879909

15 Years in the Academy,
was no cadet they'd ever seen.
>>
>>51884715
this guy gets it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.