[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ World Building

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Okay /tg/ i had an idea today for a setting and need some help to make this grow into the badass shit /tg/ is known for:

the main idea is that one in every five humans are marked by a mythical monster and that monster works as a guardian and the marked human is a connector for the race of monsters that chose them.
until a large group of unmarked humans rose up in the name of god and said that the marked are conduits of the devil's evil and must be hunted down and defeated and since a great war has taken place with the templars fighting the monsters lead by the first four elder races(Titans,Dragons,Levithans,and Sphinxes) the templars also weaponize captured marked to use them to summon monsters and use them to conquer the world in the name of the true faith
>>
>>51874253
So jjba and space marines?
>>
>>51874472
hopefully not as confusing
>>
>>51874253
Wait just for clarification is it 1/5 per monster or 1/5 total and 1/20 per monster? What is the magic level of the setting, and does this god actually exist?
>>
>>51874678
okay every now and then a race of monsters marks a member of mankind to be a form of bloodkin and works as a messenger for the race and it's elder first born who is the king of the race
>>
sounds fucking retarded
>>
>>51874253
What is technology like in this setting, what are leviathans. I'm guessing that titans are just really big humanoids right?
>>
>>51874751
you sound retarded
>>
>>51874765
not sure on the tech but leviathans are large sea monsters and yes titans are large humanoids with stonelike skin
>>
File: leviathan8.jpg (101KB, 780x550px) Image search: [Google]
leviathan8.jpg
101KB, 780x550px
>>51874765
like this
>>
>>51874786
Hmm... that means that humans marked by the leviathan would probably live underwater or at the very least near a large source of water, so underwater cities have to be a thing. Another thing is that all of these monsters are normally huge powerful monsters (except sphinxes might not be huge) so summoning them would be a problem.
>>
>>51874889
the titans and their marked made a form of summon that instead of physical summoning the marked can make a small (around 20 feet) avatar
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.