[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3.5e Character Building

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: only the dead.gif (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
only the dead.gif
27KB, 200x200px
GM just slaughtered my ECL20 swift hunter, im so fucking mad.

I decided to roll a Wilder, how do I minmax the shit out of that class?
>>
I know /tg/ is tsundere about 3.5 but please help me.
>>
>>51872842
Step 1. Take a deep breath.
Step 2: Roll stats.
Step 3: Realize you're making a bad decision and walk away from the game.

If your DM was petty enough to "slaughter" your character, making a petty revenge character isn't a good idea. In fact, making a petty revenge character is *never* a good idea.

Sit down with your DM and talk to them about resurrection options and getting your guy back in the game. At ECL 20 there's options for you. If he refuses and you're still angry about it, just walk away instead of taking petty revenge. It isn't worth the trouble.
>>
>>51872900
its not that the GM doesnt want to resurrect me, its the other players.

They know i can come back by just letting my characters bones eat some peasant souls, but the are pussies and hid them.
>>
>>51873090
Talk to them, then. Don't come here looking for help getting revenge. Just go talk to your fucking group and work this out like a fucking adult.
>>
File: 1461995035873.jpg (6KB, 164x216px) Image search: [Google]
1461995035873.jpg
6KB, 164x216px
>>51873116
I agree with them not allowing me to resurrect on a cost of bunch of innocent lives, but I still want to make a minmaxed caster so this will never happen again.

>GM's face when our party throws the BBEG through two prismatic walls ending the fight.
>>
>>51873183
So you just want to be a immortal faggot?

In that case may I direct your attention to the bathroom.

Its got a lock, and is a isolated area of privacy where you do not have to deal with pesky risky encounters.

You just go there, sit down and enjoy a risk free experience. And since a party is risky you don't need to do that either, you can enjoy a solitary game with imagination.

So go to the bathroom and play with yourself if that is all you really want outta dnd.
>>
>>51873259
I just want to be in par with the big guys.
>>
>>51873347
If your party was as gimped out as you hoped to be youd ask them for advice and not come to us.
>>
>>51874024
im too proud for that.
>>
>>51872842
Fuck yourself you powergaming shitbag

And fuck your group for encouraging it
>>
>>51874186
>too proud to talk with the other players
anon, I don't think you're very proud at all
>>
>>51872842
kys
>>
>>51872855
That's not what tsundere means. 3.5 just fucking sucks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.