[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1358: Ruyi Jingu Bang Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 795
Thread images: 100

File: 1428885038863.jpg (269KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1428885038863.jpg
269KB, 1920x2160px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51860159
>>
Do you think ebon dragon amd aku would get along? I mean arent they basically the same guy?

Actually that just means they would probably hate each other more doesnt it.
>>
File: darkest hour.jpg (140KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
darkest hour.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
Have your perks ever lead to unexpected events?
>>
>>51870003
I'd Riyu Bang your Jingu.
>>
World #18: Indiana Jones
http://pastebin.com/TMwTixtf
>So this was another fun world! While I was never a big fan of this franchise, adventures and fighting Nazis is always fun, even if I ran away every time I saw some spiders. My cult did fairly well, given that they served an actual Exalt rather than some Aliens, and always knew exactly where the Artifacts were hidden because of a Combination of Research and Oversight. Of course, rather than trying to take over the world or control the government we made schools and homes, so I guess it might have just been karma.
>>
Threadly reminder that the Hangar from R-Type holds unlimited ships of unlimited size. You could go to Star Trek, plant your flag on the Dyson Sphere, and take it with you. You could steal the Death Star, and maybe the Kuat Drive Yards from Star Wars.

Honestly, when you're not doing random roll chains, you should grab this in your first five jumps.
>>
File: 02271.gif (86KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
02271.gif
86KB, 650x450px
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>51870058
>Heavens Lost Property
>Arpeggio of Blue Steel
>Persona
>Danmachi
>Supreme Commander
>Eclipse Phase
>Penny Dreadful
>HTTYD
>>
>>51870025
The Ebon Dragon betrays himself. Trust me, the two of them would only be using each other for as long as they can before betraying each other. I'm betting on Aku coming out on top there, given that he has more direct combat abilities, and that evil cannot harm him. Plus, like I said before, the Ebon Dragon betrays himself. So he'd get screwed over.
>>
>>51870038
Well not like this, I did accidentally kickstart a war between the gods and men in greek myth by leaving a book on cultivation out on accident in greek myth.
>>
>>51870070
No. I don't care. Peace.
>>
>>51870040
Thats ok, speaking of which how many types of that size changing pole and flying nimbus can we buy in jumpchain?
>>
>>51870114
But anon, Cultivation takes fucking ages. Is there a time extension drawback or something?
>>
>>51870127
Every Dragonball jump besides AF. JttW. GoH. Wuxia. DotA 2. Probably one or two I missed.
>>
>>51870127
You can get one of each from the dragonball jump I think, you can buy a flying nimbus in world of cultivation, god of high school has super awesome versions of both.

I got god of highschool versions, I just wish I could figure out a way to add some designs to ryu jingu to make it look a little better.
>>
So how would you write a native jumper? Like drawback wise for the first jump that is., I know there isn't a set precedence but I would like to know how other have done it in the past. I'm thinking about doing an Exodite Eldar Farseer for fun.
>>
>>51870166
>I just wish I could figure out a way to add some designs to ryu jingu to make it look a little better.
Weapon Modification from Warframe.
>>
>>51870137
It does take forever but the humans got uppity and they had enough of a boost that they were more of a threat than before. I did not say it was a long war.
>>
>>51870166
Something like half of Red's jumps have weapon import options that allow you to change their aesthetic. Off the top of my head, I know that Warframe, Bayonetta, and God of War all have them.
>>
>>51870178
Drawbacks are just shit that happened in your native jumpers past, Sometimes shit just happens.
>>
>>51870204
Cheers.
>>
>>51870178
Well, you'd need to limit yourself to Drawbacks that fit the character you're going for. Either personality flaws that they already have, or events they would have naturally lived through during their time in the universe before Jumping.

So, an Eldar Jumper would probably have "Long is the Road" by default because, well, they would have /had/ to live through it. Maybe one or two of the lighter Drawbacks as well, depending on their personality.

Like with my own Horror Chain, Dan Gerous started in Generic Creepypasta with Tragic Backstory and Monster because both were applicable to his character and his history in the world so far.
>>
>>51870025
Aku might get along with him, though I'd imagine his ego would get in the way.

The Ebon Dragon however, is fundamentally incapable of 'getting along' with anyone or anything.
>>
>>51870278
That makes a lot of sense honestly.

Anyway can I get some jumps to roll for. I wont be posting here I just think it would be more interesting if I don't chose the jumps. Going with an Exodite Farseer Eldar who took Long is the Road and just wants some peace.
>>
>>51870203
Darn I have done all 3 of those. I mean I could probably find another jump with weapon skins, gonna be hard to do. I highly doubt just painting it would work.
>>
>>51870321
Doom 2016

No posts, no peace.
>>
>>51870324
I can think of a few other ways. One is to import it as one of the dere-dachis in Hero Union BBS. Those all have their own aesthetic that you might want to impart on the Ruyi Jingu Bang. Dandachi is probably best if you want to go original flavor, her aesthetic is being made of meteoric iron. Plus, combining her "optionally, hitting people heals them proportionate to the damage it would have caused" effect with the Ruyi Jingu Bang should let you cure just about anything with it.

Another possibility I can think of, that also involves turning the Ruyi Jingu Bang into a person so you might not want to do it if that's a problem with the other idea, is to import it as an Item Spirit in Binbougami Ga so they count as a companion, then import them as a Demon Weapon in Soul Eater so they can turn back into their staff form, because Soul Eater lets you customize your Demon Weapon's aesthetic.
>>
>>51870357
Honestly I doubt that Doom demons compare to actual Daemons.
>>
>>51870389
Probably not in durability, but they're almost as numerous and have wildly different tactics than WH40K Daemons, so I could see an Eldar having a problem dealing with them.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (989KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
989KB, 992x1403px
Jumpers, how do you relax?
>>
>>51868308
I have a very extensive video game collection and I ran them all through that thing to make them into Gashats,I also used the adaptation Device from the Princess bride to Adapt Every last season of Kamen Rider into a video game then adapt Them into Gashats since I don't really have any other way to get legacy Rider Transformation gimmicks since I can't figure out how to do decade.
>>
>>51870434
pretty much The Pic you posted except there's more thrusting and the waifu has two Sets of bosoms instead of one
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51870025
They are, yeah. So >>51870094 is right about the double backstab at least.

I'm not sure who'd come out in a fight though, I don't remember the part about evil not harming him, but I do remember divine powers can-and Exalted's really big on moral relativism so technically speaking the Ebon Dragon personifies opposition and darkness, rather than evil per se. He really wants to, though, so he's still at a disadvantage there. Also because Virtue technically isn't a moral barometer, all Aku has to do to keep hitting him is to keep focusing on being brave and being confidant. Oh, and Aku has easy time travel-which is almost non-existent in Exalted.

Ebby's main advantages are that he has a Charm to create controlled shadow dopplegangers (sans weapons) out of everything he can perceive-or shapeshift into them; I'm assuming Aku knows enough tricks to undo all of the regen-halting in Ebby's combat Charms. So theoretically, he could open by making Aku fight himself. His Also, because Yozis do weird things to time and space Ebby's technically much larger than the 50 miles of shadow on the inside-large enough to house at least one secret martial arts society run by one of his 3CDs. Speaking of which-he could use those as glorified concealed weapons.

...who's visiting who? I think the home turf advantage might give one the edge over the other.

>>51870038
So, I took the Titan gate in Age of Mythology. And in a few jumps, I forgot about it.

On a lazy Sunday morning I'd glimpse some news about a mysterious anachronistic structure buried under a pile of earth some archaeologists were keen on digging up. And I'd forget about it.

Few weeks later, every nation would be freaking out at the confused titan wandering in my general direction.
>>
>>51870025
They could be the same entity. Like the Ebon Dragons Spirit of the Hidden World is Exiled by Wicked Hate, where he sends the people he kills there, So they can be immortal, suffer there forever, and it is impossible to leave.

The crapsack world of Samauri Jack could be him him playing games with all the people there using a charm branching off Exiled by Wicked Hate to make a virtual world where he controls all, and Aku is his author avatar.
>>
Here's the Drop-in capstones for Cyberpunk. I'm not sure if I need to fiddle with the second one a bit but here you all go. Let me know what you think.

There is Always Tomorrow (600cp, Discount Drop-In): The world and the days before have already been filled with disease, disaster, and the ills of mankind. You...you’re going to fill it with the most dangerous thing of all, hope. There’s just something about you that lets you ignite it in people, both on an individual and a mass scale. Your words and actions could motivate entire societies that have long since resigned themselves to a weary existence to action as they can feel that tomorrow can well and truly be better, and not just a minor reprieve from today. What’s broken can be fixed, what was lost can be found, and there is no mistake that cannot be overcome. The world can change, and the power to do so is in the hands of each and every one of them. No night is dark enough to stop the coming of a new dawn.

Fall of the Neon Gods (600cp, Discount Drop-In): Too much of the world is built on the blinders placed on the people living in it, the invisible strings controlling them, the chains holding them down. You are different, not only can you easily see these things for what they are, social engineering, mass media brainwashing, harmful cultural constructs, but you find it easy to tear them down. You can influence people to free themselves to live their lives as they choose, to be who they are and not just another cog or drone in a system that wants to use them, and in turn tear down the things that were holding them back. It doesn’t matter how thick the web of lies, how well hidden the strings, you and those you influence will sweep them aside and break their chains. No man an island, no man a slave. Those in control will learn to fear you.
>>
>>51870447
Fuck off Tera, nobody asked you about your shitty fetishes
>>
File: daily_picdump_2425_640_10.jpg (40KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
daily_picdump_2425_640_10.jpg
40KB, 640x424px
>>51870321
I'll toss in Slime Rancher, mostly because I find the idea of an Elder herding and tending to slime beasts funny. You probably won't get many takers if you're not going to post in the thread though.

>>51870434
Naps are always a good way to relax. A good book works for me as well. Occasionally I'll get restless hands while I want to relax and build something to unwind. Toys mostly. Santa really enjoys helping me with those. They tend to keep disappearing from the Warehouse each December though.

He is Santa after all.

>>51870447
Gross.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>51870487
The Charm just sends them to the darkness outside reality; Yozis don't have a "spirit of the living world" charm because their jotuns ARE their worldscape. That's Ebby's "kill" spirits permanently Charm.

A dev explains it here-basically that Charm moves them to a dimension where only Ebby can interact with them.

http://nobilis.me/quotes:neph-talks-set-theory

>>51870542
The perks themselves look fine individually, it's just that together they seem to overlap a little too much in that they approach the same endgame (people rising up against THE SYSTEM) with different means. I'd suggest either focusing the social engineering and the charisma into separate perks, or making one of the perks do something much more different than the other.
>>
>>51870542
>Cyberpunk
Needs more cowbell.
>>
>>51870600
>>51870487
Isnt aku literally made of and empowered by darkness?
>>
>>51870658
Not sure. Far as I know he's just a scrap of the original eldritch abomination the gods collectively fucked up.
>>
>>51870434
I've got plenty of ways, but my all time favourites are as follows (in no particular order):
- My time on Aqua as a cafe owner with my companions working in other societies managing the planet's Undines, Salamanders, Gnomes, and Slyphs.
- Cold night dinners around a kotatsu.
- Cooking with my Companions.
- Naps with or without a cuddle-pile, either is good.
- Taking walks and chilling with whoever I wanted to chill with at that time or alone or meeting new people.

I'm but a simple Jumper with simple pleasures.

>>51870658
IIRC, he is a piece of the Embodiment of Primordial Evil.
>>
>>51870469
>Oh, and Aku has easy time travel-which is almost non-existent in Exalted.
Only because everyone collectively noped that after the Primordial War, in which IIRC causality weapons were actually used. The only reason the Yozis can't timetravel back out of their imprisonment is the Oaths.
>>
>>51870434
Video games with daughterus.
>>
>>51870434
Downloading the entire internet and catching up on my backlog
>>
>>51870743
>causality weapons

Sauce? Anyway it seems pretty rare because the only being implied to definitely have it was Malfaes' preincarnation according to a throwaway line in his shintai. Well, maybe that and the Maidens appearing and the Primordial only thinking they'd built them in the future.
>>
>>51870600
>The Charm just sends them to the darkness outside reality
You are falling into the trap of acting like the published charms are the whole of the tree, or that this charm tree is one thing and not many things.
It is not just the Kill Spirits Permanently Charm. It is also a catalog for people be can manifest shadow clones of, for example.
Part of the charm is that they are not Dead, because the Ebon Dragon can still make then suffer more. So yeah, he could do stuff like give the people he exiled the same z values so they could interact with each other, or use his mind fuckery charms to all believe the same figmentary hallucination that they are not all alone. So he can make then suffer in new and different ways. All that is within his themes and this within his capability.
>>
Heart, I have a question for you if you're around.

Does the Enchanting Gear from TGaB give you knowledge of how to enchant things? I'm getting the impression that it only tells you how to make wands.
>>
>>51870797
Can't find that mention specifically... Not really sure where I read it either, it's been a while ago?

But something else related from Compass Malfeas:

>By the terms of their surrender, the Yozis must preserve the flow of time, past to future. (They cannot renounce history and unmake their defeat, for instance.)

They're noted to not be able to go back in time... But Yozis do enforce causality upon themselves, instead of being bound to it by some outside force. And they /can/ change history, though they're restricted from doing so to anyone who isn't created directly by them or consents to it.

And also linear time only starting to exist after Creation appeared, according to the Fair Folk. But that's less reliable/relevant.
>>
File: 1406740505249.jpg (354KB, 650x999px) Image search: [Google]
1406740505249.jpg
354KB, 650x999px
Those of you who picked Best Dynasty Ever in ASOIAF, how'd it go?
>>
>>51870996
It comes with enough to let you make a wand, but since you know how to make more, you can just make more dust for if you want to make a horseless chariot or something.

So, uh, kind of? I'll put it in the update, but it's supposed to give you basic enchanting knowledge, and working on doing better stuff is supposed to be up to you.
>>
>>51871420
Alright, thanks for answering!
>>
>>51871408
I made them bend the knee to my fake half brother Aegon. It was such a shame that he was assassinated before he could sire a child leaving me his heir.
>>
>>51870797
>>51871286
Oh, there's also Demon Summoning, which calls a demon to start walking across Cecelyne five days /before/ the summoning.

And the Broken Winged Crane.

...Sidereal Greater Astrology causes causality errors, though that's not the goal in that case.

Lords of Creation seems to point against causality weapons being used though, since it says the Cauldronists are unable to alter the fundamental laws governing causality.

...But then, that's the Cauldronists, and they're talking about dissolving Creation and starting over, so they're probably going for more than a weapon.

There's the Time of Cascading Years, which had to have been caused by /something/, but of course nothing's clear on that front. And it's only happened once, so, rare again.
>>
What are some good perks for raising physical potential? Absurd training is cool and all, but human muscle mass can only go so far until they're a hindrance.
>>
>>51871570
Get a half-elf body in Valkyrie Profile. They don't have limits on their potential, or if they do it's so high that no one in the setting's found it.
>>
>>51871570
Uh, Softcap-style perks? Like the one in Elona?
>>
File: Perks-3.png (3MB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
Perks-3.png
3MB, 1200x1553px
Do these look alright?
>>
>>51871685
Why are you suggesting banned jumps?
>>
>>51871718
I don't know what you're talking about. It was banned? When?
>>
>>51871718
When are you going to stop fingering your butthole while talking to people?
>>
>>51871736
SoAnon declared that all her jumps should be removed from the drive.
>>
Only colored horses is banned.
>>
>>51870324
Red will probably have another option in MCU2 anyway. She peddles tables like a crack dealer.
>>
File: DANgerous Zombie.png (686KB, 1280x755px) Image search: [Google]
DANgerous Zombie.png
686KB, 1280x755px
Jumpers, how do you act when you're being villainous?

Saturday Morning Cartoon like Skeletor?

Chessmaster like Xanatos?

Insane guy who wants to watch everyone die for shits and giggles like the Joker?

End justifies the means?

Or something else?
>>
>>51871736
It's not banned. Shitpost kun is just bringing up old drama.
Don't worry about it.
>>
>>51871736
The shitposter likes to bring up drama to provoke replies, lately he's also tended to bullshit while pretending to be right. Ignore and report.
>>
>>51871718
>implying
>>
>>51871751
Oh, that sucks. But I've been taken in by trolling before. Can you link me to the post? I'm not saying you're lying to me, but I've learned to be paranoid.

>>51871766
>>51871768
Oh, never mind, then. I guess it is lying. I'll continue using her work, then. SoAnon did good stuff.
>>
>>51871751
And I delare myself king of England. Doesn't mean that I'll get it.
>>
>>51871752
Just click the number to reply to a post
>>
>>51871701
>You've got a nice eye for things that might proove valuable.
Typo.

Also: what the fuck it's actually good.
>>
>>51870166
I think you might be able to do so if you Import it as your Killer Weapon in Anarchy Reigns?
>>
>>51871869
Nice catch

>Also: what the fuck it's actually good.

Can't tell if you were expecting it to be shit because of subject matter or because I'm writing it. But whatever, I'll take the compliment.
>>
What exactly does Elementalism do in FoZ? The description seems kind of sparse. Does it make you better at that element of magic? Does it turn you into a bender expy?
>inb4 "houserule it"
>>
>>51871899
The subject matter.

Your grand strategy jumps are probably one of my favorite in the drive, even if actually placing them in a chain is difficult due to the inevitable character development living through a large part of recorded human history brings.
>>
>>51871935
<3

>even if actually placing them in a chain is difficult due to the inevitable character development living through a large part of recorded human history brings.

True. They might work well for the start of a chain, though. They have yet to be sorted, though.
>>
>>51871934
Mate are you retarded? It gives access to that kind of elemental magic. It can do what literally every other elemental magic system can do.
>>
File: Aku.jpg (216KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
Aku.jpg
216KB, 900x1165px
>>51871762
I tend to do channel my inner AKU, SHAPE-SHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS
>>
>>51871934
I think it just gives you access to that element. Most wizards are restricted in what elements they can use, in FoZ. It's possible to use spells from outside your elemental affinity, but a lot harder. That's why Louise fails every spell she casts, as a Void mage the standard four are all outside her affinity and no one knows to train her in Void.
>>
>>51871934
Ok first off. The FoZ jump got how magic works wrong.
You're going to want to buy all 4 elements to actually be able to do what any other mage can. People specialize, but they aren't actually locked out.

Essentially there are spells that are grouped under an element. Things like fireball for fire or fly for wind.
As you git gud you get better rank. It goes from dot to line to triangle to square.
Higher rank is higher amounts of elemental stacking you could pull off. So a line could do fire/fire to make a bigger fireball, or wind/water to get ice shards.
At square things get a bit crazy like conjuring multiple tornados on a clear day with little effort.
>>
>>51871974
I too like to indulge in UNSPEAKABLE HAM
>>
>>51871958
Personally, I'm planning on doing them after I've already gotten a pretty well-defined sense of self for my jumper. Should be fine, then. My one regret is that they don't start even earlier. I know why, you're doing jumps of Paradox games and they started in the middle ages. But a lot of my favorite works of alternate history fiction diverge in antiquity or even in prehistory. I want to do Lands of Red and Gold, damn it. I guess I could do it in Civilization, but I've already earmarked that for making a race of precursor aliens. Oh well, maybe I'll just have to make a Generic Alternate History jump at some point, or something like that. For now I'll be happy with the quality work you've done covering the middle ages to the Cold War, still plenty of opportunity for neat AUs.
>>
>>51872059
Yeah, I was hoping that Paradox would announce something similar to EU:Rome. Although with how Paradox has changed, it probably wouldn't be a very good game. Pity, that.
>>
>>51870434
Disappear into the woods with my iCarrot and some spare batteries. Pop some stuff from the briefcase.

>>51871762
I never really change how I act, only my goals. I'm always the mom friend.
>>
>>51871759
I love those tables though.
>>
>>51872145
Just means her drug deals are doing something.
>>
Is god of highschool life energy like chi or ki? Or is it something different?
>>
29. Investigation
Perks: No Badge No Problem, Expert (Reporter), Show Your Work, Barnum, Background Check, Take What You Know
Items: Light of Justice, The Warrant, Crime Scene Kit

Not much has really changed between Gonzo Journalism and Investigation, accept the world around us and whether or not the cops listen to me. I pretty much immediately stole a column in the LA Times for myself via some charisma perks, grift skills, old work from Hollywood Jump (I was a tabloid reporter), and fake references. Drop some false data indicating the need for a specialized crime column and I've just snuffed some young interns dream of actually getting to write something. So, I take her on as a plucky assistant type. She mostly makes phone calls and gets coffee, but by the end of the 3rd year I'm giving her my byline on the regular. She's a better writer than I am, honestly.

I have a penthouse apartment in West Hollywood thanks to a combination of buying it in Person of Interest and some leftover cash from Heist, and I spend all day hunting murderers with the LAPD. I'd be more scared reporting on crime if I wasn't a master of surveillance technology and getting the fuck out of dodge. It's not a bad life all told, information is good business.
>>
File: Satan.jpg (15KB, 480x312px) Image search: [Google]
Satan.jpg
15KB, 480x312px
>>51871762
I help people at their lowest.
>>
>>51872553
It's closest to how cultivated chi works, yeah. You'd use the same thing for any magic you might acquire, though, it's one of the worlds where the same energy is used for martial arts and magic. How that interacts with perks that boost your chi or boost your mana or whatever is best fanwanked.
>>
>>51870447
Bancho, here's a good rule of thumb for you: if it involves anything you find attractive or arousing at all, you shouldn't post it.
>>
File: 9zdJoE1QUpZNqa3s9xyFDNDBn8x.jpg (75KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
9zdJoE1QUpZNqa3s9xyFDNDBn8x.jpg
75KB, 780x439px
>>51870434
I select a house at random, invite myself in and force their occupants to have dinner with me. It's a very awkward and traumatic experience for everyone involved but I don't want to eat alone and my companions sometimes are too busy to dinner with me.

I'm also a very bad guest, I always criticize their food and my manners in the table are not the best.
>>
File: 1445762026636.png (158KB, 392x318px) Image search: [Google]
1445762026636.png
158KB, 392x318px
>>51870447
>and the waifu has two Sets of bosoms instead of one
>>
>>51872098
>I'm always the mom friend
So you ARE a girl. Mr "I only play female characters so I can look at their asses" is unmasked!
>>
>>51872657
Couldn't you do it smoothly and pleasantly with a few befriending/charisma/hospitality perks?
>>
>>51872626
>>51872683
Don't quote, don't reply. Let him rot.
>>
>>51872770
That only works on actual shitposters.
Bancho is merely mentally ill.
>>
>>51872770
C'mon now Bancho doesn't deserve that. Multi tit is pretty tame for him anyways.
>>
>>51872770
Tera isn't a shitposter.
He's merely a gigantic idiot.
>>
>>51870447
You're a nice guy and all, but Bancho that was gross in a way that isn't even funny.

Too much of a good thing - to a really gross extent.

And that's before factoring in the 'thrusting'.

Please, Bancho. No more. Keep these sorts of really, (lets call them) 'niche' tastes of yours to yourself. Please.
>>
I just took 2900 CP of drawbacks. Haha what am I even doing.
>>
>>51872872
what jump?
>>
>>51872856
It's about as niche as a cyanide addiction.
>>
File: Wood Dragon.png (624KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Wood Dragon.png
624KB, 1280x800px
If you pick wood for element manipulation in GoH could you create things like Naruto wood release can?
>>
>>51872878
God of Highschool
>>
File: how I villain.jpg (310KB, 1200x1880px) Image search: [Google]
how I villain.jpg
310KB, 1200x1880px
>>51871762
here's how
>>51872856
fair enough.
>>
>>51872749
I toggle them off when I'm doing this.

I'm not searching for friends here, I just want to eat with normal people. It's not that hard to understand.
>>
>>51872899
I don't see why not. It wouldn't have the abstract properties that Naruto's Wood Release does, like subduing demons, but creating and animating plants is something universal to the idea of plant powers. Knowing God of Highschool's power level, you could probably eventually get some things that would make Hashirama's mountain-sized Buddha statue look tame.
>>
File: hitler king.png (1MB, 1137x1063px) Image search: [Google]
hitler king.png
1MB, 1137x1063px
>>51871762
Charisma perks are one hell of a drug.
>>
>>51872919
Yeah, I do suppose you're the type to pull random hate crimes against targets of convenience and then get punched in the face for it.
>>
Did the Inhumans set off the Terrigen Bomb intentionally? I haven't gotten around to reading Infinity yet.

Do they just hate mutants like everybody else, or did the mutants do something to deserve it?

'Cause I'm about ready to smack the shit outta some Inhumans.
>>
>>51873018
THE RACE WAR STARTS NOW
>>
How tough are demons in injustice compared to the czarneans or amazonians?
>>
>>51873018
Mutants did literally nothing wrong. Inhumans are inhuman garbage and belong in the trash.
They deserve no sympathy.
>>
>>51873066
Strength is equal to both, durability is superior to Czarnians but equal to Amazons.
>>
>>51873077
What about the Scarlet Witch? Or Magneto? Even Professor X isn't a great person anymore.
>>
>>51873077
Oh, is Red an Inhuman, then? That'd make a lot of sense.
>>
>>51873104
Thanks.
>>
Are there literally no chill gods in God of Highschool? Not even the ones traditionally on humanity's side like Thor, Prometheus, and Heracles?
>>
File: 1469375814156.jpg (57KB, 529x386px) Image search: [Google]
1469375814156.jpg
57KB, 529x386px
So I'm doing the Decade gauntlet on jump 24, while taking the opt-out because Fucking Kabuto.

I then realized that I could put Kamen Rider Diend and [Fire Emblem] Anna in the same party together.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad of an idea is this?
>>
>>51873149
I was talking in a general sense m8.
Attempted genocide is not coolio regardless of what a couple dicks do with their superpowers.
>>
>>51873198
bad
>>
>>51871762
A trolling asshole usually. Mostly a prankster.
>>
>>51873192
Not even Satan is on our side.
>>
File: 1424925169793.png (395KB, 460x461px) Image search: [Google]
1424925169793.png
395KB, 460x461px
>>51873198
>>
>>51873192
The Jade Emperor is less of a dick than most gods from what I gather. But by and large chill gods are labeled as demons by the gods.
>>
>>51873170
>you tried/10
>>
>>51873170
No, that's dirge.
>>
File: IMG_0695.jpg (60KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0695.jpg
60KB, 959x960px
>>51873170
>>
>>51873170
That doesn't make as much sense as you think it does.
You see Red is all about the MCU and inhumans are way better in that version.
>>
>>51873192
Sure. That's where a bunch of the Charyeok come from.
>>
>>51871762
I just quietly kill whoever needs to die for me to reach my goals. I just kind of dropped the whole hammy hero/villain thing after I realized it was just me trying to distance myself from my life by taking it less seriously in Persona.
>>
>>51873170
You can go and stay go, Val.
>>
>>51873263
I thought demons were just weak animalistic gods?

So wait, the demons are cool with humanity?
>>
>>51873170
Isn't Red basically our equivalent to SJ-Chan?
>>
>>51873313
>he watches Agents of SHIELD
I'm so sorry anon.
>>
File: lo3Esfi.jpg (22KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
lo3Esfi.jpg
22KB, 500x281px
Jumpers.

You can't be on the side of light all the time. There probably have been times that you've met a group of people that you could relate to, that you found reasonable, and later found out that they were doing some morally questionable things.

When did your jumper first realize that sometimes, they were the bad guy?
>>
>>51873077
See, that's exactly what I thought.
If the mutants had released something into the atmosphere that would dole out powers and death at random, everyone would lose their fucking minds.

But when the Inhumans do it, sovereign countries are totally cool with these literal non-humans fucking with their air and taking their citizens.

What the hell, man.
>>
>>51873357
>There probably have been times
No, there haven't. Are you perhaps retarded, anon?
>>
>>51873365
The real reason is that Marvel doesn't give a shit about mutants anymore since Fox owns the movie rights.
So they're just outright replacing them in the most heavy handed way possible. Even if the entire world needs to be as retarded as possible to make it work.
>>
>>51873365
Is Sublime still a thing? Because as silly as it was, at least "ancient sapient bacteria mind controlled everyone into hating mutants because it couldn't infect them" was an explanation. It wouldn't be the weirdest thing in Marvel.
>>
30. Zootopia
Race: Tapir, Age: 26, Origin: Drop-In
Perks: Cheese & Crackers, Disney Magic, Master Planner, Fluffy, You Are Even Cuter Than I Thought You'd Be
Items: Doughnuts, DVD Collection, iCarrot Music Player
Drawbacks: Meter Maid Duty

I like Tapirs. It's why I chose a Drowzee as my starter Pokemon. But now Somni will not stop referring to me as his "son" and trying to make me do chores. To which I respond "I'm 26, go find your own place to live!" and he goes "Your mother and I are working through some things and you know how I always wanted to come visit you in the city" and so on and so forth. He looks like a really old tapir in this world, so it kind of works as a cover story. There's some joy in acting out our little roles for the neighbors. The only one that has a really hard time here is Chesnaught, who nobody can quite place the species of, and we've settled on "Ren Fair Escapee"

I solved half the plot of the movie myself. Specifically, the Bellweather half. All it took was some mailed in photographs and some samples to get Judy to arrest her and secure Judy's position on the ZPD. And then, for lack of anything better to do, I decided to secure her career forever. And to help me with that, I decided to invoke the Spirit of the City.

The spirit of Zootopia is some chimerical creature with long rabbit ears, cat-like tail, horns, claws, herbivore teeth, and she really likes Bug-Burgers. I can't stand the things but I have to meet her at a restaurant that specializes in them if I want to talk. I'd ask her questions, she'd give me tasks to do for answers. Go help this little old lady pay her rent for information on the drug trade, go help out this homeless moose for information on a wave of thefts, etc. And all the information I gather goes to one really kind bunny and fox pair because the movie made me like them the most. I just leave it with Clawhauser with a note and he makes sure it gets where it needs to be.
>>
>>51873357
Jump 19, Heist Jump
And I realized I was a baddy because was literally a criminal mastermind.
But stealing is that bad. At least, not when you do it to the people I do it too, and the way I do it.
>>
>>51873357
Yes? That's called "literally every morality system in which objective evil isn't a cosmic fact".

They didn't. Because it didn't happen.
>>
>>51873403
It comes across as kind of offensive, too. Like, it might be a flawed metaphor given that most of the ones we see are attractive white people, but mutants have always been a metaphor for the oppressed minority. The Inhumans, on the other hand, are ubermenschen that live in their own little private kingdom that they built on the back of genetically-inferior slave labor. And now they're literally gassing the minority metaphor to death. Christ, did no one at Marvel think of the implications there?
>>
File: considerthis.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
considerthis.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>51871762
I tend to just /do/ things. Ineffable, confusing things which the opposition tears their hair out trying to piece together. Often, there is a method to the madness. More often, there are several unrelated methods... which is more bandwidth than most heroes have going for them, making their situation board look like a paranoid schizophrenic's.

Throughout this process, I speak very little. Maybe an overheard order here or there, but I don't go out of my way to drop hints or monologue. Unless, of course, the heroes specifically ask, to my face, with just the right amount of desperation. Then, if I can do so without compromising my goals, I segue into a rant. These tend to be comprised of prose weaned off the likes of 90s cartoon Apocalypse and Beast-Wars era Megatron.

My schemes tend to have little to no collateral, because most people have nothing I want. When incensed, though, I've got a knack for turning combat into a horror show. Ripping off frontliner arms and hurling them at speed into support units, knocking them down so they can't help as I finish off their allies is a common opener, and it escalates from there. Mind control blends well with body horror when your goal is to break spirits.
>>
>>51873467
Marvel writers and editors are retarded. News at 11.
>>
>>51872770
bancho will never go away. bancho is me if I had constant internet access and was blatant.
>>
>>51870038
to many harem perks then going to greek mythology jump
>>
>>51873519
That's great, Val. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>51873538
Welcome.
>>
honestly Shitposter, you're ruining trolling for the rest of us
it's time for you to take a step back
>>
>>51873557
The shitposter hasn't even posted in this thread yet, anon.
>>
The shitposter hides behind the anonymity granted by this site. Wouldn't such an issue be largely solved by moving to SB?
>>
>>51873578
that's just what the shitposter would say
>>
>>51873597
No. Never suggest it again.
>>
>>51873357
>When did your jumper first realize that sometimes, they were the bad guy?
You perks to give yourself Morality License. Like your luck/fate bending/probability perks make it so all the the stuff you do comes out right. So whatever you did was necessary for the greater good, and it all turned out for the best right?
And if you can't say that with a straight face, say it with charisma perks!
And punch your detractors until they are your friends and agree with you!
And rewrite the history books so they agree with you.
>>
>>51873578
Now he did>>51873597
>>
>>51873597
Yes, but then different problems will arise.
>>
>>51873597
kys
>>
>>51873597
I suppose having profiles would make it easier to block Val's bullshit.
>>
>>51873627
You can already filter her, anon.
>>
>>51873597
We would literally kill SB if we moved there.
The site could not handle our posting speed whatsoever.
>>
>>51873623
You seem like you'd fit right in, though.
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>51873646
Our posting speed would not survive the move.
>>
File: get a load.gif (949KB, 155x173px) Image search: [Google]
get a load.gif
949KB, 155x173px
>>51873658
>>
File: 1395377023675.png (394KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1395377023675.png
394KB, 453x604px
>>51873357
I suppose when I started summoning hordes of demons to experiment on them, fuse them, and use them for all manners of crafting ranging from weapons to clothing to making furniture, that there may have been a slight issue in my habits.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>51873681
How goods the furniture?
>>
>>51873680
It's literally filled to the brim with special faggots like you. You can even have competitions for internet arguments and suck each other off for "winning".
>>
File: freaky shit.gif (801KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
freaky shit.gif
801KB, 250x195px
>>51873731
>>
>>51873597
I don't know about that, SB tends to focus way to much on power gaming for my tastes. Any other site that would work?
>>
>>51873703
Only the finest in ivory and horn material gets used to make chairs and desks. The softest in demon fur to be used in floofy blankets and pillows.

But in all seriousness, probably as good as any jumper-crafted furniture. It's just a snooty brand thing to use the best infernal resources.
>>
>>51873731
No not really. Cena is miles above the average SBer.
Which doesn't really say much about him to be honest, but your insults are just plain not true.
>>
>>51873751
Reddit. SV also has a jumpchain thread.
>>
>>51873756
>Cena is miles above the average SBer.
And what, pray tell, is an "average SBer"? They're all about "jokes", passive-agressive bullshit, and special snowflake jumpmaking.
>>
>>51873800
Well you certainly have your own opinions already. I don't know why you'd need me to tell you what you should think since you're dead set on being wrong.
>>
>>51873751
Questionable Questing or something
>>
>>51873357
Generic creepy pasta. I didnt even attempt to be good there.
>>
>>51873756
All Cena is known for is memes and being stubborn as a jumpmaker. All your average SB-er is known for powerwanking, most of them don't shitpost aside from that like Cena does, and their level of jumpmaking is about the same, if not better than Cena's. We've had plenty of good jumpmakers from SB that aren't memes. There isn't that many positive traits about Cena to begin with, so I don't know what else you can use to compare.
>>
>>51873357
I was literally Ghost Hitler in GHQ. You tell me if I was the bad guy.
>>
>>51873800
I don't know, I'd disagree with that in terms of jumpmakers. Brellin, Blade, Anon Heart, Cracker Jack, and now Heavens and Dirge.
>>
>>51873800
Sounds like Red, minus the first part. We saw the other night that her lack of humor caused her to chase Val out of the IRC.
>>
>>51873770
Actually no, SV's Jumpchain still rents space in their CYOA General. It's SB and QQ which have large enough Jumpchain followings to have their own threads.
>>
>>51873754
I love the scent of sulphur, so I figure it's worth checking out for a desk or something.
>>
>>51873939
Yeah it takes something of a special crafting method, and sulfur isn't for everyone. Plus the problem is it can't be too strong or it's gonna be like rotted eggs for everyone involved.
>>
>>51873939
Btw it's okay to be a girl in your heart I didn't mean to sound accusatory >>51872735
>>
>>51873597
Yes but SB has its own set of flaws that will cause many different problems. Its not worth it.
>>
>>51873983
>Its not worth it.
And yet many jumpmakers have weighed the shit here versus the shit there, and apparently decided this is the place full of shitter shits.
>>
>>51873961
Plus, the prices are hellish.
>>
>>51874008
And "many jumpmakers" are pussies.
>>
>>51874008
There's only one jumpmaker who really left and that's SJ-chan.
Having an account =/ leaving. Even Dirge still posts here.
>>
>>51873851
I don't think you can really compare Cena against any of those jumpmakers to begin with though.
>>
>>51874008
Thanks to people like you, how proud you must be.
>>
Y'all know he only brought them up to use as easy bait and arguments right?
>>
>>51874049
We enjoy being angry.
>>
>>51874049
Yes, but it's a slow day so you'll have to forgive us for biting.
>>
File: mom friend.png (18KB, 541x190px) Image search: [Google]
mom friend.png
18KB, 541x190px
>>51873967
Oh, sorry. I was going to respond, in my Zootopia post, but then I had to cut it for space. I'm not a girl, in my heart or otherwise. I just don't really care at all about how feminine or masculine I sound. I'm a gay man, just for general information purposes.
>>
>>51874058
Making things worse for your jumpmakers and sabotaging the community itself just because you're bored is unforgivable.
>>
>>51874061
I might be confusing you with another namefag. Are you the one who started his latest chain with an unwinnable, drawbacks-laden Fate jump?
>>
>>51874075
The jumpmakers don't give a shit.
>>
>>51874075
Playing around with someone making a fool of themselves is hardly sabotage, but if you feel that strongly you might as well get to killing yourself.
>>
>>51874061
I am a straight man but I enjoy jumping as a loli girl. We all have our weirdness.
>>
>>51874086
That was somebody else.
Yoro? Not sure
>>
>>51874037
Nah, Cena compares favorably to Blade. His equal at the very least.
>>
>>51874086
That was Echoanon.
>>
>>51874086
Nope, I always save Fate for late-game because I hate everyone there and would see them crushed beneath my heel.

So, here's hoping you find your nice lady-hearted namefag.

>>51874104
I can see the fun in that, I think.
>>
>>51874086
That's Echoanon, I think.
>>
>>51874061
I'm neither gay nor a man but my Jumper is a very masculine mafia guy who gets laid a lot. Go figure.
>>
>>51874134
>>51874139
Damn you guys are right.
>>51874135
Sorry Elo. One of you should change their name.
>>
>>51874025
Dirge doesn't post jumps here, so he's not a jumpmaker anymore.
>>
So if I take receptive doves in greek myth then have lesbian funtime with wonderwoman while I am a dbz kai will one of us have a half kai half amazonian lovechild?
>>
>>51874142
Well, that's not that weird.
Masculine mafia guy stud is a universal concept.

We should all aspire to be so cool.
>>
>>51874180
Yes.
>>
>>51874167
Sounds like a plan.
>>
>>51874175
He just lets anons hand them over to Brutus now.
Which is kind of wierd, but he still makes jumps for anywhere. Drives are for storage not for drama.
>>
>>51874200
Perfect no I need to find a way to get someone pregnant through hand holding.
>>
>>51874209
As long as he doesn't post them here they're not valid. He doesn't get to bypass the rules.
>>
>>51874239
Brutus is the jumpmaker now.
Given that he controls the drive you're autism has been overruled.
>>
File: 4-Items.png (3MB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
4-Items.png
3MB, 1200x1553px
These look alright?
>>
>>51874239
If you would simply not try to cause a shitstorm for one whole day I would make a jump for any setting you want.
>>
>>51874190
I think it's cool too!
He's a yakuza, sort of. Also a columbian drug lord? Also a chinese triad boss.
He divides his time between sleeping with women and driving cool cars (Fast & Furious was his first jump.) Sometimes the other way around.
>>
>>51874249
I think he's talking about the jumps that are on Dirge's drive and not Brutus's, anon. Pretty sure Dirge didn't hand over the rights of those to Brutus, and those are the ones we normally ignore.
>>
>>51874261
Atlas Shrugged.
>>
>>51874260
No motorcycle item?
>>
>>51874290
Gotta prove you can win the challenge first mate.
>>
>>51874287
He actually did. If someone feels like uploading updates or new Dirge jumps he handed over the "jumpmaker rights" to Brutus.
Which is going to make things so complicated for archival purposes.
He really should have just asked Brutus to put a sublink or something between the drives so that things could stay up to date and all in one place.
>>
>>51874309
Nope, I'm leaving the bikes out. I don't think they're really necessary to this biker adventure.

What do you take me for? Bikes get their own section.
>>
>>51874318
>He really should have just asked Brutus to put a sublink or something between the drives so that things could stay up to date and all in one place.
We can still do this. Although... good luck convincing Dirge of anything.
>>
>>51868466
Belated, but if the "Hangar" you're referring to from R-Type is the Launch Bay, it only applies to ships you've bought. So unless you can find the owners of that Dyson Sphere and buy it from them, you're out of luck.
>>
>>51874322
>What do you take me for?
Just seems like something you would do.
>>
File: when they ask.png (269KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
when they ask.png
269KB, 500x514px
>>51874345
>>
>>51874327
I mean it couldn't hurt to ask him next time he shows up.
Might even be later tonight if we're lucky. Of course Brutus would need to be down for it, but I don't think he really wants to deal with extra work of keeping things up to date anyways.
>>
So I kinda forgot I was supposed to be working on this after a while. But I still worked on it a bit.

Anyway, I assure you this question totally has no bearing whatsoever on this jump, but: Cyber Dragons or Vehicroids?
>>
>>51874264
>refering to fucking as "sleeping with women"
wow you really are a chick
>>
File: 1478730715871.jpg (136KB, 420x922px) Image search: [Google]
1478730715871.jpg
136KB, 420x922px
So, I was looking over the Fist of the North Star jump, and this may seem like a weird question, but what do the various styles actually let you DO? I get that Hokuto Shinken lets you hit pressure points and do pretty much whatever, but what does Hokuto Sonkaken let you do besides stop bullets, and is Gou no Ken just punching stuff really hard?
>>
>>51874369
Madolche.
>>
>>51874369

Definetly Cyberdragons. I love those. Or loved when they first came out.
>>
File: IMG_0944.jpg (152KB, 560x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0944.jpg
152KB, 560x850px
>>51873365
>>51873077
>>51873018
>>51873051

KILL ALL INHUMANS, RACE WAR NOW!
>>
>>51874369
Madolche.
>>
>>51874369

Looks good though the Evil Hero options are sort of sparse.

Cyber Dragons, unfortunately for Syrus his brother got the cool machine deck.
>>
File: PairCycroid-JP-Anime-GX-NC.png (264KB, 401x327px) Image search: [Google]
PairCycroid-JP-Anime-GX-NC.png
264KB, 401x327px
>>51874369
Look at this motherfucker and tell me what you think the answer is
Vehicroid
>>
>>51874369
See >>51870070 . Bet you didn't see that coming, didja?
>>
>>51874318
Wouldn't it be more complicated to add in a subfolder, since dirge doesn't even use the same format as Brutus? Brutus would have to remove his jumps from whatever folders they're in right now. Compared to that it seems easier to just take Dirge's jumps and credit them to someone else.
>>
>>51874369
Cyber Dragons best
>>
>>51874466
Reminder to kill the Ceph in HQQ. Space war now!

I want more Hive Queen Quest.
>>
>>51874369
Cyber Dragons
>>
>>51874562
Hey Tamerai. AF question.
If I take to go even further beyond can I customize the appearance of further saiyan forms past 4/5 to not be monkey mode?
Also transformation appearances for alt forms can be customized too right?
>>
>>51874466
ITS MAHVEL BABY
>>
>>51874652
What is this meme.
>>
>>51874553
Nobody said he'd have to remove things.
It's just hard to keep track of updates as things are.
>>
>>51874668
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZZUMjoxfZA
>>
>>51874650
Yes for alt forms and yes past 5 for saiyans, although you'll still need to look similar to the alt/saiyan form in question
>>
>>51874650
>can I customize the appearance of further saiyan forms past 4/5 to not be monkey mode?
No. I'm not Tamerai, but I'm going to veto that right now because monkey-mode is awesome.
>>
>>51874684
noice
>>
>>51874466
So what would be the best possible way to destroy or depower the Inhumans? Because from what little I know about them they seem to have a lot of resources and the ability to take on some of the higher level threats in Marvel.
>>
>>51874692
He can have non monkey-mode if he wants, he'll just be wrong. And probably a heathen.
>>
>>51874369
What happens if you buy multiple suits? Can you combine them? Can you combine them with suits/power armor from other jumps?
>>
>>51874692
>>51874733
Monkey mode is cool, but I just wanted to know the limitations of how the perk works.
Like if I can go double neon SS3 style hair mode to the extreme or if I'm stuck following the current trends.
Because going that route leads to turning red and I don't really want to be red. That's for space australians.
>>
>>51874669
So what, we'd have three versions of the same jump on the drive? Dirge already has two versions of multiple jumps on his drive, and those are different from Brutus's.
>>
Hey Val, would it be at all possible to somehow make your body Barbadium in-jump without buying it?
>>
>>51874745
The idea would stop people from having to be a middle man just to keep things up to date. I really don't see the problem with redundancies. Especially since the older versions are marked as such.
>>
Anima stuff.
Anon, could you update the pdf with some of the stuff about benefits of perk stuff versus just learning it in setting.
Like you said making sheeles with the perk means you can do it without costing the equivalent of a point of Power stat.

And I guess the Elan perk means your maximum sync is independent of your other Elan scores (so you could potentially have 2 elans it 100, it and another) and you are not limited by others maximum sync (you could be a demiurge even if someone else already had max sync) and you could get all the available gifts from that shajad/beryl, not just 100 sync points worth.

The 600 CP Mighty that lets you have a level 8 character sheet. That is separate from the Perks you bought, right? Like with it's own Creation points? Some of the Psychic gifts I would like (Amplify Sustained Power, Psychic Inclination) are not available in perk version, and need creations points or Gnosis 25+ to develop over time.

How many Psychic Points does Endless mind grant? Like 720 (12 hours to recharge) but you cannot permanently spend them, just non permanent uses? Or is it more, like over 9,000?

Crystal Crafter, this can make more varied crystals than just the "+x to psychic potential when used" mentioned in the book, right? One on the other two equivalents to the Imperium was mentioned to use crystal tech.
>>
>>51874827
It's not impossible but there's almost nothing on how it'd be done and given it's only possessed by the top God of War, who also happens to be the eldest (Official) son of the Jade Emperor, it's unlikely to be easy to find or easy to transfer.

Still, there's nothing making it fiat impossible.
>>
File: ChimeratechOverdragon.jpg (139KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
ChimeratechOverdragon.jpg
139KB, 544x544px
>>51874404
>>51874471
Good taste.

>>51874427
>>51874504
>>51874562
>>51874624
Noted.

>>51874504
You're not wrong. Their 400 and 600 Perks are more power-like than the other trees', and I'd have to reach really hard to make stuff since they have very little original cards, so I just skipped out on making a full tree.

>>51874545
F

>>51874734
Gonna be noted in the freebie costume item, but everything's combined. Unless you don't want it to be, for some reason, in which case you have a bunch of different suits.

Probably gonna add an import to that one.
>>
>>51874870
Are we allowed to take both Rage From the Heavens and Kill 12 Billion Demons?

>>51874909
That pic make me want to get back into YuGiOh. Can't wait for the jump.
>>
>>51874650
>>51874684
>>51874692
>>51874743
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnUzENx-Jss
Relevant
>>
>>51874927
You can take both. If you do, you won't be able to get them to fight each other.
>>
>>51874870
Can you change which eye is affected by Wisdom of the Kings? Can you have both eyes affected? Is it just cosmetic, or does it make you blind in one eye?
>>
>>51874958
Just one eye. You decide at the start which. It doesn't make you blind.
>>
>>51874290

Atlas Shrugged wouldn't be *that* hard, just a pain to fact check. Been well over a decade since I endured it, but:

Drop-in: Galt-related perks. Capstone forces people to listen to your speeches or impose Mr A/Shikieiki style black-and-white judgements.

Industrialist: Rearden/Dagny perks, such as Train Stuff, Rearden Metal (greenish super-titanium). Possibly the perpetual energy engine.

[whatever the Objectivist term for the enemy character was]: *Amazing* powers of corrupting and weaselling yourself into power structures. Capstone is "Make America Great Again".

Man of Science: Capstone relates to the acoustic super-weapon (don't remember much about this guy). Probably things about being able to survive terrible regimes. Might be better if this has the engine or other Tesla-style technologies.

Items: Fancy train, dapper suits, Art Deco Warehouse, skyscraper, Engine, Rearden Metal stockpile, Galt's EMP device, perhaps pistol-style acoustic pistols.

Companions: Why would you do this to yourself? That genius dude who found contentment serving the best hamburgers in the country might be alright.

Drawbacks: Telemachus Sneezed - for an Illuminatus! crossover.
>>
>>51874909
BAN ALL KAIJUS
>>
>>51874941
Take boosted Tandem Style, proceed to combine:

>Mantra from Asura's Wrath
>Essence from Exalted
>Essence from In Nomine
>Shinsoo form Tower of God
>Ki from various media

Did somebody say "free omnipotence"? Are you really going to let this stand? I thought you were a powerwanker, but this just confirms it.
>>
>>51874997
>atlas shrugged jump
oh god please no
>>
>>51874940
Love the commentary. Also love how there's barely a shred of creativity between the forms until people just started giving up
>>
>>51875017
So how does the tea taste?
>>
>>51874861
It just seems more redundant. It's not like Dirge's jumps are really anything that popular, and the people who want to use them already have the links to their drives. If we have multiple versions of the same jump you're bound to get people arguing over which one is valid. I don't think Brutus marks any of his jumps with the notation that Dirge uses either.

I've got no issues ignoring whatever new jumps Dirge makes. I don't think most anons here can even think of anything Dirge has made that's notable, so it doesn't seem like much of a loss to just go with things as they are.
>>
>>51871762
I aspire to be like Dan "The man with the plan" Kuroto
>>
>>51875043
I don't get this meme that dirge doesn't make notable jumps.
He only did 7/8ths of the final fantasies.
>>
>>51875017
I see no way this will let you make a cup of tea?
>>
>>51875054
It could be dirge just underselling himself to try and get ignored again

Saying he's weird is an understatement

Then again a lot of people are wierd
>>
File: AntiNuke.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
AntiNuke.png
5KB, 225x225px
Now Jumpers we all know that Nuclear Weapons are a dime a dozen in jumpchain but I need to know if their are any anti nuke items or perks.

Stuff that can blow up or cause the nukes to malfunction instead of them blowing up in your face.
>>
>>51875017
1. That's not free.
2. We've had omnipotence builds since year 1. Whoop-de-shit.
>>
>>51875027
6 is probably the only one beyond 4 that's its own thing (though I forgive 5 since it just looks like superer 4 in the same way 2 is to 1.) Sadly it's also kinda not a super saiyan? It looks more like Goku fused with a shadow dragon ball like you saw for Freeza and Cell in Heroes.
>>
>>51875017
Maybe Muyo shouldn't have tainted AW if he didn't want people to get around it? He included the SF drawback. This is Karmic Justice.
>>
>>51875097
Pick up some boatfus in Arpeggio, they can shoot them down and have shields that can withstand them.
>>
>>51874927
This did more to convince me against taking Further Beyond then I care to admit.
>>
>>51875097
Pick your favorite flavor of technomancy.
Just turn off the electricity famalam. How's it going to blow up without a current to give the signal?
>>
>>51875097
gundam seed has nuke jammers
>>
>>51875025

Hells, I'm not going to make it. Just pointing out that it's fairly straightforward.

>>51875097

Technically, GURPS Monster Hunter magic can create nuclear suppression/detonation fields.
>>
>>51875017
You'd have to survive Asura's Wraith, Exalted, and Tower of God to get that combo and at that point you probably could kill everything that stands in your way regardless of whether or not you use Tandem Style.
>>
>>51875097
Nukes are very intricate and complex devices that require extremely precise conditions to activate. Just blowing it up should be fine.
>>
>>51875146
Not him, but only the last one is really hard, unless you're highly irresponsible and/or foolish.
>>
File: ButMoreLikeMrHouse.jpg (224KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ButMoreLikeMrHouse.jpg
224KB, 1920x1200px
Rolled 4 (1d8)

After 10 years in P0rtal, gassing birds, harassing scientists, and being a great AI to Chell, it's time to move on. Take my newfound self control, assholery, and bullshit science elsewhere.
>Rolling from the full list (1d731)
1)Pacific Rim (483)
2)Halo (314)
3)Dresden Files (177)
4)Vampire: The Requiem (686)
5)They Live (682)
6)Animal Crossing (28)
7)Black Bullet (73)
8)Origin Spirits of the Past (477)
>>
>>51875121
That post, or the video? You can choose what the forms look like, by the way. No need to look like rainbow saiyan unless you want to.
>>
>>51874260
>These look alright?
As a Background Item, you need to say the Cash re spawns every week, and is 1960's? money adjusted for inflation in later jumps.

Hustlemobile was in breaking bad. And a but Meh for 600 CP. Honestly I have no idea what jump this is. Would a Pimpin Pad (w/ included superfly pimpmobile) be appropriate?

Like the cookbook. Not seen that before.

The Guns are not that great. Add something like the ammo not depleting when used, or it does the cinematic 'knocks the guy you shot back 20 feet regardless of physics' thing

The baton also needs something, like being guaranteed non lethal or predominantly damaging, so don't worry if you have no training in using it properly, just start swinging as hard as you want.

Was swat a thing in this jump? Normally I would say calling in all the cops brings in a SWAT response also. You might want to change bike in the description to motorcycle. The image of calling in "I got some shot going down, I need 50 cops here stat" and having some the beach cop with the bicycle and kneepads also always show up and be no help whatsoever.
>>
>>51874870
I'm assuming the answer is just going to be wank it, but do you think it would be possible with a ton of experience with Wisdom of the Sage or the Great Magician Charyeok?
>>
>>51875025
>oh god please no
Valeria says "I'm making this jump, keep your hands off!"
YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST.
>>
>>51875222
NO. NEVER AGAIN RAND. NEVER AGAIN.
>>
How resistant are the most powerful characters in the god of highschool to time manipulation shenanigans
>>
>>51875025
Why? We already have Multiverse and GoHS which is letting us get to system busting. What harm would this do?
>>
>>51875017
>Tandem Style
?
>>
>>51875219
Possible to create it? Not for Wisdom, since Barbadium is very much magical spirit metal. For Great Magician? I...don't know. I think if you had the raw materials,then you could probably form a body from it and transfer your spirit into it using Great Magician but I don't think it'd be able to create it from nothing outright.
>>
>>51875193
>As a Background Item, you need to say the Cash re spawns every week, and is 1960's? money adjusted for inflation in later jumps.

Will do.

>Hustlemobile was in breaking bad. And a but Meh for 600 CP.

Didn't know that. Meant for it to be quite easy to stay incognito - thought the cops ignoring it would bump it up some. And that origin is 100 CP less expensive than all the others, which means that naturally its item chain is going to be a bit lower in quality.

>Honestly I have no idea what jump this is.

Ride to hell: Retribution.

>Would a Pimpin Pad (w/ included superfly pimpmobile) be appropriate?

Hmmm. Not really, only included the RV because someone actually deals out of it.

>Add something like the ammo not depleting when used

I could say that whenever it runs out of ammo, you'll always find a spare mag in your pocket.

>The baton also needs something, like being guaranteed non lethal or predominantly damaging

fair enough.

>Was swat a thing in this jump?

Nope.

>You might want to change bike in the description to motorcycle. The image of calling in "I got some shot going down, I need 50 cops here stat" and having some the beach cop with the bicycle and kneepads also always show up and be no help whatsoever.

Will change, kek.
>>
>>51875257
Is it possible to choose a metal like Barbadium for elemental manipulation or is that to specific?
>>
>>51875257
Okay thanks then. I guess I'll probably just have to do without.

You damn CP thief.
>>
>>51875244
Forgot to link the post
>>51875231
>>
>>51875282
It's too specific. Think the sort of stuff you might see in RPGs. Fire, earth, wind and water as your basics but also maybe some more modern stuff like metals or glass. Weird shit like darkness as a physical element or poison is also okay. But super specific or innately super powerful stuff like Barbadium or Nuclear Explosions is a nono.
>>
>>51874309
>No motorcycle item?
>>51874322
>I'm leaving the bikes out. I don't think they're really necessary to this biker adventure.
The Biker 600 CP dynamite is not that impressive.
Why not a Motorcycle Club/ clubhouse?
Some place that has a full liqueur licence, a closet full of replenishing leather jackets, and anyone you put a full patch on in the clubhouse will find a customized (mundane) motorcycle just outside waiting fir them, and a new pair of shiny keys in their pocket.
>>
>>51875312
Oh, sorry, missed that. Dunno, time stuff very rarely comes up. I mean, there's not much 'hax' powers in this series and what we do see is often able to be resisted at least partially if you're strong enough in comparison to the user. I could see it going either way, either most people having no resistance or everyone having crazy resistance unless you're on their level.

People are generally fast enough that anything less then full time stop won't matter much though.
>>
>>51875245
It's a political/philosophical book, power levels don't come into it. It's basically "Being a Selfish Prick" the manifesto.
>>
>>51875334
I planned on making this a low-power jump, and I would definitely think that crosses the line into high-power. Bad things happen when you blur those lines (Do-do-do-doooo). Bikers get 200 extra CP for the bikes section to compensate.
>>
>>51875351
Sounds just to Red's tastes.
>>
>>51875231
What was that, Val? You want me to start quoting Galts infodump speech at you?
>>
>>51875282
>>51875305
Tiny (Defence of the Ancients) is a perk that lets you merge stone and other materials with your body. That'd probably do it if you have a source of Barbadium.
>>
>>51875315
I don't into science. What can manipulating the four fundamental forces do beyond gravity and magnetic stuff?
>>
>>51875375
>and I would definitely think that crosses the line into high-power.
What.
>>
>>51875097
Traveller (if it ever came out of WIP) would have nuclear damper tech. Other high-tech settings could too.

Technopathy perks would also be useful. "Hey nuke, be a pal and scramble your launch code / misfire while you're still inside the silo."
>>
>>51875054
It's the same meme as the thread only focuses on X jumps meme isn't it? Though if it wasn't for his drive link I would no clue about all the jumps he's made.

>>51875085
I don't think he's even awake yet. Pretty sure he's in the same time zone as ASA now, neither of them show up until around midnight america time.
>>
>>51875403
Explosions, disintegration.
>>
>>51875419
Having a biker club that gives out free motorcycles to everyone? That's at least... medium power. Or above what I was going for.
>>
>>51875403
I don't into science either so we're both a bit stuck huh?

From what the series showed, Strong Force can make big boom booms and Weak Force can disintegrate stuff.

>>51875391
Ugh, please no. It's mortifying enough thinking I though it was good in the past.
>>
File: 1468690006395.png (150KB, 677x439px) Image search: [Google]
1468690006395.png
150KB, 677x439px
>In Kamen Rider land, a lot of the bad things that happen in Neo-Heisei is done by a corporation called Foundation X.
>They have yet to be defeated aside from some splinters or individual members, and mostly work in the shadows and sponsor other villains.
>Apparently, according to the Brave movie, they can resurrect the dead and replicate any Driver or gadget with ease - even shit that is downright impossible to.
>What if they stole Decade's world hopping and learned to tap into a 'higher frequency' of Parallel Worlds beyond the Riderverse?
>What if they learned the memory and life-building creation done with each world-hop?
>What if they adapted the Ride Cards from various worlds into something innate?
>What if they called it Jumpchain.
>JUMPCHAIN IS LITERALLY JUST DECADE'S FAULT.

I think we've just achieved peak onore.

This obviously isn't actually true, but it was horrifying to think about how feasible it is with all the bullshit Foundation X has pulled off.
>>
>>51875427
Dirge is Canadian, anon.
>>
>>51875388
Don't you fucking piggyback off of this shit.
>>
File: 1486607817632.gif (237KB, 480x284px) Image search: [Google]
1486607817632.gif
237KB, 480x284px
>>51875456
>Objectivist Val
Oh my.
>>
>>51875474
I thought Dirge was from the mysterious orient.
>>
>>51875482
He is, but he lives in Canada.
>>
>>51875403
Anything even theoretically possible under mundane science could probably be accomplished with some combination of them. Outside of stuff like time and space manipulation. And even then maybe if you warped gravity in the right way....
>>
>>51875439
How about a fixed number, how large is the average Biker club?

Or have it extend CP protection to X number of members preexisting bikes. So you play hard, and if a bike gets trashed, it turns out the damage was superficial and it is good as new tomorrow.
>>
File: T2DIi.jpg (84KB, 377x414px) Image search: [Google]
T2DIi.jpg
84KB, 377x414px
What would happen to an angel in the 3rd impact?
>>
>>51875480
Objectivism isn't bad. Not necessarily. Not the view I really take but not it's no scientology level of stupid. It's the book and story itself which is awful and ridiculous.
>>
>>51875482
>>51875497
>Dirge is Canasianian
Mein Gott!
>>
>>51875439
> medium power
Lolno.

>Or above what I was going for.
Fair enough.
>>
>>51875535
It does get strawmanned to hell and back. And I'll agree on the book. Its an interesting premise, but Rand can't tell a story to save her life.

She's kinda like Georgia Lucas that way.

>scientology
Thetans are a hell of a drug.
>>
>>51874369
I remember watching yugioh way back when, and do not remember this. I remember wierd Egyptian stuff, shadow dimensions, and dark magician girls.

Explain where this is coming from please?
>>
>>51875403
Nobody into science in this thread.

In practice, this mean it can do whatever you want because no one knows enough to call you on it.
>>
File: 1487722841816.jpg (45KB, 856x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487722841816.jpg
45KB, 856x480px
>>51875463
I wonder if they were really foreshadowing them to be the enemy organization for the next anniversary or the writers just remembered they could use them as a plotpoint for the special
>>
>>51875526
I think if I were to do that, I would probably limit it to having replenishing booze and such. Otherwise, it'd probably be better than the other capstone items, and I don't see the need for that, given that I'm going to give bikers 200 extra CP for the motorbike section - which is enough for a substantial amount of upgrades. Even making them equal makes that seem like a bit of favoritism.
>>
>>51875403
http://godofhighschool.wikia.com/wiki/Okhwang
>>
>>51875579
This is from the second series, GX.
>>
>>51875463
>Foundation X somehow manages to recognize you in different Kamen Rider worlds
>>
File: ).png (4KB, 836x60px) Image search: [Google]
).png
4KB, 836x60px
>>51875579
>>
>>51875017
What's Tandem Style?
>>
File: 1484404747432.gif (237KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484404747432.gif
237KB, 300x300px
>>51875604
Look, man, if you keep tugging on it but it doesn't get hard, maybe you should give it a rest for a while. I won't judge, you're probably just tired. Maybe go see your doctor, though, as it seems you've been pretty all year.
>>
>>51875497
That explains the self-loathing.
>>
>>51875627
I maintain there should be a drawback where you occasionally get summoned to fight for some kid with stupid hair.
>>
File: I dunno lol.jpg (138KB, 750x542px) Image search: [Google]
I dunno lol.jpg
138KB, 750x542px
>>51875604
>>51875388
>tfw anons think they know you more than you know yourself
What else do I need to know? Please, grant me your infinite and unbiased wisdom.
>>
>>51875656
Goddammit you fucking retard. Stop giving the piece of shit what he wants.
>>
File: 594.png (671KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
594.png
671KB, 720x479px
>>51875670

>tfw your bluff is called
>>
>>51875403
The Strong Force holds quarks and gluons together making atoms.
The Weak Force causes atomic decay which turns an element into another.
The Electromagnetic Force is what causes atoms to stick together.
Gravity causes mass to be attracted to other mass.

So you could disintegrate things, do things like transmute lead into gold, make things more durable by increasing the force holding it together and control gravity.
>>
File: 1467673134575.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467673134575.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>51874369
Is this the one where the guy's signature duel monster is in love with him and goes yandere so she forces herself into the human world and posses his best friend to try and 'protect' him but when he rejects her she goes predictably absolutely fucking bonkers?
>>
>>51875670
Meh, we're in autosage and nothing is happening. If she wants to punch back, let her. It's not like he'll do anything, he can't even get anyone banned anymore. He's gone completely limp.
>>
>>51875627
Yeah, I read that before, and it made no sense, because their was no 'show within a show' where the card was depicted like that, and the backstory was ancient Egyptian gods or something.

>>51875612
>the second series, GX
Now this actually helps. I don't think I ever saw a second series, just the first and original Yu-Gi-Oh.

Thanks Anon
>>
>>51875685
>The Electromagnetic Force is what causes atoms to stick together.
Wait, all of them? Aren't some bonds based on things other than electromagnetism?
>>
>>51875699
>he can't even get anyone banned anymore
What happened there?
>>
File: 1390103784498.png (891KB, 1267x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1390103784498.png
891KB, 1267x1076px
>>51875670
Well I'm a retard no matter what I do, so damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Plus like >>51875699 said, at this point it does and solves literally nothing.
>>
>>51875721
No idea, I just know that, one way or another, he used to be able to get people banned for refuting what he was saying. It was a pretty regular affair a few months ago. Now? He just can't get it up.
>>
>>51875721
People were only getting banned because mods thought CYOAs were quests.
>>
File: laugh1477619455509.gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
laugh1477619455509.gif
2MB, 320x200px
>>51875748
Sure thing, buddy. All those people who spoke out against him getting banned, while everyone else in thread who ignored him remained unbanned, was just a coincidence.

That's too lazy to even be called revisionism.
>>
>>51875766
Hasn't happened since m8. Either he got bodied behind the scenes or he was never a janny in the first place.
>>
So I have kind of a dumb Digital Devil Saga question. In part 1 can you purchase Jenna Angel as a companion? Especially if you plan on taking the drawback in part 2 to redeem them? and if you took the drawback where you had to fight her at the end?
>>
>>51875790
Oh, I know. I was just laughing at >>51875748. It wasn't everyone that was getting banned. It was people that spoke out against him. I do remember them pruning a couple CYOA threads, but that isn't banning as >>51875748 suggested.
>>
>>51875713
It if takes place outside a nucleus and isnt gravity, its electromagnetic force.
>>
>>51875713
>Wait, all of them?
probably. I don't know if enough gravity can create bonds so much as smush stuff together.
>>
>>51875713
I'll expand on it a bit.
For example H2O, This contains two Hydrogen atoms with a charge of +1 (protons) each and an Oxygen atom with a charge of -2 (electrons). The positive and negative charges cause the atoms to stick together and this is called the electromagnetic force.
The Nuclear Force holds protons and neutrons of a singular atom together creating the nucleus of the atom.
Gravity is kind of trivial at the atomic scale so it doesn't have any real impact.
The Weak Force also doesn't really have much to do with holding atomic structures together.

There are a number of different molecular bonds: Ionic, Covalent and Metallic which have different characteristics (Different ways the electrons are distributed due to differing elements) but they're all bonds that use the Electromagnetic Force.
>>
>>51870038
It's funny how often I forget that my jumper has a giant robot. (I know I talked about that before but it's still pretty funny). Kind of makes most situations where I'm in danger pointless, because as long as I don't care about being inconspicuous, my jumper can typically take on most of their foes no problem. (I say 'typically' because the kind of settings my jumper usually gravitates to don't really include giant robots. Do note I said "usually"). Thaaat might change with Dragon Ball and God of Highschool, however.
>>
File: article0.png (691KB, 1003x802px) Image search: [Google]
article0.png
691KB, 1003x802px
Jumpers.

As you probably know by now, you have a strange inability to make tea. Jumpchan is working on fixing the bug, bunt until then,

what is your favorite tea substitution, or drink in general?
>>
>>51875733
Considering the Shitposter is utterly impotent, would you mind answering a couple Warframe questions?
>>
>>51875903
my blood is pretty much diet soda and honey plort wine at this point.
>>
>>51875903
Fresh, chilled, blackberry lemonade with just enough sugar to take the edge off while leaving it tart.
>>
Jumpers, have you ever needed to go fight counseling with one of your rivals?

https://twitter.com/teamfourstar/status/834902407146582016?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
>>
File: Justice.png (70KB, 500x528px) Image search: [Google]
Justice.png
70KB, 500x528px
>>51873357
Crusader kings 2. It was around the time when I relocated the capital of my empire to Rome after subduing Islam with the Islam conquering tree, hoards of demons spilled forth from hell, and everyone saw me as the antichrist that someone pointed out there was a book in a new best seller series about this sort of things that recently came out. Called Revelations. I mean I proved them wrong by killing the actual antichrist and sealing off hell but still. Kinda put a damper on my whole increase the standard of living and education plan's implementation. Still, no doubts in my mind that breaking down the old systems to bring in the new was the way to go there.
>>
>>51875903
I picked up the ability to generate water in Generic Fighting Game, so now I just generate it in my mouth when I get thirsty.
>>
>>51874116
Well thanks.
>>
>>51875975
Pfft.
>>
>>51875939
This was an amazing experience. Thank the lord for Team 4 Star
>>
>>51875403
The thing to remember about fundamental forces is that they are the only forces that exist when you get down to it.

Gravity is obvious: make shit heavy, black holes, warp spacetime

Strong you could use for fuckoff huge explosions, transmute elements into others by playing legos with protons/neutrons, or play legos with quarks to make really weird shit.

Weak is kinda crap, radiation or nuclear blasts. They use it to disintegrate shit in the series, which should really be EM.

EM is everything else. Including basically all intermolecular interactions. Atomic bonds, heat, light, electricity, etc. Its what makes stuff solid and why you can move objects (not just metals). Stupid levels of versatility and power.
>>
What jump has the best Necromancy? Right now I'm thinking of going to Forgotten Realms, Overlord, and Morroblivion, but if there are some other jumps that I don't know about, that would be sweet

also, are there any undead races that give bonuses to necromancy?
>>
>>51875920
I don't guarantee a good answer, but I can try.
>>
>>51875942
Reminder that it is EVERY jumper's responsibility to stop the Fourth Crusade.
>>
>>51876036
>EM is everything else. Including basically all intermolecular interactions. Atomic bonds, heat, light, electricity, etc. Its what makes stuff solid and why you can move objects (not just metals). Stupid levels of versatility and power.
So you're telling me Magneto's crazy powers weren't complete bullshit?
>>
>>51876050
Viking saga has the sorcery perk.
>>
>>51875903
>pic
That looks like coffee tho.
>>
>>51870166
Where is God of High School?
>>
File: KamenRiderTheFirstposter.jpg (51KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
KamenRiderTheFirstposter.jpg
51KB, 300x451px
Okay, I am officially stuck. Can I please get some idea's for drop in capstones for kamen rider the next?
>>
>>51876036
I always got the vibe that the three forces besides EM might combine into another overarching force desu. EM just seems like it does so much comparatively, and it's so well supported that EM is one thing, that the other three feel anorexic.
>>
>>51876056
Not really into comics, but good chance they were actually underselling him. Especially once you get into more unifed theories, like we already have confirmed EM and weak are the same at high enough energy
>>
>>51876086
Drop kicks.
>>
>>51876050
Being a skelly in Skullduggery Pleasant or Overlord gives necromancy bonuses.
Both jumps have pretty schway necromancy as well.
I don't think you're really going to find a "best" necromancy all in one place.

Hero BBS might be able to make everything else redundant if you wank the create your own magic system really hard, but I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be choosing the method of using the in setting magic rather than a free pass to do whatever you want.
>>
>>51876076
uploads folder.
It's The God of High School so you should look under T.
>>
>>51876075
Can't make tea. So, I used a tea-like substitute.
>>
So I've taken all the magic boosters and have a fuckhuge mana pool and now I'm essentially multiclassing into monk. Is there any way to combine my mana pool with my chi pool to skip ahead on that?
>>
>>51876099
Already available elsewhere.
>>
>>51875975
Stop acting so thirsty.
>>
>>51876146
fanwank something
>>
>>51876076
Just an fyi the cloud and staff will set you back at least 1k together or 1500 without discounts. It is steep but totally worth it.
>>
File: Eliz1CC.png (195KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Eliz1CC.png
195KB, 400x400px
>>51875903
Milk usually but I don't mind most cordials or fruit juice, especially apple juice, blackcurrant and orange juice with no bits in it.
>>
>>51876146
The capstone boosted version of the Shooting Star perk from Neo-Heisei Part 2 lets you use mana to power up your physical attacks.
>>
>>51876146
Either hit mushoku tensei and get melee stuff or buy kanka from negima.
>>
>>51876146
Tandem Style in Street fighter might be able to smooth that along if you capstone boost it.
You could also wait until Starbound gets finished. There's supposedly going to be a perk for that in there.
>>
>>51876162
Dropping trou
>>
>>51876193
I don't get it?
>>
>>51876187
>Tandem Style in Street fighter might be able to smooth that along if you capstone boost it.

Isn't that literally the purpose of that?
>>
>>51876181
She's not wearing panties.
>>
>>51876214
The joke is to make perks based on dropping things. As in drop-in.

Dropping trou is old slang for taking off your pants, since it's trou as in trousers.
>>
>>51876146
Go to a setting where mana and Ki are the same thing, your pool from that jump will merge with your exiting pools for both mana and Ki.
>>
File: 1477111960840.png (649KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477111960840.png
649KB, 1280x720px
>>51876228
Son of a bitch WHY AM I BAD AT THINGS.
>>
>>51876086
What is it based on?
>>
>>51876051
Cool. About how long do you suppose it would take Clones made via the Cloning Blues Perk to mature?

Does said Perk teach you how to make the Cloning Tanks in the items section, or is there something unique or special about those as compared to the Tanks that you can construct?

If we decide to Companion one of the Syndicate Leaders, is it cool to assume that they are armed with a set of their Syndicates Unique Weapons? Similarly, do the OC Companions get Free Gear befitting of their characters? Do they get to join a Syndicate?

Does Founder Tonati get any amount of Points to further customize his Frame with, or is "just" the Excalibur Prime and all that entails?

Is it possible to do any of the +600cp Drawbacks if it's your first Jump, or were they intentionally only doable if you have a lot of other Jumps under your belt?
>>
>>51876225
You mix the energies, but I figured that was an on demand kind of thing.
Like it doesn't merge pools, but you could blend ki and magic to use them for either thing so long as you had some of both on hand.
>>
>>51876263
Really? Huh.

>>51876179
Can you clarify Val?
>>
>>51876263
Uh, no. The context heavily implies it's a permanent thing..
>>
>>51876242
Normal people, mostly. Anything/one that isn't a rider or a monster.
>>
>>51876146
Go to the Gamer setting, the energy types in that jump are a little unclear but there are two possibilities.

Mana and Ki are the same thing in that setting, the pool from that jump would therefore be able to effectively combine your existing Ki/Mana pools by merging with both of them.

Mana and Ki are different but the Gamer ability unifies them into a singe resource pool. In this case you need the Gamer power.
>>
>>51876050
Innistrad and Warhammer Fantasy are both pretty great.
>>
File: FreshBatch.jpg (106KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
FreshBatch.jpg
106KB, 894x894px
>>51875903
>>
>>51876309
For the twenty ninth and two thirds time, no.

It's one energy by many names, not the other way around.
>>
File: 1247594260283.jpg (79KB, 554x407px) Image search: [Google]
1247594260283.jpg
79KB, 554x407px
>>51876244
>Cool. About how long do you suppose it would take Clones made via the Cloning Blues Perk to mature?
...oh. OH shit I don't even know. Um. Pick something reasonable.

>Does said Perk teach you how to make the Cloning Tanks in the items section, or is there something unique or special about those as compared to the Tanks that you can construct?
The perk gives you a lot more skill in USING those tanks and fine-tuning the process, while the tanks themselves are... you could MAYBE make the tanks yourself, but having CP-insured tanks while having the variety it offers off the bat could be a boon.

>If we decide to Companion one of the Syndicate Leaders, is it cool to assume that they are armed with a set of their Syndicates Unique Weapons? Similarly, do the OC Companions get Free Gear befitting of their characters? Do they get to join a Syndicate?
Yes, yes, and yes.

>Does Founder Tonati get any amount of Points to further customize his Frame with, or is "just" the Excalibur Prime and all that entails?
...well he does get the freebies of the Tenno background, and the table IS a freebie.

>Is it possible to do any of the +600cp Drawbacks if it's your first Jump, or were they intentionally only doable if you have a lot of other Jumps under your belt?
That really depends. I try to build all my jumps as though it could be someone's first, but the 600CP drawbacks are 600CP for a reason. But far be it from me to tell you not to play Russian Roulette. If you wanna gamble go ahead, just know that IF you succeed then it isn't gonna be a fun time getting there.
>>
>>51876308
I havent watched the first movie and only some episodes of the original, but maybe a perk that lets you find people with potential to be heroes? or a perk that lets you be some father figure like uncle Ben or Tobei Tachibana?
>>
>>51876336
>Nobody has yet to companion Malon, Cremia, or Romani and import them into a setting where they can be cowgirls to make the meme come alive.
>>
>>51875529
Bumpin my question
>>
>>51876348
You know Blade, considering how many people say otherwise, maybe you should change that.
>>
>>51876394
Wait for the update.
>>
>>51876401
There's an update coming? Also did you know about the Life Howler novel? It looks like it might be a lot longer/more detailed than the web comic so you might want to wait for someone to translate that before you start on that jump.
>>
>>51876382
>Malon, Cremia, or Romani
Are they available outside of Ruki's Zelda jump?
>>
>>51876401
People were talking the other night about how you've got a ton of projects you're working on. Can you clear out your backlog, please, before taking on anything new?
>>
>>51876263
Lolwut? That's not what it says at all.
>>
>>51876457
iirc only Malon, who makes a cameo in Minish Cap.
>>
>>51876306
I'm not really seeing that. The ability to mix them is, but that's like saying your ability to use mixed martial arts is a permanant thing.

>>51876478
Yes it is? It says you can mix energies. It doesn't say you merge the pools.
>>
>>51875097
Neutron Jammers from Gundam SEED. They can inhibit nuclear fission over a radius of hundreds of miles, power themselves off of geothermal heat via a probe they stick deep into the ground, can be deployed from orbital drop pods, and are cheap enough to make that ZAFT has deployed so many it is literally impossible to ever use nuclear fission on the planet Earth again. Fusion bombs could still be used, but at least with 21st century technology those still require a fission trigger, so you're safe with those.
>>
>>51876439
Yes, gamer is being updated. I posted a PDF with some things in it a few days ago.

Didn't know about the novel. Link?

>>51876475
I am actually working on that.
>>
>>51874369
Tell me more about Visions of the Future. Can it do stuff like turn a steel wall into a shield spell, or a makeup kit into a disguise spell? Can they be used by others?

Does a flashlight turned into a light spell last indefinitely, or as long as the batteries in the flashlight would have lasted, or is the spell powered by the users will?
>>
>>51876350
Alright, cool, thanks for the answers.
>>
>>51876512
Windwaker when?
>>
>>51875097
SupCom has missiles designed specifically to intercept and neutralize incoming nuclear warheads.
>>
>>51876524
Medli best birdfu
>>
>>51876512
>Didn't know about the novel. Link?
http://novel.munpia.com/29922
It is in Korean and only six chapters have been translated, it doesn't look like the translators will be doing any more chapters though.
>Link to the 6 translated chapters.
https://gameofscanlation.moe/forums/life-howling-ln.103/
>>
>>51876087
It's actually gravity that stands apart from the other forces. Electromagnetism, the weak nuclear force, and the strong nuclear force all fuse together at high enough energies, but gravity remains obstinately separate.
>>
>>51876563
It's also fucking weird. Mass being so heavy it literally fucks up the fabric of reality and starts pulling in other mass
>>
>>51876505
Okay, you mix them "into something new", and discard the weaknesses while keeping the strengths. Which is just like the unboosted perk's mixing into a single style.

Second, it takes longer than it would mixing martial arts, implying a significant time investment. This is probably not something you can do on-demand. And you can actually make techniques for this. You can't do this if it's a temporary thing like you're saying.

There's nothing that suggests your interpretation is correct.
>>
>>51876518
That is the intent behind it, yes. Also yes.

The spell would have stores of energy effectively equal to the battery, in terms of how long it could be kept active.
>>
>>51876300
It's permanent yes. Given the way it's written and the fact that it's an upgrade from from a permanent way of mixing martial arts, I'm not seeing how you could see it as otherwise.

>>51876505
...why would you only temporarily be able to used combined forms of martial arts?
>>
>>51876587
Gravity is the weirdest force, yeah. There's a reason that reconciling all the things we know about gravity into one overarching theory is the big question in modern physics. If you can just figure out how gravity works, the rest of the Standard Model should more or less fall into place.
>>
>>51876563
That's because gravity is magic, anon. You just haven't realized it yet.
>>
>>51876589
I read that as it taking time to figure out how to do it.
Then you mix it like paint when you want to use a technique with it.

>>51876604
Well I guess I fail reading comp then. By temporarily using mixed martial arts I mean that you aren't constantly fighting with mixed styles all the time.
Although I guess it doesn't matter since it doesn't work like how I thought it did.
>>
>>51876518
...Actually scratch that first one. I'm not sure how, but I read that first steel wall thing as, like, one of those big sci-fi doors. Like in the original Doom games.

It wouldn't work on just a steel wall, but you could give that functionality if you took the time to add the mechanisms. Like installing a CPU inside a wooden door.

As for the makeup kit: no.
>>
>>51876670
Seriously though, is this the one with the yandere duel monster or am I mixing it up with another yugioh?
>>
>>51876649
It very well might be, for all we know. It's a mysterious thing. That's why physicists always call it "spooky action at a distance". Never just "action at a distance", they always add the "spooky".
>>
>>51876653
>Well I guess I fail reading comp then. By temporarily using mixed martial arts I mean that you aren't constantly fighting with mixed styles all the time.
Yes, you are. Because you're not fighting with "mixed styles", you're fighting with another style that incorporates aspects of both and refines them so you have all the strengths. This is like half of modern martial arts, anon.
>>
>>51876620
My pet ass-in-armchair theory is it's because EM and the strong and weak nuclear forces are the sibling forces of this universe, while gravity is a higher "brane" force that tucks them into bed at night.
>>
>>51876604
We can disengage the combo if we don't want it on all the time right?
Because having the Satsui no Hado mixed with something else permanantly doesn't seem like a good idea.
>>
>>51876604
Oh shit this perk is great. Can you mix more than two pools? Does it become exponenetially harder as you do?
>>
>>51876687
Yubel is from the series that the Elemental Hero cards were in, but I don't think he/she (it's complicated) is actually an Elemental Hero card. So he/she wouldn't be in this jump of the series within the series.
>>
>>51876594
Ok, cool perk. Is it inspired from something in the anime, a straight lift, or OC?
>The spell would have stores of energy effectively equal to the battery, in terms of how long it could be kept active.
How would you recharge a spell? would you have turn it into back into tech, or make a battery charger/dynamo into a spell, or does it recharge on its own over time?
>>
>>51876524
...Soonish? I'm missing a 200 cp perk for civilians/pirates, some items for the evil people, and I need more drawbacks.

Suggestions are welcome.

>>51876558
>Only six chapters
>Might be longer than the manga
Those had better be some long ass chapters.

>>51876545
Oh, hey, guess what? She's not actually stuck in the dungeon.
>>
>>51876723
You can, juts takes a bit of fiddling but a lot less then mixing it together does.

>>51876726
Yes, you can mix more then one. Yes, it gets much harder with each one past the second
>>
>>51876723
It gets rid of the weaknesses, anon.
>>
First finished draft of Ride to Hell: Retribution.

Any and all feedback appreciated.
>>
>>51876762
>Those had better be some long ass chapters.
There are only 6 TRANSLATED chapters, that is why I suggested waiting for it to be translated before you do a jump for it.

There are 160 more chapters that haven't been translated.
>>
>>51876770
Shit, now we just need a Saint Seiya jump, ifyouknowwhatimseiyan.
>>
>>51876803
Whelp.
>>
>>51876770
Neat
>>51876778
The parts I'm worried about are features not weaknesses.
>>
>>51876819
If you actually cared about the setting, you would just learn Korean.
>>
File: I came here to char at you.png (370KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
I came here to char at you.png
370KB, 600x600px
>>51876819
>>
>>51876797
Send it to hell.
>>
>>51876859
Now that's a spicy meme.
>>
Did Fist of the North Star have the perk that slowly lets you combine fighting styles?
>>
>>51876747
I see. I knew it reminded me of that.

Yubel is weird.
>>
File: not sure if bolshevik.jpg (60KB, 601x800px) Image search: [Google]
not sure if bolshevik.jpg
60KB, 601x800px
>>51876874
>>
File: Yubel-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (69KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
Yubel-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
69KB, 544x544px
>>51876687
Yubel is the yandere, yes.

Note that they won't be in this jump, as they aren't actually a hero card despite eventually becoming part of Jaden's deck.

>>51876751
It's vaguely inspired by the Vision Hero's gimmick in the manga, where they can be placed in the Spell/Trap zone when they take damage. Crystal Beasts too, but not as much.

Well, while it's a spell, you'd presumably be able to recharge through magical equivalents (ie channeling mana or magic electricity into it). But you could specifically design it to have a specific means of recharging when in spell mode, or just turn it back into tech and change batteries or something.
>>
>>51876797
>No drawback that forces you to play the game.
>>
>>51876558
I'm sad to see it behind a pay wall (although I'm happy for the author being paid). I would've liked to read it through google translate to see what's going on in the series
>>
>>51876901
Just take both of the 100 CP ones, it'll be close enough.
>>
>>51876770
Does it necessarily get harder based on how many you combine, or just the logical difficulty in combining them? Like, if I had several energy types, most of them spiritual, would it still be ridiculously harder to combine generic ki #20 into the same pool, assuming that most of it was composed of similar energies?
>>
>>51874318
You do whatever you want. Brutus doesn't show up here on the thread, and I don't see any point on hunting him down specifically for something like this. I made my drive so I had a place to store things in case my hard drive failed, so for me, all my things are in one place and up to date. There's no benefit to me to have my jumps on Brutus's drive. In the past I did things as a courtesy, but courtesies are optional, not obligatory.

Brutus's drive isn't my responsibility, and I see no point trying to argue with the folks that say my jumps aren't valid because they're not stored under a certain URL address. If people don't want jumps, that's fine by me - you guys have plenty of jumps already on your drive. Bickering with them is how you get people like >>51874327 who aren't satisfied unless I bow to their every whim and make profuse apologies about how I'm a shithead and whatever other cardinal sins I've committed.

But you're still going to get plenty of people that will find some way to shitpost, just because they want to. I mean, just to point out one thing, that issue of "jumps need to get critique before they get accepted" will end up getting tossed out the window if you do go with the sublink idea, since I update my own drive when I finish a jump anyways - and I doubt people will bother giving critique even if I post a link, because it's a lot easier to shout about rules than read some 50 page pdf. Heck, I've done this in the past and people have proved this true.

You do whatever you think benefits you, if you want to ask him to do something with his drive, you go right ahead.
>>
File: I came here to lau-.gif (595KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
I came here to lau-.gif
595KB, 480x360px
>>51876865
>>
>>51876563
>>51876587
>>51876620
…And now I see Gravity as the shonen protagonist of Fundamental Forces.
Thanks.
>>
>>51876807
Saint Seiya? Blugh. I dunno. I loved Lost Canvas but the series is so huge it kinda intimidates me when I think of doing something with it. Has such fantastic art though.

>>51876922
It'd get harder with each new one and harder if they're super different or super difficult on their own already. If they're similar then yeah, it'd be less difficult then an entirely new form of energy, but it's still going to be harder to add another form of energy. If it was already the same energy then you'd not need to use the perk anyway.
>>
>>51876896
NEOS WISEMAN WAS POORLY DESIGNED MISTAAAAAAAAAAAKE
>>
>>51876966
Hey, if you don't want to be here, you can just go and get BTFO on SB again.
>>
>>51876797
It looks nice but a skim indicates that much like your other jumps there's very little difference in power or appeal between 100 CP perks and 600 CP ones.

Cops for instance get a 100 CP perk that makes people see you as always representing the law and their capstone makes it so that usually you can track people down. I get that it's a low power setting but unless a perk is 6x better than another perk it shouldn't be 6x more expensive.
>>
>>51877028
Jesus... What kind of abandonment issues do you have that you're that triggered by a jumpmaker going to a different site?
>>
>>51877067
SB's just around the corner, anon. They're usually more accepting of powerwankers like you.
>>
>>51876896
>Well, while it's a spell, you'd presumably be able to recharge through magical equivalents
Ok. Hey, turning tech batteries into spell batteries would work for recharging other spells/mp pools. neat.

Last question. If I take for example spring heeled boots and turn them into a jump spell, is this a spell you can teach more then one person, or more like an intangible item where to 'teach' two people the jump spell, I needs to make two sets of spring heeled boots to turn into spells?

And I am so turning some guns to spells that work by doing the finger gun gesture and making noises. Like a small caliber, large caliber, and LAW. 'Pew' gets you small caliber, 'Bang' the large caliber, and 'BOOM' the bazooka
>>
>>51876966
I know you don't seem to understand it, but the entire reason why it being on our drive is important is so that they at least go through a BASIC vetting process rather than just being impossible bad or broken.
>>
>>51877090
Cost should be proportional to appeal and it's a shame that I have to point that out.
>>
File: curiosity and attention.png (337KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
curiosity and attention.png
337KB, 499x499px
>>51876797
This is... rather nice.

Blurb: so it's a darker, uglier Southwest? America? Earth in general?

Backgrounds: age rolls? Also thinking about it, it's cool the way you've written these - it means any of them would work as a Drop-In option. Even the cop background.

>I woke to the sounds of bikes and guns getting close, and the sight of a hard-bitten officer of the law in my face. "I need a deputy, and you'll do."

Perks: "Discrete" should be "Discreet".
>>
File: NeosWiseman.jpg (81KB, 397x580px) Image search: [Google]
NeosWiseman.jpg
81KB, 397x580px
>>51877000
Admit it, all Neos and Neo-Spacian cards were a poorly designed mistake.

>>51877096
The latter.

I approve of finger gun shenanigans.
>>
>>51876797
Any Bike import options?
>>
>>51877067
Right. The first one allows you to be respected, but it doesn't really increase your capablities, and it may mean that you piss people off if you go in the wrong place. The capstone's caveat of "usually" was just to avoid it being an absolute - You will be able to track down damn near anyone, even if they've spent the last decade on the run across multiple star systems and are quite good at being on the run.

Was it as apparent with the other perks?
>>
>>51876966
You know, you keep saying how you don't want to deal with shitposters or keep blaming anons for wanting every whim catered to as the reason you don't want to be here. But you keep coming here. You've made it very clear how much you hate being here, but you keep coming here.

You really need to stick to a decision. By now it comes off as you looking for any excuse to start preaching about how we're shit or to be miserable.
>>
File: 1409024788963.jpg (16KB, 300x317px) Image search: [Google]
1409024788963.jpg
16KB, 300x317px
>>51876966
Well ok. Didn't mean to peeve your pistachios with that, so uh sorry.

The thing is I'm honestly sick of rulecucks bitching about what is and isn't valid.
I don't really even care what drive it's on I'm just tired of the shitposting in triplicate everytime you do something new. Especially when it's something I like.
Figured that putting a sublink would put a stop to that. Even if it's just a little. Since it would totally be on the drive then and valid by even the most autismic people's standards around here.

I guess I'll give him an ask next time I see him and see how it goes from there.
Worst thing that happens is nothing I guess.

Thing is the whole vetting thing is supposed to keep low effort garbage out. It's clearly not being used for it's intended purpose and I'm just at a loss for ideas on how to fix things.
>>
>>51877127
>Perks: "Discrete" should be "Discreet".

No it shouldn't.
>>
>>51874369
The Doomguy power needs the phrase "rip and tear" inserted into the fluff somewhere.
>>
>>51877131
So this >>51870070
is perfectly valid, right?
>>
>>51877147
Wrong.

Discrete: individual separate and distinct.
Discreet: careful and prudent, unobtrusive.
>>
>>51877127
>Blurb: so it's a darker, uglier Southwest? America? Earth in general?

American southwest is the only place that's affected because that's the primary focus of the game and biker culture in general.

>>51877127
>Backgrounds: age rolls?

Nnngh. Never felt like they added too much tbqh. A lot of jumps don't have them these days.

>Perks: "Discrete" should be "Discreet".

Nice catch.

>>51877137
Fuggg :DDDD

I'll replace that page's 50 CP option with that, nice catch.
>>
>>51877099
This is blatantly bullshit, and I think you're well aware of just how bullshit it is. I've opened up jumps to critique multiple times, and I've also made it explicitly clear that your so called "basic vetting" pales in comparison to the level of critique that I consider. Literally, how many times has it been that somebody has pointed out paragraph flow faults or language issues to me outside of ASA or Val?

It never needed to be on your drive just for a basic vetting process. Anyone could have critiqued and assessed a document without it being on a specific URL. The fact of the matter is, they don't do it because they can't be bothered to. You want to go in and give me an actual assessment of the jumps? They're all right there if you want to go ahead and do it.

Even the guy arguing that the drive was necessary to store things all in one place had a better argument than you.

>>51877089
Don't bother. He hasn't managed to level up to get more lines outside of BTFO SB and You must hate JC yet.
>>
>>51877170
Dis Crete: shit talking on an island
>>
>>51877185
>Bike import
Oh yes. Ride to Hell is not only the best worst game, it's now the best worst jump. Truly you are a meister of our time Cena.
>>
>>51877146
Anon, you could talk about how GSS is a cutesy fun jump and it would peeve his pistachios. That's just a fact by now, like >>51875085 says he goes through a lot of effort to try and get everyone to stop paying attention to him because for whatever reason he hates it. He's tried to delete his own jumps off the drive in the past when he's decided everyone needs to hate him or ignore him, on more than one occasion. Yet he's doing the exact opposite every time he feels the need to bite the bait and make huge paragraphs.

>>51877192
Hasn't Red done some proofreading for you? I could have swore she said stuff on IRC some months ago.
>>
>>51877222
>Best worst jump

Thanks. I think.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>51877237
It be the good shit mang. I genuinely like it.
>>
Are there any perks that would let your pantomiming have an actual affect?
I just want awesome air guitar.
>>
>>51877251
Thanks M'nigga
>>
File: 03.jpg (187KB, 944x425px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
187KB, 944x425px
>>51877150
4U
>>
>>51877258
Air guitar is free in Devil May Cry.
Just mime things is in Razzle Dazzle.
You could also get more mime things in SS13, but that's just crazy talk.
>>
>>51877192
Not him, but do you really expect much critique when you drop a half-size jumps just as the thread is about to die? Also, most people won't critique your language use, of all things, because that's generally not the problem with most jumps, and in most other cases would be considered "nitpicking". If you want that type of criticism, it'd be better to say that when you post jumps, because not everyone can be expected to keep your specific preferences in mind.
>>
>>51877140
>Was it as apparent with the other perks?

Cop is the most extreme but the capstones generally don't feel like capstones and the 100 CP perks are pretty decent. The perks themselves are mostly fine but the pricing seems arbitrary in some cases.

Cop gets a 400 CP perk that gives you ideas on how to block traffic.

Biker gets a strong intimidation perk for 100 CP and a not particularly good fighting perk for 200 CP. The 400 and 600 ones for Biker seem about right though.

Dealer has a 100 CP perk that lets you know if things are valuable and a 400 CP perk that lets you approximate the value of things (although this is more a case of redundancy within a single identity than things being weirdly priced).
>>
>>51877192
>"basic vetting" pales in comparison to the level of critique that I consider.
That is why it's called basic and not stringent or strict vetting.
>>
>>51877192
I didn't mean the vetting is for YOU. I mean in general.
>>
>>51876797
"Stranded!" is either too cheap or not expensive enough, especially when you've put in a "Depowered!" drawback, and which it is varies hugely from jumper to jumper.
>>
>>51877146
I have no clue how you can ever fix rulecucks, because they honestly can't lose. If you try and entertain them, they'll instantly become psychics and turn some sort of "YOU MUST HATE 4CHINZ AND LIFE" on you, going from whatever argument they had to a completely different one. I mean, what are people supposed to do in the end, report them for discussing namefagging instead of something that's actually on topic? I doubt that'll work, since the jannies don't even know what these threads are.

It's not like I don't recognize the inconvenience. I think it's kinda stupid myself that jumps I make for say ASA or Heavens or Val get screamed at even though the people screaming won't take it in the end. But until rulecucks decide to find something new to shit on, I don't see how that's going to change, they're autistic enough to keep screaming on and on. Heck, even now, you've got people screaming about how I hate /jc/ and how I should leave. There's nothing they won't try to blow out of proportion, because rather than creating content, they're more satisfied with creating drama.

I already made my thoughts on the vetting process clear.
>>
All this talk of Vetting makes me eager for the SWTOR jump.
That concludes this shitty pun.
>>
>>51877298
>Cop gets a 400 CP perk that gives you ideas on how to block traffic.

Fair enough. Would that be good if I swapped it with the 200 CP one?

>Biker gets a strong intimidation perk for 100 CP and a not particularly good fighting perk for 200 CP.

Alright, I'll buff the fighting perk.

>400 CP perk that lets you approximate the value of things

My bad - that was meant to let you know the source of things like drugs, etc. i.e. you could be able to tell whether a rival gang made the meth you're holding.
>>
>>51877192
I'm going to be blunt, you've repeatedly waited until the thread was about to die to post your jumps and explicitly said that you were posting then to avoid attention. You don't get to say that and then turn around and whine that you don't get critique. You actively avoided it, and then you whine that you don't get it. You've also repeatedly fussed that Val and ASA are the ones who pay attention to your jumps.

The same way you've said that you're cutting ties with this thread several times and then keep coming back, often to argue over stuff like this.

Your problem is you can't make up your damn mind, and your opinion and stance is only going to be whatever gives you more to whine about.

Whatever your problem is? Deal with it.
>>
>>51877235
I've been asked not to associate myself with Red after I offended her, and I'll continue to uphold that.

I'm not going to bother trying to change whatever perspective you have of my attitude towards my jumps, because you're bound to throw some sort of "Oh but you did this and this! You must hate them!" shit. I have no issues if people discuss the setting for the setting. I frown on people shilling the setting only for perks or jump options, which was exactly what people were doing. I've had plenty of good discussions with people on other settings like Nihei's stuff in the past, but I'd still back out immediately if somebody decided to shill the jump for the GBE or something.

>>51877272
Anon, I've dropped jumps and waited for weeks before in the past for critique. It never came, and this was well before I went over to SB. I made it clear that I have no expectations for this "basic vetting" anymore. I only brought it up to point out how idiotic it is for an anon to try and tell me "Dirge you have to put your jumps on Brutus's drive so you get basic vetting!"
>>
>>51877367
Yeah the Cop 200 and 400s should be swapped. Knowing where illegal stuff is happening is better than having ideas about how to block traffic.

I'm not sure what the dealer capstone does either. I'm not sure if it makes you better at accumulating things of value, if it just makes you better at leveraging your goods to get favors or if it makes it so that as long as you hold up your end they'll hold up theirs (or any combination of these things).
>>
>>51877479
It makes you better at getting other people to do what you want them to do in exchange for the things you have, and just doing favors for you in general.
>>
>>51877352
Well at the very least I'm glad you still come by from time to time even with all the bitching. If worst comes to worst I'll just keep jumping your stuff anyways. It's not like someone is going to show up at my house with a gun or anything.
>>
>>51877352
>>51877474
Dude. You don't get it.

They're not shitting on you specifically, they shit on ANY target. They keep switching targets depending on who's biting, and lately you have done nothing but constantly bite the bait. You keep ranting on and on, blowing things out of proportion yourself. They don't even have to do anything anymore, they just mention one thing and you instantly run to it to get on a soapbox like some kind of Pavlov's dog.

The only inconvenience that's gone on for the past two months is the one you yourself have made for whoever wanted to actually read and enjoy what you do, or enjoy talking to you. When you tell everyone to fuck off, cut off contact to anyone but 2-3 people and rant about how you're so stringent and why everyone should ignore you almost nightly, what the fuck do you think is going to happen? People are going to see that and cling to it because you are that fucking easy to rile up. I'm not saying those guys aren't assholes, but they've practically got you trained to respond every single time now. Even better, they got you to throw away contact with people who cared about you (with one or two apparently blaming themselves?) just because you keep trying to convince yourself that either they're not worth it or you're not worth it or something. I don't know what goes on in your head, but it's pretty clear why they're doing what they do: You're giving them exactly what they want.

>I've been asked not to associate myself with Red after I offended her, and I'll continue to uphold that.
By fucking who? Who the fuck would go on and tell you something so retarded? By that point it's like being told "Well there was an issue, but you should totally ignore her because I say so". I'll just reiterate my point that you are way too easy to influence by now. Maybe if you tried to talk to people instead of constantly shoving them away out of shitposting or high standards, ties could be mended. Besides, this isn't about your jumps by now.
>>
>>51876382

What jumps even have the option to be a cowgirl?
>>
>>51877298
>>51877367
Hmm. Dealer's 100cp perk lets you notice things that might be valuable, but not how or why. If this was Deus Ex HR, they'd be highlighted in yellow.

The 400 lets you figure out the value of things that you do spot, why they're valuable and where they came from. That's nice synergy with the 100, but anon's right about the cost difference.

You could just split the difference and make both 250cp, though that's kind of ugly. Or have the first three perks all be 200 or something.
>>
File: 2794-mllkszfutj.jpg (745KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
2794-mllkszfutj.jpg
745KB, 1280x800px
Child of Water
100 cp - Gossip Stones
Two small blue stones, tied into a pair of necklaces. When feed small amounts of magical energy, messages can be transmitted to other stones. Sadly, there’s no aiming. It’s called a GOSSIP stone for a reason. No private conversations. On the other hand, there aren’t that many left in the world, and this only gives you two.

100 cp - Regal Necklace
A blueish-green stone set into a silver ring, made into a necklace. It doesn’t do much on it’s own, but when feed small amounts of magical energy, it will cause storms and other weather phenomenon to slowly fade away. More energy can be used to quicken the fading, or to effect bigger storms.

200 cp - Wisdom Gem
This blue gem radiates wisdom. Merely looking at it makes you feel a tiny bit smarter. You aren’t, for the record. Regardless, if you feed it to a blue fairy, good things will happen. Probably. Maybe if you hit some kind of milestone, like 10 or 20? Just one is probably useless, so you also get a map to 20 more hidden around the world.

200 cp - Red Potion
Potions are insanely useful. Dying? Nope, potion. Back to full health. Well, assuming it’s a healing potion. This small jar hold just enough for one dose, and will refill once every other day. In other words, try not to need it more often than that.

300 cp - Valoo Scale
A single scale from Valoo, guardian of the Rito tribe. It’s necessary for them to grow their wings, so it’s quite valuable - to them. Or you could use it on yourself? Just a tiny bit of stabbing, and then wait a week for your new wings to grow in. And then practice your butt off, and maybe get a shirt with some wider sleeves. But who cares, you can fly now!
>>
>>51877492
The first sentence of it is a bit of a red herring. I understand that it's to refer to the background it's the capstone for but given the length of the perk descriptions you're probably going to want to go for clarity over fluff.
>>
>>51877474
I'm not going to pretend I know the full story, but you really should consider rebuilding ties with Red.

Unless you really want nothing to do with her, but I'm sure she would like to be back in contact.
>>
>>51877536
Yeah, and I'm going for cost-identical perk trees. So I either need to find a way to buff the 400, or something good to replace it with.
>>
>>51877568
300 cp - Magic Armor
A purple gem with some sort of orb inside of it, made in a far away land. When activated by feeding it a small amount of energy, it will transform into a purple aura that surrounds you. Incoming damage is more or less ignored in this state, though momentum is not. Also, it’s not your magic that takes the damage, it’s your wallet. Unfortunately, it only takes rupee’s.
>>
>>51877474
Less that you have to, and more that's the only way for builds not to cause fights here.
>>
>>51877530
I actually don't know. They're underrepresented.
>>
>>51877568
Birdman hype.
Any chance of getting courage gems instead of wisdom gems? I gotta get my sword beams man.
>>
>>51877571
>You seem to be pretty good at networking - and that means you can get favors from damn near anyone, even if it means they need to risk their lives. Works for you - you were never much of a fighter to begin with. Just remember - they’ll always expect something in return.

Howzat?
>>
>>51877530
You can force it with SS13.
Although I'm not actually sure if the procedure works on yourself. Degeneracy powered Monstergirls is a delicate business.
>>
>>51877469
If you want to be blunt, I'll be blunt as well. I didn't bother adopting my process of dropping jumps until well into the 300s, and by then I already had made 10 or so jumps. None of those had gotten the level of critique I wanted, despite asking for it. This was well over a year and a half ago. Even the process of dropping jumps in batches in thread autosage? That was because people said the jumps were too large and they didn't want to deal with it. Yes, I literally had people tell me this, and use the length of the jump to justify why they'd prefer to have it out of the way.

I left this thread multiple times during the first 500 or so threads and just stuck to IRC, yes. I also swapped to getting critique from individuals rather than the community, yes. To you, the last thousand odd threads seems to have all merged into one single entity. I'm not going to bother trying to change your mind on this. I made up my own mind as far as making jumps and using my own drive goes. I was doing >>51877146
a courtesy in answering his suggestion.

I'm well aware how this went from me telling a guy he can do whatever he wants with Brutus to you ranting about the way I do things. You want to continue spewing out drama about how you're pissed off people are being hypocrites on the internet, you go right ahead.
>>
>>51877602
>if you feed them to a BLUE fairy
Oh?
>>
>>51877530
To be one? Bloody Roar could work if you get the partial transformation perk. I remember a couple characters who didn't go full humanoid animal, one being a sexy bat lady who mostly just had human bits with a few bat parts and one that was almost purely a cat girl, so being just a "Cow Girl" seems reasonable for that place.
>>
>>51877530
Probably Soul Nomad whenever Disu makes it.
>>
>>51877575
Revised 400 CP:

>You might be high, but that doesn’t make you stupid. You happen to have an insight, and a way to put two and two together that most people don’t - and which can lead you to figuring out some far-out shit, man.
>>
>>51877624
No, I'm pretty sure that stuff like people complaining about it being too long is just you hyper focusing on one or two complainers and ignoring the legion of praise givers that loved your stuff. You either cannot comprehend praise or actively use those one or two people to excuse things.
>>
>>51877474
Okay, dirge, but here's the thing: If you want critique regarding your use of language, you have to say that when you post your jumps, because that's not the assumption most people make. The purpose of "vetting" as it were is to make sure jumps conform to the thread's arbitrary standards, and very rarely is it to help you become a better writer. Critique here is largely focused on mechanics (i.e. is everything balanced, is the power-level consistent with the setting, etc.) because jumps are more like sourcebooks to a game than a story, which the user tells themselves. This is somewhat evident in that we even have an entire rules document permanently attached to the OP. Once you meet the standards for balance you get in, shitty use of language or not, because that's not most peoples' focus. Hence needing to ask for specific criticism, because nice writing is generally seen as window dressing here, and if you're lucky you'll get interested people who want to help you if you specifically outline your goals for criticism. People are also slightly more hesitant to criticize such things unless explicitly asked for for the some reason that jumpmakers are understood to put a minimum level of effort in contribute to this community for absolutely free. Again, you need to invite that sort of criticism every single time if you actually want it.
>>
>>51877530
Maybe kamen rider showa/first? They had animal themed supervillains, right?

Barring that, jumps that would let you be a monster. Maybe percy jackson, or animorphs.

Overlord has werebeast (what does a werecow even look like?) and faerun is the default answer to race issues.

I think danmachi has animal people, though I'm not sure cow is one of them. On the other hand, if they don't provide a specific benefit, fanwanking should be okay.
>>
>>51877626
That's what I get for not reading carefully.
>>
>>51875710
No the human world story was Egyptian, the monsters they summoned came from different worlds. Duel Monsters have different archetypes like Elemental Heros, Dark World, ect.
>>
>>51877612
>You can get favors from damn near anyone, even favors big enough that they need to risk their lives. Works for you - you were never much of a fighter to begin with. Just remember - they’ll always expect something in return.

Would be a bit better. The reduction of it down to being "pretty good at networking" undercuts the perks value. It's a capstone, you don't need to make it seem worse than it is.

>>51877640
>>You might be high, but that doesn’t make you stupid. You happen to have an insight, and a way to put two and two together that most people don’t - and which can lead you to figuring out some far-out shit, man.

But what does it do?!? How does it manifest itself? What can you do with this perk that you couldn't do before? What constitutes far-out shit in the context of this perk?

You're a frustrating man Cenanon.
>>
File: cute-gif-shocked-kitten-eyes.gif (932KB, 330x306px) Image search: [Google]
cute-gif-shocked-kitten-eyes.gif
932KB, 330x306px
>>51877624
I just want to say, I really enjoy your Jumps. So much that your team of dimensional researchers that run through your documents are playing a pretty important role in the overarching stor of my chain.

I wrote 14 pages when I Jumped through Princess Mononoke and I'm well past that for Spirited Away. Your Jumps inspire me to write harder and longer and more fluidly than I do for any other Jump.

Hell, I modeled Ogre Battle after the way you write Jumps. If I could make everyone one of my Jumps half as well as you do, I'd be extremely happy.

I know this doesn't have much to do with anything... but I usually seem to miss you being on and wanted to say that to you for a while.
>>
>>51877640
That reads like the perk was written /while/ high.
>>
>>51877753
Why are you kissing his ass? He's responsible for the continued suffering of whole tens of people.
>>
>>51877740
>But what does it do?!? How does it manifest itself? What can you do with this perk that you couldn't do before?

You become more capable of deducing things from given evidence. Like a detective, or a biker that's looking for someone.

>What constitutes far-out shit in the context of this perk?

Anything that you're trying to figure out, you usually can. Occasionally, that'll be what you, or any other observer, would term "far-out shit" sue to how extraordinary it may be.

>You're a frustrating man Cenanon.

I get that. Thanks for trying, though.

>>51877770
I can neither confirm nor deny this
>>
>>51877793
And you're actively sabotaging any attempt to talk to him because you know he's going to ignore anything positive for words like yours.
>>
>>51877518
By the person that I offended herself. What's done is done and I'm not going to bother going on any further about this.

I've already said before that I'm aware of the inconvenience I caused for some people. I'm also not sure who you've managed to mix me up with, because from the get go, I was only in contact with a few people. That never changed, and I didn't cut off contact other than the people who decided they didn't care to talk to me. I still chat with folks like ASA and Heavens from time to time, I just didn't know I was supposed to publicize shit like this. This is the same reason that I didn't care to mention I was leaving because I had to concentrate on the end of my work contract, and that real life was more important than a 4chan general, because honestly, that's what net me a retirement fund, not this place - and telling people here would've been no different from blogging on 4chan.

>>51877664
Look no offence, but you don't need to tell me something I already know. People told me that in IRC well over a year and a half back. I tried it, it didn't work. I don't repeatedly try things when they fail. I'm also not asking for elevated levels of critique anymore. I only mentioned it because of the guy who decided he wanted to throw that little "Basic Vetting" line out there.

>>51877753
You do you. I think it's a good thing that you've come into a sort of style for yourself, and your jumps are fun to read through.

I'm usually nocturnal because I used to work double shifts and nights, so generally I don't wake up until 7 PM PST and don't really go to sleep until 7 AM or so. It's probably why I generally skip over things like this.
>>
File: daily_picdump_2394_640_24.jpg (34KB, 466x600px) Image search: [Google]
daily_picdump_2394_640_24.jpg
34KB, 466x600px
>>51877793
I would give up the chance to Jumpchain to be able to slap you through the Internet.
>>
>>51877624
Dirge I'd go through and comb over your jumps for you if I thought I could actually do it well . I have a hard enough time keeping my own words straight let alone reading through a doorstopper like a college professor grading exams.

I think a lot of the reason you don't get critique like you want is because plenty of people just aren't good at that kind of thing. It's an intimidating task.
>>
>>51877827
>By the person that I offended herself.
Forgive me if I don't believe you, but considering what kind of doormat Red is I find that extremely hard to believe.
>>
File: Overwatch.docx.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Overwatch.docx.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I did a thing.
>>
>>51877870
for fucks sake.
>>
>>51877828
>Not jumping so when you come back at the end you can torture him.
>>
>>51877870
You absolute Madman
>>
>>51877827
>Look no offence, but you don't need to tell me something I already know. People told me that in IRC well over a year and a half back.
Alright, man. I'm just saying: not all of us were here that long ago, and I didn't find out you even wanted that sort of critique until you already left for SB. For what it's worth, I enjoy your jumps, and I hope that you're enjoying whatever else you've picked up.
>>
>>51877870
Wasn't there a claim on this?
>>
>>51877904
There was a soon™ claim that didn't go anywhere.
Basically jump squatting.
>>
>>51877926
Isn't this the second time that's happened this week? Well, it's probably for the best.
>>
File: 1452975082215.gif (363KB, 497x279px) Image search: [Google]
1452975082215.gif
363KB, 497x279px
>>51877870
I helped!
>>
>>51877870
>Boudacious Babes

Meme levels have reached critical.

>>51877935
What was the other one?
>>
>>51876797
Biker section, make the prices 50, 100, 200, 300 with the 50 and 100 ones free. There are a bit expensive for bike upgrades, that look to quickly become obsolete.

Add a little something to the Barbed wire Bat. Either an aura of intimidation when wielded, the ability to grab it from any convent place it could fit.

Like the strip club better then the dynamite.

bump the amount the Bike garage can hold to "has a spot for everyone's hog, you and each and every companion" or allow multiple purchases.

Drawbacks need work. One even thought this is a low power jump, 200 for all perks and items it two low. Also generic and vague. Say no superpowers/ superscience/ high tech/ magic/ psionics. You know, the stuff that is out of place in the setting, but not stuff from something like 80's action hero or red deal revolver for example. Or this setting perks and items.

Need more drawbacks. One could be Retribution: Madd approved where all the Sex and Drugs... aren't. The weed sold is actual herbal grass. Beer becomes fruit juice, the strip club deal in hugs, hand holding, and head pats. Like the game was censored.

One could be 'must be the spark plug' where you just can't seem to start any gas powered vehicle yourself without outside assistance. Someone else will need to turn the ignition for you. works fine once it is started, but if you turn it off.

Still think cash needs to be replenishing, since it is part of a backgrounds perk line. Maybe at a lower amount. And call it something thematic like Seed Money, the take, or something

The bikes could use a "faster then walking" think so they are actually relevant, either as a perk, or an after the jump freebie, that adds your top speed to their top speed while riding them, maybe something adding your durability to their durability. and letting them fly/submerse if you can.
Call it "The Ride Never Ends" or something.
>>
>>51877904
Yeah but it was claimed about a year ago and the jumpmakers haven't been seen in about 6 months.

>>51877952
He did!
>>
>>51877803
If a perk makes you extremely perceptive maybe it should say something along the lines of "you are extremely perceptive" at some point in the description text.
>>
>>51877870
And the waifu wars get some reinforcements sent to the front lines.
>>
>>51877935
Yeah, happened with CKII, too.
>>
>>51877904
Someone sat on a claim for it for a long ass time without doing anything with it, then they left /JC/ completely. They never dropped the claim but to be honest someone needed to pick this up even if they hadn't left, they were never going to do anything with it.
>>
>>51877958
I made most of this like a month ago and haven't been on. Are you kids still memeing that way? Am I hip yet?
>>
>>51877870
>>51877952
Wow, you guys are utter fucking dicks. Ironic, I know.
>>
>>51877982
Bodacious babes has become it's own language now.
We are ever accelerating towards critical waifu levels.
>>
File: 1486577058196.jpg (2MB, 8000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1486577058196.jpg
2MB, 8000x1500px
>>51877870
>Tracer Booty (Free To All):
You've done a good thing here, Cracker.
>>
>>51877870
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMUQr0UZiJs
>>
>>51877994
>critical waifu levels.
Anon please, this implies there is such a thing as enough waifus.
>>
>>51877870
>>51877952
>two SB-ers steal a claim
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>51877261
Clarification, the "You built a suit" superpowers include the suits, and the tech/engineering chops to have designed and built the suit in the first place?
>>
>>51877870
Oh also formatting got fucked up while converting and i didn't realize. Already fixed for the next version.
>>
>>51877876
>torturing someone for shitposting on the internet
That's sounds really petty desu
>>
>>51877827
>By the person that I offended herself.
Horseshit. Don't lie to excuse yourself.
>>
>>51877870
There's not nearly enough Drawbacks. Please! I need more points! Also, you've got some typos in the Drawbacks section. Wrong words here and there.
>>
>>51878041
I am. I honestly don't think he contributes anything to society or makes anybody happier or better off, not in the slightest, so he's a waste of human skin.
>>
>>51878028
Yes.
>>
>>51877870
Is it okay to spend all my budget on the girls?
>>
>>51878025
>Why am I not surprised?
Why are you still here?
>>
File: 1472514013839.gif (354KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1472514013839.gif
354KB, 500x281px
>>51878072
It's what I'm planning to do.

First on the list is Mei.
>>
>>51877964
>You might be high, but that doesn’t make you stupid. You happen to be pretty insightful, and have a way to put two and two together that most people don’t - and which can lead you to figuring out some far-out shit, man.

Good.

>>51877961
>Biker section, make the prices 50, 100, 200, 300 with the 50 and 100 ones free. There are a bit expensive for bike upgrades, that look to quickly become obsolete.

Will consider

>>51877961
>Add a little something to the Barbed wire Bat.

It's deadly enough tbqh. Like seriously those things will fuck you up.

>bump the amount the Bike garage can hold to "has a spot for everyone's hog, you and each and every companion" or allow multiple purchases.

I was actually planning on replacing it with a bike import option.

>200 for all perks and items it two low.

Not really - this is a setting where one normal person can do a lot of damage.

>Also generic and vague. Say no superpowers/ superscience/ high tech/ magic/ psionics. You know, the stuff that is out of place in the setting, but not stuff from something like 80's action hero or red deal revolver for example.

It was meant to take away all of out-of-setting stuff.

>Need more drawbacks.

Can't agree. Plenty of paths to 600 CP in drawbacks.

>Still think cash needs to be replenishing, since it is part of a backgrounds perk line.

Fair enough, will do.

>The bikes could use a "faster then walking" think so they are actually relevant, either as a perk, or an after the jump freebie, that adds your top speed to their top speed while riding them, maybe something adding your durability to their durability. and letting them fly/submerse if you can.

desu I'm okay with them becoming redundant - that can happen to nearly any equipment in jumps that allow for their specialization.
>>
>>51878075
Why am I still here? Because I can hope beyond hope that this community doesn't just abandon all its rules and eventually reforms itself? Because I'm disappointed that anons can't keep it in their pants long enough to respect a claim?
>>
>>51878094
Better leave now m8 because it's only going to get worse for you from here on out.
>>
>>51878057
If you've got suggestions for how to torture people, I'm happy to hear them. I'll go back over the grammar. Need to do so anyway.

>>51878072
I can't in good conscience condemn your choice.

>>51878089
I swear to God I was this close to banning people from companioning Mei just to spite Mei players.
>>
>>51878106
That's a-MEI-zing.
>>
>>51878094
It's been nearly a year since they made their claims, and we never heard from them again, ever. No updates, no "we're working on it", no "we're waiting for more". If you stop existing you can't really hold something.
>>
File: 22181_original.gif (930KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
22181_original.gif
930KB, 245x250px
>>51878025
>>
>>51878105
I just can't believe the fucking IRC would condone this. They're supposed to be a voice of reason for this thread.
>>
File: 94a.jpg (494KB, 1600x848px) Image search: [Google]
94a.jpg
494KB, 1600x848px
>>51878106
The Ice Queen cometh.
>>
>>51878106
>I swear to God I was this close to banning people from companioning Mei just to spite Mei players.
I would have fucking fully supported this decision. I hate her so much.
>>
>>51878132
You know when everyone is against what you want that usually means you're wrong.
Might be time for some introspection to check.
>>
>>51878094
>>51878132
Well, since we offend your sensibilities so much, why don't you go somewhere else and make your own Jumpchain, without blackjack and hookers and badwrongfun?
>>
>>51878132
>implying anyone has control
Anon, if Val can spark four Dragonball jumps being made in a week and getting the original endjump replaced, then this is chickenshit.
>>
>>51874369
So I have a stupid question but I have to ask will there be a canon companion option and if so does it have to be a hero card that we companion? We have yet to have in jumpchain a place where we can companion the dark magician girl... I just think that's wrong.
>>
>>51878130
Do you or do you not have an account on SB? Did Dick and head specifically come into the IRC to relinquish their claims, or did they not?

I'm reasonably sure I know exactly what I'm talking about.
>>
>>51878147
>replaced
It was made redundant. That is the key difference.
I don't know if you've bothered to check lately, but ye olde dragonball endjump still exists as an option if you'd like to end things in a classic fashion.
>>
>>51878147
Just remember to always shit all over the person who makes things possible for you.
>>
>>51878025
Dick said he put it on hold.
Five. Fucking. Months ago.
That's almost half a year.
And that's terrible.

All without posting a WIP of any kind.
>>
>>51878155
Have you heard from Dick and Head in the last nine months? I sure haven't. Did we have to wait a year to hear back from them before this was okay? Two?
>>
>>51878113
>liking mei
>going for lowest common denominator mei puns
If justice exists in this world you will burn in the deepest circles of hell for all of eternity.

>>51878139
>that feeling of absolute despair when you first realize she's almost frozen you
>that fucking ni hao then headshot
>>
>>51878054
Why are you this dead set on stirring up namefag drama anon? What's he even excusing himself from? Why would he even lie about offending Red when he basically got her mad enough to leave for a week?
>>
>>51878132
Seriously. Make your own community then if you hate this one so much.
>>
>>51878092
>It's deadly enough tbqh. Like seriously those things will fuck you up.
I saw Walking Dead, and agree they are nasty. But so is any non CP baseball bat you bought from a store and wrapped with barbed wire, also bought from a store. It need to be better then something you could casually make in 30 min or less from widely available components, or there is no intelligent reason to spend 100/200 CP on it at all.
>>
File: 1436926223723.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1436926223723.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>51878155
>>51878132
>>51878094

Pull the other one.
>>
>>51878139
Fat girls are universally hateable.
>>
>>51878195
No you don't get it she's THICC not fat.
>>
>>51878167
It's not shitting on, it's making a comparison. You'll notice how I never insulted her, merely pointed out that if one is possible, then so is the other. You claiming the IRC has any control is just silly unless you're implying Val is controlling the IRC, which is just as dumb an accusation.
>>
>>51878174
>Not waiting ten to fifteen years like a reasonable person.
What an inconsiderate piece of shit you are.
/sarcasm
>>
>>51878195
>>
>>51878205
No, she's fat. And THICC isn't real, anon.
>>
>>51878189
Hmm. Fair enough, will make it so that it is naturally intimidating.
>>
>>51878205
Dude look at the newest art. She is fat under there.
>>
>>51878195
>>51878205
Reminder that fucking Forbes wrote an article about a bug where Mei isn't thic enuff.
>>
>>51878232
Wut?
>>
>>51878175
Actually if I remember correctly, certain versions of Hell are actually frozen. I think like in Dante's Inferno, so Nice fans would enjoy that.
>>
>>51878184
>Why would he even lie about offending Red when he basically got her mad enough to leave for a week?
Dirge has blown things out of proportion before. If there was a spat, it's extremely unlikely that she would tell him to never talk to her again. Yet for some reason dirge seems to have convinced himself of this fact despite no evidence implying Red could even get that angry.

A better question is why she isn't here trying to talk to him. She's usually on point apologizing every time he comes here to bite the bait.
>>
>>51878236
https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/01/26/overwatchs-latest-bizarre-controversy-a-bug-is-making-mei-too-skinny/#6847302e7b2e

>>51878246
No, see, it's an ironic hell.
>>
>>51878246
>Nice fans
*Mie fans, god damn cellular device.
>>
>>51878150
Sorry, homeslice.

Companion option will be limited to Heroes and Heroes subtypes.

...Mostly for consistency's sake.

I'm not against a "anything that you can reasonably connect to Heroes" option on principle, which would allow you to get to Dark Magician through Dimension Explosion (and DMG, in turn), but I find it difficult to believe thread would be cool with that.
>>
>>51878008
God bless Overwatch fanartists.
>>
No one make an Overwatch-themed Edition for next thread.
>>
>>51878194
Digger you are making a precure jump right? I dont want to pressure you but rather I want to ask something, will it be in parts like the kamen rider jumps or will it be just one?
>>
>>51878292
You got a name lined up or something?
>>
>>51878277
I don't know how you keep missing it, but >>51870070 is valid, right?
>>
>>51878292
Don't MEI-ke me hit you.
>>
>>51878260
>https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/01/26/overwatchs-latest-bizarre-controversy-a-bug-is-making-mei-too-skinny/#6847302e7b2e
Paul Tassi looks like a tool.

>>51878292
You can't tell me what to do!
You're not my real dad!
>>
>>51877870
>Anna's Ult
Accurate name!
>>
>>51878308
On the off chance you're serious: no. The Launch Bay is for the ships you buy in the jump.
>>
>>51878277
Understandable... It wouldn't make a ton of sense but I had to ask. Hopefully one day though there will be a jump where that is a valid option.
>>
>>51878303
Yeah, I've got happiness charge since I watched it to the end.
By necessity it'll have to be individual jumps, as I'm not familiar with all of the Precures.
>>
>>51878341
>On the off chance you're serious
Excuse me, sir, but what are you implying?
>>
>>51878322
Realized that like 20 seconds after I posted the pdf.

It's not the dumbest thing I've done. At least I remembered to actually upload the jump this time.
>>
>>51878175
I enjoy that the tips for fighting her are just super borked. "She's weak to being focused down by your team!" Last I checked, she has a team herself, and all characters can get fucked by being ganged up on. What do you do by yourself? "She's weak at range!" Bullshit, icicles suck at any range besides sniping range. "Try high mobility!" Slowed to 10% move speed in an attosecond the moment she licks you with her fucking snow gun.

And she's so fucking tanky. between the wall, 250 health and the invincibility/selfheal. Gaaaah, so salty just thinking about it.
>>
>>51877870
Someone needs to murder you right the fuck now.
>>
>>51878247
I don't think you understand anon, we don't give a fuck about Dirge or Red and whatever drama they have. You're trying to spin this into a soap opera despite knowing jack shit about what happened. Show us the logs of what they said to each other, and we might entertain you.
>>
>>51877966
Put your trip back on, Cena
>>
>>51878381
I'd rather you got axed instead desu. It's not like you've ever done anything productive in your entire life.
>>
>>51878385
Why would Cena shit on himself like that?
>>
>>51878385
You're not even trying to make sense now.
Even we think you're a disappointment.
>>
File: 1484093451428.png (496KB, 1000x1467px) Image search: [Google]
1484093451428.png
496KB, 1000x1467px
>>51877870
I'm just glad everyone is mad.
>>
>>51878229
Source? Post them or something? Last time I checked she was average but busty in the official art.
>>
>>51878396
Because he's an oddbod.
>>
>>51878375
Swear to god, fighting Mei is an emotional roller coaster. Get the drop on her and she'll pop the healing cube on 1 HP right as half her team shows up to fuck you in the ass.

>>51878381
Well you might as well try. Don't seem to have much else going on in your life right now.
>>
>>51878359
That the subject matter made me believe you were not actually asking to have your question answered, but to stir shit.

Sorry if that's actually not the case.
>>
>>51878411
It is a thing of beauty isn't it? Like watching a house-fire spiral out of control.
>>
File: He's baaaaack!.png (474KB, 1192x1330px) Image search: [Google]
He's baaaaack!.png
474KB, 1192x1330px
>>51871762
I'm the classy villain type, the schemer who works in the shadows to accomplish my goals. And occasionally letting loose some delicious ham when things are going my way. Very quick, something like yelling SURPRISE with a slasher grin before going back to a straight face.
>>
>>51878411
I'm honestly just surprised there aren't more people mad.
>>
>>51878425
>Get her down to nothing somehow, she pops her stasis, try to run away now that you're spent, run into icewall.
Haaaaaaate.
>>
>>51878446
It's because this thread values waifus over everything else, to include common decency.
>>
File: feels crazy man.jpg (44KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
feels crazy man.jpg
44KB, 600x720px
>>51878446
I'm always mad.
>>
>>51878446
There's really no reason for people to get upset outside of dramafags.
Really none at all. I liked Dick and Head, but there comes a point where you can't hoard a claim anymore and they passed it twice over.
>>
>>51877870
>all that shiny shit
>everyone's just going to ignore everything except the waifu dump
>>

Pandaren: A mysterious and elusive race, your kin hail originally from the lost, mist-shrouded continent of Pandaria. Black-and-white bearfolk akin to the furbolg, your people are considered but fairy tales to Azeroth. And until the mists dissipate around the lost continent after the Cataclysm, years from now, that will still be the case.
Besides an affinity for the martial arts, there is one skill your people value above ALL. OTHERS. Cooking. To be a chef is a highly respected position, and your nascent skills at cooking - just waiting to be practiced and mastered - will quickly leave you famous the world-over. But ‘lo, there’s two particular groups of Pandaren for you to decide from...
+Mainlander: You have dwelled on Pandaria your whole life, growing attuned to the way the land almost breathes in tandem with it’s inhabitants. In fact, such a life has left you more sensitive to the movements and emotions of spirits - both those wild spiritual entities, and the spirits of those people and individuals you interact with.
+Wandering Isle: Eight-hundred-and-fifty years ago, Liu Lang began exploring far past the mists of Pandaria - taking with him his compatriot turtle named Shen-Zin Su, who could always return to the shore of his birth. In that time, even long-past Liu Lang’s death, Shen-Zin Su has continued to grow - and in that time, he has become the Wandering Isle. You were born on Shen-Zin Su’s back, and still have the adventurous, wild blood of Liu Lang coursing through your body - you have a drive to explore any of the myriad lands you may come across, and receive a slight hint of luck in discovering the strange and amazing.

While we’re on a Blizzard train, update’s back in gear
>>
>>51878446
I'm mad because I want more drawbacks to be able to buy the shiny shit like >>51878472 says
>>
Ride to hell draft 2. Changed up dealer and Cop perklines, changed up Biker's 200 CP perk and item, lowered prices on bike mods, added bike import option.
>>
>>51878485
No, it's not. You need to leave again.
>>
>>51878485
Good to hear. How's Legion going? Was it any good?
>>
>>51878485
Well I guess today just keeps getting better.
Glad to see you're not ded friendo.
>>
File: 1452983828021.png (229KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1452983828021.png
229KB, 800x450px
>>51878459
Sounds like a "you" problem to me
>>
>>51878512
Not him, but RWBY doesn't even have good waifus. Especially Nora, who's a shit.
>>
File: 1437331384512.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1437331384512.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
>>51878534

I disagree in part but respect your god given right as an anon to say such things
>>
File: Mei Waves.gif (266KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
Mei Waves.gif
266KB, 666x666px
>>51878485
>>
>>51878485
Hey, what's your favorite perk? It's Infectious Bite, isn't it?
>>
>>51878355
Couldn't you make your own jump based off of the archetype she's in?
>>
>>51878459
feels great being a husband kinda person because people don't get into stupid arguements like this
>>
>>51878562
What have you done?
>>
>>51878562
Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>51878562
Why you do these things man?
Why you do? That wasn't even clever it was just mean.
>>
>>51878574
Reminder that someone here husbando'd Sheogorath of all people.
>>
>>51878576
Rood.
>>
>>51878425
Do Cybernetics stay across Alt-Forms? If I Import a Companion that favours a non-human Form, can I have their Cyborg bits fitted for that Form?
>>
>>51878562
>>51878575
>>51878591
[Insert anime girl with question marks here] Not the one who posted that by the way
>>
>>51878608
>Do Cybernetics stay across Alt-Forms?
Really up to you. I'm assuming most people would at least want In The Shell to be an alt-form.

>If I Import a Companion that favours a non-human Form, can I have their Cyborg bits fitted for that Form?
If you rule they stay between alt forms then they would change to fit that form. But to import them you have to give them a human/gorilla/omnic form.
>>
>>51878568
Someone could but I have been out of Yu gi oh so long it wouldn't be a good idea for me to do it. I think it would likely be a generic Yu gi oh monster world or perhaps just splitting up the Yu gi oh jump and adding a cannon companion option (She appears in both the original series and GX as a character). However again that should be someone with a bit more knowledge on the subject and a bit less laziness.
>>
>>51878644
No idea where my name went.
>>
>>51878494
Looking good. Torn between Cop and Biker. There's another "discrete" hiding in the "Discreet" perk btw.
>>
31. Rorouni Kenshin
Perks: Distant Sky, Honest Work (Medicine), Like A Fox, A Doctor's Care, A Tender Heart, Identifying Scar, Warrior's Spirit, Unique Style, Heart of the Sword 3
Items: A Good Blade, Meiji Era Clothing, Basic Cooking Gear, Dojo
Destiny (Honest Work Suke, A Doctor's Care Hana, A Tender Heart Oto)
Drawbacks: The Oath

Okay, so I'm bored with the sausagefest and have decided to pick up chicks this jump:

Suke is my childhood best friend and the only person I trust to gather herbs beside myself. She's lucky, stubborn, stoic, kind, and has a long memory. Not the best student, but I'm happy to spend however long it takes to teach a stupid, stupid friend who would throw their life away in a rigged gambling den. At least I can prove their rigged, so that's a good place to start.

Hana is a professional street thug and gets along with Zeke well enough that I sometimes worry about them running away together. Zeke's gay, but he has about 280 years of experience with explosives and knows how to make cannolis, and that's enough for her. She's a sarcastic sort, but she's pragmatic, forceful, and extremely loyal. I'm definitely hiding her, and my build is practically tailored to turning her into an ex-criminal. Or at least an ex-thug.

Oto is the reason I have the Dojo in the first place. She is the second daughter of the Dojo's previous owner, and with the rest of her family dead from illness, she just wants to pass on her father's teachings before passing away herself. But unfortunately I cured her with basic anti-biotics. She's a grateful, polite, dutiful sort, very disciplined until you get a few drinks into her. Then she's just a sad drunk with a dead family.

They were all too willing to leave this world behind, for their own reasons. Mostly to get away from things, or the memory of things we solved.
>>
>>51878662
Nice catch, will fix.

Gonna head off now because holy shit I have shit to do but I'll read anything that has a (you) in it.
>>
File: 1369997797759.jpg (254KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1369997797759.jpg
254KB, 1440x900px
>>51878505
Pretty decent so far. have finished most of the class campaigns except for Monk so I know what each Class Hall / Order Leader position will give on purchase. Gonna have to be expensive unfortunately, but it'll be worth it.

>>51878507
>>51878555
Thanks, guys.

>>51878562
>pic related

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>51878670
I feel like this is a stupid question, but did you make Problem Sleuth?
>>
Does anybody know some good perks for the rare Scientist of a Mentally Healthy Persuasion?
>>
>>51878694
Yes. For future reference, I am responsible for many terrible things.
>>
>>51878719
I'm aware.

Is there anything else?

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39469228/#39477570

I don't think they're terrible, by the way.
>>
>>51878707
Strong spark.
>>
>>51878707
Superman: the Animated Series has Sane Science. Also, Ricks aren't /inherently/ insane, they just end up that way.
>>
>>51878494
Cash getting replenished is next draft or did I misread a post?

.. what kind of sawn-off double-barrel shotgun or colt revolver comes with magazines? is that a copy/paste error from the rifle?
>>
>>51878719
Problem Sleuth was good though.
Good enough to make me go start reading the comic again after Justice got it thrown his way at least.
>>
>>51877870
How would Cybernetics mesh with an Omnic body?

Could you just wank it as being a special model or something?

My knowledge Overwatch comes solely from those introduction shorts they made.
>>
>>51878741
I have a terrible memory, but I think I did Redline too? I remember some hubbub about it with some nice folks in the IRC.
>>
File: 1487855244811.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1487855244811.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Since the op didnt put it up heres the pdf for the next thread
>>
>>51878106
With all the Mei hate, how about a nemesis drawback?

Also, sexual objectification. In one or both directions.
>>
>>51878773
Thanks. Also, fuck, I'm sorry. That probably wan't the best post to link.
>>
File: 1487819359340.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1487819359340.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51878778
Oh wait fuck no thats not it I am so fucking sorry this is it.
>>
>>51878778
Wrong thread homey. Unless you want an All Tomorrows jump.
>>
>>51878778
Oh man, I haven't seen this in years. Thanks for the mispost. I didn't save it the first time I saw it and forgot what it was called..
>>
>>51878743
Seems Legit.
>>51878759
Thanks. Didn't know about the Superman Perk.
>>
>>51878778
What the fuck is this anyways?
>>
>>51878818
Here's a quote without any context.
>Note the female’s elongated, pit-like vagina. When mating, the males descend
into it like subway commuters.
>>
>>51878765
>>51878797
Thanks, but I'm overdramatic and silly, because it's fun for me to do so. If you want to imagine all my posts as a man on stage stuttering and hamming his way through lines, it would really help me out.
>>
>>51878818
Scifi thingamajig about post-humans after humanity got wrecked by a bunch of spooky life-warping aliens. Lots of body horror, apparently.
>>
>>51878770
Just upgraded tech, yeah.

>>51878789
Could work.
>>
>>51878835
Ah my mistake. Sorry about that.
>>
>>51878827
>Bullshit, there's no way that's in there-
>>51878778
What the actual fuck.
How have I never borne witness to this pit of hilarity and insanity before?
>>
>>51878898
>>51878818
>>51878812
>>51878806
I am lefitimately sorry I was trying to post this>>51878798

Please forgive me.
>>
>>51878853
Any possibility you might throw in Zenyatta's Prayer Orbs as an Item at some point? Those things are really neat.
>>
>>51878898
A couple things you need to understand.

1. The guy who made it has a really ugly art style.

2. Even in the engineered races, he doesn't ever think about aesthetics.

3. All biologists or those interested in biology are massive perverts pre-occupied with sex and mating. t. biologist.

4. This dude has a transformation and body horror fetish. Hell he made one alien race called the 'fucker' that kills people by humping them with a spike penis.
>>
>>51878917
We're having fun, no apologies necessary
>>
>>51878930
Man I just don't even know how to handle Zenyatta's stuff. It's not at all clear how much is just more tech and how much is literal straight up robo buddha magic. I just today decided to actually go with the magic interpretation for the perk.

But I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>51878930
You can get a knockoff version in Warframe's customization table.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (63KB, 845x521px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
63KB, 845x521px
>>51878494
Dead end

Cop (900)

Face of the Law (Free)
Sense of Danger (800)
Roadblocks (600)
Manhunter (300)
Badge and Uniform (Free)
Siren and Light (Free)
License to Speed (200)
Discrete (0)

First start to the right, straight on until sundown. That extradimensional island got clingy towards the end, but I can't fault a graceful loser. She did tell me to be careful along the way, though. Something about the fever dreams of adolescence bleeding into the dreamscape. Eh, I'm sure it's nothing important.

Alright, new jump! Wait. Something geels...wrong.

Day 1: The town's almost abandoned, physically and economically. It's deathly quiet, and yet there's signs of construction everywhere.

Day 4: Close inspection of the town reveals that many of the building seem unfinished and purposeless, a trait shared by the few residents. They all look the same, and their joints are unhealthily proportioned. I almost walked in on what appeared to be a possesed realdoll grinding on a biker.

Day 7: Interviewed the most human-seeming locals. Reports of blackout-induced temporal resets have been confirmed.

Day 8: I finally saw it: The horizon, glitching into what a blue hell of distorted geometries. This town, these people-it's all a flimsy mask for some eldritch force which apparently enjoys '80s biker caricatures. Hypothesis: This town is the outcome of a MKULTRA experiment that succeeded in making contact with the Boneless after being defeated by the Doctor.

The AMP Resonator is primed. None of these monsters will escape to infest the rest of reality. Deus vult.

>>51878778
>>51878798
PFFFFFFFT

Oh man. This takes me /way/ back to the days when I genuinely thought evolution was the ultimate source of all evil.

The funny thing is, looking at nature documentaries the only weird thing about snaiads and fuckers is the fact that they're large, ambulatory vertebrates.

>>51878812
There's been a couple threads themed around stuff like it recently. Speculative evolution/bioogy
>>
>>51878974
Evolution isn't the problem, it's icky weird sex.
>>
>>51878778
So uh, I'll go ahead and ask the true burning question here.

Jump when?
>>
>>51878953
Does Guardian Angel provide an intelligence boost?
>>
>>51878999
Considering the only person I know of who has first-hand experience with this kind of horror would be val and that's only because she lives in natures biological monster Factory I vote we pester her into making it.
>>
>>51879004
In some ways. It makes you a savant at everything medical related. So you'll be great at memorizing symptoms and deducing causes of ailments and the like along inventing stuff, but it might not help much with quantum mechanics.
>>
>>51879042
What kind of secret does Boop use? Does it have anything to do with me knowing the truth about Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>>
>>51878999
If you can make up a few backgrounds and give me some general spitball ideas I may be able to throw something together. I am not touching subway vagina though.
>>
>>51879069
What else would be such a valuable piece of knowledge?
>>
>>51879103
The number of licks to the center of a tootsie pop.

Why women have to be so contrarian.

Why cats are assholes.
>>
Mercy or Tracer?
>>
>>51879131
Mercy, because Tracer is a lesbian and in a relationship already. Also because Mercy has the superior butt and accent.
>>
>>51879131
Tracer is a lesbian and Mercy is cuter.
>>
>>51879094
I hope you add a drawback or time option or something to start in the Summer of Man or something so you can prevent the Qu from fucking up humanity. Because what they did was absolutely horrific.
>>
>>51879144
Who is canonically taken in this setting?
>>
>>51879148
I would if I ever did make it a jump, right now its all just talk and I dont plan on claiming. Just one of those could be interesting things.
>>
>>51879118
>Why cats are assholes.
Isn't that self explanatory?

>>51879131
The heals MILF is best, obviously.
>>
>>51879094
Well unless you restrict us exclusively to the sapient ones, you'd need a perk guaranteeing we're intelligent while we're playing a back monkey or whatever.
>>
>>51879158
(Wait, Mercy is married? I've never heard about that. I know Torbjorn has like ten kids, Widowmaker was brainwashed into killing her husband, 76 and Reaper never got into a relationship, Winston is the only smart gorilla on earth, Mercy has a girlfriend, Reinhardt is married to JUSTICE and etc and so forth, but never heard anything about Mercy. You sure?)
>>
>>51879208
I didn't say Mercy was married? I'm asking who is taken.
>>
>>51879208
(I meant Tracer towards the end with that girlfriend comment)
>>
>>51879144
>>51879147
Tracer is gay?
Who's the lucky lady?
>>
>>51879208
>Winston is the only smart gorilla on earth
>Reinhardt is married to JUSTICE
Is it weird that half the reason I made this jump was to be Winston's friend and the other half was to bro it up with Reinhardt?

>>51879217
Some redhead from the Christmas comic.
>>
File: 11-6.jpg (240KB, 1334x700px) Image search: [Google]
11-6.jpg
240KB, 1334x700px
>>51879217
>>
>>51879213
Ah, my bad. Most of the women are single as far as I know, with Tracer as the only exception off the top of my head.
>>
>>51879217
They basically did it for SJW brownie points. You know how it is.
>>
>>51879237
She's completely vanilla next to the sapient, talking gorilla.
If anybody needs to check their privilege, it's the people who aren't sapient, talking gorillas.
>>
>>51879252
Gorillas don't have rights.
>>
>>51879217
See >>51879232 and >>51879234. She's pretty cute, they seem to have been together for a while and live together.

>>51879232
Winston is a dork, and I adore dorks, so you get a pass there. Reinhardt is simple, positive and innocent in a way, so you pass there too. You got good taste in potential friends.
>>
>>51879252
Reminder to the entire thread that the moon is covered with sapient, talking super soldier gorillas like Winston, but they're angry and want to rebel against humanity at the nearest possible convenience.
>>
>>51879295
Yeah, you're right.
Plus there's still whatever conspiracy Sombra was digging up that convinced her to start doing shit IRL.
>>
>>51879295
Sounds like a job for heavensanon.
>>
>>51879307
Did the conspiracy convince her to get that dyke haircut too?
>>
>>51879295
Honestly, I'm probably just going to terraform the moon and let the apes have it, but that's just the American in me.
>>
>>51879322
>Moon of the Apes
>>
>>51879317
Nah, that's a cyberpunk haircut. It's what all the zero cool hackers are wearing, in the 2070s as imagined by the 1980s.
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>51879295
>>51879309
I'M ON IT

LEMME AT 'EM, COACH

>mfw Captcha has treadmills

The cycle continues.
>>
>>51879333
>that's a cyberpunk haircut
I've never seen it in cyberpunk. I just see it on tumblr more or less.

In cyberpunk you see mohawks and such on your punk ladies, not the half-shaved head with long hair on the other side.
>>
>>51879358
It's a floppy mohawk with neon tubes.
>>
>>51879358
Nah, trust me, it's a hacker thing. Or what a team of concept artists think a hacker is supposed to look like, at least.
>>
>>51879295
It's really amazing Overwatch humanity still exists at all. Between building sapeint robot slaves, multiple SkyNets and sapient super soldier gorilla slaves they should, statistically speaking, have probably been wiped out by now.
>>
>>51879375
Show me the hackers anon, the radfem hackers on steroids (aka starbucks coffee.)
>>
>>51879358
It's the kind of thing that shows up in Shadowrun on occasion.
Sure tumbler dykes love the style, but it was hip at one point.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>51878852
>after humanity got wrecked by a bunch of spooky life-warping aliens

Wait, they used the EXACT same plot from After Man?

>>51877870
Drawbacks: Wrath of the Gods, Ragnarok (1600)

Australian Outback

Human, neutral, support

Tracer Booty (Free)
We're Gonna Do Great! (Free)
Hello Hello (Free)
Let's Break It Down! (1400)
Experience Tranquility (1200)
The Light of Order (900)
Guardian Angel (600)
Healing Staff (500)
Symetra's Gun (300)
Shield Generator and Teleporter (0)

>attempts were made to establish peace with the remaining omnics, including gifting them the Australian outback
>gifting them
>the Australian outback

Guys? Guys, I think I just found out why the killer robots hate you. If the word "hate" were engraved on each atom of every circuit in every complex they inhabited, it would not equal one-billionth of the hate they feel for humans at any given micro-instant. For you. Hate. Hate.

Oh, well. SHODAN. Red Queen. GLaDOS. Angela. Kindly show these upstarts what a /real/ post-singularity robot apocalypse looks like.

I guess this light tech's pretty neat. It'll help answer one of the big questions here: Do robots have souls? Because if they do, as a stopgate measure to that, I'll spray everything with Judgement-hardlight to ghostbust the things in the right direction.

Hmm. That temporal stabiliser's probably worth a look too, once I fully stabilise the poor girl's tachyon field.

>panicked screaming about omnics spontaneously sprouting angelic haos and turning on each other, and questioning from the major nations

I'm helping!

>>51879019
Far as I know not even Australia has anything as bad as this. Not unless the 3-foot glowing worms sometimes develop human faces. Or if dingos swing from tree to tree Tarzan-style.

>>51879256
>>51879295

#apelivesmatter

Seriously though, why haven't they already invented space travel?

>>51879069
shhh
>>
>>51874390
Pressure Points that make the blood flow go catastrophically wrong. Speed enchantment durable enough to wall through a skyscraper that just fell on you. Gou is about having a greater will to conquer and basically from what I understand just gives no fucks about defense it hits unless it's something like the MC's super mode after it got an upgrade, he could hit him even in that super mode before but after the upgrade the MC's melancholy exceeded Gou's will to conquer.
>>
>>51879404
Well, it might have worked out except we'll never know because a bunch of human extremists then proceeded to nuke the outback.
>>
>>51879404
too busy remembering Harambe to research space travel
>>
>>51879404
All Tomorrows is made by the same guy as After Man.
>>
>>51879404
Winston was super pissed after they killed his scientist human dad in an uprising, so he stranded them while leaving for Earth.
>>
>>51877870
Does the Spider's Vision device reveal allies and neutrals as well, or only enemies?
>>
File: Elf6.png (398KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Elf6.png
398KB, 810x1080px
>>51879340

Bodacious Babes

This had me thinking bro, did you kill Sokka's girlfriend?
>>
>>51879412
Are you the jumpmaker? Not him, but I had some questions of my own.
>>
>>51877870
Does Old Soldiers let you stay till the normal end of the jump, or is it a replacement effect and you still have ten years, just at a different time?

If you take the Chronal drawback and the Chronal power does the drawbacks note about not being able to abuse your condition apply?

How would Wrath of the Gods work if you take Old Soldiers?

Don't suppose you'd consider putting an option into Cybernetics for Symmetra's hard light projector, so you can actually make things?

Is there a drawback cap?

All told this looks pretty good.Kudos to you and Digger.
>>
>>51879449
Jury's out on that one, haven't been to Avatar yet. Probably not. I'm irresponsible, not a total dick.
>>
>>51879340
HEAVENS, NO!

Bad Heavens.

What did we tell you about destroying the moon? No Luna snacks for you.
>>
>>51879466
>Luna snacks
Luna's snacks are probably made from dog semen and moon rocks.
>>
>>51879452
Nope sorry man just a dude who has recently watched FotNS and FotCS in a single sitting.
>>
>>51879404
To be entirely fair, everything seems to indicate they were cool with getting the Outback. Right up until Junkrat's pals blew it up and turned it into a Road Warrior fanfic.

>>51879453
>Does Old Soldiers let you stay till the normal end of the jump, or is it a replacement effect and you still have ten years, just at a different time?
Completely forgot but I was going to clarify that. You can choose either or.

>If you take the Chronal drawback and the Chronal power does the drawbacks note about not being able to abuse your condition apply?
Nah, but using it may more rapidly expend your charge like it apparently does for Tracer.

>How would Wrath of the Gods work if you take Old Soldiers?
I'm going to say the Programs are much smarter and are able to more rapidly produce more advanced omnics.

>Don't suppose you'd consider putting an option into Cybernetics for Symmetra's hard light projector, so you can actually make things?
Good idea. That does seem to come from her hand, forgot about that.

>Is there a drawback cap?
Nope.

>All told this looks pretty good.Kudos to you and Digger.
Glad you liked it.
>>
>>51877870
>Support perk line
>all the tech and smarts perks scattered everywhere
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pusZXECS0mM
>>
>>51878485
Lookin forward to what you do with the other races.
>>
Oh also, what the hell happened with the Drive while I was gone?
>>
>>51879683
Brutus nuked it and rebuilt it from scratch to delink the Lewd drive.
>>
>>51879558
How many episodes is that? I've been thinking of binge watching myself.
>>
>>51879720
FotNS is 152 and has an ova that I watched as well. My brain broke a little.
>>
File: Take it with a touch of salt.png (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Take it with a touch of salt.png
38KB, 640x640px
Is AnonHeart on? I have a question about Naming from Practical Guide to Evil.
>>
>>51879378
Must repress inner villain... fuck it, I'm using all my knowledge to rule earth with reyvetails, Gundams, and a whole slew nonending machines.

Let the TRUE machine uprising begin.
>>
After weeks of thinking about it I finally decided what kind of creatures I want in my inner world.

Im going with carbuncles, critters of all kinds with gemstone horns, orb, or othersuch things growing from their heads.

Now I just need to figure out how to make an ecosystem with natural organic gemstone critters.

Also pixies of all sorts of the glowy kinds.
>>
>>51874369
>Anyway, I assure you this question totally has no bearing whatsoever on this jump, but: Cyber Dragons or Vehicroids?
Yes.

>>51879131
Yes.
>>
>>51880306
You could start with examining creatures with natural minerals in their biology already. Like those shellfish with metal shells, or pearls with clams.
>>
File: cute2.png (3KB, 64x76px) Image search: [Google]
cute2.png
3KB, 64x76px
>>51880306
impeccible taste anon
>>
>>51879131
Mei.

Come at me bros.
>>
>>51880360
>Liking fat
>>
>>51880352
I was going to start with dragons, they often have gems grown in them somewhere.

>>51880356
They are adorable.
>>
Quick! What is the difference between the black and white creepypastas?
>>
>>51880534
Readability and nothing else.
>>
>>51880534
Nothing, its just to make it easier to read.
>>
>>51880534
One is easier to read with the lights off, the other users less ink to print.
>>
>>51880543 >>51880545 >>51880546
Thank you very much.
>>
>>51879131
Zarya
>>
File: confusion.png (68KB, 177x237px) Image search: [Google]
confusion.png
68KB, 177x237px
>>51880546
>the other users less ink to print.
…Have you ever actually printed a jump out?
Thread posts: 795
Thread images: 100

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.