[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1357: Killer Klowns Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 54

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51850132
>>
Anyone ever feel like helping a horrible villain that doesn't deserve your sympathy?

I RE I'd probably make Eveline non-infectious then adopt her or something, I feel weirdly bad for bioweapons trying to act on their natural desires for parental love but fucking it up because they're a freaky monster that was horribly mis-raised by sociopaths.

thread died right after I posted it
>>
>>51860106
Yeah you can take more than one although too many doctors spoil the dead flesh.

I'd try to do a bulk import option but to be honest I've no idea how I'd fit/structure it. The Home and Companion options are pretty weird in Penny Dreadful and I think the houses work better.
>>
Can humans git gud in God of Highschool or I'd it like DBZ where you're consigning yourself to mediocrity by not being a monkey?
>>
How does this look folks?

Atmotron -400
unfortunately you're going to eventually need to go somewhere that isn't exactly a class M planet, such as a heavily magnetized spaceship graveyard, a barren asteroid or even an icy comet streaking through the endless void, now in the old times people made pressurized suits to protect themselves, but science has advanced give us the Atmotron, this device creates an atmosphere complete with radiation shielding based on the environment found in your ship in a 805 kilometer radius sphere from its point of impact in roughly 2 minutes.
It will not work in places where there is already an existing atmosphere, such as stars, gas giants, planets with toxic atmospheres , vapor clouds, etc. when used. You gain another one in 72 hours
>>
>>51860171
Her desire for a family is hinted to be because of her addled brain misinterpreting her programming to blend into and infiltrate social groups. An Eveline that isn't a mind-controlling fungus monster could want anything. She might want a family still, or she might want nothing to do with mankind.
>>
>>51860244
That first paragraph is one hell of a run-on sentence. Like.... shit, nigga. Punctuation.
>>
>>51859766
Like the voiceover of the guys playing it say, that's not a nuke explosion. Nukes in RL are pretty damn finicky though, and involve a conventional explosive trigger, it might have been a dud that couldn't / failed to go critical (or maybe the idiot involved couldn't tell a nuke from a big but conventional bomb, I don't know the backstory of how he got it).
>>
>>51860233
Humans can git very gud, though until the Taboo is lifted they'll be shit against gods no matter how strong they are. Magical beings are generally stronger overall than humans, though. It's recommended that you cheat via magic items or spirit pacts.
>>
>>51859935
Weapons only since I don't believe there was ever any magically enchanted armor in the show, aside from maybe the giant shogun armor Jack used once.
>>
>>51860248
That note literally says there are two possibilities. Either she's just fucking up her programming, or she legitimately wants a family like any little girl would.

It's important to remember that Eveline isn't a clump of mold, she's a human fetus spliced with DNA from magic mushrooms. Presumably capacities for human wants and desires would still exist within her.
>>
>>51860171
According to Daughters, she brainwashed the Baker Family after she overheard them talking about taking her and Mia to the nearby town in a few days and turning them over to the authorities. Now, keep in mind that Eveline's been raised by Umbrella, or a company like them if not them. How do you think she feels about the "authorities", especially now that she's finally found a family and escaped their grasp?
>>
>>51860270
The guy in question definitely knows a nuke from a conventional bomb. He's ex-military. No, the errors are just because Ride To Hell: Retribution is not a very good game in any respect. Bad writing, bad gameplay, bad animation. I guess the voice acting's alright, at least, but other than that...
>>
>>51860205
>too many doctors spoil the dead flesh
Tell me about it. I was designed BY COMMITTEE. The Horror!
>>
>>51860332
>the voice acting's alright

no
>>
>>51860269
yeah, I might be getting help with that later. But it's the balance I'm concerned about. oh crap, I forgot the time limit Didn't I,it'll run for about half an hour
>>
>>51860328
Are you saying she'll want to slaughter cops or the company that made her? I don't see any problem with the later, personally. After she breached containment they were happy to observe the Bakers to get live data instead of trying to stop her, they're clearly completely horrible.
>>
>>51860323
Oh, I know. But like I said, we don't know how she'd act if she was a normal human being. Remember, she's only a couple years old. She has accelerated aging. What happens to a human brain when you drive it through the stages of neural development on fast-forward? Cure her, undo all the damage that the company that made her (I don't think it's actually Umbrella) did to her in the process of turning her into a mind-control mushroom monster, and she'd probably have a radically different brain structure.
>>
>>51860350
It's not good voice acting, but it's far from the worst I've ever heard in a game. That's what I mean by "alright".
>>
>>51860381
I don't doubt it, but I've been a horrible abused child experiment myself so many times, and obviously me and my companions are all a massive collection of freaks, so if anything she'd feel right at home, and find boundlessly more empathy and understanding from me than she could anyone else.
>>
>>51860400
https://youtu.be/nVAQo8SJUQY?list=PLmkjEUJHDFarNtOcYyKiizXNmp-XpuBvp&t=581
>>
>>51860448
Yeah, I know. I've still heard worse. Raven's Cry is just...ugh. It's a good thing that there's a bug that keeps a lot of the dialogue files from actually playing, what does play is the worst.
>>
>>51850666
>What happens if it's entirely destroyed?
Satan looses some real estate?
You have a stretch of Bermuda Triangle where the island used to be, and better start researching some terraforming magic to rebuild the island from the bedrock up.

>>51850767
>I might consider it.
How about the rule stays the same, but if you add a property to the archipelago with different rules (like the Nomansian Island that only carries over wanted changes) you can use that rule for the entire Archipelago if you want. So you have your pick of rules from any property made part of the Archipelago.

>>51851078
>Depends really on how you personally set up the interaction between the real world and the Archipelago. If you wish it to be 100% real, just hidden in a space 'not on any map' then that's up to you.
I see it like LOTR where the world used to be flat, with the place where the Valar lived, and the human lands all located in the same place. After the failed invasion it was still technically on the same plane, but no point in the space of the new topography actually intersected their home anymore, so you could not reach it unless you had the authority to navigate the old straight path.

So it is still sort of technically located in the same universe, but not reachable from any outside point in that universe without my intervention to allow the lines to intersect.
>>
>>51860464
Man, Raven's Cry totally needs a jump too. It's literally pirate Ride to Hell and it is the best.
>>
>>51860381
The company might be Tentsu, but we DO know that the company behind Eveline was not Umbrella by any means.
>>
>>51845403
>Jumps
http://pastebin.com/wxX3EMJn

>Companions
http://pastebin.com/heShpwkC

[Jump #2] BodyMod:
600cp
------------------

>Build
•Medium-(Free):

>Body Type
•Athlete-(100cp):
------------------Total:(100cp)

>Stats
•Strength.[2]-(100cp):
•Endurance.[2]-(100cp):
•Speed.[2]-(Free):
•Dexterity.[2]-(Free):
•Appeal.[1]-(50cp):
•Shape.[1]-(50cp):
•Sense.[1]-(50cp):
------------------Total:(350cp)

>Perks
1.Endowed 1-(50cp):
2.Flexibility 1-(Free):
3.Metavore-(100cp):
------------------Total:(150cp)
>>
>>51860552
Jump #3] Warehouse:
150cp
------------------

>Utilities
1.Electricity-(10cp)
2.Plumbing-(10cp)
3.Heat/A.C-(10cp)
4.Force Wall-(20cp)
------------------Total:(50cp)

>Structures
1.Shelving-(Free)
2.Workshop-(10cp)
3.Housing-(20cp)
4.Medbay-(20cp)

>Misc
1.Portal-(30cp)
2.Food Supply.x2-(20cp)
>>
>>51860244

What jump my man?
>>
>>51860566
captain simian and the space monkeys. Satan -100
>>
>>51860565
[Jump #4] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:
1000cp
------------------

>Pokeform
•Eevee-(Free):

Partner
•Starter-(150cp) [Blaziken]:

>Location
•Post Town-(Rolled 5):
------------------Total:(150cp)

>Perks
1.Muscle Memory-(Free):
2.Enhanced Physiology-(Free):
3.Combat Diagnostics-(Free):
4.Pokeglot-(Free):
5.Natural Instinct-(100cp):
6.Multitalent-(100cp):
7.All Terrain Hiker-(350cp):
------------------Total:(550cp)

>Items, Gear & Supplies
1.Explorer/Rescue Badge-(Free):
2.Treasure Bag-(50cp):
3.Aura Ribbon-(50cp):
4.Wonder Map-(200cp):
------------------Total:(300cp)

>Drawbacks
•None:
------------------
>>
>>51860584

Thanks and I'm looking forward to it bancho
>>
>>51860597
>Notes/Personal Journal
Being able to communicate with my pokemon and learn how they live was an incredible experience. I helped them adapt to the fact that were in a new reality, and would be traveling to others, and they assisted me in learning what it was like to be a pokemon.
Nobody enjoyed the fact that they'd been de-evolved, especially Gyarados, suddenly becoming so powerless really pissed her off. Still, the trials and challenges we went through made us all stronger and the bounds between us became even tighter, some more so than others.

Near the end of my time here, as I was exploring the world, I made lists and guides for all the moves my companions and I could use so that we wouldn't get stuck with four moves each after we left.
>>
>>51860514
Fungus would probably be too out there for Umbrella anyway. It's outside of their comfort zone of flower and leach-based virus genetics.
>>
>>51860640
Absol is a cute edgedog.
>>
Gauntlet...
>>51850445
>Changed Archipelago for more permanent 'deployment'.
This looks Ok.

>>51852735
>Changelog: Trying another wording of the Archipelago
This one has something wrong with it, with weird line breaks in the text.
>>
>>51860369
Oh, uh, I meant the company that made her. Hence why I said "authorities". Yeah, I agree, they're horrible, which is why I feel pity for her, even if she did become ax crazy.
>>
>>51860649
>edgedog.
They're just misunderstood . But yeah, the design is great and they're pretty good in battles with the right moves.
>>
>>51860696
Part of it just seems to be her biology, without medicine her brain deteriorates and the aging probably made it worse. Makes me wish they showed Eveline before things went south.

Also makes me wonder if Mia who is complicit in this bullshit and thus probably evil as hell too was being a lazy caretaker and didn't give her whatever pills she's supposed to take.
>>
File: 7-003-maizono.png (165KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
7-003-maizono.png
165KB, 480x272px
Jumpers!

By now you've probably have at least a little blood on your hands, and so I have to ask.

Who was the first person you've killed?
How did it feel?
>>
>>51860752
Don't think Mia's necessarily evil as hell as much as amoral. Maybe just dehumanises Eveline in her mind after seeing what she can do?
>>
>>51860787
Well she's an employee of the company and she knows they make bioweapons, so you have to have no morals in the first place to want to work with them.
>>
>>51860233
Humans can get insanely good, but the Taboo in place makes it hard for them to fight back against demons or gods. Taejin, the strongest human working purely off of human power and martial arts, was able to fight on the level of one of the highest gods though, even with it being on somewhat and missing one of his arms. He was fighting him alongside his friend and they got beat up for much of the fight, but it's insanely impressive. With the Taboo completely broken, we're not sure how strong he is now.
>>
>>51860785
Another cursed child, and it was pretty much a nightmare. Stuck as an abused little girl, and having to kill others like you to ensure your survival and the survival of the human species? It's almost like a treachery of yourself, and it's very hard to keep your emotions in check like that.
>>
>>51860644
Well it's more that Umbrella isn't the only ones who have a desire for bioweapons. It's not as obvious outside the games, but WilPharma's top guy had a desire to trade the t-Virus and G-Virus to middle eastern terrorists, and during the Eastern Slav's rebellion the president had an entire fucking farm of Las Plagas parasites.

So Umbrella is hardly the only bio-weapons folks. They're just the ones who kicked it off.

>>51860752
It's implied that Mia was doing what she could, but due to Eveline deciding to go bugshit crazy on the ship and making it crash, there wasn't exactly opportunity to give medicine or put her down in time. Eveline just chose a REALLY bad time to try and slip her leash.
>>
>>51860752
Yeah, it's be interesting to see what she was really like. So far, we've only seen her at her worse.

I don't think she's evil so much as she is amoral. She's doing this to make money, she doesn't enjoy it but she's doing it. However, I definitely think she wasn't the best caretaker, and at least part of that comes from working for a company that makes bioweapons, so she couldn't even be the best caretaker she could normally be.
>>
>>51860808
Yeah, Odin is pretty much the strongest God aside from Satan, Buddha and maybe Beelzebub. The fact that Taejin broke Odin's arm and was implied that the same kick would have pulped Odin's head if it hit, is crazy bullshit.
>>
>>51860785
Bakuda. I felt pretty terrible for a while, but after a few months of healing people I realized that it would have been much worse to let her live, especially from the perspective of the person who would have to heal her victims, and then all the victims of Leviathan, and then all the S9 Victims. In the end, it was less me coming to terms with it and more me not wanting to be like Panacea.
>>
>>51860785
First person or first being? Because the first being I ever killed was a Kaijin in Kamen Rider. It was...difficult, but it was either I took him down or innocent people would be hurt. The first person I killed, however, was in Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei part 1, and that was King OOO. I didn't take pleasure in his death, but I didn't regret it either. The man was fucked up in the head, and he was an enemy of both justice and mankind.
>>
What's the fastest/safest series of jumps that will let you and your companions survive the heat death of the universe in case you fail your chain? Creepypasta has the best immortality and Magicka the best resurrection, but what's the best way to make sure there's still a universe left for me to live in?
>>
>>51860785
I took Wuxia as a fairly early jump, and my origin had already killed a decent number of people before the start of the jump. That version of myself had been conditioned and was use to it, and it was still early enough that I got caught up in my origin's memories and personality. I had a not so minor breakdown when I took drop-in for the next jump, however.
>>
File: 1487634509847.jpg (67KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487634509847.jpg
67KB, 599x800px
>>51860785
Do video game mooks count? Or random monsters in Power Rangers? The Pillar Men? I didn't really have a 'first', a moment of shock behind it...I was kind of eased into it, or riding on the coattails of canon events.

The first time I noticed something was wrong would be when we cut down a highwayman ambush during the rebuilding scenario in Final Fantasy XIV. I didn't give it any thought, until I saw one of them - a young Hyur, in his late teens, take off his helmet and grasping at his throat desperately. Blood foamed and bubbled from a wound I had opened in an afterthought.

I just...stared. I didn't use White Magic to heal them, or ease their suffering with a quick and painless death. I think I was in shock, just now processing what I was doing and how many lives I was changing or ending, even with my own 'side antics' in a world. Later, I'd be in Fire Emblem several times over, where war and worse conflicts were, so I didn't have long to dwell on it.

I don't know what's 'right' or what's 'correct' to do, but I feel like I've been too thoughtless with my approach. Everyone I've hurt or killed was in response to them trying to do the same to me, and sparing them in the heat of battle isn't always feasible. But if I ever end up doing that without being provoked, or in cold blood...

I don't know. I'm just worried about it.
>>
So, what I got from all of that is that the settings don't have the worldbuilding to support being in the same jump.

Also that I should finish xenoblade and do an isekai jump.
>>
>>51860959
>Turning off yourselves.
>>
>>51860001
Yeah it's pretty screwed up either way. And if they don't kill off a shit ton of people right now the entire world is going to be destroyed. And it sucks because even if they do kill off a shit ton of people even more are going to die because they're trying to remove this system that caused this bad situation in the first place, which will result in a whole lot of other people dying because they're relying on a system that fixes problems for them.
>>
24. Wuxia
Setting: Generic
Origin: Drop-In, Age: 17
Styles: Drunken Fist, Southern Dragon Style, Aromatherapy, Ki Accumulation, Pressure Points, Adaptability
Drawbacks: Everybody Was Kung Fu Fighting, You Look Tired Wanderer, Celestial Audit

I'm a wandering healer and medicine man, and between adaptability and my stand I can heal just about anything. I mostly focus on other youxia and take them in as traveling companions for short whiles.

I'm also taking up the Sifu role to my actual companions. Chesnaught is something of a natural, which I suspect is due to his natural self-discipline and fighting type nature. Zeke had the most discipline problems, but part of the training is always straightening that out. It doesn't help that we had to start most of the training drunk to master the movements, either. So, I ended up something like the pub-crawl executive. And then we'd get into a fight with some local thugs for practice reasons and I'd have to heal everyone up.

The only people with a problem were the voices in my head constantly nagging nagging nagging. Drinking didn't shut them up, but it made me not care. Which made them nag nag nag more when I had a hangover. The cycle just kept repeating itself.

>>51860785
Dio Brando. It felt like cleaning the floor. First it's something you have to put off for awhile, but then it's something you have to rush to do as quickly as possible, and then you're dizzy and falling over, and your friends find you on the floor and drag you outside for air. Still, I was a Joestar at the time, and he was piloting great grandpa's corpse around, so something had to be done.
>>
>>51860785
A random Zeon pilot. While I'd have loved to help Zeon win the OYW, as a forst jump it's easier to be on the side of the Feds while trying to redeem Char from his future quest to perform another colony drop.
>>
>>51860996
... I feel like one of us is cleaning the floor the wrong way, and it isn't the one who isn't either drinking or huffing cleaning ingredients.
>>
>>51860981
Not that Kumo cares, she just enjoys killing humans.
>>
>>51861086
Well yeah that too but she hates humans less than elves.
>>
>>51860785
The Invisible Man. He was bugfuck crazy and stabbed me in the heart. I panicked and accidentally hit him in the head hard enough to kill him when I was trying to catch him.
>>
>>51861133
I can't wait to squish her a thousand times, desu.
>>
File: afa9d577edffcc03676050aedf0cf183.jpg (263KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
afa9d577edffcc03676050aedf0cf183.jpg
263KB, 1920x1280px
>>51860785
It was Amon during my thirty-second year Jumping, from Avatar: Korra the Barbarian. I crushed him to death with lava when he ambushed Korra on the island in the middle of Republic Bay.

That makes it sound so easy. Like I just walked up and snapped my fingers. But it wasn't. Korra nearly ended up with her Bending destroyed before we interrupted him. Amon proceeded to fend off Raven, Korra, and myself before locking down my own Bending. He took that moment to gloat over me. But my Earth and Fire Bending didn't come from the Avatar universe. The surprise and shock was just enough to let me catch him.

Nothing quite like the first time you hear every bone in a human body snap.

>How did it feel?
It took a couple of days to really sink in. At first I just sort of glossed it all over. Amon was a bad guy after all. It was either kill him now or wait until he caused a lot more pain and suffering to others and then his brother would blow them both up on that boat. I was just hurrying things along. Helping out the universe and those who would have normally suffered. That's a good thing? Right?

But after a few days, the nightmares started up. No visual, just the sound of Amon's bones snapping over and over again until I woke up in a cold sweat. Raven tried to talk to me about it, but I wasn't really in a great state of mind by the time she noticed on the second day and shrugged her off.

And then Tenzin came to talk to me. Of all people. You don't understand. Tenzin hated me by this point. I had "kidnapped" Korra for nearly a year, recklessly and publicly used my ability to bend all four elements in public, & violated pretty much every tenant the Air Benders held sacred in his eyes. .

But he talked to me anyways. Helped me understand that while killing should never be the first choice, or the second, or the third. But there are going to be times when it would be called for. When there would be no other choice. It didn't fix me immediately, but it helped.
>>
File: 1432226900088.jpg (90KB, 516x783px) Image search: [Google]
1432226900088.jpg
90KB, 516x783px
Worst settings to visit. Jumper needs some punishment.
>>
>>51860171
I tried to help Kotomine in Fate Zero but a FUCKTON of circumstances that didn't happen in canon, as a result of drawbacks and my own actions, just plain prevented me from having any sort of prolonged interaction with him. (I haven't posted the build yet for reasons)

>>51860785
I had to kill Alvis in Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War, back when my jumper wasn't a strict pacifist or powerful enough to take people's souls. Alvis was my jumper's brother because bloodlines, and my jumper had to shoot and kill him because he wanted to kill Sigurd and his army.

...My jumper did not take that well. At all. They've gotten over the angst for the most part--it happened almost 30 jumps ago in the chain--but there's still a tiny shadow in the back of their mind that tells them they secretly wanted to kill him, that they didn't try hard enough to find another way. It doesn't show up often--but still, sometimes they mind brushes over the brief gunshot that rang out, and Alvis collapsing to the ground, and it still hurts.
>>
File: IMG_0413.jpg (30KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0413.jpg
30KB, 640x368px
>>51860785
I took my first life in my second jump. I went into Wuxia, where I had to take down a rogue student. However long before I got to him, it was the bandits that tried to attack me. It was shocking at first, but it got easier.

Aion I didn't get involved too much in the border wars between the two factions. However I did do the murder hobo thing, which was way easier. I didn't try to kill any other Devas, but I did kill handful.

Dragon Age is another jump that you were encouraged to kill. Darkspawn & Human bandits were most my people kills. If you consider Darkspawn people.

I think Fallout & Practical Guide to evil were my most bloodiest jumps. You can't escape violence in Fallout, and being the Hero in PGTE I mowed down my share of human mooks. Even took down maybe two to three villains with lots of effort.

DBZ is my most recent jump. I killed so to protect the Earth or Namekians when I helped in the Namek/Frieza Saga. It was a tough road, because I took Up To Me, Only Strong Survive, & Rival.

Luckily I could train for 7 years in a week per month. Which I often did with my rival, my very own Vegeta. She, Vegeta, and even Goku would job for me to come steal the thunder. I didn't really feel sorry for Freeza minions I killed.
>>
>>51861214
SOMA, Ravenloft, Nechronica, and 1984 always top my list.
>>
>>51860785
Jump 8, Investigation.
Copycat serial killer.
The New Axeman of New Orleans, they called him.
He even sent his own letter and everything.

I was ready for him, though.
Turns out guns beat axes.
>>
>>51860785
It was Twilight, Jump #2. I wanted to try hunting human, so I stalked and caught myself a gay communist hobo. Then proceeded to feed in the middle of the street, with only a 9 year old kid seeing. As soon as he said something, myself and the commie were on the roof.

If you don't count communists as people, It was some nameless youths in Chicago.

They were both exhilarating. It got boring after the first neighborhood, though.
>>
File: Bunny Girl29.jpg (157KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl29.jpg
157KB, 850x1203px
>>51860962

Bodacious Babes
>>
>>51860981
The System didn't cause the situation the world is in. The system was a solution to the people of that world using up MA energy to power their tech. Basically it's the plot from FF7 where the lifeforce/soul energy of the world was being used up, however in Kumo the world had enough of it's energy used up that the world was basically a shriveled raisin, then the two remaining gods got an offer from a higher god, that offer was the system. The system sucks up soul energy form people over time by creating skills from their souls, then when they die it sucks off those skills and turns them into energy that feeds into the system and is used to restore the world. The reason they are taking down the system is that the remaining amount of energy needed can be found in what is maintaining the system.

>>51861086
She cares, just not enough to do anything, the entire reason she's bothering is that she's basically being forced to by the higher god, and she likes one person that wants to save the world, the demon king. She wouldn't bother killing humans if they weren't delicious, and they aren't anymore, she loved killing them originally because they gave her a lot of XP, as a god she doesn't gain XP from anything anymore due to being outside the system. She just doesn't value life that much in general.
>>
>>51861214
Any 40k jump.
SCP Foundation
Black Bullet
>>
>>51861214
Changeling the Lost, Black Bullet, Hellblazer

Only Black Bullet is bad to visit for non-jumpmaker related stupidity.
>>
File: suddenrealization.jpg (49KB, 342x265px) Image search: [Google]
suddenrealization.jpg
49KB, 342x265px
>>51860785
Pokemon did not go as planned. Orre is much more of a wasteland than anybody gives it credit for, and the brilliant person who thinks giving an emotional teenager a gun is a good idea doesn't get to be surprised when they get desperate.

Dude was some poor Cipher-wannabe at the time. I'm pretty sure I didn't care, though, since I was just after the food he had on him. Nobody came after me, either, which just made the guilt over that sting even more.
>>
>>51861342
>She cares
senpai don't lie.
>>
>>51861418
I said she doesn't care enough to do anything. It's on the level of thinking that it kind of sucks there are starving orphans but not caring enough to donate money.
>>
>>51861457
That implies she cares about orphans or any humans at all,though. She does not.
>>
Are there any perks that would cause those who look at you to experience synesthesia?
To see and taste your voice?
To hear and smell your beauty?
>>
>>51861488
Not true. She cares about roughly like 20 people in all. The reincarnated kids, other folks can be genocided for all she cares.
>>
>>51861497
Greek myth monster route has a pretty open ended monster perk that that would allow that.
>>
>>51861488
She does though, you're just an idiot. She's a Tsundere who denies that she ever does anything for other people, hell in the latest chapter you see her making excuses to save someone. But you see her acting benevolently until someone pisses her off. She won't slaughter people without a reason, that world is fucked she's killing people to literally save the world. Before that she killed bandits, people that attacked her, and some people that really pissed her off.
>>
>>51861497
>cause those who look at you to experience synesthesia?
Um, one of the Generic Creepypaysta Cryptid Perks has people how perceive you have their perceptions go haywire. How exactly they do that is open to interpretation and fanwank.
>>
>>51860956
Hmm.

The Cosmic Warehouse is explicitly a pocket universe. If you buy the AC and plumbing utilities plus the Forcewall, you don't have to worry about thermal/mass issues and just need whatever personal sustenance you and your companions require.

A single D&D jump (or any jump that lets you get the same kind of magic) can - with the right perks/time/effort - give you access to spells like Genesis, which lets you create a custom pocket plane/universe that starts off small - not much bigger than the Cosmic Warehouse - but can be expanded indefinitely with time and effort.

There are a few jumps that offer the power to travel between universes post-chain. How long this will let you stave off ultimate entropy (if it's still a problem) is unknown.

Wish: likewise, there are a few jumps that give you a post-chain wish. Whether those wishes have the kind of oomph you need? YMMV.
>>
>>51861214
Any SMT setting.
>>
>>51861579
Cluster Truck. The Reward lets you go between worlds you've already been to, even if you lost. Just go to a universe where Thermodynamics aren't an issue.
>>
File: Hugs.gif (3MB, 350x349px) Image search: [Google]
Hugs.gif
3MB, 350x349px
>>51860962
>>
>>51861554
I think the world genocide should start with her and all her godly friends, personally.
>>
>>51860466
As I said here >>51851162, and clarified in the text, properties bought with CP can be simply reimported by choosing the Archipelago as the import location.

>You have a stretch of Bermuda Triangle where the island used to be, and better start researching some terraforming magic to rebuild the island from the bedrock up.
Which whilst uncommon is less uncommon than one would think.

>How about the rule stays the same, but...
Each island stands by it's own rules.

>I see it like LOTR where the world used to be flat...
That's a neat way to do but I'm going to leave it's interactions with other Jumps up to you.

>>51860674
>This looks Ok.
Cool beans.

>This one has something wrong with it, with weird line breaks in the text.
Hope this fixed the issue. Fixing the spacing was a bitch and a half for some reason.
>>
>>51861614
This was supposed to link to this. >>51860956
>>
>>51861614
In the ClusterTruck gauntlet, which perk covers the ability to jump ridiculous distances (not the double jump, the initial jump)?
>>
>>51861288
Is Ravenloft really as bad as everyone says? It doesn't seem much different than any other D&D setting to me.

Is it the actual difficulty that makes it bad? Or is it just a matter of tone?
>>
>>51861686
Fine but the world is still doomed.
>>
>>51861686
There are only three other gods. Gyuriedistodiez is basically just following along with the plan because the situation is partially his fault, his actual intentions would result in his own death. Sariel is the system right now, and there isn't really anything that can be done to save her life anyway, and Shiro hates her guts, they are not friends. Then there is D, who's basically as to Shiro as Shiro is to an ordinary house spider.

Also that wouldn't save the world, that would likely doom it.
>>
>>51861803
>Start with
Anon, the perpetrators of a genocide, even if they think they have a 'good' reason, certainly deserve to suffer agonizing deaths for their actions.
>>
Sohow much dos that Heracles perk in Greek Myth actually let you lift? And how fast are you with the boosted capstone version?
>>
>>51861837
How fast could you suck a dick with it?
>>
>>51861832
Kill q group of people or literally everyone ever dies. There is no good choice. This is not a noble bright world.
>>
>>51861832
So you are a hypocrite? If you are going to do the genocide anyway then you aren't any better than them. They wouldn't commit genocide if they had another way.
>>
>>51861832
So if you had to make a hard decision and kill one person to save a group you would rather let everybody die? Because that is basically what's happening here only with a larger sample, like literally everybody. Kill off a load of people or everyone dies.
>>
>>51861853
They basically decided to kill all humans, and I'm not pretending I don't know why they do what they do.

>>51861862
Did I say that? I'm sure I can find an alternative..

>>51861874
It's more like kill all of a group of 100 people so you can save the dirt under their feet and maybe grow something else there later.
>>
>>51861832
They don't have an option, its kill off and genocide somebody now or in about a month you have to kill twice the number. They don't like it either but there is no better way available to them.
>>
File: 55307221_p9_master1200.jpg (298KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
55307221_p9_master1200.jpg
298KB, 1080x1080px
>>51860785
One of my (Sweet, Poor, Innocent, Naive) companions bought a ranch in Red Dead Redemption. Some assholes thought it'd be fun to cause trouble. Turns out a full-auto flechette rifle beats a winchester and two and a half holstered colt revolvers. That wasn't me what done killed them fellers, though. They were just the first casualties of the chain.

And I'm really glad I went to RDD, because the next jump was Generic 80's Action Movie. A lot of people (read: mooks) died. Two of my SPINs stayed in stasis for pretty much all of that jump, due to the retarded levels of unexpected danger, their squishiness, and relative unwillingness on their part to engage in violence.
>>
>>51861803
Kind of confused on the plot of the story. I've looked up stuff and this is what I got.
>Massive disaster nearly destroys the world.
>System created to drain energy from people who get abilities from it and use it to repair the world.

What am I missing?
>>
>>51861903
>It's more like kill all of a group of 100 people so you can save the dirt under their feet and maybe grow something else there later.

Actually its nothing like that, there are humans elves and the monster races which are basically all humanoid as it is, humans breed fast do killing off 500k of them while it would hurt will be easier to recover from than for any other race. Also humans are her personal enemy having tried to kill her for a good long time.
>>
>>51861942
The system helped but did not fix the problem, see it also created a hero demon king scenario, every monster killed by someone with the hero title temporaily becomed demon king, and same goes for people killed by demon king. This skill uses more energy than is gained by absorbing it back so it increases the entropy of the system. Basically the world is doomed by a programming error.
>>
>>51860785
Fable.

I killed a bandit.

Sylvee was so frigging cute back then. He wanted to be a hero. And this was a world with heroes! I tried to tell him it wouldn't be the same as in his homeworld of PMD.
But I guess I didn't try very hard. Because even I didn't really "get it".

So, fighting bandits is different from fighting Pokemon, right? When Pokemon fight, it's prettymuch just a dominance thing. It's like... animals. You wail on an animal enough, eventually it runs off.
PG stuff.

So, Vee hears that some town is having trouble with bandits. And he's like, "Let's all be heroes!", and me and Vera are like, "Okay!"
I remember us driving them back. And it looked like we were winning. But then there was like an ambush or something. It happened really fast. And Vee got hurt. And fell down.
And I remember one of the bandits saying something about a bunch of kids playing heroes.
And then I had my sword buried up in some guy's sternum. Like right to the hilt.
And I remember swinging wildly at a bunch of things. And me and Vera were both covered in blood.
And then at the end there were no more bandits.

And then Vee was okay -- I guess I must have healed him in there somewhere? Or maybe Vera did.
And I asked if he was okay, but he kept asking if I was okay, like I was the one who got hurt. I don't know. I don't really remember dodging?
And then after that... I had to go off and be alone for awhile.

Vee stopped talking about being a hero so much after that.
>>
>>51861942
The "disaster" was caused by the people living there right now by draining the world's energy to power their tech. The elves are still using that tech. The abilities people get are made by shaping their souls, and when the die those abilities are taken off of their souls and turned into the energy they are using to repair the world.
>>
>>51862000
Dont forget some skills use up more energy than they create. Specifically the rulers and titles.
>>
>>51861958
>It's okay to kill humans, maybe they'll repopulate!
>Don't touch those elves or monsters though!
>>
>>51861990
That programming error wasn't a big problem it was just a minor issue due to the MC's and the hero's actions. That skill only shows up if something is killed by the hero, but doesn't die, such as in the case of someone's HP hitting zero but them having an instant revival item, the immortality skill, or the skill that lets people stay alive substituting MP for HP, or if the person happens to have one of their clones that hold their soul in them killed by the MC(This isn't even supposed to be possible within the system). However if you had a Shadow clone killed by the hero you would quite likely get the Subjugated by the hero title.
>>
>>51861908
Doesn't mean they don't deserve to die for it. That's my point.
>>
>>51861942
Bandaid solutions don't work forever.
>>
>>51862037
Actually the elves are on everyones shitlist and the monsters are also going to lose a large chunk of their population, nobody is getting out unscathed.
>>
>>51862065
But humans are going to get the brunt of genocide because fuck you.
>>
Right, gonna pop over to Fate somewhere in the next few jumps in my chain so I can do the JUMPER drawback before my jumper gets too powerful. Only reason I can probably even do the JUMPER drawback at this point is because my jumper focuses on peaceful stuff instead of fighty things. (I need to do the JUMPER drawback for character development reasons) Tsundachi is the most powerful weapon in their arsenal.

First off: I need that Penance Stare to make Zouken Matou suffer.

Oh, and this was such a good jump. I had a lot of fun building for it. Good work, YJ_Anon.

Jump 35: Ghost Rider
Origin: Rider

Drawbacks
Alcoholic (+100 CP)
Suffering Of The Innocent (+100 CP)
Demonic Disturbances (+200 CP)
Spirit of Jumper (+200 CP)
So I was a moth spirit catching a ride onto Johnny. Sometimes it was very difficult to talk to him--whenever I became overemotional I started squeaking loudly, and I would compel him to drink a fuckton of alcohol all the time. That wasn't a big issue on his wallet thanks to the Wine Cellar, but it did frustrate him constantly that I was drunk all the time.

Perks:
>Designated Rider (Free)
>Hot Shot (50 CP)
I like the fun flavor of this perk. My aesthetic.
>Light In Darkness (100 CP)
This is essential for spoiler reasons in the chain.
>Satanic Strength (100 CP)
>You Can’t Live In Fear (100 CP)
>I Have No Soul To Burn (200 CP)
I can yank out souls from people’s bodies if I want (I just don’t do it often because I’m a good guy). It follows that JUMPER can do the same, so they might try to yank my soul out of my body. So I’m taking this perk as a precaution.
>Spirit of Vengeance (300 CP)
Essential.
>Spirited (300 CP)

Items
>Nice Bike (Free)
>Wine Cellar (50 CP)
In case Gilgamesh pops by in future jumps and we can have a civil conversation this could be useful.
>Garage (100 CP)
>Spiritual Chamber Chamber (300 CP)
>>
>>51861990
>>51862000
>>51862023
So how does genociding humans solve any of those problems? Wouldn't it be better to find some way of dealing with the titles that drain energy and stopping the elves from using that tech?

Is it a setting where it's designed to have the only workable solutions grimderp?
>>
>>51862069
Humans are literally an enemy army trying to genocide them too anon.

>>51862048
Mc would be completely happy not doing it, she's a spider if she had a choice she would be sitting in her web all day waiting for stuff to come and get caught. Which she tried to do in the past but humans kept on coming in and burning her webs and stealing her stuff. Now that she's a God she is being forced to fix the situation by an even higher God and she still doesn't have a choice.
>>
File: ol9e8xwlojk5ehdx7prh.jpg (87KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ol9e8xwlojk5ehdx7prh.jpg
87KB, 800x450px
What's the Half-Life 3 of jumpChain?
>>
>>51862103
>Humans are literally an enemy army trying to genocide them too anon.
Because the demons are being used to genocide humans. Don't play dumb.
>>
>>51862088
The writer himself just despises humans.
>>
>>51862088
In order to fix the situation they need a massive influx of energy which can pretty much only be gained at this moment from a lot of deaths which will also take a load off the system so the system gets all that extra energy and has to do less work for a bit and the God's trying to fix the situation have a chance to actually take the system down. As I understand it just dismantling the system it's going to use a lot of energy. It's a pretty straightforward that if they had gotten both their asses and tried to fix it earlier Spider-Girl wouldn't have to do it like this in the first place. But the guards in place were too bleeding heart naive to kill a few for the many.
>>
File: 1458845760655.jpg (151KB, 1024x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1458845760655.jpg
151KB, 1024x1023px
>>51862124
Probably the Disgaea DLC.

I'm working on it. I promise.
>>
>>51862139
Bit arrogant, isn't it?
>>
>>51862124
The fuck is up with them just deciding not to make it, anyway?
>>
>>51862023
The Ruler skills are special though, and meant for people that are maintaining the system. And Titles only reduce energy in the short term, they are supposed to prompt more growth and a larger return of energy than they use up in granting the title. Like if you eat poisoned food until you get the Gross feeder title, getting you a level of poison resistance, and a level of corrosion resistance, but you level up each of those skills one time the system is getting that energy, and more back.

>>51862069
Except they aren't, the humans and the demons are both getting knocked back by about the same amount. The Demon King's battle plan was, reach a kill count, it didn't matter to her which side died more only that a certain amount of people died.

>>51862088
There may be other solutions, but only someone on the level of a higher god could offer them, the world only had two low level gods, and now three with the MC becoming a god. The only higher god willing to help offered them a system that gathered energy from souls only when people died, that energy is the type of energy they need, and it seems to basically be impossible to produce without souls. Also there were other gods in the setting long ago, they just all decided to leave.
>>
File: Heart pupils12.jpg (110KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
Heart pupils12.jpg
110KB, 850x850px
>>51862124

Bodacious Babes

Disegea dlc, but bro said a few threads ago that he was working on it again so I'm super hyped

>>51862139

Bodacious Babes

Still hyped bro
>>
>>51862131
Believe what you want, most demons stay in their country.. if anyone deserves a genocide here is the elves.
>>
>>51862165
They won't get it.
>>
>>51862147
Probably, but I was mostly referring to the constant delays and that I'm taking so long on what amounts to a glorified scenario.

So more like the Duke Nukem Forever, really.
>>51862164
Hope it satisfies when it comes out, mysterious Bodacious Anon.
>>
>>51862124
My personal Half-Like 3 jump is the Fire Emblem Tellius Jump

Tempted to just split the laguz tree into dragon, bestial, and bird laguz and just give people general laguz items.
>>
25. Sherlock Holmes
Perks: Like A Fish In Water, More Than A Pretty Face, Always on the Run, Charm and A Smile, Like An Open Book, Blinding the Brilliant, Wrapped Around My Finger
Gear: The Wardrobe, Travel Papers
Drawbacks: Lack of Stimulation

Okay, this is the first time I've been less than enthusiastic since I took the mood-enhancing perks.and let me just say that it's nice to be the most sarcastic asshole in the room again.

Step 1 is really obvious for this jump, and that's to get the fuck out of London and away from Sherlock Holmes. First I'll fleece Wales out of all it's sheep. Then I'll get bored of that, so I'll see how many faberge eggs in Moscow. Then, I'll try and steal a royal title in Denmark. And then I'll realize I need to go back to London because I don't give a fuck about getting caught I need to test myself against Sherlock and Moriarty and Irene. Especially Irene.

>>51862124
Protoss Jump. It will get done, and I know it. Eventually.
>>
>>51862124
There are a few, but the two I await are "What If The Emperor Had A Text To Speech Device?"

And the Worm Update by the threads favorite invertebrate

Im so sorry.
>>
>>51862171
>So more like the Duke Nukem Forever, really.
God, I hope not.
I remember seeing Gamestop selling that game a week after it came out for 5 dollars.
They were so desperate to get rid of it.
>>
>>51862206
Sssssshhhh, they won't forget if you tell them.

Oh god I still have so much work to do.
>>
>>51862148
Mix of no one in Valve (as in, no individuals) wanting to make it and/or wanting to deal with the inevitable anal annihilation if they don't live up to the borderline infinite hype and expectations on it. Also I don't think the writer even works for Valve anymore, which makes even having a basic concept for what will happen in the game even harder.

Besides, far as Valve (as in, the company) is concerned, Half-Life 3 is the biggest anti-"oh shit we're going bankrupt" trump card they have. Kinda like Square Enix and the FF7 remake.
>>
File: Bobby-This doesn't hurt one bit.jpg (178KB, 727x575px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-This doesn't hurt one bit.jpg
178KB, 727x575px
>>51862171
>Hope it satisfies when it comes out, mysterious Bodacious Anon.

Bodacious Babes

I know it will, the few drawbacks and some of the features you were talking about alone had me hyped so I can wait as long as I needed.
>>
How unrealistic is it for a jumper to reach epic level in a D&D jump within the decade they are in the jump? Not accounting for growth/learning perks that is.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

Jump #16: Dragon's Crown
http://pastebin.com/AcFV2pww
Sorry, I don't know anything about this setting. I go on adventures and eat copious amounts of delicious food.
May as well roll, since there's certainly space.
>Heavens Lost Property
>Arpeggio of Blue Steel
>Sburb
>Danmachi
>Supreme Commander
>Indiana Jones
>Anything by YJ Anon
>HTTYD
>>
File: Ramen.png (337KB, 733x553px) Image search: [Google]
Ramen.png
337KB, 733x553px
>>51862124
Whatever's torturing my backlog alongside college
>>
File: IMG_9071.jpg (70KB, 443x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9071.jpg
70KB, 443x750px
>>51862237
I'm quite sure no one minds waiting, seriously the quality of the jumps you put out are astounding. That Cyberpunk jump looks amazing by the way.
>>
>>51862328
Thanks anon. Once I'm done catching up on stuff I'm gonna be working more on it tonight. Hopefully Agent (holy shit I wish I could figure out a better name) will be done tonight and I can start on AI perks and items.
>>
>>51862237
Back to work, you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQWAtviZ1I4
>>
>>51862360
>Agent
What kind of agent? A spy, an assassin, an enforcer?
>>
What do you do when you're making a jump but you don't have enough appropriate items to fill out all the item sections equally?
>>
>>51862275
A regular D&D party can do it. The Bhaalspawn and the protags from NWN can do it.
Therefore, you can also do it.

However, it prettymuch involves going on a continuous adventure with constant escalation. If you start to slow down you'll stagnate. Breaks are for losers! AND YOU'RE A WINNER. If you slay a dragon, your next goal should be to slay TWO DRAGONS. With templates! WHO ARE SERVING A GREAT DEMON LORD.

But yeah, it's doable if you go on a huge dragon-slaying montage or something like that.
Bonus: You'll get a cool story to tell!
>>
>>51862388
Make more items.
>>
>>51862388
I half ass it, I did that in most of the jumps I made. The item sections of all of my jumps are kind of lame because of it.
>>
>>51862388
Look for more items.
>>
>>51862405
What jumps.
>>
>>51862388
Make some original content inspired by canon.
>>
>>51862388
What do you mean equally? As long as there's enough items there's enough items. If there isn't, you go with what you have.
>>
>>51862388
Make some (Reasonable) OC items
>>
>>51862361
You shush anon! You can't force Worms to work themselves to death for your amusement! Were free! Free I say!

>>51862382
The origin is supposed to represent guys like Deckard Caine, Adam Jensen, the relatively iconic Cyberpunk protagonists who are coping with all kinds of danger while following leads to stick their nose right into the major conspiracies or issues going down. Agent is the best thing I could come up with, and it's hard to think of something better.
>>
>>51862388
Make up stuff that's fitting, even if it's not exactly canon. Try not to do this for the high price tiers though as it can come off as skeevy. Generally it's better to push yourself rather then settling for laming it out. Trust me, you end up regretting it if you do stuff like shove them all into an undiscounted pile.
>>
File: good-luck.gif (2MB, 460x313px) Image search: [Google]
good-luck.gif
2MB, 460x313px
>>51862275
Well... if you or your party is basically The Protagonist(s), it's realistic in the sense of "holy shit these hometown heroes went on an epic adventure and saved the world", or in other words a DM took a group of PCs through an entire campaign (a.k.a. an "Adventure Path" of modules designed to take a group of 4-ish adventurers from level 1 to 20 over the course of multiple backstory-connected adventures and scenarios).

But that also comes with the risk of, y'know, something (roughly) like sixty or more level-appropriate encounters and about twenty challenging boss battles. So the odds are that everyone in the party will have died _at least_ once, possibly multiple times, and are quite likely only alive because resurrection is a thing in D&D.

Jumpers, on the other hand, tend to Go Home if they are killed (barring 1-ups). And may or may not have a Benefactor who is nice enough to arrange for only "level appropriate" encounters.

So...
>>
>>51862417
Starcraft Terran, Geneforge, Tales of Vesperia, Claymore, and Akame ga Kill. At the very least I could have done better in Terran, and Geneforge, I could have likely done better with Vesperia as well.
>>
>>51862403
>>51862434
A quest you say, well perhaps my wrymling familiar became such as part of a pact to gain my help in defeating an enemy dragon who killed her mother. . .
>>
>>51862437
Shit, man. I didn't know you were still here.

Do you have plans for anything else?
>>
>>51862434
>"level appropriate" encounters

This. Have been in several PnP campaigns with harsh but fair DMs wherein encounters were only "level appropriate" if we weren't idiots (e.g. we paid attention to the hints they'd drop), but in my experience it's a rare party of players that never contains at least one idiot.

I still remember when one FNG pulled a Leeroy Jenkins via taking a potshot at a distant "bear" (still not without risk for a group of level ones) over everyone else's objections in the evening dusk and got half the party butchered by what turned out to be troll (a death sentence for our group). Fortunately the paladin got ridiculously lucky tanking, so the troll decided to leave with the fresh meat it had already claimed rather than continue playing with the spam in a can. The survivors chased the FNG across half the county and beat his sorry ass - sure mistakes happen, but the prick immediately ran away instead of helping the rest of us escape.

Heh.
>>
>It'll house not just the actual ships you've bought, but also one copy of each of them.
>you've bought

Wow, you'd almost think that SB-ers can't even read.
>>
>>51862764
I don't, I did sort of, but I ran out of steam and a hard drive failure killed off everything I had. Also I am usually around, I just mostly skim threads anymore though.
>>
File: JC11.jpg (23KB, 810x539px) Image search: [Google]
JC11.jpg
23KB, 810x539px
>>51860171
I guess that's the story of my stay in Exalted, really.

See, here's the thing my morally upright companions didn't get at first: I am fully aware and cognisant that, objectively, the Yozis are fickle, destructive forces of nature. All the quantum physiotherapy and the ambrosia hot spa treatments and the pep talks have been done in the full and certain knowledge that the patients' initial reaction to me will be insecure paranoia at their power being challenged, again.

The thing is: Not only have they objectively suffered the most out of the Primordial War, but their loss has worsened Creation as a whole. Things are worse than they ever were for anything not named a human, and that's only because humans were utter shit to start off with.

Believe me, I TRIED to keep things professional at first. I TRIED to trick Adorjan into letting go of making me let go of things. I TRIED to convince SWLIHN that she was a strong, independant crystal orrery who don't need no YHVH-oniichan. I TRIED to explain to Cecelyne that ramming an elemental pole into her secret depths was a pure, platonic gesture.

Unfortunately, two things happened. The first, that I eventually realised at this point they were too set in their ways to NOT want an authority figure to look up to-and to take shelter behind.

The second...well alright, that's on me. My tastes have always been like Nobilis' devils'; the bitter and corrupt have very little to comfort them, and doing so just feels more. Personal.

>>51860785
Some random DUP goon who shot through my 70 inch, plasma screen TV. At the time it was practically reflexive-until I noticed the pixel sword skewring him from groin to head.

And then it fizzled away. Damn flimsy .pngs.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>51860865
...just to be clear, are you saying this guy's stronger than Sun Wukong?

>>51860956
Well, technically Pokemon and that's it. Because the Warehouse exists outside of the universe.

>>51862814
Not him, but long time no see.

Question about Geneforge's necromancy-when it says it can create living spells, how lively are we talking about? Do they grow and change, or just kind of whizz around as magic spirits? And since it doesn't play well with essence apparently-what happens if you bring a spell powered by life energy-based magic or druidism or something to life?
>>
>>51862878
No. When I say God I'm only including the ones the series officially recognises as such, not everything technically viewed as such. Mori Jin is only technically a God, he's not officially part of the Heaven faction until maybe the very end of the series? Taejin with his best kick broke Odin's arm but Mori Jin's best kick blinked out the sun for an instant.
>>
>>51860785
Probably some random Nazi mook in Ring of Red. It was kind of a heat-of-the-moment sort of thing, ensuring my survival and imminent victory, but afterwards it felt... not good. Certainly my historical knowledge mitigated that somewhat, but it's not like it was one of the people who set the worst things in motion so much as an ordinary man who thought to be serving his country.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>51862311
Jump 17: Avengers, Earths Mightiest Heroes
http://pastebin.com/a0qZPRN4
>Well this was a very enlightening experiment. Given that I started about about a thousand years before Canon started, there was a lot of time to burn. So of course, I proceeded to devote a massive portion of my time to trying to give Marvel Humans Hamon and Stands. After all, there’s a disaster every month here, and the average person could use more power. While neither obtained any massive success, they at least became the source of many great heroes.
>Of Course, it wasn’t all Eugenics and Training. Surtur seemed to decide that I was his least favourite Asgardian, and chased me around the globe. Luckily, my constant entourage of Stand Slinging Students were out of context enough to defeat him in most places, and when that failed I was still capable of teleporting anywhere in the universe at will and perfect-blocking anything he could throw at me.
>Sadly, once the hero scene popped up I quickly ended up getting caught up in all those annoying crossover events. It seemed like every few years, they would find some new thing to be very angrily divided enough over to start stabbing, slashing, shooting, punching, kicking, or otherwise beating the shit out of each other. I did my best to stay a neutral healer, but apparently that was too wishy washy for their tastes, and often ended up with my being attacked by both sides. On the Bright side, I was still fairly respected among most Hamon and Stand users. Unless the fight was over whether Hamon or Stands are better, in which case I was right back to being a double crossing asshole. On the bright side, all this time and constant conflict has greatly improved my Charmset, even if I haven't quite figured out how this whole Devil Tiger Ascension thing works yet. And can't until I hit Sburb.
Rolls
>Heavens Lost Property
>Arpeggio of Blue Steel
>Sburb
>Danmachi
>Supreme Commander
>Indiana Jones
>Penny Dreadful
>HTTYD
>>
>>51862878
Yeah, but what happens when you have no points left to anchor your Warehouse exit?
>>
>>51862388
I'm having the same problem with my Jump. There's like two 600 or 800 point items I've added and I don't know what else to add. The setting has fabrication units so that complicates things a whole lot.
>>
>>51862936
>fabrication units
Oh? What kind of fabrication units? Is this for Protoss?
>>
File: 1468871164211.png (382KB, 654x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468871164211.png
382KB, 654x1000px
>>51862388
Oh that's easy. You look at the setting, you look at the various examples and outliers of what seems to be possible in the setting, then proceed to MAKE SHIT UP.

Now granted it can't just be a haphazard making up. Past experience has taught me that OC that's more utility/bells and whistles will slide much more easily than OC that's straight up power upgrades.
>>
26. Heist
Origin: Con-man, Age: 34
Perks: Electrical Boy, Always On The Grift, Padfoot, Sneak Thief, The Art of the Lie, Unwitting Accomplices, Master Thief
Items: Wardrobe
Drawbacks: Gentleman Thief

I'm going to keep my habits from Sly Cooper and only steal from other thieves, and I think I'll make my first target Danny Ocean's gang. I just have to wait for him to rob some casinos first. This world is full of interesting targets, and my companions all have their place. Zeke and Chesnaught are muscle, but Somni is a well-trained psychic and an experienced hacker. The former's something they really don't have around here, but something that makes jobs so much easier. Anyone can be a plant if we can get access to them for a few hours.

Which is a problem for Somni operating alone, because he is creepy as fuck. Gives me the heebie jeebies with his creepy stares and weird mind control habits and skulking about in the dark. I still love him, he's still my little cuddle monster, but Somni is pretty objectively upsetting. So, I have to seduce people into a mind trap, and that makes me feel gross a lot of the time. Still, it's good to keep him involved, it's highly efficient, and a great way to gather information we would otherwise never get. I just have to keep him from abusing it.

I met the Leverage crew a couple times, and it was more fun to compete with them than against them. Nate even called on Somni when he needed a hacker to cover for Hardison in one of the later episodes. That actually filled me with a little parental pride.
>>
>>51862927
Play "go fish" with your pokemon for the next million biollion trillion years while you wait and hope for the Warehouse to bump into a different universe?
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>51862927
You remain safe, duh. He did ask for the fastest and safest.

>>51862896
So I see.

Also, why's Soo-Jin's charyeuk so ridiculously powerful? I mean yeah, I get that the skywhale bombardment thing shows she has limits but she DID land the finishing blow on the crown prince guy.
>>
>>51862808
Weak bait, famalam. Why should I care what a different group of autists powerwank in their imaginary fantasy self-insert game?
>>
Is Beta Ray Bill's Stormbreaker equal to Mjolnir?
>>
>>51863000
>>51863007
This reminds me of that guy who managed to trap himself in his Warehouse.

>>51863034
In-setting, it's supposed to be. And the feats match up, for the most part.
>>
>>51863034
yes
>>
>>51860956
Well, if you go to Van Helsing and take The Laws Are Mine, you can start making machines to generator energy ex nihilo, and machines to destroy matter/energy that has reached maximum entropy. You could keep the universe chugging on forever.
Maybe.
>>
Did God of Highschool not het uploaded to the drive? Because I can't find it.
>>
>>51863043
>>51863046
Neat. Guess I'm hanging with Bill, then.
I just wanna find out how it works, see if I'm missing any tricks.

I'd ask Odin directly, but he's busy being rewritten as a complete asshole, so that's a no-go.
>>
>>51862950
>Is this for Protoss?
No

And the fabrication units are standard put raw materials in and the end product comes out. They're limited in that fact that you have to have the design figured out, how complex the fabricator actually is, and zero gravity needed for to manufacture the most advance microchips.
>>
>>51862878
Using the necromancy spells for that would be like shoving an AI into a spell, it may not be alive exactly, and it might not grow, but it could change and it can certainly think for itself. Not that there is much to the necromancy to be found in game, just figure it's at least close to comparable to shaping in versatility and power, though less effective at warfare, and more stable.

As for combining necromancy with shaping, the issue is that spirits don't play well with shaping. Things that have a life of their own, even if that life is undead or a wind spirit or something, have unpredictable interactions with shaping magic. The issue is with shaping magic rather than necromancy, and it's more of an issue that you don't want to combine it with either things that are alive, other methods of making things alive, or things that act on their own, or unpredictably.
>>
>>51863007
Some Charyeok are just more powerful. The Nine Tails Guardian with Il-Pyo managed to kill the second Natak Prince so she's mostly got more hax then raw power, since Mori Jin opened up the crack for her. Her's happens to be both a very old one, oneconnected to the setting and one of the two canon Keys, so it's both a very powerful Charyeok and a powerful Key, which is where most of the ability sealing stuff comes from.
>>
>>51863043
>This reminds me of that guy who managed to trap himself in his Warehouse.
Remember to obtain a reliable form of interdimensional travel early in your chain.
Don't be like me.
>>
Oh God Sun Moon anon if you're still out there please get that jump done. Otherwise I'll probably have to retcon my entire chain starting from Pokemon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2EekFCtptA
>>
>>51863119
You do realize that those island probably exist in the same state in the non-mega universe?
>>
>>51863140
DD Lariat isn't a valid moveset in any pokemon except Incineroar, that's why this meme exists anon.
>>
>>51863119
I initially read that as "Dankest Lariat".
>>
>>51863235
That's what it says.
>>
>>51863235
Because it is called Dankest Lariat.
>>
>>51863065
>"What If The Emperor Had A Text To Speech Device?"
Uploads Folder, starts with a 'The'
>>
>>51863269
>
It wasn't accepted and I doubt it's changed from when it wasn't accepted. Just because someone shitposts unaccepted stuff into the uploads folder, doesn't mean it's accepted.
>>
27. Great Detective
Perks: Blunt Object, Spirit of the City, Nick of Time, Beggar's Belief
Items: Detective's Notebook, Looking Glass
Drawbacks: You've Got Murder

Neat, a perk for resistance to social manipulation. Those are pretty rare and I'm a gullible son of a gun.

Anyway, I imagine the Spirit of Sidney as Val, not just because she's Australian, but because she's just as scary as a city spirit forcing you to solve every gruesome and bloody murder in a major metropolis would probably be. And I'm not even talking about her jumper.

For the actual solving of the murders, I run a blog about the town's various murders and how I solve them. I didn't feel like becoming a cop, my evidence is not admissible in court, and the spirit only directs me to murders that wouldn't work out in the courts anyway. I get the murderers targeted by public opinion and the city does the rest. All it took was five or six very public confessions and successes to get a major local following. The rest is just luck, persistence, and occasional crimes.

In exchange, the city provides for me. I always have a safe place to sleep, she warns me if one of my victims comes a knocking, and even points out where cash is dropped on the street so I can eat. She even helped my companions get jobs and real places to stay.
>>
>>51863269
Had to refresh a few times. Its there now thanks.
>>
>>51863362
>I imagine the Spirit of Sidney as Val
>the city provides for me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9TunCtR3dQ
>>
>>51863110
Thanks for making the jump I want pretty much everything in it especially The Monkey King's gear too bad I can't afford it all.
>>
>>51863394
As I'm literally living under bridges for huge chunks of this jump , I think you're a bit confused about the exact level of compassion I ascribe her. It's very employee/vaguely scary employer.
>>
>>51863415
That's pretty much what the song is about. He's not actually in love with his drug prison of a town, he just can't bring himself to get away from it all.
>>
File: Ha ha!.png (117KB, 594x483px) Image search: [Google]
Ha ha!.png
117KB, 594x483px
>>51863362
>>51863415
Haha! If only it was the one true capital and not Sydney. Still rather complimentary.
>>
>>51863280
>Blatent lies.
Hey Timmy. Look, normally I would be all up the indignant back and forth, but it is really late, and I have actually read the last few threads where everyone liked the jump and were mainly asking setting questions and clarifications for their builds.

So, thanks for the effort, but I will have to catch you tomorrow.
>>
>>51863402
Always welcome.
>>
>>51863451
>Last few threads
You realise it was posted over a year ago and got nothing but flak for being a jump right? I mean, put some effort into your shit posts man.
>>
>>51863451
Isn't this because you literally greentexted "What If The Emperor Had A Text To Speech Device?". Like anyone would think you're shitposting by >>51863269
>>
>>51863451
>>51863465

Oh my god ahahahaha
>>
>>51863441
Right, sorry, I only got halfway through it when I made the comment.
>>
File: the magic mushroom farm.png (719KB, 1046x578px) Image search: [Google]
the magic mushroom farm.png
719KB, 1046x578px
If anyone's not gonna work on Princess: The Hopeful, I'm gonna stake a claim on it
>>
>>51863465
Oh god fuchl ... I csan't fuckin contain my laughter.
>>
>>51863522
Nobody's mentioned that one, we just have a dead Leviathan WIP (RIP).
>>
Any advice for writing drawbacks? I don't want them to be pointlessly cruel or something that only an insane person would take, but I also would rather them not be free points.
>>
File: thumbsup.gif (504KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.gif
504KB, 500x280px
>>51863522
Good luck, Nika! I will look forward to it!
>>
>>51863555
Make sure they all come with free cookies.
>>
>>51863555
A lot of jumpmakers take challenges that already exist in the plot/setting/genre and just make them fiat-enforced. Besides that, try to make a build for your jump and see if it's possible to survive with what you offer, and adjust according to your preferences.
>>
>>51863555
Try and make them plot hooks. By default a jumper doesn't really have to engage the setting or plot and can run off for ten years. So make the drawbacks effectively tying the jumper to particular challenges, goals, and obstacles in exchange for more CP. Drawbacks like lost limbs or the like are often also good, as they're stuff that a jumper can potentially work around with resources and being clever but still need to be taken into account.

Think of it like the Jumper selling bits of personal agency in what kind of story they're going through in the jump, and what they're gonna have to deal with. They get more CP, Jump-chan gets a more active and therefore interesting jumper.
>>
>>51863555
At the end of the day, even the drawbacks that people tend to think are "pointlessly cruel" or the ones that "only insane people would take" are things that cater to certain builds more often than not. Just work with what the setting gives you and make things that you'd take yourself. If you start trying to justify it by "will other people take this" you end up going on a futile journey to try and figure out what builds can work around what drawbacks. At the end of the day you might be the only person who ends up taking your jump, so if there's anyone you should cater to, it's yourself first and foremost.
>>
>>51863555
>What challenges can a person in universe reasonably expect to exist, but not to encounter?
>What challenges can a person in universe expect to encounter? Amp that up to eleven in either frequency or difficulty.
>What challenges could a jumper reasonably overcome with metaknowledge? Remove the jumpers advantage.
>>
>>51863555
For general drawbacks there are the removal of powers and/or warehouse. But most drawbacks are built by being based off of the setting.
Like Star Wars Original Trilogy has shitty prosthetic drawback and SupCom, a base build strategy game, has a constant restart from tier 1 drawback.
>>
>>51863586
Dirge, is that you?
>>
File: konaglee.gif (780KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
konaglee.gif
780KB, 397x402px
>>51863555
Personally, I like drawbacks that provide an interesting-if-annoying quirk, or provide for story opportunities. Sometimes I've taken drawbacks just because I think they make the story more amusing.

But, on that note, they should never be something that's essentially free points, as you said. They should always have some kind of detriment either to the jumper or the setting as a whole that you have to deal with. After that, just price accordingly.

So, I mean, the easiest way to say it would be, "Make drawbacks that you as the jumpmaker think would be funny to make other jumpers deal with."
It's like one of the few times you can pretend to be the DM! Have fun with that! If people want those extra points, they must do tricks for your amusement!
>>
>>51863555
Go to SB, and post it for criticism. They'll set you right. Actually, it'd probably be better if everyone went to SB. There's a lot you can learn over there, and it'd be better for this community overall. If all goes well, we might not even have to use these boards anymore.
>>
>>51863593
Is this some new shitposting that we're doing now or are we trying to get somebody to become a namefag?
>>
>>51863603
Is there some sort of story behind you using Konata as an avatar, or did you just choose it?
>>
File: a2be1be3768220c454eb76cd584c385a.png (434KB, 900x1540px) Image search: [Google]
a2be1be3768220c454eb76cd584c385a.png
434KB, 900x1540px
>>51863666
Because I'm lazy both as a person and a jumper, my jumper has blue hair (in anime worlds -- in normal worlds her hair is black), and I prefer smaller petite or waifish builds as opposed to most other jumpers trying to emulate Huge from Buttlord GT.

I ended up posting enough about my builds that I felt like I wanted something to differentiate myself, but I didn't feel like I was important enough to warrant a name. So I figured I'd post a cute anime girl, and Konata was an obvious fit.

That's about it, really.
>>
>>51863696
Ah, okay. I thought you might have been going for a character-chain or something.
>>
File: [...homie].jpg (26KB, 486x485px) Image search: [Google]
[...homie].jpg
26KB, 486x485px
Dormant Power from SMT Jump confuses me...well, it didn't until I read further into the Notes and got to the point where they started talking about Level Caps and the such.

Could someone break it down to me without using Game Mechanics? I haven't played the game so it all went over my head.
>>
>>51863555
Speaking as someone who LOVES writing and making drawbacks...

Do not consider drawbacks as a means to reduce the jumper's fun, should they take them. That may sound silly, but jumpchain is an imagination game for fun, first and foremost. Drawbacks can make a jump "challenging", but this is not the only way they can be used. Nobody is going to take a drawback if it made things less fun.

Think of them more like story prompts or comedy stuff, other than just "amping the difficulty." (Scenarios are like this way too, but they're distinct from drawbacks in that they're really complex and have some sort of reward, usually, or offer a fuck ton of CP.)

For example, when I remade Sailor Moon, I put in the "Moon Mentor" drawback where you mentored Usagi as a story prompt, of sorts. A lot of jumpers will try to mentor the protag of any jumps, so some would not see this as a way to "reduce" their fun. But I still made it as a drawback because Usagi is, canonically, very difficult to teach as a student and she can be a handful to deal with overall.

I also put in drawbacks inspired by the story of the jump. For the Sailor Moon remake, I put in a drawback where the jumper had to transform every time they used their abilities because it was a magical girl jump. Or where they were always a frail kitty cat, just like Luna and Artemis.

And I also put in a "you have to fight a reincarnated foe from your past" drawback because that also fit the setting, because Usagi had a lot of foes from the Moon Kingdom's past that would want to fight her other than Beryl.
>>
>>51863818
You have access to the innate power of SMT protagonists: the ability to git gud and punch out demon lords and archangels. More seriously, you can go from fighting and struggling with pixies, one of the most pathetic demons in the franchise, to fighting the likes of Beelzebub, Asura, and Archangel Michael through level grinding and training. It will just take you longer then it would for the actual protagonists.
>>
>>51863836
That part I got, now what was all that ish about boosted perks and level caps?
>>
>>51863456
Are the 100 cp perks from the divine, user, or genuine fighter trees free in GOH?
>>
>>51863878
If you take those origins, yes. Not if you get them with the Hybrid perk.
>>
>>51863866
Alright, well here's the thing. In-game, the max your level can go is level 99. So basically, at your maximum potential, you've become powerful enough to slaughter legions of demons by yourself, and with a decent team can take on the likes of Michael, who's supposed to be almost twenty levels higher than you. That's your potential if you don't boost a capstone. If you DO however, then you're limiting/giving up part of your potential, in order to get more power right away.
>>
>>51863905
So boosting the capstone is ultimately a net negative in the long run? That seems...poorly designed?
>>
>>51863920
That depends on how you view the boosts, they might be worth more to you.
>>
>>51863920
It depends on the capstone. Some offer you really cool powers in exchange for not gaining as much raw power, while others give you more raw power then you would have normally gotten had you reached your potential. For example, Chosen of Raphael when boosted would make you far stronger then if you had reached the equivalent of level 99. The Soldier capstone would allow you to create powerful demons with enough magic, prayer, and belief in a single philosophy. So it all depends.
>>
>>51863920
Which is why there was an update that fixed every single thing wrong with the jump, including the level loss.

Fucknuggets screamed it out of the thread so hard, people still pretend it never happened. To the extent where the thread numbering was -1 for a while.
>>
>>51863949
Yep. All in the name of retaining a suboptimal build.
>>
>>51863949
>>51863964
Suuuure, Timmy. It's not like it would have made the jump suffer from OTB any harder, right?
>>
>>51863949
Could you post the update?
>>
>>51863949
If you post it now, it'll be accepted by the thread, and we can finally get the real version on the drive.
>>
>>51863975
Wasn't the update all about fixing the OTB Tribid problem?
>>
>>51863975
>Calling a capstone booster a OTB
Come on, anon. Is it ever NOT the greatest purchase in the jump?

And I mean, tribrids are the most ridiculous thing ever, and were never intended to exist.

Also, pffft. Did you ever see Timmy balling on the jumpmakers' side? Ever?

>>51863993
Here you go.
>>
>>51864007
No, because it wasn't actually a OTB so much as something that a few people took. It's hardly better than everything else, and honestly I don't really see why people did it in the first place.
>>
>>51864020
Thank you. Now it's time to put those powerwankers in their place. Consider this update accepted to the drive.
>>
>>51864049
Don't you dare springboard piles of YOUR shit off of me.

It's idiots like you that make this place worse.
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51863920
Only if you value potential power above all else. Y'see, in SMT when it comes to being able to actually winning fights spiritual potential-or, levels as abstracted by gameplay-matter much, much, MUCH less than being able to output the right type of attack which can breach any given being's defences. Your "level" just by itself only boosts your stats, and doesn't innately produce any effects. In the games, characters with abilities based on those capstone boots tear apart other characters with higher levels.

To phrase this outside gameplay abstractions-the demon Beelzebub from the first game can poison people with a venomous breath, drive his enemies mad with fear or slaughter groups with an instant death curse. However, the Hero can learn the spells Makajama (which seals enemy magic) and Posumudi (which cures poison) as well as the attack spell Megidolaon-and thus beat him with hard counters to his attacks even though Beelsebub is level 80 and he's lower when they fight. Granted, it's hard to tell because almost all the SMT protags fight with teams of demons by their side but at least later games like Strange Journey and Nocturne prove it's possible to solo bosses with the right abilities.

Also-SMT is the opposite of Exalted in that attack trumps defence. This makes the Almighty element-something most of the boosted capstones have-vital since barring certain beings empowered by gaining authority over a metaphysical system like Satan and YHVH, this means that regardless of the difference in "levels" your attacks can pierce their defences. There's actually a spell in later games called Pierce which goes even further by bypassing nullification/reflection effects as well as simple immunities.

>>51863088
>>51863110
Also thanks guys, that clears that up.
>>
>>51864060
You better fucking believe that if we cracked down harder on shit like this, then Exalted wouldn't have been accepted to the drive. Shit's plenty justified.
>>
>>51864049
You do realise every time you attempt to speak for the thread, your ruse becomes increasingly transparent right? Literally nobody but you asked for this. Even the guy you mentioned it to you is telling you to fuck off.

You're not the thread, however hard you try to pretend to be.
>>
Look, he's being obvious about it now by bringing up another jump out of nowhere.

Just report and ignore. He's learned to just blatently bullshit in order to cause salt, there's nothing worth talking about with him.
>>
>>51864088
Eh, I wouldn't call it "out of nowhere". It's been made plenty clear recently that he despises Exalted, for whatever reason.
>>
>>51863593
Is everybody supposed to be me now? Or are we doing the "disregard that traitor" thing again?

>>51864078
I don't think you're going to get him to stop just by something like that, it's pretty much common sense that an individual doesn't speak on behalf of the thread, but a vocal minority is what's always been prevalent. If, at the end of the day, he is for some reason angry because people decided to put high powered jumps onto the drive...well really, doesn't that just mean that the community has grown to accept high powered jumps? In a really odd way, some of what he's said is supported by the way the community acts on other occasions. Besides that there's really nothing you can do to stop him from being angry, it's not like this community has succeeded at driving away that one guy who has a hateboner for specific jumpmakers away either.
>>
>>51864099
Maybe. I think it's more likely he knows that there are several Exalted fans in these threads and that the possibility of Exalted jumps was hotly contested even relatively recently.
>>
>>51864114
You've been doing a lot of lurking for someone who doesn't want to "sift through all the shitposting". You don't have to be here if you don't want to.
>>
>>51864099
He sometimes plays both sides; he's taking a page out of the /pol/ playbook in trying to provoke people by trying to paint someone as a scapegoat. Part of the reason he often has a goal at Val and Heavens; the tea incident's a good example of him being vaguely cogniscent of a setting enough to try stirring shit about it.

>>51864114
That's defeatest talk-and to be blunt, you overestimate how common sense is.

The very least we can do is discourage him, make this place as miserable and frustrating as he is trying to make it for us. Ignore him, and we deprive him of his stimuli; it's why he's a lot less keen to go after Val and Garlock/ASA, they either don't react enough for him to get schadenfreude out of it, or just mock him. Report him, and-well, you know how annoying it is to fill in a captcha every time you post? It's the little things. All to build up the frustration until he finally realises what a waste of time this is and fucks off.

I think you're overthinking it, really. If someone's a cunt you should absolutely work to discourage them; the key is to do it in a manner they can't treat as a roundabout victory.
>>
Is there a generic drama jump to go with the generic sitcom jump?
>>
>>51864132
M8 I lurk CYOA gen all the time and I don't wanna sift through their shitposting either, I'm just there for the CYOAs. Why do you care why someone's hanging around a Malaysian cave painting imageboard?

>>51864141
Don't think so, don't sitcoms cover dramas anyway?
>>
File: papa bones is so dreamy.jpg (140KB, 444x670px) Image search: [Google]
papa bones is so dreamy.jpg
140KB, 444x670px
>>51860785
My first Jump, which was Overlord (The LN) as a member of AoG. I replaced Shalltear in the bandit gathering mission, both to take Downfall of the Castle and Country for myself and to test myself a bit.

It didn't feel like much, a slight glimpse of satisfaction if anything. These guys were profesional thieves, rapists and murderers, and they had been doing it for a while. They were already marked for elimination by the local government, and I just speed the process up.
>>
>>51864147
Not unless shows like NCIS, Law & Order and Burn Notice are sitcoms, and I don't think they are.
>>
>>51864140
...Garlock, why are you referring to yourself in the third person?
>>
>>51864141
No, which sucks because Dan Scott needs a punch in the dick.

>>51864147
Very different genres.

>>51864156
Those are covered by Investigation jump, I think.
>>
How likely is it for a random island in the middle of the ocean to be hit with one of the nukes or otherwise be subject to any large scale destructive event during SMT?
>>
>>51864167
I'm not garlock m8, I was using him as an example

>>51864156
>>51864168
Sure, I don't watch that much tv
>>
>>51864140
>the tea incident's a good example of him being vaguely cogniscent of a setting enough to try stirring shit about it.
Um, excuse me, but... What. How?
>>
>>51864168
>Investigation jump
We have a generic investigation jump?
>>
>>51864185
Shitposter did his usual thing of trying to accuse random jumps of handing out omnipotence, randomly replied to a post by Val talking about how much skill in the First Magic you need to make tea.

Everyone in thread takes the piss out of him by pretending tea=omnipotence.

Good times.
>>
>>51864186
Yes. We also have a Generic Mind Control jump.
>>
>>51864186

>>51864202
I thought that was a fetish CYOA.
>>
New tactic detected-claiming we have jumps which haven't been posted here. Proof:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/filename/generic%20mind%20control/

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51518142/#51521805

Be advised-there's at least two of them, and one of them puts slightly more effort by blatently lying his ass off while the other just randomly expresses hate. Just report and ignore, and all will be well.
>>
>>51864202
That is a QQ jump anon.

>>51864223
It is, but it is surprisingly light on the fetish fuel.
>>
>>51864231
Not entirely sure the second one is actually the shitposter. Actually, I'm pretty sure he's not.
>>
>>51864132
I don't need to sift through the shitposting much at all? I just respond when there's an interesting topic like that Isekai anon and the little bit of Nihei chat at the end of last thread.

The whole "dirge is a traitor delete his jumps" is actually kind of amusing in how it reflects certain elements of the community. If it's specifically targeting me only, I don't mind it all. They can keep hurling insults or death threats or whatever makes them feel better about themselves. It's only if they try and springboard onto attacking other people that it crosses the lines.

>>51864140
Haven't you guys kind of tried that for two years already and still failed to get your resident troll gone? I mean, sure, in concept it makes sense, but if you're consistently trying and still failing, that kind of says that there's a problem that you're failing to address here. I mean if everybody stopped shitposting and strictly only posted jumps and builds, you might see a change, but really what's the chances of that happening?

>>51864147
/cyoag/ doesn't have the same vitriol in their shitposting as /jc/ does for the most part though. Personally I main /elona/ on jp and /wbg/ here, and both of those are amazingly productive generals, but if I'm looking for shitposting I can get enough for those just spending some time on /v/, /vg/, or /m/.
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>51864167
He's not me.

...Is there something distinctive about the way I type? A while ago I noticed someone from CYOA gen got mistaken for me too. I know Nu apparently gets recognised in thread a lot with his name off.

>>51864173
Uh, it's been a while but I'm pretty sure the nuclear holocaust was global. Some humans do survive and...that's pretty much all we know.

Honestly you should just tag along with Hero until Heroine sends him & friends to the Diamond Realm, another reallity.
>>
>>51864257
I was just posting that to prove the shitposter was wrong.

>>51864262
The point isn't necessary to get him gone. The point is to minimalise the influence he has here. Him leaving out of boredom, like the hurr chumpchain guy, is a nice side effect. Besides, you're not suggesting any better ideas.

Also, you must lurk CYOA gen a lot less than I do. Or at least keep missing angelanons posts
>>
>>51864223
Thanks for the copy (had just found it on the drive).

... huh. It's so generic it didn't even bother to put Generic in the title. And sadly, no mention of being able to travel between shows like the Generic Sitcom jump. I suppose I should be happy it exists at all though, considering rule one.
>>
Where does Saitama live? I wanna be the Landlady(lord) of his apartment and be that busybody background NPC who every so often steps up to wreck face.

Like wrecking those idiot Animals that totally wrecked my lovely property! And telling naughty children like Sonic and Fubuki that violence in or near my apartment is completely forbidden~.

Oh, and helping Saitama relate to people better I guess, plus getting him to sign on with the Hero Association earlier.
>>
>>51864343
The "uninhabited zone" in Z-City.
>>
>>51864283
I have no issues with angel. She's honestly gotten a lot tamer compared to what she was like back in the day. cyoag memes a fuckton, and they like to tease people mercilessly, but in comparison to this place, they only shoot themselves in the foot when they drive away popular cyoas, and even that is a pretty rare occasion. I agreed with that guy back in Xmas when they said they'd rather have Angel than your Timmy, because at least I could reason with Angel to some degree.

The problem is that just as there are folks like you who want to minimize his influence or whatever, there are people here that play along with him and help fan the flames. If you want him to have no influence, removing the drama associated with people would be a start, except this community is far more attached to its drama than many other communities. I mean, take a look at /wbg/, we have barely any drama and practically everybody is a content creator. Sure, we move slow as fuck, but the posts that are made are productive.

But if you're not willing to get rid of the drama, and changing the attitude of posters is impossible, then the old response was always to just completely ignore him and not respond entirely. But even that doesn't seem to work because in the end people still bite regardless. That thing with the "Remember Xmas" and "Shitposter Warning" hasn't seemed to change much, if anything he seems to have no problem ignoring it - but the same can't be said the other way around. I mean, I've gotten my share of bans for reporting him, and I'll admit it, I gone far past the point of apathy as far as this guy goes. But in my experience? It's much easier to change yourself than to try and change other people. This community is a pretty good example of that.

>>51864266
But you tend to have a picture with your posts don't you? I mean generally I'm only distinctive because I post multi paragraph responses but I don't think you have anything that distinctive.
>>
>>51864375
Would it be described as the Slums in the Jump?
>>
>>51864397
Yes, Saitama lives there because the rent is cheap. Which always seemed absurd to me, because no one else lived in the area, who the hell was even charging him anything?
>>
>>51864387
>the old response was always to just completely ignore him and not respond entirely. But even that doesn't seem to work because in the end people still bite regardless

This is exactly what I'm encouraging. I don't understand why you're so opposed to it, I've just noticed people recently seem to have forgotten this is how you "get rid" of him.

>share of bans

About that-after christmas it was discovered the bans were actually from a bunch of mods who were confused over who to ban for what here, not the shitposter himself. One of them came and explained everything in chat a while ago, and ever since then there haven't been any bans. Whatever else the shitposter is, he's not a janitor. Just the beneficiary of a comedy of errors.

I've reported him tonnes of times this week and haven't gotten banned. I'm literally doing nothing except promoting the thing you acknowledge is the best response. It's rather patronising for you to say even that much shouldn't be done and to just give up and let him have his way, to be honest.
>>
>>51864387
Do you enjoy getting BTFO on SB? I don't think I've ever seen you win any arguments you've gotten into over there.
>>
Also heads up-the third one's shown up. He's the crossposter who tries to stir up drama between sites.

Dirge, don't reply. Don't treat him like a sentient being. He's a literal parrot on the internet.
>>
>>51864397
Further out you are from City A less wealth there is. City Z seems to be pretty much the slums. He lives in pretty much the dilapidated part of the city. After Mysterious Beings & Meteor attacks, only his apartment building seems to be standing.

>>51864413
They never did show any landlord, so I assume that he's living rent free. IDK about electricity, but before he tried out to be a Hero, he seemed to just have enough money to scrape by.
>>
File: Ara~.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Ara~.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>51864413
Well, I guess that would be me then~.

Cheers guys. Oh, also, I might have missed it, so I'll need to make sure. When does the Jumper get thrown into One Punch Man?

>>51864433
Excellent!
>>
>>51864429
>He's a literal parrot on the internet.
Oh no. I thought I put him away for the night.
>>
File: JC1.jpg (24KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
JC1.jpg
24KB, 597x333px
>>51864387
I mean, I post without a pic loads of times. Off the top of my head, most memorably when someone asked me about how my Benefactor works. It's just at least twice, someone else has apparently been mistaken for me sans pic and I'm not sure how.

>>51864451
I don't think SF ever specified.

Unless specified it's a safe bet the jump starts you whenever the series starts, though.
>>
>>51864433
>>51864397
>>51864413
>>51864343
>>51864375

He moves to City A when he becomes a A Rank hero. He gets a free apartment paid by the Hero Association from then on.
>>
>>51864421
>I don't understand why you're so opposed to it
To tell you the truth, I don't really care. Like I said, it's far easier to change yourself than it is to change other people. If you feel that you can change this community for the better, all the more power to you.

But I've been on 4chan for almost a decade now? And honestly I've never really seen a single person manage to change a general's culture across multiple boards, despite people having good intentions multiple times. Some communities just settle into a status quo that they don't want to move on from, and even this community has done that several times.

Then again a lot of people tell me that I'm patronizing because I stopped giving a shit, and honestly from a different perspective, I can see why that's not appealing. People like to believe that this community will become something great, that we'll swell in numbers and whatnot, to me that part is up in the air. But I mean, at the same time, that whole "dirge you're too condescending" and "dirge stop boasting about your shit" was why I stopped commenting on other people's jumps, why I refuse to give people advice on jumpmaking as much as possible here, and partly why I frowned on people bringing up anything I made. It's just that ultimately nothing changed, because people still weren't satisfied. Heck, I had tried to remove my jumps and people still weren't satisfied. When you deal with people like that, eventually the sensible response is just to shut off entirely.

>>51864424
IT'S GREAT FUN ANON! Which arguments did I get into by the way? You seem to be a bit more aware of my activity than I am.

Don't take offence to this of course, but you and Record are kind of two peas in a pod eh? I've never seen anyone so fixated on "winning" on the internet as you and him. Though I guess we're past the age when people remembered the rules of the Special Olympics.
>>
>>51864469
Hmm, I'll just have to figure things out then, not a deal breaker.

>>51864476
Cheers, if he moves, he moves, it's alright.

Working with tenets who decide to move out, that too is a part of the job of a Landlady(lord).
>>
>>51860785
Pink blood?
>>
>>51864429
I was late, so sorry about that. But at the same time I don't really mind. If he wants to spew shit at him by all means, let him explode into a "DIRGE PLS KYS NAO OR ELSE I WILL CALL FBI" and other assorted shit. Heck, if he wants to start memeing shit by all means, though it'd be nice if he actually had better memes than the tired ones he keeps spamming. I mean, if I wanted memes I'd go on /scg/...those guys put him to shame with their shitposting.

I dunno, I'm just intensely apathetic. If the shitposter and I were both to die tomorrow I'd probably just make a couple calls to close up unfinished business before tucking in for the night. Wouldn't be a bad way to go I suppose.

>>51864469
I suppose I would post with pictures, but then I literally only have one picture of the person that I'd consider my old main jumper (and even that's a fucking Elona picture). All of my other jumpers literally only have a RPGmaker profile picture.
>>
>>51864539
Well she is in a bathroom, so maybe she had some horrible indigestion and was trying to open a large bottle of pepto bismol with a knife.
>>
28. Gonzo Journalism
Background: Mr. Duke
Perks: I Can Write!, One of God's Own Prototypes, No Sympathy For The Devil, Getting The Fear, The Final Sin Is Stupidity, We're All Champs When We're Drunk
Items: THE Briefcase
Drawbacks: Presidential Nemesis

It kind of bugs me that I wanted THE Briefcase enough to take the Presidential Nemesis drawback, but when push comes to shove I must admit that I would bash Lyndon Johnson in the skull for half the contents of that briefcase. And the perks stop the worst side-effects of it, like cops.

Anyway, I bashed Lyndon B. Johnson in the skull with the briefcase and my editor promoted me to an international correspondent position in South America for awhile. I mostly reported on drug trafficking, chatting with Nazis-In-Hiding, CIA hit squads, and opinion pieces on tattoo parlors. I even put out a book about the effects of massive amounts of LSD on a small tribe of natives in Bolivia. It sold pretty well.

I didn't come back to the country until the early Nixon presidency, so I pre-empted Woodward and Bernstein, and dealt with more CIA hitsquads because of it, but they wouldn't move me back to an international correspondence. So, I took to the road with my companions and kept up with the drug and weapon trafficking in the US. Spent the last 3 years of the jump in a federal prison for not revealing my sources to the FBI. I nearly got killed by my first cellmate for publishing the names of the Nazis I found, though. Journalism is kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't job.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 1328x585px
>>51864568
>pepto bismol

Is that, like, a kind of bird food or something else?

I've always wanted to raise a smart bird. Maybe a Raven. But the chaps in the local village judge only sell dead pheasants and owls to pose with.
>>
File: borkborkbork.jpg (78KB, 620x891px) Image search: [Google]
borkborkbork.jpg
78KB, 620x891px
>>51864581
You certainly got into the spirit of your background and the jump. Uh, gold star?
>>
>>51864594
It's stomach medicine isn't it?

Couldn't you just make a bird out of cosmic nothingness and call it a Yatagarasu or something.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mz9st1O9r01rs2q1z.gif (260KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mz9st1O9r01rs2q1z.gif
260KB, 500x449px
>>51864594
> Is that, like, a kind of bird food or something else?
It's a type of OTC drink medicine used to treat upset stomach and nausea. It's notable for its bright pink colour and tasting like a very strong variant of bubblegum.

Ravens are pretty great. I used to like picking them up as familiars in D&D, on account of they can talk. It's like playing two characters in one!
>>
>>51864645
>It's a type of OTC drink medicine used to treat upset stomach and nausea. It's notable for its bright pink colour and tasting like a very strong variant of bubblegum.
It also sometimes makes you throw up pink goop like you were the villain of Ghostbusters 2.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2000x1340px
>>51864616
>>51864645
Huh, never heard of it. Also I meant IRL. Now that you mention it I've never made a space BIRD, but I did infuse cosmic nothingness into a sample of Mr. Wines' blood and a Great One's brain fluid and-let's just say there's a timeline where Neil Armstrong met a colony of space bats on the moon.

I've got a few flocks of phoenixes with miniature stars for internal organs though; crossbred from the Age of Mythology and Discworld varieties. Mainly to have a self-cooking chicken that keeps respawning.

Man, a raven familiar sounds amazing. Like an excuse to keep shittalking the BBEG while your character's busy fighting someone else.

>>51864581
>for publishing the names of the Nazis

Wasn't this 20 odd years after WW2? Your cellmate must've been tough to avoid getting shanked by the more patriotic prisoners.
>>
>>51864717
...Well I suppose you could try and tame a raven or something, though honestly I've only ever gotten close with sparrows and those things are dumb as shit. But yeah a bird always seemed like a relatively low maintenance pet IRL. Jumpchain wise my love for Ravens is admittedly Itachi influenced, cause the dude is pretty chill.
>>
>>51864717
The Aryan Brotherhood was founded in 1964, at least according to wikipedia. He was pretty tough, though. The kind of guy you'd shove in with a journalist if multiple presidents wanted that journalist dead.
>>
File: Bubbleshield_Final.png (817KB, 1343x1343px) Image search: [Google]
Bubbleshield_Final.png
817KB, 1343x1343px
God of high school
Warehouse time 75.6
Oraeguk, Sage Realm
God 700
Divine power
Judge
Getting you started free
Mythical life free

Divine powers: (400)
Heavenly flight free
Young lord (100)
Holy lineage (0)

Polymorphization 500
The big t free
Contest judging free
Divine form 300

Items
Monkey king implements x2 -1200
Ryu Jingu Bang
Kinto un (cloud)
Godcycle free
Crown of natak -1350
Barbadium body -1850
Friendly smokes -1900
Suits on suits free

Drawbacks
Purse snatchers again? -1800
Rage from the heavens -1500
Greed is a deadly sin -1200
Clone troubles -1000
Curse of the japanese -700
Become a god -500
Just my type just my luck -400
Permanent taboos -200
Reincarnation.exe has had an error 0

Other than a horrible life filled with pain I want to hang out with mc and crew, but since taboo is up I will be a healer and shield monkey. Fear my shields. Good thing is I think I can take the GoH tournament, even if I cant remember everything I have a lot of built in powerups now. Hopefully I can win. Hopefully I can figure out how to open my warehouse while amnesiac.
>>
Jumpers, for the Time Travellers amongst you, a question.

So why haven't you solved the Setting's problem before it started?
>>
>>51865368
what makes you think I don't? Nanban Mirror To get there+ Phoenix gate to get back equals awesome time travel.
>>
>>51865368
Motherfucker I AM the setting's problem.
>>
>>51865368
Because that would be boring.
>>
>>51865368
Because time travel explicitly invites bigger problems into settings. There's enough problems with nehaschimics wandering about.
>>
/jc/! I wish to give life to a creature that's basically a six-foot animated pile of beard hair. How would I do this?
>>
>>51865596
Kill and then give life to Bryan Blessing?
>>
>>51865596
depending how literal your being either Geneforge or SCP
>>
>>51865596
Is it a pile of beard hair shavings or a singular 6ft beard?

Would you be willing to sacrifice your overall width for arms or do you want shorter hairs to form them?
>>
>>51865691
Shavings, mostly. I'd go with the short-hair arms.
>>
>>51865707
You're despicable for being a pile of shavings. A true beard life form would wish to be a singular unit so that they can show off their majesty to all and if their life is threatened they can return to their mimic-like duties of being on a face in ZZ Top.
>>
>>51865596
>>51865707
Acme’s Art- You’ve learned the secrets to creating Toon props!Things like portable holes, disappearing-reappearing ink,
and more can be created by your hand. Eventually, you may learn to breathe life into your creations- creating Toons in their own right.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7zq1d_duck-dodgers-and-the-return_shortfilms

skip to 4:30
>>
>>51865596
Find and have unprotected sex with Bigfoot.
>>
Is the thread dead?
>>
>>51867307
At this hour? It's usually sleepy, yes.
>>
File: Gossamer_and_Daffy.png (275KB, 731x409px) Image search: [Google]
Gossamer_and_Daffy.png
275KB, 731x409px
>>51865596
You want to make gossamer? Discworld magic can do that. Or drop in from darksiders.
>>
>>51867307
I think everyone went off to find Bigfoot.
>>
>>51864822
>using that jump
One would almost think you're a powerwanker.
>>
>>51865368
My time travel is real weird. It doesn't cause paradoxes or radical changes in the timeline because the timeline does its very best to ignore whatever I do without actually branching. Basically, if I go back and kill something or take a thing from somebody, everything involved with that thing still happens/is remembered but it's dead or gone in the present day now. If you killed the villain's mother, the villain would still exist despite their birth now becoming "impossible". I wouldn't even be surprised if time somehow resurrected people/railroaded the item back where it came from if I didn't do whatever I did hard enough. I have no idea how it works.

Good for magpie-ing I suppose, terrible for actually getting anything done, ignored half the time and left in warehouse/back of my mind since most places don't cover the past enough for it to be of any real use. I've genuinely forgotten where I even got it from.
>>
Other then Naruto what jumps have bloodline powers?
>>
>>51867395
Hey just wanted to thank you for the Cash+Batman’s Real Superpower perks combo from your Young Justice jump.
It's made my life much easier and comfier in every subsequent jump.
>>
>>51865368
Because I've tried to and it just turns out that causes more problems. Basically, the world appears to stay as it was, because otherwise I wouldn't have a reason to even use time travel in the first place. So the world as it is is a result of my time traveling.
>>
File: 1757b0bed0c82d69255bed62c5fdec92.png (643KB, 1000x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1757b0bed0c82d69255bed62c5fdec92.png
643KB, 1000x1067px
>>51867453
Well, Dresden as Bloodline Magic, which could be useful for infusing new magic into a whole bloodline with a little effort and research on your part. That's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head.
>>
>>51867533
can I stay human in Zootopia? sorry I bear the curse of bad reading comprehension
>>
>>51867541
Look in the Drawbacks. 70% Less Furry allows you to tune the bar as high or as low as you want.
>>
>>51867550
thanks schmoopy-pie
>>
>>51867533
Can I stay 100% human?
>>
File: BKIU5nf.png (82KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
BKIU5nf.png
82KB, 600x400px
>>51865368
My time travel tends towards Stable Time Loops.
>>
File: f1a2dfa80abc40b4b5a9ffb36040230e.jpg (193KB, 908x1000px) Image search: [Google]
f1a2dfa80abc40b4b5a9ffb36040230e.jpg
193KB, 908x1000px
>>51867635
You have confused my brain circuits. Do you mean in reference to Zootopia? I literally just answered that.
>>
>>51867711
So I can't? Okay. I'll just houserule it and be a true drop-in.
>>
>>51867687
That pic doesn't really help desu
>>
>>51865368
Huh. Use time travel to fix problems. I've never thought of that before. I always just used it to change the problems to ones that are more interesting to me. Maybe I'll have to give this a try, it could be a nice change of pace.
>>
>>51867711
Talking about Zootopia doesn't make furshit any less against the rules.
>>
Just ignore and report if he keeps it up, everyone. Timmy's getting desperate to cause an argument.
>>
>>51867868
Yoro posting furry shit and people complaining about it is just classic /jc/. We don't need timmy to bicker. Once someone starts calling Red a slut and calling for the destruction of all things Jumpchain then you'll know Shitposter's here.
>>
>>51862037
To be fair its no different then not giving a fuck if you kill nonhumans. But refusing to kill humans.
>>
What are the best pain resistance/immunity perks?
>>
>>51868048
hellsing has some pretty good ones
>>
>>51867431
Don't you have better things to do? I actually really like the story and though Incouldn't force myself to take the human+ option I am already in suferreing mode with drawbacks. As a matter of fact the only thing I dislike about the jump is there are no 600 tier drawbacks. Also no item stipend, but those are minor things.

It is well written and a good story. I know I shouldnt reply but come on could you just give it a break already?
>>
>>51868085
Oh, you're right. Unwavering looks pretty damn good. Thanks!
>>
>>51860785

The plegian bandits razing a town in Ylisse, specifically some axe-wielding thug.
It...was a bit of a blur, honestly. All I knew was that there was an enemy in front of me and I had to do something. Afterwards, there wasn't.
Not sure if I felt anything afterwards, except a quiet heaviness once it was done.
>>
File: Current_Gashat_Games.jpg (328KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Current_Gashat_Games.jpg
328KB, 1440x810px
In unrelated news, Gashats are quickly climbing the ranks of "Easy to create and distribute while having a lot of potent effects" in my book for Kamen Rider gimmicks, which is...good cause the video game theme is fun to play with.

Anyone toy around with these yet, and if so, what'd you get?
Did anyone try to pull off Kamen Rider Chronicle?
>>
>>51868102
Be advised: >>51867868
There is nothing wrong with jumping that setting. It's just the shitposter trying to make people bad for having fun. He wants us to as miserable as him. Thankfully he is really bad at it.

And, yeah, no you shouldn't reply. But I understand where you are coming from. When an intelligent person finds stupidity you want to address it because it offends a reasonable and intelligent person's sensitivities; but this guy metaphorically (only, I hope!) loves shit; rolls and basks in it. He really is best ignored.

Enjoy your jumping, citizen.
>>
It's been a while since I've actually watched Hellsing, so I wonder, what exactly counts as "defending London" for the Hellsing objective? Because if I remember correctly, London got pretty fucked up in the invasion.
>>
>>51868361
Your best bet, I think, is to preempt the invasion and root out the moles who might perform terrorist attacks a a final 'fuck-you'.

Millenium is based in Brazil and has bases large enough for multiple zepplins. It should be possible to find them. Just don't trust the local authorities. Millenium has them firmly in their pocket.

Given the zepplin's firepower, if they reach the UK, there going to be a lot of damage. But the only reason they were in a position to attack London in the first place was due to heavy infiltration of the armed forces and the very people who were supposed to look out for that sort of danger to the country.

If you attack Millenium before they get to Brtiain, they won't be in a position to harm London at all, although, again, you need to be careful of the moles as they mihgt do enough damage on their own to count as failing the objective. For extra points, destroy the zepplins while over the Atlantic. The fire should kill everything aboard, and Vampires are suppposed to have a thing for running water (the reason for Alucard missing most of the invasion) although how much the mass produced Millenium vampires are affected, I'm not sure.

Regarding where exactly the dvividing line is, as in how much damage London can take before it becomes objective failure, I don't know. I don't think it was stated by the jumpmaker, although someone else might know.
>>
>>51868308
I've mentioned this before, but I use the Crafting Gamer and Space Gamer Gashats. I haven't come up with any good names for them, because I'm bad at names.

Crafting Gamer is used for my Level 1 and 2 forms. The energy objects take the form of veins of ore. The power it grants me is to carve perfect cubes out of my environment and rearrange them. I can do this by punching the objects, but it's easier with my weapon, the Gashacon Piercer, in its Pick mode. Crafting Critical Strike is a kick with a voxel-shaped aura around my foot, while Crafting Critical Finish used the Gashacon Piercer to rapidly create a cage of blocks around my enemy, followed by slamming a big block down on them like a hammer with a swing from the Pick.

Space Gamer is my Level 3. It lets me use the materials harvested with Crafting Gamer's powers to construct little drone ships that fly around and shoot lasers at my enemy. It also grants rocket-boosted agility, which pairs well with the Gashacon Piercer's secondary Spear mode. Space Critical Strike has the drones concentrate their fire into one big laser beam. Space Critical Finish has the drones dock onto the Spear to form a rocket-boosted, laser-edged lance that I either throw at the enemy or charge at them with.

As for forms higher than Level 3, I haven't really thought of anything yet. Maybe for Level 5 I could use a version of Drago Hunter where I just get the leg armor, and it amplifies my kicks. That could be cool. Level 10, 20, 50, 80, or 99 I don't know what I'd do, though.
>>
>>51868428
Argh, looks like I'll need some more firepower then. The most I've got before that jump is the shitty pokemon telekinesis.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
Kamen Rider Digital?
>>
Friendly reminder that the Hangar from R-Type holds unlimited ships of unlimited size. You could go to Star Trek, plant your flag on the Dyson Sphere, and take it with you. You could steal the Death Star, and maybe the Kuat Drive Yards from Star Wars.

Honestly, when you're not doing random roll chains, you should grab this in my first five jumps.
>>
>>51868464
Stingmon is a bro.
>>
>>51868466
Nice try, but we're not falling for that. The only reason you'd tell someone to go fight the Bydo within their first five jumps is if you're trying to get them killed.
>>
>>51868490
You don't have to fight them. No loss conditions.
>>
>>51868509
If you're in the same universe as the Bydo, you're going to have to fight them.
>>
>>51868519
>what is the Warehouse
It's like you don't even jumper.
>>
>>51868537
Oh, sorry, I generally assume that people will actually play Jumpchain. It's a lot more fun than imagining yourself spending a decade hiding in a hole.
>>
>>51868549
>Hiding in a hole for ten years
>Not throwing an orgy with all the waifu's.
>>
>>51868557
Fine, having an orgy in a hole for ten years. Still sounds pretty boring, even if it might be fun to start with. But hey, different strokes, right? Maybe you're just not bored easily. In which case, go ahead.
>>
>>51868549
Because hiding in the "real world" is so much more interesting.
>>
>>51868557
There's only so much one can do with lube and shapeshifting before you start repeating yourself. Ten years is definitely enough time to run through the gamut of options.
>>
>>51868557
>Being this much of a little bitch.
>>
>>51868576
No? I'm not saying go to R-Type and run and hide the whole time. That would be just as boring, if maybe a bit more challenging due to the risk of death. I'm saying don't go to R-Type until you're strong enough that you don't have to run and hide the whole time.
>>
>>51868549
Not him but a jump of running from planet to planet just barely keeping ahead of the bydo could be... interesting. Not fun exactly but interesting.
>>
>>51868579
Now that is a valid point.

...I dunno, redraw various manga by hand with minor differences so you can freak the characters out?
>>
File: 1487859436439.jpg (66KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487859436439.jpg
66KB, 720x480px
>>51868308
I did recreate DANgerous zombie for myself
>>
>>51868579
Anon, that's what anti-boredom perks are for.
So you don't become bored of doing the same thing over and over. Things such as being lewd, handholding for those who are into that or, (for the truly adventurous only) headpats.
>>
>>51868662
I guess you could always write fan-fiction for those times when you want to reshape universes with a fan-fiction drawback.

>>51868781
Anti-boredom perks are just mind-washing yourself into being able to tolerate mindless activities until the end of time. You might as well just insert yourself into a construction arm on an assembly line if you're going to spend your years like that.
>>
So would aku and the ebon dragon get along?
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.