[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age of Sigmar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1487861237617.png (493KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487861237617.png
493KB, 1100x900px
This cant be real
>>
Let me guess, you brought this to /aosg/ and they didnt fall for your bait, so feeling down, you decided it warranted its own thread?
>>
>>51869325
So how's it been those two years you spent in a coma?
>>
>>51869325
AGE OF SMEGMA
>>
>>51872916
God damn he has a lot to catch up on

>"I may have lost two years of my life but as long as the U.K. Is still part of the EU and Hillary Clinton became the first female president everything will be alright, oh and btw did a new edition of WFB come out?"
>>
>>51874863
Such a dank meme bro. SHITMAR HUR HUR HUR!!!
>>51874971
He still has the ninth a- ah no, that one has turned into shit too. Fucking morons.
>>
>>51875106
>that one has turned into shit too
Storytime?
>>
>>51874971
Unexpected silver lining: he's a Cubs fan.
>>
>>51869325

It was intended, as outright admitted by GW and despite denials by AoS fantards/shills, to make old Fantasy too embarassing to play. The hope was that it would push people to play AoS and abandon Fantasy Battle entirely.

AoS is bombing hard however, which is the only funny thing about this entire episode.
>>
File: aos_is_a_failure.jpg (28KB, 1143x128px) Image search: [Google]
aos_is_a_failure.jpg
28KB, 1143x128px
>>51875994
saurce: my ass

Because a) the old armies are still playable and still viable, and the silly rules have all but disappeared in updates. So they are no longer "too embarassing to play". And b) AoS is not bombing hard, it's actually turned around fantasy sales, and the community is thriving and growing.

But keep living in your little world of denial. I am sure it makes you feel better.
>>
>>51876145

I'm pretty sure he'll cite Hastings' reliable "sources" (despite saying the contrary 2 months prior to that statement, and GWs stocks still rise these months with predominance of AoS releases).

The denial in these turds is almost pitiful.

>>51875902

Yeah, storytime, since their lore sucks fucking balls. It's softhammer and a poorly done version. They've strayed away from the core mechanics, effectively doing what AoS has done but being rank and file instead of skirmish.
>>
>>51875106
Well the ones converting to 9th Age were all of the powerplayers and waacs, while a lot of the old guys that abandoned whfb around 6th and 7th ed returned and started playing AoS since the environment was once (and hopefully) for all cleansed from assholes and rules that enabled assholes.
>>
>>51875933
Then he deserves the horror from all the other revelations.
>>
>>51875933
GO CUBS GO... GO CUBS GO!
>>
>>51869608
/aosg/ here.
You are 100% correct.
fpbp, for once
>>
>>51869325
>OPs internet is so slow it taken him a year yo upload the picture for his OP

Slower than Khorne Bloodbound.
>>
>>51882138

LOLF. That was a good one.
>>
>>51880531
>stocks rising indicate success of specific line
t.child
We have no reliable information for the overall success of AoS compared to fantasy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.