[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stat me /tg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: alexjonesrippingshirt.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alexjonesrippingshirt.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
Stat me /tg/
>>
>>51861988

All points in Crazy. Specialized in Like a Fox.
>>
Is this the best potion on the market
>>
>>51863032
Wait, I thought this guy was actually crazy. Is it all an act to get people to buy his supplements? That's crazy.
>>
>>51863086
His show is 100% just marketing shit for profit. He pushes chemtrails so you'll need to buy special air filters.
>>
>>51861988
Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
>>
>>51863314
That's depressing, but to be expected.
>>
>>51861988
STR 11
DEX 8
CON 12
INT 7
WIS 6
CHA 18
>>
>>51864689
He's not that strong, he can't even open a pickle jar.
>>
>>51865077
No one can, those things are sealed by eldritch powers.
>>
>>51865083
Where do all the pickes come from then?
>>
Thats humanity!
>>
>>51865107
Warlocks
>>
>>51865077
I like how you disagreed with the slightly more than average strength, but the nigh-superhuman charisma stat raised no questions
>>
>>51861988
Level 1 Humble Water Filter Merchant
>>
I dont know why people mock him. Average person sounds more insane than him. They just don't have a show to broadcast it.
>>
>>51865154
weather he wants to be or not he's entertaining as all hell.
>>
>>51863314
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Are you sure?
>>
>>51865172
>I dont know why people mock him. Average person sounds more insane than him. They just don't have a show to broadcast it.
>Average person sounds more insane than him.

Ever considered to change your social circle? Maybe join a club? Or some kind of sports team?
>>
>>51866046
Not him, but the average person thinks and does some pretty retarded shit.
>>
>>51865172
>I dont know why people mock him.
I tried watching his show a while back, to see what the fuzz is about. In the time I gave him my ear, I listened to him interviewing an author who claimed that the world was run from Hollywood by a secretive cabal of druids, I heard out some guy who insinuated that Joe Biden was sexually attracted to infants, I heard it said that sexual education in schools is a pedophiliac agenda, I sat through an "emergency transmission" in which Alex Jones claimed that the American state apparatus would plant and detonate a low-yield tactical nuke in Washington, D.C., to assassinate Donald Trump on his inauguration day, and so on.

If you can't see why the average person would mock him for this, then I really don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>51864689
>STR 11
>DEX 8
>CON 12
>>
>>51864689
>STR 11
>DEX 8
>CON MAN
>INT 7
>WIS 6
>CHA 18
FTFY
>>
>>51861988
>stat me
The stats for a Troll should work perfectly.
>>
>>51861988
I considered creating a setting based on a literal interpretation of Alex Jones' crazy rantings.

With psychic vampire pedophiles and an intellectual illuminati that are in contact with extradimensional aliens.
>>
>>51868454
As someone working on an x-files inspired mini-campaign, i feel like he's a goldmine
>>
>>51864689
>>51868233
If you ever listen to him talk outside the context of particularly crazy rants he's clearly not unintelligent, his memory for facts is fucking outstanding actually and most of his crazy ranting is actually quite factual and has sources to back it up and only sounds bizarre because he uses really strange metaphors all the time.

He does seem to have a really bad habit of believing things that people claiming to have insider knowledge have personally told him and then links up their bullshit with his unusually good memory and throws out a bunch of absurd conclusions about weather control machines.
>>
>>51861988
Species: Human
>>
>>51869469
Are you sure about that? Alex always says that when someone is really insistent that something is true, assume that you're being lied to.
>>
>>51865172
>Average person sounds more insane than him.
I.....i dont know what to say, where do you live?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.