[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1355: Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 529
Thread images: 42

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51832446
>>
>>51842695

metroid
prototype
metal gear solid and rising
Earth Defense Force
>>
Mold zombies are gross.
>>
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9Ce3uKpuJ0pWTU1Nk5aZFVzTXc

if anyone needs it
>>
>>51843168
http://pastebin.com/75xt3A09
Jump #10: Lovecraft
>Have you ever lived in a bad neighbourhood, so you just kind of keep your head down and hope the terrifying people don’t care about you and your place of business? Because this was the cosmic equivalent to that for me. I spent the ten years moving around the world, briefly opening the shop in one place, only to shut down a week later and move to Antarctica. At times, I fought off Shoggoths for the XP, Materials, and because they were trying to kill people, but for the most part I talked less, Smiled More, and tried not to get eaten
>>
>>51842695
Digital Devil Saga

The God of Highschool.
>>
File: tumblr_ochk9tzQld1rbq23ko2_1280.jpg (233KB, 1280x1773px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ochk9tzQld1rbq23ko2_1280.jpg
233KB, 1280x1773px
>>51843218
#11:http://pastebin.com/bc1c4UEb
>Fan-Fucking-Tastic. This was my first forray into the Shin Megami Tensei Universe, and it was about as fun as one would expect. I started off trying to be as heroic as possible and slating my hunger for flesh, which lasted for all of an hour before the first cluster of Angels Demons. They were fairly easy to fight off, but I realized that it might not be the best idea, a thought punctuated by Angel sending another cluster. It was at this point I realized that leaving a powerful genius with a grudge against me alone might not be the best idea. While early attempts to damage her powerbase lead to stabbing on the wrong end of the equation, I quickly managed to form an army of ragtag misfits with reason to dislike her, and tried to use outside influence to evolve them in beneficial ways, but only ended up causing minor changes in strength due to the oddity of Demonic Biology. My Attempt to create a Shoggoth Unit were fairly Successful, if inefficient, and giving the Soldiers Stands was met with Mild Success and few casualties, if with very few outstanding specimens. After a few months, I was ready to mount a siege on her base.
>>
>>51843251
>While starting off I was at a rather heavy numbers disadvantage, after a few minutes Sayaka came in the with the Cavalry and brought a swift and bloody end to her minions. After her minions were gone, defeated by an array of outside context powers, it took a while to fight her alone. In the end, we managed to beat her using the Red Stone of Aja. From there, it was smooth sailing, aside from the Four Holy Beasts and Huang Long, who my benefactor informed me that I was supposed to fight. Genbu fell fairly easily, Seiryu ended up maiming me before Sayaka managed to get some good hits in, Suzaku took a while to beat but was manageable, and Byakko clawed my left eye out before one of my subordinates managed to use one of the Anti Alien weapons I made in world eight. At this point, I was just tired, so I took a while to sleep. Of course, this is when Huang Long decided to make an entrance and try to disintegrate me. After a few hours, several litres of healing potions, me dying and having to regenerate from a Soul Gem, and a variety of Almighty attacks from both sides, he was dead, and I could move onto the next… What!? Oh, you unbelievable-
>>
>>51843273
Jump #11.5, DDS Part II, same Pastebin
Fucking Hell, More of this Bullshit? I spent the ten years alternating between Vigilantism, expanding my faction, running my store, Heavy Swearing, and eating demons. I saved some people, and I think I made a positive impact on the world, even if I wasn’t all that happy at any point in this godforsaken world. I swear to god, if there's a part three I'm going to just start crying and never stop.
Next Jump is Batman!
>>
Val, do you still have DNA with a bardadium body?
>>
File: Hydra01 (1).png (4MB, 2500x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Hydra01 (1).png
4MB, 2500x1192px
Greek myth
Hydra
Monster 1000 years old
Terrifying visage free
Beast beyond nature 800
Myth of a monster 500 (unbreakable skin/scales)
Receptive doves 400
Demigod -100

Items
Cornucopia -200
Raidable farm free

Drawbacks
Achilles heel 0

Does this look good? I couldnt tell if you picked your monster form or what so I became a hydra.
>>
>>51843168
>>51843232
Added and thank you.
>>
Hey Val, would Anathema from Smite bypass the Taboo?
>>
File: pass it on.png (3MB, 2000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
pass it on.png
3MB, 2000x10000px
>>51843273
>>51843293
please tell me there's whole set
>>
>>51843329
The answer to all of these questions seems to be "your body is functionally the same except massively more durable" so I'd assume do.
>>
>>51843329
>>51843400
Wait until tomorrow, Red just chased her out of the IRC because she can't take a joke.
>>
>>51843400
That one comes down to wank, unless Valeria is also Somefaggit.
>>
>>51843329
Possibly. Probably. Up to you really, though the Barbadium itself isn't genetic if you decide to go with that.

>>51843400
No idea.
>>
>>51843412
Yes.
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=%E2%9C%93&tags=tsuzuya_%28knt31%29+cosplay+&ms=1
>>
File: 1446366710703.jpg (53KB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
1446366710703.jpg
53KB, 512x368px
What do Jumpers do when they're sad?
>>
>>51843400
>Not just using an inhuman alt-form to bypass it on a technicality
>>
>>51843425
She is tho. Quite one.
>>
>>51843453
Either destroy some shit or save some shit.
>>
File: rust monster.jpg (110KB, 1190x494px) Image search: [Google]
rust monster.jpg
110KB, 1190x494px
>>51841775
>>51842212
>>51842389
>>51842539

Just remember to be careful around hungry rust monsters.
>>
>>51843439
2cute
>>
>>51843453
Make babies then use nikamoths fure emblem jumps to toss them into a baby dimension where they grow up fast so I can let them take over the world
>>
>>51843453
I hang out with SCP-999.
>>
>>51843481
I assume barbadium is non-oxidizing.
>>
File: forcepalm.jpg (50KB, 544x546px) Image search: [Google]
forcepalm.jpg
50KB, 544x546px
What are some perks that help you convince people to take you on as their apprentice? I know of the one in The Princess Bride and the one in Generic Xianxia, but I could have sworn that there was at least a few more.
>>
>>51843510
While rust monsters prefer ferrous metals to other metals, but their power doesn't care and they're still quite happy to eat the latter too.
>>
>>51843531
God of High School has one.
>>
>>51843453
Well brood, hang out with my companions, then endure my various companions attempts to cheer me up. They mean well but it leads to a lot of misadventures and shenanigans
>>
>>51843555
Still has to oxidize to rust, anon. Plenty of non-ferrous metals oxidize.
>>
>>51843426
Street Fighter Issues.
Combat Method perk gives you knowledge of a Martial Art, but it is a mundane one only unless you are from the Shotokan Background.
But the other backgrounds have high end perks that are supernatural Martial Arts.
Like Guru, Soul Power, & Senjutsu Apprentice in Drop In, Psycho Power in Criminal, Energy Sponge in Law Enforcement, Traditional Ninja (With Street Fighter) in Rouge, Muscle Power (with Street Fighter) in Fighter.

I think the Supernatural Capstone in each background should lift the limitation as well.

Also, The Ki Manipulation is implied on some higher end perks, but only Senjutsu is called out as granting its effects. What about Energy Sponge, among others. It seems like Ki manipulation in an implicit part of the ability.

Elemental Affinity, can you learn it within the setting? Can you train from the first level to the 2nd level?
>>
>>51843555
That sounds like more of an entropy kind of thing and metal probably has an advantage over flesh in that regard.
>>
>>51843624
Yes it is limited to mundane stuff. That is because all those others are capstones. Not free/100cp perks. Shotokan costs more to make up for the difference, among other things. Fail to see the issue here.

What limitation? Why would buying a capstone let you then buy other capstones for just 100cp?

If it doesn't say it grants it, it doesn't. Energy Sponge isn't Ki Manipulation in general, it's a specific power.

You could potentially learn it in setting but you'd need to find someone to teach you.
>>
>>51843588
Uh, anon, Rust Monsters don't operate according to RL physics.

>>51843633
Any metal they touch corrodes, even magical metals just take fractionally longer to succumb (unless used to damage the rust monster, in which case not even that).

And as an Ex ability, it's not even magic, it's just a cute little adorifying rust monster giving a sheer fuck-you to physics.
>>
>>51843531
i think there's one in rick and morty.
>>
>>51843419
>>51843711
So why do you still talk to Red anyway? She's a self-centered bitch with thin skin and ego issues, and if she's driving you off because her feefees got hurt she's got no right to bother you.
>>
>>51843740
Then they shouldn't be called rust monsters, if they don't rust things. They're metal corrosion monsters. You can't blame me for assuming that something does what it says in the name. It's like having a "fire monster" that shoots lightning, and saying it's fine because fire is something different in the universe it comes from. No, fuck you, use the terms that make sense to your audience.
>>
>>51843793
Birds of a feather, anon. Val's a self-centered bitch with thin skin and ego issues, too, so they get along well.
>>
>>51843862
We are thinking of two different Vals then, because she BTFOs anyone who gives her shit. Plus Val makes better jumps.
>>
>>51843917
I'm thinking of the Val who insults people for not sharing her interpretations of canon and runs away from IRC whenever calls her out on what a bitch she's being. Probably not the one you're talking about, though, because the one I'm thinking of has never made a good jump in her life.
>>
>>51843846
Heh, I actually suspect they might be called rust monsters just in part to annoy people who insist on a fantasy universe obeying RL physics.

In-setting though I expect it's because "rust" is what it looks like to your average dumb fighter who used Int as their dump stat and that's what they told all their friends, not because that's what's actually happening.
>>
>>51843711
Does stuff you do to the Serene Mountain carry over to the mountain found on later jumps. I am torn between being the Enlightened Sage on the mountain, or being Kage of the Hidden Ninja Village.
So I am leaning toward getting the mountain and making the abandoned sprawling stone temple into a monastery, recruiting people there to train into Ninja Monks I can be Kage of. I am hoping my efforts will carry over into later jumps. Not the exact same people, but an inhabited monastery filled with people as skilled and well trained in my teachings as I left behind.
>>
I love it when I see a shitposter talking to himself, it makes me feel so much better about my social life.
>>
>>51843711
I was about to ask if boosted Tandem Style could be used to make Power of Nothingness and Satsui no Hado play nice with each other, but then I realized that getting it all costs 100 CP more than the maximum you can get.

Good jump, by the way. Having trouble deciding what I want to do.
>>
>>51843862
>>51843917
Girls, girls, you're both pretty (fucked up assholes)
>>
>>51844019
>Girls, girls, you're both pretty

Has saying that to a pair of girls ever actually worked?
>>
>>51844006
No, there's two of us. He hates Red, and likes Val. I like Red, and hate Val. It's the yin and yang of shitposting, eternally opposed and yet needing each other to be complete.
>>
>>51843996
Yeah, changes carries over. You could also just start with them combined the ninja village and mountain if you want, same with any of the property stuff you buy in the jump.

>>51844011
It can combine them if you had all three but yeah, seems it costs too much.

Glad to hear.
>>
Are there any ways to become immune to the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (Tohno & Ryougi)?
>>
>>51844045
So you're Red falseflagging. Good of you to admit how sad your envy of Val has made you.
>>
>>51844075
Perks that prevent you from being mystically sensed and scanned (I know there's one in Exalted: Infernals, just off the top of my head, but I'm sure there are others) should prevent the Eyes from being able to see your death lines.
>>
>>51844044
Maybe if the fight was about "I'm pretty, you're ugly!" "No, I'm pretty, you're ugly!"
>>
>>51844090
Oh, no, I'm not falseflagging for Red. I don't envy Val. I genuinely hate her. She's been pretty bitchy to me and has exhausted any good will her jumps have engendered. Not that there was much, after they consumed thread after thread with bullshit conversation about terrible settings. The jumps might be quality work, but there's only so much you can polish a turd. And when said turd-polisher is a huge bitch, well...
>>
>>51844075
Would plucking out his eyes before he can react work? I don't know the setting, but it sounds to me like that should work.
>>
File: shut your mouth.jpg (262KB, 800x681px) Image search: [Google]
shut your mouth.jpg
262KB, 800x681px
>>51844090
>>51844127
>>
>>51844075
Tohno is easy, if you're hard enough to kill he has an aneurysm before he can understand your concept of death. Ryougi is a bit trickier, but can be held off by similar methods.

Basically just make it really hard to end you via normal methods. This is one of those times that the Avatar Cycle perk is actually worth something, considering that the bones of a monk who gained enlightenment were enough to give Ryougi trouble.
>>
>>51844127
I'm calling YOU Red being a whiny bitch about Val being better than you by a mile.
>>
>>51844092
There's also one in Death Note, called Private.
>>
>>51844092
Private from Death Note might work given that it stops people from getting information about you supernaturally.
>>
>>51844165
Whatever you say, Val. Accuse others of sockpuppeting, I'm sure that will deflect attention from your own. Is it sad to know that the only reason anyone likes you is because you give them easy opportunities for powerwanking?
>>
>>51844127
Name a setting you think is good?
>>
>>51844155
>a monk who gained enlightenment
I'm springboarding here a bit, but what exactly does it mean to gain enlightenment? I keep hearing that thrown around in a lot of bullshit-anime contexts, but I don't know what that entails in practical terms.
>>
>>51843453
Usually I eat something and spend somewhere between an afternoon and a month veging out with my Companions
>>
File: CK WiP 1.0.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
CK WiP 1.0.pdf
1B, 486x500px
So, I'd like to bring up the question of Crusader Kings again.

The original claimant has had no communication since 4 months ago. Before then, I completed Jumps of the other 4 games of the 5 game series it is a part of.

As such, I'm asking to take over the jump. Attached is my WiP.

Or am I interrupting something?
>>
How much of the plot of cyber sleuth can be solved by killing rie/crusadermon asap?
>>
>>51844225
Just the weirdest figurehead shitposting I've ever seen.

Be glad to have the last of the paradox series at last.
>>
>>51844203
Mistborn, Actraiser, Eclipse Phase, Rick and Morty, Kamen Rider, Evangelion, Half-Life, SimAnt...really, the list of settings I think are good is much larger than the ones I think are bad. It's pretty much Nasuverse, 40K, and Gundam 00 that I hate. Anything else is tolerable at worst, but those three are shit. I have never met someone who liked them that wasn't an absolute cretin.
>>
>>51844225
>still no divine blood perk
Cena, I am disappoint.
>>
>>51844225
>No perk to found a dynasty of sapient horses
>>
>>51844234
The plot changes a whole bunch, but the core problem is still there. Fuckin EATERS man, eating stuff.
>>
>>51844267
GOD DAMMIT PEOPLE MAKE UP YOUR MIND

DO YOU WANT MEME OPTIONS OR DON'T YOU?
>>
>>51844279
I'm fine with it, personally. I don't know why everyone gets so hard on you about memes, plenty of other jumps have them.
>>
>>51844225
Give it six months and if nobody peeps by then call time of death.
>>
>>51844213
Basically fully comprehending yourself and the situation you're in. Letting go of all biases and seeing the world as it truly is with no preconceptions or prior beliefs affecting you. Enlightenment means understanding the world as it truly is.
>>
>>51844290
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49305023/#49317209

Start here. Work your way down.
>>
>>51844276
What's a good way to kill their asses and rescue Yuugo?
>>
File: Nk7WJhQ[1].jpg (17KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
Nk7WJhQ[1].jpg
17KB, 270x320px
Hey guys. Been out of the country a few months, anything new and interesting come out since November?
>>
>>51844225
>Salvation Through Descruction
Should probably note they can't be repositories you've built or caused to be built, otherwise you can just have people build dozens of libraries to farm breakthroughs.
>>
>>51844279
>implying /tg/ is PEOPLE
I for one welcome our new Eastern Roman Empire overlords.
>>
>>51844279
I like them so long as they're not stale and don't overtake the rest of the jump, but most people seemed really upset last time this came up so I didn't say anything.
>>
>>51844245
Mistborn is pretty good. A jump for the Stormlight Archive would be cool when there's enough books out.
>>
>>51844213
In real world dharmic religions, it means internalizing the truths of the cosmos. In Hinduism, that means understanding that you are God (and so is everyone and everything else) who is only dreaming that you're you. In Buddhism it means understanding that there is no you and realizing the falsehoods of the twelve links of the chain of dependent arising.

That all gets muddled by the popularity of Chan/Zen Buddhism in Japan, and hence anime. Chan Buddhism was founded by Chinese guys who were reading poor translations of Buddhist scriptures and trying to turn that into a coherent religion with a single consistent theology (which was impossible, because the texts were full of contradictions due to actually being a bunch of Indian theologians arguing with each other rather than a canon of sacred truths.) So you get weird bullshit like enlightenment understanding nonsense like "what is the sound of one hand clapping."

Then add to that pop culture trying to include monks with supernatural powers in cosmologies where that doesn't make any sense, just like vampires being weak to crosses in works where Christianity isn't real. So "enlightenment" may as well be "high wisdom score + divine magic" in most settings.
>>
File: 1478294637918.gif (464KB, 440x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478294637918.gif
464KB, 440x250px
>>51844331
From me: Finished Metroid, finished the Lyrical Nanoha WIP after Ancilla passed it along, Kamen Rider Gaim, Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 3, Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z got released as non-endjumps (had some help and approval from the floof), and then I helped Digger with a Kamen Rider Decade gauntlet/endjump shortly after making Kamen Rider Ryuki as a gauntlet.

From everyone else: LOTS OF JUMPS AND TOO MANY FOR ME TO REMEMBER OFF-HAND.
>>
>>51844071
Couple of questions about Greed:

Does it take a conscious effort to keep it active or could it stay active while you sleep?

If you wanted to use it on something like a Worm power or an Exaltation could you have it eat the host or would you need to capture and eat the Shard/Exaltation? And would it then switch over to being powered by life energy?
>>
>>51844331
Jumpchain was declared illegal while you were gone, this is a honeypot and the feds will be at your door in 30 seconds.
>>
>>51844336
/gsg/?

>>51844332
Not sure if that's actually something you can do in the game. Probably is.

Will fix.
>>
>>51844316
Probably doing the same as in the plot and ganking Queen Eater in the Digital World, I think. I didn't actually finish the game, got to the part just before the Digital World part at the top of the skyscraper and didn't end up progressing any farther due to reasons.
>>
>>51844374
Aren't you worried you're eventually going to just break if you keep doing do much shit?

Or did it already happen and that's why you CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP?
>>
>>51844376
I don't know if you could grab an Exaltation that way (though considering that Exaltations are really hard to grab a hold of if they don't want you to use them, it would be tricky), but an Entity shard isn't in the host. They've just got a little antenna in their brain allowing them to connect to it. I don't think you could gain Worm powers from eating parahumans, you'd need the shards themselves.
>>
>>51844376
I don't believe it takes conscious effort but there's not really much info either way.

No, if the power source is external you need to eat that external source. In series Greed gets the powers of other Charyeok by eating those Charyeok, rather then just the user. Though sometimes it just eats both. Either way, for stuff like that, you'll need to make sure Greed swallows the source of the power, not just the recipient.
>>
>>51844392
So something like being omnimon in the regular digimon jump for some firepower, and then just murderizing them?

What about Yuugo? Any way to rip him out before killing them?
>>
File: runaway.gif (485KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
runaway.gif
485KB, 250x141px
>>51844383
>>
>>51844225
Woah. Infinite reincarnation through your legal heir in all future jumps ain't kosher as a reward for the optional victory condition.
>>
Seeing as I appear to have satisfied all the previous issues with my jump, I have posted the Peter Pan jump on the Google Drive.
>>
File: 1482384718871.png (339KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482384718871.png
339KB, 811x720px
>>51844395
I'm more worried about the fact I can't remember when I did most of these things.

I also did Kamen Rider Kabuto and Madoka: Wraith Timeline.

I think I did most of these in a single month.

Send help.
>>
>>51844331
New Fate Stay
Fate Zero
Cluster Truck
God of Highschool
Street Fighter
Kamer Rider Decade Gauntlet
Madoka Wraith Timeline
Distant Sky Gauntlet
Superman the Animated Series
Digital Dvil Saga part 2
Dragonball
Dragonball Z
Dragonball AF
Dragonball Multiverse
How to Train Your Dragon
Infinite Stratos
Oblivion
World of Cultivation

Probably some more that I'm missing.
>>
>>51844428
Did I leave that in?

Will fix.
>>
>>51844413
Yeah that was my point.

>>51844414
Alrighty then, thanks.

So the power source doesn't change? Magic powers would still need magic, Superman's powers would still need sunlight, etc?

Come to think of it, could it eat magical items as well?
>>
>>51844225
>Victory condition
Oh wow, missed that. Yeah that's kind of insane. As many extra lives as you have kids, so just store a few million test tube babies in the warehouse or a pocket realm and never die.

Seriously, what did you even think about putting that in?
>>
>>51844438
Now hold on a sec--at least let people give it one last over before you do that. I'm not really invested in the jump and neither have I read it, but it's safe to post it first before doing that, speaking as a jumpmaker. You might think that you worked out the kinks, but maybe there's some there you can't see.
>>
File: 1486247832872.jpg (347KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486247832872.jpg
347KB, 1200x1200px
>>51844331
I released Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen in January, so you would have missed that.

If you've been out since November, you've missed a ton of content being released. Especially lately. Between Heavens, Digger, Val, and all the rest, there's a LOT that's been released in the last few months.
>>
>>51844441
...And Dirge thinks I can end up one of the bigger jumpmakers like you guys?

What the hell?
>>
>>51844374
>>51844442
Cheers fellas.

>>51844383
Joke's on them, I'm already oiled up.
>>
>>51844454
nigga
>>51844449
>>
>>51844422
That's what the good guys were implying their plan was, pulling Yuugo out and killing the Queen. Not sure how it worked out for them.
>>
>>51844463
Fuck yes Ogre Battle, I'll have a look.
>>
Wait why did the kryptonian and martian races get removed from the Injustice jump?
>>
>>51844466
When did he say that?
>>
>>51844438
I don't like how Shadow Sewing seems to be useless without also taking Shadow Biter, since there's no way to get detached shadows for sewing without Shadow Biter.
>>
>>51844466
Are you still planning to rework you Bleach jump?
>>
>>51844460
It's been there for a few days and posted multiple times. It's fine by now.
>>
File: CK WiP 2.0.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
CK WiP 2.0.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51844469
Fixed salvation through destruction and the victory condition.

>>51844492
Because I'd literally rather shoot myself than put up with the endless fucking wank that they cause
>>
>>51844438
Yet more Fairies.

This pleases me.
>>
>>51844466
Don't compare yourself to other people. People grow at different rates. It wouldn't be fair to yourself to do that.

>>51844331
Remade Sailor Moon, Did Fire Emblem Elibe and Geneology, currently working on Fire Emblem Heroes.
>>
>>51844492
Cena hates fun.
>>
>>51844492
Because mainline Martians/Kryptonians are complete and utter bullshit, even by comics standards. Be an Amazon if you want to be a flying brick, not as durable as Supes but nearly his physical equal in all other respects.
>>
>>51844507
You were the one who was wanking them, man.
>>
>>51844519
What I'm trying to say here is that you shouldn't lose hope, BLADE. I just now realized that my statement can be taken as harsh--it wasn't meant to be rude.
>>
>>51844495
On SB, shortly after I made oblivion.

>>51844501
I plan on replacing the capstones with something based on each of the movies.

But, a 'going through it and flat out replacing some things' tier rework isn't something I have much of a desire to do.

Why?
>>
>>51843378
How unbreakable is skin here? I mean I know the jump says unbreakable but is it really?
>>
>>51844507
Why include Czarnian, then? Lobo's shown to be able to fight superman toe to toe and high scale regeneration perks are looked down upon more than whatever made you ditch martians.
>>
>>51844546
Just curious. You mentioned it before. Ever going to finish a customization supplement?

Also what's up with straight up removing perks – and capstones at that?
>>
>>51844568
Maybe because it comes with the unwritten drawbacks of "Oh gods there's TWO of them!" and "Lobo's gunna hunt ya"?
>>
>>51844438
I had a horrible vision of a jumper going to Fist of the North Star and getting Hokuto Shin Ken, then taking the Heartless drawback here. They decide to spend the whole jump "practicing" on whoever they happen across, even developing a special technique to combine with pixie dust that makes their playmates shoot straight up before they explode. Like fireworks.

I was under the impression that there are a lot of children in Neverland.
>>
>>51844492
Because it would unbalance the jump due to those races massively overshadowing everything else. Kryptonians/Martian are bullshit to the extent that it's virtually impossible to balance the jump around them.
>>
File: 1466974200915.png (164KB, 336x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466974200915.png
164KB, 336x360px
Oh, right.

So since it's been almost a year since I made the thing and I'm admittedly a little embarrassed of how it looks, even post-update, I'm going to update the Heaven's Lost Property jump.

Yes, I know. The waifu factory jump getting an update. Exciting.

I'll be taking this opportunity to go through all of my old jumps and update them, or at least fix the many, many typos they have and finally add the fucking DLC to Disgaea. Should probably be done with all of that in time to finish my binge of Heisei Riders and finally complete the saga of toku.
>>
>>51844507
But all Superman has over Lobo and Doomsday are the utility things like flight and heat vision and they have much more survivability while lacking his weaknesses. It would actually be less bullshit to have a Kryptonian option instea for a Doomsday one.
>>
>>51844568
The injustice comics show Lobo dropping a building on Superman like it was nothing.

Superman shrugs off the building, flies Lobo all the way to the sun in a minute, flies him back, and says "You can regen from a single drop of blood. But there wouldn't be a single drop left if I threw you in the sun."

Equal? Naaah.
>>
>>51844612
>Inhibited experiment
>inhibited

m8

Also injustice doomsday could be held still by Bane. Not comics-level.
>>
>>51844574
The closest I ever came to a customization supplement was throwing 800 cp worth of perks into the sword.

Think I actually made one or two of the premade one's that way.

The capstones i'm replacing are the one's based on the special war powers, and were one of the less well received things.

Looking back on it, that wasn't the greatest idea. So, i'm replacing four of the five 800 cp capstones with things based on the movies.
>>
>>51844614
He regenerates from any single drop of his blood, not the ones shed when he suffers a killing wound. There are lots of Lobo clones running around, they're just mostly non-sapient. Kill him and his consciousness will transfer to one of the animalistic ones.
>>
>>51844614
Totally irrelevant to the discussion, but that still wouldn't kill Lobo if he's the same as his mainstream counterpart. He's banned from the afterlife so he comes back even from complete atomization.
>>
File: Whatislove.gif (324KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Whatislove.gif
324KB, 400x300px
>>51844607
>Yes, I know. The waifu factory jump getting an update. Exciting.
looking forward to it.
>>
>>51844630
Don't suppose youre keeping the one based on Ichigo?
>>
>>51844632
Yeah, I'm just gonna chalk that up to comics being inconsistent.

>>51844641
With respect, that's bullshit and you know it.

Besides, Lobo fucks off after Superman says that, so it probably would kill him actually.
>>
>>51844623
So he's literally shit compared to Atlantean and Amazon races?
>>
File: Heart pupils6.jpg (291KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
Heart pupils6.jpg
291KB, 800x670px
>>51844607
>and finally add the fucking DLC to Disgaea

BODACIOUS BABES

I can't wait for any of it but I hope you ain't teasing me bro and can you please link me whatever pastebins you had for the DLC I wanna read them again I lost the links
>>
>>51844507

It wouldn't be open for wank if you simply define races by the superpower perks that they get for free or discounted, and note that certain characters of that race may be stronger or faster than that, but you just have the perk.

And if people insist on wanking after that, may as well just ignore them, because they'd just say they can steal a hair and use Genetics! to gain all the powers of everyone anyway.
>>
File: 1418199095821.jpg (4KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1418199095821.jpg
4KB, 250x239px
>>51844623
Then why give us a gimped doomsday option if injustice Doomsday isn't comicbook level?
But give us a borderline comicbook Czarnian and have the balls to give them the exact same price.
>>
>>51844632
Seriously? Jesus that's absurd. There's a whole army of beastial grey men running around the universe that can each toss skyscrapers and all function as Horcruxes?

...Will we have this power if we go Czarnian?
>>
>>51844655
That's the one I'm keeping, yes. There are only four movies after all.

Well, there's supposed to be a live action one, but that aint out yet, so I can't base anything off of it.
>>
>>51844225
>Aspect of the Gods
If I'm a god, can I worship myself and benefit?

>The Eternal Wheel
What exactly does this do? If I give a begger a loaf of bread, do I get a loaf of bread? What if I save someone's life? Give them vast supernatural power?
>>
>>51844658
No? That's a fairly established part of his canon similar to how it is for Deadpool and Thanks.

>>51844664
I mean. They totally can steal a hair and use it to do that if they can break whatever encryption is on Kryptonian DNA if that's canon and aren't afraid of accidentally Burning Martians. But then they could do that in the normal DC jump.
>>
>>51844460
I understand that and that's why I made sure to post it here first. That said, I made all of the changes that were brought up, and seeing as the discussion seemed to have moved on, I didn't really see much point in waiting further if there were no more suggestions. Plus, someone already started planning out a build using my jump in the last thread, so I thought I should make it official before it got me in hot water.
>>51844504
Yeah, that was my thought on the matter.

Then again, I guess there's still a few things to address:
>>51844499
The issue was that the two shadow aspects really belonged in different backgrounds - the Sewing perk stems from Wendy's sewing, while the Biter perk stems from how Nana ripped it off in the first place. I tried to make things fair by giving Sewing a lower price; plus, it also lets you sew attached shadows together, like a soldier's shadow to the shadow of a nearby pillar, so it's not entirely useless on its own.

>>51835636
Actually, the original book hints at Neverland being sentient, or at least personified. You get observations like "because the island was looking for them," and "Feeling that Peter was on his way back, the Neverland had again woke into life."
>>
>>51844699
... Live action Bleach. That's going to be a thing?
>>
>>51844659
In fairness, plot has lead them to job as well.

>>51844664
Tried that. Wank endured. Also, people used feats as reasons to show that Supes would have a 3k CP value if I did it that way.

>>51844689
Doomsday has higher durability. You're only gimped in terms of being able to come back from death immune to the last thing that killed you, all else is fair game.

>>51844712
>If I'm a god, can I worship myself and benefit?

Better believe it, Jumpogorath.

> If I give a begger a loaf of bread, do I get a loaf of bread?

Equivelant utilities. Give a loaf of bread, you get something that has the same value to you that the bread had to him. Save their life, same thing.
>>
>>51844734
http://kotaku.com/the-first-photos-of-the-live-action-bleach-movie-shoot-1787346562
>>
File: frustration touko argh.png (72KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
frustration touko argh.png
72KB, 480x280px
How does one make their writing interesting? How? I keep trying to write for this jump in my chain but I keep hitting a wall over and over. I keep writing sloughs of stuff but it just isn't interesting.

What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>51844758
>equivalent
>Same value to you that it is to him
That seems like it'll get really broken, really fast. If I give a man everything he could ever want, do I get everything I could ever want? If I give a man the thing he wants most, do I get the thing I want most? What if the most he wanted was a nice house and happy family whilst I wanted the power to warp the universe to my will?
>>
>>51844607
Include a customizable angelroid builder so you can create templates for your angelroids.

You know you want to.
>>
>>51844829
You stop whining about it online like a little bitch.
>>
>>51844691
Probably not. Lobo implies that his regeneration is better than your typical Czarnian (probably why they didn't survive him deciding to kill the rest of his species for shits and giggles), so it's probably a unique power of his.
>>
Yo, Herculanon, you're supposed to upload new updates and jump iterations to the thread.
>>
>>51844758
So are you roughly as strong as the characters each race is based on? Diana for Amazon, Etrigan for Demon, etc. Also, I could have sworn the description of Experiment outright said you were also weaker than Doomsday.
>>
>>51844829
I don't know, Val. But being a shit writer has never stopped you before. Why are you having problems now?
>>
>>51844758
>Equivelant utilities. Give a loaf of bread, you get something that has the same value to you that the bread had to him. Save their life, same thing.
That seems like it scales insanely. What happens if I run through graveyards spamming mass resurrection spells as fast as I can? How much utility is being rescued from oblivion worth? Raised out of Hell? What If I'm handing out immortality at the same time.

And that's to say nothing of if I steal phylacrety wormb from Exalted and start handing out Infernal Exaltations to mortal heroes in tight spots.
>>
>>51844855
That is a plan.
>>51844661
I've added a bit more since then, but for now I'll ask you to wait patiently, friend anon. It will be done.
>>
>>51844829
Going outside of your comfort zone and ignoring potential shame of people associating the writing with you to create something more emotional is good. More passion, more conflicting ideas from people with different perspectives and opinions. Get a clear idea of what you want to happen but realize nothing is perfect. I struggle a bunch with writing something I consider interesting too. Do you have any idea what might be causing you problems? The core concept? The dialogue?
>>
>>51844873
Not really. The jump specifies that mature Czarnians as better, Lobo could have easily been referring to that. And Lobo killed his race with some plague or something in a highschool science project (he's a genius). He might've been out of range or just made immune.
>>
>>51844829
Do not write a story. Do not force yourself to create situations and fancy prose.

Live the story, and simply share to the world what has happened during your travels.

Alternatively: look up a fucking tutorial or some shit.

Alternatively alternatively: write something else (or nothing at all) until you figure something out spontaneously.
>>
>>51844854
No - He gets a large amount of happiness throughout his life for that. You would get something similar, which would make your life quite easier, but nothing of that value. Perhaps quickly becoming the friend of a powerful person in a jump where that's important and can lead to great dividends.

Given the fickle nature of karma, I feel justified, for once, in saying "wank something."

>>51844889
Pretty much. And I could have sword you're wrong - hope you are and I don't have to reupload.

>>51844903
>How much utility is being rescued from oblivion worth? Raised out of Hell?

The same amount of utility as being rescued yourself from a similar situation.
>>
>>51844881
I just realized that, using the ability to put microcosms, you could make a meme that contains the essence of butthurt.
>>
>>51844829

There isn't really a simple answer. Ultimately, what sustains writing is having a *story* to tell - cool scenes or one-liners aren't quite enough, though they're perfectly sufficient for a looser style of writing. Journal-style works well for me - just short snippets as though the SI was writing about their day.

Try plotting out an arc - it can be as simple as establishing a timeline for the setting, and making a few notes on how the SI and companions would react, and what their own plans are.

It can help to write about a background - with amnesia drawbacks, you're basically just writing an AU story about a superpowered OC... which sounds bad, but they come with motivations and attachments that a random SI wouldn't.

Another problem is that Jumpchain frontloads abilities - you get a big package of everything... so there isn't really much left to achieve, because it's all happened already. Instead, you could try to make them more like destined accomplishments, and work in the "story of how the SI learnt the hidden secret acupuncture of Cloud Way".
>>
>>51844960
So what if I make someone completely happy for the rest of his life? So that he never experiences unhappiness again?

Look dude, people are just going to keep bringing up examples.
>>
>>51844535
Amazons can't fly senpai.
>>
>>51844960
So we could store up 'extra lives' by just mass ressurrecting people, since we'll get saved from death in return for each of them?
>>
>>51844983
depends on the continuity.
>>
File: Heart pupils13.jpg (451KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
Heart pupils13.jpg
451KB, 560x800px
>>51844911
>I've added a bit more since then, but for now I'll ask you to wait patiently, friend anon. It will be done.

Bodacious Babes

Okay then I'll wait but I won't not be hyped in the meantime.
>>
>>51844983
The Amazon race in the Jump makes you like WW.
>>
>>51844977
Hnnngh. Just gonna add a note about karma being a fickle thing that frustrates your efforts to game its system.

Why does this have to happen
>>
>>51845015
Because you make perks that are massively open ended and abusable as fuck?
>>
>>51845015
So you don't get benefits if you're purposefully being nice to get benefits? Wouldn't having knowledge of this at all mean you never get benefits from this perk unless you erase knowledge of it from your mind?
>>
>>51845040
Ha, fair enough.

>>51844988
Can't save you from death. Saving people's lives while they're alive, though, would result in having your life be much more likely to be saved.

I'll also put in that it's more of an inclination thing than a predetermination thing.
>>
>>51844895
At this point you're hilarious to read. I am no longer enraged by your presence in shit talking one of our esteemed jumpmakers. Thanks, shitposter.

>>51844922
That does sound like some good advice, actually...I don't want to be melodramatic, but invoking more emotion sounds good.

>>51844967
>>51844934
Those sound like also good advice, actually. Thanks, this is some really, really good advice.
>>
>>51845015
I don't want to abuse the system. I just wanted to know what I'm getting with this perk when I make my once per jump dump of advanced technology and supplies on all third world nations.
>>
>>51845015
Youcan always just remove the bit about it scaling and it being proportional. Just make it so that being a good person to others gives you good fortune, not that you get back the equivalent of any good acts you do but scaled to be worthy to you.
>>
>>51845015
He doesn't like you so he intentionally misconstrues or tries to break perks to get at you.

Long ago we had people like that actually chase jumpmakers off by ignoring their clarifications and ruling and declaring their warped, max power interpretations as canon.
>>
>>51845015
>>51845066
And remember, if you say yes to "Wouldn't having knowledge of this at all mean you never get benefits from this perk unless you erase knowledge of it from your mind?" just means a Jumper has to erase knowledge of the perk to get benefits again.
>>
>>51845076
So it's NOT actually equivalent worth as you said before?
>>
>>51845086
I'll do this one, thanks. I had legit no idea what to do here.
>>
>>51845077
Good luck anon, I hope things work out for you. I think getting a friend or someone you trust to look it over and give their honest opinion might help you grow too.
>>
>>51845106
Ahh no, don't do that. We already have enough luck perks. This one was unique in causing good things to happen to you when you do good for others.

Just make it so that the happier you make others, the more happiness you get somehow, rather than letting it give you powers or save your life or anything.
>>
>>51845141
That still has all the same problems, unless all it does is make you happy without actually changing your situation in which case it's definitely not 800cp worthy.
>>
>>51845141
But is happiness worth 400 CP?
Maybe I can make it General mental staibility and well-being.
>>
File: Dragon Breath.jpg (88KB, 900x344px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Breath.jpg
88KB, 900x344px
Is there a way to cast spells through a breath attack?
>>
>>51845259
No! But there should be!
>>
>>51845259
Be a dragonborn
>>
>>51845259
Words of Power from Skyrim?
>>
>>51844466
If thats what he thinks he can suck a railway spike
>>
>>51845163
How about something like
>The bodhisattvas have reached their vaunted positions through their vows to bring the rest of the cosmos along with them on the path to enlightenment, showering them in good karma that allows their celestial incarnations. You too can follow in their path and be rewarded for aiding your fellow man. When you are charitable to others, you will find others to be more charitable towards you or causes you support. If you speak out in favor of the unjustly accused, others will stand up to support you against slander in turn, and if you save the lives of the weak, those stronger than you will be more inclined to risk themselves to protect you as well. Thank the Buddha that your negative karma is not amplified like this.
>>
>>51845163
400cp for eternal happiness? I'd be happier with the CP.
>>
>>51845308
See I don't normally like to blatantly steal shit

But that's pretty good and it's better than what I wrote

So fuck it. Yoink.
>>
This seems like a good time to post a new chain.

>Jumps 1 - 12
http://pastebin.com/wxX3EMJn

>Companions
http://pastebin.com/heShpwkC

[Jump #1] Pokemon Trainer:
1000cp
------------------

>Location
•Hoenn-(Rolled 8):

>Background
•City Life-(50cp) [Rustboro]:

>Age & Gender
•14-(Rolled 5)
•Male-(No Change)
------------------Total:(50cp)

>Starter
•Actual Starter-(Free) [Torchic]:
------------------Total:(0cp)

>Skills & Abilities
1.Freerunning-(Free):
2.Survival Training-(100cp):
3.Physical Fitness-(100cp):
4.Technician-(150cp):
5.Psionics-(300cp):
------------------Total:(650cp)

>Items & Equipment
1.Bag-(Free):
2.Pokegear-(Free):
3.Pokedex-(Free):
4.Five Pokeballs-(Free):
5.Three Potions-(Free):
6.Hat-(Free):
7.50k Pokedollars-(50cp):
8.Bicycle-(50cp):
9.Parachute-(50cp):
10.Rebreather-(50cp):
11.Laptop-(100cp):
------------------Total:(300cp)

>Setbacks
•None:
------------------

>Future
•Move-On
------------------

>Pokemon I'm taking with me:
1.Blaziken/Will
2.Gardevoir/Mercy
3.Gyarados/Hope
4.Aggron/Wrath
5.Flygon/Spirit
6.Absol/Faith
------------------
>>
>>51845403
>Notes/Journal
Making a build for Pokemon Trainer always takes me forever because I keep trying to make it perfect.

During my time here I mainly just explored. That's always been one of my favorite parts of the pokeworld, the fact that you can just wander around and see all sorts of incredible people, places and creatures without hardly having to worry about time, finances, shelter or travel laws.

Since I started in hoenn I was able to immediately capture all the pokemon that I would take with at the end. Aside from a few exceptions they were the only pokemon I caught since I didn't want to want to collect a bunch of creatures that I would never use or might eventually abandon, but I did try to befriend some of the other pokemon I encountered. Even though I wasn't really interested in becoming the very best like no one ever was I still tried to defeat all the regional gym leaders and I also competed in a few contests. I let the protagonist take care of Teams Aqua and Magma for the most part, but if there wasn't anyone else around and the situation was bad then I'd try to help out.
>>
Hey, how would you guys feel about a drawback quota? Like the opposite of a drawback cap. You must take 600 CP minimum in drawbacks, or do not pass Go.
>>
>>51845426
>Cnt.
After going through everything I wanted to in hoenn I headed to kanto to try and improve my psionic abilities by studying under Sabrina. Once I'd learned everything I could from her I decided to start studying some of the more supernatural aspects of this world.
As I traveled the world I studied ghosts (The Real ones.), legendary pokemon, psychics, aura users, and other weird stuff. Thanks to my laptop and technical skills I was able to record and write about all my discoveries, and since I made everything available to the public I guess in the end I became a sort of paranormal adventure blogger.

On the tenth year, when it finally came time to make my decision, I almost choose to stay forever. It wasn't perfect but the pokeworld was still an amazing place to live and I had built a nice life for myself. But, in the end, I realized the benefactor was offering me the chance to explore place that shouldn't exist and discover things about reality and existence that people could only dream of.
I had to take that chance, not just for myself, but for every explorer that had dreamed of the opportunity.

There was also a part of me that was still afraid of growing old and dying, so at the time I figured that continuing my chain was the best way to extend my life.
>>
>>51845429
Not really a good idea.
>>
>>51844071
>Yeah, changes carries over.
Yay!
>You could also just start with them combined the ninja village and mountain if you want.
Val, you need to set down. I have some important news for you.

Are you ready? Ok, you have a lot more shit for sale in your jump then there is CP to buy stuff.

I'm sorry, I thought you know this already.

Hell, lets look at my build.
>>
>>51845452
Why not? Choose your own adventure in the truest sense.
>>
>>51845460
Street Fighter 1,000 (Forced) Choice Points.
Strongest in the World (+300) 1,300 CP
Misunderstandings (+200) 1,500 CP
The Demon (+200) 1,700 CP
Animal Helper Retinues always present. Sounds cool in theory,
can come off like a reproduction of The Birds to bystandards.
Uncannily Ugly Valley (+100) 1,800 CP
Extended Stay (+0) experiencing the entire trilogy is only 3 more years, that;s not to much of a problem I hope.
Maximum drawbacks gets me 1,800 CP

I am the Sage of Heaven and Earth, pinnacle of Martial Achievement. Yup, the monkey king. But the title is a bit flattering. Everyone who's heard of me thinks of some cute anthropomorphic furry. Nope. Think more neanderthal, jutting forehead, big bushy uni-brow.

There are Martial Artists who know who I am wanting to challenge me so they can be King of the Mountain. (Not Hyperbole, there is a Himalayan Mountain between China and India that belongs to none but me thanks to the mother of all grandfather clauses, an indestructible deed sealed with The Imperial Seal, predating both governments)

And there are those who have not met me, and sort of assume I am some Miscreant Thug from the way I look.

Companion Bulk Import (-200) 1,600 CP Always support your friends.

THE Street Fighter (-500) 1,100 CP Strongest in the World not complete BS

Drop In (No, memories, but a history in the world nonetheless)
Combat Method Drunken Monkey Style (FREE for jumping in)
Ki Manipulation (FREE Senjutsu)
Mysterious (FREE Drop In)
Good once they know me, currently frightening old ladies thanks to Misunderstandings (Stranger + Misunderstanding = Nosy Old Lady Catnip)
Hermit (FREE Drop In) This works wonders after the obligatory fight.

Soul Power (Half -200) 900 CP
Perfect Parry (Half -300) 600 CP
Senjutsu Apprentice (Half -300) 300 CP
>>
>>51845475
Items (DOES NOT SAY YOUR BACKGROUND IS DISCOUNTED I AM ASSUMING THEY ARE)
Tarot Deck (SHOULD BE FREE DROP IN BUT DOES NOT SAY FINGERS CROSSED) Apparently useful for Soul Power, & be Gambit in Superhero Jumps
Serene Mountain (Half -300) 000 CP The point of the Build, my own Shangra La. Eventually.

STUFF I WOULD REALLY LIKE BUT CANNOT AFFORD
1: Guru (Half -100) 1,200 CP Hopefully useful thanks to Street Fighter giving me enough training in it to do the cool stuff, but not sure 100% sure Street Fighter applies to it, and out of CP.

2: Seems Fine (-100) would like this for later jumps, but again, am broke.

3: Time Attack Car (Half -200) would be fun to park in some slum. The crooks keep trying to Steal/Vandalize the luxurious car, but it just keeps resetting to pristine condition where I left it every few seconds.

4: Round Timer (Half -400) this would just be for Reality Warping fun "WTF, how is he making us participate in a Fighting Game?!?"

STUFF VAL IS TRYING TO PAWN ON ME I JUST CANNOT AFFORD
"Oh just but these two properties do get the exact effect you want by throwing CP at it. Cause Everyone has 600 spare CP right?"
NO VAL, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE HAS 600 CP JUST SITTING AROUND IN ONE OF YOUR JUMPS.
Imma have to make my own Mountain Top Ninja Monk Village like all the other CP poor schmoes. Sorry.

Now if you dropped The Street Fighter to 400 CP (Please?) I would add in Guru or Seems Fine (depending on if Street Fighter made you an advanced Guru. Does it?)

If you redid the Bulk Companions so it was 100 CP for 4 (purchasable twice) instead of 200 for 8, I might downsize to 4 imports and get the other by inserting this earlier in my chain.

But nowhere am I finding the CP to get both properties and merge them together. Even If I had both, I would keep them separate for placing them in the HTTYD Archipelago for two new islands instead of one.
>>
>>51845429
I'm not going to get on your ass if you wanna houserule that for yourself, but putting that in an actual jump is an awful idea.

Potentially workable if you're doing something non-standard/scenario-like and they don't have the usual "No, fuck you, you're not allowed to directly counteract this" specification though.
>>
>>51845259
There are breath weapon spells in D&D for dragons.
>>
>>51845460
>>51845475
>>51845485
Haha. Well, glad you enjoy our work. Me and Nu did work hard to put as much cool stuff in as we could. Also sorry you can't get everything you want.

Street Fighter applies to anything you could have training in yes, so it'd work on stuff like Guru. 100cp items are free to the origin and discounted to their origin for the rest. Keep forgetting that. Price drops or changes aren't going to happen though, sorry.

Give me another 4-5 days and you'll get to go through it all over again
>>
>>51844479
You'll have to let me know what you think. I know it's a long one, but I'm rather proud of the way it turned out.

>>51844829
That's seriously one of the hardest parts about writing anything, not just Chain stuff. Raw practice helps more than anything else I've ever attempted. I've read books on the subject, listened to authors talk about their process, even taken a night class on the subject. And still, it's just practice that helps you improve more than anything.

A /lot/ of my writing up until recently has never seen the light of day because it's horrible. And to be honest, a lot of my Chain writing is still pretty bad. But every time I write something bad I try to learn something from it. Maybe it's that I need to develop a character a little more or expand on areas I glossed over, or hell, sometimes it's just a reminder that I need to try harder.

So practice. Fail horribly. Post it anyways. Learn something from the process. Then let it go and try to do better next time. You usually won't do noticeably better immediately, but it will build up and a few months from now you'll realize how many positive steps you've made.

I believe in you Anon. You can do it.

>>51844967
I rather like that idea about perks and items being found throughout the Jump instead of front-loaded so hard. I might steal that for a later Chain.

>>51845259
I'm almost certain there's a Prestige Class in Dungeons and Dragons somewhere.
>>
>>51845538
>I rather like that idea about perks and items being found throughout the Jump instead of front-loaded so hard.
Why don't you just... magpie and learn stuff the normal way, then? There's nothing forcing you to make certain purchases in a jump.
>>
>>51845530
>spoiler
VAL YOU MADWOMAN WHAT ARE YOU UP TO NOW?!
>>
>>51845598
The movie?
>>
>>51845598
It turns out that Seven Deadly Sins won't take until next month to be finished.

>>51845606
Maybe that too. Still need to rewatch it.
>>
>>51844225
>Or am I interrupting something?
Going back through this and the other jumps in the series and getting rid of the 150 CP background cost on the last background?

One problem I have is to take the continuity drawback, you have to have done in in every jump in the series.

The other thing is some of the later jumps presume some specific countries and alliances exist. Which is problematic in carryover. If you have a jumper wanting to leave his mark on the world for the better, some if that could and should have been blown to hell. by Jumper at the helm for centuries. Like the Iron Curtain jump presupposes Communism, Germany, etc, when ideally a jumper in WWI would have smacked down the idiots who wanted country ruining reparations that set the stage for WWII and the rise of Communism in the first place.
>>
>>51845606
The moviiiiiie.
>>
>>51845569
I believe there's been a miscommunication. I was simply saying that I like the idea of a Jumper being granted the powers and items they "bought" over the course of their ten years in the Jump, rather than all at once in the beginning. It would make for more interesting story telling if the Jumper has to struggle with their new abilities, learn how to make them useful, and grow them into their full power instead of just *POP* "There you go." mastery.

I'm not saying anything is forcing me to make certain purchases in any Jump. And I do magpie items and learn what I can along the way on my own already.

Also, what the fuck 4-chan? Why can I no longer post pictures? What's this "Upload Failed" nonsense.
>>
>>51845636
Thanks, NuBeeeee.
>>
>>51845652
They've started cracking down on Canadians. Gotta flush the blighters out somehow.
>>
>>51843453
Do drugs. lots and lots of Commoragh+ tier drugs.
>>
>>51845667
I knew it. Well, no more maple syrup for any of you! NONE!

AND I'M LOCKING UP THE MOOSE TOO!
>>
>>51845629
>Seven Deadly Sins will be finished soon.
HYPE.
>>
>>51845687
>no more maple syrup
Yoro please-

>LOCKING UP THE MOOSE TOO
YORO PLEASE.
>>
>>51845633
>One problem I have is to take the continuity drawback, you have to have done in in every jump in the series.

Fair enough. It was done primarily to prevent Jumpers from doing them out of order.

>The other thing is some of the later jumps presume some specific countries and alliances exist.

Yes, HoI and EvW make that assumption. Largely because that's what made those time periods unique, and that's what the jumps were structured around.

And it doesn't have to be Germany - the idea is that somewhere, fascism will rise.
>>
>>51845687
>>51845713
At least leave us the beavers.
>>
>>51845429
That's patently retarded.
>>
>error: upload failed

well fuck you too
>>
>>51845698
>>Seven Deadly Sins will be finished soon.
>GIANT HYPE.
FTFY
>>
>>51845713
... Okay, you can have a /little/ maple syrup. Just a little though.

>>51845760
Hey, if you guys want those destructive little bastards you can have them. We blow up their homes with dynamite up here.

https://youtu.be/6NOPA50zDmo?t=71
>>
>>51845530
>so it'd work on stuff like Guru
Hm. Ok, how good is the Perfect Parry Perk?
Like could it let me catch and Nullify a Superman punch (chopsticks optional) if I was fast enough? What about non physical or area attacks (fireballs, Scion Fuck Off Beam)

Can Street Fighter boosted Perfect Parry (with some earlier line perks like Senjutsu &/or Guru) fast enough to do the "Catch a bullet shot at you" shtick out of the box?

Does the Nullification have a power cap? If so, is it raised by Street Fighter, or just the response time? I already have some speed, so if the Nullification aspect is not that great I might move some points around.

Would Guru effectively give you Combat Method: Yoga (is yoga a combat usable art here?)
>>
>>51845698
All of the Hype.

Also super hyped for MCUp2.

>>51845826
What about the moose?
>>
>>51845837
It's too late for the moose. I've locked it up with a Club. No joyriding for anyone until pictures can be posted again.

That's right, I'm holding the Moose as my Trump Card!
>>
>>51845830
Presumably the Parry would grow stronger as you do. Or at least that would make sense considering the source material.
>>
>>51845826
>... Okay, you can have a /little/ maple syrup. Just a little though.
Is. . . is that a euphemism?
>>
>>51845863
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egptlC4rKOc
>>
>>51845881
Doncha know it, eh?
>>
>>51845889
Always end up associating that with people from Minnesota more than Canada.
>>
>>51845714
>It was done primarily to prevent Jumpers from doing them out of order.
That reminds me, you might want to add a 4th option to each jump letting them go straight to the next jump in the series, (for those who roll randomly)

or switch a later jump for Crusader Kings if not taken (for random rollers who want to do that senario have to do them all in order you have mentioned.)

Also I cannot remember if the drawback already works this way, but the Out of setting lockout drawbacks should still allow previous jumps in the series stuff to work (since same setting after all) like the Kamen Rider drawback only locks out stuff from non Kamen Rider Jumps.
>>
>>51845830
Parry will grow stronger as you do. Assuming you're at Sakura to Ryu levels of power, then the nullification part maxes out at Akuma's level of fighting, though Shin or Oni Akuma would go beyond the nullifying limit. It'll still weaken those attacks a lot but it won't no sell them.

You could do it with just perfect parry boosted yeah.

Isn't raised by the Street Fighter really but as said above, you'll be able to block more as you get stronger as compared to Ryu.

Guru can effectively give that sure.
>>
>>51845914
I associate Canadians with locusts. Fucking Canucks in Costco are terrifying.
>>
>>51845915
>That reminds me, you might want to add a 4th option to each jump letting them go straight to the next jump in the series, (for those who roll randomly)

Will do this.

>or switch a later jump for Crusader Kings if not taken (for random rollers who want to do that senario have to do them all in order you have mentioned.)

I figure that people that toss jumps will know better than to toss mid-series jumps. Or at least I hope so.

>Also I cannot remember if the drawback already works this way, but the Out of setting lockout drawbacks should still allow previous jumps in the series stuff to work (since same setting after all) like the Kamen Rider drawback only locks out stuff from non Kamen Rider Jumps.

Will do this.
>>
>>51845429
>how would you guys feel about a drawback quota?
For your "Go Big or Go Home" challenge chain? Great Idea. As a mandatory rule in some jump? Terrible Idea.
>>
>>51845881
Everything's a euphemism. The Moose is a euphemism. The Maple Syrups is a euphemism. The Beavers... well, that one is obviously just about small furry rodents that like to build dams across bodies of water to create a more ideal environment for themselves to hunt and live in. The Beavers were not a euphemism.

>>51845885
You know, I actually did that to Ranma during my years there. Except I threw Mousse in there as well. Strangely enough, the Moose came out on top.

>>51845933
>Spoiler
Never has a greater truth been spoken. I was forced to go in there the week before Canadian Thanksgiving. Never again under any circumstances.
>>
>>51845926
Val, did you meet your... associate at the location?

>>51832863
>>
http://www.webtooninsight.co.kr/Webtoon/Actorinfo/%EC%84%B1%EC%83%81%EC%98%81

Anyone know what the hell 'Life Cry' is?
>>
>>51844438
Some of the drawback seem to give a lot of points for not a lot of problems. Like, the 300 CP shadow drawback doesn't seem like that big a deal without the Forever Neverland drawback. I don't have a shadow, so what?
>>
>>51845968
Oh, right. Shit sorry man. Yeah, Muscle Power won't work on organs and stuff. No matter how much you train your muscles, it won't make your intestines stronger, so it organ stuff won't get the benefit of the durability. Skin/Muscle/Bone does tho.
>>
>>51845956
>You know, I actually did that to Ranma during my years there.
I'd say there's roughly a 60% chance he somehow ended up with the moose as a fiancee.
>>
>>51844438

Okay, a bit of a nitpick here, but in the Coral of Corruption description, you state it produces an "effect within a 64 square acre circle." I'm assuming you mean to describe an area, so:

an acre is already a unit of area equivalent to 43,560 square feet, or a square area roughly 209 feet to a side. if you square an area, you start playing around with 4-dimension space and stuff gets weird.

Since you mention a circle specifically, I would recommend a wording that references a radius or range, something like "produces a continual magical effect on the water within X feet" where X is the furthest away you want the Coral to be able to work.

Assuming you want an area of 64 acres, that radius would be:

A = pi*radius^2 -> radius = sqrt(A/pi)
= sqrt((64*43,560)/3.14ish)
= sqrt(2,787,840/3.14ish)
= sqrt(887,847ish)
= about 942 feet.

So for a circle with an Area of 64 acres, the radius (or X above) will be about 942 feet. You can round that up to 1000 for a nice even number, or choose something else entirely.
>>
>>51845985
Alright, thanks.

The intestines have muscle tho. What about hearts and arteries? I mean, they're trainable and muscular, but not in the same sense as other muscles are.
>>
>>51845985
For the boosted Tandem style, is it more easy to combine energies of similar type?
>>
>>51845977
>Life Cry
A translation of Life Howling?
>>
>>51845985
could specify "skeletal muscle" to remove confusion.
>>
>>51846034
How about- long as you can train those organs in a way possible in the modern world, not by like, relying on magic, then they can benefit from the boost?

>>51846058
Sounds about right.
>>
>>51843481
>A rust monster that makes a successful touch attack with its antennae causes the target metal to corrode, falling to pieces and becoming useless immediately. The touch can destroy up to a 10-foot cube of metal instantly. Magic armor and weapons, and other magic items made of metal, must succeed on a DC 17 Reflex save or be dissolved. The save DC is Constitution-based and includes a +4 racial bonus.

>A metal weapon that deals damage to a rust monster corrodes immediately. Wooden, stone, and other nonmetallic weapons are unaffected.

If you're not some kind of scrub you should make that save no matter what, with only the in jump abilities.
>>
>>51846080
Yes, that is good. The multiverse will soon know the true power of stronk.
>>
>>51846060
Nope. Scroll up, Life Howling is already on that list.
>>
>>51845915
Done this. Anything else? Hoping to do one huge upload of all the paradox jumps tonight.

Error: Upload Failed keeps happening. Point out anything wrong in the past uploads of the jump and I'll fix it, I guess.
>>
>>51846167
>Done this. Anything else? Hoping to do one huge upload of all the paradox jumps tonight.
What other jumps?
>>
>>51846255
All told it'll be

1-Crusader Kings
2-Europa Universalis
3-Victoria 2
4-Hearts of Iron
5-East vs West.

Would it be wrong for me to feel proud of myself?
>>
>>51846080
Just a little curious here:

Heracles says it starts you out lifting a fee hundred tons and is 400 CP. Divine Body says it starts you out comparably strong to a skyscraper sized super angel, which seems like it would be way more than a few hundred tons, and is 200 CP. Am I misunderstanding something here?
>>
>>51845429
It fucking sucked putting up with it in LoT and Warhammer Fantasy. I really can't reccomend doing that to your jump design.
>>
>>51846167
>Anything else?
+100 CP-I’m surrounded by morons
It is unclear of this makes your companions idiots, or your companions are surrounded by idiots as well. You probably mean the latter, because making your companions (with god knows what powers) idiots is not a +100 disadvantage.

+300 CP-Depowered! I would say you still have an (empty) warehouse so you can store stuff for later jumps. Thus is unclear if you have a warehouse with no out of jump items, or no warehouse at all. So it reduced you to Body Mod body, emptied out warehouse, and whatever to have from legacy jumps in the series.

+600 CP-Great defensive war: Not sure about the "cannot be allowed to lose any of its holy places" clause. This is about as bad as the other 600's (with all other religions considering you heretical until you conquer them) without the holy sites clause. Also some religion have way more holy sites than others. I would make it your religion has to be in as good or better condition at jump ending as it was when you began/or a thriving religion, something like that. The holy sites clause if done should say your 'X' most holy sites and maybe be +800.
>>
>>51846318
Heracles will improve over time much quicker then Divine Body would, as Charyeoks get better both as you learn more/bond more with the Charyeok and as you improve in personal power. It IS a little unbalanced yeah but I don't think it's tooo bad since you'll end up reaching the heights of Heracles strength, every bit the same as his mythological strength in this series, much faster then someone with Divine Body would be doing so.

I dunno, I could change Divine Body to be 400 if it's really necessary.
>>
>>51846346
>You probably mean the latter, because making your companions (with god knows what powers) idiots is not a +100 disadvantage.

No, I meant the former. It was meant to just make it difficult to put your plans into place - companions are an easy way to circumvent that.

>+300 CP-Depowered! I would say you still have an (empty) warehouse so you can store stuff for later jumps. Thus is unclear if you have a warehouse with no out of jump items, or no warehouse at all. So it reduced you to Body Mod body, emptied out warehouse, and whatever to have from legacy jumps in the series.

Done.

>Not sure about the "cannot be allowed to lose any of its holy places" clause.

How about "you must have them all at the end of the jump"?
>>
>>51846380
Hey Cena. Hate to be a bother, but could you ask Brutus to put all your connected history game jumps in a folder with each other?
Having to dig all over the drive to find which ones to do in order is a bit troublesome.
>>
>>51846397
Will do. I plan to upload them in a folder.
>>
>>51846167
>Anything else?
Holdings seem like a CP sink if you purchase them. Is is possible to add a 4th category and make one category discounted to each background? Or make the first full price and later ones discounted?

Canon Companions are a bit pricey for non super powered folks, who also have Alpha personality headbutting issues. And the discount has the dreaded 50 CP
>>
>>51846413
I don't think holdings should be discounted. They're already at the prices they should be if you had a discount for them. At the very least I don't think you should be buying city sized castles for under 200cp.
>>
For the Injustice Jump, how do race powers and bought powers stack?
Like say I were to take Czarnian and also buy Extreme Strength in the Powers Section, would they combine or would I just be wasting CP?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything on it.
>>
>>51846380
>No, I meant the former. It was meant to just make it difficult to put your plans into place - companions are an easy way to circumvent that.
Which can also be done by when you give instructions to companions/work through the companions, now the companions are having to deal with the morons. 9 people are not going to be running a nation or doing a whole lot by themselves. Plenty of room for the morons to 'shine' while keeping it a +100 CP disadvantage and not a higher level one.

>>51846380
>"you must have them all at the end of the jump"
That works I guess.
>>
>>51845259
Use bayonetta perk to choose breath as your magics medium, it costs like 50 cp.
>>
>>51846367
Nah, was just curious. But that makes sense, Heracles starts lower but grows much faster until it quickly outclasses it.

So would fully realized Heracles be myth-Hercules speedforce-but-with-strength doing anything conceptually related to strength type stuff?
>>
>>51846446
Waste of CP.

>>51846452
Even plans on a micro scale, like plans to assassinate a particularly annoying duke. But I'll change it so you can't do much without non-companions.
>>
>>51846454
Uh...sorry, don't quite understand that. Do you mean the whole, "Hold Up The Sky" thing? We do see him do that in a flashback of sorts.
>>
>>51846446
No. Buying powers that the race comes with is a waste of cp.
>>
>>51846466
>>51846473

>Waste of CP.
Well thats dumb as fuck.
>>
>>51846367
So if you have Divine power can you make a contract with someone and give them a Charyeok?
>>
>>51846470
Yeah I mean stuff like that and how he can punch rivers hard enough to change their direction and all that jazz. Will it just keep growing as you do until you can slug it out with the Monkey King guy who can shatter planets?
>>
>>51846466
People whine when you put the race stuff in powers, whine when you don't. Can't catch a break huh?
>>
>>51846413
>Canon Companions are a bit pricey for non super powered folks, who also have Alpha personality headbutting issues.

Fair, but most superpowered companions in jumps that I do are 400 CP.

>And the discount has the dreaded 50 CP

Which is why there are so many 50 CP discounted buys :^)

>>51846428

Agreed.
>>
>>51846466
Can you buy powers more than once?
>>
>>51846470
What is the actual power level like in this jump? Because from the discussion, it sounds like it literally goes from street level to lolstomping DBZ in the span of one chapter.
>>
>>51846486
Been spendin' most our lives

Livin' in a nerfwhore's paradise

>>51846493
No, that'd make wank too extreme. What's 2x extreme strength? 3x? Do diminishing returns apply or is it all geometric? Not fun stuff tbqh.
>>
>>51846466
>Waste of CP.
What? A stand alone naked perk should work whatever form you are in, in this case increasing your strength by X perk amount.
I think you were asked a trap question here, and you fell into it. Because it is like saying all the other strength perks you have don't make you stronger in an Alt Form like Czarnian's are.
>>
>>51846502
There's many levels, but it does jump up massively towards the end of the first arc when the setting is expanded upon. Only the upper levels are continental/planetary and up (strongest gods, beast kings, Jade Emperor, Taejin???), the majority of the people encountered are far, far below though as of right now.
>>
>>51846484
Well, if you're a Demon or God you can't form a contract with them and share any powers you have from this setting yeah. Just having Divine Power won't cut it since no human has been shown to be able to do the Charyeok deal from the contracted side. And if you want to do out of setting stuff, you'll need the God Point Granter perk.

>>51846485
Uhm. I guess so? I mean he doesn't get much screen time but he does crazy stuff like stopp Ruyi Jingu Bang from expanding just by gripping one end of it. You will grow if you constantly train and work with Heracles but you'll probably only at best equal the Monkey King in his natural state. If Sun Wukong is abusing Limiter Removals, you'd be no competition even once you and Herc max out together.

>>51846502
Um. Almost yeah. The first hundred or so chapters range from captain america levle superhumans to building level destruction to at max, city-island level destruction. After around the hundred mark it leaps from that to continent/planet destruction in about a chapter or two as the Gods start becoming enemies and the main character regains his true power and gear. And the end of the series has two of these planet busting guys start multiplying their power by x250,000 times, one of them eating the entire corona of the sun and possibly, the scene was a teensy bit vague, Sun Wukong making the sun turn off for an instant.

It gets quite crazy.
>>
>>51846532
Okay, fair enough. They can be purchased for their effect in other forms, but their effect in the race you buy is diminished.

I'm like Mitt Romney up in this shit.
>>
Are there any perks that let you sense advanced technology?
>>
>>51846537
Taejin I believe is on that level, at least after he snapped Odin's arm with a kick.

Taejin is best guy, best girl, best everything. Everyone needs more taejin in their lives
>>
>>51846515
>Do diminishing returns apply or is it all geometric
Nobody does diminishing returns and perks should apply to whoever buys them otherwisr you get shit like the underworld jump where it is all a waste of cp.
>>
>>51846541
>Well, if you're a Demon or God you can't form a contract with them
Should be "Can form a contract with them" my bad.
>>
>>51846555
Fair enough.
>>
>>51846541
Oh so Charyeok have a point where they max out and can't grow stronger?
>>
>>51846542
>They can be purchased for their effect in other forms, but their effect in the race you buy is diminished
Most jumps deal with issues like this by giving making some perks free with a certain race (instead of part of the race itself) and then disallowing stacking multiple perk purchases in the jump. So the races abilities are delineated in perks that work in any form, and the alt form just changes how you look, or for stuff like the DNA you have when blood is taken.

I like that approach, keeps things simple.
>>
>>51846575
I more meant that you'll stop growing as fast once you hit what strength Heracles naturally had. The charyeok still grows as your life energy does, it's just that once you hit his natural limit, you won't be growing faster then someone with Divine Power.
>>
>>51846593
hahaha I tried that and everyone got pissed off

Fugg, more "upload failed" errors.

Well, I'm prepping the big upload of all the grand strategy jumps. Any last feedback?
>>
>>51846546
Tech integration/emulating abilities and Star Trek "This shit seems to work on everything" sensors

Other then that, no. You could get stuff to sense specific technologies, like Electrokinesis for electric based stuff, but "Advanced Technology" is a bit meta.
>>
>>51846610
Ah I see. So what purchases would be best for maximum physical strength/speed in the long term?
>>
>>51846541
How long a period of time does the first arc take place over?
>>
>>51846619

>No perks in an of your jumps that can make the invaders lose supplies like in the WIP
>>
>>51846619
People had a problem with how you did it not what you did. Your complete lack of understanding no matter how many times something is explained to you is astounding.
>>
>>51846633
A few months I believe.
>>
>>51846628
Either Divine Power or a Charyeok that gives superhuman physical stats and then training perks to just improve yourself and your ki faster.

>>51846633
Couple weeks, then there's a few months timeskip until they go to the Sage Realm, which is where the power jump happens but it stays there for a bit.

If you don't go there, it'll be a 2 years or so before they come back, but soon after the Gods, the way stronger guys, come to earth to wreck shit.
>>
>>51846647
I think I've found a good place for that in the Hearts of Iron jump.
>>
>>51846541
So Power granting question.
It sounds like when a God or Demon makes a contract to grant power it ties up some of their power while the contract lasts, but not as much as the Charyeok can gain, because the Charyeok uses that seed of power and focuses his own power through it/fuels it with his own power, to get bigger results instead of just using the borrowed power. Right?
>>
>>51846685

All I ask is thatt you don't make it cost a billion cp because I ain't playing as no Godless commie
>>
>>51846700
Yup, that's basically it.
>>
>>51846708
haha, fair enough. 200 CP sound good? I'll post a version in thread before I upload all the jumps.
>>
>>51846685
I have a question about the extreme shapeshifting perk in injustice.
It looks like it's based off of plastic man, but does it work the same way? Because I'm trying to figure out how it functions and if I'm going to be gumby if I take it.
>>
>>51846672
Alright well thanks.
>>
>>51846714
So, you said that Divine Form gives way, way less of a boost to your physicality when you deplete your ki reserves, but does it still give a noticeable boost?
>>
>>51846720

Sounds great man and thanks
>>
>>51846723
>but does it work the same way?

Yup. Shapeshift into forms that are hundreds of feet tall, and into highly sophisticated ones - such as a fully functional bicycle. Become able to stretch in response to nearly all kinetic impacts.
>>
>>51846736
Yeah, the boost will still be there, it's just mostly gone.
>>
>>51846723
Size of a small house is the max. Everything else is fluff. Also a waste of cp.
>>
>>51846744
How big though, someone had a comic snippet of a shapeshifter going world eater huge earlier.
>>
>>51846759
Yeah that was stupid

I can't upload files rn, but 40k square feet sounds right (200x200). That's more the upper end, though.
>>
From Darkstalkers:

>500cp - Blood Magic
>Your physical self is an existence held together by your own will. With this perk, you render your body into a state akin to liquid, like blood, water, ichor, liquid metal and so on. Your blood and body becomes a highly dangerous thing not so much a weapon as a multifunction tool.

Is the "held together by your own will" part just fluff, or will my body dissolve into a pool of blood/ichor/whatever as soon as I go to sleep or fall unconscious?
>>
>>51846744
well that's neat. Guess I'm gonna have to deal with being gumby lite though. How hard would it be to adjust consistancy to not be like that all the time? Also I assume doing color changes is going to be easier than he has it?

>>51846772
You might want to put that in the jump somewhere in the future then. Looks like you could become as huge as you want as is.
>>
>>51846772
Wow. Thats a lot less than the price tag implies.
>>
>>51846746
So... how much would you say remains? 25%? 10%? 5%? 1%?
>>
>>51846803
Probably at max what you get from buying the power at first.
>>
>>51846720
Is this good? Hope it's not underpriced or anything.

>Supply raider-200 CP: Your enemies have long laughed at you and your country due to its underdeveloped state. Lack of infrastructure and large open expanses have made your country quite difficult to govern – but even more difficult to invade. You are a master of the art of stretching your enemy too thin, forcing them to inefficiently use their supplies, and depriving them of those supplies. Whoever the enemy may be, you quite often find a way to engage them under conditions that they are woefully unequipped for. Furthermore, if you should happen to link up with partisan networks or other hidden agents behind enemy lines, they shall be quite effective in destroying and disabling enemy supplies.

>>51846798
>How hard would it be to adjust consistancy to not be like that all the time?

You don't have to be plasticky, but you can be in response to kinematic hits, which reduces their impact.

>You might want to put that in the jump somewhere in the future then.

Will do.

>Also I assume doing color changes is going to be easier than he has it?

Yeah, you'll be more like his kid in that regard.

>>51846801
Size isn't everything.
>>
>>51846714
Do you know how much power of yours it takes to make a contract. Like I am considering empowering someone and then training to get back the the level I was, not planning on getting that power back anytime soon but letting them keep it indefinitely even when I move on to another jump. About how much training am I looking at to regain the written off the power it takes to create a Charyeok before training perks?

Also, one of the Perks is about lineage where you are as strong as the first one in the lineage. So, does that mean most charyeoks don't get their power directly from the source? Can Charyeok's get the power from another Charyeok, or hand down the power they received to a successor?

Can the power I leave behind start a lineage and not disappear when the current holder(s) die off?
>>
>>51846786
>his willpower vanishes when he loses consciousness
Looks at this pussy.
>>
>>51846814
So still strong enough to toss around bigass office buildings?
>>
>>51846814
Alright, thanks.
>>
>>51846823

Make my people under me be able to do it with out my help and it will be perfect.
>>
>>51846823
>Size isn't everything.
Well true, but it's still 800 CP undiscounted. Like, it is actually Plastic Man's whole suite of powers or something?
>>
>>51846880
For 200 CP?

The perk is meant to help you be a better general. Your forces will be able to do all things described there, sure, under your leadership.

>>51846887
Fair enough. It was meant to be his whole suite, but that invalidates most of the other powers, so I'm going to do a price cut.
>>
>>51844466
I've been away grinding at Class Reps and bribing drunk shitheads with candy, but I said that I was looking forward to you chasing me to the 40 jump mark as far as the number count went. Cats and Dog are still leagues ahead of you, Blade.
>>
>>51846838
Erg,h fair warning that I'm having to make a fair bit of this up as I go.

It shouldn't be much but mostly depends on how much you're handing over. I wouldn't say it needs much more then the power of a couple angels or something. As long asyou're pretty well above the average human in power it won't be that big a loss if you're just giving them the basics instead of a super powerful charyeok from the start.

How much training? I have no clue. Probably not too long? It depends a lot on what power level you're at already.

Erm, you seem to have gotten confused. True Descendant makes you a genetic descendant of your Charyeok. This means you can draw out more power from it then most and you can access Powerlenderization mode, which is basically a super mode where you gets lots and lots more power from the Charyeok. The rest of that perk is just an overall power/skill boost like the other power capstones.

Charyeok do get their power from the source, all do, it's just that most aren't descended from them.

Charyeok from another Charyeok? Do you mean Gods and Demons forming contracts with other Gods/Demons to get Charyeok of their own? Yes that's possible.

No, Charyeok cannot be handed down. You need to make the contracts with them yourself.

No.

>>51846864
The power is there to read for your eyes to see anon.
>>
>>51846814
If I take special human and make it to the end, do Taejin and Mori Jin actually want to kill me? Because they're cool ans I'd like to hang out with them after.
>>
>>51846916
Well, as long as you can defeat everyone, you can pass. They'll be trying to kill you but I doubt they'll have hard feelings about it, they're not really the types.
>>
>>51846898
>For 200 CP?
>The perk is meant to help you be a better general. Your forces will be able to do all things described there, sure, under your leadership.

Thanks I'll take it
>>
>>51846926
So will there be an actual reason they want to kill me? Or just feel compelled via benefactor shenanigans?
>>
>>51846930
Well, if that's it, grand strategy upload soon.

I can't upload files, so if anyone has feedback, the jumps will be in the upload section.
>>
>>51846935
Either as you like. Only thing that matters is that they are trying their hardest to kill you and won't stop till you kill or beat them. If it's just them getting really fuckin into the competition like they usually do or if they hate you and want you dead, its up to you.
>>
>>51846943

Thanks again Cena
>>
>>51846943
Seems I can't upload a whole folder. Ah well. They're in the uploads section, I'll ask Brutus to put them all in one folder in unimaged.
>>
>>51846949
Alright cool.
>>
>>51846949
Hey Val, question. Does the title conferred by Special Human have to be...you know, Special Human? Because in jumps where I'm anything besides a human, that would be weird. And potentially hilarious.

>OH MY GOD, JUMPER'S A DEMON!
>What? No he isn't, don't be ridiculous.
>Then how do you explain the horns? The crown of fire? The giant bat wings? The three eyes?!
>Jumper's a Special Human.
>...what.
>>
>>51847003
Oh, the actual title can be Special whatever.

I do love how condescending you make it sound though, made me grin.
>>
>>51846908
>Erm, you seem to have gotten confused. True Descendant
Oooh, so it is where you are getting power lent from an ancestor of yours, because being descended from whoever is lending you their power has a synergistic effect?

Does this mean making my children (or someone adopted with that Discworld Perk) my Charyeok gives them more benifits? Good to know!

Yeah, I was asking/assuming that the power I lent to someone could be sent on, where they could take the power I had lend them, and lend it to someone else. Kind of like subletting, or inheritance. (In the event of my Death, to bequeath to my eldest son my place in the Contract with Jumper)

I thought that was happening, where maybe the power sometimes gets split up in the passing, making later charyeoks tend to get weaker.

Could I technically structure my contracts where my Charyeok _could_ pass the power I lend to him to others, so I don't need to keep showing up to empower a champion? Or will that need out of jump perks. This is for a self sustaining guardian/agent cycle in jumps I am leaving behind.
>>
>>51847015
Oh, cool, thanks Val. Glad to hear you liked what I did with it. Oh, one more question. Would a Special Whatever have Special Eyes?

God damn it, the joke's not the same without having the image in spoilers. What is up with 4chan right now?
>>
>>51847045
>Synergistic effect
Basically

Well, they specifically need to be genetically descended so as long as they are, they'll be able to access this mode if you form a Charyeok contract with them.

No, that'll need out of jump stuff, nothing like that is ever demonstrated in the series and I don't feel it'd really fit. The contracts made aren't that detailed anyway.

>>51847070
Snrk. I remember that. You can be as Special as you want. Have Special Fingers, Special Hairs or a Special Nose. I wonder how long until you get sick of people calling you special.
>>
>>51846926
>Well, as long as you can defeat everyone
So special Human all the sides, human, demon, and god want to kill you? Or just Gods and Demons?

Is there a one side only hates you drawback?
>>
>>51847082
All the sides do their best to kill you yes.

There is a drawback for taking either Heaven or the Sage realm as your enemies, along with all associated characters. It's in there if you have a read.
>>
>>51847076
Taking Nine Tailed Guardian as my Charyeok would let me unseal all of humanity's Taboo, right? Is there any reason not to do so immediately?
>>
>>51847076
>I wonder how long until you get sick of people calling you special
I'd image it might take a month or so. And then, when it finally hits:
>I SWEAR TO GOD, IF ONE MORE PERSON CALLS ME 'SPECIAL' ANYTHING
>I'M BLOWING UP THE GOD DAMN PLANET.
>Don't you think that's a little extreme?
>...eh. Maybe.
>I mean, I know these are special circumstances-
>FIVE MINUTES
>What.
>FIVE MINUTES UNTIL THIS PLANET EXPLODES.
>JUMPER NO.
>>
>>51847105
Well, you'd need to make a Direct Contract to do so and the Nine Tails is a right bitch who wants to be in control of the body but he's REALLY obvious about those intentions. It'll take a bit of negotiating but youcan probably work out a deal easily.

Reasons to not do so? Probably none, since the Gods can't come to the mortal world until a different thing happens.

>>51847120
Hehe.
>>
Cena, what has changed in Injustice (you forgot to say Gods Among Us) from draft 5 to v1?
What is the name of the 5 jump series?
Is there a modern or future jump you can go to after the East v West one?
>>
>>51847120
>2 hours pass, planet has yet to explode
>"Guess you're not that special."
>>
>>51847134
>you'd need to make a Direct Contract
I thought you said all Contracts need a Direct Contract? How did you even get a contract with him without a direct contract in the backstory?

>Probably none, since the Gods can't come to the mortal world until a different thing happens.
Why, I thought they were supposed to be the once in charge who won the war and got to do what they want? Or is it more like the Jade Emperor won the war, does not trust the other gods, and locked them out if his playground?
>>
>>51847170
>Jumper smiles
>Finally, the nightmare is over-
>Wait, what's that sound-
>It is at that precise moment that the planet finally explodes
>>
>>51847134
Could I use the Original Way to, say, get a chunk of the Odin Force or the Power Cosmic from Odin/Galactus without fear of them revoking it? Or would it be a more specific ability gained from them?
>>
>>51847139
>what has changed in injustice

Made race descriptions more detailed, replaced watchtower starting location with Khandaq, added ability of mother box for transit, added transport to and from the trench as well as stating that modifications carry over between jumps, added shazam-like word of power ability as well as shazam-like drawback putting you at the mercy of the gods.

>What is the name of the 5 jump series?

Paradox Grand Strategy Jumps. They're in the uploads section right now, at the very top.

>Is there a modern or future jump you can go to after the East v West one?

Nope, EvW is the end of the line.

If that's all, I'd like to finish my econ homework and sleep more than anything else tonight. 'Night, anons.
>>
>>51847203
Pretty sure Odin doesn't hand out the Odin Force, and Galactus can't "revoke" the Power Cosmic. Or at least not without going right up to its bearer and ripping it the fuck outta them.
>>
>>51847224
>shazam-like drawback putting you at the mercy of the gods.
Well that's not at all what I meant or at all how Shazam works, but okay.
>>
>>51847224
>'Night, anons
Night Cenanon
>>
>>51847232
His hammers are enchanted with it, more or less. So you could access it through one.
>>
>>51847232
>Pretty sure Odin doesn't hand out the Odin Force,
Odin literally once gave the entire Force to some schmuck so he could whip Loki for him.
>>
>>51847235
>not how Shazam works
This is Injustice, everything is fucked up there.
>>
>>51847172
No. A contract is the first level. You can make a second level of contract, a Direct Contract, for more power.

Pretty sure it's the latter. The Gods basically went "Ew humies, sealed the realms off from each other without special powers or items to get across". The Jade Emperor stayed behind to govern the humans out of choice. They only get to come back over once Ultio, the sort of secret villain/anti hero of the story, brings them all over with the Cane of the Sage.

>>51847203
It'd let you get more of that power but it's not making your power permanent or unable to be taken back (The Direct Contract perk could make them unable to do so if you get them to make a contract with you saying they won't but convincing them might be hard). Dunno anything about those two in specific in relation to this but Original Way is more about getting more power then normal at a cost.
>>
>>51847235
Zeus takes away his power on a whim in year 4.
>>
>>51847224
>water, lightning, darkness, or ice
Do you have to choose from these options for Elemancy?
>>
>>51847269
Those were the options displayed in the game and comic, so yes.
>>
>>51847224
>If that's all
I don't know if you noticed, but your jumps are taking up a lot of space for some reason. like over 1 mb each. But the Injustice draft 3 went from 1.2 mb each like the ones before and after it to 264 kb.

Check your settings and resave them however you saved that one. You may be saving a really hi def cover image or something.
>>
>>51847266
I meant more like what can be transferred with the Original Way perk?

So wait, your Charyeok can take their powers back if they get annoyed with you?
>>
>>51847203
Im pretty sure neither could do a damn thing to stop you if you had Drain No from Young Justice. Though I suppose that depends of what you could call "your powers" but if the perk assumes the powers given to you by some multidimensional entity count as your powers, I don't see why a power given by some other being allowing you to do crazy supernatural feats would count any different. Prepare to be on a shit list though.
>>
>>51847381
Jack the Ripper does so several times when the person he's contracted too embarrasses him. REVOLUTION!!!
>>
>>51847381
Charyeok can be cut off from you as well. They can even be drawn to another person who fits their requirement as much as you.
>>
>>51847390
>>51847422
That's kinda disconcerting. Will you still have to worry about that if you purchase it with CP?
>>
>>51847439
Not sure, but my advice to you? Be the bestest of best buds with your Charyeok and be fucking careful about who you fight or how you fight. Then losing your Charyeok shouldn't become an issue.
>>
>>51847381
Oh, that. My bad. Yeah, Charyeok can revoke their powers but unless you're pretty much the complete opposite of what they like it won't happen.

Jack the Ripper for instance, is a classic british gentlemen from his era, connected to the guy who inspired the revolution perk and drawback. The guy who steals earwax from his defeated foes, exposes himself regularly, screams about revolutions all day and is generally a psychotic nutbag and he's so awesome. So like, don't be the embodiment of everything your Charyeok hates.

If you buy it with CP, they'll never permanently revoke the power, just temporarily before they give you another chance.

>>51847439
>>51847481
You don't need to be that careful. You'll never permanently lose them and even temporarily is just if you're being the biggest asshole or total opposite to what your Charyeok likes.
>>
>>51847518
Forgotto answer the question.

Anyway, contracts made with Original Way can be permanently revoked yes,they don't have CP protection or help. Screw the deal over or just piss off your boss? They might decide you need to get lost.
>>
Jump #261: Sburb
>Six of Wands (Victory): A sense of honor and satisfaction at the resolution of an important matter. Triumph after great struggle.
This is exactly the kind of card one needs when in a jump like this.
>Age: 11
>Location: High-Rise Apartment
>Identity: Harley/English
>Role: Sylph of Space
>Drawbacks: Pumpkin Party in Sea Hitler's Water Apocalypse (+200), Fight The Denizen (+600)
A largely depopulated world, and I am one of very few humans left alive in it. Well, I feel less guilty about destroying it now. As far as fighting the Denizen... well, it's nice to be honored with more than 20% of its maximum power. I'll return the favor, believe me.
>Ectobiologist (1400)
I am pretty sure that ectobiology is the frilly hat on top of the bullshit genetic manipulation I've obtained thus far. --wait what do you mean I have to create all of us. Damn time loops.
>Dream Jumper (Free, English)
Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken.
>Alchemization (1200, English)
With all the insanity one can get into by creating items through fiat, I'm absolutely in favor.
>A Taste For Adventure (900, English)
>God Tier (500)
Go big or go home. ...or go big AND go home. No, I'd rather hold off on that, it's too early to end the chain and I'll pay points for that.
>Soundtrack / Theme Song (450)
More tracks for my sounds. By now I'm assembling an amusing discography.
>Alchemy Machines (350)
The grind up to where I need to be is a very annoying thing. I would rather skip that. Yes, that too is worth spending points on.
>Symbol Shirt (Free)
>Chunk Of Uranium (Free)
I have absolutely no idea what to do with this. I may use it to prototype my sprite, just to see what happens. (Spoilers: nothing good ever happens when you use uranium for such purposes.)
>Eclectic Bass (Free)
Well, this gives me something to do in my downtime.
>Veil Ectobiology Lab (200, Ectobiologist)
Having a properly equipped laboratory will be a very useful thing indeed.
>>
>>51847532
>Multiplayer (0)
Eight companions imported! And the twin pinkettes will be twins here as well, to no one's great surprise.

Most important note: everyone I imported gets Dream Jumper. The rest varies after that point, but that's the most crucial one. This way, before everyone awakens, everyone knows each other by way of socializing on Derse or Prospit. Louise and Elodie, who end up as twins (as usual) thanks to having an odd number of players, get grimdarkness among other amusements. Ceci, despite being from 40k, does NOT get that; instead, CC gets You Can't Keep Down The Clown because frankly it's more fitting. The next time she goes 'everywahn eez hereteec' and she gets caught in the backlash she's going to bleed BUCKETS and still be able to walk away. ... which, come to think of it, just increases how many buckets she has, doesn't it?

Anyway.

You know what, there is a hell of a lot of things that happened here. There wasn't an overarching plot to screw us over. Carbon was the Page of Time and got Vision Twofold, but having a clone of me who has that in addition to the various precog abilities I have... well, look, I'm basically a late-game jumper in a mid-game jumper's body.

With the ability to merge with others.

Like, five others.

So you tell me, when everyone has gotten to a point where they feel that it's time to get down to brass tacks, and suddenly you have an amalgamated Sylph-Page-Seer-Heir-Mage-Witch of Space-Time-Life-Breath-Heart-Mind... exactly what's left to write about that's interesting?

To be honest I kind of regret combining with the others, no matter how briefly. It's like playing Super Mario 3 through to world 8 with no warp whistles, and then flipping a switch and somehow dropping a castle on Bowser. It's hilarious, it's kind of neat, but... it's not really as SATISFYING as it could be, I suppose, no matter how good the Good End turns out to be.

Oh well. Objective achieved, new universe brought into being.

Let's keep going.
>>
Is there anything to prevent sudden, energy exhaustion-based death? Like how Naruto's characters will just die when they run out of chakra or how a golem might run out of magic. Do e have anything to prevent that sort of thing?
>>
Man, what the fuck just happened? I remember, like, a month ago Toriko endgame was considered hot shit. Did I miss something?
>>
>>51847547
Not burning through all of your life force like a dumb ass?
>>
>>51847562
people were sick of getting locked out of settings because muh powerlevels and it just kind of snowballed from there.
>>
>>51847562
Toriko endgame still is, it's just now there are multiple Jumps up on that level now.
>>
>>51847566
Okay, but sometimes stuff like that has a slow, constant, unavoidable burn (because of mystical entropy or something) or can be drained by outside forces. Is there anything to prevent internal drain, or is there anything to make such things not kill you?

Sometimes "not burning through all of your life force" isn't something that you can consciously control.
>>
>>51847562
There's a bit of a floodgate effect as people experiment with what settings can be accepted and what settings can't.
>>
My previous builds: http://pastebin.com/8DBY7hrY

7. Bioshock
Apollo Square
Age 25
Soldier (900)
Adam Pack 3 (600)
Charisma (300)
Upgraded Plasmids: Electro Bolt, Incinerate, Winter Blast, Teleportation, Hypnotize, Telekinesis, Aero Dash, Houdini, Scout (-250)
Upgraded Tonics: Armored Shell, Bloodlust, Walking Inferno, Fountain of Youth, Eve Saver (-300)
Burial At Sea (0)

It's been a while since I've played Bioshock, so I'm basically just going to help Jack when he shows up. Until then, I'll try to keep myself and my companions alive, try to protect Little Sisters, and kill any hostile Splicers. I'll also try and take down Atlas/Fontaine if I happen to come across him.

"Would you kindly stop following orders?" probably won't work, so I'll need to figure something else out in regards to Jack's mental programming; I might just let things progress as they do normally, at least up until that point. I'm planning on being in the Bathysphere that he takes to the surface, but if for some reason I can't go or accidentally cause that yo not happen I'm pretty confidant I can get to the surface safely if I start off at one of the higher buildings in Rapture.

Anneliese and Lucian also had a great deal of Fun™ with Adam and EVE, as well as with the Splicers we killed and their various mutations.
>>
>>51847562
It's honestly not that bad. It's not like you /have/ to Jump the high powered stuff if you don't want to.
>>
>>51847638
>it’s suited to your needs, ever evolving, and as big as you need it to be.

How much conscious influence do you have over your Pocket Realm's development/environment? With "ever evolving", I assume at the very least that I can't just reshape entire forces and biomes on a whim, at the very least. But "suited to your needs" imply that it's less of an active "shaping worlds" sort of deal and more like that empathetic paradise that automatically molds itself to your subconscious desires. Is it a little bit of both?
>>
>>51847683
It's not exactly /bad/, it just feels weird. Like I unknowingly stepped into a bizarre alternate reality at some point.
>>
>>51847695
It's a little bit of both, yeah. You can consciously change the environments, but it will also change itself based off of your subconscious.
>>
>>51847695
>>51847714
Wait, pocket realm?
>>
>>51847562
/jc/ has had an issue with high power settings for a while now, recent events have resulted in high power settings being more acceptable so we will have the opposite problem for a little while until things settle down.

On the positive side we lacked really high power jumps until now so getting a bunch of them isn't a problem. Now if only something would happen so that a surge of low power jumps come out too! Those are also something we need more of.
>>
Anyone know of any way to make my warehouse an outy? As in a way to summon my warehouse in its entirety.
>>
>>51847732
we just got quite a few. Street fighter and FotNS for example.
>>
>>51847731
Generic Creepypasta
>>
>>51847731
Gemworld from one of the magic dc jumps.

It is basically a small world around the same size as a largish state in america. A lot of people buy it to play around with and it lets you import one other pocket realm to merge it with if you have one. So far I have only seen one person yse it like that though and it was merged with their inner world from infernal exalted
>>
>>51847714
And is "as big as you need it to be" really as big as you need it to be? I mean, a galaxy-sized realm seems a bit too good to be true; but then again, there are plenty of infinite pocket dimensions scattered throughout fiction and you can achieve the same effects with gratuitous spacial warping. Speaking of, can you control space in it? Are there any natural light sources? You couldn't take anything out, obviously, but is it possible to have hills or mountains of diamond and adamantium?
>>
>>51843453
My flames start to burn in slow motion, like a time lapse. Sometimes I weep little black flames in a rain of burning humanity.

>>51844075
Just have a sufficiently alien concept of death. Apparently Servants are weird enough Tohno can't do jack about them, and after years of contradicting himself Nasu has currently settled on "compared to a Servant Void Shiki is a Saber with meh stats and a what is basically a glorified crit attack that means she CAN cut them, but still has to fight defensively"

>>51842311
>What would the Olympians think of the empowered demigods of what are basically Protogenoi except mutilated and vengeful, who are on the cusp of surpassing their sponsors

Once they worked out what was going on, extreme fear.

>>51844729
Oh no, I get that the original book was like that. I'm just because in the Starcatchers series Mollusk Island is very much just an ordinary island apart from its' Starstuff reserve and being named by a couple of plucky orphans.

>>51844829
...that's Touko? Really?

Also sorry. I'm. I'm not sure either. Sometimes I go for days without writing much, and then suddenly-bam, inspiration out of the blue. It's like them Revelations in Yakuza 4. I just kind of-write whatever comes to mind, whenever the mood takes me...?

Like, the only advice I'm qualified to give is writing is like levelgrinding-you sorta get a feel for what's "good" (to you at least) the more you write.

>>51847266
Hi, I asked last thread, but since the wiki's crap-is there a "normal" example of a veteran telekinetic in the series? Because all I can find is the Jade Emperor and a couple of Charyeok users, and I wasn't sure if the Charyeok users are indicative of Divine powers.

>>51847562
I have no idea, man.

I've just been going with the flow for years now.
>>
>>51847732
Infinite Warfare just dropped too if that tickles your fancy.
>>
>>51847755
>Merging it with the inner world from Infernal Exalted.
So that'd let you go inside of it physically? Otherwise what good would that do?
I don't know much about either jumps
>>
>>51847732
There's that Princess Rescue Gauntlet that was looking pretty good. I think we're getting a decent mix of low and high powered stuff. There was just a rush on high powered stuff and people tend to talk about them more on here.
>>
>>51847764
>Telekinetic
Not particularly. Odin's sort of an example of a super high skill, low power technique where he just waves his hand to dress people up in maid outfits but for the most part telekinesis is OC. Not sure why you need an example, it's telekinesis, not something complicated.
>>
>>51847771
Not that anon, but that jump has actually convinced to me to watch a Let's Play of a CoD game.
Never thought I'd see the day.
>>
>>51843453
Make things.
Furniture.
Electronics.
Doomsday devices.

Depends on how sad I am.
>>
>>51847760
Yes, it really is as big as you need it to be. You can control space, and create natural light sources. Diamond mountains are fine, but I'm hesitant about fictional materials like adamantium, so I'm going to say no for that one.
>>
File: SomeBODY.png (777KB, 535x701px) Image search: [Google]
SomeBODY.png
777KB, 535x701px
>>51847799
Thanks. Might seem like a silly quesiton, but I skimmed a couple chapters and quite a few characters/powers turned out to be way more versatile than what I'd expected. Like how one the naka princes' terrakinesis could turn people into stone, and such.
>>
>>51847829
One last thing. Can you create intra-realm portals?
>>
>>51847799
Val, if we had both Ulterior Motives and King of War, would that make us the greatest strategist/schemer in the setting?
>>
File: ledemiurge.png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
ledemiurge.png
584KB, 1400x2700px
>>51847793
>princess rescue gauntlet

Is it based on that Towergirls rescue CYOA or not? Far as I can tell the main hubbub about it was over whether it was, or was a generic jump
>>
>>51847792
Exalted infernal inner world is inside you, merging it makes it a bigass inner world that you can leave the outside world and go to your inner world, basically you blink out of the current world and pop into your inner world. Infernal inner world is pretty good in that you can slowly make it bigger and can take stuff into it.

I am growing all sorts of stuff in there, mostly exotic plants but I also tossed a few rare critters in there too.
>>
>>51847919
He said it was going to be a generic now. Posted a new WIP under the name PrincessAnon a few days ago with more details of how the Gauntlet was going to work, rather than just princess write-ups.
>>
>>51843453
Before I found my companions, I worked past the pain and sadness, I had to. I didn't want to sit and mope.

Until in Fairy Tail, one day out of the blue, Mirajane suddenly showed up at my place and gave me a hug.

In my previous jump, Skullgirls, I made a plan with Filia that would end up with the Skullheart being permanently destroyed. All I had to do was to help her win it so she could make her wish, and then, when she inevitably begins to become the new Skullgirl, I would kill her. It was simple and straight-forward, but I got attached. Still did it, but a guy shut himself down and vanished for the rest of the jump. Finding myself in Magnolia was my chance at a fresh start, but my tendency to work instead of getting over my issues was a cause for concern for Marakov and some others in the Guild.

Then Erza almost died in that damnable tower and I pretty much broke. Went home and was never seen for another week or so, in fact I was about to go to quit the guild, but Mirajane was right there at my door waiting for me with that warm smile of hers. Then she hugged me.

Now ever since I found my companions, when things get a little too much for me, I find the nearest one and just cuddle them until I feel better.

Hugs might not fix everything, but they fix me enough that I can get back to fixing what needs to be fixed.
>>
>>51847829
Alright. Thanks, mate. This was quite helpful. Good day/night.
>>
>>51847897
As in portals inside your realm that lead to other parts of your realm? No.

>>51847987
No problem.
>>
So who is Nick Banks?
Yesterday he added both the entire Imaged and Unimaged folders to the upload folder, and now he has a gripe folder in the upload folder
Is he some computer illiterate who thinks the upload folder is a personal folder of his or something?
>>
>>51848056
Him and that Bretta Zedd guy seem to think they're the only ones who can oversee the uploads folder. It's annoying.
>>
>>51848056
...the hell? That's fucked up.

If you're reading this Brutus, can you ban these two fucklechucks from doing anything to the drive?
>>
>>51848056
A..gripe folder? what the hell is a gripe folder lol
>>
>>51848056
what I want to know is how he had the patience to upload all that shit in one go.
Unless he has a godlike internet connection that must have taken forever.
>>
>>51848056
...hang on a minute where is it? I just checked the upload folder and I can't seem to find what he did.
>>
>>51847814
Glad you liked it, anon.

>not pictured: me squeeing
>>
>>51848056
I'm not seeing anything weird on the drive.
>>
>>51848094
If he downloaded the drive in a batch, then uploading is just a matter of drag and drop. He can do it once and it'll automate the process as long as he doesn't drop connection
>>
>>51848094
>what I want to know is how he had the patience to upload all that shit in one go
It was a hot link thing, like how the old Banned and Lewd + Jumpchain added the jumpchain folder so it was there also, it was so those two folders in the everyone elses jumps were also in the upload new jumps here folder.
>>
>>51847607
Drain No from Young Justice tells outside forces to GTFO.

Tireless from Overlord LN means you _never_ get physically or mentally tired no matter how much you push yourself (you can't go beyond whatever peak you already had, but you can stay at that peak indefinitely).

However, I can't remember the name or source of the perk that basically means you always have at least one mana point (have 10 mana and cast a 10 mana spell? you still have 1 mana left, but this doesn't mean you can cast a spell that costs more mana than you have left).
>>
>>51848104
>>51848121
It vanished after I made the post. Vanished from the activity log also. So either someone super deleted it, or google is being screwy.

Like right now only one of Cena's 5 new jumps has any logs showing they were added, the other 4 just are there with no record of being added. Which means they may just vanish sometime.

I think that happened to the Terminator Jump, and why it had to be reupped. I saw when it was added, then one day was gone with no deletion record like it was never even there.
>>
http://pastebin.com/hBz4ctiV

Hey, finished the perk trees. Would definitely like some opinions on the Drop-In tree. Altered a few things, like the ages, just being ambiguous and added janitor skills as a secondary benefit to a perk in the Charlie tree.
>>
>>51848092
>A..gripe folder? what the hell is a gripe folder lol
it was a empty folder named something like "someone is messing with this and needs to stop"
>>
>>51848144
>name or source of the perk
>always have at least one mana point
from the Devil is a Part timer jump.
>>
So let's say I wanted to collect Supergirls. How many are available to companion? I know the ones in Superman TAS and DC comics,. Is there a Supergirl in Injustice?
>>
>>51848219
Where is that on the drive?
>>
>>51848241
It isn't. The jump was a total wankfest and the guy who made it wouldn't play ball with either jumpchain community.
It was really wierd to be honest.
>>
>>51848233
Arrowverse maybe?
>>
>>51848090
>can you ban these two fucklechucks from doing anything to the drive
Hell, ban anyone from uploading new jumps, that'll show em!

>>51848253
I think you mean it is a good jump whose jumpmaker fucked up by posting it directly to the drive and vanishing instead of posting it in the thread first.
>>
>>51848233
>Is there a Supergirl in Injustice?
Yes, but she isn't a purchasable companion in the jump.
>>
Doing a build in Avatar the Last Airbender when a thought came to me.

For the purposes of the Tradesman Perk, would choosing Farming include Animal Husbandry?
>>
>>51848263
Supergirl is on Earth 38 not the main dimension
>>
>>51848292
>Good jump
bwahahahaha
>>
>>51848292
No it really wasn't. There was a bunch of bullshit in there even if he put effort in.
Jumpmaker did more than fuck off after uploading though.
He wouldn't even respond about it when asked on SB.

To put the amount of bullshit into perspective not even the real powerwankers on SB thought the jump was ok.
Literally the worst munchkins possible took one look and thought it was too broken.
>>
>>51848299
The jumpmaker ruled that you can buy her as a companion with the metahuman companion option.
>>
>>51848296
Generally you'd have to pick one or the other. Farming is a general term, but has more to do with crops instead of livestock.
>>
File: PyramidofDebateTechniques.jpg (73KB, 679x516px) Image search: [Google]
PyramidofDebateTechniques.jpg
73KB, 679x516px
>>51848300
>bwahahahaha
And this is why no one cares about your silly opinions Timmy. Real nuanced argument there.
>>
>>51848329
This isn't debate club fucko.
>>
>>51848318
I see, thanks for the answer.

Looks like I'll need to figure out something else then. Maybe an engineer or something.
>>
>>51848363
And don't forget: Azula is best girl.
>>
>>51844279
I know it's tired meta, but why not a +0cp toggle drawback for memes/no memes.

>>51845429
Such a thing /might/ work in a specific setting or jump. But not for all of them.

>>51846546
Presumably having some form of technopathy would. There's a perk in Trigun to locate "lost technology", and a couple of places you can get an electrical sense and magnetic field senses, but then again not all advanced tech uses electricity.
>>
>>51848345
No, but if you put in shitposting levels of effort, your post is worthless bullshit, same as all the other shitposts.
>>
>>51848363
Avatar The Last Airbender is a great place to pick up knowledge of Steam Technology. It's all over the place and used for a number of really neat things, like that giant siege drill at the very high end.

>>51848381
Disregard these lies. Acquire Toph instead. She may be blind but she's loyal to a fault and one of the most powerful Benders in the world.
>>
>>51848387
Sometimes people deserve to be laughed at. This was one of those times.
>>
>>51848387
Yeah, nah Timmy. it's a nice try but you can't use our methods against us. Go shitpost elsewhere.
>>
>>51848385
>specific setting or jump
Welcome to the grim dark future of the 40th millennium. Everyone here is fucked. But feel free to choose your specific flavor of fucked!
>>
>>51848381
>>51848388
> tfw no one remembers that Ty Lee ends up alone and in need of hugs.
>>
>>51848296
>>51848318
Disagree. Small farms have both crops and livestock and need to know both.
>>
I'm looking at the Europa Universalis jump. How can I protect the native americans from european diseases? I wanna try to build a native empire.
>>
>>51848431
There's a perk in Tropico for that sort of thing.
>>
>>51848416
Ty Lee ends up joining the Kyoshi Warriors. She gets tons of hugs all the time. She don't need no man to make herself happy.

>>51848428
True, but generally when you're talking about specializations like the Tradesman Perk you would split them up between crop and animal husbandry.
>>
>>51848455
>specializations like the Tradesman Perk
Do, it would cover all the stuff needed for a single profession. This is a background knowledge perk, there the Trade is Tenant Farmer, Homesteader, or the like.
>>
>>51844225
Does the faction choice in Injustice lock us into anything or is it just who we start out closest to? I'm assuming the latter since neither the Regime or the Insurgency exist at the time the jump starts.
>>
>>51848455
Ty Lee gonna now have a chi-blocking super martial-artist man to make her happy now dammit. Whether she likes it or not-

-wait...I'll only have 5 years with her tops before I leave. Fuck!

Hello Celibacy, my old friend.
>>
>>51848499
Hell, do what you want. I'm not going to debate you all night on it.

>>51848512
Ty Lee starts off at 14 at the start of the series. Sokka was already getting some at 15. Pretty sure you'll have plenty of time if you just go for it.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (33KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
33KB, 900x508px
>>51848192
Warthog? Looks fuckin' sweet.

Only thing I'm wondering is if that once-per-jump windfall might be better as an item instead of part of the perk? Like a recurring document deed/will/property that keeps dropping into your pocket/email/space email/wizard lair when things are in a lull.

>>51848431
Infect them with your own, customisable disease frmo Resident Evil which eats smallpox for breakfast and shits beautification before lunch.

>>51848416
>tfw nobody remembers Jun
>>
>>51848436
Thanks. Are you talking about the Preventative Medicine perk? It appears to be single-target, like it can only be applied to one person at a time.
>>51848556
Thank you, will look it up. Sounds disgusting but useful.
>>
>>51848602
Even if it's single target there's not really going to be that many people you'd need to hand it out too. Populations were a lot smaller back then. Not like there's any given range limit or a cool down to stop you from handing it out on a wide scale.
>>
>>51848499
>Homesteader
This. This is what I've been looking for, especially since my other trade happens to be Trader. Thanks Anon!

>>51848543
> Crazy martial arts all over the place between Jumper and Ty Lee.
> The parties split one way or another, with guys cussing the other out, Jumper nervously joins in.
> That night, Jumper meets with Ty Lee at a random place where they spend the entire night snuggling and comforting each other.
So much potential for d'aww and heartbreak when Team Avatar, curious about Jumper's disappearance, follows and finds him meeting with Ty Lee and misunderstanding the whole thing...like Team Azula.

>>51848556
> Jun
...hoh boy.
>>
>>51848431
introduce antibiotics and a mass vaccination program? give the native shamans actual magical healing powers?
>>
>>51848650
>Team Avatar goes looking for missing Jumper.
>Azula and Mai goes looking for missing Ty Lee.
>Everybody meets up at snuggling tent.
>Everybody misunderstands.
>Suddenly fire.
>Jumper flexes charisma and befriending through violence perks.
>Violent derail of canon.
>????
>Azula is maid of honor with Aang as best man to Jumper and Ty Lee's wedding. Violence ensues. Everybody laughs. Just another Tuesday.
>>
File: Jumpers.png (926KB, 516x731px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers.png
926KB, 516x731px
>>51848690
Jumpers with charisma and befriending perks are scary.

>I just murdered your entire family and broke your limbs, so now you must follow me and be my best friend
>That sounds about right
>>
How does warptravel works outside of 40k universe?
>>
>>51848866
Obviously you bring the Warp with you to every new universe thereafter. Tzeentch thanks you for your patronage.
>>
>>51848512
>Not having a family with her and then catching up with them again in the Korra jump
>>
File: dog eating chocolate.jpg (108KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
dog eating chocolate.jpg
108KB, 540x720px
>>51843453
Be mentally pampered, reprimanded, and aggressively neutralized while a shared-mind acts to correct the source problem immediately - unless the shared mind agreed to being sad because melancholy is a feel-good hurt or one of the agreed upon 'sad' topics we don't have a fix for or would be too much retreading of arguments no one is sure of enough to stick by their position.

Also sweets.

Emotions are too dangerously infectious in our state, negative emotions doubly so and have to be managed carefully to prevent feedback loops. As the one who can't sleep and can manipulate aura a lot of the moment-to-moment adjustment falls to me.
>>
>>51848919
>Abandoning your waifu and leaving her alone for 65 years.
>>
>>51848953
Reminder that you're likely doing this to everyone who loves you every time you choose to continue on, since there's no guarantee you'll make it to the spark.
>>
Would it be fair to use my Master balls retroactively? Nothing major that would've changed anything but I want to pick up some monsters
>>
>>51843453
I usually just disappear for awhile. Or get drunk heavily. Or both.
Generally, if I don't want to be found, only Neet can find me, because she's a cheater. And then she'll be like, "Are you being a sad clown again?", and I'll be like, "NO. Maybe."

And I told her, look, if you want to hang out with me when I'm being sad, fine. But that means you shut up. Like, no talking while I'm sad. And if I'm getting drunk, that means YOU'RE getting drunk, because nothing sucks worse than being the only person in the room who's drunk and sad at the same time.

And so then we both get drunk, and that usually leads to weird and tearful confessions. From her. Neet can't really handle liquor well. I, meanwhile, have several perks solely dedicated to drinking.
And then I usually end up carrying her around when she passes out.
I try to find a nice place to sit her down. And then keep tabs on her until she wakes up.

I usually feel a little better after that.
For some reason.
>>
File: d3c.jpg (187KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
d3c.jpg
187KB, 1024x1024px
>>51848889
Mmmh that's not what I hoped for ...
>>
>>51849028
Not to sound rude here man but nobody really care about that? It falls in fanwank something.

I mean u less you want to masterball the simurgh or something, which while possible would cause all manner of shitposting.
>>
File: THE GREAT ONES COME.jpg (112KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
THE GREAT ONES COME.jpg
112KB, 300x300px
>>51849056
Your first mistake was hoping.
>>
>>51849075
Na nothing that bad,Gigan Or the Jordas golem tops.
>>
Dr. Doom's mother is now alive and having an affair with Reed Richards. I am burning the Marvel Universe when I get there.
>>
>>51849111
Why capture Gigan in a pokeball? The thing is a kaiju for hire, just buy one like every other alien race that wants a giant monster but can't manage to produce one on their own.
>>
>>51849135
exclusivity and transporting Him to other worlds Of course
>>
>>51849115
That's hilarious.
>>
>>51849142
He's not a person, though. Gigan is non-sapient, and therefore would fall under the pets clause for taking beings with you without a pod.
>>
>>51848647
Right. Now I just need a way to make all those people come to me. Maybe a huge feast/party where I hand out free stuff? I might just pose as a preexisting goddess.

>>51848663
Great ideas, thanks. I'm wary of introducing antibiotics, wouldn't want antibiotics-resistant superbugs popping up too early in history.

I can try to give vaccines, I just have to figure out the logistics. Is there any way to make it airborne, or is that asking for trouble?

I can teach Final Fantasy healing magic (White Mage class) do you think that would help against smallpox?
>>
>>51848953
>Giving your waifu immortality and eternal youth, and leaving a clone of yourself to keep her company for 65 years
>>
File: RICHAAARDS!.jpg (125KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
RICHAAARDS!.jpg
125KB, 500x650px
>>51849111
>Gigan
Wait, the Godzilla monster?

How? We don't have a jump for that yet, right? I don't think he appears in the Animated series.

>>51849115
...RICHAAARDS!
>>
>>51849115
What comic is this revealed in?
>>
>>51849115
You can only spend so many decades hearing how you're an awful person for preventing a man from being able to act on his Oedipal complex (we all know that's what it is, Victor) before you decide to see what the fuss is all about.
>>
File: 20.jpg (501KB, 1690x1272px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
501KB, 1690x1272px
>>51849172
Infamous Iron Man #5
Doom is currently Iron Man for some reason.
>>
>>51849146
yep, there is no Godzilla cinematic. There is however a movie universe drawback in the Godzilla the animated series jump
>>
>>51849188
Reed is such a slimy motherfucker.
>>
>>51849188
I thought a teenage girl was Iron Man, another is Thor and a black person is Captain America?
>>
>>51849191
Sorry forgot to link to >>51849170
>>
>>51849198
Nope, Doom is Iron Man. There is a black girl who is currently the "apprentice" of an AI copy of Tony Stark though. She is not going by Iron Man though.
>>
>>51849175
Doom literally went to hell to save his mom,because he said he would. Reed Richards never once keeps his word.

I mean had he in any continuity fixed the thing?
>>
>>51849191
>>51849201
Ah, right. The 'lots of extra monsters show up' drawback. Nevermind then.

...I wonder if a proper Toho Godzilla would show up if you pick that.
>>
>>51849156
>Great ideas, thanks. I'm wary of introducing antibiotics, wouldn't want antibiotics-resistant superbugs popping up too early in history.
Antibiotics wouldn't do much, anyway. The primary cause of death was smallpox (in some areas having a near 100% fatality rate), which being a virus would be unaffected by antibiotics.
>>
>>51849217
Yes, in many of them, including 616. However, the laws of narrative mean that Ben's always a monster again in the end. Marvel 1602 Reed is my favorite for actually realizing that his world worked by narrative laws (unsurprisingly, Neil Gaiman wrote that book), and therefore going "look, I can keep trying to turn you back, but it's not going to keep".
>>
>>51849156
Another great idea is to teach them both the value of currency/land ownership, and to not accept a free blanket from anyone.

These two things should help without changing too much.
>>
>>51849115
...man, and I thought that Reed's Dad and his alternates having a highlander-tier contest for "REASONS!" was bad enough...

And wait, "affair" implies there's someone that's being cheated on. Also, which Richards is this? Apparently 616 is on a road trip with Franklin to fix the Universe, while Ultimate is...somewhere.

>>51849217
Has Richards actually solved anything in the long term?
>>
>>51849217
Irrelevant to the conversation. Doom's been blaming Reed for his own mistakes for the past fifty years, and seeing him get cuckolded for it is hilarious. "Hey Victor, your mom's finally back from Hell! And on my dick."
>>
File: IMG_0933.jpg (21KB, 225x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0933.jpg
21KB, 225x144px
>>51849188

God fucking damn it, Bendis.

Time to blow up Earth 616. His cancer runs too deep.
>>
>>51849290
He said that he was creating a native empire, I think the concept of land ownership is implicit in that. Not many empires worked without a concept of land as property. I guess maybe the Mongol Empire, but even that had ideas of preferred pasture land and such.
>>
>>51849307
>Has Richards actually solved anything in the long term?
Not to mt knowledge. He has screwed loads up long term though.
>>
>>51849307
>Also, which Richards is this?
I believe 616, so I guess that Reed Richards is back now.
>>
>>51849194
>motherfucker
Very funny anon.
>>
>>51849307
>Has Richards actually solved anything in the long term?
No, but neither has Doom (conquering Latveria doesn't count, the Latverians have just exchanged one tyrant for another, and at least the last guy wasn't an evil wizard). They're both horrible wastes of potential, too busy pursuing their own petty interests to actually help the world.
>>
>>51849290
I don't mind changing history. Actually, it's my goal.
>>51849327
I don't know a lot about pre-Columbian America. Mesoamerica already had empires so I can just coopt that. As for the Great Plains and stuff.. Maybe a loose federation which is only organized in matters of security?
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>51848866
That's...a good question, actually. I think the default assumption has been "it just does" since I don't think any of the jumps actually specify. The thing is-in my chain? I never got the chance to find out.

See, my working theory was one of two ideas:

1. It doesn't.

Or,

2. The interdimensional power of the Benefactor somehow punches a localised hole into the Warp within your ship(s)' engine(s), neither of which sounds very safe.

Assuming >>51848889 is right though, it also leaves the possibility for OTHER advanced civilisations, deities and assorted psychics to discover Warp travel. And that might happen anyway, if you suffered critical engine failure and theory #2 turns out to be correct.

Anyway, the point is-at the beginning of the 40K jumps, I decided to play it safe, rip out the warp drive of my Light of Terra and replace it with a Necron inertialess engine instead. The same goes for my other 40K vessels, after piloting them near a pylon just to play it safe.

...at least, that was the plan. Around the time I started cloning myself en-masse to expand my mental capacity, I realised I was generating enough psychic energy to create a psychic energy realm from the emissions. And that because of the Anti-Demon Wavelength, my use of Soulfire, the Silver Milennium technology used to purify the clones as well as my nature as a Divine Spirit the result looked a lot more like the Webway.

So then I had to go back and reinvent warp drive technology.

And felt really silly about the whole thing.

The REAL question is how the Webway plans from Eldar jump work, when it took the Old Ones' level of psychic might to build.

>>51849156
>>51849388
I'm pretty sure most FF healing magics would work, yeah.

Mind you, most mesoamerican empires had pretty unhygienic ideas about divinity and rulership.

>>51849327
I thought Temujin's crew actually had a very structured system of property and land in the regions they'd conquered, like China?
>>
>>51849407
>I thought Temujin's crew actually had a very structured system of property and land in the regions they'd conquered, like China?
Yes, that's what I'm saying. They were nomads, and didn't themselves use the land they owned, but they still fucking owned it and anyone who wanted to take it was welcome to try.
>>
>>51849375
> Generic Parent Jump: Marvel Edition
> Drawback: +600 - Adopt and raise both Reed Richards and Victor von Doom to become responsible, well-adjusted adults. They will have their comic book abilities and powers, and it is up to you, as their foster parent to keep up with them.
>>
>>51849434
Auto lose drawbacks are no fun anon.
>>
>>51849307
I believe this Richards is meant to be the Ultimate version, also known as the Maker.
>>
>>51849407
>1. It doesn't.
I think i'll go with this for now
>>
>>51849449
Oh, well that's okay, then. The Maker is one of Reed's villainous alternate universe counterparts. Him fucking Doom's mom is perfectly in character.
>>
>>51849449
Really? I was sure that this was happening in 616. . .
>>
>>51849480
Universes got merged in one of the latest big event.
>>
>>51849480

It is happening in 616.

The Ultimate universe is gone but a few characters survived and ended up on 616. Ultimate Reed/The Maker is one of them.
>>
>>51849480
It is. A bunch of Ultimate characters wandered into 616 and vice versa a while back. Long story, typical convoluted comics stuff. I think the universes might actually be merged completely now, but I haven't been following Marvel for a while so I might be wrong.
>>
>>51849115
>>51849188
I swear to god I read a fanfic with that exact plot. Also Sue was a slut and slept with every single marvel character.
>>
>>51849495
>>51849501
>>51849509
Ah, that makes sense. By comics standards at least.
>>
How do I make it through the Zootopia jump without becoming a thrice-cursed furry?
>>
>>51849826
Pick up a knife and start murdering everything.
>>
>>51849826
There's an option to just make them all monster girls and boys. Take that, and while I'm sure your insecurities will lead you to complain about how that's still too close, it will be better.
>>
>>51849826

Lower the fur via the drawback
>>
>>51849523
That last part isn't fanfic, its the truth. Sue has been Marvel's Bicycle for longest time. She's up there with She-Hulk.
>>
>>51850013
Nah. The only ones who actually fucked her are Namor and Spidey.
>>
>>51850036
Don't forget Doom. I'm sure Wolverine has as well.
>>
>>51850056
Wolverine only does his teenage students.
Thread posts: 529
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.