[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General - /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 64

File: the-art-of-michal-ivan-26.jpg (270KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
the-art-of-michal-ivan-26.jpg
270KB, 750x1000px
Pathfinder General - /pfg/

Fantasy Transylvania edition. Has your party visited Ustalav? Have they gone to Ravenloft?

When's the last time you fought a vampire?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread: >>51848279
>>
>>51854830

I wish I was a vampire, but none of them want to bite me.

They think I'm gross!
>>
>>51854830
Currently running a Strange Aeons game, they're about to talk to Winter. Been fun so far.
>>
I've been looking for a good answer to this and still nothing, does an Unsworn Shaman lose their regular hex selections due to minor spirit, or not?
>>
I fight vampires every session, two of my players never grew out of their teen goth phase and are always trying to get away with shit.
>>
>>51854911

Adults obsessed with teenage gothic are about as sad as adults obsessed with the Punisher.
>>
How crippling are dump stats for class skills?
>>
>>51854830
I suggested running Expedition to Castle Ravenloft in Ustalav once. Another guy threw a bitch-fit because according to him, his old campaign involved the PCs "destroying" Ravenloft. As in the actual Demiplane of Dread.

As in he didn't want anything to not be canon with his old campaign.
>>
What languages are the most useful?
>>
>>51854830
No, but I wish I could get a group together to run some low-level game there.

Horror and fantasy really need more gothic architecture and creepy, vicious, entirely-human nobles and far, far less vampires and zombies.
>>
>>51854988
Sphinx
>>
File: Ignatius.png (2MB, 1947x2461px) Image search: [Google]
Ignatius.png
2MB, 1947x2461px
Posting my listing again since it's been 2 threads since the last one, all the details are either in the primary description of the campaign or in the backstory behind the area you all will start in.

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/69913/slash-pfg-slash-dragonborn-game
>>
>>51854988
Common, Elven, Slyvan if you want to woo some kitsune babes.
>>
>>51855002
Typically I take Sphinx because, on the off chance there IS a sphinx, then you can bet your ass I'm gonna chat it up.
>>
>>51854988
Depends on if you're in Golarion or not. If you're in Golarion there is a short list that mostly includes human languages.
>>
>>51855005
Never ever played online before how goes that namefriend?
>>
>>51854830
>When's the last time you fought a vampire?
About a year ago, me and another PC was tired of a third PC acting like a dildo and we conspired to discreetly get him killed when we realized we were fighting a vampire.

We subtly maneuvered the vampire to dominate the dildo player so we could kill him along with his sire but the GM sensed our intent and instead of the obvious target, decided to go for one of the conspirators instead. Didnt really stop us since the conspirator killed dildo while I helped the more competent but less well informed player lock down the vampire until we were absolutely sure that dildo was doomed.

Win win since the exp was divided amongst three players and we got some extra loot from dead player on top of vampire treasure.
>>
>>51855057
Generally speaking the way I go about it is that we use Roll20 as the board and I'll use Discord to communicate with the rest of you. It seems most people here prefer to use text which is fine, but I'll be using my voice to talk to you all as the DM.
>>
File: down to dio.png (147KB, 270x281px) Image search: [Google]
down to dio.png
147KB, 270x281px
>>51854830
Last time my players fought a vampire was when I found this in a premade dungeon.
>>
Which are the most interesting kingdoms for origin story?
>>
>>51854205
>gay people can still live rich, fulfilling lives having natural children with women
I mean sure
>society isn't flawed
Eh...It could be better. A whole lot better.

All of these inbred uneducated hicks could stop voting in "conservatives" who do nothing but rob them blind.
>>
>>51855103
Weird that people prefer text. I expect lots of thick southern accents are being hidden.
>>
>>51855005
>scheduled to start at 2AM
One of these days I'll get around to making an account and applying for one of /pfg/'s roll20 games. Not today, though.
>>
>>51855196
It's also easier to only make the sounds of clickity-clacking keyboards at 3 AM than to be talking full-volume with housemates trying to sleep.
>>
>>51855218
Get your own house.
>>
>>51854894
Is it good? I've heard mixed things about Aeons.
>>
>People keep posting RE:Zero shit at least twice per thread
>The MC is pretty much a thatguy PC that assumes everyone gets along with him despite doing nothing but act like a snarky fuck.
Does this get good at any point or is this shit about the waifus?

>/tg/ anime & manga
>>
>>51855180
The big issue in Golarion is that there are no issues with anything, unless there's a monster attack, but it isn't explained why there's no issue, they'll say MAGIC, but you'll see no evidence of MAGIC.

But conservatives preach a message of hope while democrats rob them, but don't blind them so they see the fruits of their labor being wasted on someone else.
>>
>>51855228
I can either play tabletop, or get a high-paying high-timeframe job that pays for a house and a car to get to said job. If I'm sharing a house with 3 other people to keep my gaming possible, then I'll do it.
>>
Obligatory whoring out because last thread died minutes after I posted

https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4675480/applications-here

Now with less sleep deprived typos.
>>
>>51854830
Both times I've faced a specific vampire for the first time have resulted in a TPK.
(For the first one, we fought her again later, with a re-optimized party. Gunsmoke Mystics can pull off quite the burst, particularly when the enemy is pinned)
>>
>>51855196
Personally I think it's easier to get into character through text, especially if I'm playing a female character.

Plus I'm a bit of an awkward fuck and voice feels a little strange.

Voice is faster though, so I ultimately don't have much preference.
>>
>>51855254
>its cheaper to lock a bum up in a prison that my brother happens to own than it is to give the bum free food and a shack to live in
>its cheaper to ...something? than it is to provide free birth control, sex ed, and abortions because Jesus
>its cheaper to start wars than it is to invest in energy interdependence
You are so stupid and easy to rob I honestly think I should start getting in on the action.
>>
>>51855258
I have a job, i'm a player in one game and I run another in the basement of my house.

Stop being poor and get an actual job.
>>
>>51855253
There is a surprising amount of self-reflection later in the series. Believe it or not but Subaru actually admits that he is pathetic and entitled. That was one of the better, more emotional moments and it's worth it to get there. But waifus are still a pretty big part of it. Felix is obviously best.

>>51854988
Depending on your game. If you are fighting orcs and goblinoid, then Orc and Goblin. If you are dealing with Fey, then Sylvan. If you may meet eldricht horrors or evil Fey, then Aklo. Stuff like Elven, Dwarven, Celestial or Infernal/Abyssal are good because you are going to meet planar creatures and most popular fantasy races sooner or later. Human languages are good if your GM pays attention to them, otherwise Common is enough.
>>
How much would you consider an "high intelligence score"?
>>
How do multiple +% damage bonuses stack?
For example lets say I went with a maximized mythic empowered lightning bolt at CL 10 then used the channel power mythic ability?

Is it [(60)+(10d6*0.75)]*1.5 or do the bonus damage just stack like [(60)+(10d6*1.25)]
>>
>>51855253
>RE:Zero
What is this?
>>
>>51855311
At its core there should be some measure of personal responsibility, if you can admit that it's the government's job to correct each and every one of your mistakes then I suppose it's possible that I can cede that it's morally wrong to imprison vagrants or that there should be more sex ed in schools.
>>
>>51855438
22+
21 and below is "Standard Operating Int Levels"
Below 18 is "What the fuck are you even doing?"
Blow 15 is "You're trolling, right?"
12 and blow is "This character is a mindless animal who lacks the ability to think for themselves and has to be hand lead everywhere. They are now an NPC. Please reroll."
>>
So PFG is there any way by RAW to make medium or small homunculi?
>>
>>51855438
For the sake of in universe descriptions?
Anyone with a positive modifier to their int score would be considered above average so a guy with maybe +2 or +3 int mod is pretty damn smart while a guy with 20 int is considered wizard material.
>>
>>51855490
You're a wizard, aren't you?
>>
>>51855501
Yes.
>>
>>51855509
How? Could you Elaborate please?
>>
File: CONSTRUCTION MAN 2.jpg (105KB, 671x995px) Image search: [Google]
CONSTRUCTION MAN 2.jpg
105KB, 671x995px
>>51855501
By RAW, there's only one way in 1pp that I know of, which is a bit of a shame really.
>>
>>51855519
Shame they had to make it such a shit archetype. Fucking artificial loli a qt too.
>>
File: dhampir swashbuckler.jpg (54KB, 465x750px) Image search: [Google]
dhampir swashbuckler.jpg
54KB, 465x750px
>>51854830
Tell me about Dhampir, /pfg/. What challenges do they face in society? How likely are they to hurt everyone they care about, even trying to help?

Can they get into Hermea?
>>
>>51855536
Is it archetype only? I was hoping to make it a familiar.
>>
>>51855438
Normal human averages is between 8 and 12. Above and below those is becoming less common. Your average commoner has a maximum of 15 for basic NPCs using the NPC array. An elderly NPC can have as high as 18.

Now a heroic NPC will have as high as 17 as a base, and as high as 20 when elderly.

So 20 is the highest for even a heroic normal human. Of course this is without level bonuses. Let us use an example of a heroic Expert, a master blacksmith, a level 8 NPC. He will likely have a 22 in his old age.

However a 22 is highly uncommon, it means you need to be both elderly and level 8. Level 8 is around when individuals start leading national level organizations. Think Hellknight Orders, influential cults, and governmental organizations like the Lion Blades.

Now the highest natural intelligence a normal humanoid creature can have is 25, but this is if the individual is level 20

I hope this could be of a little help.
>>
>>51855594
You can also take it as an improved familiar.
>>
>>51855267
Applied my man
>>
>>51853942
A) There's a reason I didn't out you, but you've done that yourself now
B) "Your fetch quest goes wrong" is not a compelling conflict
C) You completely misunderstanding the character is not "adjusting it for the game"
>>
>>51855610
How do you get a medium homunculi as an improved familiar? I thought they had to match the base creature, which is apparently tiny.
>>
>>51855472
>if you can admit that it's the government's job to correct each and every one of your mistakes then I suppose it's possible that I can cede that it's morally wrong to imprison vagrants or that there should be more sex ed in schools.

>muh personal responsibility
I don't give a fuck WHY or HOW. Fuck that philosophical shit. Go argue that with your bishop or Iman or whatever.

I only care about spending the minimal amount of $$$ on shit like homeless degenerate or thirteen year old inbred pregnant hicks so that the country can actually invest in things that aren't a waste.

It isn't a mistake that conservative states use way more tax money than they provide(google it yourself hick). If you would all stop being uneducated idiots you would realize that the people you vote for are just robbing you for their own gain.

The rest of us, you know, the LUBERAL states that aren't fiscal parasites are trying to build a powerful nation while you are wasting our wealth.
>>
>>51855632
No one cares.
>>
>>51855536
>mfw favorite archetype is absolute dogshit outside of one particular summon gimmick
>mfw people in the party still bitch about me, because I have passable skill rolls and my daughter shrugs off all status effects
>mfw I have given up trying to homebrew something for either character to do beyond "shoot bow decently", because it just results in bitching

This is the least amount of fun I've had handling mechanics, yet the most fun I've ever had roleplaying a character/pair of characters.

>>51855594
>>51855610
>>51855638
You can make a regular Homunculus to be a familiar, but there is no way that I know of to make it small/medium sized outside of the archetype. Which sucks, but you can probably work with your GM to figure something out if you really want. I know I plan to do that.
So I can make one to watch out for another daughter my character is about to have.
>>
>>51855638
Eh just polymorph it into a bigger version of itself until it reaches medium.
>>
>>51855472
>liberals want the goverment to fix their mistakes
You do know that liberals want the government to fix YOUR mistakes right?

Liberals are richer, better educated, live longer, etc. Look it up. I have no idea why all of the poors somehow convinced themselves that they are the ones on top and liberals are trying to take their non-existent money.
>>
>>51855670
Actually, given the focus on agriculture, we do in fact need to subsidize those red-states.

The problem isn't there.

The problem is where the money sent to them is going. Not only is the typical porkbarrel affair a thing, but these people are being convinced that A) what they're getting is NOT the blue states money, and B) they should vote away their welfare.

The TSA and other theater organizations are gargantuan cashflow sinkholes, but it's the unbelievable ability of bible-belt voters to literally vote against the money they need one day and then complain about needing more the next due to a disconnect of "welfare is bad my foodstamps and farm subsidies must be cut because welfare is bad but I need those to live" that leads to all that money being fucking pocketed before it gets to them. After all, it's long been taken away.

This has nothing to do with "left" and "right": Both the democratic party and the republican party are actually working hand in hand to further such economic atrocities, using tiny, minor wedge issues to keep everyone so busy they don't even notice both sides united decades ago.
>>
What should I roll to torture someone?
>>
>>51855670
>>51855472
>they still believe that finance and politics matter in an entropy-dominated universe

>>51855519
>>51855501
Piggybacking off this, is there a playable Homunculus? I was just imagining a Homunculus Promethean, trying desperately to replicate the miracle of his own creation using the scraps of his maker's notes he managed to save.
>>
>>51855784
>I have no idea how
Literally mass media and religion (which is just an earlier form of mass media anyways). Repeat a lie often enough and even if it doesn't become true that doesn't matter; if it sounds good and convinces enough people, they'll consider it their truth no matter what.
>>
So I have this idea of something I was to do in the Wrath of the Raunchy game is I get in:
>family has been fighting in the crusades for generations
>when we head out into the world wound as some point have my character find a helmet
>find out it was my grandfather's helmet and sword lost when he died
>had heard it talked about since my character was a kid
>next level I can take Additional Traits
>grab Steel Skin for the helmet & Heirloom Weapon for the sword

Is this too stupid of an idea?
>>
>/pfg/ - Politically Incorrect
I miss the days when we could talk about Pathfinder.
>>
>>51855670
[Spoiler]>Fuck you, I'm projecting[/Spoiler]
>>
>>51855866
Best you can do is ask to refluff and actually play a Wyrwood, at least that I know of.

>>51855311
>>51855472
>>51855670
>>51855784
Both sides are full of smug cunts who think they're right about everything. Now fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
>>51855852
So heal actually has rules for torture, look at the bottom of the page here:
>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/skills/heal/

Another option is intimidate.

Another option is actually just an attack roll and beat them.

But heal or intimidate, or a combination, would be good bets. Intimidate is more interrogation than actual torture though.
>>
>>51855784
>>51855850
>>51855784
It's a cultural thing, mostly.
They all want to think that they're just one good day away from making it big and becoming millionaires like they see on TV or in the movies, and that's combined with the idea that they think it's shameful to be poor.
Gotta spend all that money on a big fancy car or a big-ass TV or some bling to convince yourself you've got spending money, and then you keep piling on lie after lie until you really believe that it's all the outsiders--west-coasters, liberals, northerners, brown folk, black folk, or whatever--who are the cause of your money being gone.
>>
Which classes have Evasion (preferably as soon as possible)?
>>
>>51855902
You mean when we all slobbered over the idea of what a big ol' nig--uh I mean orc, yeah, that's it--cock the latest waifu of the hour could hold between her tits?

Truly that was the golden age of /pfg/.
>>
>>51855947
The Wilder has a thing that lets them deal exactly as much damage as they want.

>Precise Harm (Ex): The pain wilder can determine exactly how much damage she wishes to inflict on a willing or helpless subject. This ability cannot be used on creatures that are unwilling or not helpless. Whenever they have a minimum to maximum amount of damage to inflict – such as with a weapon – they can choose the amount of damage they deliver within those limits, including foregoing Strength or other bonuses to damage. For example, if a pain wilder with a Strength of 12 and a dagger wishes to inflict damage on a target that is willing or helpless, she could inflict any amount of damage between 1 hit point and 5 hit points. This can make the pain wilder an expert surgeon or an expert torturer. As such, Heal is added as a class skill for pain wilders, and they gain a +4 competence bonus on any use of the skill that involves surgery. Likewise, if a pain wilder makes any use of Intimidate that involves inflicting pain on the target, she also gains a +4 competence bonus on the check. The pain wilder’s ability to choose how much damage is inflicted applies in these circumstances. For example, a pain wilder attempting to remove a barbed sting that will inflict 1d6 damage on withdrawal would gain a +4 advantage to her Heal check to withdraw it, and could choose how much damage to inflict if successful or not.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/classes/wilder/#Pain_Surge
>>
>>51855670
You are mad as fuck.
>>
>>51855955
Aegis. Psychoskin mode gets it to you at level 2.
>>
>>51854830
I'm running a Ravenloft game at the moment. The players are currently travelling through the Sea of Shadows trying to reach the Core. They heard about a portal in Sithicus that will supposedly let them get back home. It's a trick of course, I just haven't decided yet whether this game is taking place while Lord Soth is still controlling Sithicus of after he had already left.
>>
>>51855955
Rogue and Fighter.
>>
>>51855866
I'm essentially doing the latter as an Android, looking for a possible way to revive their maker. At least this way I'm not entirely boned in regards to heals and not a midget. It is a bit of a stretch depending on where the campaign is set tho.
>>
>>51855572

Dhampir that survive to adulthood are typically the offspring of well-to-do Ustalavian nobles, so they tend to face little challenges in society beyond queer looks and accusations of being vile bloodsuckers.

As for the other questions... That really does depend, what kind of Dhampir did you have in mind?

>Can they get into Hermea?

Yes, as long as they possess some genetic traits that Mengkare find useful. Remember, this is a guy that allows Elves into his nature preserve just to inject some longevity into the Human herd.
>>
>>51855901
I wouldn't think so, you're burning a feat for two questionable traits. You'd just have to tell the DM so they can set up the hook for you.
>>
File: IMG-20170205-WA0000.jpg (103KB, 960x887px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170205-WA0000.jpg
103KB, 960x887px
>"Psychic Anthology was posted earlier"
>NOTRACE.PNG
>??????
>>
Last thread someone posted DHB's UC gunslinger, anyone have a PDF of it?
>>
>>51855998

The past week has actually been a return to the good old days of /pfg/, we really were able to find a nice mixture between petty popularity contests and genuine mechanical discussion.
>>
>>51855519
I'm currently playing one in a campaign. I combined the Promethean Alchemist archetype with the Polymath template to use Path of War maneuvers. My GM was nice enough to let my Homunculous have access to PoW maneuvers as well - we use the Ranger (Ambush Hunter) as a base. So the Homunculous gets the animal companion's ability to use stances and maneuvers. She tends to use Steel Serpent maneuvers in conjunction with her Poison bite attack.

It's honestly a blast.
>>
>>51856135
There were good animu pictures too.
>>
>>51855955
Stalker Vigilante can get it at level 2.
>>
>>51856108
It was ~2 weeks ago, here I'll spoonfeed this time
>>
>>51856110
Speaking of this, now that DHB is official 3pp how would YOU, yes you random /pfg/ goer, feel about playing alongside a character of one of his classes in a /pfg/ game?
>>
>>51856212
I'd whine and whine to the GM and raise such a shitfest until that character gets black-listed.
>>
File: 1377121837335.gif (1MB, 224x178px) Image search: [Google]
1377121837335.gif
1MB, 224x178px
>>51856212
>>
>>51855998
I'll take that over a bunch of deeply ignorant political spew, spoiler text'd for no reason other than faggotry.
>>
File: IMG-20170219-WA0003.jpg (43KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170219-WA0003.jpg
43KB, 500x345px
>>51856209
Appreciated.
>>
How can we fix the Medium? I fucking love the concept, and the flavor of the archetypes (like the Fiend Keeper or the Reanimated Medium) but the actual mechanics simply aren't very good.

What are some ways to salvage or improve this class?
>>
File: Chaika On the floor and Sad.png (185KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Chaika On the floor and Sad.png
185KB, 400x400px
>>51856153
>tfw your GM doesn't really want to look at PoW
>tfw it's too late to try to introduce it anyway

I don't even like Polymath, but I'd have taken it in a heartbeat if it meant having SOMETHING to do.
>>
>>51856321
Play an Empath Medium or homebrew the other 30ish harrow cards.
>>
>>51856352
Could you talk things over with your GM to see if he would allow you to take the Animal Ally/Boon Companion feats, but instead of getting an AC you would get a Homunculous companion? A Homunculous is strictly worse than an AC, so it would be a downgrade, if your GM was worried about that. It would let you play a regular Alchemist and still have access to a Homunculous for flavor more than anything else.
>>
If i play a monk of the silver fist and go into fools errand how do i get my unaramed damage up to par?
>>
File: 1483247571211.png (220KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
1483247571211.png
220KB, 780x780px
>>51854003
What are the trip reports of playing with 2hu?
>>
File: 1440962230096.jpg (54KB, 493x700px) Image search: [Google]
1440962230096.jpg
54KB, 493x700px
What are some character concepts you want to see done for Taldor Ascendant or Wrath of the Raunchy?
>>
>>51856212
>>51856110
He's a sperg and I don't personally like his work, but I'll support him and purchase it after class to dump it.
>>
>>51856528
Asshole that I am, I want more well-muscled monstergirls. Because fuck if it fits, that's my magical realm.
>>
>>51855213
Time is the biggest factor that I'm going to vary on, if it works out better for more people I might end up doing it at a different time, I just figured Monday evening EST was a neutral enough time to start off.

>>51855196
Keep in mind that the vast majority of /pfg/ games are lewd at least in some capacity, so it makes total sense that people don't want to use voice on those.
>>
>>51854830
Last time I fought a vampire?

My kobold barbarian grappled it. And despite not having any grapple feats, being small, and her Rage running out halfway through the dang fight, she managed to keep control of the grapple or regain control immediately, preventing herself from getting blood drained until the party beat it to death with fistfuls of silver coins.

Thanks Lilly.
>>
>>51856428
Honestly, had I thought of that way back at the start I'd probably have just asked about it. Unfortunately it's a little late, seeing as how we're level 10, I'm several layers deep into shitty convoluted homebrew, and I'm sick and tired of being told "bombs would have been REALLY USEFUL here!". There's also the fact that, being a construct, the Homunculus is fucking LITTERED with immunities. Seriously, I have to keep the fucking creature type page up every session to show the group, because none of them can believe the bullshit this girl can shrug off.
>>
File: 1468382017156.jpg (142KB, 1116x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1468382017156.jpg
142KB, 1116x1518px
Should you be able to refluff an Avowed pact to any other Avowed pact?
>>
>>51856747
I'd allow it as a GM, if you like the powers but can pitch it to me as some other kind of fluff.
>>
>>51856747
So long as it still makes mechanical sense
>>
What's a good social talent on a 1 level avenger dip? For context, this is a swordwoman and famed duelist.
>>
>>51856798
>spoiler tags fail
End me.
>>
>>51856668
>Seriously, I have to keep the fucking creature type page up every session to show the group, because none of them can believe the bullshit this girl can shrug off.

Yeah, it's fucking great when the GM throws out some kind of mass confusion or fear effect and I can point at my Homunculus and say, "Nope." I gave mine Use Magic Device and a wand to get rid of a fair number of nasty conditions, so if we get hit by something she can just pull out her wand and get rid of it.
>>
>>51856798
Dipping for dual identity or something?

Social Grace and Companion to the Lonely are great though. Virtually everything else is whatever.
>>
>>51856798
Companion to the Lonely. While it is the meme social talent, it's honestly also really fucking good.
>>
>>51856822
Yeah, a half-orc woman disguising herself as a human man with only +10 disguise isn't that great. The +20 should really help.

Companion to the Lonely probably doesn't help since I have -1 cha, and Social Grace doesn't help that much since I'll likely be in Vigilante identity most of the time. Actually, should ask that. Does my ACTUAL identity, like the thing that I am/was born as, have to be my social identity?
>>
>>51856782
>>51856795

Hey DMs, which of the Avowed pacts are your favorite?
>>
>>51856885
Companion to the Lonely allows you to use your Cha modifier or your companion's, whichever is higher. Assuming your companion only has a 16 Charisma, that still gives you 3 rerolls on Charisma skill checks or Will saving throws every day.
>>
>>51856885
>Does my social identity have to be original me

Nope. Neither of them have to be you at all.
>>
>>51856885
No. Either, neither or both identities can represent your character's real self. To my understanding, you don't even have to be in your Vigilante identity to use any of your features, so a character by RAW could just be in their social identity at all times and have all their class features to my understanding.
>>
>>51856906
Anything that lets the player get a cute waifu I can kill or at least threaten with death.
>>
>>51856822
>Social Grace and Companion to the Lonely are great though. Virtually everything else is whatever.
Mockingbird and Case the Joint are also decent.
>>
>>51856885
>Yeah, a half-orc woman disguising herself as a human man

Half-orcs count as humans or orcs for all purposes.
>>
>>51856918
>>51856920
Huh. That's great to know. So yeah, probably Social Grace (Sense Motive) so I can be a filthy Zenith Strike abuser.

>>51856908
That's good to know as well, at least for later.
>>
>>51856528
I still want to see a self avowed who's all but Gaston.
>>
Let's say you have sneak attack and maximize spell. You score a sneak attack with a ray or touch attack. Are the sneak attack dice also maximized?
>>
Alright, just started reading the Molthune and Nirmathas lore from last thread.

Anyone else really like it, and feel that each nation feels realistic enough with its pros and cons? Is the quality at Paizo finally improving for once?

Because so far, and I'm only half way through Nirmathas now, I feel like I would equally enjoy living in either nation, for different reasons. I feel that's a pretty good sign.

Now, the only question is How do we reconcile and unite the two nations? Does someone need to come in and Choral their shit?
>>
>>51856931
I enjoy Well-Known Expert, though I'll admit it is a complete mess.
>>
Doeas anyone have Rite Publishing's In the Company of Rakshasa? Could you spoonfeed me it, please?
>>
>>51856959
I'm still at +8 to disguise without the Vigilante dip, which means anyone with a few points in Perception would have a chance to notice. Doesn't fit with the idea that she disguised herself as a man in several high profile duels in front of huge crowds, especially when her cheating by using a few magic tricks was discovered first.
>>
>>51856977
Most people don't read through campaign setting stuff, but taken stand alone, there's a lot of good and decent floating around when you avoid the places that're just cheap allegories of real or pop culture. I always read up on local regions for any campaign I'm playing in.
>>
>>51856930

So... Betrothal or Fae/Celestial pact with the Guardian Spirit feat?
>>
>>51856977
Their next campaign is going to take place in the setting, and they're going to forget everything they ever wrote about the settings in favor of self Important CG maidens of revolution that worship a certain rose goddess.
>>
>>51856977

It's actually quite inspiring how Molthune and Nirmathas was an incredibly well-written piece of fluff in an age where we expect nothing less than drivel from Paizo.

Nirmathas is Fantasy Land of Burned Villages and Broken Dreams done right, and Molthune feels like the Generic Bootstep Empire everyone's been looking for.
>>
>>51857041
>Generic Bootstep Empire
Doesn't really feel that way to me. It feels like an actual realistic nation, with people and factions in it all run the gamut from noble to descpicable, that is adapting and responding to the changes around them and to their international position in an understandable and sensical manner.
>>
When you cast a lvl 1 spell with heighten spell and quicken spell at lvl 5

Does it then count as a lvl 5 spell?
>>
Where is book 6 of hells vengeance in the trove?
>>
>>51857105
And the problem is Molthune is essentially devoid of allies. They try to keep Cheliax and its vassals off their back, but that relationship is obviously not one born out of mutual trust. Cheliax would turn Molthune back into a vassal at the first chance they get. Aroden is actively funding their enemies. Nirmathas is in open rebellion. Lastwall has no formal relationship with them. Taldor is too far and doesn't have any interest.

Molthune is alone in the world, even more so than Nirmathas. They have no great allies.
>>
>>51857169
>Aroden is actively funding their enemies.

Wow, he must really have it in for them.
>>
File: 1465154228575.gif (189KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
1465154228575.gif
189KB, 250x150px
>>51857169
>Aroden is actively funding their enemies.
>>
>>51856918
>>51856920
Okay, just going to ask this again for clarification. I can play a half-orc woman whose social identity is a human man, and whose vigilante identity is some other thing entirely/traded out for Exposed Vigilante?
>>
>>51857305
Not with Exposed. That loses seamless guise which is what you were after anyway.
>>
>Taig the Hunter
>Shot a white stag
>is being cursed and turned into a bloodthirsty hunter
I-is this how we get that one dear race that anon made?
>>
>>51857330
Okay, but if I have Seamless Guise, the Social Identity can be the dude, and the Vigilante Identity can be the chick, which is what she actually is?
>>
>>51857368
Yep.
>>
>>51857255
>>51857265
I am a big dummy two shoes, means Andoran. I mean, it'd be silly for Aroden to be behind Nirmathas. He's LN. And dead! I mean who would believe silly rumors that Aroden was not only alive but secretly dicking over Molthune. SHUT IT DOWN, THE GOYMEN KNOW.
>>
>>51856906
I like Dragon, Undead, and Shadow a lot.
>>
>>51857169
>Molthune is alone in the world
So what you're saying, is that Molthune is every badass 80s movie protagonist?
>>
>>51854830
Literally never fought a vampire in any game besides V:TM
>>
>>51857381
>Aroden comes back
>he's CG
>he's paizo CG
Post yfw
>>
>>51854988
Taldane, Ancient Thassilonian, Ancient Azlanti, Elven, and Polyglot are good Wizards Used 'Em languages
>>
File: FFFFFFUUUUUUUU-.png (590KB, 719x331px) Image search: [Google]
FFFFFFUUUUUUUU-.png
590KB, 719x331px
>>51857467
>>
File: Makes me.png (873KB, 957x444px) Image search: [Google]
Makes me.png
873KB, 957x444px
>>51857467
>>
>>51857467
Does Paizo think

Lawful = Conservative
Chaotic = Liberal

?
>>
File: IMG_2023.jpg (401KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2023.jpg
401KB, 1100x1600px
>>51855034
I use Abyssal for the same purpose, chatting up cute demons
>>
File: [laughs in crime].png (235KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
[laughs in crime].png
235KB, 634x423px
>>51857467
>>
File: Overwatch Ana Sit.jpg (70KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch Ana Sit.jpg
70KB, 800x750px
>>51856820
It's been probably the biggest silver lining. I really need to start getting more wands and shit though, and possibly seeing if the GM is going to count my homunculus as not needing to UMD for things on the alchemist formulae list. That and go ask about what the fuck to do with the abomination that is the homebrewed Injector Crossbow I'm using, considering I'm level 10 and relegated to only being allowed to do one 1d3+Int Mod Acid Damace as a touch attack per round with it so far.
>>
File: 1474241228635.jpg (102KB, 1300x883px) Image search: [Google]
1474241228635.jpg
102KB, 1300x883px
>the Nirmathi troops are just plain BETTER than the Molthuni troops despite their CR, and have way better skills and even damage bonuses against Molthune

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>51857538
All the shitty Nirmathi are dead.
>>
>>51857500
They would be under the original definitions of the terms.
However, American politics have twisted the two of them around so much they are nearly unrecognizable from what they once were.
>>
>>51857467
I decide that my campaign is now 1999 AD, and it's the Day of Rovagug.
>>
>>51855196
What in the Sweet name of propane did you just say about my lawn, you little loser? I’ll have you know I graduated top in the Lawn Mower Tournament, and I’ve been involved in numerous Alamo beer drinking contests , and I have over 300 confirmed empty cans. I am trained in lawn mowing warfare and I’m the top lawn mower in the entire Texas mowing forces. You ain't nothing to me but just another Vidya game in bobby's room. I will drink you the heck out with Alamo beer the likes of which has never been seen before in this sweet state of Texas, mark my Gat Dang words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over my lawn? Think again, loser. As we speak I am contacting Dale and Bill and your lawn is being traced right now so you better prepare for the mowing of your life, maggot. I swear on sweet lady Propane. that lets you taste the meat not the heat. You’re outta, here kid. I can mow any lawn, anytime, and I can out drink you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with Alamo beer. Not only am I extensively trained in lawn mowing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Texas Weed Eaters and Lawn Mowers and I will use them to its full extent to mow your lawn off the face of the great state of Texas, I tell you what. If only you could have known what unholy mowing your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon your lawn, maybe you would have held your gat dang beer. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you GATDANG idiot. I will spray Alamo beer all over you and you will drown in it. You’re outta here, kiddo
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 503x690px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 503x690px
So I've been brewing up a gentlemanly Bartitsu practitioner archetype for the unchained fighter. Would class feature called Gentleman's Disagreement that gives a scaling diplomacy and intimidate bonus against anyone he's beaten with his cane in the last 24 hours be too silly?
>>
>>51857538
wait, what?
>>
>>51857576
>against anyone he's beaten with his cane
Define "beaten with".
>>
>>51857564
No Anon, that's when Dracula comes back and the Vampire Killer is returned to the Belmont clan
>>
>>51857538
With one hand, they want to make good creatures, allies by default, weaker so you can't rely on them to save your asses.

With the other, they can't bear to have their special snowflakes come off as weak or uncool.
>>
>>51857576
It'd be silly in a good way. Go for it.
>>
>>51856575
Sorry, real life conspired to stop me from applying. Now I have to go full-West Side Niggaz on some Ex-Friends. No toned crusader qts for me
>>
>>51857613
Right it is that the fighter has to do a minimum amount of lethal or nonlethal damage to the target based on the target's HD.
>>
>>51857040
Milani is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>51857538
Because its the only way to explain why they are still independent after all these years despite having no infrastructure, organization, leadership, or even consistent weapon quality.

Actually, how are the Nirmathi still independent, or at still still have no much land? Even the Vietcong had organization, leadership, and backing from China, and even still by the end of the war they were steadily losing ground to the US. Is Andoran really sinking that much resources into their war?

>>51857570
Texan here, had a good hearty chuckle friend. Also a sad chuckle because I live in the panhandle, and as such do not have a tall green lawn to mow
>>
>>51856575
I have an app for one of these I've been sitting on for a long time, but I don't think I could do this Wrath of the Raunchy thing. I've never played mythic, I'm not a huge fan of gestalt, and I just don't think I'd be comfortable in one of these "high profile" games.
>>
>>51857105
Found the Fascist, everybody
>>
>>51857169
>Aroden is alive in Nirmathas
>Aroden is making record in Nirmsthas
>>
>>51857467
Imagine how Iomedae would feel. She'd probably go Straight-LE, overthrow House Thrune for the express purpose of placing herself upon the throne, and then start a Super Crusade against Chaos Trash.
>>
>>51857500
Nah, Lawful is State shit and Chaotic is Lib or Anarch shit
>>
>>51857735
>wanting national stability, infrastructure, and security makes one a fascist
Please, if I were a fascist, I'd be sucking on Cheliax's dick. Molthune at least provides some upward momentum for all peoples, regardless of race, and even the laborer class livers in great conditions with garenteed housing and healthcare!

If anything, Molthune is Socialist, and Nirmathas are crazy AnCaps. Heck, their whole culture and social structure is essentially the NAP
>>
>>51857750
REMOVE THRUNE, remove thrune
you are worst cheliax, you are the cheliax stink, you are the cheliax idiot
>>
>>51857796
So you're more...what would we call Prussia, anyhow?
>>
>>51857714
Copperas Cove here; lawns are common enough, though they're drier than the lawns of my East Texan youth.
>>
>>51857796
>ywn suck a cute Chelaxian's dick

Why even adventure?
>>
Anybody know a feat that lets you one-hand a two-handed weapon? I'm thinking it might be cool to take Squire/Leadership, make my cohort a gnome or halfling, and carry them around in one arm.
>>
>>51857750

REMOVE GOVERN remove governor
you are worst thune. you are the thune idiot you are the thune smell. return to molthone. to our molthone cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,isger we will never forgeve you. diabolic rascal FUck but fuck asshole thune stink isger sqhipere shqipare..molthune genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead thune ..ahahahahahISGER WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget rebellion.Andoren we kill the king , anodren return to your precious hongal….hahahahaha idiot thune and isger smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE GOVERNOR FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. lastwall+andoren+druma+kyonin=kill molthune…you will rebellion/ Andoren alive in nirmathas, aroden making album of nirmathas. fast rap aroden nirmathas. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of aroden… you are ppoor stink thune… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in the dirt

aroden alive numbr one #1 in nirmathas….fuck the isger,..FUCKk ashol thune no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. arod& aliv and real strong wizard kill all the thune farm aminal with rap magic now we the nirmat rule .ape of the zoo cueen abrogayl fukc the great asmodeus and lay egg this egg hatch and molthune wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. nirmathas greattst countrey
>>
>>51856523
What am I looking at in this image? Is she summoning it? Binding it? Harvesting it for magical ingredients?
>>
Is there ever a reason not to take school familiar?
>>
>>51856906
I happen to like the shennanigans fey pact seems to lend itself to, and the idea of a betrothed otyugh pact turning this horrible trash monster into a cute girl that is still a horrible slob is just far to amusing to me.
>>
>>51856975
No, they are precision damage and not spell damage, and thus not covered by the maximize.
>>
>>51857500
Yes, that's what they think.
They also think that Evil = Conservative and Good = Liberal.
So by their logic Lawful = Evil and Chaotic = Good, and by extension LG = Evil in disguise, CE = Misunderstood.
To Paizo, JJ, Crystal, et al., LE is double evil and CG is good plus.
>>
>>51857904
Would have been a pretty sweet deal
>>
>>51857857

You could put Effortless Lace on a greatsword!
>>
>>51857878
>school familiar
>What is that? Let's go look it up
>Those conjuration abilities
Whelp, that's going to keep me thinking up silly moments for a while, complete with the familiar badgering the wizard for a better body constantly.
>>
>>51857963
Oh, that could work--earn a lady's favor, get it enchanted, and then carry her into battle with me!
>>
>>51857871
Top notch work, my ranger friend
>>
>>51857983
Can the familiar grapple someone, then teleport somewhere with the grappled creature?
>>
File: prussian princess.jpg (32KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
prussian princess.jpg
32KB, 400x600px
>>51857833
Republic Statist? Highly depends on which version of Prussia you talk about.

Personally though, even though I like Molthune for being a realistic nation, I feel that if the nation wishes to survive, it needs to gradually shift out of the militant mindset, as well as possibly rennovate the government system to not be solely a military oligarchy. Perhaps it might be good to in the future supplement the government with either a Civillian council, or a Parliment/House of Commons, as well as focus more on internal and domestic affairs rather than funneling nearly all theri resources towards the war effort.

Personally, of the current General Lords present, I feel that Garren Jarek may be who's best for Molthune after MArkwin Teldas either retires or passes. His slavery reform would net him the favor of Andoran, would lessen political revulsion from Nirmathas, plus he could possibly leverage redirecting the war effort to either Nidal, or in aiding the Worldwound Crusade.

If they go with the former, and if he's good enough, he may even leverage support in the war against Nidal from Nirmathas in the for of volunteers and resources, especially if he can convince them that doing so would redirect Molthuni interest away from Nirmathas, and perhaps even score further trade treaties.

With such a more freidnly relationship in play, its only a matter of time that Nirmathas, being taken out of a condition of autarky, would eventually cede to the economic incentive and pressure, and abandon their AnCap way of life to either form an organized libertarian government, or perhaps even sue for statehood to the newly egalitarian and more powerful Molthune.

Granted, such a change would be slow, and may take a generation or two to occur, but its definitely an effective and worthwhile strategy that helps Molthune in the long run.
>>
>>51857500
Paizo thinks
>Lawful = Conservative
>Chaotic = Liberal
>Evil = Conservative
>Good = Liberal

And by extension

>Lawful Good = Liberal
>Lawful Evil = Conservative
>Chaotic Good = Liberal
>Chaotic Evil = Conservative
>Lawful Neutral = Conservative
>Chaotic Neutral = Liberal
>Neutral = Liberal
>>
>>51858141
Well, left right is basically everyone according to his needs vs everyone according to his ability.
>>
>>51858141
I think you're being too charitable. Paizo are more the types to see anyone not part of their clique as the enemy.

So any lawful or nongood is Conservative by default unless they profess to having several minority friends.
>>
>>51858209
Well, there's more than 1 axis, there's authoritarian, social and economic concerns and an axis for each
>>
Noob GM question here.

I am creating post-apocalypse dragon setting, and I am working on creating more menacing Kobolds to reflect the change of the world. I am doing through class levels and the feats and alternate racial introduced in Kobold companion.

Now if I use the Heroic NPC Ability block a Kobold sorcerer has a strength of 4 which is way too low to be reasonable.

My question is how often do other GM simply use a 15-20 point buy and just create a stat block for NPCs rather than using Paizo's. Would this completely destroy how CR is calculated or would it not matter that much, especially since the PC will have a 25 point buy.
>>
>>51858230
Not really. They just retcon or release statements on the forums altering LG who have conservative stances to hold liberal views.

That is unless its Sarenrae.
>>
>>51858301

Or, in the case of Erastil and Milani, they gradually give more and more of the conservative's cool parts to the liberal until the former is a dry, withered husk.

That reminds me, who stole all the cool bits of Cayden Cailean?
>>
File: BloodBorneSprite.gif (733KB, 288x422px) Image search: [Google]
BloodBorneSprite.gif
733KB, 288x422px
How do I Alchemical Simulacrum (and presumably the Greater version) without being an immense cockgobbling faggot? Is it even possible to not be a faggot while using Simulacrum?
>>
>>51857500
>CG Anarcho-Communist
>CN Anarcho-Liberterian
>CE Mob Rule
>NG Liberal Democracy
>TN Representative Demoracy
>NE Kleptocracy
>LG Social Democracy
>LN Traditionalist Oligarchy
>LE Authoritarians in General
>>
File: birthofvenus.jpg (227KB, 862x1000px) Image search: [Google]
birthofvenus.jpg
227KB, 862x1000px
>>51858450
Talk with your DM, set limits and expectations, don't go power mad. I've had great fun twice now playing with it.
>>
>>51858135
Won't happen if the heroic rangers assassinate the vile Fascists and shatter their government to bits. Then it's Each Against All, boyo
>>
>>51856906
Voting Fey and Otyugh, and even though I don't do tank playstyle I feel the Celestial pact is very well designed.
>>
File: 1476713427054.jpg (296KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476713427054.jpg
296KB, 1000x1000px
>>51858512

>silver hair and green eyes
>>
>>51858518
>assassinate the vile Fascists
>two of the General Lords are Good align
>One of them is even NG
> Garren Jarek is LG Paladin who served in the Worldwound Crusade
>assassinating them
Do you want Paladin Crusade to happen? Because this is how you get a Paladin crusade to happen and roflstomp Nirmathas.
>>
>>51858301
I want to marry Sarenrae! How do I pop the question?
>>
>>51858628
>Because this is how you get a Paladin crusade to happen and roflstomp Nirmathas.

Not really? The assassination of a former Crusader is a tragedy, not a call to war.
>>
>>51858628
The pallies can't even get rid of a limp dick dead faggot, green rapists, or demon losers. Pretty sure they ain't shit.
>>
>>51858681

See? This is what happens when you expect Lawful characters to get stuff done.

Chaotic though... Heh... Chaotic knows a few *twirls his dagger on a single finger* tricks.
>>
File: ChaikaOhNo.gif (256KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
ChaikaOhNo.gif
256KB, 500x480px
>>51858512
Like, I genuinely don't actually know what to do with it. It feels impractical to build things to bring into combat when we already have a summoner and I already have to juggle two things at once so that feels out. I have Craft Construct, which has been kind of useless since I lack the disposable income or homebrew know-how necessary to make anything worthwhile, so that feels redundant. I've already gotten a raised eyebrow over crafting, so cloning myself to help with that feels like it'd just get me a slap upside the head. That leaves... Well...

I guess I could make a bunch of clones to do housecleaning in another PC's mansion?
>>
>>51858661
>The assassination of a former Crusader is a tragedy, not a call to war.
It is a call to war when he's an important ruler of a nation, considering he's one of the General Lords, and the one who rules over Backar

Killing him would be as much of a powderkeg as killing Archduke Ferdinand

>>51858681
Nirmathi Rangers can't even remove a D-Tier demon threat in their own backyard!
>>
>>51858702
>Chaotic though... Heh... Chaotic knows a few *twirls his dagger on a single finger* tricks.
*teleportsbehind you* nothing personnel kid *unsheathes scimitar and grabs throat* bACK the FUCK OFF!?
>>
>>51858646
Go to her guardian (potentially accompanied with your brother or father)
Have her guardian or her allow you to see her without her hijab
If Sarenrae and her family agree, then it is time to determine an appropriate mahr.
Continue planning wedding expenses
Get the marriage contract written up
During wedding Sarenrae must wear concealing clothing
Both you and her should avoid extravagant clothing
Absolutely no wedding/engagement rings
>>
>>51858708
Make replicants and move into the skilled labor sector.
Get a few donors, learn how to sculpt your simulacra to look unique from their donors, then start taking over the high-end crafts market. Great artists and sculptors, competent lab assistants, literally inhumanly skilled courtesans and escorts, any job you can think of that would take a skilled humanoid can be covered.
Hell even just making a few dozen then setting them to homestead and claiming things for the party would see a net gain and the building of an economic base.

Or move into the monstrous market. Flying mounts are expensive and hard to train normally, but you can bypass that. Monstrous creatures that can tunnel or otherwise bring something new to an industry could be invaluable. You can quite literally create life that can do everything but reproduce, which keeps you as the bottleneck and controlling influence.

Failing that, offer to give the party some body doubles. Work on your espionage skills with perfect agent inserts, talk with the group about what might be useful to them.
>>
>>51858713
>Killing him would be as much of a powderkeg as killing Archduke Ferdinand

And yet nothing happens when you kill Barney.
>>
File: South Lands Kobold (Bryan Syme).jpg (410KB, 699x1000px) Image search: [Google]
South Lands Kobold (Bryan Syme).jpg
410KB, 699x1000px
>>51858296
A Strength of 4 is reasonable for an NPC who only carries enough equipment for an encounter, and doesn't engage in melee combat. The Halfling Sorcerer (Lucky Mage) only has a Strength of 6.

>http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/npcCodex/core/sorcerer.html

There's also the Kobold Scalecaster from the Monster Codex, which has a Strength of 4.

Heroic NPCs use a 15 PB.

>http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/coreRulebook/creatingNPCs.html

If you're using 3PP like PoW or psionics, you will have to make your own stat blocks. If you optimize them, like giving them Broken Blade or Thrashing Dragon, it raises the CR.

If you have players that you think have memorized the Bestiary, you will have to make your own stat blocks.

If you're going to buff Kobolds, you will have to make your own stat blocks.
>>
>>51858743

Edge aside, we both know Chaotic is infinitely more reactive and plot-powerful than Lawful.

Lawful is stagnation, lawful is the status quo, lawful is... Lawful is...

... Settling down.
>>
>>51858847
That's because Paizo are hacks who cannot into geopolitics or political consequence, rammification, or response and escalation.

Also, because Cheliax is LE, so allowing potential rivals to be killed off is acceptable to them, whereas Molthune is LN, so violating and endangering societal order and laws is tantamount to blasphemy to them.
>>
>>51858876
Lawful can also be building up, after all the Law is one of the most important things when figuring out how to build a proper society and make it grow.
>>
>>51858900

The law is for boring old geezers. Give me the raw passion of chaotic good heart-filled rebels without causes over that any day.
>>
>>51858713
They're saving the demon to use against Fascist scum
>>
File: IMG_2045.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2045.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
>>51858800
Sounds like a plan, Hassan!
>>
File: Kierkegaard-bust.jpg (198KB, 2200x1217px) Image search: [Google]
Kierkegaard-bust.jpg
198KB, 2200x1217px
>>51858876
Gorum pls go and stay go. Without Law there is no stability, no rest interval, no security for the citizenry.
Law is building and creating, it is nourishing the health and promise of society.

You know what happens in nature when you do not have a proper rest interval between your disturbance intervals? You get ecological crash and ruinification. While yes a fire every 5 years may bring new life to a prairie and allow for new growth, trying to burn during the recharge time, and te nutrient sequestration season does nothing but prevent those organisms that would've benefited from the disturbance regime to die out. Both the Strong and the Weak, the Fit and the Ilfit are scattered and destroyed the same, and the prairie is degenerated into a desert, incapable of sustaining the same life and biodiversity it once did, if any at all.

The same is with trying to remove law with continuous chaos. You destroy any progress or blessings that occasional chaos may have created, by removing the consequence, interval, and permanance of the flux of chaos that the conflicitng logos of Law provides.

Unto everything there is a season. To remove the balance from the cycle is to destroy the wheel and commit suicide of consequence, the very force that actually gives any meaning or result to Chaos
>>
>>51858994
You're welcome brother.
>>
>>51858876
Lawful is principled. Chaotic fags only react when they are personally threatened or annoyed. Lawful heroes will stand up and fight for principles, and crusade against villainy and iniquity selflessly.
>>
>>51859002
I never got what was so chaotic about Gorum, he expects an amount of discipline and has strict rules about treating your enemies. Always struck me as true neutral.
>>
File: Ardyn Izunia Caelum Lucis.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ardyn Izunia Caelum Lucis.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>51858951
>They're saving the demon to use against Fascist scum
>Using demons to fight a war against enemy nation
Tell me my friend, can I interest you in some magitek soldiers? That way you won't have to use real soldier, and there's no downsides guaranteed swear on me mum
>>
>>51858708
Make a buff musclegirl maid!
>>
>>51859046
Because he cares not who you fight, how you fight, for what purpose you fight, or any of those particulars.

What he wants is for you to dedicate yourself completely to engaging in continuous fighting and conflict. He cares not from where the blood flows, only that it be shed in combat and war.

He's essentially a less edgy Khorne
>>
>>51859046
>Gorum
>The Lord in Iron is considered brash and impulsive; he takes what he wants, by force if necessary, and answers any direct opposition to his will with violence.

Yeah... about that.
>>
>>51859059
Can we teach 'em to creep through the trees and slit Molthuni throats?
>>
>>51859107
It's still hilarious that the little bitch gets pouty when his precious brutes get sick and die in their beds
>>
File: Elf Kay.png (142KB, 299x368px) Image search: [Google]
Elf Kay.png
142KB, 299x368px
>>51858810
I kinda figured as much. I don't know about trying to single-handedly create an empire or anything, but I'm already a bundle of funky "more for fluff than actual practicality" abilities, so this is probably right up my alley. Guess I'll ask about it next time I see my GM and hash something out. I probably won't actually get to do anything with it until much later, since I'm not high enough for the Greater version yet.

>>51859089
You stop that. This is not what my character's mother meant when she wanted him to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>51859059
I'd like to report a downside; one of your soldiers ended up being kind of gay for me instead of effective on the battlefield
>>
>>51859059

Magitech soldiers are the coolest type of soldier.

You got your robutts mixed with anime and it's just all delicious soul-powered mookery, you can hack 'em slash 'em even bash 'em and you'll still feel like you accomplished something with your life afterward, cuz them things ain't cheap!
>>
>>51858934
Those rebels you have such a soft spot for have no clue how to run a society that will last longer than a couple years before being destroyed by their own hubris! You NEED boring old geezers or else you're going to be sitting in your own filth before you know it because nobody wants to be the local trash man.
>>
File: 1398291821553.jpg (176KB, 600x664px) Image search: [Google]
1398291821553.jpg
176KB, 600x664px
Hey guys!

I want to create a wyrwood character in Pathfinder, wyrwood being a small sized playable race with the full effect of the construct archetype. I cannot use 3rd party content or the technology guide. I'll start the adventure at level 1 but I sure hope I will continue further than that. Here are the rules for wyrwoods and construct PCs.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/other-races/more-races/advanced-races-11-20-rp/wyrwood-20-rp/
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/other-rules/creating-new-races/

I still haven't figured out what class I want to play, but I'd like it if it helped mitigate wyrwoods' drawbacks. Is there a class/archetype that is particularly good for wyrwoods? I mean something more interesting than warrior. If not, I guess I'm going to choose warrior.

For information, the biggest drawback is that they don't have any negative hit points and that they cannot be resurrected. In other words, once they reach 0 HP, it's the end for them, no continue.

Also, it is sadly impossible to repair or modify a wyrwood using Craft Construct: this requires the wyrwood to be shut down, which equals death as wyrwoods don't sleep. Also, their background forbids them from revealing their internal structure to non-wyrwood characters.

I love the benefits that the construct archetype grants, but I'm unsure if the drawbacks really make them worth it... it looks like playing a wyrwood is very risky. I also would like to take the racial feature that make wyrwoods medium-sized and gives them 10 additional HP, but I guess it probably isn't as efficient as keeping the benefits from small size, especially in the long run.

What do you think? How would you build an efficient wyrwood character? All ideas are welcome!
>>
File: A18807-3379006205.1481158128.jpg (57KB, 400x567px) Image search: [Google]
A18807-3379006205.1481158128.jpg
57KB, 400x567px
>>51859143
I absolutely refuse to stop, not until /everyone/ has their own buff musclegirl maid of their own!

You should add dragon bits to this maid! You can have a DRAGON MAID![/spoiler[
>>
>>51859119
Gorum's one of the more inconsistent gods in Paizo's ever changing cosmology. I think his world guide entries paint him as a berserker lord who demands his followers wear full plate and swing greatswords while they rage, but his inner sea gods entry makes him an honourable warrior who'll use stealth, tactics, and anything available on hand to fight.
>>
File: Gabriel Trash.jpg (116KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Gabriel Trash.jpg
116KB, 960x540px
>>51857892
>be a clean-freak adventurer
>accidentally a betrothed pact with an cute otyugh girl
>Constantly spend all your time cleaning up after her
>she just stays a lazy NEET slob no matter how hard you work
>>
File: Tiamat (LucasGraciano).jpg (403KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tiamat (LucasGraciano).jpg
403KB, 720x480px
>>51859208
One deity can have several aspects and different ways to worship them.

Look at Tiamat in other campaign settings.
>>
>>51859166
Just dump the trash on Molthuni land
>>
>>51859196
on one hand that's really stupid, on the other, having a bunch of fanatically loyal half-dragon maids sounds adorable.
>>
>https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/69913/slash-pfg-slash-dragonborn-game
>5 Players (95 Open Slots)
>95 open slots
What?
>>
File: Ardyn Izunia Daemon.png (1MB, 946x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Ardyn Izunia Daemon.png
1MB, 946x1005px
>>51859122
You can teach them to do whatever you want...
All I ask is that I be given free reign to do whatever I want in the country, to use any resources I desire to make them, and get to act as an ambassador to troll the Imperial Governor.
Don't worry, you can trust me. Doesn't this look like a face you can trust?

Oh, I almost forgot, I also want you to let me do whatever I want regarding the Son of the Imperial Governor...for reasons.

>>51859144
Don't worry, its all intended. Just wait for the DLC, or purchase a VR set.

>>51859157
I'm glad you like them so much. Tell me my excitable friend, have you ever dreamed of being a magitek soldier? I promise it won't hurt much, and you'll barely think or notice it at all after its done.
>>
>>51859208
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR RELIGION DOESN'T KEEP RECORDS.
>>
>>51859213
actually otyughs are the neat freaks apparently.
She'd be the one moving in with a slob husband and constantly cleaning up after him.

she's eating those used tissues......
>>
>>51859297
Hell, even WITH records; just look at how much different the Protestant, Catholic, and Orthodox sects of Christianity are from each other in regards to what they consider canon or true.
>>
>>51859316
One has to question why you'd still have used tissues when she can just clean your dick directly. No more need for porn!
>>
>>51859295
Seems reasonable. Do you accept payment in black market lembas?
>>
>>51856575
I applied to Wrath of the Raunchy as a well-muscled monstergirl.
>>
>>51859208
I wonder if I could get away with a lawful good Paladin of Gorum for my next character.
>>
>>51859316
>otyughs are the neat freaks apparently.
Wait what, when did I miss this memo? Explain.
>>
>>51859295
h-how would a VR set help?
>>
>>51859273
I left a bajillion slots open just in case for whatever reason having those slots be filled by people simply finding the game and hitting "join" caused it to no longer be viewable to the rest of you. Now that I know that's not how that works I'll probably change it but right now I'm just too lazy to fix it.
>>
File: Question.png (526KB, 871x540px) Image search: [Google]
Question.png
526KB, 871x540px
>>51859316
>actually otyughs are the neat freaks apparently.

>Otyughs are particularly vile and horrid creatures that lurk in places most sane creatures avoid. Their lairs are middens, cesspools, offal pits, toxic swamps, and sewers—the greater a lair's filth, the greater the draw to the refuse-eating otyugh. They glory in the role of scavenger, wandering through vast underground caverns in search of the choicest cuts of garbage and waste. Upon finding such refuse, they gorge upon it, gathering what cannot be consumed in one debauch to bring back to their foul-smelling lairs. Otyughs spend most of their time in these filthy dens, which they keep constantly filled with carrion, dung, and worse sorts of stinking effluvia.
>>
File: 1357873637430.jpg (32KB, 650x453px) Image search: [Google]
1357873637430.jpg
32KB, 650x453px
>Get ideas for and feel excited about my campaign when I'm doing other stuff

>Feel creatively exhausted and uninterested in working when I sit down to prep for next session

My brain is the worst kind of scumbag.
>>
What's more important for a Cleric that fights dudes, a lesser extend metamagic rod, a handy haversack, or a +1 weapon?
>>
>>51859370
Whoops, forgot my name. Regardless, I fixed it now, so the actual number of required players is now listed correctly.
>>
>>51859426
Depends on the level, however it is usually a tossup between the haversack and the weapon
>>
>>51859426
At low level I'd probably go for the handy haversack and a Masterwork weapon.
>>
File: smile.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
>>51859426
>needing metamagic to extend his rod
>>
>>51859426
What level and how punchy is the cleric?
>>
>>51859422
Make a slush pile on your phone. Whenever you have an idea, jot it down in there so that you can refer to it when it is time to prep.
>>
>he's an LE Dhampir Tyrant Antipaladin/Bones Oracle!
>she's a CG Half-Elf Magical Child Vigilante/Fey Trickster Mesmerist!
>together, they fight demons, get lost, starve regularly, and try to bring each other around to their points of view! Not necessarily in that order.

Would you play it?
>>
>>51859545
No. The first one is a fine concept with lots of potential to be played retardedly, and the other is a bad concept with infinite potential to be played retardedly. The chance of a good game is minimal at best.
>>
File: IMG_2021.jpg (79KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2021.jpg
79KB, 540x405px
>>51859495
>>51859515
>>51859536
Level 3, 16 strength killing dudes every fight with his trusty longsword.
>>
>>51859545
I'd make the Dhampir more silly, having him do his oracle duties on chicken bones and treating his brand of villainy as something akin to a Saturday morning cartoon.
>>
>>51859611
>chicken bones
>they routinely lose the chicken bones cause they're so hungry they eat them
>>
>>51859520
Anon never said it was a he.
>>
File: laughing whores.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>51859704
>being a futa!
>>
File: stancanza.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
stancanza.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>51859721
>punctuating greentext
>>
>>51859591
+1 in that case, handy and rod come into use once you start getting spells.
>>
File: tWUajiZ.gif (124KB, 590x333px) Image search: [Google]
tWUajiZ.gif
124KB, 590x333px
>>51859775
>not utilizing proper grammar whenever possible
>>
File: 1463097461412.jpg (56KB, 756x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1463097461412.jpg
56KB, 756x1058px
Don't hide it from me, /pfg/.

Is there anything your character is really good at, but hates to do?
>>
File: aznatsoc.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
aznatsoc.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>51859800
>instantly ignoring your own words
>>
>>51859843
She's an excellent swimmer. She just hates water.
>>
File: good goy.jpg (48KB, 410x416px) Image search: [Google]
good goy.jpg
48KB, 410x416px
>>51859852
>blindly adhering to the rules like a good housegoy.
>>
>>51857892
>>51859316
>>51859397
>>51859213

Okay, now I'm curious. I had never really noticed these monsters until now. Has there ever been any kind of book that focused on Otyughs before? I know Kobold Press did some of the "slayers guide to X" books back in the day. Did any company ever do anything focusing on Otyughs?
>>
File: costanza 90.png (57KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
costanza 90.png
57KB, 150x150px
>>51859900
>flailing about randomly
>>
So I'm making a Gestalt character for an upcoming game, it's going to be a Witch/Brawler, therefore I can finally put the Hex Strike feat to good work. Just wondering what Hex I should pick for it? It's going to be the Slumber sucker punch isn't it?
>>
>>51859843
Not a current one but I used to play a character who always had ranks in sleight of hand and disable device but hated using them.
He was black.
>>
File: 1234316.png (144KB, 334x435px) Image search: [Google]
1234316.png
144KB, 334x435px
>>51859992
>implying you didn't bring this upon yourself by butting in where you weren't wanted, old man.
>>
>>51859900
>>51859800
Aren't you the one that make the mistake of making a dumb dick joke with "hurr metamagic rod"? Doesn't that make you wrong?
>>
>>51859995
It's always slumber.
>>
File: reverse c to the a.png (7KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
reverse c to the a.png
7KB, 50x50px
>>51860019
>implying you didn't imply your desire for this by responding
>>
>>51859995
Misfortune to punch the luck clean out of them.
>>
>>51859968
Not one of them but check the trove. I can't remember if it's purple duck or legendary games (this is EhnJolly's fault for me getting the two kinda unified/confused due to kineticists, you can totally blame him for that) but one of the two has a book on otyughs
>>
File: tastes like.jpg (78KB, 724x738px) Image search: [Google]
tastes like.jpg
78KB, 724x738px
>>51860025
>dick jokes
>mistake
Where do you think we are?
>>
File: Valeriya.Deverin.jpg (87KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Valeriya.Deverin.jpg
87KB, 1280x1024px
>>51859843
She's a trained sailor, but doesn't particularly enjoy the exercise.
>>
Lets say I'm building a healy casty Cleric of around the level 7 range and want to - for reasons - avoid metamagic rods. What should I be spending my wealth by level on besides a headband of wisdom?
>>
File: Onryou Kajitisu.jpg (143KB, 1037x1724px) Image search: [Google]
Onryou Kajitisu.jpg
143KB, 1037x1724px
>>51859843

She's a decent dancer, footwork is important for a monk after all. But she hates being in public or the center of attention, for as loud as she is.
>>
>>51860099
A wand of cure light wounds so your party can replace you and put you to work, blowing them, where you belong.
>>
>>51859843
He's adept at killing people, but abhors the practice.
>>
>>51860099
Potions of Cure Light Wounds.
>>
>>51859843

He's really, really good at getting the party out of a tight spot.

He has to get them out of a lot of tight spots.
>>
Anyone got all of Heroes of High Court?
>>
is your character blind or missing eyes?
>>
>>51860521
I've always wanted to make a character with missing or blinded eyes but unfortunately literally everything revolving around blindness is so unbelievably garbage and uncool it's just not worth it to do it.
>>
>>51860521

But anon, Toobie's not blind!
>>
>>51860519
No, but I have a spoon. Do you need to be fed?
>>
>>51860521
Not in Pathfinder, but I've done the blind character route in other games.

Like Tenra Bansho Zero. And maid.
>>
File: Blind catgirl.jpg (186KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Blind catgirl.jpg
186KB, 800x1130px
>>51860521
I've played blind characters in other RPGs, but unfortunately the mechanics for being blind in Pathfinder are way to harsh for me to ever want to try it in this system.
>>
File: highly interested.jpg (24KB, 326x312px) Image search: [Google]
highly interested.jpg
24KB, 326x312px
>>51860591
>maid.
Tell me more. I'm highly interested.
>>
QLIPPOTH TIEFLING.
>>
>>51860771

Gross!
>>
>Playing an Anti-Paladin and just reached level 3
>Looked on the Pathfinder wiki and saw that there are 100 different diseases listed as being in Golarion

What's the best way to quickly become infected with everyone single disease in the world at my level?
>>
>>51860521
You can't have permanent injuries in Pathfinder so it'd be faked.
>>
>>51860866
Whores. Especially whores in seaside towns.
>>
>>51860771
Don't Qlippoths hate demons to their absolute core? How would that even happen?
>>
>>51860897

What do you mean? Qlippoth-blooded Tiefling are a thing, and it's what happens when a man or woman gets tainted with Qlippoth tentacle magic.
>>
File: FF15 - Punished Ignis.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FF15 - Punished Ignis.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
>>51860521
No, but I once ran a game with a blind Lore Oracle of Azuth.
>>
>>51860780
Cute!
>>
>>51860866
Find a higher level antipaladin who did the same thing as you, and make out with them.
>>
>>51860897
Okay, you see, when a Qlippoth and a human love one another very much, sometimes you get a half-Qlippoth. And then if that half-Qlippoth falls in love with someone, then you might get a Qlippoth Tiefling.
>>
>>51860910
I thought Tieflings were specifically demonspawn?
>>
>>51860944

Nope, there's a Tiefling for every shade of Fiend!
>>
So, i actualy have a rule question, if any of you would be so kind to answer. Would i be able to benefit from the ally shield teamwork feat through the use of charnel soldiers? As written, the book Champions of Corruption, specifically designates class abilities as being an exemption, whereas i would be using a feat. Looking for an answer besides the obvious ask your gm.
>>
I'm thinking of making a Resizer mageknight with the Light Sphere for Encompassing Light to be effectively Gargantuan in fights at level 6 with one turn of setup.

What are some things I can do to exploit this setup tactically, and some other cool utility things I can do with a mageknight so I'm not just a beatstick?
>>
File: Confused.png (184KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Confused.png
184KB, 500x375px
>>51860948
B-but that's confusing! Are we just supposed to assume, then, that an Aasimar can also come from a non-Celestial? What are the spawn of Inevitables called?!
>>
>>51861026
Have you seen the Sun Warrior Mageknight archetype?
It syncs with your concept perfectly.
>>
>>51861031

Actually yes, Aasimar can come from non celestial. Nothing about Inevitables though.
>>
>>51861053
Figures, Law always DID get the raw end of the deal when it came to halfbreeds.
>>
>>51861031
Do Garudabloods count?
>>
>>51861031
>>51861080
Inevitables are constructs...
>>
>>51861053
>>51861031
>>51861080

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/other-races/featured-races/arg-aasimar/#Variant_Aasimar_Heritage_Details

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/other-races/featured-races/arg-tiefling/#Variant_Tiefling_Heritages

Educate yourself.
>>
>>51861039

>Glory

Huh. I haven't read this talent before, but does that mean if the only (light) talent I've got in play is Encompassing Light affecting myself I can maintain it indefinitely?
>>
>>51861031
Inevitables and Aeons are the only two major outsiders without mortal spawn equivilants.
>>
>>51861031
>What are the spawn of Inevitables called?!

Autistic.
>>
>>51861139
Aren't Inevitables just interplanar Judge Dredd?
>>
>>51861152
Basically.
>>
>>51861120
Jyoti and Sceaduinar deserve to be major outsiders! Well, actually, I guess they kind of don't do anything. But then again, neither to demodands.
>>
File: Morrigan.jpg (21KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
Morrigan.jpg
21KB, 242x242px
>>51861120
Are there playable races, or at least mortal spawn for proteans and psychopomps? If not, that needs to happen. I might just write up my own.
>>
>>51861120
You forgot Axiomites. And Psychopomps, I think?
>>
>>51861114
Yes.

I feel Glory is specifically why Light has such a limited number of drawbacks, it's so you can't just dip once in the sphere, take glory and some other good self buff, and leave it on all day.
>>
>>51861204
Not spawn of proteans, but the closest I think you'll get.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/other-races/more-races/race-points-unknown/ganzi/
>>
>>51860944
They're evil outsider spawn.

>>51861031
Aasimar are good outsider spawn,
>>
>>51861204
3rd party, but Psychopomp half-breeds.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/3rd-party-races/jon-brazer-enterprises/reapers/
>>
>>51861152
>>51861169
Who are the inevitables even accountable to? What's the fallout if they just warp in an execute a king who lied about something - who does the retalliation go after?
>>
>>51861014
I'm not sure I understand your question, but looking at the two feats I see no reason why Charnel Soldiers and Ally Shield wouldn't work together.
>>
>>51861354
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/bestiary2/inevitable.html

Here, for your reading pleasure.
>>
>>51861308
>>51861314
Some good ideas. Thanks.
>>
>>51861257

>"Boss? We were supposed to take that bridge ages ago..."
>"Hold steady, boys. How much longer can that fucking mage's reach-enhancing battle aura possibly last?"
>>
>>51860521
Missing his left eye, left arm above the elbow, and left leg below the knee. He is missing a chunk out of his flank and has a lot of scaring on his back and front.

He shouldn't have lived through what he did and got very lucky.
>>
Its a little early, but here we go

>>51861393
>>51861393
>>51861393
>>51861393
>>
>>51861360
The book says that the betrayal teamwork feats can be given to minions and the like through class abilities but only they can initiate it, where normaly both parties with the feat could be either the initiator or the abetor, i was wondering if i use charnel soldiers to give a zombie i control ally shield, would i be able to be the initiator and gain the cover bonus since it is a feat and not a class skill, or would only the zombie be able to use it?
>>
File: 2hu Fit to Burst.gif (39KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
2hu Fit to Burst.gif
39KB, 230x230px
>>51861114
>>51861257
>tfw someone in your party has an ability based on DAAAARKNEESSSS
>tfw this means you can't take Light sphere stuff without fucking them over

I CAN'T BE A HERO LIKE THIS
>>
>>51859843
Talking his way out of the consequences of the Paladin's lawful stupid actions.
>>
>>51861609

Black Light, bro. Hero when your buddy isn't around, RAVE HERO when he is.
>>
>>51861643
>using a black light
>noticing all the stains
>ALL THE STAINS
>>
>>51861643
But that means more talent expenditure. I'm already choking as a midcaster! It's like, three talents minimum!
>>
We were on page 7, you nitwit.
>>
>>51860711
The character in question was a stringy-haired ghost girl whose hair completely obscured her eyes.

Also her eyes had been replaced by a featureless void.
>>
File: tim the toolman taylor.jpg (41KB, 470x476px) Image search: [Google]
tim the toolman taylor.jpg
41KB, 470x476px
I'm thinking of submitting a character for one the /pfg/ games, and I have a character in mind that I've wanted to play for a while, but I don't know what to gestalt him with.
The character is a LG human night terror vigilante (pic related) that fights almost exclusively with improvised weapons, locking, and dirty tricks. What other class would go good with that?
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.