[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 406
Thread images: 54

File: monsterous gen.png (717KB, 1003x971px) Image search: [Google]
monsterous gen.png
717KB, 1003x971px
Phone posters rejoice edition

Another thread
>>51844961 → → → →

>The dread eldar known as Dunc-enii
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3p_VuPIS2c [Embed]

>40k rules reference in wiki format. 204% Organized
https://sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Rules and such. Use Readium for epubs. Sorry, it's shit, but it'll read 3s.
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA ← (some fresh PDFs, hail the PDF)

>Latest GW teases
https://www.warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW attempts to fuck up your list
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Here's the list builder, but if you've actually bothered to read this far, ask for it anyway!
https://webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Another roster making program that may or may not be a broken piece of shit
https://battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Dark eldar now welcome)
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q
>>
>New Celestine is not a SoB
>>
File: Orks - 650pts.jpg (113KB, 900x668px) Image search: [Google]
Orks - 650pts.jpg
113KB, 900x668px
first for orks is best
>>
nth for your moms
>>
>>51849344
>650 points

why
>>
>>51849342
>I2
>>51849344
>>
>>51849311
Mmm, barefoot spider girls...
>>
Ís 2nd edition Imperial Armour Apocalypse really the newest source for SW Contemptors?
>>
>>51849344
I'm pretty sure the rules say you need to take one runt herd for every 10 extra grots.
>>
>>51849362
Are those daughters of Lolth?
>>
>>51849372
Nobody cares about SW stop asking
>>
>>51849383
They're clearly some kind of vile mutant, even worse, they're attacking a proud son of ultramar!
>>
>>51849399
well, it's clearly his fault. he shouldn't have walked around there alone, dressed like that
>>
>>51849383
More like daughters of Sarpedon.
>>
>>51849372
What is it about frogs that makes them attention whore like that?
>>
>>51849428
Exactly. What kind of slut goes around in artificer armor not expecting to get raped? He's asking for it.
>>
File: not.png (134KB, 394x364px) Image search: [Google]
not.png
134KB, 394x364px
>>51849428
>>
>>51849448
What do you mean?
>>
>>51849311
>>
>>51849471
>Ís
>>
File: Iron hands.jpg (173KB, 788x543px) Image search: [Google]
Iron hands.jpg
173KB, 788x543px
I hope they do something cool with the Iron Hands.

They are a cool and badass chapter usually way too underseen,
>>
File: exterminatus.gif (282KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
exterminatus.gif
282KB, 400x296px
>>51849477
Stop, this isn't pathfinder general!
This is 40k general!
>>
File: Orks - 1850pts.jpg (225KB, 900x1318px) Image search: [Google]
Orks - 1850pts.jpg
225KB, 900x1318px
>>51849311
would this army work? it hurts my soul to leave my gorkanaut behind but i feel like i must. and fuck warbikes are so expensive.

and mek gunz? gw is ruining me.
>>
File: Angel.png (147KB, 286x453px) Image search: [Google]
Angel.png
147KB, 286x453px
Another Avenging Angels update!

>Name: Avenging Angels

>Founding Chapter: Dark Angels

>Founding: Third Founding

>Chapter Master: N/A, led by a triumvirate council of Interrogator-Chaplains

>Homeworld: Fleet-based

>Fortress-Monastery: Battle Barge Ascalon

>Colours: Silver, Dark Green, Black, Bone

>Specialty: Unknown

>Strength: Estimates placed between 2000-3000

>Battle Cry: In Death, Absolution!

We just need a specialty now. It's a shame it's so annoying to get Fearless for marines, because they seem like prime candidates for it, being the lunatic death cult Opus Dei marines.
>>
>>51849477
I see where this is going
>>
>>51849499
>usually way too underseen

on the tabletop or in lore? because on the tabletop they are more of a bitch to kill than necrons, T5 3+ 3++ 3+ FNP
>>
>>51849534
Please tell me that is at least 40 point per model
>>
What was the first battle nids vs chaos? And who won?
>>
>>51849534
In the lore I meant, they should have a grand finale along with many other chapters and characters.

Maybe there are even too many of them now and some will just wait unseen until the end.
>>
>>51849499
Fulgrim seems to be out of retirement and there are a bunch of guys who've got a bone to pick with him. Perhaps most notably the Iron Hands and the Ultramarines. Maybe something will come out of that.
>>
>>51849559
Why would Tyranids or Chaos ever fight each other unless they randomly bump into each other? It's a distraction for chaos and a huge danger of biomass corruption for tyranids.
>>
>>51849496
I don't even know how that got there.
>>
>>51849311
damn, it's just an Ultramarine, I know they are anyoing, but kill one (also, they have Wardian plotarmor, so it's hard to kill them)
>>
>>51849517
Convert the mek gunz out of trukk kits.

Drop the nob biker squad.

Drop the big shootas on the wagons, think about maybe dropping the klaws from the boyz squad and just using them as a cheap distraction?

You can split the boyz squad in half, get them a second bare bones nob and run them and the grotz in a second CAD. Drop the klaw on the storm boyz and that's around 250 points and a spare heavy support slot for your 'naut.
>>
>>51849528
Purging heretics could be their specialty.
>>
File: Ahriman.png (480KB, 464x641px) Image search: [Google]
Ahriman.png
480KB, 464x641px
Thousand Sons are very fun to play and have beautiful models and sweet fluff.
>>
>>51849670
You want a gold star or something?
>>
>>51849558
28 points for a Command Squad vet + SS. 3 "points per model" to buy an apothecary for the squad.

T4 3++ 4+ FNP. Can get to T5 with 7 points for a bike. All of which is less than 40 ppm.
>>
>>51849344
Grots are T2, EVERYTHING is going to fuck up their FnP
>>
>>51849344

That Pain boy will do next to nothing because Grots get ID'd so easy, also you need more herds.
>>
>>51849679
No, I have one already thanks.

Just sayin'. They ain't that competitive but they're shat on far too much.
>>
File: 1471216129010.png (74KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1471216129010.png
74KB, 200x240px
>>51849670
>that's so "army with less models than grey knights that's only T4 with 3+ saves"
>>
>>51849558
>captain with bike
>apoth with shield
>4 grav guns
>all on bikes

comes to about 330 points, so about 50 ppm for T5 3++ 5+ FNP, make them iron hands for 4+, have them in the iron hands decurion for 3++ and obsec
>>
>>51849680
I wish GW actually did extensive play test and control for their crap.

We are going to end like fantasy aren't we?
>>
How can we fix Tyranids?
>>
>>51849723
Apoth can't take upgrades.
>>
>>51849721
Ignoring the usual AP3 bolters and armywide 4++ everyone usually handwaves as not being relevant (and there are ways to go around some of these now), the TS curbstomp the GK during the psychic phase so they are pretty much better.
>>
File: 692.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
692.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
Quick question: Can Celestine lead a IG cad or do I have to get a separate formation for her? I have no idea how this works.
>>
>>51849528

Isn't your scheme already taken by the Doom Legion?
>>
>>51849750
i think you'll find it can, otherwise it wouldnt be allowed in ITC
>>
>>51849757
Read FoC, that is one of the few rules that is pretty clear.
>>
File: 1500 GK.jpg (144KB, 900x581px) Image search: [Google]
1500 GK.jpg
144KB, 900x581px
GK versus Iron Warriors tomorrow night ... i'm shitting myself over obliterators
>>
>>51849754
Because no one relies on armour saves alone to save them these days, get a cover save or get taken off the table.
>s4
Unimpressive, I'm more scared of tau weaponry.

>TS curbstomp the GK during the psychic phase
But they completely lack ap2 weapons needed to actually beat them in a fight.
>>
>>51849779
>2 terminator teams on an foc that only needs 1 unit

for what purpose are you doing this instead of taking 2 dreadknights with shunt
>>
>>51849730
They only get to 3+ FnP with their Not-Gladius bonus and they only have 1W each, they're not too hard to take down unless they're ALSO invisible.
>>
>>51849528
>yet another special snowflake overstrength chapter
Other than that i find the colors too numerous, quartered livery + an additonal color for pauldron borders is already plenty enough. This or the tabard, but both seems too cluttered.
>>
File: Doom_Legion_Marine.jpg (142KB, 400x586px) Image search: [Google]
Doom_Legion_Marine.jpg
142KB, 400x586px
>>51849528
>>51849767

Yep.
>>
>>51849821
>they're ALSO invisible.

and librarius conclave is part of the decurion, have fun
>>
>>51849773
>epub is in the op
I'm actually retarded my apologies
>>
>>51849821
I'm still having flash back to the years before Fantasy got axe.
>>
>>51849851
That's something I'd face only in a tournament and there I'll have the tools to deal with it.
>>
File: Angel.png (126KB, 374x433px) Image search: [Google]
Angel.png
126KB, 374x433px
>>51849833

Rolled up over-strength from the chapter generation tables. Dark Angels are one of the few that can justify it considering they basically operate as a Legion anyway.

Anyway, this is the basic scheme. They're not quartered. Just all silver, with black shoulders and green trim.

>>51849767

SHIT. Well, fuck the Doom Legion. It's not like every scheme is unique anyway.
>>
File: Orks - 1850pts (1).jpg (227KB, 900x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Orks - 1850pts (1).jpg
227KB, 900x1333px
>>51849609
>Convert the mek gunz out of trukk kits.

I was planning on using extra bitz from trukks to make some other kind of mek gunz. Traktor gunz probably.

>Drop the nob biker squad.
probably a good idea. i just like nobz but they are so shit.

>Drop the big shootas on the wagons, think about maybe dropping the klaws from the boyz squad and just using them as a cheap distraction?

the big shootas are there so they can be removed instead of my killcannon if i get a weapons destroyed result. i think thats worth 5 points.

i managed to keep the claw on my storm boyz (maybe a big choppa would be just as good?) and include the gorkanaut. guess i have to paint more grots...
>>
>>51849571
Wont chaos have to deal with them sooner or later?
>>
>>51849876
That is like when people defend bad systems just because the DM can fix of its fault.

The DM shouldn't be fixing the faults of the game system in order to have a game.

Not sure if I'm making my point
>>
>>51849844
FUCK'EM
>>
>>51849911
i dont see how its a bad system when almost every other codex can do the same thing

people will always gravitate to the most effective army list over time unless they intentionally gimp themselves
>>
>>51849571
Nids can eat chaos
Chaos can kill nids.
Everyone is happy.
>>
>>51849528
Now I can see it painted over an actual space marine miniature I like it even more.
>>
>>51849721
*Fewer
>>
>>51849929
>when almost every other codex can do the same thing

Tau and Eldar are not "almost every other Codex".
>>
>>51849885
I like that, it's a good list.

I think big choppas are great on throw away squads, for 5 points it keeps them cheap but it makes the nob s7 on the charge allowing them to wreck rear armour.

You can move the painboy biker to the second detachment, drop the second painboy and buy another kannon. He can still start in the biker group as along as they're not in transports.
>>
>>51849929
There are basically 4 armies that can do that level of bullshit. 2 are marines.

The thing is with how bad the balance is you end with the same mono list every single time. The game no longer is a war game and turns into "who has more dice luck"

Continuing with the example of roleplaying games, if everyone ends playing a wizard because mechanically they are outright better. There is a problem with the system.

If you say then just play the good armies, then why bother having the rest?
>>
>>51849932
You don't seem to understand, anon. Chaos has the plot powers of being invincible, undefeatable, multiversal, absoluteley selfsustaining and having already won. And basically, [your dudes] can either join them, or eat a dick. Or both.
>>
>>51849877
Ah, well, there is a margin between "over-strenght" and "twice to thrice the size of a regular chapter", you could have for example one tactical, one support and one scout additonal companies, which would give the chapter master some nice flexibility, or 120-130 marines per company, or some clerical mistake making it supplied by two forge worlds instead of one for land raiders and terminator armors, or whatever is their preferd method of insertion.

As for the color scheme, it seemed the full left shin was black which made me think the livery was quartered. It indeed looks more reasonable that way.
>>
File: Avenging Angels Artwork.png (1MB, 1113x1451px) Image search: [Google]
Avenging Angels Artwork.png
1MB, 1113x1451px
>>51849934

I was even bored enough to do a really bad job recolouring some artwork.
>>
>>51849959
and every SM faction, and necrons to a small extent

now all of imperium with castellans

then you can go the other way, simple codexes which spam an effective unit or codex tactic to be competititve, dark eldar, tempestus and kdk come to mind
>>
>>51849736
Points drops across the board, fix flyrants so they are less Bullshit, remove/ fix the penalty of being out of synapse to make it less crippling, give us some more options for our monsters, better armour saves for elite units, EW for warriors. Oh and did I mention points drops?
>>
>>51849911
Strong combos existing isn't bad design per se. The imbalance in the combos available to various races is the problem.
A single squad being able to have all those DEFENSIVE buffs is fine considering its going to cost you hundreds of points. The fact that Nobz, Carnifexes or Incubi can't be as good (even if you take out Invisibility) is the problem with the game but that's totally another piece of cake.

The point I was trying to make is that combos like that exist in every game (Even chess has noob-clubbing moves) but its something you only encroach in situations in which BOTH players are bringing their A game. Or if someone is a dick but you can just tell him to stop or never play with him.
>>
>>51849976
>If you say then just play the good armies, then why bother having the rest?

because the good armies outnumber the ones that can do bullshit things, the 2 sore thumbs that stick out are eldar D everything and warp spyders and tau's riptide wing

you cant just say there are only 4 good armies when there are multiple types of matches which aren't kill points
>>
>>51849984
Why even bother with choice if at the end of the day there is only one way to play the army?

The game is unbalance as fuck, but some reason people don't see it or don't think it is an issue.

It wouldn't be an issue if we just play the game with friends and could agree to not to abuse the broken stuff, but since the game is encourage to play with random people (if not why the fuck have GW store to play) we need somewhat balanced rules.
>>
>>51849499
No they aren't
Every novel about them in 40k has them as total cunts to the people they are supposed to protect
They are pretty much marines malevolent but protected by being first founding
That's why their novels didn't sell and why no one want to write new ones about them
>>
>>51849983
Welp, doesn't look bad

Also, I wish i could feel as excited over the hobby as you are with your chapter :)
>>
>>51850023
Good armies such as?

IG, SoB and ? I'm trying to remember armies that are good but can't pull the level of bullshit marines, Eldar and Tau can do
>>
>>51849559
Probably some edge worlds beyond ultramar as many of those end up as chaos humans from daot or chaos xenos
Or somewhere near the maelstrom as gnhags near ultramar
Then again there's also space hulks
>>
Did we get RoPrimarch leaks already?
>>
>>51850040

The difference is I'm shit at actual gameplay. So I spend way more time just with fluff.
>>
>>51850026
>Why even bother with choice if at the end of the day there is only one way to play the army?

because that's an outright lie, this only applies to the very weak codexes (orks and tyranids) if you dont want to get stomped on turn 1 automatically

the only reason this meme is repeated over and over is because people are thicker than 2 planks of wood and dont make thier own lists, instead they look up some tournament winning net list (or go against one, lose, then complain)

the tau list i took to the last ITC event in england is strong in its own right, it has no markerlights at all, no riptide wing or stormsurges, no commander and was using breachers instead of fire warriors

I placed a solid midfield for my first ever tourney, higher than a fair amount of net lists, lower than another fair amount

>>51850051
you are trying to imply that the bullshit is the only way a codex can be strong

dark eldar are amazing in objective games without any bullshit and generally can have a solid chance of tabling the opponent in purge the alien

tempestus mimic dark eldar but trade cqc and mobility for much stronger shooting

necrons have the innate ability to never be the worst army and always finish in the midfield because they are necrons

renegades and heretics are insane sources of barrage for cheap and can pulverise enemy armies on turn 1 even with bad rolling

skirari are very powerful sources of haywire and go well alongside ad mech, who are strongish even without the abomination that is war convocation

inquisition are a generally overlooked faction which have access to tonnes of cheap dakka to overwhelm tau netlists
>>
>>51849791
>Get a cover save or get taken off the table
They have invulns which is better and there are ways to go around the cover issue. Namely mobility and flame weapons. Astral Grimoire helps a lot on outmaneuvering.

S4 still has a 50% chance to fuck up MEQ, it's not bloody bad. Tau weaponry IS quite nice but it's still AP5. My experience playing both TS and Tau has me with a lot more faith in my rubrics when fighting MEQs.

>But they completely lack ap2 weapons needed to actually beat them in a fight.
We aren't discussing that, we're talking about psychic power, which the TS win at. Besides why would you need AP2 guns when you have AP2 spells or ones that ignore saves altogether?
>>
>>51849791
>But they completely lack ap2 weapons needed to actually beat them in a fight.

ExSorc with Seer's Bane can run over pretty much everything GK can field against him.
>>
>>51850138
Are you seriously implying that the game is balanced?

>Tau player meme keeps on happening
>>
>>51850180
I think he's more trying to imply that the gaps in power between armies aren't as big as people think.
>>
>>51850180
>Are you seriously implying that the game is balanced?

no im correcting stupid fucking statements, learn the difference

>Tau player meme keeps on happening

I also play dark eldar, tempestus, inquisition and GK
>>
>>51850196
So yah he is saying the game is balanced then.

Poor guy.
>>
>>51850222
>So yah he is saying the game is balanced then.

>saying the gaps in power are smaller than people make them out to be means that there is no gap at all

fuck off you know you don't have an argument when you started fabricating shit
>>
>>51850027
>Flesh is weak
>No fap
>>
Thread's on fire today! I know this is personal experience so it's not some objective fact but from what I've seen, WAAC-lists and the kind of scene /40kg/ thinks exists is only a small realm mostly separated from reality. These players and mindsets exist of course but nowhere near as prevalent as they assume.

Most people don't run cheese lists, most people don't play on perfect boards with ideal terrain, or do the very best strategic decisions during a game. I think people base the game's balance far too much on the perfect ideal vacuum scenario when its pointless since that's not how the world works. The fact it's a dice game guarantees randomness will always take a dump on you. Yes, statistically a unit can be better, which can be used to measure how good a codex is! But people never take into account everything else.

It's pointless because you can never factor in every variable. In an ideal scenario with everything perfect, yes, Tau will beat Orks. But in the same example, with everything perfect, I can also knock out Connor MacGregor with one punch.
>>
>>51850234
But the gaps in armies is huge.

Try putting Tau vs Ork or Nids vs Eldar. Unless the Tau or Eldar actually go out of their way to nerf their armies the Orks and Nids are fucked.

I can win against most thing with IG/I/SoB Till the Riptide spam shows up or the Wraith, jetbike combo show up. Then it turns into hoping bad rolls or incompetence happen.

Not sure if you see the issue there? Some armies are flat out Better, cheaper and more efficient.
>>
do nids have any vehicles?
>>
>>51849779
Psi/hammerhand/sanctuary should solve the obliterator problem. What else does he bring?
>>
File: Khorne Daemonkin - 1820pts.jpg (273KB, 900x938px) Image search: [Google]
Khorne Daemonkin - 1820pts.jpg
273KB, 900x938px
How good is the list from the wiki?
>>
>>51850281
Not World Eater/10
>>
File: killakonvoy.jpg (312KB, 865x793px) Image search: [Google]
killakonvoy.jpg
312KB, 865x793px
Unsure how to expand beyond 1000 points.
I want to maintain the speed kult theme but really lack a means to deal with flyers and mek gunz are very tempting.
>>
>>51850287
Genestealers do
>>
>>51850286
>Unless the Tau or Eldar actually go out of their way to nerf their armies the Orks and Nids are fucked.

I play Tau and I don't "nerf" my army. I play with a theme of stealthsuits, a ghostkeel, a lot of fire warrior and pathfinders mostly and 4 Hqs for the combo effects. No crisis, stormsurges, riptides or the sort. I consider myself a decent player too, but more often than not my Ork buddy who plays one game every 2 years and still hasn't assembled his AobR-based ork forces (no bikers, mek gunz etc) he kicks my ass. Because fucking numbers! Who gives a shit if it's BS2 if he needs a goddamn beermug to roll all his dice?

>Some armies are flat out Better, cheaper and more efficient.
Yes and human error will always narrow that gap.
>>
>>51850287
>Literaly 100% organic bug army
>do they have any vehicles?
of course no, their titans, their ships are just gigat bugs.
>>
>>51850306
Why do the genestealers have a vehicle? You bringing this reminded me of a guy that brought some transport with a ton of shooting ports on it.. why is it that they can do this?
>>
>>51850286
>But the gaps in armies is huge.
>only lists the codexes which are in obvious need of buffs

the gap between nids/orks/SoB and literally every other codex is gigantic, however the gap between the top tier stuff and the mid tier stuff is far smaller than people like to whine on about, for the simple fact that 40k matches dont have a single set gametype, armies in the midtier for one type can easily be the best in other types

at no point did i say there are no gaps whatsoever, i even pointed out that nids and orks are far at the low end and have to resort to a single list to even be able to compete at all, on the other side i said that specific eldar units and riptide wing are far too powerful

those are exceptions to my overall point that the game is more balanced than people are willing to admit, but are too lazy or stupid to realism that them not getting better at their army is a huge factor into why they keep losing
>>
>>51850279
In game where 180 points model is outright better in almost every way to 250 model there is a balance issue.

I can't just hope I'll face retarded players all the time while the dice Gods do not fuck me over.

>>51850330
So you are a bad player got it

Just because I can constantly table the local Necron player with SoB because he can't into 40k means the game doesn't have big balance issues
>>
>>51850340
genestealer cults indoctrinate a human city and breed with them, so they get to steal the hondas
>>
File: 1452320253663.png (72KB, 265x294px) Image search: [Google]
1452320253663.png
72KB, 265x294px
So I was thinking of starting a new army after my old one has gotten stale.

I want to start Imperium, perhaps going into a castelleons of the imperium list as I gather models, but the Ynnari have bitten into my local meta hard.

Is it worth playing anything but Eldar or Necrons, or can non-grav spamming marines and guard actually give them a challenge.
>>
>>51850344
>So you are a bad player got it
You have no argument whatsoever.

This is part of why people think people like you are cancer. You simply cannot shut the fuck up about your victim complex to stop and LISTEN.
>>
>>51850362
do they play objectives or kill points only?

if they do objectives dark eldar/tempestus scions can run over ynnari fairly decently, they generally cant deal with MSU that well
>>
>>51850369
Because you are gimping your army. That build is making the game easy mode for the Ork.
>>
>>51850386
>gimping my army
I'm not, I'm playing the army I want. Gimping implies I want to field seven riptide wings but go easy on my opponent because I'll push his shit in. This is not the case.

Every army can have tailored builds that squeeze out the most efficient and deadly force out of the codex. Some of these builds surpass others by virtue of their codex being stronger in general. I'm not disputing this, there IS a balance issue.

What I am disputing is:

1) The insistence that the gap is that fucking big that any build from these codexes will automatically wreck other, weaker codexes.

2) That any player of a faction is assumed to field these tailored hyperefficient lists.

The reality is that WAAC is a vocal minority. Most people don't seem to give two shits about the cutting edge builds nor if their strategies are honed to Sun Tzu-tier. You are seeing the 40k community as some bizarro-world and can't seem to comprehend the reality.
>>
>>51850386
Is it? That seems like a pretty typical Tau list. He isn't taking outright bad stuff with the goal of making the worst list possible. If he's having decent games against Orks, doesn't that just prove his point that things aren't as drastic as people suggest? Because I've seen people suggest that anything except for all Vespid/Kroot Tau will mop the floor with Orks.
>>
>>51850471
Nigga, your army is better. This is easy to see if you just look at what you get for price point compared to other guy.

If you manage to lose to Orks as Tau player on constant basis, you are either terrible at this game, or you purposely gimp yourself.

Presumably the former one, as you have yet to lose your training wheels.
>>
>>51850300
Get a Flakka Dakka from forgeworld
Just buy a hydra and convert it up
Bam, AA gun on a vehicle chassis
>>
>>51850482
This is exactly it. To give another example, my other friend who plays mechanized Black Templars also gets a good challenge from the guy. He is a decent player, maybe not as aware as me about tactics and the meta but he's solid.

There IS a balance issue, nobody's dumb enough to dispute that, but human error, luck and the reality that most don't field these perfect lists backed up by perfect strategy narrows that gap a fair bit. From my personal experience, often enough that a guy can hold his own against other, more powerful codexes.
>>
>>51849499
they along with raven guard are among the first founding legions that I give the less fucks about

even successors seem more interesting to me than them
>>
File: Orks - 1850pts (2).jpg (239KB, 900x1433px) Image search: [Google]
Orks - 1850pts (2).jpg
239KB, 900x1433px
>>51849344
I call your bluff
>>
So what's the deal with the Iron Hands?

I hear they have new stuff but every site goes back to BOLS which is currently down
>>
>>51850516
Do they have rules for 7th ed.? Where can I find a copy? I miss my gun trukks from the armageddon rulebook.
>>
>>51850513
>Training wheels
What?

I have already stated I'm not terrible at the game nor do I gimp myself because I literally don't apply to that label. I don't lose to him constantly, but he gives me a challenge due to an aggressive playstyle, superior numbers and seemingly random strategy. He plays like a fucking ork. You'd think he'd do one thing and bam, does something else entirely. Keeps you on your toes.

And my army can't be said to be better or worse. Points costs are like DBZ powerlevels, they're bullshit. A plasma pistol is 15 points and its useless. For the same points the Alpha Legion get a S5 AP2 bolter.
>>
>>51849559
The fall of shadowbrink is all I can think of off the top of my head
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Fall_of_Shadowbrink
Tldr: nids take a cathedral world, the infernal tetrad shows up and starts fucking up the bugs, the feeders go into overdrive and the fleet produces enough big beasties to mindfuck 4 demon princes out of realspace /after/ wiping the floor with them, nids win and eat everything that's left (and not touched by nurgle)
>>
>>51850604
I think its in imperial armour eight, check the mega in the OP
>>
What is the best way to go fast as tau? I know they dont melee but I just want to go from one side of the board to the other without deepstriking
>>
Is there any way of just getting a single Sternguard squad as allies?

Because DA company veterans are shit.
>>
>>51850727
tetras
>>
>>51850727
i believe there's a warlord trait that gives 3d6 assault moves, maybe shadowsun, so crisis suits can move pretty fast. 6+3d6+d6 run so that's at least 19 inches per turn. you also have Piranha which i hear can be pretty annoying
>>
>>51849559

In the old lore I think it was Forgefane, where the Tyranids hit an Iron Warriors fortress defended by warp powered lasers, siege works, defenses, and at least 600 Defiler Daemon Engines.

In the end, where even Bio-Titans failed, the Trygon did not and the fortress of Forgefane fell.
>>
>>51850547
>but human error, luck and the reality that most don't field these perfect lists backed up by perfect strategy narrows that gap a fair bit
This is true, I play nids and have never lost against tau, I don't even play flyrant spam either, I just field a LOT of shit at all times so that everything is a threat and nobody can seem to find out that threat priority
>>
>>51850716
Cheers fella.
>>
>>51850709
>>51850794
None of these are the first. All of them feature Leviathan
>>
>>51850638
Poor old plasma pistols. I wish they were as cool as they looked...
>>
>>51850729
You could take Deathwatch, which are Sternguard with extra goodies. The Imperial Agents book lets you just take a single squad as allies.
>>
>>51850547
The issue is I should not expect a retarded oponente and dice luck to even have a chance with some codex against other.
>>
>>51849978
I thought that was Tyranids.
>>
>>51849932
Tyranids cannot eat Chaos tainted biomass or daemons. It's harmful to deadly to them.
>>
>>51849978
Fuck off carnac.
>>
>>51850806
To add to that, all but one of those tau players are trash, like absolute garbage players who just play whatever cheese us popular, one of them was a close friend and I have to throw the game at turn three to keep him from forfeiting
>>
Why would I take a chain'sword on death company when I can take 2 pistols they can shoot both and get the extra attack too
>>
File: 1486310450503.jpg (43KB, 578x578px) Image search: [Google]
1486310450503.jpg
43KB, 578x578px
>TFW huge Slaaneshi Daemon/CSM army

>Suddenly tempted beyond compare to try some Khorne

Why do the gods tempt me so...
>>
>>51850842
You can expect a "retarded" opponent quite often actually. There is always a big flux of people geting back into the hobby or starting from 0. they will make mistakes.
>>
>>51849885
I have 2 of the original metal mek guns, a cannon from an old game called mage knight, a ww2 anti tank gun I got on clearance at hobby lobby, a flatbed trailer I got from one of my sons toy trucks, and finnaly 1 actual plastic mek gun. All converted and kitbashed appropriately.

Channel your inner ork annon. Crazy kitbashes are the best part of playing orks.
>>
>>51850819
It's really fucking difficult to find it honestly
>>
>>51850885
So the solution to balance problems is to just play against retards with your shit codex

Got it
>>
>>51850876
Are you sure they can take 2 pistols?
>>
Shilling the survey again, vote if you haven't.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12390656
>>
>>51850856
can't the nids or hivemind just sort through the meat?
>>
>>51850819

Well, there are the Death Shadows and Sybari with Behemoth.

Forgone conclusion who won that battle though.
>>
>>51850936
They can't but sarges can so go nuts with 2 infernus pistols
>>
>>51850944
Considering that chaotic/warp matter can taint things just by being near them, I feel like that would be a lot like sifting through some hamburger with your bare hands to pick out the bits of yellow cake uranium mixed in; just find another burger.
>>
I am playing a 500 point game tonight with a couple of new people at the shop. All I can bring is 2 riptides and an hq because I let a friend borrow the rest of my army. Is this ok?
>>
FUN
U
N

996/1000 point list

ML2 Weirdboy - 70

2x 11 Shoota Boys - 182
>Nob w/ BP

3x Looted Wagon - 246
>Killkannon , 3x Rokkits

----------------------------

ML2 Weirdboy - 70

2x 11 Shoota Boys - 182
>Nob w/ BP

3x Looted Wagon - 246
>Killkannon , 3x Rokkits

Rate me.
>>
>>51851004
As long as you're playing a GK player who has two baby carriers and a librarian, yes, it's fine.
>>
>>51849477
SEVEN VAGINAS
E
V
E
N

V
A
G
I
N
A
S
>>
>>51850992
Thats nice. I modeled my raptor champion with two plasma pistols and played it as a count as combiplasma. Its quite effective.
>>
>>51851012
DON'T PRESS DAT/10
>>
>>51850930
If you insist on playing Word Bearers and 1K Sons you should teach the younglings and keep away from the WAAC fags.
>>
Not entirely 40k, but I'm buying a Nerf Maverick to use as a base of a Macrostubber for a Tech-priest cosplay (the canon appearance of them is stupid as shit, the drum doesn't even reach the barrel). Apart from a paintjob, what gubbins should I add to it to make it more fitting?
>>
>>51850820
They should get an extra shot if they remained stationary in the movement phase and still being able to assault if i remember correctly like back in fourth edition
>>
>>51850287
They have drop pods and a giant flyer that transports gargoyles and then there the gaunt broodshitter
>>
>>51851071
Skulls. A purity seal. Skulls.
>>
>>51851071
the drum doesn't actually need to reach the barrel of a gun to work, you know.
>>
>>51850794
>the fortress of Forgefane fell
Always avoid alliterations.
>>
File: 1484279879200.jpg (98KB, 416x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484279879200.jpg
98KB, 416x700px
>>51851047
>tfw no Looted Raiders
>>
>>51850594
Your missing a trick... you can mount shokk attack guns on Junkas (last I checked). When it misfires and teleports the vehicle into a unit, you get to use the dethrolla....
>>
>>51851072
Dropping the cost down to like 9 points would help a lot. It's half as effective as a Plasmagun save for being assault and getting the extra attack. That makes it more worthwhile compared to just buying a combiplasma or another melee weapon.
>>
>>51851072
That would make them a defensiv assault weapons. This could give a 5 man squad w plasmagun + plasmapistol in a rhino some termi killing abillity.
>>
File: 1456789219437.png (118KB, 332x450px) Image search: [Google]
1456789219437.png
118KB, 332x450px
A moment of silence for Battlewagons equipped with Deff Rolla's please fa/tg/uys.
>>
Fellow tau, I really want to use cadre fireblade but I keep getting wrecked before I can his his special ability to any extent. Any advice on how to keep him alive so I can get the glorious 30 shot benefit from rapid fire?
>>
File: Macrostubber.jpg (15KB, 362x187px) Image search: [Google]
Macrostubber.jpg
15KB, 362x187px
>>51851111
Surely it needs to for a revolver? The Macrostubber sure looks like one to me (and the fact its a five-shot pistol makes me envision the Dominus is fanning the hammer when using it). I'll be the first to admit I'm not very /k/ about these things though.
>>
>>51851033
No one guy plays orks and the other astral millitarum
>>
>>51851211
COMMAS MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>51849311
so, besides the pdfs I already put in the new mega, are there any more epubs that we don't have pdf for? I'm converting Angel's blade now. What after that?
>>
>>51851193
Fish? keep him bundled in a team until they can get close, and iirc the Hunter Cadre gives you a knockoff Battle Focus, so after running your Fireblade still counts as standing still for the purposes of Volley Fire.
>>
>>51851193
>Only 30

Needs more gun drones.

As well, the answer is probably to use cover more effectiveley. You want to advance somewhere your opponent will have to go, and then hunker them there. A Devilfish might help, since then you can have it drive them to a point, let them pile out, and then they can hide behind it and have it as a distraction for bigger guns.
>>
Rate this guy's list/paintjob/photoskill, /tg/
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/wh40k-sisters-of-battle-fully-painted-army-and-starter-set-/282366211596?hash=item41be56760c:g:GmoAAOSwB-1YqYx7
>>
REPLY TO THIS POST IF YOU THINK ALPHA LEGION ARE COMING BACK AS LOYALISTS IN THIRD BOOK OF STORES!!
>>
>>51851271
NOOOOOO :(
>>
>>51851209
Macro stubbers are hand held heavy stubbers, so they're probably just drum cartridges.
>>
>>51851286
FOR THE EMPEROR!!!!
>>
>>51851261
I went in expecting not to be triggered. I really don't care about the shit paint or crappy photos but HOLY SHIT those """""""conversions"""""""", specifically the vehicles.

>51851271
Fuck off. You don't even get a (You).
>>
>>51851271
Who is Stores? The secret AL leader? And what are his first 2 books about?
>>
File: sob 2k purchased w knight.png (173KB, 682x2893px) Image search: [Google]
sob 2k purchased w knight.png
173KB, 682x2893px
Thoughts? Is this the best way to organize this setup? I originally had them in one CAD but that disallowed having 4 fast attack squads so I split em up. Also combined two 5x squads of repentia w/ a squad leader into a single squad of 9 + squad leader so they could roll with Uriah, but there is one repentia and one mistress getting left out.
>>
>>51851244
I like this but how in the world would I explain that he can use his volley if they are using the formation. How does that count as standing still? Is there a specific rule explanation for this?
>>
>>51850729
There's a formation with Sternguard+Stormraven+Dreadnogught.
Not exactly "allied detachment cheap" but it's fun
>>
Can one list use two of the same formations?
>>
>>51851289
Ah, that makes more sense then, although I rather fancy the idea of the priest surrounded by the most lethal technology available to man, carrying a Volkite Blaster yet deciding to use a single action revolver as his sidearm.

I'll probably keep the Maverick though; the look of it has rather grown on me and it lets me make stupid high noon jokes.
>>
>>51851374
outside of tournaments there is no limit to how many detachments you can use
>>
File: IMG_1385.jpg (107KB, 751x1063px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1385.jpg
107KB, 751x1063px
>>51851394
I prefer fat girl jokes
>>
>>51851193
It's a 30" range, so just don't rush it in and give your opponent bigger things to worry about.
But the real answer is that Fire Warriors in general are no good at all. They're glass cannons, except their "cannon" is only BS3 S5 AP5.
>>
>>51850297
>2 thirsters
>2 bloodletters
>2 gorepacks
>add a heavy support to taste

dun
>>
File: Screenshot_20170222-114033.jpg (778KB, 977x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170222-114033.jpg
778KB, 977x1002px
>>51849559
Literally just fucking annihilated lmao chaos can't get a leg up
>>
>>51851419
how does she have a thigh gap if she is fat ?
>>
>>51851447
she's not fat she's thicc
>>
File: Feint.jpg (39KB, 359x197px) Image search: [Google]
Feint.jpg
39KB, 359x197px
>>51851348
You might have to get into a discussion with a rules lawyer, but if I'm getting my rules right, whether a unit is "standing still" or not depends on the state of the model at the end of the Movement Phase. Owing to pic related special rule, as you Run and then shoot, these actions take place in the Shooting Phase, so the squad has -technically- not moved. As a narrative approach I'd argue the unit moved up and dropped into a gunline stance, redcoat style.
>>
>>51851447
Because Mei isn't fat, she's THICC
>>
>>51850297
Please give me advice
>>
>>51851446
That's like a hundred CSM.
>>
How to competitive play IG? What's usually in the lists? Please no saying IG aren't competitive, I'm aware they are weak but I already own them so no point collecting a new one.
>>
>>51849932
Nids get no biomass from daemons
Daemons don't get blood from, can't corrupt, and can't mutate nids (no Iron Warriors hollowing out a calf ship and sticking a titan in it isn't chaos corruption Carnac)
Net loss scenario, if you kill your enemies they win
>>
File: Phosphor_blast_pistol.png (323KB, 570x356px) Image search: [Google]
Phosphor_blast_pistol.png
323KB, 570x356px
>>51851394
>Nerf Maverick
Its clearly Phosphor Blast Pistol.
>>
File: SZgi12m.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
SZgi12m.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Sup /tg/, just yesterday I had a new naming day for one of My Duudes. This Apothecary here managed to pull off a ridiculous save on my warlord in a battle against dark angels. My Chief Librarian got hit by a mindworm, which would have killed him outright if it weren't for the apothecary being there to rip the worm out of his skull and patch him up mid-fight.

So now my Apothecary goes by the callsign of "Cyanide".
>>
>>51851473
>>51851440
>>
>>51851438
>BS3 S5 AP5 Rapid Fire Bad

Oh wow I wish I could have such bad things in my codex
>>
>>51851455
if you run you moved. if you physically moved the model, you most definitely moved.
guys like you are the reason for the absurd FAQs
>>
>>51851504
Tyranids bleed.
look at The Harvest Daemonkin warband
>>
>>51851534
What do you play? Orks? Because Orks basically get that except on bikes.
>>
>>51851534
Against shitter codexes? It's amazing.

Against the actual relevant codexes like Eldar, CSM, SM, Demons, IK, CM, etc?
No. They're really not that amazing. Against MEQs you'll be lucky if you knock off more than 2-4 models a turn when using Coordinated Firepower.
>>
>>51851557
Running isn't movement in the movement phase, so no you count as standing still. It seems outlandish that you can do so and then shoot as if you didn't move because the two are usually mutually exclusive, but they do not interact with one another in an appreciable way.

t. Eldar player who has to put up with the same shit all the time re: Battle Focus
>>
>>51851557
Volley fire specifies that the entire squad has to stay still in the movement phase.
>>
>>51851516
That apothecary is illegal.
>>
>>51851516
>2017
>still running an illegal Apothecary load-out
>>
>>51851557
I've never physically used the tactic before, merely noted it when I saw the rule, but it is a loophole that hasn't been correctly addressed isn't it? Common sense would dictate they've moved, but without it in writing somebody will attempt to exploit it. To avoid FAQing (and we know how well GW FAQ things) the rule should explicitly state these units now count as having Moved for the purposes of special rules and weapon types reliant on snap fire; it could have been glossed over since Fire Warriors don't possess any heavy weapons.
>>
>>51851616
>>51851621
Call the cops?
>>
>>51851572
Tyranid ichor is decidedly not blood, they explain this
>>
>>51851038
Wut? That's clearly just four vaginas.
>>
>>51851594
If you try to run your heavy weapons and shoot them at full BS because "you didn't move in the movement phase", you'll probably get punched in the dick
>>51851595
I'll admit that RAW its probably ok, but this rule was written before Tau could run and then shoot. It wasn't a possibility beforehand
>>
>>51851635
Yes, prepare your anus.
>>
>>51851516
>Raptors anon is still around
>still "LAWL TACTICOOL
SPESS MEHRINES"
>still using illegal loadouts
>>
hello /40kg/
what drone i use on my crisis squad
one have a plasma rifle, a shield generator and missile pod
the second have a plasma rifle, a flamer and a markerlight
the third will be the Shas'ui and will have double Fusion blaster and an unknow support system
>>
>>51851594
Theres been an faq that says you cant do that combo
>>
>>51851636
My mistake, The Harvest slaughter them for their skulls, not the blood
>>
>>51851638
Eight feet though...
>>
>>51851668
target lock on the second*
>>
File: IMG_5694.jpg (2MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5694.jpg
2MB, 5184x3456px
>>51851516
My raptors look nicer and I don't use illegal loadouts
>>
>>51851639
>I'll admit that RAW its probably ok, but this rule was written before Tau could run and then shoot. It wasn't a possibility beforehand
???
The Cadre Fireblade and Hunter Cadre are defined in the same book
>>
>>51851616
>>51851621
>>51851661
It's not illegal in Heralds of Ruin, which is what my Apothecary was built for. Hence the Grenade Launcher built into his plasma gun..
>>
>>51851661
Hey, man, I don't see you contributing awesome stories like the time you passed a 5+ Feel No Pain check on a model.
>>
>>51851683
My only problem with your raptor is the tiny base. SM switching to 32mm was a good thing.
>>
>>51851686
Here some epic win, i once passed 3+ save.
>>
>>51851668
You really should mix loadouts in a single squad like that. I would say Marker though, since that'll be useful no matter what you shoot at.

I would suggest giving the Shasu'ui double plasma, so they all have plasma rifles in common
>>
>>51851656
>implying you're calling french police
>>
>>51851703
> Switching space marines to 32mm bases
> Not putting all your characters and Squad Sergeants on 40mm bases for the Cinematic feel
Geedubs outright saying you can use whatever base you want was the best thing they ever did. Larger bases are so wonderful since you can put more detail onto them.
>>
>>51851668
Drones are B A D if you don't have a Drone Controller or at least a Drone-Net formation.
Also
>mixing weapons
>taking shield generator
>where is that markerlight coming from?
>taking a Shas'ui
>>
>>51851686
I once made a cultist champion into a Daemon Prince
>>
File: IMG_5703.jpg (2MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5703.jpg
2MB, 5184x3456px
>>51851703
I'd rather have all my infantry on the same sized bases, and half of my dudes are scouts.
The only marine not on the small bases is my Count-as Lias Issodon.
>>
>>51851673
That's basically all they can get from nids yeah
>>
>>51851732
My faggot friend did this 2 times in one game.
>>
>>51851684
Dude. The Cadre Fireblade existed before.
You know GW and their Copy&Paste habits.
>>
>>51851706

i have two drones per suit
i have the choice between
Shield drone
Markerlight drone
gun drone
>>51851727
my bad i was meant to say Target lock
and this is my first crisis squad ever so i don't know what am i doing here
i just followed the box art
>>
>>51851734
This looks so much better than Raptors anon's stuff. Not tacticool to the extreme, and looks great.

Also because I love the Imperial Space Marine.
>>
>>51851754
My dudes are tactical, but I'm autistic about codex astartes compliance.
>>
>>51851748
>2 times in one game
Holy crap, your friend is extremely lucky.
>>
>>51851732
I once turned Typhus into a chaos spawn. Yay.
>>
File: 1487774911553.jpg (327KB, 788x543px) Image search: [Google]
1487774911553.jpg
327KB, 788x543px
>>51849499
>>
File: chas.png (839KB, 1430x784px) Image search: [Google]
chas.png
839KB, 1430x784px
>>51849754
>our speciality is killing MEQ
>something every army can do easily
>>
>>51851734
Oh wow, my ISM looks almost completely identical to yours, right down to even using the same colour for his Visor lense. Normally I use blue lenses, but I went with shooting-frame yellow for the ISM. Me and you even used the same paints apparently.

The only real difference would be that mine has a White-stripe down his helmet.
>>
File: IMG_5701.jpg (2MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5701.jpg
2MB, 5184x3456px
>>51851765
Meant to attach this pic
>>
>>51851768
He laughed and said sorry. But he wasn't sorry. Fuck daemon players.
>>
>>51849959
No, it's also all the other loyalists, daemons, any imperium army, argueably flyrants (though that is the only thing nids having going for them), all the necrons, and even CSM.
>>
>>51851802
Tbqh I wouldn't be sorry either, because that's just amazing.
>>
File: FATMAN.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
FATMAN.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>51851799
>>51851734
>>51851683
> Other people posting raptors
Holy shit, what the fuck is going on? I have literally never seen anyone post raptors on this board in over a year.. That aren't mine
>>
File: Ynnari - 1850pts Melee.jpg (164KB, 900x1033px) Image search: [Google]
Ynnari - 1850pts Melee.jpg
164KB, 900x1033px
rate it boys
>>
>>51851843
Because people don't like your extreme autism, mate.
>>
Is a Night Lords list more than just everything with a fucking jump pack?
>>
>>51851870
Well there's uh, fear, too
Which doesn't really ever come into play
So
Yeah
>>
Howdy yall I hope this is the right place to ask? I tried getting into warhammer MANY years back and although I did not enjoy playing the game I loved reading the lore in the army books so I was wondering if I could get a recommendation of good reads?
>>
>>51851795
The AP3 Bolters were a mistake. Thousand Sons are about Sorcerery. The squad psyker should be the star, not an ineffectual albatross around the unit's neck.

>>51851802
Good thing that's a CSM mechanic and not Daemons.

>>51849754
Grey Knights are one of the few armies that can actually contest Thousand Sons in the psychic phase, and the Sons are heavily reliant on Witchfires (which Grey Knights are extra good at shutting down) for their AP2. Outside Magnus, Grey Knights are the better force.
>>
>>51851858
Why bother with incubi? They don't have grenades and only have t3 3+ to protect them.
>>
>>51851858
>Scatbikes and a Wraithknight
Sounds fun.
>>
>>51851864
Whelp, at least I'm trying to tone back the shitposting by about eight notches. I've gone a good three weeks without making any serious shitposts, and now the other raptors players are coming out of the woodwork.
>>
>>51849344
What do you use to get these again?
>>
>>51851883
The Word Bearers Omnibus is my favorite of all time. Great story.
>>
What do you guys think of adding a Heroes Path formation (the Harlequin hero one) to a mostly minimal War Convocation with Cawl? It's not for power gaming, I'm doing it for fluff purposes and want to make sure I'm not fucking myself.

>>51851883
Fifteen Hours is one of my favorites, try that one.
>>
>>51851953
>WarConvo
>i'm not powergaming, it's because I love the fluff of free wargear, I swear
>>
>>51851883
Cain's Last Stand
>>
>>51851858
Probably won't play you/10
I'll never not get triggered that Wraithknights are better than Imperial Knights in almost every way for 100pts LESS
>>
>>51851750
For the Wrathful Crusade formation, how should I equip the Sternguard Vets? The Scions have already occupied the deep-strike melta role, so what role could the Sternguard fill? I was thing grav, because I don't have any grav weapons in my army.
>>
>>51851922
boku no battlescribe

>>51851883
double eagle if you're into planes and dogfights
>>
For the Wrathful Crusade formation, how should I equip the Sternguard? I already have the Scions acting as a deep-strike melta squad, so what other role could the Sternguard fill? I was thinking grav weapons, because I don't have any grav weapons in my army.
>>
>>51851993
I... don't think you wanted to reply to me?
>>
>>51851752
Yeah.I would say 2 marker drones. Also, you should either put the target lock on the fusion suit, or give it the plasma rifles like the others. Everything else is okay.
>>
>>51851989
>no invuln
>no mob killing guns
you're right tho, WK is fucking gay
>>
>>51852014
Yeah, my apologies. I didn't intend to Rey to you, or to double post. My phone is acting up.
>>
What's the consensus on Subterranean Uprising MSU squads with two Rock Saws each?
>>
>>51851892
>fly behind knight in raider with a 3+ jink
>charge out of said raider
>kill unit
>charge another unit with starburst
seems ok to me senpai
>>
>>51851795
Even worse
>every army can blow 3+ units out
>marine players go to each game assuming their armour is worthless
>ap3 bolters mean nothing to them because they're all jinking/storm shielded/FnP stacking
>>
>>51851989
I will never not get triggered that the nids' equivalent is so expensive it's borderline useless
>>
>>51852023
so markerlight on the three ?
and thank you for your help
>>
>>51852059
>Play SoB
>Ok.jpg
>>
>>51852059
Any unit without fnp/RP or a invuln is considered frail in my book and needs to stick to cover
>>
I played a Tau vs Tau game on Sunday and I was correcting the guy on jetpack movements despite being pretty new myself. I tabled him in 4 turns but playing another tau player felt wrong... like really wrong. I dont want to betray my fellow brother again. Am I following the greater good?
>>
>>51851989
>Wraithknights are better than Imperial Knights
you what?
My nids SLAY wraithknights but can't touch imp knights
>>
>>51852120
Killing Xenos is always a good thing.
>>
>>51852067
I'm pretty sure you can have up to 2 drones for each suit, though I would start with just 2 for the unit for now. Play a few games first, figure out how things work, and then worry about extra drones.
>>
So what would it be like if they allowed Force to work on Grey Knight ranged weapons?
>>
>>51852036
eh you could get the shimmer shield and suncannon. s6 ap2 large blasts heavy 3
>>
>>51852124
Fucking what?

I can kill Knights with Repentias what is wrong with you?!
>>
>>51852059

This a problem with the game as a whole. 3+ should be an impressive amount of armour. But with the prolification of AP3 and lower, it means space marines, who should all individually stand up to small arms impressively, have to lurk in cover.
>>
>>51852120
Ever heard of an ideological purity spiral? One faction of tau probably thought the other faction wasn't practicing the greater good well enough
>>
>>51852120
Just fluff it as war games. Units aren't actually dying. They're just practicing maneuvers with another cadre
>>
File: Tyranid_s_%281%29.png (190KB, 848x783px) Image search: [Google]
Tyranid_s_%281%29.png
190KB, 848x783px
>>51852059
>>
>>51852052
>charge out of said raider
>I1 because you had to charge through cover
>incubi die to basic attacks
They'll never earn their points back
>>
>>51852040
No problem m8
>>51852036
It has FnP tho, and CAN have both an Invuln and anti horde
Honestly if it would cost 200pts more it would be ok
>>
>>51852044
The rock saws are pretty expensive for what they bring.
>>
>>51852145
I tho,k a wraithknight can also get a pair of shoulder mounted scatter lasers if it wants.
>>
File: 1487122579695.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487122579695.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>51852059
>>51851795
Was there ever a time when marines were afraid of ap3 bolters?
>>
>>51852140
>Psilencer
>>
>ITT Factions get rules as if they were Orks

Sisters of Battle
>His Holiness!
>At the beginning of the movement phase roll a D6 for each unit you control that is not engaged in combat. On the roll of a 1 that unit is overwhelmed by the awe that has been gifted to them by the Emperor and begins praying on the spot.
>Any unit that rolls a 1 may not move, shoot, or declare an assault until the beginning of your next turn.
>>
>>51852191
Maybe back in third but faggots used to run dual lash, move something out of cover, clump them up. Proceed to shoot it with pie plates, blast and templates till dead.
So AP3 Bolters where kind of redundant
>>
>>51852140
>Psilencer

Retard. Also, Psilencer > Psycannon
>>
>>51852180
>anti horde
Like what? Fucking sun cannon? Missile launchers? How is that even kind of close to a RF Battle Cannon or an Avenger for horde killing?
>>
>>51852216
>Mob Rule
>Kill your dudes with S4 because they get ride up!
>>
>>51852216
Tyranids that roll bad on Instinctive Behaviour start eating themselves!

Oh wait.
>>
anyone have any experience with the necron destoryer cult?

I've used it once and evaporated a knight when they alpha struck in so it's seems pretty good

Are heavy destroyers worth it?, where do you stick the destroyer lord? And finally I see a lot of people take 4 destroyers per squad, is that a good idea?
>>
>>51852218
Oh man i member lash.
>>
>>51852148
There has been some AP3- proliferation, but increasing quantities of high-strength high-volume firepower (Tau, Eldar) have both been pretty big issues as well. A 3+ just doesn't count for much when you're constantly rolling handfuls of saving throws.
>>
>>51852216
Tyranids
>.....
>Every unit has Instinctive Behavior (Feed), start eating themselves if they fail the leadership test at all
>Synapse creatures have to test -1 leadership every turn to see if they keep their synapse rule
>if lost, gone for the rest of the game
>>
>>51852218
Oh my god I thought I forgot about fucking Lash of Submission. Fuck that shit so hard.
>>
Alright, got a tag team game later tonight against DEldar and Harlies. Other player on my team is blob/artillery oldschool Kriegers, and I'm running drop UM (gladius).

I know how to shut down the harlies pretty well, but I've never played against DEldar before and I know dick about how they work. What should I be watching out for? How does theor durability and firepower compare to CWE amd harlies?
>>
File: Ynnari - 1850pts Gunboats.jpg (156KB, 900x1017px) Image search: [Google]
Ynnari - 1850pts Gunboats.jpg
156KB, 900x1017px
rate em boys
>>
File: stolen.jpg (56KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
stolen.jpg
56KB, 510x546px
Odd question, but what is the difference between the old land raider and the new one? I've seen mention of how the old one is better but I don't play space marines so I can't tell the difference.
>>
>>51852201

I didn't know that was a Force weapon. Never really seen it in action for that rule to apply.
>>
>>51852216
Skitarii and Cult Mech:

>Archaeotech Specialists:
>Roll a D6 for each unit within 24" of an Objective. On a 4+, that unit can only move towards the Objective and loses D3+1 Models to carry out the new find.
>>
>>51852216
>guard
>incompetent command
>if you roll two 6's your commander resives d6 hits with str 4
>he's really incompetent!
>>
File: 1428510842309.jpg (26KB, 372x375px) Image search: [Google]
1428510842309.jpg
26KB, 372x375px
>>51852316
>>
>>51852264
>>51852285
Some how I don't remember it as infuriating as some new shit.

And I fucking run footslogging BT back then. They where vulnerable as fuck against that thing
>>
>>51852216
>Eldar
>Dying race
>Whenever a unit has a model within it lose a wound, that unit must immediately fall back 4d6 inches. They count as falling back on subsequent turns, and may not test to regroup. Any units consisting of Jetbikes, Jump infantry, or Jet pack infantry instead fall back 6d6 inches initially.

They fall back even faster because Eldar are really good at dunning
>>
File: fe5b22aa770926ff64effe249b1a257f.jpg (205KB, 900x1286px) Image search: [Google]
fe5b22aa770926ff64effe249b1a257f.jpg
205KB, 900x1286px
>>51852216
Dark Eldar
>Knife in the back!
>At the beginning of each of your game turns roll a d6 for every unit that has a character as well as every independent character attached to a unit that is not currently engaged in combat. On a roll of 2, an underling has cleverly made an assassination attempt on his superior! The character model takes an automatic Strength 6 ap - hit.
>If a character is slain in this manner, choose a random model from that unit and make it the new character.
>If your warlord is slain in this manner, the model that replaces him immediately becomes your warlord, and gets his warlord trait, but does not get any wargear or relics that your previous warlord possessed.
>>
>>51852316
>You're All Heretics!
>At the start of every friendly turn, roll a d6.
>if the result is less than or equal to the turn number, every friendly Commissar model deals 2d6 S10 AP1 automatic hits to his own squad, including himself.
>He's REALLY fired up!
>>
>>51852288
You can only take 4 special weapons in a scourge squad.
>>
>>51852216
Simulacrum is almost like that

If the model dies you can no longer use your once per game ability (2 with simulacrum)

You pay the privilege of not using your powers!
>>
>>51850939
Incredibly enough, this polls are less cancerous than most \tg\ shitposting
>>
>>51852367

...like every other special item? Like, if I pay for a special weapon, and the guy holding that weapon dies, surprise, I don't get to use that weapon!

Sisters players: Complaining about being victimized by having to play the same game as everyone else.
>>
>>51852138
ok, i'll fill the drones for my suit with only markerlight
>>
>>51852367
..... Just like losing any other model holding wargear? It's not a special case.
>>
>>51850939
16 Eldar
15 Sisters

What?
>>
>>51852417
No you idiot. It gives you an EXTRA use of an ability, but if it dies, you don't even get the regular use of the ability you would have had without it.
>>
>>51852333
It's a death sentence.
>pull someone out of cover
>lump them together
>3-6 plasma cannons to face
>you don't have deny the witch, he cast lash by taking 10 ld test
>>
>>51852216
Tau
>Diplomatic measures
>At the start of each turn, the Tau player must determine if the Water caste diplomats are still engaged in peace talks with the enemy.
>Roll 1d6 at the start of each turn. If you roll at or above the current turn number, all models hold their current position. They may not move, shoot, run, charge, fire overwatch, go to ground, or Jink. Any units in reserve remain in reserve.
>If you roll under the turn number, diplomacy has failed, and your units may act normally for the rest of the game.
>>
>>51852236
>three plasma blasts
>2 Scatter Lasers or 2 ShuriCannons in addition
It's not on par, but close enough.
>>
>>51852436
I think most people are answering the survery as "click every army you own at least one model for"
>>
>>51852295
Anyone?
>>
>>51852434
If you lose the big dildo it prevents the unit from using AoF. While you can have 1 AoF per game regardless of the upgrade
>>
>>51852454

Oh, no, I have to take risk in return for a potential reward! Oh no, I have to protect a particularly important character!
>>
>>51852216
>daemonic animosity
>at the start of your turn roll a d6 for any unit within 6" of another
>on the roll of a 1 they refuse to act that turn
>not even daemons can trust daemons!
>>
>>51852483
I don't play sisters you dumb faggot I'm just telling you to use your eyes and read the post.
>>
>>51852216
Darkborn fiendchields
All draku aeldari units must pass blind test every turn if it's not night figth.
>>
>>51852483
You still need to roll a Ld test to use your ability. Whether you pass it or fail it, still counts as using it.

It is basically doing a Ld test for using a single USR for one turn once per game. With the simulacra you get two chance of doing it. (You can only attempt to use an AoF once even if you have a second per turn)

You are veter off grabbing a Veteran (same points) or a vehicle with Loud Moaners (same points) than risking the big dildo.

It is an Ork rule in the sense that is sucks for no reason beside sucking.
>>
>>51852216
Dark Eldar
Unbound Bloodlust
When no enemy model is in 18 inches and the unit is not in a transport, the unit must make a Ld check or each model makes a single melee attack at the unit itself. This rule shows the need for blood, inherent to all dark eldar.

Dark Angels
Gathering Information
At the start of every turn, roll 2d6. if the result is 5 or less a randomly determined infantry unit leaves the battlefield in search for fallen.

Chaos Space Marines
I am the new Champion
When a unit looses its last character, make a shooting attack for each model in the unit against the unit. If only one model manages to kill someone, it keeps its stat and wargear but becomes character. If the shooting attack produces more than one or no casualities, repeat next turn.
Note the unit is unable to partake in the battle while it chooses its new champion.

Tau
Mourning Ritual
If the armies warlord is slain and no ethereal is present, the tau army is in deep mourning for the loss. Make an Ld check for each unit the turn the warlord died. If failed, the unit does nothing this turn.

Astra Militarum
shit happens
whenever the Commissar executes a squadmember, make an initiative check for the unit. If successful, the unit manages to kill the commissar unnoticed.
I don't care, fire
Any failed order is resolved against the unit of Astra militarum that is closest to the intended target

Necron
Internal Strife
If a unit of necron warriors or Immortals without a character is killed and an Overlord is still in play, roll a d6. on a 5+ the unit returns within 12' of the overlord and keeps making shooting attacks againt him. Both sides can attack this unit as normal.
>>
>>51852562
>Tau
Is like he old 3rd edition Ethereal death rule.

Even when making shit rules new Tau can't such.
>>
>>51852216
>Tyranids. finite metabolisms: every time a tyranid unit makes a run or charge move, each model in the unit must pass a toughness test or take a wound.
>>
Are orks edible for humans?
>>
>>51852615
Yes. You would need to cook it thou
>>
>>51850882
Don't.
they teased fulgrim and sonic Knights in Gathering Storm II and the new WarhammerQuest has a slaneshi sorcerer that has figured a way to locate and awaken his god
>>
>>51852562
>I don't care, fire
That one gave me a giggle, just because its so stupid I can imagine a guard commander doing it.
>>
>>51852644
GoS II is the Eldar crap or I'm mistaken?
>>
File: IMG_4258.jpg (219KB, 658x1215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4258.jpg
219KB, 658x1215px
Skeenlangly is tackling the event.
>>
>>51850727

Breachers in Devilfish (ethereals optional)

Tetras or Marker Drones w/ Commander

DS Crisis Suits

Piranhas

That's everything you need to go fast as Tau. Don't bother with the fliers.
>>
Retard here. I have no idea how template weapons work.

Let's say a single Wraithguard with a D-Scythe is shooting at a squad of Space Marines. Am I correct in how this plays out?
>You place the flamer template over the Space Marines. Eight models are underneath it. So that's eight hits.
>Roll eight die on the Destroyer table for each hit, and subtract one for the Distortion Scythe special rule. Let's say you only roll two 1s or 2s. So that's six "Seriously Wounded" results.
>You then roll six D3 (one for each Seriously Wounded), and that's how many wounds you've inflected. Let's say you get two of each, for a total of 12 AP2 wounds that ignore cover. The Space Marine squad has been wiped.
>>
>>51851209

It's an SMG, not a revolver. That's a drum magazine, which should not quite extend to the barrel.

/k/ out.
>>
>>51852753
No, one marine looses d3 wounds, they don't overspill.
>>
>>51852753
The D3 wounds don't spill over, you can only kill eight marines total.
>>
>>51852753
You're wrong because your understanding of D weapons specifically isn't quite right.

D weapons do multiple wounds to each model separately with no overspill.

So even if you rolled 2 wounds to each of the 8 models each model still only takes 2 wounds.

In the case that the 8 models only have 1 wound and they failed any save they may have, then any remaining wounds allocated to that model are discarded. You then proceed to resolve the next 2 wounds on the next model.
>>
File: IMG_1366.jpg (424KB, 1576x782px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1366.jpg
424KB, 1576x782px
>>51852809
How would it work in the case of Celestine?
>>
>>51852774
>>51852783
>>51852809
Wait, so I'm resolving the Wounds on each model independently? Not as a unit? That seems counter-intuitive, but alright.
>>
>>51852417

It's more like imagine buying a special weapon, but if that weapon dies, you can't use your other special weapons in that squad.
>>
File: xenos-specimen.jpg (58KB, 680x624px) Image search: [Google]
xenos-specimen.jpg
58KB, 680x624px
TFW GW hates your army
>>
>>51852696
Yes.
There's a side blurb about a Serpentine multi-limbed Daemon pri-[redacted!] That Lucius the Eternal and his sonic friends are following around as it kills guardsmen.

GW announced in a stream that the blurbs are all hints at releases within the next 2 years so Fulgrim is probably real.
>>
>>51852842
For 1 wound models you don't even need to roll. The important distinction is that D wounds cause D3 wounds to be removed instead of 1, it doesn't allocate more wounds.
>>
>>51852842
For D-Weapons.

Not all template weapons.
>>
>>51852152
This guy gets it, the imperium does that crap all the time and its very grimdark. And we all know the tau could use more grimdark.
>>
>>51852841
How would what work? I don't see what I'm meant to be looking for.
>>
I could die happy now if I didn't have to build a single Rhino hull more in my life.
...Wait does that make any sense at all
>>
>>51852286
Sorry, didn't see your post or I'd have answered sooner.

To break it down:

>basic tips
You've got pretty much the perfect hammer and anvil with your setup. Let the kriegers soak up the pain and drop bombs everywhere, use your drop pods to respond to events as they happen and counter your opponent's moves. I don't know how your turn orders in the game will work, but consider usong your drop marines to pop transports and leave the squishy space elves out in the open to get ripped up by artillery.

>how do Delday work?
Basicallu, think CWE, but a bit faster, a bit squishier, and meaner in close combat. Most delday layers aren't going to spend many points on melee units, so your biggest issue is probably goimg to be gunboats full of shooty boys, at least in low point games. Deldar almost universally have low saves and low toughness, but have mean shooting, and they'll pick up bonuses as the game goes on from PFP.

You're likely in for a tough one. Deldar are great against blob guard, and harlies will eat an overconfident marine player alive.
>>
>>51852696
It is, they just have a few side-blurbs taken from Imperial PoV.

Like the goddamn Genestealer Cult on Terra.
>>
>>51852841

The Geminae eats the S:D hit.
It doesn't spill over to the other Geminae/Celestine.
This also means that S6 Instant-deaths the Geminae.
>>
>>51852867
Well if it was strong claws, it wouldn't be on the dissection table
>>
>>51852841
>>51852893

Ah nevermind, I see what you're saying.

So you put down a template (lets use 1 for simplicity) and cover all 3 models.

You roll a dice to determine how many wounds each model is about to receive.

Example:
2 wounds Celestine
1 wound for THICC bodyguard
3 wounds for THICC bodyguard

Then resolve any saves one at a time. In Celestines cause you would want to allocate to her so that in the event that she does take wounds they get soaked up, because they get re-allocated to the guards instead whilst they're alive.
>>
>>51852965
Not quite. You'd allocate the 3 wounds to the first model, then roll saves until you fail one, then you roll the D3 for each failed save.
>>
>>51853009
To make it easier to understand: you cover 3 dudes, ergo 3 hits. You allocate the first hit to the closest model, roll what the D does, roll for eventual save, then roll the D3. Then you go on to the next hit.
Everything else is fast rolling, does't mean its wrong tho.
>>
>>51853071
Oh fuck i am wrong, you roll for the D before starting to allocate the first hit. Not that it matters much
>>
>>51852965
>>51853009
>>51853092
Celestine giving a hard time to the D
>>
>>51852868
>GW announced in a stream that the blurbs are all hints at releases within the next 2 years so Fulgrim is probably real.
Oh my god if every blurb is a hint at some release what is going to be the Terran Genestealer Cults thing???
>>
>>51853071
Does LoS work normally? And do i Los before the D3 or after?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487747295571.jpg (74KB, 750x614px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487747295571.jpg
74KB, 750x614px
>TAU AREN'T OP COS MAH TOURNAMENT RESULTS
>TAU ARE DYNAMIC AND AREN'T EASY TO PLAY
>>
>>51853196
Look out sir is normally after wound allocation, but before saves
>>
>>51853172
Someone should bulit some goldcovered genestealers and a few Custodes with rending claws.
>>
File: autist.png (124KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
autist.png
124KB, 600x315px
>>51853208
dey took our jerbs
>>
>>51853252
Tau have every ability to dominate tournaments. Their players are just too retarded. If you put a cheese spam Tau list in the number one players hands, he would probs win.
>>
>>51852841
there's something i don't get about the saint. if she's spreading wounds D wounds wouldn't they still be s4 ap2 doing multi wounds?
>>
>>51853252
>>51853310
Does anyone have that screencap of a Tau player complaining that a certain unit/weapon can't wipe a unit in one turn?
>>
File: 1487613083563.png (414KB, 792x611px) Image search: [Google]
1487613083563.png
414KB, 792x611px
>>51853310
The Tau player at my LGS tryhards every match, and accuses anyone who beats him of cheating (behind their back, of course).
>>
>>51853368
They would, yes.
>>
File: the abhorrest.png (330KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
the abhorrest.png
330KB, 640x640px
>>51853369
Holy shit, sounds absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>51853373
Stab him and mutilate his body while he is bleeding out
>>
Some questions about Imperial Agents (and some other things)

Is the daemon bashing inquisitor really that powerful ? I mean, against a BT, if you fail your brain mine roll (on a 5+ it's not that easy) your toasted. So did I miss something ?

And second question: is it possible to take Enginseer as HQ for a regular army of Cult Mechanicus (now that enginseer also count has CM HQ for an enginseer congregation)
>>
File: tau the point.jpg (161KB, 797x421px) Image search: [Google]
tau the point.jpg
161KB, 797x421px
>>51853369
>>51853394
Keep in mind he was talking about killing a flyer with snap shots
>>
>>51853428
Aren't most flayers flying Rhino? With the amount of re-rolls and shit Tau have how is it hard?

Even with SoB it is easy to bring down flayers with TL-MM

Am I missing something?
>>
>>51853494
>flayers
>>
>>51853494
I'm pretty sure Flayers are melee Necron Warriors.
>>
new thread when
>>
>>51853546

When you fucking make one
>>
>>51853393
I wish, but I'm not an asshole.

There was a time he brought a stormsurge and a ton of riptides to a like ~700-800 point game, but tried to pass it off as fair because he was using one unit of kroot.
>>
File: 1442785950198.jpg (97KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1442785950198.jpg
97KB, 500x750px
>>51853494
>>
As far as army rankings from best to worst go how do Sisters of Battle stack up?
>>
>>51853607
>>51853607
NEW
>>
>>51853606
Somewhere around the middle, they're actually pretty decent.
>>
>>51853606
They are inefficient, but not complete garbage.
>>
>>51851504
>and can't mutate nids (no Iron Warriors hollowing out a calf ship and sticking a titan in it isn't chaos corruption Carnac)

You retarded idiot, even in Shadowbrink Tyranids were mutated. Read the codex.

>no Iron Warriors hollowing out a calf ship and sticking a titan in it isn't chaos corruption

They infected it first with the Oblitarator virus which is pure Chaos. Seriously, Tyranid fans should be banned from the internet. This is too much.
>>
>>51851884
Prove it, what makes GK extra good at shutting down psychic powers? I'm not arguing, I want to learn. I kindof agree about the other point about AP3. Rubrics should have some form of special schtick but not just the sorcerer. Plagues, Noise and Zerkers are all special, Rubrics need to be too.

I always thought the AspSorc should have his own small table instead of being a proper caster. He's the support to the Rubrics and can bless his unit with a handful of effects like Ignores Cover, Blast or re-rolls Invulns.

>>51852218
I can never understand this hate for the AP3 bolters just because in my meta I always get to use them. I always get players scared of my Invuln so they always want to charge me, which means they always pop out of cover eventually thinking I'm a fragile target due to 1 attack a piece and no overwatch. I've had godlike luck with their survivability, they are just either completely ignored so I can take Objectives and lay down fire or they try to fuck me up and I either shoot them out of cover or survive anything they shoot me with. And they're just troops, so it takes away heat from the rest of my dudes. It's great.
>>
>>51852216
>Thousand Sons

Beep Boop!
>At the start of the friendly psychic phase, roll a d6 for every squad of Rubricae and Scarab Occult Terminators. On a 1, you cannot cast with their Sorcerer as he's doing his best to keep them from wandering about aimlessly. hey, don't pick that up!
>>
File: 1471031285312.jpg (282KB, 1000x885px) Image search: [Google]
1471031285312.jpg
282KB, 1000x885px
How do you include a Lord of War in a KDK army?

I can't see any slots for LoWs in any of the formations.
Thread posts: 406
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.