[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cyoa general Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 90

File: mw1.jpg (5MB, 1800x6165px) Image search: [Google]
mw1.jpg
5MB, 1800x6165px
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
old thread >>51832298
>>
File: mw2.jpg (6MB, 1800x6705px) Image search: [Google]
mw2.jpg
6MB, 1800x6705px
>>51848847
>>
File: mw3.jpg (6MB, 1800x6165px) Image search: [Google]
mw3.jpg
6MB, 1800x6165px
>>51848879
>>
File: mw4.jpg (6MB, 1800x6390px) Image search: [Google]
mw4.jpg
6MB, 1800x6390px
>>51848893
>>
File: mw5.jpg (6MB, 1800x3960px) Image search: [Google]
mw5.jpg
6MB, 1800x3960px
>>51848906
now post waifu cyoas, all of them
>>
File: Evil controller.png (3MB, 800x6182px) Image search: [Google]
Evil controller.png
3MB, 800x6182px
>>
Postan Beri's Magical Girl CYOA to go with the OC from last thread.

Page 1/5.
>>
>>51848964
Page 2/5.
>>
>>51848975
Page 3/5.
>>
>>51848987
Page 4/5.
>>
>>51849002
Page 5/5.
>>
File: IMG_1401.png (7MB, 1200x8626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1401.png
7MB, 1200x8626px
>>
>>51848975
is it 20 selected ranks + free ranks from my will or 20 ranks in total
>>
>>51849255
>Are the free ranks free or not?
>>
File: 1487628002637.jpg (3MB, 1300x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1487628002637.jpg
3MB, 1300x2000px
What does the Power Substitution thing mean?
>>
>>51849345
I think it means something like "instead of eating/sleeping/etc, you can consume this".
>>
>>51849361
Huh. Well, that's neat I guess. Wouldn't have guessed that it would be worth Level 5 though.
>>
File: Internet Powers.png (352KB, 800x2060px) Image search: [Google]
Internet Powers.png
352KB, 800x2060px
>>
>>51849662
Camwhore Supreme
The King of Games
Information Gigahighway
>>
Are CYOAs dead?
>>
File: 1438711941583.jpg (841KB, 920x2025px) Image search: [Google]
1438711941583.jpg
841KB, 920x2025px
>>51850328
Not really it just takes time to make new OC especially considering the current trend of large multi-page CYOAs, stuff like pic related hasn't been in vogue lately

Interest in CYOAs is still high considering every general we have makes it to the bump limit
>>
File: 1324327943595.jpg (91KB, 531x510px) Image search: [Google]
1324327943595.jpg
91KB, 531x510px
>>51848847
>Name : Dino Koptos
>Profession : Smuggler (Stealth Piloting, Bribery)
Life on the frontier can be good if you know who needs what, when and where. That is, until you load up the wrong goods at the wrong spaceport after greasing up the wrong hands. Early retirement, maybe I had a big bounty on my ass, or he could have been on hot water needing an out himself. Regardless, he sold me.

>Basic Skills : Small Arms, Stealth, Disguise, Escape, Charm, Public Speaking, Bluffing, Chameleon, Languages
I was CEO, CFO, CXO, COO, Top Earner and Employee of the Month of my own trading company, the Koptos Fine Herbs and Spices Company. I've picked up a few customs on my many runs.
>Advanced Skills : Stamina, Piloting, Shielding, Maintenance, Navigation, Drones
I took a couple of courses on Navigation Academy. You wouldn't believe the profit margins when your AI crew works for basically free.
>Master Skills : Empathy, Politics, Business Management
My income was insane before I got caught. I was about to end my payments on the ship, the Night Dove, when they caught me. Bastards.

>Gear : Hydra 2120, Reichardt 6,Phantom, Overseer, Don't Panic
I'm a lover, not a fighter. But still, cutting deals with individuals of a less than lawful persuasion does mean coming strapped. I'd rather flee than fight, however. phantom and overseer have allowed me to avoid both law enforcement and rival brokers.
>Augs : Ocular Implant, Neural Enhancer, Respiratory Bypass, Audial Implant
Always ready to crunch some numbers.

>Perks : Expert, Connected, Fully Manned
>Flaw : Compulsion
Our escape went rather well. And that is bad. Fewer survivors would mean a higher pay out when/if we get out of here alive. I'm used to flying solo, they are cramping my style damnit.

I can't best them using brute force. Best I can hope for is some cooperation until we can buy new ids and be on our own merry way. Then maybe I can start rebuilding my company, getting patsies for the fallout this time around.
>>
Rolled 54, 36, 31, 9, 54, 28, 25, 18, 2, 2 = 259 (10d55)

>>51850630
>Surplus Gear : Clothes, EVA Suits, Weaponry
>Ship : Freighter
>Extras : Sickbay, Jump Drive, APC
Seems this was a trading ship until whatever got'em...got'em. Plenty of corpses, and not to speak of that poor dog. A quick sweep suggests it was mutiny due to starvation after becoming stranded. How odd that both navi and comms was down. We could fix Navi by cannibalizing what was left on the bridge of the old ship but Comms is off; we won't be able to enter any major port until we get new comms and new credentials.

On the Hangar we found enough weapons to take a small country, an APC and some broken containment cells for storing live subjects. Some kind of exotic fur trading ship maybe?

>Location : Lawless Space
This whole sector is dilapidating as we speak. Governments come and go, the social elite make mad grabs for power only to lose it all the next morning. In these weird dangerous times, only us the middlemen can thrive. Until we get too big and are cannibalized by our fellow middlemen at any rate.

Sadly, us middlemen work for both sides of the spectrum. Before I left the prison ship, I could see the chatlog of the ex-warden. Seems they left someone behind, and now that someone is out for revenge.

Our first goal is simple; get to the safest earliest habitable planet and resupply. Then we can take this ship to one of the many ID Forgers and get a new alibi. I can call a couple of favors but even then I might have to give the entire ship as collateral. That is, assuming we can get there on one piece. There are two remaining unknowns in this equation; our pursuer and the "crew" on this ship of the damned. the damned good lookin'

Thankfully I could salvage some of the records from the prison ship, so these unknowns should be clear pretty soon.

Rolling for : Pursuer (First Roll, (x-5)/5) and crew mates, (Second to tenth rolls, skip to next for duplicates)
>>
>>51850648
> Pursuer, Peter Wolsey
I remember, it was a big case a ways back then. Human rights activist turned guerrilla rebel. Then the poster boy for the Collective's controversial mental rehabilitation program. They argued his personality was still intact but we could all see the fire gone from his eyes. Now that the Collective is falling and their methods have so much bad blood on them they actually incite active rebellion, Wolsey remains an outdated artefact with too much history, quickly swoop under the rug lest they incur the wrath of the people. A tool that outlived his field. But the tool remains sharp nonetheless.

Wolsey likely doesn't have much of a budget, but considering his mental conditioning he and his crew likely do it for free. We will need to force him into an open confrontation, maybe feeding him fake intel to gain an advantage. We can outrun him but he will never give up the chase. There aren't many tasks that he could be assigned to without major public backlash. We are his only objective, so he will pursue us to ends of the galaxy if necessary. He knows no pain, no fear no discomfort, but also no glory or joy. That's all The Man could spare for us, a forgotten relic from bygone days.

Ah goddamn, I miscounted, it's 65 waifus not 55. Rerolling.
>>
Rolled 43, 65, 22, 61, 57, 3, 58, 52, 29 = 390 (9d65)

Apparently, Dice can't have leading spaces or it doesn't count.
>>
>>51850328

As someone who has been here since the 3rd thread, before CYOA was even a name for these things, current Anons are spoiled by the quantity of OC. There have been far sparser times for new content.
One could argue that the authors have settled into a familiar format, but that is mostly because only certain types of CYOAs get enough support from the community to make it worth the effort to make.
>>
>>51848948
>Cause
Power

>Food
Sanity

>Drawbacks
Strong Victims
Untouchable: Innocent
Progression

I now have 27 points

>Realm
Hotel Sized

>Minion
4 individual minions

>Powers
Unseen Force
Figments
Ghost Sounds
Nightmares
Spatial Distortions
Corruption
Time distortion
>>
File: 1410671255060.jpg (38KB, 411x390px) Image search: [Google]
1410671255060.jpg
38KB, 411x390px
>>51851058
We practically drown in new OC, sometimes i don't even have time to read all the new CYOAs and leave them for the next day.
>>
>>51850328

Yup. You didn't make any so they died.
>>
>tfw you stop making a cyoa because you finished your concept and youre too lazy to work on details or graphics
>>
>>51849186
I guess I'll keep on posting my build for this until it stops getting posted.

Spook
Mental++++
Social+
Physical+

Stay under the radar when not killing Pact members, etc etc.
>>
>>51851123

Thankfully most are not Traveler length.
There are only so many of those that I can handle reading.

What I have been doing lately is saving myself the trouble of posting builds, since only one out of five of them get a reply, unless I intentionally bait for '(You)'s

Honestly Anons, do you read other people's builds?
>>
>>51851123
>Go 8 threads in a row with a grand total of TWO (2) OCs posted.
>One thread happens to be the thread where all the authors finally got their shit together and now here's 5 new multi-page CYOAs and a couple of one-pagers.
I don't have a problem with starvation times between bouts of OC, but you're an idiot if you think we "practically drown" in it.
>>
>>51851197
>>51850328
>>
>>51851218
If I make a CYOA build, I read other people's builds for that CYOA. Otherwise, usually not.
>>
>>51851218
>Honestly Anons, do you read other people's builds?
I'm sad to say I stopped a while ago. Most post their picks without saying why. That type of build is meaningless, at least write a little!
>>
>>51851218
Yes if it is a CYOA that im interested in.
It could give me an example of something I never would have think about or an alternative way to create something I was think in a different way
>>
>>51851218
I try to at least skim most of them, but like >>51851323 says, I tend to not pay much mind to builds that don't have any writing or thought put into them.
>>
>>51851197
Whats this CYOA about?
Maybe gamble and throw the concept to the community, someone could finish your work
>>
>>51851239
I don't think there are ever threads with 0 OC.

>>51851218
Yeah, i don't have time to post my builds those days. And i usually only read other people's builds if they already sparked a discussions coming to them trough links in replies.
>>
>>51850467
7 Perks
Redesign Twice, Charisma once, Lifespan Twice, Income twice. The powers don't seem good enough to justify trading away perks, considering you can become an immortal wealthy shapeshifter pretty easily
>>
>>51851369
>I don't think there are ever threads with 0 OC

I am of the opinion that we get a ton of new content, but if you think that there is OC every thread, you just aren't recognizing obscure old stuff.
>>
>>51851218
I read them only when I don't understand something about the cyoa e.g. I don't know if A is necessary to take B.

>>51851363
n-no, it's a secret
>>
>>51851218
For comfy, waifu, and lewd CYOAs, never. I generally ignore multi-post builds, too, unless they're for a CYOA I like. For the rest, I at least skim them.

I only post builds as a show of interest for CYOA authors, not for replies. Let them know that their work is appreciated.
>>
>>51851369
>>51851347
>>51851328
>>51851323
>>51851279

Thanks for all the replies.
I think I might post my builds again and just focus on describing the reasons for my choices.
>>
File: Divine Ascension 1.jpg (4MB, 1400x5900px) Image search: [Google]
Divine Ascension 1.jpg
4MB, 1400x5900px
>>
>>51851218
>Honestly Anons, do you read other people's builds?

No, but I'm a really selfish person.
>>
File: Divine Ascension 2.jpg (4MB, 1400x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Divine Ascension 2.jpg
4MB, 1400x4000px
>>51851474
>>
>>51848847
Can I have more than one crime? I want to be the public enemy number 1
>>
>>51851427
I recognize it, OC is usually marked by "OC" or "i made this new thing". I won't confuse a silently posted CYOA that i never seen with OC.
>>
>>51851514
Do you even read Perks section.
>>
File: SpookyCYOA.jpg (4MB, 1250x7100px) Image search: [Google]
SpookyCYOA.jpg
4MB, 1250x7100px
>Form
Demon - Demonic Strength
>Immortality
Regeneration
>Location
Island
>Powers
Cult
Durability
Presence
Magical Defense
Trapped
Vanishing
Temptation
>Weaknesses
Nocturnal
Rare Material

A picturesque tropical island resort staffed by my cult members, during the day I play the role of the owner/manager but at night this paradise becomes a nightmare as i rape virgins and slaughter the innocent teens who came here to have the spring break of their lives

Classic B movie style
>>
>>51850905
>Rurik Boykov
His loyalty is to his former dead masters. It should be trivial to enlist his survivalist skills by offering him safe passage to his homeworld. Then I leave him stranded once he has outlived his usefulness. I could probably instigate some hostility between him and the other crew members with political talk so I get minimal backlash for my actions.

>Hawk
Probably only sticking around until we can get Wosley. He's SO getting set up as a bait.

>Chloe Brewster
What's up with all the murderers? Yeah I knew Brewster. Loose cannon, unsheathed sword, flame that burns bright, it was obvious she was gonna be abandoned. She's hot stuff, too much blood. I can promise her new IDs, but she needs a new purpose. Saw her sulking on her cell, didn't even bust a single cap once the mutiny got going. Mid life crisis. Crime was her only vice, and you know what they say about bad habits.
Personally, I'm not interested. I've seen the blood on her hands and she has seen the brown on my nose. We have no chemistry and a cold history. But maybe someone new, or a new vice. Had I sprung her out maybe I could get her on the camaraderie train but alas.

>Eliza Cooper
She's a nice apple way past her expiration date. Blackmail holds little power when it's social connections are cut. In short, she's dead weight. She might be a good liar but I got her by the pussy here. Maybe under different circumstances she could have been an asset. Still, maybe I could use a shill in this.

>Robert Walker
Now why would a political prisoner be put on the same ship as mass murderers and hard criminals. This goddamn makes no sense. He reminds me of a young Wolsey, if he was 50 years older. Also dead weight, but his apples are nice and shiny so he gets the VIP treatment until we get to the market knowwhatimsayin'?
>>
>>51851581
I was on board until the rape and murder part. Unless we're talking mind rape, because I'm cool with that.

I essentially do the same "vacation resort staffed by cult" thing for another CYOA and I've always been fond of the idea
>>
File: Review_SCHanSoloEIV_still.jpg (15KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Review_SCHanSoloEIV_still.jpg
15KB, 450x253px
>>51851614
>Mary Palmer
Never heard of her, not my circle. Still, I'm already used to leave the nitty-gritty repair work to AIs and only supervise on managerial level so so she can operate with the freedom she's used to.
Even with new IDs she has enough history and personality issues she would end up in prison anyway. We have actual chemistry in modus operandi, she might be a keeper even if it's a little costier than AI.

>Amanda Fox
Now I'm starting to get why they would even send a squadron to track down a broken ship on the boonies of space. This was an space gulag for people too bothersome to be kept in a city yet with enough skeletons to be kept alive. Compared to them my own crimes are peanuts, maybe I should just take a fighter and leave them to face the music. Nah, Wolsey would still track me, nothing better for him to do. Still, my many years in the trading business have taught me to tell when a merchandise is too hot. And, when the current administration is over their lot will also be spoiled. We need to get them and their skeletons fast to info brokers when their info is still good enough to take down a few heads. Fox will help me, and maybe I can get some shred of actual loyalty out of Rurik. Hell, I could even turn Brewster's hate towards The Man without needing to romance her at all.

>Debby Benson
Another goddamned guerrilla rebel/hot headed woman/hopeless romantic. That makes it a hat trick. I miss when I was smuggling drugs and guns.

>You Jeong
AH WHAT DID I JUST FUCKING SAY
This ship might as well be named the We Hate the Gubmint Guerrilla Resistance Waifu Barge. Can't wait till I sell their secrets to my contacts, or the government gives me a better offer. They might be better fighters, mechanics, rhetorics, agents, pilots and all, but only I know how to Navigate(and turn a profit).

>>51851218
Only of the CYOA I'm making a build of, and that's only if they aren't 7 posts long atrocities.
>>
File: c1c7ee562fef2bdcab398ca1c35fbbf6.jpg (684KB, 886x1488px) Image search: [Google]
c1c7ee562fef2bdcab398ca1c35fbbf6.jpg
684KB, 886x1488px
>>51851474
>Ascension
Terrestrial - the Major Themes are nice, but I'd rather spend my time out in the world using my powers rather than stuck up in the Godly Plane most of the time.

>Minor Themes
The Moon
Prophecy
Debauchery
Creativity
Beauty
Health
>>
File: spongebob smitty.png (218KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob smitty.png
218KB, 500x377px
>>51851564
That's just public enemy, A public enemy, not public enemy number 1, I want to be the number 1
>>
>>51851239
oh my sweet summer child
>>
>>51851474
I can tell from the description of Death that the author has never been to r9k.
Also humans are an ungrateful bunch and just being associated with death, even in a supposedly positive way, will mean being cast as the villain in an innumerable amount of works of fiction.

I think I'll go with Terrestrial and as my themes I'll pick:
>Hunting
>Entertainment
>Debauchery
>Creativity
>Beauty
>Health

Would have liked Home too, but I don't think it quite fits with some (one, you know which) of the others. And I like all the others too, anyway.
>>
>>51851690
That's up to you to build your own legend. I guess taking Strategy would be best to make proper plan to become the most wanted man in the galaxy and some social skills for good PR skills to get good publicity.
>>
>>51851474
Celestial
Magic
Wisdom
Offense
Defense
Prophecy
Cunning
>>
>>51851717
>Implying that playing tabletop games and cards with your bro Hades ain't the hottest shit
Just don't let him buy the snacks and don't play with real money on the line and you're good.
>>
>>51848964
>>51848975
>>51848987
>>51849002
>>51849010

Magical /u/"s, yay! And now, a melee build focusing on magical rites.

>Age

Old

>Well

Joy

>Magical rites (20)

Warp C (free)
Tempora B (18)
Scale S (14)
Conjure C (free)
Arma S (10)
Shock B (9)
Crysta C (free)
Form S (5)
Blood A (2)

>Physical Rites and Mental

Agility C (free)
Mind A (0)
Reserves S (-3)

>Tool

Tome (0)

>Outfit

Thematic: Arma
Strange Age: give me young affinity

>Companion

Gooey

>Issues
Help People
Defeat Kaiju
Save the World
>>
File: Apostle CYOA.jpg (2MB, 1400x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Apostle CYOA.jpg
2MB, 1400x10000px
>>51851615
Well I decided to go full demon so why not
Also I modeled my modus operandi for this CYOA off of B-Horror movies from the 70's and 80's so gratuitous sex and violence abound
>>
>>51851474
>Ascension
Terrestrial

>Themes
The Moon
Justice
Marriage
Beauty
Health
The Home

Honestly terrestrial seems like more fun, and I've always found the Moon pretty interesting when being part of a pantheon or mythology. I'd have two sides as a God, the one centered on love, and one centered on revenge when one of the lovers is killed/murdered
>>
>>51849186
I really want to do Changeling. If it works how I imagine it does, then my build is...
>Changeling (8)
>Elemantalism Sorcerer (3)
>Physical to ++ (1)
>Social to + (0)
>Final Stats: Mental ++, Physical ++, Social +

If Changeling is Beast Boy style and doesn't allow for in-between stages of change, I wouldn't go for it. Instead I'd choose Storm. I like Psionic and Spook, both teleportation and mindfucks being my go to options, but they come with too much baggage and not enough raw power. I could make it work, but drinking blood and fighting a shadow war with the Pact don't appeal to me
>>
>>51852112
Misspoke, I meant the sneakiness of Spook is my style. If I were to choose Spook, I'd also choose Translocation, hence the teleportation comment
>>
>>51849345
It means you can use that element as well as the default one.
>>
>>51851828
Wasn't implying any such thing. But there are those who would. Or rather do. Like Disney. Or Nintendo.
>>
>>51851058
>>51851123
Guess I have time to finish mine, then.
>>
>>51848847
Lewd behavior, astute

Exp: strategy, unarmed, evasion
Adv: durability, stamina, small arms, stealth, escape, small unit tactics
basic: boarding, navigation, internal defense, shielding, leadership, bluffing, charm, heavy weapon, empathy

new body
advanced ship

TCS A-08
noble 550
Intruder
medical kit
guide book
breach boy
Juggernaut
Polaris

Gold
Tactical aI
Weaponry

Explorer

Hydroponics
sickbay
jump drive
sensors
Cloak

lawless space collective
Amy robbins

Dean faulkner - vigilante leader/fighter
Mary palmer - assault engineer
Garbriela Ibarra - deserting pilot
Jesse Poole - greenery and poison specalist
Erlea Barrios - friendship sex missionary
olvia pope - voyeur
Gustaf Seidel - poacher
>>
File: daed3.jpg (89KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
daed3.jpg
89KB, 620x620px
>>51852057
>Sacrifice
Beloved Parent
>Desire
Pleasure
>Human Form
Aspect of Terror
>Apostolic Incarnation
Demonic - Monstrous Size 30ft
>Apostolic Abilities
Partial Incarnation
Sorcery
Enhanced Regeneration
Crystalline Plating
>Abyssal Abilities
Illusory Projection
>Apostle Spawn
Section - Circumstantial Form

Imagine this dude but the bone is diamond and he has a huge throbbing erection
>>
What CYOA would you want to turn into a game?
>>
>>51852956
Slut Life
>>
>>51852956
Battlemage or Monster Hunter
>>
>>51852956
Overlord, Domain Master, Dark Lord, Arch Demon, Dark God, & Kingdom Wizard.
>>
I'm writting a Hunter x Hunter CYOA
>>
>>51853129
Cautious optimism.
>>
>>51852956
Monster Hunter, Battlemage, A New Magical Girl, Ascension have all been on my list of "CYOAs I would totally draft mechanics for if asked" for a while. There's a couple of others as well.

Also, the CYOA CCG
>>
File: Yggdrasil.jpg (2MB, 2000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Yggdrasil.jpg
2MB, 2000x1800px
What CYOA would you most want to be real

For me it's a tie between Sex Magic, Time Stop Chill Zone and pic related
>>
File: IMG_1118.png (2MB, 1000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1118.png
2MB, 1000x3500px
>>51853194
Either Time Stop Chill Zone or pic related.
>>
HUNTING FOR YOUR DREAMS
>>
File: f804b06d0d8.png (520KB, 1370x629px) Image search: [Google]
f804b06d0d8.png
520KB, 1370x629px
>no dhampir cyoa
>>
File: ChillZone-1.2.2.png (5MB, 1200x5400px) Image search: [Google]
ChillZone-1.2.2.png
5MB, 1200x5400px
>>51853209
I forgot about Simulated Universe
It replaces Yggdrasil in my list
>>
File: dracula-symphony.jpg (791KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
dracula-symphony.jpg
791KB, 1200x1600px
>>51853245
>No Castlemania Castle Building CYOA
>>
>>51852956
Man people never want to turn my CYOAs into a game.
>>
>>51853363
What CYOAs have you done? Many CYOAs are just narrative and don't really have that "spark" that goes "man I'd love to fucking play this as a game".
>>
File: Solar Shmup.png (68KB, 1229x1568px) Image search: [Google]
Solar Shmup.png
68KB, 1229x1568px
a crappy thing, made by a crappy anon.
>>
>>51851200
>My word is my bond

Pact
Physical 1
Mental 2
Social 2
Translocation sorcery

Make deals with everyone. Except Spook scum, who have bounties on their head. Use translocation to stay safe, and eventually summon demons I have deals with.
>>
>>51853363
Same. That might change with my next few projects, though they may take a while to produce. However, I hope to have one piece of OC done by the end of the week. Just need to find pictures of communist bees.
>>
>>51851058
>CYOAs
>worth the effort to make
hurr
>>
>>51852139
But that doesn't make sense. Fire's Energy Substitution is just Fire.
>>
>>51853260
Yea, Time-Stop Chill Zone is definitely my #1 "wish this was real" CYOA.

Posting my build too just because -
>Room Type
An airy beach house with a very modern design perched on a low cliff overlooking the ocean.

>Entrance method
Instant hole

>Physical Items
Auto /ck/
Jam session
200% Comfy
NormieStation
Fully Loaded
/o/ hell yea
L-LEWD!!
/fa/bulous
Ocean Man
Aesthetics
/out/ - a temperate south pacific island with white sand beaches, pleasant forests filled with wildlife, and tall snow-capped mountains at its center (with skii slopes accessible by car). No annoying insects or dangerous wildlife/sealife.

>Abilities/Extras
Be The Girl
Lesbify (1)
Redesign (2)
Lasting Effects (2)
Reality Convert (2)
All Along (2)
Life Reset (2)
Charm Cognition (2)
Never Let Go (3)
Believe It (1)

Go back and give the Zone to myself just out of high school. Move all of my closest friends to my pocket-dimension hideaway and enjoy a life of hedonism and relaxation (with the opportunity to use my world's resources to help people out when necessary - I do have unlimited food, guns, and cars I can give away...)

Mostly it'd be wild sex parties, though.
>>
File: 1454699701524.jpg (91KB, 736x1161px) Image search: [Google]
1454699701524.jpg
91KB, 736x1161px
>>51852057
>Sacrifice a Treasured lover
>Desire of War
>Aspect of Sin
>Human Incarnation

>Sorcery, Spacial Distortion, Telekinetic Ward, Enhanced Regeneration.

>Fragmented Self Spawn.
(apprentice and backup in one).
>>
>>51853496
But do they all have different movement speeds? If not, Pluto because small hitbox.
>>
File: xiaodi-jin-2.jpg (387KB, 1920x1071px) Image search: [Google]
xiaodi-jin-2.jpg
387KB, 1920x1071px
What does this picture inspire in you when you see it?
>>
>>51853789
Curiosity. Are the dragon and little goblin thing working together, or what? If so, that's quite an interesting idea, having a legendary creature be bait while a common one slits everyone's throats.
>>
>>51853789
>1920x1071
>1071
Annoyance.
>>
>>51853618
>making shit no one responds to is fun
hurr
>>
File: 0iriw090jfslk.jpg (472KB, 884x1801px) Image search: [Google]
0iriw090jfslk.jpg
472KB, 884x1801px
>>51851474
>Asecension
Celestial
I need to be strong to care for my people.
>Major Themes
Love, Fertility, Agriculture, and Death
Let the seeds sprout, grow into fruition, and return to the earth to give new life a chance.
>Minor Themes
Marriage and Health
To live a long life with their love is one of the greatest gifts one can ask.
>>
>>51851123
I don't even read half the OC that gets posted, it just doesn't interest me. Like Dark Magical Girl.

Still plenty of content for me.
>>
>>51853875
>responses make it fun
hurr
>>
>>51853496
While I agree with >>51853782 about the hitbox, I'm gonna have to go with Nep-Nep. Piercing is high power.
>>
>>51853889
>fun
hurr
>>
>>51853889
no point to post it when no one responds
>>
>>51851200
Aw, the other guy got Pacts before me. Either way, you guys are in over your head. Submit, and maybe you won't be killed.

Also, does this sound like a pretty cool setting to anyone else? The mega-corp with all the executives being ruthless demon-summoners attempting to exterminate the rogue street gang that can go invisible.
>>
>>51853915
complain to >>51853875, he's the one who said it

>>51853931
because you're prostituting your creativity

basically you're a cheap and dumb whore
>>
>>51853875
Exactly this. I have several written documents for CYOAs I would make if I thought this general would give a damn, but in the end they're just too autistic or stupid and why would I spend countless hours image hunting and gimping just to get five replies and a cyoa that nobody bothers saving when I get mostly the same result just fantasizing about it.

Among them I can list

1. Retirement CYOA
2. American Harem Highschool CYOA
3. You just saved someone CYOA
4. Adopt a broken bot CYOA
5. Get someone to commit suicide CYOA
6. Commit the most spectacular suicide CYOA
7.Coming to terms with your Nemesis CYOA
8. Be the monster under the bed CYOA
9.Be the angelic guardian to an abused kid CYOA

and countless others.
>>
>>51851218
I read all that bother to flesh out their background. Like if they tell us why they picked each choice. Otherwise it's just a statblock with no personality.

I personally notice more replies (or even replies at all) to my builds if I include such things. Like my Pact build last thread had a reply because I bothered to flesh it out.
>>
>>51853963
>3. You just saved someone CYOA
>4. Adopt a broken bot CYOA
>9.Be the angelic guardian to an abused kid CYOA
These sound pretty interesting, especially the last one.
>>
>>51853963
>a cyoa that nobody bothers saving
I save all the CYOAs

>2. American Harem Highschool CYOA
>7.Coming to terms with your Nemesis CYOA
>8. Be the monster under the bed CYOA
yes
>>
>>51853953
if no one repsonds no one liked it. you dont think artists enjoy both making stuff and getting paid?
>>
>>51853963
All of those except 4, 5, and 6 all sound interesting. I personally don't like 4, 5, and 6 because they sound depressing as hell and I don't like Choosing an Adventure that's depressing.
>>
>>51854025
>CYOA
>getting paid
hurr

>you dont think artists enjoy both making stuff
they enjoy making it for the sake of it, the word you're looking for is entertainers
>>
>>51853963
Dude anything can get reposted. I made Anti-Nemesis as a joke and it still gets reposted.
>>
>>51853789
They dun goofed. They think they are hot shit but a godamn dragon sneaked up on them, now they are going to die gruesomely.
>>
>>51853789
Shields are illegal in hide-and-seek
>>
File: 1485138550302.png (5MB, 1800x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1485138550302.png
5MB, 1800x6000px
>>51852956
Pic related would make a badass jRPG.
>>
File: 1485138620975.png (1MB, 1800x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1485138620975.png
1MB, 1800x6000px
>>51854113
>>
>>51853789
It's wierd that dwarf is dressed like a Russian. Also why is htere a single gobling sneaking around. Why the girl is looking back. Why the guy on the ground is making a finger gesture from classic paintings. This picture is so disturbing.
>>
>>51853848
Good.
>>
File: HeroAcademy 1.jpg (1MB, 1200x4700px) Image search: [Google]
HeroAcademy 1.jpg
1MB, 1200x4700px
>>
File: HeroAcademy 2.jpg (855KB, 1200x3750px) Image search: [Google]
HeroAcademy 2.jpg
855KB, 1200x3750px
>>
File: HeroAcademy 3.jpg (951KB, 1200x3319px) Image search: [Google]
HeroAcademy 3.jpg
951KB, 1200x3319px
>>
>>51853963
If you can make #6 humorous and not depressing, I'd love to see it.
>>
File: HeroAcademy 4.jpg (819KB, 1200x3035px) Image search: [Google]
HeroAcademy 4.jpg
819KB, 1200x3035px
>>
File: HeroAcademy 5.jpg (1MB, 1200x4020px) Image search: [Google]
HeroAcademy 5.jpg
1MB, 1200x4020px
>>
File: HeroAcademy 6.png (5MB, 1200x2500px) Image search: [Google]
HeroAcademy 6.png
5MB, 1200x2500px
>>
>>51854037
>artists dont make money
youre retarded
>>
File: Hero Academy 7 (DLC).png (6MB, 1200x3500px) Image search: [Google]
Hero Academy 7 (DLC).png
6MB, 1200x3500px
>>
>>51854301
Can somebody explain how many events you're allowed to have?

I really don't get it because I'm retarded.
>>
If I had not!Skaven as a race choice in a CYOA, would people pick it or is it better to just not include it?
>>
>>51853963
I never made a cyoa for the sake of response value, only for the sake of my own interest, and was never disappointed. I think at least half of the the issue is from your end, not anon's.

Last one I made was the one with bloodlines and magic schools a day or two ago.
>>
>>51854353
No thank you, Pallas.
>>
>>51854380
Reee
>>
>>51854331
3 separate ones at minimum, only 8 repeated.

Theoretically you could participate in 6 events one year. All three individual events from whatever Event is at your school that year, plus one event from each Event at a different school.

The absolute maximum should theoretically be 20, all 12 unique events plus 8 events you chose to repeat.
>>
>>51853963
>2. American Harem Highschool CYOA
you seriously try to tell me that this would only get 5 replies and nobody would bother about it.
>>
>>51852956
hero academy, battlemage or monster hunter

also that revamped island cyoa with cryptids and reptilians and tribal people and stuff

i forgot the name
>>
>>51853496

>Uranus
>not projectile diarrhea
>not flaming poo strike
>>
>>51854353
Those are furry right? Don't include them.
>>
>>51854862
Beastmen are not furry and have been included in many CYOA.

Furry is mostly about intention in any case, you can very obviously tell when a picture is furry by the way the artist builds the scene.
>>
>>51854862
Naw theyre animal-people without the deranged sexuality you get with furries
>>
>>51854922
>>51854862
Skaven aren't so much as furry as they are "what the fuck, why would I want to be a rat"
>>
File: furry scale.jpg (62KB, 680x529px) Image search: [Google]
furry scale.jpg
62KB, 680x529px
>>51854922
>>51854935
3+ is a furry
>>
>>51855007
Nah, 2+ is furry.
>>
File: Skaven1.jpg (279KB, 1058x900px) Image search: [Google]
Skaven1.jpg
279KB, 1058x900px
>>51855007
Damn... Looks like we can't post skaven anymore.

Holy shit... My mind can't even.... Woah...!
>>
>>51855038
2 would cancel out some pretty cool things, like +Anima style beastmen. You wouldn't sex 2s, but they are okay for a Fantasy setting.
>>
>>51855049
This is in regards to sexualising anon. That's why other beast creatures like Kobold and Kinder are cool.
>>
>>51855062
Yeah, it partly depends on the context.
>>
>>51855080
Nobody was sexualizing anything in the first place.
>>
>>51855007
Skaven arent on that chart
>>
>>51855062
>cancel out
Only if you are incredibly insecure and let other people tell you what to like.
>>
>>51854922
>Furry is mostly about intention in any case
And your intent is including furry but pretending it isn't furry and no one makes fun of you.
>>
>>51848847
>Unethical Experiments, Medical Science
>Expert: Medicine, Biomechanics, Strategy
>Advanced: Explosives, Evasion, Escape, Stealth, Leadership, Bluffing
>Basic: Mechanics, Improvised Weapons, Public Speaking, Traps, Survival, Gunsmith, Repairs, Intimidation, Stamina
>Perks: Well Stocked, Fully Manned, Augmented
>Drawbacks: Compulsion

>Personal Gear: A Box of Tricks, Enforcer R3, Medical Kit, Phantom,
>Cybernetics: Dermal Transplant, Neural Enhancer, Skeletal Reinforcement, Arm Replacement, Cardiac Regulator, Respritory Bypass, Cosmetics

>Crew Equipment: Spare Parts, EVA Suits, Energy Weapons, Fake ID's, Gold

>Ship: Prison Transport
>Ship Extras: Hydroponics, Sickbay, Support Craft
>Location: Disputed Space, Independant
>Pursuer: Admiral Frances Bryant
Crew: Mary Palmer, You Jeong, Johanna Hunter, Colton Crisp, Joseph Spencer, Everett Hudson, Chloe Brewster, Ronald Cross, Zara Agassi

Doctor Hector Maddison is a brilliant mind with a utterly sociopathic streak. He is more than capable of ripping a person (or a dozen) apart to get at the important bits and put them to better use elsewhere. He is incredibly pragmatic and views people (including himself, to a degree) as resources to be spent as necessary, and thus is always looking for ways to enhance the efficiency of those around him.
When he was sentenced to a lifetime of imprisonment after his "lab" was raided, and records of over a hundred poor saps being disassembled and reassembled in new and exciting ways were seized.
Of course, Dr. Maddison managed to organize a revolt and take command of the ship in roughly two weeks. Dr. Maddison is well-skilled in ordering people, and getting people to follow his commands, whether by direct order or by trickery. Hector is also quite good at making himself scarce, which coupled with his fixed-up body, means taking the man down for good is nearly impossible, and his abilities mean he can scrape together another army in short order.
>>
>>51852956
Pervy Super Person.
Like City of Heroes, but with sex
>>
File: 1438547929016.jpg (133KB, 477x900px) Image search: [Google]
1438547929016.jpg
133KB, 477x900px
>>51851474
Terrestrial
>Seasons (Spring)
>Seasons (Summer)
>Seasons (Autumn)
>Seasons (Winter)
>The Moon
>Prophecy

Patron with influence in cycles and predictability of the future. A little town will likely find itself flourishing from new coastal trade, good harvests, fishing, and remarkable insights and awareness beyond their sphere.
>>
>>51849186
Familiar build again
>Changeling
Social +(+)
Mental ++
Physical +
>Enchantment Sorcerer

I demand petting and food. Cuddles optional but encouraged.
>>
>>51855007

> 1, 4, 5 is OK
> 2, 3 is Furry
>>
>>51853938
And then BOOM your city gets Pompeii'd because you disrupted the business of the Earth blood.
>>
>>51855007
All of this is furry.
>>
>>51855574
So are you. Why don't you shave every last hair on your body?
>>
>>51855659
Holy shit. Are we actually all furries?
>>
>>51855676
We'll tell you when you're older, dear.
>>
File: Twitch_WhistlerVillageSkin.jpg (527KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
Twitch_WhistlerVillageSkin.jpg
527KB, 1215x717px
>>51854353
Yes I'd gladly be a cool psycho rat inventor.
>>
>>51848964
>Age: Old

>Well: Will
I've always hated "nice" people. Nice people make good nazis. You sit in the comfortable little world that was handed to you on a platter, while people suffer and die around you. You do nothing to stop it because you're too afraid of getting fucked up by the people who benefit from that suffering to dare ask them to stop. Well, I DARE.

>Rites:
Arma 4 (3)
Strength 4 (6)
Agility 2 (8)
Defense 4 (12)
Mind 3 (14)
Stamina 3 (17)
Reserves 4 (20)

>Weapon: Sword
>Outfit: Thematic (defense)

I am a walking tank. My outfit is a suit of ornate armour that boosts my already insane defence to extremes. I can survive atmospheric re-entry without a space shuttle - or even a space suit. I can survive being shot by tanks. I haven't been nuked, but I bet I'd live through that too.

>Navy Pup
I picked this because I thought the Pup in the picture was the DOG. Not the dog-boy who found some random puppy and let it wear his hat. So now I have this kid following me around I have to protect. At least he can lead me to evil, although I feel pretty guilty about dragging him into life-or-death fights all the time.

Quests:
Stop War
Destroy Puppets
Defeat Kaiju
I am not "nice". I am a bitch. A cunt. A terrorist. Because you can ignore nice people. You don't have to worry about what nice people think or what they'll do when they hear you've captured a kaiju and are planning on breeding it to create war machines. But a bitch like me has a pretty huge fuckin' problem with it, so you'll be you're gonna hear from me, you pricks.
>>
File: Sex Magic.png (6MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Sex Magic.png
6MB, 1200x10000px
Back from ban.... made a new version of Sex Magic, replaced most of the pictures. Since the mod who banned me never to told me which pictures was breaking the rules, I had to guess so most of the pics are replaced. I would be very surprised if this get's taken down again. And if it would get taken down against all odds, PLEASE for the love of god write which pictures I need to change. I am not a mind reader and I spent days making this CYOA and put a lot of effort into making it.

If you won't want this watered down version, go to /d/ for a new improved uncensored version I made especially for /d/.
>>
>>51848948
>Paradise
>Blood
>Hotel-Sized
>Incorporation: Incorperated minions follow the general definition of average Weak minions outlined below
>Cultist: Travel Agent
Minions:
>Individual 1: Takes the form of a huge, demonic-looking dragon with six wings, six legs, six horns, six eyes, a tail that splits into six tips, and six fingers on each limb. Can breathe fire, and whisper directly into people's minds, but is still otherwise about as strong as a human in both strength and durability. Can turn invisible and incorporeal at the cost of becoming immobile, and can create visual effects when he does so.
>Individual 2: Takes the form of a attractive-looking blond man who calls himself Raphael. He can fly, has a general sense of where Individual Minion 1, and "guests" are. He "helps" people, and regularly plays off that their inherent power of heart, or whatever, can banish the beast.
>1 batch of Weak: Generally have wings, horns, tridents, ect to carry a generally demonic vibe. There's, one that dumps durability for power, one that hard dumps durability for both power and speed, one that hard dumps speed for durability, and 2 more average minions.
>The last Weak minion has low durability, but is very good at receiving direct commands and direction from me.
>1 Batch of Strong: These take the forms of well known demons in stereotypical appearances.
>Beelzebub is a giant fly monster with the power to summon small, biting flies,
>Belial is a cunning demon with a fiery poker and the ability to light things on fire,
>the last isn't really demon-like, but looks and acts like a vampire, but is specifically immune to wooden weapons.
>1 Swarm: A swarm of bats with poisonous stingers, Each "Swarm" of 4 bats is actually just one monster, and they must stay reasonably close together.
>Unseen Force and Summon
>Flaws: Progression, Untouchables (Old)
>>
>>51853129
Very cautious optimism.
>>
File: Hygienic Magic CYOA.jpg (5MB, 1200x9383px) Image search: [Google]
Hygienic Magic CYOA.jpg
5MB, 1200x9383px
>>
>>51856116
>Since the mod who banned me never to told me which pictures was breaking the rules, I had to guess so most of the pics are replaced.
I tried posting an even more censored version of the one you'd made back then, and even that got removed with a warning.

The warning did mention something to the effect of "censored porn isn't allowed", so you might want to replace at least the pictures that still have censoring in this version.
>>
>>51853194
its impossible to spend all 19 points with unbranching
infinite RAM should be a freebie
all of the starting nodes are crap, except maybe life.
none of the nodes are blurred/pixelated, so the bonus challenge is impossible. Even if it weren't, observer overrules all but 19 or so nodes.
>>
>>51856192
Yeah I read that, so I guessed "implied penetration" was not allowed and I replaced some other pictures as well, since I wanted to be on the safe side.
>>
File: Suprise!.png (1MB, 1280x9501px) Image search: [Google]
Suprise!.png
1MB, 1280x9501px
Made some alterations on my Surprise Gift CYOA as well.
>>
>>51856234
I'll reiterate: You might want to replace the pictures you have in >>51856116 that have censoring (the hearts covering parts of the picture, that is).
>>
File: Eldritch Gift.png (4MB, 1280x9483px) Image search: [Google]
Eldritch Gift.png
4MB, 1280x9483px
>>51856270
>>
>>51856293
But logically pictures with pasties on boobs are okey on this board right and the same with really small skimpy bikinis? So what is the difference between small heart shaped pasties or small bikinis vs the heart covering I made?
>>
>>51851474
Aetherial
Major: magic and wisdom
Minor: Creativity, seasons and prophecy
>>
>>51856341
Tentacles are shit.
>>
>>51856341
Hope you get banned again.
>>
>>51856341
The implication that there was something in the original picture that needed covering up before posting here, I guess.
>>
File: mech gal.jpg (224KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mech gal.jpg
224KB, 1920x1440px
>>51848964
>Age: Old
Gotta look nice, okay?

>Well: Benevolence
What can I say?

>Magical Rites: Tech S (17), Shock A (14), Aqua C, Bloom C, Scale A (11), Conjure A (8), Love C
Everything I need to build and power a machine for humanity's sake!

>Physical Rites: Mind S (5), Reserves S (2), Dexterity A (0)
Everything I need to pilot it, too!

>Tool: Tome (Arma A)
Oops, almost forgot!

>Outfit: Thematic (Tech)/Strange Age (Young)
The mech's made of magic, so being better at magic makes sense!

>Sidekick: Rascal
We also have the wi-fi password!

>Jobs: Destroy Puppets, Defeat Kaiju, Save the World
Who wants to cancel the apocalypse with me?
>>
>>51856341
It's probably possible to get banned for really skimpy clothing to. Most blue boards have twisted the definition of NSFW into "doesn't show genitals or female nipples", but I sure as hell wouldn't be looking at pictures of girls with nipple pasties at work.
>>
File: Enslaved part 1.png (3MB, 1476x4341px) Image search: [Google]
Enslaved part 1.png
3MB, 1476x4341px
>>51856370
>>51856369

Look at Shurdriia Vrinn, she used to have a big nipple, I used paint to paint a golden ring over her nipple and no one has ever banned me for Enslaved.
>>
>>51848847

>Charges: War Crimes: Tyrant, Make An Example

Normally when people think of anti insurgency combat they think off finding insurgent weapons caches, insurgent training bases and turning hearts and minds against them. I on the other hand prefer scorched earth tactics. Poison the well, burn their towns to the ground, kill every single person able to hold a gun right. And every time I institute my tactics I would make sure to remind the enemy that they caused this using speakers, displays or just simple text written in blood. Because I didn't start this cycle of pain of suffering, I am mearly taking it to it's logical conclusion. And I honestly didn't take any pleasure from my job, it's just I would rather spend 1 year burning a planet to the ground, then 100 years dicking about and getting my comrades killed. Alas we lost the war and rather than the admirals or grand marshals getting punished for it, it's us simple commanders that have to face the enemy's "justice"

>Talents
>Expert

Intimidation
Leadership
Empathy
Strategy

>Advanced

Small Arms
Heavy Weapons
Small Unit Tactics
Navigation
Gunsmith
Tracking

>Basic

Stealth
Hacking
Diplomacy
Boarding
Escape
Stamina
Acrobatics
Languages
Mechanic

>Perks

Expereinced
Well Prepared
Advanced Ship
Fully Manned
Psychic

>Drawbacks

Public Enemy
Compulsion
Scared

>Personal Equipment

Noble 550
Archimedes Mirror
A box of Tricks
Reichardt 6
Enforcer R3
C202

Juggernaut
Regulator
Medical Kit
Survival Gear

Neural Enhancer
Cardiac Regulator
Refined Digestion

>Crew Equipment

Weaponry
Spare Parts
EVA Suits

>Ship

Destroyer

>Extras

Cloak
Hydroponics
EMP Sheilding
Sickbay
Support Craft
>>
>>51856180
>Decontamination Deluge
>Roman Soap
>Nimbus Tooth Brush, Cotton Swabs

Now there's a care package!
>>
File: Enslaved part 2.png (3MB, 1476x3667px) Image search: [Google]
Enslaved part 2.png
3MB, 1476x3667px
>>51856495
Might as well post the whole thing now...
>>
File: Enslaved part 3.png (3MB, 1476x3719px) Image search: [Google]
Enslaved part 3.png
3MB, 1476x3719px
>>51856524
>>
>>51856116
What's the second picture for summon toy?
>>
>>51853938
Honestly, yeah. It's my favorite CYOA in a while.
>>
File: Enslaved part 4.png (3MB, 1476x5191px) Image search: [Google]
Enslaved part 4.png
3MB, 1476x5191px
>>51856541
>>
>>51856495
That'd be less "censoring" and more "editing image to make it look like it doesn't need the censoring", which might be why it got a pass.
>>
>>51856088
You seem like you need a hug. It's one thing to do what needs to be done, but getting that angry could send you Rogue.
>>
File: Enslaved part 5.png (2MB, 1476x4554px) Image search: [Google]
Enslaved part 5.png
2MB, 1476x4554px
>>51856562
>>
>>51853576
It's on >:D
>>
>>51856551
>Pic for toy 2
http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2221590
>>
File: travers.png (799KB, 684x660px) Image search: [Google]
travers.png
799KB, 684x660px
>>51848847
ID: Mathis Travers

Crime: Theft - Dirty Fighting, Nimble Fingers +Cold Blooded

>Skills
Expert - Escape, Acrobatics, Strategy
Advanced - Evasion, Small Arms, Melee, Hacking, Stealth, Bluffing +Traps
Basic - Stamina, Durability, Explosives, Driving, Piloting, Tracking,
Performance, Leadership, Charm + Chameleon, Disguise, Languages

It's amazing, what you pick up along the way.
>Perks
Storied Past, Psychic, Experienced
>Drawbacks
Public Enemy, Compulsion, Celebrity

So I couldn't resist releasing the security tapes, see me in court.
>Equipment
Lukashenko E17, TCS A-08, Regal Premium, Reichardt 6
Intruder, Breach Boy, Respiratory Bypass, Vocal Modifier
>Crew Equipment
Combat Stims, Fake ID, Spare Parts
>Ship
Freighter
>Ship Extras
Cloak, Support Craft, Sensors

Nothing special, except maybe the overpriced out-dated hunk of steel I took as collateral from a notoriously stingy business man. He wrote it off as a loss and I redefined the phrase 'falling on your sword.'
>Location
Alliance
>Pusuers
Poppy Appleby, Melanie Krauss
>Crew
Mary Palmer, Kyrsia Marczak, Kazuo Yano, Leah Easton, Hector Park, Joseph Spencer

A collection of minor leagues, nobodies and me verse the best and the brightest Alliance has to offer. They think they've stacked the odds in their favor, but I can't blame them for underestimating us. They'll learn quickly, or die. There are no odds when playing with a loaded deck.
>>
File: 1476848324675.jpg (5MB, 3303x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1476848324675.jpg
5MB, 3303x2000px
>>51849186
>Chronoancy Sorcery
>Transmutation & Translocation Magecraft

The spice must flow.
>>
>>51856496
>Location

Lawless Space
Alliance

I never liked the Alliance, so i was glad when we began war with them. Something about them just seemed wrong to me, like everything was just a farse in the end. But I never got to fire directly on them, I was posted far away to deal with their allies, and unlike my commanders or my troops the Alliance did not see my actions as necessary, cold and calculated sacrifices but as brutal genocides and has vowed to bring me to justice. And something tells me they won't let me off as easily if they catch me again. So I have decided to go as far out of their reach as I can, convince or conquer enough people to build an army, avenge my comrades and if possible give real justice to the cowards who surrendered our nation to them.

>Pursuer

Melanie Krauss
Amy Robbins

The Alliance is so keen on bringing me to my knees they have dispatched, not one but two Goodie Goodie Two Shooes to capture me, and I would bring me a lot of pleasure in putting a dark spot in their careers, or alternatively a bullet hole in their chests. Especially since one of them is the reason as to why I have half my face burnt of by a Plasma Cutter.

>Crew

Alan Haggerty
Leah Easton
Dean Faulkner
Kazuo Yano
Gabriela Ibarra
Julie Southern
Rurik Boykov
Hank Alexander
Joseph Spencer

After gathering a rag tag company of the desperate and the brave and getting them to man my new ship. It's only a matter of time till the opportunity will arise where we may be able to "persuade" a group of colonists to join our crusade. Some of them seem a bit too innocent for this sort of thing, but it doesn't matter war makes people hardy, and it's not like they have any means of going back home after the crimes they have done to get out of there.
>>
File: Happy Hiker David.jpg (34KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Hiker David.jpg
34KB, 400x566px
>>51854211
>School
Lunestier
Everyone here is so wonderful! They're nice, helpful and have great food. Though, they shouldn't be so trusting of strangers...
>Classes
Physical Training 3x
Smithing 2x
First Aid 1x
Diplomacy 3x
Assassination 3x
I'm not aiming for the spotlight. I just want to help heroes. Besides, someone has to do the dirty work others won't do.
>Companions
Kengen
Luvyna
Suzette Highking
>Events
Sports 5x
Basilisk Den 3x
Party Planner 4x
>Clubs
Newspaper
Sports
>Drawbacks
Exchange Program
Hated Prodigy
I don't who I ticked off to cause this. The rumors of me killing that guardsman is not true! Being the new student is hard. At least, I still have a few friends and time for more studying.
>>
>>51856295
These are all so terrible.
>>
>>51855535
I'm going to hire the Earth Bloods with the Elementalists to drain the Yellowstone Caldera so it doesn't explode.

I wrote an entire fucking timeline of what I/my company would do, then I realized that no one else probably cared so I deleted it.
>>
>>51856764
>Mages can barely dual-class
>this nigger is tri-classing

RIP
>>
>>51856570
Magical girls fight evil. I'm fighting evil. It just happens to be the kind of evil that certain people profit from. I'm not angry, I'm driven. I am a Willpower grill after all.
>>
>>51853496
^^vv<><>ba
start
>>
>>51851474
>Aetherial

>Death
>Wisdom

>Cunning
>Creativity
>Trading

Cheat me.
>>
>>51857008
>you have been eaten by a grue
>>
>>51856116
Great! Will go check it out.
It's good to see you again.

>>51856495
Tok are you the author of this one? I'd like to ask a few questions about the assignment of Freedom points.
>>
>>51857053
>Did u make Enslaved?
Yeah Im the author of Enslaved (my name is in the top right corner of every page).
>Got question about Freedom points.
Ask away!
>>
>>51848964
>Old
>Will
Lightning S
Aqua B
Frost c (free)
Life B
Motion C (free)
Scale B
Arma S (1 free)
Crysta B
Blood C (free)

Defence S
Strength A (Free)
Mind C (Free)
Reserves C (Free)
Stamina C

>Sword (Halberd)
>Flowing
>Gooey
>Clean Up
>Slay Phantoms
>Defeat Kaiju
>>
>>51849662
King of Games,
Artistic Awakening: Writing
This is for Everyone
>>
>>51856341
It could just be that some people really dislike you and report you regardless, so some mod deletes your stuff and bans you. Or maybe a mod really dislikes you and hence the same thing.
>>
>>51857249
Yeah, I have considered that. But hopefully that is not the case, I know I am detestable, but am I really that detestable? Anyway I got the best suggestion for a new lewd CYOA from /d/.

You're a guard in a prison for sexy super villains
Choose the villains.
Choose how you regularly treat them.
Choose what they do to you when a prison break happens
>>
File: __amira_granblue_fantasy.png (209KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
__amira_granblue_fantasy.png
209KB, 960x800px
>>51848964
>Old
>Hope
>Luna b
>Tempora a
>Shift c
>Astra s

>Benevolence
>Aqua c
>Tech c
>Bloom c

>Cute
>Hex c
>Form b
>Idol c

>Phys
>Defense a
>Mind c
>Stamina b
>Reserves c
>Dex c

>bag
>armored
>phased
>potato

>slay
>rebuild
>stop

Pre corrupted version of last thread's Dark magical girl.

She met a dashing rogue soldier in the utopia, but he was a long term trap set by utopia's leader, even if he had his will and helped with kaiju.
>>
>>51857396
>pre-corruption version
Of which one?
>>
File: IndianArchery.gif (8MB, 435x305px) Image search: [Google]
IndianArchery.gif
8MB, 435x305px
>>51851474
Celestial

The Sun
Weather
Fertility
Agriculture
Health
Hunting

Looking to be a Chief God my abundance of weather control and health benefits should make me popular and respected and earn a huge sum of worshipers to praise, conquer, and invent in my name, encouraging others to adopt me as their Lord of Lords. Gather four other Goddesses for each Season to be my wives and use Fertility to build a diverse Pantheon from there. Thematically I'd probably stick with a sort of Greco-Hindu aesthetic. I fucking love multiple pairs of arms and colored skins.
>>
>>51857100
>name is in the top of every page
Well, now I feel retarded. Honestly hadn't looked up there, was just patiently waiting for the CYOA to be reposted.

Ok so, the way I understand it, getting negative freedom points is supposed to make it easier to succeed at escaping (I assume this because you get -5 for becoming the leader of the rebels and -1 for blatantly named Escape Tools).

But then there are things that, I think, should logically make you enjoy your life as a slave more, yet rather than affecting your submission points they instead give you more negative freedom points.
Most notably Safeword, which shouldn't really help you in escaping but rather in not having too miserable an existence.
Others I suppose are more of a mixed bag: eating Meat can keep you strong and better able to escape, but being treated to it rather than slave rations could also make you more subdued. Same Goes for Drugs, they could be used to poison your captors but also to lull yourself into a state of indifference.

So perhaps for some of those there should be alternative modifiers that you get depending on whether you're planning to escape or stay? (Like say, Drugs -3Free if you plan to escape +3 if you plan to stay)

The submission points have me somewhat confused too actually.
For example, Favorite Toy doesn't seem like it should in effect be too different from being assigned mistress' bedroom in terms of effects (both make you spend more time with your mistress allowing for a stronger bond) yet one gives negative sub points and the other positive ones. Granted one is (hopefully) fun for both and the other is mostly for her benefit, but both should make her like you more (hopefully).

By the end of the CYOA I was so confused as to what I wanted my points to be that I (which negative and which positive) that I just went with whatever I'd picked, not going back to try and rebalance it out.
>>
>>51857417
Same image name in the last thread.
>>
>>51851474
>Aetherial
2 and 3
Weather and Agriculture
Health, Creativity, The Home

I'm a bigass dragon with the power to control the weather, and the ability to make yummy crops grow. Being a dragon means I'm naturally more creative and healthy, and being a dragon god means I can share. People also tend to rest a bit more easily when they think they have a dragon looking out for them.

I highly centralize my power base. I have one, maybe two towns, probably not even cities that I pursue worship in. In those places, I have a swanky temple big enough to hold me if I descend to earth. I regularly do so, people love me, its great.

I have a few demigods, most in varying states of dragon-to-dragon man, though one of them popped out a snake for some reason.
>>
File: MagicalPoweredKanamin_vector.jpg (113KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
MagicalPoweredKanamin_vector.jpg
113KB, 600x585px
>>51848964
Repostan my old build for this!

Because who would want to be a 12-year-old?

Well: Will
Honestly, it just seems the best option.

Magical Rites:
>Shock S (-4)(18)
Because I've had a boner for electricity attacks since forever.
>Tech A (-3) (15)
Can't get S in this, but it fits an electric theme.
>Arma S (-3) (12)
Gotta keep myself safe yo.
>Motion C (0)
>Frost C (0)
>Blood C (0)
doesitforfree.jpg

Physical Rites
>Reserves S (-3) (9)
Because I'm mostly going to be using magical attacks, so it's best if I don't run out of Mana.
>Mind A (-2) (5)
...And it's best if I can cast spells super-easily.
Defense S (-4) (3)
Nobody wants to die. This will help with that.
Strength S (-3) (0)
Because it goes with my well.

Tool: Gun
Shoot lightning faster than lightning? Sign me up.

Outfit:
>Flowing
For that mad +2 rites
>Phased
Because this aspect really suits my Well

Companion: Shimmer
I can handle fighting myself, and she'll help me in the most necessary way in a fight.

Issues:
>Emergency Response
With my durability, it's a no-brainer.
>Destroy Puppets
With electric powers against metal enemies, it's a piece of cake.
>Save the World
I might as well help out. Hopefully I won't die.
>>
File: BCCtwSD[1].png (2MB, 962x1300px) Image search: [Google]
BCCtwSD[1].png
2MB, 962x1300px
When did Beri change his/her style to the one in A New Magical Girl CYOA? The last I remember before that style was popular was Dungeon Meister.
>>
File: ddd.png (18KB, 1249x149px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.png
18KB, 1249x149px
>>51857461
>Getting negative freedom points is good?
No, you don't get negative or positive freedom points or subbmission points. You gain the number on the option. Look at the picture. It doesen't matter if there is a - or a + infront of the number, you always gain the number which is colored.

>Some options are kinda odd and random that they give either freedom points of submission points.
Yeah I know...

>Special modifiers
It would get too messy with too many special modifiers.
>>
>>51857396
That's great. 1 build for each cyoa using the same person. Showing the before and after.
>>
>>51857328
I think some of how they treat you should probably be dictated by how you treated them, right?
>>
>>51857328

This might be the only decent idea you will ever have for a cyoa, but you'll probably mess it up some how
>>
>>51857638
Wait, I thought Influence Points worked differently from Freedom and Submission points. Or do the same rules apply?
Must I also balance "costs" (things that have a -X freedom or submission) with gains (things that award +X freedom submission) so the end result is 0 or more (not negative)?
Nah, I must be misunderstading, there is only one +2 freedom points option, it can't possibly balance all the minus ones.
>>
>>51851581
>Beast, Tyrannosaurus but with longer, beefier arms
>Regeneration
>Nature. Are you really going to put a T-Rex in a house? In any event, I haunt abut 20 acres of land either near major population centers, or popular tourist sites. Currently, I'm in the north eastern woods of the United States.

Powers:
>Extra Substenance: Anger. Dino Hunters/Ophaned Youths just make me stronger.
>Pursuit: Oh, yeah, baby, enter the woods, and go-go-gozdilla follows you home.
>Strength: The power to arm curl a tanker truck, the strength to ram down a high-rise!
>Speed: I'm a T-Rex with jet-boosters, a ninja mask, and steroids. Well, not literally, but you'd think all of these things were true.
>Relocate: I can change the location of my hunting grounds. Doing so requires me to assemble a rough replication of a T-Rex skeleton out of the bones of my victims
>Magical Defence: I'm a motherfucking T-Rex, not a demon of hell.
>Durability: Are you really gonna fight a T-Rex with anything less than farming equipment and a military arsenal?

Weaknesses:
>Rare Material: Bones from the skeleton I used to relocate last are my bane. Since the skeleton is transported to my domain, I generally work hard to hide them, but I can't really destroy them. Getting shanked with one really slows me down, and more severe damage caused by one will take centuries to heal.
>True Name: Not my name (I'm a motherfucking T-Rex), but anyone who owns a certain fang from my original skeleton is my master. So long as the fang is on their person, I am compelled to obey them within the limits of my power, and cannot directly harm them, The fang is indestructible, and I cannot directly interact with it beyond putting something on it.If the fang leaves their possession, I am free to do as I please again. The rest of my skeleton is powerless, only this one fang because of the ritual originally used to raise me, and anyone who finds it is vaguely aware that it is very valuable.
>>
>>51857642
I'd imagine skills got corrupted like this.

Result = Initial abilities. Ranks count as separate and some merge with others to create one corrupted skill

Shadow B = Luna C Bloom C
Twist S = Tempora S
Deviance C = Hex C

Noxious C = Luna B
Loftiness B = Stamina CB
Exibition C = Idol C

Alteration C = Form C
Invocation B = Astra B Form B
Culminate C = Astra C

Body Runes = Mind C Phased
Defense S = Dex
Succ = Astra S Reserves

Honestly, thinking about character progress is kinda fun.
>>
>>51858280
Tempora A*
>>
>>51858298
And I forgot to add Shift C which is what turned Tempora A into Twist S.

I think I'll even save my character.
>>
>>51851407

The Answers can probably grant you all of the perks by itself in Life 2.0, and if your smart it'd be very easy to become far more than a mere immortal wealthy shapeshifter with The Journey.
>>
>>51853194

I'd like the original Worm CYOA to be real, but if it actually came true I'd be horrified by the implications.
>>
>>51856180
>took me three times to realise the image for Castle Soap said "Penns Hill" and not "Penis Hill"
Freud is spinning in his grave fast enough to power China.
>>
Anyone have that cyoa where you get transformed into a monster and can choose your form/powers? I can't remember the name of it
>>
File: 1484631402689.jpg (83KB, 620x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484631402689.jpg
83KB, 620x480px
>>51856991
It's all just objects in motion in space.
>Transmutation re-aranges them.
>Translocation relocates them.
>Chronomancy moves them through a different dimension but still just moves them differently in the universe.

Besides I'll need to work my ass off to manage functional immortality while not pissing off anti-mage types, nevermind the timecops.

Besides, I don't mean to angle for plane-shifting so much with Translocation as perma-portals and extending range of teleportation out past the Ooort cloud, and Transmutation will be a mix of personal immortality through body-shifting and bankrolling via chem companies. Chronomancy will be the heavy hitter for me, and time-dialation will probably make for all kinds of loopholes to fix any deficiencies with the other two.
>>
>>51850328
No.
You are.
>>
>>51858629
you need to find yourself a bloodline to join or you're going to die before you master magic of any real potency.
>>
>>51858670
Or cheat and have my future self come back and teach me to complete the stable time-loop that allowed me to exist in the first place.

Though yeah I guess recruitment wouldn't be too bad either.
>>
>>51852956
I feel like Domain Master would make for a pretty swiggity game
>>
>>51858925
We tried, once.

I died horribly.
>>
>>51858925
we did it once, badwrongfun was had between two people, for everybody else was a terrible terrible experience
>>
>>51857991
Ah nevermind, after reading both the instructions and your post several more times I believe I finally understand: all points are influence points which can be bought according to what you can afford.
If the number is colored though, regardless of the plus or minus sign in front of it, it must be ADDED to the respective separate count for freedom and submission points, right?
>>
>>51858956
What are you talking about, I had a lot of fun rolling endless critical failures.
>>
>>51852057
Sacrifice
>Myself

Desire
>Glory

Human Form
>Aspect of Terror

Incarnation
>Humanoid

Abilities:
>Fertility, Infused Weapon, Apotropaic Weapon, Prenumbral Teleportation, Avatar Manifestation>Minion
>Fragmented Self
Shortcoming
>The Struggler

I am become terror. The Lord of Terror exists only for humans to fear it. My terror is mine, and mine alone; I believe it an insult for my majesty to be dependent on any other creature's life or death.
Terror is life. I strike terror into man. My form is awful in its most modest, in its greatest it is a foul mockery of humanity; all the better to bring fear if I am recognizable. My own combative prowess is substantial; how better to bring terror than by brutalizing things they feared before me?
I heard the whispers on my ascension. My death is to come at the hands of one of my children. In truth I actually welcome the day my throne of terror is taken by one greater than I. I thus make it a priority to produce many children. May the strongest take my head.
I won't make it easy though. I can inhabit many bodies; all of them are collections of my own will and power, and I have heard whispers of an insignificant human who seeks to overthrow my reign.
>>
>>51856116
I'm assuming you can't go beyond mana cost? I don't really understand if it's a persistent thing or if it's a one time cast thing. Like, if a Summoner or Ritualist got Immortality, would they be unable to pick up any other spell, or would they simply be unable to cast anything apart from Immortality or what. The rules don't really make this clear.
>>
>>51849662

Absolutely Anonymous
Artistic Awakening: Art
Information Gigahighway
>>
>>51858280
>>51858298
>>51858343
I agree the thought process about how the character would progress is interesting and fun to do.
>>
>>51858477
Heh penis hill, yeahhh that'd be an interesting soap...Just sittin back here in the desert with my freud powered fan...hehehe
>>
>>51856442
To be fair you shouldnt be on 4chan at work or in polite company.
>>
>>51856116
So, does the mana regen a summoner gets from being around a familiar only apply once, or does it stack with other familiars?
>>
>>51859363
Unless you're working for Hasbro's marketing department.

Those fuckers are always shitposting on /toy/ for "research".
>>
>>51856180
>Storm Shower. I almost took the eternal life shower, but fuck cold showers.
>Liquid Soap.
>Cotton Swabs
>Nail Clippers
>>
>>51859438
I mean, if you work as a doujin artist I presume browsing /d/ would be ok too so the special jobs are hardly a good indicator for whats sfw and nsfw
>>
>>51856295
So, does the underwear eat your shit, or do you just crap yourself, or what?
>>
>>51857585
When is hell invasion coming out you fucking goblin.
>>
File: 65247809709820978.jpg (1MB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
65247809709820978.jpg
1MB, 1200x848px
>>51854211

Name: Lindaswen Thereliel (goes by Lindas)

>Lunestier

>Arcane Magic x3
>Summoning Magic x3
>Tactics x3
>Magic Refinement
>Maneuvers x2

>Valerie Bluewood
>Allyce Westhold
>Crale Edwards
>Tennie Northbreed

>The Great Hunt (every year)
>Security
>Bodyguard

>Art/Music
>Paranormal Research

>Bookworm

I was a orphan adopted by Lunestier groundskeeper. A teacher saw that I have strong innate magical skills. So I got accepted in the prestigious magical school.

Hopefully with my summoning magic and tactics I can basically become a general of my own magic army and I can use arcane magic to protect myself and support my army. After graduation my friends and I can go on quests to find treasures and lost knowledge and help protect peasants and kingdoms. After I become stronger, I can take over a old castle as base and start small Queendom of magical creatures summoned from the different planes. Then become a famous mercenary company and have my magic army help settle conflicts in exchange for extravagant gifts and titles.

Eventually have more titles than all those pompous spoiled students at school who wouldn't except me because I'm "poor" and "low class".
>>
Is it too late to post Dark Magical Girl in response to Beri's Magical Girl?
>>
>>51859590
When Half Life 3 is coming out.
>>
>>51859593
>Poor Orphan
>Becoming a general
haha
>>
>>51859552
Most doujin artists browse and post on pixiv senpai.
>>
>>51859668
Nah, go ahead.
>>
File: Dark Magical Girl CYOA 1.jpg (7MB, 1200x8500px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Magical Girl CYOA 1.jpg
7MB, 1200x8500px
>>51859802
Yay!

Without further ado, Nega-Beri's Guide to becoming an evil Magical Girl!
>>
>>51859876
>remembering other name options were Blackberi and Cranberi

Oy, puns.
>>
File: Dark Magical Girl CYOA 2.jpg (7MB, 1200x8500px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Magical Girl CYOA 2.jpg
7MB, 1200x8500px
>>51859876
Also, probably should link it to the Magical Girl post.>>51848964
>>
File: 1486747935933.png (596KB, 800x2190px) Image search: [Google]
1486747935933.png
596KB, 800x2190px
>>
File: Dark Magical Girl CYOA 3.jpg (7MB, 1200x8500px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Magical Girl CYOA 3.jpg
7MB, 1200x8500px
>>51859884
Blackberi. I like it.

Also, if you're there man, Good job. I read your post about reverse-engineering Beri's style. You did good.

Know that despite that me not posting it yet, I've made a build of one of my Magical Girls going rogue after her entire Magical Girl team died and were used to make Dolls.
>>
File: Dark Magical Girl CYOA 4.jpg (7MB, 1200x8500px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Magical Girl CYOA 4.jpg
7MB, 1200x8500px
>>51859913
Fuck. Forgot to link the last post... Meh, they're close enough that no one will care.
>>
>>51859913
I'm not them, but it was pretty neat, aye.
>>
>>51859717

>A teacher saw that I have strong innate magical skills. So I got accepted in the prestigious magical school.

And my army will mostly be creatures i magically summoned myself. So it'd be different.
>>
>>51859884
I prefer Rasberi, considering the color scheme of the evil MG cyoa.
>>
File: Dark Magical Girl CYOA 5.jpg (8MB, 1200x8500px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Magical Girl CYOA 5.jpg
8MB, 1200x8500px
>>51859936
As a sidenote, I actually personally made every member of said Magical Girl team that died.
>>
File: black_betty.jpg (104KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
black_betty.jpg
104KB, 894x894px
>>51859913
>>
>>51859957
True. And it could also be seen as a portmanteau with "Rasputin," if you need a tenuous connection to "evil."
>>
File: 5390_020.jpg (56KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
5390_020.jpg
56KB, 320x240px
>>51859890
What the hell is Deviance even doing in Wicked, anyways? The way you portrayed it should make it 100% a Carnal glamour.
>>
>>51859913
Glad you like it. I hope you found the reverse engineering post helpful.

The story for your MG and her dolls/former team members sounds cool.

>>51859960
That's impressive.

>>51860343
Because you're corrupting people with it. Being wicked and changing their moral alignment and change what they feel and you're feeding off 2 different emotions, one just happens to be sexual, the other is not.
>>
File: brian-matyas-img-3721.jpg (378KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
brian-matyas-img-3721.jpg
378KB, 1920x1920px
>>51848847
What's stopping me from picking a supply craft as my main vessel? Cuz I really want small fast moving crafts something like in Guardians of the Galaxy movie
>>
>>51849662
Absolutely Anonymous + A Pirate's Life For You
Information Gigahighway
>>
>>51853194
Magical Realm CYOA, duh
>>
File: 1475428843673.jpg (71KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1475428843673.jpg
71KB, 1024x683px
>>51860689

Yeah, Sapphoshire would be amazing if it were real.
>>
File: dark mage gal 2.jpg (319KB, 700x851px) Image search: [Google]
dark mage gal 2.jpg
319KB, 700x851px
>>51859876
>Old
>Despair
It's all my fault. I should never have listened to that book. It's too late now.

>Void S (17), Undermine S (14), Abandon S (11), Shadow S (7), Reserve S (4), Defense C, Mental C, Stamina S -> Golem (Obsidian) (0)
I let myself become this heartless... thing. I can't turn back now. Not after what I did.

>Tome (Infestation A)
I was always so weak. You knew that, didn't you?

>Thematic (Void)/Strange Age (Young)
It doesn't matter anymore. Nothing matters anymore. I can't go back.

>Gooey
At least you stayed. At least you still remember me. Not that it'll do any good.

>Purify Rogues/Slay Phantoms/Clean Up
There's nowhere to go from here but down.
>>
File: 1486873518507.jpg (73KB, 540x517px) Image search: [Google]
1486873518507.jpg
73KB, 540x517px
>>51853194
The femdom one and the one where I get to be a girl.
>>
>>51860689
>unleashing all the PVP realms on reality

Better hope there's enough room in dino-guy's place for all of humanity.
>>
>>51860740
Than start another magical realm RP angelanon.
>>
>>51849662

>Camwhore Supreme
>A Pirate's Life for you.
>Information Gigahighway

I'm going to appear as a 10/10 girl on twitch and continue to play the games of and act like the autistic fucktard I am just to see what happens.
>>
>>51860822
and than all of dino-guys dinosaurs go extinct from overhunting and poaching
>>
Has Italics posted their new cyoa yet?
>>
>>51860823

Idk, last one didn't end so well.....
>>
>>51860875
There were more magical realm rp sessions after the first one?

That's news to me.
>>
File: evil grin.gif (998KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
evil grin.gif
998KB, 500x240px
>>51860875
What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>51860822
>Not inviting humanity into my protected pocket dimension realm space of my 20 worlds and secluding them away from harm, thereby becoming their savior as the rest of reality shits itself between muscle wizards, victorian-age lesbians, dinosaurs and post apocalypse mech-warriors.
>>
>>51853496
Pluto
>>
>>51860689
>no slice-of-life series based around the Familiars interacting when their masters are away

Ah, maybe someday, Cain.
>>
>>51859391
I imagine you get the regeneration so long as you are around one of your familiars. It doesn't stack with multiple, but it doesn't have to be your "first" familiar.
I could be wrong.
>>
>>51860875
Just make it so only people who willingly submit to becoming victorian-age lesbians actually change rather than making it mandatory and such after x amount of time.
>>
>>51860794
Awww sniff.
>>
>>51852956
>Overlord
>Battlemage
>Solar Inheritance
>Quiet CYOA
I would play these forever more until I died
>>
>>51861056
If it sounds whiny and overwrought, it's working as intended.

What? You didn't think someone capable of falling to despair just like that was strong, did you?
>>
File: IMG_1225.png (2MB, 1000x5621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1225.png
2MB, 1000x5621px
>>51858569
This?
>>
File: 55F9EA843B29170013.png (585KB, 725x600px) Image search: [Google]
55F9EA843B29170013.png
585KB, 725x600px
>>51860740
When are you going to let me turn you into a mom?
>>
>>51861101
Heh no i thought it was a great write up. Love that you took Golem as your monster girl choice.
>>
>>51859876
Didn't make a build in the original thread

Young
Fury

Acidic S (17)
Tremble C
Curses C
Abandon S (14)
Shadow A (11)
Noxious B (10)
Loftiness C
Exhibition S (7)

Strength S+ (3)
Flexibility C (2)
Agility B (0)

Wolf Lycan

Staff
Body Runes
Elegant

Acid Mini Dragon

Magical Boost

Clean Up
Slay Phantoms
Purify Rogues
>>
>>51860900

There was one rp. It lasted a pretty long time though.

>>51860907

Drama.

>>51861020

I was always open to that idea. But I wouldn't let just anybody in, especially without a chaperone.

>>51861124

No thanks.
>>
>>51861300
>I was always open to that idea. But I wouldn't let just anybody in, especially without a chaperone.
Angel, darling, if you don't want people coming into your realm and making hot passionate hetero love to your women, just give them a spell that freezes and then teleports the assholes out if they try. I still find it odd how you don't even really leave the option open for your women to be curious and want a dicking, but it's your realm, but really? Chaperones?
>>
File: 58271475_p0.png (1MB, 1240x2404px) Image search: [Google]
58271475_p0.png
1MB, 1240x2404px
>>51861124
Don't you have bugs to abuse, DFOposter?
>>
>>51861348

It's obvious that she is afraid that her elves will all revolt after getting a good shag, and that she might not be gay after all. Who knows angel most likely reads Hentai where lesbians turn straight after a supposed one night stand with a guy
>>
>>51861300
Your clock is ticking. Don't wait until it's too late.
>>
>>51861448
I wouldn't go that far, but I still find it odd. At least my concept would let people visit for a while and make the decision to stay or not with the only major 'scrubbing' being violence against their fellows outside of sporting venues at least.
>>
>>51861520

She's also afraid that the guards she would have for visitors would be seduced and defect
>>
>>51861348

>just give them a spell that freezes and then teleports the assholes out if they try

I don't have a problem with that.

>>51861448

I just don't want there to be any risk of harm to them.

>>51861610

But that's not possible.
>>
>>51861635
>I just don't want there to be any risk of harm to them
Why would men=harm?
>>
>>51861102
>Race
Not sure if I should hunt the one I hate or the one I love, it gets lonely in pocket realm.
>Mammillian
>Tracker
>Opposable
>Wallwalk
>Acceleration
>Tentacles
For spots I can't reach.
>Camouflage
>Armored
>Acceleration
>Razor claws
No close the car door bullshit.
>Pheremone Tag
Six hours to hunt time to instill some terror
>>
>>51861683
>Why would men=harm?

Because men would harm the illusion she has over them and destroy the veil of lies she was feeding them

>But that's not possible.

Then why are you so afraid
>>
>>51861683

It doesn't, but there's always danger of rape or other problems. There was like a whole thread about how people wanted to enslave the Sapphoshire girls!

>>51861745

I just don't want to risk anything bad happening and ruining utopia.
>>
File: cyoa BroJesus.jpg (355KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cyoa BroJesus.jpg
355KB, 1200x1200px
Alright, no bashing Angelanon anymore, anons. She has her personal realm that is squicky but theirs. I've seen other realms just as odd and many times more cruel so yeah.

Maybe another cyoa to distract you all?
>>
>>51861774
>I just don't want to risk anything bad happening and ruining utopia.

In other words I was right and you are an evil lying monster to your citizens

>>51861824

I'll stop, fake angel is way more tolerable than the real one. I wonder if the real one killed herself yet. one would hope
>>
>>51850467
Either the superhero with unlimited lifespan and regeneration or the answers and the same perks but make it so in life 2.0 everybody is an immortal benevolent god.
>>
>>51861865
>I wonder if the real one killed herself yet. one would hope

Fucking hell man, that is dark.
>>
>>51861889
>Fucking hell man, that is dark.

Not as Dark as the places her dad used to touch her and besides she was suicidal any way she would be way happier
>>
>>51854041
My 30 hours spent CYOA hasn't been reposted yet.
>>
File: Anti-Nemesis Cyoa.png (280KB, 700x1368px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Nemesis Cyoa.png
280KB, 700x1368px
>>51854041
>>
>>51862086
What was it?
>>
After over a year in development hell, my CYOA is nearly done; the critique i have acquired is now being added in.
I'm happy it's nearly complete.
>>
>>51862280
what's it about?
>>
>>51862280

POST, FUCKER! Bout time we got some OC all up in this bitch.
>>
Sometimes I wonder where I'd be right now if I had stopped being a cunt and actually finished the MECYOA
>>
>>51861972
It's so terrible what happened to her. I just want to hold her and show her that most men aren't bad.
>>
>>51856295
take shapeshift and nightmare waifu, have the waifu kill the people that summon your ass.
>>
>>51862320
Alright, cool your jets, Mr White Knight
>>
>>51862320
>It's so terrible what happened to her. I just want to hold her and show her that most men aren't bad.

I don't, after all the storms she caused in this threads history It couldn't have happened soon enough
>>
>>51862341
I want to slam jam her eggs with my sperm without consent, but you think of me as a white knight if you want.
>>
>>51861824
I guess I'll take bottom left, wouldn't even have to change my life priorities much. You're alright, Jesus.
>>
>>51851474
Celestial
Magic Wisdom Order Defense
Entertainment Creativity

Basically the plan is to make them develop technologically, culturally and magically in a safely from foreing and domestic threats AND ennui. That way, given enough time, they can join me in self-made godhood of some sort.
>>
>>51862290
You're a necromancer, essentially. It's the third of 3 version i've made of the CYOA. The good news is i cut the number of PDFs required in half.
>>51862293
Not yet, i still have a sizeable amount of critique to go through, possibly 2-3 required filled posts to share.
>>
>>51861102
If I kill over my minimum does it still have to be within my chosen prey? If I fill my quota can I cut loose and kill whoever?
>>
>>51862152
Can't they just like, chill out? I don't wish death upon anyone, nor do I want their self painfully warped into a form not to their liking.
>>
File: Time Travel CYOA.png (2MB, 1870x1926px) Image search: [Google]
Time Travel CYOA.png
2MB, 1870x1926px
>>
File: 1463998235235.png (4MB, 1200x7000px) Image search: [Google]
1463998235235.png
4MB, 1200x7000px
Guys, Tok'Haar Gol's new CYOA reminds me of the Lewd Magic CYOA, down to the mechanic for 'spell' slots. Posting the Lewd magic CYOA for comparason. It it's too lewd, apologies.
>>
>>51849662
Absolutely Anonymous
Supreme Overmoderator: Facebook or Google
This Is For Everyone

Execute: CounterNWO.exe
>>
>>51862698
Eugene Schmidt, Kara, Mohommad bin-al-Abdullah, and Rex Hartigan.
>>
File: 1482821391900.jpg (67KB, 564x991px) Image search: [Google]
1482821391900.jpg
67KB, 564x991px
I needed to file a fence down to a razor finish to get enough edge for this.

>>51848964
>>51859876
Older
Well of Will (Passive triggers burst of energy when OOM and Unwilling)
Pit of Despair (Passive drains foes of energy and mana)

Will Rites
Frost B (19)
Motion B (18)
Arma A (16)
Blood C (16)

Despair Glamours
Void B (15)
Undermine A (13)
Abandon C (13)

Physique
Strength S (10)
Agility A (7)
Mind C
Reserves B (6)
Stamina S (3)
Defense(DMG Edition) S (0)

Automaton Features

Sword Tools for the Arma/Void weapon combo, dual wielding.

Elegant/Pure Outfit. Lightweight, easy to move in, Arma defenses work well with it and helps stave off worries about weaknesses or corruption from hanging out on the fence.

Dusk Critter Familiar

>Older is 30%+ to physical skills
>Also 40%- to magical ones.

>Take final boon magical boost for +20 and -15 to a total of only -20% magical and +25% physical.

Still a physical powerhouse but more an apt hybrid for a martial magician.

>Destroy Puppets.
There can only be one...well, for now at least. These failures must be destroyed before they do more harm than good.
>Purify Phantoms.
"Oh no, I'm feeling despair and helplessness, whatever will I do?"
"Oh right, OTHER SWORD."
>Save the World.
Because I live there.

Multi-weapon warrior who slinks through the ground, freezes enemies in place and lays into them while they're trapped with both enspelled weapons at hand and mundane ones floating about her. The human appearance belays a carefully constructed interior of living metal; a tireless automaton left with little emotion or expression save the Will that made her strive for longer, endure more, and persist even after her body gave out.

>Continuation/Sequel character to an old Arma build I made who used spells to bypass their weak body, encased in Arma and working with a Familliar as part of the weapon, presuming demise and refusal of defeat, resulting in a strong-willed Dark Magical Girl with remnants of her old self.
>>
>>51862571
>necromancer

Oh thank fuck, thought you may have given up on it.
>>
>>51862280
>>51862571
Keep us posted! I need some skellies.
>>
>>51862673
No. That's what happens when you come between someone's waifu.
>>
>>51862280
mm I can't wait when do you think it will be done?
>>
>>51863438
All the main updates/transfers are done, now it's a matter of just making some adjustments based on critique i've built up over the years.
It feels weird saying that.

>>51863403
Will do. I'm at 59 pages right now, and i have it able to be split up into 2 PDFs.

>>51863296
Nah, i just haven't been motivated.
>>
I'm making a CYOA to satisfy the needs of my giantess/growth fetish.

Are there any macrofags who require some sort of specific scenario or feature in such a CYOA?

Posting because past bump limit, so whatever.
>>
>>51863493
praise be to our scarabic overlords!
>>
>>51863493
well good luck hoping to see it finished!
>>
>>51863518
i wish to be the giantess
>>
>>51861020
But that's her fetish.
>>
>>51861020
Just ignore her anon and pity her.

Think about it. She has been known in /cyoag/ for almost two years.

She made one pretty princess cyoa that got mildly popular, repost every single one of her builds umpteenth number of times and make the most brain numbingly shallow comments, is a known feminist and misandrist with minor psychological problems such as mild depression, feeling pain when being fucked by a dick, and anxiety issues to name a few.

We know she has a bio related major and works for a company doing bioassay analysis, she has dated other lesbians and has been abused in those relationships, she has participated in failed RP groups.

We know far more about her then she does of any one of us.

And the tragic part is, despite all the hate and derogatory comments aimed towards her. She continues to come back to us without fail.

She comes back us despite the existence of entire social media networks devoted to setting up hugboxes specifically for people of her sensitive disposition.

She's that abused housewife that is so broken in and damaged, she no longer see the exit or wishes to be free ever again.

She is our little lesbian slave.
>>
>>51859187
Look at a class, the class says choose X spells. X is how many spells you choose. Simple as that.

>>51859391
This---> >>51861011
>>
Umm, new thread when?!?!?!?!
>>
>>51861774
>there's always danger of rape
Go fuck yourself on a rusty pike.
>>
>>51856295
What happens if you have Allure and Ancient Armor?
>>
>>51863736
When I make one.
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.