[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking to your dice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (40KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
40KB, 313x470px
If your collection of dice were sentient speaking beings.

>What would you say to them tg?
>>
>>51845416

Why do you always spite me on the important rolls you son of a bitch? You best start rolling right or I'm going to go and get dice who will, and you can say good bye to your comfy case and regular cleanings.
>>
>>51845416
"I wish you existed."
>>
>>51845416
you watched me melt your brother and sisters in the oven, do you really think i'm not gonna do the same to you? your choice is simple, be on my side or become a pile of molten plastic on a cookie tray while your brother and sisters watch from a chair.
>>
IT WAS A TWO PLUS REROLLABLE SAVE YOU FUCK!
>>
>>51845416
"did you have to fuck [friends spouse] so damn hard tonight? what the fuck dude(s)?!!"
>>
>>51845416
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
[incomprehensible sobbing]
>>
Apologise.
>>
>>51845416
"I used this hand to masturbate."
>>
fffffffFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOU
>>
>to my d20
"What the fuck, bro? We just finished a four hour session and the highest number you rolled was a 10."

>to my d12
"I'm sorry I never use you. I promise I'll play a barbarian in the next campaign."

>to my d4
"You are awesome. Keep rolling those 3s and 4s and we'll show these fucks what the smallest die can do."
>>
You've always done right by me, friends.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.