[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Erfworld

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: Erf3_237_900_web.jpg (522KB, 900x1245px) Image search: [Google]
Erf3_237_900_web.jpg
522KB, 900x1245px
Things are happening again.

Predictamancy is the real OP.
>>
>Things are happening again.
Things are just building up to the happening. I swear it's been nothing but a constant build up for a year now. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

>Predictamancy is the real OP.
Yes, yes it is.
>>
>>51843615
This is a really, really shitty comic. Always has been.
>>
>>51844841
I disagree.
>>
>>51843615
Oh... oh, yeah she is off the contract. Time to Talk to Jillian.
>>
>>51845879
She's also not listed as a new GK unit by Parson, so she's barbarian and not held by the non-aggression treaty between GK and Charlescom.
>>
>>51845945
But Stanley knows about the two decrypted casters under the bedrock. The only way he could, presumably, know that is if they are units of GK.
As they were decyrpted at the same time as Marie it's safe enough to assume she is also considered a GK unit.
>>
>>51843615

The thinkamancers talk a big game but I think every discipline gets broken when you dig deep enough. Dollamancers could probably conjure up dolls that can summon dolls forever. Carnimancers are playing the biggest double bluff of all time. And so on. The magic kingdom's just manages a balance out of paranoia.
>>
>>51843615
Ha! Oh yeah, that's a thing.
>>
>>51846146

Yeah, but the thinkamancers have an unmatched (as far as we know) ability to pool their casting resources to cast megaspells in a way that other disciplines can't.
>>
>>51844841
I mean I liked it in the beginning, like back when it was on GiantITP, because back then it was like coherent.
But then they did the story updates in blogs, and the holes in updates, and weird plot points introduced from nowhere and I genuinely do not understand how anyone follows along.
>>
>>51846196
>the story updates in blogs
Those have actually gotten a lot better and have been a nice way of dumping a lot of information in a single update.
>>
>>51846031
>But Stanley knows about the two decrypted casters under the bedrock.
Exactly. He only mentions the two casters. Parson also only mentioned the two casters. Nobody on the GK side has yet to mention Marie. The ones in the bunkers are members of GK, Marie isn't.
>>
>>51844812
They just keep adding more and more gunpowder to the keg. When it finally goes off it'a going to be huge.
>>
>>51846852
Why would she be any different though?
Parson also mentions that he was notified of Marie being decrypted and nothing about how she, unlike every other decrypted unit ever to exist, wasn't aligned with GK
>>
>>51846371
Agreed- that and mercifully easing gap between the writer's capacity for output and that of the artist.

Anyway help me out- where's Marie just gone, Gobwin Knob?
>>
>>51847989
Yes, that's where she went
>>
>>51847989
>Gobwin Knob
Yes, but technically it's "I'm Coming For You Stanley" now
>>
>>51843615

As much as I like Xin's art and think it's very appropriate for the story, I find myself far more interested in the big text updates than the actual comics.
>>
>>51848113
There's far more plot development in the text updates thats for sure
>>
>>51843615
All the magic disciplines are pretty OP from what I've seen. And in Marie's case she seems to have Fate on her side, so she's more or less untouchable at the moment.
>>
>>51843615
>Predictamancy is the real OP.
We don't really know what Marie is casting here, though. It's possible the appearance of the portal is the work of Ivan and Claud, or even due to the capture of Faq which moved the capital (and thus the portal) to I'm Coming For You Stanley. An act of fate, likely predicted by her, but not expressly her doing.

>>51845879
Likewise we don't really know what's happening to this Faq unit. Marie's spell may simply be using fated outcomes to her benefit and not actually count as actions on her behalf for the purposes of executing the contract.
>>
>>51843615

Predictamancy's only good when fate wants you to be badass and awesome.
Once your important fate junk is over, it's useless.
If your fate is to get wrecked, it's worse than useless - it's actively trying to kill you.

Anyway, Marie's got herself a gun and is in jillian's new capital. I'd love for her to just toast jillian here.
>>
>>51843615
Woah, this comic still exists? I stopped reading after he broke the universe or whatever by being able to swear.

How far behind am I?
>>
>>51852586
Less behind than me, I stopped when they changed site and artist, just wasn't the same after.
>>
>>51852586
Pretty far, you missed all of book 2
>>
>>51852623
You've missed nothing good. The author has an ego the size of Tim Buckley and that's about where it started to show. Now it's just a game of "How clever are my puns? SO CLEVER!" mixed with too many irons in the fire. I bet you that chucklefuck Balder still charges his patreon members for a Friday comic that goes up on Sunday.
>>
>>51850256
>It's possible the appearance of the portal is the work of Ivan and Claud, or even due to the capture of Faq which moved the capital (and thus the portal) to I'm Coming For You Stanley. An act of fate, likely predicted by her, but not expressly her doing.

This seems pretty obvious, actually. The city of I'm Coming For You Stanley just became the side of Faq's capital, which means it got a portal. Marie just predicted where that portal was going to appear.
>>
>>51852586
>>51852623

Didn't these happen at the same time? I could've sworn the last page at GiantITP was the Fuck You.
>>
>>51853081
I honestly don't remember, it's been years. Hell, nearly a decade now isn't it?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.