[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1354: The Jumper of High School

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 468
Thread images: 91

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51825079
>>
>>51832446
>Editionless Edition
>>
File: ed91f5ebed13dbe361aee0265f914516.jpg (270KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ed91f5ebed13dbe361aee0265f914516.jpg
270KB, 800x1000px
Street Fighter
> Age: 28 [Rolled12] (6/6)
> Location: Asia [Rolled2]
> Origin: Shotokan Inspired [-200CP]
> Combat Method: Saikyo "Ultimate" Style [Get a Freebie!]
> Eye-Catching: Thighs [-100CP]
> Seems Fine [-100CP]
> Brain Implant [-200CP]
> Restraint Training [-200CP]
> I'm Serious! [Get a Freebie!]
> Clear Intentions [Get a Freebie!]
> Tranquillity [Get a Freebie!]
> On Foot [-100CP]
> Disciplined Restraint [-100CP]
> Monkey See [-200CP]
> Satsui no Hadou [-300CP]
> Fighter's Wraps [Get a Freebie!]
> Extended Stay [Get a Freebie!]
> Misunderstandings [+200CP]
> Strongest in the World [+300CP]

As strongest in the world, it is only right that I use the strongest style!
I will henceforth become a student of the greatest fighter this world has ever known...
DAN HIBIKI!!

> "Sensei, please teach me! I wish to learn from you!"
> "What the f--I MEAN OF COURSE YOU DO! HAHAHA!"

I will spend my entire time here, training underneath Hibiki-sensei and bringing glory to his name!
Even if people attack me, or say I'm a fool, I'll defeat them all, and let it be known that above anything else, I AM A STUDENT OF THE GREAT DAN HIBIKI!!

> Review:
> The world is convinced that Konata is strongest in the world.
> Konata is dedicated to training and utilizing the style of Dan Hibiki.
> Dan Hibiki is Dan Hibiki.

ALL GLORY TO THE SAIKYO STYLE!
>>
>>51832446
JUMPER OF GREECE

Will probably clean up the pdf a bit but this should be the final version of Greek Myth.
>>
Nightmare City! One last review of the perks.

All Perks Here: http://pastebin.com/xdYWVbT4

So you guys can see them all together and read through them if you've missed the other times that I've posted.
>>
Working on an It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Jump. Got two perk trees down, lemme know what you think.

http://pastebin.com/yaZ9Q7Mp
>>
File: 6Vr3OBQ.jpg (301KB, 1279x1600px) Image search: [Google]
6Vr3OBQ.jpg
301KB, 1279x1600px
>>51832446
So, apparently the Gods in God of Highschool are utter dicks. But what about the demons?
>>
>>51832505
King Cow is cool, best girl even.
>>
>>51832482
Formatting's not the best, but other than that it looks good.
>>
>>51832520
Yeah it needs clean up but other then that I think I'm pretty much done.

And I forgot to add the drawback cap again because I am a disappointing failure.
>>
Chunbu Outer Technique is offered as a purchase in Life Howler, so it is almost certainly in the same setting as The Gamer.
>>
>>51832480
This reminds me how do I make it so I can become, with training/time either Gill (Street Fighter III: New Generation) or Seth (Street Fighter IV)?
>>
>>51832562
Fuck that I wanna be like pic related!
>>
>>51832482
Does being able to make phenomena and structures more powerful and complex than Greece make it any easier to imbue items with said microcosms? Can you place multiple microcosms within the same item?
>>
>>51832482
>Blessing of Hygieia
> It would still take something as strong as a powerful God to curse you though.
This could be quantified a bit better. What's a powerful god? The metaphysical might to forge mountains? Demolish continents?
>>
>>51832540
Fira and Firaga are in all FFs. Are they the same universe?
>>
>>51832562
Gil,just buy elemental perk twice. Seth just buy the malleable body and the tandem enging.
>>
>>51832540
There are such things as cameos and similar things with the same name in alt-universes, you know.
>>
>>51832627
One microcosm per item. Will clarify that. Imbuing them is a skill in it's own tight. Being good at building things doesn't make you good at decorating them.

>>51832660
Major Olympian. Curse wise they have enough might to turn people into shit, give them runs of horrible luck, and have them be chased by around by monsters.
>>
>>51832684
According to Dissidia and Gilgamesh yes.
Or at the very least most of them are.
Not that what he's saying is objective proof, but those games are connected.
>>
>>51832714
By a multiverse at best. Different thing from being on the same planet.
>>
>>51832704
>Major Olympian. Curse wise they have enough might to turn people into shit, give them runs of horrible luck, and have them be chased by around by monsters.
Okay, yes. But that's a poor measure of power. Those examples are all well within the abilities of your typical Inheritance Cycle mage.
>>
>>51832730
>Those examples are all well within the abilities of your typical Inheritance Cycle mage.
Everything other than creating from nothing and resurrecting the dead is within the abilities of an Inheritance Cycle mage.
>>
>>51832730
Okay then to put a scale to it, if they can't curse a country they aren't getting through. It needs to be a god hitting you with divine retribution for a curse to go through.
>>
>>51832720
It's probably better if you don't try to argue whether they're the same universe or not, especially when the author is still undecided. That kind of decision making on the author's behalf never really ends well, just like how people handle Nasu's lore updates.
>>
>>51832704
>Being good at building things doesn't make you good at decorating them.
No, but being familiar with something makes it easier to make representations/miniatures of said thing.
>>
>>51832493
Dude, why? None of these weebs even know what that is. Also, call me when you're done with the Charlie perks.
>>
>>51832756
It would be easier to incorporate if you were intimately familiar with it.
>>
>>51832704
So, if you put the Microcosm of Greece in an item, and Greece expands to form a great empire, would the item need to be directly modified? Would there be any change at all?
>>
File: Gill's Seraphic Wing.gif (646KB, 271x205px) Image search: [Google]
Gill's Seraphic Wing.gif
646KB, 271x205px
>>51832562
Gil is Elemental Affinity (Fire & Ice), Tandem Style, and I have no idea for the Seraphic Wing from Pic Related.

Seth is as >>51832695 said just Malleable Body and the Tanden Engine. Perhaps also with the Tandem Style.

They both also might have a form of Monkey See as well.
>>
>>51832780
You would have Greece as you put it in. It's based of Achilles shield which was representing a world that no longer truly existed by the time of the Iliad.
>>
>>51832784
>I have no idea for the Seraphic Wing from Pic Related.
Ki Manipulation?
>>
File: Goku Eh.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Goku Eh.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>51832796
Maybe that or something esoteric, I'm just not sure.

Quick thing for Valeria and NuBee though, if they're here. Are additional purchases of Combat Method still free?
>>
>>51832786
So, does Walker of the Worlds have some sort of overt dimensional travel component, or do you just... end up somewhere, somehow? By walking? Basically, how reliably and quickly can it be called upon?
>>
>>51832817
Nah, it's got a 100cp tag for every one past the first.
>>
>>51832482
Looks good. Any idea what it'd take to get Hera to lay off Hercules? I want to help him out and stopping her meddling seems like a good idea.
>>
>>51832820
It's not overt. You just get there by walking like how people can just walk to the afterlife in Greek myth. It might take a while but it happens eventually.
>>
File: Goku Aha.png (267KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Goku Aha.png
267KB, 720x540px
>>51832823
>>51832823
Ah okay then didn't see it during my first read through. Thanks Val.
>>
>>51832833
No problemo
>>
>>51832482
Can you... go into the microcosms? Does modifying an item through means mundane, magical, or otherwise affect the microcosm?
>>
>>51832836
Does the enhanced durability conferred by Muscle Power apply to non-muscular organs?
>>
File: JC24.jpg (2MB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
JC24.jpg
2MB, 1936x1936px
>>51827549
Drawbacks: Rage From the Heavens, Greed is a Deadly Sin, Special Human, Become God, Clone Troubles (3000)

Seol, South Korea

God, Noxian (2700)

Power: Divine Power

Mythical Life (Free)
Racial Taboo (2500)
Phases of Divinity (2200)
Heavenly Flight (Free)
Canon Companion: Lee Soo-Jin, Xiao Chen (1800)
Young Lord (1500)
Godcycle (Free)
Palace of the First Heaven (1200)
Holy Lineage (1100)
Friendly Sage (Free)
Internal Affairs (Free)
Barbadium Body (600)
Long Live The King (300)
One Hundred Times My Own Power (0)
Saturn Sweets (Free)
Shapeshifting (+400, 0)

SO. Earlier I was contemplating the idea that I was-or will be, or have always been, timey wimey ball-the archetypal inspiration for the Gnostic Demiurge. I'm pretty that here, that is exactly my backstory.

I was accidentally created by the Supreme God, cast down to Earth in a heavenly schism and my reincarnation was quietly kicked upstairs into Nox in the hope that being an earthly messiah would keep me satisfied. Which it did. I spent most of time eating sweets with some purple haired girl who really wants to blow up South Korea. .

And then a splinter faction of divinities decided they preferred me in charge, accelerating my revival around the time the Monkey King started to awaken his own power.

So now it's either become the Supreme God, or be utterly annihilated for the crime of existing. As above, so below; Nox too enters a schism between true believers and heretics. The irony is not lost on me.

There may or may not be a goddess called Sophia in charge of this clusterfuck.

Oh, and since there'll be no need for subterfuge this jump, T͢͜͡H́͘͟͞Ę̀͘ ̀͜͝Ǵ̵͞A̢̕R̸̸̸̢͠L̴̴͞O̷͟͜͜Ć̶́͞K̷͜͟͝ ̵̀͢͠F̧̢̛͞Ǫ̡̢͟͡R̶̨̧͘̕M͝ ̸̶I̛S͝ ̵̨̛́͢D̵̸̡͢É̵͟A̶͜Ḑ̸̨̢,̧̨͞ ̷̸̴̧Ì̷̷N̨̛͞Ş͠E̡̕͡C̴̢T̡̧͟S
>>
>>51832848
I'll have to confer with bee when he wakes up, get back to you on that in a couple hours.
>>
>>51832482
What's the drawback limit? Standard 600?
Also, with the Demigod capstone booster, can we choose a Titan? Or is it just standard Olympian Gods?

Questions aside, this looks really good.
>>
>>51832863
Alroight, thanks.
>>
>>51832859
ASA! So you reveal yourself at last! I knew the Era of Garlock could not last forever!
>>
>>51832859
Aw I liked Garlock... Ah well, so now the cycle begins anew?
>>
>>51832828
Heracles is not liked by Hera because he's basically the biggest and best proof of Zeus's unfaithfulness. She does eventually come to like Heracles after he saves her from being raped during the Gigantomachy.

>>51832838
You can't. Microcosms are a bit of a weird concept. It exists in that things trying to get through Achilles shield have to get through the entirety of the world even though it's only the image emblazoned on his shield. It's kind of like taking a piece of paper and writing shield on it and then having that paper serve perfectly as a shield, it's not actually a shield and you can't forge it down into metal but it can do the stuff a shield does.
tl;dr Greek magic is fucking weird and I'm probably not explaining it well.

>>51832864
Any form of god is available. You can go full primordial if you so wish.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
Not much story for this build. But it's a new build! I think I'll be heading off to Street Fighter next.

Swat Kats Jump 083:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Past Shenanigans [+800]
Aw, Crud! [+000]
Identity: Ace Pilot [-50]
Skills & Abilities:
Rocking Music [Free]
Unassuming [Free]
Scrapyard Skills [-150]
Emergency Maintenance [-300]
Gear:
Origin Outfit (Ace Pilot) [Free]
Milk Supply [-50]
Tool Kit [-50]
F-14 Tomcat [Free]
Scrapyard [-200]
Orb Design Plans [-800]

Companions [-200]
>>
>>51832903
>Any form of god is available. You can go full primordial if you so wish.

can we choose which interpretation of The God we are descended from?
>>
File: 8xen65D.jpg (517KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8xen65D.jpg
517KB, 1920x1200px
So what are are the jumps that allow you to become a member of Greek Mythology or "Greek Mythology"? There's Greek Mythology, Percy Jackson, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Xena. Anything else?
>>
>>51832947
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>51832959
God of War is one.
>>
>>51832961
well Ovid and Hesiod had different ideas about what chaos was like. And I wanted to go with the"unformed mass, where all the elements were Mixed up together in a shapeless heap" Interpretation of Ovid rather than Hesiod's Tartarus like place.
>>
>>51832959
God of High School has a greek mythology. As much as Injustice or Percy Jackson anyway.
>>
>>51832985
Oh yeah that's fine.
>>
>>51832982
Oh yeah, don't know how I missed that. Smite is another.

>>51832988
Well, I specifically mean a member of Greek Mythology or "Greek Mythology". Like, Percy Jackson has demigods and Injustice has Amazons. I can't just have Greek Mythology somewhere in the setting, it has to let allow you to have it in your background.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>51832877
>>51832879
Nah, nah-there'll be no life-changing revelations today. Only violence. I'm still ambiguously, cautiously optimistic about spirals.

I've simply decided to abandon a human avatar for this jump because let's face it-it's gonna get ripped to shreds by the fighting. And hey-founding a religion might be easier if you actually LOOK like a god right off the bat right? Technically pic isn't even my true form though it's the war-tupla manifested from the fear and desparation of my enemies.

I couldn't find an explosion big enough to represent what my true form looks like, so I'm afraid you'll just have to imagine it Malfeas-stealthing the armies of angels, demons and monkeys from behind.
>>
>>51832959
I think Val said something about if you build for a specific Servants build you can become them so that might count for becoming a member of Greek Myth if you build for one of the Greek Servants.

Danmachi does have Greek gods but I don't know if they have anything in common with the mythological version or if they've just got the same name.
>>
>>51832830
I'm now imagining it's something like shadow-walking from Nine Princes In Amber. So long as you're traveling with your destination firmly in mind, the world(s) start subtly (or not-so-subtly) shifting around you until everything matches where you want to go.
>>
>>51832959
Smite.
>>
>>51833010
I assume you could choose to be a God and part of that pantheon.
>>
>>51832903
Not original anon but-drawback cap?
>>
>>51833088
>>
>>51833067
That's how I was picturing it, too. It also reminds me of Cecylene's Hell-Walker Technique.
>>
>>51833088
I think it'd be fine without one. Honestly, looking at the drawbacks taking more than 600 sounds pretty painful.
>>
Wow, it looks like Life Howling has a novel that looks to be much longer than the webcomic. No translation past chapter 6 though unfortunately.
>>
>>51832482
Are perks/items discounted 50% for Origin? Are 100cp perks/items discounted or free?
>>
Give me two jumps boyo's
>>
>>51833172
lost Valley of the dinosaurs and Godzilla
>>
File: chandra_archives_2015.jpg (25KB, 810x539px) Image search: [Google]
chandra_archives_2015.jpg
25KB, 810x539px
>>51833047
>I couldn't find an explosion big enough to represent what my true form looks like

If it helps, photo is a Hubble/VLA composite of MS 0735.6+7421, a supermassive galaxy whose enormous black hole is undergoing the biggest and longest known explosion since the Big Bang.
>>
>>51833167
Yes perks and items are discounted and 100's are free.

Could have sworn I included that piece of boiler plate.
>>
>>51833230
Are there any limits on the nature of the Den of Serpents?
Like assuming they're the same sized area, and the same lethality, are these all fine examples?:
>Our Den is literally an area of radioactive wasteland.
>Our Den is a region where shadows come to life and tear people's souls off and devour them.
>Our Den is a region of wild magic where living spells play havoc with the nature of reality.
>>
Dunno if the anon I was talked to about the IBO jump a while back is still around, but it's 5AM and I'm watching more of it. Had a few perk ideas:

>Archaeology perk for finding huge finds just buried in the middle of nowhere. Ancient stuff, depends on where you with what you'll find.
>After how they found Calamity just fucking buried just under the surface of Mars AND a Gundam Frame with it.

>Some sort of piloting/machine interfacing perk based off of Mikazuki progressively losing more of himself to the machine. Maybe a 'pick a part at purchase, you triple your skill with that part, but lose access to it outside of the machine' type deal?

>And of course the obligatory 'perfect mask' item/perk.
>Vidar is a cool character and we all know who he really is.
>>
File: YHVH_SMTIVF_Official_Art.jpg (479KB, 1280x1460px) Image search: [Google]
YHVH_SMTIVF_Official_Art.jpg
479KB, 1280x1460px
>>51833047
How long until you abandon the anti-spiral form as well and fulfill your destiny?

I want Nocturne to come out already to see what you will do in there.
>>
What skills does the Gamer's Skills perk include? Is it just spells and mundane abilities, or does it include extraordinary or superpower abilities (e.g. if I can fly thanks to a superhero perk, can I train my "super flight" skill to go faster or turn quicker)?
>>
>>51833373
It's meant to be something like creating whirlpools by opening a mouth or spewing poison everywhere you go. It should be a part of your natural biology. Something that causes widespread danger in the area around you using your body. I don't think any of your examples really fit with what it's meant to be doing.
>>
>>51833464
That depiction looks exactly like Christopher Lloyd.
>>
What perks are there to seal powers?
>>
What jumps allow you to teach other people cultivation? I wanted to teach krillin and yamcha something to boost them so they stay more relevant to the situation other than dieing all the time.
>>
>>51833584
If you go to rosario vampire the sealing there is pretty damn good.
>>
>>51833584
the new jump god of highschool has third key but its sealing aspect is only temporary
>>
File: JC25.png (2MB, 791x1152px) Image search: [Google]
JC25.png
2MB, 791x1152px
>>51832482
Drawbacks: Ten Labours, Achilles Heel: Tongue (1500)

Great Artist, age 37

Genius of the Art: Smithing (Free)
Bronze Flows Downhill (1400)
Automaton (1200)
Microcosm (900)
Demigod: Khronos Aion (400)
The Muses (Free)
Cornucopia (300)
Jumper's Argonauts: Elodie (0)
-Great Artist
-Demigod: Ananke
-Genius of the Art: Singing (Free)
-Bronze Flows Downhill (600)
-Automaton (400)
-Microcosm (100)
-From Zero to Hero (0)

...I'm still baffled that the personifications of cyclical eternity and inevitable destiny apparently got so bored of their love life at some point, they decided to mate with humans. One gets the distinct impression the Benefactor suggested it to them.

Aeons (no pun intended) ago, I would make war with imploson warheads on the Olympians for perceived injustice, decadence and pettiness. I am beyond that, now.

I'm not going to attack the Olympians. Personal prowess aside, myself and one other are descended from the two beings they fear above all others. It would be too merciful, to give them a fate they think was inevitable.

I'm going to make most of them irrelevant.

Elodie and myself are descended from the eldest creator entities of this world. Thus, by putting our skills together, firing up her mass production NP and flexing the ol' creator god muscles we can mass produce microcosmic feats of creation emulating the primal emergence of order from chaos.

Forget electricity and plumbing-why offer tribute to a drunken lout, a fickle bimbo and a capricious perfectionist when YOU TOO can power an entire kingdom with the very concept of electromagnetism? Order your divinity-proofing civilisation engines NOW, for only 30 silver denari! Accept a place in the Milennium Kingdom, and conquer the natural order!

(Cont'd)
>>
File: JC22.jpg (67KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
JC22.jpg
67KB, 1440x900px
>>51833673
Of course, as she is also a cosmic personification of justice. It is inevitable through Elodie's power, that the Heroic Spirits summoned from another world-Medea, Medusa and Heracles, among others-who have been gravely wrong by Olympian mongrels will embark on a quest to humiliate them utterly-by subjecting them to the laws of man.

And as I am a personification of eternity, it is inevitable that Typhon and the other enemies of the gods will fight under one banner while their own progeny are still disunified.

>>51833193
That works as a silhouette, actually. Thanks! Really the main challenge is my extra dimensions, but at least that colour scheme's pretty close.

>>51833464
1. Technically I already HAVE? Well, it's more the anti-spiral form has been subsumed into a far greater one like pearl forming around a bit of grit. At this point, it's practically my shadow.

2. WHOA, let's not make any assumptions. I kinda exist outside of destiny extra-hard at the moment, and the family business isn't something you take up lightly. There's a good reason I had a similar opportunity a while ago, but put my divinity in storage to be redeemed post-Spark.

"But DAD, I don't wanna fight all the demons! Just lemme choose my Reason and I can be on my way!" "SON, IN MY DAY WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY FANCY FRIENDSHIP PERKS. WE ENACTED SALVATION THE OLD-FASHIONED WAY: WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE. NOW GO CLEAN YOUR LABYRINTH AND DON'T LET ME HEAR FROM YOU UNTIL THEY'RE ALL NEATLY SMOTE OR SUBORNED"
>>
>>51833230
hey question strength of Hercules specifically notes holding up the sky, are we assuming some kind of fantasy sky in a metaphorical sense or are we talking 5.273×10^17 metric tons?
>>
>>51833617
>>51833669
I think I remember a perk from a recent jump that seals all physical abilities while leaving mental ones intact. Can anyone remember the name?
>>
>>51833767
I'd bet fantasy sky, the ancient greeks didn't exactly rock modern physics.
>>
>>51833795
forget your trip?
>>
>>51833800
He said "I'd bet", he's probably not the jumpmaker.
>>
>>51833838
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
>>
Do namekians need a dragon statue to make dragonballs or is that just an extra thing from dbz? I am trying to choose between dragon statue or some stuff from the other item trees.
>>
>>51833767
The maker said when he was making it that it's the sky as interpreted in ancient Greek Myth meaning that it doesn't apply to the real life sky.
>>
>>51833842
> ask a question
> someone else answers
> "did you forget your trip?"
> "that probably wasn't the jumpmaker"
> "i know"
... were you just being an asshole right now?
>>
>>51833870
Not on purpose, but it's early and I usually have to work and think very hard not to be an asshole
>>
>>51833800
For you

............................................________........ ................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,...................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,.............
.........................,/...............................................”:,.........
.....................,?..................................... .................\,......
.................../..........................................................., }....
................./......................................................,:`^`. .}...
.............../...................................................,:”...... .../.....
..............?.....__...................................... ...:`.........../......
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/..........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}.......
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../..........
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}......... ...../............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”..............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,...
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\............. ...........
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\......................
................................`:,,........................ ...`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
>>
>>51833490
Ok, thanks.
You might want to get someone to spell check the jump once you've finished the final edit.
>>
File: bravoman.png (364KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
bravoman.png
364KB, 800x450px
Jump 0: Marvel
1300/1300(Parker Luck +300)
Student
NOW
NYC(100)

Perks: Elasticity(100), Toughness(100), Body(100), Swinger(100), Friend of the Media(200), Cosmic Fact(300)

Gear: Vibranium(Combined with Body, 300)

AND NOW, FOR THE ADVENTURES OF....BRAVOMAN!
SUPER UNEQUALLED JUMPER OF EXCELLENCE!
[EPISODE ONE: A STAR IS BORN]

[INTERIOR: BRAVOMAN and SPIDERMAN are tied up together onto a ticking bomb HANGING OVER a pit of ravenous sharks WHILE a slowly burning fuse heads towards the rope that binds them.]
BRAVOMAN: Well. This is a pickle.
SPIDERMAN: You're telling me. Got anything to get out of this?
BRAVOMAN: Not really. [He reveals his stretchy BIONIC ARMS are tied in a pretzel knot] Plus, my sidekick's kind of busy at the moment... Seems like this is it, old pal.
SPIDERMAN: I barely know you!
BRAVOMAN: Well, we can fix that right now, as all I can do is reminisce about my origin story while in the face of certain doom...to better establish my character.
SPIDERMAN: Shouldn't-
[But! He was interrupted by an IMMINENT FLASHBACK!]
SPIDERMAN: Wait, what?
[CUE WIGGLY SOUND EFFECTS]

>COMMERCIAL BREAK
>>
>>51834260

[SKY SHOT of Wonder Corp HQ]
[Interior: A bunch of executive types sweating as they look at a giant downward arrow in a meeting room]
CEO-Man: That's it, we're finished...All of our R&D money into Wonderflonium with no payout. Hey, Intern. You know how I like it...I'm going to need a gallon to deal with this.
[YOUNG MAN, HIIRO YAMADA, FORMER WANNA-BE ACTOR, goes to get the coffee as he had NO OTHER OPTIONS DUE TO TOTALLY NEEDING THIS INTERNSHIP TO PAY OFF HIS ACTING SCHOOL DEBTS]
[BUT THERE HE WAS WRONG!]
[A scientist bursts onto the scene!]
SCIENTIST LADY: Sir! We've done it...the Wonderflonium treatment's been tested to work! We even found the perfect subject to show off it's capabilities!
[STRAPPING YOUNG MAN Tommy Greene steps up, showing his resume, a giant laundry list of military and volunteer exploits! A true heroic type!]
CEO-Man: Why...with your qualifications you'd be the perfect mascot for wonderflonium.
TOMMY: Of course, I do need...this.
[TOMMY reveals his requests for becoming BRAVOMAN, the planned mascot character for Wonderflonium. ]
TOMMY: A 7 digit paycheck, a custom Bravomobile, Bravocopter, Mansion with a secret lair...Oh, yes, and this.
[He reveals a highly detailed and expensive suit for Bravoman, based off of the vague design sketch. CEO-Man puts a hand on his shoulder.]
CEO: We can rebuild you, now, we have the technology.
[TOMMY is turned around.]
CEO: But we don't have the budget!
[TOMMY is booted right out of the door]
SCIENTIST: But sir, we still need someone to show off Wonderflonium...And all of our lab assistants are already superhumans from our other experiments!
[CUT to a line-up of various slick cybernetic and metallic superheroes, including one with WHITE HAIR AND HIGH HEELS for some reason]
CEO: If we could find someone totally expendable...
>COMMERCIAL BREAK
>>
For those who took Anartist, what are your favorite creations?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbYPLZrdLfw
>>
File: BRAVOMANPOSE.png (384KB, 426x416px) Image search: [Google]
BRAVOMANPOSE.png
384KB, 426x416px
>>51834285
[HIIRO YAMADA returns]
HIIRO: Sorry, sir, Metron-10 was hogging the coffeemaker, said he was trying to make the moves on it and I was throwing off his groove..
[CUT TO The aforementioned white haired android leaning in to a coffeemaker]
METRON: You come here often?
[BACK TO Meeting Room]
CEO: You, there, intern!
HIIRO: Me?
CEO: How would you like to be the face of Wonderflonium? Our mascot, Bravoman!
[Hiiro gets sparkling eyes]
HIIRO: I'd be honored! (Maybe I can finally get a paycheck!)
CEO: Er..Are you any good at sewing?
HIIRO: I did a bit of costuming in acting school, why do you ask?
[CEO pushes him into Scientist Lady's arms]
HIIRO: Wait, where am I goin-
[Cut to HIIRO screaming for his utter life as liquid metal was poured into his mouth.]
NARRATOR: It was then that Hiiro Yamada's life was changed forever! Wonderflonium began to fill his body and empower every inch of his body, making it strong, durable and flexible...Allowing him to become...
[BRAVOMAN giving a peace pose, in his hand-made costume]
NARRATOR: BRAVOMAN! The super-unequalled hero of excellence, mascot and poster boy for the now ludicrously rich Wonder Corp!
Bravoman: And I even get some royalty checks for the merch!
[WIGGLY EFFECTS END]
Bravoman: And that was how I became- Wait, where'd you go?
[SPIDERMAN is nowhere to be seen, having collected his paycheck for the crossover and leaving BRAVOMAN monologuing alone underwater, while sharks gnawed on his ropes, freeing him.]
Bravoman: Oh, well.
[THE BOMB ticks down to zero, exploding and sending him and the sharks out of the water.]

NARRATOR: WHAT AWAITS OUR HERO NEXT TIME? Tune in for the next grand adventure in:
[BRAVOMAN facing down 4 people with bucket helmets, until both sides turn to face a rising shadow...Boxing box! A cardboard box with two legs and arms with boxing gloves on them.]
"Let's Chromatize! Suddenly Bravo!?"
BRAVOMAN: What kind of rinky dink operation is this!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y_EyZ5H1nI
>>
>>51834021
Holy shit. I had to check the date. Though it was 2006.
>>
File: drsad.jpg (25KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
drsad.jpg
25KB, 480x270px
Has anyone ever refused to become your companion?
>>
>>51834294
A knife that cuts through metal like butter, but cuts through butter like metal.

A fuzzball that causes goosebumps when touched.

A gate that opens up into "paradise"
>>
>>51834335
── ── ── ── ── ── ── ██ ██ ██ ██ ── ██ ██ ██ ──
── ── ── ── ── ██ ██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██
── ── ── ── ██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██
── ── ── ██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ░░ ░░ ██
── ── ██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ░░ ██
── ── ██ ▓▓ ██ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ██ ██ ──
── ██ ██ ██ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ░░ ██ ░░ ██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██
── ██ ░░ ██ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ░░ ██ ░░ ██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██
██ ░░ ░░ ██ ██ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ▓▓ ██
██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ░░ ░░ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ▓▓ ██
── ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ██ ██ ██ ░░ ░░ ██ ██ ██ ──
── ── ██ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▓▓ ██ ──
── ── ── ██ ██ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██ ──
── ░░ ██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▓▓ ██ ── ──
── ██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ██ ── ── ──
██ ██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ── ── ──
██ ██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ── ── ──
██ ██ ██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██ ░░ ░░ ░░ ██ ██ ██ ██ ──
── ██ ██ ██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ──
── ── ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██
── ██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██
██ ██ ▓▓ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██
██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██
██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ── ── ── ██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██ ██
██ ▓▓ ▓▓ ██ ██ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ██ ██ ██ ──
── ██ ██ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ──
>>
A question about Anima: Beyond Fantasy; how would Seeker of Names work with the Great Powers and Cardinal Beasts?
>>
Can someone explain how unlocking someones potential from the dbz multiverse jump works?
>>
>>51834294
>a hammer that cannot shatter, but instead Joins things struck with it

>booze that makes you act like you think you act when you're drunk

> Several Large rugs, the patterns of which are geometrically impossible

>a species of dust mites that sorts Discarded Hairs and skin cells by individual, eventually reassembling them into a life-size Statue of the person that Shed them.

>a perfectly Spherical cube.

>A painting that holds deep personal emotional meaning to the viewer since it will always Seem to display a deeply personal experience the viewer has undergone.

>Recreations of the toys from Mimsy Were the Borogoves,geared toward helping the child develop into a Anartist themselves.

> an assembled unadorned 12 inch cardboard box,which when opened leads to a random assembled 12 inch cardboard box. when closed and reopened leads to a different one, so don't put anything important or valuable inside of it unless you're trying to get rid of it.
>>
>>51834706
They sit perfectly still while you do a silly dance around them. How long they have to sit there depends on how much potential they have to awaken, and if they move at any point during the ritual then you have to start over.
>>
>>51832863
So how hard is it going to be to get the Taboo broken going in with Special Human?
>>
>>51833159
Link?
>>
>>51833767
Heracles holding up myth sky. I'm not going down the road interpreting myths with modern cosmologies brings us.
>>
Is God of Highschool worth reading? I just looked at the last chapter and it looks like every generic shonen ever, coupled with rather mediocre art.
>>
>>51832863
How long will it take with training to be able to do planet pinballs with Wisdom of the Sage?
>>
>>51834656

It doesn't really apply, because they're so powerful they can ignore the rules if they want.

But if you became capable of summoning divine creatures (generally impossible unless you have divine Gnosis yourself) then it would give a decent bonus to summoning them like any other monster.
>>
>>51834336
Tried to invite Dan Harmon on a transdimensional journey, Rick & Morty style.
Made the mistake of going to his mansion at night.
He pissed himself and then tried to shoot me.
>>
>>51834656
Works the same way it does on Aeons and Great Beasts, sorry, I should have figured out a way to state that, I just forgot that there were actually invocations other than Aeons and Great Beasts. It's supposed to basically look at the whole "pacts" section of Invocations and go, "I don't care about those."
>>
>>51832493
This looks like it's going to be great.
>>
>>51835308
So it'd let you summon Ziz, Leviathan and Behemoth all together and let you steer them willy nilly?
>>
>>51835423
If you were already capable of summoning them at all, you could already do that. The perk is broken into 3 parts:
1: You can see true names. (This gives bonuses to summoning and stuff as a side effect of knowing the true name.)
2: You know a bunch of summons, and get a bonus to controlling beings between worlds.
3: You can ignore pact requirements on invocations.

I'm assuming >>51834656 is referring to invoking the Great Powers and Cardinal Beasts through the pacts in Arcana Exxet, in which case 3 applies.
>>
File: JC20.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC20.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
[Peter Pan]

Drawbacks: Another Star: Starcatchers, The Play's The Thing, Forever Neverland, Marooned Moon in the Lagoon, Reign of Darkness (2100)

Rolled Mermaid's Lagoon

Drop-In, age 13

Flying (Free)
Fairy Fluent (Free)
Mother Knows Best (Free)
Shadow Sewing (2000)
Hidden Kisses (1500)
Dreams of Neverland (1100)
Teddy Bear (Free)
Umbrella (Free)
Night Lights (800)
Starstuff (0)

Okay, second star from the left. Should be just around the corner. Straight until...shit, which morning are we talking about? I know it's probably Greenwich mean time, but this is a magical dream realm we're talking about here so what if it's a conceptual kind of morningFUCK MOON MOON MOON TURN RIGHT TURN RIGHT OH SHIT-

-ohhhhh crap. I am SO sorry about that, little girl. I've had a rough couple of decades, I'm new to the neighbourhood and I turned on my gravity well to steer better at the WRONG moment. Okay, everyone drop everything, we gotta lift this moon back into the sky. C'mon, everyone pitch in.

(Cont'd, mostly exposition)

>>51835116
I'm not sure either. All I know is that at least one character has a very winning smile.
>>
File: HEY.png (521KB, 362x569px) Image search: [Google]
HEY.png
521KB, 362x569px
>>51832493
Alright alright alright
>>
Okay, it's a reasonable hour again.

Life howling stuff in the gamer, or separate jump?
>>
>>51835557
>Life howling stuff in the gamer, or separate jump?

More jumps are always appreciated.

Gamer is already large as it is.
>>
File: JC19.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC19.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>51835491
...anyway! For those who aren't familiar with Peter and the Starcatchers: It was basically this edgy reboot to Peter Pan's story, where Peter & co. are actually straight up normal orphans and all the weirdness comes from the Starstuff, of which there's a huge deposit on Neverland (an otherwise normal island). Starstuff otherwise appears on Earth from meteors, and apart from the listed traits is implicity associated with the leftover cosmic energies of the Big Bang; exactly WHAT it is isn't really clarified beyond a few throwaway lines in Secret of Rundoon. I've only just started skimming the 4th book, but it seems the Shroud of Curtana-and by inference, other miraclous artifacts-may have been inspired by it.

This makes it the epicenter of a shadow war between two conspiracies: The Starcatchers, who seek to return deposits of Starstuff via a mystic ritual which summons what is, as far as can be determined, a living tentacle of light to whisk it away into the heavens. Chiefly represented by Wendy's grandad.

And the Others, a gang of surprisingly PG-13 thugs, corrupt nobles and general criminal scum who seek to use it to take over the world. Well, most of them. Their masterminds are a bunch of eldritch darkness beings who manipulate the other Others' greed, and one called Lord Ombra is basically the Darth Vader of the series-even though every book, he gets beaten so badly he actually loses a few powerlevels. He goes around hijacking minds, bodies and so forth. By the 3rd book it turns out they want to launch some stardust into the atmosphere to cause a lot of it to fall-enough to erase all light from the universe. But Peter blows them up with their own rocket instead. Oh, and his animate shadow came from Ombra unsuccessfully trying to jack him in the 2nd book.

(Cont'd)
>>
File: Jumper with Receptive Doves.jpg (122KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper with Receptive Doves.jpg
122KB, 900x636px
>>51833094
Would be nice if there were a few more drawbacks. Maybe something like being lost at sea like Odysseus, or having one of the gods mess with you all the time?

I'm also going to echo that one anon last thread, because a sculpted waifu companion like Galatea or Pandora would be cool as hell

Anyway, preliminary build, still subject to change:

Great Artist [Free] I am sad I can't be a Monster. But the perks for this are too good.
>perks:
Genius of the Art [100] Singing, Smithing, Sculpting?
Automaton [200] Useful. Wish I could actually make people from clay and stuff though.
Microcosm [300] Most excellent. Spears of lightning, armor of mountains, and shields of nations and so on.
Terrifying Visage [100] Intimidation's useful at times.
Receptive Doves [100] This is hilarious. Must-have for my bard build.
Demigod [500] Cool. Who to pick though...
>items:
The Muses [Free] Inspiration's worth more than gold.
Divine Chariot [200] Cool.
Raidable Farm [100] ...okay, that's pretty funny.
>drawbacks:
Legendary [+0] Oh my, yes.
Echo [+100] Ugh.
Achilles Heel [+200] Let's say right between the shoulder bones?
Ten Labors [+300] Bring it on. Gotta get legendary for something... Other than being Zeus 2.0, now with less 'being an asshole'.

>>51833047
>Malfeas-stealthing
So you do 'stealth' through a loud and elaborate song and dance routine? With catlike tread?
>>
File: JC21.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC21.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>51835584
...I'll be honest, I'm rather confused how the drawbacks fit into this particular cosmology.

I guess Sinistra and her daughter...could be a REALLY high-ranking Other (and her daughter? So far, the 4th book is the only one which features a human(?) antagonist with supernatural powers. So if not that, they might be people being puppeted by some of Ombra's colleagues; the darkness beings don't seem to report to anyone else.

The moon-well, it stands to reason with nobody to send back the Starstuff up there and the amount of meteors which pelt it, a LOT of weird stuff happened to it after milennia.

The really weird bit is the island being sentient. It's not, in the books. The only way I figure it could work is that there are TWO Neverlands and the one I have to playfully resist with my mental PDs like a psychic game of No Luka No is the "real" one. While the canon one is the one I hang out on in the jump proper.

tl;dr I've gotta learn how to sew the human shadowpede because a bunch of photophobic terrorists won't stay dead.
>>
>>51835557
New jump.
>>
File: JC23.jpg (214KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
JC23.jpg
214KB, 1131x707px
>>51835604
Now, for most of my chain I've preferred ACTUAL stealth. But it's...kind of hard to stay hidden and quiet when you're made of eternal flame and song. I've got actual elemental poles of song and fire. They are the opposite of inconspicous.

So yes. Yes, at this point that is the ONLY stealth option for my true form.

Except, I use a different tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw
>>
>>51835687
In my head it was more like this with you in the background

https://youtu.be/MFLFCMjlQZI
>>
>>51832482
Still hammering out the specifics, but I'm probably going to be a monster with Myth of the Monster+Demigod. I will be a giant, reptilian creature who walks on its hind legs like a man, occasionally emerge from the sea to rampage, and my Myth power will be a powerful, burning jet of fire and death the shoots from my mouth.

Also, random unimportant tidbit that no-one will care about until some random anon brings it up after it's been setting on the drive for a month, but I want to request the option for females who take Receptive Doves to choose to be the one who gets impregnated. Just in case getting others pregnant makes them feel too masculine.
>>
>>51835604
>So you do 'stealth' through a loud and elaborate song and dance routine? With catlike tread?

I'm sure that there are powers (not involving sound manipulation) to make this work.

Pirates of Penzance's jump when?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdJg6Duzzf4
>>
>>51835604
I wonder how your story would have gone in the ancient Greek myths.

Would you be recognized as a great inventor and unparalleled smith or that one guy that boned everything in sight and spawned a whole generation of monsters?
>>
>>51835750
Knowing the greeks? Both. And he would have been celebrated for both.
>>
When did jumps start giving item stipends? Isn't that kinda cheating?
>>
>>51835860
Around two years ago, I think. It's a well-established idea, now, keep up.
>>
>>51835860
It's not really cheating. It's no worse than a power stipend, it's there to help you in the setting in question when perks might not be enough.
>>
>>51835860
Started with Kamen Rider Neo Hisei One IIRC. Because being there without any Driver or similar would defeat the whole purpose of the setting.
>>
>>51835860
It sort of depends on how its used, in jumps that have double the amount of options like Madoka then its more fairly used, because the 1000CP is meant to work with only one set of options for every origin. More CP spent on Perks means less CP spent on items so giving a items only stipend could solve that issue.
>>
>>51835458
Two questions about Anima.
Does the Duk’Zarist’s weakness to iron go away post-jump?
How manageable would it be as an early jump if I keep my head down, and stay away from Drawbacks?
>>
>>51835946

It's... manageable. Sortof.

The thing with Anima's setting is that all the major supernatural creatures and artefacts were killed or sealed in the past, and are just now waking up. There's also an incipient world war between the various factions in the Empire.

But, it's actually pretty hard to *find* anything supernatural unless you go looking for it! So as long as you're careful, and don't flash your powers near any Inquisitors or Tol Rauko types, then you can probably keep your head down.

If you start making waves, however, then things may get quite tricky.
>>
>>51835902
Think it actually started in Kingsman, but it was only for a specific origin.
>>
File: Great_Leader.jpg (38KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
Great_Leader.jpg
38KB, 720x544px
Managed to come up with another capstone perk for the Kaijin origin in the Showa Kamen Rider Part 1 update.

Eternal Evil (-600, discount for Kaijin)
Where there is Good, there is Evil. So long as intelligent life exists, this is a constant. And now so are you. The Great Leader of Shocker is known for his ability to miraculously return after being defeated by the Kamen Riders time and time again. He has appeared in many forms as the mastermind behind a number of the other evil organizations that exist in this world. Destron, Black Satan, the Delza Army, the Generalissimo of Badan, and others spanning even into the Heisei Era. While you are not anywhere near that level of transcendence, once and ONLY once per jump you can cheat death. When in circumstances where you die and your chain normally would end, you instead reappear in your Warehouse. You are greatly weakened, but you have an opportunity to recuperate and fight another day. Post-Spark you may use this freely as many times as you need to like the Great Leader himself.

In hindsight this was an obvious perk idea and I don't know why I never thought of it before.
>>
>>51836093
Maybe add something about any lost assets being replaced with equivalents? Sure you lost your cybernetics doctor responsible for all your Kaijin, but now you have some cultists who know vaguely satanic rituals instead.
>>
Is Cenanon around? I was wondering what the limits of extreme shapeshifting are in terms of size. Is the description fluff, or is any size possible? How much time does shapeshifting take if I wanted to turn into, say, a building?
>>
>>51836114

Eh, maybe. It's meant to be a generic 1-UP perk.

But I see how your suggestion works thematically.
>>
File: Fables-151-Page-010.jpg (573KB, 2027x1559px) Image search: [Google]
Fables-151-Page-010.jpg
573KB, 2027x1559px
>>51836141
>>
How can I carry America with me between jumps?
>>
>>51836196
What's this?
>>
>>51836196
This is essentially what I was imagining when I read the perk, I just didn't think this is what it was actually offering
>>
>>51836219
Read the filename.
>>
File: 1470399613150.webm (670KB, 550x310px) Image search: [Google]
1470399613150.webm
670KB, 550x310px
>>51836200
America is always with you; it's in your heart.
>>
>>51835946
Duk'Zarist iron weakness is a racial trait. You can negate it by entering an alt-form, but it won't simply go away after the jump's over.

For managable: If you keep your head down and stay away from drawbacks? You... might be fine?

The thing is, for the last little while, magic's been "gone". Most of the supernatural beings were asleep or bound, the three worlds are split, etc. But about half a year ago, Eljared punched the Imperium in the face and broke... something. Now all those monsters are starting to wake up and return. Some idiot near Calista is trying to awaken an ancient dragon, and already woke up one of its spawn, the Black Sun is about to cause a zombie apocalypse, a darkness spirit is about to steal a zeplin in order to try and mug a second one, a pack of water spirits near Fathia are squabbling over an artifact called the Heart of the Sea, there's a spy hiding information in wine near Karh and a powerful demon's about to show up searching for its sacrifice, etc. Basically, while things are still relatively peaceful, the supernatural has returned with a vengeance, and is about to do its best to remind humanity why it should fear the night.
>>
>>51835946

cont. >>51836291

Also, civil war's almost definitely about to erupt, which is probably going to make Church Inquisition activities a lot more difficult. And seeing as those were what suppressed most supernatural activity... Well lets just say that on top of the army killers actually fighting the war, things are bound to get hectic.
>>
>>51836200
Rick and Morty technology can make a man roughly the size of America, It can probably make America man portable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnGLCoAPogU
>>
>>51836291
>>51836319
I thought racial weaknesses always went away post-jump?

So, have good precog so I know when to leave town.
>>
>>51836368
Do they? Well, they follow standard rules for racial weaknesses, whatever they might be in your chain. If they go away post-jump in your chain, then they go away post-jump here.

And yeah. If you want to keep yourself out of trouble, investing in precog is a pretty wise choice. Or taking Saint and joining up with the church, since I don't think they've got anything big about to maim them that I can recall off the top of my head? I can try and check once I have access to my books, but generally: Yeah, keep a precognitive eye open.
>>
>>51836368
Not always, anon. Unless the jumpmaker directly says they do, often times the weakness doesn't go away.
>>
>>51836415
Well, it varies from jump to jump, but off the top of my head, Superman the Animated Series removes the Kryptonite weakness from Kryptonians, and Vampire the Requiem takes away vampiric weaknesses.
>>
>>51836488
Ah. Well in this case, I'm going with a no, not revoked by default.
>>
>>51836368
Just get No Sell from Tsukihime, Primordial from JLD, or that perk from I forget where that lets you build up immunities via exposure.
>>
For summoning from any jump, do I just assume it works post jump?
>>
File: the check.png (146KB, 538x187px) Image search: [Google]
the check.png
146KB, 538x187px
>>51836557
Or get to the point where you can beat the check every time.
>>
>>51832482
Can you note somewhere that the Greek cosmology and understanding of physics was different? I know it should be obvious, but I guarantee there will be people retarded enough to think the perk lets you lift the equivalent of a real-Earth sky.
>>
>>51836686
Shouldn't it actually be more impressive? Since the Greek sky includes everything outside of the earth instead of just the atmosphere? At least I think it does.
>>
>>51836686
Well yeah, it's obviously way more. But this is greek mythology, so I'd imagine most people are aware of how insane it can get.
>>
High school of the dead
the Zed word +100 . This is going to be tricky and annoying, definitely a good 100 point drawback
damned sexy +100 . Remember your married. Remember you're married.
It's all downhill from here. +200 annoying and tricky, this is minutes relative to perception, right?
The expert free . It has the capstone I need. Unfortunately
fashion -200 my knee-high boots are indestructible aren't they?
improvised weapon mastery free for expert fun with a gun
this is reality -300 I need this so bad
Brains... -800 best befriending perk I should've taken this ages ago, Now to kick some zombie ass! And get a counter swarm going
silk everything -50 . This is the life
them survival guide free with expert handy book
them defense kit -50 discount for expert. I am a doctor after all
the plan: rescue as many survivors and build defensible positions for them with auto turrets and everything as I can , exterminate those monsters, wash rinse repeat.
>>
>>51836765
Depends on when you are in Greek cosmological thought. At times they believed different things about the sky. Sometimes it was the entire heavenly sphere, others it was just one of several nested spheres.
>>
Rid-Jumpers!

Let's hear about your Henshin Belts! What powers them? What tricks do they have? Super modes, how they fuck do they work? The works guys, all the works!
>>
File: Elizabeth_mug.jpg (28KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth_mug.jpg
28KB, 533x400px
Besides 'Tireless' from Overlord, are there any other perks that stop you from getting tired?

Not talking about removing the need to sleep, but more like having endless stamina.
>>
Where exactly does the Dreden Files jump drop you in the timeline? It says March 20th 2004, but where is that in the novels, exactly?
>>
>>51836557
>Tsukihime
>JLD
Which one would it be safer to go to first?
>>
>>51837049
Both are equally safe if you don't mess with the big guns and don't abuse drawbacks.
>>
>>51837049
Tsukuhime doesn't have any imminent apocalypses. JLD is DC, which means, like, one a week.
>>
>>51837049
Well Tsukihime is Nasu but JLD is DC. So safe" isn't really a thing. Assuming you keep your head low though, probably Tsukihime?

JLD's plot has several events which threaten the entire population of earth and one which threatens the whole multiverse/timeline on top of the various other things that happen by virtue of it being in DC.
>>
>>51836995
Roughly between books 3 and 4, I think?
>>
>>51837106
>between books 3 and 4
Wow, wtf Wild_Card. Screwing up as usual, I see.
>>
>>51837135
To be fair, those first few books were hot garbage. Wildcard was even nice enough to make it so the jump actually ends around the point where the quality drops again.
>>
So what's the origin of National Treasures and shit in God of Highschool? Is it all crafted? Could you get to the point where you can make shit like Riyu Jingu Bang?
>>
File: sol.jpg (414KB, 1920x1236px) Image search: [Google]
sol.jpg
414KB, 1920x1236px
>>51836931
KAMEN RIDER LUX!

My belt is powered by the power of LIGHT. Which I get from sunlight, or... just produce myself. SHINY!

...I, uh, don't really like having oodles of gimmicks. So I just went for a strong base, instead of tons of tricks.

Pure skill and strength will carry me through.
>>
>>51836931
>What powers them?

several things
1.the awakened spirit of a megadeus

2.It's one of my third circle demons

3.I keep importing it so Around eight different transformation gimmicks. At this point

4. It's part Genesis frog.

5.future plans involve integrating it with the Miniature ACU so it will eventually involve A dark star battery

>What tricks do they have?

a lot,it's not built for power it's Designed to give me a broader combat toolset.
>Super modes, how they fuck do they work?

several different ways.

1.The centipede-robot Crawls up your leg then you pull back its pinchers and the Armour plating sifts around to disperse heat better allowing you to move fast enough that time and therefore velocity no longer have meaning.

2. I Drill into a giant robot to Which then becomes an extension of it.

3. Supercharged by friendship from space!

4.I plug A really awesome videogame into it, then a little robot flies around and adds another layer of plating and some gizmos to it!

5.being part Genesis frog it gives me a lot of space to use with my Prince of space powers.

6.I slide in three dark purple Medallions and it goes adostra! Swarm host! Leviathan! AdSwLe! AdSwLe! AdSwLe!

7.I feed the mouth in front of it A Jawbreaker containing pure star power for extra narrative weight.

8.in an emergency I have the magic,correspondence and evolution Gaia-memories
>The works guys, all the works!

I don't know what you mean by this
>>
>>51837248
Seconding that question, who made all that stuff? Or is it just the usual "legends made manifest" schtick.
>>
>>51835566
>>51835643
Alright. Life Howling jump it is.

Do you want to see anything from Maze Age or Wizardly Tower in LH or Gamer?
>>
File: 1480127369295.png (390KB, 1043x874px) Image search: [Google]
1480127369295.png
390KB, 1043x874px
>>51836931
Kamen Rider Passion.

Created from a fusion of the OOOs and Fourze belts, it is powered by Friendship and Desire! It can also be powered by Lust, but that's a side effect of combining the two belts and has some really odd effects to the Core Medals and Cosmic Switches.

As I can use both Cosmic Switches and Core Medals, their functions have shifted a bit. Core Medals provide passive bonuses to the suit while Cosmic Switches bust out active effects. This makes Core Medals Combos overall weaker, but easier to maintain while Cosmic Switches function like normal.

Kamen Rider Passion's Super Mode won't develop until I hit up NH Part 2. So I'm not sure yet what it'll be.

I don't really have a good picture for what the base form looks like though. Can't find anything I'm totally happy with.
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>51827503
>Last time on Anon's Wild Adventure
"FUCK YOU I HAVE A DRAGON ZORD!"
>This time on Anon's Wild Adventure

Jump 03: Kirby
Origin: Star Warrior [900]
Copy Power: Sword [750]
Perks:
Hyperactive Metabolism
Vacuum Immunity [650]
Dream Power [500]
Star Knight [200] - Sword.

Item:
Star Chariot [0]

I am now adorable. Fear me. Fear my mighty wrath upon this land and fear my GIANT ROBOT AS I VANDALIZE YOUR HOUSES!

…is what I'd be saying if I didn't have 22 years of memories of fighting for justice in my head, Meta Knight less than a few feet away from me, and an absolutely terrible fear of the horror that is named Kirby. So I instead opt to quietly excuse myself and just wander off into Dreamland. The colorful and childish nature of the world belies its sinister nature, and the beast held - OH MY GOD THOSE ARE MOUNTAINS MADE OF DONUTS. FUCK YEAH THIS IS THE BEST TRIP EVER!
>>
File: 1461417616164.png (150KB, 388x280px) Image search: [Google]
1461417616164.png
150KB, 388x280px
>>51837572
Jump 04: Death Note
Age: 12 - Again with being twelve years old?! What do you expect me to do, cry them to death?!
>"It's certainly been working on me."
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
I Can See You
Incorruptible [900]
Private [700]
Immune [400]
God of Death [0]

Items:
Fake ID

So I did something a little unconventional this time and now I can walk through walls while not needing food, water, or sleep any more. I don't even need air - I can basically rest comfortably in the vacuum of space thanks to my last jump. And you know what? That's just what I did. For a moment, I didn't give a damn about where I was or what to worry about - I grabbed the Star Chariot and sailed high up into the sky, then leapt from my seat to just…float. In orbit. Right above planet Earth.

It wasn't my Earth, my home, but it looked so much like it that I didn't care. It wasn't anything like the cartoony Pop Star. It was…beautiful. That tiny blue marble in the void of space, with billions of people walking on its surface. I could see the lights on the dark side of the planet, scattered about like little candlelights.

I don't know how long I stayed there, but I nearly got smacked by a passing satellite from staying in the same spot for too long. I hopped back into the Chariot and realized I had no idea where to go or what to do, and SOMEONE had probably caught sight of the 12-year-old in the magical cartoon chariot.

I got an idea.

"YAGAMI LIGHT. I AM THE DRAGON ZORD OF CHRISTMAS FUTURE FROM THE PAST. YOU MUST REPENT FOR YOUR CRIMES OR ELSE I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU."
>*Loud screaming of a confused Japanese student.*
>>
File: Maid21.jpg (212KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Maid21.jpg
212KB, 850x1133px
>>51837572
>>51837602

Bodacious Babes

From light hearted kirby to edgy death note, that must have been some culture shock huh bro.
>>
>>51836931
> "Kamen Rider Astartes, and with these hands I will grab hold of that blazing path through the Stars."
I began constructing this belt back when Sokichi was still running things, I was just some foriegn newbie fresh from university looking for a gig at the local newspaper, however, when all eyes were off of me, I worked hard to control the SOLU within me and designed the belt that I would use to harness the power of Cosmic Energy. Luckily, I eventually met Kengo and he helped me on the low to really refine the concept of the belt, using the power of the constellations against those who would abuse them.

Which I proved by helping to stop Gemini before things got bad.

> “Astartes! Ignite?”
The belt has an open Switch recepticle in the centre, where the rather large Astartes Switch, a simple cloudy switch with a dial at the front is slid in and the knob turned once clockwise before being pushed in to activate the “ignition sequence”.

[01 / ??]
Sorry, no pics, net connection super spotty.
>>
>>51837651
> “[Constellation] Function Lock!”
The Astartes Belt has a minor passive ability, it can identify and lock on to one of the 88 constellations, and when combined with my SOLU ability, I'm able to basically recreate a Zodiarts Switch...though in this case, I call them ConSwitches (Kengo groaned the groan of ages when I suggested the name, so I kept it), however, it's much more different than before. For one thing, it can't independently transform anyone, all it can do is give my Kamen Rider form a brand spanking new ability and/or weapon, these are shaped by the Astro Bracers and Boots, they channel and shape the Cosmic Energy sent to them by the active ConSwitch.

Plugging in the ConSwitch is a simple case of pushing the knob of the Astartes Switch to turn it clockwise once again to have a recepticle open at the top of the Switch so I can plug in a new function, leaving only the head and button of the ConSwitch visible and accessible. With an anti-clockwise turn and a press, the new Switch and its function is locked in and with a press, ready to be used. As the Belt and Switch is now locked in to the cosmic frequency of the constellation.

> “[Constellation] L-Limit BREAK!”
When I activate the limit break (two clockwise turns, one more press of the ConSwitch's activating button), it overcharges the Constellation's abilities, allowing 1 or 2 hits before it unleashes all that super-charged energy in one go as a Limit Break.

Sadly, as it is the Astartes Switch is incomplete and weak, so it does not have its own Limit Break.

[02 / ??]
>>
File: 1475558427359.png (660KB, 698x840px) Image search: [Google]
1475558427359.png
660KB, 698x840px
>>51837602
Jump 05: FLCL
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
"Master the Guitar in One Millisecond Class!"
"What are you doing?!" [900]
Wildly Strong [700]
Guitar Summoning [400]
"Nothing Ever Happens…" [200]
Epic Soundtrack
Fooly Cooly Skills [100]

Items:
Bunny Suit - …THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS?!
Sunglow Vespa [0]

So in hindsight, removing most of my physical needs and giving me wall-based noclip, shortly before causing Japan to fall into a state of emergency after a giant toku robot scared the living daylights out of a random Japanese student…leading to the JSDF being mobilized and me having to make a retreat to Luna was a sign of me starting to go crazy. And now I'm in a whole world of crazy. But can you blame me?! First it was two variations of Saturday morning bullshit, Dreamland, then Bishonen Detective Drama! I'm so far out of my element you couldn't touch me with a Power Pole!

>"…you haven't even been here for ten minutes and you're already making innuendo."

No, that's not innuendo. THIS is innuendo. Come here, random bystander!
>"W-wait, who are you supposed to-A-AAAAAAAGH!"
Ta-da! I pulled a string rabbit out of your head! NOW SING FOR ME, BEETHOVEN!

>"Well, at least you'll get along with the natives."
>>
>>51837637
I'm thinking of doing the kamen rider decade jump but I don't know a fair way to do it,. Should I roll for every jump? That seems really tedious and pointless. should I roll once? that seems stupidly risky and an oversimplification. Has anyone else done it? I could use some ideas on how to do it
>>
>>51837665
> “Astartes Ignition Overload! N-NOVA!”
Finally completed when I returned to the world (though no one recognized me, which was a kick in the 'nads let me tell you), Astartes Nova was achieved when the Astartes Switch absorbed enough Cosmic Energy, mostly thanks to the Cosmic Switch. It was first used against Taurus and Virgo, barely surviving and managing to save Yuta from his canon “Fate”.

Two turns of the dial Anti-Clockwise, the Astartes Belt locks on to the entire night sky and its innumerable stars. Then, sharing the same resonance with every star in the Milky Way, Astartes is transformed into the higher energy state that is Astartes Nova. In this form, I can still use the ConSwitches, but now they use their over-charged levels of power by default.

In a reversal of the base form however, Astartes Nova can only use a Limit Break when he has now ConSwitches plugged in.

> “Astartes Nova! Limit Break!”
When activated, a spacial phenomena is created around me that lets none of what happens within leak out. You see, Astartes Nova is connected with all the stars of the Milky Way, which makes for a lot of energy running through the suit, and it is all unleashed in this one Limit Break.

“Gamma Burst Kick.”

I usually copied the Limit Breaks of Cosmic States or Meteor Storm, but when Lem Kannagi became the Super Galaxy King, I figured that the kiddie gloves had to come off. Missed school for a week after that stunt though, pretty sure it would have been much longer or even fatal had it not been for my regenerative capabilities.

[03 / 03]
>>
>>51837602
Can Item World be used infinitely, or is there a limit where an upgraded item can no longer improve? Does stepping outside reset your progress, or does it craft a new Item World for the "new" item?
>>
File: Bobby-Confusion.jpg (37KB, 254x331px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Confusion.jpg
37KB, 254x331px
>>51837673

Bodacious Babes

Are you asking me for advice?, gosh I'm honored. I think you should keep the decade jump as the final Kamen rider jump regardless of the others. And I usually take the Kamen rider jumps in order from 1st to last unless one is too dangerous or has something I really want.
>>
>>51837735
sorry I didn't mean to leave in the quote to your post, that was a mixup and stupid on my part.

Although your advice is welcome anyone's advice is welcome. I do not want to do it as the last one since I do want to fuse it with my main driver belt eventually,
>>
>>51837735
also that advice really doesn't have anything to do with my question. It was more about how do I do this without just assuming the win since it is sufficiently difficult and I am sufficiently depowered that that is not a safe bet if it helps a plan on going with The connect route
>>
>>51836582
If you paid for it then sure.
If you didn't then probably not.
>>
File: 1450759357708.jpg (283KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1450759357708.jpg
283KB, 1280x1024px
>>51832863
What's the difference between Phases of Divinity and True Form, do they boost different things? And does buying both of them give you some kind of a Super Divine Demon True Form?
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>51836931
...henshin belts are confusing and ridiculous and I don't use them. The technology is useful, though.

Whenever I get any, I just rip apart the components and reverse engineer them into something more energy efficient. Like using the space-time vortex galaxy thing to build a better gravity beam emitter.

Or using the time-dilating speed thing to make faster mechanical angels.

Or periodically injecting cosmic energy into the new batch of Exaltations as a metaphysical catalyst for Compassion.

If I don't know what to do with them, I just feed them to the Lavosi and hope they poop out something useful. Or the Gauna.
>>
>>51837135
When does it end? Around Ghost Story? Because it was meh, but I thought Cold Days was alright and Skin Games was pretty awesome.
>>
File: Bunny Girl10.jpg (437KB, 780x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl10.jpg
437KB, 780x1100px
>>51837669

Bodacious Babes

Really bro, you're wondering what to do with that bunny suit?, give it to one of our lady companions.Purely for morale reasons of course.Not really

>>51837788

If the worlds are fubar then the only option you have left is to destroy them IF you have no other options
>>
>>51837862
Is...Is that supposed to be Misaka WORST or something?
>>
>>51837862
>If the worlds are fubar then the only option you have left is to destroy them IF you have no other options

well I know that, am I Phrasing things significantly more poorly then usual? I don't think I was asking that question, what did you think I was trying to ask you?
>>
File: 1467078063780.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
1467078063780.png
78KB, 282x300px
>>51837693
It seems to cap out, the cap being shorter depending on how 'ordinary' the item is, while big and legendary weapons have a higher cap. This is entirely in gameplay, though, and I've already started I hate trying to quantify Disgaea. Fanwank it and use the gameplay examples as a template.
>>51837669
Jump 06: Jojo
Era: [Free Pick!] The Pillar Men
Origin: Jovial Joestar [900]
Perks:
Calisthenics
Dynamic Entry
Joestar Secret Technique
Dramatic Persona
Prediction [800]
Hamon:
Steady Breathing
Overdrive [500]
Awaken [350]
Solar Meditation [300]
Infusion [100]

Gear:
Reinforced Clothing [50]
A Full Wallet [0]

This is where…I don't want to say 'things changed', but I think it was where I started taking my actions a little more seriously. Jojo is a silly place full of silly people, yes, but death strikes suddenly and without warning here. There was more gravity behind my actions just because I knew these characters and the dangers involved, and that star-shaped mark on my neck was an indicator I couldn't just escape the pull of destiny.

I was the long-lost twin of Joseph Joestar, and unlike him, I was a bit more diligent about training my 'innate' Hamon ability. It doesn't take long for us to bump into each other…and immediately start accusing the other of being an imposter. We exchange blows - I'm stronger, but he's more clever. Eventually, we formally (and reluctantly) team up to deal with the Pillar Men, and I ended up being a third addition to the Hamon Warrior trio that was aligned against them.
>>
What jumps do we have were Japan's Imperial Regalia exists? God of High School reminded me of them and now I wanna be the ultimate weeaboo and stack as many versions of them together as I can. I know Anima has a scenario for its version of them, but that's way above my pay grade at the moment.
>>
Jump #4, Worm.
http://pastebin.com/tJ4VHvUU
>So, my first go at being a real superhero. My bluff about being a mere Pyrokinetic with minor brute abilities seemed to go over pretty smoothly, and even with my limited abilities I manage to establish a reputation with Sayaka fairly easily.
>I guess my real issue was trying to make contact with Taylor. At first, I tried to contact her with vague messages on PHO that were both too vague and overestimating how much time she spends on the site, letters that got ruined, and one attempt at an alternate reality game. After about a month, I just introduced myself and asked if she want to be friends. We did some non heroing activities like trying to learn how to make homemade sweets (Went Well) and how to design clothes, but vigilantism is always much more important. Our reputation got a lot better with our new member and her ability to find crimes that don’t involve direct danger to people.
>Of course, without Taylor the Undersiders did substantially worse against Lung, losing Regent and the rest being fairly severely injured. Of course, it wasn't all good news for the ABB, given that I ended up killing Bakuda about a week after she joined with a quick stab in the heart, with none of the usual theatrics. While it prevented Leviathan, murdering a human being, rather than a relatively faceless monster proved to be rather guilt inducing, and I found myself working as a healer for a while. While I was working through that, Sayaka and Taylor ended up starting a highly effective monitoring system to prevent crimes in most of the city.
>>
File: 1479838161278.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1479838161278.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>>51837902
I fought with Caesar against Wham, but I ultimately couldn't change the outcome - I was isolated from the battlefield and Caesar died not long after. Knowing I had actually tried to change something but failed…it actually hurt a little. And watching it happen on a screen doesn't really prepare you for watching it happen in front of you. Joseph blamed me. Blamed himself. I don't think we really reconciled until the Kars battle, where I promptly had him rammed into by the Star Chariot before he could use the Mask to 'ascend'.

It's weird, being related to a character you remembered being entertained by and being a fan of. Especially when you have a belligerent relationship with them to begin with, like a pair of bickering siblings would be in reality. We never quite got over our rivalry, but it wasn't as competitive as it was before. I remember attending his wedding and couldn't help but feel proud. Then…my time was up.

I had one last talk with Joseph and Suzie Q before I said something that probably sounded odd for them to hear.

"Goodbye, brother."
>>
File: 160127101959.jpg (252KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
160127101959.jpg
252KB, 1440x900px
>>51837920
>Of course, It's very important to deal with your issues constructively. It’s also important to prevent the Apocalypse from coming to the world you’re on because some Johnny Depp looking Joker Wannabe decides he wants to fuck the world. So after a few months as First Aid. The hunt took me to a small town in the middle of the Country, after about a week of false leads and close calls. I started off with a burst of fire blasts, which was slightly more effective than the formality I expected to be due to Burnscar trying to capitalize on the fire near me and ending up a shish kebab, and my Familiar managed to kill Cherish. My attempts at restraining Bonesaw went badly at first, but then I remembered that she’s a lot more durable than she looks, and suddenly it was fairly easy to incapacitate her in a way that involved a lot more sharp objects and joints. My Familiar made a decent distraction for the Siberian while I tried to kill Manton, but he ran out of health fairly easily when confronted with an unstoppable force, leaving me to try to run past an Angry Cannibalistic projection with only slightly inhuman speed. Luckily, I managed to throw my sword through the van hard enough to kill Manton with only mild injuries. Of course, at this point they clustered together, and began to coordinate. While I did manage to take out Shatterbird with a Lucky Fireblast, the wave of glass she did send my way was incredibly painful, and provided a great opening for the survivors to Bite, Slash, or unleash a variety of creative attacks upon me.
>>
File: tumblr_oilt9qN7xF1vjg8rio1_500.jpg (86KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oilt9qN7xF1vjg8rio1_500.jpg
86KB, 500x500px
>>51837940
>On the plus side, it distracted me from Jack Sparrow’s speech, which I’m sure he worked very hard on for a whole five minutes. It was at this point I realized just how long the day was getting, and decided to delegate some work to a lower level employee, which is to say that I summoned an magical embodiment of my Despair and Personal Mistakes to messily devour them. Of course, I didn’t sit around, but it was pretty hard to compete with the eldritch abomination who wasn’t pretty much out of Mana.
>In the end, only Crawler was left due to the fact that Complete Arsenal wouldn’t cough up a power nullifier, and in fact actively shut down throughout the entire skirmish. After the whole disaster, I went back to Brockton Bay with Bonesaw positioned in the back of my Car, turned her over to the proper authorities with some guilt tripping, sent Cauldron a letter detailing the best/canon method to kill Scion, and proceeded to spend the next nine years trying to help people in need, managing the store, and training up my fire magic. With my information, Cauldron managed to defeat Scion fairly simply, if not easily, with minimal loss of human life.
>At the end of the ten years, I hugged Taylor goodbye, gave her the deed to the store, and proceeded to walk into the Door provided, ready for a world that wouldn’t be this stressful.
>>
>>51837959
World #5: CATastrophe
>So this was a nice vacation, especially after the last twenty years. I started off by placing "That Mysterious Store that Suddenly Showed Up One Day and Might Disappear Tomorrow" on the island I landed on, and spent the next ten years hunting or creating technology to sell, leveling my crafting and cooking skills, and swimming around with Sayaka.
>>
>>51837977
World #7: Jojo's Bizzare Adventure
http://pastebin.com/c3LuRcSq
>Let me start out by saying hell yes, Jojo is awesome. I was Joseph’s younger sister in this jump, and generally stuck around him. Of course, my poor social skills ended up being an issue early on, what with me somehow accidentally punching Caesar in the face as hard as I could upon meeting him, but that’s a fairly minor issue. I tried to avoid causing issues with the plot, which was hard with the Pillar Men constantly trying to murder me while Jojo and Caesar were training.
>Fighting them off was fairly difficult, but the fact that I have Hamon, A Stand, and a grab bag of powers that tailor themselves to the situation was enough to tilt the fights pretty heavily in my favour. After a while, I pierced Caesar with the Arrowhead in hopes of increasing his survivability, which seemed to work out fairly well, if by well you mean the Arrowhead proceeded to pierce his Stand and give him a Requiem Power designed to defeat Pillarmen by just creating miniature suns. Having been made fairly redundant by Here Comes the Sun Requiem, I proceeded to pierce Joseph to give him Purple Hermit Early, work with him and Caesar to find Dio’s Coffin, and easily killed him using Fire Magic and my Stand. At this point, I had pretty much ruined the plot of almost every Part, so I proceeded to spend the next nine years trying to Fuse Vida Von Novikov and English.
>>
File: Anna50.png (192KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Anna50.png
192KB, 600x600px
>>51837873
>Is...Is that supposed to be Misaka WORST or something?

Bodacious Babes

Nope just someones OC character

>>51837883
>well I know that, am I Phrasing things significantly more poorly then usual? I don't think I was asking that question, what did you think I was trying to ask you?

Bodacious Babes

If it was anyone's fault it would be my own for not understanding you correctly, The question you were asking me sounded like you were asking if you should destroy the worlds that were super dangerous or should you just try your hardest and try to connect the worlds
>>
>>51838004
World #7: Ar Nosurge
http://pastebin.com/cNrmxjy2
>So this was a fairly pleasant world, if we ignore the huge waves of Solar Plasma every few months. I tried to help with that using my technical skills and Complete Arsenal based tinker powers, but even that required a lot of material to create my upgraded shells. So I started a company to make them, which was fairly successful, even if I wasn’t the most Charismatic CEO. The company also sold Candy and Clothing. With the Help of the Entity, I greatly improved my Chocolate Recipe over the ten years, and also worked on my technical skills.
Now I need some tosses. Two from here, Two from the IRC, and one that I choose.
>>
>>51838025
Undertale.

Infernal Exalted.
>>
>>51838021
oh no, my question is entirely mechanical and meta- i.e. How do I do a jump with this many things that can go wrong over this long a time with these few powers without either wanking it straight off or guaranteeing failure via law of averages and critical fail rolls?
>>
File: crying anime.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
crying anime.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>51837923
Th...that was emotional.
>>
File: 1487286336367.jpg (464KB, 590x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487286336367.jpg
464KB, 590x800px
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>51838054
Alright.
Rolls
>Lovecraft
>EVO
>Undertale
>Danmachi
>Digital Devil Saga
>Dota 2
>Anything by YJ Anon
>HTTYD
Queque
-Supreme Commander
-Batman
-Infernals
-Arpeggio
>>
File: 1487203247072.png (191KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487203247072.png
191KB, 600x600px
>>51837675
>>51837665
>>51837651

Doin' God's work, Anon.
>>
>>51838139
hey digger, do you have any ideas about >>51838083 ? you did make it after all.
>>
File: 1487149739189.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487149739189.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>51838215

I ain't telling you how to do your chain. All I can say is to walk with honesty in your heart about your intentions. If you go full destroy mode, you can simply treat it as going through the chain again, but having to do a one-time drawback of killing someone with your build to claim it

If you feel unclear, then perhaps you are not ready
>>
>>51838246
>If you feel unclear, then perhaps you are not ready

Thank you,perhaps you are right.
>>
File: Bunny Girl12.jpg (177KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl12.jpg
177KB, 1000x1000px
>>51838083
>oh no, my question is entirely mechanical and meta- i.e. How do I do a jump with this many things that can go wrong over this long a time with these few powers without either wanking it straight off or guaranteeing failure via law of averages and critical fail rolls?

Bodacious Babes

Oh well then the answer is easy and you have three options, Take it as an early jump, Hope for the best, Die At least these were the option I came up for myself
>>
>>51838290
Are you the only bodacious babes anon, or is this a meme thing? More importantly, got any babes with horns?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (85KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
85KB, 453x439px
>>51838246
>animu eyes on a helmet
>>
File: jumpers and stealth.jpg (189KB, 450x511px) Image search: [Google]
jumpers and stealth.jpg
189KB, 450x511px
Have you ever had really silly plans that just happened to work?
>>
File: Cow Girl4.png (765KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
Cow Girl4.png
765KB, 950x950px
>>51838322
>Are you the only bodacious babes anon, or is this a meme thing? More importantly, got any babes with horns?

Bodacious Babes

I have at least one other anon who copies me, I guess it's a meme thing I just like posting Bodacious Babes and of course I do.
>>
>>51838325

You're just jealous cause you know you can't pull off pink and cartoon eyes
>>
>>51838325
They're cute, though...I like the cartoon eyes.
>>
>>51838389
I know ive copied you once or twice but i dont have the bodaciousness to continue, nor have sufficient babes.

Keep up your art
>>
>>51838389
TOUCH THE COW
>>
>>51838389
Nice. I'm always fond of horny girls
>>
File: my soul just died a little.jpg (43KB, 461x614px) Image search: [Google]
my soul just died a little.jpg
43KB, 461x614px
>>51838397
You underestimate my power.
>>
File: Cow Girl3.jpg (340KB, 568x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cow Girl3.jpg
340KB, 568x900px
>>51838322

Bodacious Babes

I also started posting to keep my bro Heavens morale up and to let him know that I'm here and to teach others the truth of Bodacious Babes

>>51838418

Bodacious Babes

Thank you anon

>>51838428
>TOUCH THE COW

BODACIOUS BABES

TL:Note that means Do it now in Bodacious Babes language

>>51838448
>Nice. I'm always fond of horny girls

Bodacious Babes

Got those too
>>
http://pastebin.com/mTnJhXNa

So someone told me to come back with Charlie's perks so I did. Lemme know what you guys think thus far!
>>
File: IMG_0517.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0517.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>>51838455
0/10 not enough tamashi
>>
File: IMG_0518.jpg (230KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0518.jpg
230KB, 850x1202px
>>51838492
That being said I am sufficiently educated in cows
>>
>>51832493
Mackground should have perks for occular patdowns. And maybe a perk called the Sheriff of Paddy's.

DENNIS system could be a slightly sinister seduction perk if it doesn't step on the other Dennis perks.

On a side note aren't the gang all the same age (bar Frank)? May not be worth an age roll if you were at school with the other. Otherwise you couldn't get into the reunion.
>>
File: do it now.jpg (112KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
do it now.jpg
112KB, 595x841px
>>51838389
>>51838428
>>51838492
>>51838562
I need to hurry up and jump Space Station 13 so I can make my own cow-girls as needed.
>>
File: Hashmal.png (153KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hashmal.png
153KB, 600x400px
...Would anyone be interested in a 1000CP/1200CP option to get a Mobile Armor in the Iron-Blooded Orphans jump? They are definitely some of the best tech in the setting and on top of that the HOLY FUCKING SHIT factor associated with them is intense. However at the same time there isn't one loyal to humans, so it is basically fanon.

And if not that, would anyone want a derivative like maybe the drones they have for purchase in the customization stuff?
>>
File: tumblr_ochk9tzQld1rbq23ko2_1280.jpg (233KB, 1280x1773px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ochk9tzQld1rbq23ko2_1280.jpg
233KB, 1280x1773px
>>51838137
http://pastebin.com/q0wh0YxM
>This was a very interesting ten years. Due to my benefactors influence, The planet was covered in rapidly evolving eldritch abominations. The first thing I did was try to assemble a fortress to keep them out, which worked fairly well, but my attempts to assemble the others that would compete were fairly miserable failures due to them being spread out or dead. The few that I managed to assemble were evolved with external influence, along with some random animals. My attempt to Complete Arsenal Tinker some weapons to deal with the living virus went spectacularly, and they managed to take out fair portions of the Alien Lifeforms before being destroyed. Giving my new minions stands worked similarly well, with them adapting to be better stand users. Our territory slowly expanded as we grew in power. Over time, the AA’s adapted, and my minions began to get buds of Complete Arsenal. This continued for ten years.
Pic related is my EVO Form.
>>
>>51832493
Would make sense to be more than a decade given the number of seasons.

Also maybe a drawback where you're transitioning into a cat with bad plastic surgery.
>>
>>51838647
That'd be neat, but they'd have to be really good to justify those prices.
>>
File: 1478940124049.jpg (606KB, 1920x2743px) Image search: [Google]
1478940124049.jpg
606KB, 1920x2743px
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>51838667
Forgot to Roll.
Queque
-Supreme Commander
-Batman
-Infernals
-Arpeggio
Rolls
>Lovecraft
>Arpeggio of Blue Steel
>Undertale
>Danmachi
>Digital Devil Saga
>Dota 2
>Anything by YJ Anon
>HTTYD
>>
>>51838647
I fucking love Mobile Armors.
>>
>>51838671
They're completely autonomous 300 year old things about three to five times the size of a Mobile Suit by volume, and the kind of brutal that translates to effortlessly swatting down inferior opponents. They are so fucking scary that the nervejack control system used in the series locks down immediately upon seeing one, and it hemorrhages the brain to force someone to move against it.
>>
>>51838723
Huh. So anyone piloting one would be seen as The Dreaded? Because if you can bring a Mobile Armor under control, that must make you even terrifying.
>>
File: Holstaur.png (384KB, 1074x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Holstaur.png
384KB, 1074x1920px
>>51838630
>>51838630
>>51838562

>I need to hurry up and jump Space Station 13 so I can make my own cow-girls as needed.

Bodacious Babes

I'll give you a tip, go to DC occult and become a Realm King and choose your subjects to be monster girls. Boom 7 million absolutely loyal subjects of Monster Girls
>>
>>51838779
I like the way you think, Bodacious Babes Anon.
>>
>>51838752
It's not clear if they were weapons acting on anyone's behalf or if they went rogue to cause Calamity War in the backstory, but the one we see simply seeks human settlements out and destroys them. The purchasable option would be one that obeys your orders and is smart enough to not screw you over with careless wording, though.
>>
>>51838647
Hashmal is baller isn't it?
>>
>>51837959
>On the plus side, it distracted me from Jack Sparrow’s speech
>Jack Sparrow
Oh, that is genius. Wildbow did say that Jack looks like Johnny Depp, didn't he? Too bad that Pirates of the Caribbean probably doesn't exist as a franchise in Earth Bet, though. He wouldn't get the joke.
>>
File: Bobby-Without a doubt.jpg (90KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Without a doubt.jpg
90KB, 499x499px
>>51838812
>I like the way you think, Bodacious Babes Anon.

Bodacious Babes

That's nothing. I'm just waiting for bro to finish the Disegea dlc and for Red to finish the Marvel jump and then you will see my plan all coming together
>>
>>51838325
It's less anime eyes and more eight/sixteen bit sprite eyes. Ex-Aid's theme is videogames, so all the Riders are meant to look like they could be pixel art.
>>
File: tumblr_nc08ylHT001r9ee9go1_1280.png (273KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc08ylHT001r9ee9go1_1280.png
273KB, 850x1100px
>>51838680
http://pastebin.com/u9N9A3aZ
>I know nothing about this setting, so I’ll just open "That Mysterious Store that Suddenly Showed Up One Day and Might Disappear Tomorrow" again and kill whatever demons pop up.
>>
>>51836931
Hello.
It's me again.
That's right. Kamen Rider Prometheus, with the Promethium Driver.

It all started in Symphogear, with the Implanted Relic 'Prometheus.' My music of choice was Symphonic Metal. And due to having several superpowered organs powered by Orgels of Origins, the Relic was receiving enough Phonic Energy to be thrown into a perpetual X-Drive, where it began to evolve on it's own as well as receive empowerment from my emotional state.

It truly began the endless cycle of bullshit when I attached the Tri-Memory Driver to the Relic, and Prometheus' exposure to my evolutionary forces via Karma Chameleon + the Imaginos Nanomachines, as well as it's own after the Akame ga Kill teigu import granted it another stack of Evolution and Emotional Empowerment. The evolutionary dumbfuckery fused the two together to be more practical.

My three Gaia Memories are PASSION, DRAGON, and BLOSSOM - the third granting me the ability to spawn cherry blossom trees from wherever I strike, the second giving me a size increase and a flame breath, and the first granting me further emotional empowerment by increasing my PASSION levels and causing a red after-image to be left in my wake.

After succeeding in the Mad King scenario, I donned the Multi-King Driver with the three medals I used to defeat him - the Purple Dinosaur Combo. I won't go into how much that fucking HURT to do so while my body, mind, and Driver struggled to equalize - but we got to a good point. Then we got to Boktai, where my position as a Solar Smith with Lunar Blood allowed me to modify the Driver to channel the four energies of Solar, Lunar, Wild Bunch, and Dark Matter.

blah blah blah EMH import Uru blah blah blah the next fuck-up was in Exalted Mortal Heroes Gauntlet. Where I imported this thing, convinced I needed it to survive, as a Gossamer item.
>>
>>51838647
Given that Hasmal was utterly worthless, no. I mean, if people really want to waste their CP, I guess you can give them that option. But I'd rather have the Plumas, they were actually effective.
>>
>>51838834
It is! Holy fuck that SOUND. Reminds me of the Reaper horns from Mass Effect.
>>
File: 59487040_p0.jpg (285KB, 1000x1246px) Image search: [Google]
59487040_p0.jpg
285KB, 1000x1246px
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>51838929
Queque
-Supreme Commander
-Batman
-Infernals
Rolls
>Lovecraft
>Arpeggio of Blue Steel
>Undertale
>Danmachi
>Digital Devil Saga
>Exalted: Infernals
>Anything by YJ Anon
>HTTYD
>>
>>51838932

As in an item made of dreams and stories and weird Fair Folk shit. Which did not interact well with the belt from Exalted Infernals, the Infernal Battle Armor. That... That shit hurt.

And then we hit the disaster that was Heisei Part 1. Kuugito. My evolution has now spiked with the purchase of both the Amadam AND the Seed of Agito, and I've since skyrocketed past Rising Ultimate, past the point of punching with enough strength and explosions to sink Japan.

Disgaea saw the Prototype Ranger Belt assimilated, meaning I am now further powered by my HOT-BLOODED CALLS FOR JUSTICE, LOVE, AND PASSIONATE LIVING. And we are NOT, I REPEAT NOT, discussing The Driver's Item World. And then Neo-Heisei came along with me obtaining the yin-yang Phantom Cadejo, the half-black, half-white wolf, and in the resultant supplement I snagged all four elemental rings and Infinity. And furthermore, as I discovered I could spare the CP and the agony recently, we attached... The Fourze Driver. and because I had Missing Piece, I have Cosmic States.

Then came Ultimate Spider-Man, where I further displayed a LACK OF FORESIGHT AND SOUND JUDGEMENT by importing the Driver as a Symbiote.

... It all further came to disaster in Metroid, as in the Power Armor section I purchased: Fusion (and imported a sample of ye olde Godzilla I had), and Legendary. Now, Fusion makes the Power Armor even more organic than it was, and open to all sorts of genetic splicing. Legendary means the Power Armor is hilariously modular and customizable, and can take bits and pieces of technology to add to itself. Combine the two together and you see the results of my lack of judgement.

Kamen Rider Kabuto sees the Arachross Zecter and the Hyper Clock Up Zecter added. My speed is now Capital-R Ridiculous.
>>
>>51838945
If the Reapers were completely incapable of killing anyone with a name, sure. Actually, wait, did the Reapers kill anyone with a name? Mordin, I guess, since the damage they did to the Shroud caused it to explode when he was in it, but every other named character died from the actions of the Reapers' servants. Huh. Just realized that. Alright then, I guess comparing the Hashmal to a Reaper is fair, since its servants did a lot more damage than it did.
>>
>>51838025
Minor mistake there: this is Ciel Nosurge,not Ar Nosurge (that one is being worked on by Annete IIRC)
>>
File: cthulhu guitar.jpg (78KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
cthulhu guitar.jpg
78KB, 570x570px
>>51838950
Oh hey, Lovecraft... Have fun.
>>
>>51838959

NH3 sees the escalation further - Gamer Driver, with the Gashats PHANTASM TOURNAMENT and CRIME TIME CITY NIGHT, the first of which is the Monster Gamer whose ability focuses around capturing and taming a pseudo-Bugster, and making it stronger with EXP earned from Power-Ups and fighting other Bugsters. The second transforms the Bugster into a car, whereupon I suddenly get a police uniform. But then we implement the Type-Rider Belt, which means the Bugster merges with my badass car instead and I get the Type-Formula shift car among others which I'm not listing because I'm already past 4,000 word count. And then finally, it's the Ghost Driver - and I took Humanity is Infinity, which means after I write out THAT story blurb I have the Infinity Eyecon (although I'll always prefer to use the one that manifested from mom shortly after I learned the Eyecons).

Gaim sees the Sengoku Driver attached, with a Lockseed made from the Tree of Might's Fruit, and a lockseed made from one of my 1st-Generation Jurian Tree's seeds, locked into place.

And then. Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, whereupon the Driver is imported into Device Customization. And gains an advanced cartridge system, the Blaster System (which with my regenerative abilities I can leave running pretty much 24/7), the Fulldrive form, the Unison System which in tandem with my own spiritual planetary connections (and a custom-made Xtreme Memory) means I fuse with the Intelligence that's found it's way within the Driver, the Boost System, the Bits System with seven total bits (HNNNNNGH THAT FORCE MULTIPLICATION).

All this. Before I got to Ryuki (where I'll probably pick the Survive card), and Decade.

... do you think I've gone too far?
>>
>>51838974
Whoops. I'll change that in the pastebin, thanks for pointing it out.
>>51838975
Jokes on you, I fully intend to.
I mean, I was hoping to have a sword of the cross before I rolled Lovecraft, but what can you do?
>>
>>51838932
>>51838959
>flowers
>insane evolving belt
Hello Karen Rider Shoujo.
>>
Man all these post from English make me want to do a shop jumpchain. Just go around selling items of power to the heroes and villains of a setting. So I will need 8 jumps to start up my multiverse hoping store
>>
I think I'm going to rollfag from now on, should cut down on the paralysis of choice that's been keeping me from making builds for a while. So if I could get eight jumps to toss me to, I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>51839012
Mad Men, Animal Crossing.
>>51839015
Discworld, Supreme Commander.
>>
>>51839015
Assassin's Creed
>>51839008
Minecraft, to help get stuff to sell
>>
So Im jumping dbz right now and I have a LOT of build up to this point, Im a long chain jumper with over 400 jumps in my chain. As a person who is just doing it for fun at this point so my question is, would resurrecting raditz, nappa, and ricoom then converting them to good in an effort to train them and spread good holesome half saiyan families which will then grow up to help make humanity even stronger be a good idea? Or is it a plan doomed to failure from the start?

I plan to use training perks and other perks to let me convince people of what I say and tell them the key to becoming a super saiyan is to gind someone you love and then train yourself as hard as possible to protect them as if they were going to be taken away, technically thats true isnt it?
>>
>>51839012
Discworld, Dragonlance, Sburb

>>51839015
Kung Fury, Actraiser, Elfen Lied
>>
>>51839043
The second post was for >>51839012
>>
>>51839045
Find*
>>
>>51839015
CoCo's Bizarre Adventure
Captain N
Sonic Classic
Kingdom Hearts
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>51839037
>>51839043

Whew, got some tough ones here. Here's hoping I don't roll something super hard for my first jump.

>1. Discworld
>2. Supreme Commander
>3. Assassin's Creed
>4. Kung Fury
>5. Actraiser
>6. Elfen Lied
>7. CoCo's Bizarre Adventure
>8. Captain N
>>
>>51833789
Can someone tell me if there was a perk like this?
>>
>>51838527
Looks really good. You really managed to capture the feel of the show.

The Janitor tree should definitely have something about being actually good at janitoring, since it's established that Charlie is the only reason why the health inspector hasn't shut Paddy's down. Also maybe something about skill at comedy or acting for the Bird tree.
>>
>>51839045
Nappa and Raditz maybe but why do you have Reccoome along with them? I really don't think he is a Saiyan.
>>
>>51839045
>ricoom
You mean Recoome? Why, he's not a saiyan?

Anyway, you've still got a pretty small selection of half saiyans to make humanity as a whole stronger. But at least Nappa apparently was interested in the who saiyan hybrids thing?
>>
Ancilla Anon, you there?
Could you rename your jump to
Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare Jump
so it will be easier to find on the drive?
>>
>>51839127
...Sure? I dunno if I still have the permissions to, but I can try.
>>
>>51839116
>>51839119
I thought recoome was a saiyan, but after googling It appears he is some giant race but not a saiyan. Weird I coulda swore he had a tail in xenoverse.

Yeah its a small start. I will probably need a few more from somewhere, maybe make a couple wishes. Too bad I did not go to greek myth first for that doce perk.
>>
>>51839160
>...Sure? I dunno if I still have the permissions to, but I can try
Thanks. Oh, any real changes from v1.0 you posted here to v1.1 on the drive?
>>
>>51839242
Fixed a few typos and added notes for all the questions I answered in thread. Also replaced the double boost with the text that I also posted in thread. No major changes otherwise.
>>
>>51839015
>going to rollfag from now on
You can do more then just the 1d8. Like add any jump that looks interesting to a list and roll 1dwhatever once a day. Or make more than one list, and do something like
1 is slice of life/casual list,
2 is a magic setting list,
3 is a sci-fi setting list,
4 Modern Earth (at least on the surface),
5 is the historical & rulership/townbuilding jumps,
6 is a roll on the big list of all jumps,
7 is free choice
8 is a list of the really high powered or dangerous jumps.
A jump can be on more than one list as appropriate.
>>
File: JC13.jpg (58KB, 736x308px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
58KB, 736x308px
Just a quick update to-

[God of Highschool, redux]

Drawbacks: Rage From the Heavens, Greed is a Deadly Sin, Special Human, Become God, Clone Troubles (3000)

Seol, South Korea

God, Noxian (2700)

Power: Divine Power

Mythical Life (Free)
Racial Taboo (2500)
Heavenly Flight (Free)
Canon Companion: Lee Soo-Jin, Xiao Chen (2100)
Young Lord (1800)
Godcycle (Free)
Palace of the First Heaven (1500)
Friendly Sage (Free)
Internal Affairs (Free)
Barbadium Body (1000)
Long Live The King (700)
One Hundred Times My Own Power (400)
A Most Divine Constitution (200)
Saturn Sweets (Free)
Domination (+400=600, 0)

Man, it's embarassing to forget you /specifically/ have a perk that does transformations of increasing power.

By the way, if anyone's familiar with this series-is there a good example of what a veteran telekinetic can do? The wiki's half-empty, and all it seems to got is that Jade Emperor guy. Who's ridiculous.
>>
>>51838246

WHAT'S THE NEXT STAGE?
>>
>>51838932
>several superpowered organs powered by Orgels of Origins

How? I need it for reasons.
>>
>>51832482
So what would you say is the absolute maximum, in physical terms, of what you can lift with Demigod-boosted strength of Hercules? Mountains? Continents? Moons?
>>
>>51839692
>Moons?
Whoa there, Heavens. Put your trip back on.
>>
>>51839692
The jump is generic greek myth. See >>51836881
There wasn't exactly an agreed upon weight or even scope of the sky/heavens other than it being sort of comparable to or much bigger compared to the earth.
So basically planet on the lower end to galactic+ on the higher end.
>>
>>51837923
You're supposed to be gone. The thread doesn't want you here. You should leave.
>>
>>51839866
Yeah, but Earth was much smaller then, flat even. So probably more like country-level at minimum.
>>
>>51839881
The thread has told you to kill yourself. Do that.
>>
>>51839910
Nah, even the flattest Earth's were at least continent-sized.
>>
>>51839922
Nice try, Timmy, but you don't speak for the thread.
>>
>>51839968
Neither do you.
>>
Valeria, does Unleashed Potential from DBM make it so you don't need to transform into things like Super Saiyan like it seemed to do for Gohan?
>>
>>51839649
Personally? Design a machine that does what you want it to do first, then I use a combination of the knowledge gained from the Cobra-La Biotechnology background in G.I. Joe and the Biotechnician perk in The Polity to figure out how to convert that machine into an organ or muscle. Was part of the same ploy I used to take Microverses and convert them into a pseudo-organic cell, but that part's WAY more fucking complicated.

After that, just work on shrinking the Orgel and the organ until you can surgically stuff it into your body, and boom. Big two I've got are the Aethersong Cage which supplies me with aether for a Primal transformation, and the other is the Pyresong Shura Engine, which is basically a hybrid of two Super Robot engines from SRW made into a heart-like organ.
>>
>>51839881
Stop jerking off while typing, you're gonna get it in the keys.
>>
>>51839988
That's patently untrue. Maybe you should actually do the relevant research before you make yourself look like a fool. But I'm probably responding to bait, anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (320KB, 950x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320KB, 950x894px
>>51839881
Bodacious Babes

I want him here. He's a damn sight better than you are
>>
File: 72c.jpg (18KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
72c.jpg
18KB, 600x450px
>>51839968
>>51839988
>>51839922
>>51839881

Aww. Cute.
>>
>>51839968
That guy speaks for me. So go kill yourself. Preferably in as messy a way as possible.
>>
Jump # 212 Shamen Kings
Background: Normal Family (100)
Furyoku: 2500
Starting location: Japan
Perks:
*Shamanism (0)
*Normal Person Skills (0)
*Not so Normal Person Skills (0)
*Why can’t we be friends (200, Discount)
*Getting the gang back together (300, Discount)
Companions
*Ghost of Jumper’s Past (Transformers) (0) I have a robot ghost
*Team Jumper Hotspring (200)
* Shaman Eugenics Fiancé X 3 (600)
Drawbacks:
*Night Parade of 1000 Demons (+400)
(I have no idea what I am doing)

Journal # 892

Umm… ok so my wives arrived today from different families as my fiancés to train me to become Shaman King. I am not sure why It’s so important I become King of the Shaman all I know is I have Robot me for a guardian spirit It can also turn in to a jet.

Journal Entry # 894

Well Fuck, So a bunch of Oni destroyed my house and several other houses in the neighborhood… We were able to save everyone and fight off the Oni but there is a principle of the thing. We weren’t able to find out who was behind it or what sadly but it’s time we started looking.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51839910
Proooobably more than that. Logically, since Greece is a country on Earth/Gaea, and there is a shitton of land around Greece, the storytellers probably figured that the Earth and therefore Heavnes were much bigger than a country.
>>
>>51838139
> D-Digger-senpai noticed me...
> mfw I have no face...

Thanks for the Kamen Rider Jumps Digger!
>>
>>51840041
Journal Entry # 924

So we fought our way in to hell today… that was fun. We managed to make it to the king of the Oni. An Oni that had grown so big and powerful it had become a true demon and taken up residence in hell. We sought it out to find out why the Oni were attacking us. He had no Idea… He seemed amused at my frustration to hear that. He asked if while we were there if we were going to train since we are Shaman… I decided sure why not. So we are staying in hell for a bit. Honestly it’s not as bad as I thought it would be.

Journal Entry # 935

So I met a Shaman named Hao during the tournament. He seems like the big bad sort but really seemed more sad and angry than evil. I managed to talk to him for a bit. He tried to incinerate me but it didn’t work. I managed to get him to open up a little. He really hated humanity because of the loss of his mother; Poor guy. It took a while but I think I got him to put his murder everything once he becomes Shaman King on hold for a bit, I asked him to look at the good and the bad of humanity; pointing out the mother he loved so much was human too and pointing out those that fought against him in the name of the ones they loved. It was enough to give him pause. He left to brood. It’s just as well I had some more Oni to deal with.

I actually wound up challenging them to a drinking competition remembering Suika. I can’t get drunk and so I drank until they all passed out then left other shaman to take care of the hung over Oni.
>>
>>51839790
I'm looking for that fgo pic that has Orion weight lifting, but I can't find it.

Would have been the perfect punchline for 'lifting moons'
>>
>>51840038
No, you're not the thread, you're just thread. So he speaks for thin fibers, but not us.
>>
>>51839994
No, it explicitly doesn't. She already answered this. It makes you a static copy of Gohan as he currently is.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51566458/#51570413
>>
File: PatHead.jpg (86KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
PatHead.jpg
86KB, 500x389px
>>51840061
>>
>>51840073
Headpats are gateway drug to heavy petting!
>>
>>51839910
Again, depends on when you are in Greek cosmological thinking. They twigged onto the fact that the Earth was round pretty early, around the sixth century BC. They didn't actually prove it with math until Eratosthenes in 240 BC, which he did so well that we still use his math today. The dude pretty much single-handedly invented the entire field of geography, we've come up with better tools for gathering data but we still use his equations.
>>
File: QsxNmE9.gif (1MB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
QsxNmE9.gif
1MB, 500x388px
>>51840101
Good.
>>
>>51839910
>>51840045
Huh. I didn't think of it before, but Greek myth has some really weird cosmology. I wonder if I can't just fly under the Earth or something.
>>
>>51838990
I-I'm not sure.

Let me be honest. I'm terrified, but curious.
>>
>>51840120
Dude, don't even get me started on epicycles. Do NOT fly into space if you're in the realm of Greek myth, it is a strange and terrifying place.
>>
>>51832489
The perks seem to be up to par with one another for the most part. Reach Out their Hands giving a slight improvement to combat abilities seems a bit weak compared to anti-plot armor and the ability to create some pseudo spirit bomb.
>>
>>51839094
It's not ringing a bell. Was it a drawback?
>>
>>51839910
Nah, man. I would just assume that some things are like reality. I mean, with that model, you can probably retroactively get rid of Australia, but is it worth cockblocking America from existence? Well, I guess, yeah. Fucking Australians, man.
>>
How much of the plot of cyber sleuth can be solved by killing rie/crusadermon asap?
>>
>>51840206
Yeah, usually you can do so, but the problem with having America/Australia still exist is that you're not in the actual ancient Greece. You'd be in the mythological version, so whatever the ancient greeks thought the world looked like... well, that's what you're stuck with.
>>
>>51840278
Well... At least it wasn't a sacrifice made in vain. I'm so proud.
>>
>>51840206
Oh, it definitely is. The ancient Greeks knew that the Earth was the size it is (again, Eratosthenes was a badass), but they didn't believe there were any landmasses other than Europe, Africa and Asia. They believed it was all one big ocean. This belief would be carried well into the Renaissance, and the opposition for Columbus's voyage was not "you'll fall off the edge of the world" but "you'll run out of food and die in the middle of the ocean". Columbus was actually running off of incorrect math for the size of the Earth, which any geographer he asked could have told him. So as far as everyone in Spain knew, mocking Columbus for being an idiot was totally valid.
>>
File: JCARGH.png (263KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
JCARGH.png
263KB, 1280x536px
>>51840142
>epicycles
>huh, what're those? To the wikimobile
>okay this just looks like a bunch of boring math crap, looks like normal astronomy-
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deferent_and_epicycle#/media/File:Cassini_apparent.jpg

WAT

HERCULANON is this canon to the jump? Because if it is, I now know why I almost crashed in the moon in the next jump. THAT IS NOT HOW PLANETARY ORBITS SHOULD WORK. THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T BUILD A UNIVERSE OUT OF FUCKING.
>>
>>51839866
So brawling with Superman/Wonder Woman/Thor is doable if you have that + Demigod?
>>
>>51840308
The ancient Greeks had some dumb ideas about the laws of motion, Garlock. Like, Aristotle believed that inertia was caused only by fluid resistance, and that therefore a vacuum was impossible because anything in that vacuum would have zero mass and therefore instantly accelerate to infinite speed.
>>
>>51840398
I think they're still quite a bit faster than you, but in terms of strength, endurance, and durability? Yes, easily. Or at least for the standard interpretations.
>>
>>51840206
But Australia is basically America anyway.
>>
>>51840430
Is there any way to actually get on comics-tier "I outrun light" levels? Short of time fuckery.
>>
>>51832482
So... Why is Fucking Heracles a drawback again? Seems like a perk, if anything.
>>
>>51840450
DBZ, maybe? Kamen Rider also has some bullshit. Other than that, maybe just do some gene magic with the people who are all that fast.
>>
File: 729.gif (227KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
227KB, 600x600px
>>51840056
My pleasure! Anything to spread the word of Toku!
>>
>>51840468
I'd presume because nobody shuts up about it.

>Hey I just defeated a hydra in the village to-
>HEY EVERYONE HERACLES JUST DEFEATED TEN GIANT HYDRAS
>-dammit
>>
>>51840468
Because it changes the focus of the story. To well-adjusted people, it's not that bad, but...
>>
>>51840405
Oh, following that up, same poster but I forgot to mention it: If you want to see an interesting thought experiment on how that stuff would work, there's a pretty cool sci-fi novel called "Celestial Matters" about a space program in a universe where Aristotelian physics is correct. It's made of a piece of the moon that's been carved off, and therefore is always levitating because it is the natural motion of Selenian matter to orbit the Earth. It's steered with rods of pyrolized gold extended away from the ship, whose concentrations of elemental fire rarify the air and, as inertia is only caused by fluid resistance, thereby reduces the mass of the ship along certain axes and causes ambient atmospheric pressure to accelerate it. The difficulties of flying through Mars' orbit is a major plot point of the middle part of the novel. It's a trippy book, I'd make a jump for it if I could figure out a way for the radically-different laws of physics of that universe to not invalidate anything a jumper might bring in. Like, there are a lot of universes where you can say that all the stuff that's different from our world is just something added on to the physics we have. But you can't say that of a world that only has four types of atoms and where thrown objects move in right angles. I can't even begin to think of how things from other universes would interact with that.
>>
>>51840450

God of Highschool with sufficient training might give you FTL than light speed.Then combined that with Limit Removal x250000(like Kaioken ) from the same series and you should be fast enough to compete with their standard showing.
>>
>>51840563
>x250000 the speed of light
>standard showings
Is this series Suggsverse?
>>
>>51840579
It's a series where the protagonist is Sun Wukong. Suggs wishes his books were this high powered.
>>
>>51840468
It makes you see Heracles as an utterly insufferable prick in case that didn't come across. Like you will have disney Hades levels of hate for the dude and can do all of shit about it.
>>
>>51840579
If it were Suggsverse, they'd be outrunning omnipotence multiplied by the speed of light before they can beat a single mook.
>>
>>51840468
Man, what happens if you bring it to future jumps?
>>
>>51840605
>in case that didn't come across.
It... kind of doesn't. Sounds more like typical ohohoho levels of "hate".
>>
>>51840450
Use teleportation with a unlimited or at least visit other planets range limit.
>>
>>51832493
>Don't buy any perks or items
>Take all Drawbacks

YOU FOOL! YOU GAVE ME SIXTEEN THOUSAND RUM HAMS! NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW!
>>
File: Suggsverse Jump.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Suggsverse Jump.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51840579
No, this is.
>>
>>51840605
Yeah, when it says "annoying", I think a step down from Mean Girls.
>>
>>51840450
You might also wanna check out Sailor Moon or Cardcaptor Sakura. Their feats are fucking ridiculous, especially speed.

There's also Bleach, the Shunpo and Shunko techs are pretty good speed boosts.

One Punch Man should give you a chance to train / modify yourself for super speed.

Anyway, basically pay attention to any series that has people moving so fast that they leave after-images. That's the kinda speed you want to start off at.

>>51840656
> You are Lina Inverse
> Heracles is your Naga
...I never knew I wanted anything more than I want now.
>>
>>51834958
www.novelupdates.com/series/life-howling/
>>
>>51840727
>One Punch Man
Theoretically, could you get Saitama's powers if you were super into calisthenics?
>>
>>51840689
F-Frank?!
>>
>>51840782
Considering there are tons of people that train way harder than him and are still complete scrubs? I'd say it's more something inherent to Sataima than humanity in general.
>>
>>51840616
everyone, everywhere gets to hate Hercules. Also, everything gets multiplied out the bezeejus.

>Hey, everyone, I just defeated Cobra-La, the Biotech secret nation behind Cobra!
Did you hear about the Uber secret nation Cobra La la land? they were the people that used their reality warping powers to dream Cobra-La into existence. Well, Hercules just kicked their asses!

>So, How about I took removed that Taboo from mankind so we can be awesome again?
Wow, every human can fly and throw energy blasts? You mean Hercules put a Super Reverse Taboo on humanity that increases our power by the amount be were nerfed before? Man that guy is awesome. Now we never have to worry about the Taboo again!
>>
>>51840805
It's kinda implied by Crablante and some other things that he is essentially a Mysterious Being/Kaijin right now
The kaijin made of the obssession over being the undefeatable hero
>>
>>51840605
Can you companion him? Maybe do like S:tAS and say that if you manage to get him to tag along, then he's at "normal" levels of power.
>>
>>51840827
>hold that drawback
>go to DBZ
>it applies to Mr. Satan since his dub name was Hercule
>Hercule really does become the savior of Humanity, doing more than Goku could ever accomplish
>and you still hate his guts
>you are the villain now
>>
>>51840827
It doesn't inherently affect or add anything to the rest of the world, though. It only makes it so that he overshadows your efforts, and there's nothing in there about anyone but you hating him either.
>>
Can anyone in Injustice deal with time stops?
>>
>>51840690
This has been a thing for months. Is there any reason in particular why it isn't in the Joke Jumps folder?
>>
>>51840947
Mxy, Trigon, and maybe Raven. I think that's it. At least for the people who actually show up.
>>
>>51832482
> This won’t
actually affect individuals merely the stories told about them, if you give Hercules armor
the Hercules of other worlds will not have that armor they will simply have stories about
how they were armor.

What
>>
>>51840782
Obligatory:
> What powers?

To answer your question though, pick up "Unfairness of Justice" and "Mighty Skill: Physical Training" and maybe, just maybe, you might be able to get something close to Saitama's bullshit.
>>
>>51840782
Not even theoretically, Saitama is a plot device as much as a character. He beats everything and is the strongest being in existence, that's just his thing.
>>
>>51840971
The Spectre also appears in the comics.
>>
>>51840947
Considering the Flash can literally outrun time, he can probably no sell it. Speedforce is bullshit, man.

>>51840985
Wouldn't even getting close make that build drastically stronger than everything else in the jump?
>>
>>51840947
Actually, you know what? The Flash is fucking bullshit. Maybe him, too.

>>51840998
Oh, yeah, forgot about that. He wasn't that relevant though, and then Mxy bodysnatched him.
>>
>>51841017
> Wouldn't even getting close make that build drastically stronger than everything else in the jump?
More than likely, especially if you could get Saitama's input into your training as well. Look at how far Genos and Sonic have come since meeting him.
>>
>>51841017
>>51841029
I get that speed is a pretty powerful ability, but what makes the Flash bullshit?
>>
Jump 34: Nechronica

Drawbacks
>(+200 CP) High School of the Dead
I do love teaching children...
>(+200 CP) Land of The Dead
Just like Animal Crossing, except post-apocalyptic! Yay!
>(+400 CP) Killing Floor
Eh. *Sets up a million gemcraft gems and sends Domon Kasshu and George de Sand to patrol the area to deal with the waves*

Position: Court
Class: Romansque (Specialized in this)

Perks
>Composure (Free)
>Battle Maiden (Free)
>Deranged Gears (Free)
>One’s Many Charms (Free)
>Advice (100 CP)
>Restraint (100 CP)
>Anticipate (100 CP)
>Tactics (100 CP)
>Waltz (100 CP)
>Caress (100 CP)
>Foresight (100 CP)
>Like Clockwork (100 CP)
>Mint Condition (200 CP)
>Moth of the Underworld (200 CP)
>Warm Smile (200 CP)
>Super Strength (200 CP)
>Secret Whisper (200 CP)

Tier 1 Enhancement: Limiter
Tier 2 Enhancement: Scope
Tier 3 Enhancement: Cyborg

Treasure: Wedding Ring

Goals:

Free all the dolls and make nice rooms for them to live in on the ARK. I’m adopting everyone. Get on the ship. (Completed.)

Be the ULTIMATE MOM to the dolls. (Completed.)

Lead a rebellion against the Necromancer and give him to the dolls to deal with. (Completed. They completely tore him apart.)

Work on the ARK during this time so I can make it a fuckbig spaceship and base of operations using robots while I help out the dolls. (Kinda completed? Slimes were around for me to get stuff to work on it but I didn’t really get it finished. Still though, I made some advancement.)

Gain a renewed sense of purpose from rebuilding this world and helping the dolls. (SUPER HYPER COMPLETED 200%.)

Writing: http://pastebin.com/ALfP979B

It's not that long, but I didn't want to clog up the thread with my writing.
>>
>>51840947
Rather then time stops use the power of love to seduce your enemies.
>>
>>51841062
The Speedometer isn't just speed. It's basically Superspeed*Plot*Magic. Flash is almost like the OPM of holding it in terms of bullshit. Basically, anything tangentially related to speed, he can do. Of course, Injustice is generally slightly less bullshit than mainstream comics. Though he can still run at fractional c speeds.
>>
>>51840067
Thanks anon.
>>
>>51840957
Because it's a serious jump that I seriously jumped.
>>
>>51840579
The series seems lacks of strong magics and other 'hax' abilities.

They're strong and fast, but that's it. Just like Dragon Ball.
>>
>>51841062
Don't keep up with DC that much, so some of the details might be wrong, but...

Flash gets his superspeed from having a direct connection to the plane of existence which defines velocity and movement as a concept in the DC Multiverse(s). This means he can basically be arbitrarily fast, and perform any type of supernatural act that can be even remotely explained as derived from velocity manipulation, from turning others into statues that are able to think but fundamentally lack the capacity to move, to vibrating at the right frequency to shifts universes and pass through objects by dodging them at the atomic level, to not killing the universe when he's going at FTL speeds and interacting with normal matter.
>>
>>51841121
I know you're bantng but for real-the maker straight up said its a joke jump
>>
>>51841137
One of the characters is Doctor Manhattan but with galactic scale powers.
>>
>>51841102
>The Speedometer isn't just speed.
Initial D when?
>>
File: Ry45Mjf.png (801KB, 1116x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Ry45Mjf.png
801KB, 1116x1100px
>>51841062
>>
File: 3869628-6451425362-30698.jpg (198KB, 950x1488px) Image search: [Google]
3869628-6451425362-30698.jpg
198KB, 950x1488px
>>51841062
he outran instantaneous teleportation once, it's been implied that he moves at the pace the reader perceives the comic.
>>
File: i fucking hate comics.jpg (94KB, 600x913px) Image search: [Google]
i fucking hate comics.jpg
94KB, 600x913px
>>51841231
>>51841287
And yet...
>>
>>51840450
Well, if we get a Smallville jump that actually offers Kryptonian, then they can move at speeds approaching and exceeding the speed of light. The thing is, it's so hilariously above everything else in the setting that I don't really see how you could justify offering it for less than 2000 CP.
>>
>>51841309
Haven't you ever seen Teen Titans? Slade has Batman levels of plot power.
>>
>>51834909
Probably very, unless you are the Third Key or take one of the canon Keys as your Charyeok. You'd have to find and force one of the canon users to do it for you.

>>51835177
Few decades.

>>51837248
>>51837425
Varies. Some of them are just the same sort of bullshit projections as Noble Phantasms, just copies of ancient legendary weapons floating around. Others were made by people. It's quite unclear on which is which.

Ruyi isn't a national treasure but you could probably eventually make it I guess.

>>51837808
True Form is a single super mode that greatly boosts your size as well and is much easier to maintain, since it won't cost much energy after you get used to it quite quickly. Second and Third Phases of Divinity cost much more energy to maintain but give way more raw power in each of them, with third obviously giving more then second.

Wouldn't turn into one super transformation but you can stack them.
>>
>>51841309
he is quick,not smart maybe?

my daddy always said don't take funny books So God damn seriously,and he would know.
>>
>>51841309
That's retarded. Why are comics retarded.
>>
>>51841309
No one said Flash was the smartest. That combined with his feats and failures makes me think he intentionally gimps himself at times because actually thinking/perceiving things at those speeds would be hell, and has certain prerecorded routines he goes through so he can abuse the speed without needing to stay 100% in the driver seat. This also makes him predictable at times though.
I know it's just comics bullshit. [/spoiler[
>>
>>51841309
One, Deadpool, like the Punisher and Batman, is one of those characters that is excessively, unreasonably wanked. Two, that's Wally West. Three, well, that doesn't change the fact that the Flash actually did that, barring historical revisionism of course. Like, these are events that objectively happened.
>>
>>51841366
as far as I can tell it's because they are created by and for Manchildren.
>>
>>51841372
>Deadpool
wut
>>
>>51841309
Like everything else in Identity Crisis, that scene is best if you pretend it never happened.
>>
>>51841372
Deathstroke.
>>
>>51841394
...Well, that's true too.
>>
>>51840041
Jump # 213 Goat Simulator
Starting Location: Goat-ville

Perks:
*Ragdoll(100)
*Mutator: Goatisaurus Rex (300)
*Mutator: Goatborn (500)
*Mutator Deadgoa7 (100)

Journal Entry # 1024

So I am writing this after the fact. It’s kind of hard to write as a dinosaur, with those tiny arms. Anyways I Didn’t really get to do much of worth, It’s kind of hard getting stuff done as a Tyrannosaurus Rex . I mean I did walk around and break stuff… I tried not to but things are just so fragile. I actually tried to help but the people were kind of stupid. The entire world in fact seemed kind of stupid.

Anyways I gained a Tyrannosaurus Rex form and an awesome Tyrannosaurus Woman form so that’s good.
>>
File: 1408803061002.jpg (351KB, 800x586px) Image search: [Google]
1408803061002.jpg
351KB, 800x586px
Can somebody post the Superman the Animated series jump?
>>
>>51841394
Deadpool Began as literally a rip off of deathstroke.
>>
>>51841394
>>51841398
I mean...to be fair...they're almost the same.
>>
>>51841398
Same guy. Deadpool is just Deathstroke with a sense of humor and in the Marvel universe, the similarities are intentional.
>>
>>51841366
Identity Crisis is one of the more reviled comic events. Deathstroke normally has a fair amount of plot armor, but that page is probably one of the most infamous moments of character wank there is barring shit like 'X kills the Marvel Universe'.
>>
>>51841309
This is the same dude who caught and crushed Green Lantern's fist, ring on and everything. He's obviously much better than he's supposed to be. Must have some magic or some shit.
>>
do we have a re:zero jump
>>
>>51841448
>Must have some magic or some shit.
Yeah, plot armor wanked 1000 times.
>>
>>51841461
Sadly no
>>
>>51841448
>caught and crushed Green Lantern's fist, ring on and everything.
U wot. I don't believe you. I don't want to believe you. Nothing can be this stupid.
>>
>>51841480
Better than that, he was actually starting to override control of the ring before the heroes he was beating on just bum rushed him.
>>
>>51841231
>>51841062
Don't forget he can run through time.
>>
File: SHOCKING TRUTH.jpg (106KB, 476x505px) Image search: [Google]
SHOCKING TRUTH.jpg
106KB, 476x505px
>>51841498
The worst thing is since its comics, I both have reason to believe this actually happened and reason to believe its bullshit
>>
>>51841461
I want meme waifu since it's obvious the MC won't end up with her because the MC always goes for worst girl.
>>
>>51841517
Is that a fucking goatee
>>
>>51841545
It was the early 90s, Wally had some terrible fashion sense. He shaved it eventually, thank god. I'm pretty sure a beard that awful was a serious risk to his secret identity.
>>
>>51841537

Elsa Granhiert
>>
>>51841537
Meme waifu?
>>
>>51841351
Hey, Val, exactly how durable does the God Capstone item make us? Could we shrug off planet busting attacks?
>>
>>51841530
There was a while where DC was really trying to push Deathstroke as this big evil mastermind who could do anything with the power of planning and sheer bloody mindedness, sort of a villainous counterpart to Batman. As such, he got his own equivalent of Batman's plot armor. It was dumb. Deathstroke's thing was always that he was just a mercenary, he wasn't the sort to come up with any evil schemes of his own. Evil plots are bad for business, the worst he'll do is eliminate people who are in his way.
>>
>>51841625
>>51841614
Rem.
>>
>>51841636
WE GOTTA PUSH DEATHSTROKE FOR SUMMERSLAM
>>
>>51841628
Yes that is what it describes it as doing in the description. They'll eventually start making some tiny cracks if the person focuses a bunch of blows in one specific spot.
>>
>>51841309
Slade has mastered the trick of making Flash impale himself on what are by his perspective statues. A true genius of fighting.
>>
>>51841707
...I somehow missed that. Whoops.

>eventually start making tiny cracks if they hit a specific spot multiple times
Wow, that's some crazy durable metal. Thanks, Val. Oh, also, if we train the power given by Young Lord, will we gain access to more Angel/Nephilim soldiers?
>>
>>51840605
Mate, you really need to say which way Strength of Hercules goes. Such a large variation (continent to cosmos, based on thousands of years of conflicting stories) is not ideal for a perk, which are supposed to provide solid boosts, but leaving it open like that is by its nature going to encourage powerwanking. You don't have to say "this is how the world works" but it needs to be clear what the perk actually allows you to do, regardless of how you compare to someone else.
>>
>>51840186
...I'm fairly certain it was a perk.
>>
>>51841652
no i was saying i want to have Elsa Granhiert meet my friend jibril i think they'll hit it off
>>
>>51841775
No worries. Yeah, it's pretty nuts.

Yeah, as your power increases you'll be able to summon more. Probably tops out at a few hundred million Nephilim or a few billion angels though. Heaven only has so much to give and all.
>>
>>51841789
There are plenty of perks that give vague powerlevels. And given the bizarre, borderline conceptual levels of strength that lifting the sky, pushing aways rivers, or killing people as fast as Fate implies, giving a solid answer is basically impossible. The fact that the jump in question isn't based on a specific instance of Greek Myth only makes that worse.
>>
>>51841880
Oh hey, cool-

>top at around a few hundred million nephilim/few billion angels
W-what? That's a lot of mooks...thanks Val, now I have the perfect army for CONQUEST!
>>
>>51841934
It'll take a while to get to that level but yeah, you can eventually do the whole "All the armies of heaven" schtick.

Not worth that much in jump since there's a number of characters that have wiped out that many mooks in single panels of the comic
>>
>>51841897
Okay, but from an intra-jump balance perspective, everything else has clear limits, while this perk can be wanked to be orders of magnitude higher than everything else literally by saying that one random story is correct. Microcosm can take decades to condense anything greater than Greece into a less-powerful form. This can make you Superman by fiddling with wording.
>>
>>51841952
How strong are angels/nephilim, anyway? I'd assume even the former would stomp most humans into the ground, and I think the jump says the latter group pulverizes skyscrapers?
>>
>>51842016
Depends on if the taboo is on or not. Without relating to humans, Angels are probably a few times stronger then the average human and can fly but they're still weak enough to be slaughtered enmass even with the taboo active by the stronger humans. Without it I'd say humans with mundane weapons could probably fight and kill them.

Nephilim are generally as big as tall office buildings with swords to match. They're as strong as you'd think based on their size and just as fast. With the taboo on, the strongest human Taejin Jin had trouble fighting just one. With it off, way weaker humans then him, Like Park Mujin/The Six, were able to one shot them with ease.

So like...Nephilim are credible threats even with the taboo off, in that they're probably greater then anything less then a nuke and one could probably wreck a city if you give it a few hours to stomp everything over without being attacked. But they're still ultimately mooks and not like, mountain busting badasses or anything.
>>
>>51841974
Microcosm is also way more versatile though. Strength has it beat by raw power, but that's basically all the perk does. And where are you getting decades to get something greater than Greece anyways? The only mention I could find of that is modifying a microcosm from it's original version with the capstone booster.
>>
>>51841517
But wait. How is Superman there to mourn the earth if the sun turned into a red giant?
>>
>>51842079
Huh. Neat.
>>
>>51841880
What happens if a Demon takes it?
>>
>>51842079
>>51842127
Oh, I forgot to say this: thanks for letting me know, Val.
>>
>>51842091
He's mourning it as it turns into a red giant. Just at the very end.
>>
Other than the one from DC Occult are there any good perks for making me immune to madness?
>>
>>51842189
expired pasta from generic creepypasta
>>
>>51841707
Damn. Combine this a healing factor and you can basically shrug off anything short of conceptual attacks. May have to change my build.
>>
>>51842090
Okay, let's look at the boosted capstones. Myth of a Monster increases your size, over a relatively long period of time, just giving (maybe) proportional strength. Strength of Hercules has you potentially shrugging off planet crackers, with commensurate speed and strength. Microcosm can get there eventually with a lot of time and effort, still far below those. You could literally go and solve most problems with SoH before you even made a piece of a microcosm. Walker is decent, however.

It seriously approaches OTB because Soh isn't limited in the same ways as everything else.
>>
>>51842127
>>51842141
No worries.

>>51842137
Same thing. It's a perk so the angels/nephilim aren't strictly the ones actually in heaven, since you can still summon them as a God to fight with you even if you're fighting other Gods.

Paint it as a rogue faction of heavenly beings if you like.
>>
>>51842234
Just starting the series, is the Monkey King a Demon or God?
>>
What would the Olympians think of something like an infernal exalt?
>>
>>51842234
Could we choose how our nephilim look? I know most look like bald men with beards but some are different and it would be cool to have our heavenly army be a distinct one.

>>51842286
Both, Demon in this setting refers to pleb gods who live in the sage realm instead of the conceptual divine skyscraper.
>>
>>51842324
Sure, long as they're white and angelic looking you can pick.
>>
>>51842286
A demon, but demons are the same thing as gods for the most part. They're similar types of beings, it's just the gods are from the god realm and demons are from the sage realm. The demons are just gods the gods don't like and call lesser beings.
>>
>>51842215
I agree that Myth of Monster's boosted version is kind of whatever compared to everything else. Still disagree about Microcosm being outright worse. And being able to solve most problems with SoH is entirely contingent on most problems being solvable by punching or lifting things, when the statboosts provided by SoH aren't quite top tier anyways.
>>
>>51842324
So Sun Wukong is a pleb in this setting?
>>
>>51842334
Are you going to have a Demon race option in Seven Deadly sins jump?
>>
>>51842334
Hey, Val, that God metal is supposed to be part of us, right? And we can use regeneration to recover from wounds, right? That gives me a hilarious and terrible idea...

>We've hit Jumper's hand with five attacks that would blow up planets and all that's happened is it has a few tiny cracks on it!
>And not even that anymore!
>Wha-
>*Jumper uses regeneration to fix hand*
>...Fuck...You.
>>
>>51842375
I've only seen the anime, are there sapient non-monstrous demons now?
>>
>>51842373
Sun Wukong is a pleb in every setting, a powerful pleb who the elitist gods are terrified of due to such ludicrous power being in the hands of a mere monkey.
>>
>>51842375
Current races, each with perklines of their own are-

Human (Fuck making perks for human races seriously it's the worst)
Giant
Fairy
Demon
Goddess
Vampire
Pig

>>51842389
Yeah, it's every bit a part of you as flesh and blood would normally be.

>>51842398
Yeah, good number. Main antagonists too.
>>
>>51842398
Yeah, the ten commandments are all beings like that. Er, sapient that is. Some are still very monstrous.
>>
>>51842389
>God metal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edBYB1VCV0k
>>
>>51842430
>>51842448
Neat. Is the manga significantly different or can I pick up reading where the anime left off?
>>
>>51842430
Cool.
>>
>>51842500
Nah, they're both basically the same but the anime has a different ending. I'd say to start reading from chapter 80 or so? Bit before the anime's ending but I forget whether the anime drops some of the plot points that get important later so you might as well just speed through those chapters too. It's good stuff either way.
>>
>>51842430
Are the strength and durability boosts of Heracles and Thor always active or do you need to activate it?
>>
>>51842389
Now, for even more fun, get Body of Steve from Minecraft. That makes it so that any attack that wouldn't do at least five percent of your total health (that is to say, deal at least half a heart of damage) does no damage at all. Since a tiny crack in your body is a lot less than five percent of your health, those planet-busters now are completely harmless. It takes more firepower than most civilizations can produce to even make you notice an attack happened.
>>
>>51842536
Always active at the base level if you want, though you can turn it off.
>>
>>51842535
Alright well good to know then.
>>
What are some good jumps for remote viewing/scrying/clairvoyance/etc?
>>
>>51842602
Any D&D jump and Overlord (The Series)
>>
>>51842602
JLD has a good capstone for it.
>>
>>51841414
>>
So am am looking for some more suggestions on jumps to add to roll for. I am looking for 8 suggestions (any extra will be saved in reserve) Here is a list of jumps I have previously taken http://pastebin.com/MR60FhSt
>>
>>51842430
Is the god body considered an altform?
>>
>>51842701
If you want?
Thread posts: 468
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.