[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1353: Greek Love~Love Adventure Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 583
Thread images: 66

File: 1487570026631.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1487570026631.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51813333
>>
For those who might have missed it.
The Greek Myth WiP.
>>
File: IMG_0928.jpg (110KB, 1160x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0928.jpg
110KB, 1160x756px
Reminder that with Receptive Doves and power sharing perks, you can see what Spongebob and Patrick's gay offspring would actually look like.
>>
>>51825109
Looks good to me so far. Lots of thing I'll need to grab.

>Raidable Farm
Heh. That one's pretty funny.

Any idea what the drawback cap will be?
>>
>>51825165
Go away Mommy
>>
>>51825174
>Any idea what the drawback cap will be?
Probably 600 or 800
>>
File: ring-goes-south.jpg (82KB, 893x636px) Image search: [Google]
ring-goes-south.jpg
82KB, 893x636px
If you could only take Companions from one Jump, which one would it be?
>>
>>51825189
>>51825165
That is one of the very few jumps we could probably get removed in a heartbeat if a replacement was made.
>>
>>51825206
Generic virtual world. Because they get all your powers.
>>
>>51825224
Maybe. Outside of the creep factor it's not really a bad jump.
The wrapper is borked, but it's not like it's a piece of shit in pdf form.
>>
In regards to Infinite Warfare

>Cutter
>Not drop capable, but can escape the atmosphere.
What does drop mean? Did you mean "not jump capable"?

Can the companion import option be used to get new companions instead of importing old ones?
>>
>>51824962
In some nations they didn't. Never aired in America among others.
>>
>>51825206
Sekirei
>>
File: garrus btfo.jpg (91KB, 1583x178px) Image search: [Google]
garrus btfo.jpg
91KB, 1583x178px
Do your Companions ever stand up to you in any significant way?
>>
>>51825206
Tough question. Would have to be the upcoming Generic Princess Rescue Gauntlet.

Light of Terra is a close second, with Undertale taking up third place.
>>
>>51825260
>What does drop mean?
It's somewhat explained in the Engineer freebie, i think? Even called /Drop/ Training.

>Humanity has at their disposal a technology known as ‘dropping’ which allows them to travel great distances in the span of a few seconds. It’s unknown exactly what the technology is as the military keeps a very tight lid on it, but it appears to be some manner of superluminal ‘slingshot’ which throws the ship through a narrow corridor at the intended target.
>>
File: 1436214855788.jpg (63KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
1436214855788.jpg
63KB, 599x800px
>>51825206
2hu. Just yeah.
>>
>>51825206
Most likely Hero BBS. Though Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs definitely has my favorite premade OC companions.
>>
>>51825259
True, but damn that wrapper has such a disgusting vibe to it.
>>
>>51813700
>I'd like this to be the final draft.
Boy did I miss a lot yesterday.
The locations are problematic. You have 2 locations that are butt-fuck central for anyone but the Regime members to be found, the Fortress of Solitude, and the Watchtower. Normally you only have one 'Well, fuck' starting location in a jump, which is number 7 or 8. Ideally you start everyone in a open location, not one that merely being there could be a crime for the unauthorized.

Nanotech Pill: It sounds like this pill exists in the game, but is permanent. Selling a inferior version for 600 CP is...yeah. This should either be as effective as the in setting one, or not offered at all. Stuff you pay CP for should not be inferior to the real deal you can get in setting for no CP at all.

The trench is neat. Does it carry over instillation's? (If you build Martian/Kryptonian cells, does the trench have equivalent cells in later jumps?) You should mention this having some transportation to from there as part of the prison, so you don't buy a place you have no easy way to get to/from.

Humans could probably use 400 CP in powers section, so that buying the most expensive power would not cost more than a discounted race.

Also, are all the races equal in power? Because an Atlantean seems weaker then the others unless it gained the benefits of Enhanced elementism (which it does not)

Naaargh seems like it should be one of those +100 CP annoyance drawbacks, not a toggle.
>>
>>51825206
>taking Companions
>>
>>51825340
>Humans could probably use 400 CP in powers section, so that buying the most expensive power would not cost more than a discounted race.
They get 300 CP, mang.
>>
>>51825206

Pokemon because they were my first companion
>>
File: 1440360454818.png (3MB, 2000x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1440360454818.png
3MB, 2000x1112px
>>51825206
That's an easy one.
>>
File: 1486910877215.jpg (66KB, 408x455px) Image search: [Google]
1486910877215.jpg
66KB, 408x455px
What are some jumps where you'll see some fucked-up shit?

What are some perks that will help you keep your sanity?
>>
>>51825315
What purchase would the jet pack lite things fall under?
>>
>>51825340
From what Cena and others have said when it came up, the permanent version of the pill may or may not actually exist in-setting.
>>
>>51825340
You're clearly a powerwanking SB-er. Let me guess... NikaMoth?
>>
>>51825206
I...but...What did I ever do to you to deserve such cruelty? Don't make me choose!

>>51825292
Is it standing up to me if it's more hiding things from me for my own good? A few years after my meltdown in Harry Potter where Harry said he couldn't trust me and I dropped out of Hogwarts, he apparently tried to get in touch with me and found Chartreuse. She elected not to tell me.

Chicky's first conscious action after becoming a shipgirl was to punch me through a sand dune for naming her "Headless Chicken."

Most often Emmy is acting as the little voice telling me I'm an idiot and I should quit while I'm ahead, leave the locals alone, go stand in the corner and stare at the corner and talk to no one.

>>51817811
Okay, a bit of a nitpick here, but in the Coral of Corruption description, you state it produces an "effect within a 64 square acre circle." I'm assuming you mean to describe an area, so:

an acre is already a unit of area equivalent to 43,560 square feet, or a square area roughly 209 feet to a side. if you square an area, you start playing around with 4-dimension space and stuff gets weird.

Since you mention a circle specifically, I would recommend a wording that references a radius or range, something like "produces a continual magical effect on the water within X feet" where X is the furthest away you want the Coral to be able to work.

Assuming you want an area of 64 acres, that radius would be:

A = pi*radius^2 -> radius = sqrt(A/pi)
= sqrt((64*43,560)/3.14ish)
= sqrt(2,787,840/3.14ish)
= sqrt(887,847ish)
= about 942 feet.

So for a circle with an Area of 64 acres, the radius (or X above) will be about 942 feet. You can round that up to 1000 for a nice even number, or choose something else entirely.
>>
>>51825292
Ryoto in my keyblader chain is a Local Hero companion, my very first from Jump 1 alongside George.

He constantly acts as a reminder and insists we do the right thing, which can be a pain in the ass depending on the jump. Sometimes I'm fine with it, but in places like FF 13 where I barely understand...anything it can be confusing and frustrating to deal with it
He's never an asshole about it, either, he just reminds me of what I'm doing and asks why I do it
Sometimes "Because it's easy" isn't a good excuse
>>
>>51825423
SCP has both. The same goes for Generic Creepy-pasta.
>>
>>51825206
That's a hard one... Can't really choose.

But probably either Overlord (game) or RWBY, since those are the only places where I really got multiple companions.
>>
>>51825427
Dunno. Just from reading the jump, I'd guess the Additional Equipment?
>>
So is injustice done?
>>
>>51825260
On that topic: The Drop-In Additional Equipment item mentions choosing three out of "grenades, deployables, tactical weapons or utility abilities". It does not actually list any of the last one.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>51824721
161 Wuxia
Generic
Drop-In
Age 22
Drunken Fist, Ki Accumulation -200, Weapon Master -300, Adaptability -400,
Student(Aine[Student, Kong-San Style -200])-100, Master(Chun/Ryang Chun-hwa[Female, Human, Warrior -50, Weapon User(Gun[Staff]), Kyukoshinryu, Ghost Cutter -400, Sinanju -400, Basic Weapon(Gun[Staff]), Beautiful Garments -50])-600,
Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting +0, Japanese Dogs! +300, Dishonor To the School +300,
First things first, Master Chun needs upgrading with fancy genetics, eyes and cybernetics. After that, when everyone has sharingan eyes that should accelerate cross training between the three of us. So now we have ninja and a traitor to Sinanju to fight. Also, lots of fighting styles to observe. Tinted goggles will do wonders for hiding our fancy eyes while "observing" aka stealing their styles.
Continue
1 F.E.A.R.
2 SimAnt
3 Warframe
4 Sekirei
5 Viking Saga
6 Lyrical Nanoha
7 Worm
8 Dragonball
>>
>>51825509
Viking Saga, I'll need a new 5.
>>
In the Street Fighter jump, there's a drawback called The Demon, where your abilities lose their off-switch. As an example, it says someone with a fire affinity would, and there's a typo here so I might be misinterpreting, always be at least a little bit on fire.

My question is, and this applies to low-control powers in general, what's a good way to not set your bed on fire in your sleep?
>>
>>51825292
>Garrus not being loyal enough

But that's wrong. He's the most loyal person in the crew. Well, Garrus and Tali.

I'm glad they ended together.
>>
>>51825292
Not anymore. I made sure of it.
>>
>>51825528
Fire retardant memory foam.
>>
>>51825528
Sleep in a vacuum or under water. Can't have fire without oxygen.
>>
>>51825292
Frisk and Alma did in regards to their child eventually becoming one of my students. They like me and trust me, but they also know that I can be a blood knight sometimes, and they don't want their daughter learning to be like that from me.
>>
>>51825528
Don't sleep. Dance.
>>
>>51825417
>your only friends are evil psychopaths
Yep, makes sense.
>>
>>51825528
sleeping plates. you basically sleep in an antigrav pocket where you aren't touching anything. can burn all you want in constant freefall, and so long as there's nothing flammable nearby you'll be fine.
>>
>>51825109
Any way we could get a hand-sculpted waifu Companion?
>>
>>51825417
Who's the redhead on the far left? What's her thing?
>>
>>51825543
It's worth noting that of the original crew, Garrus and Tali are the only ones who sign back up in the second game. Garrus could have easily kept going on as the most wanted vigilante on Omega, but instead chose to go with Shepard when he was offered the opportunity. Even most of the people romanced in the first game don't sign back up.
>>
>>51825292
Stephan sometimes calls me on my bullshit, but just as the rest of the team will follow what I say in the end.

Look, I'm constantly taking drawbacks that put me against whole settings, I'm glad to have yes-men at my side rather that morons who would drag me down.
>>
>>51825528
Go to Infernals, get the Charm from Adorjan that lets you run instead of sleeping.

Of course then you're likely to become unable to stop running, but such is life.
>>
>>51825206
Generic Magical Girl, as a Sailor Moon setting.

Since I can only ever draw companions from this one jump, I'll get as many as I can.

Take the jump with my background as Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask. Two implicit in the jump's description. I'll take Usagi and Makoto as those two. Chibiusa would be my daughter, and thus not a companion. Two free extra Allies, so I'll add Ami and Rei. First paid tier gives me 4, so I'll add Minako, Haruka, Michiru, and Setsuna.

Second tier gives me 8, which is more than enough to finish the team (since it's just Hotaru that's left). So, Hotaru, and here's where we get creative. Take Naru, we can empower her later. Luna and Artemis, to advise us. Four more? Since we're Mamoru, and thus Endymion why not the Shitennou?

Buying it /AGAIN/ gives us 16 more. Taking the Amazoness Quartet once redeemed to be Chibiusa's senshi team eats four of them. Redeeming the Sailor Animamates out of Galaxia's service eats up 4 more. Down to 8. Good thing there's a befriending perk in this one, isn't it? Haruna Sakurada, Yuuichiro, Motoki and his sister Unazuki, Umino, Ikuko, Kenji and Shingo Tsukino, gives us eight more.

But, Usaiganon, how on earth do you make effective use of all those companions? At best you can take 8, and buy 7 pods to deploy more at once.

Well, Fifteen senshi is a pretty formidable force. I think we can make do. We'll just divide into smaller teams and rotate shifts. Can fit all the senshi in a deployment, or all the redeemed villains, or all the support team.

And, I just realized as I ran this down, the perk DOES specify that they're all magical girls now. Technically I don't even have to go further to empower the civilians, I just did. But, if these are all the companions I get, of course I will.
>>
>>51825292
I specifically build my companions to question me and each other. Not maliciously, but we encourage rivalry and improvement between friends. Fortunately, they haven't needed to yet.
>>
>>51825648

That reminds me.

I just figured out a way to get you more Usagis!
>>
File: Vol_8_4.jpg (193KB, 1000x1449px) Image search: [Google]
Vol_8_4.jpg
193KB, 1000x1449px
>>51825597
Only fitting for a jumper.

You don't go around glassing worlds without some psychos in your team.

>>51825619
Retarded werewolf.
>>
>>51822612

So Myr for canon companioning Kongou would I need to do anything specific purchase wise besides her ship body and the companion purchase?
>>
>>51825619
That's Lupusregina Beta. She's a werewolf. Her thing is pull-pull.
>>
>>51825615
>ask for hand-sculpted waifu
>get Pandora mk. II

Jumpers! Do you ever regret sharing your past experiences with someone?
>>
File: 11.png (222KB, 639x360px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
222KB, 639x360px
>>51825647
>Jumper runs so fast thanks to all the powers being active at one that he literary becomes omnipresent
>>
File: kongou.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
kongou.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>51825677
Nope.
Just spend 200 of her 400 extra cp buying her Kongou-class ship.
>>
>>51825662
do tell! Current chain's at 5.
Usagi(SM Manga)
Serena(95 Dub)
Unagi(Edolas Twin)
Crystal(SU Kindergarten Machine)
Eclipse (Chibi Virtual Girlfriend from Archer, imported to be my Intelligent Device in Nanoha)
>>
File: 1d3d42663d7ccbe131a1c806f7d4c86f.jpg (417KB, 1200x846px) Image search: [Google]
1d3d42663d7ccbe131a1c806f7d4c86f.jpg
417KB, 1200x846px
>>51825206
God that's a painful one. I'd have to stick with Teen Titans. I'd just recruit a lot heavier than I did when I went there last time.

Raven, obviously. I could put up with Starfire and Robin because they're both so useful. Jinx and Kid Flash too, if they ended up as an item. Terra and Beastboy as long as the latter mellowed out a bit as he grows up. And while I'd probably prefer to recruit a reformed Mumbo to the team, I'm sure I'd end up with Cyborg in the end as the others would insist.

So yeah, main five, plus Jinx, Kid Flash, and Terra. With a reformed Mumbo as an alternate for Kid Flash if Jinx doesn't end up with him.

I could live with that.

>>51825292
They most certainly do. At least now that I've dumped the yes-men the Coordinator planted. Frisk constantly encourages me to seek out less violent solutions to my problems and Raven is there as a solid check against me going out of control. Even Muffet has gotten into the act now that we have so many Dolls following us around. She's there to remind me that I can't spend all my time in my lab anymore. There's bedtime stories to read, homework to help with, and disputes to intervene on before the heavy weaponry gets pulled out. Those scamps tend to forget they're not corpses anymore.
>>
>>51825432

Well, it probably falls under comic-book logic, but an impermanent pill would likely be much more dangerous than a permanent one - unless it put too much stress on their system, but then that's a perfect plot hook that should have come up.

At any rate, the solution is just to create a larger nano-pill that contains delayed doses. Or make a nanofactory that can constantly replenish the dosage.

Though, making someone "several thousand percent stronger and tougher than human" isn't actually very impressive... it's not even close to the "flipping tanks" of the basic strength perk (but then the Joker casually tanked full-auto fire seconds after dosing up, so that number was clearly bullshit).
>>
>>51825109
Xenia. One of the Mythological things about it was guests were treated with all the respect they would show Zeus, because he had a habit of wandering incognito, and rewarding good hosts and punishing bad ones.

I would like a more developed Xenia Perk, that includes a modest boost to your abilities when rewarding/blessing a good host, or punishing/cursing a bad one.

A sense of how well someone has met the obligations of Xenia as guest or host, and a sense of how dangerous it would be to be a bad guest or host to specific people.

And a social filter in regards to Xenia, where helping a good host or being a good guest would make you enemies or embroil you in conflict just for helping that person. Or where doing the sorts of stuff Zeus might to to a bad host will be accepted instead of say get the authorities, superheroes, and the MiB involved because you gave that Ass an asses ears, or a that person who turned you away had his house burned to the ground.
>>
File: anal-pleasures.png (55KB, 889x330px) Image search: [Google]
anal-pleasures.png
55KB, 889x330px
>>51825224
>>
File: 1475675762515.png (88KB, 1200x350px) Image search: [Google]
1475675762515.png
88KB, 1200x350px
Somewhat predictably, I got bored of both my Rollchain and gimmick chain. So I'm just going to be starting a good-old-vanilla Jumpchain. No special house rules, no theme, just good old-fashioned self-insert fun.

I'm going to attempt to follow Yoro's example and actually post it this time around.

By the way, Dragon Ball updates with the fixed PDFs should be in the upload folder now.
>>
>>51825846
>That pic
Asriel is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>51825694
I more was referring to Galatea, who is in fact history's first recorded instance of a waifu. But Pandora's just more reason.
>>
>>51825432
>permanent version of the pill may or may not actually exist in-setting.
The text of Alfred the Butlers companion and elsewhere, makes it sound like it does.
>>
File: sabbed.jpg (14KB, 372x203px) Image search: [Google]
sabbed.jpg
14KB, 372x203px
For those of you who temporarily "died" or disappeared during your Chain, did you have any famous last words?

For that matter, what are your usual last words before leaving a Jump?
>>
>>51825817
Why is it impermanent? I mean, considering these are nanomachines, it's possible they just "run out of juice", as it were. You might be able to make longer-lasting pills with a better energy source.
>>
Jumpers do you prefer to recruit canon characters for your companions or do you prefer original characters?
>>
File: 1151621653251.jpg (29KB, 477x271px) Image search: [Google]
1151621653251.jpg
29KB, 477x271px
>>51825832
I really can't tell if that's meant to be real or gachiposting.
>>
File: Bunny Girl35.png (503KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl35.png
503KB, 1200x1200px
>>51825846

Bodacious Babes

Hope you have fun bro
>>
>>51825943
OC are easier to work with than canon characters.
>>
>>51825943
Original characters. I really can't see the point of recruiting canon characters at all.
>>
>>51825260
>>51825315
Yeah, it's their word for a sort of FTL jump? If you wanna go by specific behavior, it seems to be a 'jump' of some description with various drifts, and it puts a LOT of strain on the hull while doing it. It's possible that it's actually some sort of warp drive type thing, but we... don't actually see what happens when a jump is interrupted or goes bad, so... that's all we got.

>>51825427
>>51825496
>>51825502
Falls under the 'utility abilities' category of Additional Equipment. Utility abilities are a sort of catch-all category for the stuff that's an ability, but isn't a weapon, like the jump packs.

So, even though in the game, a hacking device and a shield are both considered 'tactical equipment'- one's a weapon, the other's a defensive ability. Things that assist movement like the grappling hook and such are also tactical abilities.
>>
>>51825887
The post was linked to Greek Myth WIP. I made assumptions.

>>51825909
>before leaving a Jump?
"Yeah, see you tomorrow."

>>51825943
Almost all OC. More fun for me to develop characters, plus I don't have to screw with in-setting relationships.
>>
>>51825340
Fair enough on the locations, I'll take another look at that.

Nanotech pill: The permanent version exists in the game but not in the tie-in comics, which provide most of the plot of the AU. Further, even the tie-in comics that took place during the actual game used a temporary version. It was only ever permanent to justify Harley Quinn being able to beat up Superman ingame.

Yes to the question on the trench. Will add that it has a sub for transport.

Atlanteans get utility powers such as lifeform control and enhanced senses that others don't get.

NAAARGH is holy and pure. Maybe you should have to pay CP for the privilege of taking it...
>>
>>51825727

Get the Holodeck and every video game ever from Generic Videogame Developer. Holodeck allows you to play any video game as if it were real.

Go to Alterworld D. Rus, get the Divine Fire perk. It gives you the ability to grant free will and proper souls to AIs or NPCs.

>play Sailor Moon vidya games on the Holodeck
>give the Usagis from the games free will and souls
>waifu them
>profit

Bam.
>>
>>51825943
Canon characters are tempting because they're usually more powerful and have strong characterization to work with but it feels more right to pick OCs. Canon characters have their own epic destiny to start with, while OCs are a bit more like you in that they weren't anyone special before and can more readily appreciate the adventure.
>>
>>51826005
Say, Injustice is the continuity in which Superman has the 5-d imp backing him, right? If you take the drawback in which he and Batman have gained complete control of the world, will you also have to contend with him?
>>
File: daily_picdump_2439_640_40.jpg (33KB, 492x600px) Image search: [Google]
daily_picdump_2439_640_40.jpg
33KB, 492x600px
>>51825846
You can do it Heavens! I believe in your Jumping abilities!

Seriously though, it'll be meat to see you do a classic chain. No giving up this time though. Spark or bust!

>>51825943
Canon Companions generally. I'm not adverse to OCs, but I had issues with my Coordinator and OCs. We had words about that.
>>
>>51826060
Yes, and he will still be posing as the spectre.
>>
>>51825909
>For those of you who temporarily "died" or disappeared during your Chain, did you have any famous last words?
Yeah yeah, you got me. Good job. Did I mention that I am a multistage encounter? See you next quest, which you might want to get a move on because I am also a load bearing boss!
*ceiling starts falling down*

>What are your usual last words before leaving a Jump?
Um, If I don't show pop in a few days, please start a search for me because I am probably stranded somewhere unpleasant in the ass end of the multiverse.
>>
>>51825821
That is somewhat outside the scope of a 100CP perk. It's meant to let you survive as an homicidal itinerant not to let you blast curses at bad hosts and hurt people without repercussions.
>>
>>51826084
Not him, but doesn't Superman get locked up in the end without My doing anything? Also, if you really have to deal with him, it's certainly the sort of thing that should be mentioned in the drawback, and I'm not entirely sure that it's fair for only 600 CP.
>>
Jump 33
Origin: Politician

Drawbacks
>(+100 CP) Red Sky In The Morning
>(+100 CP) Brute Force
>(+200 CP) Target Fixation

Perks
>To A Disgusting Extent (Free)
>Deniability (Free)
>Diminutive Ursine Embrace (100 CP)
>Parachute (100 CP)
>Jumper Can Help You (100 CP)
>Opening Move (200 CP)
>Our Nation Had To Go Crazy To Survive (300 CP)
>Unfathomable (400 CP)

Companions
>A Design Child (200 CP, Crewman)
Zackra
>Smooth Sailing (Free)
>Diminutive Ursine Embrace (Free)
>Mecha Fetishist (200 CP)
>I Believe In My Captain (200 CP)

Items
>Surveillance Photos (Free)
>Greenhouse Garden (Free)

Writing: http://pastebin.com/GxUpRva2

Spent the jump on land doing political stuff in America and slowly losing myself to corruption. Not a good thing, aha.

It's not that long but, well, jumper Nika is going to have to do some serious soul searching because they're starting not to really care about doing the right thing. And their companions are starting to notice. Refusing to fight the good fight just isn't something they'd normally do.

Luckily, I have just the jump to smack them back into being the good guy they used to be.

Nechronica
>>
>>51825976
About new companions in place of imports?
>>
>>51825991
Pygmalion and Galatea are also from Greek Mythology.
>>
>>51826131
Well, yes, that first one is true - but a lot of settings all end up happily without your doing anything. And it's not true if you take the 600 CP drawback.

And the imp was just the boss for year 3 - sure you'll have to deal with him, just like you'll have to deal with Sinestro. Constantine managed it without even doing the "say his name backwards" thing - I'm sure you'll manage.
>>
>>51826138
Forgot to mention that this was Arpeggio, whoops
>>
>>51826114
>That is somewhat outside the scope of a 100CP perk
Yeah, I was talking about bumping it up a bit. The trojan perk seemed rather lackluster, and even the Blessing. I was seeing Xenia as more of a 400 CP perk.
>>
>>51826174
Oh, did you ask about that? Sorry, I seemed to have missed that.

Totally, I'll add a note.
>>
>>51826180
Pandora is more well known and comes with the tragic consequences I was making light of. I'm not disagreeing with you, I was just making a joke of my usual caliber.
>>
>>51825262
Yeah they just skipped the song. Which is BS, because it was really well written & sang.
>>
>>51826181
Okay, but there's a difference between "not everything ending up happily" (Superman and Batman conquering the world) and "everything is as bad as it possibly can be including an omnipotent dick gunning for your head" (let's not forget they Mxy OHKO'd Trigon). Even if you do think that it's only a 600 CP drawback (and it's not), then it still needs to be mentioned somewhere that Murphy's Law is in full effect, even if it normally wouldn't be in canon or the described situation. And Constantine has a ploat armor of "yes". That's not exactly a reasonable feat to emulate, especially if shit won't go right at all and everything is fucked even more than stated.
>>
>>51826349
600cp drawbacks should be lethal or worse without a hefty dose of OCP.
It's totally ok as a 600cp drawback.
>>
>>51826336
As in just didn't air according to what I'm finding.
>>
>>51826349
This Mxy is much weaker than most - after that OHKO, Trigon recovered and the two appeared pretty evenly matched when they were dueling just before Fate sent them into the void.
>>
>>51826011
Crazy enough to work. I limit myself to one per method though. (otherwise I'd have multiple Evil Twins, multiple SU Gems, Multiple "Usagi Equivalent from this universe" etc). Thanks!!
>>
>>51826252
Total immunity to disease and poison with a hefty curse resistance stacked on it and Odysseus tier planning and intelligence are in the right places in my opinion.
Currently Xenia brings you to good hosts and blesses them while they help you. I don't see why it should change places.
>>
>>51826399
You still need to note that canon methods of dealing with him won't work and that characters' actions will entirely deviate from canon.
>>
>>51826456
>canon methods of dealing with him won't work

???

>and that characters' actions will entirely deviate from canon.

Yeah, given that that was going on before Myx showed up and after he left, I'm inclined to not attribute it to him.
>>
We need to delete Valeria from the thread.
>>
>>51826540

But I like Valeria.
>>
>>51826540
We need to delete you from life.
>>
>>51826546
So, and why should we care about your opinions? You haven't made any jumps, anon.
>>
>>51826540
That's not how you deal with Australians, you throw beer at them until they are so drunk they can't catch the bottle/can and you knock them out.
>>
>>51826581
So what jumps have you made?
>>
>>51826603
The only ones that matter.
>>
>>51826617
Which are?
>>
>>51826622
You're misunderstanding. He hasn't made any. That's what matters. It's an honest relief.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>51825509
162 Viking Saga
Age 23
A prosperous kingdom filled with mighty warriors
Elf -100
Freedom to Speak -100, Soft Magic, Swing of the Hips -100, Enchanting Voice -400, Runes -400, Graceful Bearing -200, Craftsmen of the Gods -600, Sorcery -300,
Farming tool, Herbs and poultices -100,
Forgotten Face +200, Ragnarok +600, A glorious death +100, A Harsher fire +400,
A lot of people trying to kill me, probably because it's the end of the world and they are frustrated by their inability to put a name to my face. Maybe if I wore a name tag? Still, I can make cool stuff and I have cool magic, and the cold never bothers me anymore. Also, I look damn good. Still, when it all falls down, I remain.
Continue
1 F.E.A.R.
2 SimAnt
3 Warframe
4 Sekirei
5 Castlevania
6 Lyrical Nanoha
7 Worm
8 Dragonball
>>
>>51826658
Even if he did make jumps we wouldn't care about his opinions. Making jumps doesn't mean people gives a shit about the jumps or the jumpmaker.
>>
>>51826664
Lyrical Nanoha. I'll need a new 6.
>>
Not them, but someone asked this last thread, and I'd also like to know: Does Ki Manipulation provide any benefit besides the extra training? I'm already planning on taking Senjutsu Apprentice, which unlocks your ki.
>>
>>51825943
See: >>51825367
>>
>>51826540
Why would we delete the best thing about this thread/community?

Besides best waifu Worm, that is. We all know Worm is great
>>
>>51826706
Oh, this is a Street Fighter question btw.
>>
>>51826658
I know anon. I just figured since he's trying to play the vague game, might as well keep pressing. Shitposter's not the sharpest tool in the shed, and he already fucked himself over by trying to say "Oh, you don't make jumps, so your opinions on jumpmakers don't count.".
>>
>>51825367
>>51826708
>not at least abusing their for pack mule potential
It's like you don't even want free cp.
>>
>>51826709
Eh. Eeeeeeh. I wouldn't go that far. But, yeah, Val's pretty fun.
>>
>>51826745
When you get people that take the community too seriously, that's when this sort of "praise" gets out of hand. Otherwise it's just harmless opinion.
>>
>>51826709
But she's Australian, anon. Those are even worse than Canadians.
>>
File: 1481424109286.gif (520KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1481424109286.gif
520KB, 500x281px
Jump 01: Captain N
Origin: Gamemaster [900]
Perks:
High Score!
Playing With Power [800]
Continue? [600]
Playing With Super Power [300]

Items:
Can't Beat The Classics
Pocket Full of Quarters [200]
The Zapper [0]
Power Pad [0]

Drawbacks:
Not So Keene
The Console War [200]
Disco Isn't Dead Yet [300]

So, lesson learned. Don't make deals with otherworldly voices in your head when you're not wearing any pants. I have new memories shoved into my head, and then I 'wake up' equally pantsless in front of a bunch of Saturday Morning Cartoon characters. My boxers had been replaced with a goofy heart-print, like the punchline of a gag, and many stupid puns were had. I vaguely remember living a generic 80s life before this point, which clashes pretty hard with my memory of the late 21st Century. They had not yet experienced the true horror of internet memes. Truly, it was a more optimistic time full of hopes, dreams, and the constant threat of nuclear annihilation.

I'm given a bunch of gear and told I need to save the world from Sonic the Hedgehog, Mother Brain, and Dracula in that order. The good news is that aside from the various Sega monsters I run into, this is pretty easy by virtue of everyone else being an idiot. The threat of dying is there, though - I have more than a few close calls with bottomless pits and the true terror of the NES era. The beast whose name I dare not speak, lest I summon it.

The Ninja Gaiden Eagles.
>>
>>51825206
Overlord series. Gotta love those custom NPCs.
>>
>>51826873
>Worse than Canadians.
So. . .not. . .bad???
>>
File: 1487114402909.jpg (250KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487114402909.jpg
250KB, 1440x900px
>>51826873
>>
File: 1457470975969.gif (6MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457470975969.gif
6MB, 480x360px
>>51826879
Being able to jump higher and having a Game Pad that deals with most of what I run into helps, though it doesn't really prepare me for the fact I have to deal with Simon, Lana, Kid Icarus, and the other bastardized Nintendo cast members for about nine more years. Especially when one of our 'episodes' involved trying to find Simon a date for vampire hunter prom.

I might have gone off on my own a lot when I got sick of their business, only having to liberate the palace from Eggplant Wizard soon after. God, I never realized how merciful that an episode of this show was so short - dealing with this in the long run is FRUSTRATING.

Hey! Weird voice! I want a do-over! You have better places you can send me, right?!

>Continue!
>>
So exactly how does Super Saiyan 4 apply to Dragonball Super
>>
>>51826973
It doesn't show up ever. Probably doesn't even a thing anymore.
>>
>>51826973
It doesn't. SSJ4 is GT, Super Sayian God, Super Sayian God Beyond God, & Super Sayian Blue are the next evolution of SSJ in DBS.
>>
>>51826973
It doesn't exist, unless you're talking about something to do with the Jumps.
>>
>>51826986
No I mean how do the powerlevels translate?
>>
>>51827001
I don't really follow. Do you mean how strong is SSJ4 compared to SSG? Because SSG blows it out of the water so hard Super Saiyan 4 might as well be nothing.
>>
>>51827001
Bluper Saiyans are universe busters.
>>
>>51826422

That's fair.

Although for your next Usagi.. I suppose the anime version Crystal Tokyo might count as a setting import for Generic Post Apocalypse. Given that anime Crystal Tokyo was created after the world underwent a second ice age or something.

Of course that runs into the problem that Usagi has been married to Mamoru for years at that point.

The fanfic drawback in Ranma might work as a way to get another Usagi if you pick a fic that crosses over with Sailor Moon.
>>
>>51827021
So how about super Saiyan 5 from the AF Jump?
>>
>>51827001
Power levels are bullshit. Not just ridiculous, near the end of using them Toriyama was deliberately setting things up to show you couldn't count on them. Then GT screwed up a whole bunch of times, and then Frieza in Ressurection F screws them over too.

Quite frankly even if you had a way to compare them it wouldn't work, the two (mainly GT) are just too inconsistent.
>>
>>51827001
They've moved far far away from power levels. They're into the cosmic stuff now. Beerus is able to destroy planets with ease. He's able to own Goku in two hits at less than 10% his power. That was holding back too. Even then SSJG & SSJB aren't even on his level. SSJB Vegeta & SSJB Goku were still not on his level. Whis is stronger than Beerus & Whis' father is stronger, way stronger than Whis.
>>
>>51827052
A web novel. I think the site was farmer Bob or something like that.
>>
>>51826742
Honestly I have three companions who I treat like that in regards to tech and science perks.
>>
File: 1477670880910.jpg (33KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
1477670880910.jpg
33KB, 960x638px
>>51826924
...huh? It's a Warehouse. Not what I had in mind, exactly. Am I being punished?
>"No, you idiot, you're getting your consolation prize for making it past the first decade."
First...decade? You mean there's more?
>"Yes. A new world and ten years in it, whether through reincarnation or dropping you ass-first into it. All you need to do is be interesting enough to watch and I keep this going along. In return, you get more free stuff."
Okay, I'm liking what I'm hearing, but why the Warehouse?
>"Think of it as a dedicated inventory space. You're going to be collecting a lot of new and interesting things, after all."
...the way you're saying that, you make it sound like I'm going to steal something.
>"Ooooooh, believe me, you'll be crossing that bridge eventually.
Bet you I won't.
>"Bet you that you will."
Bet that you're wrong.
>"Bet that 'bitch please talk to me when you can stop perceiving time in a linear fashion'. Now pick your makeover and Warehouse gear already."
You're awfully sassy for a cosmic being.

Build: Light
Body Type: Athlete [500]
Stats:
Speed 2
Dexterity 4 [300]
Shape 1 [250]
Strength 2 [150]
Endurance 2 [50]
Sense 1 [0]

Perks:
Flexibility 1
Metavore [400]

Utilities:
Electricity [140]
Plumbing [130]
Heat/AC [120]
Forcewall [100]

Structures:
Shelving
Medbay [80]

Misc:
Food Supply [70]
Loft [60]
Stasis Pod x3 [0]
>>
>>51827070
Ah, thanks. I'll go take a look.
>>
>>51827050

Power levels are bullshit.
>>
>>51827055
It's something that works completely fine in their respective settings, it's just not meant for people to nitpick and play versus battles with.
>>
>>51827052
It confuses me because my mind jumps straight to Marvel's symbiotes.
>>
>>51827050
Still babby modo compared to super saiyan god.
Really it's not even on the same tier.

Of course Powerlevels are BS, but Super Saiyan God is really fucking broken even outside of the numbers game.
When Goku was fighting Beerus the universe almost broke as collateral. Dragon ball universes might just be fragile, but it's still fucking broke.
>>
>>51825206
Madoka. I already only have one companion.
>>51825292
Fairly often. It would be terrible if she never stopped me from taking things too far.
>>51825423
Metastable from Project Freelancer.
>>51825909
"Have fun."
>>
>>51827094
Perhaps incompatible would have been a more appropriate term.
>>
>>51827097
Same here, and then I though maybe it might be the Symbiotes from Power Armor CYOA, or something, but that's not it either.
>>
>>51827040
I've debated the Generic Post Apocalypse one. It's tempting, but feels kinda cheap, since it fits the letter of the law, but falls pretty far short of the spirit. Plus the logistical issues you allude to.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>51827068

Then the Omniking makes everyone his bitch because he can casually destroy universes.

And of course Goku was stupid enough to bring an alternate version of the little monster into the main timeline.
>>
>>51823566
>Looks at 3ds and sun
>Looks at ps4 and cyber sleuth

...I think I should probably unclaim that.

Sorry.
>>
>>51827169
Just make the jumps for them? Nobody's going to fight you for it, you can just take your time.
>>
File: 3452373-3079126029-IMG_0.png (3MB, 1400x1695px) Image search: [Google]
3452373-3079126029-IMG_0.png
3MB, 1400x1695px
>>51827070
>>51827097
Found it.
https://farmerbob1.wordpress.com/
>>
>>51827143
Then Goku mentioned making a mulitversal tournament. Knowing that Omni-King is even MORE RETARDED THAN GOKU. If you lose in the tournament your entire universe gets erased. That means no after life, nothing.
>>
>>51827169
>>51827190
We already have a jump for Cyber Sleuth, apparently. I have no idea when that got on the drive, though. It looks kind of like a Dirge jump, so I guess he dropped it before he disappeared for a bit. Or maybe he posted it recently and I just didn't see it? I've seen him a few times in recent threads.
>>
>>51827220

Of course because this is Dragon Ball, Goku is never going to be held accountable and nobody will question the sad fact that their continued existence depends on the whims of a LITERAL CHILD.

Universe 7 will win, use the Super Dragon Balls to bring back the destroyed universes, and nothing will change.
>>
File: 1487297500445.jpg (105KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487297500445.jpg
105KB, 640x640px
>>51827143
He's cute, though.
>>
>>51827293
We had it for a while actually. Maybe a month or two.
>>
>>51827190
>>51827293
Eh? No, i'm not making a Cyber Sleuth jump, i'm just playing the game.

Sun/Moon, now that i'm /supposed/ to be making a jump for.
>>
>>51827298
Sure but principle still exists. What if Omni-King decided to erase everything? After all they can just move to another timeline.
>>
>>51825206
Pokemon. Because I raise them and love them and they don't really die.

>>51825292
I'm not really the kind of person you don't stand up to if you think I'm fucking up. No risk of actual retaliation, at worst I'll blow them off and do my own thing. Leaving them out has insulted them before, but they still confronted me about it.

>>51826879
YAY.
>>
File: Anime Girl biting a hankerchief.jpg (17KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
Anime Girl biting a hankerchief.jpg
17KB, 342x192px
>>51827332

Dang it anon I was really waiting and hoping for that sun and moon jump you can't do this to me
>>
>>51827293
Just replace it with whatever you make. We've already gotten Dirge to give up his jumps, so there won't be any legit complaints if you do.
>>
>>51827342
>>51827298

What bugs me the most is that the Omni-king erased the Future timeline deleting all the souls including Future Trunks, Bulma and literally all of mankind because of Goku and they never say anything about it.
>>
>>51827374
There's no reason to replace it beyond being a dick.
The jump is fine. Not to mention that the guy isn't even making a cyber sleuth jump.
>>
>>51827312
Have we? I only just noticed it the other day. Then again, I'm usually looking at jumps below that section, so that could be why I never noticed it before.

>>51827332
Oh. I thought you were dropping your claim for Sun and Moon because you wanted to make a Cyber Sleuth jump. Anon, we can wait. If you want to play Cyber Sleuth first, then get to Sun/Moon later, that's fine.
>>
>>51827370
...I can binge tvtropes and just shit out a WIP if you want?
>>
>>51827293
Cybersleuth is like a month old.
>>
>>51827374
I'd have a legit complaint, Dirge makes good jumps. I have doubts a replacement for a good jump that's better is workable.
>>
>>51827374
On the contrary Dirge just handed them off to Brutus.
You have to ask him if you want to replace them now.
>>
>>51827394

Future Trunks and Future Mai actually lived. They moved to a copy of the their timeline that came from.. somewhere?

But yeah, all the souls in the Future Timeline have been wiped out of existence.

And it's not like they had a choice considering Zamasu merged with the universe itself.
>>
>>51827404

I'll take it if you promise to actually continually work on them
>>
>>51827404
Isn't that how everyone does it?
>>
>>51827404
I'd prefer you put the work in and made it nice if you're going to do it.
>>
>>51827428
The copy came from Beerus deleting Zamasu and preventing Gowasu's death, thus causing a divergence in the time stream. This is even pointed out by Whis. Because of this, Future Trunks and Mai are able to travel to a multiverse safe from Zamasu because he's been erased from existence.
>>
>>51827446
I play/watch whatever it is, take a buncha notes and note key moments or traits.

...THEN I binge TV Tropes and the wiki for anything I might've missed and supplementary materials.
>>
File: IMG_0428.jpg (53KB, 613x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0428.jpg
53KB, 613x960px
>>51827394
Goku is the ultimate villain. Which is why after the Buu Saga, you should just kill Goku twice. Make sure his soul disappears. Vegeta is strong enough to deal with majority the stuff that comes with DBS. Yet he's not stupid like Goku.

>>51827428
Loli Mai & Future Mai are best new/old edition to DBS.
>>
File: 1464835573586.jpg (101KB, 1032x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464835573586.jpg
101KB, 1032x720px
>>51827075
So I got three stasis pods, but what are they actually for?
>"What are they f-did you even read the labels?!"
I like having three of things. Besides, reading is for nerds. I'm not a nerd.
>"You're saying that just to annoy me because we both know that isn't true."
What, am I not allowed to sass you back?
>"It's vaguely endearing right now, but piss me off too much and I'll drop you into the Eternal Plane of Angry Fire Bees."
…I'll be good.

Jump 02: Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers - I'm sensing a trend.
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Colour Change [950]
Acoustics - Guitar [850]
Sixth Ranger [650]
Attitude [550]
Sparks [450]

Items:
Dragon Shield [400]
Dragon Flute [300]
Dragon Zord [0]

Drawbacks:
Bulk and Skull

I have a giant robot now.

I have a giant robot now.

I HAVE. A GIANT. ROBOT. NOW.

…where'd you say the abandoned warehouse district was, again?

>Maniacal laughter and completely unnecessary destruction of abandoned buildings ensue until the Power Rangers arrive on the scene. One flimsy excuse about being mind controlled by the power of evil later, Anon was set to amend his ways by hanging out with Bulk and Skull.
>>
>>51827493
At least at the end of gt shenron forces goku to leave earth and step the fuck off of the stage.
>>
>>51826540
But anon, if you delete me now, I wouldn't be able to give you the chance to become...
>>
Hello fa/tg/uys so this ability
ReSTAT: This allows you to, once a decade, respec your spent [STAT POINTS]

Does this mean I can leave them as unused stat points and grind more stat points out? Because you gain stat points exponentially faster the lower they are
>>
>>51827461

.... How?

If the Omni-King deleted Future Trunks's timeline, then logically no other timelines can split off of it.

Time travel is bullshit.

>>51827493
>Loli Mai & Future Mai are worst new/old edition to DBS.

FTFY
>>
>>51825380
>so that buying the most expensive power would not cost more than a discounted race
miss that when reading?
>>
THE GOD OF HIGH SCHOOL!

That's right, the God of High School jump is all done and dusted. I know, I said 3 days yesterday but I just got so motivated I did it the next day. It's great fun making stuff.
>>
>>51827535
your best friend?
>>
>>51827540
That's a falsehood, you grind them faster the lower your level is.
>>
>>51827433
Shitty WIP now - er, soon - and good version latter? I can at least try.

>>51827446
This. >>51827476
>>
>>51827493
>Vegeta is strong enough to deal with the majority of the stuff that comes with DBS
This is blatantly incorrect. Beerus would destroy the Earth, and if not that, Golden Frieza would have killed everyone since Vegeta wouldn't have even become a Super Saiyan God without Goku.

>>51827543
It's not a split from that timeline, it's a split from the present timeline where Beerus killed Zamasu instead of Zamasu killing Gowasu, which led up to the Goku Black arc.
>>
>>51827549
I wonder what Jumper's reaction would be when they finally end up in a world with a perfectly ordinary high school?

Reading now.
>>
File: Em5IofC.jpg (26KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Em5IofC.jpg
26KB, 600x338px
Jump # 211 I M Mean
Identity: Bookworm (100)

Perks:
*Dos Graphics (0)
*See them study, watch them learn (0)
*Greater Grammar (300, Discount)
*Labyrinth Navigation (100)
*Wrong way, wrong way, wrong way! (300)
Equipment
*Writewell’s book of better grammar (300, Discount) going to have to see if I can learn high speed divine word with this
*Stealth Sneakers (0)
Drawbacks
*Arachnophobia (+100) I hate spiders anyways so getting rid of this at the end of the jump will do me well

Journal Entry #1

Well I have never been shy about barrowing good ideas. A new friend of mine showed me how to make an infinite page journal so I thought I would try it out. It’s kind of strange being this young again. Usually I am at least in my teens. I get the feeling no adult is going to be taking me seriously for a few years yet.

So I am stuck in a creepy old labyrinth because a cranky old wizard thinks I am too smart and too well behaved. I know a few people who would debate the last one with him (and probably the first) but I digress.

It’s been kind of fun solving the puzzles sneaking past the guardians, getting my wives to kill all the horrible, horrible spiders. I thought I would share the joy so I have been filling the labyrinth with a few traps of my own usually triggered by height or weight to make sure not to catch any of the kids I am rescuing. Also I have been summoning my own monsters and setting lose some giant ants; again with instructions to leave the kids alone.

For the kids I have managed to secure a part of the labyrinth and set it up like a palace. There are feasts, Giant TVs hooked up to virtually every game system available along with Blue ray players. There is comfortable furniture, toys and games. I have done everything I could to make them comfortable. It’s not home but it’s not all that bad.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51827540
You wouldn't generate more stat points out of thin air, but the MC leaves some unspent for a while to get mad gains later. Lower your stat the easier it is to grind it up so saving bonus points for later is better.
>>
>>51827549
I knew there was a reason I loved you Val.
>>
>>51827580
Probably intense paranoia.
>>
>>51827587
Journal Entry # 2

Some people have no sense of humor, this cranky bastard seems to be one of them, I mean just because I am taking over his labyrinth with my own monsters and he happened to get stuck in a few nonlethal but humiliating traps , he is in a bad mood. He was so furious he could barely talk. He tried to turn me in to a wort hog but that failed; then he tried summoning a bunch of monsters but I just used a charm song and soon the monsters were singing and dancing along with me. He was enraged beyond words and just left at that point.

Journal Entry # 3

Well that was quick; he kicked me out of his book and told me never to come back. I protested that I didn’t want to leave all my new friends who he had trapped in the labyrinth so he freed all the kids told me take them and go and kicked us out. Last I heard he had fled for some far off dimension where he wouldn’t have to deal with children anymore. Just as planned.
>>
>>51827418
That's just your opinion man, and considering all the shit he's done like trying to drive namefags away and removing jumps I have no doubts that replacing them will help us move on from that shitstain.
>>
>>51827549
S-SHE'S FAST!

Also, if you have the time, I don't suppose you could add a general perk/item to the Street Fighter jump that gives you a theme song that somehow goes with everything?
>>
Jumpers?
How does it work when you go to a setting with canon parallel universes that have counterparts of canon individuals?
Do you find alternates of yourself?
Or are you freak, utterly alone in the multiverse?
>>
>>51827617
I've always gone with my background being the one with alternate selves. So they don't have jumper bullshit, but they still exist.
If I drop in it's just me though.
>>
>>51827615
Pft, can't believe we forgot that. Yeah, I've got a paste of stuff we should add in soon, so I'll add that in.
>>
>>51827540
It is in reference to the stat points you get from leveling, every level you get stat points to spend and this lets you refund all of them to redistribute. Stats you train up instead of improving with points are unaffected.

If a stat is high due to spending points instead of training though you can use it to remove all the spent points from that stat thus making it easier to train before you re apply the points.
>>
>>51827617
Alternate selves who never became the jumper if I'm a non drop-in, freak otherwise.
>>
>>51827637
I want to suggest a joke drawback where you fight streets, but that's probably too silly and would ruin the tone.
>>
>>51827637
Thanks, Val, you rock. NuBee, if you're around right now as well, you also rock.
>>
>>51826011
So what perks do you then use to allow them to leave the holodeck?
>>
>>51827613
Try an argument not based on hypocrisy.
>>
>>51827549
From the looks of things once the Taboo is removed humans become a great deal stronger, judging by recent events. Is there any reason why the Gods and Demons cost a premium when Humans are probably just as strong?
>>
>>51827695
Things can already leave the holodeck through in setting weirdness. There's a couple episodes where that happens.
>>
>>51825719
Thanks
>>
>>51827293
>>51827418
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwguygZJzquVVFd1WHVUZXYzR1U
>>
>>51827695
Well, at that point, they have souls. So, Lord of Light would be a good place for the tech to do the transfer to a body. So would Evangelion. Eva would also be good for growing the body. So would Venture Brothers or Rick and Morty.
>>
>>51826598
>>
>>51827576
>It's not a split from that timeline, it's a split from the present timeline where Beerus killed Zamasu instead of Zamasu killing Gowasu, which led up to the Goku Black arc.

I'm still a bit confused.

So originally Zamasu kills Gowasu and goes onto steal Goku's body and become Goku Black.

But he acquired a Time Ring so he wasn't wiped out of existence when Future Trunks warned Beerus to kill Present Zamasu.

Killing Present Zamasu ended up creating a second (technically third) Future Timeline where Goku Black never showed up to fuck to kill all mortals.

Is that right?
>>
>>51827712
Because the taboo only gets totally broken if R's plan succeeds at the end of the series/current part. Gods and Demons both start at a fairly higher power level then what Human does with the taboo on, since you start with the taboo on, as well as the various abilities like extremely long lives or getting to have the beneficial side of the taboo.
>>
>>51827562
>Shitty WIP now - er, soon - and good version latter? I can at least try.

That's all I ask for anon
>>
>>51827684
Thanks, but Val is way better than me.

>>51827712
It's not that they become stronger, it's that they can actually hurt the Gods and Demons now when they couldn't before. They're not as strong as Gods and Demons on average either, as the vast majority of humanity sucks compared to the vast majority of Gods or Demons. A Nephilim, lowest ranking god, or a monkey foot soldier, one of the lowest Demons, would wipe the floor with modern solders in The God of High School's world. Humans suck real bad, but they also have crazy potential.
>>
>>51827763
Nah Bee, he's talking about REALLY recently when R broke the taboo entirely, instead of unsealing it. It's implied to give humans an overall buff in power.
>>
>>51827750
Yes, this is correct. And the fact that it is correct makes me want to bang my head against a wall.
>>
>>51827771
Ooooh, shit, alright then. That's my bad.
>>
File: 1487468641284.jpg (398KB, 624x567px) Image search: [Google]
1487468641284.jpg
398KB, 624x567px
>>51827672
Jumper vs Rural Road 6!
Jumper vs Highway 115/35!
Final Boss! Jumper vs The 401!
>401 uses Rush Hour!
>Jumper's Controller no longer responds!
>401 uses Level 3 Combo: Downtown Toronto!
>>
>>51827779
You can only imagine how pissed Beerus must have been pissed when he heard about their time shenanigans.
>>
20. Scooby Doo
Continuity: Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated
Identity: Talking Dog, Age: 23
Special Abilities: Run For Your Life, Enormous Appetite, Talking Animals, Prehensile Tail, Acting!, Puppy Power
Items: Scooby Snacks, Coolsville News, Doo Family Collar

...Having watched this show, I can safely say I am not ready to face Cthulhu and the Crystal Sarcophagus. But I'm also naked all the time, which really balances things out stress-wise.

I was not at all cryptic, or weird, or even rude when I informed Velma exactly what was going on. It really upset her. It did have the side-effect of rapidly accelerating the story, too. That fucking parrot is just a monster at speed-chess.

>>51827617
My jumper is only added to a single timeline, which has it's upsides and downsides. For one, no evil alternate universe clones. On the other hand, people from alternate universes tend to notice me immediately. Like, in Steven universe I completely missed Steven and the Stevens. Or in this one, where I was stuck with the fucked version of Crystal Cove after everything reset. Things... still got better, actually. I mean, the people were still pricks, but garden variety pricks that weren't being manipulated by Conquistadors from dreamland.
>>
>>51827696
But there's no hypocrisy in what he said, unless you're talking about anon being a jackass. Nobody here forced dirge to leave, that's his own fault.
>>
>>51827779
>>51827802

That's why time travel is bullshit.

I'm honestly beginning to despise it as a concept. It gets confusing really fast.
>>
>>51827831
He's still here ya dummy. and I can't say I've ever seen him try and drive anyone else away.
>>
>>51827549

Yessssssss!
>>
>>51827802
Well, he threatened to blow up the Earth when he found out about about Trunk's time shenanigans, and he was visibly furious when taking with Gowasu and trying to figure out a way to travel forward in time so he could crush Future Zamasu and Goku Black as well. So there's that.

>>51827836
It's a pain, alright, and a sin in the Dragon Ball multiverse according to the gods.
>>
File: 1457734900997.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1457734900997.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>51827836
Join me, my friend, in the 'I hate time travel' fridge.
>>
>>51827836
It goes out of control incredibly fast unless the author has a really, really, really solid plan moving forward with it, yeah.

>>51827858
That's what I was referencing.
>>
File: Selvaria.png (681KB, 550x772px) Image search: [Google]
Selvaria.png
681KB, 550x772px
>>51827549
Bodacious Babes?

Just kidding, excellent work as always Valeria and NuBee.
>>
>>51827858
>It's a pain, alright, and a sin in the Dragon Ball multiverse according to the gods.

This is why Chronoa is best Kaioshin.

She at the very least knew WHY Trunks did what he did, and gave him a chance to make up for it by recruiting him into the time patrol.

>>51827866
Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Kamen Rider Den-O must feel like heavy weights to you, don't they?
>>
>>51827751
Do humans keep that Taboo post jump? Because that is some serious shit to have to deal with later in the chain.
>>
So superman vs goku vs the hulk. Jumpers can make this fight happen so who is you money on?
>>
>>51827949
No, even if it's not unsealed like it is canonically later on, it'll only apply to the stuff in this jump. Same with if you're a God, the taboo only applies here unless you buy the perk to keep it permanently.
>>
File: 1475181345806.png (139KB, 308x765px) Image search: [Google]
1475181345806.png
139KB, 308x765px
>>51827943
>Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Kamen Rider Den-O must feel like heavy weights to you, don't they?

As though every moon my past Jumpers had destoryed were resting on my spine.
>>
>>51827964
My money's on Goku.
>>
File: Bunny Girl14.jpg (71KB, 850x668px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl14.jpg
71KB, 850x668px
>>51827866
>>51827969

Bodacious Babes

Just leave it to the individuals chain rules bro that makes it easier
>>
File: Sans.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sans.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>51827969

Do you feel your sins crawling on your back?
>>
>>51827964
Depends on which versions of the characters since there's multiple of each. Superman or Goku have the advantage in my mind, they have strength comparable too or surpassing Hulk's and a host of other abilities/actual combat skills besides beating the hell out of shit (unless we're talking warlord Hulk) so the only thing he really has going for him is durability, and I think the other two can output more than enough firepower to kill him regardless.
>>
>>51827559
>>51827588
>>51827639
Ah thanks kind of just realized it only respecs spent stat points, shit if it sent everything to 0 my vitality.. end of jump lol

>>51827549
HYPED
>>
>>51827549
Val, a question plz: >>51826706

>This is the act of waiting until the exact moment before the enemy's strike would land to bring up your block against the attack.

Also, is that as bad as it sounds? I mean, it sounds like I would have to wait until the edge of a knife penetrates my skin for it to work, or to the point where someone is already nanometers from punching me in the face. How exact is "exact"? Like, is there a second/half-second/millisecond tolerance, or does it need to be the last possible attosecond to defend against an attack for it to work?
>>
>>51827549

Jumper Hui is quite interesting... but giving an independent and real existence to clone techniques is a morally dodgy option when they're usually going to die horribly.

Would be rather useful to have real/ensouled minions that are willing to sacrifice themselves for horrible ritual purposes though.
>>
>>51827967
I was more referring to the reduction the taboo placed on human ability, not the inability to harm the gods. It seems like it is the reason why humans are weaker than the gods/demons and that if it doesn't get removed as it does in canon the taboo will permanently gimp us.
>>
>>51827850
We all know he left for SB after failing to drive Red away, and he harassed Softanon until he left too. You're just blindly defending a namefag and with the bullshit that he's pulled his jumps won't make the drive anyways, so I don't know why you're defending him at all.
>>
>>51827722
Isn't the holodeck anon was suggesting using from a different jump though?
>>
>>51828075
Ah fuck you're right. Not sure if it works like that in vidya developer.
>>
>>51827836
When a series tries to bring time travel to the plot in a serious fashion is the moment I bang my head on a wall.

I'M LOOKING AT YOU FINAL FANTASY 13-2!

And the worst part is that they didn't even bring you to the interesting periods in time, like the War Of Transgression, early Cocoon, or even having your group travel back in time to the main game. No we get future Cocoon and some random primitive tribe.

I suppose it really depends on how the writer handles time travel but it is very hard to competently write a story about time travel without turning it into one of those, "Everything is destined to happen" or "paradoxes for everyone" stories.
>>
Toss me four jumps
>>
File: 1404518899847.jpg (56KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1404518899847.jpg
56KB, 512x384px
>>51828072
>>
>>51827964
Superman, he just has so many absurd feats. If this is comic book superman it's not a contest. Hulk is like a non factor here since he can't fly and could only really keep up with them as world breaker Hulk.
I see this fight as Goku taking an early lead and maybe finishing off the hulk but then Superman gets serious and puts an end to the fight.
>>
>>51828109
Naruto
halo
Metroid
sekirei
>>
>>51828063
I know. I was too. The reduction of ability took the total destruction of the taboo to undo, something not done until Ultio R fired at it using all the rough power stones and all the power he'd devoured from the gods. Just unsealing the taboo only removes the reduction of damage towards gods.

Yes, if it doesn't get removed in jump it will not be removed overall. That is one of the many factors that contribute to the other races costing more, in addition to their own abilities. It's hardly gimping you either, since it's not stopping you from getting stronger. It's just a further boost of power when unlocked.

>>51828057
Yeah, Senjutsu would probably make buying Ki Manipulation a bit of a waste.

It's fighting game parry mechanics. It's not going to be second long windows with the basic perk but you're not doing it on the last attosecond either. Fraction of a second stuff, the time frames you see with fighting games.
>>
>>51827964
Barring one-time powerups and shit, Superman every single match until Super.
>>
File: valkyries.jpg (142KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
valkyries.jpg
142KB, 636x900px
>>51827930
Bodacious Valkyries.
>>
>>51828151
>>51828063
Oh, shit. Whoops. I thought you were that other guy. No, the power boost isn't given for free post jump no matter what.
>>
>>51827549
Is it possible to survive the Special Human drawback with just injump purchases?
>>
>>51828185
Almost certainly not. Even with max CP you'll just not be able to get strong enough, fast enough. All the 300cp and below drawbacks are possible with in jump stuff, though certain combinations might not be, but anything above 300cp doesn't need to have that guarantee in my mind. Since this is a 1000cp drawback, it definitely does not.
>>
Question, is it meant to be spelled Dragon Ball or Dragonball?
>>
>>51828174
>No, the power boost isn't given for free post jump no matter what.
It isn't really a power boost, it is a thing that is holding humans down and is then removed. Humans are supposed to be that strong.
>>
>>51828151
Thanks, Val, NuBee. Both of you did a great job with Street Fighter.
>>
>>51828164
It looks like there are bones in their breasts.
>>
>>51827549
How are you so good and fast?

I'm so jealous.
>>
>>51828225
Effectively, it is nothing but a power boost as there is no upper ceiling that humans can't get stronger then. If humans had some sort of absolute limit that they couldn't bypass, then yes, it'd be a potential limiter. But since they don't, all it really amounts to is that they start with a lot lower base level then they technically should.

If you don't alter canon enough to stop R from carrying out his plan or if you do it yourself, then it still gets removed and you can have the vague boost of power it grants. If not, oh well, you'll just move on with what you gained in jump with no loss.
>>
>>51828278
Passion, she's got amazing drive with this kind of thing. It's kinda amazing to watch behind the scenes.
>>
>>51828096
It recently came to my attention that there are five lightnings available to waifu.

How do I shove all of them in one slot?
>>
File: Marriage Proposal.jpg (70KB, 736x557px) Image search: [Google]
Marriage Proposal.jpg
70KB, 736x557px
>>51827695

I mean. You can probably import them in the next jump if you get them to count an importable Companion? I think that would get them a body automatically.

There's no rule against importing AI companions like that, right?

I recommend the tried and true Blue Feather Method. They say yes and you can bring them with you into the next jump.
>>
>>51828334
Darkest dungeon can do 4 to 1.
Gettng the last one may be difficult.
>>
>>51828124
I'll take sekirei, if for nothing else then to punch the idiot who thought it would be funny to do his little tournament. Three more folks
>>
>>51827549
The gourd can seal beings other than monsters, pretty sure it also sealed humans inside it along with the monkeys.
>>
>>51828376
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
>>
>>51828334
Stretching beforehand, lube.

>>51828376
Terra Formars, or Symphogear, or Swat Kats.
>>
>>51828302
As someone who has followed this thread for about a year now, I am greatly impressed by the speed in which Valeria churns out all these high quality jumps.

Keep up the excellent work Valeria!
>>
>>51827549
Hybridization says you don't get discounts or freebies for the origin, but do you get 400 cp to spend on the table?
>>
>>51827549
Val, for Wisdom of the Sage, how many years would it take to reach that level of power?
>>
File: Ushio.to.Tora.full.1901605.jpg (1MB, 1131x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ushio.to.Tora.full.1901605.jpg
1MB, 1131x800px
>>51828278
Haha, just dedication and a bit of talent with writing. Thanks for the compliment anyway, always makes me smile.

Anyway, since as usual when I post something I'll do an update on my other jumps. I've decided to focus on Grand Order instead of Apocrypha for now, though it'll still be a while as there's looots of material to get through. Seven Deadly Sins is probably going to be posted sometime next month, along with maybe the first of the new Drakengard jumps.

Also picking up another jump (only have 3 more before I run out of things I want to claim that aren't updates or fate stuff), namely Ushio and Tora. It'll probably be the first one I make after Grand Order is done.

>>51828387
Oh, true. I'll update that bit.

>>51828427
Yeah, no freebies includes the free cp. May change it later to be you getting 200 free cp instead of 400 though, so you can at least get the lowest level.
>>
>>51828393
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
Why the hell not it'd be fun to fight in a war
>>51828401
Symphogear
These are like magical girls right?
Hmm do we have a jump where I can become a fairy godfather?
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (130KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
130KB, 750x600px
>>51827549
>reading jump
>this sounds pretty cool
>huh, sun wukong at a high school tournament, ain't he pretty OP?
>now wondering what sort of power levels are gonna be involved
>"There are humans that can kick giant holes through mountains and gods that can lift entire planets."
>...
>oh, crap.
>>
>>51828401
Why would you suggest anyone go to Terra Formars.

Speaking as the guy who made it, there’s better out there.
>>
>>51828455
With the Wisdom? Couple of decades of practise, easily within a normal human's lifespan.
>>
>>51828486
Because, I have a page of the drive open, and those were the first three I noticed.
>>
>>51828495
Cool, thanks Val. Oh, also, could we keep the Omega eye thing even when not using Wisdom? It sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>51828535
Yeah, if you want it to just hang around, feel free.
>>
>>51828302
>>51828470
>Haha, just dedication and a bit of talent with writing. Thanks for the compliment anyway, always makes me smile.

Don't get me wrong I'm impressed with the talent and effort you put in to these great jumps but at the same time I can't help but take a hit in my self esteem. The contrast between these and my own jump I'm working on makes me sad.

But I'm going to keep at and hopeful the finished product isn't too shitty. Maybe one day I'll be as good as you.
>>
>>51828542
Nice. Thanks again, Val! Now I just need to figure out what I'm willing to give up on and how to pay for what I can't do without...I swear, you jumpmakers are total CP vampires.
>>
>>51828544
I wish you lots of luck then anon. If you ever want some help, there's plenty of people around, myself included, happy to give pointers or advice on stuff like this.
>>
>>51828470
>Grand Order
Celtic Thighs cometh

>Seven Deadly Sins
>Giant waifus
I'll take a dozen, please.

You're too good to me, Val.
>>
File: Yokotaro.gif (941KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Yokotaro.gif
941KB, 320x180px
>>51828470
>New Drakengard
>>
File: choco.jpg (100KB, 500x702px) Image search: [Google]
choco.jpg
100KB, 500x702px
>>51828585
Remember to celtic thighs responsibly or chocolate happens

Or debts to the yakuza
>>
File: 541_-_Oberon.jpg (494KB, 1512x2644px) Image search: [Google]
541_-_Oberon.jpg
494KB, 1512x2644px
>>51828472
Oh nevermind on the last line. Oberon away
>>
>>51828544
Hey, Val didn't always make jumps like this, anon. Don't slack on your training and maybe one day you can git that gud.
>>
>>51827549
Does the Racial Taboo perk apply strictly to humans? E.g. so with just the perk alone I wouldn't have to worry about some farmer but I'd still have to watch out for their angry little dog? Does it matter whether the farmer tells the dog to bite me or the dog decides to do it on its own?
>>
So is the force field that ForceWall creates invincible?
>>
>>51828544
See >>51828646 Also this. Justlook at the Drakengard jump on the drive right now. It's garbage. Same with the Valkyria Chronicles jump. It's shamefully light on content for what I could have done for it.

My best advice? When you hit the point you were aiming for, push for more. Don't settle with 'this is sufficient' or 'i'm fine meeting the minimum'. You don't always have to go for a gazillion perks and items, but always try to go a little beyond the expectations you set for yourself once you meet them. Over time, doing that should get you better on the whole.
>>
>>51828222
The former
>>
>>51828579
>Jump Hui
Isn't this just a feature of this setting's clone technique? Do I need to buy both this perk and the clone divine power to get the actual clone power?
>>
>>51828682
Yes.
>>
>>51828682
Maybe yes, Maybe no.
Most people seem to take force wall as being fiat inpenetrable to everything though. Which makes it very recommended.
>>
>>51827549
>Mythical Life
Will you remember gods as they remember you?
>>
>>51828701
Not quite. The perk can be applied to any clone technique and it won't erase/change to be like you the clone's personality when the clones are near you like this settings power does, since this setting's power only makes the clones independent when they're far from you.

>>51828712
Um. Not sure. I'd say okay but only about as well as they remember you. So like "Oh you're that guy that tore shit up a few countries over that one time" instead of "My best friend and loyal companion Jumper-san, it's been so long since we last met but I'm so happy to see you again".
>>
>>51828544
If it makes you feel better, I can say from experience that your first Jump is always more of a learning experience than anything else. My first Jump wasn't even completely mine, I adopted it. If you keep working at it though, you'll feel a lot better about what you eventually put out. Seriously, it's a really good feeling to look at one of your Jumps and just smile while thinking "I made this, this is good".
>>
>>51828616
For celtic thighs I'm willing to face the chocolate
>>
>>51828682
I take it to be made out of the same fixed material that makes up the size of the Warehouse. Yes.
>>
File: KonataIzumiRender.png (366KB, 484x600px) Image search: [Google]
KonataIzumiRender.png
366KB, 484x600px
>>51828682
It is generally considered to be by most people, yes. Any limitations are up to your individual fanwank.

Can it deflect Beerus? Maybe! Can it deflect ghosts and crazy conceptual things? Could be! How powerful a barrier do you think your benefactor would give you?
>>
So I forgot to note that for companion imports, Freiza Clan is in the same category as Saiyans in that you need to purchase it. I'll be updating the document to reflect that.
>>
>>51828856

What about Demons?
>>
>>51828875
Nah, those are still free for imports.
>>
>>51828585
>>51828616
Plebs.

Once I claim Scathlach as my demi-Servant the power of Celtic Thighs will be mine. All mine!
>>
>>51825619
Her evil thing is being really friendly and hyper but being accused of and considered the evilest of all the beings in Nazarick, which is a place that includes bugs that eat people alive and parasites that turn people into living hives for their spawn. It's mostly a joke. The only evil thing she's done is let some villagers she was assigned over go off and risk getting killed because she was feeling too lazy to follow or stop them and doesn't actually care about them. It's actually the only time Ainz has ever been outright pissed at any of them.
>>
>>51827540
I think the maker said something about if you take ReSTAT you can have stat points that you assigned be points that don't count towards the difficulty of increasing them.
>>
>>51825948
They admitted they had just been shitposting for the most part in CYOA gen.
>>
File: ZOOM FAST FUCK YES HAPPY.jpg (29KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
ZOOM FAST FUCK YES HAPPY.jpg
29KB, 540x300px
>>51828470
>Grand Order

I can't wait to punch Mebd in the face while running around in the wild wild west

or finally have a Chibi Cu of my very own/spoiler]
>>
File: difficulty-0.jpg (91KB, 1600x1238px) Image search: [Google]
difficulty-0.jpg
91KB, 1600x1238px
tg what are your easiest and hardest jumps?
From "I'm Gonna Die, I'm Gonna Die" to "Even Suicide Can't End This Jump"
>>
File: The Excepetion.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
The Excepetion.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>Looking and the current Granblue character polls.

>Every single one of the highest polled characters are female.

>Except for Garma

Never change jumpchain, never change.
>>
>>51829012
As someone who voted for Garma, fuck yeah.
I just voted a bunch of people who looked cool, but I'm glad he made it up there nonetheless.
>>
>>51829012
>>51829045
Link to the poll?
>>
>>51829069
Watch it all end up being raita tits.
>>
>>51827050
FSSJ < SSJ < ASSJ < ST/ASSJ2 (though it's too slow to be useful) < LSSJ < SSJ2 < SSJ3 < SSJ4/GO < SSJ5 < SSG < SSR < SSGSSJ
>>
>>51827549
>somehow retaining all the comforts of living whilst enhancing your durability to awe-inspiring heights.

So... does this mean that you still look completely human? And you have organs as normal, so it's basically just a massive buff to your durability? Can you still grow and develop as a being of flesh?
>>
>>51829069
(I don't have them. They were linked a day or two ago in thread and that was when I did my voting.)
>>
>>51829069
https://www.poll-maker.com/results988850x45ac43a8-41#tab-2

https://www.poll-maker.com/results988872x50211e51-41#tab-2

https://www.poll-maker.com/results988899x40694d65-41#tab-2

Here's a link to the poll results, If you want to cast your vote then you have to search about 2 threads back to when Granblue anon posted the polls.
>>
>>51829109
>SSR < SSGSSJ

Aren't Super Saiyan Rose and Super Saiyan Blue on the same level?

It's the same transformation, it's just that Goku Black's hair and ki are pink in that state because he was an actual God.

Rather than Goku and Vegeta who are mortals who gained God ki.

.... Unless SSR means Future Trunks's asspull power-up that allowed him to kill Zamasu?
>>
>>51829109
Super Saiyan Rose is the same thing as SSGSSJ though.
Like the only difference is having God ki in the first place instead of picking it up later.

Unless you meant Super Saiyan Rage that is.
>>
>>51829115
Yeah. You won't be crushing someone to death with a hug, you'll feel just as normal and enjoy all the benefits of being alive and fleshy, but against stuff that'd hurt, you're a block of divine metal. You can still grow as metal, it's magical metal.

And yeah, you look and are made of completely human bits and bobs. There's no visual difference at all.
>>
>>51829012
Does that mean that Garma will be your jumpers wing man for the jump?
>>
>>51829153
>>51829156
Not Super Saiyan Rose, Super Saiyan Rage.
>>
There are a few regen perks that allow you to come back from such things as having your head vaporised, but what perks allow you to (somehow) remain conscious and aware for the duration?
>>
File: Shoebill2.jpg (76KB, 1000x522px) Image search: [Google]
Shoebill2.jpg
76KB, 1000x522px
>>51829012
I accepted this fate long ago
>>
>>51829176
Is that a thing?
>>
>>51829186
Yes, the dragonball wiki is good about detail. Go look.
>>
>>51829186
Trunks gained it as a tmeporary form when going against Zamasu. It's basically SSJ2 with a lot of anger behind it. Like how Vegeta was able to hurt Beerus in the BoG arc.
>>
>>51829186
I think it was a different name for Super Sayian 2 for when Gohan first achieved it.
>>
>>51829150
>Rosamia in the same bracket as Anna
>Toot behind Tits but somehow ahead of Best Elin
>Heles and then a four way tie between the Cag, Ice Tits, Holy Tits, and the Summoner.
>No Respect for Best Eustace
>No Respect for Kingdombreaker Vaseraga
>People actually voted for the emo world ender Lucio over Chat Noir
>Basically no votes for Soiya.

Wow /jc/. Remind me never to let you touch a gacha vote.
>>
>>51829183
Omega Self Molecular Manipulation in X Men movies could do it somehow.
You don't need your brain anymore for that one.

You might even be able to do it with that perk in the new Alice jump. You don't need a brain anymore after taking that perk either.

Although things like seeing might be difficult. You might want some means of sensing things without the necessary body parts.
>>
>>51827549
Hmm... I want to take Energy Absorption (Kinetic), and then get into Third Law shenanigans where I absorb the force from my own punches both to lessen the strain on my body and to build up momentum by throwing, and absorbing the backlash from, increasingly strong blows.

That sounds anime enough to work, right?
>>
>>51829167
Maybe an odd question, but with Wisdom of the Sage would I be able to pin down a Servant? If not, how long would it take to pin down the average Servant?

Also, who's the strongest character in GoH? Is it the MC at this point?
>>
>>51829183
Look at the cryptid perks from Generic Creepypasta,
>>
>>51829209
See >>51829208

Whether it can be harnessed into a permanent form is unknown to us. It's important to remember that both SSJ and SSJ2 originally started out needing you to experience, and then re-live that intense anger to activate, but became easier later on. It's cool as shit but it's probably better to just turn Bluper Saiyan, even if it's uglier.
>>
>>51829167
Alright, cool. Thanks, Val.
>>
>>51829213
If only any of us knew about these characters, maybe if the wiki wasn't shit.
>>
>>51829218
...why would you gain more power from that? Wouldn't you only be getting back what energy you put out?

In any case, like all the powers, it gets better as you get stronger with life energy. If you somehow have some recursive way of getting energy, you'll eventually hit a limit on how much energy you can absorb at once and the rest will just go off unabsorbed, possibly in your face.

>>51829221
It depends on the Servant, they differ a lot in strength and abilities. I mean, you could probably just force gravity to pin them to the floor in a year or three and I can't think of any whose pure physical Strength stat would let them resist but in terms of skills, magic, abilities or NPs there might be some who can resist or ignore it until a good while onwards.

The MC, Mori Jin, definitely by the current part of the series. At the start of the series I'd say it's probably 666:Satan, maaaaybe the King in his old age.
>>
>>51829216
>>51829246
Thanks anons!
>>
Did the thread just die for 12 minutes?
>>
>>51827549
Shitty preliminary build that's way too top-heavy:

>God (700)
>Divine Power
>High School Student

>Phases of Divinity (400)
>Heavenly Flight (free)
>Young Lord (100)
>A Good Seed (free)
>Sworn Brothers (free)
>Self-Made Man (0)

>Domination (-200)

>Reincarnation.EXE (0)

Probably too much focus on raw power here, but Domination seems like it has a decent amount of potential for creative use, so maybe that will help offset it?
>>
>>51829468
That was 4 minutes.
>>
>>51829468
>>51829487
I got confused too.
>>
>>51829487
This >>51829291 >>51829408 looks like twelve minutes to me, anon.

>>51829506
I wouldn't be so confused if we were on page ten, but we're not, so it's weird.
>>
21. Swords and Sorcery
Origin: Drop-In, Age: 27
Perks: To Truly Live, A Well Traveled Road, Call to Greatness, Lost and Forgotten, The Making of Myth
Gear: A Wanderer's Cloak, A Map of Long Lost Glories

I like to wander wither and yon, just wandering ruins. I used to explore abandoned buildings a lot, and these ones have less cops. Roughly the same amount of homeless people, though.

Anyway, Romulus and Sage were the leaders for uniting the tribes of the Land of Steel. Sage just felt like they needed to do couple things, and that one of those was "local politics". The paths to uniting the tribes was fairly simple and direct, in that it mostly involved trials and provings at first, and then the occasional prophetic fetch quest, and then just dominating those that were innately hostile. Sage makes a decent Genghis Khan, it seems. A willingness to use Dancing By Myself to dominate the battlefield really helped out. Romulus is more of a politician and people's leader. They've become a real power couple, and decided to stay permanently in this land to live as warrior-kings.

So, Somni, Zeke, Chesnaught, and I spent the second half of the jump taking advantage of the perks I got here to just have a wonderful time. Traveling, bragging, drinking, bedding, dancing, and fleeing. We explored ruins, battled wizards, ruined wizards, and explored battle. Snake gods are probably the most annoying creatures in existence.
>>
>>51827549
Can you overwrite/add things to Passing Down the Teachings? And how is it filled? DO you just write in it?
>>
>>51829634
Yeah, just one art at a time. If you learn more you can add to it later. All you need to do to fill it is lay a hand on it and will it to be filled.
>>
>>51829649
Can the design of War Trophies be manipulated? Made transparent? I'd rather not be entirely covered in ink if at all possible.
>>
>>51829685
You can move around where they are and how big they are to an extent sure, but if you want the effect you'll need it to be on your body. You can choose to toggle it off if you want.
>>
>>51829267
>SSB
>Uglier
The blue hair and aura are pretty cool, anon.
>>
Nanocapstones son, they harden in response to demigod blood.

Notes
Demigod improves all 600 CP perks
Walker of Worlds gains the ability to lead others between places just as Hermes carries the souls of the dead to the underworld. So long as you are leading a group in their travels they shall be able to follow you wherever you are going enjoying the same benefits you do.

Microcosm gains the ability to imbue larger things into objects by placing them in parts. At the level of skill this perk grants you would only be able to seal three things into an object and only to form a greater whole. While further improvement is still possible it will produce severely diminishing returns on the time you would have to invest to become better.

Strength of Heracles has the scope of its boost increased. No longer will your strength greatly outstrip all other aspects of your body. Now it is in proportion to both your speed and durability as well. You will be only a hare slower than Achilles himself able to kill as fast as Fate can end men and cross battlefields in between heartbeats, even quick Atlanta would be outpaced by this speed, your body hardens and becomes all but invincible to anything less than your own strength with a similar increase in vitality and endurance.

Myth of the Monster causes those who have it to grow. They will begin to grow as if they were in childhood multiplying in size month after month. This growth can continue for years until the monster has reached truly titanic sizes rivaling mountains in their size and capable of crushing all mortal works beneath them. At will the user may induce, stop, or reverse this growth.
>>
>>51829751
Strength of Heracles seems like a lot better boost then the others
>>
>>51829751
Does Strength of Heracles capstone buff only apply once or does your speed and durability now constantly scale to your strength as well as the initial buff?
>>
>>51829765
That's what I was afraid of. It's probably broadening what can be done more then any of the others. I'll probably rework it or the others soon.
Just wanted to get some feedback first.
>>
>>51829800
Yeah, that's probably the big problem. The others are just "Base perk but the effects are better" whilst the Heracles one adds two new effects on. Makes it seem like it's giving a bigger buff then the others. Worst off is probably the first one.
>>
>>51829798
Scales to initial. It's meant to be an upfront power option that will let you start heroing immediately.
>>
>>51829746
Glowing blue hair looks dumb senpai.
>>
File: Young Justice.png (329KB, 421x599px) Image search: [Google]
Young Justice.png
329KB, 421x599px
Wanna get into Jumpchain. For a second jump how is Young Justice? Are there any cosmics to worry about or is it as tame as it seems?
>>
>>51829751
Walker of Worlds and Microcosm seem a bit worse off than the others. Especially since Microcosm's diminishing returns for more stuff is already a thing the original perk could do. Maybe give an example for how big the initial boost of concept storing is?
>>
>>51829751
I want to take Walker of Worlds into a jump with a "no sense of direction" drawback.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5tTlzl5NvM

>At will the user may induce, stop, or reverse this growth.
Makes me want to do the opposite of the boost, and instead become some ant-sized horrible monster that's still extremely deadly.
>>
>>51829824
Less of a gap then I thought there was. I'd reccommend buffing the other options a fair bit then. Or lowering the one option I guess.
>>
>>51829751
So how big are we talking here on that last one.
Does it eventually stop or does it allow for becoming the fucking huge?
>>
>>51829828
As a starting jump? I could see a few problems about going against people out of your weight class but besides that you should be good
>>
>>51829827
Would you rather have glowing yellow hair, glowing green hair, or glowing red hair then?
>>
>>51829694
Does Hybrid grant the 400 CP for the relevant Power section? Wasn't quite sure if a stipend counts as a "discount or freebie".
>>
>>51829751
Wait, the Demigod capstone itself multiplies your physical stats. Is that basically redundant if you take it with Strength of Heracles?
>>
>>51829875
Demigod multiplies them but it would still be hilariously below what the boosted Strength of Heracles gives.
>>
>>51829291
Is Mori Jin a God or a Demon? The wiki lists him as both.
>>
>>51829828
Should be good. Darkseid apparently was going to be a thing, but we didn't really see that what with the whole cancellation thing. Still, you should be fine so long as you don't try to do everything ever by yourself.
>>
>>51829873
Not at the moment. I'm going to add a 200cp stipend to the hybrid perks instead, just waiting a few minutes before I post the update

>>51829897
Demons are actually technically Gods. The differences between them are because Gods are in the Heavenly Realm whilst Demons/Monsters are in the Sage Realm. There's very few real differences, the biggest one really being that the Gods have the Taboo against humans and Demons don't get advantages.

So technically Jin is both but primarily counts as a Demon as he's from the Sage Realm.
>>
>>51829828
It isn't bad. Everyone is a bit of a slut and Superman is kind of awful. But it only tops out at planetbusting, so you'll live at least.
>>
>>51829866
Yellow or red is fine.
>>
>>51829847
>Rivaling mountains in size
You get big.
>>
>>51829905
Didn't they finally start making a third season for this year or something?
>>
>>51827549
>A Special Human
Is there anything at all you can do to prevent Ultio R from eating your previously-defeated foes, or is that fiat?
>>
>>51830014
Yeah but I want to know if it stops there.
Essentially I'm asking if this is another Antons Key situation where the big don't stop if you have time.
>>
>>51830038
Well, you could prevent him from killing them specifically but one way or another he'll end up with at least the amount of power he had at his peak, same way Dae-Wi will end up having the King's power somehow or how the Ohkwang somehow regains his youthful body.
>>
>>51830046
It does stop at mountain sizes but that would take a few years of continuos growth.
>>
>>51830073
Ah ok then.
>>
>>51829905
>>51830023
They announced it. We wont get any updates or previews for a while.
>>
>>51830023
>>51830116
Wait, what? Seriously? That's awesome!
>>
>>51827549
Do the Greed is a Deadly Sin Greed scale as you go higher in the hierarchy? I can only imagine that Ultior would have something like the Omni-King's power when I get to him in ASH.

It's a pretty cool scenario, though. Probably going to slot it in as my penultimate jump.
>>
>>51827549
>Time to Pull Out My Big Gun
Cool, now my arm can benefit from the ridiculous amount of wanking necessary for these threads. Truly it is a great advantage.
>>
>>51830146
Nah, it doesn't change the canonical users of Greed like Taek or Ultio. The ones you face are all other failed experiments like R but from later on.

I mean, if it makes a great story, go for having Ultio become some sort of almagam of all your past foes, that'd be a cool final boss.
>>
>>51828477
There's one dude in particular, this guy is a fucking legend.

Normal human, right? He gets punched by Zeus, over the Korean Peninsula and into the centre of Hong Kong. An issue later, he runs back, over the Peninsula to PUNCH Zeus in the face, away from Seoul and halfway into a mountain.

And why? Zeus was threatening the dude he had plans to cut apart and sell all of his body parts on the black market.
>>
>>51825671
So you're saying she's literally Moon-Moon?
>>
>>51830179
Hey Val, is there a cap on training certain abilities/powers/items? Like, for example, Wisdom of the Sage. It would take us a couple of decades to reach the Jade King's level at his prime, right? So what if we trained for, let's say, a century? Would we be five times stronger? Or would it cap at the Jade King's power, slow down the more we train, etc.? Same thing for the Power capstones, do those cap/give diminishing gains over time?
>>
File: NO MORE JOKES.jpg (13KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
NO MORE JOKES.jpg
13KB, 187x269px
What are some jumps I can get perks to do some maximum jokes in? Tricks where I can troll an entire society of stuffy fops or jerks preferred, but all tricks are welcome. Or stuff that makes me be able to be maximum hilarious when fighting, like pulling cartoon physics or lightening up a setting.

I wish to be a silly little prankster jumper, you see!
>>
>>51830423
Space Station 13 and Who framed Roger Rabbit are good for that.
>>
>>51830313
You forgot the part about Kim (guy who got punched to Hong Kong and came back to punch Zeus) going all "How dare you make me run all the way back here!"
>>
>>51830388
Soft cap at the King's power yeah. You can improve it over time but it'll slow down once you hit his level.

The power stuff is just setting you at a way higher starting level with some added niceties. You can train to be better as normal. There's not really a soft cap anymore then there is a soft cap on normal shounen training to be better. So I guess once you get to the upper levels of the setting you'll start slowing down?
>>
>>51830481
Ah, gotcha, thanks. Oh, quick question. Do we know anything about what Tathagata Buddha was like? Is reviving him possible, and would it be a good idea to do so? If he's the rightful ruler of Creation and the original Supreme God, him being restored to life should be a good thing, right?
>>
>>51830455
With his nice shoes utterly destroyed by the run.

>>51830543
Going by the tropes? It's never a good idea to resurrect a dead divine being in general.
>>
File: lovecraft-bestiary.jpg (422KB, 1280x1792px) Image search: [Google]
lovecraft-bestiary.jpg
422KB, 1280x1792px
Jumpers, is there anything you still fear? Whether beings, concepts, or something more outlandish.
>>
>>51830543
We only see two scenes with him, one of them just being his severed head on the moon. The other is Sun Wukong facing off against him and a bunch of other Gods, the only words Buddha says is ridiculing Sun Wukong for failing his journey to India before attacking.

I don't think we really know if he's good or not but given the general attitude of almost every God in the series, I'd think it more likely he was an gigantic asshole of some sort. Still, it's unknown to canon. I honestly dunno whether reviving him would change anything, seeing as the current leader of the gods, though not the Supreme God, is 666:Satan who's at least as strong as Sun Wukong after he trained a lot, since he kept up with him all the way to the end of their fight. Buddha vs Satan is doubtful to end in Buddhas favour so even if he is good, he might not change much. And he's...not exactly subtle being that huge.
>>
Question for Yorokonde about FLCL:

Regarding the perk Guitar Summoning - suppose I or a companion already tote around a guitar. Is combining guitars kosher for keeping the portion-of-an-entity’s-powers, or does merging that guitar with another guitar render it all useless?
>>
>>51827540
Lower stats does equal faster grinding time, yes. But, the restat is for the points you actually spend.

And seeing as I had to walk away for two hours in the middle of typing this, you've probably already been answered.

>>51827559
It's got nothing to do with level.
>>
>>51827549

I've never heard of this setting before.

How dangerous is it?
>>
>>51830579
>>51830593
Welp, there goes that plan. Thanks for the answers, Val and anon.
>>
>>51830614
Quite dangerous.
>>
>>51830635

That describes a lot of universes.
>>
>>51830614
It gets into planet busting ranges. The Jade King at his prime could fling planets around the solar system like pin balls.
>>
>>51830590
love
>>
>>51830593
Are the boosts granted by divine form retroactive? Like, if you go into this jump with a highly swole lifeforce, will your stats suddenly get higher? If not, will their growth be a bit higher until they do?

And are the stats inherently tied to the energy (i.e. is it actively reinforcing the body), or are they separate? Basically, will someone with this perk still be stronk after they waste all their ki points on hadokens?
>>
>>51830658

So approximately DBZ levels of bullshit?
>>
>>51830590
ants. and dolls.
>>
>>51830686
Basically, yeah.
>>
>>51830590
Being forced to kill, my companions not liking me anymore, not being able to protect my companions, not being able to please everyone, making a horrid social blunder (Something I get nightmares over).
>>
>>51830605
Hey Blade I've got a question about Gamer skills.
We can still do things the normal way even after loading them as a skill right?
I wanna know if I can still actually git gud at magic or if I have to become the grind beast to do anything above the basics.

Also does it come with stuff like spontaneaously generating skills after doing things like what Jee Han does? Like say power strike and such?
>>
>>51830704

Well I just finished taking all the DBZ jumps in my current chain.

Might as well go back into escalation.
>>
>>51827549
I really don't see why you're offering so much CP for A Special Human. It's not 200% impossible with just in-jump purchases, and the challenge itself doesn't scale, so late-game jumpers can just steamroll it.
>>
>>51830656
So it does.

It's pretty crazy. If you're not looking at the Gods or the upper level of Demons (Orlike one or two human characters) then it generally ranges from people using martial arts to destroy whole houses to flattening cities or islands in one go.

Get into Gods/Demons/top tier stuff and people are throwing planets across the solder system, punching through them, absorbing the whole corona of the sun, leaping from the earth to the sun in seconds or making hundreds of quadrillions of clones. Most of the series is just the first paragraph but a few years in the Gods invade and start attacking earth and huge swathes of it get wiped out. Gets quite dangerous.

>>51830685
All the powers and stuff is dependent on life energy, so coming in with a massive amount of Ki will make any of them better yes. Life energy is the same as ki or chakra or whatever.

It's actively tied. If you're completely spent on energy, the boosts from Divine form will be way way less but if you've just gorged on someone's life energy, they'll be even higher then normal.

>>51830729
You have 99% of the setting hunting you from minute one and the perks you can buy at most make you around the level of the strongest guys in the first wave. I'm not seeing how you're managing to beat it with just in jump stuff nor why I should care if late game jumpers can steamroll it.
>>
>>51830729
Don't we only have about two 1000 CP drawback uncappers/scenarios? Both by YJ_Anon. While, yes, the Darkseid drawback is "200% impossible" with just in-jump purchases, The Last Avenger is only 80% impossible. Also, isn't this inter-jump balance? It seems kind of a pointless complaint desu.
>>
>>51829958
>Everyone is a bit of a slut
You can say that again. I for the hell of it pulled up a random episode on YouTube just see whatever popped up and oh boy. Episode 20 season 2 "Endgame". Kid Flash fucking dies and his girl within three scenes is on another guy's dick.
>>
>>51827549
Just out of curiosity, why is wisdom of the Sage an item? Reads much more like a power or something.
>>
>>51830720
Yeah. You can still have freeform control, skills are just preprogrammed attacks. Mostly.

Studying magic to level up skills... I don't think that works? But it will probably up your INT every now and then, which makes your magic more powerful anyways.

Sometimes. It's kinda random. Also, shouting 'power strike' is more likely to get you fools act than power strike.
>>
>>51827549
So if you eat a passive ability with Greed, do you have to be actively channeling it to use the power or will it be passively active?
>>
>>51830813
Eh, it's an edge case. Same as Barbadium body. Think of it as more the item being the fragment of the King's power that was implanted into you. Wanted to do those options but they didn't really fit elsewhere without making other stuff lopsided (I could have put it in Divine Power table but then it'd look weird that the others don't have 1000cp options and it's already annoying enough that Divine Power has no 800s).

Didn't find it an issues because it's done in the past before for similar edge cases, both by myself and by other people it seems.
>>
>>51830768
And that would only make it 99.7% impossible. It has to be at least 150% impossible to offer that much CP.
>>
>>51830843
You have to be actively using Greed to use any powers it's absorbed but as long as you like, keep a shirt and some pants on, no one should see any physical difference. And keeping Greed active doesn't really cost anything. People will probably be able to sense it if they can sense ki or stuff though.
>>
>>51830846
Yeah, didn't have a problem, was just curious. Thought maybe there was a physics item implanted in you that could be ripped out or something.
>>
>>51830848
What I want to know is how you're quantifying degrees of impossible. Also, are you serious, or is this some sort of twisted game?
>>
>>51830848
Suggs pls go and stay go
>>
>>51830835
Thanks for the explanation.
>>
>>51830859
Do Charyeok count as companions? Items? What's the purchasable Greed's personality like?
>>
>>51830859
Okay, so you have to be actively using it to use any powers, but it doesn't passively drain you or require focus and just makes a tattoo appear on you?

Actually, and this may be a dumb question but I'm having trouble figuring it out with the wiki alone, how do Charyeoks work in general? They seem to basically be Stands, with some of them like Heracles having a base level of power you can access without manifesting it corporeally but have a higher level that requires them to be manifested? Did I get that right?
>>
>>51830859
Does Greed screw around with souls, or is it Kosher in that regard?
>>
>>51827549
...You know what? I don't think I'm even going to jump this.

Because there's no hope of me deciding what I actually want to purchase over the rest. You've made a masterpiece and I can't indulge in it because I can't take all of it at once.
>>
Are there gonna be Harem perks in the Fate Grand Order jump

Just wondering
>>
>>51830866
I feel like this is a time to talk about the odds with professor Scott Steiner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI
>>
>>51830954
What.
>>
>>51830898
Charyeok aren't really either. They're more like Stands or Bijuu. Greed doesn't have any demonstrable personality other then just being a hungry beast. It's artificially made just to eat powers so it likely isn't fully sapient.

>>51830912
Yeah, it's ll just make black stuff with eyes and teeth appear on your body somewhere, it won't really drain you or anything. At worst it might give you funky red/black eyes.

They're basically like Stands that grant the user the powers instead of having them themselves and can sometimes, usually always if you make a second contract (Called a Direct Contract), manifest physically to assist you as well, turning into a not!Stand for realsies.

Heracles doesn't work like that. That higher level you saw was the use of the Heracles Charyeok entering Powerlenderization mode, basically this super mode that people genetically descended from their Charyeok spirits can enter to get a lot more power from their spirit.

>>51830931
Nnnnnot sure. I'd say it probably eats them too when it eats a person but you could probably learn to spit them out afterwards? Greed is capable of regurgitating what it ate.

>>51830940
Haha. Sadly, I end up doing the same to my jumps. Can't figure out what I'd want to do for my build so I just end up making jumps instead of jumping them.

>>51830941
Mm, not sure. There'll be at least something related to romance for sure. Right now I'm just mulling over how I'm going to set the framework down since it's gotta be different from other Fate jumps for multiple reasons.
>>
>>51827549
So how would i go about making a monkey king build?

Demon
Divine Power
Hybridization
Getting You Started
Young Lord
Jump Hui
War Trophies
A New Era of Martial Arts
Self-Made Man
Martial Memory Adaptation
Revival Taekwondo
Divine Form
Cloning
Monkey King’s Implements

That sound about right?
>>
>>51830979
The math checks out man
>>
>>51830835
So I just realised that Gamer's Mind makes you immune to memetic hazards.
Damn, taking that before SCP would be great.
>>
File: Gamer Update.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Gamer Update.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Potential things to add to the gamer.
>>
>>51828470
>Seven Deadly Sins
I love you.
>>
File: Bravo-Corps.jpg (36KB, 429x284px) Image search: [Google]
Bravo-Corps.jpg
36KB, 429x284px
Well, this is a silly idea to be having, but how would a little goofy superhero chain sound to people?
Probably going to be framed as one guy's adventures with an episode per jump, and the purchases are just stuff/props for that episode
This is gonna be funnn
>>
>>51831051
That sounds amazing.
>>
>>51831016
That does seem to be everything needed to make Mori Jin/Monkey King. Young Lord isn't needed and technically A New Era, Self Made Man and Jump Hui aren't needed either, since they'd just make you grow faster.

Not sure if you'd be able to afford it all at once but a few of those things you can learn or get in setting somehow.

>>51831044
My only wish is that they bring chapters out faster because I need more content if I'm going to add a Goddess origin as well as the other 4 origins.
>>
>>51830988
So, how does one "keep [their] Charyeok satisified"? And what can they do if you don't?

Also of import: How does one issue commands? Is it psychic, verbal, empathic? Especially for Greed. If I take it, reigning it in so it doesn't devour everyone is key.
>>
>>51830988
Does Bardbadium Body make you look like you're made of metal or does it look like a natural organic body?
>>
>>51831024
If you were adding raw numbers yeah but you have to take into effect the fact that he's adding percentages, which has a different process. Cheer you go https://www.reference.com/math/add-percentages-999cba342f777aff I know it's all in good fun but sometimes I wanna give my two cents too.

>>51831036
Reading.

>>51831044
Hahahahaha Val do us proud like you have so many times before!
>>
>>51828470
>Seven Deadly Sins
Diane a best!
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

22. Person of Interest
Background: Drop-In, Age: 36
Perks: Job Offer, Watchful, Surveillance, Hacking In, Medical Doctor, Good Instincts, Cause and Effect, Set Up, Ghost, No Killing
Equipment: Social Security Number, Cellphone, Bulletproof Vest, Penthouse, Private Library
Drawbacks: Dislike of Guns, Plot Induced Amnesia

I have never had any interest in this show, but TVTropes makes it sound like a hell of a ride, and I'm here for the whole thing. I'm not sure how I feel about the thought-crime angle of predictive violence prevention, but I do know that I have the tools to prevent the more normal people from going hostile and hurting people. The career criminals are a different story, though, and usually one that can be dealt with by my more direct colleagues. And the politicians were the worst, but we powered on through.

And then came the AI conflict and the hackers, and everything they could possibly do to make my life more complicated, at which point my companions and I decided to take a long walk through the boonies, exploring ancient ship ruins in the Gulf of Mexico. There are some wars it pays more to avoid, and one of them is with a crazy AI in charge of government assassins. And then it came for us anyway. I just wanted pirate treasure. And some Aztec Gold. But I had to capsize my rental boat to escape.

And that's call for revenge. And their is no better revenge against the Omnipresent than to get them boxed in packing peanuts for the rest of the foreseeable future.
>>
>>51831073
See >>51829167
>>
>>51831084
Well fuck. I searched the page for "Barbadium" but it didn't show up. My bad.
>>
>>51831071
How to Train Your Charyeok?
>>
>>51831059

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y_EyZ5H1nI

With musical accompaniment, of course!
>>
>>51831036
This stuff is pretty nice. Discount card has abusable wording if someone were a twink who thinks buy anything means being able to force people to sell you things, but everything else seems good.

Quad spell is firmly on my want list and I'd even buy it if I had any room to get things after going player two.
>>
>>51831036
You should probably put it in that quad casting can be learnt over time.

Does the discount card stack if you get more than one?
What is the cut off point on the Gamer's observe?
>>
>>51831066
There's a thing in asura's wrath where I can stick around for a few... thousand? years until the street fighter jump, yeah?
>>
>>51831066
>Origin
Race Origin. Not normal origin. Oops.

>>51831071
Basically just use it every now and then and give it some life energy. Don't be a massive cock to it either, since most of them are fully intelligent beings.

Pretty much mental, they'll generally act as if they were a part of you unless they notice something you haven't and try to protect you from it. You can also speak out if you want.

>>51831079
Pft. Man, Matrona is way cooler.

>>51831073
Looks every bit as natural as you do now.

On a side note, isn't Barbadium the coolest name for a metal ever? You guys know any of cool material names?
>>
>>51831117
Please ignore such things.
>>
>>51831124
Not valid, then?
>>
Um the lunar mate in infernal. It seems a bit mind controly. Am I reading it wrong or could I really alter what my waifu thinks about me or am I just heightening the feelings she has for me?
>>
>>51831105
There are so many settings that would make crazy episodes in a series like that.

>Megaman Classic with Sons of Fate Drawback
>Our hero arrives in a terrifying dystopia run by the mad genius Doctor Wily! Can he restore hope to the city, light up the night, and prove that there are still heroes left in man?
>>
>>51831135
Not valid.
>>
>>51831146
Any particular reason why?
>>
>>51831119
>Pft. Man, Matrona is way cooler.
Both giant girls and Merlin are great, only Matrona has a husband and waifuing Merlin would make Escanor sad.
>>
>>51831119
Val? A question if you don't mind.

Are you doing the Fate Apocrypha jump as well?

>>51831117
You know, technically, that means you could stick around for Marvel vs. Capcom...>>51831146
Aww...
>>
>>51831156
You really need to ask this?
>>
>>51831138
>a bit mind controly
Yeah, no, you have it right there. It's an enhancement of feelings, /and/ it makes it very difficult to go against your wishes.
>>
>>51830595
Normally I would be inclined to say no, but there is actually precedent in the show itself for two guitars being wielded at once. Naoto/Atomsk even slams two guitars together during the final fight. However, we never get any explanation for this or even a reasonable estimate for what that would even do. It's hard to tell what is guitar related and what is Atomsk’s power related during that final fight.

I'm going to say fanwank responsibly.

Sorry I can't give a more hard and fast ruling.
>>
>>51831161
Anon, there's a crossover drawback in the jump if you want Mahvel in your life. I'm just saying no to the dumb thing in the Asura's Wrath jump that says you can stay there for thousands of years and then continue your chain from a Street Fighter jump. If Muyo wanted that, he should've gotten off his butt and made an SF jump himself. Instead we did.

And yes, I'm doing Apocrypha as well. Doing basically anything Fate eventually. Decided to do GO first and then Apocrypha, felt more right.

>>51831160
Ah, you do have a point. At least Dolor is single.
>>
>>51827549
So Original Way just drastically boosts the power of your Charyeok?
>>
>>51831107
If it's not for sale, you can't buy it. If it IS for sale, it's 20% off.

>>51831112
Technically, everything can be learned over time.

...Actually, the 800's can't, but pretty much everything else can.

No stacking.

50 levels, I think?
>>
>>51831198
Well, it allows you to use the Original Form method of it. So it's way stronger but you either age greatly or de age greatly by doing it. The perk lets you use that method as well as severely reducing the downsides.
>>
>>51831066

>Not sure if you'd be able to afford it all at once.

After doing the math, it comes to 2900 for all of it if i chose drop-in as well.
And if i remove the unneeded perks it totals 2100. So either way it would require the special human drawback and at least one other.
>>
>>51831170
Are there any other places that offer to make the bond between husband and wife more than just words. Without altering her will or thoughts?
>>
>>51831145
...honestly, knowing the kind of hero we're working with

>Megaman and hero do some cool combination shit, get crossover loot
>"Now, to finish this!"
>Flings out their arm stretching extremely far, looking like they're winding up a giant gum gum pistol-like punch
>Every Joe and Robot Master shuts down at once
>Wily freaking out
>"HOW COULD YOU HAFF DEFEATED MY ARMYY"
>Turns out he just hit the offswitch underneath "EVIL DYSTOPIA" plaque up in Wily's office
>>
>>51831185
Fair enough. Vague-but-cool bullshit is the worst to make approximations for.

Thank you.
>>
>>51831234
Sekirei, maybe?
>>
>>51831231
Nah, you can get up to 2000cp in drawbacks without going Special Human.

Though, you aren't double discounting the Monkey King's Implements or forgetting that you need to buy it 4 times to get all of them right? Just those alone should make you hit 2200 if you go Demon and 2700 without demon.
>>
Nightmare City Intro

“You are standing here as true as if you were born on this Earth,
Don’t pin your hopes and dreams on someone else’s lives.”

This world is one of oddities. A world where humanity has been trapped within a virtual world for so long that it can’t even recall the form they once took. In this world, which has turned to violence to solve its issues you find yourself one of those who fight the battle for life.
There is a war going on in this world. It has been going on for so long that the Humans have forgotten why they even started fighting to begin with and the AI is just responding out of routine at this point. No one is really sure if the Humans can even leave this world, if their bodies even live or breath outside this virtual world and yet the search for escape or perhaps freedom continues.
Troubleshooters, the Central AI’s answer to Human uprisings cut down most of the rebellion but another bloom always grows. Humans grow stronger as they actualized the data around themselves using their very self-image as weapon against the AI’s. Lost folk, on neither side, suffer and die in the collateral. And perhaps the answer to all this fighting has just dropped into the system as a unknown variable.
>>
>>51830658
>>51830768
Wait what. When did this webcomic become this?
>>
>>51831313
About....wanna say around 100-130 chapters in? That's about when they go to the Sage Realm for the first time and Mori Jin unlocks his real powers permanently. The fight with the Princes of Natak is where the power level just leaps to the fucking moon.
>>
>>51831270
So is the energy that powers all the stuff basically Chi? Would it combine with your Chi pool from other jumps?
>>
>>51831234
There's Grow Together from Otoyomegatari as well.

>>51831313
It's a webcomic featuring the goddamned Monkey King, I would have been disappointed if this shit wasn't happening.
>>
>>51831334
Chi, Ki, Chakra, Life Energy. Same thing when you get down to it. Treat it however you treat energy pools combining in your chain.
>>
>>51831138
Don't make her an akuma, don't invest in her lunar bond.
>>
>>51831270
I didn't notice that i had to pay for each implement, nor did i notice it said i could get 2000 extra from drawbacks i thought it said 2k total.

Goes to show that i shouldn't read when exhausted.

However assuming that it's 500 for each item and my math is correct. it's 4400 for everything and 360 without the three unneeded perks. assuming
>>
>>51831345
Neat, thanks.
>>
>>51831328
Wow. I think I stopped reading at like chapter 80 I think back when it was just a regular highschool webcomic. Always meant to go back and finish but now I'm not so sure.
>>
Reworked the capstone boosters somewhat.

Walker of Worlds gains the ability to lead others between places just as Hermes carries the souls of the dead to the underworld. So long as you are leading a group in their travels they shall be able to follow you wherever you are going enjoying the same benefits you do. As well they gain the abilities to find things. While the normal Walker of Worlds can bring you somewhere given enough time and walking it cannot bring you to someone or something. Now however both people and objects can be moved to.

Microcosm gains the ability to change. Whatever was imbued into the art will change for the better with time as it is exposed to new situations. A sword imbued with lightning will soon grow to contain fire as well if you expose it to fire. While it will still have limits as to what can be imbued into the object determined by both scale and complexity this will allow an object to draw in new concepts and things over time. The time it takes for something to be drawn into it changes depending on scale, complexity, and how far from the original thing imbued into the object something is. It could easily take over a decade if something particularly large, complex, or far from the original needed to be placed within your art.

Strength of Heracles has the scope of its boost increased. No longer will your strength greatly outstrip all other aspects of your body. Now it is in proportion to both your speed and durability as well. You will be only a hare slower than Achilles himself able to kill as fast as Fate can end men and cross battlefields in between heartbeats, even quick Atlanta would be outpaced by this speed, your body hardens and becomes all but invincible to anything less than your own strength with a similar increase in vitality and endurance.
>>
File: 1469116182496.jpg (38KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1469116182496.jpg
38KB, 1024x1024px
>>51827549
So bullshit power levels and earth rending terrors aside, how likely would it be just to fade into the background in this jump and still be realistically safe?

I'm thinking trying to live a quiet life in this jump would end up being an adventure all on its own.
>>
>>51831378
Myth of the Monster causes those who have it to grow. They will begin to grow as if they were in childhood multiplying in size month after month. This growth can continue for years until the monster has reached truly titanic sizes rivaling mountains in their size and capable of crushing all mortal works beneath them. At will the user may induce, stop, or reverse this growth.
>>
>>51831328
>>51831338
>>51831361
Wait never mind I got this confused with a different webcomic.
>>
>>51831378
Sounds great.
>>
>>51831361
Yeah, that's still during the nationals tournament arc. Still pretty good as a martial arts tournament thing and they were showing surprising power even early on, though it's all at just martial arts movie/wuxia movie stuff. The end fights of that arc are the first jump in power, since it's the first time we really see anyone but the students or some of the judges get serious.

>>51831391
Um. For a couple years probably easy as most jumps but about....shit, 3 years in (Timeline gets a bit fuzzy, they only mention it twice) the Gods invade and a lot of the earth gets wiped out. Zeus hangs up in the atmosphere destroying countries with his lightning bolts for instance and a bunch of the other gods run wild for a bit. Looooads of people dead by the end of it.

>>51831405
Oh, whoopsie.
>>
>>51831270
Will any bought Charyeok be loyal and friendly to you? Can they refuse to let you use the power?
>>
>>51831420
So what I'm hearing is that I shouldn't feel bad about taking the drawback that puts me at war with Heaven and then wiping them all out in gruesome and painful ways while eating them with Greed?
>>
>>51831391
You will definitely need some "jumper is not for collateral" perks for that. It would be an entertaining decade even if that is all you did though.
>>
>>51831036
If you are the Jumpmaker, think about changing/removing the temporal acceleration limitation on the settings illusion barriers. It is really, really meta, not part of the setting. And pointless as a whatever means of inter jump balance you were going for, since the acceleration shown in the comic as in the 10s, and jumpers already have access to stuff in the hundreds.

>Once per day for one hour
unless this is explicit in the setting, drop it.
This seems more like an item than a perk. Like a place there all MP costs are zero, or all skills/spells are boosted to max effect so a skrub gets a glimpse at what a awesome version of himself would be like.

The numbers game is currently a bad drawback. No straight debuffs against opponents and no buffs to yourself are ok, but the area effects based on stats/traits are something else, and being auto effected by attack debuffs, sort of goes against the 'your raw stats vs their raw stats' theme of the drawback
>>
>>51831428
Pretty much all of them will be friendly yes, barring Greed since it's not really intelligent (Still won't be hostile, it's just not smart enough to do anything but eat and do what you want) or the Nine Tails Guardian, since he's a cranky shit head who only wants the Gods dead at any cost.

They generally can't stop you from using their power once you make the contract but they can certainly not help you learn how to master it and if you're the sort to manifest them to fight alongside you then they can refuse that.

>>51831440
Uh, yeah, they're pretty much one and all horrible, Zamasu-esque 'filthy ningen' type. The best ones just don't give a shit whether humans live or die rather then actively hunt/murder/eat/rape them. I honestly can't think of any God that's hasn't done some horrific shit out of malice, desire for power/youth or just apathy.
>>
>>51831338
Oh yes that is perfect! It's just what I want. Thanks anon, you're the MVP.
>>
>>51831207
>No stacking.
This only applies to buying more than one of this card, right, not other jumps discount perks and items?
>>
>>51831466
Well. Good to know, since I needed to take that drawback but felt bad because I thought I'd have to kill some innocent people or something.

Are abilities you eat with Greed static or do they scale with you/Greed in power?
>>
>>51831516
I don't believe they're static no.
>>
>>51831459
I'll consider the time dilation limitation.

The white room is a plot device of life howling. The first time it shows up, the MC spends a few hours in it, and no time passes. Recently, he spent a couple of months. This is a heavily nerfed version.

Noted.

>>51831481
Yeah. Only one card, otherwise you could just have your companions buy one, for a total of five, and everything would be free forever.
>>
>>51831420
>Um. For a couple years probably easy as most jumps but about....shit, 3 years in (Timeline gets a bit fuzzy, they only mention it twice) the Gods invade and a lot of the earth gets wiped out. Zeus hangs up in the atmosphere destroying countries with his lightning bolts for instance and a bunch of the other gods run wild for a bit. Looooads of people dead by the end of it.
Oh cool. Yeah that doesn't sound so likely. Definite entertainment if one could pull it off though.

>>51831453
>You will definitely need some "jumper is not for collateral" perks for that. It would be an entertaining decade even if that is all you did though.
Are there any such perks off the top of your head?
>>
>>51831524
Dammit. I'm really trying to justify not buying it since I'm already buying Barbadium Body and Wisdom along with one or two other Charyeok (what's the plural of Charyeok, by the way?).
>>
>>51831548
Charyeok? I'm not sure, pretty sure it's just Charyeok as both the singular and the plural but I've got zero experience with korean.
>>
Do Charyeok look dumb?
>>
>>51831526
>The white room is a plot device of life howling
If the jump is for the Gamer it probobly shouldn't have anything based on other comics, unless you are intending to make the jump into one for all of that author's related works. Which would be cool.
>>
>>51831563
Up to personal opinion really. Have a look through the wiki, it lists them all with pictures. I think some of them are really cool and others are kinda dumb. Most of the time they won't really be visible so unless you're summoning them to fight with you or talking to them directly, you won't see them much even when using the powers you get.
>>
>>51831577
Eventually.
>>
>>51831563
Depends on the one, some look incredibly badass while others look derpy as fuck.
>>
>>51831594
How are you going to manage that? Won't the jump need a serious overhaul to accurately represent them without being mostly Gamer stuff?
>>
>>51831526
>for a total of five, and everything would be free forever.
Not exactly. two would be 20% off something that is priced 20% off. or 100 x .8 = 80 and 80 x .8 = 64
5 sequential 20% discounts would make a 10,000 item cost 10,000 - 2,000 - 1,600 - 1,280 - 1,024 - 819.20 = 3,276.80
Or about a 2/3 discount in total.
>>
File: Haiti.jpg (28KB, 293x293px) Image search: [Google]
Haiti.jpg
28KB, 293x293px
>>51831563
>>
>>51831594
If you changed things to include his other works that would be amazing, and I am not just saying that because they have stuff that could compete with the gamer without punitive pricing.

Full access to the Life Howling points earning/purchase system would be an amazing capstone and would actually compete with the Gamer on both power and cool factor!
>>
>>51831651
Yeah, but that Gamer power it's competing with is spread over multiple perks. The Life Howling thing would outmatch it considerably if it was just one perk.
>>
>>51831648
You better not be shit talking Made in Seoul. That's the best Charyeok of them all.
>>
>>51831674
Fate Zero is in the A-M folder, instead of the Fate Folder. You might want to mention that to the Captain next time you see him.
>>
>>51831697
Oh, thank you.
>>
>>51831604
Eh, possibly. On the other hand, mage tower (or was it maze something?) was only 12 chapters long, IIRC, while life howling was 40.

There's a third one I can't recall, but...

Gamer just broke 160. It has more material to work with, so the jump will most likely remain 'The Gamer'.

>>51831646
Ah, I was just going 20*5=100. Still, with guild up, you could buy a theoretically infinite number of them. Or just make copies.

>>51831651
Adding the other one's in was always the plan.

...Technically, if you have JUST gamer's skills and gamer's body, you can do that. It runs off stat points though, not kill points.
>>
>>51831767
Wizardly Tower has 47, Life Howling has 57, and Maze Age Z has 26.

Which is still less than The Gamer.
>>
>>51831594
>Eventually.
>>51831651
>Full access to the Life Howling points earning/purchase system
The gamer author has more (translated) stuff?

and this Life Howling takes place in the same world? (please do not smuch two separate settings together)

If Life Howling IS a Live a RPG type power comparable to Gamer, taking the gamer perks and respec could let your Gamer ability manifest however Life Howling works instead.
>>
>>51831767
>>51831813
So it's still just going to be The Gamer but with stuff from the others tacked on? Unless you're going to be adding new origins or something.
>>
>>51831767
The LH shop with access to every practically every item (at a price) would make it almost better than any other single perk in the jump for a jumper that fights a lot, especially if the points carry over between jumps
>>
I am not sure how to contact the owner of the Drive Folder, so I thought I'd post here so you guys could know.
The "Exalted - The Infernals" jump is currently inside the wrong directory - specifically, inside the "A-M Jumps" one and not the "Exalted" one inside the "Jumps with Folders" folder.
Hope it helps.
>>
>>51831669
The gamer power was cut up, given an outrageous price, and a mandatory drawback due to the fact that there was nothing else in the Gamer comic that could compete with it. OTB and all that. But if things were expanded into the author's other connected works. . .

>>51831767
>...Technically, if you have JUST gamer's skills and gamer's body, you can do that. It runs off stat points though, not kill points.
The Life Howler system lets it's "players" buy pretty much any powers or items they want, that is not something the Gamer can do.
>>
>>51831819
There's supposedly a multiverse thing going on.
>>
>>51831700
How does the division of power among clones work anyways? If you have one clone, will both of you always be half as strong as the original?
>>
>>51831891
The Life Howler system sounds like it's even more broken then what people wank the gamer as being.
>>
>>51831905
Mm, not so much. It seems more that it's a small drop in power per clone shared by you and the clones.
>>
>>51831916
Here is how that works.
In Life Howler people are basically whisked away to a white room, they are given the basic skills and abilities of an archetype and their first test. If the survive they are given points and access to a menu. Through the menu they can spend the points to gain abilities and equipment. The stuff ranges from really high level cheats to minor buffs and skills. Every so often they are given more tests/quests that, if survived, provide more points to spend on improving yourself. The biggest source of points is the killing of various monsters.

It is actually quite similar in power and growth rate as the Gamer so far, it is kind of like they are both based on different version of the same concept. . .
>>
>>51831916
It lacks the ability to level up/improve stats, but counters that by having letting them buy skills. And Items.

The MC of life howling went from mostly normal to a cleric/paladin capable fighting on par with an entire army of orcs, inside a month.

He kinda cheated a bit though.

>>51831833
Wasn't planning on new origins. Life howling might end up with a origin, similar to player two, but that's about it.
>>
>>51831916
Excalibur costs 10,000,000 points. Killing the first monster is 10 points and a regular zombie is 1 point.
It's been too long since I last read it but gaming the system through doing something like setting fire to a forest full of monsters would only work once before being patched out and you're indirectly punished.
>>
>>51831987
>>51831996
>High level cheats
Yeah, that's sounding pretty broken to me.
>>
>>51832015
One the one hand, I'll probably get bitched at for adding it.

On the other, it might break Gamer as OTB.
>>
>>51832024
Breaking one thing from being OTB by making another thing likely to be the new OTB is not a good way to solve problems Blade.
>>
>>51832024
Why not make a jump for it?
>>
File: tattoos.jpg (64KB, 513x498px) Image search: [Google]
tattoos.jpg
64KB, 513x498px
>>51831937
So, for War Trophies, can the tattoos be smaller and just more intricate, or are you doomed to look like pic-related? Because it says that they can be intricate, but that they also cover your form.

Also, do they have to be tapestries, or can they be whatever you want? Basically, I was thinking of something like a single "crest" somewhere on my body that just gets more and more detailed the more I survive. Something like: Survive basilisk venom, fading scale pattern added near the top; survive again, fangs are incorporated into the "trim"; survive fire, flames surround it; survive again, they become more intense/precise and so on and just keep symmetrically compounding onto the same tattoo to make it more intricate. Would something like that be valid, or must it be ancient tapestry-type story-telling?

Can you run out of room? Or does it just keep adding smaller features?
>>
>>51832051
I was under the assumption the shared a multiverse.
>>
>>51832058
Yeah? A multiverse isn't a world. Literally every Marvel setting shares a multiverse, yet they're distinct enough in content, theme and tone to get their own jumps.
>>
>>51832058
So? We've got plenty of jumps set in their own universes.
>>
>>51832052
Yes to all. Basically as long as they're present and some feature of them, whether it's own tattoo or just some minor detail on an existing one, is on your body you have the effect. Most of the stuff is just fluff, only thing required is that a sign is on you.

You won't run out.
>>
>>51832058
Is this stated in either series and does it actually matter?

Have either universes crossed over in any meaningful way? Do they interact so regularly that two jumps made with them would be incapable of standing on their own?
>>
>>51832033
As someone who has read both comics I can say that they are both relatively equal in terms of both power and omgmusthave.

>>51832051
Some of the author's comics, including this one and the Gamer, are heavily implied to be in the same setting. Also the author has put it on "hiatus" which when it comes to these types of webtoons means it is probably dead, it will likely never have enough for it's own jump so the best anyone can hope for is for it to be included in a jump for a less dead example of the authors connected works.
>>
>>51832058
As of Fire Emblem Heroes every single Fire Emblem game shares a multiverse with each other. That's not gonna stop me from making Fire Emblem Tellius or the Archenea/Valentia games
>>
>>51826911
I am sorry someone called you Australian, ya Kiwi.
>>
>>51832093
If used by a normal human maybe. It sounds obscene in the hands of a jumper.
>>
>>51832080
Thanks, Val. I think I just found my new favorite perk.

Kudos on the jump, btw. There's a lot of good shit in there, and you made the setting sound fairly interesting.
>>
>>51832122
And gamer doesn't?
>>
>>51832132
Yeah, but we already have shit like that. This is branching out in terms of obscenity.
>>
>>51832132
No. Like people say, it's wanked to be way worse then it is. In reality, it's ultimately just a bunch of training perks glued together with a fancy UI.

This other things, in the hand of any half competent jumper, sounds like it's just a get whatever you want dispenser.
>>
>>51825109
Would Bronze Flows Downhill apply to rare hard to come by materials?
>>
File: 1ZJfAz8.png (861KB, 1019x584px) Image search: [Google]
1ZJfAz8.png
861KB, 1019x584px
>>51832130
Glad you're enjoying it anon.
>>
>>51832138
Infinite money hacks are easy, and counter strike has a perk that lets you buy every weapon you see. Throw in something like doormaker or another scrying technique, and that's the item shop.

The white room as a whole is a little bit more difficult to copy, probably requiring time dilation of some sort, and maybe that random encounters perk from Order of the Stick.

The skills menu... the only thing I can think of is gamer's skills and scrying for books you don't already have.
>>
>>51832156
Depends on how rare we're talking. It won't get you antimatter in a medival world but it could get you gold.
>>
>>51827549
Would One Hundred Times My Own Power do anything for powers which by their use harm you, like Index Magic on an Esper, or is it just for people using your stuff against you?
>>
>>51832172
Counter Strike lets you buy weapons and only ones you've encountered. Not powers or cheat codes. You haven't seemed to deny any accusation that it's a "Get any power you want' method either, which really does lead me to believe that's a problem.
>>
>>51832190
Won't work on those sorts. It's only when others use your powers or stuff against you, if you use stuff that hurts you, that's your own choice. So say, someone somehow turns your own magic into a bomb inside of you? No harm done. If you use a spell that blows yourself up? You're blown up.
>>
>>51831987
>really high level cheats
>>51831996
>cheated a bit
What do you mean by cheats?
Like infinite ammo you no linger need to reload stuff.
Or exemption from paying all taxes, immunity from arrest, open one door but have it connect to another door a continent away?

Are some skills/items unique, or is excalibur always for sale in the store?
>>
Any perks that let you befriend someone? Anyone? Even huge jerks?
>>
>>51832070
>>51832071
>>51832087
>>51832094
Last time it got brought up - thread 1223 - you guys spent an hour or so theorizing about how the four setting were interconnected, which lead to me potentially adding LH stuff to the gamer jump.

If you DON'T want LH stuff in the gamer jump, I will consider making a separate jump.

>>51832208
He basically killstole from his teammates (that he didn't know he had) by setting the forest on fire and killing the entire army of zombies. Which lead to him having more points than he should have.

No clue.
>>
File: applause.gif (2MB, 610x350px) Image search: [Google]
applause.gif
2MB, 610x350px
>>51832164
Fucking Street Fighter, a perk to make masochism objectively beneficial... I'm glad we didn't delete you from the thread.
>>
>>51832228
Why are you so set on not telling us what these cheats you can buy are?

And not everyone is on all the time. Just because some people talked about it back then does not mean everyone agrees or even a majority does.
>>
Not going to go through the effort of pasting the story in a dying thread, but I also want to post this before I sleep. So I'll just leave this here.
http://pastebin.com/tJ4VHvUU
>>
>>51832230
Well, I reckon I'm quite glad too.

What perk was that? I've written a lot recently so I can't quite remember
>>
>>51832122
Inter jump balance is only an argument when a thing is chain breaking, Life Howler is not that powerful even in the hands of a jumper.

>>51832143
The Gamer's loot can still provide all the things that Life Howler can given enough grinding, Life Howler is more or less a gutted version of the Gamer with a more controllable loot/progression system.

>>51832208
Cheats in the context of Isekai stories; IE suddenly you are good at magic X, have amazing swordsmanship, or a really nice passive buff. All through spending points earned by killing monsters instead of training.

He cheated by burning down a forest to collect points on the monsters who lived in it, as a result he is much stronger than the others we know about who use this system.
>>
>>51832228
>If you DON'T want LH stuff in the gamer jump, I will consider making a separate jump.
I would definitely consider making them different jumps. If it takes place in a different and incredibly tenuously connected universe it would be difficult to impossible to incorporate it into the existing gamer jump.
>>
>>51832259
So Life Howler has a limited selection of stuff to buy?
>>
>>51832245
Any Tosses?
>>
>>51832258
War Trophies, of course. And with style, too.
>>
>>51832283
Dota 2.
>>
File: Aww.jpg (22KB, 300x253px) Image search: [Google]
Aww.jpg
22KB, 300x253px
>>51832285
Oooh. Jeeze, now I feel extra silly, since you were just talking about it.
>>
>>51832283
For a different style of toss, anything by YJ_Anon.
>>
>>51832228
>If you DON'T want LH stuff in the gamer jump, I will consider making a separate jump.
On the one hand it would fit in the Gamer jump rather well while going a ways towards solving the issue of finding things that can compete with the Gamer power. Life Howler would also be hard to make it's own jump for since there are only 57 chapters and unlikely to be more.

On the other hand Life Howler would make a good jump of it's own if you could manage enough content for one.

Either way would be great development in this anon's opinion, the Gamer is sure to have some other stuff that could break the Gamer OTB eventually if you decide to make Life Howler into it's own jump
>>
>>51832314
We have several jumps of singular movies likedemolition man or true lies. If Life Howler chapters are around 20 pages like manga chapters, then Dragon Ball Multiverse is only a little longer.

This idea about something being too short with 57 chapters is silly. It might be harder but it's not impossible at all.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>51832285
Added.
>>51832295
Reserved, along with HTTYD from the IRC.
~
>Lovecraft
>EVO
>Ciel No Surge
>Danmachi
>Digital Devil Saga
>Dota 2
>Jojo
>CATastrophe
>>
>>51832273
Yes, it is a big selection but it does appear to be limited. I would hope the selection would expand in future settings but even then there would still be a limited selection.
>>
>>51832314
Honestly, I don't even really see how the Gamer is OTB now. I mean, one of the perks allows you to gain power, more quickly, and with no upper limit through souls. Another is basically money-based reality warping. While the Gamer is a slow Soft-cap, a training booster, and some speed reading. It's not like there isn't competition.
>>
>>51832348
But anon, it supports their argument to include Life Howler to paint it as OTB, despite normally arguing that it's too limited right now.
>>
And goodnight!
>>
>>51832418
No.
Thread posts: 583
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.