[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the great Ultramarine Primarch has returned, an old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Leandros.jpg (8KB, 168x300px) Image search: [Google]
Leandros.jpg
8KB, 168x300px
Now that the great Ultramarine Primarch has returned, an old but still a much heated debate returns. However, with new context.

Would Roboute Guilliman agree with Leandros's actions? Would he think that Leandros was right?
>>
>>51824522
No, because the Codex Astartes would've had Leandros report Titus to the Chaplains, not the Inquisition. Acceptable motive, poor execution, failed action.
>>
>Would Roboute Guilliman agree with Leandros's actions? Would he think that Leandros was right?

Fuck no.

>I am worried for my Captains soul, that he may have been touched by chaos, lol I'll report him to the Inquisition, meaning...
>My Chapters honour is stained
>Entire Chapter potentially investigated
>Titus' entire company may be put to the sword

Leandros was a dickbag and it's one of the few times I actually got really angry when dealing with a work of fiction.

I sincerely hope he was banished when he returned to Macragge, or at least left of his own accord and joined Deathwatch as a blackshield through the utter disdain his Brothers would have shown him.

>Oh fuck it's Leandros, now listen here you... I know this is a shock but I'm a Librarian and can manifest powers, please don't summon the Ordo Hereticus you massive massive cunt
>>
File: 1409335981099.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1409335981099.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>51824839
>Oh fuck it's Leandros, now listen here you... I know this is a shock but I'm a Librarian and can manifest powers, please don't summon the Ordo Hereticus you massive massive cunt

Fuck I kekd

Yeah he should have reported him to the librarians seeing as how he had no actual evidence of corruption and his only argument would amount to;

>the captain did things that I didn't approve of and used unorthodox tactics when facing a superior forces!

Seriously was he ever not a bag of cocks?
>>
>>51825473
No, he had a point when Titus touched the Warp-core and emerged unscathed, there could be foul play there and he had every right to suspect something. The mistake he made was going to the Inquisition instead of the Chaplains or Chapter itself.
>>
>>51825473
>YOU CANNOT TOUCH THE WARP AND EMERGE UNSCATHED
>>
I think you're all forgetting something here:

It's entirely Titus' fault that Leandros' favorite helmet was smashed. You guys would be pissed too if your stupid Captain fucked up your prize helmet.
>>
>>51826103
THAT HELMET WASN'T YOURS TO LOSE MARINE
>>
>>51826150

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-qN_DJOjeE
>>
>>51824522
Codex Astartes (according to the Index Astartes fluffbook) says that the potential corruption of an individual is for the Librarians to investigate as they are charged with rooting out chaos within the ranks of the chapter.

Leandros failed even as a codex thumper.
>>
>>51826282

And where were the Librarians on that planet to investigate Titus, huh?

Your days as a novice are behind you, Anonymous. Why do you still interpret the codex so narrowly?
>>
>>51826282
>Why do you still interpret the codex so narrowly?
Why do you want to bring public and inquisitorial suspicion and potentially shame on the chapter instead of handing the matter to those who will keep it private and are uniquely equipped to investigate properly?
>>
>>51826464
>suspicion and shame

Everyone is guilty in the Inquisition's eyes to begin with, and if there was really nothing wrong there would be no shame.
>>
>>51826329
rekt
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.