[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some entertainment, sports, etc. that is in your world.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download (3).jpg (7KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7KB, 268x188px
What are some entertainment, sports, etc. that is in your world. Bonus points for music/music styles.
>>
>>51809676
One in my world which is very, very popular and dangerous is Intertial Dropping. So, a pilot drops down onto the ground from a good hight of 10,000-20,000 feet, all the way to only a few yards or inches from the ground, the pilot has to withstand lots of G-forces, and usually there is a high morality rate. The glider is usually 30-50 meters long and propelled by solid-fuel.
>>
>>51809716
Another even riskier version of this shit is by dropping down with a JETPACK and pressurized suit! It's really fucking dangerous.
>>
I have a low-tech-sci-fi where it's possible to switch bodies, Altered Carbon style, so here goes.

Zero-G ball. The "field" is a sphere, filled with various floating debris and rocks. The goals are at poles.

Zero-G murderball. See above, except that all the players are armed with machine guns and explosives and are allowed to use them at each other or the arena.

Comet running. Racing on a small light spacecraft to the surface of a comet through its tail, which is filled with debris, erupted material, and other nasty bits.

Good old deathmatch. And the team deathmatch. And CTF. And other stuff like that.
>>
>>51810029
Okay. That seems nice. There is a similar sport to that, but all the guns are lasers/gaussoft. Iti f a virtual combat arena. It ranges from Zero-G to a desert planet simulator.
>>
>>51810029
Yes. >>51809716
>>51809748
These posts were mine and intertial Dropping is very, very risky and dangerous. Another one is Oxoball. It is basketball but with null-G environment and they are propelled by pressurized oxygen. There are four hoops, on all sides from the sphere rotating.
>>
>>51809676

>Ying Ke: a game in which two players standing at arms length clasp one anothers' left hand. With their right hand, they take turns beating the other across the shoulder with a thick length of knotted rope. The first player to release his grasp loses.
>>
>>51810168
Interesting. Is the morality rate of the sport high?
>>
>>51810192

>Is the morality rate of the sport high?

Yes. Players rarely ever cheat.
>>
>>51810216
damn. Virtual hologames are a major sport here, and a lot have been made into sports. Also, music tends to be synthetic with a stoic tone.
>>
I'm still working on it but I'm leaning towards f-zero racing but with owlbears
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.