[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/40krpg/ 40k Roleplay General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 41

File: 1485997202005.jpg (71KB, 383x498px) Image search: [Google]
1485997202005.jpg
71KB, 383x498px
"The heresy train never stops" edition

For all your questions on Dark Heresy (1st and 2nd Editions), Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Black Crusade, and Only War.
Not the wargame, not Chapter Master, not Space Hulk. Inquisitor is okay, but not many people know about it.

Not sure between starting Dark Heresy 1e and 2e? Pick 2e.

>Why did FFG lose the 40k RPG License?
Because they were bought by Asmodee and that caused some sort of licensing conflict.

>Will GW make their own 40k RPGs now?
Probably not. But if they do it will likely be worse than you could possibly imagine.

Book Repositories (If you're planning to download any Rogue Trader materials, read the .txt file in the RT directory)
https://mega.nz/#F!Pl0UgbJa!vDtTXMKnvZ26fUbuw4X9tg

There is a new Homebrew Megafolder option in above MEGA directory containing several things.

40K RPG tools, a site that contains stats or references for almost all weapons, armor and NPCs/adversaries. Not updated past DH2 core.
http://www.40krpgtools.com/

40k RPG Combined Armory (v6.48.161023), containing every piece of gear in all five lines. Now includes all DH2e books.
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/i3akv9qx9q05z

Mars Needs Women! (v1.2.15) (Mechanicus Skitarii and Taghmata for Only War)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w1d6aq5cdr6anmh

Fear and Loathing in the Eastern Fringe (V1.6.4) (Playable Xenos for Rogue Trader)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fjhddohpscx1d7x

The Fringe is Yours! (v1.8.13) (More Xenos, Knights, and Horus Heresy gear for Rogue Trader)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d28i243u2k7di3z

What's the most recent heresy you've hunted down?

Previously on /40krpg/: >>51765194
>>
How to do comfy portions of Only War to reinforce later war is hell for my players?

Also question for players: do you like slow burn campaigns where you do stuff like in Band of Brothers and start from Basic Training to build up characters, or just start right in the middle of the war?
>>
>>51805162
>unsanctioned
>killed at least one (party) member

Immediately. If there's some IC reason to give your surviving party members pause (note, not just "oh he's another player we shouldn't..."), then he should at least be dragged off to the Black Ships to undergo tests and sanctioning, which is as good as being dead.

Part of playing a psyker is understanding that you will be killed upon any mishaps. My psyker's grown to such a level of power and mild arrogance I've started thinking about how he would try and survive an execution, lord knows he has the mind dominance to do so.
>>
Is storytime welcome?
>>
>>51809654
Put them through boot camp together for FMJ/Band of Brothers style misery-comfiness
>>
>>51809654
Definitely the slow burn, need to build up that squad cohesion to make the inevitable loss all the more hard to swallow.
>>
>>51809719
Go for it
>>
File: Coscarla Sector.jpg (1MB, 3200x1723px) Image search: [Google]
Coscarla Sector.jpg
1MB, 3200x1723px
>>51809792
For context, our merry warband is 4, now 3, people.

>Claude Moreau, hero priest of the lower Scintillan hive! ...at least in his own head. Very populist, very distrustful of authority figures, and believes in giving freely and hiding nothing. Mechanically, a Ministorum Seeker with a lot of social skills and a combat shotgun. Face of the party.

>Avilius Mercado, Techpriest from Hesh. After a terrible run-in with a fellow enginseer who was possessed, he was inducted into archaeotech and xenotech studies, then later sent to aid the Inquisition when they sought new Mechanicus buddies. Mechanically, Mechanicus Sage with Infused Knowledge; he's the newest of our players to 40k but he seems to really understand how it works. One of the better players. Also sorta Darth Vader.

>Kulcom Gaius, Kanaki Guardsman. Bit of a brute compared to the others, but he's very capable (51 strength, 44 BS, 41 WS, 49 T- all legitimate!). The enforcer of the group, while also dabbling a bit into medical. Fish out of water in the deep hive.

>Arz, Feudal Crusader Blank. He decided Dark Heresy wasn't a good fit for him, since he's not a big 40k fan, so he opted out at the end of the session. (I'm not the biggest fan of 40k for the RPGs either, but it works and people wanted to do it.)

We're running through Edge of Darkness, with all that entails. They met Sand, who I play as a lot more of a sarcastic and guarded Interrogator than he normally is- they expected him to have set a trap for them, and even now they're still suspicious. Tasked with finding what the hell happened to Saul Arbest's body, they set out for Coscarla.

>And made a beeline for the Enforcer station.

Obvious spoilers for Edge of Darkness ahead. (cont)
>>
>>51810026
>All legit
How many advances in S/BS/WS/T?
>>
File: 1450455728788.jpg (116KB, 591x800px) Image search: [Google]
1450455728788.jpg
116KB, 591x800px
>>51810026
The Enforcers, of course, aren't all they seem. The players have yet to figure this out and think they're just corrupt as hell. (I know at least one of my players browses here, and I hope giving the player names up front dissuades him from reading.) They brushed off the Acolytes while directing them in the general direction they needed to go. Overview of the area, they decided to pursue Saul's sister, then find lodgings. For the former, they had to go through the market. Then everything went to hell.
They stuck around to try and find directions, I rolled on a table I wrote up before the session, and a young woman by the name of Rookson showed up. They'd outed themselves as outsiders and were pretty unsubtle, so she knew contacting them was an option; her husband had gone missing, much like Arbest and many others in Coscarla. She didn't have much information to go on, but she knew Lili Arbest, so they decided to get help from her in exchange for finding her husband- until the Enforcers came back around.
Rookson had been making too much noise about the "Enforcers"' operations, and contacting already-suspicious outsiders was a step too far. The two from the station- Beardy and Scars ended up their nicknames- came back to "relieve our dear visitors from this vagrant's harrassment". (Scars was a simpering fool, Beardy was aggressive cop mode.)
Claude, ever the hero, stands up to them. And they about provoke a shootout- four acolytes, versus up-to-ten Enforcers in the square, in the middle of the late-day rush, in a marketplace. Avilius gets Claude to calm down enough to offer to pay protection for her- keeps the enforcers super suspicious and makes them a target, but at least they don't get a shootout. (brief cont)

>>51810055
Looking over it, they're not right (I'm transcribing an earlier writeup). I'll get a hold of him. The S isn't right and didn't look totally right, but our old GM walked him through making a sheet so I trusted it. BS, WS, and T are right.
>>
>>51810026
>51 strength, 44 BS, 41 WS, 49 T- all legitimate!
>rolling characteristics
>not having multiple at 50+

This is why you point buy...
>>
File: auHLJEV.jpg (76KB, 842x820px) Image search: [Google]
auHLJEV.jpg
76KB, 842x820px
>>51810135
By this point, the day cycle is slowly dimming, so they make haste to meet Lili Arbest before the night begins and the creeps come out to play. We decided that, since I hadn't eaten in about 12 hours and other people had other business to attend to (one of our players is self-employed and works 7 day weeks), we'd call it there.

Theories from the players:
- A Slaaneshi cult has taken root in Coscarla.
- The Enforcers are corrupt.
- Rookson's story is a trap.
- The Coscarla Hostel will be a safe place to spend the night.

Are they right? I can't comment on that when I know they're watching here. But they're on the right track and I'm proud that a party of new players (one) and very combat-oriented players (two) are actually taking to the investigative side. Looking forward to next week; I've been in the seat for Deathwatch before, and Dark Heresy is definitely better.
Any tips, advice, etc. from what I've narrated, or suggestions from previous campaigns?
>>51810182
I'm usually a fan of point buy, but we tend to roll in our group anyway. I kept the tradition.
>>
>>51810227
Have you ever sat back and asked the group -why- you roll?
>>
>>51810244
Nope. I come from a background of learning RPGs with Shadowrun and (ill-fated) GURPS, so my experience of point buy is "way better for getting the concept you want, way worse for breaking the game". I don't believe any of the others have strayed outside of 40krpgs except when I've pulled them out and into other forays, so I think it's an assumed standard for them. I doubt I'm going to be recruiting any more players, unless three proves too little, but if I do we can discuss it as a group then.
>>
>>51810292
>breaking the game
But that's half the fun. You just have to know to not hang on to a broken character, to retire them somehow when it stops being funny.
>>
>>51810391
I know from experience none of us know how to do that.
Including me.
>>
File: 1487376776873.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1487376776873.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>51810227
Sounds like a fun campaign
>tfw I'm literally the only person I know in my state who gives a shit about Warhammer
>>
Does anyone have any good admech character descriptions? Appearance and personality.
>>
How pissed is my rogue trader going to be? My navigator has reduced our Profit factor by 5 at char gen.
>>
>>51809525
lorewise, do the last chancers have diverse backgrounds?

like some guy who was just framed and unable to prove his innocence and/or self-defense murder?
>>
>>51812493
How? Did he burn it to get something or really unlucky with origin paths?
>>
>>51812608
Duty Bound - Humanity
Shrouded House
& A Lineage that dropped PF by 3.
>>
>>51812529
One of them "Hero", was punished for refusing to send his troops on a suicide mission. I think one of the chicks was implied to have murdered a superior in self defense too.
>>51812493
just more motivation to make money, babe.
>>
>>51812625
How much was the group's profit factor beforehand?
>>
>>51812698
40PF I think.
>>
>>51812731
Rather pissed I think then.
>>
>>51809525
Currently hunting down a cult of Tzeentch dealing in Xenos weapons, including but perhaps not limited to Eldar weapons. My research indicates that they are not actually in league with the Eldar.
>>
How can I RP my way into getting a Baleful Eye/Force weapon as an Astropath in RT?
>>
>>51813631
Don't astropaths start with a Force Staff?
>>
are brontian longknives canon?
>>
>Want to try to come up with a relatively normal regiment
>Give up when picking a regiment type because the mind wanders in dangerous places
>>
>>51811732
Nope? None?
>>
Asking again, since last thread got pretty derailed-

My players are about to try to track down a xenos-artifact distributor (Zax Holthane from Dark Pursuits, who escaped). While I don't want to stop them, nor give the impression that the Trade Sable is completely untouchable, I know they still have the "PCs can do anything" mindset from 3.PF.

Is there more information I can glean anywhere about Desoleum's black markets, or how xenos artifacts end up there? Or should I just improv and try to stay one step ahead of my players?
>>
Okay I'm legit not trying to provoke or bait anyone.

Is Jonah Orion the only non-Salamander Space Marine with a skin tone and facial characteristics of a person of typically African descent? I am just curious because he kind of stands out from other named Space Marines for that reason.

Again not trying to provoke or be racist here.
>>
Hey, do we have any uploads of the original DH beta material?
>>
File: 2cat.jpg (184KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
2cat.jpg
184KB, 405x720px
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Dark_Heresy_Second_Edition#Sample_Combat

Is this the Dwarf Fortress of roleplaying games?
>>
>>51814769
No, he's not. There are Marines with all sorts of skin tones and facial features. There are really only two reasons why we see that most of them are "white":

>40k was create by pasty white Englishmen for a market dominated by pasty white Englishmen. As such, there was an logical reasoning behind having most depictions of Marines being, well, pasty white Englishmen. Future editions of 40k followed this framework.

>Space Marines are meant to echo European knights, the vast majority of which were white. The parallel would not have held so much potency in the beginning if they had looked like tribal Zulu warriors or Native Americans.
>>
>>51814713
>should I just improv and try to stay one step ahead of my players?
Probably best to do that yeah. I had a similar situation, some Pathfinder players learning the system and all, and I just improved some Trade Sable members' movements, and the group (one player in particular) kind of rose to the challenge and weaseled through on pure discourse. I was greatly impressed, even rewarded them for it.
>>
>>51816322
Looking back at early materials, it seems there was a far greater presence of racial variety in written material than current.
>>
File: 1294146410148.jpg (28KB, 392x429px) Image search: [Google]
1294146410148.jpg
28KB, 392x429px
>>51814769
Who cares about canonical examples? If there's a world out there with African-looking residents, and some chapter is recruiting from it, those are African-looking marines.

Though now I'm trying to imagine what a black marine actually looks like taking into account the fucked up anatomy.
>>
>>51814691
I like emphasising the physical inhumanity of my hereteks, which are the only mechanicum characters I've played. Stuff like optics whirring and adjusting and clicking shutters instead of describing how they're narrowing or rolling their eyes, cheek muscles tightening because the rebreather enclosing the lower half of their face obscures their actual smile, rattling and wheezing when they breathe.

I also like to give them vaguely non-humanoid body shapes and proportions if they've got augmetic limbs, which is also how geedubs recently started stylising the mechanicus again with the likes of the Magos Dominus and Belisarius Cawl minis. It's a good time to be a mechanicum fan, to be sure.

As for personality, remember that being able to interface with cogitators and machine-spirits means these guys can deal with the raw stuff of knowledge as easy as you and I breathe. Think about the sort of detachment that would develop from that to get the ball rolling and go from there.
>>
>>51816445
I'm also kind of curious, since there's an entire world of Vikings (Valhalla) is there an entire world of something like African mega fauna that the natives fight off every day? Or by God, an Australian world full of deadly emus that the natives must wage war with each day?
>>
>>51816445
>>51814769
Who cares is right.

>The Melanochrome, also called the Skinshield, is the 13th of the 19 genetically-engineered gene-seed organs that are implanted into a Space Marine Neophyte to produce a new Astartes. This hormonal implant is attached to the human lymphatic system and controls the amount of melanin in a Space Marine's skin. Exposure to high levels of sunlight will result in the Astartes' skin naturally darkening to compensate.
>>
>>51816616
Shit I mean Russian army world, I forgot Valhalla wasnt actually Vikings.
>>
>>51816445
Their insignia is a watermelon
>>
>>51816445
What if Space Marines had the proportions of the TF2 heavy? They'd be able to wield even bigger powerfists.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (20KB, 383x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
20KB, 383x384px
So I keep coming back here, but I'm trying to do adeptus sororitas seeker who does melee combat but I'm stuck on homeworld. I'm looking at feral world, feudal world, agri world as well as hive world. They all give me benefits I want, but also take away from another stat I need. So I feel like I'm trying to hard at the start to spread my stats to much and trying to be the jack of all trades. Like since I want to melee I want str, toughness, weapon skill and agility but I also want to be social so I need fellowship, perception a day willpower correct as a Adeptus Sororitas. I apologize for coming back over and over with the same issue but I keep tossing up option so and I'm not sure way to do. I also only have two months to play with this group so I'm trying to really make the best character I can. Which is a sister of battle with an eviscerator who's good at finding people
>>
>>51816812
you have to make a sacrifice somewhere

instead of worrying so much about stats, pick a homeworld for fluff reasons
>>
>>51816847
I think I might go with feudal world honestly, seems like it might fit, and it doesn't seem like I need intelligence all that much
>>
File: images (19).jpg (23KB, 310x474px) Image search: [Google]
images (19).jpg
23KB, 310x474px
Would I be able to justify using a incubi klaivex as a sister of battle? I'm 99% sure that there is no plausible way to convince myself that a sister of battle would be able to come to terms with using xenos weapons and technology instead of imperium weapons because it might be heretical. I'm just looking for any excuse to claim I can use a incubus klaive as a sister of battle
>>
>>51816869
I'm sure the not too bright yet friendly and amiable person who is good in a fight isn't too unsound of an idea. Kind of like Rocky Balboa.
>>
>>51816910
Why do you want to use them in the first place?
>>
>>51816910
Well its an exotic weapon. Assuming you have the capability, (exotic Weapon training), it comes down to Do you know that the blade is a Klaive and not simply a weird power blade? (Also, BTW, a Klaivex is a Senior Incubi Champion, not a blade. you are talking about a Klaive) (unless you planned to hold a dark eldar by the ankle and hit people with him)
>>
>>51816934
They are the best power sword for a melee character in the game. Especially if you use parrying. 1d10+8 Pen 8 Two handed, power field is damn good compared to most power swords.
>>
>>51816979
Beating a xeno with another xeno would show the superiority of human muscles. Might do good damage considering how spiky dark eldar are.
>>
>>51816994
And since Incubi Armour is the best Dark eldar can get your weapon is reuseable...
>>
>>51816992
That IS pretty good, but it's two handed. With a normal power sword you could hold another melee weapon (unwieldy since you'll parry with the sword), a ranged weapon (if that's your style) or even a shield. I use the last one since it gives extra armour and my DM lets Defensive and Balanced stack. Tanky AND Puritan.
>>
>>51817076
Yeah. In my rogue trader game I used Demi-Klaives when i was a Duelist Delf. Slightly higher Damage output, plus the option for huge damage if I don't need to defend with parrying cause dodging is better(like against fuckoff huge demons)
>>
>>51816934
Cause it looks fucking dope and I also love dark eldar
>>
>>51814022

Nothing in the RPG is canon, and that is why they set their games 200 years before official material starts.
>>
File: it was a gift.png (130KB, 313x211px) Image search: [Google]
it was a gift.png
130KB, 313x211px
https://warhammer-40-000-fantasy-flight-cinematic-universe.obsidianportal.com/wikis/rogue-trader-high-end-ships
>>
I've got a small question, people here seem to 'somewhat' agree that 1st edition Dark Heresy is a clunky mess compared to 2nd edition.
But I've got a group who are wanting to play through the Haarlocks Legacy books.
My question, is it possible to use them with 2nd edition, or will I need to do some conversion?
>>
>>51819286
I'm running a different DH1e module ripped straight from the book and I have yet to encounter an issue.
>>
>>51819286
Maybe when it comes to some tests or with some NPC blocks, but then just check OW's GM section for conversion as 2e doesn't have any sort of built-in 'how to do this' conversion guides for use with previous games.
>>
>>51816319
Only if your team has no combat skills
>>
Referencing the anon in the past thread about social mechanics, I prefer less social mechanics rather than more as a general rule.
Out of hand, it is because more rules always will allow someone to abuse them in unsavory ways, and people often do not realize that a social character, with rules behind them, is often the most powerful thing a player can wield, far outstripping any combat specc'd character. The influence they can press is enormously outsized, and the savvier the player, the more they can roll the GM and the party.
Further, I on the whole prefer less rules as a way to exercise my own creativity without being bludgeoned by rules by the GM, and as a GM, being allowed to resolve situations the way I feel best fits the scenario, rather than what a dev says should work for everyone (and not have to worry about a player trying to ruleslawyer).
>>
Rogue Trader fluff question

My RT has a history of delving into space hulks from a young age--in fact, found her writ and ship in one such delve.

I have fluffed up as her having had her first major xenos kill fashioned into a lovely cloak--it was a genestealer, the chitin sewn into the cloak's cloth.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad idea is wearing the chitin of a dead genestealer nearly all the time, and what could I expect the side effects to be?
>>
>>51811624
>>tfw I'm literally the only person I know in my state who gives a shit about Warhammer

American state? Which one?

We're surprisingly popular here in the good ol' Republic of Texas, if you live where other people live at least.
>>
>>51822883

Not bad at all. Hostile Acquisitions even has skinned Tyranid armor in it, although wearing it means you have the Inquisition stopping in for tea.
>>
>>51819286
Just play whichever one you've learned. I'd say that first edition is not enough of a mess to justify any weird conversions.
>>
>>51816593
That's an abstract, which doesn't work for me when I'm looking for the real deal in actual character descriptions to riff off. Makes sense?

I'd use the wiki, but they mainly focus on what a character has done, or various pbp character descriptions, but they're usually kind of shit when you're just trawling through search engine results.
>>
>>51823557
Anon, you are asking for something that is extremely vague.
>What does a person in one of the most insularly varied groups in the galaxy that performs all kinds of varying self mutilations look like and do?
You may as well ask someone to describe a homunculus.
If you want a decent answer, what does YOUR dude look like? Why haven't you used the many novels that have descriptions of admech members, from tech adepts in the field to 1k year old magos?
>>
>>51824040
If I knew where to find a slew of good descriptions, I wouldn't be trawling search engines in the hope of uncovering the proverbial diamond in the shitpile.

>what does YOUR dude look like?
That's what I'm asking. I'm looking for character descriptions covering appearance and personality that made anyone think, "Hey, that's pretty damn good."

I'm not putting up my character's description because it's unwritten, and as I said, I'm looking for existing work to help get ideas moving. Abstracts don't work - I don't get a sense of cohesive whole, just dry, disjointed details.

>Why haven't you used the many novels
I haven't read the many novels.
>>
Is there any fluff on Malfi beyond the single page in the core DH1e book?
>>
>>51814769
No. The Celestial Lions are African Savannah Tribe in style and appearance.
>>
>>51824330
And like I said, you are basically asking someone to, for example, describe a Chinese person, not knowing that "Chinese person" includes some 12 distinct groups of people with their own histories, backgrounds, language, culture.
As for techpriests, where are they from? What color are the robes they wear? Do they have more than the basic implants? Do they have a vox grill, or an osmotic implant? Skin, eyes, hair? Tattoos? Odd features on the fleshy bits your character WILL have, because you are not a 500 year old magos?
>>
>>51824464
I'm not asking for anyone to describe my character.

Again, I'm asking for descriptions of characters (their own or others') within the same general grouping (techpriests) that they liked.

If you're poleaxed by indecision and uncertainty when faced with an open question, rather than being able to answer based on your own life experience of what constitutes "good" in context, then giving an answer here is unfortunately not for you.
>>
>>51822999
Every hide in 40k comes from xeno species or rare geneengineering, why does the inquisition care about some trophies or clothes?
>>
>>51824667
No, I am mystified that in a setting with 3 decades of lore and myriad character descriptions, you are unable to find something describing a techpriest when there are a dozen techpriests I can think of by name from the setting with a lot of print behind them, like Arkhan Land and Scoria, and twice that many books and codices, like the entirety of the 30k Ordo Reductor/Taghamata books, the Admech book of 40k and others.
You are failing at google, anon, and since you seem so willing, you can stew in your failure.
Good luck with your character.
>>
>>51824706
Because the existence of the Tyranids is somewhat classified in the corners of the Imperium where they have yet to appear. Gotta avoid panic.
>>
>>51824767
>I am mystified that in a setting with 3 decades of lore and myriad character descriptions, you are unable to find something describing a techpriest
I'm amazed you still haven't been able to grasp the concept that I'm looking for descriptions other people like, and keep reverting back to, "dude must be looking for any description at all."
Donate your brain to science when you die, anon. Maybe they'll name a condition after you.
>>
>>51824706
>>51824895
There's plenty of other reasons. Tyranids use weird gene stuff that could have unforseen consequences. The Imperium also only (officially) use materials from non-sentient races they've already subjugated, not their current foes. There's also the question how you, a Rogue Trader near the Calixis Sector, got an armour from a highly dangerous xenos race literally only existing on the other side of the galaxy, and who you bought it from.
>>
>>51825011
There is also the danger genestealers represent and the untold damage that could happen if a rogue trader gets infected by one.
>>
So I've got a problem that maybe you guys can help me with.

I'm putting together a noble house, and I'm in the middle of fleshing it out, but I think I may have written myself into a corner, and I want to make sure I remain consistent the whole way through.

So I have a noble house. It is a very large and very old noble house. It dates back to M24. What I have written so far is that the every member of the house carries the house name, but also a surname in order for the members to differentiate among themselves and in order to figure out pecking order.

So the Primus (or head of the house, I don't really know the title of the position) of the house and their immediate family (wife and children) are kind of the top dogs as far as sway goes. But the Primus has siblings. It would make sense that the male siblings would also use the same surname (But this I think would detract from the "power" that holding the Primus Surname would give among the family members), while the females would adopt the surname of their husband, but the husband would adopt the House name. There is also the fact that, this house has absorbed smaller noble houses over the millennia, and I think they should be represented as well, maybe they are given surnames?

The issue I'm running into is, if a women of the Primus' line marries, would she then adopt the males surname, and therefore become another branch of the family entirely, or should she retain her "status" as a member of the Primus line? Or can both be true, and I have to come up with a way of explaining it further? If so, how?

Does this line of thinking remain consistent?
>>
>>51826117
>M24
Did you mean M34?
>>
File: 40kbingo.jpg (785KB, 1024x784px) Image search: [Google]
40kbingo.jpg
785KB, 1024x784px
Since I made this bingo template a bit ago. I might aswell share it. Heresy is the free field.
Also any ideas on what to fill in?
>>
>>51817657
oh i see, too bad
>>
>>51826380
No. It's an old House.
>>
>>51826778
It's less that it's not canon and more that there's almost nothing that will ever reference or contradict it. Beyond some rare exceptions.
>>
Made any Only War regiments as of late? Feel good enough about them to share? I don't.
>>
>>51828617
A couple I statted up for my homebrew sector a while back.
>>
>>51828676
Any tips with coming up with world names that sound good beyond translating a word into latin and using that?
>>
>>51828881
A dictionary, mythological and pop-culture references, copious amounts of imagination and sometimes straight up stealing.
>>
>>51826434
"African Space Marines" has to be one.
>>
>>51828617

Whatever happened to that Death World (Australian) Drop Regiment that got made a few months back. We actually fleshed out their background pretty good from what I recall.
>>
>>51826434

Xenos PC
Special Snowflake PC
Homebrew Shitstorm
Easy question that could have been solved by reading the books
DH1 or DH2
Regiment Creation
>>
If my players want to play in a high power level campaign, should I run Black Crusade or Deathwatch?
>>
>>51829707
Black Crusade gets crazier than Deathwatch, especially with advanced archetypes in play.
>>
>>51826434
Player new to 40k wants to play a relatively lore intensive PC.
PCs made shit worse though incompetence.
PCs made shit better though incompetence.
"Trust/Believe in my story"
>>
>>51828254
oh ok

so, i guess the catachans are the closest canon version when it comes to close combat knife ambush
>>
When making regiments, how often do you give them customized gear using Hammer of the Emperor variant pattern rules?
>>
>>51829086
>Death World
>(Australian)
So what, like Catachan but it's a desert instead of a jungle?
>>
File: 1474494653392.jpg (258KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1474494653392.jpg
258KB, 786x1017px
>>51829085
Do they really pop up that much?
I assume you're meaning "African culture inspired" Space Marines as opposed to just Space Marines who have dark brown skin. I honestly can't think of any besides the Celestial Lions.
>>51826434
Volkite Weapons
Lost Primarch
"Have them fight Necrons"
>>51826117
Hyphenated names, maybe? With the names of those outside the family becoming increasingly bizarre and complex, to the point where officially naming them requires a specialized scribe who announces their pedigree with great ceremony at formal occasions.
Am I reading right that the females of the line sometimes swap last names with husbands outside the family? That's kind of adorable.
>>
>>51826434
>Autocannon
>>
Alright TG the time has come. My players approach a situation that has been building up for months in game. I had a few questions, aside from nicer weaps, what kind of tactics would Temple Tendency foot soldiers use? I am very knowledgeable of 40k, was just looking for advice on the different ways they would defend their turf.
>>
>>51819286
They only thing you'd need to change in stat blocks is the skill list, maybe an updated weapon profile, and switch instances of unnatural characteristics with additive rather than multiplicative values. As one anon already said: See the OW GM section there should be a guide.

Otherwise most talents and traits translate well and rule changes cause no issues except in unlikely edge cases.
You might need to consider some uses and interacrions for influence and (was it secrecy? The other DH2e group stat) as they were not a thing back then.
Everything else is ususlly just scenario and fluff which can be done to your liking anyway.
>>
>>51832269

still so fucking mad about this
>>
File: haarlock.png (260KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
haarlock.png
260KB, 612x792px
>>51826434
Haarlock
>>
File: 1371756117981.jpg (109KB, 900x381px) Image search: [Google]
1371756117981.jpg
109KB, 900x381px
Hey anyone know some good xenos to ally with the Tau other than the Eldar? Asking so I can use it in a Rogue Trader plot.
>>
>>51836436

read their codex, it has dozens of xenos auxiliaries
>>
File: Miles Morgan.jpg (45KB, 300x449px) Image search: [Google]
Miles Morgan.jpg
45KB, 300x449px
>>51822916
The People's Socialist Commonwealth of Massachusetts
I remember there being a GW in a nearby mall maybe ~10 years ago but it's gone now
>>
>>
>>51838786

And people say chaos can be defeated when chaos can just scream NUH UH and break the rules whenever it wants.
>>
File: stairs.png (2MB, 1084x3774px) Image search: [Google]
stairs.png
2MB, 1084x3774px
So question if this idea is too memetastic given it kind of runs parallel to some /tg/ shit by accident.

My Deathwatch players are being sent to a world in open rebellion against the Crusade with the help of the Tau, to extract one of the rebel leaders who was an inspirational figure who helped get that revolt going. The idea is he went from barely literate thug in the past, to an erudite and intelligent heretic. The Watch want to know if this might be the work of the Ethereals who they still don't know how they influence other Tau and fear they might be able to work radical changes on humans too. They want to get this guy alive to do a series of terrible tests on his living brain to see what's up.

The party is going to have to insert into the war zone and locate where the good Comrade Colonel might be, then take him alive for exfil. I'm sincerely considering having his final bolt hole be in a rickety ghetto complex converted from Kowloon Walled City to a deathtrap. Rickety stairs will literally be the largest impediment in this place, since fully armored marines are heavy as shit and this delay will give the man time to get his most well armed supporters for a final stand somewhere deep in the bastion.

I thought of this and then remembered the whole Marines vs. stairs meme after the fact, does it sound like a painfully stupid reference? It wasn't intended to be.
>>
File: Solar_Auxilia_Icon.jpg (10KB, 200x135px) Image search: [Google]
Solar_Auxilia_Icon.jpg
10KB, 200x135px
So I'm unsure whether to ask here or in the 30k general, but what was Cadia like around the time of the heresy? As well, if it was always threatened by Chaos how did the Imperium keep it a secret?
Did they provide tithe to the Auxilia at that time?
>>
>>51839222
I recall that it was discovered by the Word Bearers and the human population which had been there since the days of the Dark Age of Technology were full of chaos cultists, they taught the WB about the real old gods. I assume that they were pacified when the Imperium did the Scouring after the Heresy and the best of the Imperial Army were placed there to become the Cadia we know of the future.
>>
Hey, I have some questions about Rogue Trader - I'm working backwards from being familiar with Dark Heresy.

Are there anything like minion rules or classes? If I wanted some dudes to boss around, how would I go about buying/acquiring or purchasing a few guys to do chores and the like.

What skills would be crucial for this? I know some were consolidated/gotten rid of in the edition i'm familiar with. Command?

I know there's like, servitors you can buy, but I'm more interested in a few close confidants. Butlers, right hand men, okay skills and charisma - the kind of thing servitors dont do well.

can anyone point me in the right direction, or does this just not exist in RT?

Please and thank you.
>>
>>51840350

RT doesn't really have minion rules. It has the nebulous concept of armsmen, but nothing like Deathwatch and Black Crusade, where you can build and buy a follower.
>>
>>51837191
I know that in Southern Mass, there's the battleground, which is basically a GW in everything but name
>>
As someone who is a complete newbie and has never played a game like these and wants to how does one get into doing so? And is there anything out there that explains how to actually play?
>>
>>51841888
>is there anything out there that explains how to actually play?
Besides reading the book?
>>
>>51841949

Yes

>and has never played a game like these

This was the key, theres quite a lot to take in from my perspective and i wondered if there was anything that broke it up/simplified it at all for a total beginner.
>>
>>51839187
>chaos
>rules
???
>>
>>51842063

Okay. Then Chaos is just going to manifest on Terra and turn the Emperor into a million dildos because there's nothing to stop them. Obviously faith and the guard don't mean anything because lolchaos can just do whatever they want, whenever they want, and there's no point in even trying to resist.
>>
>>51842031
Step one: Are you going to do this with friends IRL, or try to find an online game?

Step two: Decide whether you can find a game to play in, or (more likely) you'll have to step up and run for people. Ideally you'll be able to play first, but we don't live in an ideal world.
>>
>>51842192
>Chaos manifesting on the center of the EMps' faith, a place protected by so much anti-Chaos shit
>versus manifesting over a literally who world which has simply managed to eradicate diseases

Hmmm.
>>
>>51842414

Unless i can find some people to play with online who are willing to tolerate someone clueless it's likely i'll have to grab some folks together and run it myself. Which game is a good one to start with in terms of rules etc?
>>
>>51842578
>center of the EMps' faith, a place protected by so much anti-Chaos shit

Doesn't matter! Chaos can do whatever it wants! Even the writers said so! Auto-lose, do not pass go, Chaos has everything.
>>
>>51817887
what the fuck nonsense are those piss weak stats for the Gloriana class?

Those ships were twice the size of grand battlecruisers and it's weaker than a fucking retribution class.
>>
>>51829732

What would be some fun advanced archetypes to play?
>>
>>51842705
Mind passing all that salt?
>>
>>51842741

>Weak

Try BALANCED, fucknuts. Homebrew should NEVER be more powerful than official gear.
>>
>>51825042
>>51825011
>>51824706

In the case of my rogue trader (the one with the genestealer chitin cloak), it's a trophy from a space hulk, since genestealers are known to inhabit those all over the damn place.
>>
>>51842741
Bigger doesn't necessarily mean better, I mean look at that stupid design.

More seriously it's not weaker than a retribution class, it's equal or very slightly better in every way (and only a tad more expensive)

I did notice that ship quality doesn't seem to scale much with size, and I'm pretty sure the author was trying to tone them down a little in order to still make them reasonably affordable.
>>
>>51843675
>it's equal or very slightly better in every way
Err, except the speed obviously.
>>
>>51842625
Only War or DH2e. They have streamlined everything compared to the older lines and the characters are more relatable for people unfamiliar with 40k.
>>
>>51809525
i have a question, so what happens when a null or blank or untouchable consumes a fuck load of spook? do they become ermac from mortal kombat or do they have the spark
>>
>>51842866
>Homebrew should NEVER be more powerful than official gear.

I disagree, but only if the right rarity modifiers and/or lore justifications are present for it, and even then I would strongly recommend exercising caution and not making it massively better.
>>
>>51844294
A fuckton of nothing besides wasted resources.
>>
>>51810182
>>51810244
kill yourself
>>
>>51844384
Nice argument friend.
>>
File: 2jkfh8nka0fvW2.jpg (4MB, 1530x1980px) Image search: [Google]
2jkfh8nka0fvW2.jpg
4MB, 1530x1980px
[HERO OF THE IMPERIUM INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>51844674
I love that the artist gave him a dash of Atkinson
>>
>>51844674
And this entire ad campaign turns out to be a genestealer cult, given his life experience.
>>
>>51844674
>must verify age to remove clothing of Ciphas Cain and Lady Governess Vail Figures
>>
>>51844868
>Governess

I mean she probably would have to cover her Inquisition links but really would that be her most likely cover? Be it as a tutor of small children or the ruler of a planet, neither seems right for her.
>>
>>51844969
I think its governess in a more generic "noble, highly placed administrator" sorta way
>>
>>51844674
>he's fatter and uglier than the art and action figure
top kek
>>
>>51844969
>>51844989
In addendum this is obviously a humorous poster, but if it came down to it she wouldn't even let a cover name be put it in, let alone her real one
>>51845008
The book covers are alluded to be hyperbolized propaganda pieces
>>
>>51845033
They are but he is also in pretty decent shape given the shit he is shown to do, not just sword stuff. His being a lean athletic might work better than kind of schlubby.
>>
>>51845224
he isnt that shlubby, it just sorta looks like an almost double chin the way hes drawn
>>
>>51832020
Well I kind of assumed it would be like real life, where most often the wife adopts the husbands last name. The only difference being, that the males are adopted into the House Name, but they keep or adapt their last name into a new surname, so for example it would look like this

Octavius Noctine Icharus

"Icharus" being the house name, and "Noctine" being either the adopted members noble family name, or some adaptation thereof. So Everyone within the Icharus house holds the same surname, call it "Galliach" but when a women marries she drops "Galliach" in exchange for the husbands surname, meanwhile the males keep theirs.

In my head this works because it allows the surname of the house "Galliach" to act as the family trees "trunk" insuring that the noble house is always run (and the power is always held) by an original decendant of the family (bar any extraordinary circustances) and the women of the house act like the "branches" of the family tree to prevent horrendous amounts of inbreeding and mutation that results with only dealing with a "trunk" which grants the women of the house a measure of power within their own right.

So again I'm wondering if my thought process remains consistent with my two posts. Maybe I'll have to drop the idea that the "Primus" of the house gets some kind of oneupmanship over the other male members of the house. Unless any one can suggest something? I wouldn't really want to rely on just say a badge or metal of some kind to distinguish because that can easily be forged, whereas a document of lineage would be a lot harder.

gentlemanly taste regarding picture choice btw
>>
>>51809525
I am GMing a 2E DH game. The PCs are investigating a hive gang that has dabbled into heresy. I would like to make this entire investigation spooky and unsettling as possible.
How would I go about doing that? Or any other challenges that I can give the players without making combat the primary form of antagonism?

I have a fear-focused encounter planned.
>>
>>51845875
Use the psychic phenomena chart as a guideline and expand upon it.

Beware that fear can absolutely wreck a party, especially if Tzeench hates them.
>>
>>51845912
I'll be honest, I didn't think of the phenomena chart. Kinda thought it to be too lethal. (A small chance, I know). That's why I thought some lesser fear encounters might be better. The chance of someone dying flatout from fear is "nearly" impossible.

However, I will definitely take a look and see what I can spin from it. Thank you for your suggestion.
>>
>>51845769
Iron Within, brother.

Anyway, if I'm grokking it your reasoning is sound. There's a "core house" with lots of branches coming off of it via the female line, and the males within the core house keep the same last name, while those from other branches have a variant name as well as a house name.
As far as the eldest male of the core house having some sort of special preeminence, well, ruling the house and having a title to that effect seems like enough a bump to me. Maybe the head of the house always has the same first name? So while the heir of the house is in waiting he may have one "Youth name", but when he ascends he takes up the name of his predecessor, along with some small title or nick-name to distinguish him in the records.
>>51844294
Nada. The spook has no effect.
Untouchables can be made psychic in very rare instances, but spook works more by triggering psychic potential rather than embuing it, if you follow my reasoning.
>>51838786
Yuck. Badfluff. Should have established that an underground plague cult was unusually successful or something. Or did this happen inside the eye of terror?
>>
>>51846306
Yes, your recap of how the house functions is accurate. But as far as "special preeminence" is concerned, I'm trying to come up with a way of it applying to the whole "ruling line" and not just the head of said line. The issue I ran into while thinking about it was that if a women of the ruling line were to marry, and thus take the name of her husband, would she then lose her "special preeminence" because she got married? Would that mean the women would possibly try to take an active role in staving off potential suitors? Or would the "branches" of the houses become more matriarchal in nature because the women are still related by blood to the ruling house and would thus have a more legitimate claim than say a widower from another branch?

Which sounds more interesting?
>>
So am I allowed to talk about Warhammer Fantasy in here or is that another RPG general?
>>
>>51847180
There usually is a WFB general. If it isn't in the catalog, you can always go through the archive and start a new one.
>>
>>51847243
Yeah but I don't think they talk about WFRP in there
>>
There are times where I desire to go into the woods and discharge my personal firearm. Given the recoil, or lack thereof (given my personal musculature), I would always slightly laugh and wish to prove myself against the fictitious trigger pull/recoil of a regular human size bolt weapon.
>>
>>51847257
Sorry, I meant a WFRP general. I saw one up a few days ago.
>>
>>51833163
They're rich Ecclesiarchy goons, more or less. Give em churchy stuff.
>>
>>51847294
Try a shotgun, about the same size and bolt weapons uses a kicker charge.
>>
>>51847367
>Try a shotgun
I've shot clay before. Thankfully, my circle of friends encouraged me to do well, even when competing against them and those who were well-versed with shotgun discharge and definitely practiced. (Definitely not me)
I had a sizable bruise, given my inappropriate handling of the firearm. (Second time and first real time discharging a shotgun) Still, I was strong enough to control the recoil and have a decent understanding of where my firearm discharge was and where it was going.
>>
Can't find anything in the mega, so I'm asking here:
Are there any tentative rules for Cataphractii pattern terminator armor (and derivatives like Deathshroud) as well as Tartaros pattern terminator armor?
>>
>>51848201
Not in any official sources.
>>
>>51848201

Nothing official. The Great Crusade Testing Ground zip file has them though
>>
File: 1458501831243.jpg (60KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1458501831243.jpg
60KB, 1024x724px
Anyone have experience with the official DH 1e splats and campaign adventures? I dont have time to plan games anymore beyond pre gen adventures, and I was thinking about running my players through the official runs as a whole campaign gauntlet. Also, which splat gives the more balanced version of the SoB, Inquisitors book or BoM?
>>
>>51809654
Make proper bonding moments, dedicate a few sessions to build relationships with NPCs and each other, makes the moment when an Ork rips the pilot in half all the more dramatic.
>>
>>51849592
I did the whole Legacy campaign with some minor additions and alterations as need be to fit my table as they suggested doing in there anyway, it was a ton of fun. Best order is to do Damned Cities first, then Tattered Fatee makes a better follow up. Possibly after running a modified longer version of House of Dust and Ash from...I forget the book that mini was in. Inquisitor's Handbook? Or Radicals?

Always end with Dead Stars as intended though.

The Dark Traveler returns, anon
>>
So I'd like some feedback on a game I'm wanted to run. The plan is for all of the players to be from a Feudal world where only the most upper reaches of society (national leaders, and the upper rungs of the Ecclesiarchy) are aware of the rest of the Imperium. The game would pretty much be run like a really low fantasy game of D&D, until the party accidentally stumble into an Inquisitorial investigation while on a mission from their local lord.

I'm still debating if I should actually introduce them to a warband and then have them have to deal with the fact that they really are pretty damn insignificant in a grand scheme of things, or have them stumble upon the bodies of a warband and then have them deal with getting witch hunted after one of them inevitably uses a piece of tech in front of someone who they should not have.

I'd like the ultimate culmination to be something along the lines of the Inquisitor having to step in and draft them after everything really starts going to hell because ultimately they are seen as being expendable but competent. I really want to keep the gritty low tech feeling to the game though, but I'm having trouble thinking of ways of scaling the parties equipment once the enemies start getting tougher.
>>
>>51849803
Oh and also if you do Tattered Fates second (or third) replace Lady Melua with a noble from Damned Cities or HoDaA who makes it out of there alive, recurring allies or at least friends of a sort help make her plot thread actually something the players might do more than note and ignore due to their own pressing crisis. I used Eupheme Tassel, who was a key information source back in Damned Cities for the party so they actually got involved in that thread which ties back to the main climax of the adventure
>>
File: origin12_SBS_folded_2504web.jpg (869KB, 1600x1370px) Image search: [Google]
origin12_SBS_folded_2504web.jpg
869KB, 1600x1370px
>>51847425
Go get a short barreled Origin 12 and load it up with slugs. That's the closest you'll ever get to firing a real Bolter.
>>
>>51849803
Any particular reasons for that order change?
>>
>>51847425
The Fostech Origin 12 shotgun, when appropriately SBRed, is the closest thing we've got to a real bolter. Use high brass slugs to approximate bolts and their kicker charge.
>>
>>51850007
Damned Cities loses a ton of the mystery angle if you go in there second. "Oh shit the Arbites are in an old Haarlock mansion? This is suspicious!"

The others all don't lose their mystery with knowing Haarlock is the problem. That one though immediately removes possible other heresies the adventure seeds in the city's recent history. You just immediately locl onto the Folly amdare 100% justified in doing so. And right for that matter
>>
>>51850206
And are justified, rather. Sorry didn't even notice that. Phone posting at lunch, sorry. Will commit honorable suicide for my sins later
>>
>>51809525
First time Only War DM here.

I'm writing a campaign for my group that has only ever played 5e before and was wondering if Only War was the right system to use. My campaign will about the squad's transport crash landing and the squad being stranded on the exact wrong hemisphere of a hostile planet full of orcs, with their only task being to get back to their regiment.

I know that guardsmen are basically constantly dying in lore but I've never seen a game of Only War played. I don't want to write up this big campaign only to have their entire squad wiped by two orks in the first encounter.

I figured that orks would be a good introduction to the universe for players that don't know the lore.

Tl;Dr: are several ork boyz an okay unit to plan to put your newbie players (who won't be getting reinforcements for the first few sessions) against and is OW the right medium for an EXTENDED behind enemy lines campaign?
>>
>>51850636
Only War CAN be a good starting point for new players, since it's relatively easy and straight forward. It can also be an absolute disaster if the GM is not on his game when it comes to balance. I've been in OW games where the squad completely rolled over just about everything the GM threw at us becasue he let us acquire really good gear and we had a tank, and he refused to throw any real threats at the tank becasue blowing it up meant killing half the party that were crewing it.

Orks are a good starting enemy, since they suck ass at range and are not too hard to soften up for a short and bloody melee. I played a game very similar to yours in which the squad's drop ship crashed to enemy fire behind enemy lines and we had to fight our way back. Our Regiment was based on Sharpe's Rifles and we were armed with custom las-locks. It was fucking glorious head-shotting orks left and right and then fixing bayonets for melee. You need to make good use of NPC fodder units to pad out the squad, other wise it forces you to run very limited engagements.

A behind enemy lines, and spec-ops style stuff are the best mission to run in OW, since they let you run smaller scale combat, which works a lot better and is less of a headache/mess than mass battles. Any large scale battles should be used as a backdrop to whatever special mission the PC squad is running.
>>
>>51850636
Orks would push their shit in especially because they're new. OW and 40k RPGS in general can be pretty lethal unless you know what you're doing.
>>
File: 45ce738fe0021bec4abb2b4247e8d552.jpg (143KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
45ce738fe0021bec4abb2b4247e8d552.jpg
143KB, 768x1024px
I got a confession, i love shotguns. What kind of shotguns can i expect to face or get my hands on in dark heresy 2E? I know the gear list shows a regular shotgun with 8 shots and a combat one with 18 but surely there must be other variants such as double barrel/sawed off or even pistol variant.

Should i ask the GM if he can implement them from other sources or are there stats already for alternatives?
>>
>>51850971
Nope, the ear selection for 2E is tiny as shit. There is no IHB-equivalent book that adds tons of extra gear, and I'm guessing the reason why is becasue of the complete lack of consistency between all the 1E splat books. So you get 3 expansions that add a handful of super specific items, generally all very high powered.

However, it's really not that hard to port over gear from 1E. Funny fact: RT is the only system that had slug shells for shotguns.
>>
>>51850829
>>51850855
My plan, right now, is to completely adapt the Sandy Mitchell book Death or Glory. I think it'll remove a lot of struggles of building a compelling narrative while also learning the system and building encounters. I just didn't want to pick the wrong system for it. Only War SOUNDED right but I wasn't entirely sure. I'd prefer for my party to not get massacred but some casualties would be okay. I'm also not afraid at all to come off the rails if they want, although that's near certain death.
>>
>>51851104
>RT is the only system that had slug shells for shotguns

Man i love slugs sucks to hear that but i got some hope in hearing that it's not hard to port over stuff. Gonna talk to GM about it and i don't care if he adjust things for the worse. I stick with shotguns no matter what media and no matter how badly portrayed they are.
>>
>>51851115
I should add that I won't be including DMPCs or any insufferable, plot armored protagonist NPCs.
>>
>>51850971
>Should i ask the GM if he can implement them from other sources or are there stats already for alternatives?

The best shotgun is a meltagun. They can be modded with the Scatter quality. I think the upgrade is in Into the Storm.
>>
>>51851181

>The best shotgun is a meltagun

That it is but i don't think the local authorities look kindly on me if i walk around with it, maybe keep it hidden for when shit hit the fan. Wonder if you can register it under self defence weaponry and bypass the military arsenal stamp.
>>
>>51851104

>Funny fact: RT is the only system that had slug shells for shotguns

Untrue, as Deathwatch: Rites of Battle had rules for shotgun Slugs along with Ignis (Dragon's breath), Penetartor, Razor-web, shredder and breaching rounds to go along with the newly introduced astartes assault shotgun.
>>
>>51851276
You'd have to carry that shit in a black trash bag like a secret service agent. Those things are huge, from what I understand.
>>
>>51851292
Correction, Razor-webs are for Webbers not shotguns
>>
>>51851299

Maybe carry it in a cello case, this is getting all desperado the movie only you bring a far bigger gun.
>>
>>51851115
Sounds like a pretty good campaign setup. However, I'd be cautious about how you add the Warboss in (if your plot includes them killing the boss as Cain did). His stats should be disgusting and since it'd (presumably) be a group fight there's no reason he can't have a bunch of his Nobs charge in too. Together they should be capable of slaughtering just about anything but a Deathwatch party.

That being said, you look like you're pretty well grounded and are likely to have a good time ahead of you. Good luck!
>>
>>51851742
>However, I'd be cautious about how you add the Warboss in (if your plot includes them killing the boss as Cain did).

It does. I was thinking that if they succeed, it could be a good way to handwave away the fact that (if I know my players as well as I think they do) a bizarre, ragtag group of almost purely specialists gets to stay together in a squad in the missions that follow.

I'm almost positive that my squad will consist of a psyker, enginseer, and commissar with the only guardsmen being the medic, the same guy forced to healslut in every game we play.

I was thinking an artillery shell or two could catch his compound and he'd stagger out, injured with maybe one Nob. But I think I'll just have to play it by ear. I really don't want to railroad them too hard.
>>
>>51851350

walk softly and carry a meltagun
>>
>>51851848
That is a rather bad party composition.
>>
>>51854223
Indeed. Enginseer is pretty useless without there being a vehicle, the psyker is a fucking psyker, and Medic guardsmen are pretty much worthless becasue of how healing works in 40kRPG anyway. I guess with decent BS scores, the Guardsman and Enginseer can at least sort of hold their own, especially with buffs from the Commissar, but yea, I don't see things turning out well for that party.

Any time I've ever played with a psyker, there was always one character who was designated to be ready to blow their brains out if they tried anything stupid, and more often than not this was needed.
>>
>>51854334
Enginseer can at least be really good at soaking damage right second to an ogryn.

Don't worry about that part for psykers, that is actually build in to their specialty. Take a look at their comrade advances.
>>
If my character has one-handed weapons in both hands, one regular and one which has Snare (Flail of Chastisement) and I manage to snare something, does it count as fighting with 2 weapons if I were to make an attack with the other weapon while I keep my opponent down with another?

Going by the DH2 rules
>>
>>51854536
Technically, no as TWF is only attack actions.
>>
>>51854223
I wholeheartedly agree but I feel like if I let them make the shitty decisions themselves and die because of a terrible lineup they might come back next time with something good.

If I try to force them to pick well, they're just going to resent me for it and it might damper everyone's fun.

>>51854334
>Medic guardsmen are pretty much worthless becasue of how healing works in 40kRPG anyway

If you could explain that for me I'd really appreciate it. I haven't looked into healing mechanics yet.
>>
>>51854744
In OW, you can only be healed once per 24 hours with first aid for IB+degrees of success. It gets to a -10 on the test when the patient is heavily damaged and -10 per point of crit damage when their suffering crit damage.
>>
>>51854744
There really isn't any such thing as "healing" in 40kRPG outside of some psyker powers. All of the medical skills are used to removed negative effects or provide long term care. The only immediate effect that can be gained from them are to stabilize people with grievous injuries. So they are not exactly worthless, but they don't actually fulfill the role of "healer" as is depicted in most other RPGs. That role is actually taken by the Psyker, as they have a whole branch of powers (at least in DH) dedicated to messing with organics.
>>
>>51854744
Did they read what the other specialties do or did they just look at the names and pick that?
>>
>>51854917
We have a guy that always plays wizards and has already called psyker.
We have another edgelord that picks the edgiest thing possible so I'm assuming he'll go commissar since I won't be allowing another psyker. And we have an absolute shitbird powergamer. I assume he'll pick a specialist like enginseer because he's really into artificers and shit and uses it as an excuse to never help the party ever, obsessing over every loot piece and fucking the party over at every possible chance.

Our fourth is the guy that always has to heal and he'll probably still go medic desu.
>>
>>51855045
I'm sure the psyker will have fun attracting the ire of the others when phenomena and perils roll around as will the engineer once he realizes he can't actually build things in OW.

Sounds like they'll implode within a few sessions.
>>
>>51855045

RT or even normal DH seems like a much better system for them.
>>
>>51856213
I felt like the campaign called for Ow but the players are probably suited for RT, yeah.

>>51855540
I've really emphasized the perils of the warp thing to the psyker player. The medic just told me he'd do sergeant instead. Gonna talk to the rest of the players tonight.
>>
File: 1396354844469.png (22KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1396354844469.png
22KB, 184x184px
Brace yourselves /tg/, we just fucked up our GMs Dark Heresy game in under an hour.
>>
>>51857780
Well, you can't just leave it at that. How'd you fuck it up?
>>
>>51849592
Yeah I ran Shattered Hopes, Edge of Darkness, Illumination and Maggots in the Meat, in that order. It worked out fine but I highly suggest blending them together in a meaningful way. Having them all set on Sepheris Secundus would not be a bad idea for example, allowing you to have recurrent characters instead of it being "adventure of the week". But of course this all depends on your group's tastes.
>>
>>51857780
Well someone fucked it up. And we all know who that is, Mr "IAMTHELAW"
>>
File: Iamthelaw.jpg (70KB, 1025x657px) Image search: [Google]
Iamthelaw.jpg
70KB, 1025x657px
>>51857961
>>
File: 1343109590930.jpg (110KB, 474x492px) Image search: [Google]
1343109590930.jpg
110KB, 474x492px
This is why I drink. Granted I only put 24 hours of work into the game, it only lasted about an hour.

>Get told I need to run DH becasue reasons
>Over the course of a day, put together a half assed one shot for DH 2E
>Party is an Arbites Warrior, Guardsman Hirophant, and Mechanicus Assassin
>Party is being sent to a Garden World to investigate an RT owned manufactorum that was rumomored to be producing some xenos pleasure items
>Party decides to gather some information before they enter the manufacorum
>Arbites decides he wants to kidnap a working and pump them for information
>Guardsman tries to get a job at the manufactorum
>Tech Priest studies the building for weaknesses
>Tech Priest finds some possible weaknesses and Guard finds an angle to get a job
>Fucking Arbites decides to kidnap a supervisor in broad daylight during a shift change despite be asking him "Are you sure you want to do that?"
>Knocks him out and carried him back to their hideout in sight of onlookers
>Whole time I'm asking him if he sure this is a good idea.
>Party comes up with the amazing idea to film some sort of fucked up molestation/bdsm porno with the guy to use as blackmail against him.
>Guardsman gets the guys pants off while the arbites beats the shit out of him and the tech priest films it.
>Finally start asking the guy questions, get very little information shit rolls on their part and good rolls on his.
>Decide what little they learned is all they are going to get and they need to kill him.
>One decapitation later, and there are local Arbites knocking on their door becasue everyone watched the arbites kidnap a guy.
>Party tries to run, Guadsman repells out of the second story window, only for the other two to botch their rolls and land on her
>Arbites confront the party while they are trying to unfuck themselves
>PC Arbite rolls well and is able to convince the locals that he has just apprehended a murdered because the guardsman is covered in blood and there is a body upstairs.
>>
>>51858035
The Arbites buy the story cus good rolls and it's actually plausible, but it all kinda of falls apart when the PC Arbite can't give any more information and witnesses start coming forward to identify him as the kidnapper. Call the game there with the PCs locked in jail waiting for pick up from their Inquisitor.
>>
>>51858068
I REGRET NOTHING
>>
>>51858035
What trains of unlogic run through their minds?
>>
File: 1350919971131.png (58KB, 248x244px) Image search: [Google]
1350919971131.png
58KB, 248x244px
>>51858133
The best kind friendo. I realized Mr Lawman fucked up so I just went with it.
t. Guardsman player
>>
>>51858149
FUCK YOU MY LOGIC WAS FLAWLESS I AM THE LAW
>>
>>51858160
Your logic was like Stevie Wonder; sounded good at the time but can't see five feet ahead.
>>
In Deathwatch, does a Dreadnought need to pay for what weapons it takes on its arms, or does it just pick some from the list?
>>
>>51859114
Does it say anything about paying for weapons anywhere? Would the Deathwatch send an armless Dreadnought into battle?
>>
can an average catachan carry a heavy bolter?
>>
File: Ezekyle Abbadon.jpg (256KB, 1434x1662px) Image search: [Google]
Ezekyle Abbadon.jpg
256KB, 1434x1662px
>>51859217
>Would the Deathwatch send an armless Dreadnought into battle?

Maybe they're taunting someone.
>>
>>51859364
Assuming a combined TB/SB of 6, can carry, can't carry without being encumbered.

Note: This assumes carrying the heavy bolter and nothing else.
>>
>>51842742

Please respond.
>>
>>51859633
Just look though them and see what tickles your chaos fancy.
>>
>>51809525
between only war and DH2e, which is good to play as a mercenary-esque kill team?
>>
File: 1474441509732.jpg (141KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
1474441509732.jpg
141KB, 1024x575px
>>
>>51860658
Only War.
>>
>>51860658
>>51860707
Wait, team as in 'only your party are the mercenaries' or 'we are a part of a group of mercenaries'?
>>
At what exp level can DH1 acolytes reasonably take on a Thousand Son Sorcerer?
>>
>>51862351
Ascension?
>>
>>51862351
What sort of gear do they have?
>>
File: wallpaper_bionic_commando_05.jpg (28KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper_bionic_commando_05.jpg
28KB, 480x300px
>>51860766
the party as the mercenary team

My guys are fans of metal slug/ikari warriors and bionic commando and they want to get into warhammer 40k when I told them about catachans
>>
>>51862535
In that case, 2e.
>>
>>51862562
I should note that you should still use Only War for equipment as 2e is relatively sparse and there are a few talents that can be useful.

There are also Hammer of the Emperor variant pattern rules that add a bit to what they use or make it horribly broken.
>>
>>51862617
Ok, thanks
>>
File: Frances-Maginot-Line-1.jpg (106KB, 652x338px) Image search: [Google]
Frances-Maginot-Line-1.jpg
106KB, 652x338px
How would you adapt the Maginot Line for 40k?
>>
>>51862805
Fortress worlds?
>>
File: 1481702705786.jpg (802KB, 630x969px) Image search: [Google]
1481702705786.jpg
802KB, 630x969px
>>51862805
The Iron Warriors canonically massacred a planet called "Maginot Prime" or something like that.
Given their habit of trolling, I'd assume a similar situation developed where the Imperials had a set of spectacular defenses and the Iron Warriors went around them/attacked from an unexpected angle/did something else unexpected and meant that made their opponents look like chumps.
>>
>>51863360
The fuck happened to that guy?
>>
File: Cunning Plan.jpg (186KB, 909x666px) Image search: [Google]
Cunning Plan.jpg
186KB, 909x666px
>>51810026
Try Rogue Trader before you swear off 40K RPG's entirely. The greater amount of personal freedom and power really changes how you perceive the universe. Since you're basically the top of the pyramid and have all the wealth and privilege that comes with commanding a ship and thousands of people. Giving you the resources to have a small lab for the tech-priest to blow up, or a vast armory for the fighters to play with.

Playing secret agents and hunting heretics is fun too, and was my favorite for a long time. Until one day I couldn't find any games to join but an RT game, and ended up playing the Rogue Trader because noone else wanted to.

Pic related and a bunch of other fun stuff, and now it's my favorite.
>>
>>51862805
More dakka
>>
Really stupid question that I'm asking just for outside confirmation: Ork spores can survive and develop in desert type environment right?
>>
>>51864312
Yes.
>>
>>51859457
>>51859364
There's also a talent that has something to do with increasing carry weight, and yet another for firing heavy weapons without bracing.

>combined TB/SB of 6
You what? If you're making a heavy gunner you want a Toughness of at least 50, that's at least a combined bonus of 8...
>>
>>51864507
Brute of Burden which requires 45 Strength, but once you get it is is a T1 talent with Strength/General aptitude requirements and Bulging Biceps which also requires 45 Strength and is a T2 talent Strength/Offense.

The question was in regards to an "average" catachan.
>>
>>51864540
>combined bonus of 6
>average Catachan

That's an average Cadian, not an average Catachan.
>>
>>51864576

Still roughly the same
>>
>>51862805
I feel like homebrewing a regiment.
Do you prefer you servants as ordinary soldiers or cyborgs welded to their weapons in a grimdark fashion?
>>
>>51869297

cyborgs are passe with the admech out now
>>
>>51831949
Nigga, Australia has far more horrors than just desert.
>>
>>51842866
Durr the fucking flagships of the primarchs that are litteraly twice as long as battlecruisers and able to take out necron world engines should be their equal to any generic battle cruiser for 'balance' reasons.
>>
Only War - Hammer of the Emperor, p.36
>Rite of Rewiring.
>Forge world characters can choose to start with one of the following Talents: Technical Knock or Weapons Tech.
What the fuck is the "Weapons Tech" talent?
>>
>>51872225
It's actually Weapon-Tech.
>>
>>51872225
basically you can temporarily buff the power of a weapon.
>>
>>51872252
>>51872497
Thanks guys.
>>
>>51868018
Maybe in the table top, in fluff catachans are hard as fuck Rambos to the man. On the other hand, the plane broke before the Cadians broke.
>>
Any tips on where could I find a friendly group to play DH2 with online?
>>
>>51873361
Fuck that, I want a decent group of faggots who show up on time and don't metagame so I can run DH1 modules for.
>>
>>51858068
>Pick up form the inquisitor
>These heretics? Let them rot.

Don't even save them. Just let them hang. It sounds like they are low level, the inquisitor has no skin in the game with them. Up to rank 2 investigors are still in their probationary period. They inquisitor can just blam them and say 'it didn't work out'. It's not even worth it mind wiping them or anything.
>>
File: 10mm_SMG.png (956KB, 1600x1100px) Image search: [Google]
10mm_SMG.png
956KB, 1600x1100px
>>51849937
I immediately thought of this.
>>
>>51873430
>I want a decent group of faggots who show up on time and don't metagame so I can run DH1 modules for.
A-any openings?
>>
>>51873430
>>51875139
Just had a GM reconsider their time management if there's anything DH1/Ascension going on. Pref Discord or even text.
>>
Anybody use vehicles with the Aircraft type in Only War in combat situations?
>>
Looking for a solid name for my greedy but loyal merchant scapegoat red herring character. PCs are buying the villain's plot to pin the various heresies and crimes on a guy he's in competition with. Planetary flavor is a cross between Babylon, Rome, and 1950's America.
>>
File: Pure Coincidence Jew.jpg (22KB, 296x314px) Image search: [Google]
Pure Coincidence Jew.jpg
22KB, 296x314px
>>51875620

Hershel Shekelstein
>>
>>51875681
No jews in Catholic Space Nazi future. They've all been burned for fuel.
>>
>>51875988
>no jews
>What are rogue traders
>>
>>51876063
>What is the Honorable East India Company?
>>
>>51876144
Jews that drink tea
>>
Has anyone converted Rogue Trader to Only War/Dark Heresy 2e rules?
>>
How much of a shit fit would there be if a Custodes showed up at a planet? Similarly how much of shit fit would there be if a Custodes told an inquisitorial group to fuck off?
>>
>>51873430
If I wasn't taking master's courses I'd totally join. It sucks only playing one session of DA like, the year it came out and no other RPGs since then.

I hope you find a group and then I can vicariously be there in spirit. Godspeed
>>
>>51875139
Depends if you can make Tuesdays est in the afternoon
>>
>>51876634
Almost all of it. None politically, quite a bit internally.
>>
My OW player's regiment has been tasked with securing a ship that crashed on a sparsely-populated world and is now overrun with Orks. What would be a surprising cargo to have it be transporting? I'm looking for something that would need protecting, something valuable.

For reference it was heading to the Spinward Front when a warp storm blew it off course, so maybe something related to that?
>>
>>51877547
Supplies for the war effort are always valuable.
>>
>>51877547
A shipment of baneblades
>>
>>51877618
100 of them to be specific. The Munitorum pencil-pusher hadn't had his morning recaf when he stamped that form.
>>
>>51877583
>>51877618
My first reaction was that the former is too benign and latter too crucial, but the more I think about it, the more I like it. Original plan was to have the BBEG be an Ork mek boy who built a whole lot of gargants out of the wreckage but what if instead he just made one big gargant, his own personal ride, out of the Emperor statue on the top of the ship, and the rest of his forces use looted Baneblades instead? That sounds awesome. Plus all the generic war supplies could end up being stuff the regiment itself really needs. Love it.
>>
>>51877686
There could be a kill marine in stasis that was supposed to do a solo op once he was awoken at his destination.
>>
Speaking of Only War, how do I make the party feel like part of a larger platoon instead of just an adventurer's party?
>>
>>51878011
Usually that will only be stuff at base, but most PCs will be 1.5 PCs due to the comrade system.
>>
>>51878048
But a single squad of soldiers would never be deployed solo. If orders come down it'll be the platoon as a whole that moves out, right?
>>
>>51878093
Yes. You can try encounters and preparing for the hell that is all the dice rolling with NPCs or using the formation rules in Enemies of the Imperium.
>>
What do Orks eat? How do they feed their massive populations without industrial food supplies like the IoM?
>>
>>51878362
Mushrooms and squigs.
>>
>>51878362
Anything they can stuff into their gobs, up to and including Gretchin and the occasional Ork that is smaller than the hungry one.
>>
Can a PC's comrade Assist them with a test, or only other PCs?
>>
>>51879794
Yes. They use the standard guardsman profile unless stated otherwise.
>>
>>51876866
I can do 00:00-06:00 pm EST at the moment
>>
>>51868018
No it's not. An average Catachan in 40KRPG terms should probably be around 40 in both Str and Toughness (especially one tasked as being the heavy gunner), giving them 8 total bonus which gives vastly more carrying capacity than the 6 you're talking about.
>>
>>51878011
Write up a ton of NPC's to interact with in camp. Just roll like 20 or 30 times on personality and name tables, take the ones that spark your imagination and flesh them out a bit, improvise when you get to interact with the other platoon members.
Give the platoon commander some of that attention as well.
As soon as there is something the squad alone can't manage their first place to look at should be the people they fight and live with.

In terms of mission design: its fine to do some separated stuff, either some special assignments for mor experienced partys, or just getting lost in the rage of battle and having to find a way back to their platoon. Make them feel home whenever they return from that fight and see that camp where some idiot pulled up a pair of pants on the pole instead of the regimental flag, again, and the commisars still can't figure out who did this.
>>
>>51816910
>>51816992
Well if you are trying to get it because it is just for metagaming you are quite out of luck unless your character is just really radical. Official Imperial response to Xeno weaponry is to leave/burn/give to Admech.

Sister with Xeno weapons = Radical / Heretical. Also finding one will be really difficult.

So if you want one understand that it marks your character as a heretic and a former sister at best.
>>
>>51875988
Clearly, you have never heard of Abdul Goldberg
>>
>>51883322
He gets to stand at the back of the oven. I need a decent High Gothic faux-Latin style name.
>>
>>51883322

Abdul Goldberg vs Herschel Shekelstein.

And thus was the sector plunged into the Happy Merchant Wars.
>>
File: Abdul1[1].jpg (25KB, 640x143px) Image search: [Google]
Abdul1[1].jpg
25KB, 640x143px
>>51883416
Not everyone needs a faux-latin name, anon :^)
>>
>>51883520
>150000 crewmembers + kids and elderlies with all their family's possession sitting on the dock.
Dayum. That would be an adventure in its own right.

What kind of inbreed retard would fire the entire crew, though? That's completely counterproductive, and I can't imagine him having several dozen of thousands of trained people waiting to embark on a new ship.
>>
>>51883618
Since this is from the ooold Rogue Trader era, presumably the way voidships wrk wasn't yet set in stone

In contemporary terms, the 'crew' in this case would probably mean the officer corps and other loyal personnel, a few hundred at most.
>>
File: 9a7db7bf42cdf3425eda94d4a87b506d.jpg (311KB, 1677x1169px) Image search: [Google]
9a7db7bf42cdf3425eda94d4a87b506d.jpg
311KB, 1677x1169px
>>51878011
>>51878093
>>51878201
During a battle situation, maybe after the PCs have dispatched some enemies, present them with something like 'the squad on your right flank seems to be wavering and the enemy may break through the line', and then they could choose to go help fight, send someone to boost morale, bring them ammo, contact the commander to inform them of the situation/send reinforcements, et cetera. They'd have to consider if they can afford to spare anything to help out elsewhere, but if they don't the battle could hang in the balance or what have you. It would take a bit of improvisation, narrative-wise. Then if they end up helping those guys out they pal it up with the PCs or pay back the favor later on in the campaign or some such.
>>
File: 0Aa.jpg (89KB, 533x384px) Image search: [Google]
0Aa.jpg
89KB, 533x384px
Should Hatred be a tier 1 Talent? Having it be tier 2 and costing like 900 xp to a character without the aptitudes is too much IMO, especially when considering that it is a virtue in the Imperium.
I just want my character to have Hatred for greenskins, but he isn't a melee character or even a combat based one at that ;_;
>>
>>51886310
>he isn't a melee character or even a combat based one at that

then why do you want Hatred? It doesn't help you in any way.
>>
File: 1471839318486.jpg (403KB, 720x514px) Image search: [Google]
1471839318486.jpg
403KB, 720x514px
>>51886459
Because he's angry. Angry about greenskins
>>
>>51839187
I dont think you can be immune to a plaguebearer shanking you.
>>
>>51878362
The thing to understand about orks is that they are a mobile, hostile, highly invasive ecosystem unto themselves. First the ork shrooms pop up and start leaching nutrients out of the soil and creating underground pseudo-wombs where orkoids can spawn. First come squigs, which eat and kill and spread spores, then snotlings and gretchin, then orks, and by the time orks are there, they will have plenty of fungus, gretchin, snotlings, and other orks to eat, spawning fast enough that industrial farming thereof is unnecessary. Ork waste and garbage (including corpses) gets fed to the fungus beds, which recycle it and turn it into more orks and orkoids. The ork ecosystem really is amazingly efficient at recycling biomass.
>>
I've found it hard to get maps for DH. DnD maps are too blocky and lack scifiness. Scifi maps are rare already, and not gothic/cyberpunk enough.

I'm especially looking for maps of mid-Hives.
>>
>>51887423
Clarification: Ork settlements are usually centered around The Drops, which is exactly what it sounds like. A giant pit for every bit of refuse and waste, and consequently a rich breeding ground for every bit of fungoid life in the Ork ecosystem.

The idea that once an ork settlement gets going, most new boyz climb out of the shit pit is quite amusing
>>
Are there any do's and don'ts for playing a Sister?
Specifically a Hospitaller
>>
>>51876579
That's funny, I asked myself that a few days ago and I found two attempts:

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/82289-rogue-trader-to-only-war-conversion-peach/

https://warhammer-40-000-fantasy-flight-cinematic-universe.obsidianportal.com/wikis/rogue-trader-2nd-edition-character-creation

They're both partial but it's probably quite enough. Check also the complete armory floating around for items.
>>
>>51886459
>he doesn't want to hate people.

>>51888209
The Imperium is a big place. Your timetable should consist of 1/4 work 1/4 prayers 1/4 training and 1/4 body care (as in sleeping, eating and washing), but the rest is as you wish.
Also mankind & imperium = good, rest = bad. But even that could offer various interpretations; for example you could have a sister that pities mutants and xenos because they will never know the joy and purpose that being an human provides.

Religious figures and dedicated people are very different from each other, don't worry about being off. You could be Gandhi or Torquemada, it's a large spectrum of possibilities.
>>
>>51876579
>>51889064
I've worked some more on the Only War to Rogue Trader thing:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bwetnogabl4eQVRSZ21UTGxJTWM

I meant to keep working on it, but I got bored.
>>
>>51889478
Ah, excellent, I saw your last post in that thread but i couldn't find more in the forums. Thank you for your dedication.
>>
>>51889629
One day, I'm gonna make a hybrid of Rogue Trader/Dark Heresy 2e/Only War.

Trouble is, that "one day" is whenever I get the Rogue Trader campaign back on track. God knows I left loose ends enough to work on.
>>
>>51889658
I would dearly love to see that happen, especially as FFG ain't gonna do it themselves.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.