[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So things happened and now I'm DMing for a group of dedicated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: 1367867441843.jpg (13KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1367867441843.jpg
13KB, 208x250px
So things happened and now I'm DMing for a group of dedicated ERPers. This honestly sounded kind of fun at first; I can go full magical realm and it's not like this party of tiefling sisters with dicks is gonna tell me to knock it off.

But then I sat down and realized I don't really have any good super fetishy ideas. I don't want to come off like a prude, so I want some stories about times your tables have gotten lewd I can shamelessly steal from.
>>
>>51806709
Just read through Oglaf and rip everything you can from it.
>>
>>51806709
Hard to say without knowing what they're into.
>>
>>51806709
Have them be put under a curse that causes permanent throbbing erections, and gradual growth of their penises.

Their states quickly become painful and, if the curse isn't broken in time, their genitals violently rupture and they bleed out and die.
>>
>>51806709
How do you even get into this kind of position/predicament?
>>
>>51806709
straight up, ask them what each is into and what they arent. The problem with ERP is that it CAN go too far.
Everyone has fetishes. 4 people who are into shota dwarven girls with 2 dicks is fine, until you get a 5th person who isn't.
Also, make your limitations known. push them a bit as a DM to make your players feel more at home, but do adhere to them when YOU get uncomfortable. let everyone know that it is OKAY to feel uncomfortable. When it happens (and it will) take 5 minutes, retconn it and go with something slightly more vanilla.
I am a long time ERP DM. Even I have limitations to this day. Communication is key and the only way to avoid drama.
>>
>So things happened
you always skip on details.
you know what fetishes the players have, right? why would you agree to dming an erp without knowing that?
>>
>>51806969
>you always skip on details.
I didn't think they were important. I was talking to a friend of mine who draws lewd art and she was telling me her erotica writing friend wanted to play some kinky D&D. I was looking for an excuse to try out some 5e cause I hadn't played for a few years and it sounded fun.

I know they're into incest, girls with dicks and cumplay, but mostly I was just looking for stories about lewd adventures/magic items I might want to think about cribbing or putting a spin they like on it.
>>
>>51806938
Here are some plot hooks i came up with over the past ten years that went pretty well:
>Hound Archon working for the goddess of fertility has started a Cult of Fertility. Virgins "sacrificed" complain the knot is too big and that litters of puppies were not what they expected as gifts from their new goddess.
>They mysteries of dwarven reproduction are released to the public. Turns out there aren't any female dwarves, just ones with breasts and less hair. Dwarves are instead born from sticking gemstones up the ass and clenching until a baby is formed. In unrelated news, goblins are now seen as preferential adventuring companions to dwarves, new study says.
>Succubae leave the abyss en-masse, form international prostitute union. Union rises to power quickly, new prostitution guilds are formed across the lands accepting all into their halls as both workers and customers. Nothing EVER gets done again.
>Dragons give up and start giving their hordes away. The real reason behind this is that gems taken from dragon hordes result in the dragonkin when dwarves are involved.
>Succubae return to the abyss en-mass with the souls of everyone in the world. Two paladins remain, one male and one female. Cannot copulate due to their holy vows.
if you need any more, let me know.
>>
>>51807139
Hey, thanks. This is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. I know they'd be big fans of infiltrating a Hound Archon's fertility cult, probably gonna steal that.
>>
how do i find an erp group :(
>>
>>51807263
Get a few mirrors.
>>
>>51807139
Another few plot hooks.
>Royal family's main throne has the skeletonized remains of the founding emperor's body sitting atop it. Turns out a lich who has won "best impersonation of the year" for the past 1000 years replaced the skeleton of the emperor long ago. He has a permanent suggestion placed on the throne room. Turns out the royal family are "blue bloods" for another reason.
>some dickhead wizard is selling baleful polymorph potions disguised as love potions. But the love potion part still works. In unrelated news, incidents of monster on humanoid rape skyrocket.
>The god of death walks the land. Turns out he is looking for a wife. Top candidates are a vampress count and a lich. Both vie for his affections but he wonders why they would be so interested now instead of coming to him centuries ago as they naturally should have. Might be looking for a third option.
>Half orcs are only half orcs when they mate with humans. Ogre mage leading the horde discover ancient literature that when mating with elves, orcs become something far more powerful. Manuscript is used as toilet paper shortly thereafter. The ogre mage is desperate to have it back. Job pays well.
>>
File: disgaea5_allianceofveeysmh.png (1MB, 1199x668px) Image search: [Google]
disgaea5_allianceofveeysmh.png
1MB, 1199x668px
I once joined an ERP game whose core principle was 1 DM, 3 Doms and 1 Sub who'd get abused constantly and was basically just here for the fucking by the party.

It was fairly free-form (which I liked) and both the DM and the sub were actual girls (which I liked even more) but unsurprisingly, they were too crazy even for me, especially the DM.

They insisted on bringing him a meta-ERP system which was designed to emulate a real life lewd tabletop session, handjobs under the table and such. So whoever was "lucky" enough to be designated at the start at the game (we rolled dice) would have to ERP as the player with the DM/Sub additionally to ERPing as the character. What could have been a relaxing ERP session spent with one hand on the keyboard most of the time turned into a frantic textual fuckfest with me pumping fingers in the DM's "real" persona's ass while having to fuck the monster of the week while getting my balls licked the Sub who also kissed me on the meta level if that makes sense. All this to say my fingers were fucking sore at the end of a session (which would last "until everyone got off" which could be more than four hours because fuck women's absence of refractory periods) and it was only partly because of fapping.

Really, at the end my entire room would smell like cum for the whole week and I would collapse on my bed utterly drained of every possible fluid at an ungodly hour. I was a fictive sex zombie.

In the end I quit because I couldn't take it anymore and I was starting to feel pretty pathetic about myself. That is not to say I stopped ERP, I'm now in a weekly campaign with slightly lewd atmosphere and ERP happening between sessions once in a while, but fuck some people are utterly insane about it. I think I met the internet equivalent of nympho bitches.
>>
File: 2735591.jpg (29KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
2735591.jpg
29KB, 300x298px
>>51807494
>free-form
>>
File: tumblr_odg51nHhqY1t0ubt7o1_1280.jpg (84KB, 799x739px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odg51nHhqY1t0ubt7o1_1280.jpg
84KB, 799x739px
>>51807511
>I want my cybersex to be dictated by dice rolls!
I seriously fucking hope you enjoy that kind of ERP but it's not for me, friend
>>
>>51807494
>free-form
>>
>>51807430
>You remember that mirror from army of darkness? well instead of tiny evil versions of you, they are tiny versions of you as a female. they want nothing to do with you of course, as that would be weird.
>Worlds first sex toy created. Mass recall issued when it turns out to be a mis-labled shipment of Rods of Wonder. In unrelated news, first trademark infringement case results in thouands of wizards being imprisoned.
>Some dickhead wizard fed a bag of devouring a love potion then cursed it to be both permanent and without a specific target. Turns out to be worlds best sex toy for both men an women. DC 15 reflex save to avoid getting your dick bitten off though.
>>
>>51807562
if you're going to do this kind of thing and actually attempt to make it good, not only are you going to need something for each member of the party to paricipate in during the scene, you're also going to need mechanics to give things momentum and draw it towards resolution. sex mechanics.
>>
>>51807609
>>51807576
>>51807511
I said it was only FAIRLY free-form, you nerds.
Here are the rules for anyone wondering : http://pastebin.com/DdA8kjzT

Most of the sex was not ruled by anything, except very generic rolls (like "I roll str to pin the dragon I want to fuck").

The ERP was pretty good and I do maintain fatal-tier sex rolls are retarded in general. In my humble experience, a solid game with a lewd atmosphere and freeform ERP on the side really is the best.
>>
>>51807675
>In my humble experience, a solid game with a lewd atmosphere and freeform ERP on the side really is the best.
This. Ideally still tell a solid story with the lewd in the half-background, taking occasional breaks for full steaminess. A little humour helps a lot. So sort of a Wulf the Freelance vibe if fantasy, though man I'd love an ERP pink-mohawk Shadowrun game.
>>
>>51807606
>A new report finds that the thousands of wizards imprisoned last year have turned the country's prison system into a massive sex trafficking ring. Prison overpopulation on the rise because prisoners "dont want to leave." Authorities suspect rampant use of suggestion, baleful polymorph and charm spells.
>Wizard/cleric research group realizes remove curse spell fixes genetic issues when properly combined with a limited miracle spell in the womb. State funding pays for all procedures. >Reports show incest rates skyrocket and elf populations on the rise after no humans have been born since the procedure became commonplace.
>Dwarves finally prove that the gem story is a falsehood perpetrated by goblins by staging a massive multi thousand dwarf orgy in the middle of the capital city. Goblins still preferred as adventuring companions. Dwarf populations on the rise however, though the dwarves reluctantly admit the part about the dragonkin being real.
>>
On 8's /tg/ there's a magical realms thread that's been going pretty strong. There's this one guy that has been slowly going through and lewdifying most all the races.
You should be able to find a link to an archive of the first thread on the current one.
I feel the need to warn you about some of the weirdness but.... yeah that's kinda the point of this thread isn't it?
>>
File: 1481341656329.jpg (17KB, 373x339px) Image search: [Google]
1481341656329.jpg
17KB, 373x339px
>>51807781
I found out that lewdifying established modules work pretty good. Allows you not to spend hours on preparation and takes a lot off the DM's back, so he can focus more on the lewd fun.

Just make combat encounters rapier, add clothing damage, fuck important NPCs and do not fade to black when you pick a wench at the inn. Really, it works wonders. Curse of Strahd in particular is a great fit.
>>
>>51806709
Go to the sadpanda.
>>
>>51807675
yes because the only two options are freeform or FATAL, look at all the posts expounding the merits of their 50 page custom bodily fluid directional release physics tables

in my not-so-humble experience, the lighter such rules are, the better; though never at the expense of having no rules at all. take what you posted for example, a nice attempt and i personally would greatly appreciate the thought, but there are quite a few holes. corruption, for example. it does a nice job explaining how and when you gain it, but not a word on how much when you fail the roll.

if "generic rolls" are all that's required, that's perfectly fine, but keep them coming lol at often enough intervals to drive the scene forward
>>
>>51807885
>Just make combat encounters rapier, add clothing damage, fuck important NPCs and do not fade to black
yes
>>
>>51806709
Step 1 of running an ERP game, ask what everyone is into
Step 2 of running an ERP game, ask what everyone doesn't want to see
Step 3, plan adventures around that
>>
>>51806709
Find a town or kingdom where noble lines of succession follow the mother... but her husband is chosen by a cumbath supplied by the people she will rule. Divinations determine the dad after she gets knocked up sitting in a sticky white public dispay and schlicking. But the next in line has a sister who is very much in love with her and needs the party to
1. Get her a dick, and
2. Make her productive/virile enough to guarantee she'll be the daddy
>>
1. Play Corruption Of Champions and/or their other game Trials In Tainted Space.
2. Take a shower
3. Realize that it wont wash the sin away
4. Curl into the fettle position and weep bitterly over what has become of your life.
>>
File: rubrum.jpg (177KB, 1280x630px) Image search: [Google]
rubrum.jpg
177KB, 1280x630px
>the prince of the kingdom is a young dragon
>he doesn't really want to be there, but the king forced him into it after he kidnapped the princess
>>
File: 1484970212882.png (3MB, 2301x2932px) Image search: [Google]
1484970212882.png
3MB, 2301x2932px
>>51808104
>>51808547
These two can be combined and that scares me.
>>
>>51807095
I've got a couple of magical items for two of those fetishes. Let me see if I can dig them up and make them into something postable.
>>
>>51808547
That's... Actually a pretty hilarious idea, I'm gonna hold on to that one
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.