[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Palladium Games can Kill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 31

File: RRT Suicide.png (52KB, 1130x356px) Image search: [Google]
RRT Suicide.png
52KB, 1130x356px
So for the dozen or so people that still play Palladium Games (Rifts etc) and/or Robotech RPG Tactics, Carmen Bellaire tried to alpha-male the RRT comments section and got pretty roasted and bailed from the fire claiming health issues. RRT kickstarter backers all recieved the following update from Uncle Kevin himself about 20 minutes ago. Thoughts?
>>
>>51798553
Honestly in terms of shit that goes down in trolling Carmen wasn't roasted that bad. He got told to fuck off and had threats of $1 troll pledges on his Rifts boardgame kickscammer for threatening to hinder RRT Wave 2.

I think the dude has Bipolar, had a Manic Episode when he got all aggressive on the RRT backers, then went full depression when he came down which was aggravated by his previous aggression met with aggression.

Ultimately his blood is on Uncle Kevin's hands.
>>
File: we need to talk about kevin (2).jpg (481KB, 1209x769px) Image search: [Google]
we need to talk about kevin (2).jpg
481KB, 1209x769px
>>51798553
Getting involved with Kev personally would damage even the most stable psyche
Feel sorry for the guy but man, it's not like he wouldn't have been warned
>>
>>51798632

Yeah, in general I'd agree. But given how much Palladium's own website, FB group, etc tries to insulate itself from recieving actual criticism, this apparently came across as a rude awakening.
>>
>>51798655
I don't even feel slightly sorry for him.

He was shitting it up big time in the middle of a crowd of already extremely pissed off RRT backers who've waited years while Kev pissed away their money.

That shit was a hornet's nest in an alligator pit and he stuck his dick in it.
>>
>>51798787
Didn't take me long to figure it out and my last info about Palladium was back in 2006. That kickscammer page is full of comments from people who want to kill a man, and don't seem to care which man.
>>
>>51798822
I am reading though the comments that led up to this and they are pretty fucking mild.
>>
File: 1429073524546.gif (4MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1429073524546.gif
4MB, 360x270px
>>51798553
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
>>
>>51798553
Not even gonna link to that comment section?
>>
>>51799387
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rrpgt/robotech-rpg-tacticstm/comments

Rogue Heroes posts about two days ago is where the shit started flying. Some serious salt in the individual update comment threads too.

Carmen was a proxy shill for Uncle Kev. Apparently their response to RRT backers talking shit about the upcoming Rifts boardgame kickstarter was to try to extort them for more money.
>>
>>51798553
>failed suicide
Just accept that you're doomed to failure in every facet of life.
>>
How many other Game and RPG Kickstarters actually have a body count?

I hope this one goes in the hall of fame.
>>
File: laughing at you.jpg (96KB, 520x355px) Image search: [Google]
laughing at you.jpg
96KB, 520x355px
>>51798553
>WARNING! Palladium Games contain verbal violence and supernatural trolls. The writers are very thin-skinned and any negative comments on the internet may kill them! Their histrionic temper tantrums may be hazardous to your mental health. Proceed with caution.

This should be the warning in every book.
>>
4chan is always the place to go when you need to be disgusted with humanity.
>>
>>51798553
He ought to have turned his method of self-execution against Kevin instead.
It would have been better for his mental health.
>>
>>51799048
That is some fucked up there. I was laughing before I even clicked on the image. Downloaded to my phone.

You are dark, dark man my friend. But thanks for that.
>>
>>51802410
Get out of here NMI, you have no power here!
>>
>>51798553
>attempted suicide

the siembieda specialâ„¢
>>
File: wasteland_tracker.jpg (98KB, 372x359px) Image search: [Google]
wasteland_tracker.jpg
98KB, 372x359px
I haven't been following this and only played RIFTS a couple of times. Can someone give me the expanded short version of what's going on here?

Pic related is my RIFTS character portrait
>>
>>51802451
The guy would have been given a fucking medal or 5000 if he had.

Who would go to a den of scum and villainy, through down for some help or I'll watch your fucked up mess burn and hope for it not to turn into Han shot first!!

Don't wish ill on Carmen, but he basically call KS and Palladium a bunch of useless cunts and if the backers kept out of it he'd fix big Kev's shitpile for him. If not he'd light the torch paper and watch it burn. Then threw his toys outta the pram and ran off with the ball.

He told Kev and Kev threw him under the bus at the same time as blaming the backers cause that cunt can do no wrong!
>>
>>51803282
Better image than a lot of the front covers big Kev's allowed to go to press recently
>>
>>51803282
The current drama erupted two days ago. Carmen "The Fresh Prince" Belaire posted on the kickstarter comments saying he could fix RRT and if the backers came to his Rifts Boardgame kickstarter to troll he'd burn RRT. A handful of guys jumped his shit about it and a few threatened to start a campaign to troll his Rifts Boardgame kickstarter. He then tried to kill himself.

Here's the kickscammer post that started it all.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rrpgt/robotech-rpg-tacticstm/comments?cursor=15949591#comment-15949590
>>
>>51798553

Oh so that's what the fuck happened.

Okay.
>>
>>51798916

No everyone posts on here dude.

Years of posting on here has made my skin fireproof.
>>
Carmen brought it on himself. He should have already known Kevin is reviled by many people in the industry for good reason. The guy's a paranoid liar who would stab his own mom in the back if he thought he could make a couple of bucks off of it. It's too bad he had to figure it out the hard way.
>>
>>51804194
SKR and Monte cook take more abuse and haven't jumped off bridges. I'd even hazard meme troll targets like Angry Homo Kid or Jesse Slaughter have taken more abuse before breaking. This was coming retarded comments on kickstarter or not.
>>
>>51804194
Yeah, my first through was "why is he even mentioning having a wife, much less consulting her on large financial decisions, doesn't he know that's just throwing chum in the water", but then I remembered that he wasn't posting on 4chan.
>>
File: 95 percent done.jpg (32KB, 502x362px) Image search: [Google]
95 percent done.jpg
32KB, 502x362px
>>
Today is your daily reminder that 4chan is filled with massive troll assholes.

I don't give a flying fuck what people think of Kevin.
Someone tried to kill themselves. It's not a funny joke at that point, you autistic fuckwits.
>>
>>51808410
Thanks for the bump NMI. If you can't take the heat, go back to the Hugbox of the Megaverse.
>>
>>51808410
KYS

Being an asshole then trying to off yourself when you can't handle the reprocussions doesn't excuse you from being an asshole.

Shit the faggot probably was just looking for attention to begin with and probably had no actual intent of dying, like a fucking teenage girl cutting her wrists and leaving barely a scratch.
>>
>>51808410
I think it's time you left.
>>
>>51808410
I thought I'd told NMI to fuck off earlier. You're a dumb cunt who has no power over here. Get back in your mod box on your own forum you power hunger prick!

Typical PB white knight who has to make it all about them!
>>
Can someone give me a quick rundown on Palladium? Isn't their entire company history filled with drama of massive proportions or do I have them confused with someone else?
>>
File: riftssource.gif (36KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
riftssource.gif
36KB, 333x500px
>>51809393
Kevin Siembieda is a lying sack of shit and every so often the chickens come back to roost and drama ensues. Normally it is Kevin fucking over his freelancers by not paying them. This time he sent his proxy into the RRT kickstarter to agitate against fucking with the upcoming Rifts boardgame kickstarter and it backfired immensely.

Frankly the company should have died as a result of the so-called "Crisis of Treachery." Kevin, the con artist that he is, convinced a bunch of rubes to donate money to keep the doors open.
>>
Palladium is a good example of a company that NEEDS to fail. The fact it's even lasted this long is nothing short of a miracle.
>>
>>51808410
Here's a (You) for your moment of moral superiority. Cunt.
>>
>>51803344
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything too bad in there. Yeah, the but about if people try to mess with his kickstarter he's going to kick back and let the other one do its own thing indefinitely wasn't great, but I've seen people who were even worse than that purely by accident.
>>
>>51808410
Just to be clear. Uncle Kev claimed someone tried to kill themselves. There isn't a huge overlap in things that are real and things Kev says.
>>
>>51809915
I'm half expecting a new fundraising drive by Uncle Kev to "help with the medical expenses". They could raise enough to cover the remainder of RRT (again) with that, especially if the SJW circles can be taken in with a story about the evil gamers who drove a man to suicide.
>>
File: The-Fans_Alex---Ash_1600.png (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
The-Fans_Alex---Ash_1600.png
1MB, 1000x1500px
It's the fans!
>>
and after everyone gets told to deescalate the situation what does akashic soldier do?
http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=104&t=152872
>>
>>51816022
that's not escalating shit, he's just spitballing.

It's highly inappropriate and ill-conceived to be doing that at this point, but it's not poking the beware by any means.
>>
>>51816483
Yeah NMI has already used his powers to modify that post along with many others
>>
Holy fuck you people are psychotic.

Someone tries to kill themselves:

>"LOL GO BACK TO YOUR HUGBOX"

Can you even for one second of your life understand that harassing someone and trying to ruin their lives isn't fucking funny?
>>
My, no NMI coming back on here? Must be hitting the delete post button like a trooper in the Nazi forum
>>
>>51817854
If you bothered to read the whole story it was a heavy handed attempt to blackmail the backers. Nobody harassed him, in fact it was fairly blunt and to the point, but it wasn't even really as bad as his post at the backers.

Yes it's sad, but worse is that fucking cunt Kevin trying to blame the backers. Also posting in a public space, didn't even make it backer only. He threw Carmen under the bus and made it about him. I hope Carmen's family sue his ass into bankruptcy and NMI will no longer be about to puff the peace pipe of Kev
>>
>>51817854
Fuck off, you shill. You have no power here.

4chan's one of the last few places where people can express their feelings about infantile, histrionic idiots without being punished by petty tyrants.
>>
>>51817948
>4chan's one of the last few places where people can express their feelings about infantile, histrionic idiots without being punished by petty tyrants.

>Implying the histrionic idiot and petty tyrant isn't 4chan

Mobs aren't free speech bub.
>>
>>51817958
>Mobs aren't free speech bub.

Actually they technically are. See: Black Lives Matter
>>
>>51817958
>Mobs aren't free speech bub.
They absolutely are, idiot. Morons like you don't get to decide what is and isn't free speech, at least not here.
>>
>>51817958
NMI proving he's a massive dumb cunt and really unhappy he can't delete or modify posts on here!

1st amendment right to free speech I believe
>>
>>51817982

>Suddenly we're idolizing BLM here

LOL, sure thing.
>>
Carmen obviously already had serious issues if some comments on the Robotech Tactics KS page were enough to push him over the edge to attempt to kill himself.

That being said it is hard to understand how much people hold something important. By Carmens own admission he got his wife's permission (yes he is one of those guys) to take his profits from his work at upper deck and sink them into a Rifts board game licenses.

I wish him a full recovery. I also want the Rifts board game to get made.

The reality is Palladium and Kevin are broke, in debt and have been for years. A bankruptcy wont get backers thier money back.

I've written for Palladium as a freelancer. It took me 6 weeks of pestering then to get my measly $400 check.

My theory is that Every new release from Palladium is just enough to make pay roll, rent and keep the lights on. Pay the bare minimum to creditors and the printer. Kevin holds out hope a Palladium IP will hit it big time with a licensing deal. Thats really his only hope as his antics (he has been doing this unprofessional shit since the 1980s) and dated products are alienating long time fans and keeping out new comers.

Kevin will sell more of his "collectibles" he squandered the fortune TMNT, Rifts and Robotech VHS tapes made him back in the 1990s. Keep hoping for a big licensing pay day and keep pumping out Rifts books to squeek by. Keep snowing fans as best as he is able and blaming everyone but himself.
>>
>>51817854
There's a reason that we've started abbreviating 'kill yourself'. People like you are part of that reason.
>>
It's time we wipe this miserable excuse for a company off the face of the earth.

I urge everyone disgusted by this to hit PB where it counts: the wallet.

I'm writing every business partner that supports or supplies PB and telling them I'll be banning their products until they drop PB.

So far I have:
Harmony Gold (who can pull the Robotech license and end this shit)
Pinnacle Entertainment Group (who pays this waste money to license a garbage setting)
Oneshelf (both RPGnow and drivethrurpg)

Am I missing anyone? Kickstarter backers: if you're reading this, I challenge you to do the same. One voice won't matter but in a small hobby like this, 5000 sure as hell will
>>
>>51818115
Studio 2 sells Savage Rifts stuff. Not sure if that's still PEG though. ACD is distributor for PB?
>>
>>51817854

The "harassment" on the KS comments was pretty mild. I think Carmen was terrified of the idea he may have just blew his money on poisoned IP. I think he worked himself into a frenzy and made a half hearted sucicide attempt. People who want to succeed at succide usually do. Everyone else is doing the cry for help thing.

Savage Worlds Rifts KS itself a licensed product was successful.
>>
>>51818115

lol Palladium is a solely proprietorship and will survive till Kevin dies.
>>
>>51818114

>There's a reason that we've started abbreviating 'kill yourself'.

Yeah, because you're a sociopath.

Harassment isn't free speech.
>>
>>51817854
Using suicide to get your way is not accepted anywhere on this planet.
>>
I'm off to order more Rifts books to support Kevin and Carmen in these dark days. We as Palladium fans have not been challenged like this since the Crisis of Treachery when Steve Shirling embezzled hundreds of thousands from Palladium. We Palladium fans stand with Kevin and Carmen and we will never surrender! Long live Palladium Books!
>>
>>51818113
Best pro-Palladium post so far. And you're probably 100% correct.
>>
>>51818171
The big difference between Savage Rifts and the Rifts Boardgame is Pinnacle Entertainment is an established company with no appearances of being a Shell for Shady Siembieda. Rogue Heroes doesn't have that simple luxury.
>>
>>51818250
>Harassment isn't free speech.
>Everything I don't like that people say is "harassment"

You're a thin-skinned child.
>>
>>51818257
>t. first-time visitor to 4chan, fresh from the Pally boards
>>
>>51818257
>supporting Kevin

You should kill yourself
>>
>>51818250

It is if it's deserved. And nobody in the gaming industry deserves to be killed off more than Siembedia and the people who work for him.
>>
>>51818289

I am not a first time visitor to 4chan. I've been here about 3 yrs. I rarely post on the Palladium boards. I grew up playing Heroes Unlimited and Rifts. I don't want to see the company die. That's all. I am a Robotech Tactics backer as well. While I'm not happy with the long delay I feel like I have gotten my $140 worth. Kickstarters are inherently risk they are not pre orders. There are plenty of people on the KS Robotech forum that are clearly trolling andvwhipped into a frenzy over a fairly small amount of money.
>>
>>51818328
Did you donate during the Crisis of Treachery, shill?
>>
>>51818295

Every time you guys make negative hate filled comments I'll just buy more Palladium products. I'm a electrical engineer that lives at home to help take care of my mother. I have very few bills and have a good salary. Helping Palladium in this dark time is the least I can do. I didn't have a lot of friends growing up and Palladium Books megaverse, particularly Rifts and Heroes Unlimited were some of my best "friends" growing up.
>>
>>51818356

Yes I did. I got a nice book and a print which Kevin drew and numbered. I have it framed in my home office. Because I am a fan friend I don't think that makes me a shill. I freely admit that the Robotech Tactics KS has Had issues. That's one of the risks of bringing new products to market. Plenty of other gaming KS are way behind and late.
>>
>>51818278
>>51818296

Cool, what's your IRL address? I'll get some people harassing you right away.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (280KB, 632x483px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
280KB, 632x483px
>>51818359
Hahaha...that's pretty funny too. Why don't you just transfer 1/2 your salary to Kevin' bank account, you could save some money on postage and shipping.
>>
>>51818399

Don't be silly.
>>
>>51818397
>thinks he's talking to 1 guy on the 4chins
>>
>>51818410
>Thinks being some internet edgelord saying "kill yourself" makes him badass
>>
>>51818406
We won't stop shitting on Uncle Kevvy and his lies and thievery.
>>
Leave it to 4chan to take a thread about someone attempting suicide and run it straight into the ground.
>>
>>51798632
Dude, Carmen has had people threatening organized attempts to derail and destroy his attempt at boardgame that he has been working toward for years over a miniatures game he only wrote rules for as a freelancer, he could never affect getting their shit to them. He hoped to be able to push for new things and expansions if he got his company off the ground. He made a mistake trying to come back at these tough guys, and felt that the result was even worse than if he did nothing. He thought he failed everyone and his dreams, and tried to take the stupidest way out. I can't condone suicide, but I can empathize with how he got there.
It is a shitty situation.
>>
File: Huge_internet_fight.jpg (113KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Huge_internet_fight.jpg
113KB, 640x360px
So, tl;dr, pic related happened and Carmen tried to /himself
>>
>>51818486

I say Carmen was already unstable and nutty to even contemplate sucicide but when you frame it like this it makes a little more sense.
>>
>>51818486
And those same people threatened the same thing to Savage Rifts and if they did it there (I have no idea if they did) they got posts banned. Really simple policing of his KS comments would have easily kept it under control. The neo-luddites at PB can barely manage their shitty PhpBB forums so the Robotech kickstarter is pretty open of company controlled forum.

Had he ignored it, very little would have came of it and what did he could moderate out of existence. Instead he used gasoline to put out an electrical fire and acts surprised it blew up in his face. Angry Homo Kid took way more abuse.
>>
>>51818481
Well, this IS the same website that caused a guy to shoot up a pizza restaurant because 4chan convinced him that the Democrats were running a global pedophile ring out of their nonexistent basement.
>>
File: 1412823408427.gif (906KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1412823408427.gif
906KB, 500x349px
>>51818431
Again, there are 36 people commenting in this thread, moron. I never said KYS. I know it's hard for you to grok what it's like being on an anonymous mongolian pastry board, but try to keep up.
>>
Fuck me some people are dumb as fuck. Palladium Books are not relevant. They are a laughing stock.

None of the IP is worth a handful of magic beans, if Kev thinks any studio really wants his hackneyed crap it would have been a shit one like uwe boll and even he's stopped making shit films cause there's no money in it.

Even Robotech, which is Harmony Gold's IP, hasn't really done anything for years. It's not Marvel or DC tier stuff so it'll get about $100 spent on it.

I feel for Carmen and his family, after Kev torpedoed any chance of continuing in the gaming market after that long personal post. But for Kev and PB I feel nothing but contempt and I hope the doors are closed on his shitty business
>>
>>51803282
Salty Robotech Tactics backers had been threatening and attacking Carmen Belaire's attempt to launch a boardgame company.
Carmen wrote some of the rules for Tactics as a freelancer, and has organized games of it at conventions. His first boardgame was to use a license from the same company that had sublet the Robotech license. These backers think everything is a scam and/or that this other project will somehow delay their miniatures further and actively try to drum up support in taking it down.
Carmen tries to publicly take on this problem, included in his reassurances was commentary meant to express that is his company succeeded, then he might be able to take on doing additional content for the Tactics game, but if it did not then he likely wouldn't be able to put much time on it. People took what he said as a threat against the Tactics miniatures they are still waiting on, ignoring that this man has no control over that, and lost their shit further.
Carmen sees this as destroying his company, his plans, the plans of his friend at the first company, and a failure to his family, and attempts to an hero himself, which is fucking stupid thing to do over internet toughguys but fucking hell.
>>
File: tumblr_mlh11xjqSZ1rzcn8oo1_1280.png (283KB, 800x732px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlh11xjqSZ1rzcn8oo1_1280.png
283KB, 800x732px
Here are some free Palladium books in case anyone wants to play this abortion of an RPG.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/13ozslrpo7kbc/LOTSASTUFF2

Oh, wait, piracy is ILLEGAL!

Oh My God, guys, we're terrible people! We should stop doing this immediately! The people at Palladium and their braindead fans are probably terribly hurt by internet piracy. Oh my.

Maybe I should a suicide?
>>
>>51818684
He threatened to let Robotech Tactics burn if he didn't get his way, way to ignore the torch paper lighting.... Alternative Facts!!! Trump will be proud of you
>>
>>51818709
Really why would I want something I wouldn't pay money for, let alone waste my bandwidth downloading and wasting my storage space?
>>
>>51818615

It's like /pols/ practical joke that just won't end.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
Is this the guy in question?
>>
>>51818804
I thought it was done with, but last week I got some spam (I get a lot of right-wing spam at my job) with the headline 'PIZZAGATE IS NOT FAKE!'
>>
>>51818709
>>51818763

Oh hey thanks man, I sold all my Rifts books years ago when shit hit the fan and the rent check came up short.
>>
>>51818821

If you go within ten feet or Reddit in passing, go to the r/Conspiracy board, Pizzagate is pretty much the new 9/11 to those folks
>>
>>51817948
I'm pretty sure that's exactly what he's doing.
>>
>>51818864
Nah, I get my chuckles from FreedomOutpost, ConservativeHQ, BlabberBuzz, etc.
>>
>>51818807

Yes the white guy on the left is Carmen. I only met him once he was very friendly and kind. Gave me a free S igned copy of Splicers at Adepticon.
>>
>>51818359
I just re-read this and my that's a sad story. Even sadder that you wasted money on poor rpg's and made even worse by your Stockholm syndrome with still buying it.

Look around at the RPGs out there that have evolved and are actually groundbreaking and supported not just words typed by your 'messiah' and his legion(small group not really a legion)of yes men.

Evolve you poor trapped little fucker. I nearly shed a tear for you
>>
>>51817854
>Implying you should take anything on 4chan seriously

You do realize that now that you've brought it up there's going to be even more people making fun of this just to fuck with you?

What does it matter what we say anyway, we're literally just words on a screen. No one has any idea what our actual thoughts are or even how many people are posting ITT. There's no weight behind out words, why should you care what some nameless faceless voices say? Anonymity means we can say whatever we want, but it also means no one has any reason to listen to what you say. So fuck off with your moral high ground shit, it won't get you anywhere here.
>>
>>51817948
>4chan's one of the last few places where people can express their feelings about infantile, histrionic idiots without being punished by petty tyrants.

wow
such freedom
so rebel
am amazed
much liberty
such edgy
wow
>>
>>51818847
Wow, did you get like $10 for the scrap value of the books then? I actually brought 3 of the Robotech RPG books from a charity shop for like 50p each. I didn't even know who Palladium where, I just remembered Robotech. I liked the pictures, but good damn the rules where pap. I mean shit tier bad, and I've played a lot of RPGs but meh never darkened my door with that terrabad drek!
>>
>>51818914

I play lots of RPGs. Last night we played GURPS 4th ed Star Wars and Mom made chili and grilled cheese sandwiches.

I buy everything Palladium makes as a way to support the company that brought me a lot of happiness growing up.

Kevin isn't perfect but I believe his heart is in the right place. I do not believe he intentionally defrauded people. I believe Palladium is in bad financial trouble due to a combination of bad luck and first timer mistakes and he sure can't admit that In public.
>>
File: poster count.png (1003B, 128x31px) Image search: [Google]
poster count.png
1003B, 128x31px
>>51818942
IMMA GONNA LET YOU GUYS IN A BIG 4CHANS SECRET NOW

DON'T GIVE IT AWAY
>>
>>51818987
>mom made
>this is some primo trolling right there
>>
>>51818983

Nah they were mostly good condition, first printing stuff, sold it all for about 600.00 as "First printing collectors items" to some RPG book collector.
>>
>>51818987
Dude get outta the basement.

If Kev hasn't misappropriated the $1.45m then where the fuck is wave 2? Stop enabling this bellend as the only way he will improve is if he man's the fuck up and takes responsibility for his actions..

And make your own food, your poor mum shouldn't be serving you!
>>
>>51818987
Oh and another thing, this massive moose knuckle is supposed to be a groundbreaking earth shattering god of gaming with 30 years of (laughable) experience.... Who doesn't make mistakes.....First timer errors mmmm
>>
>>51819006
That's based on how many unique IPs post in the thread, that's easy enough to spoof if you felt like it. And even if no one is intentionally inflating the number phone posters can easily throw it off without meaning to.
>>
>>51819006
>>51819104

I was still shocked to see this many people give a shit about this.
>>
>>51819183
I think a few are NMI and his posey of Palladium Books©®™ white knight fan-friends©®™ coming on to blurt the light of their truth (alternative Facts ©®™) to the unkind denizens of 4Chan. This is because he can't delete or modify anyone's post and the control freak hates it!!
>>
>>51819078

Palladium has primarily published soft cover RPG books. Not boxed games with multiple components and plastic miniatures made overseas. This was a first time they ever did a KS or a game of this type.
>>
>>51818113

There we go. That's the real story.
>>
>>51819264
Yes, that's why they got Ninja Division to do 98%(©®™) of the work before going to kickstarter. Asked them to run it, told everyone that ND was doing 'the heavy lifting' and suckered in $1.45m then somehow it all turned to shit, ND got thrown under the bus and wave 2 is just a wishful dream.

Funny thing is those two crowd funded books somehow got printed after the money can in from kickstarter Northern gun 1&2..... Not suspicious at all!!!
>>
File: S M U G.png (2MB, 1885x889px) Image search: [Google]
S M U G.png
2MB, 1885x889px
>>51817854
People who try to kill themselves over stupid shit like this are massive pussies and deserve to be ridiculed. Besides, people who "fail" at it usually just want attention. People who really want to off themselves usually go with something foolproof like, say, a bullet in the skull or a huge overdose of painkillers.
>>
>>51819368

What do you think it costs to print soft cover books?
>>
>>51818115
May not come to anything, but email sent! If nothing else, someone at those companies will get a chuckle.
>>
The other thing I don't think Ole Unca Kevin realized is he probably hit market saturation with the kickstarter. Robotech hasn't been bringing in new blood for years now.
>>
>>51819400

40 year old nerd nostalgia market is best market.
>>
>>51819387
Really don't care. He took money, crowd funded, for those books and failed to get them printed. Then got $1.45m for something else and then got them printed.

Also judging by the piss poor output from last year I'd imagine he costs him a lot more than it should. Funny that two of last year's Rifters are getting done this year and he proudly lists them as Autumn (shipping now ©®™)and Winter I mean for fucks sake it looks really sad!
>>
File: 2aa.jpg (59KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
2aa.jpg
59KB, 600x497px
I want everyone in this thread to be banned and put into compulsory treatment
>>
>>51819423
Rubbish. The 5000 odd backers backed this. Kev over brought wave 1 product is the vain hope that they would sell like hot cakes and fund wave 2.

Well surprise fucking surprise. The cunts got a warehouse full of unsellable shit, and no money for wave 2!
>>
>>51819464
You do realise that includes you too dullard?
>>
>>51819423
If you're talking Voltron or Transfomers, yeah. Hell, even the guys that own Starblazers manage to keep going.

Harmony Gold is a LA-based real estate firm that let the 80s go to their coke-addled heads and gave them delusions of Hollywood. They have since dumped everything related to media production and gone back to selling popstars mansions in Santa Monica. They have moved the "production offices" of Robotech to a literal walk-in closet, and cannibalized its website into a merch webstore after a crash wiped the site history.

Robotech is walking dead:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1381502542/robotech-academy
>>
Where are the SJWs to support Carmen and his mental illness? Where's all the internet petitions to shut this flake down?

You could bet if Uncle Kevvy called a tranny a disparaging name there'd be more outcry. Mental illness ain't sexy enough to get the fire and brimstone?

Man, internet rage ain't what it used to be.
>>
>>51819516
I wish someone in Japan would realise this. Cause I think Harmony Gold are one small law suit away from having Macross ripped from them, worldwide licencing returning to Japan and we finally get real Macross!!
>>
>>51819580
NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND.

A lot of people think its malfeasance on this side of the pond that's to blame, but there's a fair share of corporate cockup in Area 11, too. Google macross, tatsunoko and lawsuit. Shoji does not own his baby.
>>
>>51818594
Shit like that is a hard battle if you have those sorts of problems, spend a lifetime building walls around that nagging call to end it all. Even Robins fell to it eventually. Shit like this makes me worry about myself.

>>51818609
The smart thing to do in most places is to disregard comments sections entirely. He made the mistake of trying to take things seriously and try to be proactive, and it was a mistake.
I'm not sure how much comment management Kickstarter allows for, but I would agree that none of these people are exercising it. And I'd agree that PB can't do much about much about vitriol in their own forums, particularly the Robotech ones. But having someone regularly burning all the negative shit would likely just work them up and bring cries of censorship, not much better.

Agree though. Just being long winded while I process this myself. I've gamed with Carmen a number of times and have hung out with him at events, he's a nice guy that puts a lot of work into things he's running or putting together. In hindsight it I might even say obsessive amount of effort, but at the time I would have just called dedicated. Enjoyed working with his hands and making things. His sets for games were detailed to an extent I could never hope to match. My favorite was when he built a giant model of a city for players to move imported Macross figures around on for a Robotech game years before RTT came about, it was awesome and my character got stabbed by an an enemy mech while piloting in the open after the sensor head had been destroyed. Had a blast. Hadn't seen him in about 2 years, work keeping me too busy for the conventions he might have been at.

This situation just messes with my head. Shit sucks.
>>
>>51819616
That's because a lot of this happened at a time before IP really became what it is now. The whole thing is a massive cluster fuck, and I've looked at this a fair bit and it's mind boggling but mostly from a Battletech side. The 80's really did have to much coke!
But with Harmony Gold is such a week position financially, hence why Palladium get to keep the licence each time cause no-one else does, one proper law suit and all Macross can be got easier worldwide
>>
>>51818744
The guy had no ability to do that. Most he could do is not contribute to future projects. If his company failed, he'd have to stay extra busy doing regular work to keep his family going, so that would pretty much keep him from development. If his company succeeded, he hoped to have more time to put into development for both his own projects and freelance work, maybe even get big enough to take on the RTT license himself. People read too far into it, the same people that should have been ignored in the first place because they've inconsolably convinced themselves that everything is a premeditated scam.
>>
Im not sure what exactly engraged backers want. Palladium is broke. Bankruptcy won't get you anything. Can't get blood from a stone. The irony is the fastest way forward to get your money or your merch is for Palladium to be sucessful.
>>
File: mad.png (150KB, 700x615px) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
150KB, 700x615px
>>51819836
>>
Is Carmen going to be a vegetable? I really hope not, If yes its very sad and a net loss for gaming community. He was a fun creative guy whenever I played his games at Cons. He invented Splicers and was a great GM. I really hope he can pull out of this and recover but no real updates as of yet.

As for Kevin I guess you many of you are new? Palladium has been chronically mismanaged for decades. Never meeting even self imposed deadlines. Kevin is a megalomaniac and has to rewrite everything. What do you expect from a guy that grew up poor, has completed no formal education beyond high school and surrounds himself with yes men. Kevin will never surrender because at 60+ yrs old Palladium is all he has. He spent all the 90s money on stupid toys, comics and nerd art that he hocks on ebay.
>>
>>51819836
A not insignificant portion of the RRT backers have gotten to the point of wanting to destroy Palladium. They want to see Kevin ruined.
>>
>>51818250
Depends on where in the world you come from. Which is to say, you're only right if you live a dictatorial hell hole or Canada.
>>
>>51819836
>m not sure what exactly engraged backers want.

Kevin's charred corpse hanging from a bridge support would be a good start.
>>
>>51819836
Bankruptcy sees kingdom Kev removed as a stain against the gaming world. Yeah wave 2 isn't happening anyway so the total collapse of Palladium is a valid hope for many backers
>>
>>51819932
>>51820041

As a long time fan friend I have long suspected that the goal has never been to be made whole with money or product. It is to destroy Palladium and anyone who defends them. Such sad angry nerds. All for $30 of plastic toy robots.
>>
>>51820129

Kevin rents the warehouse. Other then some old office furniture, computers and some books from a game everyone here claims no one ever plays or buys.
>>
>>51820149
$1.45m of funding it's not just for $30 of toy robots.
>>
>>51820176
Warehouse is apparently in Wayne's name. Again a lot of the backers know there is no chance of wave 2 coming out, Palladium shut down and Kev out of his echo chamber is an acceptable outcome for them!
>>
File: stealth orks.jpg (484KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
stealth orks.jpg
484KB, 2048x1536px
>>51804406
>but then I remembered that he wasn't posting on 4chan.
Oh anon, one way or another, he was posting on 4chan. He just didn't know it. The poor, poor man.
>>
File: Afrika.jpg (500KB, 1218x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Afrika.jpg
500KB, 1218x1210px
Wow as a sucker for juicy drama I have been keeping up with Carmens posts on the forum and the RTT comments and I thought it was just a lame excuse his Facebook page had an apology he couldn't answer more because he wasn't feeling well. Did NOT expect this bomb of twist. Nothing against Carmen, seems like a nice dude, but damn this is an interesting development. Also why the FUCK did they announce this on the RTT updates...or at all?
>>
>>51819920
I understand why Kevin does things the way he does, to an extent at least. The handful of times early on that he trusted others with the proofing and editing had burned him and the company, and it has been a long time since they could afford to hire on anyone else to form something like old Lucasfilm's holocron fact-checking/proofing team to take the pressure off him. So he sees himself as stuck as the only person that can do the job and keep settings in-line. I think some of the younger freelancers could be capable of doing it at this point, but he'd have to take them on full time and they haven't been able to afford additional full timers since his gaming buddy he put in charge of the cashbox scammed them, outside of the short time when HG was backing new RT books and they had Jason Maker on full time for a short time before HG stalled out to chase movie deals instead.
>>
>>51818192
>till Kevin dies.
Seems like the solution is clear.
>>
>>51820315
Because Kevin "LOOK AT MEEEEE" Siembieda.
>>
>>51820315
Cause big Kev's a cunt. He basically threw 'his friend' under a bus, tried to blame the backers. At the same time torpedoed Carmen's chance of employment in the gaming industry with his hatchet job. Top work Kev
>>
>>51818250
>if I can describe something negatively, you can't describe it positively!
KYS
>>
>>51820345
>The handful of times early on that he trusted others with the proofing and editing had burned him and the company,
Please tell us more how Kevin is a victim.

The guy's a manic-depressive bully and egomaniac and all his problems are his own damn fault.
>>
>>51820345
What the fuck?! He's a megalomaniac and wants his name on everything. He even had the fucking audacity to claim credit on Broms work, fucking Brom a proper fucking world class artist, as he traced around the pencil drawing in pen.

Nobody writes for him, he edits everything so he gets writing credit and doesn't have to pay proper money. He's the cancer of roleplaying games and a greedy cretin
>>
>>51820315
The family approved putting a statement there, as they feel there is a direct link, and so far it has not gone up anywhere else. Can you even see the update if you are not a backer?
>>
>>51820444
Yes you can, Kev doesn't know there's a backer only setting, and bollocks, it's been blogged as early as Sunday: http://www.tenkarstavern.com/2017/02/kickstarter-robotech-rpg-tactics-how.html?m=1
>>
>>51820444
I guess I can believe the family wanting *a* statement put out.

...but that rant?
>>
>>51819183
Everyone loves to watch a train wreck, and this story has a fucking suicide in the headline.
>>
Palladium's only good author was Erick Wujcik. Kev has been scavenging his stuff from the beginning.
>>
>>51820444

I'm not a backer and I can see it. I was under the impression that kickstarter updates were for backers only, but it does not seem to be the case. Wonder why the family would even want that information out, seems pretty private, especially like the next day.
>>
File: avatar1.jpg (5KB, 68x80px) Image search: [Google]
5KB, 68x80px
>>51820511
Seconded. Erick (Rest In Peace) was the brains behind the outfit from the start.
>>
>>51820511
Wujcik was the only good author that could operate within Kevin's insane parameters.

Carella, Coffin, Marker, all perfectly good writers who were just unwilling to swallow the bullshit for very long.
>>
>>51820381
>>51820437
I'd go so far as to say he he very controlling of his property, and that he has been overprotective in the past, though he's starting to loosen up in recent years with allowing others to run product based on his. Honestly, I'm impressed he was able to calm his tits enough to try licensing again with Savage Worlds and Carmen after the embarrassing amount of burn that was Ninja Division.
>>
>>51820518
>>51820493
I'm willing to bet that Kevin thought he was talking to a private audience of people he felt were involved with his appeal for compassion.
>>
File: CS-War-5.jpg (915KB, 1672x1925px) Image search: [Google]
CS-War-5.jpg
915KB, 1672x1925px
>>51820566

Savage Rifts was proof that you could have something with the name Rifts and actually be punctual and successful. I was hoping that the Rifts board game would follow suit, but i'm guessing there MAY be some delays on it now...
>>
>>51820566
The Ninja Division burn is all on Kevin. ND did exactly what they were contracted to do. Kevin just thought it meant they'd do everything and he'd collect delicious nostalgia-bucks for doing nothing.
>>
>>51820680

Do we KNOW thats what happened or that anything anyone says about Ninja or Kevins role in it are true? Or are we just assuming based on past experience?
>>
Kevin will not go into bankruptcy without a hell of a fight that could take the rest of his life to resolve (he is 60 years old).Palladium is literally his life's work. He will do ANYTHING to keep it going. There is no retirement plan.

He is a technophobe who has very limited job skills and has been the owner and sole proprietor of Palladium Books since he was 25 years old. Additionally he employs Wayne, Alex, Kathy (his Girlfriend), Julius, Chuck who he feels responsible for.
>>
>>51820711
do we KNOW Carmen actually attempted suicide and isn't just really ill, or are we just having to take Kevin's word for it?
>>
>>51820566
>Honestly, I'm impressed he was able to calm his tits enough to try licensing again with Savage Worlds and Carmen after the embarrassing amount of burn that was Ninja Division.

Palladium is on life support financially. Anything for a buck and pray Jerry Bruckheimer makes the Rifts movie!
>>
>>51820744

I am in contact with people in the area. Carmen did attempt to take his life. That much is true.
>>
>>51820711
Ninja Division has outright said they were hired on for the initial mini design and running the campaign. The only renders we've ever seen are the Ninja Division ones that were made before/during the campaign. They weren't contractually obligated to run Organized Play and manage manufacturing. Kevin had a shit fit when he found that out. Then in his bumbling incompetent way signed on with the cheapest manufacturer before checking compatibility with ND's files. This led to the first delay and the posts where Kevin threw ND under the bus. Then realizing he didn't have renders for the rest of the promise plastic, he split the game into 2 Waves and has been stalling on Wave 2 ever since.
>>
>>51820529
Coffin apologized, Carella wanted to do his own thing that was totally different Kevin's vision, and Marker separated on good terms because they couldn't keep him on full time when HG hit the brakes on stream of new RT books that had been planned.

To be fair to Carella, I really enjoy his work for Palladium outside of South America, Nightbane is wonderful and every time Kevin meddles with it I shudder. If he could have just not bucked the setting dictates in SA when Kevin let him go unedited then realized the crock-up afterward, we'd have a less paranoid editor working through things since then. His then-wife bumbling the editing of the novels later sealed our fates. He trusted no one when he could have afforded others, and now he can't afford others.

>>51820675
Yeah, he's starting to let others run with it. More than just for Carmen's own sake that I hope he bounces back from this.
>>
>>51820744

I didn't personally claim one thing or another about his suicide, you did about ninja division which is why I asked. So that counterpoint is illogical.
>>
>>51820816
This is close the version I know.
Differences being that ND approached PB in the first place to make a the line. A big selling point during the campaign was that it wasn't going to affect Palladium's workload because they were primarily providing a conduit to HG for approvals and licensing. New projects distracting from progress on existing project is something PB fans jump all over, so this was covered heavily. And was a selling point to people who were not fans of PB themselves during the KS.
During all these public statements going on around it about ND doing the real work, ND never said a peep about not actually doing any one that. It wasn't until it was over that they pretty much vanished. The initial manufacturer was selected by ND, not PB. The sad comedy of errors that continues from there is well documented. The first lesson is to be super sure what your contracts are for, but it was clear what PB expected and ND didn't burst that bubble until afterward they had their cash..
>>
>>51821077
I had heard Kevin switched manufacturers after the campaign ended in an effort to cut costs.
>>
>>51821077
It was my understanding that ND had (and is still under) a pretty strict NDA about the whole thing. And unlike Palladium they seem to be keeping their word.
>>
>>51821130
This is the common understanding as to why the files didn't work in China and why there is such a total disconnect between the RDF (shit tier shrunken versions of the 1:72 models) and the finer Zentraedi models.
>>
>>51821202
This so much. Everyone knows that if in fact ND didn't do what was in their contact Kev would have been in court sueing their asses! That NDA ND signed has kept them from telling us the truth of it but Kev's unprofessional throwing under buses has meant the white knights trust it was ND's fault
>>
>>51821130
Closest that I have heard to that was paying to retool the factory when it turned out they could do the detail they wanted.

Which does bring up that ND was having to go through two levels of approvals and meddling in their designs, HG and PB, part of me suspects that instead of planning to grab and run that they then "forgot" to bring up a contract to continue things after funding when they realized how much trouble a licensed product was.

>>51821202
I believe that contract is why PB isn't bad mouthing them the way I am. They don't name names and only talk about events after it fell into their lap. And at this point ND is just trying to pretend they never happened.
>>
>>51821376
>why PB isn't bad mouthing them the way I am.
Lol, as if Kev the Criminal needs an excuse to badmouth people.

He threw his"friend" Carmen under the bus, what makes you think he'd hold back for any reason?

>And at this point ND is just trying to pretend they never happened.

I can't blame them. If I didn't want to watch PB burn I'd have walked away and pretended it didn't happen too.
>>
>>51821360
Kevin has very carefully not put them under the bus, but it doesn't take much to read between the lines.
It is also clear that ND has stuck very much to what was in their written contract.
I'm saying that it was very clear that Palladium did not realize how limited that contact was, what they thought was happening was very public even before the Kickstarter opened. And I will say that it was an extreme dick move on Ninja Division's part to have left that misunderstanding go until after they were clear of it. Legally, the fault is Palladium's for not understanding their contract, but the amount of opportunity for ND to dissuade them of that without doing so is still wrong.
>>
>>51821061
I made no claims one way or the other about Ninja Division, that was someone else. By the logic you yourself applied to invalidate my counterpoint, your rebuttal is invalid, and my point stands.
>>
>>51820902
none of these statements about the authors is in conflict with my assertion. In point of fact, Marker in particular left because he was expected to stay on for no pay, and said "No thanks, I'm sane and require money to stay alive."
>>
>>51821407
How did he put his friend under the bus? He made an appeal to the people that pushed Carmen to think about what they are doing.

There's no bus here, Carmen has nothing to do with miniature production. You might be wanting to put both under a burning bus to avoid your shame, but that is the only metaphorical bus here.
>>
>>51821523
Bollocks Kevin is a massive (cunt) litigation person. There's no way they didn't enter into a fully understand contact. They just got bit on the arse when they tried to go cheap and ND went err no contact says our file type and China contact not your multiple part mess
>>
>>51821644
Why do you need to read something extra negative into things? His departure was announced and everyone parted amicably. Jason had a family to feed and the Palladium team understood that he needed to go where the money was and couldn't wait for Harmony Gold to unfuck themselves. Hell, I think it was five years before HG let the last book he submitted beforehand through.
>>
>>51821770
Why do you feel compelled to qualify my comments as (extra) negative?

Kevin drives talent off with his management style, unalloyed fact. Whether that's a "negative" situation or not is for spin doctors to quibble. But it shouldn't be ignored just because it sheds an uncomfortably implicating light on Palladium.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U9Yl5CXvcQ
>>
>>51821523
Piss off, shill. BURN PALLADIUM, BURN!!!

I've contacted several mental health organizations to see if they'll issue a condemnation of Uncle Kev and PB. I suggest everyone do the same. Let's take em down!!!!
>>
>>51821665
Not sure where you get that. Only times they've been at court was trademark defense and not hiring a proper accountant. They haven't damn clue about contracts, only reason they know a little about trademarking was from have to be a witness during the HG/Battletech kerfuffle, which only taught them to be paranoid or you could lose rights in an entire country (and then still fucked it up with their own movie licensing to 90s Marvel levels).
The core of PB is a handful of 20-something gamers that managed to publish their homebrew kitbash before doing that was a thing and haven't done anything but that since then. Some went to other games, some died, one stole some money, but to my knowledge they have never had a "professional" working there. Even the next generation of freelancers buzzing around it were all young gamers that know writing and hopefully have learned from watching PBs mistakes, those will be the ones to pick up the reins when the other pass.

In Megaversal System terms, Kevin and the original PB team didn't take their skills at a professional level and were simply getting by as advanced amateurs. This leads to repeated cock-ups that not many professionals would make.
>>
>>51822046
>those will be the ones to pick up the reins when the other pass.
Nobody will pick up the reins when Kevin passes. He'll probably will the whole of Palladium to his cats.
>>
Not gonna lie, former Palladium supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Siembieda crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy start another Kickstarter.
>>
>>51822013

No you didn't.
>>
>>51823022
He won't. He's already given up on KS due to the lack of info control. He now either crowdsources internally (like the very sketchy Northern Gun and Lemuira sourcebook drives), or lets someone else handle it (PEG doing Savage Rifts, Carmen doing the boardgame).
>>
>>51823745
Northern gun books were internal crowd funded before Robotech but didn't get released, even though money up front, until funnily enough after the money cleared the accounts from the kickstarter! Shocking isn't it!!
>>
>>51823173
In point of fact, I did and I encourage everyone to do the same.

http://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/contact-the-lifeline/

https://afsp.org/about-afsp/contact/

http://www.amhca.org/general/?type=CONTACT

Here's three I've contacted already. I'm not done.
>>
>>51823173
Palladium shill
>>
>>51818113
Did the Savage Rifts thing not help out enough? If anything was going to save Palladium, I figured it would have been that.
>>
>>51828437
I bet the Pinnacle people made their license a flat fee instead of a royalty deal so it isn't an income stream from PB.
>>
>>51819511

Small price to pay?
>>
File: Trollin.jpg (83KB, 560x519px) Image search: [Google]
Trollin.jpg
83KB, 560x519px
>>51822046
The idea that Kev is a litigious cunt comes from decades of Kev threatening to sue people, gaming magazines, fans, strangers, pretty much anyone who gets close to him or his IP.

I never worked for him because he was a mad, autistic bastard. I'd love to buy the whole mess off him, but it'll be easier to scrap over it when he's dead.

I'd actually applaud his never cashing in by making a 2nd edition, if the game didn't so badly need one. RIFTS is still one my favorite games to read and poke at, and the absolute last one in my vast collection I'm ever going to actually play.

We'll run GURPS and just nick setting.
>>
>>51822013

Please tell me the mental health organizations were to get you the help you clearly need if your posting like this?
>>
>>51828411

> You disagreed with me on the internet, your clearly a CTR-Shill being paid by the shadow organization trying to personally destroy me

It's like the word Shill no longer holds a meaning, like calling someone gay in middle school.
>>
>>51817854
I think it's hilarious. What are you going to do?
>>
>>51818250
You're an enemy to human freedom and quite frankly should be shot but you have the right to say that.
>>
>>51818359
Please do. Waste your money on shit you'll never see.
>>
>>51818987
You're in your thirties/forties and you're still living at home and having your mother cook for you?!
>>
>>51831144

Wait, I'm not trying to insult you or degrade you in any fashion.

But your saying he should be shot for implying that it might not be the nicest thing on earth to tell someone to kill themselves?
>>
>>51818328
>Three years

I've been here since 2005 and I'm a newfag.
>>
>>51818615
>Implying they didn't use bogdanov physics to remove the basement.

EDUCATE YOURSELF SHEEPLE
>>
I honestly thought the only people who backed this were Battletech guys. Macross fanboys didn't want to give money to Harmony Gold and there can't be that many robotech fans still left around.
>>
>>51831212

I often feel like I'm the last Robotech fan on earth, so I can back this up.
>>
>>51831166
Because he tried to curtail free speech. And that shit is getting out of hand and needs to be pushed back against.
>>
>>51831233
Can I just ask why? You can get Macross and Mospeada in Bluray properly subbed and Southern Cross subbed with DVD raws.
>>
>>51831266

Because I'm Broken Anon.

Because After watching Robotech for 30 fucking years every time I sit down and attempt to watch anything Macross Related my mind develops a small pain in it that reminds me that "Dammit there should be Robotech Masters taking a shit in the mouths of a pseudo fascist non RDF government right now!"

Except Macross Plus, that shit's the dope.

Unrelated, remember when Paladium made a Macross 2 RPG with Dream pod 9?
>>
>>51831257

You do understand that Free speech does not equal "infinite protection against criticism" right?

He's still allowed to call you an asshole for saying that it's okay to tell people to kill themselves.

No one is (or at least i'm not) saying you need to stop telling people to kill themselves for disagreeing with you on the internet. But your kind of an asshole for doing so.
>>
>>51831257
I'll find you and I'll kill you, my freedom loving buddy.
>>
>>51831333
I live in a country where I can go to prison if people just THINK I was mean to them. Excuse me if I think the time has come to push back.

>>51831343
Good on you.
>>
>>51831333
Also, of course I think he's free to say whatever he wants. But he says it's harassment which is a crime. And I can legitimately go to prison for that if he wanted to find me and press charges.
>>
>>51831952
>>51831986

I'll bite, what the hell country are you posting from?
>>
What the fuck are Palladium and Rifts and who the fuck is Kevin, and why should we care?
>>
>>51832120
Fucking bump.
>>
>>51832120
Palladium is a company that thinks it's a groundbreaking RPG maker that is stuck in its mindset that thinks it's relevant. It's become a joke amongst wargamers due to a mismanaged kickstarter for Robotech.

Rifts is its flagshit RPG that is so clunky with so many books that just pile up it's basically ruined by not modernising. It's got a premise that could be good, lots of choices for Sci-Fi fantasy post apocalyptic stuff. It's a rift on Michael Moorcock's million spheres idea but linked fully on a near future earth and the spheres interlink on earth as well Rifts. Wo betide you if you use rifts©®™ on anything as it's Kev's even though Raymond E Feist finished the first saga of the riftwars in 1986 four years before Rifts came out rift©®™ is Kev's baby and nobodies allowed to use it (see below)

Kevin is the incompetent ruler of the company. A narcissist, megalomaniac tyrant, autistic control freak who can do no wrong. Seems to think that to show how dedicated he is he needs to be super writing so many books at once, rather than actually concentrate and actually get books out. He rewrites other people's work so that he gets on the credits and can pay less.
This appears to be lapped up by hardcore of dumb sad fuckers who go well it's what their like. Shrug.
Their forums are a collection of white knights run by a fascist dictator board of mods who disallow negative or even constructive criticism. You can't join up without reviews of you posts by said dictators because they seem to think it's the only way to stop spamming, when every other forum seems to manage. It's censorship and is constitutionally against your American 1st amendment rights to free speech.

Obviously it would have been easier just to say it's a sad little company who thinks it's relevant run by a gormless cunt who wants a movie studio to make a movie of his IP.
>>
So, is there any proof that the /Carmen attempt actually happened and it's not Kev spinning bullshit for sympathy?
>>
>>51834078
There has been a couple of people saying that they have been in the area (so Canadians) and they believe something has happened. But not in enough details to qualify as independently verified
>>
File: Kevin is gay and not hot.png (342KB, 1900x902px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin is gay and not hot.png
342KB, 1900x902px
According to VIPfaq Kevin is gay and not hot.
>>
>>51832004
Probably the Melodramatic Republic.
>>
>>51835292
How is he a VIP? Not even Z list. The massive cunt runs a shitty little RPG company. That a VIP doesn't make!
>>
>>51831165
I thought that was common thing with neckbeards? Why are you so discriminatory.
>>
Uncle Kev must be jumping with joy. This is the most his shitty company has been talked about in years!
>>
>>51835443

Lol... Nice
>>
>>51820675
> Savage Rifts was proof that you could have something with the name Rifts and actually be punctual and successful. I was hoping that the Rifts board game would follow suit, but i'm guessing there MAY be some delays on it now...

fwiw, Savage Rifts is proof that the RIFTS IP still has value, but you'd need a company like PEG to have it delivered on time. The RIFTS boardgame was licensed to a game designer who's only work experience was writing games, not publishing them. Most of this work experience was with Palladium. KS is not a store, and all that.
>>
I dropped Ninja Division after the Relic Knights kickstarter fiasco.
I backed Robotech RPG Tactics, even knowing it was Kevin involved, to get destroid models for use in Battletech. I got them, and was still disappointed.
>>
>>51836227

Man I don't even know what they were thinking with Relic Knights, I mean if we wanted fan services in our wargaming we'd play Infinity
>>
>>51836227
I did the same, I liked Robotech well Macross to be fair. But got the figures for Battletech. It's believed that a fair number of the 5300 odd backers did the same and as these came in wave 1 that explains the lower numbers giving a shit.
>>
>>51836227
And it really sucks how many fiddly little bits that break off the sprues. If I wanted that many parts I'd want the large scale model they were based on. There's not really many poses, and who wants that much posability on a battle-suit anyway. No other 6mm range has models with that many parts. The detail was meh, again it's 6mm on the table who cares if it's that accurately detailed it's to fucking small to care about
>>
>>51836170
Well that's just naughty! Who could possibly do such a thing to the great cuntroller of the forums?!? The shock and horror of it! He will be seething!
>>
>>51836420

IIRC, Isn't doxing against the site rules?
>>
>>51836493
Haven't a clue as it wasn't me that did it. I was just commenting on the naughtiness of the situation
>>
I CALL UPON THE POWER OF FAN FRIENDS!!!

Minions, your lord and doucebag summons thee to help with this latest Crisis of Douchery!

BUY MY BOOKS NOW! As a sign of my magnificence, I shall donate .00001 of all sales to Carmen's recovery! Act now!
>>
>>51836493
They're more like guidelines, really.

>>51836507
>>51836493
Calling for a doxxing is technically against site rules. Posting personal information with the silent implication to doxx is technically allowed. I would not recommend it, but there it is.
>>
>>51836384

I *think* Dakka said Palladium consulted a toy company to design the pieces, resulting in all those little bits and, iirc, mold lines still in the wrong places.
>>
Ninja Division's been mentioned a few times, and, basically, they fulfilled their contract and Palladium wanted them to do more work.

"Ninja Division did their work per contract and PB kept making changes after ND submitted final goods. In addition, when ND tried to get them PB to do the parts that THEY needed to (after all, this was to be a PB game, NOT a Ninja Division game with PB licensing. If it was it would have been done by now) PB kept replying "you guys can do that!" which was out of scope for their part. Ninja Division eventually had enough, and when their contract terms were complete, they chose not to renew."

Scroll down: http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/ninja-division-to-publish-middara/
>>
>>51831126
Gay shill
>>
Seriously, though. Is there nothing we can do to remove the blight that is PB from conducting business ever again?
>>
>>51839819
We can only hope that Carmen's family sue KS over the contents of the very open and public post which in all likelihood will preclude him from working in the gaming industry or getting support for a Rifts kickstarter
>>
>>51820315
It's literally an advertisement. That's why its starting off talking about his upcoming calendar for you to add to your calendars.

At least before it turned into bold lies to demonize detractors.
>>
>>51798553
Who the fuck names a boy Carmen!?
>>
File: Kamille.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Kamille.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>51840116
>>
File: yazan.jpg (56KB, 720x821px) Image search: [Google]
yazan.jpg
56KB, 720x821px
>>51840209
Shut up you faggotype!
>>
>>51840116
Canadians apparently
>>
>>51836161
That's the sad thing. Rifts would probably be at the same level in nerd conciousness as Warhammer 40k if Kev had a single shred of competence at running a company.

Instead all we get is an N-gage game and a licensed version with slightly better rules.
>>
>>51842325
>N-gage game

Toppest of keks, I forgot about that idiocy. Of all the platforms to go in on he chose the one that was least likely to succeed. Oh Kevin, I almost feel bad for you. Then I read your Kickstarter updates and am reminded how big a scumbag you really are.

Also as an update on this retarded saga, kickscammer is deleting comments so soon it will be forgotten.
>>
>>51843498
>the site has no memory

and clearly, a fiasco like this didn't prompt everyone and their dog to screenshot the shit out of the most offending posts.
>>
>>51843628
that reminds me, NMI's dox are still available at your local 4chan archive, just look for coupon code 51836170!
>>
So remind me, Is Kevin still using a printing press from the 1800's for all of his print work?

Also, is he still doing that thing where he signs his name next to other peoples artwork so he doesn't have to pay them? Long got wise to that a while back and started signing them in big letters in the middle of the image so Kevin couldn't easily erase them, but a fair few others never really caught on.
>>
>>51822566

At which point we'll argue it's in the public space as an artistic work and we're fully entitled to fucking homage. Cats may claw your eyes, but they don't sue.

I'm not saying I wish death on Kevin, I'm just saying that'll be the start of something good. And that someone should get him a bacon cheeseburger. Or six.
>>
>>51843815
Or just run him over again.
>>
>>51798553
Bill coffin may have apologized for how he said what said but he has never recanted it.

Carrella cares nothing about PB

Marker most certainly did not leave on good terms and his insights confirm what bill coffin has said.

And lets not forget how utterly fucked over josh hilden on dead reign or the fact he has repeatedly had to be harassed by freelancers to get money they are owed.
>>
And those pointing fingers at backers for this tragedy are nothing more than self appointed self righteous post facto arm chair quarterbacks who can fuck off.
>>
File: 127.jpg (39KB, 491x564px) Image search: [Google]
127.jpg
39KB, 491x564px
>>51843838
The first two attempts failed? Damn.
>>
File: jeff ruiz nmi.jpg (112KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
jeff ruiz nmi.jpg
112KB, 1328x747px
>>51843648
What, this sad sack of shit? Why would anyone even bother.
>>
>>51845039
Two? I only knew about the recent one.
>>
>>51818250
This is low level fucking bait, why did anyone respond?
>>
>>51842325

I really... REALLY want Savage rifts to succeed.

Having a setting chock full of what the fuck in a competent system is the kinda of game boner I need in my life.
>>
>>51832004
UK, probably.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/08/the-real-hate-crime-scandal/
>>
>>51818114
So.... basically what you're saying is that people like >>51817854 are winning?
>>
>>51821663
Remeber this is 4chan, even without Kevin's history adding fuel to the fire saying "don't be a dick" is just about the foulest most disgusting thing someone can do.

After all how can you show how cool and nonconformist you are if you're polite?
>>
>>51845248
What a pair of fucking cunts. The monkey and the organ grinder, or the puppet and the puppet master.
How does that grinning simpleton have such a cult of personality? His face just says punch me!!
>>
>>51845482

I'd assume there's enough people he's disgruntled, impoverished, stole copyright from and out and out insulted to form a cabal that organises these sort of things.
>>
>>51803344
Carmen's a dude?
>>
>>51846790
Considering that the Kickstarter did gangbusters and the backers have their books already, I'd say it's already been a success. I'd like to see *more* Savage Rifts stuff, but the game is quantifiably successful by most metrics.
>>
>>51817958
>>Implying the histrionic idiot and petty tyrant isn't 4chan
>tryrant
The tyranny of making fun of idiots? How exactly are 4chan being tyrannical according to you? Heartless, maybe, but how are the imposing their will on others in the manner of an absolute ruler from ancient greece who had power over life and death?

Sincerely, kys.
>>
>>51818113
>By Carmens own admission he got his wife's permission (yes he is one of those guys) to take his profits from his work at upper deck and sink them into a Rifts board game licenses.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
>>51818955
>infantile histrionic idiot detected
It's the fact you couldn't actually think of a response but still felt compelled to respond anyway that gave it away.
>>
>>51798553
And nothing of value was lost that day...
>>
>>51848343
*how are they
>>
>>51848390
I thought anon's response was pertinent and funny.
>>
>>51848352

Yeah. I'll be honest it seems like she really wasn't listening properly.
I mean, RIFTS? REALLY?
The game that's been stuck in the 90's for 30 years and has been on life support for about as long?
Sure, there are worse licenses to paint on your wagon, but there are also a fucking shedload better.
For example: there's still at least two or three beloved Jerry Anderson properties to make boardgames out of (depending on how you feel about JOE-90) and War of the Worlds just went public domain last year... although actually, given how All Quiet on the Martian Front went down maybe he shouldn't have done that one.

Don't get me wrong, I'd blow my nut on an Axis and Allies variant that has alien invasions in it, but holy christ that KS ate that company alive.

I mean, if he'd gone to an actual banker and asked for a loan he wouldn't have got it because the banker would have taken a cursory look at Palladium Books and it's business practices and would have gone lolnope.
Well, after wondering if this guy could be trusted with his own bank account.

Or to tie his own shoelaces.
>>
>>51833607
>>51832120
Palladium was groundbreaking. They beat 2nd Edition to the punch on many ideas that are common today. Hell, the first commercially successful company to do a number of genres as well. Sci-if and mechs (Robotech), anthropomorphic animals (TMNT & After the Bomb), superheroes (Heroes Unlimited), and the kitchen sink (Rifts). It is the only company from that era to remain a sole proprietorship and under the same (dwindling) group of people that formed from Kevin's gaming group. It has a love it or hate it relationship with many. It has stuck to the same core system, tweaking it over the course of books but never doing a true new edition.
But yeah, their entry into war gaming was a disaster, primarily because they didn't think they were doing it at all and have no experience with it.

Some people are still bitter over the 90s when, like Paramount and many other companies at the time, they issued Cease & Desist to fan sites because at the time the law regarding trademark/copyright and the Internet was yet to be set. Companies are required by US law to proactively fight any possible infringement or risk losing all rights. Because our laws are stupid.

Since Kevin is the only editor and the person who made the settings for their flagship products, Palladium Fantasy & Rifts, all issues that would get spread between editors, IP approvals, corporate meddling, and the like in larger businesses are all concentrated on one guy. Some have what I would call an insane fantasy that he is some sort of power mad person instead of just one guy who has to wear all the hats. A good comparison would be George Lucan if he didn't create a department to help with the expanded universe and instead wanted everything to fit a single level of canon. Take that for all the positive and negative that entails.
>>
>>51849749
As for the forums, I support robust discussion and point by point back and forth.. but yeah shit can get annoying when you have a differing opinion, and the RT forum is the worst of the lot.

As for the movies, they'd be happier if the rights reverted so they could rewrite them. They'be been as problematic as Marvels for them. Having a big interconnected Megaverse has been quietly backburnered since they realized the license to one setting could include stuff from others if they kept saying it. Shit is stupid.
>>
>>51849749
I believe FASA beat them to the punch with Battletech and mechwarrior but then again alternative facts are big with PB fan-friends
>>
>>51848309

Yeah that's what I mean, I was part of that Kickstarter and I'd love to see them add more to the setting.
>>
>>51850296
And the FASERIP Marvel system came out the same year as Heroes Unlimited with DC one right behind it in 85. I have no idea which hit the stands first, but the development certainly was concurrent. I guarantee that the DC game was released as catch-up to Marvel and not in response to Heroes Unlimited.
>>
>>51849749
Shiiiiiiiill
>>
>>51849749
>first commercially successful company to do a number of genres as well.

No, no, no and nope.

>Sci-if and mechs (Robotech)

Mekton, 1984.

>anthropomorphic animals (TMNT & After the Bomb)

Traveller 1977

>superheroes (Heroes Unlimited),

Marvel Super Heroes (1984), same time

>and the kitchen sink (Rifts).

Gamma World, 1978
>>
>>51849749
And let me guess you believe Robotech brought anime to the west?
>>
File: elvis tells it like it is.jpg (28KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
elvis tells it like it is.jpg
28KB, 300x375px
>>51833607
>It's censorship and is constitutionally against your American 1st amendment rights to free speech.
>>
Wow, it looks like that obsessed anti-kevin guy really scored bigtime with this whole debacle.

Way to go with the proxy posting too by the way, very high level autism there buddy.

Congrats, the highlight of your life has been a thread on 4chan about how an old man tried to kill himself for failing a hobby that he loves.
>>
>>51850889
Oh, look, Jeff Ruiz is back. He's the guy who thinks that it's "just one anti-Kevin guy", lol.
>>
>>51850926
No, I am not Jeff Ruiz. I'm not related to Palladium at all other than being a childhood fan of the games. I am a guy who's been coming here for years posting in Rifts threads watching the one obsessed retard with a hate boner for Kevin Siembieda try his best to shit up every single rifts thread we try to make.

If you are said obsessed retard who furiously samefagged this thread, frankly, fuck you buddy. You're a piece of shit, you'll always be a piece of shit and I take some gratification in the fact that there is absolutely nothing that you'll ever be able to do about it.

If there is one autistic fuck tangentially related to Palladium that the world would be much better without, it's you.
>>
Awesome, do the check mark thing.
>>
>>51851169
Not that guy, but at least I "guessed" correctly about which utter piece of shit you are.

Buy some high test rope and use it.
>>
>>51851192
Sorry, Carmen bought all of it.
>>
>>51851309
Dark humor is pretty funny. You should create some of your own real soon.
>>
File: internet fight.gif (1MB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
internet fight.gif
1MB, 500x429px
>>
>>51851139
Fan friends have appeared at last! Protect your lord and douchebag! Buy my stuff and I'll include some shitty one of a kind art that looks like an autistic child drew it!

Your Lord Kev speaks!
>>
>>51851458
>got blown the fuck out with some objective truth about my quality as a human being
>better start samefagging some more
>>
>>51851518
Oh no! Somebody is picking on Uncle Kev and his shitty games! Fan friends unite!!!
>>
>>51851551
Ease the burden on your family. End your own life.
>>
>>51851518
Plays shitty game from the 80s
Mouth breathing basement dweller
Thinks he can comment on somebody being a decent human being after defending an ass who publicly threw a mentally ill man under a bus.

You're funny. I like you.
>>
>>51851569
But then I'll never see wave 2! Oh, wait....
>>
>>51851582
>>51851593
>maybe if I start samefagging with my proxy again it'll look like everyone agrees with me instead of looking like I got blown the fuck out

Awww, that's too bad.
>>
>>51851612
Mooooooom, the mean internet peoples are making fun of my game and Uncle Kev again! And you left the crusts on my sandwhich. Again.
>>
>>51851647
>Maybe if I keep posting I won't come off as completely desperate after getting blown the fuck out
>>
>>51851647
You're funny, Jeff. It's cute when you get all internet ragey.
>>
You did your job NMI. The thread is over the bump limit. This stain on your lord and master will be gone soon.
>>
Time for someone to start a new PB sucks thread. Oh wait, that implies they're relevant.
>>
>>51851716
>>51851755
>>51851774
>namefagging
>jumps on proxies to bypass the flood limit
>everyone who disagrees with me must be some guy in particular because I really am one retarded guy in particular

Wow, it's like autism's greatest hits all rolled into one piece of shit.
>>
>>51851139
>watching the one obsessed retard with a hate boner for Kevin Siembieda
You are delusional, mon frere. There are dozens of people here who dislike Kevin & Co.
>>
>>51851796
Admitting you have a problem is the first step. Good on you, NMI.
>>
>>51851808
>>51851825
Then why are you the only one spamming every Rifts thread about it?

>Maybe if I keep using the proxy it will start looking really legit all the sudden
>>
File: 1471781826106.jpg (125KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1471781826106.jpg
125KB, 960x639px
>>51851844
Hahaha...yes, I'm the only one posting anything bad about Kevin in this thread. Clearly your knowledge of the interwebs caught me.
>>
>>51851844
Oh yeah.... 100+ pages of PB hate on other sites but it's one person doing it all.

Honestly, at this point I'm just waiting to see if the next update is how NMI blew an anurism because anons on the internet were mean to him. Crisis of Douchery Four!
>>
>>51851905
>Maybe if it I type Hahaha I will definitely prove that I'm not samefagging the shit out of this thread like I always do
>>
>>51851930
lol you actually had your proxy reply up so fast that I missed linking it this time, that's funny shit
>>
>>51851958
I'm guessing none of that 1.4 mil that Uncle Kev blew in Thailand didn't go towards buying you a happy, huh NMI?

Here, have a cookie.
>>
>>51852020
Should I wait for your other reply or should I just give you your (You) now?
>>
>>51852020
Lemmie ask you this, what exactly did Palladium do that sent you on this like insanely long campaign against them?

Seriously are you really this assblasted that they didn't do what you wanted them to do with their own rpgs? I know you post about how much you hate the rules in every thread, is that really all it took to make you go on a decade long (or longer, shit I dunno how long you've been at it) anti-palladium obsession?
>>
>>51852086
sorry, went to drop a deuce. On the bright side, I saved it and I can package it between two pieces of card and call it the next "long awaited by like 4 people" Rifts book.
>>
>>51852131
That'd be funny in the context of that being a drive by comment about how rifts sucks. It does, it's a weird old game written for 12 and up.

It's weird and sad in the context of you having devoted a ton of your life into this. Is it really just because you don't like the rules?
>>
>>51852226
Show me on the doll where Uncle Kev touches you when he puts you to bed at night, NMI.

Naw, I'm just bored. You amuse me. I was able to retire after moving out of mummy's basement and getting a job. You'll get there some day, Jeff. Uncle Kev is thiiiiiiiiis close to making it big and as you can see with Carmen, he reallly supports his friends. I'm sure he'll take you with him to Thailand next time!
>>
>>51852275
So you're an old guy, which explains why you know about Rifts.

Tell us about your history with Rifts man, what was the turning point that made you go on a 20 year long crusade against palladium on every board you haunt?

Cute lie about being retired though. "Living off of other people" isn't exactly the same as being retired.
>>
>>51852332
No really, if you'd stop buying all of those grab bags at Christmas time, you'd have money to support yourself, too!

Really, I could give two tugs of a dead dogs cock about PB. But for some reason the tears of rage of fan friend fags is like ambrosia! Keep em coming, I'm getting aroused.
>>
>>51852379
Oh wow all this cute denial about your life's work.

Okay buddy, see you next Rifts thread. Don't worry, we'll keep it warm for you.
>>
>>51852395
Bye NMI! Stay salty, you precious little snowflake you...
>>
>>51852426
>Maybe if I stop using the proxy and start using a liberal dose of projection that will finally prove that I didn't get completely and utterly blown the fuck out so hard that I had to pretend to be just trolling for 20 years
>>
>>51852444
Says a person who has devoted his life to a con man who puts out the same shitty product over and over. You're almost making me sad, NMI. Such a promising life, wasted. Stay brave, lil trooper!
>>
You both are special. Now get a room and hatefuck.
>>
>>51852531
No matter how much you project, I just really don't give a shit about the sanctity of Palladium. It's just a game. You on the other hand have personally gone out of your way to flip the fuck out about it on multiple boards for more than a decade, lol. You're possibly the biggest loser I've ever encountered on the internet and that's saying something. I've had a conversation with Kevin Siembieda.
>>
Fuck me that was some funny shit. NMI getting caught out by what appears to be a fast typing ex rifts guy and I missed it!

Especially being a totally different hater and the one that called the pretty twosome pic a pair of cunts.

Always miss out on the fun
>>
>>51818250
>Harassment isn't free speech
>X isn't free speech
>Using free speech as an argument ever
Come on at least I can admit I'm down for censoring speech and ideas, why is it so hard for you to do the same?
>>
>>51853171
>>51853277
>guys? guys? I'm getting lonely guys

It's like life is sending you a message.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.