[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Made, Saw, Played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 151

File: made-saw-played.png (730KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
made-saw-played.png
730KB, 1200x533px
let's get one of these threads going
>>
File: template.png (36KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
template.png
36KB, 1200x533px
and the template
>>
>>51798406
These seem to be the same picture repeated three times
>>
File: Curse of Strahd.png (677KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
Curse of Strahd.png
677KB, 1200x533px
>>51798406
The campaign so far has been a blast
>>
>>51798958
Fitting since each domain is effectively a silent Hill prison for it's dark Lord meant to torment them pyschologically
>>
>>51798406
Might you have sauce on the leftmost image?
>>
>>51798964
It's been doing a grand ol' job messing with my character. Manifesting his burdens and toying with his flaws.
>>
File: slav.png (1MB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
slav.png
1MB, 1200x533px
>>
>>51799159
> Ivan the well-armed one
>>
File: MaSaPl.png (488KB, 1199x528px) Image search: [Google]
MaSaPl.png
488KB, 1199x528px
>>51798406
>>
>>51799386
Fuck you
>>
>>51799395
>>51799386
explain.
>>
>>51799404
Maid. Saw. Plaid. Say that out loud.
>>
>>51799386
No.
>>
>>51799426
oh. I am a dumbass, but at least I am laughing.
>>
Skulls and Shackles games are aways the best excuse to play Revy.
>>
File: Sincha.jpg (255KB, 1200x534px) Image search: [Google]
Sincha.jpg
255KB, 1200x534px
Ice Mage that acts as a glorified radio operator
>>
>>51799386
>>51799426
Shame that plaid isn't pronounced like played though
>>
File: to_be_continued.jpg (938KB, 1200x2048px) Image search: [Google]
to_be_continued.jpg
938KB, 1200x2048px
>>51799386
Motherfucker.

Also, one from a DM perspective - this is my current party. It's a fucking wild ride.
>>
>>51799710
How do you get Kira and Mister Rogers in the same person? Is he just not perturbed by things?

Actually, so if the Tiefling's the Undyne in this relationship, how did you get her or Finn into the same person who has Kira? I'm confused.

Tell me more of this potential-edgefest-turned-mystfying-beauty.
>>
>>51799710
How does the Rincewind character work?

Wouldn't the other party members get annoyed at his cowardice/not helping in fights?
>>
>>51799777
Maybe he's clever like Young Joseph and knows how to get shit done even when he's a coward?
>>
>>51799752
honestly the kira bit is mostly because sorceror, and blowing shit up. She's actually the most chill member of the party, which is kinda impressive since she's got the most generic edgy "blah blah i was at an orphanage blah blah MY BROTHER WAS MURDERED blah blah MY LIFE SUCKS" backstory ever, at least initially. The one thing she had to tie her to her past was a signet ring with what would be the symbol of Asmodeus, at least in the standard D&D setting.

When the campaign started, I sort of groaned as i read her backstory "orphan, blah blah, brother died, blah blah, mysterious past, canot remember anything before she was 3 years old"

Long story short, I picked this up as a plothook and ran with it. The party is currently tracking down her parents and the rest of their old adventuring party, who were all paladins. While this is going on, they're also being caught up in shady shit involving magitech-rocking secret agents from a foreign nation, one of whom is the primary antagonist, and slowly becoming what amounts to a female version of DIO.

It's a glorious acid trip of a campaign.

>>51799777
Rincewind's cowardice is sort of a running joke. Besides, he's useful to the party in weird ways - His rambling efforts to pretend that he knows anything about magic have actually occasionally been right about things, and given the party hints about what's going on.

To clarify, the Josuke and Rincewind characters are LITERALLY Josuke and Rincewind. Nobody's quite sure how they ended up in this setting, but they're trying to work it out and find a way back. honestly i have no idea either
>>
>>51799860
This bitch better have style like David Bowie in a fantasy setting, because if not, then at this point, it's a missed opportunity.

That said, glad you guys made that shit backstory work. Also, why Dio when you can be Diego?

Also, since you have Josuke running around? Start spouting stuff about the True's Man World with a scrawny looking minor villain.
>>
>>51799882
>the main villain is just a big pile of references, like seriously i keep realising more and more shit she's based off with every moment i work on her character
>the tiefling's backstory was "waah waah my life is shit MY PARENTS ARE DEEAAAADDD"
>hfw the party's handler turns around and says "the fuck are you on about, they were alive last time i saw them"
>hfw she finds out she's technically nobility of a sort

>the party's fucking faces when their current main allies are an angsty halfling, a too-old-for-this-shit giant robot, a snarky vampire dickhead and cyborg james bond

i've got stories from this party if anyone wants them, could also do up a MSP for the supporting cast
>>
>>51799921
You know /tg/ is a sucker for stories. Of course, we want them.
>>
>>51800141
Aight, gimme a bit to check some notes and write shit up. I gotchu, anon.
>>
>>51800208
You're a prince among men, anon.
>>
>>51800216
Aight, let's start with something to give you a general idea of how these idiots interact.
The time the party found an arrow.
>The party have just arrived in a massive trade hub, looking for the headquarters of the paladin order the old party belonged to
>They find it (It's actually on the astral plane, and is accessed through a portal in a small, unassuming building)
>The next day
>They're all standing around outside for god knows what reason
>"Guys, why is it foggy all of a sudden?"
>Visibility is down to 50 feet at best
>Suddenly, a small gondola emerges from the fog and paddles down the river next to the road they're standing around on
>it draws up to the bank and anchors itself
>the only person inside is wearing a bulky, full-body suit and mask, with a wide-brimmed hat
>they call over the elf ranger by name
>the party's faces when
>this random fucker in what is effectively a victorian-era magical darth vader suit (in terms of function, not design) makes the ranger an offer
>In exchange for a blue gemstone the party had been left by the main antagonist, he would give the ranger information
>information about the man who knows how to cure his siblings, because TRAGIC BACKSTORY AMIRITE
>The ranger agrees
>This inquisitor-looking motherfucker hands him a briefcase and paddles off into the fog, explaining it as a "show of good faith"
>the ranger opens the briefcase
>an impractically small bow and a single, ornate arrow with a large head
>He takes it inside and shows the rest of the party
>josuke's fucking face when
>Josuke takes the arrow
>he has a theory about what it is, but isn't sure
>he decides to test this by having Crazy Diamond throw it, as hard as he can, at the elf
>MFW
>Everyone's faces when
cont'd
>>
>>51799710
Is that a kobold named Fribble?
>>
File: Josuke_walking_up_a_building.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Josuke_walking_up_a_building.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>51800344
>the elf fails his to-dodge roll
>the arrow hits him square in the chest
>he immediately collapses to the ground, falls unconscious and starts shedding sand
>like, sand is coming out of his skin, it's fucking weird
>everyone apart from josuke is understandably confused
>the elf has a weird dream sequence where he jumps out of the way of, and then shakes hands with, a sand elemental looking thing
>he wakes up, the arrow drops out of his chest
>he says some shit in japanese because FUCKING WEEABOOS IN MY CAMPAIGN
>summons what he, and the rest of the party, believes to be a stand
>it's the sand thing from his dream sequence
>josuke's suspicions have been confirmed, and he immediately tries to destroy the arrow
>the tiefling mage hands it away from him and puts it in a bag of holding
>He lunges at the tiefling in an attempt to get it back, and is immediately smacked into unconsciousness by a 10 foot tall robot.
>josuke's player's face when the last half an hour

>>51800366
the kobold's actually named Ossra. Originally started as a generic tagalong NPC the party saved from some goblins, turned into a PC when a new guy wanted to join up.
>>
>>51800414
final part of this clusterfuck
>Party thinks it's just about wrapped up
>suddenly
>[TIEFLING], you feel something leaving your bag of holding, and something entering your wrist.
>The arrow enters the tiefling's arm, works it way up to the shoulder and exits
>She hasn't manifested a stand yet. YET.
Anyone want more of this bullshit or is this campaign too dumb for /tg/?
>>
>>51800437
Nothing's too dumb for /tg/, keep going anon!
>>
File: well you're not wrong.png (142KB, 341x251px) Image search: [Google]
well you're not wrong.png
142KB, 341x251px
>>51800445
Aight. Which one do you want next?
>That time the tiefling killed someone with a seduction roll
>that time the party accidentally created an artifact weapon
>That time the party dropped a mansion-sized antimagic field on someone
>The Twist featuring M.Night Shlamalamadingdong and the tiefling
>The party gets lunch, featuring cyborg james bond, Tonio and the BBEG
>What a Twist Part 2: Midget Boogaloo
>Awaken, My Mecha!
>>
>>51800491
Go through them in order, my man.
>>
>>51800491
accidentally a whole artifact
>>
File: what was noise.jpg (5KB, 153x199px) Image search: [Google]
what was noise.jpg
5KB, 153x199px
>>51800445
>>51800491
Since it's been a bit and I've heard nothing, I'm just gonna pick my personal favourite. Who's ready to hear about how the party beat the shit out of a whole gang of orcs, made a big ol- antimagic field and learned that the main villain is, in fact, fast as fuck.
>The party have tracked down the villain to a mansion on the outskirts of town, where she and her orc underlings have been gathering loot
>They're aware she can teleport
>So they decide that the best course of action is to cover the entire mansion in an antimagic field
>unfortunately, the only paladin in the party is level 3
>And then the party remembered that their handler was a paladin, who based on what they'd seen was most likely near-epic level
>So they came up with a plan
>Their boss would write up a modified version of the standard antimagic field spell that could cover a larger area, and the kobold would go with her to pick up some materials
>Two days, 30 pounds of iron powder and a very confused blacksmith later
>It's time
>Josuke, Rincewind and the elf's players are unavailable
>this is fine.jpg
>the remaining two players and their handler roll into this mansion after casting this fucking ridiculous antimagic field
>the tiefling remembers she can't cast normal magic anymore
>but that's okay, because she has a sword
>and 9 strength
continued
>>
File: NANDATO.jpg (51KB, 320x195px) Image search: [Google]
NANDATO.jpg
51KB, 320x195px
>>51800706
>>51800704
shit, sorry guys. Gonna finish this one and then go through the rest in chronological order.

Anyway,

>>51800730
The tiefling, kobold and halfling proceed to do what you'd expect player characters to do to low level human and orc goons for about two floors, rescuing a bunch of prisoners and their actual employer along the way
>they're on the second floor (the one above the ground floor for our international comrades)
>they see a lumbering beast of a humanoid at the end of a corridor, an ogre they let live at the end of the last dungeon
>he spots the tiefling and calls her out
>"DEMON LADY! FIGHT ME!"
>andherewego.gif
>the tiefling seems wholy undisturbed by this
>looks at the kobold
>throws her rapier away, it sticks into the stonework because fuck i don't know
>She holds a hand out with her palm upwards
>Closes her eyes and mutters something
>A giant fucking sword made out of fiery orange magic appears
>This is an ability she gained a session or two ago, but hadn't used yet
>Basically a refluffed version of Pact of the Blade's weapon summoning bit, with one key difference
>she can summon oversized weapons
>with automatic proficiency
>the ogre's face when the 5'6" tiefling wizard pulls a sword that's almost as big as his axe out of nowhere
>and sets it on fire
cont'd
>>
File: PIERCE THE HEAVENS.gif (380KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
PIERCE THE HEAVENS.gif
380KB, 500x252px
>>51800821
>The tiefling looks at the kobold, winks and strikes a pose with this huge fucking sword
>rolls performance
>crits
>Turns back to the ogre
>Gets the first hit in
>HALVES his health
>ogre swings wildly, misses by a huge margin
>Tiefling winds up, swings and hits him so fucking hard he crashes through a solid oak door, falls down some stairs on the other side and scares the shit out of some poor guards.
>everyone present's faces when
cont'd
>>
>>51800871
>two sets of stairs, one up and one down
>the party goes up first
>Halfway up the stairs, they hear a door slamming open, then shut, then glass breaking
>reach the top of the stairs, greeted by a very startled and confused orc who's dropped his sword
>he doesn't even try to attack the party, just makes unsure mouth-noises for a second and finally turns to the door behind him and shouts "SHE WENT THAT WAY!" before putting his hands on his head
>party crashes through the door
>the antag is standing on the roof outside of a broken window
>flips the party off and then starts running
>at speeds comparable to a horse
>the party's faces when
>"can we chase her?"
>by the time they make it out of the window, she's at the edge of the roof
>takes a running jump, landing in the forest outside the walls
>party makes their way back inside
>finds the orc still standing there, with the halfling holding his sword
>party questions him, turns out he doesn't actually know that much about the antag
>just that she's paying him and his men to grab any magical artifacts they can find and bring them here
>swears service to the party to repay for all the shitty things he's done
>seems to be actually a pretty nice guy
>the party agrees, and keeps his magic sword as insurance
>when his debt to the world is fulfilled, he may have it back
>Until then, he's tasked with training the town guard and building them back up into an effective fighting force
>the party heads downstairs
>they find two scared as shit guards
>the guards charge them
>and get yamcha'd
>they were guarding a vault
>containing a fuckload of money, gems, armour, weapons and one very shiny magic sword
>which happened to be the one their handler had previously asked them to look for
>the party dumps all of this shit into a bag of holding (Which, coincidentally, is the one that they put the arrow into later)
>return to their base of operations, their handler's store
>they add up the loot
>thirty thousand gold
(con'td)
>>
File: tumblr_n3xub0aziv1shub75o8_400.png (126KB, 279x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3xub0aziv1shub75o8_400.png
126KB, 279x279px
>>51800948
>the party discusses it
>and immediately opts to invest every coin of it into rebuilding the town they're in
>starting with a new school, a market area and a guildhall (which may or may not be the centrepiece of my next campaign), as well as fixing up some of the older houses in the area
>genuinely proud of the party at this point
>i expected murderhoboing
>i got none
And that's that story done with. Next up, the time they accidentally a whole artifact and found a kobold
Anyone still reading this shit?
>>
File: 1487486294409.png (634KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
1487486294409.png
634KB, 1200x533px
Suffering of the highest levels.
>>
>>51800974
I'm reading. Keep going
>>
>>51800974
Im reading
>>
>>51800974
Keep going man, this stuff is gold. Hell, make a thread for this stuff.
>>
>>51801012
>>51801097
>>51801113
Aye aye, captain!

So, the time they found an ossra, accidentally an artifact and fought a stand-using orc.
>First proper dungeon of the campaign
>party is clearing through some goblins
>kicks a door in
>Three small humanoids sitting at a table
>look like goblins at first glance, not like you could tell with all the mismatched pelts and grime
> Josuke leads, immediately DORA's one of hte goblins out of existance
>The next one gets a solid hit on him, brings him down fairly low (because level 1)
>is DORA'd for his trouble
>Final one, a small humanoid of indeterminate species
>halfheartedly attacks josuke, misses
>dora'd down to 4HP
>Surrenders
>Party tells it to scram, and moves on
>Next room
>tiefling decides to show off that she can do fireballs
>Elf brings a goblin down to half health
>Tiefling throws a fireball
>crits every
>single
>roll
>Oh how cute, she named it- OH SHIT
>By some unholy coincidence, be it the stars aligning, some ancient magical machinery nearby reacting to this bullshit, a divine joke or just GM fiat, SOMETHING interacted with the tiefling's fire magic and the rapidly atomising goblin's scimitar
>It falls to the ground, perfectly intact
>full-party wat
>it's cool to the touch
>On inspection, a few small runes have appeared on the surface of the blade
>Rincewind, managing to bullshit his arcana check, guesses it might mean it's a fire weapon.
>He's right, but only coincidentally.
>The sword was then dubbed Ventus Reddere, and was given to the Elf. He's used it ever since, primarily because his bow exploded one session later.
>The party walks into the last room of the dungeon
>A tied-up knight in the corner, some coins and other shite in another corner and a large orc posing dramatically
cont'd
Also, should I make a thread for this shit? I'd be down, but there's already a storytime thread up. I'll stick here for now.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (544KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
544KB, 1200x533px
Party: rogue/thief, wizard with low int and me. I somehow ended up as the tank and also dps.The other wizard managed to cast 3 spells successfully the whole night and nearly died twice
>>
File: 1487486294409.png (438KB, 1200x691px) Image search: [Google]
1487486294409.png
438KB, 1200x691px
>>
File: campaign banner.png (927KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
campaign banner.png
927KB, 1920x1080px
>>51801131
>The orc poses even more dramatically, and shouts "DED KILLY SMASHA"
>he doesn't know a lot about music, clearly
>A 15 foot tall knight appears from him, looming menacingly over the par-
>oh, the ranger and tiefling threw everything thet had at him
>nevermind, he's dead
>welp
>Party frees knight, who introduces himself as Sildar Hallwinter (because this was, at some point, supposed to be a lost mine of phandalver campaign)
>finds a bunch of trinkets and a note directing them to a castle of some sort
>On their way out, they find an indeterminate-species-and-gender humanoid, who asks to come with them
>"but we literally tried to kill you five minutes ago"
>"yeah but those guys were keeping me as a slave"
>"oh ok"
>and so the party acquired what, after a bath and a fresh change of clothes, turned out to be a kobold
>Cue minor plot point where the tiefling noticed that their handler just HAPPENED to have clothes made to fit something the size of a human child with a tail
>this is my favourite hint i've dropped in this whole campaign
any guesses as to what it lead to?
Next up: The time the tiefling killed someone by rolling seduction.
Pic semi-related, the first roll20 campaign banner I made for this campaign.
>>
>>51801217
>Dungeons and Dragons: Tactical Espionage Operations, starring:
>Nethkaria de Charny, Ossra, Josuke Higashikata, Rincewind and Syllin Amakiir
>Party is gathered in their temporary base, their handler's store
>"Alright, guys. From what Ossra's told me about this place, you have two options. You can try to bluff your way in, or..."
>She rolls a large, heavy barrel that stinks of gunpowder from under the table
>"You can do things the fun way."
>much to my and azgi (their handler)'s surprise, the party ops to go in sneaky beaky like
>About a day's walk later, they arrive at this castle
>Barely even deserving of that name, more a small fort
>Two greenskins at the gate
>One of them recognises Ossra, and calls out to her
>Asks what she's brought
>Says she's got some new recruits
>They look suspicious, but buy it
>Party walks into main hall
>immediately starts talking to people and asking questions
>this is their idea of subtle
>but the orcs buy it
>tiefling's chatting up a small group in the hallway
>From what she gathers, their leader is pretty fair
>none of them have any idea where any prisoners they may have had went, say they were all moved out a few days ago by some higher-ups
>The party moves towards what the orcs refer to as the throne room
>Door swings open, revealing a squad of heavily armed guards, an ogre with a large hammer, a rapier-wielding orc in a green cloak, their "king" and a mysterious, robed figure
cont'd
>>
File: Barrigan.jpg (147KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
Barrigan.jpg
147KB, 1200x533px
I made a half orc bard. The GM gave us all a bunch of gold to spend on magic items to reflect us starting at tenth level. I got a Dancing Sword and a Cloak of the Mountebank.

>Fighting a frost drake.
>Party casters are casting, melee fights are dealing with the drake's buddies.
>High Time dancing sword, dimension door to it with cape, cast Mislead with the illusion grabbing onto the sword for me.
>Ride drake crashing into ground, get blinded.
>Use eyesight from Mislead clone to find caster and charge.

And that was how I became Character Action Bard.
>>
>>51801285
>Robed figure claps a hand on the orc king's shoulder and they vanish in a flash of light, because of course they do
>Guards and the biggie smalls duo look understandably confused
>"Sorry 'bout this, guvnors. If the boss bailed because he saw you, we've gotta do this."
>and then the squad of guards was atomsied by the tiefling, because of course they were
>it was about this point that i realised the PCs are basically horror movie villains from the perspective of most mooks
>Next up is biggie and smalls
>Josuke and the tiefling take on the big guy, ossra takes on the little one
>rincewind is somewhere outside, the elf is taking out the orcs in the hallway
>turns out that this rapier-wielding orc is a real shithead, so much so that ossra may as well have Preferred Enemy (that one asshole)
>ossra proceeds to open a can of divine whoop-ass, while the other two open a can of holy whoop-ass on his big pal
>good times were had by all, except for those of orcish, goblin or ogroid descent
>Party's on their way out of the castle
>sees a wing they haven't entered yet
>tiefling leads the way
>a small group of orcs standing in the middle of a dining hall, having hurriedly abandoned their food
>tiefling incinerates three of them with a single scorching ray cast
>One traumatised orc standing there, drops his weapon
>"i roll to seduce"
>entire party's faces when
>"uh, okay, roll diplomacy then"
>nat 20
>"The orc looks concerned, then embarassed, then excited, and then his eyes roll back in his head and he collapses to the ground, dead."
>A bunch of other shit happened afterwards, the party explored this new wing, found some stuff written by the orc king, but it's not relevant.
Anyway, that's just about all for tonight. Anything i've mentioned that anyone wants me to elaborate on before I go to bed? I'll make a thread for this tomorrow morning.
>>
That was a fun campaign.
>>
File: 1483421156303.png (76KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483421156303.png
76KB, 1500x1200px
>>51801588
>eversor art
patrician taste in drawfags, anon
pic related is something that's going to come up very soon in my campaign
it's the tiefling from >>51801575's parents
>>
>>51801620
Which one is Eversor? I love all the art I got but I only know koboldanon by name.
>>
>>51801760
eversor's artstyle is what i just linked and, at least, the top right one in your picture. I *think* yours is by him, but i'm not certain.
Also,>>51801575
Last call for any requests for elaboration before i go to bed.
>>
>>51801800
See you tomorrow.
>>
>>51801985
More stupid stories await, anon. G'night.
>>
File: 1487486294409.png (425KB, 1224x531px) Image search: [Google]
1487486294409.png
425KB, 1224x531px
>>
File: eldritch knight.png (384KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
eldritch knight.png
384KB, 1200x533px
at some point you realize that firebolts are just more effective than your axe
>>
>>51801187
>>51802474

I see a connection
>>
File: what-i-played.jpg (1MB, 2700x1051px) Image search: [Google]
what-i-played.jpg
1MB, 2700x1051px
>>
File: IMG_3872.jpg (323KB, 1022x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3872.jpg
323KB, 1022x453px
>>
Got one or two as a GM.
>>
File: Anima NPCs - The Dragons.png (5MB, 2044x2692px) Image search: [Google]
Anima NPCs - The Dragons.png
5MB, 2044x2692px
>>51802535
Aaand their fave NPCs, the Gaira and C'iel Dragons.
>>
>>51802535
>>51802550
People actually managed to play a full campaign of Anima?
>>
>>51802579
Still going on. They just hit level 10 last sesh, after the Essence Sheele turned into a goddamned dragon and one-shot both an Infernal Duke and a Lord of Darkness.

That sheele's rolls always spike vs demons. Always.
>>
>>51799386
kek
>>
File: made saw played 40k.jpg (160KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
made saw played 40k.jpg
160KB, 1200x533px
>>
>>51802705
may I ask you, who is her Senpai?, another Guardsman?, a Space Marine?, an Inqisitor?, maybe a Sister of Battle?
>>
>>51802774
There is only one true sempai, and his name is The Emperor! If I keep slaughtering his enemies, one day he will notice me!
>>
>>51802807
oh sorry, forgot that, but if you only keep slaughtering his enemies, you will never get noticed by him
>>
>>51802824
You might have a point. Purging xenos and heretics one by one is not very efficient. Who should I slaughter to get his attention quicker?
>>
>>51802889
well, the problem is not, that purging xenos and heretics isn't very effective (it actually is)
the problem is just, there are thousands of other people who do that in the name of the emperor
so yeah, somehow there should be less of them
...that bitch from the 10th platoon?, just tell the commisionar, she was doing some heretical stuff
...those sluts who call themselves Sister of Battle?, well I guess their flamers and melters need a little bit of a disfunction
...the AdMech? They don't even praise the emperor, they praise another god, so technically, they are heretics
...the emperors beloved sons, the Space Marines? As long as they are around, it's hard to get noticed by big E
...and don't forget the Custodes (especially Kitty)
>>
File: Anima NPCs - the Archenemies.png (499KB, 1024x822px) Image search: [Google]
Anima NPCs - the Archenemies.png
499KB, 1024x822px
>>51802606
Speaking of the NPCs, here's the two that have been popping up to give advice to and/or taunt the party as they quest to destroy the five scrolls that would be used to control Svalkislavos.

Nobody wants them destroyed, Naytheist wanted them collected. They went with Nobody.

It's all BS, though. The scrolls are keys to NobodySatan's prison, which is still fine by Barnabus as that furthers thirteen of his countless plans.
>>
>>51802952
I can see this already... one yandere sinking the imperium just so The Manperor notices her.
>>
>>51802705
How do you bring yandere to 40k?
>>
File: 1479755046045.png (420KB, 723x1163px) Image search: [Google]
1479755046045.png
420KB, 723x1163px
>>51802493
Explain.
>>
File: Dominic.png (905KB, 1207x534px) Image search: [Google]
Dominic.png
905KB, 1207x534px
I realize I was a bit of a That Guy during that game, didnt have the Paladin thing figured out back then and killed a party member because of it, plus it was my first real game. Gotten better since then and still have a soft spot for the character.
>>
File: oliver.png (1MB, 1333x763px) Image search: [Google]
oliver.png
1MB, 1333x763px
Botched the roll for charisma on my charismatic bard character, and then he just kinda started becoming more and more homocidal due to the insanity of our party.
>>
>>51803918
Probably some uber charismatic very liberal and (((open minded))) sweet talker.
>>
>>51803918
I played a communist telekinetic who expressed a desire to make friends with the monsters they were fighting. The group assumed she was going to be an uber-PC SJW, but when she said "we're going to make friends with everyone" I meant in the same sense Nanoha and the Blorg make friends with everyone, in classic soviet style.
>>
File: broke as fuck.png (979KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
broke as fuck.png
979KB, 1200x533px
>>
File: madesawplayed.png (655KB, 1217x537px) Image search: [Google]
madesawplayed.png
655KB, 1217x537px
They even want to give me parachute arrow.
>>
>>51805833
>Blorg
Friendship through supperior firepower!
>>
>>51800996

I demand an explaination of Nigga Guts
>>
>>51804026
>what most Dogs in the Vinyard games I've played in devolve into.
>>
File: what i played.png (572KB, 1200x620px) Image search: [Google]
what i played.png
572KB, 1200x620px
trying to kick open a rreinforced window and trying to make dramtic entrance only too fail while stealing all of the towels
>>
File: madesawplayed.png (828KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
madesawplayed.png
828KB, 1200x600px
>>
File: 4jvl94.jpg (234KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
4jvl94.jpg
234KB, 1200x533px
>>
File: made saw played assassin.jpg (126KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
made saw played assassin.jpg
126KB, 1200x533px
It was a fun Dark Sun campaign.
>>
>>51803461
Death Cult for one thing.
>>
File: What I made.jpg (235KB, 1200x545px) Image search: [Google]
What I made.jpg
235KB, 1200x545px
>>51798406
T'was a fun game while it lasted. Shame the guy I was playing with decided he didn't like high levels and screwed me out of this.
>>
File: The Fancyman Wizard.jpg (834KB, 3066x1359px) Image search: [Google]
The Fancyman Wizard.jpg
834KB, 3066x1359px
I don't think i knew how to into Chaotic Good. I once tried to argue that "Summoning Undead is Okay if I use it for good purposes."
>>
File: my frog.jpg (157KB, 1022x464px) Image search: [Google]
my frog.jpg
157KB, 1022x464px
>>51798406
>>
>>51798958
imagine this but instead of what we played it was a poorly written lesbian fuckfest plus spec-ops the line
>>
File: whatimadedh.png (747KB, 1072x574px) Image search: [Google]
whatimadedh.png
747KB, 1072x574px
>>51809866
Ah, carry on.
>>
File: free-shrugs.jpg (50KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
free-shrugs.jpg
50KB, 449x642px
>>51799386
>maid
>saw
>tartan
>>
File: carol meme.png (408KB, 1022x453px) Image search: [Google]
carol meme.png
408KB, 1022x453px
>>
File: 1487486294409.png (691KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
1487486294409.png
691KB, 1200x533px
Made an AI/robogal for M&M one time.

I can storytime this if anyone wants. TLDR the dm was pushing pretty hard for her to fall from grace or otherwise go crazy.

She ended up becoming the group's moral compass.
>>
>>51799666

Satan, stop trying to ruin people's fun.
>>
>>51802039
Where ha' ya gone, friend?
>>
>>51802952
Tzeench pls go home.
>>
>>51814071
eh, if you're around i'll listen in.
>>
File: tallarncommissar.png (434KB, 1022x453px) Image search: [Google]
tallarncommissar.png
434KB, 1022x453px
not my proudest character. still hella fun.
>>
File: tumblr_oebs6cHT0G1tqvsfso1_540.gif (2MB, 540x298px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oebs6cHT0G1tqvsfso1_540.gif
2MB, 540x298px
>>51815454
I'm still here. Just working on a crisis suit atm, i'll post a story when I'm done.
>>
>>51817620
No hurry, friend, I just feared some misfortune ha' befallen ya'.
>>
>>51817900
Still kickin'. Just gimme a bit to get shit written up.
>>
>>51812781
all of those sound good except the poorly written
>>
>>51809137
are you my DM?
>>
File: Old Friends.png (920KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Old Friends.png
920KB, 1920x1080px
>>51817900
And here we go.
Next up: M. Night Shylaman's The Twist, starring Azgi Barthen and The Tiefling
>Party gets back from the castle raid, as previously described, hauling one very beaten up orc captain and a bunch of notes
>Said orc is given over to the town guard for imprisonment and presumably a lot of beatings
>Details of mansion raid are hashed out
>Two days preptime, inc. rewriting antimagic field and procuring supplies
>Party slowly files out, bar the tiefling who is sticking around because she's suspicious of this mid-thirties looking halfling shopkeep who literally dispelled an illusion with a snap of her fingers. Funny, that.
>Asks what the fuck is going on
>The halfling(Azgi)'s response is to take her into the storeroom, where there is...
>Five paintings, each of a different person in full armour(pic related)
>Gears start to turn in tiefling's player's head
>Holdthefuckup.gif
cont'd
>>
>>51799710
>throwing in jojo for the sake of adding jojo
You are the reason people hate the fanbase
>>
File: 1485292426145.png (101KB, 200x263px) Image search: [Google]
1485292426145.png
101KB, 200x263px
>>51818230
>She asks who those people are, to which Azgi's response is that they're some old adventuring pals
>As the players soon found out, Azgi does not give straight answers. "Azgi, what the fuck" is basically how the rest of her party introduce themselves at this point.
>Tiefling wants answers."who are these people and are they my parents", more or less.
>Azgi responds by pointedly ignoring the second half of the question and giving a short overview of the people in the paintings
>Alessandro, resident youngin and naive optimist
>Girard, lighthearted japemaster who might have taken a few levels in Rogue or Bard at some point. Can ALSO make
giant magic laser swords. Or lances.
>Erwath and Gaerthal, half-elf TWINS, THEY WERE. Definitely had some bard levels.
And finally, John Hawkwood. Azgi seems sad when talking about him, more so than when she was discussing the others. According to her, he was the leader of their little group. She refers to his situation being complicated, but refuses to elaborate.
>Azgi then moves over to a crate in the corner, which looked to have been opened recently.
>She starts pulling out old, rusted pieces of armour before reaching a large, red cloak.
>She throws this to the tiefling, and tells her to try it on.
>A few more unsuccessful attempts to gather information later, the tiefling is leaving.
>Just as she's leaving, Azgi throws her a small amulet embossed with the same symbol as her signet ring
>She puts it on
>Suddenly, she's holding a fiery magic sword
>sothisisspiralpower.png
>Azgi offers absolutely no explanation for this.
>>
>>51818404
I love you too, anon. Besides, those are the player characters, not my NPCs.

honestly maybe allowing JoJo wasn't the best idea, but fuck it I'm running with it and it's fun, there are a few sideplots related to how the fuck the JoJo shit got there
>>
>>51809137

Oh god this hits to hard.

Tried Transhuman Space and Eclipse Phase but turned about the same, with less spaceships.
Gonna stick to killing my players in grimderp 40k
>>
>>51818455
That probably incoherent mess is tonight's story, will post an actually semi-decent one when I wake up. G'night, /tg/.
>>
>>51818455
I love this Azgi. I love infuriating non-answers that somewhat hint at a bigger picture. I played with a FANTASTIC GM ( a 'curator' guy) who would slip these hints into conversations. The shit eating grin on his face when I would catch some of those was some of the best times in that game.
>>
File: 27524372.jpg (133KB, 1200x542px) Image search: [Google]
27524372.jpg
133KB, 1200x542px
This was by far my favorite character I've ever played. They made me the party face, because I could blather convincingly for hours at a time.
>>
>>51799449
I don't get it
>>
File: madplaysaw knight.png (1MB, 1360x836px) Image search: [Google]
madplaysaw knight.png
1MB, 1360x836px
>>51798406
>>
>>51819551
Maid, Saw, Plaid

>What I Maid
>What the DM Saw
>What I Plaid

LOOK FÄM IT'S NOT THAT DEEP
>>
File: DrAngelaDhole.png (397KB, 1200x554px) Image search: [Google]
DrAngelaDhole.png
397KB, 1200x554px
They chose... poorly.
>>
File: MrVanwell.png (451KB, 1300x537px) Image search: [Google]
MrVanwell.png
451KB, 1300x537px
The evil executive running a sinister bioweapons division.
>>
File: DrDiana.png (550KB, 1200x537px) Image search: [Google]
DrDiana.png
550KB, 1200x537px
>>
File: Kruger.jpg (151KB, 1035x529px) Image search: [Google]
Kruger.jpg
151KB, 1035x529px
>>51798406
>>
File: Augustin_Uri.png (388KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
Augustin_Uri.png
388KB, 1200x533px
>>51824202
>>
File: Nyralathotep.jpg (219KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Nyralathotep.jpg
219KB, 1366x768px
>>51823702
Anything is a waifu if you're brave enough.
>>
File: Augustin_Uri_v2.png (348KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
Augustin_Uri_v2.png
348KB, 1200x533px
>>51824265
Actually the same character as the previous, just in the start of a campaign and not in the end of one.
>>
>>51824277
And this is just really old.
>>
File: 1463123026233.jpg (167KB, 1200x616px) Image search: [Google]
1463123026233.jpg
167KB, 1200x616px
>High-level pathfinder game and made a winged Aasimar Fighter, because the GM let me.
>Everyone assumed it was going to be some animu waifu shit.
>Everyone ends up finding her super adorable for some reason during the game and end up collectively waifuing her.
>Just According to Keikaku
>>
File: Made, Saw, Played.png (786KB, 1200x535px) Image search: [Google]
Made, Saw, Played.png
786KB, 1200x535px
>>
>>51802535
>Groot Kuroko
>dino Doomguy
YES!
>>
File: WhenYouDon'tKnowHowToBeEvil.jpg (291KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
WhenYouDon'tKnowHowToBeEvil.jpg
291KB, 1200x533px
>>
File: MSP Vermillion.png (629KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
MSP Vermillion.png
629KB, 1600x900px
My tank from an Anima game. He's got Guardian and never fails to use it.
>>
File: Sembia Fucking Rules.png (1MB, 1347x548px) Image search: [Google]
Sembia Fucking Rules.png
1MB, 1347x548px
>>51809137
That sounds awesome.
>>
File: Walked into that one.png (128KB, 408x357px) Image search: [Google]
Walked into that one.png
128KB, 408x357px
>>51824789
Groot's player made a person whose only statements were "I am mute." Even when she signed things. And the "Played" section was originally Hisoka Morow from Hunter x Hunter, but it's really a toss-up. She's broken from the party, gone full evil, forced(with the help of the /fit/dragon) an Ashura Oni to fuse to her soul, and wants to murder the other player characters, but only when they're strong enough to actually maybe give her a challenge. And she's got herself a little catgirl following her around who's essentially Hinako, including the "Goes fucking berserk if injured" aspect.

As for the Fairy... I thought the highest-leveled "Natural" creature was a T-Rex, at level 6. I forgot both the Minor and Major Dragons were Natural, until I threw the Lord of Darkness and Infernal Duke at them, and the WarSum went digging for a suitable combat form for his character's usually quite squishy fairy. The shit-eating grin plastered on his face when he showed me the page was one of the widest I've ever seen. That Fairy Dragon then proceeded to RIP AND TEAR both evil beings in one shot, bringing her tally up to three, and all were at least a level above her. Her first kill was a Cerberus demon back when she was a Lightning Fairy(died to psychic death, player cashed in the One Free Revive chip on his fairy, she came back essence) who made the horrific mistake of trying to hold onto what was essentially a flying, tsundere tesla coil.
>>
>>51799710
I have questions
>>
File: THE HERO OF TIME.jpg (247KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
THE HERO OF TIME.jpg
247KB, 1200x533px
>>
>>51798406
newbie here

do you guys make drawings or use customized figures, sculptures or legos to visualize your character? or is it just purely spoken description?
>>
>>51826966
I have a whiteboard at my house with dry-erase markers for visualization. But I mostly play on roll20 because getting meatspace groups can be difficult where I am.
>>
>>51818912
She still hasn't told the tiefling who her mother is. She figured out who her father is, but Azgi is being Azgi regarding her mother.
>The tiefling's face when Azgi told her that the reason she had clothes sized for a tailed human child is because they were actually the tiefling's old clothes, and Azgi was the one who dropped her off at the orphanage.
Watching that penny drop is the most satisfying thing that's ever happened to me as a DM.
>>51826264
Greentexted answers are throughout the thread, anon.
>>
File: mage the awakening moros.jpg (212KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
mage the awakening moros.jpg
212KB, 1200x533px
Now this guy was fun. Who said all 11 Question members have to be sherlock ripoffs?
>>
>>51827551

Hunt expies best expies
>>
File: MegaCleric.jpg (134KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
MegaCleric.jpg
134KB, 1200x533px
>>
File: Ayyy.png (890KB, 1199x536px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyy.png
890KB, 1199x536px
>>
File: kel voidrider.png (747KB, 1196x533px) Image search: [Google]
kel voidrider.png
747KB, 1196x533px
Alright, I want to explain this one:

>be me
>playing Edge of the Empire with some forum friends.
>make a Trandoshan marauder named Kel Voidrider (it was a name that came up in a random Star Wars name generator)
>because of his name, I make him pretty much Kel from Kenan and Kel.
>what neither me nor the DM expected is that he was pretty much indestructable
>arms would fly off of him like someone punched a hole in a space station's armory
>I think I only time went over my wound threshold was once in the campaign near the beginning
>>
File: Character.jpg (175KB, 1200x571px) Image search: [Google]
Character.jpg
175KB, 1200x571px
>>
File: swsaga-niemondianganger.png (1MB, 1620x772px) Image search: [Google]
swsaga-niemondianganger.png
1MB, 1620x772px
>>51798406
I still regret nothing.
>>
File: Billy Laser Fist.jpg (137KB, 1022x453px) Image search: [Google]
Billy Laser Fist.jpg
137KB, 1022x453px
What happens when the youngest son of The Illuminati Family decides to become a secret agent.
>>
File: Drizzt-Shaped Hurdle.png (755KB, 1022x462px) Image search: [Google]
Drizzt-Shaped Hurdle.png
755KB, 1022x462px
>>
>>51826966
It varies. Spoken description alone can be enough. Feels good to draw dungeon floor plan on a mat and break out the minis.
>>
File: Space.png (826KB, 1200x532px) Image search: [Google]
Space.png
826KB, 1200x532px
Basically a druid who's learned how scary nature can be as is utterly terrified of it.

>"Nature is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
>>
File: gurps-specops.png (2MB, 1617x817px) Image search: [Google]
gurps-specops.png
2MB, 1617x817px
>Perpetually fantasize about recreating Rourkes Drift
>>
File: Canus.jpg (176KB, 1200x788px) Image search: [Google]
Canus.jpg
176KB, 1200x788px
>>
>>51819136
who's the bloke in panel 3?
>>
>>51830523
Thats fucking Schultz son. You never watch Hogan's Heroes?
>>
File: MSP.png (502KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
MSP.png
502KB, 1200x533px
>>
File: VioletBlackmore.png (564KB, 1201x668px) Image search: [Google]
VioletBlackmore.png
564KB, 1201x668px
>>
File: What-i-played.jpg (187KB, 1197x544px) Image search: [Google]
What-i-played.jpg
187KB, 1197x544px
>>
What I DMed
>mix of bloodborne, majoras mask, and morrowind
>intended to be a creepy and foreboding atmosphere on a lost continent
What my players see
>skyrim murder playground
>weird NPCs
>silly location names read with a lisp (instead of lovecraftian names)
What we played
>Indiana Jones + skyrim + life of Brian

I'm really great at setting up lore and set peices and providing visuals and music, but I'm naturally really quippy and when forced to improvise I give NPCs hilariously dumb names and voices.
For example, the incredibly British orphan who I used to lead them to an important NPC who started every sentence with a loud
>OY!
because I couldn't get his accent right.
Or the man the rogue had to sneak past to get into the tavern storage room, Mike the barrel guy. All the players were concerned about how Mike the barrel guy was holding up when eldrich monstrosities turned up later that night
>>
>>51802705
>>51802807
Shouldn't this be an SoB, not a guardswoman?
>>
>>51809662
Fucking love it.
>>
>>51802496
(you) made me laugh
>>
>>51832986
Posting group shots
>>
>>51833059
>>
>>51805872
Explain.
>>
>>51814071
Always open to hear stories.
>>
File: I must know more.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
I must know more.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>51828713
>>
File: Nubby.jpg (149KB, 1378x621px) Image search: [Google]
Nubby.jpg
149KB, 1378x621px
inb4 kys
>>
File: Oliver Skully.png (777KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
Oliver Skully.png
777KB, 1200x533px
As soon as the GM caught on, suddenly the intro of the campaign revolved around some vampire hunter pissing on his rug, and a terrible case of mistaken identity.
>>
>>51833433
>Near quints
Damn, dude.

Also, props on rocking the dude.
>>
>>51830592
Never ever
>>
File: shutupbabyIgnollit.png (515KB, 1046x498px) Image search: [Google]
shutupbabyIgnollit.png
515KB, 1046x498px
This was a great campaign
>>
>>51833179
Okay I'll have story time!

>Recently had to leave the campaign because irl got in the way
>After the next session where I wasn't there, one of the players messaged me
>The GM decided to give Kel a heroic ending by having him sacrifice himself to a huge group of Stormtroopers
>Despite trying to sacrifice himself, he survived.

I have another story but I have to do something in a while here, so I'll share it later.
>>
File: WhatIRanDXNew.png (3MB, 1962x1223px) Image search: [Google]
WhatIRanDXNew.png
3MB, 1962x1223px
>>51833433
GM here. Not sure how the fuck to even explain this one.
>>
File: 1487486294409.png (1MB, 1197x520px) Image search: [Google]
1487486294409.png
1MB, 1197x520px
>>51798406
>>51798408
>>
>>51836792
Explain or kys
>>
>>51823702
plz no!
>>
>>51828713
you played the butthole surfers
dear lord your poor playgroup
great album though
>>
File: made saw played.jpg (136KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
made saw played.jpg
136KB, 1200x533px
>Had two really high level government spooks tailing us
>Could tie us into knots without sweating
>led them to an abandoned parking lot
>confronted them and started talking shit
>they laughed at me
>rolled to intimidate and told them to fuck off
>rolled what would be a natural 20 in this rule set
>two unbeatable super spies cower and get in their space car and drive off
>flipped them off and called them pussies the whole time
>>
>>51799386
What's so special about tarOH YOU SON OF A BITCH
>>
>>51836504
I fucking need story time for this one, sir.
>>
>>51799577
>Radio Operator
Something something Foxhole.
>>
File: tg character.png (562KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
tg character.png
562KB, 1200x533px
>>
File: thousand sons campaign.jpg (172KB, 1054x456px) Image search: [Google]
thousand sons campaign.jpg
172KB, 1054x456px
>>
>>51836815
I tried making an ebin sword girl with huge tits who dont need no man
the dm saw me for the pyscho hose beast I was and new eventually the character would be an oversexed numphomanic who was the cum dumpter for npc on the planet

woops
>>
File: 423423525.png (587KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
423423525.png
587KB, 1200x533px
>>
File: TheInfamousWizard.jpg (255KB, 1279x538px) Image search: [Google]
TheInfamousWizard.jpg
255KB, 1279x538px
>First ever D&D game for everyone involved
>I am the only male player
>Those stats? 3d6 in order. As long as I live I'll never see that block's like again. Should have played a Paladin. or not wasted my lifetime's supply of character generation luck on a campaign that practically went freeform in short order
>Decide to play Wizard because magic is awesome
>Decide to play a Darth Sidious type because to my mind at the time Wizards were Evil until proved Non-Evil.
>Informed loudly and emphatically by all involved that the guy with 18 CHA cannot be ugly
>Spend the rest of the campaign as a charming, attractive sociopath whose preferred answer to most problems was Fireball. He rarely got his way.
>I have no idea who the character in the middle image is, it was just on the first page of GiS for "bishie sparkles"
>"Bishie Sparkles" is now part of my search history. Checkmate, NSA.
>>
>>51799386
Neck yourself
>>
>>51798406
>>51798981
Seconding. Sauce on the battle nun?
>>
>>51838923

dats from shadows over Innistrad unless i am quite mistaken. Can't remember the exact card i'm afraid.
>>
>>51838171
But did you cast napalm?
>>
File: DnDCampaign.png (520KB, 1029x453px) Image search: [Google]
DnDCampaign.png
520KB, 1029x453px
>>
>>51823755
8/8
>>
File: no_one_saw_it_coming.png (1MB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
no_one_saw_it_coming.png
1MB, 1200x533px
No one suspected the twist. The real fun thing is that I would have suspected myself immediately. I mean. Nobles can read. It's CoC. Never trust people that can read (the forbidden books).

And I was the only party member that could read (well).
>>
>>51824202
>Sabaton
Shit taste anon.
>>
File: k1l1.jpg (162KB, 1200x532px) Image search: [Google]
k1l1.jpg
162KB, 1200x532px
>>
>>51841344
Ohh no, he's retarded!
>>
File: Devion.jpg (204KB, 1201x534px) Image search: [Google]
Devion.jpg
204KB, 1201x534px
>>
>>51841692
>Sabaton listener not coming up with anything sensible as a come back.

Come back when you will grow actual facial hair, and get the fuck out from the 4chan, underage.
>>
>>51841722
You started with "shit taste" as your insult and then called me underage. "Lick a penis" is a comeback on your general level of intelligence, so here we go:

Lick a penis.

We done here.
>>
>>51839716
Yes. Unfortunately, it landed on us half the time.
>>
>>51841746
Autism levels are too high for the scanner.
>>
File: wim rider.jpg (162KB, 1200x537px) Image search: [Google]
wim rider.jpg
162KB, 1200x537px
>>
>>51841672
This sounds interesting. Would you mind going into detail?
>>
File: Bestgirl.jpg (131KB, 1022x453px) Image search: [Google]
Bestgirl.jpg
131KB, 1022x453px
>>
File: Ezra.jpg (130KB, 1022x453px) Image search: [Google]
Ezra.jpg
130KB, 1022x453px
>>
File: k1l1.png (3KB, 225x146px) Image search: [Google]
k1l1.png
3KB, 225x146px
>>51841843
I actually was a B2 super battle droid modified for droid pit fighting. He had basically an 8 track tape player installed in his torso used to play what we established was the starwars equivalent of 80s metal.

Constantly showboating and blowing up everything around him. Ended up being the front man of the party a lot of the time despite being a violent asshole. Ever listen to the song Face Fisted? That's probably about right for his general level of behavior. Was a ton of fun because the rest of the party actually directed shit around and then just let the continual trainwrecks unfold. "We'll talk down the murder droid" is a really great bargaining tactic.

K1-L1: the droid who beat people to death with their own ion weapons.

Incidentally, the name is written with the hyphen over the first 1 and the L is actually lower case. Crappy MSpaint version included
>>
>>51842086
I am also considered splitting the "what the players saw" image, since The Boulder would also probably be a close second for fitting descriptions.
>>
>>51841344
>>51841722
>>51841772
>I-I D-D-DON'T LIKE THE T-THING YOU LIKE
>Okay retard?
>T-T-THAT'S NOT A C-COMEBACK A-AUTIST ;_;

Have you ever considered not being a shitposting retard for once in your life?
>>
>>51842148
Go back to le leddit, pleb.
>>
>>51842183
Okay, can we please keep making fun of this guy? I'm starting to think that this is all bait but I'm greatly enjoying seeing the depths he'll stoop to to try to piss people off.
>>
>>51842240
>Keep making fun of this guy
>H-hey guys can w-we keep making f-fun
>>
>>51842183
Unfortunately I've been here since we still had guro and loli boards and /tg/ hadn't been made as a 40k containment board yet. But here's your (You), kid.
>>
>>51842330
>We still had loli and guro boards
I bet you would brag about banging a hooker, anon.
>>
File: argotran.jpg (173KB, 1203x533px) Image search: [Google]
argotran.jpg
173KB, 1203x533px
>>
>>51842353
I mean sure, I just go for overpriced high class "escorts" who are okay with threesomes with my wife. I can afford it for the same reason I can shitpost on 4chan during a weekday.
>>
>>51842249
>>51842353
He's just so fucking mad.
>>
>>51842476
Just don't cream your cheeto stained boxers while thinking about that idea, anon.
>>
>>51842487
>>51842476
>>
>>51842506
If desperately projecting and screaming like a child makes you feel better about your sad life, I can't stop you :^)
>>
>>51842534
Just clean your hands afterwards, you don't want your caretaker to smell that stench tommorow.
>>
>>51842549
I don't understand why you're so upset.
>>
>>51842330
Wait, I know about /l/, but which was the other one?
>>
>>51842583
I am sorry anon, I shouldn't insult retards.
>>
>>51817556
Commisar Schultz al Fayd
>>
>>51833100
Not him, but if I had to guess, it looks like he was playing some sort of smuggler or mercenary who went full potato and fucked everything up.
>>
>>51799710
This one's also from my perspective as a DM. The bottom two are NPC's. though.
>>
>>51843546
I must know what game you were playing.
give us details anon.
>>
>>51843599
The party consists of a young and sometimes stupidly lawful peasant turned Paladin, an impressionable baby Dragon that loves cooking, a young witch with skewed morality and a love of alchemy, and a gambling and underhanded mushroomfolk bard who can't play the bagpipes for his life but suceeds anyway. They together to defeat a Death Knight BBEG who wants to destroy everything/make everything disgustingly undead so the Gods can make the world into a flawless paradise without feeling guilty. They meet an undead, sea-faring tactician DMPC whose ship eventually gains the ability to fly. They are also frequently annoyed by a mostly harmless, arrogant, and very insane shadowmage whose evil schemes usually totally backfire on him and occasionally inadvertently helps the PC's. It's all in an Earthbound-like, high fantasy, mostly comedic setting.
>>
>>51823702
Shit, my brain is failing me. name of that thing? wanted to ask the DM if i could play one next campaign
>>
>>51841763
>landed on us half the time
But that's just half the fun! If you don't obliterate your group with napalm, what fun is that?
>>
>>51838306
explain
>>
File: 1487486294409.png (762KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
1487486294409.png
762KB, 1200x533px
>>51798406
>>
File: characters.png (2MB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
characters.png
2MB, 1200x1500px
>>
>>51850552
That made me laugh, thank you anon.
>>
>>51838171
Storytime please?
>>
>>51799710
this is great
>>
File: Dr. Alba Stolas.png (420KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Alba Stolas.png
420KB, 1200x533px
I offer up my Antiquarian Changeling to save this thread from page ten.
>>
File: Darius the Sage Ranger.png (717KB, 1200x534px) Image search: [Google]
Darius the Sage Ranger.png
717KB, 1200x534px
>>
File: ti10.png (820KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
ti10.png
820KB, 1200x533px
>>51798406
>>
File: What I ended up being.jpg (191KB, 1022x604px) Image search: [Google]
What I ended up being.jpg
191KB, 1022x604px
>>
>>51801131

>Oh how cute, she named it- OH SHIT
Nice reference
>>
File: 1475541332121.jpg (112KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
1475541332121.jpg
112KB, 970x545px
>>51838923
>>51798981
>>
File: GerryOfRiverton.png (836KB, 1197x532px) Image search: [Google]
GerryOfRiverton.png
836KB, 1197x532px
I knew what I was doing from the beginning.
>>
>>51855736
Antiquarians are the best (besides Moonborn), and you've played one to perfection. Well done!
>>
File: wha_tpaladin.jpg (381KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
wha_tpaladin.jpg
381KB, 1200x533px
>>
File: John Fish.png (396KB, 1008x539px) Image search: [Google]
John Fish.png
396KB, 1008x539px
>>
>>51858612
Okay explain.
>>
>>51801349
fuck, source on that rock wizard?
>>
>>51858612
So the middle one may just as well be Mike "The Electric" Pence.
>>
>>51858212
>DAWG
>BIG BAD DAWG
>DAWG THE BOUNTY HUNTER!
>>
File: Kaname.png (637KB, 1200x607px) Image search: [Google]
Kaname.png
637KB, 1200x607px
>>
File: waytobe.jpg (94KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
waytobe.jpg
94KB, 720x404px
>>51850860
No, thank you anon, and remember, just because you're a Dark Knight doesn't mean you can't be positive!
>>
>>51801217
You make discworld and jojo references.... can we be friends senpai?
>>
File: disgust.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>51799710
>JoJo
>undertale
>>
Started out the campaign as an explosives loving soldier, then I got crit level 1 and quickly grew attached to cover. And picked up increasingly bigger sniper rifles.

And now I'm just a glorified bard, increasing everyone's dodge just by shooting and giving our gunslinger the same ability. Also I'm horribly racist against droids.
>>
File: Character.png (261KB, 800x315px) Image search: [Google]
Character.png
261KB, 800x315px
>>
File: MadeSawPlayed.png (499KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
MadeSawPlayed.png
499KB, 1200x533px
Complete with twins (both girls).
>>
File: garrith.png (772KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
garrith.png
772KB, 1200x533px
just some context: i wanted to make a gay brad pitt fighter, but more often than not I threw down my sword to make a grapple check
>>
>>51862945
>>51862947
we used the same dude lol
>>
>>51801213
ITS
HIGH
NOON!
>>
File: Clint Dresden.png (919KB, 1200x526px) Image search: [Google]
Clint Dresden.png
919KB, 1200x526px
Sterted my character as occult-dabbling PI with lots of skills in deception and espionage,
GM thought I'd be a great conspirer and traitor to the party.
Ended up solving most problems with my .44 Smith&Wesson
>>
File: what I made shadowrun edition.png (696KB, 1200x500px) Image search: [Google]
what I made shadowrun edition.png
696KB, 1200x500px
>>
File: 'Evil' Princess.png (577KB, 1024x504px) Image search: [Google]
'Evil' Princess.png
577KB, 1024x504px
Adoptive daughter of the main villain and half-drow princess of the resident 'evil' kingdom, the party (or at least the monk, who saw in her his long-dead younger brother) seem interested in making her the party's daughteru.
Sadly, it's not going to be that easy- she's being groomed to be the vessel of an actual goddess of chaos who's a much worse person than she is. She's also hopelessly naive and thinks she's the Princess of the 'good guys'.
>>
File: A great campain.png (444KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
A great campain.png
444KB, 1200x533px
Still one of the best campaigns I've ever played.
>>
>>51798958
Pretty much except replace Silent Hill with MAKE BAROVIA GREAT AGAIN (as quoted directly by the Cleric).
>>
>>51802493
FRIENDSHIP THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER!
>>
>>51805872
So you were either playing Edge of the Empire or Traveller.
>>
>>51812051
You'll be surprised by how many people still try to argue this on a regular basis.
"M-muh magic isn't evil, only the intent behind it matters!"

Yeah no, the patron of Necromancy is a fucking arch-devil for a reason.
>>
>>51841344
Υοu fucking take that back.
>>
>>51799159
You can't roleplay as Slav if you're not a slav yourself. You may try but you will never achieve the true level of autism it requires.
>>
File: madesawplay.png (409KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
madesawplay.png
409KB, 1200x533px
It was a Homebrew Diesel-punk airship game, and it was glorious.
>>
>>51867631

Woof!
>>
File: made saw played .png (509KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
made saw played .png
509KB, 1200x533px
>>51798406
>>
>>51824406
>Overlord
Underrated taste.
>>
>>51809190
Sweet Jesus, I had both of those books.

Football heads, football heads every fucking where in my sketchbook when I was a kid.

It's the one reason I can't draw manga or anything even remotely close anymore, the shame is too much.
>>
>>51833059
>Bruce Lee Jedi.

Storytime anon, you can't leave me hanging on that one.
>>
>>51836504
what dis nigga said >>51837071
>>
My campaign is basically a Transformers Movie.

there has been two magical nukes and an exploding ship and they're only level 8.
>>
File: Jace.png (629KB, 1200x571px) Image search: [Google]
Jace.png
629KB, 1200x571px
My first Rogue Trader Character.
>>
File: 1487486294409.png (380KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
1487486294409.png
380KB, 1200x533px
>>
>>51864246
Source on the shield-chick in the first box?
>>
File: 1468790234417.jpg (173KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468790234417.jpg
173KB, 800x500px
>>51872915
Unfortunately, I can't remember the artist and revers image search gives me nothing. But I still have the original, so that's something.
>>
>>51870880
kek

i wish you can storytime this anon
>>
File: gofast.png (521KB, 825x755px) Image search: [Google]
gofast.png
521KB, 825x755px
>>51825978
>And she's got herself a little catgirl following her around who's essentially Hinako, including the "Goes fucking berserk if injured" aspect.
gofast is love, gofast is life
>>
File: 2020 Midwest Scout.jpg (210KB, 1200x640px) Image search: [Google]
2020 Midwest Scout.jpg
210KB, 1200x640px
was a Nomad campaign across America in the cyberpunk 2020 setting
>>
File: 1487486294409.png (532KB, 1200x546px) Image search: [Google]
1487486294409.png
532KB, 1200x546px
>>
>>51862599
Sure, anon.
>>51862628
>Anon made a reference to explain a character dynamic, AND dares to reference animoo in a campaign where every player is on board with it
Truly, the collapse of civilization is imminent.
>>
>>51876203
Anyone want any other stories from the ones I've previously mentioned?
>>
File: Go Legit Make Bank.png (478KB, 1022x453px) Image search: [Google]
Go Legit Make Bank.png
478KB, 1022x453px
>>
File: whatiplayed.png (1MB, 1569x532px) Image search: [Google]
whatiplayed.png
1MB, 1569x532px
>>
File: KHONSHU IVE COME TO BARGAIN.png (680KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
KHONSHU IVE COME TO BARGAIN.png
680KB, 1280x848px
>>51798406
>>
File: wimwgswipIsh.jpg (105KB, 1022x453px) Image search: [Google]
wimwgswipIsh.jpg
105KB, 1022x453px
Long story.
>>
>>51879045
One That You Will Tell, Right?
>>
File: Weapon Proficiency [Motorcycle].png (769KB, 1800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Weapon Proficiency [Motorcycle].png
769KB, 1800x1280px
>>51873609
That she is, anon. That she is.
But dear gods don't hurt her...
>>51879045
Matthew Gaul?
>>
Anyone got a 'what they made' template for a forever DM?
>>
>>51879045
I had a similar character, but he was specifically a kobold wizard. I've actually seen his msp get reposted.
>>
File: vel humbly.png (429KB, 1200x416px) Image search: [Google]
vel humbly.png
429KB, 1200x416px
>>
File: ricko fangley.png (618KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
ricko fangley.png
618KB, 1200x533px
>>51884890
>>
File: inspector.png (721KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
inspector.png
721KB, 1200x533px
>>51885045
>>
File: strides with salt.png (707KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
strides with salt.png
707KB, 1200x533px
>>51885189
>>
File: tabletop.png (530KB, 1019x489px) Image search: [Google]
tabletop.png
530KB, 1019x489px
>(ex) radio DJ host kicked out of post apocalyptic we're-totally-not-nazis settlement because he bantzed everybody too much (especially the nazis)
>joins party as the convoy's radioman
>purely specced into charisma for diplomacy/bartering, no combat skills whatsoever
>extremely racist against non human characters
>>
>>51798406
Really feel that Anons who need to cram as many pictures as they can into a Segment are really, really missing the point of Made, Saw, Played s.
>>
>>51885592
nice blog
>>
I'm gonna post my party from my perspective, since that could also be fun. Here's the template.
>>
File: A.png (889KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
A.png
889KB, 1200x533px
>>51886915
Here's the first one.
>>
File: made saw played druid.png (966KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
made saw played druid.png
966KB, 1200x533px
>>
File: Kuba.png (947KB, 1336x631px) Image search: [Google]
Kuba.png
947KB, 1336x631px
>>
File: J.png (897KB, 1200x533px) Image search: [Google]
J.png
897KB, 1200x533px
>>51887014
>>
>>51887014
>Please vult.
>>
>>51887121
He's the most pathetic, weak-willed Paladin I've ever seen and a shit roleplayer.

Unfortunately we hit the image limit, so I can't share our half-elf bard or orc barbarian.
>>
>>51885592
>>51886586
But he's not wrong. The point is to collect three images that tell the story of the character.

Not smash together a bunch of memes and pop culture references that aren't good enough to be memes in a way that makes trying to figure it out either too easy or too dumb.
>>
>>51887075
That got a giggle out of me.
>>
>>51833243
Monkey steals the peach.
>>
>>51887075
>that middle segment
That may as well be every character I've made.
>>
>>51809190
Fucking Nomad players
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.