[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1350: You're Already Deadidition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 443
Thread images: 78

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51785624
>>
>>51794441
Sex in the City.
>>
Build: http://pastebin.com/gcCLFHLz
Story: So, Animal Crossing. I can’t say I knew a lot about the world beforehand, but it seemed simple enough to start with. I started learning about wood carving so I could make some new products, which went really well, but they didn’t sell nearly as well as I hoped. On the other hand, I finally got the time to try to craft some items using the Item Drops from the few monsters I bumped into last world, I somehow ended up making a Epic Cloak out of Wendigo Pelts, which I preceded to wear everywhere. I made few friends while I was here using my amazing charm (And more importantly, high quality fruit juices).
Wanna give me a replacement?
>>
File: 1487217392587.jpg (222KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1487217392587.jpg
222KB, 800x1132px
What is it that you want jumpers?
Power?
Land?
Money?
what are your most inner desires?
>>
>>51794614
Didn't we get Stardew Valley drop a couple threads or so back?
>>
>>51794614
Ciel Nosurge.
>>
>Added proper starting location to Hermit
>Fixed awkward page cutoffs

Not a big update, but there you go. On the issue of a Z update, here's a few questions.

>If I add a Demon Race and a Freeza Clan race option, how would you like the innate abilities of the latter to include a slight power boost but needing to develop additional forms and power on your own? You definitely wouldn't start at the same level as Freeza or Cooler, but you eventually get there.

>In addition, should I update the jump to include some pre-Super events like Battle of the Gods or Resurrection F? I'm not sure how to handle the transformations yet and Super is a little bit nuts to make a proper jump out of right now, especially since its ongoing. Just stick to my policy of 'your own prerogative' on that one?
>>
>>51794661
>You may determine age and gender for free for 100 points.
>>
>>51794661
I think you should stick with what you've got going now for super stuff.
Once Super is over and done with then maybe you should make a statement, but right now it's probably best to stay hands off.
I think the stuff right before DBS should go into an actual Super jump anyways just because so much is on another tier entirely.
>>
>>51794347
How is it any worse then them having the power for other reasons? I mean martial arts in Fist of the North Star already give super strength and super speed. They also have a bunch of mystic super bullshit.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>51794633
Not in the Drive, I can't arrive.
>>51794656
1:Lovecraft
2: EVO
3: Ciel No Surge
4: Danmachi
5: Madoka
6: Worm
7: Jojo
8: CATastrophe
>>
File: 1458603977449.jpg (49KB, 599x421px) Image search: [Google]
1458603977449.jpg
49KB, 599x421px
>>51794688
Fuck everything.

Fixing it now.
>>
File: space_orks_by_taytonclait.jpg (254KB, 850x668px) Image search: [Google]
space_orks_by_taytonclait.jpg
254KB, 850x668px
>>51794632
I WANT IT ALL!
>>
>>51794661
Honestly? Given the massive time gap between the end of GT and the new movies in real time, I would say the end of the Buu Saga is a good place to end the jump at.

Besides, Super retells Battle of the Gods and Resurrection F in episodic form anyway, so trying to fit them in might make things weird.

If you want to include those, I'd honestly rather just have an independent Super Jump.
>>
>>51794661
>>51794704
Uh, there's some bigass blank spaces in a couple pages, for some reason. On both drop-in perks and items.
>>
>>51794661
The thing to remember about Frost Demons is that what Frieza does is basically, his final form is his default form, his first three forms are all various locked states to manage that power. Full power is sorta like early SSJ/full power SSJ in that it's all your ki blasting ass at once and being a huge drain. Fifth Form, if you take it as canon, is a true upgrade transformation over your default (which is the fourth for freeza) form. Finally, Golden is the SSG equivalent transformation.

So it works a bit differently than how, say, a saiyan does. More complicated.
>>
File: Muscle Girl2.jpg (278KB, 703x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl2.jpg
278KB, 703x1024px
>>51794661

Bodacious Babes

I think you should wait until super is over bro, but if and when you do make it make sure to not forget robot G.o.D

>>51794704

Bodacious Babes

It happens to us all bro
>>
>>51794661
Super should be reserved for its own jump in the future. GT too.
>>
File: tits1480756537057.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tits1480756537057.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>51794632
I want to be the big strong busty amazonian oneesan to an imouto and her friends.

Then I want to bully them. I want to bully them so hard.
>>
File: rip and tear.jpg (417KB, 624x567px) Image search: [Google]
rip and tear.jpg
417KB, 624x567px
>>51794688
Damn, Jump-Chan playing hard ball with that one.
>>
>>51794632
Land. All the land. I want to enter a new jump, and see entire continents spring up overnight.

That's the coolest shit.
>>
>>51794661
>If I add a Demon Race and a Freeza Clan race option
I would advise against it.
>You definitely wouldn't start at the same level as Freeza or Cooler, but you eventually get there.
I strongly advise against it.

One of the biggest attributes of that race is their high level of power without training, it would be hard to balance that. Offering the race without their power would be even worse though.
>>
>>51794803
What jumps offer you property like land?
>>
Repostan'

Arpeggio of Steel v2 WIP final round.

>>51794632
Bodacious Babes.
>>
>>51794807
Frieza and his family are mutants born with their level of power you goofy goober.
>>
>>51794633
It was just a WIP. I look forward to it being finished, though.
>>
>>51794832
Boatfu needs more CP, even if that makes boatfus more expensive. 200 is insufficient for boatfu customization.
>>
>>51794632
Adventure, also Bodacious Babes.
>>
I really wish the Harry Potter jump had a fanfic drawback like the Naruto one.
>>
File: dog and chicken.jpg (76KB, 816x979px) Image search: [Google]
dog and chicken.jpg
76KB, 816x979px
>>51794632
Lunch and spicy chicken.
>>
>>51794868
So 400cp, then?
>>
File: 1475687882624.gif (106KB, 250x125px) Image search: [Google]
1475687882624.gif
106KB, 250x125px
>>51794732
Huh. It didn't show up on the doc itself for some reason. I'll see if I can't fix that.
>>51794807
>>51794738
Right, I get that. What I was hoping to go for was sort of a balance between how Xenoverse portrays it and canon does. The Cold Family are apparently 'mutant' exceptions with a huge amount of power compared to normal. So I was thinking starting off the Clan with its physiology and ability to make gradually-weaker forms to control their energy after a lot of training. You're not going to be starting off at Freeza's level, but both your physiology and your own training can push you to that point - just not right away.

This sounded a lot better in my head but I'm suffering from a pretty bad headache right now so I might not be coherent. tl;dr I'm using Xenoverse logic to make this easier. The only thing I'm not sure how to handle is Golden Mode, or if that's even a thing for the purpose of this jump.
>>51794748
>>51794744
>>51794715
Alright, verdict seems pretty clear. GT and Super should be their own jumps, and I agree for the most part. I don't plan on doing those myself any time soon, but the idea is out there.
>>
File: spider_gwen_by_souracid-d8f21rg.jpg (150KB, 666x942px) Image search: [Google]
spider_gwen_by_souracid-d8f21rg.jpg
150KB, 666x942px
Renegade Jump # 61 Ultimate Spiderman
Staring location: Shield Triskelion
Background: Web Warrior (0)

Perks:
*Natural Web Head (0)
*Shield Training (100)
*I’m Summoning the Spiders (200, Discount)
*With Great power Comes Great Responsibility (300, Discount)

Powers: (+400)
*Web Warrior (150, Discount)
*Probability Forecasting (150, Discount)
*Web of Infinity (300, Discount)

Equipment
*Web Shooters (0)

Companions
*Canon Companion – Spiderman (200)

Journal Entry # 7834128

I can’t believe it I actually got to meet spiderman! He is younger than his comic counterpart but he is still awesome. I means sure he snarking needs a little work and he is a little immature but he is young. After all this time, after all this hoping I actually got to meet with him. I don’t know why he is being trained by shield to be a hero. I mean he is spiderman the guy who never gives up, no matter how much crap life throws his way. Well I guess meeting him he still has a few things to learn but. It’s still spiderman.

Journal Entry # 7834

So I guess I have become what’s called a cool big sis to him. At first I think he felt a bit of a rivalry with me because we have the same powers but I seem to be better at them. I actually told him the truth let him meet my companions. Ami and Kara seemed to happiest to meet him, Reginald was just happy for me. Though I think he bristled a bit against being asked if he was my robot butler, just because he has a British accent doesn’t make him a butler. I think Alucard creeped him out a bit and I am certain he didn’t trust Kotomine… especially after the Rejoice line. He actually asked me about the wisdom of bringing my own super villains with me.
>>
>>51794935
The Spider family has the Bat family beat hands down when it comes to aggregate hotness.
>>
Dirge just got BTFO again on SB. Treated as a traitor deserves, I guess.
>>
>>51794993
He hasn't even posted for days.
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>51794900
You might want to take another look at the boatfus as a whole actually, some of the perks seem to be things Mental Models should just have. The capstone basically comes right out and says that you are paying to be comparable to other mental models.

This isn't necessarily a huge issue for a jumper, all the benefits of being a mental model are hard to work into just the origin cost and make for good perks, but for the boatfus it is crippling.
>>
>>51795008
>>51795008
>The capstone basically comes right out and says that you are paying to be comparable to other mental models.
When it comes to hacking.
>>
What jumps do we have that let you go to parallel worlds?

Worm with Doormaker or the DBC.
Hero BBS magic.
Ultimate Spiderman with the Web of Infinity.
>>
>>51794915
Gt please. I will love you forever heavens. Bonus points for a way to lock your power level forms do I can stay in ssj6 form.
>>
>>51795037
Rick and Morty, Portal gun.
>>
>>51795037
Plenty of magic systems can do that.
D&D has it ez. Second magic in Fate can do it too.
Skullduggery Pleasant has an option as well.
Of course making sure those universes exist in the first place is the tricky part, but if you take Tears in Bioshock infinite those places you get goodies from must exist. Therefore if you've got world hopping magic you could concievably go there.
>>
>>51795057
I don't think anyone except the insane would want to do GT.
And I'm talking insane when compared to us.
>>
>>51795008
The Boatfus do already have all the Mental Model and either Loyalist or Abnormal perks, plus the 200cp on top.
So they already do "just have" those abilities?
>>
File: bq015.gif (9KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
bq015.gif
9KB, 650x450px
Rolled 59 (1d100)

16. Soul Calibur
Perks: Deliverance, Eternal Wayfarer, Forever Onward, Demon Hunter, Chainless Disaster, Guided By Wind
Items: Soul Edge Shard
Drawbacks: Fanservice

Two Words: Orichalcum Codpiece. I'm not what you'd call "sword-proof" just yet, but I do have Fashion Non-Victim from The World Ends With You, so this is nearly as good.

My goal this jump is pretty simple, I'm going to toss the sacred swords into my warehouse until I can figure out what to do with them. Purifying the Soul Edge will just end with the world frozen in Crystal, destroying Soul Calibur would just end the world in bloody chaos. So, I'll erect spiritual barriers to contain the things next to my wall of old movie posters. I will fill this barrier with water and use it like a lava lamp.

I just need to find the things first. Luckily I brought a team of fighters with me to help secure the parts to the blades. Zeke will take Southern Europe, because he's Italian and knows the area. Romulus and Sage will take the Far East, given that Romulus knows Chinese and Sage is a Japanese girl. Somni and Chesnaught will take Russia and the Northern half of Europe, because I can't handle the cold in just a metal codpiece. That leaves me with India and the Middle East. I'll travel mostly by boat, I think. It's best to avoid the mountains. All told, it should be possible to fight off hoards of monsters and warriors with our weird waterbending/persona/stand abilities. I think there was even a guy with a stand in one of the games. Plus, companions come back if killed and I can purify them of malfestation.

Rolling for success, with a roll below 20 meaning Sage becomes Nightmare, because, y'know, why not?

>>51794632
To have a pretty good time.
>>
>>51795037
Shadow Ops has a type of magic for it.
>>
>>51795095
I want to do gt because I want to technopathy baby, get blutz wave cannon, make a second planet earth, and smack shinryu. Qlso adventure with pan.
>>
>>51795097
Wow I can't believe I missed that, nevermind.

The 400 instead of 200 would still be nice for more customization.
>>
>>51795095
GT has high risk but high reward. I would love it.
>>
>>51795150
Well we already have DBAF which is essentially DBGT but even more.
>>
>>51794868
Does the Loyalist ship need to be Mental Models only? I think there is at least one on the side of the fog who has a human captain, the MC's father is her captain I think.
>>
>>51795116
>>51795150
I mean do it as in make the Jump for it. That could entail someone having to sit down and watch the entire series.
>>
>>51795037
Fate/Stay night the 2nd magic which can do that and more.
>>
>>51794832
Design Child needs to be 300 CP, Humans only, or 600 CP, discount humans. Personally, remove the exclusion, impossible things are made possible by paying for out of background CP. And this is not really mutually exclusive, but would represent a designer Core, or AI matrix.

How about making it 600 CP, with Humans getting their origins design specialization Discounted, but the Mental Models can take it, as can Humans for a different design specialization.

Fog Ships
>If purchased by a human, these types of vessels are run by a Union Core (no further cost) which does not have a Mental Model.
Make Fog Ships come with a Union Core by default, nut just when bought by a human, so mental models can have more then 1 ship without paying a 100 CP surcharge, since they already cost 400 CP just to be one..
>>
>>51795173
Oops, meant to reply to>>51794832
>>
>>51794993
How am I supposed to get "btfo" kiddo? This guy doesn't realize that ASA and I were chatting here practically all of last thread does he.
>>
>>51795268
You were literally talking about "wot jumps you made". How could he not?
>>
>>51795192
That's a good point. I'll change that.

>>51795186
'300cp, Humans Only' it is.
I don't really want to give it to Mental Models or for multiple purchases. Think of it as a "background booster".

Also a good point. Fog ships will come with one union core for free.
>>
>>51795268
You post around this time, and when you do, you have a tendency to get BTFO. Brutally.
>>
Can we not do this? Again? Here, have a distraction.

-LMD Schematics (300CP): Sometimes you just can’t be somewhere when you need to be. Sometimes you want to pretend that there’s people around when they’re actually robots. Either way, there’s this concerning set of files that will in no way remind others of Pod People. It’s the schematic for Life-Model Decoys, which are robots which externally can replicate every feature of a living person. They feel real, they breathe, they can eat, and hold emotions like anyone else. Of course, they can’t replicate superpowers on their own, but that’s where the downsides end. As machines, they possess enhanced strength and speed while being programmed with all sorts of skills and knowledge. They even possess quantum brains of light which can process a quadrillion functions a second and even mimic a brain enough that if you wanted, they wouldn’t even realize they’re a machine. This is dangerous stuff… but inevitably useful.

-Zero Matter Supply (300CP): Are you sure you want this? I mean, are you REALLY sure you want something like this? This is a special form of cosmic radiation made of pure negative energy, and while it’s unstable it’s also contained safely in this box. It’s sure to be a rather potent power source, but it’s also very dangerous in the sense that if someone biological is infected with it, they’re likely to be turned into more Zero Matter. It would be an entirely different story if someone were to harness it, but that would take quite a bit of effort… and this material is very unforgiving.
>>
So how many of you have used the Dr.Gero's tech-schematics-whatever to modify your mechs to be able to us Ki?
Imagine your mech using a Kamehameha wave in Gundam Future Century!
>>
>>51795333
But Red, distractions don't work when you say they're meant to be distractions.
>>
File: 1390751109783.png (319KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1390751109783.png
319KB, 700x700px
>>51795333
-Terrigen Crystals (400CP) (50% off: Terrigenesis): There’s dangerous items, and then there’s this thing. A relic from the Kree Empire, these crystals are often sealed inside a container called a Diviner in order to ensure the mist that these crystals spread is kept in check. Why so? Well, the mist causes any who contain the right genetic code to undergo Terrigenesis, where their body becomes enveloped in a stone-like cocoon before breaking open and granting superhuman powers… sometimes with physical changes to help. If they don’t have the proper genetic code, then they merely turn to stone before crumbling into pieces. Do be careful.
>>
>>51795335
I don't have to, they've already got psycoframe. Newtype pressure is far superior to ki.
>>
>>51795335
But anon Gundams can already pretty much do that in G Gundam.
>>
Current Skyrim isn't the updated one with the new scenarios and whatnot. Someone should get on that.

.t Concerned Citizen
>>
>>51795333
>second spoiler
Is that Gravitonium? Haven't been keeping up with AoS.
>>
>>51795268
You were BTFO so hard that you were horribly traumatized and formed a complete mental block about those events. Because that's a reasonable and logical conclusion on how that happened with you completely unaware of it.
>>
>>51795310
"this time"? Anon now you're definitely pulling random shit out of your ass. If you're going to stalk me you should at least try to put some effort into it, no?
>>
>>51795378
It's the Darkforce from Agent Carter.
>>
>>51795310
Anon, it is rather petty that you get this salty over having to visit a different site to access one jumpmaker's content.
>>
On the subject of the Fist of the North Star jump, I just want to say that I think it's hilarious that female jumpers who purchase Tenryuu Kokuu Hou will end up flashing their opponent every time they use it.
>>
>>51794915
Golden mode should require years of training (self unlock) or a perk from Super (Eases the training to within a year)
Same for SSG and SSB.
They'd require the ritual to unlock SSG (perk for one time transformation, some crazy jumper with several good saiyan companions or getting the canon saiyans to help you) and/or divine ki (divinity from previous jumps or gained from the ritual as well as training to unlock SSB.
>>
>>51795390
>Agent Carter
Too bad that show didn't take off. I enjoyed it.
>>
>>51795397
>not wearing cloths that can withstand your chest experiencing explosive growth
>not also wiring your clothing to explode exposing your chest when you want
>Not flashing your opponent after you kick their ass having used Tenyuu Kokuu Hou
Victory flashing is best flashing.
>>
>>51795382
This would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that I haven't slept in the last several days, for a stalker, shitposter-kun isn't doing his job properly. Then again, it's still noon right now, so I guess there's time to play around with the little puppy.
>>
>>51794632
Love other people's attention and praise.
>>
>>51794832
Could I get a vessel like I-401 after her upgrades with the Heavy Fleet of Fog ship option?
>>
File: gilgamesh smile.jpg (35KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
gilgamesh smile.jpg
35KB, 225x350px
“So this is the world that Nika has built with their hands...I must at least commend how they’ve run an entire planet and brought it prosperity, for most of a thousand years. But this world,” Gilgamesh paused, his red eyes narrowing. “This world is...weak.” He said, with a distaste to his voice. Like he had just bit into a raw onion. “I could do a much better job running it than Nika ever could.”

“Well, do it! Make some big speech and laugh super loud! Shoot those swords! Whoosh! Take it from Nika’s hands! Be smug! But you gotta be interesting! And pragmatic isn’t interesting unless it’s done right!” Benefactor said.

Gilgamesh merely stared at her.

“...Know that I am only agreeing to do this because you have given me an opportunity to retrieve that which is mine. The Spark housing inside Nika. I carry no desire to obey or entertain you or your whims.” He replied. “Any actions alone I will take independent of your commands should be enough entertainment. It is wholly unnecessary for you to place such an arbitrary law on me.”

“Fiiiiine,” Sighed the Benefactor. “Whatever! Anyway, you should probably gather a party of angry teenagers and send them after the Moth. Be their mentor or something. Bye-Bye!” She said. The Benefactor disappeared at once, disappearing juuust as a sword was about to hit her.

Gilgamesh looked out on the small port town, thinking his plan over.
>>
>>51795397
I think there's actually some lore about how practitioners are supposed to kill anyone who sees them use it, in order to keep the technique secret.

Females just have some extra incentive to make sure no one can talk about what they saw.
>>
>>51794832
Is there anything stopping a Fog ship from just forming a mental model any time they want? I mean their "real body" is the union core right? And the mental models are just Nanomaterial avatars they use to better understand human tactics.
>>
>>51795543

Jump #30: Tales of Phantasia

Drawbacks:
>+Mandatory Drawback Outcast
>+200 Th...That’s Impossible
>+200 Morrison’s Warning
>+300 The Demon King (Gilgamesh)
>+300 Blood and Vengeance

Race: Half-Elf
Origin: Mage (100 Points)
Scenarios: The Wonder Chef Returns!, To Valhalla, A Thousand Years of Peace

Perks
>Skits (Free)
>Titles (Free)
>Mana Flow (Free)
>Excited! (Free)
>Elemental, My Dear (100 CP)
>Intensify! (200 CP)
>Watch it! (200 CP)
>Light And Darkness (300 CP)
>Genre Savvy (400 CP)
>This Dream Will Never Die (400 CP)

Items
>Mystic Rune (200 CP)
>Chamber of Sacrifice (300 CP)

I had a long write-up, even if it's way better than my mortal gauntlet write-up, so, tl;dr

The Benefactor decided that since Gabriel the Angel wasn't a threat to me anymore, that she would bring in an old bully of mine from the Carnival Phantasm jump and give him the same offer she gave Gabriel--my Spark upon my death at his hands.

This bully was…

Gilgamesh.

Meanwhile, blissfully unaware of all this, I had snuck into Dhaos's castle, convinced him to stand down, proceeded to introduce the internet and all sorts of tech to Aselia, and then was asked by Martel to help run the planet for a thousand years. Or at least prevent the use of Magitech from happening again. I took up the role of advisor to many countries and thanks to the movement I started up before I became a spirit, which persisted long after I time warped into the future, I essentially ran the place without actually having any official position. Much like how I ran Gunsmoke, oddly enough.
>>
>>51794832
No Island option with it's own hidden base like the one the protagonists used?
>>
File: gilgamesh shoots the swords.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gilgamesh shoots the swords.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
>>51795611

Magitech was increasing in use. But this was easy to get rid of. Because I had given clearly superior technology to them that didn’t kill the planet, was more accessible, and frankly had way better aesthetics. To that end, I had no need to outlaw Magitech—it simply wasn't viable anymore for people to use because there were better options.

I set up an ideology that empathized kindness, curiosity, and wonder. Self-encouragement and love so that no one would feel unloved or insecure. I knew that for someone to unlock their true potential, they had to truly believe in themselves first. But this ideology….was too gentle on those who deserved punishment. And it was that flaw which brought four heroes, led by a KING of Heroes, to my doorstep.
I had known about this thanks to the divination magic I used often. So I sent off Vash to go help out the Heroes and guide them. He clashed often with Gil, but in the very end he did his job well.

Gilgamesh had a big speech prepared for me, saying that I kept holding people back from the true potential of Magitech, in that it was the right of the people who lived on this Earth to use it for their own benefit. Not to accept someone’s handouts. They should use the technology they made and invented themselves. If the world was a worthless dirt ball in the very end, then so be it. They would probably invent a way to keep the mana flowing, somehow. So it wouldn’t even be a dirt ball. Essentially? My fears were complete nonsense.
>>
>>51795057
>ssj6 form
Where are you getting 6?
>>
File: goddess nika.png (1MB, 1284x716px) Image search: [Google]
goddess nika.png
1MB, 1284x716px
>>51795634

Of course, this was probably just Gilgamesh being a manipulative jerk and talking out of his ass to provoke Dhaos into attacking the Heroes. Which ALMOST worked, had I not pulled out a special spell I had been working on for a while. Dhaos flew into a massive rage, and almost attacked him and the Heroes. But I was unsure if it would work. I hadn’t tested it against Dhaos when he was fully raging, and I was VERY unsure if it would stand up to a barrage of Noble Phantasms, let alone fucking Ea. Everyone jumped to taking out their weapons, ready for a fight. I knew that if this spell did not work, that all of my hard work was for nothing. It all counted on this.

I had been working on this spell whenever I had the time in those near thousand years. On and off, I had been doing everything I could to make it viable. Reducing the mana cost, testing it, perfecting it…everything came to this.

I had perfected it so much, that all I needed was one word to cast it. For one word was…

“ENOUGH.”

A barrier materialized between us and the heroes, and more barriers materialized around each individual person. The shining portals that opened around Gilgamesh found themselves stopped by the magic barriers that jumped to form around it.

No one could fight or injure each other under this spell. And so it was, I talked down the heroes. I told them I was willing to speak to them and come to a compromise, for they had come this far. They said that I was too soft on the guilty (Indeed. That, was a big flaw in my world. So I granted them that.), and other problems. I sat them down and spoke to them. The Heroes agreed not to fight me.
>>
>>51795354
Is it possible for someone to have the X-gene and Inhuman gene? What would happen if both were activated?
>>
>>51794807
Demon Clan also includes total pussies like Lucifer from DB who was weaker than DB Goku. Not everyone is Dabura, Towa, Mira, or Demigra.
>>
>>51795167
In a sense, but it doesn't have the stuff that was handled in DBGT. That is, Machine Mutants, Tuffles, Machine Mutant/Tuffle Hybrids, Super Androids, or Shadow Dragons. It just has the Saiyan stuff from GT.
>>
File: shoulder pat nika.png (706KB, 1256x710px) Image search: [Google]
shoulder pat nika.png
706KB, 1256x710px
>>51795650

Vash had a proud smile on his face. And Gilgamesh learned that “Erics” was really my husband. (It was him calling Vash my minion and me getting ticked off at him and yelling that he was my husband that did it.)

Gilgamesh was frankly, rather disappointed, and a little upset. But he respected the Heroes. They had chosen to stand up to me, the very ruler of their world, a god compared to them, and fought for their very own interests. He, too, was proud of them. And if they didn’t want to fight me after all, then so be it. He would get more opportunities to fight later. The Benefactor had told him he would keep reincarnating along with me until he got my Spark.

However, he vowed that the next meeting would not end so well between us. And he said, even if I survived our next clash, he would have the spark eventually. For I was the treasure chest, and he would open it some day. One way or another, he would end my life.

He never bothered me again for the rest of the thousand years. Perhaps he wanted to respect the wishes of the Heroes. Either way, I knew. I knew this was only the start of a nightmare.

And so, after the thousand years, I took Martel along with me. She would be an excellent advisor, along with Dhaos. But as nice as Aselia was…I felt a pull towards Gunsmoke, once more. Strange. But...I couldn't return there. Not yet.

I loved adventure more than I loved Gunsmoke, and so I continued. And I also swore to become a Benefactor someday, so that I could spread joy too. I still needed to search for some way to become a Benefactor.

But Gilgamesh had not been idle. And he indeed would make good on his threat in the next jump.
>>
>>51795682
Don't forget Spike, though he might have been a devil instead of a demon now that I think of it, who was a total push-over if you had a way to counter Devilmite Beam.
>>
>>51795395
To be fair that one is a legitimate complaint. It's not why he's doing it, but it is legitimate.
>>
>>51795167
It is set after GT, way after GT in the case of the one I read.
>>
>>51795731
I didn't want to include Spike because Spike is like, one of those all or nothing characters. Either he kills you instantly or you wreck his ass. No betweens. There's a what-if in one of the Tenkaichi games like this, where Spike has to fight all the main villains and as long as you can get your Devilmite Beam out before they smash your face, you instantly beat them. Non-canon, but it displays the idea.

There are other demons hanging out with Lucifer in the episode of DB where Goku goes to hell, though. Not to be confused with the DBZ episode where Goku goes to HFIL.
>>
>>51794661
I'm getting the impression that Shapeshifting can function as a knock-off of Chocolate Beam if you train up, and that sounds really cool to me. However, upon introspection, I'm having trouble coming up with stuff besides evil, fate worth than death uses for a power like that. Apart, of course, from being a one-hit KO on people way weaker than you, but with that much of a power difference I probably wouldn't need this technique.

Anyone have any ideas for creative uses?
>>
>>51795668
Psssh. Fuck if I even know what would happen.

Anyhowser, added the Kursed Stones into there since I know Justice kept asking for them, and with that...

Changelog:
>All items finished
>Next up is Armor/Power Armor Customization

I shall get around my issue of the Ant-Man stuff by cheating.
>>
>>51795797
Turn clowns into productive members of society.
>>
>>51795811
>Next up is Armor/Power Armor Customization

I can already feel my CP leaving my wallet.
>>
>>51795821
So having a DBZ jump wasn't enough power to satisfy your twisted desires?
>>
>>51795811
Enlightenment is going to be a capstone booster, right? Do you have any idea how its going to work with the other capstones?
>>
>>51795922
>spoiler
Yes it will be, and I haven't gotten the exact points down yet. Among other things with how it would interact with perks in Part 1. I just burned though that item list, let me relax a little.
>>
>>51795949
>spoiler
No problem, I can be patient. I just wanted to see if that was on the horizon.
>>
>>51794832
You need more drawbacks. Like 3-4 of each tier, not 2. And probably a 800-1000 drawback limit, not 600. You gave each background twice the usual number of perks. Hell, a Mental Model taking just the MM and side perk cost all cp, precluding any companions or background items.
>>
>>51795811
>Armor/Power Armor
Will there be an import option?
>>
>>51795967
>And probably a 800-1000 drawback limit, not 600. You gave each background twice the usual number of perks.
Not necessarily. We have several jumps like that. DOTA 2 and Fist of the North Star, for one. It's really just a matter of personal preference.
>>
>>51795967
You know you don't necessarily need to be able to afford everything.
Just because you want the greed doesn't mean he needs to raise the cap.
More drawbacks are always nice because variety, but they're not necessary either.
>>
>>51795971
Obviously. I'm already composing my armor.
>>
>>51795958
Nod, not a problem. Sorry if I sounded snippy there, that wasn't my intent.

>>51795971
Yes, there will be an import option.

>>51795967
Like >>51795990 said, he doesn't necessarily need to. If he wants to do a 600CP drawback limit then that's his decision. If he wants to raise it to 800-1000, then it's likewise his decision. But he hardly "needs" to do it.
>>
>>51794832
First off, this looks awesome. I think the aesthetic is really cool. Second, is this kinda like shipgirls or something? I remember someone mentioning it before in that context.
>>
>>51796021
Sorry anon, but every single shipgirl in the setting is already taken by someone.
>>
>>51796013
>Nod, not a problem. Sorry if I sounded snippy there, that wasn't my intent.
Nah, no problem. We're on the same page.
>>
>>51796033
Yeah but can we get yet another thing to import Ligh-of-Terra-chan into?
>>
How would you guys feel about a second chance gauntlet where you have none of your powers and are tasked with an impossible task. If you do the task then you continue your chain but if you fail then your chain ends as normal.

It's the only way I can think of that a Reincarnated as Yamcha jump would work. You awaken as DB Yamcha, same as the protag and your goal is to survive without dying until the end of Z (Battle of Gods and Resurrection F are optional battles). If you decide to become the MC and beat an arc by yourself then you'll get a reward if you win the jump, otherwise there's no need to do anything but survive.
>>
Quicksilver just posted on SB! This is an outrage!
>>
>>51796166
who cares
>>
>>51796159
>if you fail then your chain ends as normal.
I don't really see why this would be necessary, desu.
>>
>>51796166
That does suck pretty bad. This community has run off literally everyone.
>>
>>51796159
That's not really a gauntlet if loosing means your chain is over.
Like really that's just a bad idea all around.

I don't think Yamcha isekai really needs a jump either. Like really there's no need. Just give Yamcha a pep talk. There's nothing about it that's really different from Dragon ball.
>>
17.Tomb Raider
Perks: Dry Wit, Doctor Jumper I Presume?, Fashionably Late, Curseproof, What Doesn't Kill You
Items: Kingdom Camping Gear, The Torch
Drawbacks: Class Schedule

...I always wanted to be a teacher growing up. Now, I have a class full of snot-nosed little shits that could give a fuck what I actually say unless it's about some great, globe-trotting adventure. I have a wealth of knowledge about 16th century India and the like but they'd rather here about my attempts to steal a magical golden idol. Like the idol fucking matters. There are still-active traps from millenia ago. That indicates a major mechanical understanding and contributes much more to our understanding of their culture and science than any random decorative statue.

Not that the statue is unimportant, but it's not exactly the kind of thing that could inform you of the lives of the average citizen.

>>51796191
I do! It's nice to know he's alive and has some spare time to make new friends.
>>
>>51796166
That's great. Now, if only Red would follow suit...
>>
>>51796166
I for one am happy to know that the protoss jump is still in progress.
Fuck dramashit. That's some good fucking news.
>>
>>51796206
Well whoever was using his name just went over there to say that OneArmedAnon is working on Protoss jump again, that was it.
>>
>>51796222
>protoss jump is still in progress.
Really?
>>
>>51796196
>>51796200
I said second chance gauntlet. For if you died in a normal jump and your chain was going to end you take it as a last chance.
>>
>>51796166
Glad to see he's still around.
>>
File: 1389905052081.jpg (241KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1389905052081.jpg
241KB, 600x525px
>>51796222
>>51796227
>>51796233
>Protoss is still in play
Oh Frabjous Day.
>>
>>51796222
It'll only be posted for SB though probably.
>>
>>51796159
Do you mean something like getting a second chance if you otherwise would have failed a jump? I don't like it, seems too meta for me.

I think a gauntlet is probably the right way to go if you do that setting, however. Maybe just enforce a mandatory plot-bound drawback? With Yamcha's ability, that's enough of a challenge by itself.

Also also, aren't there only one or two chapters of that translated?
>>
>>51796237
That's an even worse idea really. The idea of second chance gauntlets that is. Chain end is chain end. Lets keep it that way
>>
>>51796268
Really not seeing why that would be the case.
>>
>>51796292
Well it was announced on SB.
>>
>>51796270
Oh, also, an option where, if you've already done the Dragon Ball jumps, a version of yourself based on what you bought in those jump that never awoke as a jumper is present in the setting.
>>
>>51796166
Good. This cesspool of a community can finally die.
>>
>>51796304
That's only so SJ-chan wouldn't take it and force her own vision on the Protoss. But I'm replying to bait anyway, so whatever.
>>
>>51796292
Judging by >>51796304 he's one of those idiots who likes to draw lines and tell people not to touch anything outside of the drive because the internet is a scawy prace.
>>
>>51796304
Not really. Someone was mentioning picking the jump up and QS said "nah brah someone's already got that shit."
Git your fearmongering garbage out of here.
>>
>>51796247
That face bothers me. Like, if you cover up her mouth, she looks bored.
>>
>>51796332
Nah, the eyebrows are too high for that.
>>
File: 1237836331236.jpg (18KB, 540x305px) Image search: [Google]
1237836331236.jpg
18KB, 540x305px
>>51796332
It's only teef.
>>
>>51796324
Normally I'm not bothered by her stuff, but I do actually kind of fear what she would do with protoss.
>>
>>51794632
Power and knowledge in equal amounts.
The power to create great works.
>>
>>51796379
You know, you don't have to keep making jumps if you'd rather not.
>>
>>51796387
Well it's mostly people panicking over nothing considering how sick she is IRL and how her active claims have been pretty much put on complete hiatus, but if there's somebody here working on it then all the better.
>>
>>51794970
That's kinda unfair considering that one of the spider mutations happens to be "that ass". The Bat Family has "/fit/ as fuck" in comparison.
>>
>>51796441
I mean, attractiveness is often based on genetics IRL, too though. Is that also "unfair"? Maybe, but it doesn't really change the actual hotness levels just because the spiders were lucky.
>>
>>51796326
We do have a drive only policy for a reason, you know. Quality and rule control mainly.
>>
>>51794832
My Flagship of my Heart!

>>51795578
Processing power. From what I understand, a Fogship needs to be above a certain weight class, above light cruisers I believe to be capable of forming one.

At the same time, an advanced enough ship can actually give a lesser ship some of their processing power so that they can form a Mental Model.
>>
>>51795668
Well, mutants don't exist in MCU, so it's a non-issue there, but I got no clue how it'd affect X-men movies muggas.
Pretty sure the Terrigen Mists are pure poison to muggas in the comics. They get some sort of pox, IIRC. Haven't read that one yet.
>>51795811
>Kursed Stones
Not practical, but totally cool.
>Armor/Power Armor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pusZXECS0mM
>>
>>51795999
Don't think you are fooling anyone by rotating the six's Satan!.
>>51796013
>he doesn't necessarily need to
Red, red like the Devil, you mean!
Stop agreeing with Satan!
>>
>>51796322
If you think it's a cesspool then go somewhere else. Nobody is forcing you to be here, brah.
>>
>>51796531
Jumpchain is an addiction. That's like telling someone there's nothing forcing them to keep smoking.
>>
>>51796441
I think "that ass" is a result of the movements of webslinging and wall crawling, not an obscure spider trait that only shows up when combined with humans. I mean there are some of the spiders that don't even have real spider genetics, instead having gained their status by way of magic, but still have "that ass".
>>
>>51796517
>muggas
Is that a canon slur?
>>
>>51796441
I dunno mang. Grayson probably has the ultimate incarnation of that ass, on top of being /fit/ as fuck.
>>
File: 1277694535668.png (20KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1277694535668.png
20KB, 429x410px
>>51796530
As a demon, I am contractually obliged to back Satan up.

>>51796517
This too. So fucked if I know what would happen, and I am not keen on making a ruling right now without Cracker around.

>>51796425
While true, I offered up any of my own jumps to be made by someone else on the 31st of January. It's nearly been three weeks, with no takers and no attempts.

So, you know, it's not like anyone else is working on the settings I laid my hands on.
>>
>>51796539
They could just leech off of the drive and make builds in private.
>>
File: mugga.jpg (53KB, 814x355px) Image search: [Google]
mugga.jpg
53KB, 814x355px
>>51796556
Yes.
>>
>>51796517
>Pretty sure the Terrigen Mists are pure poison to muggas in the comics.
I'm pretty sure it does nothing unless they are depowered, in which case they regain their powers, but the powers go out of control.
>>
>>51796556
No. It's from Muh Phoenix, a popular fan-edit of Avengers vs. X-Men that parodies the whole big dumb thing.
>>
>>51796539
Yeah, and we all call Tera an asshole for using that excuse. So if you're gonna use it, I need to be fair and call you an asshole too.
>>
>>51796556
It's from Muh Phoenix. Basically an abridged version of a comic.
>>
>>51796574
That's what I, anonymous, do 90% of the time. Only came back because I heard tales of a Decade gauntlet and wanted to chime in.
>>
>>51795811
You should not need to import companions again. If this is not it's own jump, but some mid jump thing, anyone you already imported should be part of it
>>
>>51796531
Yeah, but if I leave, then you wankers are still kicking.
>>
>>51796556
Nah, it's from Muh Phoenix.
And it's only a slur if a non-mutant says it.
Mutants say it to each other all the time in Muh Phoenix.
But they get pissed if a human says it.

So basically it's exactly like 'nigga' in America.

>>51796581
Well, there is that, but there's this whole deal about the Terrigen Mists causing some sort of disease in mutants, and the mutants are apparently bad guys for not wanting to breathe what, to them, is pure poison.

Fucking Sublime, wrecking their shit constantly. Can a mugga get a little peace for five fuckin' minutes?
>>
>>51796615
Thats... pretty pathetic.
>>
>>51796603
You should also call him a dumbass then. Because that is also something he gets called a dumbass over.
>>51796615
>kicking from wanking
Clearly doing something right.
>>
>>51796628
>in America.
What are you, a non-American? Probably a leaf, too.
>>
>>51796636
Yeah, but it makes his micropenis rock-hard.
You still need a microscope to see it, though.
>>
18. Otoyomegatari
Origin: Foreigner Traveler, Age: 22
Perks: Eye For Detail, Everywhere Has Their Own Way, A Rolling Stone, Doctor, Journeyman, Scribe, Calculator, Window To The Soul, Beauty Shines Through
Items: Period Wear, Travel Satchel, Abacus, Bathhouse
Drawbacks: So I Heard You Like Embroidery Motherfucker, Awkward, Marriage Proposals

I am a bathhouse-owner/doctor in the 19th century Middle East, my hobbies include meditation and embroidery, and I really wish people would get off my dick about marrying their daughters. I am a confirmed bachelor. We can still have sewing circles, though. This could be a nice vacation jump, if I play my cards right.

The bathhouse is a necessity with a growing number of companions. Install some toilets and I never have to worry about 9 people sharing a bathroom in those worlds without toilets.
>>
>>51796636
I don't think we've ever been under the impression that they aren't pathetic, but if you consider it frankly, most well adjusted people outside of 4chan would think of us the same way we think of them, so it's all rather relative.
>>
>>51796615
>someoneiswrongontheinternet.jpg
>>
>>51796647
>>kicking from wanking
>Clearly doing something right.
How does that mean we're doing something right, anon?
>>
File: _lsh29uKhB81qkki6ro1_.png (85KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
_lsh29uKhB81qkki6ro1_.png
85KB, 500x281px
Fist of the North Star
> Age: 11 [Rolled7]
> Location: Middle of Nowhere [Rolled1]
> Origin: Wasteland Inhabitant
> Native [Get a Freebie!]
> Desperate [Get a Freebie!]
> Fateless [-100CP]
> Bandit Gang [-100CP]
> Hokuto Ryuken [-300CP]
> My Heart is Open [-200CP]
> Keiraku Hikou [-100CP]
> Tenryuu Kokuu Hou [-100CP]
> Post-Apocalypse Outfit [Get a Freebie!]
> Grand Palace [-400CP]
> Canteen [Get a Freebie!]
> Young [+100CP]
> Blind [+200CP]

I was actually really torn between Hokuto Ryuken and Gou no Ken, but I figure Hokuto is more... unique? I don't know.

Alright! So, I'm blind, in the middle of a massive desert, but that's actually okay! Because I've got a warehouse I specifically geared to survive off of. I crossed the desert in Fullmetal Alchemist, and that was like my third jump. This is no problem.
Plus, I have the ability to see... with ki! And I've got a palace I can live inside, so this won't be... uh... won't be...
> It is located within a day's travel from your starting location this Jump
Uh.

... which... uh... direction is that again?
I don't think I can pilot my Spittle Runner like this.

God damnit.

I never found the palace.

>>51795397
> Slotting FotNS before Dragonball.
> I took Tenryuu Kokuu Hou.
> I probably ended up doing this at least once by accident.
> Actually, a recurring "I just wanna do this!" thing for me is stalemating Nappa so none of the Z-Team dies.
> I probably flashed my tits at Nappa.
FML.
>>
>>51796686
I don't think Nappa has enough brain cells to comprehend what would happen Konata.
>>
>>51796676
It's a joke about masturbation.
>>
>>51796571
>demon, I am contractually obliged to back Satan up
You are never going to move down the Infernal Hierarchy with an attitude like that! You need to weasel out of the Devil's contract to truly become a mover and shaker.
>>
>>51796615
Honestly, the fact that you have nothing better to do than harass us makes me feel a lot better about this. Shine on, you crazy diamond.
>>
>>51795446
>not wearing cloths that can withstand your chest experiencing explosive growth
The idea of a jumper taking a secret killing technique and later adapting it into a breathing technique to make your boobs look bigger is hilarious to me.
>>
>>51796714
He makes me feel quite a bit better about sinking my time into something that wouldn't be considered productive under any normal circumstance, that's for sure.
>>
>>51796686
>>51796695
"Strange. Konata's technique seems to rely on baring her chest. It seems like it can't be restrained by armor or clothing in order to work though...I've got it! Her chest must be her weak point! Next time we fight, I'll grab her chest so she can't use that technique!"
>>
>>51796768
Watch him just lurk and wait, trying to scan the power level of Konata's chest, convinced that it's some sort of alien.
>>
>>51796686
In fairness, people in DBZ get their shirts torn off so often I don't think that would be enough for them to realize you did anything special.
>>
>>51796686
Just say you took your training weights off. Your chest will be flat enough I bet he'll buy it, or he'll mistake you for a young boy.
>>
>>51796695
Nappa was actually the smart one.

>Hey Vegeta, Kakarot's kid is super strong and those humans look mostly saiyan anyway, let's rule over them and build a harem and repopulate the saiyans by making tons of halfbreeds.

>No fuck you Nappa, Dragonballs!

But in the end what did Vegeta end up doing? Fucking a human and making halfbreeds, and he was a better man for it. Nappa knew what he was talking about.
>>
>>51796844
>Just say you took your training weights off.
You've gotta pad your bra first if you're going to use that angle.
>>
>>51796860
Honestly between the two, calling Nappa the smarter one isn't much of a compliment. The Saiyans are hopelessly stupid as a race. They're the kind of folk that would probably pick a fight against the Culture just for the heck of it.
>>
>>51796166
Names not the same. Got any proof it's him?
>>
>>51796907
Let Nappa have this, anon. Just let him have his victory.
>>
>>51796919
Hey, Nappa is honestly one of the few guys I'd actually companion from DBZ, alongside Mr. Satan, Fat Buu and their dog. It's not like I hate the guy, he's just stupid as fuck.
>>
>Suggest that, instead of wishing back all the Namekians killed by Frieza and his men, they wish back all the Namekians killed by Frieza, his men, and Vegeta
>Study really super hard so you can create an extra set of dragon balls soon enough to revive everyone who'd already been killed by Nappa or Cell when Buu uses Human Extinction Attack
What else needs to be on the list?
>>
>>51796952
Do it manually instead of with wishes you lazy fuck.
Or you know just stop them from dying in the first place. It's not that hard.
>>
>>51796952
Mind control King Enma so he releases all the souls back to life instead of wasting your time on dragonballs.
>>
Extreme Morphing from Animorphs essentially states that "The most notable capability of any creature you morph into gets dialed to 11."
Would that apply to Alt-Forms also, so long as they aren't human?
>>
>>51796952
Prevent Buu from using his human extinction attack?

Also, add "Get Gohan to keep training after the Cell Games". Studying is important, but it would saved everyone a lot of time if he was trained up for the Buu arc. I doubt he would have been able to beat Buu without getting his potential unlocked, but it would have at least saved a bunch of lives with Gohan putting up a good fight.
>>
>>51796980
Did you morph into them? Because that's the defining factor.
>>
>>51796980
No, the notes explicitly mention that Alt-Forms are separate from morphs. Using an Alt-Form just changes your base form.

It might work if you somehow used shenanigans to acquire morphs of Alt-Forms, however, but it wouldn't work on them without morphing.
>>
>>51796980
No, and I'm pretty sure that "human" should be 'humanoid". At the very least, Marvel Mutants count as human.
>>
>>51795726
>And he said, even if I survived our next clash, he would have the spark eventually. For I was the treasure chest, and he would open it some day. One way or another, he would end my life.

... what an asshole.
>>
>>51797001
Fun fact, I heard somewhere that Marvel has legally argued that Mutants aren't humans. The reason being that there's some tax on toy imports, and for some reason the tax is less if the toys aren't humans.
>>
>>51796989
>>51797000
>>51797001
Thanks, I hadn't made it to the Notes section yet. I'll figure something else out.
>>
File: d383476.jpg (15KB, 169x200px) Image search: [Google]
d383476.jpg
15KB, 169x200px
>>51796844
> or he'll mistake you for a young boy.
... this is actually possible.

Not because of the requisite short joke, but because... I DID take "athletic" as my bodymod build. I always imagine my build tends towards, like, Videl. Or maybe Tatsuki from Bleach.

... doesn't make me happy about it, though.

>>51796860
Nappa was actually the KINDER one, bizarrely enough. He thought of things like, "We can use the Dragonballs to wish back our race!", he was sad when the Saibamen died because they were still living things on his side, and of course, he actually reached out to Vegeta and asked for help when Goku broke him.
Vegeta vetoed ALL of that.
In background materials, Nappa even expresses regret that King Vegeta died, and Prince Vegeta just does not give a fuck.

Nappa was a monster, but he still had a strong idea of who was on his side. He was loyal. Vegeta just didn't care.
I always thought that made it really jarring, then, when he shows up in GT, and Nappa is reduced to, like, barely sentient, just randomly attacking things with no dialog. I guess his time in HFIL really messed him up bad.

>>51796986
If you really want to stop Buu in his tracks, you should show up when he expells his evil "Dark Buu" side and then kick its ass or otherwise banish it before it can eat Fat Buu.
I don't even think anyone has any major powerups after that, other than maybe Gohan's Z-Sword training? So you wouldn't be screwing much up?
Maybe.
>>
>>51796952
If you have Super or GT as canon maybe mention how to achieve SSGSS or SS4 to deal with some of the more powerful enemies.
>>
Hey anons. I've been brainstorming ideas for Nocturne, and though I don't have an update just yet, I wanted to know if something like this would be kosher for a drawback reward (since most of my 600cp/800cp drawbacks tend to be mini scenarios). The idea is that you champion one of the three Reasons from canon, and that if you succeed and a new world is born, then from then on you'd have a power that's...sort of like that one perk from Evo that allows you to maintain control of your creations, but not? To explain, like the perk from Evo, the more influence you had in something's creation/nature, the more influence the reward has over them. Except instead of promoting loyalty, this instead promotes the Reason you strove for. So, lets say you championed Yosuga, the Reason that believes that the strong and beautiful should rule, right? Then, when you give someone a cyborg arm, they are influenced by the reward to have their actions and thoughts be along the lines of Yosuga. Outright creating something will have them follow Yosuga absolutely, not just mentally but biologically. If you were to create a planet and inhabit it with life, and then everything on the planet, be it nature or the living beings themselves, would follow the Reason of Yosuga. Am I making sense? Something like that is what I'm thinking of for the reward, but I wanted to ask if that's viable before I actually consider adding it to the jump once I get to drawbacks.
>>
>>51797141
>That wall of text
Well that just looks ugly.
>>
>>51797141
Well it doesn't seem broken if thats what you're asking.
Although it seems more like a detriment than a reward to me. Kind of stifles variety to have things always go the same way.
>>
>>51797170
Ah, I meant for it to be more something you could do, not something you had to do. Like, you could choose whether something uses the reward or not.
>>
>>51797170
Well presumably it would be optional and you could potentially refuse it, so at most it's a drawback that you just take for CP, like normal drawbacks?
>>
So, how exactly do Exalted names/titles work?
Do different kinds of Exalt have themes or something?
I found this:
http://www.voidstate.com/name_generator/
>>
>>51797405
Normally Exalts just call themselves whatever.
Plenty don't even bother changing their old names if they exalt.
Sure they could to get awsome name status, but it really isn't mandatory.

Abyssals are different in that they're given a really long edgy complex name to replace their old one since anyone calling them by their old name will cause resonance.
>>
>>51797405
Solar names usually suck their dicks.
Lunar names usually suck their animal dicks.
Dragonblood names usually sound like gibberish or suck their dicks.
Sidereal names are dumb flowery puns.
Abyssal names are overly long and gothic/emo
Infernal names are edgy and suck their dicks.
Alchemical names are robotic and flowery but don't suck their dicks as hard.
>>
>>51794632
Somewhere comfy to read a book.
A glass of iced tea and plate of still-warm snickerdoodles.
Friends who like me despite my flaws.
And just a touch of magic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lwaBmwMZJY
>>
>>51797454
So... just like IRL? How mundane.
>>
>>51797496
>a touch a magic
>Just like IRL
Anon...
>>
What's with S:tAS' weird drawback limit?

More importantly, which comics versions of Supes and Luthor are we talking with Brave New Metropolis? With over half a century of comics and different incarnations, that they're "at their comic book level of power and intellect" is unhelpfully vague. For that matter, the DCAU had several comics lines of its own. Is it referring to those?
>>
>>51794632
Love, peace and a world of friendly abominable monsters that have fantastical magic. A nice little house too.
>>
File: lietoobig.jpg (111KB, 568x960px) Image search: [Google]
lietoobig.jpg
111KB, 568x960px
>>51794632
I want godlike power to build a eutopic land where everyone has enough money to live comfortably and pursue their innermost desires.

... alright I also want to do stupendously cool shit with magic and wander the omniverse in my very own cosmic warehouse. I'm not a complete altruist, not even close.
>>
File: 3Ggh5ET.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
3Ggh5ET.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>51797565
Yes. There are plenty of magical things IRL, anon. Like the ocean fog slowly rolling in.
>>
>>51796574
Its possible, seeing as how I haven't spoken up since I asked about genophaging the Johj.
>>
>>51797638
Or the friends you made along the way.
>>
>>51795811
Hey...wait.... what about the Cloak of Levitation doodad? There's a lot of stuff there I want, but that's the main thing.
>>
>>51797565
I dunno, I've heard heroin is pretty magical…
>>
What are the best jumps for OC companions that don't involve something akin to growing them in a tube?
>>
File: 8aIU6qH.gif (387KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
8aIU6qH.gif
387KB, 269x270px
>>51797565
>>51797638
Jesus, was that ever the wrong picture.
>>
>>51797685
That's going to be in the Relic Customization table. I decided it would be best to shove all Relics there, like how I'm shoving the War Machine suit/Black Panther suit into the Armor section.
>>
>>51797688
Red jumps are pretty good for this.
>>
>>51797630
Is that actually from the show?
>>
>>51797688
Uh.. I'll have a go at answering if you can explain further?

captcha wants me to select all matching squares... it's the entire damn picture, is it trying to give me RSI?
>>
>>51797709
Yes. Yes it is.

The lines seem slightly off, but the idea behind it is real.
>>51797688
Overlord LN, I suppose. Fanatic loyalty is a big draw apparently.
>>
>>51797697
How does it feel to know that your arbitrary limitations caused such desperation that the thread accepted almost entirely unrestricted Exalted jumps to the drive?
>>
>>51797709
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRlF8Qnm0go
>>
File: reasons.jpg (111KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
reasons.jpg
111KB, 500x648px
>>51797716
Basically I'm super early in a chain and I want a character with a relatively specific background but can't find any jumps that I can rationalize it at all.

Female IJN soldier. I have reasons.
>>
>>51797697
Awesome. This is going to be fun, no matter how much rearranging of my chain I need to do.
>>
File: 1268801285838.jpg (26KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1268801285838.jpg
26KB, 853x480px
>>51797730
I dunno, how does it feel to be a little bitch who's insecure enough to enjoy blaming things on people who have no control over the situation?
>>
>>51797760
Why don't you tell me?
>>
>>51797773
How would she know how you feel, anon?
>>
>>51797748
Meant IJA, I've been researching WW2 ships a lot recently.
>>
>>51797697
I feel like your jumps are always ambitious in the best possible way.
>>
>>51797738
>>51797728
This really makes me wish Dr. Who was talked about more here. I'm sure there a lot of jumpers who could come up with some fun stories for him and their character.
>>
>>51797773
>no u
Wow.

Anon if you're tired just go to bed. We all get tired.
>>
>>51797748
Oh is that all. Ring Of Red, pick your desired arrival point in the timeline under Locations, then pick the first 100cp option in the Companions section.
>>
>>51797798
Possibly because the jump mandates how the Doctor acts. Also because if I wanted to explore a universe where death lurks around every corner, I could just go to SCP. At least I can actually gain something from my high-octane sightseeing.
>>
File: 1280299649496.png (1MB, 1101x779px) Image search: [Google]
1280299649496.png
1MB, 1101x779px
>>51797788
Eh, not really ambitious. I just have a habit of wanting to make sure my jumps have the right amount of bells and whistles on it.

>>51797773
Because laziness begets laziness and if you're going to make baseless claims while being lazy as fuck, then I don't see the need to reciprocate with anything other than that. Maybe if you put effort into saying something worth a damn.
>>
>>51797798
To be fair, the jump doesn't give much to work with. And before anyone starts accusing me of being the shitposter, just look at the jump. It's incredibly sparse. There are no backgrounds, drawbacks are "you do stupid things/are easily kidnapped/get mocked by everyone", and the perks could be from any jump. The only things that really represent the series is choosing which Doctor you are a companion for and which items you get. Look, I'm just saying, compared to most jumps we have, it's kind of skeleton.
>>
>>51797798
Honestly, Doctor Who is probably one of the few settings that would have been better off as a gauntlet.

The mandatory power loss would have cut 90% of the tech hoarding short, but hopefully would have let you pick up one or two pieces of tech.
>>
>>51797798
If the jump didn't try it's hardest to make things unfun then maybe we would.
Probably one of the biggest mistakes was making that one early.
>>
>>51797798
The Doctor isn't bangable. His cast of waifus is decidedly meh tier. There are all kinds of fiat locks on the jump, which is an artifact of its time, and the tech looks horrible. Sure, it may perform really well in certain areas but it just looks to slapped together.
>>
>>51797803
Well fuck me sideways, is this WW2 with robots? Sign me up.
>>
>>51797760
It's WW2 with robots and demon nazis if you take a certain drawback.
>>
>>51797853
>There are no backgrounds
Man, fucking... U.N.I.T, Torchwood, Shadow Proclamation. So much shit to draw on for interesting backgrounds. Sometimes I forget we even have a Doctor Who jump.
>>
>>51797870
Sort of. Depending on when you roll, it can also be a war between North and South Japan, backed by the Soviet Union and the United States respectively, with mechs, or a Bay of Pigs invasion with mechs. Also, if you take one drawback, it becomes WW40K.
>>
>>51797838
>>51797853
>>51797856
>>51797858
>>51797866
Oh yeah, I know the jump is barebones and the restrictions suck, but the setting itself is still fun.

I've been hoping someone would make a Torchwood jump but I don't think that's ever going to happen.
>>
>>51797856
Well, despite my aversion to gauntlets and being depowered, it would still actually be _safer_ overall given how dying (or worse) in a gauntlet just lets you Continue and just how fucking dangerous it is in the Whoverse, especially if you're anywhere/anywhen the Doctor tends to show up at.
>>
File: drwho what wat.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
drwho what wat.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>51797866
>His cast of waifus is decidedly meh tier.

Wat.
>>
>>51797907
Yeah, except the last couple seasons it's really gone down the shitter. IMO, of course.
>>
File: 1486351987894.jpg (25KB, 453x499px) Image search: [Google]
1486351987894.jpg
25KB, 453x499px
>>51797904
Thank you for telling me about this gift. It has everything I want.
>>
>>51797925
Anon, isn't it obvious? The Doctor himself is the best waifu in the show.
>>
>>51797496
I mean, I know it's not giant ironwood trees shaped like dongs, but it's the truth to me.
I thought I knew what I wanted when I started this.
But now I truly understand.
Except now there's no way off.
At least, not until the end.
So I make the best of it. Try to enjoy it for what it is, make new friends where I can, and hunt down those little moments I truly treasure.

>>51797688
Well, most of my Jumps so far allow you to make up OCs that you meet naturally through the course of your time in the world.

So: FLCL, Ogre Battle, Ring of Red, The Fifth Element, and Zootopia.

Crypt of the Necrodancer has an import option, but no OC option. It's a bit of a special case anyways.

/shill.

>>51797803
Oh, wow, beat me to it and everything. Glad to know someone else know that Jump exists.
Seriously, I love you Anon.

>>51797870
It's totally WW2 with diesel-powered mecha. But it's an alternate WW2. The "Locations" do a pretty decent job of explaining the "history" of the moment you'll be landing in. Just don't take that last Drawback without some serious punch in your pocket.

It's also a pretty neat game.
>>
>>51797730
Can you please not talk about Exalted? I don't know why we even considered allowing that shit on the drive.
>>
>>51797938
The curse of fatal death is not canon.
>>
>>51797951
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>51797951
HAH! That was bloody hilarious.

>>51797958
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do-wDPoC6GM
>>
File: Even Evil has Loved Ones.jpg (249KB, 950x700px) Image search: [Google]
Even Evil has Loved Ones.jpg
249KB, 950x700px
>>51797947
Hey Yoro, how are you liking the new Star vs episodes so far? It's pretty cool to see Toffee again, even if he's possessing Ludo. The next episodes promise suffering though, it seems. I'm hoping that Eclipsa ends up coming back and taking Star under her wing in the season finale.
>>
>>51797958
The only time there was ever a female doctor.
>>
>>51797969
This is the best thing I've ever seen.
>>
So are moonsilver tattoos something exclusive to Lunars? Could you learn how to give them to other people in one of the Exalted jumps?
>>
File: enhanced09q5r09qt06-4.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced09q5r09qt06-4.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>51797947
>Just don't take that last Drawback without some serious punch in your pocket.
>serious punch in your pocket.
Oh, Yoro, you know me so well. That has my name written all over it.
>>
>>51797998
You speak as if a waifu needs to be a girl.
>>
File: goddess nika 2.png (1MB, 1260x706px) Image search: [Google]
goddess nika 2.png
1MB, 1260x706px
>>51795726
Oh right, I forgot to post this exchange. Hang on. This Gilgamesh isn't...quite as much of a jerk (Or a creep) as the canon one.

“BENEFACTOR!” I yelled.

Time slowed to a stop.

My blue haired Benefactor danced up to me from somewhere out of my vision.

“Mmmmyes?” She asked.

“Care to EXPLAIN why you brought fucking GILGAMESH along?” I shouted at her, flinging my arms in anger.

“You’re too strong for Gabriel to be a threat. So I brought in an old friend! You were so funny and entertaining when Gilgamesh was bullying you back in Carnival Phantasm, so I offered him your Spark if he killed you~” She said, humming.

“...” I took a deep breath. “What the fuck. Now I have to deal with this jerk!”

“Ehh, this Gilgamesh isn’t quite so much of an asshole as the one in canon.” Benefactor said. “Even I have my limits.” She continued. “For one thing, this guy’s somewhat nicer. He wouldn’t listen to someone having a mental breakdown and just casually sip wine in response. He’d probably just get uncomfortable and leave. But you’d never really see him admitting that. Definitely not a giant creep either. He’s actually worthy of being called ‘chaotic good’ in some specific situations.”

“...Fine. I’ll let him fight me.” I said, sighing.

“Oh boy! Oh boy! I bet you two are gonna have LOTS OF FUN fighting each other!” Benefactor said, dancing right out of my vision.
>>
>>51797907
How should something like Jack's not dying shit be handled? A generic 1up, or not at all?

How about Owen's?
>>
>>51797947
>So: FLCL, Ogre Battle, Ring of Red, The Fifth Element, and Zootopia.

Ohoho! You did Fifth Element. Do you have any plans to do Valerian when Besson releases the film?
>>
>>51797998
>>51798011
Biomancy, son
>>
>>51798022
>Valerian
That looks so beautiful from what I've seen so far. I love his take on scifi.
>>
File: hedonist trolley.jpg (21KB, 720x429px) Image search: [Google]
hedonist trolley.jpg
21KB, 720x429px
>>51794632
I /want/ to explore the multiverse, to see the wonders of the cosmos and beyond. To have great adventures and reminisce upon them during great feasts, in halls seemingly crafted by nature herself. However, I'm /obligated/ to guide the worlds I visit to their best possible state and eliminate suffering when doing so wouldn't make them weaker. Pic entirely related.
>>
File: alignments.jpg (92KB, 736x573px) Image search: [Google]
alignments.jpg
92KB, 736x573px
>>51798012
Was your Benefactor perchance reading this pic upside down?
>>
>>51798053
>Scar
>Chaotic Evil
That is so wrong, I can't even put it into words.
>>
>>51798074
I suspect the pic isn't meant to be taken seriously, anon.
>>
>>51798074
The whole chart is wrong, tho.
>>
>>51798053
Lorewise, my benefactor is basically like...okay, she's...she's kind of like every single unfortunate thing that has a low probability of happening rolled up into one person. She's the bird shit that falls on your head, for example.

Really, the only thing "human" about her is her desire for amusement, and even then you could probably argue that "amusement" is something she would call reveling in someone that reflects her. She TRIES to understand humans, but she fundamentally cannot.

She only wears a human form because it's a good disguise to get her jumpers comfortable with her. In fact, my jumper hasn't really caught on to her truly alien nature yet.

tl;dr she doesn't fucking understand humans
>>
File: 484094061.gif (642KB, 400x231px) Image search: [Google]
484094061.gif
642KB, 400x231px
>>51797973
Funny enough, I suspected Toffee had a larger game plan ever since the last time we saw him. Though I have to admit I didn't expect him to take the route he did. I'm really curious how he managed it.

Honestly, I'm way more upset at Glossaryck's total ambivalence to who owns the Book of Spells. I mean, seriously, he seemed pretty cool up until then. But knowing that he really has no side and is only loyal to the person holding the book really pissed me off.

They are hinting very strongly at Eclipsa playing a major part sometime between now and the end of the season. Which would be interesting for a whole host of reasons.

Overall though, I'm really enjoying it. But they're raising more questions than they're answering at this point. I'm pretty much certain I'm going to have to wait until the end of Season 3 to make the Jump.

>>51798009
I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I always enjoy giving your name a good old nod.
I'm bad at this.

>>51798022
Yes I did indeed. It was a crime that movie went untransformed into a Jump for so long.
>Valerian
I didn't even know this was a thing until you told me about it.
The hype is real and looks beautiful. I /will/ definitely watch it when it comes out.
I'm not sure I'll leap on the chance to make a Jump for it though.
I've got a lot on my plate already. Half of it I've barely started.

>>51798053
Alignment is shit. SHIIIIIT!
And that one is particularly bad.
>>
>>51798124
Wow, totally doesn't sound like literally every "deconstructive" benefactor we've ever had, which is to say most of them. How utterly unique.
>>
>>51798018
I'd say just don't offer it at all.
>>
>>51798164
I never said she was original, anon.
>>
>>51798152
To be fair, Glossaryck also served Queen Eclipsa, though he looked somewhat disturbed. It could be that he's bound to the book, and that he has to obey whoever has it. After serving so many different people for so long, he's just stopped caring about who he served. The real question to me is how he knows Toffee.
>>
>>51794832
Hot diggity daffodil. Major upgrades for my steel ladies.
>>
>>51798200
I'm hoping that he's running some kind of long con. It might be like you say and he just doesn't care after serving so many people for so long, but I haven't seen many, if any, hints of that up until now. How he knows Toffee though... that'll be interesting to find out.
>>
>>51798277
Could be. Perhaps he's trying to find a way to escape being bound to the book, so he can be truly free. As for Toffee, I think he used to work for Eclipsa or something like that, since her wand showed up in one of the books he was reading, and since Eclipsa's chapter is what allowed him to possess Ludo.

Oh hey, that pic reminds me, will demons like Tom and Hekapoo be race option in that Star vs jump you're thinking of making?
>>
>>51798314
You might be right. If there's anything that could tempt him to betray Star and work for the evil side, it would be the chance to get unbound from that book. He clearly doesn't enjoy it.

Oh, yeah, totally going to include the Demon race as an option. Unless something changes between now and then, I'm even going to include a Hekapoo inspired Drawback where you have to spend two decades hunting down all her clones across dimensions. And then go back and do the rest of the Jump like normal. It will also be the only way to recruit Hekapoo as a follower.
>>
http://pastebin.com/juQzNtee
Story: New contribution to my list of favourite things among mushrooms, charities that do the opposite of their job, and depression. Amnesia. In this life, I was a young musician who wished that she could be important to people. Apparently, being a magical girl was important enough to count. On the plus side, I was still got good grades and a few friends. On the Magical Girl Side, I was a bit ahead in the Grief Fragment game, and I had a good number of contacts. I started to run into issues when I tried to start a Magical Girl Social Network. As it turns out, hiring a bunch of inexperienced Magical Girls to try and set up your Secret Website tends to end up in a ton of documents ending up in Government Hands. While I did manage to delete a good quantity of them, one Government Agent managed to find them before I could properly scrub the files. While he was a fairly inexperienced conspiracy theorist, his daughter was much more dangerous.
>>
>>51798349
>drawback with Hekapoo as a companion as a reward
I like the way you think, Yoro. And I'm totally using the Demon race option to throw the biggest party the Netherworld has ever seen.
>>
We fixed up the Decade Gauntlet/Endjump a bit, I'm pretty sure it can be considered complete after all we've done, but one last round of input would be grand.
>>
>>51798351
>She made a contract, and proceeded to very publicly reveal the existence of Magical Girls, and our dark conspiracy. My attempts to release information that would help our reputation didn’t help that much, and the Government immediately passed legislation requiring Magical Girls to Register. While I did manage to start an underground resistance, the vast majority of Magical Girls ended up registered or dead, and there were only so many Grief Fragments to go around. Of course, there were a lot more after the massive spike in grief caused an even larger spike in the Wraith Population. On the bright side, I met a girl while trying to fight a particularly nasty parade. She was cute, even if a bit too much of a perfectionist with her heroing. After about a year, we got married, but the Wedding was interrupted by Mulder Jr. While she was rather effectively fought off, we realized that staying in Japan might not be the best idea. Through a combination of theft, stealth, and magic, we immigrated to Canada. They were more Sympathetic to the people stopping Wraiths, and we promptly settled across the country. Having grown tired of all the stress, me and Sayaka withdrew from combat for the most part, and ran a small candy store for the rest of the Jump.
Replacement for Madoka?
>>
>>51798386
Digital Devil Saga.

>>51798370
>We can get Decade as a companion
That sounds awesome!
>>
>>51798370
>Want to take Kamen Rider stronger and journey through the decade
>But also want vizier and gate to the kingdom
What other perks let you travel around the local multiverse
>>
>>51798429
Doormaker from Worm.
>>
>>51798429
Gate Opener from Fire Emblem Heroes once I finish the darned thing
>>
>>51798429
Worm take a shot has a power for it, Neptunia has a perk for it but it has some hefty energy requirements, Rick and Morty has an item for it if you wanna meme, D&D magic can do it too but you're not gonna be finding any parallel worlds if the local cosmology doesn't support it.
>>
File: d8dab4068bbc40e86c88544559fa4c62.jpg (245KB, 1050x1610px) Image search: [Google]
d8dab4068bbc40e86c88544559fa4c62.jpg
245KB, 1050x1610px
>>51798370
This looks great! I haven't watched and Heisei-era Kamen Rider, but the premise looks like a ton of fun to write for and Jump though.

Probably won't go Spark mode unless I hit this a lot later than I expect to, but I like the option to let it not be an End Jump.

Well done indeed.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>51798399
Alright.
Rolls:
>Lovecraft
>EVO
>Ciel No Surge
>Danmachi
>Digital Devil Saga
>Worm
>Jojo
>CATastrophe
>>
>>51798370
Just a few questions, same as before:
So you get the Kamen Ride and Form Ride cards but no Final Form Ride, Final Kamen Ride or any of the Attack Ride cards? What about the Neo-Heisei era or Showa era Rider cards? Does the Strongest perk make cards/whatever input device for your Driver or can you just magically switch between? Can we get a Ride Booker and/or Machine Decader?

Otherwise it looks good. I like the fluff text.
>>
>>51798517
Time to visit Best Girl's jump!
>>
>>51798549
Parian?
>>
>>51798574
Well, in-universe Dragon is best girl, but I meant more that its Worm's jump, and Worm is best girl.
>>
>>51798370
I have no idea what I just read, but apparently I'm a kamen rider now.

Cool.
>>
>>51798370
Man, I hope I don't wind up having to use the K-Touch at any point. That thing would take for-fucking-ever to use for a jumper ("Pokemon Infamous Dungeon One-Piece Gundam Alchemist Siren Shifter Hollow Arthur Jedi Legend Hunter Marine Hive Titan Zerg Dohvakiin Anima Battlestar Banner Radd Jurassic..."). Still, this is a really cool jump. One question, though: Will my alternates have Final Kamen Rides? I hope the answer is yes, I want to see what ridiculous weapons or monsters each jump turns my alternates into.
>>
File: Wat.gif (451KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wat.gif
451KB, 500x500px
>>51798595
I still have no idea why this meme spread the way it did. Personally I blame uh...let's see...aliens? Is blaming aliens still cool?

Alien space whales are spreading memes on the internet.
>>
>>51798542
A) It's actually meant to be all those ride cards but it's really unwieldy to list them all out so I just called them the "Ride" cards. Just assume if the doc refers to the Ride cards it means all of them.
The NH-Era and Showa-era cards aren't going to be included in this cause there's no real way to integrate them into the Rider gauntlet without it becoming a massive feature creep

Kamen Rider Strongest shifts to fit the henshin items of whatever it eats, so it'll accept a Gashat for example the same way a Gamer Driver would if it ate one and you could use said Driver.
>>
>>51798008
They're exclusive to Lunars in the sense that half of their bonuses only apply to Lunars. You can GIVE them to anyone, but they don't do much and take up one of your motes regardless.
>>
>>51798626
Yeah, they have the full suite of Ride cards
I'm just lazy and didn't wanna list every variant out
>>
>>51798074
I know, right? How the fuck can you label Scar as anything but Lawful Good?
>>
>>51798621
Kamen Rider Decade was the tenth Heisei Kamen Rider series, and as such was one big tribute to the franchise. Decade was himself basically a jumper, going from alternate universe to alternate universe and acquiring Kamen Rider powers from each one. It started with the nine other Heisei series, but after they exhausted those they went to Showa-era stuff. It was one big love letter to the franchise, and while it had some issues with pacing it was still pretty cool. The other Rider in the jump's text is Diend, another dimensional traveler who traveled the multiverse to steal shiny things. So again, pretty much a jumper. Whereas Decade transformed into other Riders, Diend summoned copies of them to fight for him (it also initially seemed that he could only summon villains Riders, too, though that was eventually disproven). The jump lets you have both versions for your Decadriver, so that's pretty neat.
>>
>>51798666
Magnificent. For those not familiar with Decade, one of his abilities was that while fighting alongside another Rider, he could use the Final Form Ride card for that Rider to turn them into either a weapon or a monster. They physically bent and twisted into them like they were action figures with transformation gimmicks, it was kind of weird but cool. Then he'd either use their weapon form for a final attack or partner up with their monster form for a combo. It was a neat idea, and now we can do that with all of our jumps' alternates. I look forward to seeing what they turn into.

Here's a video of Decade's Final Form Rides, for inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf5QXybH1XI
>>
>>51798643
Part of it is that once a joke about a jumpmaker is formed and repeated enough, it never truly dies down. For example, DeSu is called DiSu because he accidentally spelled DivelSurvivorAnon backwards instead of DevilSurvivorAnon. And Heavens has a reputation for blowing up moons. Another part of it is that you have accidentally encouraged it from time to time with some of your comments, which are quickly taken out of context for the sake of the joke.

Finally, and this is the most important part, everyone just really likes you and your jumps. You do good work, so the joke lives on. Even Heavens got hit with the Best Girl joke before. So there's that.
>>
>>51798643
Because you are a nice and sweet person who we all like, and you're absolutely adorable to tease.
>>
>>51798691
>Blade Blade

Oh come one. At least try to be original.
>>
19. 80s Action Movie
Origin: Drop-In, Age: 28
Perks: Don't Look At Explosions, Old Age and Treachery, Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus, If It Bleeds
Drawbacks: Prop Weapons

Y'know, I've only had 1 kill so far, and it was goddamned Dio Brando, so I'd like to keep it that way. Which means I can be MacGuyver now, setting up traps and distractions while I mock Ruskies like it's going out of style. I have Old Age and Treachery, so my master thief skills are always up to snuff, thank goodness. The only thing I ever have to really fight is ninjas.

There are a lot of ninjas. Oh so many fucking ninjas.

>>51798643
>>51798694
>>51798705

Also, no girl is better than Worm, as Worm is the best.That's really something to take into consideration here.
>>
File: My one weakness.gif (350KB, 540x640px) Image search: [Google]
My one weakness.gif
350KB, 540x640px
>>51798694
>>51798705
>>51798762
Anons you'll make me blush. Why must you say nice things.

Honestly I've never minded playing along with it, it's all in good fun after all. But thank you guys. I feel bad for my lack of productivity at times and its easy to look at my stuff and only see all the things I could have done better. Thank you.

Not gonna lie for a stretch I felt like the Worm jump was a negative for the community with how all the endbringer and scion talk seemed to grate on people.

Still hesitant to really dig into the Worm update, I want to make it a lot better than it is and it's a hard thing to do when I don't want to change things too much.

I just want it to be good.
>>
>>51798691
Man, I still don't know what the fuck Kamen Rider even is.
>>
>>51798774
It's already good. And so is Evo and Swords and Sorcery. I had a blast with all of your jumps, and it was really fun going full Conan in S&S. Take your time, have fun with your work. You're a great jumpmaker, and a good person. Don't sweat it.
>>
>>51798691
>Hibiki is a music concert.

...What?
>>
>>51798691
...that's literally what I've been doing with Kurumu (Death Scythe), Akitsu (Death Scythe), Hyuuga (Armour and Vehicle and Mecha), and Kirishima (Unison Device).

This. Is. Glorious!
>>
File: cute-gif-wolf-pups-kiss.gif (625KB, 499x653px) Image search: [Google]
cute-gif-wolf-pups-kiss.gif
625KB, 499x653px
>>51798774
>that last spoiler
Worm Anon, you are good. Do not doubt this. S&S and EVO are both excellent proof of this. I only don't mention the Worm jump because the property has never held my interest, but considering how many people enjoy it, it must be good too.

>>51798784
Kamen Rider is love. Kamen Rider is life. Kamen Rider is friendship and fruit. It is betrayal and heartbreak. It is birthdays and amazons and insects. It is video games curing cancer. It is watch best friend go and cursing the villains who took them. It is hated foes saving the day, moon bases, finishing moves, mirror monsters, and raw desire. It is silly sound effects, singing belts, and final bosses.

Kamen Rider is what people need it to be... and much, much more.
>>
>>51798691
>Naruto me unfolds into a small ninetails wearing Susanoo armor I got both
>Power Rangers me unfolds into a Zordon-esque giant head
>Build Fighters me unfolds into a giant pair of nippers
>Dark Souls me turns into a literal bass cannon I took Dark souls fairly late and became the legend since I thought it'd be funny
>General Xianxia me threatens to literally unfold me if I even think about doing it to him

It's pretty hard to think of lots of unique forms for different versions of myself to transform into.
>>
>>51796907
Well except for certain average fighters who were BRILLIANT SCIENTISTS that thought of making fake moons.
>>
File: Pallad.webm (3MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
Pallad.webm
3MB, 710x400px
>>51798784
Spandex men using toy gimmicks to fight monsters also powered by toy gimmicks

And sometimes fight eachother

>>51798855
Hibiki was a very different show where the Riders, Oni, used instruments to fight youkai and stuff
>>
>>51796986
I dunno given that Gohan starts around where Vegeta is after the Cell Saga he could probably get strong enough to beat the crap out of Fat Buu. I mean he's stronger and more talented then Goku at that point. SSJ 3 is probably in the works if he keeps training.
>>
>>51798784
Depends on the show, but it's usually a delightfully silly but also somehow awesome show about a bunch of heroes wearing ridiculous outfights fighting the forces of evil and serving as fangs for the fangless. It's goofy, but it also can pull out some incredible moments, like the final battle of Kamen Rider OOO, with Eiji using Ankh's combo to destroy Dr. Maki once and for all with Ankh's soul fighting alongside him, ultimately ending in Eiji completely obliterating Maki and the Medals, ending the threat of the Greeed forever and saving the world. Especially since it's followed by a surprisingly touching conversation between Ankh and Eiji, with Ankh thanking him for everything he did for him, and saying that he was finally complete, with a soul to call his own.
>>
>>51798855
Kamen Rider Hibiki's theme was music. Every Rider's weapon turned into a musical instrument. Their finisher moves mostly consisted of jamming on the instrument form until the enemy exploded from the sheer power of rock. It was pretty great.
>>
>>51798932
SSJ3 is honestly a waste unless you're using it for a final blow. Too energy intensive and either Goku didn't bother or you just can't make it a resting form like you can 1,2,4,G,and SSG.
>>
>>51798948
>incredible moments
>not the final battle of Fourze
>not Wizcade
Those are some of the best parts from Phase 2 Heisei.
>>
>>51798955
I got the impression Goku had just unlocked it when he used it against Buu. Like he had barely had time to train in it yet or something. Besides it was bad for Goku mostly because it burned time he had left on Earth more then anything.
Also I refuse to believe Gotenks would be a better fighter then a trained Gohan.
>>
>>51799007
If I had to put it in words, it's more like Gotenks has that killer instinct that Gohan does not have / is actively fighting.
>>
>>51798988
Fourze's final battle was amazing, especially the "That's why today...we are graduating Ama High from your control!" line, but I admit that I haven't seen Wizard, so I can't really comment on that.
>>
Next round of WIP.

Changelog:
Most companions given 400cp plus perks.
3 more drawbacks, drawback cap raised to +900cp due to the reasonable objection that there's more stuff in this version.
Design Child now '300cp, Human Only'.
Added Hidden Base item.
Nanomaterials body now 100cp.

>>51795520
>Could I get a vessel like I-401 after her upgrades with the Heavy Fleet of Fog ship option?
After the upgrade with Hyuuga's cannon? Yes.
After the upgrade with Takao's nanomaterials? Yes.
After upgrade with Yamato's stuff? No. That puts you on par with Yamato-class vessels and is not available for cp. Nothing stopping you doing that upgrade yourself, however.

>>51796021
>Second, is this kinda like shipgirls or something?
Kinda. They're AIs in control of the ships rather than being "ship spirits" or something.

>>51795578
>Is there anything stopping a Fog ship from just forming a mental model any time they want? I mean their "real body" is the union core right?
Not really, though the cores themselves must have a maiden plug-in, and meet a minimum processing power requirement - many of the destroyer-class ships don't have mental models for this reason.
>>
>>51799007
He's not. Gotenks was still having some issues against Super Buu, despite him holding back, where as Gohan was outright smacking him around.
>>
>>51798806
>>51798880
Thanks Anons. Have a preview of Cyberpunk capstones.

Seed of The Singularity (600cp, Discount Gearhead): They say that the future begins with an idea, but that’s not true. It begins when you make an idea reality. You’re not just someone that is content to fiddle the technology that’s already there, you’re one of the minds that could shatter everything we thought we knew. Your ability to innovate and invent is awe inspiring, doing the work of years in scant months. What you piece together in your lab to test a concept would count as a production model to anyone else, and your actual finalized designs are nothing short of pure brilliance. This applies just as well to actual discovery, burning through fields of testing and examination with incredible speed. Your work alone could build the entire future if you had the resources, and if you can survive the people who would kill for the things you can make.

Transhuman Protocols (600cp, Discount Gearhead): The things we could do if only every advance wasn’t riddled with unseen dangers and hidden consequences. If they’re smart they’ll listen to you. You can take any technology or procedure that you understand and figure out the flaws, pitfalls, and unintended or negative consequences, and as long as you put in the time you’ll figure out how to get past them. Whether it’s ensuring cybernetic augments don’t result in lethal rejection from the body, a gene-modification doesn’t make the body eat itself from the inside out with cancer, or that a device to transfer a mind is the same person that went in and not just a copy, you’ll find a way. The future is an uphill battle, and there won’t be time to make it if you spend it stumbling.

As usual still a WIP, but let me know what you think.
>>
>>51799081
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pusZXECS0mM
I can't believe I've had to post this twice in the same thread. Damn you, jumpmakers!
>>
>>51799047
I was literally just making my build just now Myrmidot.

Ah well. Updates ftw!

By the by, the jump reads so much better now, there's quite a bit of meat in everything. Great job!

I'll let you know if I pick up on anything screwy.
>>
>>51799096
>Spoiler

Well clearly your erection is like the Hulk's rage, there is no limit to it.
>>
Question for the Overlord (series) jump. The perk abyss magic, falls under the magic caster discount yes?
>>
File: I'm happy.gif (377KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
I'm happy.gif
377KB, 500x291px
>>51799081
No problem, Worm. Looks really good so far! These perks will be perfect for my mad scientist build, though I'm also curious about the A.I. capstones. Looking forward to more of your amazing work!
>>
What jumps have hammerspace technology?
>>
>>51799125
Minecraft has Inventory of Steve. Gives you 36 Minecraft-style inventory slots, including a 9-slot hot bar. Love it.
>>
>>51799081
Once again, you make a jump that is going to torture me deciding what capstones to buy. So much good stuff, here. I really like Transhuman Protocols, the ability to make sure that technology doesn't go wrong is kind of a huge ability to have. It's useful anywhere, but in the cyberpunk genre it's downright subversive. I love it.
>>
>>51799108
>Well clearly your erection is like the Hulk's rage, there is no limit to it.
I think that's probably true of more than a few Jumpers.

>>51799125
Worm
Rick and Morty
Marvel Comics jump
DC jump
Borderlands (though this is more of a 'digitization' thing, where they somehow transform objects into data or energy)
Minecraft
>>
>>51799047
Is This Is Our Carnival a permanent process?
>>
>>51799007
Yet Goku is shown to still have the same problems with SSJ3 in Super.
>>
>>51799179
It lasts as long as you want it to, but is reversible. I'll add that in the notes.
>>
>>51799125
The 100 CP drop in perk for Minish cap gives you hammer space, it weighs you down like you are carrying it but otherwise you can bull as much stuff out of thin air as you can gather.
>>
>>51799096
>>51799120
I await your CP anons.

>>51799157
That's partially the idea. Often the technology in cyberpunk isn't changing the world because it's in the hands of the wrong people or being used irresponsibly, which if you look at the perks is one of the big issues on top of needing resources.

The genre itself thrives on railing against the status quo, so I figure some subversion would be necessary in perks in order to represent a Cyberpunk character.

Well, aside from Megacorps having the tools to specifically set up the kind of dystopic exploitative systems that the genre thrives on. But they can be turned towards equally positive ends as long as the Jumper isn't a dick. Which is just as subversive.

Fight the power anon. You know you want to.
>>
>>51799125
You could probably kludge together something good from Halo Slipspace tech.
I mean, the Forerunners managed to stuff a 1 AU Dyson Sphere into something the size of a yoga/exercise ball.
>>
>>51799100
...urgh, this is much more difficult than I first thought.

I'm gonna need to step back and think this through, because I think I might literally need to make a new Jump just to take everything I really do want to take.
>>
>>51799198
I assume the Drop-In perks are geared towards fighting against dystopic regimes and inspiring hope in people who have long lost it? Those are always classics.
>>
>>51799114
>doublechecks jump
Yes.
>>
>>51799228
No descriptions yet but if you want to see what I'm aiming for them to do.

There is Always Tomorrow (600cp, Discount Drop-In): Bringing hope to people both on a personal and a mass scale and spreading it like wildfire, making people believe that things can change and get better, and motivating them to pursue a better tomorrow.

Fall of the Neon Gods (600cp, Discount Drop-In): The opposite of Megacorp's culture wars. Dismantling societal engineering, mass media brainwashing, and negative and harmful cultural/societal constructs.

Still trying to find the sweet spot, but the parallels and interplay with Megacorp's main toolset is fun.
>>
>>51799279
Oh, now those look really good. Those'll be great for 1984 as well.

THERE ARE STILL HEROES LEFT IN MAN!
>>
>>51799181
Goku kinda sucks at training during peace time, to be honest. Like, Raditz almost mops the floor with him, yet by all accounts there was nothing holding him back from getting up to that level on his own. Raditz doesn't know any special techniques or forms or anything. He's just kinda strong.

For that matter, in between Buu and Super, he basically has zero advancement. It really seems like he only gets his ass in gear when he's specifically trying to prepare for a strong opponent. The rest of the time, it honestly seems like he's kindof half-assing it.
I mean, that's not even mentioning how he gave the Cell games a pass, because "nah, Gohan's got this". He doesn't try to get stronger as a backup, or for support. He really just decides to whiff because he thinks his son will do the job for him.
He's basically just doing this for fun.

Not to mention that SS3 ends up outclassed by fusion in the Buu saga, and by godmode in Super. Whereupon there's not a lot of reason to keep using it.
It's basically just the cool upgrade that nobody uses.
>>
>>51799125
The Gamer has an inventory which is both really large and freezes the items in time.
>>
>>51799125
Pokemon. They have all kinds of compression tech even if it's mostly used on wildlife. Mass to data is broken for storage purposes.
>>
>>51799125
Animorphs has a thing where it stores excess mass when morphing in Z-space. You could probably adapt it to create some form of hammer space tech.
>>
>>51799295
He IS retarded.
>>
>>51799125
There's Lyrical Nanoha if you can reverse engineer the magitech that the Devices use to store their equipment when they are in stand by mode.
>>
>>51799081
Also Sherlock Holmes is good too, even if people, myself included, sometimes forget it was one of yours.
>>
File: IMG_0921.jpg (83KB, 518x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0921.jpg
83KB, 518x435px
Jumper, what simply stops you from hiding in the Warehouse for ten years when things go to absolute shit?
>>
>>51799757
A general desire to hold up my end of the contract and a lack of confidence in my ability to be entertaining for several years alone in my warehouse.
>>
>>51799757
My own sense of adventure, mostly. And my Benefactor's will.
>>
>>51799757
The last desperate hope that I can do something, anything, to make it better.
>>
>>51799047
Would you consider this build-ready or should we wait for a next version?
>>
>>51799757
It's because I kinda don't have one?

House-ruled the Warehouse Supplement out, among others, the closest thing I have to that now is a barebones version of The House of Mystery (called, The House), but because I (again) house-ruled it to oblivion, it doesn't have all its bullshit aside from the cross-dimensional travel and Cosmic Warehouse-like shenanigans (doors/portals to it). So, it's not nearly equipped enough to survive a lot of "things go to absolute shit" scenarios just yet.

So yeah. It's me. It was always my fault I can't run and hide in my warehouse.
>>
>>51799843
I hope it's build ready, I'm almost done with my build.

And boy, was it ever a tough one.
>>
Any news on Kaleid Illya jump ??
>>
>>51799295
>Goku kinda sucks at training during peace time, to be honest. Like, Raditz almost mops the floor with him, yet by all accounts there was nothing holding him back from getting up to that level on his own.
Gee it's almost like there was absolutely no reason to get stronger anymore after beating up literally all the big bads on his planet, which as far as he knew was all there was to fight.

>It really seems like he only gets his ass in gear when he's specifically trying to prepare for a strong opponent.
It's almost like having a goal to work towards helps a whole fucking lot with training. It's like after beating the supposedly strongest being in the universe he didn't expect to be going up against something even stronger made in a lab using him and the old strongest thing as a base among other beings, and then something even stronger than that years later.

>I mean, that's not even mentioning how he gave the Cell games a pass, because "nah, Gohan's got this". He doesn't try to get stronger as a backup, or for support. He really just decides to whiff because he thinks his son will do the job for him.
He had absolute confidence in Gohan's power to kill Cell, which wasn't misplaced in the slightest. Gohan definitely had the power to kill Cell, then he got cocky and fucked up.
>>
>>51799951
Goku is your childhood hero, yeah?
>>
>>51799965
Nice counter argument famalam.
>>
>>51800002
It wasn't trying to be one.
>>
>>51800014
Yeah, I bet you weren't.
>>
>>51799951
Anon, maybe you should take Goku's dick out of your mouth long enough to pay attention to what the conversation was about.

The topic was, "Isn't SSJ3 a useless form?", and another anon said that it was probably just that Goku hadn't trained enough to master it. Then a third anon started talking about Goku's training habits and how they probably relate to that.

Nobody's insulting your husbando. Except now because you revealed Goku is your husbando.

Your husbando is shit.
>>
>>51800031
Reminder that Piccolo is Gohan's real dad.
>>
>>51794632
I want to be a hero.
>>
>>51800031
Nah, Goku is just okay. Wasn't paying attention to the conversation but I saw shitty points and refuted them, because they were shit.
>>
>>51800039
It's sad when the guy who kidnapped you and abused you in hopes of turning you into a weapon to use against your family winds up being a better father figure than your actual dad.
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
[Fist of the North Star]

Drawback: Infamous, Fated Foe (1400)

Man of Hokuto, age 33 (1100)

Rolled Middle of Nowhere

Keiraku Hikou (Free)
Tenryuu Kokuu Hou (Free)
Hikou Fouji (1000)
Suieishin (900)
Touki no Aura (700)
Hokuto Shinken (500)
Hokuto Ujouken (200)
Medicine (Free)
Omae wa mou shindeiru! (100)
Companions ImportX2:
-Basphomy: Wasteland Inhabitent, Native (Free), Desperate (Free), Gou no Ken (300), Hokuto Ryuken (0)
-Sunny: Man of Hokuto, Keiraku Hikou (Free), Tenryuu Kokuu Hou (Free), Hikou Fuuji (500), Hokuto Shinken (300), Hokuto Sonkaken (0)

Y'know, when you think about the whole Hokuto succession thing is kind of fucked. You either become the absolute best, or your master makes it so you can't wipe your own ass for the rest of your life. In fact, I probably got literally kicked out of the temple for pointing out just how fucked this shit is.

Except for Toki. Toki's cool like that. Which is why he gets a taste of this bottled healing goddess blessing! Enjoy your new lease on life, buddy.

In fact, you know what I'm going to do in between bouts of sorcerous terraforming? I'ma train my OWN line of Hokuto practitioners. And by "my own line" I mean "martial arts training is now mandatory for my new world order", and by "train" I mean "Space Karate cybernetics". My theomechanical cyborg martial artist medical nanomachine peddlers will be CIVILISED and UTILITARIAN, thank you very much. All personnell will be instructed, if they have a choice between duelling for the honor of their school or finishing rigging up that magitech weather controlling satellite, to finish building the damn satellite before avenging their honor in their free time.

On the upside, Malfean plants grow great in radiation. Which hopefully means I can convince Raoh I am NOT, in fact, building an army by having my disciples periodically frolic through the metal meadows picking brass flowers.

>>51800031
I mean to be fair, I can't think of a non-shit husbando in DBZ.
>>
>>51800121
To be fair, Piccolo is kind of a natural savant at child rearing and Goku is dead or lost in space for much of Gohan's childhood.
>>
>>51800149
Adult Gohan?
>>
>>51799902
Still working on it. Just lost a bit of progress when my computer shut down but made a bit more than last time.
>>
File: road trip.jpg (420KB, 957x644px) Image search: [Google]
road trip.jpg
420KB, 957x644px
>>51800149
Vegeta is decent if a bit tsundere.
He's also taken, but that's besides the point.
>>
File: 29075.png (53KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
29075.png
53KB, 225x350px
>>51800201
> Watched the latest dub episode of Super today on Toonami.
> Beerus smacks Bulma unconscious.
> Vegeta proceeds to flip the fuck out while screaming, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BULMA?!?!"
> Prepares to take on Beerus despite being radically outclassed.
I gotta admit. I thought that was really sweet.

>>51800149
I WISH I knew what half of those words you just said mean.

Uh. As someone who hasn't actually watched Fist of the North Star, is there anything I should be aware of?
>>
File: yORtXdY.gif (6MB, 535x300px) Image search: [Google]
yORtXdY.gif
6MB, 535x300px
>>51799843
That's kinda up to everyone else whether there are any changes they think should be made.
I think it's a̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶n̶i̶v̶a̶l̶! build ready, though.
>>
>>51800282
>Uh. As someone who hasn't actually watched Fist of the North Star, is there anything I should be aware of?
Its mad max with kung-fu that explodes people, don't let them get close to you.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2000x1340px
>>51800282
For what it's worth, most of the translate to "you're REALLY good at countrolling chi and pressure points"

Okay so basically the average mook in the post-apocalyptic wastes is like one of those guys from Mad Max right? Some them are huge, mutant monsters-think Berserk, but /ostensibly/ not supernatural.

The Hokuto practitioners, and anyone in their level? They're superhuman, and mow them down like chumps.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yqbAnkBekqI

The guy on the cross is Kenshiro. He's the protagonist and a total goodie two-shoes who weeps over the dudes blocking his way to save everyone by beating up all the bad guys. He's absolutely vicious with the truly unrepentant, but sheds a tear over a lot of otherwise ruthless and powerful martial artists who have their humanity awakened through a massive beating. On his journey, he beats up pretty much all of the evil martial artists. He also gathers a fan club of talented people nowhere near his league but generally pretty strong in their own right by being such a nice guy.

That massive dude in the helmet is Raoh. He believes only might can enforce order and his martial art reflects this-he can use his chi to punch a hole through a skyscraper. He's Kenshiro's rival, and a warlord who spends most of the series vying for power with another warlord called Souther (who practices a different style but is roughly on his level). Later he captures Kenshiro's waifus and learns the true meaning of friendship/sadness. Also, the Hokuto style's ultimate technique.

The Jesus-like fellow is Toki. He's an expert Chinese medicine man, formerly a better martial artist than Ken & Raoh before he got radiation sickness and dies fighting Raoh because of a promise thy made to each other for him to stop Raoh if he ever became evil.

The series ends with the two of them fighting. Then they have a big man hug, and having learned said technique Raoh sacrifices his life energy to apparently heal the world.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 1328x585px
Also WOW that is an important typo.

WAIFU. Singular, not waifus. Kenshiro is singularly monogamous to this gal called Yuria who is allegedly also a super talented martial artist. But spends most of her time being captured in another castle by the current BBEG.
>>
>>51799047

Chain snippet:

> Slowly waking up in a dark moonlit dorm room
Man, that was some shit, what with Queen Himiko, the Cult, that fucking island. At least I managed to help Lara out. Anyways, now where did I wak-
> A buzzing from the door intercom
"Psst! Chris! Come on, Gunzou's back! We gotta go!"
Well, won't this be interesting

>> Location:
Yokosuka City (50)

So what's going on?
"We're going on a trip!"

>> Background:
Crewman

Oop! That was close.
"Tell me about it, the patrols have been stepping up since he vanished with I-401. Come on, this way!"

>> Age and Gender:
17 year-old Male (50)

> Various grunting and climbing noises.

>> Perks:
Naval Academy Graduate [Navigator] (Free)
Smooth Sailing (Free)
Good News, the Limiter's Totally Busted! (100)
Repel Borders (100)
Mecha Fetishist (200)
The Third Side (200)

Wait, I-401?
"Yup!"
Captured Fog Submarine?
"Yup."

>> Companions:
N/A

Wait, I...
"There it is!"
> It's a dinghy and the moment we are all jump in it moves on its own heading to a small hidden alcove that's impossible to access on foot

>> Items:
Greenhouse Garden (50)
Union Core (100)
Melon Plant (50)
Nanomaterials Sieve (100)

> There waiting for us was Chihaya Gunzou and the mental model that would become Iona, he's smiling warmly, though he looks at me rather curiously as we climb on to the sub
I got dragged along
"I figured that might be the case."
"He was transferred last week, he's a Navigator and he's been writing his own algorithms."
How did you-
"Gossip~"
Urgh

>> Drawbacks:
N/A

> Gunzou chuckles at this
"Iona, what do you think?"
"Accessing Academy records. Christopher Hill, son of Norman and Yuuki Hill, based in Hokkaido RnD Division. Joined the Naval Academy, found to have an affinity with Navigation, transferred to Yokosuka a week ago."
...okay, that was awesome, but a little scary
"Come on then everyone, we've got a world to change. You too...Christopher?"
Sure, why not. Call me Chris, Captain. So, I have a few ideas about...
>>
File: 1339017893229.png (37KB, 749x428px) Image search: [Google]
1339017893229.png
37KB, 749x428px
>>51794632
Power can give you the rest.
>>
>>51800371
Does the Locked drawback also affect companions, and does it include passive or non-hostile abilities (like redirecting shots with portals or a passive techbane field)?
>>
>>51800580
Ah, yeah for 300cp it will affect your companions.
But it doesn't lock passive/non-hostile abilities.
>>
There are ways to give magic systems, with perks in SMT, JLD, FF6 and more doing so, but are there any perks for you to gain magic systems?
>>
>>51800663
Thanks myr.
Your jumps are awesome.
Gatecrashing Module when?
>>
File: X.jpg (326KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
X.jpg
326KB, 900x1350px
Here's chapter one of the "Jumper vs Jason" writefagging that I mentioned a while ago: http://pastebin.com/iEBv4RmP
>>
>>51800786
Thank you.
Gatecrashing will be done when it's done. There's nothing else on my priority list now, so hopefully I can finish it soon.

>>51800873
Ow. That's some nice writing.
>>
File: Jasmine.jpg (52KB, 445x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jasmine.jpg
52KB, 445x600px
>>51794632
Love. And worship.
>>
>>51800873
Oh, and don't be afraid to critique my writing. I don't really write stories that often, so it would be helpful for me.

Here are some powers from Batman:

Yellow-Skinned Wacky-Man- After a bit of a mishap, possibly involving a chemical bath and just a spritz of the Joker's laughing gas, you've gained superpowers. Your strength, speed, and agility are far greater than any normal human, and your senses and perceptive ability are to the point that even Batman couldn't sneak up on you. Yellow skin and green hair optional. Fortunately, your mind is intact, despite this drastic change to your physiology. (600 CP, discount Drop In)

Animal Hybrid- Less Batman, more Man-Bat; you may have been spliced with animal DNA, or maybe you've been subjected to some sort of ritual that has warped your body, or maybe you just have some sort of mutation that makes you resemble an animal. In any case, you're effectively half-man, half-whatever-animal-you-choose, be it a bat, crocodile, wolf, whale, or even something like a shrimp or fly. Whatever you choose, your new body is stronger and more durable than a regular human, though the degree to which this is true will depend on which animal you choose. You can transform too and from this new form at will, though the process takes several seconds to complete; you can also choose to make it permanent and shave 100 CP off the price, form-locking you for your stay here. Post-Jump, this becomes an alt-form. (400/300 CP)

>>51801005
Thanks, myrmidont!
>>
File: exalted.jpg (10KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
exalted.jpg
10KB, 266x190px
What was the name of the perk that let you remain yourself no matter what you were transformed into? I think it was fairly recent.
>>
>>51801198
Heart of a child from narnia?
>>
So I'm about to do the Youtube jump. Last thread someone mentioned Autonomous sensory meridian response videos. I looked it up. Basically cute girls whispering to the camera and smacking their lips.

How many views can I expect to get from doing that? And what perks would help?
>>
>>51801198
There's something like that in Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare.
>>
File: image.jpg (325KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325KB, 1191x670px
>>51801198
Hmm. Ya COULD be talking about either I Am What I Am, And Always Will Be from Innstrad.

Or I Rather Enjoy This Form from Chrono Trigger.

Or the capstone-boosted I Am No One's Tool from Fate/Stay Night.

Or Know Your Place, Mongrel! from Fate/Zero.

Or Anon, It's You! from Robocop

Any of those ring a bell?
>>
>>51801281
Do you have any hypno voice perks?
>>
>>51801292
I got Voice of the Lorelei from a Fate jump, and some stacked beautiful voice.
>>
>>51801309
You will do great, slso try doing some voice acting script work.
>>
>>51801322
Oh that's clever. If I do a cult cartoon or two my viewership will skyrocket. I don't wanna to the pony thing but maybe... Avatar or something?
>>
>>51801326
Get in on an Abridged series.
>>
>>51801326
The jump starts in 2007. You could star in Wakfu, Batman BatB, Clone Wars, The Spectacular Spider-Man..
>>
>>51801322
>>51801412
>>51801407
Thanks for the advice!
>Abridged series
Are those legit popular? I've never seen one. Also I'm looking for a cute female role. Not sure what would fit the bill.
>>
>>51801433
You could be the Police Girl.
>>
>>51801442
You mean big titty police girl.
>>
File: 1466947975305.png (509KB, 800x689px) Image search: [Google]
1466947975305.png
509KB, 800x689px
>Reading Fist of the North Star jump
>Oh, Hokuto no Ken sounds cool, I'll take that!
>Watch some videos of it in action to see what it's like
>See what it does to victims
I don't wanna use Hokuto no Ken anymore.
>>
>>51801433
Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgnIjJexut4
>>
>>51801412
Damn it 2007 is too late for Avatar.
I have this dumb idea of voicing Korra on LoK and use my influence/hypnotism to make it a better show...

>>51801507
Thanks YJ. This is actually really funny, I like it so far.
>>
>>51801523
No problem. Also...

>using your powers for good
I approve.
>>
>>51801523
voice martian girl in YJ
>>
File: miss_traitor.jpg (176KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
miss_traitor.jpg
176KB, 1600x900px
>>51801612
Not popular enough bro.
>>
>>51800873
Owwwch. Nice writing, and given this is chapter one, nice cliffhanger. What jump on the drive is this, btw?
>>
>>51801771
Horror Movies, using the "Composite World" option in the notes sections.
>>
>>51800873
Who's the guy who showed up at the end? Michael Myers? Leatherface?
>>
Other than color scheme whats different about the various creepypasta jumps?
>>
File: Mike-Myers-Austin-Powers-1-.jpg (32KB, 349x302px) Image search: [Google]
Mike-Myers-Austin-Powers-1-.jpg
32KB, 349x302px
>>51801850
Austin Powers baby yeah.
>>
File: Elias-Voorhees.jpg (162KB, 410x591px) Image search: [Google]
Elias-Voorhees.jpg
162KB, 410x591px
>>51801850
I'm borrowing a bit from the comics, but it's meant to be Elias Voorhees, Jason's dad.

>>51801863
Nothing.
>>
>>51801863
That's pretty much it. Some people had trouble reading white on black, so the author made a black on white version.
>>
I asked a while ago, but I'm still having trouble conceptualising what the skill God Slayer is like at a fight.

I get that it increases damage, but how? According to the canon user's entry it's actually her being so badass the badasssery became part of her legend. So is it actual fighting prowess that increases the damage, or something like DETERMINATION that treats gods like the monsters in Undertale? Also, what's the difference it brings at EX rank compared to A? I doubt it's "flick a rubber band at a god to rip him apart".
>>
>>51801904
From what jump? We have at least 2 god slayer perks/skills.
>>
>>51798370
>The optimal strategy for the Connect route is to find a slice of life self with a "make friends easily" perk first and shank them
>Then befriend everyone else
I had that thought and now I'm sad.
>>
File: 54 cakes.png (322KB, 325x879px) Image search: [Google]
54 cakes.png
322KB, 325x879px
>>51798008
Well, technically anyone can get them. They just don't do much of anything for non-Lunars.

Though you need to be a tattoo'd Lunar in the first place to learn the charm to give them to people, instead of spending a lot of time making them from scratch as a complex artifact.

So... technically you /can/ learn to make them in any Exalted jump, as a standard Artifact. But you'll only be able to tattoo Lunars, and it'll take months to do instead of the few days at most the charm requires.

>>51797439
Sburb, sorta, with the Captchalogue cards? Not sure if that's tech.
>>
>>51801904
You do more damage to gods then you do to others. This isn't exactly an uncommon effect dude. What you having so much trouble seeing? Where you normally 50 points of damage, now you do 60 points to gods instead. In realer terms, when you hit a divine being, they get hurt more then they normally would from your attack.
>>
>>51801956
Huh... that was supposed to be for >>51799125
>>
is the sword and sorcery jump suppose to be based on a particular setting?
>>
>>51801986
Its a generic of things like conan.
>>
>>51801904
Just about to go to bed, like immediately after this cause I'm tired as heck, but I can give a quick answer.

You deal more damage then you otherwise would to divine beings. It's not being better at fighting them it's just that you're better at hurting them. Think of it like pokemon type match ups. Your attacks are super effective against Gods and thus get a boost in damage, making them hurt more then they normally would against Gods. If you hit one and it'd normally break one bone, maybe it breaks two. Pretty straightforward.

At EX I'd imagine it'd be adding a +++ to the amount of damage you do, rather then the one + of B rank. Maybe a little higher. Before you ask, no, I don't know what exactly that + is meant to translate to either. Given her only appearance is in GO and thus gamified, there's really no way to get good examples. I'd imagine at the least that each plus would be a significant boost to the damage you deal.
>>
>>51801986
Sword and sorcery movies, books, comics, and cartoons.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2hjCYkWUWA

I was wondering if there was enough content in this to get a Jump, with 4chan Drawback? Joking aside saw the recently and remembered being around when it came out... Jumpchain is fun guys let's celebrate that!
>>
>>51801286
I think it was this one. But I swear that there was a similar perk in a more recent jump.

Something among the lines 'you get transformed into a cat, but even if you have a cat brain you can still think as a human'.
>>
>>51802004
Val, can multiple companions imported use the Demi-servant option in the same jump?
>>
>>51802101
Is that a Lunars game of exalted?
>>
>>51801751
>miss_traitor
Eh?
Thread posts: 443
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.