[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What type of set do you think amonkhet is gonna be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-02-18-16-51-18--769273422.jpg (7KB, 336x144px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-18-16-51-18--769273422.jpg
7KB, 336x144px
What type of set do you think amonkhet is gonna be?
>>
>>51791360
Terrible
>>
>>51794016
This.
>>
5 color tribal with a focus on jank legendaries
>>
>>51791360
A big flashy, retarded leadup to Bolas himself jobbing against the Jacetice League.
>>
It will probably have there's already a thread for this you fucking retard are you incapable of browsing the catalog for 5 goddamn seconds?
>>
Power creepy Planeswalker wank
>>
>>51791360
Well, the last block was an artifact block, so this one is going to be a multicolor block. After that will be a half-baked top-down block, then an artifact block and the cycle repeats.
>>
>>51795512
Can you really have a multicolor block anymore when every single set contains all ten color pairs?
>>
>>51794016
FPBP
>>
>>51794016
What >>51795547 said.

Probably a very minor artifact theme to tie in with AER, also since gods are a big part of Egypt it may have an enchantment theme like Theros but well executed?

My money is on a Gideon, Jace and a local PW carf. Second block with Bolas and a new member joining the Jacetice League.

Lorewise the power of friendship will win once again. But I have a little glimpse of hope that they will lose. Or that one of the Bolas' Anti-Avengers team will have Elspeth as the ultimate plot-twist.

SS this.
>>
>>51791360

Maybe an ancient civilisation of skeletons cursed to undeath by the machinations of an ancient evil necromancer?

maybe really freudian because no one can ever let go of their mummy
>>
>>51791360

Well its a desert. So hopefully the flavor text is filled with dry humor.
>>
>>51796590
We already know Liliana and Gideon with one space left at least for the first set. Probably like you said a local since they still like to introduce one but maybe not until second set. Second set I feel like is where they'll put Jace and Bolas. I actually felt really certain Jace was gonna be the mc of this block for some reason. I guess it's probably gonna be Gideon, maybe to parallel the Gods of Theros.

Also I'm pretty certain Bolas will "win". It feels like a pretty obvious set up. It just bugs me that their loss will be to Bolas and not to the multiple fucking eldritch gods they've fought and survived and even in the context of Ulamog and Kozilek outright won against.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.