[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bbg/ Blood Bowl General - Post Season Bender Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 369
Thread images: 61

/tg/ fumbbl league Season 7 signups have begun, with a generous period for admissions, PM MauledbytheTigers on fumbbl to participate.

/tg/ secret league in is round three.

Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition has been announced with an expected release for this summer.
http://bbtactics.com/
http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules implemented on fumbbl, the CRP (aka LRB6):
http://marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition:
https://mega.nz/#!5oZ1wRQZ!C4ksVQ_bEKIeA07EBKN0Q2LWOAsrgpHEiG_BND0nO2s
And the Deathzone Season 1 Supplement:
https://mega.nz/#!ktBllQAa!mHZskvUvvDISY2YE11O9Sedths12M4d2wuGXV2R8YD4

Stunty Leeg handbook:
https://fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

/tg/ FUMBBL group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

/tg/ Stunty Leeg group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

/tg/ Secret League:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

/tg/ STALL League:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10591

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Previous Thread: >>51675838
>>
File: br.jpg (91KB, 955x1210px) Image search: [Google]
br.jpg
91KB, 955x1210px
So, what are you planning to bring to rookies this season?
>>
>>51786541
I'm bringing Maximum Marvelous Maiden to Vets this season, even though I am probably gonna get eviscerated by Quickslithers or something, since I heard they were going to Vets. I also need to go write some more on their page since I have neglected to do that for so long.
>>
File: bugs.png (24KB, 97x145px) Image search: [Google]
bugs.png
24KB, 97x145px
>>51786541
Rookie lizards for me
>>
File: 1485194379621.png (175KB, 900x541px) Image search: [Google]
1485194379621.png
175KB, 900x541px
>>51786541
Not rookies, vets.

>>51786563
Welcome to the suffering in the vets! I'll bring "Gutter go fast!" back for a season up in the high TV matchup.

We'll see if Shedew's sunglasses will break and if Sanic and his friends survive the onslaught of BASH by doing outright skaven bullshit :^)

Also, prepare for memes 'n shit as always
>>
Is there anyone like bigGuy is for khemri? Like bigGuy is the definitive khemri player and writes the best guides to them. Is there anyone who is like this for any other teams?
>>
>>51786674
Hi penis13.
>>
>>51786674
Hi penis13.
>>
>>51786674
เ pǝηƧ1.
>>
File: 1484337911737.png (22KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1484337911737.png
22KB, 300x188px
>>51786674
>>51786706
>>51786718
>>51786783

The fuck is this about?
>>
>>51786864
You'll learn with experience.
>>
File: 1482553778470.gif (770KB, 127x189px) Image search: [Google]
1482553778470.gif
770KB, 127x189px
>>51786873
I don't want to, spoonfeed me.
>>
>>51786674
Sas is one of the top khemri players
>>
File: Improbible.png (191KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
Improbible.png
191KB, 440x440px
>>51786894
>>
File: 1483196503588.jpg (8KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1483196503588.jpg
8KB, 250x237px
>>51786941
Was this supposed to make me get it?
>>
>>51787112
>>51786873
>>
Which big guys are actually worth taking? Just had an awful game against a chaos pact team with all three of theirs and got stomped every turn by their minotaur (which I'd initially assumed would be the weak link in team due to AV8 and wild animal), just goring the fuck out of my dudes with blitzes all day long.
>>
>>51787467
Stunty teams need their big guys to function, even if they are not that good.
Beast of Nurgle, Krox and human Ogre are all decently good and fit the playstyle. Chaos pact is kind of a special case obviously.
The ones that are probably not worth are Chaos/Chorf Minotaur and the Tree.
>>
>>51787511
Tree makes more sense than the rogre

Rogre costs the same price as 3 line rats has wild animal and only av8

Tree costs only 120 which is less than the price of 2 elves. A little bit more than the price of a blodge elf. Tree has av 10 and st 6 so he is going to significantly reduce the amount of attrition a wood elf team takes on LOS blocks and is the only player on the team who can get grab on a singles for help 1 turning
>>
>>51787633
The tree can also lose you the game by rolling both downs on a 3d block :^)
>>
>>51787633
I legitimately forgot about Rogre. But still - any team that is remotely tryhardy will take neither.
>>
>>51787648
>>51787660
Tryhards take trees all the time though. Like there is a specific 1 reroll NAF build just to take the tree
>>
>>51787676
penis13 please.
>>
>>51787467
nurgle beast, kroxigor, ogre on human team, on chaos pact you only really want one of them once you're developed. all stunty big guys. warpstone troll, rat ogre is ok in short leagues if you get him break tackle. yeti i'd only get in short leagues.
>>
>>51787467
Wild animal is the best big guy trait, since you don't lose tackle zones.

For everything else, put guard on them, and make them stand around. If you don't move them, they don't lose their tackle zones.

Beast of Nurgle is fantastic because of tentacles. Give them guard and stand firm and they are hell on wheels for the enemy LoS.
>>
>>51787633
>>51787676
problem with the tree is that take root is the worst negatrait in the game. roll a 1, and he's useless for the rest of the drive unless you push people next to him
>>
>>51787738
>Wild animal is the worst big guy trait,

FTFY
>>
Newbie here. Played some 3rd edition back in middle school like 15 years ago and remember liking Lizardmen best , but haven't played since then and am interested in trying any race until I find the ones I enjoy the most now. Any recommendations for newbie leagues or mentoring programs/leagues? I like Blood Bowl 2, but have no problem using Fumbbl as well.
>>
>>51787850
Lizards are still the most op team
>>
>>51787850
Yes, join our league. Get help by playing people in IRC and shit
>>
>>51787850
FUMBBL has a 145 Club that is designed for new coaches if you want.
>>
>>51787738
>Wild animal is the best big guy trait, since you don't lose tackle zones.

Yeah, but as soon as you get knocked down you're needing a 4+ to just stand back up unless you waste your blitz on them. Combined with loner that's REALLY bad.
>>
Bonehead ~= Wild Animal > Really Stupid > Take Root
If you disagree you are objectively bad at Blood Bowl
>>
Kroxigors being the same price as Ogres is bullshit. Fuck lizardmen.
>>
Killer Stadium vs. RPG Maker Rampage at https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=940284
>>
In starting up a lizardmen team and I want to have 3 Re rolls.

I liked the full line up of 1 kroxigor, 6 saurus, 4 skinks, and 2 Re rolls. But 2 Re rolls hurts. And losing the skinks is a death sentence.

My other option is 6 saurus, 5 skinks, and 3 Re rolls plus some fan factor or extra gold. That gives me all of the saurus, and a ton of high AV/MA/S but no big guy.

The other option is 4 saurus, a kroxigor, and 6 skinks with 3 re-rolls. I was told by the guy that started our local league that this was more optimal. Keeps a ton of ball running skinks on the field, and has more s4+ on the field than most armies anyways.

I'm just worried about how few saurus I have. Ill have to get the skinks in there to help support blocks and ill be outnumbered with linemen easily.
>>
>>51788448
Use the 2 reroll build
>>
>>51788448
>losing the skinks is a death sentence.
Losing the skinks doesn't matter, you literally get more for free.
>>
>>51788131
>objectively bad at Blood Bowl

No, I'm not.

You need to blitz (and you rarely can afford losing 1/3 of your blitzes to WA) to reliably even move a WA and standing up can be a nightmare. Keeping tacklezones is the only good thing about WA, otherwise it would be worse than RS, probably even worse than TR.

The real list should look like this:

Bonehead > Wild Animal ~= Really Stupid > Take Root
>>
>>51788131
really stupid might as well just be bonehead. if you're so out of position you can't help your troll up you're losing anyway.
>>
>>51788250
Sexy Sluts vs Weeaboos coming up right now
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=940310
>>
>>51788563
>>51788584
Is having only 2 Re rolls not that bad? I assumed since the Re rolls are 160k after team creation that having more at the start is what you should go for, and to build up to the team you want
>>
>>51789776
It's worse than not having a krox/sauruses.
>>
>>51789776
>I assumed since the Re rolls are 160k after team creation

They're 60k at team creation then 120K afterwards.
>>
>>51789818
Very good point. I'm not sure what team can pull off 7 s4+ players outside of chaos. But chaos gets starting abilities, and linemen that can actually handle the ball.
>>
>>51789776
Lizards literally dont need to buy anything else though. Its just buy apo, buy 3rd reroll and then maybe go up to 12 mens
>>
>>51789893

Chaos gets no starting skills to speak of, and there's no other team that can get more than 6 players with 4+ ST without stat-ups.
>>
>>51788873
> 1/3
My mistake, that should have been 1/6 (+2). I always get that wrong, but the point stays.
>>
>>51789893
>chaos
>7 s4+

I think you meant lizards, unless I've missed something important in the past few days.
>>
>>51790210
I'm not sure how many chaos warriors you can squeeze in a list, but with higher agility than saurus, and the Blitzer goats can go to S4.

I guess I can be ok with just 4 skinks and 2 Re rolls. An apothecary is the same as a skink, right? 40-60k? So it would be beneficial for the saurus, but the skinks are easily replaceable.
>>
Alright guys - what I need to start playing Blood Bowl? I'm totally newbie, know literally nothing about the game. What should I buy to start, what is the cost of average team, is there any way to keep it budget? Also what about Blood Bowl future? Will the game see any AoS-related changes?
>>
>>51790740
Try and split a box of the game (it's £65) with a friend if you can for all the stuff in the box you'll actually need to play (pitch, templates, dice, rules, etc.) as well as the two teams inside (orcs and humans, although both have suboptimal team composition desu). That, or ebay the pitch, etc. separately if you don't plan on playing either team in box.

The teams they've released separately have both been £20, which is really decent pricing by GW standards. Or you can just convert other models into BB teams (GW have actually put out videos of conversion ideas).

League rules (earning XP, long term injuries, etc.) require you to get the Death Zone book on top of that.

The 2016 rules have changed very little from the online Living Rulebook, so you can use that (it's in the OP) to learn the rules.
>>
>>51790740

The starter set gets you everything you need to play one off games between two teams.

If you want to play other teams, some of them are contained in the Deathzones supplement which you can find in the OP, the others are in the Teams of Legend errata which is free on GW's website I believe. Deathzones also includes rules for extended league play and team progression.

The GW teams are actually the budget-iest out there, $35 USD getting you 12 models, cards, and other bits. Most third party teams are closer to $60 to $70. The caveat here is that so far only one of the GW teams come with everything you'd want for that team (dwarfs) while the rest would either require buying a second team set or hunting down the figures you want second hand. Also given that GW has only recently got back into the business of making BB models, the official selection of teams is a bit sparse right now, but they're putting them out at a decent pace (basically a team every other month so far).
>>
>>51787850
>emember liking Lizardmen best , but haven't played since then and am interested in trying any race until I find the ones I enjoy the most now. Any recommendations for newbie leagues or mentoring programs/leagues? I like Blood Bowl 2, but have no problem using Fumbbl as well.

Join IRC, several of the regulars are happy to help/
>>
File: BB-Stuff_flt-2.png (387KB, 2000x1222px) Image search: [Google]
BB-Stuff_flt-2.png
387KB, 2000x1222px
>>51791312
>>51791291
Well, Orks look neat and starter set stuff would be useful so it looks like only reasonable option. What items from starter set are unsplittable? One of the player will need to find an extra rulebook, a card pitch, range ruler, scatter template and throw-in template? I missed something?
>>
>>51792758

Yep, you covered it. Rulebook's not much of a problem, it's got a low page count and you can find .pdfs easily enough.

You may need another set of the special play cards, but they're for the most part optional.
>>
Just heard the news, legendary edition finally looks to justify the price, so I'll be picking that up. Meanwhile, time to re-learn how to job by joining the rookies league.
>>
>>51790740
I hope not, not in the close future. They need to flesh properly the original teams that made the charm of blood bowl. THEN, we may speak of Age of Sigmar flavoured teams, thouh stormcasts are just humans beneath the armor so eh... maybe kairic acolytes/tzaangors?
>>
What's a good starting line up for Chaos Dwarves? I like their hats and want to give them a go. Is the minotaur worth taking, as I've seen a few people in this thread going on about how bad wild animal is?
>>
>>51793266
Never take Minotaur. Chorfs don't need or want it.
2 Bulls
5 Chorfs
4 Hobgoblins
3 Rerolls
Save up for Apo and another Chorf
>>
>>51793302
Awesome. Thank you.
>>
>>51792807
Ok, so let's say I would pick a starter set and find all these extra tools for human player. What should be our next step? Are these teams in need to be supplemented by second starter set?
>>
>>51793551

Well, I wrote a nice post in response but 4chan thinks I'm posting spam. If this reply goes through I'll try again momentarily.
>>
>>51793551

You just need to get the models your team is missing from the starter sets (for instance, humans want 4 blitzers but only get 2 in the box, and they often like to take the Ogre but that hasn't been released yet, though it will be soon). That's it, the game is very low investment unless you want to own a bunch of different teams at once.

For continued play, try experimenting with the rules for perpetual play against your buddy, or try to go the distance and start a small league with a few people who are interested. Even just 4 people can play a short season and get a feel for the team development and matchups.
>>
File: bloodbowl_beastmenteam (1).jpg (64KB, 628x404px) Image search: [Google]
bloodbowl_beastmenteam (1).jpg
64KB, 628x404px
Someone made a Beastmen team that was published in a Games Workshop magazine in the 90's and has updated it for BB 2016, thoughts?

https://scentofagamer.wordpress.com/2017/02/12/beastmen-teams-for-blood-bowl/
>>
>>51795567
Pretty shit team.
>>
>>51795567
Seems decent, dunno about those prices though. And the access is wonky for being pricey.
>>
>>51795763

It is odd that the Gors don't have S access on normal and no mutation for Ungors.
>>
>>51795567

Seems like better ball-playing Chorfs who can get M access on their Bull Centaurs.
>>
>>51795855

But no wall of pain block Dwarves to help them starting out.
>>
>>51795567

Chaos with decent movement, nice.
>>
>>51795567

You can get a 2 Ungor, 5 Gor, Bestigors and Centigors start with 2 rr and no apo.

Wouldn't be too hard to run, only use the Centigors for your Blitzes as they can Jugger through a bad block roll so long as it's not dubskulls.
>>
>>51793266
minotaur is hit or miss, wild animal means the mino will always always be blitzing which makes him predictable but chorfs don't really have anything else they want to blitz with

some coaches love minos
some hate minos

if you're a cautious player you will probably skip the mino

especially since chorfs are very TV hungry, 70k RRs and dwarf blockers aren't cheap

It's hard to fit a mino with everything else you want

https://fumbbl.com/help:LRB6RaceStrategy for all your starting lineup needs

for example if you want a minotaur you have to drop both bull centaurs or drop a lot of dwarf blockers
>>
>>51789051
so you mean it's no better than bonehead but in some situations it's objectively worse than bonehead?

Good to know
>>
>>51788117
>waste your blitz with your highest ST piece

you mean use your blitz, right anon?
>>
>>51787467
if a pact or an ogre team is hitting on sixes (ie not rolling 1s) they can just blindside even the best coach

each big guy is about as worth it as the coach thinks he is wroth it.

Trolls are theoretically the best big guys because of how cheap they are, they're just not on orc teams because they don't need extra strength due to 4 bobs, ditto for chaos and their minotaur.

Kroxigors happen to be the "best" big guy because they're on a high strength team where you want as many non-skinks on the pitch as possible, so you always have a kroxigor.

The wood elf treeman is another special needs victim where it's the same price as a wardancer except the treeman doesn't have any synergy with the welfs. HOWEVER it's statistically proven through fumbbl's black box data that welfs with treemen take a lot less casualties than normal welfs, so in a league you probably want a tree.

The norse snow troll (yehtee, whatever) is also especially good because it starts with claw which can be absurd in some matchups.

I would probably rate the dwarf deathroller for being the absolute worst big guy because secret weapon can be really really really really bad, especially since 11 dwarves are really strong, and losing even one makes their low MA gameplan much harder to execute.

Khemri mummies are also really good, same with undead mummies
>>
>>51798183

Yea people don't typically talk about Mummies and Tomb Guardians in the same breath as the rest of the S5 players due to no "true" negatrait.
>>
>>51798125
Really stupid IS objectively worse, than Bonehead.

Really Stupid is like a conditional Bonehead, on the condition that you have a buddy around.

By comparison, Wild Animal always works like unassisted Really Stupid, except for blitzing and blocks, where it's a Bonehead. It would be objectively worse than Really Stupid, if not for the fact that it keeps its tacklezones.

Keeping tacklezones isn't a huge perk, when you can't move (e.g. Take Root) or can't stand up, but under the right circumstances and with proper use (blitzes) Wild Animals can be almost as good as Boneheads, and so can Really Stupid (assists).

Overall, Boneheads are the most reliable big guys. Every other big guy negatrait is either worse or barely equals it, and even then only under the right circumstances.
>>
>>51798138
>your blitz is always best used by your highest strength piece every turn, no exceptions

That aside, if you're having to use your blitz on a knocked down piece just to stand it up, yeah that's pretty wasteful.
>>
>>51799274
Decay big guys are easily the most reliable ones
You dont have to deal with a dice roll for literally everything they do and the decay never becomes relevant in tournament play
>>
File: 1471304603314.jpg (121KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1471304603314.jpg
121KB, 960x544px
>Vampires will never be a competitive team
>>
>>51800284
Those are not big guys
>>
>>51800284
Except Decay players aren't really big guys.

All real big guy players come with 5/5/2/9 (by default), Loner, 1 Negatrait (Bonehead/Wild Animal/Really Stupid/Take Root) and either Mighty Blow or Claw.

ST5 players like Tomb Guardians (which got Decay) and Mummies are in fact +ST blockers.
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=940506
Sekrit - Empire of Nevendaar vs. A Plague of Rats
>>
>>51800482
1:0 for Brets
>>
>>51798099
>but chorfs don't really have anything else they want to blitz with
yeah they get cpomb blockers just for fun and have 9 ma st 4 players just to have fun running around the field.
>>
is BT a decent first skill on a bull you intend to run with the ball? Usually in games it seems I'm always forced to make that single dodge with the bull.
>>
>>51801602
Break Tackle is alright, you want it first or second. The other skill you want is Block, so it is personal preference, how you play, and the teams you expect to face. I personally would go block since it is safer, but BT can help in different situations.
>>
File: 9000 hours in ms paint.jpg (1MB, 1335x753px) Image search: [Google]
9000 hours in ms paint.jpg
1MB, 1335x753px
Posted in /wip/ yesterday, working on some themed boards and a couple of homebrew rules. Starting with Lustria flat board, 1/2
>>
File: 9000 hours in sketchup.jpg (764KB, 2560x1462px) Image search: [Google]
9000 hours in sketchup.jpg
764KB, 2560x1462px
>>51801780
And as a 3D mock-up showing the tiered outer lanes, 2/2
>>
>>51801811
Beautiful
>>
>>51786458
l
>>
>>51798099
>chorfs don't really have anything else they want to blitz with
Nigga, they have two pieces with 4STR and essentially 9MA, what are you smoking?
>>
File: tablet.png (89KB, 564x414px) Image search: [Google]
tablet.png
89KB, 564x414px
What is the best way to try BB if I'm not having a tabletop game? Which digital version is the best physical game port? Also are there any useful apps and digital tools for physical version?
>>
Jet Set Radio vs Minimum Mundane Man

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=940626
>>
>>51803626
Thanks mate
>>
>>51803406
>What is the best way to try BB
fumbbl
>Which digital version is the best physical game port?
fumbbl
> Also are there any useful apps and digital tools for physical version?
http://www.elyoukey.com/sac/
>>
>A Vampire that has rolled a 1 on his Blood Lust roll consider his hunger sated if, as a result of a block made by him, an opponent player is set prone on the field or he's removed from the field

or

>After having completed moved or blocked with an hungry vampire, but before passing, handing off or scoring (if this was the action they wanted to use), you can move a thrall so that he enters the tackle zone of the hungry vampire before the Blood Lust skill completes its effect

Would either of this make Vampire a competitive team?
>>
>>51803626
Jet Set Radio vs Minimum Mundane Man

ends 1-0 in favor of the nurgle
>>
>>51804117
nurglites scraped by in the bloody diarrhea cup
>>
>>51804006
Pls stop
>>
>>51804006
Vamps are already really competitive just at high tv
>>
>>51804006
I like the first more than the latter
>>
>>51804005
Welp, that looks complex but I will try my best - time to read the rules. Thanks m8
>>
File: Blood_Bowl_2016_Throw_Templates.jpg (532KB, 1294x918px) Image search: [Google]
Blood_Bowl_2016_Throw_Templates.jpg
532KB, 1294x918px
Would you recommend Blood Bowl as a two-players game? I'm not sure If I will have enough time to join any league. I'm looking for something to fill in our spare time and have casual fun.
Also can someone share with me the measurements of pitch, ruler, templates etc? I would like to proxy it rather than buying a pig in a poke
>>
>>51804006
Knocking an enemy down and then violently drinking his blood seems like the sort of thing a ref would immediately send a player to the dungeon for, same as fouling.
>>
>>51805713
there was a similar question in a past thread, some poeple would,but the vast majority thinks it needs leagues and i would agree. >>51804006
why would you want to buff vampires by streamlining them?
>>
File: 1a.jpg (133KB, 778x888px) Image search: [Google]
1a.jpg
133KB, 778x888px
This is probably the ugliest fucking model I've seen from Games Workshop maybe in my lifetime looks like a sculpt from the 60s
>>
>tfw you knock someone onto the ball and the ball scatters and the other teams big guy who has block picks it up
>>
>>51806902
it really does look like a metal miniatures, but it's pretty good, i think there is something wrong with the ppaintjob or the photo which makes the miniature look worse
>>
>>51806902
His lean hurts, but he's not that bad IMHO, definitely better than the plastic minotaurs
>>
File: woo.png (83KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
woo.png
83KB, 300x300px
>>51786541
Im briging back my necro team
And this time Fluffy is gonna cause serious damage
>>
>>51806902
>>51807000
>>51807003

I feel your pain, I showed Morg to my BB loving buddy and he refused to believe it was real.

Compare him to Grak... I can't even begin to describe how bad it is, the proportions, the details (the skull on Morg's belly looks like a child drew it) thick ugly spikes.

I can't comprehend how bad it is, was it sculpted as a joke? a bet? Who is is the sculptor I want to look at his/her back catalog.
>>
>>51806670
Oh, it's a first /bbg/ I have visited so I didn't know. I will browse the last thread, thanks
>>
>>51806996
>tfw a flesh golem intercepts your pass
>>
Are Chaos actually fun to play or do they just exist to CPOMB every other team to death in perpetual leagues and generally ruin everyone else's fun?
>>
>>51807740

Beastmen are pretty fun blank templates where a simple stat up + mutation choice can let them do a lot of stuff other teams do slightly better, Chaos Warriors are the only S4 Ag3 players out of the box and also thus can do non-pomb shit, but in the end it's what they're best at so it's what they usually do.
>>
>>51807740
If you take away the mutation access I can't see how they would be better than Orcs. Most of their team are human linos with GS access and horns. Their blockers are 5439.

Like regardless at high tv they would be better than orcs cause of their speed and the horns but without claw i don't see why you would want them over orcs
>>
File: Smc4TmT.jpg (128KB, 600x918px) Image search: [Google]
Smc4TmT.jpg
128KB, 600x918px
What is the most newbie-friendly faction and why?
>>
>>51808169
Lizards, but you won't learn the game
>>
I've seen certain models online using coloured bands around the bases to mark skills (or full on plastic skill rings, although I don't think those fit on the current 32mm bases GW now uses). Is this common in tabletop leagues and is there a list of what colours tend to correspond to which skills (I've heard blue for block and green for guard)?
>>
>>51808378
Oh, what do you mean by this?
>>
>>51807740
play pact if you want to mess around with fun skills imo. chaos is very much a 1 trick pony unless you get stat freaks
>>
>>51808169
orcs. 4 block, 4 st4, sure hands, av9, ag3. play dark elves when you want to learn how to play agi
>>
>>51808681

Lizardmen are a team that can ignore a lot of good basic play habits you have to learn with other teams. Learning the game with them first can leave you

-poor at planning assists, when over half your team is ps4 you usually don't have to think too hard about how to get a 2 die block

-time management, you've got one of the faster teams around without a strength deficiency to compensate. Turn 8 is the same as turn 7 or even turn 6 for your Skinks

- planning team development, when your skinks can score easily and your saurus can just get casualties through an overwhelming amount of advantage blocks, having to make decisions like "can I do this drive with my rookie blitzer who can get a level from the touchdown or do I need the safety of my more experienced carrier with Sure Hands and Dodge?" will be completely foreign to you

- You may also experience a literally stunted understanding of tackle zones in regards to dodges, as you don't do it with your Saurus and your Skinks ignore them.

There's some other issues that can arise.
>>
>>51808802
They also have a good big guy. Which doesn't teach you how shit most of them are.
>>
>>51799274

the only think I hate about wild animal is you basically have to blitz to stand up
>>
/bbg/, please tell me Dwarf teams. I wish to get into BB (again), and I'm stuck between doing Dwarfs (who have rules) or Norscans (using the old roster).
>>
my stormvermin killed an ogre which cause him to level up.

it's never felt more appropriate to get mightyblow as a skill up
>>
File: khemribowl.jpg (1MB, 2560x1468px) Image search: [Google]
khemribowl.jpg
1MB, 2560x1468px
>these threads sure are slow
I made a khemri pitch and I am not particularly proud of it
>>
>>51809202

looks good to me
>>
dead
>>
>>51808975
dorfs are better but more 1 dimensional. go with the models you like more
>>
BB2 keeps giving me an error when I try to play that the client isnt supported by server
>>
Suddenly: Sekrit!

REALLY Fast Rats Running at Incredible Hihg Speed vs. Naked Orcs

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=940854
>>
>>51813322

first time trying to view. what's the password? is it standard?
>>
>>51813626

You need to create an account on fumbbl first, then make sure you're currently logged into it on the website before clicking a spectator link.
>>
>>51813765

thanks
>>
Are the Bloodbowl Orruks supposed to be from the Ironjaws, or just big greenskins?
>>
>>51813322
really fast rats take it 3-0 through unparalleled speed and run away to the playoffs victorious knowing at least frenzy has passed.(naked orcs will get to playoffs too, but the rats got there better)
>>
>>51814097
Since this takes place in the Blood Bowl alternate universe, they are just Orcs.

It's strange to think that the only thing that has carried on the old worlds torch is blood bowl. It makes me kind of glad and confused.
>>
>>51814097
wait their standard roster is called orruk now? Unless you are baiting it's normal greenskins then, ironjaws don't really exist in BB's lore.
>>
File: really.jpg (329KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
329KB, 1500x844px
>>51814097
>Orruks™
>>
>>51814097
>actually leaving the age of smegma containment zone
>>
>>51814215
Yeah no need to worry about that, they are and always will be good ol' Orcs, Black Orcs and Trolls.
>>
File: reddito.jpg (1MB, 1671x1169px) Image search: [Google]
reddito.jpg
1MB, 1671x1169px
>>51809202
>misusing greentext in this manner
>>
File: 1483025282422.jpg (29KB, 255x233px) Image search: [Google]
1483025282422.jpg
29KB, 255x233px
What objectively the most fun race, /bbg/?
>>
>>51814472
Goblins.
>>
>>51814472
Khemri
>>
>>51814128

3 - 1 thank you very much.
>>
File: 1344227531230.jpg (9KB, 127x127px) Image search: [Google]
1344227531230.jpg
9KB, 127x127px
>>51814501
>>
>>51814501
oops misclicked sorry(still lost like a fag)
>>
>>51814472
Gobbos.
>>
>>51814464
god forbid they taint our sacred greentext rituals
>>
>>51814482
>>51814500
>>51814578

What's so fun about losing?
>>
>>51814590
that if you expect losing you an't get mad for dice or your mistkes, you are just doing it for fun.
>>
>>51814590
You get to throw bombs around and use other wacky secret weapons. It's fun.
>>
File: C2UDhsFWgAEw7KL.jpg (37KB, 864x482px) Image search: [Google]
C2UDhsFWgAEw7KL.jpg
37KB, 864x482px
>>51800325
>Ogres are now even less competitive now that Pile On got nerfed into oblivion in the 2016 rulebook
>>
File: MAGNETS.jpg (152KB, 665x450px) Image search: [Google]
MAGNETS.jpg
152KB, 665x450px
More pics of of my WIP pitch. Still a lot of detail related stuff to do but it's definitely playable. Had a good few games on it now.
>>
File: DSC_0154.jpg (239KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0154.jpg
239KB, 1000x562px
>>51815434
>>
HOW THE FUCK IS KHEMRI FUN?
>>
File: DSC_0153.jpg (209KB, 806x562px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0153.jpg
209KB, 806x562px
>>51815461
Wasn't satisfied with my painting the numbers on and while at my local model store the owner suggested I try some decal transfer sheets. I think they turned out great! Can see me using them alot more for other things, too. Cheap and effective.
>>
File: DSC_0155.jpg (202KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0155.jpg
202KB, 1000x562px
>>51815477
And heres what I'm working on today. I bought a 2nd Orc team for the extra blitzers and black orcs, few hand and head swaps on there. Also started on my coach, the Idea of which was suggested a few threads ago to me. He'll be holding two signs which read, "Kill" and "#4". Assistant coaches will be grots who are carrying various other signs like "Blind", "Maim" and "Punt".
>>
File: ironjaw.jpg (109KB, 325x433px) Image search: [Google]
ironjaw.jpg
109KB, 325x433px
>>51814215
>ironjaws
Grim Ironjaw hates your guts
>>
File: 20170220_222452.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170220_222452.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
Finished my second gutter-runner. I think these guys are looking good. Probably the best paint jobs I have done so far.
>>
>>51816588
>different color schemes

Yeah they look nice, but your better be a Red / Blue color scheme on your other pieces.
>>
File: 20170220_222644.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170220_222644.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>51816588
>>
File: 20170220_222710.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170220_222710.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>51816596

>>51816594
That's the plan.
>>
Does anybody know what this 1gb BB2 update is? I can't find notes anywhere
>>
>>51817078
GOBBOS?

PLEASE??

Even if you know it's not, don't tell me, let me dream.
>>
>>51817078
That seems pretty big.

Anyone know the size of the update when Chorfs/Khemri were implemented?
>>
>>51817193
I feel like it was 1.2gb based on memory.
>>
>>51817226
That's pretty weird, I wonder if someone at cyanide fucked up and ended up putting to update data we already have.

Sure as fuck's more likely than getting more races right now, or anything new for that matter, before LE.
>>
What's the consensus on how good/bad the new rules to BB2016 are?

Could anyone here delve a bit into it? I'm out of the loop.
>>
>>51817258
Lots of pointless/not very useful stuff. Things that people complained about unchanged.
>>
File: 1485719904503.gif (80KB, 170x207px) Image search: [Google]
1485719904503.gif
80KB, 170x207px
>>51817282
Like what?

All I know was that they nerfed PO to the ground, and even if it is/isn't stupid, they at least addressed people bitching about Chaos kill teams on perpetual ladders (disregarding that it nerfs the fuck out of other kill teams that weren't OP).
>>
>>51817328
Some races sucking or being super boring. They even nerfed Khemri player names
>>
>>51817328
I'm sure nobody had a problem with gutter runners not causing serious enough injuries. Also, the new rules about PO don't even affect the only environment where mutation killstack teams were a problem yet so it seems pointless.
>>
File: 1483844992780.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483844992780.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>>51817349
>They even nerfed Khemri player names
>>51817368
>gutter runners not causing serious enough injuries

What?
>>
>>51817396
Weeping Daggers, dude. That and that pants-on-head retarded skill on human catchers for instance.
>>
>>51817396
They changed the names from cool stuff like Throw-Ra and Blitz-Ra to boring shit
>>
File: 1482989359433.jpg (31KB, 587x628px) Image search: [Google]
1482989359433.jpg
31KB, 587x628px
>>51817411
>Gutter Runners have Weeping Dagger. If they cause a Badly Hurt during a block, player is MNG on 4+
What the fuck, that seems absolutely pointless.
Also, I didn't see anything about the Human Catcher, only that he costs 60k now, what skill are you talking about?

>>51817425
That sucks, I'm still miffed about bretonian Yeomen being blockers in BB2, this is also annoying, I need my goddamn fluff.
>>
Hey guys! Won my first ever game of blood bowl against dwarves with my lizardmen last night. 1-0 in the end with no casualties.

Managed to injure a lineman and a troll slayer, but they only missed the rest of the game.

Managed to get mvp on the skink that scored, and he leveled up giving him double 1's for advancement. I picked up sure hands for him. Was that the right choice? I'm not sure what skill sets saurus, skinks, and kroxigor have since this is physical blood bowl.
>>
>>51817483
Sure Hands is good if you're a new player, you usually want it after block though.
>>
>>51817483
>doubles
>sure hands
physical_pain.jpg
And seriously go to fumbbl; there is a guide for every team for skillups including doubles. It is decent enough.
>>
>>51817494

Sure Hands is actually great on skinks, though as another anon mention you normally go Block first.
>>
File: chorfs difference.png (94KB, 270x166px) Image search: [Google]
chorfs difference.png
94KB, 270x166px
>>51817078
Maaybe it's me being autistic or seeing changes in places there really isn't any, but I was looking at the chorfs and comparing to an earlier picture, and some colors seem vaguely different.

pic related, the blue part is black now.
>>
>>51817483
If you are using the rules where you nominate 3 players for MVPs you never want to put it on a skink.
>>
>>51817670
Right, this was my first game and had the opportunity to level him up right away, so I took it. Otherwise I would have just put the 2 saurus that caused injuries and maybe the kroxigor up for mvp.
>>
>>51817883
>>51817670
>>51817520
>>51817494
>>51817492
A question still stands, though: what skills do lizardmen players have access to? They aren't listed in the new rulebooks.
>>
>>51817912

I assume they haven't changed their skill access.
>>
>>51817912
Skinks Normals: A
Dubs: S,G,P

Saurus Normals: G,S
Dubs: A,P

Krox Norm: S
Dubs: G,P,A

>>51817883
Just remember, if a Skink doesn't have Block or +MA by their third skill up you probably should just cut them.
>>
>>51817936
Block, +ma, + st, or +ag

Ag4 and st 3 skinks arent bad
>>
>>51817936
>Just remember, if a Skink doesn't have Block or +MA by their third skill up you probably should just cut them.
While that is not false, it is what some would call "advanced tactic". It might not be that important nor impactful when you play at beginner level, but later on, if you plan on minmaxing your TV, it often is correct choice - Agility access is rather shallow, especially on players that start with dodge, and starting from your 3rd skill you would have to start picking up ones that are not really worth it.
>>
>>51817972
Oh right, those too.

>>51817991
Lizards just feel like the easiest team to minmax because it is so obvious what to do. The only hard part is deciding which Saurus get which jobs.
>>
File: hjhhlvhjk.png (42KB, 1920x172px) Image search: [Google]
hjhhlvhjk.png
42KB, 1920x172px
Oh hey, the Bloodbowl reddit is looking really popular right now
>>
>>51818293
if we're really looking to reddit for content in this thread, we don't have much right to point fingers mate
>>
>>51787867
Really? Why is that?
Only played tabletop but remember being unimpressed
>>
>>51818366
It's a dumb meme, but lizards are definetely on the stronger side.
>>
>>51817349
>They even nerfed Khemri player names

Yeah, most of the team name changes are for the better and will better help new players differentiate them, but all the player name changes are absolute gash.

Blitz-ras and Throw-ras. Never forget.
>>
>>51818311
I mean, thread is dead a lot of the time, can't blame me.

Not that there is currently much to talk about.
>>
When are the next BB2 champ ladder playoffs happening?
>>
so I got into this league with chaos as a newbie, and I'm getting completely steamrolled by orks every damn time.
I cannot score a single TD against them since the first tv1000 vs tv1000 game I played.

been a good boy and started loading up on Block with all my players, and got a Sure Hands and one Leader player. started with 3 rerolls, and no minotaur.
but I simply can't compete against the 1 troll, 4 blocker, 4 blitzer, 1 thrower, 1 lineorc build.

one of the guys has 4 blitzers with guard on all of them.
I cannot outbash them, no matter the positioning. and I cannot outplay them, because if I play ball, he always have players freely roaming around, pressuring my ball carrier.

every game against them feels like an exercise in futility. what do?
>>
>>51819274
Play a better team :^)
>>
>>51819274
Play against something not Orcs? If you are playing them over and over then get some claw. Also if you have 3 RR you don't really need Leader.
>>
1 gb bb2 update? anyone know what it is?
>>
>>51819274
That's why I play orcs :^).

Just play orcs, undead, or zons like me :^)
>>
>>51819333
Don't forget humans.

>>51819274
tv1000 Chaos is pretty fucking terrible. If you ever got to the point where you had lots of Claw and Mighty Blow you could be scary.
>>
>>51819390
To be fair ive played more humans than any other team and I've played like 3 games with zons and fewer than 10 with necro.

Humans are ez mode to play not ez mode to win with like orcs are.
>>
>>51819304
>>51819333
>>51819390

I'm currently at TV1300. there are 3 ork players in a 8 people league. this season is about over, 1 game left.

unfortunately the commissioner limited league games to 6 in a season. friendlies are unlimited though.
I'd like to play chaos next season, and re-buy most of my players, but since the number of games are limited, my season 2 treasury is probably won't allow it.

the other non-orc players are chaos dwaves, norse, human, and skaven - but the human player is switching to dwarves next season.

am I just fucked and stuck in lowTV hell?
should I just skip on MB and go straight to Claw?
>>
>>51819274

Kinda difficult to know what you're actually doing when you're saying you "play the ball".

The problem you seem to be having is that you're allowing him too much mobility.

Remember that the thing that limits the mobility of the opposition the most isn't always having a player marking them, but placing tackle zones that they have to get through to go where they want. If those tackle zones belong to a marked player, it's not hard for him to block him down and walk through. If they're not, he has to choose where to blitz and hope he can get a hole large enough open to go after your carrier.

And when he's doing the same to you, remember that it's very easy for you to have the strength advantage wherever you want to break through - any one of your pieces is s4 or better on a blitz, while only 5 of his are.
>>
>>51819527
You might be better off with orcs, undead, or zons next season under those rules
>>
>>51819527

>unlimited friendlies

Play an elf team. Dark Elfs are safest.
>>
>>51819678
>play Dark Elves

been eyeing them for a while now.
what do they have to do to the unlimited friendlies though?
>>
>>51820154

They can use friendlies to recover MNG injured players between league games (say your awesome blitzer gets an MNG in one match, you don't have to have him gone for your next league game, play a friendly and have him back in time for that game).

And no MVP from those matches means SPP gain is primarily from TDs or injuries - you can easily outscore as any elf teams, and Dark Elfs being primarily AV8 and having 4 Block players to start are less prone to getting outbashed and defeating the whole point of playing the friendlies.

Just don't take any Assassins. They're a trap.
>>
>>51820416
ah, alright.
yeah, I've been using friendlies to recover my MNG players.
thanks for the good advice.
>>
>>51820416
They are pretty good as a replacement for a lineman. Get them a defensive skill and stick them next to a ball carrier.
>>
>>51819305
I think they fiddlefucked a bit with the dwarf jersey colors?
Really subtle stuff, like, just changing the colors a LITTLE bit.

Like here:
>>51817563

Other than that I have no clue
>>
Mauled, any update on league signups so i know who I should dodge?
>>
>>51820513
Try in a week.
>>
File: IMG_20170220_174752_42.jpg (1MB, 3031x2663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170220_174752_42.jpg
1MB, 3031x2663px
Posted this in the WIP but seems relevant here. Finished up my Goblin team and feeling ready to lose!
>>
>>51820709
Welp, it's not like losing with gobbos is a buzz kill.

Just get ready to have your looney trip before his first cas, and so on.
>>
>>51821033
Im currently in a BB league.
>playing norse
>looney falls on his chainsaw
>suffers major hip injury
>is only turn 3

t-thanks Nuffle.
>>
File: 1483799044261.gif (330KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1483799044261.gif
330KB, 256x256px
>>51821105
You'd think that once you've fully prepped yourself to lose you wouldn't get salty at all in a match, then shit like that happens.

I guess I better get used to not get chainsaws cas's anymore, but then, where's the fun?
>>
Should I get the 6 Chorf Blockers or 3 RRs when creating my Chorf team?

Also, how busted would a Chaos Mino be in a Chorf team?
>>
>>51821405
you want 3 rr to be able to hold the ball with your bulls before they get surehands, start with the rr then buy the rest of the blockers

Meanwhile, the mino isn't worth it, you really don't need anymore strength and your already tv hungry as fuck
>>
Soon Anons, soon.
>>
>>51821551
I did that for my human's ogre too, your one is much better looking though
>>
>>51821682
Not actually mine but I wish we will see them after some major update
>>
Any tips for playing against dwarves as humans? I'm pretty new to the game and their cages seem pretty bullshit impregnable.
>>
On Steam Forums, apparently the 1.1GB patch was:
>Hello, the new patch fixes the launch issue on Mac.
>On the same time, it brings to PC the memory optimization we made for the PS4.

They're probably using the patch to sneak in Legendary Edition shit early, since there's no fucking way there's 1.1 fucking GIGS of memory optimization, but whatever.
>>
>>51821877
Get a lino with kick
kick deep so that they have a harder time building their cage
try to blow them up in the backfield

kill the av8 anyway you can.
Use a guard standfirm ogre to stall their cage
>>
Tooby my boy, I sent ya a message! Let's get this done!... hopefully!
>>
>>51821877
if they manage to build their cage just try to stall for time if they are getting desperate then they will make a run for it where they have to open the cage and that is your timing to attack.
>>
>>51821551
>stormcast eternals in blood bowl
absolutely an idea I've had as well, glad to see it doesn't look half bad
>>
>>51822857
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=941097
>>
File: 1480591655225.jpg (30KB, 319x419px) Image search: [Google]
1480591655225.jpg
30KB, 319x419px
>>51821551
>>
>>51819527
>rebuying players
Shit league my man
>>
>>51820709
Nice saw those on normiebook. I appreciate the snotlings and the rock converted to a piece of torn up pitch.
>>
File: ezgif-2241194676.gif (178KB, 148x148px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-2241194676.gif
178KB, 148x148px
Are /bbg/s usually dead like this one or are you guys just waiting for some new releases and shit? I never played the game actually, just heard that GW re-released starter kit in 2016 and decided to take a look at general
>>
>>51823534
It's not THAT slow, in comparison to the whole board.
>>
>>51823534
between seasons and I have been shit posting up another board
>>
>>51823534
Not every thread needs to have shitposting constantly that makes everyone want to kill themselves.
>>
File: 1483735878464.jpg (45KB, 418x444px) Image search: [Google]
1483735878464.jpg
45KB, 418x444px
>>51823534
I mean, we really only either talk about upcoming stuff or about /tg/ league, both are at a current dry spell, with the /tg/ League being just recently finished, and BB2 having announced the Legendary Edition, we're not getting a lot of content in a while.
>>
>>51823534
>This
>Dead
ha
>>
>>51823564
Man, /tg/ is pretty fast board. You should see really slow ones like /u/ or other niche shit with 500-days-old threads
>>51823585
>we really only either talk about upcoming stuff or about /tg/ league
Is there something to talk about? Has GW announced something neat for BB?
>>
>>51823654
No, that's the issue, famalam.

Unless you count bitching about the BB2016 ruleset, we got some of that sometimes. (completely valid bitching, btw)
>>
>>51823675
>Unless you count bitching about the BB2016 ruleset
Well, I'm downloading it right now. What are the main reasons for bitching about?
>>
>>51823728
Personally, nerfing PO to the ground and the pointlessness of a lot of shit, like giving Gutter Runners a new skill called 'Weeping Dagger', which no one in existence ever asked for.
>>
>>51823728
>>51823767
Also not even trying to fix any of the race balance.
>>
Any particularly OP race in the former model?
>>
>>51823795
race balance is fine, there are very few races which actually need some reworking. People are already whining when they chaned almost nothing, imagine how they would react on a rebalance.
>>
>>51823845
Because their changes are pointless.
>>
>>51823898
i agree with that,but for the few significative changes they made everyone is bitching, nostalgia is very important for BB, i think leaving unchanged was the right call.(i wish they didn't even make the few changes they did)
>>
>>51823795
Too be fair outside of Ogres/Gobs/Flings the teams are all reasonably close
>>
I've made a /tg/ power listing, anyone interested?
>>
>>51825242
Nope
>>
so are ogre teams just even more fucked now that piling on is nerfed? the only way you would have any chance of winning as ogres is by pombing and fouling the shit out of their whole team
>>
>>51824225
Even Vamps and Khemri?
>>
>>51825242
Why the fuck not, I'm bored.
>>
>>51825714
they're bottom but the largest set of metrics has them in the 40%+ range while the tops at around 60% which is reasonable for balance.
The 3 mentioned were below 30% iirc
>>
>>51825884
Any other race under 30%?

Also, where'd you get these numbers?
>>
>>51825242
Yea, give us a shot.
>>
>>51825732
>>51826659

And I lost it, Remaking
>>
>>51827002
Took too long, I lost interest now
>>
File: tawnyfrogmouthbirdsthumb.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tawnyfrogmouthbirdsthumb.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>51827510
>>
File: Big guy.jpg (79KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
Big guy.jpg
79KB, 624x624px
>>51827790

And The Grand Finalest, The Toppest Teir, The highest Powerlevel

........me.........
>>
>>51827790
>>51827774

wait is it better to be a higher or lower number?
>>
>>51827774
>teir
Nigga you did that on purpose
>"teir" 1 is lower than "teir" 5
Who does this or am i reading it wrong?
>>
>>51827880
Higher Teir, and then lower place, cause fuck you.
>>
>>51827912
=^D

I'm just pretending to be retarded

It's all vey science, trust me.
>>
File: RegretBara.png (239KB, 457x327px) Image search: [Google]
RegretBara.png
239KB, 457x327px
>>51827790
I'm not dead yet
>>
>>51827912
Fine if it's that much of an issue.

Tier Shit
The unnamed Hordes

Tier 5
Gosunkgugi(RIP)
thehetrick(RIP)
Veyrr
chopa
DarthPhysicist(RIP)
tanke
LawlessJustice
dashergeaux
plasticsword
Delta_Sigma

Tier 4
Pizzapocalypse
Avantar
AzraelEVA(RIP)
King_Mad
antg

Tier 3
Quinze(RIP)
Ramciamciam
ph0enyx13

Tier 2
Cmonkey
sasasing
Jammanl
Yogzototh
Threepac
Domunperg

Tier 1
Skudrinka
>>
>>51828303

Top Tier
5th Place MauledByTheTigers
4th Place by Rigging Crab(RIP)
3rd Place by luck LogicsFate
2nd Place Tooby
1st Place Tendril

>>51828227
Sorry Yog
Unless it's Crab
Then not sorry
>>
File: ART6nHy.png (37KB, 98x169px) Image search: [Google]
ART6nHy.png
37KB, 98x169px
>>51828303
>>51827774
>tfw people remember you
>tfw people even like you

y-you too kind anon
>>
>>51828366

Come back to us, next season is soontm
>>
File: F.png (54KB, 280x367px) Image search: [Google]
F.png
54KB, 280x367px
>>51828349
I'm still alive on a few teams
>>
>>51828303
how is tier 2 better than tier 3?
>>
>>51828303
I had a good run in rookies and had a good chance with my WWElf team, maybe i should put stunty on the shelf for the next season.
>>
>>51828404
All the players in tier 2 are better than tier 3 except Domun. He gets bonus tiers for running stunty
>>
>>51828303
>literally give threepac such a hard and elaborate raping the game only lasts 30 minutes and is branded a sex crime
>somehow ranked worse
>>
>>51828423
Ram won the fucking finals and I fucked threepac's boy pussi so fucking hard he is still shitting cum
>>
File: 1478716440971.jpg (26KB, 274x237px) Image search: [Google]
1478716440971.jpg
26KB, 274x237px
>people overrating me
>>
>>51828453
Ram still sucks and Threepac is better than you
>>
>>51828509
>https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3860849
literally a 30 minute game
>>
>>51828541
He is still better than you
>>
>>51828567
I beat him head to head, I had a better record, I went deeper into the playoffs, and I had a greater strength of victory.

Threepac literally lost every match to teams who mad the playoffs this season
>>
>>51828615
He is still better than you
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 259x194px
This list is weight toward people who have been here for a.long time, as seen in top tier. Also weighted against people who like stunty teams, ala Lawless and CMonkey .

>Tfw penis has no excuse to not be higher ranked

This was not opinion, it was based on a point system that took into account leader shields and progress through finals.
>>
>>51828303
>Scatrinka
>Tier 1
Isn't it bed time for you Scatdrinka?
>>
hello everyone threepac here i would like to thank >>51828303
for the tier 2 haha man thanks a lot bro maybe someday i can get the tier 1
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

d e a d
>>
Just picked up the box set. total newb question but how important are the additional two blitzers and catchers for the humans? Is it worth buying the additional figures on ebay?
>>
>>51832860
Catcher isn't worth it, but Humans NEED all 4 blitzers.
>>
i'm gay
>>
>>51828303
>tfw people don't remember me
Actually pretty good i guess.
>>
Don't even reply to my post unless you're AT LEAST tier 2.
>>
>>51828303
>>51828509
>Ram still sucks
>>
>>51833045
Hi Unamed horde
>>
>>51828303
Where are my boys WERTER and UKRIM though????
>>
>>51832860
Thanks for the response I'll order the human blitzers. How about orcs with the black orcs and blitzers? Also are there going to be goblin minis are is it a convert some from the extra footballs in the kit and generic gobbos.
>>
>>51833208
Orcs want all their Blitzers and Blorcs also. Goblins you don't really need. Also I'm not sure if the Humans come with the Ogre, but you probably want that too.
>>
>>51833208
humans also want an ogre since they are essentially a fast bash team that -can- pass if needed as opposed to say, elf teams which don't need big guys since they can move the ball more safely
>>
>>51828303
OFFICIAL /TG/ COACH TIERS

Mortal realm shit tier:
All unworthy of mention

True Disciples of Nuffle tier:
Me
DarthPhycisist
lol3

Equal with Nuffle tier:
Ayylmao

Everyone who disagrees is Mauled's little fuc boi
>>
>>51833357

But we're all Mauled, don't you remember?
>>
>>51828303
>>51828349
>>51828820

Weighted point system my ass.

Where's roflcopter who's been twice 2nd? How this list makes even sense?

List seems rigged as hell.
>>
Are most current leagues running with the BB2916 ruleset?
>>
>>51833786
>t. tier 5 or lower
>>
>>51828303
what the fuck skud i thought we were friends, in the same fucking tier as pizza, lower fucking tier then ramciamciam, lower then fucking monkey. I hate you now.
>>
>>51833786
You're rigged as hell, you're just jealous I'm amazing.
>>
>>51834393
Ich habe deine Mutter gefickt.
>>
>>51834657
Tu eres mi puta.
>>
File: avatar_tmp.jpg (64KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
64KB, 1080x1080px
>>51833128
Like I said the list is weighted against stunty teams. And out of Four Seasons werter has not made the playoffs with the underwear rudo even once. I don't know what new crumbs problem is.

But I have an idea, tonight I will adjust the list for TG secret league and TG Stuntyleague. That might get them both on the list. And instead of power tier it will be autism tier.
>>
>>51834708
Cyka blyat idi nahui!
>>
>>51834744
Vai tomar no cú, macaco filho da puta.
>>
>>51833786
Good catch rofl should be the other teir 1 coach with skudrinka, forgot to add him in my rush to remake the list.

Anyone else i might have missed?
>>
>>51834759
Pierdol sie kurwo.
>>
>>51834800
That's rood Tooby
>>
>>51834800
>>51834759
>>51834744
>>51834708
>>51834657
c'avete tutti le mamme puttane peggio di una wardancer
>>
>>51834800
Va te faire enculer fils de pute
>>
>>51835027
>>51835155
What hath my pride wroth?
>>
>>51834743
I want to see the scores and how you've calculated them, otherwise I call bullshit on that.
>>
>>51835180

Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit...
>>
Why does everyone here seem to play Fumbbl and not Cyanide's 3d Bloodbowl game?
>>
>>51835531
Less complete, inconsistent with some rules and expensive
>>
>>51835531
Secret League, better league management, all races, less conceding, and so on.

Also I'm poor.
>>
>>51835531
Because:
- it's free
- has better league management
- better rule implementation
- better spectating
- scheduling
- custom rosters
- better sound
- better interface
>>
>>51835565
>>51835571
>>51835573
In the Legendary Edition they are going to be improving pretty much all of that. Except for the concessions. They've fixed a shitload of interface and such problems since the release of BB2.

Also, many of the rule changes are good. Like having too much money count towards your team value to stop people from using a shitload at once.
>>
>>51835619
>Also, many of the rule changes are good. Like having too much money count towards your team value to stop people from using a shitload at once.

7/10 made me respond
>>
>>51835619
Personally, the main drawback is that spectating isn't as seamless and fun.

I can't do a laugh emote when the goblin turns into mash in BB2.
>>
>>51835619
It still will lack content in comparison to fumbbl and still will be expensive. Also less customization and worse management.
>>
>>51835619
I just love the splat sound on FUMBBL when a piece gets an injury.
>>
>>51835731
is there anything sweeter than that sploosh sound of deaths when you've made a block?
>>
>>51835761
>EWWWWWW
>>
>>51835782
the seldom heard OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
>>
>>51835782
>OMNOMNOMNOM
>>
>>51835793
>>51835787
failed Troll TTM?
>>
Friends are starting up a new league, and I'm in the mood to play something silly. Is an all skinks team fun? Or is it just going to put me on tilt when they get murdered?
>>
>>51835872
It's fun if you don't mind not having any fun
>>
>>51835872
No tg khemri
>>
>>51835872
It will be fun until you go up against dwarves or another team with block.
>>
>>51835872
Ask them to allow you to play some shitty Secret League team.
>>
>>51811458
Dwarfs then. Right. How do they play?
>>
>>51835920
you win 1-0. you do this by getting the ball, caging then walking very slowly to the other end of the pitch, removing as many players as possible with your block and tackle. If the opposition is recieving, you play as conservatively as possible trying to remove players until you can steal or simply cover the ball in bearded tacklezones
>>
>>51835619
Thats in the future, not now. It still wont be as good. And the bank rule wouldnt matter if they didnt screw up inducements. Also the bank rule is retarded with the mess of a stadium upgrade system that they added. I.e. you have to gimp youself for multiple games to be able to buy the highest level statiums.
>>
>>51835997
What did they do to inducements?
>>
>>51835231
Mmm, you should be able to.figureit out. Hint everyone in tier 5 has 1 point.

If there.is demand after i post autism power levels ill explain the science behind it in BIG EASY WORDS for you. Nothing over two syllables.
>>
>>51836002
Buckle up buckaroo this is a wild ride.
>>
File: 1484690278840.jpg (48KB, 575x494px) Image search: [Google]
1484690278840.jpg
48KB, 575x494px
>>51836077
It's not that bad, is it??
>>
>>51836002
You can put your bank into petty cash and your opponent gets nothing in return.

Also limited star players and no cards
>>
File: 1487299389763.gif (2MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
1487299389763.gif
2MB, 320x179px
>>51836107
Wait, what?

What is even the point of that?

Did they make this the case with the intention of making already unbalanced matches even more unbalanced??
>>
>>51836002
Two teams
A -1150tv
B - 1000tv

Fumbbl asks team A, would you like to add money to buy inducement? He says fuck yay and tosses 150k into the kitty.

Team A adds that to his team value. His team is now 1300tv

Team B now gets 300k in inducements.

Bb2 gives 150k to Team B, team B doesnt have any extra cash so he buys a wizard.

BB2 asks team A do you want to buy inducements with your own money? A says fuck yeah and buys a wizard. B gets nothing for that.

B is now sad cause hes 150tv down and his opponent has a wizard to counter his free inducement.

The bank rule prevent its from being worse that that, because at least he cant save up and get a free Zug right?. This wizard tactic was used in the world championship a lot.
>>
File: 1483031971385.jpg (61KB, 600x717px) Image search: [Google]
1483031971385.jpg
61KB, 600x717px
>>51836231
But why even have this rule to begin with? What is the reasoning behind it? What positive change could this possibly have?

This is horrible.
>>
File: 1482574151215.png (314KB, 512x502px) Image search: [Google]
1482574151215.png
314KB, 512x502px
>>51836231
>>
We're gonna need a new thread, boys.
>>
>>51836293
You can always make one, anon
>>
>>51836273
>>51836279
Welcome to why people prefer fumbbl
>>
>>51836308

I've made like the last 4, fuck off.
>>
>>51836351
Is there any chance of that rule fucking off? Ever?

Also, who the fuck thought of this rule change? Is he mentally impaired?
>>
>>51836173
>>51836273
Because otherwise there was literally no point in spending cash, you're just spending money to make your opponent stronger.

Now, you can have a team with 1150tv intentionally, against a 1300tv normal team, and then get your 150k in inducements, and spend another 150k to get 1450tv and stop on the 1300 team.

It's literally the way halflings and gobbos were meant to be played.
>>
>>51836273
>>51836279
>>51836378

I have a theory on their thought process. Ill post it in the next thread.
>>
New thread
>>51836511

First thread I ever made, no bully pls
>>
>>51836515
>title in name field
Come on.
>>
>>51836531
Could have created one if you wanted it :^)

Thanks for making me sad, anon
>>
>>51835920
2-1 grind every game. kick the ball, make them score early, score on turn 8, then spend the last 8 turns slowly grinding up the pitch.
>>
>>51836554
Write up a long theory, hit post. The thread no longer exists.

Anon, dont hide your shame, embrace it
>>
>>51836515
Omg do it again and just dont fuck up this time. On my phone and dieing over here.
>>
>>51836793

Only because you asked nicely:
>>51836874

Hope I didn't stupid this one.
>>
>>51835938
Seems simple enough.
Thread posts: 369
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.