[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 125

File: 1487382253288.png (229KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487382253288.png
229KB, 600x800px
Previous: >>51737067

>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: ran.png (1MB, 1240x1060px) Image search: [Google]
ran.png
1MB, 1240x1060px
So, somewhat intricate. She can conjure the chains at volition, being an Everchosen of her deity, if that's puzzling. Combat posses liked, thanks!
>>
File: IMG_0432.jpg (265KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0432.jpg
265KB, 900x1200px
Can some kind drawfriend creat a street tough rogue that looks like Michelle Rodriguez? Bonus points if you give her a few sexy scars.
>>
File: Zamnilref.jpg (353KB, 1046x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Zamnilref.jpg
353KB, 1046x1221px
Migrating.

have an unusual Warhammer Fantasy request for an NPC my players will be having to deal with soon-ish: a dwarf with a particular grudge against the skaven. I've attached a reference image.

This character is a former ranger/guide who was captured by skaven, enslaved, tortured, and later escaped. Physically, he has been severely damaged by his captivity.

Any skin visible shows signs of heavy scarring (upper left - hard to find good images, and I found it macabre to use photos of actual victims). His nose and ears have been heavily damaged and are almost completely destroyed. His head is hairless: no locks, no eyebrows, no beard. On his head he wears a helmet with a nasal, not that he has much of a nose left.

He is clad mostly in leathers and cloth - like Bardin there, but without chain elements, for stealth. He likely wears an axe or two in a belt loop. He possesses a fur cloak: on closer inspection, it is the skinned hide of a grey seer (reference left - apologies for him being so heavily-clad, but 'naked skaven' is not a search I recommend making), though the horns have been filed to stumps to make the hood less awkward.

Most important is this dwarf's "beard." It is actually a very fine mesh of iron links, something like the one on the right, though secured to his face rather than a helmet, by way of piercings. This should be about down to his collar bone; he adds a link each time he kills a skaven.

Finally, he cradles in his arms a repeating crossbow, something like the one at the bottom, though blockier; many, many notches have been carved in the stock.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to give this request a read!
>>
File: But who carries the team.jpg (690KB, 2172x3862px) Image search: [Google]
But who carries the team.jpg
690KB, 2172x3862px
>>51779494
Requesting the two top characters posed like the bottom two. The extra face hovering to the left of the girls reference is to show the facial scars she has.

Please and thank you!
>>
these threads die so quickly
>>
>>51779739
So what, copy/pasting your request for the nth time can't take more than a minute of your day.
>>
File: 1487334729691.jpg (167KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1487334729691.jpg
167KB, 900x1125px
>>51779494
Dropping an anchor for a Norse Knight.
>>
File: squid snake.png (198KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
squid snake.png
198KB, 666x600px
>>51770213
Here's a couple. I like monsters.
>>
File: IMG_5074.jpg (415KB, 1092x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5074.jpg
415KB, 1092x899px
Greetings yet again drawfriends and fellow beggars! Requesting a post Apocolyptic savage tribesman in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian on it and looking at it like WTF. Our savage holding the helmet looks disturbingly like the Indian on the helmet but with Post Apoc twist. Similar feather in hair and such. Thank you!
>>
File: IMG_0427.jpg (208KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0427.jpg
208KB, 900x1200px
Migrating request

Requesting this girl drawn wielding a weathered and battle damaged version of the sword. And if you could add some scars on her arms, a claw scar on her face and a X shaped scar on the right side of her stomach.
>>
Could I get an Asian cleric girl with long black hair and fancy clothes who looks perpetually annoyed that she has to constantly heal her stupid teammates?
>>
File: 1487317911776.png (1MB, 1078x784px) Image search: [Google]
1487317911776.png
1MB, 1078x784px
Requesting the human soldier-guy on the top left burning a fantasy-magic forest.

The human with the flamethrower is shooting/spraying flames everywhere in burning the forest.

The weapon on the top right should be what the flamethrower the soldier is wielding would look like.

There'd be flames and fire in many places as there are burning trees and plants.

The creature on the bottom left; a "Leshy", is on fire thrashing around from burning.

The fairy on the bottom would be flying/fleeing away while crying in despair.

And the forest-dwelling creature on the bottom right; a Spriggan, is simply watching in horror in seeing the human soldier with the flamethrower burning down the forest. And also in seeing the Leshy being burnt alive.
>>
Requesting this knight looking cool ir playing with the little girl clinging to his leg.
>>
File: ref.png (4MB, 1414x1674px) Image search: [Google]
ref.png
4MB, 1414x1674px
Requesting a monk who is fighting all the weird monsters bored monks would draw in medieval manuscripts. I'd like him to wield a mace or some other type of club and have an expression that clearly says he's sick of this shit.
>>
File: noncombat mode.png (2MB, 1936x1200px) Image search: [Google]
noncombat mode.png
2MB, 1936x1200px
Requesting the guy shown at top-left wearing the outfit on the right, though with a scarf like the one at the bottom-left.
>>
File: cardkris.jpg (445KB, 1318x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cardkris.jpg
445KB, 1318x1200px
I would like a tarot styled eye being pierced by a kris, with blood "tears." Extra tarot-y stylings are optional, but would be neat.
>>
File: Request.jpg (820KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
Request.jpg
820KB, 1564x1564px
>>51780678
Cause it didn't post with my other one
>>
Please draw whatever you imagine a race of sentient living piñatas to look like.
>>
File: IMG_0445.png (93KB, 340x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0445.png
93KB, 340x230px
>>51781153
Here ya go
>>
File: 1486056550280.jpg (239KB, 542x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486056550280.jpg
239KB, 542x900px
Anchoring for artist
>>
>>51771761
Sorry if this is mega late, I didn't even check the thread because I was convinced the reference was too bad to get picked up, so a friend pointed this out to me just now.
I think you've pretty much got it! The only changes I can suggest would be to maybe turn the robe from green to brown, and have her be looking away from the camera right than into it to convey her skittish nature.
I think the hair length is fine, it's long enough to get the same point across. I'll admit that the arms are pretty chunky, but they're supposed to be horribly mutated so it's justifiable.
Thanks for drawing her, anon!
>>
>>51781196
Why did you make me remember?
>>
File: 20170217_201822.jpg (253KB, 800x592px) Image search: [Google]
20170217_201822.jpg
253KB, 800x592px
>>51779494
Requesting pic related but as a bald, tipsy dwarf with a white braided beard.
>>
File: Knight Ref.png (1001KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Knight Ref.png
1001KB, 1000x1000px
Requesting someone to draw my Knight PC. Feel free to take artistic liberties with it, if it helps.
>>
>>51781196
Viva Pinata was a better game than it had any right to be
>>
>>51781713
>Feel free to take artistic liberties with this overly specific request
>>
>>51781746
I always try to figure out what magic they think the phrase "artistic liberties" means.
>>
>>51781762

not OR, but I always try to give a general idea of a character, and let the artist fill in the rest.

Some artists really jive with that, while other artists NEED specifics in order to work.

Looking at that piece... Well, you have the pose for one. that's something you could do.

But beyond that, yeah, that one doesn't have a lot of room for 'artistic liberties'. Still, don't be mad at people for trying to give the artist some elbow room to do what they think looks good.

Just because something looks good in my head, doesn't mean it will look good on paper. I'm not an artist. thats why I let you guys do what you know will look good.
>>
>>51781871
>>51781762
>>51781746
'Artistic liberties' in my opinion means 'feel free to ignore the references to substitute your own design'
The fact that it's a very specific request doesn't prevent artists from ignoring the specifics to a degree of their choosing.
>>
File: longjourney shortreach.jpg (1MB, 2256x1771px) Image search: [Google]
longjourney shortreach.jpg
1MB, 2256x1771px
Requesting a cute drunk halfling monk girl like Radical Edward.
>>
>>51781921

I'd be careful with that. If you change something that is, effectively, the essence of a character (Changing an Honorable paladin with a tower shield, to a much more ferocious one with a two handed greatsword) Could get some requesters pretty pissed.
>>
>>51782007
Then those requesters shouldn't say 'take artistic liberties'. Simple as that.
>>
>>51782007
>Could get some requesters pretty pissed.

As if they have any right to be mad at their free art? If they want to be specific and get a guaranteed result to match, fork over the $10-30 it takes to get a nice black and white line art picture from any of the dozens of /tg/ artists.
>>
>>51782058

Artistic liberties can be "Whatever style of armor you think is appropriate" (if not specified) or a design for a weapon or shield or something. Artistic liberties shouldn't be "Literally not doing what I asked."

And, yes, I know you guys are doing this for free, I've gotten some amazing artwork from drawfriends, including one I still use to this day. I know that you're not being paid for this and most requesters should just be happy with what they get. But, they're expecting something, and when you are giving something that is specifically not what they asked for, they won't be happy.

now, as I'm typing this up >>51782076 has posted, and I don't feel like rewriting my post as though to imply I was doing this all at once. So, here's the shorthand.

People come here to get requests, oftentimes because they're poorfags who probably shouldn't be paying for the McDonalds they got, but at least that feeds them.

the GOOD requesters give a small list of details and some reference images, and then say 'artistic liberties' to let you know that you're free to play around with whatever you think looks good.

(The bad requesters are assholes who won't be happy with what they get anyways, so it doesn't matter).

As the drawfriend, you can either: Do your best to do what the request asks for, or DON'T do what the request asks for. If you do the request asked for, you'll probably get a positive response.

If you don't do what the request asked for: Why the hell did you do the request to begin with? No, honestly, we both know that you're not getting paid for this, and if you're not at least trying to make someone happy, either by giving a face to someone's first character, or maybe making a grand antagonist seem more real for a GM's game, then why bother?
>>
>>51782148
Speaking as someone who made a very specific reference sheet, added 'feel free to take artistic liberties' to it, and got a delivery that was both quite different from the references I had posted and also absolutely top tier:
Tabletop characters are dynamic. They are not like characters from video games or movies, which have static, observable designs that are set in stone.
Tabletop characters exist primarily in the mind, and the mind is fluid.
Not only that, tabletop characters are free from the movie/game trope of 'character A always wears outfit A regardless of circumstance'.
Tabletop characters live regular lives, change clothes regularly, bathe, eat and sleep. In most cases, movie characters only ever shoot the bad guys and talk a bit.

So, when an artist changes the details of your request around to make the outfit a little different, or the hairstyle a little different, because you said 'feel free to take artistic liberties', then you have absolutely no right to complain. Not only is that what the phrase objectively invites, but it is perfectly acceptable for the same character to look different from day to day, scenario to scenario.

>>51782007
> (Changing an Honorable paladin with a tower shield, to a much more ferocious one with a two handed greatsword)
Taking this as an example, there are going to be times when that honorable paladin loses his temper, tosses away his greatshield and two-hands his weapon. Now you have art for that. Be grateful, because your character wouldn't be nearly as pissed about being drawn that way as you are.
>>
>>51782226

(Because I can seem to be a lot more irate than I really am in text, I just wanted a disclaimer that I'm completely level headed, and am trying to talk as such)

You're not wrong, and you're not wrong for many reasons. Tabletop characters ARE dynamic. A character could pick up the Golden Crown of Maguffin, and never take it off (Changing their image) or decide that the black armor they had always worn gave the wrong impression and changed to mithril.

But, this isn't your character. It's their character, and unfortunately, you don't know what their character is like, or how long (or short) the game is.

>paladin example

Here's the thing: What if he doesn't have a greatsword at all? What if he wields a Mace, since it's the weapon related to his god? Now the image is wrong both ways.

>So, when an artist changes the details of your request around to make the outfit a little different, or the hairstyle a little different,

Honestly, these are totally fine! Every last one of these minor details are perfectly fine, and are usually what I refer to when I say 'artistic liberties'. I don't give a shit what hairstyle my character is (Alright, that's a lie, but I don't care enough to make an artist doing me a favor for free put in extra work for it.), and I don't usually care what exact style my armor is in (partial lie). What I WOULD care about, is if I explicitly state that "the character wears heavy armor, and I'd like the character to look like he's ready for battle" and then you post something with an image of someone in Linen, even if all the other details are right, you've changed a big thing that was important.

So, I kinda go back to my original point: Either an artist is going to try to make the piece accurate to what the requester asked for, or they don't, and if they're not, then why are they posting it?

If I want a wise druid, and you post a mystical sorcerer... piece could be wroth a 1000 dollars, but it wouldn't be what I wanted :\
>>
>>51782440
>But, this isn't your character. It's their character, and unfortunately, you don't know what their character is like, or how long (or short) the game is.
That's just the thing: after reading your reference, they SHOULD know what your character is like. In fact, the accuracy of even the most faithful artwork is wholly contingent on that. And if they know what your character is like, they should also know how to change him in ways that are still fitting for that character, but also more in line with what they feel like drawing or what they feel would look best on paper.
>Here's the thing: What if he doesn't have a greatsword at all? What if he wields a Mace, since it's the weapon related to his god? Now the image is wrong both ways.
This is just a question of extremes. It's plausible that an 'artistic liberties' drawfriend would draw the paladin two-handing his mace. It's far less plausible that the same drawfriend would draw the paladin wielding an entirely different weapon. The latter is a much more significant alteration and I would not support it as much as I support the first, but I also don't think it's nearly as common or likely to happen.
>Honestly, these are totally fine! Every last one of these minor details are perfectly fine
I think if you care more about the style of armor your character is wearing than their facial features, you might be roleplaying them wrong. Equipment is a secondary trait, the face and body are primary ones. I would be much more supportive of an artist changing my character's equipment than changing their actual appearance.
>So, I kinda go back to my original point: Either an artist is going to try to make the piece accurate to what the requester asked for, or they don't, and if they're not, then why are they posting it?
Because artists are here to practice their craft and draw things that get their juices flowing. That's all. Being able to give people free art of their characters is an added bonus.
>>
And people wonder why we burn through threads so quickly.
>>
>>51782562
I think it's a pretty interesting topic: if we can come up with a better way of requester-artist communication, this will lead to overall increase of contentment of both sides.
>>
>>51781997
How do these images fit together
>>
>>51782525

I would vastly disagree with that first statement. Knowing what someone looks like doesn't belay their personality or traits or anything (See: hot psycho bitches).

A question of extremes, yes, but not of unreasonables.

I very much don't care about clothes to an extreme detail. I'm the guy who will say "heavy armor" and leave it at that for what he's wearing.

In my opinion: artistic liberties means minor details. things to help keep the image smooth. But that's it, not drastic or large changes, especially ones that would fly in the face of the request.

The Drawfriends here provide a wonderful service and they really don't get enough credit, they really don't. I wish I had the money to pay for every piece I've ever gotten from a drawfriend. Nobody should give them shit for not providing pixel perfect representations of what a requester asks (Especially when they're limited to 2000 characters).

I just am of the opinion that: If someone requests an Old Man with short, white hair, leather armor, and a couple daggers on his hip, They should receive an old man, with short white hair, leather armor, and a couple daggers on his hip.

The hair style, exact kind of leather armor, style of daggers, and even the pose of said old man is well within 'artistic liberties' but if this becomes a woman, long hair, young, heavy armor, or swords on his hip, then that isn't what someone requested, and that's not exactly fair to them. They'll just wait a couple threads (Or not) and request the exact same thing again, and clog the boards, which is their right, because they didn't get what they requested.
>>
The mistake is assuming that the beggars here have any drawthread rights at all.
>>
>>51783115
>The hair style, exact kind of leather armor, style of daggers, and even the pose of said old man is well within 'artistic liberties' but if this becomes a woman, long hair, young, heavy armor, or swords on his hip, then that isn't what someone requested, and that's not exactly fair to them.
Can you actually give me any examples from the archives of someone getting a request that has been distorted to this degree? I feel like you're warning against a problem which does not exist.
>>
>>51783137
No because he's talking out of his ass.
>>
>>51783137

No, I'm talking about extremes, but then again, the whole topic of what defines as 'artistic liberties' was kinda begging the question of being subjective to begin with.

I'm giving the best examples I can of what defines as Artistic liberties, and extreme cases are what are usually asked for.

This started with someone thinking that someone's request was too specific to allow for 'artistic liberties', someone responded with "Artistic liberties means I can do whatever I want" and I responded with "No." and we've been arguing ever since.
>>
>>51783132
Are you saying we shouldn't have drawthreads?
>>
>>51783167
Show me where I did.
>>
>>51783137

The only thing I can recall that is even remotely related was some guy who got upset because his hunter dude had "feminine lips" or something like that.
>>
File: 42ndblackwatch1762.jpg (243KB, 583x814px) Image search: [Google]
42ndblackwatch1762.jpg
243KB, 583x814px
Tbh I'm just looking for an orc/hobgoblin highland musketeer. Feel free to add colors or whatevs. I'd include a sheathed saber but it's not necessary.
>>
File: Drow Bard Anchor.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Drow Bard Anchor.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
Anchoring for Bog Roll!

Also, to chip in my two cents to the discussion about "artistic liberties." The original request had a short hairstyle, a hooded cloak, and none of the loopy belt-things that are hanging down from her armor.

I didn't ask the artist to take artistic liberties, but Bog Roll did and the end result actually looks a ton better in my mind than it would have without the changes - I love being able to see her whole head, and the belt-loops are great!

So it all depends, really, on the request, the artist, and the extent of the "artistic liberties" they take. If I'd gotten a Dwarf Bard instead, yeah, I'd've been pissed. But getting a Drow Bard that's a little different from what I had in mind is amazing - and actually, the way I play her has changed a little based on the WIPs I've been getting (she's still playful and occasionally silly, but also a lot more daring than I intended her to be, for instance).
>>
File: Eilistraee activists.jpg (141KB, 588x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Eilistraee activists.jpg
141KB, 588x1094px
Requesting three Drow/Dark Elf activists; one male and two females, who're spreading the word of Eilistraee in public.

One male Drow would be wearing the same clothes of the picture of the guy in the bottom left, and the two female Drow are wearing the clothes seen in the bottom middle and right pics. The three Drow would be holding up signs relating about how Eilistraee is better than Lolth or how living in the surface is better than the underdark.

Also the pic at the most top is a symbol of Eilistraee and one of the three Drow would be bearing that symbol in a wooden sign.
>>
File: Masashi_Ref.png (3MB, 2500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Masashi_Ref.png
3MB, 2500x2000px
Requesting my Matsu Berserker.
He looks about 19 years old, clean shaven and fresh faced, with his long black hair tied up into a messy bun like top right. He's muscular and about 6'2" tall.

His eyes are green, but his right eye's pupil is smeared out into a vague star shape. Noticeable but nothing too overt.

He wears heavy armor, see top left, which is painted in the Lion clan's colors of brown and tan. It's majorly dark brown with tan detailing except for the left arm, which is white with tan detailing.
He also has a katana and wakizashi sheathed on his left, though that's not as important.

Is it too much to ask for him smiling like a goof?
Thanks in advance!
>>
File: Kenku funky fresh crow eyes.png (708KB, 746x1223px) Image search: [Google]
Kenku funky fresh crow eyes.png
708KB, 746x1223px
>>51779494
Anchoring again for the artist drawing my Kenku.
>>
File: PsykerRefNew.png (2MB, 1382x1310px) Image search: [Google]
PsykerRefNew.png
2MB, 1382x1310px
Requesting my Dark Heresy Psyker well on the way to becoming an Inquisitor.

She's relatively young, in her mid-twenties, and has the facial structure and hairstyle on the top-left, except platinum blonde instead of dark red. She wears a suit of Carapace Armor like that on the top-middle image (except colored gunmetal silver instead of the dull tan). On top of the carapace armor, she wears a dark brown longcoat like the one worn by inquisitor Adrastia on the top-right.

Around her neck, she has an Aquila pendant (far left), with a fingerbone relic embedded in the center of it, and her burned-out eye sockets are covered with a black blindfold bearing an embroidered symbol of the Adeptus Astra Telepathica (bottom-right).

Thank you in advance!
>>
File: Wood Elf.png (3MB, 1740x1188px) Image search: [Google]
Wood Elf.png
3MB, 1740x1188px
>>51779494
Anchoring for the kind Drawfriend who said he/she is doing my request

>>51757312
>>51769992
>>
File: Kay Clarent.jpg (720KB, 2048x779px) Image search: [Google]
Kay Clarent.jpg
720KB, 2048x779px
Requesting my aasimar paladin. He should have violet eyes and a glow about him. I'd like the armor and shield like in the image, but the only thing that is a must is that he wears breastplate, and that the shield is metal.
He wears the mask to his his identity after he was stripped of his name and title, so he could continue to do what he can to protect his family and home. Thanks in advance!
>>
File: couple reference.jpg (722KB, 1924x1596px) Image search: [Google]
couple reference.jpg
722KB, 1924x1596px
I hope no one minds if I can make this type of request in this thread, but.

May I request the woman who'd look like pic in the left and a shorter/less taller young male as a couple?

The girlfriend who'd look like in the left image is wearing the same summer outfit and hat and has the same type of gun in left image in her right hand. And she has her left arm wrapped around the boyfriend's nape.

And the boyfriend would be wearing the same outfit and getup in the image at the right. The boyfriend's shorter or less taller than the girl and he'd be looking up to her talking to her enthusiastically.

And both of them are walking together in a snowy day.
>>
I doubt anybody would want to draw this bunch of misfits, as it's multiple characters, but after our second session of a new campaign yesterday, I just want to write this up to have it on paper, what the hell do people think when they see us roll up?

We have a 7ft tall wall of muscle, half orc, no hair, not even eyebrows. He wears a suit that's a little small on his bulging muscles; he almost definitely stole it.

We have a 6-7ft tall warforged made of wood and metal. His face has 'indents' or depressions in a roughly eye shape where the eyes would be, and a vertical line splitting the two metal plates that are his face (which are his real sensors). He wears a hooded cloak to cover up how unusual he looks.

We have Farso, the wizard. He has a Freddie moustache, and a brown afro. Besides that he's just a cool dude. Honestly, we didn't get much description on him yet besides this.

We have a swashbuckling drow man, with long pale blond hair to his chest. He's a fancy swashbuckler and should be portrayed as such, with a fancy rapier. Green eyes no pupils, has eagle.

We have a tiefling war cleric, sensible & cloistered, with straight gazelle horns, red skin and a tail, in traditional cleric vestments.

We have a wood elf ranger with long unevenly cut red hair. She is probably glaring at the drow.

Finally, we have the twins. Nick is lean and muscular but hides it under sandy robes, and has bronze hair, olive brown skin and deep brown eyes. His sister Nikki is much the same in terms of appearance, except she is thin and attractive in a green dress, no muscle at all.

In terms of poses, the only request I'd have is that Nick is brofisting the half orc, whilst Nikki looks at the half orc in despair.

>tl;dr
>half orc barbarian in a suit man
>warforged in a cloak
>afro wizard man
>drow swashbuckler man
>tiefling cleric woman
>wood elf ranger woman
>healy monk man and his skinny twin sister

Will get pics for reference eventually.
>>
File: IMG_3376.jpg (317KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3376.jpg
317KB, 700x1000px
Requesting my Interrogator for Dark Heresy.

>Mid 30s, Newt Scamander-eqsue brown hair, flecked with grey since he became a psyker.

>Dark, hooded eyes - looks like he's constantly in need of sleep

>Slim build

>Carries a bolt pistol and a large tome.

>Has a zippo lighter that is deliberately intricate as it is his psy-focus

>Due to his powers, he has a glow around his head, like an energy field

Ideally, the pose would be similar to the one referenced but honestly, it's up to you - if you think something looks better or the pose is too awkward, go with what you think is best!

Thank you for reading my phone book of a request
>>
File: IMG_5073.jpg (272KB, 1150x1072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5073.jpg
272KB, 1150x1072px
Kind drawfriends I am requesting an illustration of "sleepers" the feral and insane human survivors of a botched cryogenic preservation process. They went to sleep hoping to wake up in a better world. Instead the woke in a post apocalyptic hell. A bit like zombies but more intelligent and not rotting. In fact they are very much alive and quite crazy. Torn, dirty underwear or scrub type clothing standing in the dilapidated ruins of the cryogenics lab.
>>
>>51781378
Does she use the arms in combat? Sketched a new pose, unsure what to do with them. To leave them hanging limply would leave lots of character expression out of the picture imo. Doesn't seem like the kind of character who likes violence like Glory, so… what'd you say? Is she afraid to put them close to her face, in other metahumans' flesh or just to hold a cup of coffee?
>>
>>51786129
She thinks her claws are horrifying, simultaneously terrified and disgusted by them. In fact, she was originally a pacifist who would prefer to endure a savage beating than fight back with them, but one of the other members of the party convinced her to essentially shift all of the responsibility of her actions to him.
She learned to enter an emotionally muted state where she would just follow orders to rip and tear, trying not to think about what she's doing.
She can't properly grasp things like firearms or melee weapons, and it being a tabletop game and all she gets caught up in a lot of combat scenarios. When that happens, emotionally dead or no, she does use the claws. If she's in her 'shut down' state, she will also employ heightened agility to jump around and sneak in a more bestial fashion.
Let's say she would be a very intimidating and spooky opponent in a dark hallway.

If you're conflicted on poses, having one of her claws raised up and obscuring half of her face might look good. It would be an 'actiony pose' while also conveying her shame and fear. Or just draw her in a full-on mindless carnage mode.
>>
Requesting an old, wisecracking imp poking fun at a cute, grumpy Tiefling girl
>>
File: Untitled.png (1008KB, 1600x820px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1008KB, 1600x820px
Requesting this guy wearing light body armor like in the reference along with a mask on his face like the symbol to the left. He has a burn scar form on his lower left neck leading up to his lower jaw. I'd like for him to be cracking his knuckles.
>>
File: Iracebel_BlindHope.jpg (1MB, 1783x1313px) Image search: [Google]
Iracebel_BlindHope.jpg
1MB, 1783x1313px
Requesting a brown elf wizard-sharpshooter.

She's a magitechnicist scarred from a laboratory accident; the burn scars are peculiarly patterned and glow in the presence of magic. She's on the short and slight side for an elf, shy and self-conscious, but she tries to be helpful with her inventions since she's desperate to be liked.

Something of her with her rifle in a relaxed position would be amazing, but just a portrait would be great since this seems a little involved. Sorry about that. I mostly need something for her token.
>>
>>51784670
Would you like to have an unfinished thing that has been collecting virtual dust on my folders ever since you first put up the request?
>>
File: 2017-02-18 20.13.36.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-18 20.13.36.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>51781689
>>
>>51789149
"Ye can't get drunk if ye were never sober in th' first place, lad!"
>>
File: 85469.jpg (181KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
85469.jpg
181KB, 1280x1024px
>>51789149
>>
File: lost my head.png (287KB, 2100x3372px) Image search: [Google]
lost my head.png
287KB, 2100x3372px
hey

taking simple/unsettling requests

preferably some creatures
>>
>>51789774
That is a neat Dullahan, let me just say.
>>
>>51789792
thank you, i wonder whether OR is still around in the drawthreads. i wanted to ask him/her about the current progress of the dullahan
>>
>>51789774
A hunched, cloaked, weirdly bulging figure that seems human, but subtle details indicate has anything but a properly human anatomy.
>>
>>51789774
A tall wendigo subtly stalking a human hiker as he treks a snowy forest
>>
>>51789774
See >>51786545
>>
File: rect2987.png (525KB, 563x536px) Image search: [Google]
rect2987.png
525KB, 563x536px
Taking simple/dumb/cute requests to pass time. Pic is what I'm working on now, just so you know what my (lack of) style looks like.
>>
File: Seduce 1.png (108KB, 1500x1554px) Image search: [Google]
Seduce 1.png
108KB, 1500x1554px
>>51789967
>>
>>51790611
A dancing Tiefling harem girl
>>
File: Seduce 2.png (143KB, 1500x1554px) Image search: [Google]
Seduce 2.png
143KB, 1500x1554px
>>51789967
>>
File: hqdefausadlt.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefausadlt.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>51790755
>>
>>51785294
will try my best
>>
File: guy towels forehead.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
guy towels forehead.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>51790772
>>51790755
>when I still would

Thanks, though, that's great.
>>
File: Abomination.jpg (4MB, 4202x5116px) Image search: [Google]
Abomination.jpg
4MB, 4202x5116px
>>51789774
Some sort of horrible armored flesh golem abomination type creature.
>>
File: Tief.png (69KB, 206x222px) Image search: [Google]
Tief.png
69KB, 206x222px
>>51790771
>>
File: WE ARE BLACK BBY.jpg (242KB, 695x1357px) Image search: [Google]
WE ARE BLACK BBY.jpg
242KB, 695x1357px
>>51779494
Who ask for this? Someone ask for this.
>>
>>51791094
Cute
>>
>>51791042
Damn...
>>
Hello /tg/,

I am playing a tribalistic female dragon shaman with an Aztec flavor. Athletic build, domineering demeanor. Long black hair done up with ornamentation. Minor facepaint and body paint. Light Aztec-inspired clothing. Uses a longspear.

Think Road to El Dorado or Kotal Kahn. Heavy on the shamanism would be cool, bone necklaces and just any sorts of things one would think is cool and thematic.
>>
>>51791568
So wait us she a dragonborn or just a human thats a dragon shaman?
>>
>>51792148
Dragon shamans of sufficient level gain draconic traits (scales, wings, sometimes horns), so it's not beyond the realm of reason that OR is passing her off as a dragonborn.
>>
>>51783077
They run parallel along their edges and meet at the corners.
>>
>>51792148
Not dragonborn. Human dragon shaman. And yiss, something like a combo of Chel and the villain from that film. Brown Aztec shaman lady.
>>
>>51789149
Fucking Yakub, stop making white people.
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 1024x680px
>>51789774
A long, dark hallway with a barely visible crouched dog at the end of the hallway. The lights are only on at where the POV starts, and the light softly fades as it goes deeper into the hallway.
>>
>>51789086
Absolutely, man.
>>
File: super heavy norse knight.jpg (271KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
super heavy norse knight.jpg
271KB, 900x1125px
>>51779803
>>
File: 1448590055560.png (829KB, 2448x2182px) Image search: [Google]
1448590055560.png
829KB, 2448x2182px
Need this angel in something equatable to "Noble Lewd"

I'll leave that up to your discretion.
>>
>>51793590
this is absolutely wonderful, thank you.
>>
>>51793692
Glad you like it!
>>
>>51793625
>that tiny cleavage window
>that massive underboob window
Whatever God she serves has his priorities damn straight!
>>
File: gol.png (70KB, 1111x1111px) Image search: [Google]
gol.png
70KB, 1111x1111px
>>51791042
>>
>>51779643
Bumping.
>>
File: 2017-02-19 02.20.38.jpg (985KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-19 02.20.38.jpg
985KB, 2560x1920px
>>51791568
>>51792261
Here you go anon, if you have some ideas for the background i'll check the thread tomorrow morning

I feel like I'm becoming the insane shitposter of /tg/ at this point
>>
I’d like to request a spooky changeling lady I’m in the process of developing for a game.
Right with the mask she’s a tall woman of Haitian decent, and somewhat chubby. She’s fairly normal looking aside from her height - she’s got a womanly figure, soft features, bright amber eyes, extremely curly hair that’s shoulder length, coffee au latte skin tone…
Beneath the Mask she’s far more monstrous, taking on a more woods-y demonic form. Her skin tone is a dark forest green –almost black– with standard monster features. You know things like claws, fangs, spooky all white eyes and so on. Wrapping around her at various points are plant like features; twigs and leaves roughly shaped like clothing and armor. Her hair as well has been replaced by plant matter, resembling a bunch of gnarled up old tree branches with very few leaves.

She wears a lot of nice looking clothing, so whatever you draw her in I’d like it if it looked expensive, or at the very least really nice.
Might be a bit complicated but if you could include a bunch of shadow-y looking thorny vines wrapping around her would be very nice. It’s part of her Kith but her design might be a bit complicated if you include them and the leaves?
>>
File: IMG_0184.jpg (324KB, 1500x1825px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.jpg
324KB, 1500x1825px
For a request about a week ago - I can't seem to get this one right so feel free to rerequest if you're still around
>>
>>51779566
Bumpage
>>
>>51794793
That's cute.
>>
>>51794271
Neato. Thanks.
>>
>>51794793
Why does she have two left feet though
>>
>>51794793
Would fug
>>
>>51795235
she had a twin brother but she ate him and stole his leg.
>>
>>51780638
Daily bump
>>
>>51790611
I recognise dem characters
>>
File: IMG_0192.jpg (334KB, 1500x1844px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192.jpg
334KB, 1500x1844px
>>51795235
Sheeeit
>>
File: IMG_0193.jpg (229KB, 1156x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
229KB, 1156x961px
>>51770092
WIP for tonight
>>
File: djinnwomanoutfit.jpg (42KB, 308x646px) Image search: [Google]
djinnwomanoutfit.jpg
42KB, 308x646px
Can someone make this woman and her outfit into a Djinn? Djinn are basically air elemental Genies. She has blue skin, her outift is white and grey, and seems to be made from what could be both thin silk and clouds. She does not have an umbrella, and like the woman her eyes cannot be seen.
>>
>>51797538
Sweet, thanks Anon! Looking pretty cool!
>>
Request:

Female Human Cleric, Knowledge Domain.

Tall, Light Brown Mid-Length Loose Hair, Gray Eyes, Fair skinned.

As for the clothing and pose

A Robe covering a Scale Armor beneath. A Quarterstaff on one hand, and a Spellbook on the other. With a Raven Familiar soaring near her.

Basically a Wizard kinda look.

I took Ritual Caster feat (5e), in case you're wondering why does a Cleric carry a spellbook (actually a Ritual Book), and a Familiar.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for no reference pic.
>>
>>51797755
Forgot to mention, rest of colors up to artist.

Thanks again.
>>
>>51794793
Thanks!
>>
File: 1486959252953.jpg (282KB, 1075x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1486959252953.jpg
282KB, 1075x1075px
Girl in the left wearing......
>>
File: monk.jpg (377KB, 832x1200px) Image search: [Google]
monk.jpg
377KB, 832x1200px
>>51798134
This
>>
File: Coehorn.png (405KB, 309x444px) Image search: [Google]
Coehorn.png
405KB, 309x444px
We've got a regiment from a feudal world, so I'm requesting Imperial guardsmen who look like pic meets candians, minus their ugly flak.
>>
File: 1487317884127.png (218KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487317884127.png
218KB, 600x1000px
Anchoring pic
>>
File: 20170218_222200.jpg (520KB, 1285x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20170218_222200.jpg
520KB, 1285x1024px
>>51798134
>>51798145
One source image is easier on everyone, anon.
>>
Consider trying this for coloring
http://paintschainer.preferred.tech/
>>
>>51798275
Thanks on my phone because pc is busted...
>>
>>51798313
I did that on my phone, but no problem, anon.
>>
Same pose and dress but the girl is a Tiefling with light grey skin with black spots. Her hair is crimson red. Replace bird eith a cute little imo.
>>
>>51798324
What app did you use?
>>
>>51798335
Standard photo gallery editor on Android.
>>
>>51780005
Bumpers
>>
>>51798347
Wow had my phone for over a year and never used that feature....
>>
I'd like to request this mystery gunman, who was successful in a fight against a sororita and an IG, giving them a thumbs down.

As in the IG is lying dead ridden with bullet holes in a pool of blood and the sororita is injured and slumped to the ground still alive and holding on to her wounds.

And the gunman is about to runoff but is giving a thumbs down to the still alive SoB with the barrel of his gun still smoking.

Also the gun the gunman's holding is a fictional bullpup rifle:
>http://www.gameguides.cc/Article/UploadFiles/201512/2015122518123871.jpg
>>
Requesting this cutie looking wizard man in a 40K scenario. Perhaps him about to fight and fend off against Imperium personnel who're gonna try killing him because he was branded as a heretic. While his hands are glowing or crackling with magic and whatnot.
>>
File: Sir Knight.png (202KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sir Knight.png
202KB, 600x1000px
>>51798266
Sorry, not a huge update today, but I managed some further touch ups.
>>
File: Whippley.png (152KB, 484x845px) Image search: [Google]
Whippley.png
152KB, 484x845px
Drew one of my PCs.
>>
>>51780069
Bump
>>
File: OSO SABUESO.jpg (350KB, 2455x2009px) Image search: [Google]
OSO SABUESO.jpg
350KB, 2455x2009px
Requesting coloring for my luchador monk
Mask: purple
Gloves/elbow pads/boots: brown (silver studs on the gloves)
Sash: red
Trunks: yellow
Skin: dark-ish olive
>>
File: michelle rodroguez.jpg (319KB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
michelle rodroguez.jpg
319KB, 1200x1553px
>>51779619
>>
>>51799180
Looks like one bad hombre.
>>
File: floof hair.jpg (353KB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
floof hair.jpg
353KB, 1200x1553px
>>51788968
>>
File: teefer.jpg (275KB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
teefer.jpg
275KB, 1200x1553px
>>51798330
>>
>>51799719
"Sick of your shit, bro."
>>
>>51799744
Great!
>>
>>51799178
Again, thanks a bunch it's looking great, I do have one request for an alteration. That little bit of blue on top of the head; whatever it is could that be a different colour?
>>
File: TheGun.jpg (164KB, 1152x577px) Image search: [Google]
TheGun.jpg
164KB, 1152x577px
Would anyone interested in ships be willing to give this a crack?

A moderately large, but sleek ship, like pic related, but with the majority of the length of the ship given over to housing a huge, solid projectile launching gun. Ideally, it would have the word "Wergild" (the name of the ship) somewhere on the side. Thanks a ton.
>>
>>51784387
24-hour bump
>>
>>51799962
It was a pair of lights, to indicate the tubes and mechanisms back there. I can change it to red if you want
>>
>>51786613
that symbol to the left has two phalluses, one on the nose, and one on the crown
>>
File: 1484164240537.png (250KB, 624x435px) Image search: [Google]
1484164240537.png
250KB, 624x435px
Posting anchor for Noronoro. Hope you're still doing it.
>>
Requesting a techpriest, an eldar bonesinger and a tau engineer with a lamborghini Veneno as in pic related. The techpriest would be rubbing his hands on the lambo's back (where its engine bay is located), the bonesinger would be singing to the car, and the tau engineer is having it scanned.
>>
File: AK200_Infobox.png (674KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
AK200_Infobox.png
674KB, 1050x1050px
Requesting a robot/android that looks like in pic related holding an energy handgun and approaching and pointing firmly at a scared AdMech Techpriest or Skiitarii. The Techpriest or Skiitarii is pointing a plasma pistol that failed to fire or just broke.

The android is saying to the techpriest or skiitarii, "Your belligerent, murderous and violent behavior is a criminal and federal offense."
>>
requesting an anthropomorphic muscular chicken dressed as a 1939 detective
https://mountheliconrevue.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/bogart-image-1.jpg
>>
File: 2017-02-19 14.31.20.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-19 14.31.20.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>51801356
>>
>>51800197
That'd be sweet.
>>
File: Totally not me.jpg (115KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Totally not me.jpg
115KB, 1280x960px
Someone wants to paint this anonymous douchebag as an Imperial Guardsmen ?
>>
>>51802085
"make", not paint.
you can do this however you please and if you may add a face.
>>
File: charactersheet.png (1MB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
charactersheet.png
1MB, 1200x1000px
All right, here we go. Spent over 9000 hours finding all these images and thinking this through.

Trying to make a klutzy but mature sorceress for my 5e campaign. Basic idea is that she worked in a guild making simple art products before her powers awoke. Now she's trying to become an adventurer, only she lacks both the mindset of a diehard explorer and that of a spellcaster. For example, she'll still try to light a torch for light, when she could be casting a fire bolt. Or better, a friggen light spell.

Trying to go for a more mature Lina Inverse, minus the ego and obsession. Very plain, no flair.

One more thing - If the art is really good, I may be able to make a 3d model of her and print it out as a figurine. That would be amazing.
>>
File: Griffin Captain 4.png (1MB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
Griffin Captain 4.png
1MB, 1240x1754px
Not sure if you two aresticking around, but here is the wip thus far of your Griffin Captain.

Again I apologize for the slowness due to my illness and everything. Today was the first time in days I could return to work on this. This flu is a real work this year.
>>
>>51806238
Cute !
>>
>>51791164
OR here, late request, but thanks!
>>
>>51781713
bump.
>>
File: Hector.jpg (759KB, 3104x1980px) Image search: [Google]
Hector.jpg
759KB, 3104x1980px
Hey, I'd like to request art for a cyberpunk character of mine.
To make it less complicated, I am content with the art only showing him from the waist-up.

The character is a hispanic man in his mid 40s. He is a scientist, so he is most likely wearing a labcoat and a lab attire.
His right hand is cybernetic, something similar to what is on the picture, but I was thinking it might be even bulkier with some sterile plastic casing over it.
The hand has medical inset, so the index finger should be an exposed syringe/needle while the middle finger is a scalpel with the rest of the fingers being normal.
His hairstyle is like the picture of Oldman in the middle, but without the plastic sheet to seperate it. The color is also dyed a deep hue of purple with some grey in it.
The last picture is just a vague idea of how he should look like (only more hispanic) -bearder, wrinkly, rugged and generally down on his luck but still determined.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: nPwNf3M.png (3MB, 1920x1450px) Image search: [Google]
nPwNf3M.png
3MB, 1920x1450px
>>51779494

Gents i need your help Updating a good friend of mine's reference sheet.

Basically The central reference sheet and pose, but the Armor is updated with the pieces on the right. While the Underwear/skin version is given a lean musculature similar of the top left, and if you can manage it, Subtly imply a bit more "White tiger-y ness." At the very least change her eyes to be more cat like.

I would *Like* to get both front and back, but if you want you can just do front.
>>
File: billowy broad.jpg (440KB, 1000x1663px) Image search: [Google]
billowy broad.jpg
440KB, 1000x1663px
>>51797597
>>
File: scotty_gob_slappy.png (3MB, 1443x1424px) Image search: [Google]
scotty_gob_slappy.png
3MB, 1443x1424px
>>51784070
I'll leave dis here, I hope you like it. I envisioned him as a hobgoblin appropriating Scottish culture... I hope didn't trigger anyone.
>>
>>51807907
OR here
muh dik
>>
>>51808004
I really liked the idea. I am happy you are happy.
>>
>>51807754
Shit thats dope

Not OR
>>
>>51808022
It's almost impossible to find good gunpowder fantasy art, which is a shame because I love the mix-up of aesthetics. I'll have to dump more requests for similar things in a future thread.
>>
File: Bunny Griffon v.1.jpg (64KB, 686x901px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Griffon v.1.jpg
64KB, 686x901px
>>51806238

Oh hey, your back! We got a little worried waiting for you, but good to see you back.

Heres a sketch the Original Artist did while waiting for your return.
>>
File: m&p.jpg (183KB, 758x1333px) Image search: [Google]
m&p.jpg
183KB, 758x1333px
Requesting my gnoll barbarian. She's an 8ft tall beefcake and violence connoisseur decked in practical dwarven-style lorica segmentata, with a flat cap between her ears. She has a sturdy falchion on her belt, a moderate length cloak, and a skirt.

As a pose, she could be drinking from a human-sized bottle of wine, with a cheery half-grin.
>>
>>51808698
Yeah, still can't talk right or for very long without coughing up something, but I now have the energy to actually draw.
>>
>>51807907
Candidate for the next OP image right here.
>>
Requesting a Dragonborn Gunslinger. Female Golden Dragonborn, she's got long black hair, typical draconian eyes. No wings, a tail with a fucked up end like it got caught in a blender, missing her left hand, wearing a primarily goad, hooded cloak with blue outlining. Carrying a six-barreled gun, basically a Pepperbox. Give her a little grin of you please. I look forward to seeing how this turns out.
>>
>>51809273
Same anon, just adding; this is my first drawthread, so I have no references as of yet.
>>
>>51809293
It's not hard to find pictures of golden dragonborn, or hooded cloaks, or pepperbox guns.
>>
File: sage.png (1MB, 2100x2700px) Image search: [Google]
sage.png
1MB, 2100x2700px
>>51797755
Sorry, never been good coloring.
>>
>>51809444
Our the English language, apparently.
>>
>>51809381
It is on a phone with a bad Internet connection. I'm working on it though.
>>
>>51779643
Bumping.
>>
>>51806047
ok. this is really cute
please check the thread even if you get it drawn by someone else, thanks
>>
>>51810713
well this is my home.
>>
File: Vampire_cover.jpg (69KB, 650x410px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire_cover.jpg
69KB, 650x410px
requesting: could someone draw vampire vamp being bukkake'd please
>>
>>51811257
Isn't that more of an /aco/ request? Unless you're talking bloodbag bukkake.
>>
>>51811300
true. its been a while since ive lurked here forgot that pr0nz reqs had a board now
>>
File: knowledge_slappy.png (1MB, 856x1266px) Image search: [Google]
knowledge_slappy.png
1MB, 856x1266px
>>51797755
...I was drawing it too.
>>
>>51812651
Damn Slappy, you got a deviantart or somewhere I can throw money at you?
>>
>>51812651
Well, you did it way better, so feel good about that.
>>
>>51812688
No need, I am still learning & building a 'rep'... BUT I am very honored you would offer! Until I rise above 'non-entity' status, I shall continue to level grind.
>>
File: Teifling.png (167KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Teifling.png
167KB, 600x1000px
>>51798330
Not sure if you want me to do more with this, but here's a quick linework. This was a fun little piece to work on!
>>
>>51812717
I am still learning, and I think - in all honesty - yours conveys more, in feeling and in movement. However, you also honor me. Thanks:)
>>
>>51812746
You seem like a neat aspiring artist, mind if I politely ask if you got time for another request?
>>
>>51812746
Well, shucks, man. Thank you, too.
>>
>>51812726
Sweet, I'll make sure to exploit that at some point for free shit later.
>>
>>51812746
don't let the scum sap you of quality art for free.
>>
>>51812786
there's always that guy
>>
>>51813016
We all know who that guy is, anon.
>>
File: 20170219_014130~2.jpg (918KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170219_014130~2.jpg
918KB, 2560x1440px
I'll take a quick bust request or two.
>>
>>51813086
Who'd you bet? Guy who's a knife-ear fan? Charlotte requester? Or some random dude who's just really desperate?
>>
>>51809590
iconic
>>
>>51806047
Cute. Might try this. Can I get the top left pic?
>>
>>51780638
>>51796427
Daily bump
>>
>>51812786
Well, I'm heading off to sleepy land here - gotta go to Plastic Hell. I'm always around - so, maybe I'll see it next time? Thanks:)
>>
>>51813246
OK then also just to clarify to these three: >>51813016
>>51813086
>>51813124

I had a coloring request in mind actually.
>>
>>51813124
What if he is Charlotte? What are you going to do about it?
>>
>>51813331
The same thing anyone in this thread would do best.

Bitch, whine and moan about it, thats what!
>>
File: CHA+DEX.png (42KB, 935x619px) Image search: [Google]
CHA+DEX.png
42KB, 935x619px
First PC idea. Drow noble warlock who's an insufferable little showoff and brat.
>>
File: The Party.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The Party.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Drawing my PCs in a family portrait. 5 year long campaign, so all of my players are deeply disturbed by 8 in game years of Things and Stuff. 4/9 characters depicted.
>>
>>51813935
Holy shit is that King
>>
File: lux_by_raichiyo33-d7m33nr.jpg (204KB, 1024x1646px) Image search: [Google]
lux_by_raichiyo33-d7m33nr.jpg
204KB, 1024x1646px
>>51813203
http://raichiyo33.deviantart.com/art/Lux-460359495

Here ya go. I have sources for all the pics. They're mostly from Pixiv.
>>
File: 144434345.png (5MB, 6584x4000px) Image search: [Google]
144434345.png
5MB, 6584x4000px
Requesting a trio of characters for a sci-fi/historical fantasy setting based of the Wu XIng (5 Chinese Elements).

Due to circumstances, a heavy weapons steel grunt has to assist the escape of a water noble captured by the Steel Kingdom, with the help of her loyal frost guard.

The steel grunt is a 6'2 young man with light brown hair acting as the "party" tank. He uses a LMG that he carries around with ease. An optimistic fellow who does things impulsively by emotions. He has heavy armor that is a mix of the left armor’s base and the rest of the second reference to the right. Color scheme of the armor is black and silver, with orange accents.

The Royal frost guard is a 5'9 man slightly older than the steel grunt. A logical man who puts his own feelings aside for duty. He wields a simple saber created from ice manipulation, the icy handle wrapping around his hand. Long silver hair that’s messy at the front but tied up at the back into a large ponytail. The look of the first reference with the coat shown in the second.

The water noble acts as the healer/mage of the group. A whimsy and daring young woman. 5'8 with silver hair with a sheen of blue to it. Her pretty big crystal amulet amplifies her power. Wears the dress in the reference pic but it has a deep blue color to it.

Some extra info would be that the water noble views the two guys as older brothers, while the two guys have slight friction due to different ways of thinking.

Thanks to anybody who takes this!
>>
>>51780069
Bump
>>
>>51779566
Bump. I'd more then willingly accept just a neckup if the whole thing seems intricate/foggy. Just the girl in armor, with the ram horns.
>>
File: Sir Knight.png (266KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sir Knight.png
266KB, 600x1000px
>>51801555
It's done. Hope it looks good for ya, my dude
>>
>>51815867
Is fucking dope, thank you so much.
>>
>>51815940
No problem! These threads are great fun, and your piece gave me a lot of practice
>>
>>51790812
Thank you!
>>
File: stalker ref.png (5MB, 2608x2480px) Image search: [Google]
stalker ref.png
5MB, 2608x2480px
so I'm in a STALKER game and it'd be neat if someone gave me a sketch or something.
>>
>>51798275
Bump
>>
>>51813121
could you do >>51817046 ?
>>
>>51793625
hold on, that's basically a loin cloth
>>
File: chainz.jpg (894KB, 760x1000px) Image search: [Google]
chainz.jpg
894KB, 760x1000px
>>51779566
>>51794938
>>51815095

Working on it.
>>
>>51779958
>savage

Bump
>>
File: DH2 Iocasta.png (871KB, 1373x664px) Image search: [Google]
DH2 Iocasta.png
871KB, 1373x664px
If anyone would be so kind to draw my Dark Heresy 2ed Seeker Adept i'd be thrilled.

She's essentially a mix of Sherlock Holmes, Elliot Ness, a IRS agent and your average grumpy librarian
>>
>>51786185

Here's 2 dead-end BW sketches (no action pose), maybe they'll be of any use. Currently gonna be putting in order the colour one (face construction etc.) - http://imgur.com/a/ygFLu - feel free to send suggestions if you have them.

Black eyes thing is for visual contrast\appeal, can fall back to default white color.

What kind of claws (hand proportions etc.) does she have – like Glory ( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/75/e5/f2/75e5f26927b80c69cb5f66fe30c408e4.png ), like these ( http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/0/02/Lady_Deathstrike_X-Men_Movies.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160629081235 ) or something else? Does she use any different hairstyle in combat? Long hair would be an issue.
>>
>>51780005
Bump again
>>
>>51784734
Bump
>>
>>51798594
Bumper coming right up.
>>
File: PsykerRefNew.png (2MB, 1382x1310px) Image search: [Google]
PsykerRefNew.png
2MB, 1382x1310px
>>51784387
>>51800127
Bumping this request, with a slightly altered reference picture (the jacket and armor style have been updated because I found better references)
>>
File: elf mana musket tg request 01.jpg (158KB, 1748x2480px) Image search: [Google]
elf mana musket tg request 01.jpg
158KB, 1748x2480px
>>51788968

Quick sketch
>>
File: elf mana musket tg request 02.jpg (253KB, 1748x2717px) Image search: [Google]
elf mana musket tg request 02.jpg
253KB, 1748x2717px
>>51820612

More sketching
>>
>>51779963
Bumping
>>
>>51810725
i'm still working on it, but don't want to spoil
i'll try to have it done by the end of the thread
>>
File: elf mana musket tg request 03.jpg (301KB, 1748x2717px) Image search: [Google]
elf mana musket tg request 03.jpg
301KB, 1748x2717px
>>51821059

Even more sketching
>>
>>51821426
Not the OR but this is so cool!
>>
File: elf mana musket tg request 05.jpg (238KB, 1748x2717px) Image search: [Google]
elf mana musket tg request 05.jpg
238KB, 1748x2717px
>>51821426

Color test, maybe more autum colors for the woods, better contrast with the blue.

Dinner time, see if i can update later.
>>
>>51821912
Nobody cares about your retarded updates. Just post the blasted pic when it's done and stop wasting posts and move on.
>>
>>51822691
Lol why are you mad? Not your request I take it?
>>
>>51807721
bump
>>
>>51821396
Don't worry, take your time. I'm just really glad I got a response so fast.
>>
File: Abyssal Doodles 8.png (735KB, 1225x439px) Image search: [Google]
Abyssal Doodles 8.png
735KB, 1225x439px
Of course the merfolk thread ended up dying before I could upload this thing. Hopefully the people who've requested more horrible deep sea mermaids are somewhere.
>>
File: tiefmonk.jpg (2MB, 2639x3166px) Image search: [Google]
tiefmonk.jpg
2MB, 2639x3166px
Requesting my character meditating in mid air while lightning crackles around her like she was going super saiyan.
>>
A while ago I requested a knight type character that was holding a version of artorias' sword but with a long hilt like a swordspear almost. Anyone have that image?
>>
>>51821912
The updates are really nice, in my opinion. It's a nice way to keep tabs on how a drawing is going.
>>
>>51822838
I'm not one of the requesters but there's something about your shitscribbles that I find really memorable

keep it up my mang
>>
File: 1474523960159.jpg (757KB, 2000x1161px) Image search: [Google]
1474523960159.jpg
757KB, 2000x1161px
Can I get a black Templar wiping sweat from his helmet
>>
>>51817699
Awh yeah, I've seen what those aestheticaly pleasing sketches of yours turn into. Thanks for taking my request up!
>>
>>51821912
I wanna reproduce with this elf
>>
>>51798150
>Dubba bumpa
>>
>>51807483
Bumping in case there are any artist around who are interested in cyberpunk
>>
>>51799733
Thank you, this is really nice.
>>51821912
This too! The gun and scars look really cool. Thank you for picking this up.
>>
>>51813416
I like it
>>
I would love if someone could draw this character for me. She's kind of like Alia from Dune with all the weird visions of the future and psychic powers and as they manifest they give her brief insights that let her do things like shoot enemies blindly through a wall with her sniper rifle. So I would love if a draw friend could draw pic related, but in a better way. I watched a bunch of CS GO pro matches at one point and liked the idea of her powers making her like a CS god, with "wallhacks" and "aimhacks" except a little less so. Or a pic of her dual-wielding tec9s would be cool too.

Also I know some drawfriend did fulfill this request at one point but he didn't post the finished drawing so I only have the incomplete version.
>>
File: eargdwtsgdrfsdghsdftgdfg.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
eargdwtsgdrfsdghsdftgdfg.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
>>51784121
Not been well, so not got far here. Wanted to see what you thought of the colour pallet.
>>
File: Medic.jpg (329KB, 1546x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Medic.jpg
329KB, 1546x2362px
>>51824207
>>51807483
There, mate
>>
>>51825585
Not the person who made the request. But holy shit, your art is nuts. Amazing picture.
>>
File: elf mana musket tg request 09.jpg (235KB, 1748x2717px) Image search: [Google]
elf mana musket tg request 09.jpg
235KB, 1748x2717px
>>51821912

Character rendering mostly done, background still needs work.
>>
>>51779643
Bumping.
>>
>>51826595
Thanks a lot!
I appreciate it!
Although you switched up the organic/robot hand, but you nailed the face/look I imagined him as well.
Thanks again!
>>
>>51784932
Bumping
>>
File: IMG_0469.jpg (188KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0469.jpg
188KB, 1200x600px
Requesting my dhampir bard, she dresses like a heavy metal rocker and uses a demonic guitar.
>>
File: armor1.jpg (179KB, 524x1148px) Image search: [Google]
armor1.jpg
179KB, 524x1148px
Hello!

The character I'm requesting art for is more or less the heir to a wealthy governor/mayor/etc of a remote town in a high fantasy empire. He was able to study closer to the heart of the empire, learning basic magic practices, etc. but quickly became disillusioned with the empire's treatment of outer territories. When he, his family, and his town were threatened, he turned to demonic/dark/etc magic as they promised salvation for his people at the cost of the magical resources therein. This failed, and he retreated to the realm of darkness/hell/etc, where he became corrupted and swore revenge upon the people who cast him there

plain story aside, the character would be
>pic related's armor, kept in good condition, but less "extravagant"--the coat would be dull leather, chain would extend to his elbow, and his arms/hands would be visible.

>as his arms, hands, and face would all be visible, they would be very much corrupted--this is where artistic liberty comes into play. i see black, mottled skin, bloodshot eyes (or just reddish, depending on level of detail), grotesque horns that branch out almost like antlers, clawed fingers, et cetera

>it would still be possible to see some of his humanity--perhaps pale blue eyes beneath the reddish tint, or patches of pale (not deathly) skin

if anyone is interested in this i'd be exceptionally grateful--I know the story I wrote didn't come across as the most inspired, but i didn't think it nearly as important as the physical description.

if anyone is interested but confused about any details re. skin, horns/antlers, making the armor more plain, i'd be more than happy to post more reference pictures

thanks for the consideration :)
>>
File: 1487638720573.jpg (475KB, 1546x2362px) Image search: [Google]
1487638720573.jpg
475KB, 1546x2362px
>>51827123
>Although you switched up the organic/robot hand
I got you senpai.
>>
>>51829346
Witchcraft!
>>
>>51825585
Not OR, neat lineart man.
>>
>>51781713
Bump.
>>
File: A Fallen Hero.png (164KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
A Fallen Hero.png
164KB, 600x1000px
>>51828506
A rough WIP.
>>
File: 2816301-iron7.jpg (67KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
2816301-iron7.jpg
67KB, 850x850px
Can someone possibly make this look less like a toy somehow?
>>
>>51830823
jesus, i follow this thread too closely but uh

As far as I can see (it is a rough WIP) it is very close to what I had in mind.

The only quip I could make at this point is that I had envisioned the horns more upward-facing (i.e. vestiges of dominance like in deer, but not the same shape as deer--the shape you've drawn is correct as it seems very sinister and corrupted)

In my mind (that is not artistically experienced) it is not worth redrawing them as they are the only current flaw in an image that is otherwise moving in a very correct direction

Thank you for your progress!
>>
>>51830888
vestiges wrong word, symbols/icons probably fits better
>>
File: Reference.png (151KB, 807x407px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
151KB, 807x407px
/r/ing this techpriest petting a cat with the squared circle icon on its collar. Doesn't necessarily have to be the cat in the reference. Cat can also be techpriest-ified, but not absolutely necessary.
>>
File: D70221-141107.png (2MB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
D70221-141107.png
2MB, 1080x1776px
Blonde Girl on right wearing Ishtar outfit on the left. Make girl's hair more dirty blonde and her eyes amber colored. Give her a light tan. Make her have an smug grin as if possessed by an evil diety.
>>
>>51831158
Also no need to add the crown.
>>
>>51825585
OR here, that palette's looking amazing! Maybe the inside of the cloak could be a little brighter purple, to add some color, but aside from that it looks amazing and I love it!
>>
>>51808834
Bumping.
>>
>>51780069
Bump
>>
>>51798275
Bump
>>
>>51830838
Here you go.
>>
>>51809444
This is great, you caught the hairstyle that I had pictured. I also like the style on the raven. I might RP it as a mischievous or a rather noisy goofball.

>>51812651
Excelent I'd say. The expression is mostly what sold me here. Also a very good choice of colors. I'll gladly spread the word about you so you can overcome your non-entityness.

Thanks, both of you. They both look great and you guys nailed what I asked, even without a reference pic. Loved them both. Thank you, seriously.
>>
>>51825585
Holy fuck nor OR but I'm sure as hell saving this in case I ever run a Drow Bard, or, fuck, a Drow Anything that happens to play the fiddle.

>>51829346
props for leaving the signature unscathed
>>
File: dzsbtzbsr.jpg (432KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
dzsbtzbsr.jpg
432KB, 850x850px
>>51830838
there was an attempt
>>
>>51780659
Ok but is it supposed to be
>a tarot card depiciting eye, kris and tears
or
>an eye tarot card crying bloody tears because it's pierced by a kris?
Just making sure which elements are part of the card and which aren't.
>>
>>51829346
Heh, thanks a lot!
>>
>>51779494
monstergirl requests, thread?
>>
File: therionarms_c1305b.jpg (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
therionarms_c1305b.jpg
118KB, 500x500px
Hi There.

Playing in a D20 Modern Game soon, Concept was 'Predator on Earth' and we're mercenaries hired to kill it, by a shadow organisation of course. Anyway.

I have a concept for a character, here's the image I'd like.

Generic, Blonde/Blue Eyed Male, maybe a pretty scar/ Tall and a bit muscular. Black pants, boots, shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and fingerless gloves. Tactical vest on, holding a pistol in two hands (Resident Evil style) with, and here's the fun bit, a Longsword strapped to his back, or on his belt. Sword could hang like the below image? Ideally with a slim pommel.

Cheers in advance, and have fun.
>>
>>51784310
Can you please tell me what a flick-dagger is - something like a butterfly knife or an Assassin's Creed wrist blade? Would he be carrying sheaths for the daggers and if yes, then where?
>>
>>51807754
>>51807754
OR here. This is pretty fucking cool. Thanks.
>>
>>51814692
>bumping
>>
File: 1250544719935078571.jpg (82KB, 2090x1176px) Image search: [Google]
1250544719935078571.jpg
82KB, 2090x1176px
>>51834507
Well really a flick dagger would just be like a large flick knife or switch blade, kinda similar to pic related (honestly I thought the dagger you already had fit the bill nicely). There wouldn't really be a need for sheaths, but one normal dagger in a sheath as a backup on his hip would be nice.
>>
>>51818211
bumping my Dark Heresy 2ed adept request.
>>
File: elf mana musket tg request 13.jpg (180KB, 1748x2717px) Image search: [Google]
elf mana musket tg request 13.jpg
180KB, 1748x2717px
>>51827016

All done.
>>
>>51819886
Bump!
>>
>>51825585
Why's she missing a shoe?
>>
>>51837712
That's really nice work anon.
>>
>>51838500
a e s t h e t i c
>>
>>51838519
Seems a little silly to me.
>>
>>51838500
For quickly giving footjobs to captives.
>>
>>51784670
Bump
>>
>>51825585
This is great. Do you have a website or something I can follow. Love your style.
>>
File: emily reference.jpg (183KB, 1022x889px) Image search: [Google]
emily reference.jpg
183KB, 1022x889px
Requesting a picture of this character, a nerdy high school student (around 17-18) who fell through a magic portal into a fantasy world and discovered she had an aptitude for wizardry.

Kind of a smartass and has trouble taking things seriously, so she's probably got a pretty casual expression and is in a relaxed pose.
>>
>>51789774
The most unsettling butler that you can imagine, from a dark mansion.
>>
>>51790611
A Black guy looking like a Business Man inviting people to sit on their chairs with a kind gesture. Please :)
>>
File: 600px-FoylesWar-S8E3-MG-2.jpg (65KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
600px-FoylesWar-S8E3-MG-2.jpg
65KB, 600x338px
Requesting one Krieg soldier firing an MG34 and the other firing an MG42 with another soldier in the back holding an MP44 while the Commissar is there overlooking them holding a Luger.
>>
>>51834209
A man desires a depiction of a woman is of both a fire giant, and a gold dragon.
A man would be very grateful if he could see such.
>>
>>51841272

Second.
>>
>>51843142
Don't be weird.
>>
>>51843360
You ask too much.
>>
File: A Fallen Hero.png (218KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
A Fallen Hero.png
218KB, 600x1000px
>>51830888
Maybe this is what you had in mind? An updated WIP btw
>>
File: BT.png (31KB, 511x1306px) Image search: [Google]
BT.png
31KB, 511x1306px
>>51842123
>>
>>51789774
A "cyber-vampire" a creature that eats machines to inglobate them, deforming its shape in horrible ways. It's laying on the dirty ground, like a lifeless doll, while endless wires are connected to him everywhere, some of them seems about to break and are really worn out. The machinery that he assimilated emits little lights.
>>
>>51843563
I'm liking it a lot -- I don't know if it was intentional, but there seems to be more than a little bit of sadness in his eyes (very good)

otherwise all i have to say is that your WIPs continue to follow what i had in my head (and also look very good)
>>
File: IMG_20170221_215436114.png (719KB, 554x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170221_215436114.png
719KB, 554x700px
>>51828506
started a sketch last night before seeing your follow up info, so it's substantially more human looking, maybe still in the process of corruption
>>
>>51844662
I also like this one quite a bit, even if it's not what I had in mind for the character in his present state--definitely something I'm saving for other references to the character!
>>
>>51800085
BUmping this. Thanks.
>>
>>51844124
The expression in his eyes was intentional. Its also supposed to look tired: theyre the eyes of a very tired, old man. The Hero was slowly eaten alive by the Demon and now all thats left of him is his eyes, and they're tired from seeing everything he's done since falling into Darkness.
>>
>>51844849
that's perfect for the character--I'm thrilled you were able to infer that from my rudimentary description
>>
new thread pls
>>
>>51844948
The image just sorta popped into my head when I read your request. Basically, what would a man who was once noble and strong look like at his absolute inverse: bestial and tired.
>>
I've tried to start a new thread like five times now and I keep getting upload failed so someone else has to.
>>
>>51846364
Thats been happening across boards for alot of people. Idk why
>>
RIP we all gonna die
>>
>>51837712
Thank you so much! She looks great.
>>
>>51846753
This thread can't die - there aren't any new threads to replace it. Death is officially on holiday.
>>
>>51779494
OP here, I can't make another one of these threads, can someone else make one?
>>
>>51847176
Read the thread
>>
>>51847183
My bad, I just woke up.
>>
>>51845089
exactly :)
>>
Images work again. Now it's time to panic.
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 125

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.