[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1348: Safety Dance Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 570
Thread images: 82

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51763345
>>
>>51774121
Mandatory:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y414Q7vVgYU
>>
File: IMG_0919.jpg (150KB, 625x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0919.jpg
150KB, 625x1024px
So how about them Link Summons?
>>
File: 1460488271836.jpg (66KB, 490x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460488271836.jpg
66KB, 490x600px
So what'd you jumpers do in dark souls?
>>
File: approval.gif (718KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
approval.gif
718KB, 200x200px
>>51774161
Six coming in with the true version here.
>>
File: BUT I KNOW I MUST KILL.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
BUT I KNOW I MUST KILL.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
>>51774185
>>
>>51774185
I F̵͘͢͜͝E͘Ą̴͞S̷̡̡͘Ţ͘͝Ȩ̢D̸̨̛̛
>>
>>51774185
Planning on just letting the flame die so the cycle can continue.
>>
>>51773960
>how that arc in the series starts
I thought things would have happened any way because the Doctor that was in Shield Lockdown all those years was released and on 'Compassionate release' by Pierce before the Hydra coming out party. First thing he did was find that regenerating inhuman and take all internal organs to make him self young, leaving her for dead (Because Hydra goes to great lengths to be pants on head retarded and loves killing golden gooses. If her husband could have healed her after, so could they, and then done the procedure to more then one person)
Once she went crazy, Inhumans being exposed seemed inevitable, and they had terregenesis crystals waiting to be found and taken.
>>
>>51774291
Would that actually good for humanity? Letting it die, I mean.
I thought I heard that humans in Dark Souls came from the dark and eldritch stuff.
So wouldn't it be like a power-up or something?
>>
>>51774165
Cautiously hyped.

Wonder if we'll get a VRAINS jump once it's actually done.
>>
>>51774185
Poke the firekeepers gaping dragon with my spear.
>>
>>51774312
Not too knowledgable on DS lore. That question is best fielded to someone else. I just felt like the cycle should just continue regardless.
>>
>>51774185
I used out of setting powers to jump from one world to the next repeating boss battle after boss battle until I had obtained a staggering amount of the lord souls. I eventually had so many of the things that I caught on fire. Turns out it's really hard to put out that kind of fire safely.
>>
File: Ripple.gif (824KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Ripple.gif
824KB, 500x281px
>>51774185
Praised the sun and jojo's Ripple punched the shit out of things
>>
File: 9bb4eb_5464714.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
9bb4eb_5464714.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
Who else /nightgaunt/ here?
>>
Why the new drive?
>>
>>51774185
I once stole the Painted World. Took forever to get it into the warehouse, and I had to hang it up sideways since it was taller than the warehouse. After closing the door, all the monsters in the painting got expelled out into the surrounding area. Every time I went in from then on had me pop in sideways because of the way it was sitting on the wall.
>>
>>51774165
Doing some quick reading, so is this basically a simpler version of XYZs?
>>
>>51774312
There's be a lot of debate about what would be best, some think that letting it go dark might be best but there's also evidence that it's all a ploy by the primordial servants to trick humanity into letting the flames go out. It being dark souls, both options are probably shit.
>>
File: JC19.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC19.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>51774185
Hmm. In no particular order:

-Kicked Patches off a cliff

-Befriended some giants, and set up an interdimensional proto-internet called Giantchan for them to stay in touch.

-Told Gough he wasn't actually blind

-Pissed on Aldia

-Dumped Andraste's ashes on the Fair Lady to heal her

-Revolutionised sorcery, using techniques normally found only in pyromancy

-Revolutionised pyromancy, using techniques normally found in miracles

-Went back in time to find Gwyn and ask him how the fuck miracles even work.

-Discovered hexes aren't even a thing

-Gave Raime dating advice

-Open a portal for Solaire to rescue Dusk from, shutting it realy fast and then shooting Manus with a bazooka through another portal

-Rode Kalameet into battle against the Bed of Chaos

-Mass produced Vendrick's crown and just kind of handed it out across the eras

-Drew a happy little sun in one of the Painted Worlds while nobody was looking

-Brofisted the Ivory King

-Infiltrated the Cathedral of the Deep as a sludgething and defeated it using the genius plan of blowing myself up.

-Used the Third Magic to keep the fire lit and burning in Solaire's timeline

-Stole the Primordial Crystal from Seath the Scaleless

-Found Solaire's sun

-Stole one of Pinwheel's masks, graverobbed a bunch of soldiers' rings, got the giant blacksmith to forge me a set of armor, picked up a burning sword I found near the Bed of Chaos and annoyed the Darkwraith covenant a lot

-Stabbed Frampt in the face with a blade made of Humanity

-Started a glitter party with some wandering priests

-Got sworn in as an honorary knight of Gwyn

-Stabbed Kaathe in the face with the Firelink Sword

-Put so many souls inside of the Fire Keeper she threw up a little

-Jumped into the Ringed City in the hopes of finding out how to become a badass eldritch angel. Reports are still unclear as to how that worked out for me.

-Suplexed Sulyvahn into Aldrich

-Shared a cigar with the Soul of Cinder

-Kicked Patches up a cliff
>>
>>51774312
Humans are humans because of '"Humanity", which is essentially a splinter of the Dark Soul that was spread out by the Furtive Pygmy, who is said to have been the progenitor of humans. We're unsure what exactly will happen to humans when the Age of Dark rolls around, but DS3 has implications that point to them potentially becoming trees and dragons, which may mean the Age of Dragons that came before the current Age of Fire was also an Age of Dark. New DLC is blowing my fucking mind before even coming out, so take this with a grain of salt. Sorry if this is confusing.
>>
File: EVERYTHINGISBOMB.jpg (502KB, 996x1882px) Image search: [Google]
EVERYTHINGISBOMB.jpg
502KB, 996x1882px
>>51774185
Terrorize monsters with booby-traps.
>>
>>51774597
I know pretty much nothing about the newest DLC myself.
>>
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9Ce3uKpuJ0pWTU1Nk5aZFVzTXc

if anyone needs it
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>51774312
Oh, it's not clear. It's not clear at all. The only thing DS is dead set on, is that there are no straight answers.

DS2 heavily implied, and DS3 totally confirms, just letting the flame die naturally will only lead to everything starting all over again even if there's a temporary period where darkness is predominant over light.

In the series, what you think of as "humans" is a shape native to beings known as Lords that received/acquired light souls at the earliest recorded point of history. While humans do start off looking, well, humanoid they have a great affinity for the natural force of darkness known as HUMANITY which looks like little sprites, and which naturally tends to accrete into specters. Humans naturally only look like hollows, though. Mutating into grotesque tree-apes, shambling worms, cannibalistic blobs or angels is a sign of your Humanity (again, the darkness spirits) going out of control for some reason.

ANYWAY. As a general rule, the natural depletion of light and flame is sort of like radiation sickness to Lords but nourishment to human souls-although it's not all good for humans, because from their point of view reverting to your natural form is exactly like turning into a gross zombie and gradually losing your memories.
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 700x379px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 700x379px
>>51774143
>tfw no qt3.14 dancing peasant gf
>>
File: Vrains.jpg (272KB, 854x1355px) Image search: [Google]
Vrains.jpg
272KB, 854x1355px
>>51774165
>>51774313
Okay so
1. What the fuck is a Vrains Konami
2. CARD GAMES ON HOVERBOARDS
>>
>>51774838
...are Yugioh protags contractually obligated to have super retarded hair?
I mean come the fuck on.
>>
>>51774867
It's not as dumb as his outfit at least.
>>
>>51774961
He's dressed like Senel from Tales of Legendia, only color inverted.
>>
>>51774867
I don't think that's hair at this point it looks like more strange crystal growing out of his head. Possibly some psychic parasite creature.
>>
Would Anti-Life Immunity from Superman TAS allow me to ignore the Ten Pledges in No Game No Life?
>>
>>51774165
Okay i did some more reading and huh I guess Links are meant to be a stopgap for synchros/xyz/fusion engines so i guess that might be interesting to see play out
>>
>>51774603
I don't think monsters are afraid of tits, anon.
>>
>>51774867
Actually I have a question about the yugioh jump, if you get one of those heart of the cards duel monster companion things like yugi has kuribo does it become a companion or is it just a free floating thing that only you can see after the jump?
>>
File: Yugioh link field.png (23KB, 693x471px) Image search: [Google]
Yugioh link field.png
23KB, 693x471px
>>51775052
Would help if i explained it better:

Basically now you can only summon 2 extra monsters (Fusion/XYZ/Synchro) at a time UNLESS you use Link monsters, with their red arrow features on the card, that link to the main monster zone for both your and the opponent's field

So basically this is to try and slow down the meta a bit more
>>
>>51775042
I really doubt it, and even if it did ignoring the pledges would just Tet pissed off at you.
>>
>>51775098
Correction on the extra zone: There are only two extra monster zones on the field at any time, so that means that each player only gets one extra monster on the field until Link monsters are in play.

So basically its an extreme stopgap
>>
>>51775141
Not that anon, but would that be that bad? Aside from the dimensional travelling, he doesn't seem that big of a threat compared to other deities that you can face.
>>
>>51775042
I don't think so, since they seem enforced by Jumpchan in the jump.
>>
>>51775281
I thought they were enforced by Tet.
>>
>>51775073
They will be when I turn into something that looks like it just walked out of kingdom death.
>>
File: hitlersrevengevotetrump.gif (244KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
hitlersrevengevotetrump.gif
244KB, 320x214px
Jumpers, What are your best/favorite combos? I'm interested
>>
>>51775261
He's the result of all of the gods of the setting fighting to be the only true god. He is the only true god, and his power is implied to be greater than the combined might of all of the gods before the war. I would think he's nearly omnipotent.
>>
File: edge1477687496711.png (398KB, 960x554px) Image search: [Google]
edge1477687496711.png
398KB, 960x554px
>>51775302
>>
Renegade Jump # 58 Dead Space
Background: Engineer (100)
Starting location: New Horrizons lunar colony

Perks:
*Scrap Hound (0)
*Infinintely Customizable (100, Discount)
*Modular Design (200, Discount)
*A Mind of Iron (400) Helpful

Equipment
*Power Nodes (0)
*Utility Mods (0)

Rig
*Increased Inventory (0)
*Overcharger (0)
*Increased Armor X 2 (100)
*Stasis Amplifier (100)
*Universal Clamps (100, Discount)

Drawback:
*There’s Always Peng (+100)

(Damn I miss getting to fight space butt. It doesn’t even feel like dead space to me.)

Journal entry # 7832011

So I finally got the place to not be an absolute hell hole and some terrorist ass holes attack and start murdering everyone. So I start killing terrorists like it was an 80s action movie but the damn things start getting up and wanting to fight again. Caster was having a blast with this but me and the rest of my companions… not so much. So I have resolved to reduce everything I fight in this universe to ashes.

Also people seem to be hallucinating and losing it. It seems to be do to some strange item called a marker that I came across so I just disintegrated it.

Anyways Caster’s new drinking buddy Isaac wants to go to space to destroy something called the black marker which may be the source of all this. Actually more likely he just wants to get with his ex who is part of a group trying to do that and Caster wants to help him because they are drinking buddies and it means more fighting and killing monsters. So it looks like we are going to space to kill crazy stuff. Alucard and Kotomine are all for it, the rest of my companions are various degrees of against it but it seems like one of those things that’s just better if I take care of it. OH also in the chaos I managed to find that peng statue I had been looking for. Damn thing was a pain to find.
>>
-Holotablets (100CP) (Free: Tech Expert): Sometimes you just need to keep up-to-date on things, regardless of distance. Sometimes you just need to look cool as hell while doing it, too. These collapsible, ultra-lightweight and durable screens will let you do just that. Able to connect to any computer or sufficiently advanced device you possess, these tablets can give diagnostics and remote accessibility to some extent to let you keep tabs on the technology. Never worry about the state of things again!

-D.W.A.R.F. (200CP) (50% off: Tech Expert): I’m sorry to say that this is not an actual dwarf. It would be funny, but we haven’t seen dwarves so far. No, this is a set of quad-copter robot drones that are designed to cloak themselves and rush into a location to seek out, analyze, and scan various anomalies. Scan types range from matter density to radiation types to even texture and a form of smelling the air. They’re perfect surveillance and scanning tools for all your needs!

-Cybernetic Parts (400CP) (50% off: Tech Expert): Humankind has always been slow to change in the face of danger and uncertainty. That’s why they’re so dependent on the Avengers when danger comes around, after all. But you know that there will come a time where the Avengers cannot save humanity, and you must help them save themselves. That’s why you have this slew of cybernetic equipment to study and work with in order to turn humans into transhumans. Prosthetic limbs that increase strength and speed, enhanced eyes that allow one to see on multiple spectrums, implants that allow interfaces to appear on one’s body… and they come from a variety of sources, from CyberTek to HYDRA’s own Winter Soldier program. Transcend human limitations.
>>
>>51775584
Could you just stop already?
>>
>>51775584
I loved those little drones.
Tiny badasses.

>>51775618
Could you just stop already?
>>
>>51775584
Looks good, Red. Cybernetic parts, eh? Wonder if I'll be able to reverse engineer and mass produce those? They're not automatically attached, are they?
>>
>>51775584
There's too many awesome items Red. How am I ever going to afford any powers in Part 2?
>>
>>51775657
I'm having the opposite problem.
The perks are so good I don't have enough CP for the infinite breakfast and Baskin Robins.

It is a good pain.
>>
>>51775656
Nope, they're in a box. Feel free to reverse engineer as you see fit.

>>51775634
The drones were pretty neat. It was a contest between them and the Golden Retrievers.

>>51775657
Hardly my problem, is it?

>>51775618
Nope. Won't stop, I'll even post another.

-Particle Accelerator Lab (600CP) (50% off: Tech Expert): About the size of a small room, this is an advanced machine that pretty much does exactly what it says on the tin. Using giant magnets to fire subatomic particles at increasing speeds, this device comes with a small book that is an instruction manual so you don’t get yourself killed. Yet it’s also got some notes that details the atomic structure of a differing element. Perhaps with some working, you could create… sorry, recreate this element? Though I hear ‘badassium’ is a poor name for it, lots of legal issues.
>>
>>51775657
That's Red's secret evil plot. By the time the jump is through, you'll be taking as many drawbacks as you can to get your fix, while she just drains you of CP through a straw. Bloody vampires!

>>51775704
Cool, I can work with-
>spoiler
BLOODY VAMPIRE!
>>
>>51775304
Custom gunflares from equilibrium combined with FMA transmutation circles. Through in some homemade philosophers stones for extra fun.
>>
>>51775727
Okay that's badass. Might have to use it.
>>
File: 1479698679461.gif (520KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1479698679461.gif
520KB, 500x330px
>>51775584
Hey Red, question about the MCU p2.

Is it meant to be an interrupt to MCU part 1, so that it overrides the last few years of MCU classic? Or is it stand-alone, where Jumper does the first MCU and finishes it, then can go do other Jumps, then do MCUp2 where Jumper relives the last few years of MCU classic? Or other?

>>51775657
>>51775698
Thank Red for the extra 200cp for taking the same background.

>>51775698
>>51775704
>Baskin Robbins
>Badassium

>pic related
>>
>>51775704
>Particle Accelerator Lab
>not creating and accelerating the particles yourself
Wew, I didn't know that I was sharing this thread with scrubs of a whole new level.
>>
>>51775762
The first one.

>>51775719
A vampire forcibly takes. I merely offer options and tools.

>>51775766
And I'm not accounting for outside the setting, so get scrubbing.
>>
>>51775304
Infinite electrical energy by combining a PAK from Invader Zim, Bio-Brain Chips from GUNNM, and some of the circuitry from Asura Machina in Asura Cryin.

The throughput is admittedly a little lower than I would like, even with parallel circuits running at the same time, but for most purposes it serves just fine.

The only downside is you have to Jump Asura Cryin. Which is just.... ugh.
>>
>>51775816
>A vampire forcibly takes. I merely offer options and tools.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tBZFQf--50
>>
>>51775816
>A vampire forcibly takes, I merely offer options and tools
Oh, so you're a demon, then?
>>
>>51775816
>And I'm not accounting for outside the setting,
It's not outside the setting, though?
>>
Reminder that Kenshiro is so awesome, not even Abridged Perfect Cell is safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca3qvbdFSZk
>>
>>51775846
>>51775857
I cannot confirm or deny.

>>51775866
Then explain how you would accelerate the particles to near lightspeed by yourself without such an accelerator.
>>
>>51775816
so not a vampire. more like Mephistopheles.

Vampires also seduce, you scarlet-tressed temptress.

so it's required as an addition to the MCU Jump, and extends the time there. I'm gonna haveta rearrange some of my Jumps.

Totally worth it.
>>
>>51775922
With sufficient determination, it is possible to achieve anything you set your mind to. Your negative mindset disappoints me, Red.
>>
>>51775932
>Mephistopheles
So, what you're saying is that Red is going to barter for Peter Parker and Mary Janes marriage?
>>
>>51776036
In the form of a drawback, yes.
>>
>>51776049
Is it wrong that I want the drawback to be called A Bad Quesadilla?
>>
>>51775944
And your complete vagueness leaves me unsatisfied as that tells me absolutely nothing of how someone in-setting would accomplish such a task.

>>51775932
>spoiler
And yet you'll notice I do not seduce. I entice.

>>51776036
...to sink to a comic book moment like that is a crime against humanity that even I am incapable of.
>>
>>51776100
Comics can have some great moments, some of them even . . . pop.
>>
>>51775846
>Guns N' Roses cover
Heresy of the highest fucking order here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8
>>
>>51775922
Not him, but I read that as him making the accelerator and accelerating them himself. I mean, it's not like it's impossible. Tony Stark did it with shit he jury-rigged in his garage and an afternoon.
>>
>>51776135
There's nothing wrong with a good cover, anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
>>
>>51776036
was going for a Ghost Rider reference.

>>51776100
Having too many good choices is much preferable to having not enough.
>>
>>51776138
While true, not everyone is Tony Stark.
>>
>>51776179
>good cover
>posts literal trash
Every day we stray further from god's light.
Seriously though, I don't know why the hell anyone would prefer this version over the original.
>>
>>51775834
About pic related
How dangerous is it outside Mabase (but still on Earth)? Are you even able to leave Mabase, or does the mist prevent you from leaving?
>>
>>51776179
>nothing wrong with a good cover
Of course not but 'good' is the key word here.
That Guns N' Roses cover simply doesn't cut it. That might be the only song by them that I don't like.

But that Sound of Silence cover was amazing.

>>51776138
>with shit he jury-rigged in his garage and an afternoon.
You mean he basically did it IN A CAVE! WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS
>>
>>51776245
Get thee behind me, /mu/tant.
>>
>>51776260
I'm not a /mu/tant, but they do actually have good taste. I mean, I thought for a long time that Neutral Milk Hotel was just a meme, but their songs are pretty good.
>>
>>51776179
Of course there's nothing wrong with a good cover. Your vid not related though, right?

https://youtu.be/VwDzLYyyE6A
^Related, actually a good cover.
>>
My mom says jumpchain is unhealthy and not good for me. Opinions?
>>
>>51776428
You should probably listen to her, Tera.
>>
File: JC21.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC21.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>51775304
I've lost track of my favorite combos for a while now, discounting the ones I jot down. So I'ma talk about the combo that drove me insane early on which I...don't think I've ever talked about much? Huh.

As some of the oldtimers may remember, in the bad old days I took issue with spirals. The reason for this all started with a set of Mystic Eyes I acquired in Kara no Kyoukai: Those of Distortion, and Life Perception. The trouble all started when, taking a leaf out of Touko's book, I created a second set of those same eyes inside of my own eyes so they're reflect endlessly off each other-vastly refining my perception of life, and how many axises of rotation I could create at once. All as a stopgate measure after having experienced the attention of an Outer God.

I also had access to Soulfire, the primal energy of creation which gives form and mystic strength to intention. And knowledge of the Golden Rotation from JoJo: The mathematical rotation angle which, emulated perfectly, could fire projectiles capable of piercing dimensional probability barriers. When using my eyes, I'd weave Soulfire into twin ocular images of the Golden Rotation to bend both the fabric of space and the target's life energy.

What it ended up doing, in practice, was forcing me to see dangerous spirals of initial potential energy that could rip the life energy out of people or distort it irreparably absolutely everywhere.

And due to the updated Fate jump, those eyes of mine are also Mystic Codes of the First and Third Magics, and High Speed Divine Words. So now the Soulfire-spiral-construct has a /lot/ more spiritual inertia, is further reinforced with True Ether and is magically amplified by a magnitude exceeding any modern magus.

>>51775895
I mean. Doesn't Raoh somehow heal the whole fucking world at the end by raising his fist and yelling to release his life energy until he turns into a statue somehow?

>>51776036
Why does Hell even WANT some dork's marriage anyway?
>>
>>51776428
Question how she knows about it in the first place? Unless you told her about it, in which case why?
>>
>>51776455
No I'm a completely different crazy guy. Honestly tho how is it bad? At worst it's a waste of time.
>>51776483
I dunno she keeps asking me what I'm doing so I tried to explain it to her. Would you rather I stay sullenly silent?
>>
>>51776502
>Would you rather I stay sullenly silent?
Yes. That is what you should have done.
>>
>>51776470
>Why does Hell even WANT some dork's marriage anyway?
There's a theory that Spidermans kid was destined to become the Sorcerer Supreme and destroy Mephisto permanently.
>>
>>51776428
>My mom says playing videogames is unhealthy and not good for me. Opinions?
>My mom says pasta is unhealthy and not good for me. Opinions?
>My mom says coffee is unhealthy and not good for me. Opinions?
>My mom says bacon is unhealthy and not good for me. Opinions?
>My mom says not exercising is unhealthy and not good for me. Opinions?
>My mom says tea is not too unhealthy and good for me. Opinions?

As in all things, moderation is key. So long as it doesn't consume your life, it's a perfectly valid and decent way to spend some of your free time.
>>
>>51776502
You needn't be sullen to be silent, anon. Put on your big person pants, and explain that you're free to pursue your hobbies as you see fit.

You know, unless you're into gorn, clowns, or saran wrap. That shit just ain't right.
>>
>>51776535
But anon, if something doesn't consume me, then procrastination fucks everything up!
>>
>>51776502
I'd probably go with "Playing a game", "Writing a Story" or describing what I'm doing in another tab.
>>
>>51776535
Posting: the Heresy.
>>
>>51776520
...remind me, would it be possible to prevent One More Day during the Marvel jump? Because the idea of Peter Parker's kid becoming Sorcerer Supreme and killing Mephisto permanently is hilarious and awesome.
>>
>>51776583
Princess: the Hopeful when?
>>
>>51776587
Just keep him out of Civil War, if he didn't get involved with Star and the Civil War it wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>51776587
Easily. You just need to make sure Aunt May isn't hit by the sniper or remove the bullet after everyone in the universe simultaneously holds an idiot ball.

Seriously, Doom can't remove a bullet?

That or help Peter to accept the death of Aunt May and that he should live the life she would want him to live rather then giving up something so important.
>>
>>51776587
There are a lot of ways to do that. The Sidereal charm that makes people who agree do die impossible to resurrect, making a contract that stops him from making contracts, maybe Observer from BlazBlue, or finding a way to keep Mephistopheles from getting near him.
>>
>>51776587
Just grab some quality healing magic, ala D&D, Overlord, or any MMO really, that allows for resurrection.

Bam.

No deal with the devil.
>>
Ok so I need two jumps to help me finish off my Renegade chain (the last jump is already picked)

For the first jump I need a jump with spiderman in it (Marvel, Marvel Cinematic, Ultimate spiderman, Move Spiderman etc. I decided to at least let Karen meet her favorite super hero.

For the second I need the most god awful soul wrenching terrible jump ever. Not poorly made mind you; just a jump to a world that would make jumpers cry. Maybe they are so silly most people refuse to go to them or they are just the worst experience ever

I'll take a vote here first 5 responses to this or 10 if I get enough responses. If we don't get any consensus I'll choose randomly.
>>
>>51776689
USJ
Distant Sky
>>
File: 7162e0360e497e79fa85385e34be6d32.png (845KB, 1227x1920px) Image search: [Google]
7162e0360e497e79fa85385e34be6d32.png
845KB, 1227x1920px
>>51776251
There's literally no information about the world outside of Mabase itself. The mist doesn't really prevent you from leaving (angsty teen descriptions of it not withstanding). If you want, go enjoy FLCL France or Russia. But I have no idea what you'll find there.

I would like to hope you would find more giant robots, aliens, and shenanigans. So go, explore, discover the true meaning of Fooly Cooly.
>>
>>51776689
Marvel and either Nechronica or Black Bullet
>>
>>51776633
>>51776642
>>51776653
>>51776672
Well then! That works for me. Thanks anons and English!

>>51776689
Digital Devil Saga.
>>
>>51776689
USJ, Food Fight.
>>
>>51776689
>>51776716
Oh, and also USJ.
>>
>>51776689
>For the second I need the most god awful soul wrenching terrible jump ever. Not poorly made mind you; just a jump to a world that would make jumpers cry. Maybe they are so silly most people refuse to go to them or they are just the worst experience ever
Marvel could fill both those rolls with how Grimdark it gets, Hellblazer too, or go for the classics with 40k.
>>
>>51776689
Terra Formars? Horror Movies?
>>
>>51776689
USJ. She done Lovecraft yet?
>>
>>51776689
>god awful soul wrenching terrible jump
The Room. The answer to this question is always The Room.
>>
>>51776689
Oh, that's really hard. She's already done the very worst of them desu. Blame?

Oh, and USJ.
>>
>>51776689
Hellblazer or Lovecraft for 2nd one, while hitting drawback cap.
>>
>>51776753
>Hellblazer
Actually this may be an entirely appropriate time for the shithole of a jump.

>>51776689
Maybe have Karen get Spidey as a companion in her Spider-centric jump and then jump Hellblazer. Hellblazer offers power and has permanent companion death. If you want to push her over the line, that may do it.
>>
>>51776704
Where are getting these Raven pics?
Gelbooru?
>>
File: laugh1477790473919.webm (1MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
laugh1477790473919.webm
1MB, 260x260px
>>51776840
>he doesn't have an I Wanna Fuck Raven.com account
>>
>>51776689
Food fight
>>
File: 256c167409df81826c71e1d95412ab78.png (734KB, 1280x1745px) Image search: [Google]
256c167409df81826c71e1d95412ab78.png
734KB, 1280x1745px
>>51776840
Some of them, yes.
I also use: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/

The latter tends to be better for finding fan art.

>>51776871
Don't tell her I started that site.
Seriously, don't tell her.
>>
>>51776924
It's cool, bro, I got you.
>>
>>51776840
Are you sure that's Raven? 'Cause it certainly doesn't look like Raven.
>>
>>51776949
Little known fact: Raven is into sexy roleplay and cos. Just don't call her out on it.
>>
>>51776703
>>51776714
>>51776716
>>51776717
>>51776744
>>51776753
>>51776758
>>51776791
>>51776807
>>51776809
>>51776821
>>51776888
>>51776888

>>51776785
No she hasn't done Lovecraft yet

So it's looking like Ultimate Spiderman and Hellblazer are the winners... yep I think this will be suitably awful.

Thank you to everyone who made a suggestion and I hope that everyone who has fallowed along will enjoy the ending of this story. It still has a bit to goo but we are coming to the end.
>>
>>51776924
>oh hey, new image site, wonder if they have any interesting Log Horizon stuff
>Akatsuki as far as they eye can see.
Fucking nips.
Stop having bad taste.
>>
File: nips_1232.jpg (520KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nips_1232.jpg
520KB, 1600x1200px
>>51777007
>Fucking nips.
Your fault for not getting Cheez-it's, cheapass.
>>
>>51777007
I don't know what kind of disgusting fetish stuff you've been looking into but nips aren't for fucking. They don't work like that.
>>
>>51775291
>To disobey these rules is an impossibilty. Physical combat simply cannot happen, unless both parties allow it. Any thought one would have of striking another sentient being or taking their belongings is simply erased from their mind. All of your combat prowess is useless here, Jumper. A sword that can cut anything, the strength to crush stone, the ability to breathe gouts of flame or shoot lightning from one's hands... Little better than parlor tricks, now. For these ten years, you must prove to Tet - and to Jump-chan - That you have wisdom at all.

Still, the rules are pretty open for any use of interpretation and good illusion magic, clairvoyance and the like to let you stomp the setting. Or just get geomancy and anti-teleportation and force anyone that crosses your path into letting you win.
>>
>>51777007
>nips
>bad taste
The human body is amazing. No shame.
>>
>>51777179
Empress Theodora disagrees.
>>
>>51777317
wot
>>
>>51777228
That still looks more like a description of the universe's laws rather than a fiat enforcement.
>>
>>51776179
>There's nothing wrong with a good cover, anon.
here's some actually good covers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ahHWROn8M0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXwMrBb2x1Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCwigPhpiXs
>>
>>51777344
Empress Theodora of Byzantium, was a former prostitute who had massive orgies in the imperial palace and is infamous for proclaiming that she wished her nipples could be opened up and fucked so she could have sex with more men at once.
>>
>>51776428
Disassociation is usually a symptom of a more serious root cause.
>>
>>51774456
Aren't those guys supposed to be able to take on Outer Gods when fighting on large groups?

And they have tickle powers
>>
>>51777402
Cash's cover of Hurt is amazing.
>>
File: evengayerthenitlooks.jpg (169KB, 533x810px) Image search: [Google]
evengayerthenitlooks.jpg
169KB, 533x810px
>>51776587
>Thinking Peter would stay with MJ
>Implying he wouldn't leave her to marry the Human Torch
>>
>>51777440
>Disassociation
Uh?
>>
>>51776587
>>51776633
>>51776642
>>51776653
>>51776672
>>51776716

I feel like it would be more difficult to prevent One More Day than we realize.

Because the fact that none of Peter's colleagues or villains that owe favors to him could heal Aunt May is fucking retarded.

I choose to believe Mephisto was doing shit in the background that kept people from healing her in order to force Peter to take the deal.
>>
>>51777712
I chose to believe Queseda is a fucking hack and One More Day is basically impossible in universe.
>>
>>51777712
>Because the fact that none of Peter's colleagues or villains that owe favors to him could heal Aunt May is fucking retarded.
It's author fiat. The author felt that somebody had to die no matter what, and if you can't kill the cash cow and bring him back, then you have to put him through l'edgy sasuke trauma.
>>
>>51776689
Spider Man Trilogy
Comedy Sitcom
(It has an option where at the end you can go again with a specific sitcom over, and you can do this over and over and over. Imagine if he could not get it to stop, and then after you thing you have seen it all it starts going to the Korean ones, and you realze how many countries worth of sitcoms there are. Carry over the drawback where noting you do matters because everything resets next episode....)
>>
>>51777750

Well duh, but that's the Doylist answer.

We need a Watsonian answer.
>>
>>51777771
So the author self inserted himself in like a Jumper and manipulated the cosmic fold of reality in order to ensure Spidey's senpai died. Cue Jumper on Jumper match except he has complete control over reality, good luck.
>>
File: Secret-Wars.jpg (1MB, 2000x1521px) Image search: [Google]
Secret-Wars.jpg
1MB, 2000x1521px
>>51777806

>Alterworld D. Rus provides you immunity to reality warping with the God Slayer perk.
>Figure out a way to mass produce this ability
>Make all your companions and favorite Marvel heroes immune to cosmic retcons
>Form an army
>Secret Wars: Battle of Jumpers

IT'S ON BITCH
>>
>>51777880
>Queseda was jumpchan all along
>He ends your chain
>Except you're now his Peter Parker
>RAILROADING LIFE
>>
>>51777770
Specifically, an unending sequence of all the Sitcoms, with drawbacks of
Back to Normal
Reruns
Lowest Common Demoninator &
The Urkel
Don't remove them after 10 years like you can, and just take
Coming Up Next over and over and over until he cracks, because he is basically in a Groundhogs Day of all the sitcoms with a Dumb & Dumberer filter applied.
>>
>>51776470
ASA are you around
>>
>>51777942
No, he's a non-Euclidean.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>51777905

>Jumper tries to commit suicide repeatedly to deny Quesada the pleasure of tormenting them, but his railroading won't let them
>Life just gets shittier and shittier
>Regrets ever becoming a Jumper in the first place.
>Quesada appears like Mephisto, offering a deal to change everything back to the way it was before.
>The Jumper would have no memory of their adventures, and lose everything they've worked for all for blissful ignorance.
>They accept
>Become a mere human again bored with normal life
>Quesada appears in the guise of Jumpchan to offer them the chance to go on adventures throughout the multiverse
>It's an endless cycle
>ONE MORE CHAIN
>>
>>51778067
>The Quesada Cycle
>He's laughing maniacally as you dance in his palm, all while he's crossdressing.
>All of the waifus were Quesadas all along.
>WORST HISTORY
>>
I suppose this explains the comedy jump.
>>
>>51778139
You know that confuses the tragedy dive.
>>
Where's the servant supplement?
>>
File: Enlightened.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Enlightened.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>51778101

>Unknown to Quesada, the Jumper remembers bits and pieces of past chains in the form of dreams
>They don't understand it at first, but it manifests as a growing distrust of Jump-chan they can't quite explain every time the cycle repeats
>Until eventually, one last repeat the unexpected happens
>When Quesada appears in the form of Jump-chan to offer the mindwiped Jumper, now a normal human again for the millionth time, to go on multiverse adventures, they refuse
>"I mean, there's got to be a catch right? Thanks, but no thanks."
>Quesada is surprised, but not deterred.
>They offer them the chance to obtain everything they've ever dreamed of.
>But they still refuse.
>No matter what honeyed words Quesada speaks, they continually refuse.
>All due to gut instinct
>Quesada ragequits now that his fun is over, and the Jumper has unknowingly broken his hold over them
>Their Spark truly ignites at last.
>They never needed Quesada's help to travel the multiverse at all, and that refusal finally pushed them into the right state of mind
>The true Chain begins
>>
>>51778329
In the Fate folder in the Jumps with Folders folder.
>>
>>51778338
>that pic
So enlightenment is realizing you were a robot all along?
>>
>>51778384

It was realizing you were a puppet to someone else's whims, even if not consciously.

Breaking those strings is enlightenment
>>
>>51778384
Well admittedly most jumpers would probably just lay down and die after the 9001st iteration with Quesadachain if they continually remember that everything around them is Quesada. Either that or Stockholm Syndrome and they end up falling in love with Quesada.
>>
-Backscatter Glasses (100CP) (Free: Operative): When you’re in the field, you really need to ensure that you’re incognito. This means you can’t be caught with obvious devices or technology should you be in the public eye, and as long as you don’t mind spectacles you can get these! These classes function as a form of night vision and X-ray vision, allowing one to see through solid objects to detect hidden items as well as in dark places so you’re not caught off guard. Even better, they’ll record anything they see into a data center of your choice so that even if the glasses are destroyed, it won’t be in vain.

-Photostatic Veil (200CP) (50% off: Operative): There might also be times where you can’t be seen looking like yourself or sounding like yourself. That’s where this wonderful item comes in, a nanomask that fashions itself over your face as you take on the texture, pigmentation, contour lines, and even structure of the target’s face instead. Naturally picking a target similar in skin color to you would be recommended. It also mimics the target’s voice near flawlessly. This version comes with its own tiny database and a HUD system that will let you scan multiple targets and choose which one you want to replicate, even storing up to ten variations of your choice.

-Energy Shield (400CP) (50% off: Operative): Yet there are times the inevitable happens. Maybe it was a fluke, maybe you weren’t as good as you thought. Maybe someone tipped them off to you. In times like these, you cannot sneak your way out, and must go loud. This small glove will aid you in this endeavor, creating an energy shield that’s as big as Captain America’s own shield with an emblem of your choice in the front. Strong enough to withstand a point-blank bomb or a barrage of high-caliber machine gun fire, it’ll do you good. You even get the instructions to make more, and change the color of the energy too!
>>
>>51778399
Ah, Ultron.

>>51778430
I'm scared.
>>
>>51778464
Let him in anon, let him in.
>>
>>51778450
Meh.
>>
>>51778450
Neat, looks like a good way to stick with Operatives themes while giving them cool things.
>>
>>51778450
3rd spoiler is best spoiler
>>
>>51778487
I know, it's not anything special like HYDRA weaponry from Part 1. But I wanted them to actually have tools that make them able to do espionage stuff..

>>51778509
That was the idea. I didn't want to just say "give them guns".

>>51778517
No, this is best spoiler.

-Containment Module (600CP) (50% off: Operative): Operatives are often romanticized, in no small part thanks to books like the James Bond series. Witty, able to fight, and always gets information easily. Alas, this is not James Bond, and there are times you need to really get dirty. The first part of this is the Overkill Device, a handheld machine designed to remotely detonate or discharge most conventional weapons that use combustible ammunition via the use of intense sonic waves… you can imagine how this might work on people. The second part is a small beacon that summons the Containment Module to your location, which is a box the size of a prison cell that gets carried away to a location of your choice afterwards. Able to withstand tank rounds, its polytechnic adaptive materials even lets it withstand a large amount of superpowered individuals! Lock ‘em up until they talk.
>>
>>51778450
Neat.
>>51778487
Meh.
>>
>>51778716
Meh.
>>
>>51778729
Meh.
>>
>>51778744
Meh.
>>
File: Sardines.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sardines.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>51778487
>>51778716
>>51778729
>>51778744
>>51778729
>>51778784
>>
File: nani.png (107KB, 341x334px) Image search: [Google]
nani.png
107KB, 341x334px
>>51778838
>>
>>51779111
Sardines in Spongebob often congregate in large numbers while spouting short bursts of "Meep", similar to the "Meh" people were repeating in thread.
>>
Repostan

> I think the original Overpower Channel perk is better than I Have Control
The issue is lots of stuff I put in the original jump is...not so reflective of the setting.

>How hard is it to manufacture more Union Cores and Nonomaterial in the setting (from scratch/with a nanomaterial body/with a fleet of fog ship)
They're both very limited resources. From memory, I don't think anyone, even Fog flagships, make a new union core. They just tend to "awaken" the cores of ships that don't already have a mental model by giving them the maiden plug-in (such as in the case of Vampire). Ships of both sides put a lot of effort into recovering the cores of sunk ships.
Even the "Dock Ship Upgrade" that Kongo uses in the manga builds ships' hulls from scratch, but has to recall the union cores from elsewhere, rather than manufacture a new core on the spot. And this is a system that can build an entire ship in minutes. That kind of system, with the huge energy expenditure of teleporting a core, is something that only makes sense if making new cores is impossible (or nearly so) for a Flagship.

Ditto for nanomaterials: anyone on Blue Fleet's side who's had their ships trashed has to go find another sunk Fog vessel, make their way to a stockpile they stashed away earlier, or try to sieve/filter nanomaterials on the beach, but presumably the Fog has either huge stockpiles somewhere or a factory ship that produces the stuff.

So I'm willing to say you can't make more Union Cores without jump dickery, but there's probably a method to make nanomaterials off-screen.
>>
>>51779369
>So I'm willing to say you can't make more Union Cores without jump dickery
Ok. Um why are aliens invading Earth with irreplaceable resource? Or at all, actually?

Is this something a jumper with arbitrary resources can fix, or diplomancy? Or are these AI's berserkers sent out by one civilization to search and destroy others and would need to be reprogrammed?
>>
>>51779539
It's not proven that they can't make more Union Cores. The latest arc in Arpeggio is starting to deal with why they showed up, and it shows that there's actually Fog facilities set deep in the pacific where most repairs and fabrication is done. The problem is the arc is just starting so we don't have that much information on what's what
>>
Does someone have a list of 'undesirable' jumpmakers?
>>
>>51779567
No, and asking for one is going to led to the thread going down in flames so please don't ask, use your own opinion for which jumpmaker you do and don't like because it really depends on personal preferences.
>>
>>51779567
Tera, Mommy, the lewd guy who's name was something like DDAnon.
>>
>>51779369
So I'm looking at Companions. Am I incorrect when I see no way to Import a current Companion as a Mental Model? Mental Models are locals only?
>>
>>51775895
>Still no Fist of the North Star jump
I have no idea what the power level is like, but it strikes me as one of those things that's ubiquitous enough that I'm surprised no one has done it.
>>
>>51779756
There are lots of things that are well known and don't have jumps. You shouldn't be surprised, considering how people respond when you ask them to make a jump.
>>
>>51779567
All jumpmakers are horrible, no exceptions.
>>
>>51779780
Yeah, usually something along the lines of them making shit jumps. But then we have several Red jumps on the drive.
>>
>>51779790
Except the ones I personally like.
>>
>>51779621
Shouldn't Red be included?
>>
>>51779790
W-what did I do kohai?
>>
File: Got away with everything.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Got away with everything.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
Speaking of Naruto posting, you know how a lot of people take Dreaming of Sunshine with the fanfic option?

You know how there's a running gag of people playfully talking about how Shikako loves explosions?

Shikako just accidentally set off the ninja-magic version of a nuke, and killed a shit-ton of civilians.
>>
>>51779832
Are you the Kamen rider the first anon?
>>
>>51779756
Hokuto Shinken is annoying to balance, since it's kind of the best thing in-setting, and people would be rather miffed if they didn't even have the option of getting it. At least that's what people said last time this came up.

Also it's a pretty long series.
>>
>>51779567
>>51779621
Don't forget SoAnon.
>>
>>51779850
Who's SoAnon?
>>
>>51779790
Well shit, they found me out.
>>
>>51779844
No, no I am not.
>>
>>51779859
That bitch from a few days ago who thought she could take our jumps from us. Doesn't realize that jumpmakers work doesn't belong to them, but to us anons.
>>
>>51779790
I knew I was shit. This was just the confirmation I needed
>>
>>51779859
That's So Anon.
>>
>>51779881
Dragons Ball P jump when
>>
>>51779901
That's So Raven Jump when
>>
>>51779790
Well, you're not wrong...
>>
File: 1476057093012.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476057093012.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>51779790
Well.

Yes? Did I ever imply I wasn't?
>>
>>51779790
Gasp! I'm technically included in something!
>>
>>51779910
When we get a Buttlord GT jump.
>>
>>51779870
What jumps are you making/doing then?
>>
File: 1390657117410.jpg (114KB, 431x427px) Image search: [Google]
1390657117410.jpg
114KB, 431x427px
>all these jumpmakers are shit
>but we want them to keep making their shit for us
>>
>>51779930
Never seen that one.
>>
>>51779918
Cory in the house jump when
>>
Is anyone working on a KonoSuba jump?
>inb4 rule 1
I'm just curious
>>
>>51779935
Well to be honest, it's some good shit.
>>
>>51779929
Exciting, isn't it? And sort-of-heartwarming. Anon really does care!
>>
>>51779790
Damn straight I'm terrible.
>>
>>51779790
When everyone is shit, no one will be.

Therefore, all jumpmakers are the best. Yes, even you.
>>
>>51779966
I know! no one included me in things growing up! is why sad and lonely old person.
>>
>>51779838
> you know how a lot of people take Dreaming of Sunshine with the fanfic option?
It's one of the better written fanfics. Also, goes into a lot of depth both for seals and general chakra theory, so that's great for people looking to get into that.

> Spoiler
Yeah, I think... I'm just gonna cut out the middleman and totally murder the fuck out of the Jashin temple before Shikako gets there. It'll probably stopper some of her character development, but it just seems... easier, you know? Plus, hey! I get to murder a bunch of cultists and maybe see if I can't jack a Mako Reactor into their god, so that's cool...?
... I wonder what her reaction would be, going to the Jashin temple and finding it staffed with beastmen overseeing a huge factory setup?

As a side note, one of the author's pre-chapter notes said that Obito is just straight up dead in this continuity. He never got fixed up by Madara.
So that's gonna change some things about my jump there. AGAIN.
It looks like Pain is being set up as the big scary final boss, although it's possible that Madara MIGHT also still be around and/or get resurrected? I think Tobi was saying he was Madara sometime around the time Pain was introduced in canon, so... maybe?
Ongoing fanfics sure can be confusing sometimes.
>>
>>51779935
>>51779961
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCfBcfx-Nxg

>In the right hands, it can taste like mighty fine ass
>>
>>51779563
Thanks, but I was actually more interested in the rest of the question. I mean I was nice and didn't even ask you why the nano ships are disguising themselves as WWII ship models.
>>
>>51779931
Oh, it's NuBee, I've just been leaving my name off since I haven't been talking Jumps. Street Fighter mostly right now since Georama Supplement is boring as fuck, but getting done slowly . I think I'm gonna do a Soul Eater update once I get all this done.
>>
>>51779910
I don't know what that is
>>
>>51779949
The website that used to host it is gone now, but you can still read the original here.
http://imgur.com/gallery/9Xvvj

Also, it looks like they've got a new website up now too.
http://buttlord.chaoslogic.net/?page=1
>>
>>51779567
>undesirable
Yo Mamma.
>>
>>51779954
I thought we already did?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y414Q7vVgYU
>>
>>51779935
Hey Red, would the Armor Modification Kit from Warframe be able to do something as drastic as reshaping a breastplate into a shield and vice-versa? Gauntlets into greaves?
>>
>>51780007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYa5aQb3YGE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pSmhZFbCy0
>>
>>51780013
god damn it can I at least post memes correctly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drluIV3pG4w
>>
>>51779954
>>51780013
Would probably fall under Sitcoms.
>>
>>51779959
no
>>
>>51780024
I didn't know cartoons could cause cancer.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>51779790
Huh it makes sense that I was working on this build when you say that.

Heroes Jump 082:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Apocalypse Now [+200]
Split Personality [+300]
Notorious B.I.G.[+300]
Brain power [+400]
Displaced In Time [+600]
Origin: Scientist [-100]
Perks:
Genetic Biology [Free]
Hope is Great, We need Caffeine [-100]
I can fix it [-150]
Evolution [-300]
Gear:
More Waffles Please! [-100]
The Catalyst [-600]
Ability Negation Drugs [-600]
Escalating Evolution [-100]
Activating Evolution [-150]
Gemini Formula [-300]

Power:
Lie Detection [Free]

Companions [-300]

“So, I’m skipping across the temporal horizon like a fucking rock waiting for momentum and angle to peter out and let me drop back into the ‘present, when and wherever that is.” I ‘glanced’ towards my Inner World where the hedonistic representation of my Id was getting his ass kicked around so hard it wasn’t even funny by the Ancient Master before turning back to the still grey world and Jump-Chan who was nodding sagely. “And this is so you can literally dump me off anywhen or where you wish to stop tons of apocalyptic events because you hate how some things went in this show?” The grin didn’t dim a watt. “Okay then Jump-Chan, I’ll be the author of this Fix-Fic for ya.”

BTW I kills Sylar in my first year with magic and he just was left searching for the answer to that for years. BIG is because I'm usually around the events in question. Hard Science and other Raildex perks makes this a great place to improve my ability to gift out powers on the fly.

Because I couldn't think of anything else to do here.
>>
>>51779790
Look.

You fucks wanted me to make Roach Supremacy the Jump. No bitching years after the fact.
>>
>>51780084
Yeah... but "muh shonen escalation"! Is escalation even the right word?
>>
>>51779935
Yo Red, are you going to update Ace Combat when AC7 comes out, presuming there's enough to need a change?
>>
>>51779850
A bit of a drama queen but SoAnon isn't that bad.
>>
>>51780037
Yeah it would, so would That's So Raven. It's funny how many hundreds of years you can spend in the Sitcoms jump.
>>
File: 23b.jpg (62KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
23b.jpg
62KB, 599x599px
>>51780037
>A setting with thousands and thousands pages of lore
>As many episodes as the simpsons
>Most succesfull show of the century
>International success
>Redefined the genre of comedy
>The most talented animation and direction the world will ever see
>"lol lets just put in the sitcom jump guys xD"
Kill yourself
>>
>>51779995
If you're looking at answers to your questions it's basically a) They aren't b) It might not be an invasion at all c) Maybe d) No to We Don't Know
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>51779539
>Um why are aliens invading Earth with irreplaceable resource? Or at all, actually?
There is a lot that still has yet to be revealed as to the why's and how's.
Maybe it wasn't meant to be an invasion. Maybe the scout ship saw WWII in full swing and assumed that blowing each other up with ships was how humans communicated?

My guess is the Fog are soldiers for someone else, and the cores and nanomaterial are their 'issued weaponry'.
So the Fog didn't invent them; they can't replicate cores, the same way a fighter pilot doesn't make their own jet plane, or a space marine isn't expected to make a set of power armor from scratch.
That might also be a deliberate restriction to keep the Mental Models from von neumanning the galaxy.
I mean, obviously someone made them, in setting, but the facilities required might not even be in the solar system.

>Is this something a jumper with arbitrary resources can fix, or diplomancy? Or are these AI's berserkers sent out by one civilization to search and destroy others and would need to be reprogrammed?
Don't know who sent them or why. But you can diplomacy the mental models themselves, since adopting the Maiden Plug-In made them at least partially like humans.
Sort of like "Unknown General X sent their soldiers in, we can't talk with General X because we don't know who he is or where he's from. But we can persuade each of his soldiers to lay down their arms and join our side."

>>51779750
Whoops, I'll fix that.

>undesirable jumpmakers
>all jumpmakers are horrible
Not disu shitto again.
>>
>>51780125
>most talented animation
Wait, what show were we talking about again?
>>
>>51780137
>disu
dess.
>>
Where can a get a great wedding ring and a wedding?
>>
>>51780084
>Roach Supremacy the Jump
Is all good. Take Terraformers, evacuate humans from mars. make sure you are on Mars when jump ends. Take Hatred Jump. Kill everything on Mars for fabulous prizes.
Go to Earth and exterminate any remaining stupid.
Everybody wins.
>>
>>51780023
Gauntlets into greaves. The former example... ...you know I have no idea. I actually never thought about that.

On one hand I'm uncertain because that's a fair bit further than I intended. On the other that's kind of clever and I kind of want to let it slide.

...ah what the hell. As long as it CAN be modified.

>>51780107
>Yo Red, are you going to update Ace Combat when AC7 comes out, presuming there's enough to need a change?
There may or may not have been plans to give it an RE-styled overhaul, yes.
>>
>>51780137
figured it was on purpose and I'd have a pair of Razorback sisters. They'd be cute.

But this works even better. Ship upgrades for everyone! Everyone being E, Rae, and Chicky.
>>
File: And turned them all into robots.png (79KB, 322x210px) Image search: [Google]
And turned them all into robots.png
79KB, 322x210px
>>51779790
Why, thank you anon! That's such a nice thing to say! Makes me feel all warm and fuzz inside.
>>
>>51780177
>There may or may not have been plans to give it an RE-styled overhaul, yes.
Fukken sweet.
Red for Jumpmaker of the Year
>>
File: 1358889358170.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1358889358170.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>51780063
Yeah, you still have to be in touch with your inner 14 year old to enjoy it.
>>
>>51780148
Did you think this was a live action show? Nope, all handrawn by the best people in the industry.
>>
>>51780137
>My guess is the Fog are soldiers for someone else, and the cores and nanomaterial are their 'issued weaponry'.
>So the Fog didn't invent them; they can't replicate cores, the same way a fighter pilot doesn't make their own jet plane, or a space marine isn't expected to make a set of power armor from scratch.
>That might also be a deliberate restriction to keep the Mental Models from von neumanning the galaxy.
I think this is directly contradicted by the conversation that the Cleaner Crew has with the Mental Model that visits the Fog Shipyard, considering we know that Mental Models are capable of growth and innovation, just that the capacity needs to be unlocked via vague and nondescript requirements. We also don't know anything about the Atlantic Theatre since everything shown so far was mostly in the Pacific. If they didn't start the diplomacy arc just a couple chapters ago with the reveals it might have stood to reason, but as it stands I think the manga contradicts your guess by quite a bit.
>>
>>51780168
>great wedding ring and a wedding
The answer of course is Exalted for the Wedding Ring the Ebon Dragon Forged.
You might want so make sure anyone who wears it either has the Overlord perk that grants you absolute control of all magic items, or be immune to mind/emotion control.
That thing is kind of booby trapped worse than the One Ring.
>>
>>51780202
Let's not go that far.
>>
>>51780217
best op as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0sP-13Vrww
>>
>>51780007

Question about AF.

Can any of the soldiers you get from Alien Fleet be upgraded to Companion status with a Blue Feather?
>>
>>51780202
A voting system could be easily broken. The best Jumpmaker should be decided with a fight!
In a mud pit.
Wearing only swim suits and bikinis.
>>
>>51780202
I'm pretty sure HeavensAnon holds that title, if only due to sheer quantity.
>>
>>51779927

Question about Z.

Does the rival you get from the Rival drawback HAVE to start out evil like Vegeta? Or can they be good and are just hyper competitive?
>>
>>51779838
To be fair, it was that or let Jashin, which literally means "evil god", enter the world.

Pretty sure everyone would prefer her just nuking the area.
>>
>>51780238
Fanwank.
>>
>>51780268
>Jashin
>being real and not just something Hidan believe in
That's some seriously dumb fanon, there.
>>
>>51780262
Just hyper-competitive seems a bit tame for 200 CP. Like, I think that there should be a risk of death for 200.

They could totally be good, however, on the condition that you're evil.
>>
>>51780253
Except he's nowhere close quantity wise, did you mean quality or something
>>
>>51780289

What if they're good but they absolutely hate your guts and want you dead for some reason? And it'll take years for you to convince them otherwise?
>>
>>51780268
>Pretty sure everyone would prefer her just nuking the area.
That's exactly what she tells herself. But, you know, it's not like that's much comfort when you're looking at charred baby corpses.

>>51780286
It's a fanfic, and it's canon in that.
>>
>>51780228
Take the compliment, there are people who think you and the stuff you've made is cool.
>>
>>51780286
Actually, it's canon. Word of God states that Hidan's immortality runs out because he stopped sacrificing people, and that he eventually starves to death.

>>51780310
Yeah, that's fair.
>>
>>51780310
>It's a fanfic, and it's canon in that.
I know, that's why I said "fanon", instead of just "wrong". It's dumb either way.
>>
File: 1481496565327.gif (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481496565327.gif
16KB, 500x500px
>>51780177
Cool. Thanks, Red. Warframe's a pretty cool jump desu. For some reason, I can't really say that of the game itself. Just doesn't do it for me.

I eagerly await the completion of MCU Part 2.
>>
File: 1486929983249.webm (2MB, 1280x534px) Image search: [Google]
1486929983249.webm
2MB, 1280x534px
>>51779790
>jumpmakers are horrible
What we lack in refinement, we make up for in zeal.
>>
>>51780307
As long as they're actively trying to kill you, I think it's okay to give whatever reason you want.

Did we ever find out where the underwear Oolong got when he wished for "a cute girl's panties" way back in Dragon Ball came from? Like, the wording implies to me that they weren't just poofed into existence. Finding out after several years that they want to kill you because they somehow blame you for that is the best possible justification.
>>
>>51780370
...Sauce?
>>
>>51780384
I think it's the The Mask of Zorro
>>
>>51780333
>Actually, it's canon. Word of God states that Hidan's immortality runs out because he stopped sacrificing people, and that he eventually starves to death.
Word of God is that Hidan will eventually die from lack of nutrition. That it will happen from not sacrificing people isn't. It's probably just that he'll eventually run out of chakra to fuel his jutsu. There's no indication that his powers are actually a blessing from Jashin, that's just something he believes in.
>>
>>51780384
Looks like one of the Antonio Bandereas Zorro pictures.
>>
>>51780377
We do know it gave birth to a bitchy shadow dragon who wanted to be benevolent but didn't understand humans and had a greco-roman god kind of attitude.

So if we ever get GT I'm sure one of you will want to redeem her.
>>
>>51780377

>Angry Saiyan woman comes to Earth solely to figure out who stole her panties and kill them.
>Oolong frames the Jumper and hides like a bitch

Rival acquired
>>
>>51780398
Yup.

>>51780384
The Mask of Zorro, followed by the Legend of Zorro. Mask is better, but they're both fun swashbuckling films.
>>
>>51780222
I have a different interpretation - I think the manga backs up "The Fog can't make more union cores" perfectly. Especially since at the Fog shipyard, we learn that Choukai's union core was retrieved, even though she didn't have a mental model a the time. That to me says "It's easier to scour the seabed for a union core without a personality, then give it a mental model, than it is to make a new core". I don't think we can agree one way or the other unless the manga reveals it.
>>
>>51780425
Yes, perfect.
>>
What name is the hero BBS jump under?
>>
File: 1276121044893.gif (208KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1276121044893.gif
208KB, 400x225px
>>51780338
Well have some more items then.

-Leader Uniform (100CP) (Free: Tac/Comm): Coming in a practical design of your choice, this is the outfit that lets others know that you’re the boss. Made from 9-ply Kevlar material interwoven with a fire-resistant fiber, this baby can withstand up to .45 caliber bullets and can take up to 1,700F before it goes up in flames. It also comes with a nifty radio-link tie, and pockets that are actually worth a damn.

-HYDRA Protocol (200CP) (50% off: Tac/Comm): The mythical Hydra is a creature who will merely grow two additional heads should you chop one off. While such creatures do not presumably exist on this world today, it is the ideal and power behind such a myth that has given birth to tools such as this. By plugging this flash drive into the computer network of a rival organization, the program will infiltrate and create a hidden subnetwork that uses the resources of the original, only visible or accessible with the proper handshake protocol. Of course, this won’t stop those using the subnetwork from accessing the original network if they were a mole within the group anyway. In a sense, they will be your shield.

-The Toolbox (400CP) (50% off: Tac/Comm): This pocket-sized, cube-shaped block has a Vibranium exterior, and for good reason. Not only does it have a holographic display unit to show any files stored within, but it has a big enough storage unit to store the files of an entire world-spanning organization throughout its entire history. This includes written and digital documents alike, going from personnel files to project data to even video recordings, with the added caveat of being able to wirelessly interface with other computer-based systems for ease of collection or transfer. Its holographic interface allows one to manipulate or view contents with hand motions, and possesses DNA encryption. Only the best for an organization’s leader.
>>
>>51780529
Yusha Gojo something something. So go to the N-Z folder.
>>
>>51780455
>inb4 Red gets accused of forcing you to change things on the IRC
>>
File: Hanasia.png (68KB, 150x408px) Image search: [Google]
Hanasia.png
68KB, 150x408px
>>51780517

>takes years of life-or-death battles with her and occasionally hate sex to convince her you didn't steal her panties
>beat the shit out of Oolong together right before the jump ends

Is there a better love story?
>>
>>51780555
You're right, let's just ignore every bad thing Red does.
>>
>>51780545
Very neat.
>>
Jumpers, what does your game face look like?
>>
>>51780600
I wear a mask, so my face doesn't look any different. Though I do like to untoggle all of my intimidation perks.
>>
>>51780555
>>51780571
It's funny because I haven't given critique of people's jumps in months just so they'd stop getting shat on because of me.

>>51780593
-Operations Office (600CP) (50% off: Tac/Comm): A good leader cannot coordinate effectively if they cannot access the information they need, nor can they distribute proper orders if they cannot see the bigger picture. This office will give you that picture. Not only does it have a desk with a holocomputer on its surface to let you do proper filing and work with walls that can take video calls, but it can network to any physical base or database that you happen to own in order to keep tabs on them. It can even keep real-time locations of subordinates who are knowingly under your command and activate their communications device should they possess one. But perhaps the most important asset of all is that this desk has a drink dispenser so that cupholder in your plush leather chair can see good use.

Now I can get to the other items, assuming there's no issues.
>>
File: FormFinal.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
FormFinal.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>51780600
>>
>>51780620
Looks good, Red.

Also, seriously, stop blaming yourself. Shitposter just attacks people because he's an angry person. He did it when you weren't around either. He just hates this community and everyone in it.
>>
File: abara-helmet.jpg (64KB, 455x458px) Image search: [Google]
abara-helmet.jpg
64KB, 455x458px
>>51780600
Don't forget to smile. Enjoy the little things in life.
>>
>>51780620
Hmm... Interesting. Is this a Warehouse attachment, or inside a (S.H.I.E.L.D.?) building somewhere? In a similar building in future jumps? Or is it an entire building on its own? It certainly reads as though it's a single room.

The shitposter will attack people, regardless, Red. All this shows is that he's got a bone to pick with this community as a whole. It's not because of you.
>>
>>51780719
It will be placed inside a building of your choice. I'll make a note of that.
>>
Which exalt jump would be best for an amoral fame hungry trickster who fancies himself a King?
>>
>>51780782
Infernals. By far.
>>
New to jumpchain but I have a question, it's not covered in the rules, how do perks and such from Joke Jumps work?

>>51780782
Infernals or Sidereals IMHO
>>
>>51780782
Infernals. For sure Infernals.
You could get away with Solars if it existed, but infernals is the closest by a large margin.
>>
>>51780798
Joke jumps are jokes. I suppose you could use them if you really wanted too, but those are just for fun.
For the record the vault is a trap. Read the invisitext.
>>
>>51780782
Currently? Infernals. Lunars or Solars would also work, once they come out. Sidereals and Dragonblooded have too many responsibilities to just declare themselves kings.
>>
File: 1476064543691.gif (772KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1476064543691.gif
772KB, 500x276px
>>51780600
>>
>>51780808
So basically we can use them but they're just there to be funny mostly? Okay then. Vault seemed off anyway but thanks for the tip on the invistext... is there an easier way of doing this other than just Copy Paste?
>>
>>51776689
Sonichu.
>>
>>51780835
I wouldn't bother reccomending them for combos and stuff, but if you're just playing by yourself there's nothing really stopping you from having fun with them.

As for invisitext try highlighting the page and clicking off the window. That works for me.
>>
File: 1446778891045.png (30KB, 853x664px) Image search: [Google]
1446778891045.png
30KB, 853x664px
>>51780600
>>
>>51780854
Thanks. Personally I'm just going to use the Salt Jump to get some serious detMINEation on and an endless bottle of water which is really neat. Haha mining puns.
>>
>>51780885
>spending 10 years in the salt mines for a fucking bottle of water
If you're sure anon.
>>
>>51777770
>>51780840

I thank you both for your votes. Things have have been decided but I do appreciate the suggestions.
>>
>>51780885
Dodgeball jump, dude. Check the items.
>>
What jumps do we have in settings that have characters who may themselves be jumpers?
>>
>>51780950
None. This is stupid question, comrade.
>>
>>51780899
Personally rolled Plane of Salt and used the Warehouse as a mobile base whilst testing out stuff I'd never have tested in other Jumps.
>>
File: decade-kr-tsukasa.jpg (44KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
decade-kr-tsukasa.jpg
44KB, 600x300px
>>51780950
This guy right here travels from world to world and gains abilities that help him survive in it, thought nothing on the level of perks. He is also one of the most powerful characters on the setting.
>>
>>51780650
Best mom
>>
>>51780983
>Decade
ONORE
>>
>>51780983
Isn't he just Heavens doing all of the Kamen Riders in a row?
>>
>>51780950
Gilgamesh from Final Fantasy is canonically a jumper of the Final Fantasy universes specifically. Every appearance he makes throughout the series is actually the same guy.

Apparently what happens is, after he gets banished to the Void in Exdeath's castle, he wanders around that particular multiverse, landing in each of the games he appears in as he quests to become stronger and find his way back. When you finally meet him at the end of Final Fantasy 5, that's actually at the end of his massive journey.
>>
>>51780983
He even has backgrounds, every world he jumps to has a new identity for him to slot into.
>>
File: ChmUGF4WwAArcfN.jpg (35KB, 324x274px) Image search: [Google]
ChmUGF4WwAArcfN.jpg
35KB, 324x274px
>>51780950
Dr. Doom.
>>
>>51781071
Not every Gilgamesh is the same. Just a lot of them.
FF9's Gil was definitely not the same guy.
>>
>>51781073
And a sweet ass rider kick https://youtu.be/pmdAvHOoCCk
>>
File: 82a92974b31d274eac3c021bf5408de4.jpg (468KB, 647x1000px) Image search: [Google]
82a92974b31d274eac3c021bf5408de4.jpg
468KB, 647x1000px
>>51780950
FLCL.
Haruko rocks up on a Vespa that is also a space ship, unlocks people's powers by reaching into their heads and pulling out guitars, has a spring-loaded boxing glove in her pants, and chases an incredible power across multiple systems to try and steal it for herself.
Alternatively, Atomsk, for being that power.
Both are essentially OCPs for the setting.

Alternatively, pretty much every Isekai story has its protags 'drop in' from other worlds.
>>
>>51780950
Wasn't it determined that Scrooge McDuck was actually a retired Jumper?
>>
File: purified.gif (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
purified.gif
4MB, 640x360px
>>51781008
Flattery will get you everywhere, dear.
>>
>>51781231
No, that's worst mom.
>>
>>51781303
Oh, sweetie, don't throw a tantrum. You know how we feel about that. Don't make mommy angry.
>>
>>51780620
>Operations Office
Sounds lackluster, because it sounds like it is a single person office. When I think of an operations office, I think of something like Cape Canaveral, with lots of workstations and several of those big pool table sized instillation with a hi hef display build in the top. And holograms. You have the elevated room in the corner/center that looks out over the mayhem. The built in coffer dispenser is just wrong. The super deluxe coffee/espresso/frapichino it outside where all the hustle is, and one of them brings your coffee into you, and refreshes it when it gets cold. Also needs an attached ready room/sleeping space to catch Z's in downtime during tense periods.
>>
>>51781366
Does being angry involve wearing less clothes?
>>
File: dog 'nam.gif (4MB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
dog 'nam.gif
4MB, 400x267px
>>51781366
>mommy
>acting like said "person"
Pls don't.
>>
>>51780950
>may themselves be jumpers
The cast of Sliders
Oramous from Exalted.
Whoever is responsible for all the weird crossovers in Scooby Doo.
>>
Toss me four jumps
>>
>>51781406
Why would you want Mommy to wear less clothes.
>>
>>51781460
Dragon's Crown
>>
>>51781460
sonichu
the room
girlchan
>>
>>51781460
Asura Crying
>>
>>51781460
DC.
>>
>>51781460
generic hentai jump
>>
>>51781401
Well show me where Nick Fury's office had a sleeping bed or was overlooking a huge workstation area and all that and I'll be sure to add it. Also, I never said it was a coffee dispenser. A drink dispenser. As in it can instead hold the drinks you said.

Now granted, as pic related shows they had IDEAS for an attached living quarters to his office, but alas.

>>51781460
Demon's Souls.
>>
>>51780950
Fate has Miyamoto Musashi, Zelretch, and Archimedes. Mushoku Tensei has Rudeus although it's one world only. Ainz in Overlord.
>>
>>51780168
I think there's one in the boatfucking jump, but it's too expensive for anything but the admiral origin.

Alternatively, just handcraft your wedding ring. That way you can make it perfect.
>>
>>51781460
Gamer, Shaman King, Custom Robo, Oblivion Movie.

>>51781486
You shut up.
>>
Hercluanon overcomes his greatest labor of getting off his Fat Ass to bring news of the Greek Myth Jump.

Monster
Raidable Farm
A large farm run by completly normal mortals. It is filled with fine olives and great sheep. The land seems to take care of itself only needing seeds to be scattered on the ground to give a bountiful and healthy harvest. The men living here never seem to care or fight back against you if you steal, raid, or otherwise take the food from this land so long as you let them live. You could spread rumors of your prowess and how you terrorize this farm by hurting the farmers or you could just take what you need and leave. The choice is yours.

Isolated Island
Hidden behind swirling mists, cruel rocks, and rushin currents lies your domain. This island lies off the coast of Greece and is untouched by man. Only you and the gods know of the secret paths that must be taken to reach this place from the land. Those who sail the seas fear this island and without a touch of the supernatrual only great or terrible fortune could let a man wash upon it's shores rather the being beaten along the rocks.
Only those who are destined to reach this place or those who have power surpassing ordinary men could come hear of their own will.
>>
>>51781562
Labyrinth
Much like the mighty minotaur you have your own highly complex lair. The structure is maze like and so cleverly constructed even a genius like Daedalus would have trouble escaping it. You of course are an exception and have a perfect mental map of the Labyrinth and can tell where you are within it at all times and detect the location of others within it. Furthermore the labyrinth has been designed to emphasize your natural traits and abilities. Monsters relying on ambush would find it dimly lit and full of places they could spring from, those more suited to direct combat would have large arenas leaving little space for a hero to sneak around in. Any man lost within this maze would take days to find their way out barring outside help but very few could survive that long with a monster hunting them through it.
>>
>>51781562
rushing
supernatural

>>51781562
>>51781576
These are awesome and I want them.
>>
>>51781561
gonna have your buddy threaten to sue again? that was a fun thread.
>>
>>51781576

The Muses
A statue of nine women with various insturments and tools in their hands. It is small enough to be set on a workbench without interfering. Any work you do near this staue is more likely to have innovations. Carving a statue you may think of a new pose or find a trick to carving you didn't know, making a sword you might think to use a new technique while making it, or while practicing you might think of a new trick for your skills. If you were to always work with this you might be considered revolutionary for how new or innovative your techniques are in a few years. It seems tht the muses think you worthy of their whispers.
This does not give you any ideas you could not have made on your own, merely makes the tricks and possible improvments more obvious to you.

Trading Boat
A large boat which can safely sail the seas. It's hold is large enough to easily hold a large cargo. While it cannot sail on it's own the tides shall always favor it, the winds always fill it sails, and the seas remain calm as it moves. Only the most dangerous of seas and monsters could possibly pose a danger if the crew of this ship were even slightly able. With this a man could spread his goods and works to every corner of Greece.
By sacraficing to the gods before a voyage the seas beofre voyagin upon this it will guarentee you do not meet trouble like pirates or monsters on the open seas, as well there is no punishment for not sacraficing before any voayge you take.
>>
1.Dragons crown
2.Asura crying
3.Demon Souls
4.Shaman king
5.Exalted-the infernals
6.Overlord(the series)
7.No Game No Life
8.Fairy Tail
>>
>>51781611
Library of Daedalus
A grand library titanic in scale suh that it could rival a large temple. It either connects to your warehouse or appears in the world. Within the library lie details on the works of all great craftsmen and artists of Greece detailing their masterpieces and works. A person could spend years reading the scrolls contained here without reading all of them. These scrolls are for masters so only those who have already become a master of the contained craft would be able to truly make use of the techniques and skills within them. Only the works of the gods themselves surpass the scope of this library.

>>51781598
The Trials of Putting This Through Spellcheck are yet to come Brave Anon!
>>
>>51781504
>pic related shows they had IDEAS for an attached living quarters to his office, but alas.
Hey, you are paying CP for this, you get better then the standard, you get what they pitched to get the contract before the accountants shot it all to hell!

(And I did see that scene somewhere! Probably in one of Shields fancily named places before they ran out of set budget and all the S.H.I.E.L.D. chrome and bling turned into a 5 man band in their dads basement. I mean Hydra. It was definitely Hydra and not the Accountants again)
*looks left and right to make sure accountants have left.*
*gets on knees*
PLEASE stop listening to the accountants and give us something unnecessarily cool. DON'T LET THE BEAN COUNTERS WIN!
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>51781625
Oh how embarrassing
>>
>>51781630

Legendary +0
Whatever great accomplishments or interesting adventures you have in this world will be inserted into the Greek mythos as it exists in any future worlds you visit. This won’t actually affect individuals merely the stories told about them, if you give Hercules armor the Hercules of other worlds will not have that armor they will simply have stories about how they were armor. You also receive a book that compiles these myths and legends as you travel between worlds.

Echo +100
Someone always repeats everything you say. They are never louder then a whisper in your ear but every sound you make, every word you say plays back a moment later. And it never fails to annoy you. Be prepared to saty silent as long as possible in silence as you try to avoid the infuriating sound of your self.

Achilles Heel +200
You have a sinlge part of your body which, if struck, will result in a great injury. It will at the least be crippling with even a glancing blow brining you to your knees. Furthermore this is a well known weakness and will be targeted by any enemies who would do such a thing.

Jason and the Jumper +200
The gods of this world are more than willing to play with the hearts of mortals and you are an unfortunate victim of this. You will constantly be made to fall deeply in love with those who do not love you in turn. You would be willing to do almost anything for these people and can expect them to use and betray your trust. After this betrayal you will be snapped out of the love you once had for them however you can only expect that to last long enough for another tragic romance to be started.
>>
>>51781607
I had no hand in that.
>>
>>51781562
So the raidable farm is discounted Spartans (Filthy, Stinking Spartans)

And Isolated Island is discounted Seaswept Sailor?
>>
>>51781607
As fun as that thread was I really don't think lawyer-san had any affiliation with Blade.
He just really didn't get how anonymous posting works.
>>
>>51781671

Fucking Heracles +200
Everytime you do a great deed or perform a grand act it is only to find Heracles already did it and did it better. Moved a mountian? Heracles moved a range of them last week. Foguth an epic battle that should shake world? Heracles had one this morning and it makes yours look small.
No matter what you do Heracles does it better and overshadows you so completly that you'll barely be a footnote.
Furthermore he's so annoying with those perfect teeth, that handsome smile, and those manly pecs. Oh you can't bear the sigh of him! Trying to fight him is a bad idea though, if you do you'll find he's better at that to. Imagine going against a mary sue written to be as strong as possible for a thousand years.

Ten Labors +300
Each year you will be given a task that would challenge even the strongest of demi-gods. They are designed to be things no man could complete although still theoretically possible. These can be anything from stealing from the gods to bringing someone back from Hades to slaying an incredible monster. Whatever they are you will be exposed to great dangers while doing them and it would take a hero of incredible strength, wit, and skill to survive even one. Failing to complete a labor means another one will be given to you. Knowledge of these tasks is public and each one you complete will bring you incredible glory.
Furthermore if you are assisted in any way while completing the task it will not be counted and you will be given another one. Even something as minor as being handed a weapon while you kill the monster will invalidate its completion. These must be completed on your own.
Failing to complete at least ten tasks will cause you to fail this jump.

>>51781679
Raidable farm is discounted Monsters.
Heracles wang has yet to create Sparta in the age of heroes.
>>
>>51781631
Well. Office. As in singular. What that one post was describing is not an office, it's a Combat Information Center, which is what you tend to see on the bridges of ships. You want that, buy the Helicarrier I'm gonna put in.

It's already capable of linking to any base you have and keeping tabs on agents you have, as well as having a shitton of holographic interfaces while connecting to any database you possess. It is already tricked out beyond Nick Fury's own office. If I end up adding anymore to it, it's going to be horribly imbalanced compared to the other item capstones.
>>
Other than Kenshin are there any other jumps good for becoming a street level super swordsman?
>>
>>51781671
>Legendary
Looks cool. It would be awesome to be known in future jumps as the one who brought the Greek equivalent of the Twilight of the Gods, and be the villain of many different movies and shows made about the Greek gods.

>Jason and the Jumper
Can we pull a Medea before the next tragic romance? Actually, that would be something to bond over.

>The gods made me fall in love with that asshole Jason and then he abandoned me for someone else after I sacrificed everything for me!
>Same, except it was with multiple different heroes.
>...seriously?
>Yep.
>I am so sorry.
>S'okay. I made the fuckers pay for it.
>YEAH, YOU GO, THAT'LL TEACH 'EM.
>>
>>51781671
Wait, legendary is a drawback? Sounds like a perk to me. You could give it as freebie if you wanted.
>>
14. Legend of Korra
Origin: Wanderer, Age: 19, Nation: Water Tribe
Perks: Bender, Healing, Lifebending, Spiritbending, Bending Genius
Items: Canteen
Drawbacks: And The Adventure Continues, Collectors, It's A Kids Show, Lotus Eaters

I am the best waterbender, because waterbending is best bending, at least once you figure out how to plug the "you need some water" hole.

So, this jump usually goes one of two ways for jumpers. You either kill Korra, pretend to be the true Avatar using out of jump powers and solve the plot, abduct the next Avatar in the cycle to take as a companion and to stop your ruse from being revealed, and give him all the training and persuasion perks so that every following Avatar is competent and actually does bring balance to the world. Or you grab Korra by the shoulders and start tugging her head out of her ass.

At least, I think those are the two most common options. Anyway, I went for the second and accidentally awoke Korra's Persona. And then I stabbed her with a Stand Arrow and she manifested something eerily similar to Raava. The Red Lotus weren't really expecting that.
>>
>>51781726
Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple. Although kind of stops being street level as the master classes get stronger.
>>
>>51781726
Shadowrun can do that. If you don't mind cybernetics at least.
Any Tales of game can work as well if you go the fighty slashy route.
>>
>>51781707
>it's going to be horribly imbalanced compared to the other item capstones
It is a one man office for 600 CP. For that it should basically be a hikkimori's wet dream were you never need to leave it.

Admit it, the real reason is you are in the pocket of Big Fiscal Accounting!
>>
>>51781738
for him* Fuck, that totally changes the context.
>>
>>51781698
>Fucking Heracles +200
Do you at least get to choose the Hercules? If I am going to be in his shadow for 10 years, I would rather it be some nice guy like Kevin Sorbo Hercules I am making awesome by drawback fiat, and not some DC Hercules.
>>
>>51781758
It's a one-man office that allows you to completely control an entire world-spanning organization with little to no trouble, and perform even more if you got your hands on the other Tac/Comm items.

I'm sorry that MCU isn't as fancy as Fate or Exalted, but I'm not going to add even more shit "just because". There is the setting to be mindful of, and not even Tony Stark had an office that was that tricked out.
>>
>>51781803
Marvel Herc is pretty amazing.
>>
>>51781803
Anon, there's only one Heracles to choose from.
>>
>>51781803
You get the Hercules as he appears in Ancient Greek Myth. This isn't like King Arthur where you choose anywhere that has a version of Greek Myths, you are going to the original stories.
>>
>>51781809
He certainly takes after his father.
>>
>>51781824
>This isn't like King Arthur where you choose anywhere that has a version of Greek Myths, you are going to the original stories.
Good.
>>
>>51781824
Darn.
>>
>>51781824
>Ancient Greek Myth
But in Ancient Greek Myth everyone is a giant wanker doodle. Everyone.
>>
>>51781807
Why not just have the extra amenities/quarters/etc be an upgrade?
>>
>>51775509
Renegade Jump # 59 Mushoku Tensei
Origin: Magician (0)
Race: Elf
Starting location: Magic University, Central Continent (0)

Perks:
*Delayed Limiter (0)
*Leaky Limiter (200) More unlimited advancement in magic
*Team Battle (0)
*Healing Magic (100, Discount)
*Elemental Magic (100, Discount)
*Silent Casting (200, Discount)
*Demon Seed (300, Discount)
*Strong Fate (300, Discount

Equipment
*King Rank Spell Book (200, Discount)
*Wand (0)

Drawbacks
*Infancy (+200)
*Green Hair (+200)

(I know very little about the series so…)

Journal entry # 7832724

I had wondered for the longest time what this book was when I found it, It seemed to have infinite languages and be penned in a language which didn’t exist, Now that it’s my 10th birthday I finally recall everything.

So umm elves apparently age differently than humans because when I called my companions they laughed at me and teased me because I looked a lot younger than them. Ok so it was mostly Caster who laughed and teased, Reginald and Alucard didn’t care, Kara and Ami both thought I was adorable…. Which in a way made me feel worse.

Also when an elf is embarrassed their ears apparently turn red… that’s something else we learned today. Sadly they remain just about my only friends here. It’s funny my talent, my race and my hair color have pretty well ensured I am alone. It’s good to see them again even though I have only recently become aware of them I have missed them.

Journal Entry # 7833200

So though I am barely in elven adolescence I have formed an adventuring band. My parents are against it but honestly I prefer to wander around and fight monsters than to stay here and be despised or ignored by the other people around me. Besides this was more the type of adventure I was looking to have. I am not letting this chance pass just because of age, I am strong enough to go wherever I want.
>>
>>51781874
Because then I have to do the same thing to the other capstones, and exactly how am I supposed to plausibly "upgrade" Kree Blood or the Containment Module?
>>
>>51781898
>Because then I have to do the same thing to the other capstones
No? Why would you?
>>
>>51781909
...to make it fair to the other capstones so they're all balanced with each other? Otherwise it's showing favortism to one background?
>>
>>51779790
This comment validates my existence more than you know.
>>
>>51781924
I wouldn't call adding a 100-200 undiscounted upgrade to one item showing favoritism or OTB but w/e.
>>
>>51781866
There was Perseus...though he accidentally killed his Granddad with a discus, but hey it's cool! It was all in the Prophecy! Ooooo~!
>>
>>51781562
Private island getaway, noice.
>>51781611
Definitely need that first one.
Does the inspiration only work on the Jumper, or does it work on anyone who plies their craft near it?
>>51781630
You glorious sunovabitch.
>>51781671
>Legendary
I'm so taking this, combining it with Making of Myth from S&S, and then going to Fate/.
Do we have any other perks/drawbacks like this?
I just wanna pop up all over history and mythology to fuck with Gil.
>>
>>51781898
>"upgrade" Kree Blood
For an extra 100 CP, it is actually Super Skrull blood impersonating Kree Blood.

>Containment Module?
For an extra 100 CP, the comtainment modules emergency ejection button gains a space that can be placed anywhere as a context sensitive button, and still perform its function. Don't like your passenger, stick it on the dashboard of the car and press it, out the passenger seat goes. It your oven on fire, stick it on the kitchen wall and with just a press, out goes the offending appliance!
>>
>>51782015
Come on, anon.
You know that shit doesn't make sense.
It's funny, but it doesn't make sense.
>>
I'm a idiot, but can you take things from storage and use them in a jump? (Portable items, surely,. but what about ships I'v ecollected over jumps? Thanks.)
>>
Companions
Fuck I don't know yet
>>
>>51782015
>Super Skrull
...we haven't even SEEN Skrulls in MCU, much less Super Skrulls. We don't even know if they exist in MCU. That's... no.

>stick it on something and it auto-ejects them
The beacon doesn't do that. At all. It calls things to you, it does not instantly eject things like a cartoon show.
>>
>>51782045
Is there a perk that will let me do the virgin goddessess in your jump?
>>
>>51782045
some chick with the gift of prophecy/future sight who everyone other than you keeps ignoring
a big scary magic animal and/or monster to guard your shit
cyclops bro(s)
a bunch of loyal soldiers
a short fat satyr who's good at coaching
a king or priest or something who can send you on quests
some of the OG monstergirls
make a character out of the full perk tree for each background and slot that sucker in there
if you want to be extra spicy, discount them to background DIFFERENT from the one they get perks for

Captcha was Medusa. Lightly spooked.
>>
>>51782052
>...we haven't even SEEN Skrulls in MCU, much less Super Skrulls. We don't even know if they exist in MCU. That's... no.
see >>51782035
>You know that shit doesn't make sense.
>It's funny, but it doesn't make sense.

>>51782052
>The beacon doesn't do that
I thought that was a the containment system from the TV show, where after people kept getting out, they added a "toss it out the plane" ejection button so they would the getting out of a brick that was 15,000 feet up, and plummeting to the ground.
>>
>>51782015
>>51782052
Didn't the Chitauri take the place of the Skrulls in MCU?
I think it had something to with not wanting to confuse the audience with 10 bajillion different kinds of aliens.

>>51782057
>Wanting to lay with the OG mythical versions of the Greek Gods.
Do you like pain and suffering? Do you regularly rub your wing-wang with sandpaper?
The Olympian gods are all dicks. All of them.
Hephaestus is the least dickish, and that's only because he doesn't go out of his way to fuck people up.
>>
>>51782114
What's that got to do with sleeping with some literal virgin goddesses?

Also, I'm told Hestia is the best.

...Now I want Hestia. Can I have Hestia?
>>
File: Medusa4.png (324KB, 350x495px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa4.png
324KB, 350x495px
>>51782102
>Captcha was Medusa. Lightly spooked.
On one hand it's not accurate to the myth
On the other hand dem legs
>>
>>51782114
Only in the Ultimates version. Comics wise the Chitauri resemble the Phalanx more and is likely what they were trying to get at.

>>51782111
Yes, if they need to dump the MODULE. That's not an excuse for "attach the beacon to a car and instantly let it shoot the seat out".
>>
>>51782143
>Spoiler
And that, Herculanon, is the one reason we need the setting swap thingee.

So all the monster can be hot chicks and we can bone them.
>>
>>51782160
>That's not an excuse for "attach the beacon to a car and instantly let it shoot the seat out".
It is if I am being silly.
Or have Toon Physics!
>>
>>51782170
>So we can spend even more threads talking about Fate
FTFY
>>
>>51782178
Well then you go can go to a setting that has toon physics and get it there.
>>
>>51782178
Anon, you've stopped being funny and progressed into being an asshole. Give it a break.
>>
SO here is a thing, gimme advice on how to improve it
>>
>>51782194
>Well then you go can go to a setting that has toon physics and get it there.
Yeah, you could probably find Context Sensitive Ejection Switched in the ACME catalog. Along with one of those old style TNT plungers in Context Sensitive mode. Look someplace, look at the guy you are trolling, waggle you eyebrows, and press the plunger. Instant comedic explosion.
>>
Always knew she was a bitch with no kindness or sense of humor. Thread asks for something and she shits on it because it's not blind praise.
>>
>>51782241
>Hokuto Shinken costs just 400 to get at mastery
>Despite the drop ins 600 perk giving you a style equalling it
Why is Shinken so cheap?
>>
>Kamen rider 1 has an IQ of 600
WHAT.

What the hell. What even is this, how?
>>
>>51782295
The 70s were a different time
>>
>>51782272

Because you aren't at the level Kenshiro started the series at with just the 400 perk
>>
>>51782312
...Think it would make a good 600 drop in perk?
>>
>>51782320
Neither are you with the drop in 600 so what's with the price difference?
>>
>> 51782330

The drop in 600 makes you a match for Kenshiro with Musou Tensei
>>
>>51782114
Hey, Aesculapius isn't bad.
>>
>>51782350
So you're getting a match for 1000cp worth of perks in 600cp? Now it seems like you just shifted the problem to the other side.
>>
Is it always this bizarre late night
>>
>>51782241
Well after a quick glance I think self tought style is a little bullshit. Being able to compete with thousands of years of history and technique with being stronk is basically anathema to the setting.

I think Huge should make you appear larger when you have more prescence. The more attention and importance you have the more bigga you are. That's how it works for almost everyone in the show. Even Kenshiro gets in on it from time to time.

Hokuto and Nanto backgrounds should probably cost more. They're super bullshit even compared to the other supernatural martial arts. Especially Hokuto no ken.

>Musou Tensei is a perk
Probably want to ixnay that one famalam. It's pretty much Godmode compared to everything else. If people want to get in on that shit they should have to figure it out themselves.

Also the 800cp drawbacks look more like short scenarios than drawbacks. 800cp is a bit much for what you have to do as well.
>>
>>51782376
>bizarre
What are you even talking about?
This is mellow as fuck. I almost fell asleep earlier.
>>
>>51782367

The self taught style can counter the best techniques of other styles, but it has no such techniques itself besides that countering ability

>>51782395

Self taught style is based on Juza who could match Raoh with just the style he developed himself
I'll consider the change to huge and the prices
Any recommendations for improving the 800s?
>>
>>51782330
>Fist of the North Star
The 400 CP perk exists in the setting, the 600 CP one is unknown to anyone in the setting, and additionally will not exist unless you buy it with CP.
>>
>>51782241
Oh shit, is that you Rising? Did you finally get off your ass and do it?
>>
>>51782503

Sorry but no I'm not rising
I've just had this sitting around half complete and the earlier discussion motivated me to polish it a bit and put it up here
>>
>>51781866
Herakles was mostly okay, his main issue was that Hera kept cursing him to go insane and kill a bunch of people or forcing him into situations where he has to kill his friends.

>>51781698
By the way, remember it's a K in proper Grecian spelling (in latin letters of course.)
>>
>>51782557
>By the way, remember it's a K in proper Grecian spelling (in latin letters of course.)
Heracles is the English spelling.
If I wanted to be authentic I'd say Ἡραkλῆς
>>
>>51782170
Anon you have multiple races of Nymphs who are naked and nubile and willing to accept your heroic seed.
>>
>>51782421
Turn the drawbacks into little objectives you can pull off maybe?
Just a nudge in the direction your background could go, and when you complete the origin's objective you get the cp.
You should definitely lower the amount of cp gained though. 800 is a lot.

Also after finishing the items I think a lot of them are cool. I like the canteen and Roah's Horse a lot. Same with the property options.
In comparison the buggy is kind of lame, although I don't know how you'd make it not lame.

I think it would be neat if there was a leather jacket option in there that always tends to be intact after fights even if you tore it off with your battle aura. Although maybe that would fold into wasteland gear better.
>>
>>51782241
>tfw you were making a Fist of the North Star Jump for about half a year

Well shit. I was even working on some big "Create a Style" thing too.
>>
>>51782045
Just pick the girls who you thought thought got a raw deal and hand them to us before they met their 'hero' or 'god'.

Like a young Medea, for example.
>>
>>51782572
That just means they're sluts.
>>
File: 1272479247863.png (94KB, 353x260px) Image search: [Google]
1272479247863.png
94KB, 353x260px
Okay so stupid question for things like the Insight Helicarrier, Avengers-esque Tower Base, the following Corporation, the Strange-esque Dojo, that stuff.

Should they all be offered for 300CP, undiscounted? Or should they be 600CP with discounts offered to their respective backgrounds/tied perks?
>>
>>51782649
The latter I believe Sanguine One.
>>
>>51782649
600 with discounts seems better, at least if you have origins that make sense for them to get discounts on. If not it'd probably be better to have it be 300 undiscounted so you don't have to force them in to places they don't fit.
>>
>>51782571
You draw the line where you want to draw it senpai. We're translating the names twice after all.
>>
>>51782649
It matters not.
Either way, our suffering and CP will only serve to nourish you.
You grow ever more powerful.
>>
>>51782646
Sluts who are into rapeplay, yes. What more could you want?

Seriously though if you want actual waifus from Greek Mythology you want >>51782645 , because all the good girls get raped and die tragically in Greek mythology.
>>
>>51782586

If I make the 800 drawbacks into scenarios or something I'd have to reduce the rewards to 200 to keep the same point balance I've got now.

>>51782620

If you already had a claim I don't mind quietly burying this while letting you steal stuff you like from my WIP here to complete what you've got and having you be the Jumpmaker for the complete Jump
>>
>>51782649
I feel like 600 with discounts is pretty fair, but I don't remember enough about the Strange dojo to say for certain for that one.
>>
>>51782241
Have you watched Fist Of Clear Blue Skies? Its FOTNS pre nukes. Basically Kenshiro's sensei's sensei. Loosely based on Three Kingdoms. I honestly would make them into the capstones.

Also the Musou Tensei in the series is pretty OP to hand out. Like it can only be defeated by someone who also gone through and unlocked it. By making it into a cp Capstone you'll be giving away God mode. Kenshiro after unlocking it was practically only challenged by Roah & Roah's brother both unlocked it themselves. Kenshiro mastered it, and became kung-fu Jesus.
>>
>>51782649
I'm going to say Undiscounted for the time being. The Dojo, at least, would be unfairly expensive compared to the others (400 for the discount vs either 300 CP or 0 CP. Or 600 CP if you're go wild on drawbacks to get an out of background capstone).

Assuming I'm reading that right anyway. If it's tied to a background too then the latter, even if I'd still prefer undiscounted for the sake of versatility.
>>
>>51782649
Red, can I throw communists out of my Helicarrier?
>>
>>51782649
Sounds like they should be the latter to me personally especially if they fit into those roles....so.....double item caps?
>>
>>51782703
Senpai trying to say people can't master the iconic style is asking for the thing to get tossed out.
>>
>>51782661
>>51782668
>>51782677
>>51782696
>>51782705
>>51782710
Fair enough. I only ask then this: Would the following corporation work best for Tech Expert or for the Pym Particle-related perk that's 400CP? If the former, then what kind of following property would be good for the Pym related one?

>>51782696
The jump version of Kamar-Taj will have... benefits, no worries.

>>51782706
If you buy it, you can throw as many communists as you want out of it.

>>51782710
Double item caps, yes.
>>
>>51782719
There's a difference between "You can't master this ever" and "Don't hand out god mode in this setting for 400cp total"
>>
>>51782731
So people should get it for free? That's what it usually amounts to when you don't price something valuable or iconic.
>>
>>51782703

No I haven't seen that, I'll have to look into it
If something in Fist Of Clear Skies has something to make a more fitting capstone from than Musou Tensei that would solve the balance problem that the Jump has now
>>
>>51782743
If you take that viewpoint, they could still do the same even if you offered it for CP anon.
>>
>>51782743
>if you don't arbitrarily restrict something and you don't charge CP for it or even offer it at all, it's free
This has always been a ridiculous view.
>>
>>51782725
I feel like the following corporation would probably work best for Tech Expert, rather than Pym Particles, but I also have no idea what sort of property would be good for the Pym Particle perk other than a house full of ants. Maybe if you purchase the corporation and the Pym-Particle perk you can get the option to specialize the corporation towards Pym Particles, or just have Pym Particles as a subdivision/part of the process/being manufactured or something?

>benefits
...now I'm curious.
>>
>>51782725
I think the corporation should be on the Tech Expert line, and the Pym Particle property could be a sort of upscale house, like Hank Pyms. Maybe with an ant farm or something?
>>
>>51782686
Well shit, I'd feel kinda bad if I just snatched stuff up from your thing. I'd at least like to credit you.

>>51782743
>>51782731
This is the reason I've been stuck half a year on this jump. Hokuto is worth over 1000CP on it's own, being able to instantly copy signature techniques of other styles, adapt to almost any situation as well as having a surprisingly versatile moveset, and spelling instant, irreversible death to any living creature should it's user wish. And that's all before the Musou Tensei.
>>
>>51782814

That's fine too, and if you don't want to take it back then do you have any suggestions for balancing Hokuto Shinken yourself?
>>
15. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Species: Sableye, Partner: Chespin
Perks: Crush, Natural Instinct, Multitalent, Hyperkinesis
Items: Explorer Badge, Goggle Specs
Drawbacks: Followed

>So, anyway, that's what a jumper is.
>Oh... that's quite a farfetched story, Sableye.
>You don't have to believe it, but-
>But I do believe you. When it's time for you to leave, can I come with?
>...Yeah, okay.

There's something to be said for not having to prove yourself every time, even if it does make you question your new friend's sanity. Though, at the point of headbutting Fimbulvinter I kind of started to question my own. I wasn't really expecting anything like that in Pokemon. Or at least I was expecting it to be a Pokemon, and not some giant special snowflake.

The weirdest part of this is probably the PP system and only being able to carry a certain amount of biting people on me at any given time. I probably won't spend a lot of time in Pokeform after this jump because of that.
>>
>>51782830
My plan was to chop it up into several pieces, and add each part to the "Create a Style" table as an element of the jumper's martial art, and ban or nerf some of the more OP parts of Hokuto until post-jump. Trying to make the "Create a Style" table good enough to make up for that is easily the hardest time I've been having with this jump.
>>
>>51782890
You mean post-Chain?
>>
>>51782895
Yep. Typo, sorry.
>>
File: 6567578.png (30KB, 227x200px) Image search: [Google]
6567578.png
30KB, 227x200px
>>51782890
>>51782913
>Banning a fairly mundane martial art to post-chain because it can make pressure points explode.
What is this fuckery? 2013?

Even ignoring the recent step up to DBZ, Naruto has been a jump for years. That kind of thing would be a mid-level Jonin technique.

And don't call interjump balance on me, post-chain bans themselves are interjump balance, so other jumps in the chain are valid to bring into the argument. It'd be different if it was just post-jump.
>>
>>51782890
>spoiler
Yes! Please do. We need more stuff like that.
>>
>>51782913
Post-jump sounds better if the problem is stuff being balanced against stuff in jump desu.
>>
>>51782929
Yeah, I'm not seeing it. Even the really crazy stuff like Musou Tensei isn't that incredibly powerful.
>>
>>51782929
Why not just go to SB? You can powerwank in peace and even make replacement jumps if the current one dissatisfied you.
>>
>>51782960
You really don't know what powerwanking means.
>>
>>51782962
He doesn't need to when he's baiting. Just ignore.
>>
>>51782949
>Musou Tensei isn't that incredibly powerful
Doesn't that make you literally impossible to hit?
>>
>>51782968
Maybe to the people in the setting. It's not like we don't have oodles of intangibility perks.
>>
>>51782968
Physically yeah. That isn't really impressive at this point. You could deal with that shit all the way back in Marvel.
>>
>>51782890
I don't think it should be banned and definitely not until post chain. Just don't offer it. It's not like it's something you can just learn in an hour upon entering the jump right?
>>
>>51782974
Musou Tensei isn't just intangibility. It's being so in tune with the universe you don't actually exist to hit but can still punch people iirc.
>>
>>51782962
To be fair, SB does do a lot of actual powerwanking, and they do it in relative peace.
>>
>>51782890
I'm personally of the opinion that if you can't balance something against the rest of the jump, just don't offer it.
If there's no cost high enough to balance it against literally everything else, there's nothing to be done.
>>
What if I make it an imperfect Musou Tensei that can only be used for, maybe 30 seconds at a time? Does that work better?
>>
>>51783017
Just don't offer it. But there's no need to ban it, either.
>>
>>51783017
No, because you're still needlessly restricting something post-chain.
>>
>>51782995
I'm not going to say you're wrong.
I find it especially notable when they do it after the jumpmaker steps in and says it doesn't work like that. The single player game excuse only goes so far.
>>
>>51781562
Oh boy the Isolated Island is funny because I'm gonna buy the Island in Fate/Zero and it's like

"You may have found my secret island, which is on no official records, but you'll NEVER find my secret SECRET island, muggle!"
>>
>>51783029
>>51783032

No I just mean make the perk only give you an imperfect version of Musou Tensei
If you know Hokuto Shinken and can unlock the secret of the true Musou Tensei you could still use that as canon, I just wouldn't be offering it for CP anymore
>>
>>51782746
In Fist Of Blue Skies there's three martial arts.

Hokuto Sōkaken which deals a lot with external Ki manipulation. Like you punch once and you get pummeled by Ki fists. Also has an unique ability to control others by poking back their head.

Hokuto Sonkaken which deals with manipulating one's own pressure points and Ki control of objects or enhancing objects/self. One dude uses a gun and is able to control the bullets. The other dude destroys his own pressure points to enter rage mode like 24/7. Yet it slowlys kills you.

Hokuto Shinken which deals with poking the pressure points for explosive goodness.
>>
>>51782994
No, it's being so depressed that you've attained a state of "nothingness" and become one with the void, not the entire universe. You're a living ghost, basically, which is why it also let Kenshiro speak to the dead or astrally project himself to fight even when in a coma. It can be defeated by attacks that are non-physical, though, Kaioh does that. Kenshiro eventually overcomes that weakness, but that doesn't mean that his Musou Tensei is completely perfect, just that his detachment from the world is stronger than Kaioh's will to conquer all.
>>
>>51783017
Why do you HAVE to offer it at all?
If the structure of Jumpchain can't balance it fairly, just don't put on offer.

If it blows everything else out of the water that hard, there's no point in even trying.
>>
>>51783074
It can balance it completely fairly. Musou Tensei really isn't that awesome. It's great in a setting where the only threats are chi-enhanced martial arts, but there are plenty of other things out there in the multiverse that could hurt you.
>>
>>51783092
>>51783092
It's being priced in that setting anon. The structure he is talking about is stuff like 1/2/4/6 perk systems, not comparing it against all other jumps. It's insanely good in that setting.
>>
>>51783074

Oh Musou Tensei doesn't overwhelm the other stuff on offer that much, but it does make you literally untouchable to all but about three people in the setting
Of course so far no one seems to be discussing the fact that Kaioh's fighting style is a 600CP purchase as well and it makes you just as overpowered in setting as Musou Tensei
>>
>>51783099
Which is a reason to lock it until post-jump, sure. We're talking about it being locked until post-spark, which is silly.
>>
>>51783114
No, he was talking about it not being offered at all. Not blocking it until post chain, just not letting it be bought by CP.
>>
>>51783114
No, post-Chain, which is different than post-Spark. Hugely.
>>
File: amethyst face.png (92KB, 398x224px) Image search: [Google]
amethyst face.png
92KB, 398x224px
Considering going "fuck it" and just posting the (semi-jumpable) WIP for Fire Emblem Heroes right now because I can't think of any items for the royals
>>
>>51783092
Compared to everything else in the setting, how awesome is it?
Scale of 1 to 10.

You can't measure things between settings like that.

>>51783107
Damn. How about that.
>>
>>51783128
Fair enough, it is slightly different from saying it's so awesome that only a post-Spark godlike being can use it. It's not hugely different, because at this point power creep has gotten so bad that a post-Spark jumper is only marginally different from an old pre-Spark jumper, but fine. It's still not so great that it would break the concept of Jumpchain and therefore only be allowed to people who are either self-directed multiversal travelers or not jumping at all.
>>
>>51783107
I did. I pointed out that Kaioh can defeat it. I'm sorry for not explicitly drawing the conclusion for you that it's therefore silly to offer Matoki but not Musou Tensei.
>>
>>51783140
Only about three people in setting can counter it, and two of them can do so by virtue of having it themselves. Easy 9-10 on the scale, since it's so broken Ken doesn't use it most the time after he gets it just because it'd trivialize any fights he's in (from a writing perspective).
>>
>>51783138
items are overrated
>>
>>51781562
And genesisanon awakens by a miracle to bring the wip of three items!

I did this on the little freetime I had this week, so feedback is appreciated
Garden of eden (600) Discount human: You have been granted access to a place that nor your ancestor nor your children would even dream of: The ancient garden of eden is one of the most beautiful places on God’s realm. It has the size of a small country and is a perfect replica of the original garden, with the exception of the tree of knowledge of life and death, which is just a normal apple tree here. The soil is always good and things you plant here grow twice faster than they would usually do. It has all kinds of animals, all docile to you and obey your commands, though you cannot take them out of here. The garden can be accessed from your warehouse or you can choose it to appear in a remote part of the world.

The flaming sword(600)Discount angel: When Adam and Eve were cast out of Eden the archangel Uriel placed his sword on the east of the garden of Eden, its flame turned every way preventing any human from entering it. Wherever you obtained the original sword or one of your weapons gained similar properties to the original one, your weapon is now covered in holy flames. The flames can only be put out by the owner’s will and do not affect the owner nor does to the one it designated as allies, the flames also deal double damage against creatures of evil. Lastly the sword has another function, when planted upon the ground like the archangel Uriel did, you can designate an area around the sword (its maximum size being a small city) to deny access to anyone that does not meet the conditions you set. Teleportation and going underground would fail as if the area was covered by an invisible wall. Only beings that have greater power than you will be able to break the wall and enter the area. (maybe add that the longer you maintain the wall the more tired you will get? or it only affects non gods?)
>>
>>51783140
A solid 10 with three other 10's known to exist in the setting. Basically Fist of the North Star's Ultimate Move is fucking around and going permanently intagable whilst having the ability to still fight others, speak to ghosts and shit, and basically it can only be overwhelmed by an equal or stronger chi attack, such as the one the guy who is basically running the father of Haki from One Piece. Personally I wouldn't want that technique, as it requires a depth of sorrow that is fucking terrifying. Like Ryoga Hibiki Perfect Shi Shi levels of pure despair.

>>51783179
From an actual perspective you have to revisit that feeling to once more become 'Nothing' so you can become a part of the Void again. I doubt he like being pushed hard enough to use it again, on an emotional level it'd be on the level of reflecting on the time you tried to commit suicide and couldn't quite do it.
>>
>>51783197
An apple(600)Discount demon: Quite a strange apple you received from that snake, you simply see it as a normal red apple, thought you find that when you want to eat it the thoughts vanishes from your mind. Upon showing the apple to someone they will see instead what they desire the most, of course a person that wants his dreams house will not find his dream house on the palm but instead he will see a deed to the house. For obvious reasons people will want to get their hands in it and that is where the second ability of the apple will come handy, no matter how much they are willing to sacrifice to get what they want, killing you won't be the first thing that comes to their mind. Try to use it with care, after all you only have one of it and you wouldn't want for people to start to fight over it just to realize what they are seeing isn't real thought only people with extraordinary amounts of will, those capable of detecting illusions or gods will be able to tell the lie at first glance

Forgot my trip
>>
>>51783140
Nine. The ultimate super perfect form that Kenshiro eventually reaches after studying Hokuto Sokke as well as Hokuto Shinken would be ten.
>>
>>51783197
>>51783208
I want a talking snek companion
>>
>>51782241
My personal opinion here, I'm >>51783208 BTW, is just not to give it out and place in the notes about how getting works. If they wanna go through that then I guess they can go get it on their own with the teachings they already know.
>>
>>51783197
>>51783215
HARK, THE HERALD ANGEL SINGS!

Garden of Eden: Should be 'neither your ancestor nor your children'. Also, I presume the Tree of Life is gone as well?

The Flaming Sword: 'Wherever' should be 'Whether'. Not being able to use the sword is a good enough downside to the barrier ability given that it only covers a small city wide area and that beings of greater power can still enter.

An apple: 'Thoughts' should probably be 'thought', 'dreams' should be dream, 'in' should be 'on', 'thought' should be 'though'.

All this looks good so far, Genesisanon! How did the research on angels go?
>>
>>51783285
Havent done much really, tests started and I have been studying all day, thanks for the fixes in grammar.
>>51783259
Would Lucifer be good for you?
>>
>>51783346
nah m8 the snek isn't lucy. He is a kindly agent of Sophia trying to free us from the evil of the demiurge and his enforced ignorance.
>>
File: 1487208951763.png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1487208951763.png
584KB, 1400x2700px
>>51783355
4u
>>
>>51783346
Ah, gotcha. No prob, Genesisanon.

>>51783355
Gnostics go and stay go.
>>
File: 1485148480324.png (786KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1485148480324.png
786KB, 1400x2700px
>>51783372
>>
>>51783458
>>51783375
>>51783372
>>51783355
Gnosticism jump when?
>>
File: Literally what.jpg (2MB, 1296x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Literally what.jpg
2MB, 1296x1728px
>>51783479
>not wanting a jump for this instead
>>
>>51783503
Is that the WE WUZ mithology? the one with the big headed man who created whites?
>>
>>51783503
That would be a Nation of Islam jump.

Not to be confused with actual Islam, which while more violent is less insane. Nation of Islam is basically to Islam what those random Christian cults that drink poison to kill themselves every few years are to Christianity.

>>51783529
Yakub, yes.
>>
>>51783503
Dick = Life
>>
>>51783536
btw I'm still waiting for my 1001 Arabian Nights or Sinbad the Sailor jump.
>>
hey Val! Can we have a purchasable Chibi Berserker Cu item in the Fate Grand Order jump when you make it?

He's so cuddly and soft[/spoilers]
>>
>>51782376
Hey. See:
>>51783355
>>51783372
>>51783458
>>51783503
>>51783529
>>51783536
NOW this thread is bizarre.
We've stepped off the deep end, and only insanity awaits us.
>>
>>51783702
Insanity was always with us. We've just let it out to breath for a bit.
>>
>>51783760
>We've just let it out to breath for a bit.
Like a fine wine?
…There's probably a combo to make raw insanity into alcohol, isn't there?
>>
Is there a standard size and font for jumps?
>>
>>51783815
12pt Times New Roman
Double Space
2 inch margins.
>>
>>51783815
Not really.
See >>51783839 for the old guidelines. Most jumpmakers seem to just make pdf files from word or something, since we seem to have moved on from image CYOAs. Turns out people like selectable text.
The important thing is "is it readable?".

CCDT had a publisher template of the way he did imaged jumps, but I can't seem to find it.
>>
>>51783884
>seem to have moved on from image CYOAs

Didn't Anima Beyond Fantasy get turned into an Imaged version not too long ago?
With selectable text?

I think the bigger point is that people want jumps period. Imaged versions are nice, but they were never really required. There was a bigger emphasis on them once, sure. But we still allowed pure text pdfs even back then.
>>
>>51783929
>image CYOAs
I don't mean "imaged" as in jumps with images. We definitely love those.
I mean jumps aren't...image format files any more. .jpgs or .pngs or whatever.
>>
>>51783958
That got dropped fast too.
Only some of Quicksilvers and a few others did that.
PDF took over within the first few months of Jumpchain getting it's own thread.
>>
>>51783815
No standard, but I like to give things a healthy .5 inch margin all around since it gives me a liiitle bit more room to work with on each page.
>>
File: 83.jpg (144KB, 850x868px) Image search: [Google]
83.jpg
144KB, 850x868px
>>51783652
I'm going to be including a bunch of the Valentines stuff as 50cp items yeah. Chibi Servants will definitely be one of them
>>
>>51784170
Thabk you. Chibi Nobu is a gift from the heavens.
>>
Other than the bit with a certain Devil in Underdark are there any serious threats the entire world during the NWN jump?
>>
So opinions after some changes?
>>
>>51784207
Mystra could decide to die again or an Elder Evil might pop up or Ao might get bored.
>>
Other than Self Duplication from Teen Titans are there any ways to get a full strength copy of yourself to use as a minion?
>>
>>51784292
Tweedled from one of the alice jumps could sort of count.
>>
Say /JC/ I need suggestions for Nichijou's "NVP in Elementary", combining two random skills in one.

Any ideas?
>>
>>51784311
Archery and hacking
>>
>>51784311
...fuck me, mis-spelt that:
> "MVP in Elementary"

>>51784326
Is it a bad thing that the only thing I'm pondering over about this is where I'm going to get a computer close enough to the range to practice the hacking part?
>>
File: 917b7c4cf36eed1a5fddee0.jpg (762KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
917b7c4cf36eed1a5fddee0.jpg
762KB, 1024x768px
>>51784311
You are the undisputed master of Stealth Football. This is performed by combining the art of Stealth with the high impact sport of American Football. The object of the game is similar to regular football, scoring goals and tackling opponents, except that you must never be seen. As the perk in Nichijou says, this has always been a skill that existed. In the past, stadiums have been packed to watch the proceedings, and true experts of the sport have been able to begin and end games with viewers being unable to even tell that a game had even taken place! Unfortunately, this lead to a decline in popularity of the sport, as the audience was repeatedly unable to tell they had actually been present for a game, culminating in the disastrous 1984 game of Springfield, wherein the audience stayed in their seats for five days waiting for a game that had already ended two days ago. Thirteen people died. Now the game's legacy is only upheld by a few diehard fans.

Or, y'know, you could also become an expert in Drownball! It's like basketball, but... well, you probably already get it.
>>
>>51784292
Multiple shafow clone jutsu for replacable minions and if you have the relevant perks from The Gamer and fanwank it then it could level up and evolve into a better ability (clones have HP)
>>
>>51784417
Konata-anon? You're a genius. GENIUS!

Can I have permission to yoink?
>>
File: _mfrtgibC7n1r2heyno1_224-.png (65KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
_mfrtgibC7n1r2heyno1_224-.png
65KB, 224x224px
>>51784460
I mean, that WOULD be why I suggested it, right?
>>
>>51784417
>Stealth football
As an Australian I'd call it ninja gridiron since it's a cooler name and your sport is for weaklings that need a full layer of padding before tackling.
>>
>>51782929
It's overpowered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca3qvbdFSZk&t=0s
>>
File: [For you].gif (173KB, 417x408px) Image search: [Google]
[For you].gif
173KB, 417x408px
>>51784472
Ya~ay!
>>
File: 1371929800125.gif (202KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1371929800125.gif
202KB, 267x200px
>>51784505
>A fucking Vs. battle video.
>>
>>51784561
>commenting without even bothering to watch the video
It's a TFS joke video you moron.
>>
>>51784311
I wasn't very original I chose Card Games and riding Motorcycles. I figured when I went to Yu gi oh I would be unbeatable if I went to 5ds. I am kind f happy I went to the original instead though.
>>
Can Mjolnir travel between universe by itself?
I plan on depowering Jane Foster by baiting her into throwing it at me, then opening a portal to a parallel universe in front of me, closing it after Mjolnir passes through.
Afterwords I'll cure her cancer, I guess.
They can have the hammer back when they get their shit together and stop being so retarded. Which is to say, probably never.
Also I need to study the hell out of that thing and that's the only way I'll have enough uninterrupted time.

>>51784484
>As an Australian
And just like that, you discredit yourself as a person worth taking seriously.
>your sport is for weaklings that need a full layer of padding before tackling.
Not wearing protective garments in a full contact sport is like asking for an early death or permanent brain damage. You might as well chug a cup of bleach on your way to the field.
Besides, the gear just lets them hit each other that much harder. Like the advent of boxing gloves in boxing.
>>
File: konata_by_bobtronja.gif (92KB, 700x891px) Image search: [Google]
konata_by_bobtronja.gif
92KB, 700x891px
>>51784632
Personally, I find the idea of being stealthy in full padding to be more impressive.
>>
>>51784484
American football actually has an incredibly high rate of brain injuries. It's rather infamous for reducing the brains of players into sponges that kill them after retirement.

So the padding just keeps it from being worse.
>>
>>51784632
>>51784656
You guys should watch some AFL highlights.
Also, I've played both afl and gridiron, and the padding makes it too easy (that and the stupid system for how your game plays. It's worse than rugby but that's for a sports thread and not jumpchain). If you're not risking an injury when someone 20+kg heavier than you tackles you at full speed then you're not playing a real non-soccer football.
>>
>>51784632
> Mjolnir silliness
Or...

You can just ask Jane nicely, and throw in healing her of her cancer as well. She's honestly the most sensible Thor I've ever seen to be honest.
>>
>>51784656
From strictly an entertainment perspective, the high rate of brain injuries doesn't matter much, since by the time it becomes an issue the player is usually past their prime. As long as the number of players dying isn't higher than the number of fresh players coming in, it's alright.
>>
>>51784632
>Can Mjolnir travel between universe by itself?
Yes. Mjolnir has been retconned into being sapient, which has some interesting implications for the whole worthiness enchantment thing. But even before that retcon, it could still use enough of its powers on its own to return when called, even across dimensions.
>>
>>51784709
Let us all agree to ignore all retcons made by Whor to the Thor mythos.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>51783458
>tfw I've been basically the Demiurge for many milennia

N-no bully...

>>51784311
Image editing and creative writing.

Because why not keep doing jumpchain even when you're actually a Jumper?

>>51784417
>Drownball

I pictured Blitzball for some reason. But that's probably more volleyball anyway.
>>
File: _mlofsxNDAk1qmxllao1_400.gif (1024KB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
_mlofsxNDAk1qmxllao1_400.gif
1024KB, 300x196px
>>51784748
> I pictured Blitzball for some reason.
You're close! Drownball is actually a parody version of Blitzball, found in the 8-Bit Theatre universe!

See:
https://www.nuklearpower.com/2007/04/28/episode-839-wide-world-of-sports/
>>
>>51784311
I mixed gunpla building and juggling. The aim is to build an entire gunpla within a certain time frame (for competitions) and without any pieces falling to the ground or being held for more than half a second after being touched for the first time. Optional detailing like stickers, panel lining, painting, etc. give bonus points.
>>
Is Jumpchaining as characters not as oneself something frowned upon in the community, or a-ok?
>>
>>51784782
Some people do it. The trouble is trying to act as that character for the extended period of time a jumpchsin goes on for.
>>
>>51784782
It's fine. Have fun with it.
>>
>>51784782
After long enough you might as well be a totally different person anyways.
There's really no harm in it. Some people even do nativef jumpers where they person jumping is from another setting entierly
>>
>>51784782
I hear it reduces your sexual fertility by over 200% and leads to early onset baldness, but you do you.
>>
>>51784766
That sounds like the worst sport ever.
Of all time.
>>
The MedakaBox Jump's Drawback "Book Maker" mentions that it seals off "abilities" aside from the ones obtained in the Jump.

What does that mean exactly? All my perks before MedakaBox? All my supernatural abilities?
>>
>>51784830
Everything, including your forty ranks in endowed.
>>
Can i ask the thread a question?

I really want to jump Marvel and want to get in early to shape how the x-men form, and influence their early policy, but I am only familiar with Xmen Evolution (the tv show) as a narrative how how things were in that time period.

Since their isn't an X-men Evolutions jump, but there is a Marvel jump (ignoring the xmen films jump for now), would it be kosher to jump the Marvel jump, and go to the right time period, but use X-men Evolutions story and setting?
>>
>>51784766
So you were Minato from Build Fighters Try?
>>
>>51784853
No. However, all Marvel properties take place within the same mulitverse. Just grab a universe-hopping device (there are tons of them just lying around in Marvel, it's not as hard as it sounds) and head on over to Earth-11052. That's the dimensional coordinate for X-Men Evolution. Yes, really, we know the dimensional coordinates for every published Marvel continuity. Marvel is weird like that.
>>
File: moe.png (126KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
moe.png
126KB, 320x180px
>>51784877
... cool.

Is there a place I can get a list of the different coordinates?
>>
>>51784855
We do not speak of that abomination.
>>
>>51784855
I skipped try so I don't know. I just wanted to mix gunpla building with something that would make it ludicrously hard yet cool to see happen. Juggling seemed like the best idea. Imagine someone building a MG or PG like that.
>>
>>51784839
That doesn't answer that question.

Does it literally mean everything, every-single-thing I ever learned and trained in?

Or *just* all my Perks from previous jumps?

Or *just* my supernatural abilities from previous jumps?

The distinction is important to me.
>>
>>51784889
They should be on the wiki. But just going for the big ones, mainline Marvel is on Earth-616, Ultimate marvel is Earth-1610, and MCU is Earth-199999.
>>
>>51784900
Smart man, skipping Try was a good decision. But Minato actually does make Gunpla that way. He tosses the sprews up into the air, cuts the pieces off super-fast, and snapfits them all together instantly. He's actually kind of cool, one of the few characters on the show who gets considerable screentime and who I don't hate. Unlike his fucking teammates, who guilt trip him into losing to the Try Fighters by dropping his winning strategy to give his rival a fair fight. He already did, the rival lost it, there's nothing wrong with laming out the clock. Lame it out like it's Cross Tekken, motherfucker!
>>
>>51784905
What do power sealing drawbacks normally do? There's your answer. Christ do people need to be handheld through every single word these days?
>>
>>51784934
Ah, so that's where that perk comes from. I was more thinking of a "realistic" juggling with one hand flipping all the used pieces and the other one clipping off a piece from the runner while throwing it up and down, then using the force from the last clip to spring it over into the other hand where you assemble it and/or cut sprues with a very sharp knife and a piece's downward momentum. It eventually has you juggling tens of pieces at a time in one hand and loads of runners in the other while still trying to assemble, panel line and apply stickers.
>>
>>51784990
That's cool, too. Just so long as you remember that Gunpla is a way to express yourself and have fun instead of becoming obsessed with edgy try-hard bullshit, you're awesome in my book.
>>
>>51784292

Sufficiently capable shapeshifting, multitasking and micro-portals would let you effectively have duplicates - somewhat like how the Eldrazi work.

The Cloning power from Heroes creates up to 100 clones, though they only have body-mod physicals. But that's a good starting point for quick augmentation, and it's probably better than clones that decrease in power.

The Ice Assassin spell from Dungeons and Dragons creates an equally-powerful clone that hates you (but is totally obedient to the caster). Simulacrum is less powerful, but doesn't hate you.
>>
>>51784632
>Besides, the gear just lets them hit each other that much harder. Like the advent of boxing gloves in boxing.

And repeated impacts to the head that are dulled by headgear leads to progressive brain damage and, occasionally, murderous psychosis.

Padding or no padding, when there's money involved, the mental health of the player is a distant second to their physical performance.
>>
>>51784877
Wait a tick... does that mean you can also do the same thing from the xmen films jump? Albiet with a bit more difficulty in finding a means of doing so r requiring some ocp dimensional traveling item/power from another jump.

If so then neat, I'd actually rather have the perks and items from that jump than the Marvel jump, when going to the X-Men Evolutions setting. The stabalising injection especially, in order to help mutants like Rogue.
>>
Apologies in advance for the Fate questions. I'm just utterly confused here, it's like reading through Medaka Box skills but somehow even more abstract.

How much mana would you receive from Self-Replenishment (Mana) at EX rank?

Also what sort of things can Self Modification do at A+++? I'm not very familiar with Fate and I'm a bit confused reading it because I can't imagine it being very impressive even at EX rank, unless I'm missing something vital.

Finally, how does God Slayer and Counter Hero actually work? When you punch a god in the face, does it just hurt more or what?
Thread posts: 570
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.