[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rifts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: !The full SAMAS.png (2MB, 901x1180px) Image search: [Google]
!The full SAMAS.png
2MB, 901x1180px
In this thread, we make RIFTS(tm) even crazier.

>Dinosaur Swamp dinos become intelligent, build their own mechas.
>Laser Dino-Rider Mecha Pilot RCC.

>Carbon plague infects half the Coalition States Army; turns them into techno-magical zombies; Nazi Zombie Civil War!
>>
>>51761091
>we make RIFTS(tm) even crazier

Not sure that's possible but I'll take a stab at it:

>Coalition agents import off world technologies in secret, and start deploying second hand space cruisers to fight demons in the midwest.

>Archie begins kidnapping demons and cyberizing them. He then unleashes his cyborg demon army in a full invasion of the vampire kingdoms.

>Federation of Magic reveals secret program to develop a magical air force. Squadrons of Flying Castles begin challenging the Coalition Space/Air Cruisers for control of Air space over the Ohio valley.
>>
File: 1475785523439.png (632KB, 585x990px) Image search: [Google]
1475785523439.png
632KB, 585x990px
>>51761303
>his cyborg demon army
Shit, that's good.

I counter with:

>Vampire Cyborgs powered by Blood Plasma Generators!
>They suck all the blood out of living creatures on a battlefield and use it to make their cybernetic augmentations 2X more powerful!
>>
>>51761303
>>
File: ZeleznikHybrid.jpg (35KB, 600x362px) Image search: [Google]
ZeleznikHybrid.jpg
35KB, 600x362px
How come Rifts is full of demons but there are no angels?

Mecha-Angels, whatever.
>>
>>51762066
>Vampire Cyborgs powered by Blood Plasma Generators!

oooooo... I like it. It even possible in setting using the blood based demonic technomagic introduced in the Minion War supplements. So the vampire Kingdoms get their excrement compacted by Archie's Demonborgs until they get their hands on Blood Energy Weapon (BEW) implants.

>>51762662
>How come Rifts is full of demons but there are no angels?

I suspect that the authors know that would, ironically, be even more offensive to some people, and they want to avoid opening that can of worms. There are "divine spirits" in the Palladium cannon though, so they could be incorporated.
>>
File: !demon lady.jpg (123KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
!demon lady.jpg
123KB, 564x752px
>>51763084
>Blood Energy Weapon (BEW) implants.

Hell Yeah!

Okay, next up:

>Cactus Men on Super-Bio-Magic, Attack of the Spiked Tentacle Football Stadium!
>>
>>51764113
>Cactus Men on Super-Bio-Magic, Attack of the Spiked Tentacle Football Stadium!

Lets not forget they are good farmers. Turnouts that while other races are waging pointless wars they've been terraforming the American south west; soon it will be a lush, green paradise.
>>
File: 1486968081559.jpg (271KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486968081559.jpg
271KB, 1000x1000px
What kind of Science-Demon is this?
>>
>>51764259
It's clearly a level 12 cyber-mystic equipped with a resonance staff and neuro-hedron. Why do you ask?
>>
>>51764227
>soon it will be a lush, green paradise.
Unfortunately, the Cactus Men don't realize that this lush paradise will bring them ruin, when the native orchids in their new found home become predatory, cannibalistic/vampirc, and intelligent.
>>
>>51764585
>predatory, cannibalistic/vampirc, and intelligent.

Implying that's not just the next phase of the Cactus man life cycle.
>>
>>51764605
Touche.
>>
>>51763084
Specifically, Siembieda still believes that the Satanic Panic over RPGs is still running strong and has to include a warning in every RIFTS book he releases.
>>
File: adrian-wilkins-sf-bear (1).jpg (241KB, 900x1352px) Image search: [Google]
adrian-wilkins-sf-bear (1).jpg
241KB, 900x1352px
>>51765110
Im pretty sure thats just tongue-in-cheek tradition at this point.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.