[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are Orks or Necrons getting new shit? There any rumors out there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: orks-vs-necrons.jpg (345KB, 838x551px) Image search: [Google]
orks-vs-necrons.jpg
345KB, 838x551px
When are Orks or Necrons getting new shit? There any rumors out there?
>>
>>51751494
Never. The factions are a joke and irrelevant, respectively
>>
>>51751518
What army do you play?

>he plays elves in space
>he plays big gruff burly men
>he plays evil gruff burly men
>>
I want to see The Silent King.
I'd also strangle a newborn if GW made Gorgutz.
>>
>>51751494
Silent king is coming back, for sure. Ghazz might go full beast and get a new primork sized model. Other than that I'm not sure what new things these 2 factions will get, or how they will even fit into the story
>>
C'tan shard of the motherfucking Void Dragon!
>>
>>51751494
Silent King, Trayzn and a new 'donut steal' Overlord Triumvirate when?
>>
In casse anyone wondered what the Silent King looked like here is a description from a short story

>‘Kneel, humans,’ he commanded. ‘Kneel before mighty Szarekh, last and greatest of the Silent Kings.’

>The visible half of Tycho’s face appeared unimpressed. He rested his thumbs at his belt, and tilted his head. ‘We will not. He is not our king.’

>The Judicator-Prime bristled, but did not repeat himself. Instead he turned solemnly and sank to one knee. The move was echoed first by the masked nobles, then by their retainers, and then by every other necron warrior upon the dais and beyond. Again as one, they knelt.

>Except for one figure.

>He was taller than the rest, yet not as tall as I had imagined he might be. His mechanical body was a work of unspeakable xenos artifice, more finely wrought than any I had ever seen upon the field of battle. Where they might be skeletal, he was lithe. Where they were animated with grim, unyielding purpose, his every movement possessed an undeniable vitality. His form spoke of musculature and clean-limbed strength, perhaps touched by the divine, and his finery was simple and yet impossibly elegant.

>His face, though…

>Brothers, I can scarcely put into words what I felt in that moment.

>What all three of us must have felt. It was not reverence or awe, I can tell you that much.

>It was closer to hatred.

>Framed by a cowl of shimmering light and the traceries of his intricate collar, Szarekh – heralded as the last and greatest of the Silent Kings, and undisputed overlord of the necron race – wore a golden mask fashioned into the likeness of our Lord Sanguinius.
>>
>>51751675
>wore a golden mask fashioned into the likeness of our Lord Sanguinius.
?
>>
>>51751695
The Sanguinor is the Silent King all along!
>>
>>51751695
Yeah, what?
>>
File: silent kang.jpg (285KB, 811x1118px) Image search: [Google]
silent kang.jpg
285KB, 811x1118px
>>51751675
Here's a sketch. The Silent King is Jim-Carrey's-Grinch FABULOUS!
>>
>>51751783
That doesn't look what he suppose to look like. He is closer to C'tan as his body isn't skeletal.
>>
>>51751675
>silent king
>speaks
>>
>>51751809
The Silent King didn't speak anything except what he whispered in Dante's ears.

>The Silent King reached out and grasped Dante’s wrist in a remarkably Imperial manner.

>Then he leaned in with an alien grace that should have been impossible for a machine, and whispered something into the Chapter Master’s ear.

>speak the truth. The Silent King spoke to him. Tycho and I both strained to hear, but the words were lost to the breeze. Dante recoiled slightly, his face a picture of shock and confusion. Then he composed himself, and nodded to Szarekh.

>And so the alliance was accepted.
>>
>>51751838
>"What did he whisper, Chapter Master?"

>"He said... It's free real estate."
>>
>>51751849
>"What did he whisper, Chapter Master?"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wItgAhLaOrs
>>
Now that Necrons are officially good guys and everyone's best pals, what do you think is in store for them fluff-wise?
>>
File: wait_this_isnt_my_world.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wait_this_isnt_my_world.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
I hope they'll make orks more relevant in fluff. They already fucked up opportunity with Cadia - in ork codex they've mentioned how there are 2 giant ork empires nearby waging war at each other. If they were to unite they could kick serious butt (like, it is said they would be able to BTFO Abby's crusade, but they are too busy fighting with each other).

I was totally expecting Ghazz to get there, massacre/enslave both Empire's bosses, unite orks and proceed to join Cadia party in a glorious Free for All with Chaos, IoM and orks.

GW, you fucked up.
>>
>>51751872
Pyrrhic victory with nids.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.