[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/swg/ - The Empire Strikes Out edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 373
Thread images: 95

Previous Thread >>51711855

Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing and Star Wars: Armada Miniatures Games
>http://pastebin.com/Wca6HvBB

Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars RPG System (EotE/AoR/FaD)
>http://pastebin.com/wCRBdus6
>https://mega.nz/#!DkNTDTyZ!PUupCOep4RmRcsgI3rNhU_Pk_xcyFbYWnhrq8gwrVv0

Shipfag's Starship Combat Fixes for EotE/AoR/FaD
>http://www.mediafire.com/file/y9w713etmckbs98/Shipfag.JPG

Other Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars Tabletop (Imperial Assault, Star Wars: Destiny and the Star Wars LCG)
>http://pastebin.com/ZE4gn0yN

Fantasy Flight Games Dice App (Works with X-Wing, Armada, the Star Wars RPG system and Imperial Assault)
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/64xy3uy6vepll8v/com.fantasyflightgames.swdice.ver.1.1.4.build.9.apk

Older Star Wars Tabletop (d6, d20/Saga, etc.)
>http://pastebin.com/wXP0LdyJ

Reference Materials & Misc. Resources
>http://pastebin.com/AGFFkSin

All Canon Novels and Comics (via /co/)
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2R5kDTqQ!WfrDla-jvDIn05U57T9hhQ

Just What IS Canon Anyways?
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon#2014_reboot
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media

The Clone Wars Viewing Guide
>http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1442/36/1442364889994.png

Writefaggotry
>http://pastebin.com/cJY5FK9T

Shipfag's hangar
>https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByhAdnTlOKOeQnA4SFByUC1aQWM&usp=sharing

HoTAC
>http://dockingbay416.com/campaign
>>
File: brian-matyas-royal-guardc.jpg (417KB, 1920x2308px) Image search: [Google]
brian-matyas-royal-guardc.jpg
417KB, 1920x2308px
>>51747600
First for alternative stormtrooper concepts.
>>
I know Shipfag's rules are popular, but what do people think of the Snap Roll houserule to make fighter combat less fragile without sweeping rules changes?

It's just a single out of turn incidental action, here's the rules.

>SNAP ROLL - Out-Of-Turn Incidental
>Pilot Only: Yes
>Silhouette: 1-4
>Speed: 2+
>Quick reflexes and fly-by-wire systems are not only important in maneuvering a ship into a superior attack position, but are also helpful to quickly respond to enemy fire blasting away a ship's shields and hull. Snap Roll allows pilots to utilize the maneuverability of their ship and their own exceptional skill to suddenly react to incoming fire. The pilot quickly rolls, dives, or climbs to avoid part of the incoming attack as soon as his shields and armor start getting hit by a volley of blaster bolts, or he times his maneuver so only part of a missile's detonation affects his ship.
>When his ship is successfully hit by a Gunnery combat check, the pilot can elect to take a Snap Roll Incidental action and reduce the damage of the attack by the sum of their ship's Handling plus the pilot's Ranks in Piloting (Planetary or Space, whichever is applicable to the vehicle he's controlling). This sudden dodge puts the ship, and the pilot, under extreme stress and g-forces; when this incidental action is taken the ship suffers 3 System Strain (bypassing Armor) as the high-G maneuver taxes on-board systems and support surfaces. Additionally, the pilot suffers 3 Strain (bypassing Soak) as those same G-forces pull, crush, and exhaust him.
>If a person is wearing a flight suit that reduces the amount of Strain incurred from Critical Hits to the ship, they reduce the Strain they take from a Snap Roll action to 1. Droids are immune to the personal Strain damage as long as they are at a station, locked in a droid socket, or have some other means to prevent them from being bounced around the ship's interior.
>>
Everywhere.
>>
>>51744503
I legit love this design. It's going to be my go-to Mandalorian image from now on.
>>
File: Obi-Wan-Kenobi.jpg (196KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Obi-Wan-Kenobi.jpg
196KB, 1600x1200px
>>51747752
That's one I haven't heard in a long time...
>>
>>51747766
Just barely beating out this one
>>
Spurred on by that other anon, I did a lot of work adding the new ships and pilots the 1d4chan X-wing page didn't have, and fixing obviously outdated information I caught. Complete with images too. Anybody who cares about it feel free to double check it.

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Star_Wars_X-Wing_Miniatures_Game

I'm also thinking about maybe adding a section between the ships and the tactics to talk about upgrades, because I've realized that the article really doesn't explain the significance of upgrades, explain the symbols or any of that - and upgrade selection is pretty key to the game right now, once you pick the right ship or pilot (for you) and learn how to fucking fly that ship.
>>
File: fb9.jpg (35KB, 560x375px) Image search: [Google]
fb9.jpg
35KB, 560x375px
>>51747800
>little mermaid man'do
>>
>>51747829
I feel the same way.
>>
File: VH-sexy-geek-boba-fett[1].jpg (77KB, 630x842px) Image search: [Google]
VH-sexy-geek-boba-fett[1].jpg
77KB, 630x842px
>>51747838
>>51747829
>>51747800
Are we doing sexy genderbent boba fett now?
>>
>>51747891
>>
So just out of curiosity, does anyone have good Star Wars images that can be used as bookmarks? Certain series of works I read, I like to have bookmarks to match them (for example, a black paper feather that reads "dark wings, dark words" for a song of ice and fire)

I've got Catalyst and Rogue One, but don't want to start them until I have a relevant bookmark. Ridiculous, I know
>>
File: shefett-b[1].jpg (377KB, 1279x1100px) Image search: [Google]
shefett-b[1].jpg
377KB, 1279x1100px
>>51747905
If only Captain Phasma looked like this
>>
File: bookmark.jpg (276KB, 420x1188px) Image search: [Google]
bookmark.jpg
276KB, 420x1188px
>>51747986
Just edited an image for you, Anon.
>>
>>51748013
Those proportions are nightmarish.
>>
File: terminal lance weirdest boner.gif (42KB, 700x355px) Image search: [Google]
terminal lance weirdest boner.gif
42KB, 700x355px
>>51748013
Nah, anon, this is the look Captain Phasma should be pursuing.
>>
>>51748128

Gwendoline Christie's hair is still pretty short.
>>
>>51748073
I wasn't talking about the proportions. Gwendoline Christie is built way differently. I just meant the general design.

>>51748128
If she took her helmet off, this is what we'd see anyway. See: >>51748225
>>
>>51748321
Shit, I'd take a thicc Manda over Cpt. Snoregasma.
>>
>>51747752
Hello darkness my old friend
>>
File: qD9ZSjb.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
qD9ZSjb.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
/swg/ what the fuck is up with pic related?

Droids made to emulate the Emperor, going around with his secret messages to people? What the fuck?
>>
>>51748505
Sometimes, e-mail and holocomms aren't theatrical enough.
>>
>>51748505
Is there a problem?
>>
So, how does /swg/ feel about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9_Lcuf1-Ng
>>
File: hans get the luger.jpg (27KB, 285x325px) Image search: [Google]
hans get the luger.jpg
27KB, 285x325px
>>51748483
If there are any images of Luke and Mara being lovey-dovey in front of the NJO, someone needs to do a "Rosh, get the hose" edit.
>>
>>51748535
Yeah, it's fuckin' weird. I understand the purpose of couriers, if you can't trust end-to-end encryption to get a confidential message someplace without a man-in-the-middle or something. That's not the issue.

The issue is that (a) it's a droid, which the Empire has traditionally left underutilized, (b) it's a droid, which Palpatine himself has found distasteful, (c) it's a droid with a dome face thing where the Emperor's face could appear, rather than just using a hologram, which would be reasonable and like... anything we've seen before, (d) the design looks stupid, (e) they missed an opportunity to reference the mechno-chair from The Phantom Menace. Y'know, 'cause we've already had a walking holoprojector in canon.
>>
>>51748060
Bless you, you wonderful being
>>
>>51748505
Imagine if that's the Emperor's take on the Decraniated with a political dissident instead.
>>
>>51748606
>Anything that ends with "Explained"
Absolutely Haram.
>>
>>51748772
You know, i can't find any holes in your argument.
>>
>>51748823
>Any lightsaber combat explanation that uses any words other than "Akira," "Kurosawa," "Toshiro," or "Mifune"
Also absolutely haram.
>>
>>51748772
>it's a droid, which the Empire has traditionally left underutilized

We see plenty of Imperial droids all over the place in Legends and nu-canon material. Where do you get the idea that they're underutilized?

>it's a droid, which Palpatine himself has found distasteful,

Gonna need a source on this. I've never heard anything like this, Legends or canon.

>it's a droid with a dome face thing where the Emperor's face could appear, rather than just using a hologram, which would be reasonable and like... anything we've seen before,

Reasonable? The Emperor? This is a man who cooked up a plan to fight a galactic-scale war against himself just to consolidate his power. This is a man who cackles while he shoots people with lightning from his hands. This is a man who has contingency plans to burn HIS HOME PLANET among others to ash when he dies, just because he can.

What part of ANY of that makes you think he'd do anything remotely reasonable?

>the design looks stupid

Opinion. Looks fine to me.

>they missed an opportunity to reference the mechno-chair from The Phantom Menace. Y'know, 'cause we've already had a walking holoprojector in canon.

The mechno-chair actually showed up again in TCW.
>>
>>51748820
I think in that case, I'd rather have had them walking around with no head-dome-thing at all, and just a holoprojector at the shoulders. Or even better, a holoprojector at the waist.

And then a hologram of Palpatine can fill in the rest of the "body" of the de-torso-inated or whatever.

Or even better, just have spider droid legs holding a holoprojector.
>>
>>51748892
>>
>>51748969
Ah yes, ifunny.co. Real credible source, that one.
>>
File: sidious_hologram_kivetito[1].jpg (134KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
sidious_hologram_kivetito[1].jpg
134KB, 1024x576px
Anyway, this is clearly the right way to do it.
>>
>>51748868
I would contend that "Jidaigeki" is also acceptable
>>
Rey/Norra has been my favorite X-Wing list since HotR came out, but I have some questions about my Rey build:
1. Should I change her EPT from VI to Determination now that Kylo is in the game?
2. If she's not at PS10, is it still worth giving her Smuggling Comppartment/Inertial Dampeners?
>>
>>51748505
>>51748772
>>51748820
After months of protests from some backwater planet, a very prominent voice and face of defiance of the corruption of the Empire disappears. They themselves were the hope for the disenfranchised, and now without them, any sense of rebellion is snuffed out. What few embers remain are no threat, as they don't carry the same flaming passion and are suffocating from the pressure.

Meanwhile that powerful political voice is cut out, along with their personality and individuality as they are repurposed into the Emperor's own slave, a droid with a mortal life. A shell. A warning.
>>
>>51748926
Think of the implication though

>I can strip you of your very being if you ever speak out against me, turn you into a mechanized slave, and replace your voice with my own in a pants-shittingly terrifying way
>>
>>51748868
You're missing
>"Chanbara"
But otherwise I agree
>>
>>51748892
>Where do you get the idea that they're underutilized?

We see combat droids in the prequels, then zero in the OT era until K-2SO. We see the Empire with droids, but briefly. Usually in passing, in hallways. They're not combat models, just scouts or interrogation probes. The Rebels, however, USE droids - to fly, but also for everything R2 and C-3PO do. They're not combat droids either. The various scum factions definitely use droids though - Jabba has plenty, while we've got two assassin droids hanging out in ESB.

It might not just be the Empire, but it seems the whole setting underutilizes droids when compared to how they're used in the prequels.

>Gonna need a source on this.

I could have sworn Palpatine expressed something like "just a droid!" about R2, maybe in RotS? But I'm not sure.

>What part of ANY of that makes you think he'd do anything remotely reasonable?

Because he's not jump-the-shark-retarded most the time.

>Opinion. Looks fine to me.

Opinion. Looks like ass.

>The mechno-chair actually showed up again in TCW.

Right, so it's definitely in canon as an option, which they neglected to come up with this shitty thing.
>>
>>51749144
>>51749054
Do you think there'd be any way to leave the consciousness of the person so that they know what is going on with their body and everything they do, while being utterly helpless to stop any of it?
>>
>>51749166
>We see combat droids in the prequels, then zero in the OT era until K-2SO.
They use combat (well, "security") droids in Rebels.
>>
>>51749166
>then zero in the OT era
Probably because large numbers of convincing, non-shit combat droid costumes/props would have been a hassle. I can see droid costumes also being horrendously uncomfortable while filming in, say, Tunisia.

Also, Dark Troopers are still canon.
>>
So my plan is for my players to finish Long arm of the Hunt and eventually go into Hutt Space and work for a low ranking Hutt to help him climb the social ladder. I'm slightly stumped for quests, any ideas?
>>
>>51749166
>I could have sworn Palpatine expressed something like "just a droid!" about R2, maybe in RotS? But I'm not sure.
You're definitely misremembering. Palpatine doesn't really have any interactions with the droids at all in the movies - the scene in the picture above from the crash of the Invisible Hand is quite literally the only one where he's with R2, and one of only a handful of scenes where he's got a droid in the room with him that isn't a camera drone - basically that, the meeting with the Jedi leaders at the beginning of AotC, and the end of RotS in the medical center are the only three scenes I can think of with him and a droid on-screen together - and he definitely never expresses displeasure at the use of droids.

You might be thinking of a scene from an episode of TCW where they try to get Anakin to leave either R2 or 3PO to be destroyed, and he adamantly refuses (obviously).

>Right, so it's definitely in canon as an option, which they neglected to come up with this shitty thing.

It could be that he's not using it because it's a non-human design. Remember that he lead the Republic/Empire to war against those dirty bastards.

>>51749208
Read the nu-canon Lando comic.
>>
>>51749257
Debts to Pay from the GM Guide is good.
>>
>>51749272
Cheers, this is very similar to what I was hoping to do. I might tie it in with a Rancor Hutt and the Grand Dinner
>>
>>51748823
>>51748868
Well what about the point actually raised; the canonization of lightsaber blades having mass, or at least an approximation of mass, and the "saber blades in contact kinda stick together a bit" thing also being canon now too?
>>
>>51749310
>the Grand Dinner
I ran this encounter with my group, it was great. The bit with the cocktails is especially fun.
>>
>>51749257
Debts to Pay (GM), Trouble brewing (Core) and Crates of Kraits (Beta) can all be edited and chained together for one arc working for an up and coming hutt
>>
File: matt-rhodes-image.jpg (426KB, 1920x1125px) Image search: [Google]
matt-rhodes-image.jpg
426KB, 1920x1125px
>>51749257
I've got 2 generic "filler" adventures that could be adapted. https://coinsandscrolls [dot] blogspot.ca/2017/02/star-wars-adventure-seeds.html

The Hutt could be annoyed at the "School" muscling in on his turf, or attracting unwanted Imperial attention. Gurzo could be a rival Hutt.
>>
>>51749272
>>51749441
>>51749730
Thanks to everyone for the advice
>>
File: databank_rancor_01_169_251b682f.jpg (264KB, 1560x780px) Image search: [Google]
databank_rancor_01_169_251b682f.jpg
264KB, 1560x780px
>>51749847
Happy to help.
>>
>>51749268
Yeah, similar to Lobot, but with maintaining the look of the decraniated
>>
File: Grappler_Combat.png (262KB, 631x356px) Image search: [Google]
Grappler_Combat.png
262KB, 631x356px
Ship to ship melee combat when?
>>
>>51750602
You can go farther
>>
From 7chan, a copy of No Disintegrations

>http://www.mediafire.com/file/sv16lex3bme86m3/Star+Wars+-+Edge+of+the+Empire+-+No+Disintegrations+%28Bounty+Hunter+Sourcebook%29.pdf
>>
>>51751326
Looks like a decent version, too.

The thumb is mildly distracting
>>
>>51748505
Isn't that just a person whose visor doubles as a screen?
>>
>>51748773
You're welcome.
>>
>>51751420
That would make more sense.
>>
Has anyone statted up Spacetroopers for XWM yet? If not, how about something like this:

Spacetrooper
Attack: 1
Defense: 1
Hull: 2
Shield: 0
Focus, Target Lock
Missile, Torpedo

Title - Light Spacetrooper Armor, 2p,
You gain the Boost action
You can not equip this card if your Pilot Skill value is "3" or lower

Prototype
Zero-G Assault Stormtrooper PS1, 10p
Death Squadron PS3, 12p
"Nartissteu Raid Leader" PS4, 14p, Elite, When you are destroyed one enemy ship at Range 1 suffers 1 damage face up
"Rom Mohc" PS6, 15p, Elite, After executing a maneuver, one enemy ship that you are touching suffers 1 damage face up

Dial would be similar to the TIE Striker butt replace the S-Loops with a white 0 and red 1 K-Turn
>>
>>51747600
NAR SHADAA BEST ECUMOPOLIS! CORUSCANT WORST ECUMOPOLIS!
>>
Is it only starfighter combat that is super lethal or is light freighter vs light freighter also really dangerous?
>>
How should I start my Edge of the Empire campaign?
>>
>>51754185

Well, that depends entirely on what your players are playing.

Are they all bounty hunters? Smugglers of different types?
A mix?
>>
File: average eote party.jpg (155KB, 1280x836px) Image search: [Google]
average eote party.jpg
155KB, 1280x836px
>>51754185
Could you give more details on the campaign and players? What kind of EotE campaign would you like to run? And have you already played with the Beginner Box adventure?
>>
>>51754222
>>51754233
They're pretty much your typical spacer scum. Bounty hunters, smugglers, mercs, etc. Currently unaffiliated with each other, so something which ties them together and gives them good reason to stick together would be great. We haven't run anything yet.

There is a slight twist to the party makeup though; one of them is a Rebel agent, essentially doing undercover talent scouting and trying to win over capable underworld elements to the Rebellion's cause.
>>
>>51754383
Oh, and timeline wise it's set about ten months after the Battle of Yavin.
>>
>>51754383
Well I mean in EotE, unaffiliated scum are pretty easy to affiliate - they're all contacted for their various skills to undergo some basic bitch job.
And then at the end of it, they're betrayed, and adversity brings them together.

It's not exactly original, but it works.
>>
File: adam-middleton-dd3-gif-01-am.gif (2MB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
adam-middleton-dd3-gif-01-am.gif
2MB, 640x400px
I love this little guy.
>>
>>51754383
So one of your players is Cassian Andor?
>>
>>51754443
Am I the only one who doesn't like the magnetic droid bodies?
>>
>>51754572
It is a pretty major break from traditional Star Wars designs, can't really blame you.
>>
>>51754572

Yeah I cant really see what would be the advantage of it. Seems pretty easy to damage, in comparison to old astromechs.
>>
>>51754674
It looks like a droid assembled from junk
>>
File: 1448266939965.png (866KB, 854x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1448266939965.png
866KB, 854x1078px
>tfw players are reverse murderhobos and do everything to avoid conflict
>this also means they won't do anything with as much as a sliver of a risk
>>
>>51754383
Throw them in jail
>>
File: [muffled operator noises].jpg (145KB, 500x774px) Image search: [Google]
[muffled operator noises].jpg
145KB, 500x774px
>>51755326
Make the risk come to them, anon. Do any of them have backstory or obligations that might warrant being hunted?
>>
>>51747829
She wished for legs because nobody was making armor that fit a fish tail.
>>
Get the fuck out of the Coriolis thread!
>>
File: 2015-09-14_00091.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-14_00091.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
>>51755510
Yes and the market they're shopping at is going to get carpet bombed by the bounty hunter they pissed off last session, with a Despair and everything, now hired by the guy from Imperial Customs that has a vendetta with one of the characters, at the start of the next session
>>
How rare is a rarity ten object?

like spend half the campaign looking for it rare?
>>
Anyone missing Boba Fett in the new canon? He hasn't been in anything aside from a lame appearance in the Star Wars and Darth Vader comics that was severely underwhelming and failed to explain some things about Fett and Vader's relationship like Kieran Gillen promised (the "no disintegrations" line, etc.). Slightly off topic but I feel that the Vader comic really went downhill after those spectacular first two issues.

I'm definitely a fan of Boba Fett (to be specific, his original, Man-With-No-Name-esque persona in TESB, complete with Wingreen's voice). That isn't to say that I like how much of a Mary Sue he turned into back in the EU, but I still want him to be cool. I think he's a character with a lot of potential to be awesome, and I would really love to see him done well. Unfortunately, he hasn't been done that well since his appearance in TESB, with a couple exceptions.
>>
File: bountyhunter662012.jpg (1MB, 1000x1084px) Image search: [Google]
bountyhunter662012.jpg
1MB, 1000x1084px
>>51756394
I thought boba fett was good in the han solo heist book, it made him properly competent and cunning.

IMO, Boba needs a guy ritchie style story or at least fill the vinnie jones role in such a story.
>>
>>51756500
I would pay to see a Boba Fett movie done in the style of Snatch or Real Rockin Rolla.
>>
>>51753448
Light freighter staffed by a party is fine, it was (kinda) balanced around this
>>
>>51756394
There was supposed to be a Boba Fett movie, but latest word is that it's on hiatus. The original director is no longer part of the project and they're still looking for a new one.
>>
>>51751326
Dammit I DLed it to my phone and now I can't fucking find it in my DL history.
>>
File: bobba-fett-152468.jpg (114KB, 655x924px) Image search: [Google]
bobba-fett-152468.jpg
114KB, 655x924px
>>51756394
Probably won't happen since Disney hates legacy characters for some reason. Boba isn't even a mandalorian anymore. It isn't just Boba they have been shitting on either. Look at Wedge, Lando and Thrawn. Kyle Katarn doesn't even fucking exist anymore. It's quite the shame.
>>
>>51757015
>Lando
To be fair, Billy Dee Williams' health issues make using the character a bit harder. Also, wasn't the Lando comic actually really well-received?
>>
>>51757049
The comic was good and no I wasn't talking about him not being in tfa. Its how he is portrayed after rotj in nucanon. The fact he went back to cloud city forgot about Han and leia having a kid shit like that.
>>
Going to add bookmarks, OCR, and reduce the size of No Disintegrations for the folders. You guys get to pick, crop pages with the thumb or leave it in:

http://www.strawpoll.me/12351623
>>
>>51757104
>Hey guys...guys, I have a crazy idea. How about we DON'T make everything in the galaxy depend on the twenty people shown in the movies
>>
How different is it encounter balance wise when going from 4 to 5 players?
>>
X-Wing ship stat guy, back with another attempt at the Missile Boat

Attack: 0
Agility: 2
Hull: 3
Shields: 5
Upgrade slots: Missile, Missile, Torpedo, Torpedo, Bomb, Cannon
Actions: Focus, Target Lock, SLAM

Title: Heavy Munitions - 0 pts
When you equip this card, place one of your equipped [Missile] upgrade cards on this card. Game effects can never cause you to discard the equipped card.

Cost: 18 pts for generic PS2 pilot, 22 pts for PS7 Maarek Stele with his usual ability.

Included card

Seeker Missiles - 1 pt
Attack: Perform this attack at one target inside your firing arc.
Range: 1-3
Immediately after rolling your attack dice, change all your [crit] results to [hit]. After performing this attack, discard this card.

Seeker missiles are needed as an option, because otherwise a stress hog could keep the missile boat from ever getting a focus token or target lock and render it completely unable to fire.
>>
>>51757154
Nemesis should have 2 1/2 turns per round. And they should fight 3 to 4 rivals at a time.
>>
>>51757234
How many minons?
>>
>>51756833
>Tfw no Boba movie
>Tfw no 1313

Life is suffering
>>
>>51757267
Depends on the exp of your players
>>
>>51748820
I like it. If you want the empire to be a credible evil, that's a step in the right way.
>>
>>51757135

It's not a case of other characters not being impotant, its a case of Lando ceasing to be important.
He takes part in the biggest fucking event in the Rebellion, and then just wanders off back to Bespin and kicks back.

Which isnt particularly out of character, I suppose, but going from hero of the rebellion and cheeky rogue that he was in the original EU, to just being governor of bespin is a bit of a step down in terms of character agency.
>>
>>51757135
>>51757680
I liked EU Lando because he was only tangentially involved most of the time and was always doing some get rich quick, high risk scheme whenever people came across him.
>>
>>51757800

Yeah exactly.
He'd show up from time to time to hang out with the main bunch, but usually he was just off being a cheeky fucker making money and winning/losing sabacc games.
>>
I wanted some Space Combat tweaks, but shipfag's changes did not resonate with me all the way.

Made some tweaks, here's what I came up with:

The following maneuvers do not cause strain to the ship when they are the second ship manoeuvrer of the round (but still incur personal strain if the same person is doing them both as maneuvers):
- Stay on Target
- Evasive Maneuvers
- Angle Deflector Shields

>I found that it does not make much sense that the above three manoeuvrers would cause strain, anyway. They do not really make the ship do more things, they just make it do them differently. (Move + Stay on Target is just flying straighter than usual, for instance). With this change, % increases to SS become unnecessary, it is taken care of by reducing expenditure instead.

Starfighters and shuttles gain the following trait:

- Fast and Nimble: When taking the Evasive Maneuvers maneuver, attacks targeting you gain setbacks equal to the higher of piloting skill/2 (round up) or Handling bonus. If Handling is negative, grant however many setbacks you'd give from your piloting skill, and subtract the negative from it, to a minimum of 0.

>Shipfag had the right idea, but Setbacks are pretty heft already (+0.3 failures, compared to +0.25 failures from upgrading a difficulty to a challenge, so it is a big deal. His rule seemed a bit overkill.)

Bigger vessels gain the following trait:

- Fortified Shields: When suffering a successful attack, any failures coming up on setback dice generated by shields reduce damage value of attacking weapon by 2. In addition, so long as at least 1 point of shielding is allocated to the facing being attacked, may spend 2 threat (from any dice) to further reduce damage value by 1. This may only be activated once per level of shielding on the current facing.

>Achieves similar effect as his "opposed shield check", but no extra roll needed. See it as a partial deflection. Makes increased HT unnecessary.

Opinions?
>>
No Disintegrations is now up in the folders, also added/replaced the pages in the talent tree/signature ability compilation file, and the investigation charts to the compilation of charts.

>>51757881
Something that immediately stands out to me is:
>any failures coming up on setback dice generated by shields
Basically it adds an extra step where you need roll shield-related setbacks separately from the main dice pool. Obviously it isn't an especially big deal or hard to do, but I'm just saying it's a bit disjointed from the rest of the symbol to not only single out symbols from specific dice, but to single out symbols from specific dice from specific sources.
>>
>>51756394
Boba Fett just doesn't seem to have much of a fanbase anymore, its kind of tragic. But at the same time, I kind of understand why:

>much like Han Solo, not many people can write him very well, he usually comes across as either a goofy 80s action star, or a teenage edgemaster fantasy
>the general fallout from his EU mary sue days
>it used to be that Mandalorians were badasses because Boba Fett was a Mandolorian,over time it became Boba Fett is badass because hes a Mandolorian

Funny thing is, I really approve Disney stripping his Mando status, it pushes him back to his original character more
>>
>>51758129
Yeah, definitely. I play online through Fantasy Grounds, so there I just rule that the Setback dice most on the left of the dice box are the shield ones, which is very easy to manage.

Still, it is more elegant than rolling a separate pool, at least.
>>
File: samurai-cop-04.jpg (42KB, 580x288px) Image search: [Google]
samurai-cop-04.jpg
42KB, 580x288px
>>51747803
Anon, as a new X-wing player, I would like to thank you for this.
>>
>>51757180
>could keep the missile boat from ever getting a focus token or target lock and render it completely unable to fire.

Just give it 1 attack die and replace the bomb slot with a systems upgrade for fire support.

Making a whole new class of missiles is just asking for another ship to abuse it somehow.
>>
File: KOTOR2Nihilus.jpg (479KB, 1770x2690px) Image search: [Google]
KOTOR2Nihilus.jpg
479KB, 1770x2690px
Post a more badass SW character. Protip you can't!
>>
File: yub yub commander.jpg (163KB, 720x640px) Image search: [Google]
yub yub commander.jpg
163KB, 720x640px
>>51759500
Bleed and die, yub yub.
>>
File: 92920122103275473112.jpg (60KB, 460x591px) Image search: [Google]
92920122103275473112.jpg
60KB, 460x591px
>>51759586
Yub yub brother yub yub.
>>
>>51759496
True, and if they have 3 dice they are better than a 3 attack primary weapon at ranges 2 (can benefit from guidance chips) and 3 (no extra agility dice from range).
>>
>>51751326

Mines are pretty sweet. Connor Nets will ruin your day pretty good.
>>
>>51760428
Yeah it seems like a highly skilled pilot will avoid the mines pretty easy, but it looks pretty good for taking out minion groups.

Conner nets seem fun for maximum piracy
>>
>>51758206
>stripping his Mando status

Is that even confirmed? The closest thing I can find is an off-hand comment in Clone Wars where someone in the Mando government said Jango Fett wasn't mandalorian. This could easily be seen as a lie on the government's part since they were ultra-pacifists at the time and it didn't look good having an example of their more warlike past running around the galaxy.
>>
>>51760799
George and Dave were pretty sure they were going to make Jango and Boba non-mandalorians but hadn't completely written the replacement backstory.

Said so in the commentary.
>>
>>
File: baitphone.png (92KB, 955x957px) Image search: [Google]
baitphone.png
92KB, 955x957px
>>51761300
>Codes for ants
>Using the worst version of the Jedi Code
>Grey having a unified code at all
>>
>>51761356
Not an argument
>>
>>51748128
I'm reminded of how camo paint made some of the chicks in my platoon prettier because it hid all the imperfections, although one just turned into Shrek.
>>
>>51761392
>Implying that's a problem
>>
>>51761392
>although one just turned into Shrek
Did you get into her swamp?
>>
>>51759500
As much as I like lord "I've become an empty shell, a void feeding on entire planets" nihilus, I always preferred Scion in the game. Keeping yourself alive through sheer hate and being ready to beat your loved one with a lightsaber so she doesn't get killed because you're pathetic at non-violent interactions is exactly how I picture the perfect Sith Lord.
>>
>>51752648
Looks good.
I'd put them at hull1, because I can't picture a sharship weapon that wouldn't vaporize one.
And I would rename "light spacetrooper armor" to "Zero-G Assault Stormtrooper Armor Mark II", because light armor didn't have the torpedoes.

Also, it would be cool if they were able to latch on other ships, to hitch a ride or stay in combat, but I dunno how you would make it with simple rules.
>>
>>51747803
Very good work Anon
>>
>>51757015
Thrawn is being handled excellently.
>>
>>51761372
People calling your content shit isn't meant to be an argument anon.
>>
File: 1487193372815.jpg (142KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487193372815.jpg
142KB, 500x375px
>>51762076
>Teh rebelz keep kickin me ass all season long bwut guezz what itz all part of muh plan! Hopefully I don't die without accomplishing anything at all!
>>
>>51762107
Very facetious but I completely agree, Thrawn was wasted on Rebels. He should've been in the inevitable Netflix show that comes out.
>>
File: 1444929433217.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1444929433217.png
356KB, 572x380px
>>51762281
I always forget that /tg/ tolerates namefaggotry for whatever reason
>>
>>51762107
He hasn't actually had his ass kicked much at all, though? He hasn't made enough overt moves to really expose himself to getting wrecked that hard.

I mean there's a certain level of villain failure you have to accept when you're watching a franchise made for children, but that applies to everything Star Wars.
>>
>>51762336
I try to keep it contained, though there are at least 2 namefags on this general any given time.
>>51762581
I'll secede that Thrawn's moves make sense, it's just that I doubt that there'll be a good payoff to it. Just my 2 creds.
>>
>>51760799
Pablo has outright stated as much on his Twitter.

The Clone Wars Season 2 extra "Creating Mandalore" has Dave explain that the idea that the Fetts aren't Mandalorian comes straight from George.

Not a single thing, barring toy packaging obviously the highest of canon and one obviously incorrect reference to Sabine being from Mandalore same as Jango and Boba (despite, you know, Jango being supposedly from Concord Dawn and Boba being a clone from Kamino) and some odd wording with the jetpack article on the Databank, has stated that they are Mandalorian - only that they are bounty hunters wearing the armor.
>>
>>51762623
>I'll secede that Thrawn's moves make sense, it's just that I doubt that there'll be a good payoff to it. Just my 2 creds.
I think it'll mainly depend on if they're willing to make him a multiple season villain.

If they stick with the formula they've used so far and write him out or kill him at the end of this season, he's ruined. He needs to stick around long term.

I'm sure he'll fuck Chopper Base in the ass either way though.
>>
>>51762939
>kill him at the end of this season
There's only one event worthy of being Thrawn's downfall in nucanon, and that's Jakku. Anything else would be a disservice to Zahn and the Thrawn Trilogy.
>>
>>51763039
Yeah I hope they do it that way. Just have his "defeat" in Rebels involve him being reassigned elsewhere or something.
>>
>>51762336
Only within single generals and mostly if they actually are doing it in a way to stake some sort of reputation on whether or not their houserules/writefaggotry work.
>>
>>51763055
Or he kills Sato and Cham, then moves on to other cells, leaving Hera to pick up the pieces.
>>
>>51748483
It has been a long time.

I don't think I ever got around to seeing the thread, did you ever do a stat breakdown for Darth Maul's Infiltrator?
>>
>>51763369
>Or he kills Sato and Cham
And Ezra, Zeb, and Sabine. Kanan's okay, though. He can stay.
>>
What are some fun low level creatures to throw at your party who's just starting out?
>>
Death Troopers god tier.
>>
>>51763649
Mine crabs.
>>
>>51762741
>>51760799
>>51758206
>>51756394

While it was going to probably happen if Clone Wars continued, luckily Disney bought out Star Wars and it has never been officially made so. And considering they still use Boba in marketing and his armor has made cameos in the books I wouldn't count him out.

Also trust me when I say we will see him again very soon in the cinematic universe.
>>
>>51763649
Nexu
>>
>>51763649
According to my current GM, apparently droidekas are.
>>
File: Stormtrooper_Corps.png (3MB, 1555x816px) Image search: [Google]
Stormtrooper_Corps.png
3MB, 1555x816px
>>51763649
Stormtroopers.
>>
>>51763381
Yeah, check the archive, I did the base hull at some point. Didn't have the stealth systems, but those are easy to add
>>
File: f966762c00-1486694422691.gif (6MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
f966762c00-1486694422691.gif
6MB, 480x270px
All this talk of Boba Fett makes me realize that there is nothing in nucanon that says he survived the Sarlacc.
>>
>>51764170
Uhhh in Aftermath his armor is found with some corrosion damage outside the sarlaac pit
>>
>>51764170
>Boba Fett movie on indefinite hiatus
Well, there's your answer for why his survival is unconfirmed.
>>
File: Rebels-concept1_lg.jpg (208KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rebels-concept1_lg.jpg
208KB, 1280x720px
So, I want to run an Edge of the Empire-like game.

Rogues and Scoundrels adventuring in the Outer Rim, getting into all kind of trouble; very inspired by 80s and 90s Star Wars comics and vidya.

I'm torn between using the Edge of the Empire system, and West End Games; and further more, I'm torn between which edition of WEG SW I'd use if I ended up going with it.

Any tips?
>>
>>51764550
Edge is modern, popular and fairly balanced, so that's my suggestion. However, it's proprietary dice make it slightly more difficult to run online.
>>
>>51760799
Why the fuck can't they just keep the "If you decide to become a Mando" and learn the resol'nare and shit you become a Mando. What's this whole Mandos need to be from Mandalore shit. Fuck, Mandos are basically "Boba Fett: The Culture"
>>
>>51764550
>>51764748
I'd recommend WEG, because being modern doesn't mean it's better. If you're doing 80s and 90s Star Wars comics, you're gonna want WEG.

It's just as balanced and popular as EotE. I wager that after FFG loses the Star Wars license, WEG will still be the one with the cult fanbase.

Use the 2nd Edition Revised and Expanded. Avoid REUP unless you want unnecessary additional rules and typos.
>>
>>51764876

It seems like "Boba Fett: The Culture" because he pretty much emulates them, but that doesn't make him Mandalorian. Clearly nucanon writers didn't like the "anyone can be mando" philosophy of the old canon and wanted mando culture to be more insular.
>>
>>51747600
Anyone running any roll20 games? I am eager to get into some Force and Destiny but all of the game finder places I know are devoid of anything that aren't one shots.
>>
>>51764748
>However, it's proprietary dice make it slightly more difficult to run online.
Roll20 makes is incredibly easy.
>>
>>51764905
I meant modern as in it's fairly common and there's an active player base and content being developed for it. It can do a game inspired by the 80's and 90's comics just fine. While I'm not doubting that WEG still has fans I personally haven't seen anyone run it in 5-6 years.
>>
>>51765183
WEG is easier to learn and easy to hack, use 1e if you want something simple and Star Warsy and 2e Revised & Expanded if you want into the nitty gritty. If you ever get a force sensitive use the 1e rules for force powers because it just feels more like a mystic power than the codified semi-magic it later became. WEG is also way more dangerous than FFG if you want combat to feel dangerous.

Also it's pretty easy to set up custom macros for (if you're using roll20) than FFG, seeing as how there are literally only 3 types of roll a player is honestly ever going to make; xD6, xD6+1 and xD6+2.
>>
>>51765183
Just 'cause something is new and shiny doesn't make it good. Fan-developed content is still being developed for WEG D6, and there's still a sizable active player base. Plus, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg for each book.

I run it right now. I bet WEGfag does, too. Check out the forums at http://www.rancorpit.com if you're interested in seeing WEG D6 alive and well.
>>
>>51748013
I can't upload this file because it's too large, but:
>http://i.imgur.com/syIIVki.gifv
>>
>>51765332
>WEG is also way more dangerous than FFG if you want combat to feel dangerous.
I would argue that's more of a GM creativity issue than a system issue, and system can be made to be lethal or nerfed with a little bit of stat manipulation. Also I'd argue it's easier for groups to be more creative with the advantage/disadvantage system of FFG

>Just cause something is new and shiny doesn't make it good.
It also doesn't immediately make it bad.

>Plus, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg for each book.
$20-50 isn't expensive at all for new hardbacks, looking at WEG sourcebooks its only $10-20 cheaper for used paperbacks

>I run it right now. I bet WEGfag does, too
Well, duh
>>
>>51748013
Lazy
>>
>>51765332
FFG is incredibly easy to learn so WEG being easier isn't a major point in its favour. And the combat in FFG can be brutal depending on how you balance your encounters, not that I think that matches the Star Wars tone at all.
>>
Updated the 1d4chan page on X-Wing with descriptions of all(i think) the types of upgrade cards.

By the force, we'll turn this into a useful page yet.

We seem to be closing in on the obvious issues like being out of date, so we're going to have to tackle the much harder issue of all the bad advice.
>>
>>51751326
How my gm made mando armor and a wrist mounted flame thrower turned out almost exactly the same as this, so yay.
>>
>>51765439
>Plus, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg for each book
Where do you think you are? We're all pirates here.
>>
>>51765720
You are now picturing a magic game going on in the back of the Mos Eisley Cantina
>>
>>51765888
Y'all trippin'.
>>
>>51765713

You mean like how it used to recommend people buy TIE Punishers?
>>
Tomorrow, I'm running a session where one of my players is undergoing a necessary medical procedure. What shenanigans can happen at a luxurious, private medical resort clinic on a posh planet?
>>
>>51766812

- One of the doctors is supplying spice to the patients in rehab for spice addiction.
- The janitor-droids get infected with a virus making them want to kill all organics....they are only armed with mops and disinfectant.
- An incredibly wealthy Core World socialite is on world for treatment of an obscure disease. A thief has infiltrated the medical facility staff, planning to steal jewelry from her.
>>
>>51765677
>>51765332
You know guys its pretty much an apples and oranges at this point. Both are really well done, WEG has been around for what 16 years now?

It has a bunch of resources created over the years for it. And is simpler to work with.

FFG i feel is easier to deal with dice rolling and everything once you learn their dice. Also it gets everyone in the group to work on narrative parts.

Both are really solid choices.
>>
>>51766812
Famous people in rehab or there to recover from something, and the hangers on, ott security, and possible chances at crime that result from famous people stuck in one building for x amount of time.

Of course, if it's a posh planet the imperial presence is probably high so they might need to do something to hide who they are.

Alternate version, the local sector Moff is there, and at least two of his senior staff are visiting him daily. Could be a good opportunity for crime, or an assassination if youre AoR and thats the group's style.

Could go Firefly and steal a bunch of medical supplies to sell on the outer rim next week.

All of this mostly without most of their weapons since any posh planet hospital is going to have advanced weapon scanners.
>>
File: Sienar.jpg (97KB, 357x482px) Image search: [Google]
Sienar.jpg
97KB, 357x482px
>>51766812
>Raith comes in for his 3rd liver transplant, to see the old one off with a bang he's having a party.
>Not necessarily with anyone else invited
>But not someone you can say no too either
>>
>>51756394
>>51756833
It wouldn't surprise me if they were keeping him on ice for just this reason, so they don't end up narratively exploring the space that a director wants to do with a Boba Fett film in a comic.

That said... I really want a Fett film that runs as follows:
Fett gets contracted by Imperial Moff <X> to assassinate Criminal syndicate boss <Y> (I'd be tempted to go with, say, the Black Sun or something to minimise confusion among casual fans about Hutts). Said boss used to keep to their territory and organise the crime - but recently he's been getting too big for his boots and threatening to sell info on key logistics routes to the Rebels (Which could reveal the existence of <Insert Dastardly Imperial Project Here>).
In order to pull this off, Fett needs to get together a dirty dozen of dangerous dudes. A mix of some new characters, some of the CW bounty hunters, and some of the ESB lot could be fun.
Then basically run it as a tense heist film, where of course the Moff tries to cover his tracks by having the squad eliminated at the end, and gets his comeuppance.

Basically a classic ensemble deniable asset film. I don't think a Boba Fett film that 'taught us more about Boba Fett' would be really that good - a lot of his appeal is in that "Man with no name" mystique.
>>
Help me /swg/ I need female Togrutan character art. She's a Shadow, if that helps.
>>
File: 002_SahnaNadaash_FullBody.png (448KB, 718x1024px) Image search: [Google]
002_SahnaNadaash_FullBody.png
448KB, 718x1024px
>>51769300
>>
>>51769190

Star Wars Expendables : Fett's Eleven.

I'd watch it.
>>
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/2/16/77-plus-voting-phase-1/

Ok lads, build me a janky B, Adv, and scum Y. The jankier the better and I will try to draft it.
>>
>>51769571
That actually looks biddy gud for the kind of cloak I wanted to find.

Google is full of shitty TOR screenshots and lewd Ahsokas
>>
>>51763650
I remember the Art of Rogue One book had a version of the Death Troopers with white armor that looked pretty badass.
>>
>>51765439
>>Plus, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg for each book.

http://d6holocron.com
>>
>>51764550
You could also give Fate Core a try.

>>51734612
>>
>>51770070
>Dude is torn between two granular mechanical systems
>Recommend Fate
Uh what
>>
>>51769128
This might seem ridiculous, but I'm doing it. I allow canon-changing decisions from the PCs, so I wonder if they'll assassinate Seinar.

Probably not. The most violent PC, the only one willing to straight up murder a guy, currently has no eyes.
>>
>>51770110
Don't worry, he pushes his homebrew in every thread. Not just this one.
>>
>>51770110
If he'd said he wanted a granular mechanical system, I would've fucked right off, but he's torn between 2 of the major options out there at the moment. No reason a 3rd wouldn't be useful, especially when it's not a common choice.
>>
>>51770112
Oh, now that I'm thinking about it, I have a question: what would he have for bodyguards?

In nu-canon, people important to Imperial weapons research and developement are protected by squads of Death Troopers. I don't think it's a stretch for them to protect him.

He would probably have an Imperial Military attache following him around at all times, too, making sure he doesn't stumble into too much trouble. And probably ordering the Death Troopers around.

Yea or nay?
>>
File: richard-yu-stra-wars-02.jpg (226KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
richard-yu-stra-wars-02.jpg
226KB, 1920x800px
>>51770189
These guys.
>>
File: delta squad post-kashyyyk.jpg (72KB, 587x424px) Image search: [Google]
delta squad post-kashyyyk.jpg
72KB, 587x424px
>>51770189
The recon droids from Battlefront 2 but repainted and modified to look like miniature TIE Fighters. Given his importance to the Empire, he'd also definitely warrant something more dangerous than Death Troopers. Something in the same league as Dark Troopers or Imperial Commandos.
>>
>>51770218
There's nothing more dangerous than Death Troopers.
>>
File: delta squad.jpg (38KB, 928x424px) Image search: [Google]
delta squad.jpg
38KB, 928x424px
>>51770235
ImpComs, Phase 3 Dark Troopers, and Jerec-tier Inquisitors laugh at Death Troopers.
>>
File: Thrawn's_Death_Troopers.png (504KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Thrawn's_Death_Troopers.png
504KB, 1366x768px
>>51770235
>nothing more dangerous than Death Troopers

What about Death Troopers commanded by Thrawn?
>>
File: death trooper rebels.png (43KB, 210x177px) Image search: [Google]
death trooper rebels.png
43KB, 210x177px
>>51770258
The Rebels art style has not been kind to the Death Troopers.
>>
>>51770254
Yes to Inquisitors. No to the rest, at least if you give canon any consideration.

Death Troopers are the Empire's most elite special operations troopers, bridging the gap between Intelligence and the military. Candidates are selected from the best of the best of the stormtrooper corps, biologically augmented with classified cybernetics packages, and given extensive additional training. They're even named after urban legends-turned-mythology of an undead Imperial figthing force. They're like Dark Troopers and Imperial Commandos rolled into one.
>>
File: RaithSienar1.jpg (30KB, 227x335px) Image search: [Google]
RaithSienar1.jpg
30KB, 227x335px
>>51770189
Probably a very discrete, scary professional set of 6 that will just strait up, fucking destroy your shit if you even think about getting nasty that would be in very close proximity... as humanly possible.
Beyond that, a not so discrete set of guards that could be best corp-sec mercs of pipe swinging bad boys can find when your budget is in the 'trillions', that could well number in the dozens.

Biggest problem will be any PC's wrapped up in 'Sienar madness' is that they're going to be on drugs.
Happy drugs, weird drugs, hallucinogens... some shit that's made by the hillbilly's of Lianna cooked up in a space RV and actually shooting straight even if they wanted to, might be a problem.

Course, Raith might slip the security 'borrow' an airspeeder, pack it with his 'new besties' and hit the town, getting drunk in/destroying upscale night clubs, slapping hookers for credits and probably just shooting some cunt that he didn't like
The fun begins when-
>There's ZERO response from any security forces, no matter how fucking crazy he gets because he changed the IFF on the speeder to register to a Mr S Palpatine
>There's hundreds of panicked security guards from his side trying to find them
>There's a Santhe assassin (or two) gunning for him... and anyone next to him
>>
>>51770379
Actually now I think about it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em8_DgM0QIk

That's basically a night out with Raith :D
>>
>>51770333
If you take both Legends and canon accounts into consideration, Clone Commandos have a higher body count, the advantage of personal shielding, and a far more versatile arsenal, despite their primary weapon and sidearm being worthless peashooters (most of the time, depends on the author). If Delta Squad is any indication, Clone Commandos also hold the secret to finding chest-high walls that grant infinite ammunition. Phase III Dark Troopers, meanwhile, carry firepower that would make their little Deathy cousins green with envy. Phrik armor, a variety of grenades, blaster cannons, and multiple rocket launchers per droid. Death Troopers thus far have been pretty underwhelming. They're slightly more competent than regular stormies, but their kit leaves much to be desired.
>>
>>51770112
>>51770379
Hey, who knows, if they party hard enough with Raith, he might end up designing the rebellion's next superfighter for them on the back of a napkin and forgetting about it in the morning
>>
>>51770438
Clone assassins were better than both. Anti-Jedi special forces that could dodge lightsabers at point blank range masters of teras kasi.
>>
File: Beldorian_Leia_Duel_TEC.jpg (236KB, 800x592px) Image search: [Google]
Beldorian_Leia_Duel_TEC.jpg
236KB, 800x592px
What would you prioritize for a hutt executioner at character creation ?
>>
>>51771402
For melee: Willpower and Brawn

For mixed combat: Willpower and Agility
>>
>>51771584
Not that guy, but what's Willpower for?
>>
>>51771738
Executioner has has lots of talents that emphasize strain use/recovery and striking first. Willpower is the stat tied to initiative and your strain threshold.
>>
>>51771584
>>51772072
Ok good thing hutts have high starting willpower and brawn.
>>
>>51770280
50% of the reason I don't watch rebels is because the art style look horrendous. I get its supposed to be similar to star wars concept art, but I think it doesn't mesh with 3-d style animation.
>>
>>51770438
>>51770235
>>51770254

I think all this, as well as the previous Storm Commando/Death Trooper argument falls back to the roles that these troopers have.
If you notice in both canons that the Empire has a lot of specialized roles. Pretty much every biome has at least one trooper variant for it, and it has no less than four "Special Forces" type groups
To differentiate you have to look at the specifics of each group to get an understanding of how they're used.

In this case:
Death Troopers: They are taken from the cream of the Stormtrooper core. While Elite, they're usually seen accompanying high-level Imperials ( such as Krennic or Thrawn) and act as an elite bodyguard or escort unit. They are usually dependent on being around AWR projects or personnel.

Imperial Commandos: basically Clone Commandos, but Imperial. They handle the black ops of the Empire, going in as small four man teams for a variety of missions. As far as Traviss's novels go, they're great at assassination and recovery missions. Unlike the Death Troopers, they often operate independently, deep behind enemy lines, in squad-sized units.

Dark Troopers: these do not adhere to stealth. They are essentially walking tanks, capable of eliminating bases all on their own. Only a handful were needed to destroy Talay City. Their purpose is to be deployed into enemy installations and destroy them. They typically operate as solo, independent units, though multiple can be deployed to the same area.
>>
File: youreshit.gif (583KB, 520x446px) Image search: [Google]
youreshit.gif
583KB, 520x446px
>>51761300
>>
File: C442ESQUcAAmpNs.jpg (60KB, 625x950px) Image search: [Google]
C442ESQUcAAmpNs.jpg
60KB, 625x950px
EY, YO, WHO WANTS EMPIRE BOOKS?
>>
File: keyframe1.jpg (468KB, 1920x807px) Image search: [Google]
keyframe1.jpg
468KB, 1920x807px
Does anyone know a good place to just get pictures of planets?

I mean, its pretty easy to find pictures of planets, but ideally I just want like, one source that has loads in a similar style so things look like they're all in the same 'setting'.

I cant find anything like that so far, just people who do one-off pictures.
>>
>>51772784
I wonder if you could try to grab screenshots of planets from the Clone Wars cartoon. Since each planet used the same art style and most of them got establishing shots to show the whole planetary sphere to the audience, you might be able to find enough throughout the series that can fit what you need.

Bonus points if the planets you're looking for were already used in the show.
>>
>>51764748
Fantasy Grounds has a module for FFG Star Wars, so no dice problems there.
>>
File: Purge the Xenos.jpg (154KB, 2000x930px) Image search: [Google]
Purge the Xenos.jpg
154KB, 2000x930px
post your character concepts you never got a chance to use.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that Clawdites, a species with a racial ability that depends on Deception, appeared in No Disintegrations, a splatbook for a Career that has no Specializations with Deception as a skill at all?
>>
>>51771402
>>51771584
>>51772363
Hutt jedi is a stupid as shit idea and is clearly non canon. Hutts are a fucking meme race and absolutely does not make good player characters
>>
>>51773009
No since the only clawdite shown was a godamn bh.
>>
>>51773013
>meme

Remind me what this word means again.
>>
File: Incin_trooper.jpg (19KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
Incin_trooper.jpg
19KB, 192x192px
>>51772731
Oh hello, what have we here?

do you think pic related will be in it

do you think Christie Golden will kill off another fan favorite again?
>>
File: GodEmperorofDune-LetoWorm.jpg (101KB, 203x644px) Image search: [Google]
GodEmperorofDune-LetoWorm.jpg
101KB, 203x644px
>>51773013
>absolutely does not make good player characters
Bene Gesserit pls.
>>
File: blood-sisters-15_8a5f6941.jpg (858KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
blood-sisters-15_8a5f6941.jpg
858KB, 1280x720px
>>51773032
Are you implying that hutt pcs let alone hutt jedi are a good idea?
>>
>>51773126

#HuttLivesMattter
>>
>>51772559
Sounds coherent.
What is best in escort duty? Royal Guard or Death Trooper?
>>
One of my party members is a gand...
We have no droid to translate...
Please tell me there are translation devices in the core rule book for edge of the empire.
>>
>>51773176

Nope, because it's not needed. You can just say you can understand the Gand and he understand you.
>>
>>51773170
Not him but Royal Guard are serious shit, Vader's castle in R1 is about as low as you can go with them as escorts. Otherwise they're the emperor's and the emperor's alone. If they've been assigned to somebody else it's not for their protection, it's to keep them in line.
>>
>>51773170

Depends on Legends or Canon

Legends they're nigh unstoppable badasses with double edged swords and some like Carnor Jax having Force Sensitivity. They are trained in Echani combat styles and are in general incredibly capable warriors.
Nucanon really hasn't elaborated.

However the Royal Guard only accompanies the Emperor or his decoys, as well as high-level Senators (Leia receives a Royal Guard escort in The Force Unleashed).
Death Troopers are tied to AWR and related personnel
>>
File: 1462227331342.jpg (166KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
1462227331342.jpg
166KB, 750x737px
>>51772837

Goddamn anon, you're a genuis.
>>
>>51772731
>Like Squads
>Like Infernos

I'm interested. Not familiar with the author, though. She any good?
>>
>>51769642
Are you going to the invitational?
>>
>>51773176
What >>51773193 said.

Had a lungless Gand technician in my last party.For flavor, whenever his character got irritated, he'd just devolve into angry clicking noises and wiggling pedipalps.
>>
>>51773672

She replaced Traviss in the Legends "big book" series block at the end there - her work was okay, but constrained by the direction of the story. Loved her Jaina and Jag short-story though, sad she didn't get to write that Jaina trilogy.

Haven't read dark disciple yet, but most people say it's okay I think.
>>
>>51773030
So you answer no, but mean yes? :P
>>
>>51773246
>>51773354
I seem to remember a comic or graphic novel based around a Royal Guard that got framed or something and eventually turned Rogue. Was this a fever dream?
>>
File: FUCK YEAH X-WINGS.jpg (3MB, 1577x2400px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YEAH X-WINGS.jpg
3MB, 1577x2400px
>>51773940
Crimson Empire was fun
>>
File: HuttNEGAS.png (876KB, 825x1330px) Image search: [Google]
HuttNEGAS.png
876KB, 825x1330px
>>51771402
I don't like that ffg doesn't give you the ability to play as a /fit/ hutt like Beldorian
>>
>>51773126
No, I don't. Explain to me how that makes Hutts memes.
>>
>>51773940
It happened. If I recal it was a plot by one of the Guard post RotJ to estabilsh himself as emperor. Kinda proves that they're more than just fancy bodyguards.
>>
>>51774197
Hutts are too fat and too big to play believeable pcs. GMs have to work three times as hard to craft exciting narratives when you have hutt pcs. How can you have your players run from a raging rancor, leap across building topa or escape from a space station that's about to explode when there is a fat piece of shit hutt in the party? How about the fact that they take up to much space in a standard light freighter and probably can't even fit through the doorway to their bunks?
>>
>>51774290
If a fancy bodyguard has to develop a plot to get himself into politics, that means that prior to the plot, he was just a fancy bodyguard.
>>
>>51774332

God, chill man. It's like the languages thing, don't sweat it unless you have to. The only restraint is they can't spend more than one maneuver a turn moving.

And they have +1 brawn, they have way more narrative ability to flee a Rancor than some face PCs I've had in my parties with two perfectly good legs.
>>
>>51774360

Crimson Empire established them as being incredibly talented fighters. See >> 51773354
>>
File: Wrong Moon, Motherfucker.jpg (926KB, 1575x729px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong Moon, Motherfucker.jpg
926KB, 1575x729px
>>51774332
That's it. I'm sick of all this "Masterwork Gastropod" bullshit that's going on in the FFG system right now. Hutts deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.
I should know what I'm talking about. I myself adopted a genuine Huttling on Nal Hutta for 2,400,000 Credits (that's about $20,000) and have been raising with it for almost 2 years now. I can even renegotiate the price of raw glitterstim with my Hutt.

Huttese gangsters spend years working on a single Huttling and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest crimelords known to the galaxy.

Hutts are thrice as sharp as Black Sun Vigos and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a Vigo can negotiate, a Hutt can negotiate better. I'm pretty sure a Hutt could easily devour a Stormtrooper wearing full plasteel with a simple vertical gulp.

Ever wonder why the Old Republic never bothered conquering Nal Hutta? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Hutts and their slave soldiers of destruction. Even in the Clone Wars, Republic soldiers targeted the men with the Hutts first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Hutts are simply the best gangsters that the galaxy has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the FFG system.
>>
>>51774414
>Crimson Empire established them as being incredibly fancy bodyguards.
>>
>>51774332
Dude, I already said I agree that they don't make for good PCs. But I got you to explain your point with actual arguments instead of just throwing the word 'meme' at stuff you don't like so I guess that's a win.
>>
File: 1394589274542.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1394589274542.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>51774444
>>
File: SWE11-Gank_Final.png (196KB, 325x497px) Image search: [Google]
SWE11-Gank_Final.png
196KB, 325x497px
Ganks are the patrician choice for playable pc characters.
>>
>>51775119
I would love to play a gank and do all my speaking with a synthesizer or autotuner
>>
File: EmperorsShadowGuard.jpg (227KB, 417x800px) Image search: [Google]
EmperorsShadowGuard.jpg
227KB, 417x800px
>>51770333
Correct! There never was nor ever will be any Imperial project concerning the resuscitation of necrotic tissue.
Never ever.
And you can trust me, a Royal Guard, to always tell the truth.
>>
File: 1250378859587.jpg (53KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1250378859587.jpg
53KB, 600x400px
>>51750602
You could always just bullshit some in using the same excuse that Outlaw Star did. That they started as commercially-available mining and construction vehicles that were adapted by pirates to grapple other ships in a way that greatly reduces the risk of destroying them and the precious cargo the pirates are trying to steal.
>>
File: MechRunner_Concept_Art_Allison.jpg (205KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
MechRunner_Concept_Art_Allison.jpg
205KB, 1024x1024px
>>51774014
>>51774290
>Crimson Empire
Fuck yes, thanks, anons!
>>
>>51775379
>>51750602
You can with walkers.
>>
Can anyone help me with webm of Vaderr scene from Rogue One?
>>
Hey, folks, I remember something about these really giant slugs getting weaponized and strapped to rockets as someone's doomsday-weapon-of-the-week plot. Anyone remember anything about that?
>>
File: VaderGlidingWithTheForce.webm (297KB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
VaderGlidingWithTheForce.webm
297KB, 406x720px
>>51775825
>>
>>51775883
Hutt jetpacks are now classified as doomsday weapons? Damn, son.
>>
>>51772837
>>51773406

Instead I learned how to make planets and Im just doing it myself, which is more effort in some ways, but also hella more satisfying.
>>
>>51770658
That would be hilarious.

>>51773773
Dark Disciple is well written but has the same problem Golden's earlier SW work and WoW work does, she's designing a story around beats written by editorial rather than her own thing.

I hope she has a little more freedom in this new boodk
>>
>>51764988
You have that backwards, mandalorians are modeled after Boba Fett because Star Wars always has anchor characters. Look at Vader and the Sith, Obi-wan and the Jedi.

I'm upset that Boba isn't a mando, it londa makes sense for him to be a cold, detached hunter/killer. Jango not being a mando is pants on head retarded. The character is literally designed to be a paragon example of the fictional culture.
>>
>>51775883
That's in the Knights of the Old Republic comics. Adascorp tried to sell weaponized exogorths to both the Republic and the Mandalorians, with the plucky Jedi padawan protagonist & friends showing up to put a hydrospanner in their plans.
>>
File: EtaPrototype[1].jpg (216KB, 1038x778px) Image search: [Google]
EtaPrototype[1].jpg
216KB, 1038x778px
>>51776298
Ah, but what would Raith's Rebel superfighter look like? Pic related?
>>
>>51773102
I like how the Baron Fel issues in Stackpole's Rogue Squadron comics mention a cult worshipping a Man Hutt.
>>
File: BrOQi3p.jpg (136KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
BrOQi3p.jpg
136KB, 1920x816px
What lightsaber form did Sheev use?
>>
>>51774332
But the Hutt Jedi did all that and more.
>>
>>51776887
No he didnt and even if he did it was entirely non-canon.
>>
>>51775964
Close, but not exactly that, I'm looking for webm from Rogue One, so I can show someone this magic how it works with various music themes.
>>
File: PARTISAN1.png (87KB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
PARTISAN1.png
87KB, 400x284px
>>51772731

>Saw Gerrera's Partisans

Sweet.
>>
>>51773672
>>51773773
>>51776298
For example in her Warcraft book Arthas she pretty clearly had to shill the badass new mount they were going to release with the Icecrown raid in a few months, so she wrote Arthas creepily obsessed with his horse that he rode too hard and had to put down when he wasn't able to heal its injuries with the Light.

She never explained why you can see his horse though since it's called invincible though.
>>
Where in the galaxy is Batonn located?
>>
>>51778802
In the Batonn sector.
>>
>>51778872
Where's that near?
>>
>>51778889
Wherever the hell it needs to be, Star Wars doesn't care about specific planet locations, only that shit happens on them.
>>
Where was Thrawn when the empire fell? Just off studying art somewhere?
>>
>>51778965
Stuck in the unknown regions. Read a book sometime casual.
>>
>>51747667
My opinion, keep fighters fragile.
Make dogfighting oposed piloting checks where the winner can take a shot.
>>
>>51779101
I only read books Disney says are canon.
>>
My group managed to steal a Star Destroyer and are cruising around the galaxy, could you technically take over a smaller planet with just 1 Star Destroyer?
>>
File: 1465237036694.jpg (7KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1465237036694.jpg
7KB, 238x192px
>>51779236
>le my badass crew of 4 players captured an entire star destroyer and can crew it.
>>
>>51762107
Thrawn has been sacrificing pawns to get the rebels into checkmate, I have no probelm with this.
>>
File: neo_img_cimg4390.jpg (101KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
neo_img_cimg4390.jpg
101KB, 600x450px
>>51779277
Yeah he's gonna sacrifice pawns to maybe take out 1 rebel cell and most likely die in the process. Definitely a worthy successor to legends Thrawn who brought the New Republic to its knees.
>>
>>51779272
Not even badasses, they stole it after pulling a fire alarm and everyone got off the ship.
>>
>>51764040
Stormtroopers are immensely scalable start with 3 trooper minion groups and gradualy work up to 10 man squads with heavy repeating blasters.
>>
>>51764905
Yeah, but being a classic doesn't make WEG's dice mechanic not shit.
>>
>>51779345
>1 rebel cell
One rebel cell of plot-armored protagonists. Judging by the way the show is written, killing the Ghost crew would probably be equivalent to killing an entire sector's worth of redshirt cells. Honestly, I'd rather have the redshirts than Ezra, Zeb, Sabine, and Freddie Prinze "I ruined the Wing Commander movie" Jr.
>>
>>51779236
I don't think you have any idea how many people are needed to crew a star destroyer.
>>
>>51779353
So your just a shit GM.
>>
>>51779345
He's going to kill Sato and/or Cham, trash a portion of their fleet and then move on to other cells. If it's Sato I'm betting Iron Squadron runs off to join Saw's partisans.
>>
>>51774639
They fought a whole Division of storm troopers. That is at least two brigades. Twenty-ish Guardsmen fighting that many is pretty incredible odds.
>>
>>51779458
You don't allow your group to have fun?
>>
>>51779353
>Fire alarm
>Somehow everyone has to leave the ship
>For a fucking fire alarm
>On a goddamn warship
>Which should logically be loaded to the gills with fire suppression systems, experienced engineers, and crewmen with firefighting training
>In a space dock that should logically be loaded with even more firefighters, as well as marines, other Star Destroyers on guard duty, and TIE patrols

Even the actual IJN wasn't that incompetent.
>>
>>51779528
I know SWs isn't hard scifi but one fucking group of pcs stealing and crewing an entire star destroyer is beyond stupid. Than you have the audacity to ask whether they can take over a planet with it. Judging by your pcs impossible abilities they should be able to just go kick Sheev's ass by themselves
>>
>>51779353
Sorry anon, but >>51779537 has it right, that's just plain dumb. Nothing wrong with rewarding creativity and having a good laugh along the way, but just throwing your brain out for the sake of it ain't the way to go
>>
File: 1451260824065.jpg (35KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1451260824065.jpg
35KB, 500x282px
>>51779537
>>51779588
>Wahhhh stop having fun in a way I don't approve of. Star Wars is srs business
>>
>>51779612
Look some GM's take this seriously, how could a group of 4 no bodies take a Star Destroyer out for a joy ride? It's just stupid and bad GMing
>>
>>51779612
I'd totally allow the party to pull the fire extinguisher trick and use it to, I dunno, enter the star destroyer's bridge, kick it into full speed and watch it careen into something

Or use it as a distraction to steal a shuttle from a hangar

But a single fire alarm leading to a 1.6 kilometer battleship being fully emptied, and subsequently four individuals being able to control it to any degree is just fucking dumb
>>
I need plots for a mercenary campaign that I might be running soon. Big jobs like would take a large portion of the campaign to set up and execute.
The era is about three years pre-ANH
>>
>>51779849
The hunt for Nute Gunray's Legendary Porn Stash
>>
>>51779612
>Let's just waltz into Japan at the height of the War, light some matches, and hijack IJN Nagato while she's at dock in home waters. Surely no fire suppression crews or marines will become suspicious. Surely us four good ol' boys from Alabama will be able to sail off into the sunset unmolested by the dozens of other ships docked alongside us, the hundreds of aircraft within attack range, or the mechanical problems that generally require the attention and work of thousands of trained, able crewmen.
>>
>>51779661
Don't fucking tell me that I am a bad gm. As long as my fucking players are having fun that is all that fucking matters. How dare you act like you know better than me you autistic piece of shit.
>>51779733
My players won the check and thats what fucking happened. If you don't like it oh well deal with it. I am sick and tired of autist on this board trying to critcize how I run my games. I don't critize your edgy, pretentious, pseudo intellectual garbage now do I? Fuck off!
>>
>>51779872
Those dang Duke boys have done it again!
>>
>>51779882

Play freeform. May as well, seeing as you're ignoring the setting, fluff, rules, and everything else.
>>
File: Tom-Selleck-mustache.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Selleck-mustache.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>51779866
Fuck Yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBIgXhiOpeQ
>>
>>51779882
Let's just completely ignore the rules just for the lulz
>>
>>51779882
Dude you're on 4chan. You could ask a simple honest question with no intention to bait and get flamed for it.
>>
>>51779898
>>51779939
Tell me smartass where in the rulebook does it state that a party of pcs can't steal a SD? I'll wait.
>>
>>51780001
It's called common sense faggot
>>
>>51780001
I highly doubt your group is larger than the crew size listed on the Star Destroyer stat blocks found in any Star Wars RPG rule book.
>>
>>51779882
A Star Destroyer could take out most PDF fleets, but without the troop complement it'd be pretty useless unless you're going for Tarkin Doctrine at planetary scale.

Also, stop fighting, this is the Star Wars thread.
>>
>>51780035
Stfu namefag
>>
>>51780048
I bet you play Saga and like it, degenerate.
>>
>>51757015
Yeah. New canon really sucks.

All the best star wars is the era or earlier.

Dark horse star wars is best star wars.
>>
>>51780062
That supposed to be an insult you autist?
>>
File: Sun_Crusher.jpg (149KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Crusher.jpg
149KB, 600x1024px
>>51780062
>>51780029
>>51780009
>>51779939
>>51779898

DO NOT FEED
>>
File: 1454135851850.jpg (387KB, 967x1464px) Image search: [Google]
1454135851850.jpg
387KB, 967x1464px
>>51779849
An unknown patron, repersented by two agents, an old clone trooper and a Togruta who looks younger but is probably chronologically the same age, is gathering a vast number of mercenaries, bounty hunters and supposedly even pirates and maybe even a few rebels for a job, a really big one, and with a heavy emphasis on capital ships.
And here's the funny thing: What all the recruited people and groups have in common is this: every last one of them hates slavers, down to their bones.
And the patron clearly has some very serious resources that they're throwing behind this. Rumor is that they're even going to provide a capital ship or two for the mercs to crew.
No two rumors agree on what the job is, or who the patron is, but everyone agrees that it's gonna be a king hell fireworks show, since this is the largest mercenary armada assembled since the Clone Wars
It is. The mission is to go to Zygerra and burn the entire fucking civilization to the ground. The patron is Darth Vader
>>
File: droids.jpg (1MB, 816x1280px) Image search: [Google]
droids.jpg
1MB, 816x1280px
>>51780086
>Dark horse star wars is best star wars
The old Marvel run was just as good, I'd say. A different flavor of wacky, but still just as good.
>>
>>51780104
Can I get a source on that comic, and a link to scans if you can.
>>
>>51780009
Its called shut the fuck up if you don't have a real argument faggit
>>51780029
One of my players is a droid with 6 int and 5 computers. It was able to control all the systems by slaving the SD to his neural network for your information
>>51780093
The autist started it. Where do you get off calling me a troll. Also nice ugly piece of Mary sue shit you have for a pic.
>>
File: 1454137564455.jpg (388KB, 976x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1454137564455.jpg
388KB, 976x1458px
>>51780191
I honestly forget which issue of the old marvel comic it is, but there's a pile of the scans somewhere in the OP, and hopefully someone else can tell you which issue.
But in the meantime, have the next page
>>
>>51769190
I agree, I don't want him to necessarily be "fleshed-out". If it was up to me I would reset the character back to how he was when ESB came out, and throw in some vague, conflicting hints regarding his backstory.

Basically, I want him to be the Clint Eastwood western character he used to be again.
In fact, my idea for a Fett film was basically the good the bad and the ugly, but with Fett, IG-88, and Bossk.
>>
>>51780086
TCW Era.

Sorry. Phone.
>>
File: 1454138345414.jpg (322KB, 970x1479px) Image search: [Google]
1454138345414.jpg
322KB, 970x1479px
>>51780191
And the last page I got
>>
>>51779928
Selleck would make a pretty perfect Pellaeon if they turned his hair white.

Who's the other guy with the really good white mustache? He'd work too even if he's a little on the skinny side.
>>
>>51780232
>The mando is the only one to not be immediately down to burn down an entire civilization for fucking with them
Things sure have changed
>>
File: Fenn Shysa.jpg (313KB, 1772x724px) Image search: [Google]
Fenn Shysa.jpg
313KB, 1772x724px
>>51780323
Mandalore the Husbando was a pretty cool guy
>>
>settle down to read Scoundrels
>dramatis personae
>reading list of characters
>Kell Tainer, demolitions expert

W-what
>>
Who's ready for Leia to give a speech on the galactic gender pay gap in Aftermath: Empire's End?
>>
>>51780407
>galactic gender pay gap
Goddamn Hapans.
>>
File: legacytie[1].jpg (126KB, 1023x579px) Image search: [Google]
legacytie[1].jpg
126KB, 1023x579px
>>51769128
>>51770658
Exactly what happened, except the party didn't stop him from using said napkin to dry off the attractive female PC's wet hands. So it's a bit smudged. We'll see how that goes.

What they got was a modified version of this, but with something more akin to a B-Wing cockpit. Unfortunately, his cockpit design was destroyed by the blotting.

I'm curious to see if anything will come of it.
>>
>>51780314
He'd make a better Bel Iblis in my opinion, but I doubt that anyone that cool will show up in NuCanon.
>>
File: tracer fire.webm (2MB, 854x396px) Image search: [Google]
tracer fire.webm
2MB, 854x396px
>>51780296
>Oh my Stars!
>It's WAR!

/tv/ memes transcend time and space.

Also is that an anime character?
>>
>>51780407
Empire's End already leaked. The only thing about Leia in it that I've heard was about feeling Ben's light inside her pregnant belly, with occasional flickers of darkness.

That's probably Snoke corrupting her son while he's still in the womb.
>>
>>51780406
You're in for a wild ride! The Holy Trinity of SW shared ideas and characters around.

>>51780445
Sam Elliot is the other guy I was describing and he's a better Garm.

>>51780456
Fucking Wendig.
>>
File: based garm.jpg (338KB, 1500x762px) Image search: [Google]
based garm.jpg
338KB, 1500x762px
>>51780445
Zahn's book is still in the works. Trust in Him.
>>
>>51780466
I just a don't know what to think!
This is Kell as a kid!
He's young and hasn't had any of the Wraith development yet!

Also if he's met Han Solo by being a member of Solos Eleven then why doesn't he say something during the Wraith books.

Unless the book explains that later on I guess.
BUT STILL.

Now I want young Tyria backstory fuck
>>
>>51780456
>feeling Ben's light inside her pregnant belly, with occasional flickers of darkness
Is Square Enix feeding Chip Windu ideas or something?
>>
File: welcome to hell.gif (1MB, 316x195px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to hell.gif
1MB, 316x195px
>>51780456
EVEN FROM THE WOMB THERE WERE FLICKERS OF DARKNESS IN MY SSSOOOOUUUULLL
>>
File: underrated post.jpg (277KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
underrated post.jpg
277KB, 1200x1200px
>>51780104

Underrated post.
>>
>Decide to start playing Edge of the Empire with buddies because the only other space RPGs we've done are the 40k ones.
>One buddy drops out because he's not interested but two are on board.
>One makes a Roidian smuggler thats a good smooth talker and pilot.
>The other makes a Trandoshan who is addicted to combat stims and good with his fists.
>The Trandoshan player notes that Trandoshan's have life debts so he and the Rodian agree that this will be why the two are together.
>I jokingly refer to them as the 'Anti-Han and Chewie."
>They take a Firespray and name it the 'Century Eagle'

Welp, this should be interesting considering it already sounds like a buddy cop movie.
>>
>>51780520
Probably. Jar Jar's a street performing transient now, though. And he's depressed for giving Sheev power.
>>
>>51780987
>Jar Jar's a street performing transient now, though. And he's depressed for giving Sheev power.
Are you for real? Is that seriously what happened after RotS? Where did all his politician money go?
>>
>>51781043
Yes, for real. Aftermath Empire's End has him as a kid's street performer transient on Naboo who everyone blames for the Empire.
>>
>>51781080
Post proof, it sounds fake but then again it wouldn't be too far off from what they'd actually do.
>>
File: 1486930548812.jpg (22KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1486930548812.jpg
22KB, 285x285px
>>51780987
>>51781043
>>51781080
That's actually really sad, and kind of pointlessly mean.
>>
>>51781095
It's real. Check out the /r/starwarsspeculation subreddit.
>>
>>51781099
Yeah, seems like a pretty childish way to handle Jar Jar. As hated as the character is, it seems like it would have made more sense for him to simply abdicate his position and retire quietly in shame away from Otoh Gunga.
>>
File: IMG_7511.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7511.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>51781131
Reddit
>>
>>51781099
>Wendig's such a bad writer that he unintentionally made people feel bad for fucking Jar Jar.
>>
>>51781171
Sperg.
>>
>>51781099
>That's actually really sad, and kind of pointlessly mean.
So par for the course for what happened to all the old characters in the TFA era?
>>
>>51781200
Indeed.
>>
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/219440

TFA core set for $15, if anyone's looking to start X-Wing or pick up some extra stuff.
>>
>>51781099
Confirmed here's an excerpt
http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-new-star-wars-aftermath-novel-reveals-the-pitiful-1792481018

>io9
>gawker

Pls no bully
>>
File: Hulk-Hogan-630x315.jpg (83KB, 630x315px) Image search: [Google]
Hulk-Hogan-630x315.jpg
83KB, 630x315px
>>51781470
>Not bullying Gawker
WHATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER
>>
>>51781532
What books set between RotJ and TFA are worth reading?
>>
>>51781564
That wasn't meant to be a quote, whoops.
>>
>>51780208
>One of my players is a droid with 6 int and 5 computers. It was able to control all the systems by slaving the SD to his neural network for your information

A Star Destroyer is made out of computers. It already has droid brains.

This is the equivalent of controlling a Nimitz-class aircraft carrier using a desktop PC.
>>
>>51781564
>>51781564
New republic bloodline.

That's it
>>
File: orson-krennic_4c6477e2.jpg (82KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
orson-krennic_4c6477e2.jpg
82KB, 768x433px
Reminder he did nothing wrong

what does this thread think of him, again?
>>
>>51781584
I mean R2 and Anakin managed a brief bit of control over a Venator, but it was used as a ramming ship.

And let's leave aside the fun of I Think, Therefore I am IG-88.

>>51781590
Is lost stars set then too?
>>
>>51781639
He did everything wrong That's why I like him. It was fun seeing him completely lose control of the situation as he continued to bite off more than he could chew

Also I thought it was going to be a picture of Rosh
>>
>>51781654
Very little of Lost Stars is post RoTJ, and I didn't find the book very enjoyable myself.
>>
>>51781639
He doesn't have enough eyes and his glove game needs work.
>>
>>51781445
>costs $27 to ship to my country
bleh, enjoy your cheap core set burgermen
>>
>>51781639
He's an arrogant, short-sighted imperial officer who cares only about personal station and ambition. In other words, a great villain.

Also quite a bit gay for Galen
>>
>>51781756
Get gud at GDP Eurofag :^)
>>
>>51781639
He's a middle management, petulant little shit who fails to get the better of his bosses.

And we love him for it, also he's a giant ham
>>
New thread now lads
Thread posts: 373
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.