[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread 1344: UNSPEAKABLE EVIL Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 529
Thread images: 72

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51722921
>>
So Jumpers, how do you deal with the UNSPEAKABLE EVIL that you can't destroy? Seal it away for a thousand years? Avoid it for the ten years you're in jump? Team up with it?
>>
>>51734805
Befriend it
>>
>>51734805
I TEAR OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME, AND FLING IT INTO THE FUTURE.
>>
>>51734805
>>51734816
Befriend it, but Nanoha style.
>>
File: PAD_Cloud_of_Darkness_artwork.png (118KB, 498x322px) Image search: [Google]
PAD_Cloud_of_Darkness_artwork.png
118KB, 498x322px
>>51734805
Waifu it. (Companioning it is optional)
>>
>>51734344
Hey Heart, been meaning to ask something.

Does Recruitment in A Practical Guider to Evil let you companion canon characters?

If so, could I companion, say, the Dead King or the Tyrant of Helike?
>>
Hero bbs is in n-z, titled 'yushan', right?
>>
How much of a bitch are you?
>>
Fucking ningen.
>>
>>51735034
Zamasu go and stay go/
>>
File: JC19.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC19.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>51734805
>tfw you post in thread but everyone has already listed your go-to methods

In all seriousness, I have gotten quite adept at sealing what I haven't been able to finish.

Let's see-I hid inside of Sailor Galacta until Chaos tried to seize her for a host-only to seal it in turn within myself. The steamroller I dropped on Cthulhu bound him in chains of seithr, leeching his hyperdimensional energies. And the first time I did battle with Umor, after I pummeled it with the raw energy of creation I used the Oculus Event Horizon-the most powerful artifacts of the High Speed Materialisation of Nothingness I've made to date-to trap it there in an endless cyclone of soulfire.

>>51732626
Okay-this right here?

This is why I am very.

Very.

Very not keen on transforming in the middle of battle.

>>51734930
Not much of one by the light of day. But by night, I'm one helluva bastard.
>>
Are 100 CP items in NWN free or discounted?
>>
>>51735270
>Being a bastard by moonlight
>Not being one by daylight
>Never one for a fair fight
>He's the one called Garlock Anon!
I'm sorry, I had to.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51735305
Aw geeze, now that song's gonna be stuck in my head all day
>>
File: Admit it, you heard his voice.jpg (216KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
Admit it, you heard his voice.jpg
216KB, 900x1165px
>>51735320
All according to keikAku.
>>
>>51734495
>>51734587
One more thing regarding
The Gods are Bastards
Consider changing the pricing on Challenge Rating 20 from a fixed cost to one that decreases or is discounted the more jumps you have. Like 500 CP - 50 CP per 5 prior jumps, or 400 CP (discounted 21+ jumps)
>>
>>51735305
>>51735320
>>51735332
I looked up lyrics and Samurai Jack... yet nothing. I feel like this is something I should recognize..
>>
>>51735460
Sailor Moon dub.
>>
>>51735408
Jesus christ no, don't do that. Why would you ever do something like that.
>>
>>51735460
It's not Samurai Jack, I just wanted to make stupid pun. Here, this might be more familiar...
>Fighting Evil by Moonlight
>Winning Love by Daylight
>Never Running from a Real Fight
>She's the One called Sailor Moon!
>>
>>51735491
>>51735515
Ah, that explains it. I don't watch too much animu, dubs even more rarely.
>>
>>51734826
Where your evil is law?
>>
>>51735408
>interjump balance
>>
>>51735567
Yeah. And then this FOOLISH evil seeks to return to the past, and undo the evil that is Jumper!

And then subsequently replace it with its' own evil. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE EVIL OVERLORD!
>>
>>51734805
I shove it in a gemstone and I keep it in a box I use for collecting things.

Granted, this is after I have tried to reason with it, of course.
>>
Would defense primacy apply to your out-of-jump perfect defenses for your stay in Exalted? Obviously not outside of it, but I'm curious now.
>>
>>51735623
Nope. Exalted-style perfect defenses are a specific mechanism designed in such a way to be, well, perfect.
>>
>>51735623
Out of jump "perfects" aren't perfect in the exalted sense.
I doubt they would. Although they'd probably work the same anyways because that's just how most invlunerability giving things tend to work.
>>
>>51735606
I did that to The Forgotten, I did it to Anankos, may do it to Grima and Galaxia, Might do it to Gilgamesh depending on how Fate Zero jumps events end up.
>>
>>51735576
>interjump balance
not what interjump balance means dumbass.
>>
What jumps let me learn how to perform body augmentation and genetic modification?

I know the Commorragh jump lets me be a Haemonculus which is a master of the craft but at the same time I'd have to be Haemonculus with all that entails including the memoirs.
>>
File: 1459054127069.png (27KB, 181x220px) Image search: [Google]
1459054127069.png
27KB, 181x220px
>>51734805
I am not a FOOLISH SAMURAI, so I just am smug at it until it leaves me alone
>>
>>51735683
Dune. Dune has good stuff. Like chair dogs.
>>
>>51735683
Eclipse Phase
>>
>>51735683
Writing memoirs isn't so bad, anon. Just focus on detailing your life as it went, with your attention on the interesting or vital events of course.
>>
Besides reinforcement magecraft (and Knight of Honor) from Fate, are there any other perks or abilities that make any random weapon you pick up more dangerous? Preferably perks, but a system of magic could do if nothing else.
>>
>>51735408
Please don't, it makes Jumpchain more linear if you want to make an "Optimal" build.
>>
>>51735681
>I think a perk's price should be influenced by other jumps
>not interjump balance
>>
>>51735737
That's not really what interjump balance means.
It's bad meta balance, but interjump balance is things like a perk in one jump should cost less because the same thing exists in another for cheaper.
Both are bad design.
>>
I think I have a problem, /jc/. I can't read the words "unspeakable evil" without hearing it in Aku's voice anymore.
>>
>>51735773
Doesn't sound like a problem to me anon.
Sounds like good times.
You should cultivate that inner voice, so that it's always there, commenting on your life.
>>
>>51735514
>Why would you ever do something like that
Why are perks discounted for certain backgrounds instead of everything being the same price for everyone based on their utility? Because discounts based on theme are more interesting.
I liked when Ben 10 did it for the Paradixocal Perk, and it is the same here. It just clicks better if the "we leave you alone because you are just too damn OP" perk is discounted for those who have been jumping long enough that are "to damn OP"

Complaining about it is like complaining that the Magic perk is discounted to magicians.
>>
>>51735722
Sting from Worm and Ragged Wounds from Franken Fran are probably some of the best there are.
>>
>>51735807
It was shit when Ben 10 did it and it's shit now.
I hate having to leave that jump till the hundreds to get the most out of my CP. It's just plain bad design.
>>
>>51733579
In 3.5 edition, the Epic Destiny rules allow you to take a specific series of feats and reach level 30 and complete an epic quest to obtain a particular Epic Destiny; one of the official EDs is Demigod, at the end of which you become a deity (so don't complete it until after you've left the jump if it has becoming a god as a Stay condition).
>>
>>51735683
Geneforge is the classic go-to for me. I think Nightmare Before Christmas might have something too but I'm iffy on that memory.
>>
>>51735818
Honestly the forgotten realms jumps attempt to lock out divine rank is it doing everyone a favor instead of a limitation.
Gods need prayer badly in that setting. Pick another D&D jump that doesn't have that problem if you really want rank. It's not worth piffing when people don't belive in you.
>>
>>51735737
>This Perk that makes the authorities think you are to powerful should be discounted if you are in fact actually that powerful

>That's interjump balance!
You need to pick a new buzzword to spam there, Timmy. Your stupid is showing.
>>
>>51735807
What if I've only been to low power jumps? Makes no sense then.

You're trying to compare this thing, balancing a perk based on the rest of your jumps, to discounting things based on origins? It makes no sense. They're not connected. Doing it your way encourages people to go here only after a certain number of jumps or be disadvantaged, creating an optimal build problem where unless you did certain things outside of the jump, you're at a disadvantage compared to those who did.
>>
>>51735807
Not that anon sounds dumb as hell to me, dude.
And I just looked the Ben 10 jump and I also find that dumb as hell.

What next, jumps that are off-limits until you've already jumped the appropriate number of settings?

>>51735843
Fuck off. I'm not the shitposter.
Didn't know I needed a fucking legalese dictionary to post here. Excuse the hell out of me.
>>
>>51735843
Why should it be discounted then? If you're already that powerful, you obviously don't need the perk at all.
>>
>>51735818
>3.5 edition, the Epic Destiny
I thought the epic destiny stuff was from the edition that shall not be named, 4e...
>>
>>51735843
Also, this anon >>51735866 makes a decent point.
That's like saying that a perk that makes you intimidating should be discounted if you're already intimidating.
>>
>>51735816
>I hate having to leave that jump till the hundreds to get the most out of my CP
So don't. It sounds like you are butthurt the jumpmaker didn't just hand it to you on a silver platter.
>>
>>51735291
Free, did I miss putting that in?
>>
File: 1405891810161.png (29KB, 249x308px) Image search: [Google]
1405891810161.png
29KB, 249x308px
>>51735909
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't shitposting, but my point is that the perk should be undiscounted and not have anything to do with how many jumps you've taken.
That's bad because you absolutely cannot take the jump early if you have any intent of taking that perk. At least not if you don't like wasting cp. And what sad son of a bitch likes wasting cp?
>>
File: field of flowers.jpg (257KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
field of flowers.jpg
257KB, 1000x750px
Have you ever created a beautiful sight in an instant, /jc/? Have you made a whole island bloom with your power?
>>
>>51735683
Johnny Test
Resident Evil
Jurassic Park
Geneforge
Prototype
Street Sharks
Evo Search for Eden
The Skullman
Franken Fran
G.I. Joe
Killing Bites
Teen Titans
The Polity
Starcraft - The Zerg
Space Station 13
Dune
Metroid
Rick and Morty
>>
>>51735866
>Why should it be discounted then?
Why do magician backgrounds the magic perks, discounted, they can already do magic by virtue of the background?

Why do Warrior backgrounds get fighting perks? They don't need them, their background memories already give them memories of fighting.

They are discounted because it makes sense.
>>
>>51735952
An instant? No. That's pretty boring desu. But I do like to carefully forge islands every once in awhile.
>>
>>51735837
Good point.
>>51735871
It was, but as the devs liked it so much and as 4e hadn't officially started at the time, it got officially introduced/backported in/to 3.5e.

http://web.archive.org/web/20090218080723/http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/drfe/20080428
>>
>>51735837

Exactly. It's a stealth trap option.

Salient Divine Abilities include some impressive things, but they're not worth being bound to mortal worship - though a fully crewed Light of Terra could probably provide for that.

Mantra from Asura's Wrath at least lets you punch out mountains, and you don't wither away without worshippers.
>>
>>51735952
Yes. I'm especially fond of forests.
>>
>>51735973
Because those magic perks often and usually expand upon the abilities in ways most magicians do not get automatically.

The same as the above. It improves and expands on their basic abilities.

Stop being a retard and either get some examples that make sense or fuck off.
>>
>>51735952
No.
But now I want to.
That's gorgeous.

Where can I find magic that'd let me do stuff like that?

>>51735970
Don't forget Underworld.
All the various kinds of immortals are just people infected with various strains of the same virus.
>>
>>51735981
>Mantra from Asura's Wrath
Man, I wish the jump-maker just didn't allow people to be demigods instead of forcing his weird-ass fanon on the entire setting.
>>
>>51735973
I'm pretty sure they're discounted because they're part of the Origin.
Ya know, WITHIN that jump. Without relying on other jumps.
>>
>Every speed boosting perk
>Space Manipulation Omega from X-Men
>Friction Modulation from Worm
>Paw-Paw Fruit from One Piece
>Speed Ball Effect from Ultimate Spiderman

Am I fast enough now DAD!? AM I FAST ENOUGH NOW YOU SON OF A BITCH!?!?
>>
>>51736032
I don't get it, but I still laughed.
>>
>>51735918
Been wanting to talk to you.
The note about mystic theurge, you need to remove the requirement to have Skilled (K. Religion and K Arcana)
It is pretty insulting to assume someone who knows how to cast spells is ignorant of that knowledge without the perk from a different perk line.
You might just want to say that if you have the perk necessary to approximate the base classes, you can train in the relevant prestige classes.
Or, just not assume perks are necessary to advance in ways possible in the jump. I mean no one else there needs perks to create a character.

And... the jump is a bit light on drawbacks.
>>
>>51736032
... Bad day?
>>
>>51736053
anon the skills he wants ARE the requirement for becoming a mystic theurge.
>>
File: thatstheoppositeofaproblem.gif (33KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
thatstheoppositeofaproblem.gif
33KB, 245x138px
>>51735807
eh. The problem with jump number discounts for Paradoxical is it penalizes jumpers in a rollchain who are unlucky enough to roll Ben 10 early.

As for doing it for Challenge Rating 20; establishing how many jumps a Jumper has under their belt is no measure of how powerful they actually are. You can go one jump and bust planets (Dragon Ball Z, Generic Xianxia, etc.), or do the jumps on the drive in ascending order of power level and hit 50 jumps without being a city buster.

If you wanted powerful jumpers to have a discount on CR 20 it would be better to put prior accomplishment requirements in. "400cp, Discounted if you can bust a city".
But that's no better - it falls into the trap of the Jump's options no longer reflecting the identity of who you are in that jump - it depends entirely on your identity prior to the jump. And is still unfair to Jumpers in a rollchain, or jumpers who wish to start from that setting.

>>51735773
>pic
>>
>>51735970
>Franken Fran
If I was going to do that I might as well just be a Haemonculus instead.
>>
File: KeepFiringAsshole.jpg (85KB, 406x480px) Image search: [Google]
KeepFiringAsshole.jpg
85KB, 406x480px
>>51735863
>Didn't know I needed a fucking legalese dictionary to post here
Surprise surprise, knowing what the fuck words mean helps when you are trying to make a point on the internet.
Posting when you do not know what the fuck the words coming out of your mouth mean is shutposting, as well as being a literal blithering idiot.
>>
>>51736108
Not him, but take your own advice. Everyone else who has responded to you has made solid points.
>>
>>51736071
>anon the skills he wants ARE the requirement for becoming a mystic theurge.
No you daft twit. The requirements are 2nd level Arcane magic, and 2nd level divine spellcasting. The casting knowledge skills are class skills for the spellcasting classes. Because they are a core part of being a spellcaster and being able to cast spells.
Assuming someone who takes the 600 CP capstone to cast Arcane spells lacks the knowledge unless he buys a perk in the Drop In rogue tree is dumb.
Assuming someone who pays 600 CP to cast divine magic lacks K. Religion unless he gets the Drop In 100 CP perk in Dumb.

Those two capstones together (costing 900 CP minimum) should grant the knowledge and ability to be a Theurge without a 3rd perk bolted on.

If you want a jump where you buy a character sheet with CP, there are other jumps like that.
>>
>>51736108
> shutposting
>>
Have you ever started making a jump, only to realize after refreshing yourself on the story that you don't actually like it that much anymore? I'm going through that right now with Guyver. I started thinking "oh man, Guyver, bioarmors and zoanoids are so cool, it would make an awesome jump", but after rereading the manga all I can do is wonder why I liked it in the first place. I mean, it's a cool premise, but the pacing and presentation of plot details are just awful.
>>
>>51736198
So prevent others from posting through your post? Would that be those moments when you get an idea but someone else posts the thought first?
>>
>>51735994
>Underworld, Genetic Assimilation:
>You body assimilates genetic material easier than others. Experiments to add DNA to yours works far more successful and work like you wish them to. Can use your blood in serums to increase chance of success with other people.

Fuck me, that's an awesome perk for gene augmenters.
>>
>>51736193
No, they don't include those skills. Same as a character can have those magical abilities without having those skills.

It is one version out of date though there should be a bit about mystic knights after the theurge note.
>>
>>51736298
Yeah, but you need to use the Underworld jump. It makes you worse as a person just for touching it.
>>
>>51736309
There's nothing wrong about the Underworld jump.
You sure you aren't thinking of Vampire Diaries?
>>
>>51736317
No, the Underworld jump. The low effort power grab.
>>
>>51736321
No you've got em backwards. There's really nothing that impressive in Underworld. Like at all.
>>
>>51736317
The Underworld jump was made by Megacorp when he was trying to taunt people into replacing jumps so he could have excuses/precedence for replacing other jumps. Thus it came out as pretty poor quality and it's filled with lots of dumb things like perks that change your origin or certain builds being far superior.
>>
>>51736327
This >>51736331
>>
>>51736206
The concepts can be cool while the story is shit. It could be that you just wanted to make the Jump so people could play with those concepts in the setting while making a better story for themselves.
>>
>>51736307
Not that anon, but skills are something you can obtain with time instead of CP.
>>
>>51736206
The story doesn't have to be good for the jump to be present. Just look at the piece of shit movie that Kingsglaive was, and yet we got a jump for it regardless. A jump is about the world, and sometimes that's more than what the franchise focuses on.
>>
>>51736331
I don't know why, but that's kinda funny to me.
Looking back when I made a build for it long ago (modifier date says 2015, shit we've been at this for longer then I thought), I could kinda see that "certain builds being far superior" thing. But, I basically completely ignored them as I really don't want to be a Vamp or Werewolf or a Drow-I mean Hybrid.
>>
>>51736307
>No, they don't include those skills. Same as a character can have those magical abilities without having those skills.
This is wrong, and dumb. A learned arcane caster uses knowledge Arcane to see if he could learn a new spell. Or recognise spells someone else casts, or any other skill. If they did not have that skill, they would never have succeeded in learning to cast spells in the first place. The only way it would be possible to not have knowledge of the arcane as a arcane spellcaster is if you were using strict pen and paper rules mechanics and the DM allowed nonsensical builds.

Are you really requiring the arcane caster to buy a perk from another perk line to have a abilities basic to basic competence in their profession?
>>
>>51735773
>Hearing anything in Mako's voice
>Bad
Pick one and only one.

>>51735952
Okami is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>51736340
>>51736374
I know that on an intellectual level, I suppose. The problem is more that I can't bring myself to keep reading it, so it would be hard to make the jump without that refresher. It's killing my motivation for it.
>>
>>51736395
Justice if I remember right did Familiar of zero right?
What was the precog perk based on if you remember since I cant recall any canon Diviner
>>
>>51736395
I don't know. Would you want to here your waifu scream their love for you in Mako's voice?

INB4 people declare they've waifued Aku.
>>
>>51736431
Mib did FoZ not Justice. It's not based off of anything. Just filler.
>>
>>51736432
Yes. Yes I would. I would husbando the hell out of Iroh.
>>
>>51736355
As can many things, if you want to start with them you pay CP though.

>>51736393
As it stands, yes. The learned casters are generally thought of as better than spontaneous anyway, if they got free skills it would just unbalance the option.
>>
>>51736432
why is your waifu declaring their love with the words "unspeakablew evil"?
>>
>>51736432
>hear*
I'm not going to try to hide my shame.
>>
>>51736438
ah ok thanks. nvm then
>>
>>51736446
I know how kinky you Jumpers can get.
>>
File: Satan.jpg (15KB, 480x312px) Image search: [Google]
Satan.jpg
15KB, 480x312px
Since when is Satan stronger than Lucifer in the SMT-verse?

Wasn't Lucifer supposed to be the second strongest entity?
>>
>>51736431
>Justice if I remember right did Familiar of zero right?
I did not. I only did Eragon, Farcry, and Avernum. All of which are absolute garbage.

>>51736432
Fine, there is ONE situation that is not improved by Mako's voice.
>>
File: 1482217299918.jpg (294KB, 778x378px) Image search: [Google]
1482217299918.jpg
294KB, 778x378px
>>51736432
>>
File: 1482217364893.jpg (187KB, 820x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1482217364893.jpg
187KB, 820x1280px
>>51736432
>>51736481
>>
>>51736481
>Twice
>He's seduced Jack in female disguise just for the sake of fucking with his head
>TWICE
Aku is a troll, and maybe gay for Jack.
>>
File: 1482217452707.jpg (213KB, 820x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1482217452707.jpg
213KB, 820x1280px
>>51736432
>>51736481
>>51736490
I had to post this.
>>
>>51736504
>primordial darkness being predating all life on earth
>gay
>>
>>51736469
>Farcry
I like to use that as a first jump, it is good for what I do early chain.
>>
>>51736504
>Aku is a troll, and maybe gay for Jack.
Maybe a little. He could have killed him many times but he prefers just to torment him or humiliate him rather than end the job.
>>
>>51736331
You know, I always thought that Megacorp might be a shitposter, and that only cements my suspicions.

What a piece of shit.
Wish he'd give up his claims and jumps and just kill himself.
But, c'est la vie.
>>
>>51736525
I honestly only made it because I didn't want someone else to make it, and leave out all of the supernatural shit in Farcry. Considering what fans of the franchise acted like it seemed like a legitimate possibility at the time.
>>
Jumpers, tell me do any of you have waifus from a gundam or mecha setting? If you do who?
>>
>>51736529
He's not a shitposter, he's just an idiot who doesn't think about the consequences of his actions. People had proving long before him that the issue with replacement jumps wasn't a matter of permission, but rather than no one cared to make an effort. Whether he did a shit jump or not wouldn't change that, because people simply didn't care enough. In the end the only he did was set himself up as a jumpmaker who didn't put any effort into his work.
>>
>>51736443
Just give each origin fixed knowledge skills that are immediately relevant to their career. Martials get a craft skill, Divines get Religion, and Arcane's get Arcane. This allows Drop-In to maintain their variable Skill Monkey status.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>51736468
Lucifer is "merely" the creator of Chaos; exactly what he actually IS varies from game to game a little, but while he is generally one of the most powerful beings around he can't just walk up to all of YHVH and blow him up for good.

Satan on the other hand is an extension of YHVH, and also his personal Judge Dredd for when he wants to pass divine judgement on an entire world.

Basically, you've got a top-tier anthropomorphic personification versus what is basically SMT's answer to the Specter. The latter has much less agency and versatility, but EXISTS to bring down the wrath of god on people.
>>
>>51736396
Yeah, I getcha, best I can say is stop looking at it like it's a form of entertainment and more from a research gathering perspective while taking notes, unless you wanna drop it entirely. "So this happens here then, I should keep that in mind" instead of "This is fucking boring, I could go for forgetting this."
>>
>>51736635
I'm pretty sure he's fully aware of the consequences of his actions, given what he intended to do. He's just a selfish asshole. Considering what he acts like most of the time too, I'd say he's a shit poster.
>>
>>51736635
>People don't care about permission it's just a matter of effort
Now you're a shitposter.
>>
>>51736331
Which jumps did he want to replace?
>>
>>51736691
I don't think he ever actually stated specific ones, he was just one of those idiots who thought it should be an allowed thing in general. If you've ever seen SJ go on about wanting to innovate Jumpchain, you probably understand the general mindset.
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>51735952
I mass produce and sell those, actually. Pocket self-sustaining Reality Marbles wrapped in only the finest Imaginary Number conceptual spaces, tempered in soulfire. It's like a lil' snowglobe you hold and focus on to paint over reality like a screensaver when you want to check 'em. Rains of magical fireflies, wintry horizons you can reach up to touch, paleolithic labyrinths painted with you and your species' deepest memories-that sort of thing.

Pity the one time I tried making a demonic worldglobe it broke out and tried to eat the others, though.
>>
>>51736667
He *thought* that by making a shit jump people would move to replace it and justify further replacements. He didn't realize that no one gave a shit about it because he had already proven himself as a shit jumpmaker even before that. The shitposters nowadays like to smear other people's names and generally bring up useless drama, Megacorp had a habit of dragging his own name in the mud and acted like a general jerkass. There's a difference.
>>
>>51736732
I dunno mate. He did plenty of the stuff you say shitposters do, like smearing people's names, attacking people or bringing up drama.
>>
>>51736768
Honestly I don't remember much of him smearing shit on other people. Maybe I was just too busy wondering how he could be as incompetent as he came off, but back when megacorp was still active I didn't see nearly as much of this shitposting as I do nowadays,
>>
>>51736810
A lot of it took place on the IRC as I remember, at the least when it came to him attacking people.
>>
>>51736443
Why are you requiring knowledge skills in the first place? This is a Neverwinter Nights Jump, and NN replaced them with lore.
>As it stands, yes. The learned casters are generally thought of as better than spontaneous anyway, if they got free skills it would just unbalance the option.
All spellcasting classes need K. Arcane / Lore.
The Warlock is generally thought of a worse than learned and spontaneous, and needs lore.

This in not about favoring learned over innate, it is about you saying magical backgrounds lack fundamental skills of that background.

Of you has a scholar background and then pulled "Oh yeah, they need a perk in the Drop in section to be able to read the regions language"
That a scholar could learn history by word of mouth is irrelevant. You are getting called on the fact that scholars in the setting can read, and you excluded that from the scholar background

Here, all spellcasting professions all have spellcraft, and some knowledge ability to represent they know enough to cast a spell. Whether you use game mechanics OR broad strokes, you are being dumb, because the way you have organized the jump does not fit the setting, even on broad strokes, because of a nonsensical ruling you just made.

The fact rouge alikes have more skill points, or experts could have any skill as a class skill does not change the plain reality that magic professions needs to know magic skills to Be magic professions, religious professions need religious knowledge to function as religious professionals. etc.
>>
>>51736825
Probably why I don't remember any of that then, doesn't really surprise me I guess.
>>
>>51736833
You get what you buy, if you buy a bunch of abilities that don't match up it's up to you to finagle your own convoluted backstory. If you want a set of skills buy them or learn after you get there.
>>
Can dragons from HTTYD be considered pets instead of companions?

I would like to take one with me, but I'm not really into using one of my companion slot in a big lizard.
>>
>>51736969
Im pretty sure they are pets, only riders are companions.
>>
>>51736969
>>51736983
There's two versions of the dragons. The companion version in the companion section, and the pet version in the item section. Companion versions are more intelligent, or something. Pet versions are standard dragons you can find in-setting.
>>
>>51736894
>You get what you buy
You also get your background. If your jump has backgrounds that do not actually represent growing up in the setting (like they fucking should) then that is not a problem with the jumper, that is the jumper being a fucking moron.
You are being a moron.
You.
If practically every person with the Arcane background in the setting has the narrative setting equivalent of knowledge arcane/lore
to represent that they are not making this shit up, and the jumps arcane background specifically excludes that, then the jumpmaker is a turd with his head so far up his fucking ass he needs to seek medical attention as soon as possible.
You are saying that someone who works with magic, who needs to be in touch with it, to sense it and feel it, cannot tell if a scroll in real or scribbles, or a sword is enchanted or not, when every other magic user in the world can? That is part of what this knowledge means.

Do you know how to write a fucking jump? Because it starts by having the jump represent the setting,
>>
>>51737037
I don't think you harassing him is going to help matters anon
>>
>>51737113
He is kind of a dick. Ah well, I got other shit I need to do. Jump has stood as it is for way to long for me to want to be making changes now.
>>
>>51737193
actually what kind of improved familiars can we get? I am not super familiar with the rules for them
>>
>>51737193
He probably just cares about the setting and got carried away. There are plenty of jumps out there that would probably face the same criticism if people inspected them closely. No offence meant behind this, but your jump doesn't come off as particularly high effort or anything, and generally that does open it up a bit for heat if you draw attention to it.
>>
>>51737214
There are actually notes for that at the end of the document.

>>51737238
I won't claim it was a great work, it mostly came out of people wanting an alternative to the Forgotten Realms jump.

I'm no great writer and apart from like half a jump for the Dark Heavens series it was the only work I made here.
>>
>>51737255
thanks as always I am just blind.
Now I just need to decide if a want to be a warlock or have a wyrmling familiar. choices, choices..
>>
File: 1486566557460.jpg (94KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486566557460.jpg
94KB, 400x600px
Have a drawback enemy ever been too much for you to handle?
>>
>>51737287
There is a lot of definitions on there that can be Taken in a lot of ways,if you're asking if I've ever met an Opponent sufficiently deadly that I Have died to them Yes,fortunately I have really helpful companions.
>>
>>51737308
also damn near every Extra lifeperk in the Game
>>
>>51737329
How many are there? I know there's Mario, Terraria, EBA, and Undertale, what others are there?
>>
>>51737462

Universal monsters, the skullman,DC occult, Scott Pilgrim, rust.
>>
>>51737498
big thank
>>
>>51737462
Also Tales Of Symphonia's Memento. Not strictly an Extra Life but close enough to matter.
>>
>>51737462
You missed that one item in Hero BBS which I can't remember the name of, and the Thrice Setting Sun Servant Skill from the Servant Supplement (and Godhand, but that's a NP which only work once, at least the revive aspect of it)
>>
>>51737610
*once per jump
>>
So I don't know much about Fate but I remember reading something about class cards. They let you use the powers of a servant or something for a while. Is that correct? If so how do you go about making them, or are we currently unable to get them due to them being from a Fate jump that has yet to be created?
>>
>>51737663
Class cards are strictly Fate/Prisma Ilya.
>>
>>51737462
Tales of Demons and Gods can give as many as nine extra lives, if you cultivate enough in the jump.
>>
>>51737671
Ah ok thanks.
>>
>>51737687
I think someone is making a jump of that. Can't remember who thoguh.
>>
>>51735994
>Where can I find magic that'd let me create beautiful vistas?
Path of Life from Age of Wonders
probably stuff from Actraiser
>>
>>51737686
Nope there is a note at the bottom stating after the jump you will only get one of those lives as an extra. Plus after you hit a certain cultivation those lives would have merged back into one life anyway so its also canon.
>>
>>51737707
Batman-Anon is currently doing work on it.
>>
Does anyone know how strong the dragon perk in DxD is? Its implied to pretty impressive but I know very little about the setting and what the power range for dragons is in that.
>>
File: 25-15.gif (887KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
25-15.gif
887KB, 300x225px
What's it like to eat with you and your companions, /jc/?
>>
>>51737862
The food is super good and it almost always turns into a banquet.
>>
>>51737862
Why eat food when you can simply use your infinite supplies of it to bombard your enemies with?
>>
>>51737862
>>
>>51737862
Mcdonalds a lot.
>>
>>51737862
Most times it's fairly civil. Just a bunch of friends/lovers eating and talking. The only problem is the moments when someone starts stealing food or if a specific dish starts to run low too fast. A lot of fights have been started over the piece of cake or a single egg roll. More than once I've returned to the warehouse to find a trench war over leftovers.

This is the problem with taking just about every cooking perk available.
>>
>>51734856
Yup. That's what I meant by local, sorry if that was unclear.
>>
>>51737462
generic creepy pasta
>>
File: comesthedawn.jpg (369KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
comesthedawn.jpg
369KB, 1280x720px
>>51735952
I walk into rooms frequently, yes. And I could certainly wash out an island with scintillating light if I wanted too.
>>
File: 1487084770718.jpg (183KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1487084770718.jpg
183KB, 850x1203px
>>51737862
>>
>>51735408
No, that's dumb.

Also, Headhunter also gives you a pack of spirits stuck in your head who cast spells for you. Each of them. And you've got, like, hundreds. They're functionally an automatic defense system, can cast pretty much every spell in the system, and there's hundreds of them. If someone tries to cast at you, they basically get counter spelled even without active effort on your part.
>>
What Jumps would let me visit normal Earth in the 90s? And in the early 2000s?
>>
>>51738024
Are you bring your food to life?
Or is Raven kinkier than I thought?
It's always the quite ones isn't it
>>
>>51738024
I didn't took you for an anthropophagite.

Are they alive while you eat them?
>>
There's a relatively new jump which takes place in a MMO-like world like Overlord but with a lower power level. It also had a perk which protects you from reality warping. Does anyone know which jump I'm thinking of? I can't remember the name.
>>
>>51738338
The Alterworld D. Russ jump. The Godslayer perk. It's in the Uploads folder.
>>
>>51738361
D'oh, I feel stupid now. Thank you!
>>
File: IMG_0915.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0915.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>51736432

>that spoiler

But I did waifu Aku!

Redemption perks and the Girlifying Rifle from KND worked wonders.
>>
File: 1483475937358.jpg (124KB, 512x721px) Image search: [Google]
1483475937358.jpg
124KB, 512x721px
>>51738242
It's just an illusion laced over the food. You get a bit of visual entertainment to go with the taste and smell of the food. The food I give life to isn't usually for eating. The Party Pudding is a notable exception.

>>51738090
See above.
And while not relevant to the food conversation, yes, yes she is. But that's what happens when you give teenagers and young adults their own communal home, a high-adrenaline high-risk job, and plenty of downtime. Add on top of on that the fact Raven is an Empath... well, it's not complicated math at that point.
>>
>>51738025
What happens if one of my companions has Virus and I'm a CPU with HDD active? Will I be forced out of HDD mode and into a Virus mode or will the two cancel out or what?
>>
>>51738418
>dat Raven
10/10, wood smash
>>
>>51736389
Immortal/drop-in is the best build anyway.
>>
>>51735994
>Where can I find magic that'd let me do stuff like that?
Okami, Brush Techniques are bullshit and fuck to fuck around with!

>>51735952
See above. Also, the girls and I randomly do contests involving our powers and sculpting the shit out of whatever landscape we happen to be crossing at the time.

I have on good authority some of those places became shrines and temples. The idea that the kami/spirit/god of the region now owes me and the girls some favours for essentially playing around tickles me greatly.
>>
>>51738463
Hmm. I hadn't considered that. Since it acts differently while on your side, your companion would be given the choice of either not letting it affect you, or if they allowed it to do so, out would force you out of HDD form and into Virus form.
>>
>>51738569
And then the CPU Memory... does that work on me if I'm a young woman? I don't want to turn into a CPU when I pick it up to give to someone.
>>
>>51738594
You have to actively attempt to use it. It won't activate just on physical contact.
>>
>>51737862
Comfy as fuck with everyone having contributed something to the meal. Some laughter and feeding of each other...

...and then other times it's a hotpot stand off.

Brush Techniques, Witch Time, Quick Silver Style, Kaleidoscope Bullshit, Denial of Nothingness Barriers...everything to get something from that pot. For goodness' sakes, I have a connection to the Speed Force and it's still not a guaranteed win!
>>
File: I got myself into this mess.gif (2MB, 375x275px) Image search: [Google]
I got myself into this mess.gif
2MB, 375x275px
>>51738618
>"Hey, Anon, what's this weird flashdrive thing you've got on the table? Did you stick an LED into it or something to make it glow like tha-"
>BOOM
>"...Whoops."
>>
>>51736395
It's a hell of a drug that'll be banned soon.
>>
>>51738826
You keep saying that like you can make that happen.

That is funny to me.
>>
>>51738826
I know this is bait, but I'm curious. Why should it be banned?

>>51738907
Is there something that the above anon is butt-blasted about with Okami?
>>
>>51738962
>I know this is bait, but I'm curious. Why should it be banned?

Because Soanon had a giant tantrum a few days back...again and wanted all of their jumps removed
>>
File: spidercancer.jpg (30KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
spidercancer.jpg
30KB, 600x437px
>>51736331
You are so full of shit your eyes are turning brown. You must be really pissed off coming to the realization I am more active than you thought I was. And you really shouldn't be, who knows your probably a fan of some of my work and we wouldn't know it. If anything I'm less involved in shitstorms than I ever was and I intend to keep it that way. But do know when you blatantly lie like this I am laughing at you.

>>51736317
>There's nothing wrong about the Underworld jump

Thanks, although as an early jump I do think it it has a lot of flaws and when I get ready to do the update its going to get some refinements. Rather far away though.
>>
>>51738025
Does it work for other systems of magic? Also, do you suppose that applying the rapier's properties to an enchanted weapon would ruin it?
>>
>>51738994
Huh. Thanks for the info blast, 'preciate it.
>>
Is kingpin relevant to spideys growth as a hero/person in any way?

Because I want to utterly fuck him over, but am slightly afraid of fucking spidey over at the same time.
>>
>>51739025
>Huh. Thanks for the info blast, 'preciate it.

No problem anon
>>
>>51738962
It's the shitposter's way. Someone fucks up, he tried to exploit it to make everyone few bad enough to kill the thread. You'll notice he actually makes up bullshit in the laziest possible way when it comes to jumpmakers he thinks are popular at the moment like Val, Heavensanon and DeSuanon. Pretty sure he's the same guy who keeps stalking Garlock on SB like Regina George spreading rumours about an ugly girl.

Basically, the guy who made Okami freaked out and publically announced he was leaving thread because he saw discussion about the Towergirls jump, thought it was getting into the drive and panicked.
>>
>>51738999
Oh and if anyone wants to catch a liar when talking about me, the words "replace jumps" is a big warning sign. I've never wanted jumps replaced and in fact I've said I don't like the idea at all, so when you see that you know its the shitposter.

Now I've said what I really think on duplicate jumps, but as the thread has shown it doesn't want to do that I respect the decision. I can't say I don't see the issues they are worried about happening and I do see the benefits to the current system.
>>
>>51738999
>>51739092
Weren't you and someone else working on an update to Underworld based off of the new movie?
>>
>>51739160
He was willing to help me brainstorm, but its been a while. I have no problem working with him if he is still interested thought.
>>
>>51738418
Yorokonde, what does the 400 CP Normal Student perk actually do? Does it tell you which action will make you better as a person?
>>
Can someone unban me from the IRC. It seems to think I'm a botnet.
>>
>>51739272
And what's to say you're not?
>>
>>51739290
>And what's to say you're nut?
FTFY
>>
>>51738999
You are hilarious when you lie to defend yourself.
>>
>>51739326
10/10, that was bretty sweet.
>>
>>51738999
Didn't you start screaming at Val for an hour when he said your fanfiction was bad?
>>
>>51739379
Didn't Wild_Card nerf an entire origin because he didn't like that people were taking it?
>>
See? He's not even trying anymore. Look, I called it a couple posts earlier and he thinks he's being CLEVER by namedropping someone I didn't list.

He's the Wile E. Coyote of shitposters.
>>
>>51739522
Whoa, man, who's shitposting here? I'm legit curious. Seems a bit like you're barking at shadows.
>>
>>51739272
I'll mention it later when someone with administrative access hops on.
>>
>>51739347
You are hilarious when you make claims without proof and expect anyone to take them at face value.

>>51739379
I find it far more interesting that in order to know val and I had a conversation about fanfiction you have to be an IRC namefag. And they were only regulars there at the time.

Why don't you admit who you really are? Coward.
>>
>>51739002
Yes, Perks generalize.

For the rapier, no, but only because you bought it with CP. Normally the mithral nature of the weapon would prevent it from being enchanted though, yes. Which will probably lead to interesting questions if people find out that your magic ignoring weapon is somehow magical.
>>
>>51739601
In other words, you'll convene with Red as to who should be allowed on the IRC.
>>
>>51739577
You see that guy a few posts above me? "Anon Heart"? Yeah, well, he's not a true anon. He's an SB-er.
>>
>>51739616
Not denying I see.
>>
>>51739621
Exactly, you've seen through my clever plot. As we speak, I, the shadow master, am preparing my list of who does and doesn't belong in the IRC Ubermensch. I've already busted TheNut, but because you've caught on to me, my plans have been foiled.
>>
>>51739616
>Coward
Oh, so you really are the shitposter?
>>
>>51739644
Shadlith specifically. Sorry, what exactly are we talking about?
>>
>>51739577
The guy who brought up Wild Card out of nowhere.

And now the guy switching targets to Anon Heart in an incredibly asinine response to being called out.

>>51739644
>>51739621
You have the mentality of a stereotypical highschol cheerleader, and likely the physique of a neckbeard. I just wanted you to know how horrifying that sounds to me.
>>
>>51739621
Ah truly a nefarious scheme to let me back on the IRC after it fucked up. Truly a devil in the flesh.
>>
>>51739714
He's pointing at you, going "ha ha, you're from SB!" and then hoping somebody will give a shit enough to start throwing a fit at you or at least give him an opening to samefag you away.

The thing is-when inevitably, nobody goes full raeg mode he doesn't dare push the matter further. He's so much of a little bitch that when he tries to spread rumors, it's much more common for him to say things like "Everyone says" or "why are you doing X to the thread?" because he's too chickenshit to even stand out this much. He must be getting desperate to randomly throw out accusations like this.
>>
>>51739758
Ah, got it, thank you.
>>
>>51739714
By the way for the record I know you're from SB, and I also know you're alright. Just wanted to get that out there because his next line is gonna be "nu-uh, he totally is!".

Keep up the good work, man.
>>
>>51739648
When you provide evidence of that discussion happening the way claimed I will bother with it. Right now I am more interested in the fact its an ircer with a grudge lying about old shit.
>>
>>51739716
>likely the physique of a neckbeard.
Nah, (un?)fortunately. Everyone knows that all shitposters are Australian, and they're all pretty fit down there.
>>
>>51739769
Glad to hear that, and I'm happy you enjoy my jumps!
>>
>>51739798
But you're acknowledging that it happened already. You're just too much of a coward to do anything but accuse in return. For someone who talks such a big game, you're quite the hypocrite.
>>
File: 5cc9b8f15b2872f35894701a8a415be2.png (658KB, 800x1253px) Image search: [Google]
5cc9b8f15b2872f35894701a8a415be2.png
658KB, 800x1253px
>>51739212
It won't tell you anything directly. It won't just show you the correct path or a set of actions to accomplish anything. Instead, it simply helps you become the person you truly want to be. During times of stress you'll realize issues that have been holding you back, allowing you to overcome them or accept them. It will usually result in it being easier to decide on the what to do with the issue at hand.

It's based on the Baseball episode of FLCL. Naota refused to swing because his brother was such a superstar in the sport. If he didn't swing, no one could find out if he was good or bad at it. The more deeply seated reason was that he didn't want to be compared to his brother.

It's kind of like that.
>>
>>51739831
Whatever you say Brown Eyes.
>>
>>51739847
Alright, thanks. And I just now realized that I left out any context for my question.
>>
>>51739805
I thought Australia was wiped out by a tidal wave of poison in the late nineteenth century? I mean Master's of Red has a whole section on it.
>>
File: 1486760000581.png (436KB, 375x535px) Image search: [Google]
1486760000581.png
436KB, 375x535px
Have you ever taken pleasure in the act of killing?
>>
>>51739889
That's what they say... but rumor has ii that the survivors, in a desperate bid to restore their former glory, have turned to dark magic using the internet as a catalyst for some long-forgotten ritual. Though surely these are just stories, right?
>>
>>51739919
Dicks out for murder is what I always say.
>>
File: grg.jpg (107KB, 610x806px) Image search: [Google]
grg.jpg
107KB, 610x806px
>>51739928
Yeah, just rumours mate. Don't believe everything you hear, it's dangerous for ya eternal soul.
>>
>>51739919
>>
>>51739952
You say that as if you weren't sacrificing babies to your dingo god and drop bear messiahs.
>>
>>51739919
Look. All I'm saying is that mosquitoes have no right to continue existing, and that a properly designed race of minor demons can probably take over whatever spot they're supposed to have in the ecosystem without annoying humans.
>>
File: 222555777.jpg (40KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
222555777.jpg
40KB, 704x396px
>>51739979
Don't be silly. Drop Bears are just a myth we made up to scare silly tourists.

Fool, our messiah is already amongst you. The Huge Jacked Man can no longer be stopped. Soon, all things shall be barbecued.
>>
>>51739997
True, although I believe some mosquitos provide pollination to some plants most of them could be replaced.
>>
>>51739805
>they're all pretty fit down there
You'd have to be, dodging all thos poisonous critters.
And it doesn't surprise me that it's the Australians at all. You honestly can't expect anything better from the descendants of a bunch of criminals those crooked-toothed fucks in Britain didn't even want.
>>
>>51740015

> -soon all things shall be barbecued
Oh hell yes, hail Wolverine.
>>
>>51739997
Reminder that mosquitoes are literally 7,000 times worse than Hitler and have killed six times more people than currently exist on Earth.
>>
>>51740049
Exactly! Fuck mosquitoes. Though as >>51740019 pointed out, they're somewhat important to some parts of the ecosystem, so I do make sure to have a replacement lined up. The replacement just doesn't bite humans, and is thus superior in every way I care about.
>>
>>51740049
>muh sins of the father
>muh guilt by association
By that metric, humanity is literally several times worse than Hitler.
>>
File: 1395613784040.jpg (105KB, 794x614px) Image search: [Google]
1395613784040.jpg
105KB, 794x614px
>>51739847
Happy Flag Day, hat.
>>
>>51740098
>father

Technically mother, as it's the females mosquitoes that drink blood.
They're bitches.
>>
>>51740089
Fuck mosquitos and their ability to sometimes maybe pollinate, just get more bees. Bees have been in decline and do the job of pollinating plants way better. Save the bees, make mosquitos irrelevant.
>>
>>51740118
I suddenly remember how I once had a plan of merging bees with moths to create giant fluffy bee hives.

Might remove the stingers too. Testing would be required.
>>
>>51740141
Stingless bees already exist.
Some even make honey.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stingless_bee
>>
>>51739616
Haven't you been banned for months now? How could you be on the IRC?
>>
>>51740141
>giant fluffy bee hives
On one hand I am excited because GIANT FLUFFY MOTH, but on the other hand I am terrified because BEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!
>>
>>51736307
Wait so an Arcane caster won't have the relevant Knowledge or Skills for that ability? That would by necessity be part of their history in the world wouldn't it? I mean for a wizard that renders the capstone completely worthless, their capacity to use magic is entirely based on knowledge and skill. They would miraculously be able to cast at X level but would have to start from scratch as "level 1" to be able to progress at all!
>>
>>51740141

Moths and bees together would make a nice pet due to fluffy dancing cuteness, but ineffective honey maker. Moth bits too inefficient to work well, hive too cramped by floof.
>>
>>51740141
Nah nah nah. Here's what you do. Cross bees with moths for aesthetics, then with silk worms. Instead of hives, they'll build cocoons filled with honey. Then you can just pluck the little sacks off the trees, poke a hole in it, and suck out a delicious honey Caprisun.

You'll have giant, fluffy, solitary bees pointing your crops and making you honey juice boxes. Plus, once drained, you'll be able to unravel the cocoon for silk.
>>
>>51740253
At least its a better idea then making a horsefish, that one turned out odd for my jumper.
>>
File: 1483662125089.gif (2MB, 340x307px) Image search: [Google]
1483662125089.gif
2MB, 340x307px
>>51740104
Happy Flag Day, you nutty Anon.
>>
>>51740338
Pretty... Or horrifying?
>>
>>51740251
Ignore it, the perk itself implies that you will have that knowledge.
>Through Intense study or awakened blood
At least in the case of learned caster you will have the requisite knowledge as it came from study.
>>
>>51740349
Pretty, but I'm constantly worrying about "what if I accidentally squished it?" which then makes it horrifying.
>>
>>51740251

I think 'Skilled Individual' is meant to represent skill ranks, just... without using the actual term. Presumably that felt too game-mechanichey for the author.

So you could still level as wizard and would still have enough practical/academic knowledge for that, but not the broader base of information Knowledge (arcana) ranks give.

>>51740015

Hey, Val, I was curious about this.
>A Pseudo Servant is much the same as a Demi Servant, a Servant is summoned into a human vessel but in this case the Servant is the one who gains control over the body with the human spirit already discarded.

If we go Pseudo does that kill whoever was originally in the host body? Do we get summoned into a brain-dead shell? Or what's going on there?
>>
>>51735918
Yes, you did.
>>
File: crocodog_by_hellcorpceo.jpg (171KB, 781x730px) Image search: [Google]
crocodog_by_hellcorpceo.jpg
171KB, 781x730px
>tfw snap out of a daze to realise the Servant Supplement has been consuming you slowly from the inside out, like a parasitic fungus made of accountancy
>tfw /finally/ think you've made a breakthrough, but you'll have to reshuffle your Fate chain a little
>tfw you swear this time you won't regret it and change everything in a couple months
>tfw you almost believe it

>>51740015
Isn't he literally on his last Wolvie movie tho?

Also, assuming a Noble Phantasm mechanically identical to F/Z Assassin's Zabaniya: Delusional Illusion except aesthetically it doesn't come with the black shadowiness that automatically makes it good for espionage, what sort of bonuses could it have if purchased at A+++ rank?

>>51740334
Welcome to the club. You try and make a race of mass produceable minions, you end up with derpy reptile corgis. Fuckin' DNA being all evolutionary and shit.

>>51740241
>>51740141
>>51740327
On the other hand I approve of absolutely everything about this, and would like to recommend the Godzilla jump for it because there's a perk there to make animal minions huge. Think FF12 has some water that does it too.

You should also totally add spiders, they can be fuzzy.

>>51740253
Clearly the solution is to add albatross DNA so their fluff is honeyproof. Then you just have to worry about fluffy honey.
>>
>>51740334
Why didn't you make a Horse Fish that was half Seahorse instead of half tuna or some shit?
>>
>>51740334
You'd never get a saddle on that thing~!

>>51740413
That crocodog is fuckin adorable. This is the type of thread time that makes me happy.
>>
>>51740422
Mpreg.

Can you imagine the poor thing sputing out tiny colts while flailing about on dry land, unable to go anywhere quickly because there's a reason the only creatures nature evolved to have one foot are the ones who don't have a horse-like gait or live out of water?

The poor thing would curse the madman who created it. Or beg for death. Or both.
>>
Question on the Nature of a Noble Phantasm and how it affects Parameters.

There are canon NPs and Personal Skills that permanently change the value of a given parameter. How should I play this when making my Servant? Do I pay for the value twice over or pay once for the NP?
>>
File: shark_dog_by_scruballz-d72h03z.jpg (51KB, 800x518px) Image search: [Google]
shark_dog_by_scruballz-d72h03z.jpg
51KB, 800x518px
>>51740435
It makes me fuckin' embarrassed about my earliest experiments with the Geneforge, is what it does.

Here, while we're looking over my old mistakes I found a higher res pic of the Puppershark: Supposedly a naval biological weapon, in practice basically a cat but aquatic.
>>
>>51740384
>I think 'Skilled Individual' is meant to represent skill ranks, just... without using the actual term. Presumably that felt too game-mechanichey for the author.
>So you could still level as wizard and would still have enough practical/academic knowledge for that, but not the broader base of information Knowledge (arcana) ranks give.
This doesn't really make much sense though, I mean any origin other than drop in should have skills and knowledge related to their life up to that point and general knowledge of the Arcane is among them for a Wizard (or any arcane caster really). It is looking like you have to make multiple purchases of a certain drop in perk just to have the relevant skills for your other purchases which you would expect to be part of your origin unless you are a drop in.
>>
>>51736307
Can you buy the perks where you choose one of it's effects multiple times to get more than one of the possible effects?

Such as Arcane Pact twice for both an Improved familiar and being a Warlock or Trickery twice to be both a Rouge and a Bard.
>>
>>51740438
Wha...why, anon? Why?
>>
>>51740438
But. . .but why wouldn't you give it the four legs and the neck of a horse with a seahorse body?

>>51740459
Embarrassing in the way your mom shows your friends your baby pictures. You might hate it, I adore this because the pictures are adorable.
>>
File: 118dmys.png (94KB, 553x366px) Image search: [Google]
118dmys.png
94KB, 553x366px
>>51740384
The human body either had it's spirit removed (They just made it brain dead orsomething) or is just a really good artificial thing that's the same as a living body in every way. Up to you.

>>51740413
It'd probably give you more bodies to split into. 320 would be my estimate as to the maximum number of divides at A+++.

>>51740454
Just pay for the NP.
>>
>>51740460

I mean... not skill and knowledge in general, but the actual "skill" system in DnD. Like, this is the d20 srd's entry for Knowledge (arcana)

>Arcana (ancient mysteries, magic traditions, arcane symbols, cryptic phrases, constructs, dragons, magical beasts)

You can be a wizard without putting skill ranks into that. It might be a prerequisite for certain things like a prestige class or whatever, but it's not supposed to be the same sort of knowledge you need for your class abilities, if that makes any sense.
>>
>>51740514
Possibly a dumb question, as I feel you've already answered this, but if I take the long war and win them, can I wish for the true magics the way the eizenbern want to?
>>
>>51740578
Any wishes you get from grail wars here will be puffed away to post chain.
>>
>>51740578
I recall that the Wishes you get from Fate jumps are held until post-spark, but you raise a related question: Do we get multiple Wishes if we win several of the wars from the F/Z Long War drawback?
>>
>>51740514
Gotcha, thanks.

>>51740490
Well, how would YOU go about making a hybrid seahorse-horse?

>>51740493
Because that's how seahorses WORK?

And THIS is why I don't take friends home.

>>51739997
Also, I feel the same way about the guinea worm personally.
>>
>>51740601
Sure.
>>
>>51740588
Are there any/ is there a list of banned NPs?
>>
>>51740549
That makes more sense I suppose, that is a confusing bunch of posts up there though.
>>
File: ga ga ga galan.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ga ga ga galan.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
>>51740611
I guess common sense like not trying to claim the most powerful stuff from GO like Solomon's NPs are stuff you can take is obvious. Not getting collection NPs is described in jump and anything that would make you completely invincible should generally get reduced to 99+% invincible. Oh, and nothing from BB or her girls.

So aside form the top level of GO stuff, collection NPs, BB or her girls stuff or anything that'd make you totally invincible, there shouldn't be much banned.
>>
>>51740514
> Just pay for the NP.
Okay, thanks boss!

Step 2 of smugly meeting the folks will soon be complete. Tokiomi is gonna have a coronary when he sees his grown up daughter...as my Servant.

> Hi Daddy! [ http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/typemoon/images/b/ba/Formal_Craft.png/revision/latest?cb=20151007074159 ]

My connection got very, very retarded, hopefully the link works. It's of the Formalcraft Craft Essence image.
>>
>>51740650
The reason I ask was because I was looking at Sha Nagba Imuru on the wiki, which I assume hits the limit for being OP although I'm also not sure of the full extent of it. How much would I need to reduce it to make it acceptable?

Unrelated, but who & where is that picture from?
>>
>>51740609
If the long war makes all the other drawbacks worse, why is it 0 cp?
>>
>>51740650
Stupid question. GO shows how Magic Circuits were formed by Solomon using Goetia as some kind of basis, meaning magic circuits are demonic stuff. Could the Demon Summoning Handbook help with using demons to create more circuits? What else would we need?
>>
File: 4969513-galan.png (228KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
4969513-galan.png
228KB, 500x630px
>>51740697
Neato.

>>51740717
Sha Nagba isn't actual omniscience. Focus less on the name, more on what it actually does. It really just comes out to some Claivoyance ranks, more limited even, prediction skills, instincts and amazing insight and wisdom into things.

Also, it's Galan, one of the coolest characters of Seven Deadly Sins.

>>51740768
Because you need to take those other drawbacks for them to get worse? All it does on it's own is extend the time you're here. The only drawbacks it affects are those that are based around the Grail War, which increase to cover each of the Grail Wars you go to so they retain the level of badness with the ones that don't only work during specific week long periods.

>>51740808
No, the Demon Summoning Handbook is going to be about as useful as a life raft with no air when you're talking about feats done by the King of Magic with the strongest demons ever.
>>
>>51740830
>No, the Demon Summoning Handbook is going to be about as useful as a life raft with no air when you're talking about feats done by the King of Magic with the strongest demons ever.
Well I wasn't asking if the book could replicate his actions right out of the gate, I was asking if it could help with eventually doing something with it. As in potentially contribute at some point in the far future.

It's a 600cp item, but since I know jack and shit about what nasu demons do aside from that big bombshell thread freaked out about a few months back I just didn't know what else the book could be useful for.
>>
>>51740697
>linked picture
She looks pretty cool, I have to admit.
Also those gems look like the Infinity Stones.
...Oh boy, I just realized that Jewel Magecraft may have more use than expected, given the wide variety of gems and crystals that can be found in the chain.
>>
>>51740015

Drop Bears are a thing in Shadowrun mind you. So...
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (234KB, 791x1132px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
234KB, 791x1132px
>>51740874
>What else the book could be useful for
Gosh, maybe it lists a few other things it could summon and that it updates in future worlds. You never know these days..

Sarcasm aside, maybe it might help get you a headstart on working out how to summon those demons since it does include a pretty good amount of research starting in that direction, though you'd need to complete that research yourself, but that's about it. Actually turning them into magic circuits is far beyond what the book covers.
>>
File: astartes problems.png (438KB, 895x883px) Image search: [Google]
astartes problems.png
438KB, 895x883px
>>51740650
Not that anon, but would a golem creation factory as my EX NB combined with Item Creation EX and Territory Creation EX allow me to mass produce NP golems? Something like creating a dozen or so D ranks per day and escalating from that?

I want to do the 130 years drawback in Fate Zero by mass producing space marine golems.
>>
Does anyone know how strong the dragon perk in DxD is? Its implied to pretty impressive but I know very little about the setting and what the power range for dragons is in that.
>>
>>51740926
>Sarcasm aside, maybe it might help get you a headstart on working out how to summon those demons since it does include a pretty good amount of research starting in that direction, though you'd need to complete that research yourself, but that's about it.
>Actually turning them into magic circuits is far beyond what the book covers.
Alright, fair enough. That's all I was asking on. There was no need to be like that. I was asking about the demon stuff because I don't really care for familiars or Servant summoning, and wanted to know if there was more to it than that. Knowing that it's at least a head start is good to know, and I don't really mind working the rest of the way even if it seems to be next to impossible going by your words.

Thank you for putting up with the question.
>>
>>51740878
...oh jaysus, that never crossed my mind.

> Infinity Stones
> Hyogoku
> Dragon Gem
> Soul Gems
> Soul Stones
> Jewel Seeds
> Star Seeds
> Legendary Silver and Gold Crystals

...Rin's gonna go Gollum on all of us at some point. I can see it already. Wait.

> Next Import Jump is Lyrical Nanoha
> Pic related.

Halp.
>>
File: Galan_eating_Zhivago's_soul.png (153KB, 754x531px) Image search: [Google]
Galan_eating_Zhivago's_soul.png
153KB, 754x531px
>>51740971
A dozen or so a day with all that seems fine, yeah. You'd need to be there maintaining it if you want them to be NP level though.

>>51740981
Eh, sorry if it came off harsh. Meant it as more amused sarcasm? It was why I put the 'sarcasm aside' bit in. If I was just being annoyed I wouldn't have.
>>
>>51741024
Is there a limit on how many magical circuits someone can have?
Will they catch on fire or something if they've got too much juice running through them?
>>
>>51740650
If we take King of Jumpers how does the Charisma that grants compare to the skill?
>>
>>51740830
The long game is basically is capstone boosting /drawback/. Which, IMHO, is fucking scary.

Used goods and return of the king might only last a week or two, but it still multiplies them by four.

...Although, they way you phrased that seems to imply that the other drawbacks will wear off after the standard ten years, which seems slightly too good to be true.
>>
>>51740981
The DxD Dragons range from just mountain destroyers to honest-to-goodness god killers.

The level that the Perk gives to start at is baby-level according to the Dragons, enough to destroy a half a large city roughly. Considering the fact some of the toughest Rooks, Bishops, and Knights are, in fact, pretty much solo army-killers to start with.

Think of the Dragons as Saiyans and then you'll begin to have a good idea of sheer power they can grow to command.
>>
File: du.png (251KB, 471x1011px) Image search: [Google]
du.png
251KB, 471x1011px
>>51741067
I don't know. Maybe? It seems like it might but I don't remember anything about it. Up to you I guess.

>>51741085
B, probably.

>>51741092
You know the same can be said of any time extending option? You have to deal with all of the other non war specific drawbacks for 13 times as long as usual, same with how any time extending drawback makes you deal with drawbacks for far longer, making them worse. It's only fair that the few drawbacks focused only on specific times also expand.

They won't wear off after ten years, no.
>>
>>51741110
Um... I think you meant to reply to >>51740972.
>>
>>51741110
>honest to goodness god killers
How vague.

To clarify on anons statement, I don't think there's really anything in DxD beyond country or large country level.
>>
>>51738025
>Headhunter also gives you a pack of
That is not clear in the Perk description at all.
Can they refuse to cast spells if they don't like what you are doing, or cast against you, on on their own. Like, "You are not hating humans enough, but hey your young and will learn to hate them in time. In the mean time, we'll just make every human around you have their head explode. to help you out!"
>>
>>51741110
>>51741154

ah thank you for explaining, I was wondering why full power was limited to post-spark but if its something like a saiyan-human power gap I can understand why. Anything else I should be wary of in the setting? As mentioned I have not read the books or watched a single episode. Is there conceptual hax or things like that?
>>
>>51741147
Then, something like 100 cp? It's not that bad on it's own, but it does make everything else worse.
>>
File: 3452.jpg (32KB, 770x457px) Image search: [Google]
3452.jpg
32KB, 770x457px
>>51741178
Again, no. Getting much more time in a jump is a benefit, stop focusing on the fact that it makes drawbacks worse when all time extending options do the same thing. If you're willing to go through and have every time extending drawback in every jump changed to at least +100, then I will. Until then it will remain 0cp.
>>
>>51741024
>You'd need to be there maintaining it if you want them to be NP level though.

Is that meant for the factory to be working or for the golems to function. If it's the latter, it kinda defies the whole purpose of building them. Unless they have a decent range.

Could that be solved with more NPs?
>>
>>51737193
>Jump has stood as it is for way to long for me to want to be making changes now.

>I cannot be arsed to update the jump to let jumpers know the 100 CP items that are supposed to be free actually are. The thing that started this whole brouhaha.
fixed that for you.
>>
File: 2459.jpg (2MB, 1920x1284px) Image search: [Google]
2459.jpg
2MB, 1920x1284px
>>51741239
For making them golems be Noble Phantasms. The factory will still work and the golems will still function without being NPs, the same as if you were making them with golemancy. It's just if you want IC EX to make them into NPs, you need to personally be there for each and every one to constantly maintain it, like if you were making something with just IC. The factory just makes that faster.

You can still have great golems without making them all be individual Noble Phantasms anon. No, if you want to make actual, real deal NPs, you need to stick by that. No NP for making NPs.
>>
>>51741151
...oh, whoops. My bad!

>>51741154
Oh, right, to explain that, basically, to even harm gods you need to be above a certain level or be a conceptual weakness to them otherwise they'll no-sell all your shit. There's a character who can literally embody the very Concept of Complete Destruction, he is one of those god-killers, however, strong enough dragons like Ddraig, Albion, Apophis, and Azi Dahaka don't give a fuck about that.

>>51741167
Lots of Conceptual Hax all over the place sadly, the Sacred Gear system is largely the cause of that.

Be wary of Dragons, especially the Evil Dragons, but otherwise, strange shit will happen, it's strongly advised that you grab any Perks that we help you adjust to weirdness fast. Or you're in for a headache-inducing time.

Example, one of the most dangerous characters in the series has recently found out he has a thing for hips and asses, and since this is all new to him, he went to the home of the guy who gives him a murderboner to watch porn and understand this new feeling.
>>
What are ways one can achieve immortality outside of the Hero BBS jump because I've already been there.

That don't involve murder or human sacrifice or anything like that.
>>
>>51736307
>Neverwinter Nights - v1.3.pdf
needs a sentence under item section
50% discounts on items in sections matching your archetype, 100cp discounted items are free once.

Could use another +100, +200, & +300 CP drawback.

What do you need to be a Hellfire Warlock?
>>
>>51741316
>That last sentence
...what.
>>
>>51741316
how bad would it be if I stopped Issei from being resurrected at the start? I dont want to deal with that BS gear of his but as a MC he is likely pretty involved in later happenings, yes?
>>
>>51741373
No, really, that's a thing that happened.

I love Highschool DxD, but goodness it gets strange at times.

>>51741384
Well, having him stay dead means a lot characters never ever get happier, some would actually get more depressed, but also you doom the entire world to complete destruction from evil dragons and gods beyond the universe.

He's kinda important, but he's also an alright guy as long as you don't piss him off.
>>
>>51741356
Question: do you mind immortal altforms because there are prolly a ton of species that are somehow biologically immortal
or do you mean just a pure 'you are now immortal' perk?
>>
>>51740236
That's how old this discussion he is talking about is. He is trying to stir up shit from back when QuickSilver was posting the DBZ endjump.
>>
>>51741423
>tfw an entire series revolves around one of the worst protags ever with little to no redeeming qualities and who's only obsession is tits and harems
The world was doomed from the start.
>>
>>51741356

Tenchi muyo jurian tree
>>
>>51741356
Chronicles of Narnia has a drop-in capstone that, among other things, gives you absolute control of your own aging.

There are tons of race options in various jump that are biologically immortal, from elves to robots to aliens.

Being undead is another idea, I can recall offhand that Generic Universal Monster has a 400 CP perk that makes you immortal and your biological processes redundant.

Straight immortality is fiat-banned in Dragon Ball, but eternal youth is a valid wish.

Hell, with all the weird energies available in the chain, you'll probably end up just naturally becoming immortal over time as you accumulate power.
>>
File: HISE.jpg (12KB, 225x240px) Image search: [Google]
HISE.jpg
12KB, 225x240px
>>51740982
>Entire Gemcraft jump
>>
>>51741423
Seem like I need to ffamiliarize myself with yet another serues before i jump it then. but to be honest I was planning on starting global war anyway since I want to take the 600 drawback
>>
>>51741455
We need more "you're good at drop-kicking stupid protagonists" perks.
>>
So I'm thinking of starting a side chain based on Oberon king of the fairys I'll need 8 jumps to kick start it. I'll need wings, nobility, magic items, master sword skill, powerful magic, and a castle.
>>
Say it with me,
> Anime flanderization
The Light Novel gives you Issei's pov on the story and you find that the kid actually pretty alright, perverted certainly, but I'll be honest, he grew up into the best harem protagonist lead I've ever seen. That's what the Anime fucked up with, his character development.

He's right up there with John Galt from HPQ.
>>
>>51741356
Go to touhou, wait until mokou and kaguya rip each other apart, then eat their liver. First bite will make you ageless, second will make you diseaseless, third will make you technically immortal in the truest sense and you are conceptually unkillable. I hope you can make universes because you'll survive the heat death of your own.
>>
>>51741496
Dude, this is fucking serious, I need to figure out how to keep Tohsaka from the Jewel Seeds!

Otherwise Earth is FUCKED!
>>
>>51740549
>You can be a wizard without putting skill ranks into that.
>>51737193
>He is kind of a dick. Ah well, I got other shit I need to do.
Ok. I kind of need to apologize here. I was a bit sleep deprived there. After getting some and rereading the rules, the skill to learn spells, identify spells, etc, that represents the practice in casting spells necessary to be a practicing spell caster is Spell craft, not Knowledge: Arcane or Religion.

And, you never said a spell caster lacks that ability. So I was riding your ass for nothing.

In addition, Mystic Theurge is a basic D&D Prestige class, but not actually implemented in the computer games, So saying you need an extra perk to be one there is not invalidating any setting archetypes at all.

Needing a bit more in depth knowledge then most in the setting have to be one is reasonable where it is not commonplace is reasonable.

Again sorry about getting into an argument by completely remembering how spell casting worked.
>>
>>51741535
Cheer up, from what hear while the raw magic of the gems is potent, the AoE covers a very narrow range.

>>51741517
>John Galt
>JOHN GALT

...Fate spinoff or Atlas Shrugged anime adaption? On a scale of Oda Nobunaga to Arturia how differently is he portrayed?
>>
>>51741593
>...Fate spinoff or Atlas Shrugged anime adaption?
Nah, it was a joke on the part of the players in the Quest, the Character was just named John Galt.
>>
>>51741511
The DnD jumps, Generic Dungeon Builder, and Generic Dungeon crawl would get you most of that

but as a +/- it would mean completely coming up with your own story at that point.
>>
>>51741356
Herlules/Zena, Golden Apple that grants ageless immortality. Ditto DC Occult and the Fountain of Youth, It also has a Philosophers Stone. Doesn't help you by default, but trained magic users can usually use them to make potions that halt aging &/or make you younger, by perfecting your body.
>>
>>51741511
Hero BBS can give you a living demon castle and awesome sword skills (or magic, I guess). Tales of Symphonia can give you flight and custom energy wings. If that's too non-standard for you, Sburb can give you more traditional fairy wings if you go God Tier as a troll. Incidentally: Heir Transparent makes you just stumble on powerful magical items and artifacts, so that can help you out too. Chronicles of Narnia, Sword & Sorcery, and probably ASOIAF can all make you noble (as in, give you right to rule and the means to do so). Rurouni Kenshin can give you an ordinary asian castle too, if you want to be a weeaboo fae. I know for a fact there are more places to get european castles, but none come to mind.
>>
>>51741593
The Jewels are still basically wishcraft given form...right, I have an Idea. I hope.

It involves a lot of babysitting on Rin's part while I sneak off to help Yuuno score Nanoha and Fate...oh, and to help with the Incident of course.

Yeah. The Incident. Ha ha ha.
>>
>>51741616
That's probably for the best. Servant John Galt would be unstoppable, his Noble Phantasm forces you to just sit and listen while he rants at you for three hours. During that time his master could do anything to you.
>>
>>51736395
>Okami
banned jump
>>
File: not a clever man.png (176KB, 1195x910px) Image search: [Google]
not a clever man.png
176KB, 1195x910px
Can someone explain how Magic in ToAru works? After wiki diving it feels like I understand less than I did before reading it.
>>
>>51741677
Yeah, all the character did was to either cook orgasms hidden in food or flex so hard he made asexual characters question their sexuality.

Good times those, good times.
>>
>>51736504
Eventually it's going to get to the point where Aku only makes the reveal after they fuck. Ostensibly, to make the wound deeper when the betrayal happens, but you know the real reason.
>>
>>51741598
Replacing a jump of a setting and having multiple jumps per setting are not the same thing, anon.

Your trying to prove a point by showing evidence proving something completely different.
>>
>>51740697
>>51740878
>>51740982
You realize I have to do this now, right? You bastards.

Urgh. Val, what's the rule on summoning people from the future?

Baring that, is Prisma an actual jump yet, or is it still WIP?
>>
>>51741652
>Hero BBS can give you a living demon castle
A castle you can summon because it is an extension of yourself, the best kind of castle!

>>51741511
>Oberon king of the fairys
You definitely want the Hero BBS Demon Lord for the Capstone. Once you make yourself sufficiently Fairylike, you can create fairy subjects with it so you are not Oberon, Fairy King with no actual kingdom.

Jumper has said buying the Demon inhabitants of the Demon Castle come with it to other jumps. The implication being the Demon Castle, and Demons are extensions of yourself, especially when you read how they are created with the Demon Spawn perk.
>>
>>51741699
Shut-up shitposter.
>>
>>51741736
You can't summon from the future. EMIYA is a special exception who needed outside interference.

Anyway, I'm off to bed.
>>
>>51741736
You could always companion Illya and have her be your Servant in Fate/Zero...

Just sayin'.

>>51741758
Night Val!
>>
>>51741758
Nighty-night.
>>
>>51741758
Right, so pick Rin up from another jump and import her as a servant.
>>
>>51741768
Why? While Illya is a good daughteru, Rin is the one with jewel magic.
>>
>>51741166
I'll clarify that for the update. That being said:
They can refuse to cast, but they don't seem to be able to cast against you or on their own. There's a couple headhunters literally living in the capital of the kingdom that nuked them, working as thieves, and they don't, for example, attempt to assassinate the Emperor or anything. The spirits just yell a bit if the elves haven't killed anything recently, and the perk version means they're not allowed to yell at you.

On the other hand, an unconfirmed report of a Headhunter showing up basically results in the Empire going "OH FUCK", sending in the army, and going, "Welp, most of our army's going to die. Worth it though." They don't have the CR 20 equivalent free only because the Empire (quite reasonably) assumes that they're actively hostile, and thus moves them from "natural disaster" category to "enemy of the state".
>>
>>51741793
Fair enough. Have fun and good luck, let me warn you, that Tohsaka Screw-up Gene goes hard bruh.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

Hero BBS
Tales of Symphonia Sburb
Chronicles of Narnia
Sword & Sorcery
ASOIAF
Rurouni Kenshin
Generic Dungeon crawl
Free
Let's try that again
>>
>>51739965
I wish cinder wasn't the prettiest character in the show.
>>
>>51741166
Actually, let me elaborate on >>51741794. The setting has Paladins. 2 of them held off an army of 2000 orcish warriors for 3 days straight. Alone. The suggestion given to the current paladin for if she's ever unfortunate enough to encounter a Headhunter is, basically, "Run like hell and pray that the Headhunter isn't after you."
>>
File: Salem is Best Witch.jpg (80KB, 942x848px) Image search: [Google]
Salem is Best Witch.jpg
80KB, 942x848px
>>51741864
>Cinder
>Not Salem
Shit taste, anon.
>>
>>51741864
She killed Pyrrha. She needs to die.

>>51741925
The Milf^2 is also nice, but also evil and also dead.
>>
>>51741710
Basics:

Humanity has legends/mythology
You tap into these beliefs to inform your magic and base spells on it.

This is why things like runes exist, humanity believed in magic runes so a mage can specialize in and make magic runes.
>>
>>51741441
I don't mind immortal altforms as long as I can pass as a human
>>
>>51741598
no one cares about your opinions, anon.
>>
>>51741710
On an operational level, magic works through classic rules of sympathy and contagion. Symbolic elements allow a magician to use magical energy (whatever that actually is, magicians know they can access it but disagree on its nature) to affect reality. Often, this symbolism draws on specific legends or theologies. For example, Terra of the Left's ability to make invulnerable shields or unstoppable weapons is based on the concept of transubstantiation used in Catholic mass, and how things can symbolically rise or fall in the order of the world to have the properties of God or negate those properties of God enough to allow them to be consumed (or in the case of the original story of Jesus, killed).

On a deeper metaphysical level, things get weird. If I understand it right, it turns out that all magic is illusion. But it's illusion so strong that it can affect reality, create "Phases" that reinterpret the natural order of the world like a filter over it. Most Phases are generated naturally by human belief, but a strong enough magician can generate their own. Magic is taking advantage of those Phases to impart their logic onto physical reality. The reason Imagine Breaker can negate magic is that it holds a backup memory of the actual universe, and can use that to overwrite the changes that the Phases make to it.
>>
>>51741147
>I don't know. Maybe?
If what I heard about Solomon's demons is true, any threshold would be pretty high, if each 1st mage had 1/72 of all magic circuits in existence. That was probably more powerful circuits than a Grail War Servant with Mana EX.
>>
>>51741851
>Sword & Sorcery
Oooh! Good Roll.
Also, you are doing it wrong. SEVEN needs to be the Free choice. And 8 needs to be something like a Gauntlet or unfun jump.
>>
I remember seeing a perk recently which made any clones/copies of you know that you were the original. ANyone know where thats from?
>>
>>51742292
Eclipse Phase
>>
>>51741949
>She killed Penny's murderer.
FTFY
Doesn't seem like a problem to me. She should be given a medal for her efforts.
>>
>>51742516
What are you talking about, Emerald's still alive.
>>
File: Free Shrugs.jpg (100KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
Free Shrugs.jpg
100KB, 500x715px
>>51742565
Its a one anon recurring joke, dont question it
>>
So, there's all sorts of hubbub about replacing jumps, but what about replacing jumpmakers? Specifically, when are we going to replace Red?
>>
>>51742624
When you stop touching yourself at night.
>>
>>51742624
Good try Timmy Jr. but you need to put more vitriol and and anger into your shitposting if you want to be anything like the original. Or better yet just piss off.
>>
>>51742624
>No Pod People jump
>>
>>51742685
He still needs to awaken the Timmy Kekkei Genkai to unleash his full Bait no Jutsu power.
>>
>>51742624
What about replacing shitposters?
You're doing a poor job and you're failing to meet quota every single day.
You've got one more week to prove you belong here.
Get your ass in gear.
>>
>>51742726
But... then we might get someone competent. And that would be terrible.
>>
A puzzle /jc/, how would you justify making an SMT Daemon-summoner a Rider as a Servant?
>>
>>51742305
No, it wasn't that.
>>
>>51742726
100 baits
100 concern-trollings
100 cross-postings
And
10k samefags

EVERY SINGLE DAY!
>>
>>51742810
That's a lot of shitposting.
>>
>>51742820
Sadly, it's only a slight exaggeration.
>>
>>51742810
>10k samefags
Is that even possible?
>>
>>51742624
Well seeing as you have yet to even replace one of her jumps when she opened the doors to it and it's been half a month, it's unlikely she will be replaced. And it's all your fault.
>>
>>51742802
Hero with Cerberus as his Phantasm Beast/Noble Phantasm

Optionally if you mean generic: pick one demon as your phantasm beast that you're going to ride on

Done, next question?
>>
>>51742884
If you had one person literally non-stop shitposting on probably about a dozen devices for the whole 24 hours? Yes.
>>
>>51742802

Have one of their summons be something with four or more legs or something with wheels, that could be ridden.
>>
>>51742802
Pretty much all of them had at least one demon they could ride. Actually, you could justify making one of them into pretty much any class.
>>
>>51742884
You can post once a minute. 60*60=3600*24=86400 posts per day. So yes, with ease.
>>
File: Cazador.png (266KB, 800x492px) Image search: [Google]
Cazador.png
266KB, 800x492px
>>51740141
Is now the time to admit I replaced mosquitoes with friendly, dog-sized cazadors?
>>
File: thumb-1920-592539.jpg (921KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-592539.jpg
921KB, 1920x1080px
Renegade Jump # 54 Akami Ga Kill
Background: Hunter

Perks
*General Potential Level (0)
*Perfect Hair (0)
*Tracking (0)
*Living off the land (0)
*Mach Speed (200, Discount)
*Classic Assassin (200, Discount)
*Taking Lives (300, Discount)
*Master Swordsman (600)
*Good with a sword (100)

Imperial Arms – The howling blade (+1000 IP)
*Enhanced Striking (50 IP, Discount)
*Enhanced Durability (50 IP, Discount)
*Cutting Power (300 IP, Discount)
*Enhanced Body (400 IP)
*energy Control – Sonic (200, Discount)

Drawbacks:
*Drugs are Bad (+200)
*Christmas Gifts (+100)
*What a waste (+100)

Journal Entry # 752374

Oh god I think I may be in trouble…. I am addicted to these… combat drugs. I only have a small amount I think I can make more but… I can tell already that they are messing with my mind and body. My companions are concerned, Particularly Kara, Stheno and Ami. They are suggesting I get some help.

Journal entry # 752376

Son of a bitch! I tried to find some help but the doctor was about to sell me in to slavery. Good thing I sensed something was wrong and asked Alucard to keep an eye on me. Checking out his files apparently I wasn’t the only one the doctor had done this too. What kind of world is this?

Journal Entry # 752379

So… we are relying upon Kotomine, I’ll be having a power dampening device and relying on Ami to fix the anti-toxins. I suspect I could be down for a week or more.

(To be continued)
>>
File: 1486968417380.webm (3MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486968417380.webm
3MB, 800x600px
Jumpers!

Do you ever abruptly shift the tone of a conflict? How do you thumb your nose at drama, or how do you make light of the grimdark?
>>
>>51743256
Journal Entry # 752380

Well that was a hellish 3 weeks of detox. I will have to thank Jumpchan personally for that when I see her and for sending me to this shitty world. While we were here Ami almost got kidnapped for a prostitute ring that was using drugs to control the women. We found out one of the richer families around here was inviting indigent out of towners to stay with them, then torturing them to death.

Worst of all the Emperor is a child puppet and his Minister is bleeding the people for all they are worth. I seriously feel like just reducing the capital to ashes entirely. It would improve the world so much.
I don’t want to frighten Ami and Kara so I am just going to leave the capital and hunt danger beasts for a bit while I decide what to do.

Journal Entry # 752420

Well… I destroyed the palace. It may not have been the wisest thing to do but honestly after what I have been hearing and how the people are being treated it was necessary. Kara and Ami weren’t happy but understood it had to be done. Anyways things have degraded to an all-out civil war, it seems there was already an army ready to march in and most of the soldiers were in the palace at the time.
>>
>>51743254
>cazadors
Fallout bugs are second only to Diablo spiders when it comes to Oh Fuck No multilimbed death machines of hate and fury.
>>
>>51743257
I turned all the Grimm into cute, harmless chibi versions. Then, I turned all the Hunters into Sentai warriors and magical girls. Both Ozpin and Salem started drinking due to their keikaku being thrown out a window.

>Sho, *hic*, how are your...your big bad Grimm now, huh?
>Fuck *hic* off, you fucking wizard piece of shit. I spent...I spent so much time...made so many plans...And it was all for fuckin' nothing. Iz bullshit.
>>
>>51743425
>Magical Girl RWBY
Well, I was gonna give them a bunch of xgenes, but that's even better.
>>
If you had to pick a staple fantasy class to join the standard four: Warrior, Black Mage, White Mage, Rogue, what would be your fifth?
>>
>>51743508
Ranger?
>>
>>51743425
>I turned all the Grimm into cute, harmless chibi versions.
Doubtful. By the time you got to the 100th one, they'd probably all be immune to it, as well as being city-busters.
>>
>>51743508
Monk?
>>
>>51743576
That's not how Grimm work.
>>
>>51743576
The hell are you talking about? The Grimm don't have some species-wide adaptive powers or anything like that. If that was the case, they'd already be city-busters from all the violence people keep inflicting on them.
>>
>>51743605
>>51743617
I think they're talking about how the jump says Grimm get stronger the more you, the Jumper, fight them.
>>
>>51743605
>>51743617
For the jump, they do.

>Grimm are known to be very resistant to conventional arms and arts, so for most practical purposes the killing blow must be dealt with either Aura or Dust. Their bodies dissolve upon death and they tend to die in captivity. They have no souls, so soul based skills do not work on them.
>They also have this annoying tendency of getting stronger whenever you show them up, like a level scaling system, so try and keep it less flashy, or others can't keep up with the levelled Grimm.
>>
>>51743625
>scaling enemies that don't reflect canon, jump fiat powered
Ah, a classic Clover jump. Good ol' Trifolium.
>>
>>51743508
Engineer
>>
>>51743625
>>51743641
Ah, I see. Well, that doesn't reflect canon at all. What's that about?
>>
>>51743625
>>51743641
That's not true, though. Grimm improve with age and experience. If that were the case, then the King of Vale would have made them that strong when he showed off powers on the level of freak storms during the Great War. We've known this since the WoR about the Grimm. Whoever made the jump should fix that or make it a drawback.
>>
>>51743641
Didn't he say he'd be removing that next time he updates the jump?
>>
>>51743508
Necrochancer.

It's a necromancer who throws cursed Chance cards from Monopoly.
>>
>>51743650
Hello SB.
>>
File: This_is_Fine_Gudako.jpg (219KB, 600x304px) Image search: [Google]
This_is_Fine_Gudako.jpg
219KB, 600x304px
>>51743254
>Cazadors
>Spreading Cazadors through the multiverse
Gonna need time to dwell on this one
>>
Could someone recommend me some perks to keep my schemes from being traced back to me? I know we must have some, but I can't think of any off the top of my head.
>>
>>51743668
Nope.
>>
>>51743254
Wouldn't that cause horrible damage to the ecosystem due to mosquitoes actually being the foundation for a number of food chains? Also because you'd be introducing huge swarms of predators to the region, even if they were friendly they'd still have to eat. You've replaced a major source of protein with a major consumer of protein, this is going to fuck things all to hell.
>>
I'm starting a chain. Toss me some jumps for it. Preferably ones which won't fill me up on OC companions.
>>
>>51743799
Portal.
>>
>>51743799
Supernatural
Pacific Rim
Red Alert
Alterworld D. Rus
>>
>>51743701
>implying
Am I the only one who remembers Clover showing up with that shitty The Purge gauntlet?
He had a trip at the time, Trifolium.
And it was written so the Founding Fathers scaled to be equal the Jumper's most powerful foe ever faced.
Later on he admitted the whole thing was 'just a prank bro!'
I can't be the only one who remembers that.

It's like when tera added that companion in PS238 that got their own CP budget for every jump, or when SJ included that companion in Les Miserables that automatically got discounts on strength boosts in future jumps.

Clover has a bad habit of adding arbitrary meta shit to his jumps.
As it is, I can just ignore it, but if it gets mentioned in thread, I'm certainly going to address it.
>>
>>51743799
Kung Fury, Star Wars: OT, and Fallout 4
>>
>>51743799
Soul Eater, then Distant Sky.
>>
>>51743799
Ogre Battle
>>
>>51743761
Technically that would depend on which species of mosquito he gets rid of, as less than 10% of mosquito species feed on humans. Even then, apparently it's a parasite that infests them that causes disease to spread, so he should look to getting rid of those instead of the mosquito themselves so as to not fuck over frogs, bats, and other things
>>
>>51743836
Yes, you are, because the only one of those that actually happened was the one SJ-Chan pulled.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

1)Portal
2)Supernatural
3)Pacific Rim
4)Red Alert
5)Alterwood D. Rus
6)Kung Fury
7)(Whatever the earlierst Star Wars is, then going in order up to Original Trilogy)
8) Fallout, then Fallout 4
>>
>>51743912
>Whatever the earlierst Star Wars is
KOTOR, SW:tOR (eventually), Auralnauts, Clone Wars, Original Trilogy
>>
File: RULES OF NATURE.jpg (105KB, 720x805px) Image search: [Google]
RULES OF NATURE.jpg
105KB, 720x805px
>>51743705
But they're cute and fluffy and also my amigos.

>>51743761
ALL SHALL FALL BEFORE THE PLAGUE. THE STRONG SHALL RISE AND THE WEAK SHALL BE PURGED.

>>51743382
They're not deathmachines, they're my friends!
>>
>>51743894
No, he's right, Clover actually did that.
>>
File: PS238 JumpChain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
PS238 JumpChain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51743894
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49633463/#49634727
You were saying? Something about only one of those things happening?
>>
>>51743975
There's no evidence that wasn't just Red trying to slander another jumpmaker's name.
>>
>>51744005
Holy shit, the level of denial and literal shit in this post.
Oh, god, it's too good.
Jesus fuck, I'm dying.
Sides are at L1, god damn.
>>
>>51744005
There's no evidence that you aren't in fact rapestate back to try and ruin things for everyone.
>>
File: oh wait you're serious.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
oh wait you're serious.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>51744005
Wow. Just... wow.
>>
>>51743975
Huh, I guess I was wrong. Odd how I didn't remember it, though.

Oh and, as always, please don't feed.
>>
>>51744005
Nobody listens to you. You're talking to thin air.
>>
>>51743894
Clover was actually pretty well known for adding in "unique" elements to his jumps because he felt they made them more faithful to the source material. Whether this was agreed upon is debatable, but it doesn't change that he did do it pretty regularly, long before SJ-Chan even showed up. We're talking like the first couple hundred threads here.
>>
>>51744100
>more faithful to the source material.
Wut. Aren't, like, half of his jumps generics?
>>
>>51744005
...Dude. This is some r/atheism level behavior.

You have gone reddit-tier, anon.
>>
Right, so...um...how does one upload jumps to the Uploads folder again? It's been a while since I've done this...
>>
>>51744161
You should be able to just right click on a blank space and get an "Upload File" prompt in the drop-down. Should. For some reason it's greyed out when I do it. Did someone change the access permissions for some reason?
>>
>>51744130
Yeah, that was why some people found the added elements a bit odd, like some of the parts added in Generic Virtual World.
>>
>>51744005
>There's no evidence it wasn't me just trying to slander another jumpmaker's name. I should strangle myself with piano wire.
FTFY
>>
What would happen if I took the Used Goods drawback with the Long War drawback?
>>
>>51744188
Huh. I'm seeing the same thing. Weird.
>>
>>51744207
In what jump?
>>
>>51744161
You've got to print out the jump and mail it to Google. They'll process it faster if you go down there and hand it in at the front desk, however.
>>
>>51744243
I would, but we don't have a Google office in Hell, and I'm too busy to use the one on Earth.
>>
>>51744290
Well... Just post it here and maybe some idle hands will do the Divel's work?
>>
>>51744342
Eh, 4/10, someone's used that line before. I will try that idea, though.
>>
>>51744378
How about "Idel hands are the Divel's paythling"?
>>
>>51744408
6/10, extra points for misspelling other words as well.
>>
>>51744224
Fate Zero
>>
>>51744444
Oh, sorry, we don't talk about Spacebattles jumps here.
>>
>>51743508

Alchemist/Enchanter.

Adventuring to gain experience and access to the most potent and perishable ingredients, supplying custom equipment to the rest of the party (which may not necessarily be better than off-the-shelf stuff from town, but is customised and available in the middle of a dungeon) and knowing how to make best use of their own potions/bombs/gear so they can pull their own weight.

No more zombies carrying anti-zombie medicine - instead you get a Zombie Brain, which they can squeeze and distil for its potent anti-zombie juices. Bits of boss monster become unique weapons, etc.

Each party member contributes their expertise - the Fighter can unlock better designs. The mages can help imbue relevant powers. The Rogue is the most skilled at extracting valuable parts and can help with the process, etc etc.
>>
>>51744207
You go into the coma four times. I asked val last thread.

It's not actually that bad, if you have powerful enough companions.
>>
>>51744005
Yes, because clearly I have nothing better to do.

Anyway, I think a while back someone was asking for all the demon options. Did they still need that list?
>>
>>51744444
Checked. Nice quints anon.
>>
>>51744457
>Val
>SB
The fuck are you smoking and where can I get some?
>>
File: 1393272231248.gif (1MB, 225x124px) Image search: [Google]
1393272231248.gif
1MB, 225x124px
>>51744457
>>
>>51744490
>>51744495
It's bait you...you...DOUBLE BAKAS.
>>
>>51744490
Oh, Val made it? Why didn't she post it here in the thread, then? Weird to post it on Spacebattles, she normally hangs out here.
>>
>>51744481
Not that anon, but I'd like to hear those, please.
>>
File: i challenge my bait!.jpg (10KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
i challenge my bait!.jpg
10KB, 192x192px
>>
>>51744490
That'd be pretty fucking hilarious, I think the shitposter somehow mixed up dirge and Val, since he was convinced he got dirge to fuck off finally.
>>
>>51744516
>Why didn't she post it here in the thread, then?
She did, you taint polished catamite.
>>
>>51744516
She did, you utter fucking moron.

>No she didn't!

YES SHE FUCKING DID.
>>51707609
>>
There is quite a bit of baka in the thread today. . .
>>
>>51744516
>>51744457

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51703762/#51707609

There's something fascinatingly stupid about how lazy your lies are.

It's like you're so dead inside even your attempts at getting gratification out of spite have been reduced to a crude Madlibs template your Mountain Dew and hot pocket-addled brain crudely inserts whatever names elicit the most salt in you.

In all honesty, what does it feel like to waste literal years of your life on this?
>>
>>51744554
Why are you posting a link to Spacebattles to convince me she posted it here? Are you feeling alright, anon?
>>
File: yes happy joy scheming.png (905KB, 1620x908px) Image search: [Google]
yes happy joy scheming.png
905KB, 1620x908px
shit guys, the Fire Emblem Heroes jump is THIS close to jumpable completion, need to figure out two items for the royalty and put in fluff for the origins and then I'm gonna post it.
>>
>>51744575
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>51744588
Emblemio, my good firemoth.
>>
Can you idiots even spot bait!
>>
>>51744572
Jumpchain? Yeah, it does feel pretty dumb that we've all wasted so much time on this. It's weird, you'd think we'd have better things to do than this self-insert fanfiction thing. Anyway, what does that have to do with Val?
>>
>>51744588
Good, goooood...
>>
>>51744593
That's rather insulting, that you think my concern for your well-being is irony. I'm genuinely worried for you, anon. Are you feeling okay?
>>
>>51744600
We've been over this. He replies to himself.
>>
>>51744601
Well, amongst other things-it means you shouldn't quit your day job.

Because you've got no future in comedy.
>>
>>51744481
Sorry to bug you, but where is the division between MCU and MCU2? In terms of which movies/series fall under the latter.
>>
>>51744616
Comedy? What are you talking about? I really don't follow anything that's been going on in this conversation. When everyone else insists that this link to a Spacebattles page is a link to a 4chan page, I can't help but question my sanity. Either I've gone crazy or everyone else has. I guess it's more likely I have, less variables involved there.
>>
>First someone tries to restart old shit between val and Mega, Mega confirms it had to be a namefag.

>Now someone going after Val over posting on SB.

I know the whole story about Timmy and everything, but I'm starting to think the shitposter is a namefag who either loves starting shit, or is extremely jealous of any other jumpmaker.
>>
>>51744678
It's a couple of people that do it for kicks on and off.
If a namefag gets salty and joins the ring as an anon that's pretty normal.
>>
>>51744678
Whoever it is is pretty stupid considering anyone who knows Val knows what she feels about SB. The last thing Val would do is go over there.
>>
File: 61790976.jpg (116KB, 596x424px) Image search: [Google]
61790976.jpg
116KB, 596x424px
>>51744678
>>
>>51744715
And yet she has. It's part of what makes it so disappointing, the sheer hypocrisy.
>>
>>51744588
Maybe a silver or brave weapon? Be cool to be able to import a sword or a gun and apply the x2 attack effect.
>>
File: tumblr_o7yxppjpVt1s61yqjo1_1280.png (728KB, 869x554px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7yxppjpVt1s61yqjo1_1280.png
728KB, 869x554px
>>51744518
Alrighty then.

-Demonology/Geneticist (Buffy)
-Demonic Augmentation (Hellgate London)
-Portable Examination Station (Van Helsing)
-Soulbrant sword (Demon's Souls)
-Demonic Vestige/Chaos Seed/Twisted Stone/Seedbed of Chaos (Dark Souls 3)
-Forge/Gouma-Den (Soul Hackers)
-Devil Child or Demon background/Demonologist (DMC)
-Rise of Lazarus/Argent Energy/Argent Cybernetics/pretty much the whole fucking Demon line (Doom 2016)
-Demon background (Beelzebub)
-Blooded background/Crown of Makai (Darkstalkers)
-Atma Soldier/Demon Warrior background (Digital Devil Saga)
-Adversary background (Actraiser)
-Take your fucking pick/Jakyou Manor (SMT)
-Demon background (Demons of Astlan)
-Monsters Among Us (GURPS: Monster Hunter)
-Take your pick (Inuyasha)
-Again, take your pick (Yu Yu Hakusho)
-Demon background (Unholy Heights) I feel unclean.
-Demon King background (Demon King Daimao) WRRRRYYYYYYY.
-Demon King background/Demon Horn Tiara (Maoyuu Hero and Demon King)
-Demonology Warlock (World of Warcraft)
-Demon background (Panty and Stocking)
-Demon background (Disgaea)
-Conquer Your Demon/Jumper is a Genius!/Primal Common Tongue (Devil Survivor) (I didn't grab the Bel stuff, I couldn't handle it.)
-Trust Me, I'm A Jumper! (Devil Survivor 2)
-Demon background/Command Spirit/Binding Ritual (Ghost Rider)
-Demon Race/Warlock/Demon-smith/Demonoplasty (Dota 2)
-TAKE YOUR PICK (Exalted: Infernals)

Unsure if the Demon Summoning book from Fate/Zero counts too, but you could grab it. And you COULD go Apostle from Berserk, but that only proves you have shit taste.

But that's pretty much a whole gig on crafting demonic equipment, equipment made from demons, binding demons INTO equipment, splicing yourself up with demons, turning humans into demons, doing genetic experiments on demons/fusing demons together, and there's a shitton of perks in there that grant you demonic command. And a weapon that increases in power the more demonic you are.
>>
>>51744731
>>51744654
You...don't have any friends in real life, do you?
>>
>>51744678
You assume it takes a shitposter to have a grudge against Mega. He's actively contributed to driving at least one creator off, tried to start petty BS at every opportunity back in the day, and openly calls for being able to make alternate jumps of settings and uses it as an excuse to half ass his jumps.

Although I will say the time he tried to start shit because he mistook a virus ridden trap for an actual forum was amazing.
>>
File: 1485201854614.png (2MB, 1050x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1485201854614.png
2MB, 1050x1300px
>>51744754
You are a credit to this community.
>>
I still can't believe after all this time you guys are going for it.
>>
>>51744767
Ignore and report. This is pretty clearly shitposting, so mods are likely to be willing to act on it.
>>
>>51744767
No, I do. It's great, I don't have to rely on slavish devotion to people I've never met to fulfill my desire for social interaction. That means I can actually call people out on their bullshit instead of pretending it didn't happen so that they won't get offended and run off.
>>
DBZ demons have cute waifus
>>
>>51744810
Then it's great that VALERIA never posted Fate Zero over there, and even greater that she doesn't have an account (that I'm aware of).
>>
>>51744826
Saiyans are best waifus
>Fighting a werewolf
>Thinks he has the advantage when the moon comes out and he goes furry
>Waifu turns into a giant monkey
>>
>>51744518
>>51744754
>>51744799
I'm missing some options in there due to lack of post space, but those are primarily the jumps that involve demons and more demons.

>You are a credit to this community.
Let's not say things that aren't true. At least wait until I've contributed something that people like.

>>51744621
MCU2 would start 5 years in. Which would make it 2014. Winter Soldier has happened by now, but Age of Ultron hasn't begun yet.
>>
>>51744859
You are arguing with a pidgeon shitting on the chessboard.
He's not going to start making sense anytime soon. Don't bother.
>>
Maybe a bit early for me to be asking questions like these, but I was taking a gander at the Lunars WIP and I can't help but ask: how's the Elder of the Pact+Faery Grace effect gonna work post-jump?
>>
>>51744859
Of course not. Well, I can see that nothing I say is going to penetrate her little cult of personality, so I might as well stop trying for now. I'll just go back to feeling smugly superior about how pathetic you all must be to actually like that bitch.
>>
>>51744588
Ah, NikaMoth, you said before you'd like to see a build, right? Well, here's one for Fire Emblem Elibe:

Fire Emblem Elibe, Jump #48

Starting Time: Year 979

Starting Location: Sacae

Origin: Drop-In

Class: Myrmidon

Perks: Calculating Glance (Free)

Tactician's Advice (100cp)

A Hint of Things to Come (200cp)

Master of Tactics (300cp)

Favor of the RNG (100cp)

Items:

Heaven Seal (300cp)

Sword of Seals (600cp)
Drawbacks:

Tactician's Quest (100cp)

Endless Bandits (100cp)

Rival (100cp)

Zephiel's Fury (300cp)

Write Up in the next post.
>>
>>51744869
You know, just because someone doesn't sprinkle literally every mote of praise on you doesn't mean they hate you.
>>
>>51744869
Thanks.
>>
>>51744869
>MCU2 would start 5 years in
MCU1 needs to start 5 years earlier then.
>>
>>51744861
I didn't try and rank anything, just saying they have cute girls. Too bad they're unavailable.
>>
>>51744869
Are you planning on MCU being a two-part jump like DDS, or more like DB and DBZ where things ramp up just after the other finishes?
>>
>>51744754
>Demon Summoning Book

Kind of. Demons are a natural phenomena that take a human desire, and create a sort of spirit that tries to accomplish it. The problem is a) these things naturally generate a Reality Marble and b) their sense of morality is so alien it's normal for them to think killing someone is a way to give them everything they want. It's implied HSDW can create the stronger ones, since that's Solomon's system and he created Goetia.

There's multiple kinds of demon in Type-Moon. Apart from the "imaginary" ones I described, some like onis were naturally occurring in the Age of the Gods and basically a kind of magical beast.

>>51744782
Besides, the current shitposter is quite evidently just trying to be funny rather than targetting anyone in particular.

You really have to wonder just how empty his life is, to waste this much time on something so futile.

>>51744810
>>51744911
You know what, that does sound fun. Let me try it:

Nothing you say matters, and you quite clearly know it. But you can't take back the hour of your life you've wasted aping DDanon.
>>
In a hypothetical Iron-Blooded Orphans jump, would it be petty to have a "Those Poor Anorexic Mecha" 0CP drawback that gave the Gundam Frames actual waists? It just looks so dumb. For a setting that makes a big deal about how a mobile suit's joints are the weakest point, it feels really weird for all the supposedly most durable mobile suits to have huge exposed waist joints. Those things are so tiny I'm pretty sure just turning too fast could snap them.
>>
>>51715680
For reference, refer to an Auto Doc from Fallout. It does the same thing more or less, albeit with arms.
>>51719100
----------------------------------------------------
>>Monopoly (0)
Perks
-300>Cash Advance -300
-900>Rainy Day Fund -600
1000>Fashionable Restructuring-AliceinWonderland-100
1100>Fast Track -100
Drawbacks
1000>Annoyance +100
-900>Ankle Biter +100
-700>Just Make It Stop +200
-400>Only The Dead Can Know Peace From This +300
-300>Embarassment +100
0000>Drunkards and Draughts +300
Rewards
0000>Stovepipe Hat -000
0000>Pocket Watch -000
0000>Pewter Pooch -000
0000>Monopolies in Every World -000
0000>Money Changing -000
----------------------------------------------------
>>51722954
Dance. Lots and lots of dance. Interpretive, ballet, everything.

Except for tap dancing. Fuck Tap Dancing.

>>51724745
I still take them. It's fun, and i've got too much CP. Especially good when instant unique skills are beamed into head in a swiss army knife jump.
>>51732198
I am my own benefactor. Or- Quicksilver is, when needing interactions or something. i.e. Bored Catgirl. The way i see it, i'm preparing my chain for myself- like one would prepare meals before a vacation. At the arrival in every world, i get some parchment with that setting's build, and nothing else.
>>51733242
You asked for this, bitch. Don't die.
>>
File: IMG_0460.jpg (92KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0460.jpg
92KB, 600x480px
>>51744861
>Not also turning into a giant golden monkey
>>
>>51744978
It sounds odd, but. I mean, I've heard more oddly niche +0CP drawbacks. Sure, why not, it's not like aesthetic realism's new to the +0CP drawback scene.
>>
>>51744754
>I feel unclean.
Geeez. One little "Retroactive Gender Change" perk and they never let you live it down.
>>
>>51744976
Really? Did you mean to include my post in that, or are you seriously saying that you can't criticize or ignore Red without hating her? Because she should know that's fucking bullshit by now. She's appreciated, even (and I do mean even) if she's not adored.
>>
>>51740549
Knowledge (Arcana) is however very useful for a wizard, and is the sort of thing a professional wizard would put many points into over the course of their career if they want to live long and prosper in your typical D&D death world.

>Wizard, that giant construct is about to invade the kingdom, what are its weaknesses?
>Uh, dunno.
>Wizard, these magi from a far land, is the ritual they're offering to perform good or bad?
>Uh, dunno.
>Wizard, the dragon flying toward us, do you know if it breathes fire or ice?
>Uh, dunno.
>Wizard, the thing with the tentacles and glowing octarine eyes, be it friend or foe?
>Uh, dunno.
>Wizard, this glowing book with the cryptic runes, is it safe to open?
>Uh, dunno.
>>
>>51745022
I was addressing the guy who thinks acting retarded's a real hoot. I'm not sure how your post got linked, sorry.
>>
>>51744754
What, No Hero BBS and Darksiders?
Like full Demon backgrounds and perk lines.
Anything else?
>>
>>51744978
I think a great drawback would be "No Space Wheelchairs" which right or left half your body is paralyzed and you can't do anything about it. No movement powers either, so you have to be carried around. However if hooked up to a Mobile Suit you gain movement back.
>>
>>51744976
...yeah those don't sound like the kind of demons that seem like a good idea to stuff into a belt.

OH RIGHT. >>51744799 >>51744518 I forgot to add to >>51744754, Digger said the Seal of Faust/stuff related to Phantoms in NH part 2 seem to count as demons in relation to perks. So um, have at it.

>>51744924
Not really, no it doesn't. MCU2 is pretty much just a big add-on anyway. So to clarify to >>51744973, it's weird. It's technically a two-parter, but at this point the only reason the second part even exists is because I had complaints of the first one being too clogged up. So it's kind of somewhere in the middle?

>>51745022
I probably shouldn't even be responding to this, but.

>or are you seriously saying that you can't criticize or ignore Red without hating her
I really, really wish this whole idea didn't even exist, as I would love critique and polite feedback. But for whatever retarded reason, telling someone "no I'm not going to let you kill Jubileus with in-jump perks" means I resist all critique and am a snowflake to some people, which feels retarded.
>>
>>51745064
...FUCK ME RUNNING, DARKSIDERS. Why did I not remember that.

>>51744799 >>51744518 I forgot to add >>51745064 to >>51744754, LISTEN TO HIM.
>>
>>51744990
>That Hair.
Sooo, does this Sayain moonlight as a Elvis Impersonator or something?
>>
File: barbatos forms first season.jpg (143KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
barbatos forms first season.jpg
143KB, 640x360px
>>51744999
It's just...it made sense on Barbatos, at least to begin with. Barbatos was an old and decrepit mobile suit that they brought out of storage since they had no other choice, it had a skeletal look to it. Not having a waist was plausible. But then they refurbished it, and it got pretty heavily armored and beefy, but still no waist. And they introduced other Gundams, that also didn't have waists. They all just have two hydraulic pistons and a little column that I assume is for housing all the power and control connections to the lower body. And that's it. It looks weird.

>>51745074
Yeah, that's another thing, why haven't they gotten Mikazuki a fucking wheelchair? I get that they're going for some symbolism with Organ carrying him everywhere, but for fuck's sake. The kid has one working arm left when he's not plugged into the Alaya-Vijnana. Show some fucking consideration for the guy who's saved your ass over and over.
>>
File: 46044526_p0.jpg (558KB, 818x564px) Image search: [Google]
46044526_p0.jpg
558KB, 818x564px
>>51744869
>At least wait until I've contributed something that people like.
You make lists, and that's enough of a reason for me, who can't be arsed to trawl through 700 jumps.
>>
>>51744782
It seems more likely it was to try to start shit with Val by pissing off Mega.

I mean look right there, you have that epic autism right there wityh the fake forum...and someone tries to talk about something as old as Val and Mega having a spat? No I think it's more likely the shitposter was trying to start new shit with Val by trying to piss Mega off, and only stopped because they forgot it only happened on the IRC.
>>
Is NWN worth playing? I remember that I got it for free a while back and the talk about the jump has me interested.
>>
>>51745079
>Jubileus

I'm NOT saying I NECESSARILY agree with this train of thought, but for the sake of argument-I believe the school of thought which does advocate this being a valid feature is predicated on the prospect of Jubileus' direct relevance to the main conflict of the setting, and the perceived rationale of interjump balance behind what is nominally perceived as being given power equivocal to the setitng's protagonist.

Again. I want to reiterate I am NOT necessarily agreeing; I don't care either way, I'm just trying to articulate what I think their point of view may be.

Personally I'm honestly more confused about the God of War's perk tree. Why is so little of it related to what gods actually do in-game? I don't remember Ares dropping statues everywhere. Or Helios taking a minute to force everyone to admire his abs. Or the environment thing, unless that's supposed to be stuff like Poseidon's water horse battle mode.
>>
>>51745140
It's pretty good for a D&D game. Honestly you should test it out. You got it for free right?
>>
>>51744719
This is probably pretty accurate. We all know all namefags go anonymous to shit on things they don't like.
>>
>>51744754
Overlord also has some good Demon origin. Demiurge had ability to summon lots of mid level demons daily.
>>
>>51745114
Sure. I'm no Gundam expert, gonna have to take your word on that.

>>51745133
Considering he's blatently ignoring his lies being pointed out and literally ended on "lol I smug" I still think today at least, he's literally just amusing himself with the I-was-pretending-to-be-retarded-guys routine.

Which seems a bit out of character actually. Which leads me to believe it's a different shitposter.

>>51745176
>We all know

Also, spotted our regular nuisance.
Thread posts: 529
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.