[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1341: Make God Laugh Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 410
Thread images: 81

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51698777
>>
On a scale of 1 to 10, how fucked would a Drop-In Flying Fox be if they started on the Isle of Hoole, in Guardians of Ga'Hoole?
>>
What jumps have the coolest suits of power armor in /jc/s opinion?
>>
>>51703813
Depending on your definition of "power armor"?
Kamen Rider, or Saints Row
>>
File: 1329766847521.jpg (280KB, 600x559px) Image search: [Google]
1329766847521.jpg
280KB, 600x559px
>>51703813
Metroid for sure.
It only does everything.
>>
myrmidont, if you're still here:

>A horn and sinew recurve bow. This bow's pull is always set to the maximum weight you could pull with your current strength.

Is it it actually the maximum weight you can pull, or what would be practical for a draw weight? Because if the former, that's... not really ideal for accuracy.
>>
Question related to D&D jumps, if a dragon takes levels as a sorcerer do they stack with the sorcerer levels they get from being a dragon?
>>
I have a crush on someone but they are so unbelievable shitty and if I romance them it will be bad news for me, so what are perks that are able to get yourself to stop liking someone?
>>
>>51703782
Is this anything other than your first jump?
Because Even if you came straight from pokemon, you would be king of all the animals pretty easily. Like that 100 "Like Captain America" means you are effectively Superman Strong in a land where strength is scaled for fluffy little animals. God help them if you took Psychic powers like telekinesis.
>Owl is all racist.
>,,,Poof goes all his feathers..
>Owl is Creepy Funny little naked mole rat thing
>>
When the Green Destiny Sword from Wuxia says it can "cut through almost anything", exactly how much "almost anything" are we talking?
>>
File: Primarch of the Ravens.png (124KB, 1558x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Primarch of the Ravens.png
124KB, 1558x1194px
>>51703832
>>
>>51703863
Who is it?
>>
And now >>51703489 thanks for all the help but I believe we've got this one ironed out... ah who am I kidding how does this look?

I reworked Archipelago wording some places and added an outro.
>>
>>51703863
Real life crush or in chain crush?
>>
>>51703860
Yes they do. Racial "levels" do contribute to your caster level.
This is the same for any race that comes with inherent spellcasting.
>>
>>51703866
Ah, you're right?
This is late 20s for me, and I've already been to Wuxia and taken Adaptability.
I'll just Kung Fu them if they try to attack, while explaining that I'm a good guy.
>>
>>51703875
Gilgamesh.
>>
>>51703863
I believe there is a perk from portal that does that.
>>
>>51703891
Why the fuck did that first sentence have a question mark. Why brain. Why you do this?
>>
>>51703853
>Is it it actually the maximum weight you can pull, or what would be practical for a draw weight? Because if the former, that's... not really ideal for accuracy.
I assumed it pulls like normal, but always releases at your max draw, and is impossible to over draw.
>>
>>51703890
Sweet, time to have silver waifu begin her sorcerer training.
>>
>>51703906
>He's got a humanboo dragon waifu.
Excellent taste detected.
>>
>>51703813
Well it's by no means the most powerful or in the top 10 but Praetorian armor from Doom upgrades by killing demons and it's hard to get cooler than that.
>>
File: You Rock.gif (354KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
You Rock.gif
354KB, 500x281px
>>51703906
>Silver Dragon
Best Taste.
>>
>>51703860
Yes. Class levels stack for spellcasting if a creature already has innate spellcasting as that class.
>>
>>51703906
>>51703919
>>51703937
Speaking of silver dragons what jumps offer silver dragons (or D&D dragons in general) as companions?
>>
>>51703813
Dead Space? If you're in the market for magitech power armor, then probably Exalted.
>>
File: StyxReference.png (642KB, 813x1113px) Image search: [Google]
StyxReference.png
642KB, 813x1113px
http://pastebin.com/f6rJErFc

Jumped almost all the suggestions from last time. Also more art. Where to next?

Percival got lonely and decided to wrestle a Deathclaw until it became his one and only pet. Sweet Pea will be mostly defensive, looking after any homes or camps.
>>
>>51703891
There is some magic in the setting that _might_ OCP plain physics stuff so go for the uber creepy owl first, but yeah, I was pretty serious. A strength perk would not care much about you being in animal alt form, and a mental/spiritual perk like Aura at all.
>>
>>51703950
Dragonlance is the easiest one to get a QT3.14 Silver Dragon.
>>
>>51703954
Grim Fandango.
>>
>>51703963
Hmm, wizard for being a wizard or Drop-in for a discount on a dragon. . . this is tough.
>>
>>51704015
One of the Scenarios can make your Dragon cheaper to get
>>
>>51703863
Rosario+Vampire has Above It All.
>>
>>51704028
I try to avoid scenarios when I can, though a Silver waifu might be worth it.
>>
>>51703880
Nice. The Glyphs and Puzzle of the diminishing dragons. If that is something from the setting (as opposed to stuff you will have to fanwank yourself) you might want to elaborate in the notes a bit.

The Archipelago, I sounds like you can incorporate other stuff that follows you into it? If so, nice! Make your own Hidden Age of Legends (Time Bandits Jump when) in each world.

Can you allow others/companions to summon/disperse the fog, or just you?

You might want to finagle the spaces so some perks/items/sections are not caught between pages, but that is about it.

Maybe rename it How to Train Your Dragon (Dreamworks) Jump v1.0 so it is easier to find on the drive...
>>
>>51703880
Hmm. Am I understanding this right? The Archipelago isn't part of any worlds you visit ("not on any map") and isn't a Warehouse attachment, it's its own separate little piece world that's reachable via a "Bermuda Triangle"-style fogbank you can open/close?
>>
Would shields be considered "melee weapons"? Specifically for the purpose of Samurai Jack's Enchanted Weapon.
>>
File: JC19.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC19.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>51703498
>>51703414
>>51703158
>Powered by Laughter in SS13 lets you make jokes so terribadgood abstract concepts will try to stay out of the way of them
>Gag World from DBZ enhances your gagginess
>Just Like The Championship Match from Battlestar Gallactica lets you substitute one skill for another i.e. humor for psychotherapy
>Pure of Heart from Skullgirls makes you...pure of heart
>Border of Impossibility and Mu from Infernals gives you a starting point for turning into an avatar of pure impossibility made real
>I need to talk to God! lets you share your emotions with YHVH.Or the Great Will/Axiom

Huh. Someone convince me this is a bad idea. Because it clearly is. I just can't see how, at the moment.

But yeah. Looks good so far, and glad to see it's still a'coming along.

>>51703813
My taste is shit, so I'ma say Blame here. Or the Necrons' necrodermis.

Though I quite like the Warframes. Even if I still don't get the tacticaly advantage of having so much junk in your trunk. Seems like all that spare metal could've gone somewhere more important.

>>51703868
It's not clear even in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Nobody ever cuts anything impressive with it. People just say you apparently need it to rule the world.
>>
>>51703868
Just over "not enough" and slightly below "way too much". That's approximately 12.7 almost anything units, by the way.
>>
>>51704102
>Nice. The Glyphs and Puzzle of the diminishing dragons. If that is something from the setting (as opposed to stuff you will have to fanwank yourself) you might want to elaborate in the notes a bit.
It's a kindness by Jump-Chan really. In reality there is no way to stop the vanishing of dragons.

>The Archipelago, I sounds like you can incorporate other stuff that follows you into it?
Yep it does.

>Can you allow others/companions to summon/disperse the fog, or just you?
You are the only one who can summon it.

>You might want to finagle the spaces so some perks/items/sections are not caught between pages, but that is about it.
Formatting and such my ban.

>Maybe rename it How to Train Your Dragon (Dreamworks) Jump v1.0 so it is easier to find on the drive...
I'll look into it.

>>51704104
>Am I understanding this right?
Not exactly. It isn't on any map, isn't a warehouse attachment, and you can summon the Bermuda Triangle style fog-bank. Closing it? Notsomuch
>>
>>51703950
If I recall correctly you can get a wyrmling with the improved familiar version of a NWN perk, though that might be considered waifu husbandry. I think Wyrmlings are the equal of an adult humanoid but I'm not sure.
>>
>>51704186
>It isn't on any map,
So... even in high-tech worlds, satellites (for example) just see a small(?) bank of fog?

Can we move the fogbank?

And we can't close it, but can we "create at will" more than one fogbank access point at a time?
>>
>>51704129
Hey ASA, are you aware we lost someone else yesterday?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1140x980px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1140x980px
>>51703929
Excellent taste.

I've personally imported my Praetorian into both Metroid and A:EMH to make it the best Power Armor possible.
>>
I'm heading to bed soon, but before I do, I'd like to see if anyone had any feedback on this new update. I've finished the Demon Warrior tree, so next should be general perks.
>>
>>51703823
>>51703832
>>51703929
>>51703952
>>51704330
>Not using bullshit magic and technology perks, and any other useful perks, to fuse all of your Power Armors together
>Not further enhancing it with your own technological knowledge, and skill at enchantment.
>>
>>51704186
>Not exactly. It isn't on any map, isn't a warehouse attachment, and you can summon the Bermuda Triangle style fog-bank. Closing it? Notsomuch
Ah. Can you open the fog bank in more than one place (north end of Archipelago exits to somewhere south of the Arctic Circle, southern end of archipelago where tropical islands are to equator.) Or move the Fog bank by creating it elsewhere else?
How big is the fog bank, the size of the entire archipelago and really visible from orbit, Container ship size?
>>
>>51704375
I kinda am. I took Legendary from Metroid for my Doom Suit.
>>
>>51704313
>So... even in high-tech worlds, satellites (for example) just see a small(?) bank of fog?
Indeed though I will note that the fog banks isn't small by standards. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjipAlQKwgI that's the kind of fog bank you can expect

>Can we move the fogbank?
Nope but it'll dissipate over time. It'll stick around for while though.

>And we can't close it, but can we "create at will" more than one fogbank access point at a time?
Yeah sure you can.

>>51704379
>Can you open the fog bank in more than one place? Or move the Fog bank by creating it elsewhere else?
See above and pic related

>How big is the fog bank, the size of the entire archipelago and really visible from orbit, Container ship size?
See above. It's pretty big...
>>
What color would a Tamaranean with Kaiju Blue blood blush?
>>
>>51704428
Blue?
>>
Right then, in that case, I'll see you all later.
>>
>>51704359
The Atma Soldier capstone is a bit unimpressive compared to the others. The other origin's capstones are basically the most impressive or notable aspect of whatever character they are based on. The Atma Soldier one comes from Serph just sort of recovering from a fisting.
>>
>>51704428
>>51704434
Blue + orange = brown.
>>
>>51704426
Aha, so... at least a mile or two thick and half a mile or more high, ish. Cool.
>>
>>51704428
Well, orange lies between red and yellow on the colour spectrum. Blue and yellow make green, and blue and red make purple. Which leads into green and purple which make... brown.

So when they blushed you'd probably see them look a tan or darker colour.
>>
I have a dumb Infinite Stratos question but if you take the big sis drawback where you have a sister who is better than you at everything, and take her as a companion at the end of the jump does she maintain her hyper competence (not gaining new skills just in what she has) also I take it she doesn't gain any magical or supernatural abilities or does she?
>>
File: frg.jpg (105KB, 850x628px) Image search: [Google]
frg.jpg
105KB, 850x628px
>>51704597
She's not actually automatically better then you nor does she gain any abilities a normal human wouldn't (For IS definition of normal human). She's super skilled in most things but it is possible to be better then her at some things, which is where the rest of, and probably the main part of, the drawback comes into play.

She'll be just as good post jump as what she is during the current jump, since that skill isn't scaled off of you.
>>
>>51704638
Ok thank you for the quick response, cool. Not a bad companion for 10 years of misery.
>>
>>51704460
That's a good point. Unfortunately, Serph really doesn't have all that much to work with compared to Sera and Heat. Any suggestions?
>>
File: Great_Ga'Hoole_Tree.jpg (75KB, 1089x591px) Image search: [Google]
Great_Ga'Hoole_Tree.jpg
75KB, 1089x591px
>>51703782
I'd give it a 5, depending on how hard to kill you are and quickly the jumper could persuade the Guardians that they're not hostile.
For someone who's been to Wuxia, you ought to be able to hold them off without killing anyone until they get the idea you're not an enemy.

>>51703813
I like the Earth's Mightiest Heroes jump for starktech symbiote armor.
But naturally I blended many suits together.

>>51703853
I'm not an archer, it shows. It's meant to be the max "practical draw weight".

>>51704359
Going to second something about the Atma Soldier capstone. It just seems to lack the oomph feeling the other two have.
>>
>>51704665
Yeah, I'm debating whether or not to take the drawback just for the companion. I wouldn't even get the points, the companion just tempts me.
>>
>>51704688
Right then, I suppose I'll have to work on that. Thank you and the other anon here >>51704460 for your feedback.

Now seriously, I need sleep. It's almost 2:00. Night, y'all. I swear to God, if I sign off right before someone makes a great suggestion...
>>
>>51704330
This.

Praetorian with associated RIG upgrades for fun, but yes. When you need a magitech power armor, it's the best platform to base it on. Never stop upgrading.
>>
>>51704815
>>
File: artifact armor.jpg (67KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
artifact armor.jpg
67KB, 600x750px
>>51703813
>>
>>51703813
I'm quite fond of the ACS from Legacy of the Aldenata. Major power-hog, but if you can keep it fueled there are very few things it can't take on, up to and including interstellar battleships.
>>
>>51704359
Man what? Updates on DDS2? Fucking sweet.
>>
>>51705019
Sometimes I'm tempted to run around fighting without a shirt. But I've taken too many charisma perks for my abs and chest.
My companions joke that it has become the Ark of the Covenant they way some people react upon seeing it.

Awesome pecks are a double-edged sword sword.
>>
How long would it take to build Sajuuk just using homeworld construction methods?
>>
File: tumblr_mifqsliRYm1qefv8xo1_500.gif (915KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mifqsliRYm1qefv8xo1_500.gif
915KB, 500x281px
>>51705128
>Not fight just by flexing shirtless
>You don't even cast magic, just flex so hard that reality starts to dissort
>>
File: Halo.png (101KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
Halo.png
101KB, 350x197px
What perk could give me a cool looking halo?
>>
>>51703813
surprisingly, with the right build super robot wars OG: jumper generations . You just have to import your robot everywhere else first.

But there's a surprising amount of power that no one ever talks about. Like the power armor option for mega man X and mega man Z or the hunting rigs in LoT which are damn cool
>>
>>51705170
That depends on ff homeworld is like SupCom in that the actual construction speed is game speed or at least a fraction of it. I suspect so as they use a somewhat similar somewhat less advanced but similar method of construction (the biggest difference being that they cannot transmute matter, they still need the elements in their raw form). Even the largest ships a mothership can build take less than half an hour in game, which would probably be a few hours still at worse if the game speed is not correct.

Your bigger problem is that you would have to build your own dry dock large enough to build the Sarjuuk. That's not even covering all the problems of decoding the Sajuuk information to even know how to build it. But, if you build that dockyard, have enough material, and understand the tech behind it, I could see you getting several Sajuuks build before 24 hours pass. The real speed equation modifier would be getting all that material in the first place and manning the damn things.
>>
File: Old-yorozuya_group.png (280KB, 541x479px) Image search: [Google]
Old-yorozuya_group.png
280KB, 541x479px
How do new companions react when introduced to much older companions?
>>
>use a somewhat similar somewhat less advanced but similar method

I do english good.
>>
File: halo_by_tommylocks-d3f5wh9.jpg (85KB, 762x1049px) Image search: [Google]
halo_by_tommylocks-d3f5wh9.jpg
85KB, 762x1049px
>>51705240
Obvious answer is Evangelion.
>>
>>51705240
mantra energy From Asura's Wrath as some of the coolest halos, going Angel in forgotten realms can get you a nice one although that's going to be expensive, aesthetic construct from world of cultivation could probably make one, there is an Old but powerful one in Saints row of all Places and of course my first halo was from madness combat
>>
File: Emperor.jpg (291KB, 973x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor.jpg
291KB, 973x1200px
>>51705261
>>
>>51705240
Okay, so work with me here.

What you do is, you go about and you get the right perks to make your Asgerd stupidly huge.

Then you import it as a power armor.

Then you use SupCom tech to print out a ring installation. Yes, as in, Halo.

And then put it above your armor's head. Obviously.

Bam. Biggest baddest halo.

I'm not sorry.
>>
>>51705298
I don't think there's anything to import A ship as power armor , a giant robot sure , but not power armor. Unless you go giant robot first and then use battler G from super robot wars OG: jumper generations but I don't think the halo would fit on your head At that point.
>>
>>51705326
Well, you've got appropriately scaled up SupCom tech, build a bigger halo.
>>
>>51705332
that's when saying though, the Ring installation would be Far too large for a power armor. you would need a super robot
>>
>>51705342
Uh, hello, Neptune-sized spaceship turning into a mecha?
>>
>>51705349
Okay because you specifically said Power armor in
>>51705298 you know there is a difference right?
>>
>>51705360
The only difference between mecha and power armor is how much armor is between you and the opponent!
>>
>>51705366
yes That's what I'm saying, and once it goes past, like a yard of plating , it's firmly in super robot territory. Whereas power armor is more like Ironman
>>
>>51705366
And the bigger guns.
And the fact that your limbs aren't at least completely in the mech's limbs.
And that some mechs you can sit inside
And that you can attach a cup holder to a mech.
>>
>>51705366
Well, functionally speaking, the difference between powered armor and a mecha is in its controls. Powered armor is armor which moves in response to its user's movements. A mecha is a robot which moves on its own and is controlled by its user's input.
>>
>>51705394
Exactly. Objectively superior. And there's no reason you can't have a power armor inside that mecha. And put that mecha in another mecha that's in another mecha.

If there is power, you must row to fight it.
>>
File: pacific rim awesome.gif (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pacific rim awesome.gif
4MB, 640x360px
>>51705402
>>
>>51705409
What if we build a mech with large guns that shoot breaching pods that dispose power armor soldiers into the enemy mech?
>>
File: angry_titan_by_gannadene.jpg (83KB, 600x467px) Image search: [Google]
angry_titan_by_gannadene.jpg
83KB, 600x467px
>>51705402
by that definition There are only power armors in Mobile Fighter G Gundam,which seems a bit silly considering the scale

>>51705427
You mean like pic related?
>>
>>51704426
So is she done? She looks pretty done.
>>
File: F4T0KG3.jpg (182KB, 1024x714px) Image search: [Google]
F4T0KG3.jpg
182KB, 1024x714px
>>51705409
>A power armor that is inside a mecha
>Said mecha it's inside an even bigger mecha
>Said bigger mecha is piloting a space-ship
>Said space-ship controls a moonsized battle-station
>Said battle station can transform into a planet size mecha
>>
>by that definition There are only power armors in Mobile Fighter G Gundam,which seems a bit silly considering the scale
To me, if it's a powered suit of armour it's power armour regardless of size.
>>
>>51705475
Now you're getting somewhere.
>>
>>51705286
Oh gods that is ADORABLE.
>>
>>51705419
>>51705446
As far as I know scale has nothing to do with whether something is powered armor or a mecha. You could have building-sized powered armor or mecha that's only a few times larger than a person. It's whether it's enhancing the user's movements or being directed by them via mechanical input that's the differentiating factor.
>>
>>51705494
that was not my understanding and if my understanding is not The common usage. I'm sorry for My autism
>>
>>51705494
I feel there is a bit more to it than that and that scale does matter, but that is a good defining difference between the two.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>51705458
Yeah I think she's done.
>>
>>51705402
I disagree with that. There are plenty of mecha that use motion controls. I think it makes a lot more sense to define power armor by the ratio between the pilot's size and the machine's. With power armor, the ratio is such that the pilot's movements are directly represented in the machine's. The machine amplifies it, sure, but when the armor moves a limb the pilot's limb is inside there. With a motion-controlled mecha, though, the pilot is isolated from the movements of the machine. They're in a little cockpit and moving their limbs independently, and the robot just happens to copy those movements.
>>
>>51705529
Well, to be fair, you could resolve those differences by just getting rid of the 'mechanical' in that anons post. So power armour is enhancing the user's movements while mecha are being controlled by some form of interface, whether mechanical controls like a car or motion controls like a jaeger.
>>
>>51705513
You're fine, bancho.

>>51705516
It's the only difference that really makes sense to me.

If it's moving with your body then it's powered armor.
If it's moving in response to controls then it's a mecha.

>>51705529
Yes, and in which case we come down to an argument over whether or not that's responsive enhancement or whether it's simply mechanical input that's being controlled by your body. And that comes down to an argument over whether or not you're technically "piloting" something unless you're using only your hands and feet.

We shouldn't go down that rabbit hole. It goes a long, long way and I'm pretty sure it doesn't have a conclusive ending.
>>
>>51705624
Doesn't >>51705576 solve it though? Even if you're still using your body, it's not directly manipulating the armour. It's being fed into some sort of mid point which then feeds the information to whatever makes the mecha move.
>>
>>51705624
I'm saying that it's armor if it's a coating over your body and a mecha if there's an entire isolated cockpit. That's a pretty simple distinction, no rabbit hole to go down.
>>
>>51705701
>>51705726
Ah. I suppose so?

Basically if it's being directed by your body (i.e. it's moving in response to your own movements) then it's powered armor. If it's being directed by some form of interface, including detached motion controls, then it's a mecha.

I'd agree with that.
>>
>>51705751
Excellent, it seems we're all in agreement, then. Pleasure discussing mecha with you, anon. Aren't robots (and robot-suits small enough for you to wear) cool?
>>
>>51705726
And what if you can become a part of said mecha? Wouldn't it be Power Armour then?

>>51705751
What about when a pilot has technopathy?

Genuinely curious here.
>>
>>51705768
No, then you're just a sentient mecha. And with technopathy it's being controlled by your mind, not physically responding to your muscle movements like clothes.
>>
>>51705779
>Sentient mecha
Well, or some biomechanical fusion. Point is at that point it's neither a piloted mecha nor a suit of armour, since you're part of it.
>>
>>51705768
>And what if you can become a part of said mecha? Wouldn't it be Power Armour then?
No, then it's what's referred to as "becoming Gundam".
>>
>>51705779
>>51705786
>>51705805
Got it. Cheers gents!
>>
>>51705766
Real or Super, mecha or powered armor, robots are always cool.
>>
>>51705525
Thanks!
>>
>Shadow on the Moon at Night
>At night you become extremely intimidating and can enhance this further by causing your shadow to be projected on the moon for all those nearby. You are also capable of causing people to have terrifying nightmares just by being around them and can vaguely influence the forms such nightmares take.

Are there any perks that can make the moon appear regardless of the time of day/normal position of the moon so I can use the shadow effect of this perk?
>>
Are there any perks to make temporary transformations permanent? I would like to be a super saiyan 4 all the time.
>>
>>51706090
Can't you just train to do that like how Goku and Gohan train to do with Super Saiyan while training to fight Cell?
>>
>>51706066
Getting the Crescent Celestial Brush Technique in Okami can let you turn day to night and summon the moon, though as the name implies it's a crescent moon. Less surface area to project onto. Alternatively, the Lunar Locket in Xiaolin Showdown can move the moon telekinetically, but since the moon is actually moving can have horrible consequences if misused. Another one that could work is to get Dark Kiva in Showa Kamen Rider (even though he's from a Heisei series, Kamen Rider Kiva split its narrative into two time periods so he's in Showa, too). Most strong expressions of Kiva power turn day to night and summon a full moon.
>>
>>51706114
Never underestimate how lazy and dependent some jumpers can be. You'd almost think them incapable of doing anything that isn't given as a perk explicitly at times.
>>
>>51706114
Can you? I thought you had to revert from it but if you can just get used to it that would be awesome.
>>
>>51706133
In the show the more powerful transformations have really dhort time limits like how ss3 is a 30 min max. I thought ss4 was the same as 3.
>>
>>51706136
Well Goku and co. initially couldn't stay in SSJ for long, but train to be able to keep it up all the time. It might be harder to do for SS4 since it's so much more powerful, but it should be possible given a lot of time.

>>51706144
That's usually because their bodies can't handle it though, or in SSJ3's case because you're literally throwing all your power out in every direction, so you run out faster IIRC.
>>
>>51706127
The brush technique seems good. Getting the perk Brush Techniques seems to let you make a custom power and you can replace the other god, so going Moon and making a Full Moon Brush Technique would be perfect.

Thank you for it, and all the other suggestions.
>>
Quick question about the Otoyomegatari Jump. With the Companion Section, could I import more than one Companion as my Wife?
>>
File: 1459054127069.png (27KB, 181x220px) Image search: [Google]
1459054127069.png
27KB, 181x220px
>>51706287
Well, anon, dont you know having more than one waifu will ruin your laifu?
I think you can, but prepare for weird looks anyhow.
>>
>>51706298
To be fair, it was just a random idea I just had, above all else, I'm figuring out how to make the girls more comfortable with each other as time goes on.

I'm choosing the first Jump they'll be Imported into since I Companion'd them.
>>
>>51706287
You might have to be muslim or a drop-in then. I don't think the other cultures present in that setting practice polygamy.
>>
>>51706287
Yes.
Exactly how depends on which origin you take.

If you're a Groom, you get one Bride for free, and a second companion as a second (or third, or fourth) Bride for 100cp, via Wedded option.

Alternatively, you could import companions as wives (but not a "Bride") for free via the Extended Family option - it would import them as a normal human but not give them any perks or cp.
>>
>>51706287
There is a sister wife option.
>>
>>51705525
How does this look? It says dragon options are discounted so Im not sure how it really works along with the item discounts.

Httyd
Dragon
That’s my handiwork 900

Dragon perks
Flight x3 800
Natural weapons x4 650
Biome specific volcano x2 600
Elemental attack fire cloak x3 500
Stomach like a foundry 400
Ironside 300
Color of death 0
Alpha wave -200

Items
The archipelago free
Saddle free
Dragons end -300
Egg clutch ++ -500

Drawbacks
The behemoth -200
For the dancing and the dreaming 0

Is this right?

I want tto be a big ol volcano dragon who can fly and is covered in spikes and armor. Kinda like a red dragon but bulkier.
>>
>>51706356
>>51706384
>>51706388
Cheers for the assists folks.

Grow Together is too wonderful a Perk to just ignore I'm afraid.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>51706415
That's fine. Really like your build. Because fighting a building sized reptile who can fly at near hyper-sonic speeds with a hummingbird's maneuverability is only made more diffcult when IT IS ON FIRE!
>>
>>51706456
Thank you this is going to be fun!!!
>>
How Goku trained Kaio-ken ? I would love to learn it in dragon ball jump.
>>
>>51706483
I don't think any actual training was shown. For the specific technique I mean. Same for the Spirit Bomb.

The only training that was shown was general speed and strength training on king Kais small-yet-strong-gravity planet.
>>
>>51706483
With King Kai aka North Kai. It's all in the wiki friendo. Or in the manga. Or in the anime.
There's also a perk in one the Dragon Ball jumps that gives it.
>>
>>51706483
You can buy it in the Dragon Ball Multiverse jump as a perk or if you really want to learn it yourself you could go to King kais house somehow and learn from him or goku.
>>
File: Fbuu.gif (393KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
Fbuu.gif
393KB, 300x195px
>>51706514
>>51706513
>>51706507
Ty for help.
>>
>>51706527
Sorry, what?
>>
>>51706114
>Humans don't get any transformations
>Except possibly Max Power
Poo.
>>
>>51706514
More likely King Kai himself. Goky isn't exactly one for teching the useful techniques he learns.

Super useful technique to explosively increase your power, never teaches it to anyone.

Super useful technique to create a move that'll kill just about anything (in theory), never teaches it.

Although to be fair King Kai could have instructed him not to teach those techniques.

Can teleport, teaches no-one.

Although maybe the Yardrat asked him not to spread it about. Although if they were willing to teach a complete stranger the technique, it seems strange that they would suddenly be so concerned about who could learn it from him.

Of course we are never told that Goku has been asked not to teach these techniques. So if we assume he hadn't, then why not teach them to his friends and family, I mean at least Gohan?
>>
>>51706384
Hey, myrmidont, what's with your CP Vampire ways?

All in good fun though, there's so much prime stuff I want from the Otoyomegatari Jump and I'm really glad this was not my first jump or I would have been so very salty. Good job on making me consider an All The Things approach to the Jump, even if it was supposed to be my vacation of sorts.

The Bathhouse and Grandhouse especially are making me weep.
>>
Reminder that Cell was created by mashing the DNA of all the strongest fighters together and, depending on your actions in the original Dragon Ball, this may very well include you.
>>
>>51706687
Yeah I'm not sure how to avoid that. Stop Dr.Gero before he can create Cell maybe?
>>
>>51706687
Reminder that there are several perks that make it impossible use or copy your DNA without your consent.
>>
>>51706687
...oh. Oh dear.

Umm, I think I'm just going to find and kill the shit out of Gero and maybe co-op his experiments.

The DBZ World is in no way, shape, or form prepared for a Cell with Gourmet Cells.

>>51706709
The Xena/Heracles Jump? If so I need to get on that then.
>>
>>51706687
Bear in ind that the samples that went to make Cell were gathered, presumable exclusively, by a small fly-like robot ero built.

Avoid that and don't leave any blood lying around and you have a fair chance of not contributing to Cell.

It depends also on how obvious you want to be about avoiding the bot. If Gero cottons on that your aware and trying to avoid it, he may try to get samples from you in other ways. But if he things that doing so is unnecessary or redundant, he may not bother.
>>
>>51706721
Also look at Metroid. Metroid has one that specifically works with DNA.
>>
>>51706729
I really need to get better at checking then posting. Ah, so many typos.
>>
>>51706730
Cheers Anon!

Still gonna kill Gero and complete his research to make Krillin the best waifu I can.
>>
>>51706729
>don't leave any blood lying around
Anon.

Anon.

I think there's another DNA filled material that many jumpers leave lying around other than blood.
>>
>>51706709
Wonder how Dr Gero would react to that.

Would he dismiss you as an anomaly. or would the observation radically change his plans. Maybe design a Cell that need to absorb you to be perfect, or optionally.
>>
>>51706746
I know I was trying to avoid lewd.

Bag, clean-up and take it with you for safe disposal. Unless you have the perk that means you don't have to care.
>>
>>51706750
>Wonder how Dr Gero would react to that.
Well, the Metroid perk gives your blood eldritch properties such that anyone studying it without your assistance goes insane.

So... it might actually solve the issue itself.

For added protection, grab the Xena/Herc perk that >>51706721 mentioned.
>>
>>51706754
Use Harry Potter (or alternative) cleaning magic to scour away any traces of dna that could be used.

Use OCD as a cover for your actual reasoning.
>>
>>51706757
Part of a Whole, right?

Before insanity, there is 'baffled and confused', and since Gero will likely be feeding the samples into his supercomputer before looking at them himself (he is busy with the androids after all) it could result in some interesting hiccups in the machine, and the resulting Cell.

Chance for some comedy there, or horror.

What interests me though, is what would Gero's reaction be to finding that your DNA is so odd (asssuming he was in a position to notice)? Would he ignore you, or come after you?
>>
>>51706797
Well that depends on whether you appear to be a powerful fighter.
>>
>>51706810
I am already assuming that Gero has seen fit to get one sample from you, so yeah, the jumper is a powerful fighter.

Then what.
>>
>>51706687
Another story hook involving Cell, which I want to clarify is not implied or stated anywhere in the jump and would just be a fanwank for story purposes, come from the fact that most of the Android-based perks mention Dr. Gero's research. If you do an Android build it's possible that, due to using Gero's tech as a base, that you have enough in common with 17 and 18 to be a viable alternative target for Cell.
>>
>>51706828
If you're a powerful enough fighter obviously he'd come after you. If you're just decent he might not bother.
>>
File: otoyomegatari-3231231 copy.jpg (169KB, 755x742px) Image search: [Google]
otoyomegatari-3231231 copy.jpg
169KB, 755x742px
>>51706677
I get that a lot about this jump.
The cp spent in my jumps is the fuel I require to make yet more jumps. That's why I have to bleed every jumper dry.

Don't feel like I don't share your pain either: I do jump my own jumps, and every time I regret putting in so much stuff I want for myself.

But seriously it's part of my jump-writing philosophy: a jumper should want every option (depending on build), but only be able to afford some of it. It's the "Choose" part of CYOA.
>>
File: JC20.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC20.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>51706687
Good thing I'm a chef first and a canine spiritual vetenarian second then. Also a fighter, but only as a hobby.

Though this does remind me-other than those signature attacks and his regeneration, can Cell do anything Arale can't? Also hypothetically, what would happen if he absorbed the Big Gete Star's chip, or ate from the Tree of Might?

In short: Using Gerotech to create Super Perfect Dark Arale Beyond God. Y/N?
>>
>>51706797
Part of a Whole protects against analysis and reverse engineering, right?

Well, it just occurred to be that we don't know if that was what Gero was actually doing. He could just have dumped the cells in with mutegenic chemicals and by comic-book science created Cell.

Then the perk wouldn't actually help at all.

Assuming that is correct, is there another perk that would help in this case?
>>
>>51706846
Gero is a scientist, albiet a mad one. If he sees something as odd about your sample, that it leaves him 'baffled and confused', I think there a fair chance he'll come after you even if your not a powerful fighter.

Of course, you would need to be a powerful fighter in the first place for him to take the time and risk to get a sample, so it's a moot point.
>>
>>51706861
She's a gag character. it wouldn't affect her personality at all, and she'd snap back to normal before too long. Probably not before accidentally conquering the multiverse, however.
>>
File: [That's what's up].jpg (24KB, 525x481px) Image search: [Google]
[That's what's up].jpg
24KB, 525x481px
>>51706857
It's an awesome philosophy and I can't wait for your next Jump boss!

Thank you for your hard work!
>>
>>51706940
>She's a gag character.
Just tell her to relax and keep practicing, she'll get past that stage in no time with a little hard work and dedication.
>>
>>51706090
I think Digimon: Cyber Sleuth has a perk for that.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>51706869
You could always use the VOID name from A Practical Guide To Evil to make yourself utterly undetectable, preventing him from getting them in the first place. Ditto for some of the Void classes in Sburb.

Actually, Johnny Test does have a perk that makes you more resistant at least to being affected by super-science. The big question is whether it'd apply to bits of you as small as tiny DNA samples.

Or you could simply infuse adaptive nanomachines into your DNA, like the GUNNM ones. And then program them to manually denature their components when removed from you and triggered with a specific signal.

Or just use magic to lay a curse of bad luck upon any who take bits of your against your will.

>>51706940
Figured it wouldn't for the first part. That's just my name for the Arale 2.0 I got in the jump who's not the actual Arale. Her self-declared rival.

She's pretty much just Arale in villain clothes, though.

>snap back to normal

Huh. Are gags an actual force in DBZ or is this just a thing that tends to happen?
>>
>>51706687
Even if it Gero was able to copy all the genetic abilities, that would still leave a lot of spiritual/conceptual/magical hax.
>>
>>51706687
>having DNA
Look at this scrub.
>>
>>51706687
what if you took personified cells from the mighty boosh to have those samples fight back when he tries to collect them?
>>
You know, given how little you'd be able to do to them otherwise, I'm surprised techniques like Destructo Disk that let you punch through stronger ki don't get more focus.
>>
>>51707027
I know that Krillin gets a lot of shit but he created a technique that literally everyone in the series stole. Destructo disk is a freaking awesome move.
>>
>>51707046
Every time he uses it, it actually is incredibly successful. Why doesn't Krillin use it more often?
>>
>>51707027
>>51707056
cause it failed? its a myth that it cant be blocked
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>51707027
I kinda wanna teach Krillin Pierce now. Just to see what he could invent with actual magic where the whole gimmick is being able to ignore SMT-level on the fly magic barriers.
>>
>>51707056
Probably because of what happened with frieza, hes worried of acidental bifurcations. Otherwise I have no clue. Villains seem to love it.
>>
>>51707056
>>51707065
Yes, and No.
The Destructo Disk is has shown to be one of the greatest at cutting through Ki. It's like the sabot rounds of Ki attacks compared to the standard armor piercing. However, it is not unstoppable.
When he used it against Perfect Cell, a being who heavily out-classed him when he was Bug Cell, the Disc just didn't do a single thing to him.
>>
>>51707065
>>51707102
I didn't say it was unstoppable, I just said that it works pretty damn well for him when he uses it. It's much better than any other attack he has. So why doesn't he use it all the time? Is it much more draining to use, or something like that?
>>
>>51707116
The Disc's main problem is that it is the slowest of all Ki attacks. People around Nappa's level can dodge it and the Disc doesn't seam to get any more speed the more you put in it. Combine that with the inability to control it after it has been thrown, and it often just ends up being a waste of Ki for most straight up fights.
It works best as a surprise attack weapon, but even then it has the flaw of making that energy humming sound.
>>
>>51707116
he doesnt have many long fights in general. when was the last time you saw him use a kamehameha? Also for completeness sake:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-KmDPK8XYk
>>
>>51707144
Well, you've got time. Maybe developing a new technique that fixes the speed problem is a good project for your stay?
>>
File: image.jpg (325KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325KB, 1191x670px
>>51707144
Hypothetically if your ki control is good enough, is there any reason you can't just...whack people with it? By hand? Like a chakram?
>>
>>51707116
A lack of Killer Instinct.

Krillin does want to kill anyone, it took alot of pain and death to get him to consider killing Vegeta. And Destructo Disc isn't something to use lightly. if it works at all, then your going to do serious damage. You can only really use it on someone you wounld't mind being dead and being responsible for making them that way. unfortunately for Krillin, those who fit that criteria tend to be so much more powerful than him, they can either dodge (with the exception of one time with Freiza on Namek) or resist the Destructo Disc.
>>
>>51704129
>My taste is shit, so I'ma say Blame here. Or the Necrons' necrodermis.
>Blame
>Necrodermis
>Shit
Son you need to stop lying to my face here because that is the exact opposite of shit taste.
>>
Would it be reasonable to use a wish in Disney Princess to grant me the ability to share perks and powers between me and my companions? Sort of like Sacrificial Bestowment but without the horrifying worm and limited to companions only.
>>
>>51707144
Wait, I think I thought of a solution of how to actually use the Disc in a fight.
Took a while to find pic that came to mind.

>>51707176
Exactly what I was thinking.
>>
>>51707176
The centrafugal force would incline it to have a sharp outer edge. But given some of the other things we see ring-shaped energy constructs do in Dragonball, like Gotenks doughtnut technique for restricting an opponent, i don't see why not. Would need a lot of control though.
>>
>>51707194
Pretty sure that would just cut the user's arm into two bloody pieces if they tried using it that way, no matter how good their control.
>>
>>51707194
Like wielding a lightsaber barehanded. You could do it. But it's a really bad idea. Would look very cool though. Right up until you cut off all of your own fingers.

Why do awesome things have to be so impractical!?
>>
>>51707226
well there is a technique to block blasters and lightsabres barehanded...
>>
File: Android16HellFlashAttack.png (275KB, 450x482px) Image search: [Google]
Android16HellFlashAttack.png
275KB, 450x482px
>>51707221
>>51707226
Then get cyborg arms.
Worked for Android 16.
>>
>>51707194
Reminds me of Psyren (someone should make a jump of that just so Gaunlet can finally meet his hero), where Ageha deals with the overwhelming power of his Melchsee's Gate technique by restraining it to hover in front of his hand as a melee weapon he can more easily control. In disk form, in fact, when denied the ability to zoom around killing people the Melchsee's Gate spins around in frustration and flattens itself out from a sphere to a disk from centripetal force.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2000x1340px
>>51707221
>2017
>still having the kind of hand with blood in it

Nah it's cool, I got MIND hands. Which get like, a CRAZY threshold of action successes by Exalted standards-and that's just the sub-E5 ones plus the shintai. Whelp, I guess I've worked out my fighting style for DBZ in the unlikely event I ever need to actually try a little in the tournament: As many Destructo Discs as I can manually bash people with using SWLIHN's higher essence MHM upgrade Charms.

>>51707180
To be fair I meant literal shit.

As in: So dark it's often hard to tell apart from the grimy corridors it is often worn in. Which by the way-are ALSO half of my preferred architectural aesthetics.
>>
>>51707341
Which is neat, but we were talking about how someone like Krillen could use them. In which case your posts seem a touch silly.
>>
>>51707350
Ki gloves maybe?
>>
File: IMG_0450.jpg (54KB, 1024x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0450.jpg
54KB, 1024x740px
>>51707226
Blocking lightsaber barehanded is possible.
>>
>>51707397
>>51707247

Don't get too caught up with the Star Wars reference. We are talking about Krillin from Dragonball.

>>51707249
Krillin could, but the only ones that could make those for him are enemies. Bulma could, eventually do something, but she would need a better reason for doing experimental cyborg surgery on a friend, than ''cause it'll be so sool'.

Ther are techniques for projecting a blade of energy from your hand, a la lightsaber-style. There's no reason why Krillin couldn't learn and use that.

It's the Destructo Disc being used in melee that's difficult to imagine. Adding roation and a cutting edge from it seems super dangerous. And changing the technique form a circle to a line is akin to making a brand new technique.
>>
>>51707476
It seems better suited to being a snap attack. If he could make them fast enougj to just do a quick summon and slap with it he would be able to use it more. Also couldnt frieza make them track enemies?
>>
>>51707187
No. The only reason SB works at all is because it's fiat-backed. At best, you'd get a method using in-setting means to transfer a particular power type. The genie specifically isn't omnipotent.
>>
File: Fate Zero.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Fate Zero.pdf
1B, 486x500px
At last, it's done. Not quite back to back but almost. Next up is Fate/Apocrypha.
>>
>>51707476
Not them, but you could try giving Krillin potential for the Spin from JoJo, with it, he could try forming Destructo Discs with more oval like shapes and run them along his arms and generally have an easier time forming them.
>>
>>51707609
Congratulations, you've made another jump that will do nothing but causes the thread to be shat up with endless questions for you. Why do you do this? It can't possibly be entertaining to you, you seem just as annoyed by the questions as the rest of us are. Are you just a masochist?
>>
>>51707609
Nice.
>>
>>51707609
Can you adjust the focus of the drop-in map from Distant Sky? Like, if you're using it to go cross-country, would it show a larger area? And maybe "zoom in", so you can actually determine what obstructions are depicted?
>>
File: 017.gif (796KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
017.gif
796KB, 500x281px
>>51707609
YES! Reading now!
>>
>>51707722
Congratulations, you've asked yet another question that blatently exists to try to frustrate people into leaving the thread, when by now everyone knows better than to take you at face value. Why do you do this? It can't possibly give you any satisfaction, you seem just as frustrated by your inability to kill the thread as we are by your persistence. Is your life truly this empty?
>>
File: 235897.png (126KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
235897.png
126KB, 500x526px
>>51707722
I'm totally a masochist.

>>51707724
Thanks.

>>51707731
Mm, to an extent. I'd say at most it could zoom out to a city wide range but you'd only be able to zoom in centred on yourself, rather then anywhere in that city wide range.

>>51707732
Hope you enjoy.
>>
>>51707722
Eh, the thing about the previous questions is that the majority of them were about either the actual servant supplement or the 1000CP perks in the Fate Stay Night jump, by contrasts this jumps does not have anything that has not been greatly discussed before (The Servant Supplement).
>>
File: anon-kun, is this bait.png (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
anon-kun, is this bait.png
91KB, 800x600px
>>51707722
>>
>>51707745
>>51707765
Right, because no one can be legitimately frustrated with how thread after thread gets taken over by questions about a boring franchise. Yeah, I have to just be shitposting.
>>
>>51707778
Talk about something else, then, bitch-nigga.
>>
>>51707778
I actually like the Fate franchise and I am happy that were getting more jumps for it.
>>
>>51707791
I've tried. You little fucks just drown it out with endless harping on "can I make Space Marines with the First Magic?" or "can my Servant be four hundred waifus?". You're all awful, Fate is the worst franchise we've ever had a jump for.

>>51707802
That's really sad, then. The idea that anyone would actually like Fate and not just fap to its power level bullshit is one of the most depressing things I've ever heard.
>>
>>51707778
If you know that saying something is going to stir up trouble and serve no purpose other than to derail the narrative of the thread into arguments and in-fighting? And you do so solely because people are talking about something that you don't like?

Then yes. You are baiting and a shitposter. Whether you have genuine grievances is of no consequence.
>>
>>51707778
>Waaaay stop liking what I don't like! Waaah!

Just because you're not the shitposter doesn't mean you're not shitposting.
>>
>>51707813
How about you make a jump for whatever setting you do want to be talked about then?
>>
>>51707609
Thank you, Valeria.
>>
>>51707778
You're absolutely correct. Being too much of a pussy to come up with something interesting to say is nobody's responsibility barring yours. You are absolutely shitposting.

Just leave the thread and come back when it dies down, it's not hard. I do that to deal with DBZ all the time, and you don't see me being a big fucking manbaby because I don't get fed what I want all the time.
>>
>>51707813
A thread full of pathetic neckbeards talk about pathetic neckbeard things. Wow, what a surprise. Again, this entire thread needs to be purged.
>>
File: 69200.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
69200.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>51707835
Always welcome anon.
>>
>>51707519
>>51707612
Yes. All my yeses.

Krillin. After all the bestdowns he's been through he deserves some jojo-style posing and out of nowhere a blitz of little energy chainsaws.
>>
>>51707814
Hmm. I suppose you have a point, then. Alright, I guess I am shitposting. But I'm shitposting for a noble cause. Val is a terrible person who make terrible jumps and we'd be better off with her gone.

>>51707832
If it's not an incredibly well-known franchise that also offers huge power it will just get ignored. So why even bother? Fuck, why do I even come to these threads anymore? You're all awful. And being here has made me awful. I didn't use to be such an angry person.

>>51707841
I've tried. It will never stop being awful discussions about awful things that only awful people like. I just come here because...I don't know, I'm in a rut, I guess. I should just filter "Jumpchain", keep myself from coming back. Is it possible to lock your filters so that you can't remove them in a moment of weakness?
>>
>>51707857
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, you are what is wrong with Jumpchain.
>>
>>51707875
>you are what is wrong with Jumpchain

I thought that was all the whiny cunts.
>>
>>51707867
That's your opinion. We understand that. You've stated it many times. Thank you. You can stop now.
>>
File: Apoc Hype.jpg (83KB, 688x750px) Image search: [Google]
Apoc Hype.jpg
83KB, 688x750px
>>51707609
>>51707759
Amorous Archers. Thanks Valalala.

If you're selling the masochist angle post with Lalatina pics.
>>
>>51707867
Wow, I was writing some actual advice but-okay then, like you said you're an asshole with brain issues.

>I should just keep myself from coming back

Yes, do that.

It honestly sounds like the best thing for us as a whole and for you personally as well.

>is it possible to lock your filters

https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/4chanX_filters

Here's a starting point. Never used it myself but it's better than nothing. Maybe ask someone on /s4s/ on how to use it.

Godspeed.
>>
File: IMG_0910.jpg (98KB, 564x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0910.jpg
98KB, 564x492px
>>51706738

But Krillin already has the best waifu.
>>
>>51707609
Thank you so much.
>>
>>51704426
>>51706415
Heeere we go then!

How To Train Your Dragon (Dreamworks Edition)

Dragon [Free]
>perks:
Vast [100] I'm like, Bewilderbeast awesome now.
>dragon perks:
Natural Weapons [Free] Snicker-snack
Biome Specific [Free] Aquatic adaptation! We're a Tidal class now.
‘Fire’ Breath [50] Fire at will! 12 shots is excellent.
Flight [50] Hummingbird maneuverability. Nice.
Co-Pilot [100] Double the heads, double the eyes, double the fire. Only wish I could have more.
Ironside [100] Boneplates and redundant organs, oh yes.
The Alpha Wavelength [200] Obey Me.
The Wind of Fury [300] Speed, stealth, senses, and blasts of plasma. Awesome.
The Color of Death [600] This with Ironside? I'm like a flying tank. Except shooting /gigantic/ plasma blasts.
>items:
The Archipelago [Free] Cool. Nomanisan Island and Motherbase added first, not sure what else to include.
An Isle in the North [400] Added to the Archipelago.
Saddle [Free] ...okay.
Dragon’s End [100] And another one for my collection of isles.
Egg Clutch [200] Night Fury, Terrible Terror, Stormcutter, Bewilderbeast, something-something (not sure yet?), and Importing Red Dragons, Mist Dragons, and Silver Dragons from D&D worlds.
>companions:
Rider/Viking [Free] Not sure who to take. Any suggestions?
>drawbacks:
Take Care of the Kids [+100] Tend to the nest. Very well then.
Tiny but Deadly [+100] Kids, kids, stop that.
Amputee [+200] Another jump, another lost limb.
For The Dancing and The Dreaming [+200] So... is the Red Death my dragon dad/mom?
Shadow of the Night Fury [+300] At least it's going to be a challenge. Does this scale down the perks from this jump as well?
The Behemoth [+300] A /big/ challenge.

I'm... kind of an horrifically powerful dragon by Berk standards.

Night Death the Vast? Pic related, except you can apparently only buy one extra head.

...Which is sad. Could an option for more be added?
>>
I think every Jumper has or had a pocket dimension/private demi-plane/etc at some point with a property inside.

What was the terrain like? Did you ever change it?
Did it host life? Plants? Sentient people?
Did it have important resources for you? Gardens? Mines?
Did you us it regularly? Sleep in it or have a workshop/lab/training ground for regular use?
Or was it just storage space? An extension of your warehouse?
Did you have properties that didn't match each other? A modern lab right next to a classically designed hand built castle?

Tell me about your hidden properties, Jumpers!
>>
File: BBCC.png (217KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
BBCC.png
217KB, 400x400px
>>51707940
You're welcome.
>>
>>51708045
>You can see her pantsu
I am going to cry.
>>
>>51707948
Astrid is pretty great to take along. there also was another girl in the books whos name I cant remember that was cool
>>
>>51707857
Amazing Jump, Valeria.

An absolute CP-Vampire, but fantastic.

Some of these perks actually made me a little sad, remembering events from the show.

Thank you for all your hard work.
>>
File: astrid httyd.jpg (167KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
astrid httyd.jpg
167KB, 1500x900px
>>51708089
Hm, sure. I'll take her along. Seems like a decent idea.
>>
>>51708045
What do you have to say for yourself now that your actions have driven off yet another jumpmaker?
>>
>>51708078
Well that is what happens when you're around Alter Egos
>>
File: GilCC.png (149KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
GilCC.png
149KB, 400x400px
>>51708123
I'm very happy the feelings got across and that you enjoy it.

>>51708078
Poor anon.
>>
>>51707609

So how does Knightly Manner and Mind of Rust work if you take them both?

Mind of Rust makes you go all makes you willing to do anything to save people, but Knightly Manner makes you follow the code of chivalry non stop?

Don't these two drawbacks contradict each other if you take them both?
>>
>>51708257
I know this is bait, but my sympathy for SoAnon is extremely limited. He committed the closest thing you can get in these threads to a murder-suicide, at the drop of a fucking hat.
>>
File: sona.jpg (214KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
sona.jpg
214KB, 850x1202px
>>51708306
Mmm, good point. I suppose they can be taken together. It'll just be like the most absurd interpretations of Lawful Neutral. Code of Chivalry is good and anything that breaks it is evil and should not be in the world, even if it's a minor or understandable break.
>>
>>51708353
Oh, and you'll probably have a nice side of constant self hatred the whole time.
>>
>>51708353
>Code of Chivalry is good and anything that breaks it is evil and should not be in the world, even if it's a minor or understandable break.

Isn't that already what Knightly Manner does when you take it by itself? I'm confused.

Also:
>that pic

Who is that woman?
>>
>>51707948
For some reason I thought you could only buy 1 600 tier dragon.
>>
>>51708280
If you seal, say, a spirit or a soul inside yourself with a Perfect Vessel, can you at least talk to them without setting the rule off?
>>
File: q520.jpg (196KB, 850x1417px) Image search: [Google]
q520.jpg
196KB, 850x1417px
>>51708388
No, Knightly Manner only makes you really disgusted with those sorts. It's only when you're forced to work closely with one for an extended period of time, someone like Kiritsugu who basically shits all over almost every principle you stand for, that you might get to actually striking out.

The combo would have you barely resisting doing it the second you hear someone lie or see someone cheat at a game and getting worse from there.

Also, it's sona from League or Dota or something. I get them mixed up all the time.

>>51708405
Well...Gonna go with no I think. You're a sealed pressure can and any opening is enough to blow it wide open.
>>
File: Red Death.png (565KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
Red Death.png
565KB, 1280x544px
>>51708389
You can get both, the second's just not discounted then.
>>
File: 1486577058196.jpg (2MB, 8000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1486577058196.jpg
2MB, 8000x1500px
>>51708440
>val is bodacious anon
I knew it.
>>
>>51708460
I theorize the she post the bodacious babes so as to distract us from the from the all of the CP she's taking from us.
>>
>>51707948
I wonder if I can use egg clutch to get a baby shenron. He is so long I want one even with no wish power.
>>
>>51707609
So is the Original fate jump no longer valid?
>>
File: 246082.jpg (103KB, 738x1200px) Image search: [Google]
246082.jpg
103KB, 738x1200px
>>51708460
Naw. No point to posting sexy pics if I can't have a sexy name alongside them right? Bodacious anon is their own thing. Trend? Is it a trend? I did notice that apparently multiple people started doing it at one point.
>>
>>51708440
>No, Knightly Manner only makes you really disgusted with those sorts. It's only when you're forced to work closely with one for an extended period of time, someone like Kiritsugu who basically shits all over almost every principle you stand for, that you might get to actually striking out.

>The combo would have you barely resisting doing it the second you hear someone lie or see someone cheat at a game and getting worse from there.

Thank you for clarifying. So I suppose it would be wise to pick that perk that forces people to obey the rules of the Grail War as long as I obey them? To try and reduce the chance of my Jumper going postal on everyone.
>>
>>51708325
You know i might be wrong, but i got the impression that SoAnon's tolerance/willingness to contribute/be part of the thread came to end a while ago and they were just waiting for an excuse to leave dramatically rather than quietly. Bang rather than a whimper, you know? I've known people like that. It's not enough for them to decide on a course of action, they have to dramatise it and have everyone aware of how totally justified they are in overreacting, like some childish preempting of any criticism towards their decision to leave.

"It's not me, it's you. I'm not leaving because I'm fed up with stuff, it's because your mean. And that totally justifies me trying to harm you just as I go, leaving you no recourse, which is no better than a backstab or a hit-and-run. I'll even refuse to have a civil, private conversation on IRC to address my concerns, instead I'll air my dirty laundry in public, but that is totes your fault But I'm clearly in the right and have the moral high ground, cause you did that thing."

That alone would be fine, after all it takes all sorts, and we are hardly unused to a abit of drama. But the threats regarding their jumps was going too far.

They acted like they were taking a principled stance and then lashed out against everyone, like a spoilt brat wanting to stop playing and take their ball home.

To be honest, while losing a jumpmaker is a bad thing for the thread, it's probably for the best that SoAnon goes, even if we do lose those jumps. If they are that unhappy, staying will only make them feel worse and spread that unhappiness to the rest of the thread.

I wish SoAnon all the best, for all that I'm not impressed with their behaviour and hope that that is the last jumpmaker we will see leave for a good long while.
>>
>>51708502
You are still quite bodacious val. Thanks for the jump.
>>
File: 2590.jpg (520KB, 774x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2590.jpg
520KB, 774x1500px
>>51708501
Well, not quite. Once I finish Apocrypha and Strange Fake I'll ask for it to either be removed since it's defunct or just moved to some special folder to mark it as redundant, if Brutus be willing. Until then you can still take it for those places if you want.

>>51708506
It'd help to an extent yeah (Less endangering civilians is the biggest one), but the rules of the Grail War (And of Magi combat) aren't really the rulesof Chivalry.
>>
>>51708529
Given she's does this multiple times in the past, this exact thing in almost exactly the same situation, you're almost certainly right.
>>
>>51708533
Well I rolled the first holy Grail war and this is the earliest isn't it? and it starts at the fourth so I was hoping I could hang onto it so I don't throw off too much of my chain with placing an entire jump.
>>
>>51708529
>>51708548
Thank you, I didn't actually know that, not having been on the thread that long, maybe month or so.

Nice to get my analysis affirmed, thanks.
>>
File: zZg4zFq.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zZg4zFq.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>51708558
Eh, it's your chain anon. It's not like I'm gonna come over to your house and make you delete it while I watch. Even if it does get made defunct entirely, it's not like it's banned or anything.

I'll make sure to ask if a defunct folder can be put in the fate folder, just in case, yeah?
>>
>>51708533
>It'd help to an extent yeah (Less endangering civilians is the biggest one), but the rules of the Grail War (And of Magi combat) aren't really the rulesof Chivalry.

Better than nothing I suppose.
>>
>>51707609
> In effect, you gain a free origin, including discounts and freebies, and 1000CP with which to buy perks and items,
Wait, I'm confused. Does this mean you gain another origin on top of the Servant Origin to receive discounts on? Or is it just referring to the Servant origin?
>>
>>51707609
Correct me if I'm wrong but we can now do the servant supplement 3 times? Once for being a servant, once for Demi-Servant and a final time for the Pseudo Servant option?
>>
>>51708592
Sounds like a good compromise to me. Im Not the guy linked though.
>>
>>51708592
>I'm gonna come over to your house and make you delete it while I watch.
What a critical lack of dedication. Pleb-tier, Val.
>>
>>51708608
What if we take ex speed all 3 times?
>>
File: christmas.jpg (266KB, 850x1275px) Image search: [Google]
christmas.jpg
266KB, 850x1275px
>>51708603
You gain another on top.

>>51708608
That's wrong. You can do it twice total. pseudo Servant is taken when you are a Servant and it costs SP, not CP, to take. It effectively gives the opposite of Demi Servant, giving you another origin and 1000CP. So you can use the Supplement once for Servant and once for Demi Servant.

>>51708612
I know. If not for Uni, I'd make sure to fly right over and stand there tapping my feet while he deletes.

>>51708625
Basic maths is not that hard anon.
>>
>>51706857
Ihave a question about the Bride Stories jump. "A Home" says it updates in later jumps. Does "Grand House" update similarly, or will I have to have plumbing and electricity installed?
>>
>>51708592
>>51708642
would that be fair play though? I was hoping you would say It's okay to grandfather it in since the time. I went to is over 10 years apart from this jump and it would throw off A lot of my chain
>>
>>51708668
Magic plumbing is easy anon.
>>
File: q30485.jpg (425KB, 792x1280px) Image search: [Google]
q30485.jpg
425KB, 792x1280px
>>51708679
If you want anon. I don't have any problems for or against it. If people want to keep their builds from there, they're quite welcome to. I just want to have it be kept separate to make it clear that you should go for the newer ones if you haven't already used the old one.

So yes, it's quite alright to grandfather it in if you want. There's nothing wrong with the jump, it's just kinda meh compared to the newer ones.
>>
>>51708625
EX Speed is 500X peak human speed.
Multiply that by 2 (how many times you can take the supplement) and you get 1000X speed.
Peak human speed is Usain Bolt so around 48 km/h, so you'd get 48000 km/h or ~13.3333 km/s.
At least I think that's how it works.
>>
File: JCARGH.png (263KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
JCARGH.png
263KB, 1280x536px
>>51707609
Drawbacks: Keeping Continuity, Long War, Those Barbaric Easterners, Mind of Rust, You Judas, Return of the Kings (1900)

Rolled Torino, Italy

Fool

Command Seals (Free)
Magic Circuits (Free)
Basic Training (Free)
Magical Legacy (Free)
Demi-Servant (1400)
All Loving Heroine (Free)
Initial Irisviel (Free)
Rise from my Ashes (1300)
One Extra Line (1000)
Perfect Vessel (700)
Sentimental Souvenir (Free)
King of Jumpers (400)
Know Your Place, Mongrel! (200)
Are You My Master? (100)

Servant: Saber Lily. Val, apologies in advance if I "built" this one incorrectly. My head's spinning a little from trying to translate her parameters into the SS. Almost headbutt the moniter when I noticed they called Blossoming Journey something different in the Abilities section for some reason
-Drawbacks: Saber again, really? Independent Action Rank A+, Mana Muncher, Powerless Shell A+, Weak Constitution D, Migraine D (1600)
-Stronger Servant (1700)
-Saber (1325)
-Strength: C
-Endurance: C
-Agility: B
-Mana: A
-Luck A+ (1225)
-Lily (1075)
-Class Skills: Magic Resistance B (1000), Riding C (925)
-Personal Skills: Blossoming Journey EX (700)
-Instinct B (500)
-Mana Burst A (250)
-Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm: Caliburn B++ (0). Aw fuck, do I need an extra + to represent the "conditionally A+" thing?
-Like a King (Free)

>>51698743
Oh balls.

I know you're probably long gone by now, but-I'd hoped the guy who told me about it was baiting. The worst part is, I'd slept through it all AGAIN.

I just wanted to say I had fun brainstorming SoL with you, and I'll miss having ya around. Even if we didn't get to talk much back when you were back, the second time.

Have a good one, wherever you are.
>>
>>51707936
This is truly the best OTP.

>>51706687
My Jumper has gone to several bullshit realities between Dragon Ball and DBZ.
"Why can't *I* turn into a giant dragon?" asks cell.
>>
>>51708711
>13.3333 km/s

at that point, you are over escape velocity and therefore no longer Technically running.
>>
>>51708691
Sure, if you're not rolling for jumps, or have an escalating chain, or are sticking to low-power settings, or doing a melee build (I kid), or have more in the way of explodey magic than useful magic.
>>
>>51708703
For the Magical Legacy perk, it say Free/200 but doesn't mention what you get either for free or for the 200 CP cost (so either a weaker effect for free and the listed things for 200 CP, or the listed for free and a stronger effect for 200 CP).
>>
File: 1485325008787.jpg (201KB, 712x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485325008787.jpg
201KB, 712x1000px
>>51708760
Ah, my bad. I'll note it down for an update in a bit. You get what's described for free and can buy extras at 200 each.
>>
>>51708739
Fair point, but since the speed stat is rolled into the Agility Stat you could wank it into being able to run really fast without accidentally flying off into space.
>>
>>51708773
What level Noble phantasms would come from EX
Knight of Honor?
>>
>>51708905
B ranks.
>>
>>51707609
>All those amazing perks
>those killer drawbacks
Val, why must you hurt me in this way.
>>
>>51708922
I thought you said it was A rank? Maybe I'm misremembering.
>>
File: ceci.jpg (169KB, 850x1109px) Image search: [Google]
ceci.jpg
169KB, 850x1109px
>>51708970
Only cause I like you anon.

>>51708986
I'm not sure why I would say it was A rank, given I've been asked that exact question a dozen times by now and know what my response is.
>>
>>51708773
For the Original MK perk, I want to take Separation and a second one for 100 CP but I don't know what would oppose Separation. Together-ness (is that even a word)?
And what kind of stuff would I be able to do with this and the capstone-booster effect?
>>
File: JC10.jpg (335KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.jpg
335KB, 1920x804px
>>51708719
He falls upon the magi in their ivory towers, like a storm of swords. Their bodies calcify into rough slabs. Their souls pave the road to his salvation

I saw Hell.

He collapses in the city's ruins, Crocea Mors cutting a ragged wound through his divine abdomen. The pain. Why is it always the abdomen. Through the haze of agony he hears the thunder of a chariot, and remembers Diomedes was once a king too

I saw Hell.

Through a lens of bent time, he sees the King of Heroes in a distant era. The man's head snaps upwards in shock, and breaks into that all-too-familiar sneer. Contempt. Valor. Just the slightest hint of exasperated respect, buried under a mile of killing intent. He says nothing, and simply gestures at the burning city behind him

I saw a Hell that I would arrive at one day.

Any day now he thinks, any day one of them will betray him. He will deserve it, but he can't afford to lose everything. Not before he can fix it. He cannot escape his, hah, fate. The only question is which one of them?

I see now.

You were absolutely correct, JUMPER. A sham without a purpose in life, who let what was precious die because of his negligence. Saving people because you want to is no noble calling. It is the ambition and destiny of an eldritch horror broken into the image of his nemesis. I should not be, and that I AM means the multiverse is broken in ways I can't even comprehend.

The only difference between us is that I haven't. Lost them. Yet. But I choose to accept you, absolutely.

Any moment, now. One of them will open the door, draw their weapon and-
>>
File: 9911.jpg (223KB, 850x755px) Image search: [Google]
9911.jpg
223KB, 850x755px
>>51709013
Combining I guess? Up to you what you make, you've got some general guidelines there. If you stack the same stuff with the booster, think around twice as good.

Broader you run the thing, less you'll probably get, but that should be common sense.
>>
>>51709083
Thanks for the answer and for that magnificent CP Vampire jump
>>
>>51709083
>pic
That is how you make a sphinx.
>>
File: 532.jpg (273KB, 850x1530px) Image search: [Google]
532.jpg
273KB, 850x1530px
>>51709101
You're welcome

>>51709109
Hah!
>>
File: JC21.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC21.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>51709043
"-Master?"

...Saber?

"I heard you shouting. Is everything alright"

Just, uh. Just. Dreaming of things to come.

"Oh, I see. Sorry, I think this is important. I know it's not my place as a Servant to ask, but I have to know: Must we fight? This land's not like my own, but it's wonderful in its' own way. The other day Elodie took me to ride a metal chariot!"

That's. Well. Arturia, do you have a wish?

"A wish? I-no. No, I'm sure however many wars destiny has bound me to your side by, one day I will return to rule my country. That is the highest honor I could ever inherit. I won't wish for anything, I'll make it happen!"

...I know exactly what you mean.

Long ago in a distant timeline, I, the Jumper, the shapeshifting master of the First Magic, unleashed an unspeakable evil. And took its' place. But a foolish Wizard Marshall wielding a jewled sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, he tore open a portal in space and flung me into this timeline where my law is not yet evil. And so, the Dead Apostle returned to his world, undoing the future that is JUMPER.

And you know what the worst part is?

If some of the people we're fighting win, it'll have been all for nothing. The timeline will VANISH. Everything everyone's ever done-gone, in the blink of an eye.

So-here's the deal, my Servant. I'll compromise my ideals a little. You'll...I'll spare you the darkest deeds, but we must fight, so that there WILL be a future for humanity. Elodie won't like this, but I think she knows it must be so.

As a gesture of good faith-here. Take the damned Command Seals.

"...I appreciate this, Master but. If what you say is true. Do you have any regrets?"

Yes.

And the worst part is, I can't bring myself to believe I should heed them.

>FIN
>btw this was Jump 45ish for those confused

>>51709083
Sorry to be a bother, but-just to check, I take it the Saber Lily Servant build has no issues?
>>
>>51708999
Ah, nevermind. I figured it out.

In an earlier thread somebody asked if EX rank KoH would create B to A rank Noble Phantasms and you said it could. I remembered that as it being able to create A rank NPs. Oops.
>>
File: 5a6.jpg (281KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
5a6.jpg
281KB, 850x1133px
>>51709136
I don't generally make a habit of checking each build exactly. I'm sure you can handle the maths and it doesn't seem like you've done anything banned so it seems fine to me.

>>51709162
No worries then.
>>
>>51708353
>sona.jpg
You've got best girl there, and you've got a particularly generous take on her. Your taste continues to impress, Val.
>>
>>51709083
So wait, if I understand that correctly, the " you may repeat the process of choosing an Origin" part means that you can have 4 Origins (1 from the perk, 1 from the 100 CP surcharge and 2 from the capstone boost)?
>>
File: 888.jpg (167KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
888.jpg
167KB, 850x1133px
>>51709246
Why thank you.

>>51709250
No. The capstone booster is doing the same thing as the original perk, but for Elements. I said it that way so I didn't need to type out the same thing again.
>>
>>51709267
Ah ok then, my bad
>>
Kamen Rider Ryuki / Shinji Kido [Free - Conditional] - Shinji Kido is a journalist-in-training for ORE Journal. A few words that would describe him would be ‘an idiot, an idiot, and an idiot’. He is a good-natured and friendly young man, though incredibly naive and idealistic. Shinji is unique in that his Advent Deck wasn’t granted to him by Kanzaki Shiro, who carefully vets potential candidates for having a strong wish and the desire to kill for it, but was stumbled upon by him entirely by chance. He accepted a Contract with DragRedder not to win the Rider War, but to protect innocent people who were being attacked and killed by Mirror Monsters. He is not yet aware of the full implications of his actions or the dangers therein, but will ultimately come to see the Rider War as pointless violence and try to stop the others from killing each other.

Taking Shinji as an Ally is free, but only if you are working to ultimately stopping the Rider War or are ‘Blank’ - he doesn’t want any more innocent people hurt, after all. However, slaying another Rider or any civilian in cold blood, or actively trying to ‘win’ the war will earn his contempt. While he won’t try to kill you or anyone else, he will definitely stand in your way at every opportunity, and won’t be afraid to fight for his ideals, even if he refuses to kill. His Advent Deck is balanced in terms of arsenal, but he makes up for it with determination.

Rider write-up sample. This seem like an adequate template to roll with?
>>
File: Boo!.jpg (140KB, 728x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Boo!.jpg
140KB, 728x1044px
Anyway, I'm off to sleep. Any questions, I'll answer when I get back. Ta ta for now.
>>
File: Bunny Girl10.jpg (437KB, 780x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl10.jpg
437KB, 780x1100px
>>51709301

Bodacious Babes

Seems good to me bro
>>
>>51709301
Two questions for you heavens: will you add a perk item that gives you the OST of ryuki? second Will you be able to take Taylor kit as a companion?
>>
>>51709301

Will Shinji object if you try to kill unrepentant evil Riders like Asakura?

I mean in canon he eventually realized that Asakura had no desire of redeeming himself, but since nobody tried to kill Ouja we didn't see his reaction to that.

I know Femme killed Ouja in the movie, but Shinji wasn't there for that.
>>
>>51709486
Sure. Maybe
>>51709489
Yeah, that's one of the exceptions to the rule. Monstrous Riders get a pass on the whole 'what I need to do to keep Shinji as an Ally' thing. Truly monstrous or irredeemable Riders get a pass as far as the 'no killing' rule. He won't do it himself, and might be unsettled by it, but he won't object to you having to go through with it. I'll note it down.
>>
>>51709301
That image makes me want to grab both Madoka and Shinji and then introduce the two to each other. And now I want to introduce Shinji Kido to Shinji Ikari, and see what happens.
>>
>>51709603
>spoiler
Hilariousness is what's going to happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (391KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
391KB, 1280x536px
>>51709603
Don't forget to introduce them both to Shinji Matou! One of the few people out there they both could AND would conceivably beat up.
>>
>>51707609
Giggity.

Time to have Papa Tohsaka meet his darling Second Magic-using Daughter as a Servant.
>>
>>51709663
It'll be great.

>>51709682
>Both Shinjis are disgusted by Shinji Matou, but leave him alone at first
>Right up until they find out what he did...
>Next shot is just the two of them kicking the crap out of him
Now that would be fun to watch.
>>
>>51708999
Hey Valeria, does the Return of The Kings drawback make you summon a King? I know it makes your opponents kings, but does it limit your servant options to royalty only? I was planning on someone something who wasn't a king, that's why I'm asking.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>51706144
SSJ3 is what I call a "forced transformation", much like the infamous USSJ that Trunks used.
It's not a 'real' Super Saiyan form, it's one that was forced through via training. And as such is insanely inefficient compared to "true" Super Saiyan forms.
SSJ4 on the other hand is a natural transformation, like SSJ1 and 2. It makes sense that it could be 'mastered' similarly to SSJ1 was.

>>51706483
>>51706507
>>51706513
>>51706514
You could also gather the dragonballs when no one needs them, like during the 3 years waiting for the Androids, and wish to be trained by King Kai despite not being dead.

>>51707609
>Beating up Gilgamesh and Makiri with no consequences
Yay!

>>51707722
Now you see children, this sort of attitude is the reason /jc/general exists in the first place. Our forebearers, the great and might CYOAgeneral, have a...let's say "distaste" for any single CYOA taking up a bunch of their precious "thread space". And as such they boot any popular CYOA out of their thread.
It's an odd mentality to be sure, but without it this thread would not exist.

>>51707936
Best Couple.

>>51709735
I'd pay to watch it.
>>
>>51707936
Well, yeah. I'm thinking of making her better.

Much. Much. Better.

Or just don't do anything, become the Guardian of Earth somehow, and then train up Krillin to the point he could save her from Cell.
>>
>>51709787
Val went to bed dude.
>>
>>51707609
Does Initial Irisviel make you immune to the terror of your own driving?
>>
Is it morally ethical to, instead of killing awful people, place their souls in some kind of place where they'll always be happy or reincarnate them?
>>
Quick question, what kind of firearms were available in 19th Century Central Asia?

Are we looking at American-style firearms or older?
>>
Buuhaaa, sleeping can wait for later. Working on SDS and GoHS is just too fun.

>>51709787
Nah, you're not limited or empowered by it, just affects your opponents.

>>51710038
Of course, you know you're in perfect control.
>>
>>51710269
Oh, I'm basically wondering if Tomoe Mami using her musket to defend herself in Otoyomegatari in case of any bandits would be alright beyond the fact that guns are practically unheard of.
>>
>>51710049
How exactly are you getting their soul if not killing them? Also I think if you actually have the power to put it into action, karmic cycles of reincarnation based on past deeds seems perfectly ethical.
>>
>>51710395
I'm using Anima magic to take their souls out.
>>
>>51710365
Guns play a huge part in that manga.
>>
>>51710365
The Arabs had guns since at least the 1300s. And We had recognizable muskets around the 1400s. Guns weren't "practically unheard of", and were used in the same time period as fucking plate armor.
>>
So, from the feedback I got earlier, it's clear that the Atma Soldier capstone isn't quite up to snuff. With that in mind, I'm looking for ideas on how to make it work. I've got a couple of ideas as is, and I'd like to hear someone else's take on it.
>First Idea: buff the initial capstone by having it also boost the strength of any positive bonds you have. This is based off of the fact that even in Heat's madness, he still did have respect for Serph, and made peace with him before he died, as well as ultimately joining up with the party again in the sun.
>Second idea: Replace the capstone with one that allows you to confront your inner demons or past mistakes in physical form ala how Serph fought the original Serph, as well as the fake Serph created by Sera before she saw the original's true colors
>Third option is an alternative to the above, where you summon a fake version of yourself based on how your opponent sees you to fight alongside you. This might be used for a general perk if it's not used here
Thoughts?
>>
>>51710365
Guns, cannons, and rifles have been around since the late thirteen hundreds. They were not unheard-of they were just expensive to make. , in this manga particularly you see a lot of guns and cannons as well as bows and such.
>>
>>51710438
>>51710443
>>51710475
Okay, looks like I was super mistaken and I apologise. However, the style of Mami's muskets, are they passable for at least super customized firearms and thus can be used without a raised eyebrow?

No, she won't be summoning ALL the muskets at all, just one I will challenge her to keep active for longer and longer periods of time.
>>
>>51706298
That's what the Twin from Otoyomegatari is for.
I bought two.
>>
>>51710459
Sorry for all the Fateposting going on. But I do like the sound of the first one. You might be better off with the second though since a lot of your perks are threatening to overlap as it is.
>>
>>51710459
I like the sound of that first one more than the second, although I'd be lying if I said that third option didn't seem baller as hell too.
>>
File: r002.jpg (260KB, 869x1251px) Image search: [Google]
r002.jpg
260KB, 869x1251px
>>51710498
At the time customization was a matter of cost, people would often customize their personal equipment to a degree. Here is a picture of the manga, I cant find the good ones atm.
>>
>>51710559
Okay, that answers my question. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>51710543
No worries, Fate's a lot more well known then DDS, and Val's a great jumpmaker, so I'm not surprised everyone's focused on that. Which perks are threatening to overlap, out of curiosity?

>>51710553
So it seems like the first one is the one people prefer. Right then. As for the third, it'll probably be one of the general perks, though I'll have to figure out a good price for it. Maybe 400cp or 600cp? Eh, we'll see.
>>
>>51710593
It's not any specific perk, but since every single one of them are dealing with motivation, mental strength, and willpower in some way there is a feeling of all of them being awfully close to each other. Though drop-in and atma in general seem a bit too close to each other IMO.
>>
>>51710614
That's fair. A big part of DDS is maintaining your hope and sanity in a world destroyed by God, ruled by the Karma Society, and infested with demons, especially when the very power you need to survive screws with your mind and forces you to engage in cannibalism, so that's why so many of the perks deal with that kind of thing.

I am a bit confused by what you mean with Drop-In and Atma Soldier being too similar, though. Perhaps it's just me, but they quite different from my point of view.
>>
>>51710677
Maybe it's just me, then.
>>
>>51710687
Eh, again, that might just be my point of view. From what I'm seeing, Drop In is based more on diplomacy and cooperation, where as Atma Soldier is based on direct combat and leadership. I appreciate your input, however, it's been very helpful. Thanks, anon.

>>51710553
Thank you as well, other anon.
>>
I wonder how good destructo disc would do in a fight against gilgamesh from fate. Do you think it would work?
>>
>>51710789
>destructo disk
>actually being useful
Jokes aside, I'm not sure. Can ki affect Servants? If so, it could work really well. That thing managed to injure characters much more powerful then Krillin, hell it might have even killed Nappa/Second Form Frieza if it hit a more vital target. So if it directly hit Gil in just the right way, it could kill him.
>>
>>51707609
I though FGO was next? Or is that getting delayed since solomon threw everything out of whack?
>>
Hey I'm doing Redwall right now and how good an idea it is introducing Bovines Scaled to cats and owls So that people don't get eaten anymore?
>>
>>51710893
>Bovines Scaled to cats and owl

Explain? Anything is better than being eaten.
>>
>>51710930
well scale is weird in Redwall and cats and owls eat mice who are people so I'm wondering If introducing actual animal animals as a meat source would Help convince them to stop eating folks nonviolent like
>>
File: Sad fact of life.png (419KB, 557x960px) Image search: [Google]
Sad fact of life.png
419KB, 557x960px
>>51710877
Was between the two of them really and I decided to go with the one I thought would be quicker to get done, since Uni starts up for me in two weeks or so and I'm probably going to have less time. GO is deeeefinitely not getting done in anywhere close to two weeks with the research I have to do for it but I might be able to get a fair bit of Apocrypha done. That and balancing it out with non fate jumps too, I'd never be able to stand making nothing but Fate continuously.

GO is definitely after Apocrypha at least.
>>
>>51710953
As far as I can tell, this is the first of your plans (that I've seen), which could be called a really good idea.
>>
>>51707609
The last sentence of the alimango island description is slightly off.
>>
>>51710953
That seems like a really good idea, however the owls may have a hard time with the bones on a cow, they eat their food whole and so you might have to choose another creature for them. Baby sheep would work?

Also this>>51711002

Nice job bancho!
>>
>>51711056
Errr maybe, not baby.
>>
File: 1486414745894.jpg (177KB, 1000x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1486414745894.jpg
177KB, 1000x1167px
>>51710982
When you do eventually get around to it I'd like to request a drawback to replace the protagonist with Riyo's Gudako.
>>
>>51711151

She went to bed again
>>
>>51711002
>>51711056
thank you and I could easily genetically engineer a Sheep without horns or something,probably knock that out in an afternoon with all genetic engineering stuff my Jumper has.

Also, since I'm trying to be nonviolent is Asmodeus worthy of redemption or should I go with My instincts and make him into several dozen pairs of boots?
>>
>>51711308
No clue who that is. Sorry.
>>
>>51711372
http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/Asmodeus_Poisonteeth
>>
>>51711415
It's been a while since I read redwall, but i'm pretty sure the snakes were unanimously evil.
>>
>>51703899
Not a Perk, but that is an explicit ability learnable by Infernal Exalted called "Freedom Lets Go."
>>
>>51710953
>>51711308

You're being the anon I know you could be bancho and actually think things through. How are thing holding up for you since we last talked champ you're grandma doing better have things improved for you man?
>>
>>51711634
>You're being the anon I know you could be bancho and actually think things through. How are thing holding up for you since we last talked champ you're grandma doing better have things improved for you man?

At the risk of blogging know grandma is unfortunately not doing any better, but I do have some fun plans this week there's a gaming convention Sufficiently close that I can go to it
>>
so, I'm trying to decide what uncommon race would be the coolest to be for a jumpchain, but I'm having trouble. Any ideas? I'm leaning towards Green Star Adepts out of D&D(or a golem in general), but I'm not sure
>>
>>51711657
>At the risk of blogging know grandma is unfortunately not doing any better, but I do have some fun plans this week there's a gaming convention Sufficiently close that I can go to it

I'm truly sorry to hear that about your grandma, But I do hope you can have a great time at the sci-fi convention man take care and have fun
>>
Who is it that was doing Pathfinder and how is that going?
>>
>>51711818
there is one in the spacebattles drive atm. imo the one there is kind of shit with how the jumpmaker tried to force the game mechanics, but ymmv
>>
File: hex.jpg (164KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
hex.jpg
164KB, 500x454px
>>51711800
You mean your "default" race?

>or a golem in general
How about a primitive, sentient computer that gets progressively more complex?
>>
>>51711872
yeah, my "default race," for lack of a better term.

that is actually a solid idea too. Just start off with Star Wars OT or something as a droid, and work from there.
>>
>>51711850
Yea but I thought there was someone making a another jump for Pathfinder that hopefully wouldn't have those issues.
>>
>>51711946
I think somebody was, but I don't think they've posted anything about it in a year or longer.
>>
>>51711946
huh. I hope that is the case, that was just the only one that I knew of
>>
>>51707867
Just leave
>>
File: crickets chirping.gif (90KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
crickets chirping.gif
90KB, 500x500px
>>51711977
>>
>>51707867
she may be a terrible person but her jumps are solid and thusly she Belongs here
>>
>>51707867
Well maybe if other jumpmakers bothered to talk about their jumps we'd have more to talk about?
>>
A rerun already?
>>
>>51712073
Hi Deb.
>>
>>51712064
I don't know of any jump makers that actively talk about their jumps unless someone asks a question about it or it gets an update. Even if they did all that would do is cause headaches for the maker as someone shitposted at them.
>>
>>51712238
Not my fault if they're worthy of being shitposted at.
>>
Is there anyone in how to train your dragon that is worth adopting or wifing as a companion?
>>
>>51711818
>>51711850
>>51711946
>>51711960
>>51711966
Guess what? SoAnon was the one who was doing it.
>>
Working on Fire Emblem Heroes Jump, what do you guys think of this capstone?

Great Build Up Attack (600 CP, Discount Order of Heroes)
Every storyteller knows that in order to truly wow an audience, there must be tension. buildup. How can a hero be a hero, without a time of great struggle? Time and a conflict is essential for a dramatic finish. You have a powerful, awe-inspiring finishing move. This move is truly great, and anyone who manages to survive it will surely find themselves struggling to hold on to consciousness. It’s dramatic, sparkly, and will certainly impress any witnesses. Keep in mind that there is a limit to this power. You won’t be defeating any truly powerful foes if you’re miles away from giving them a challenging.
>>
>>51712413
He had like a dozen claims that weren't going anywhere.
It's probably for the best that they're open now.
>>
>>51712442
Pretty sure they were a girl senpai
>>
>>51712453
It's just easier to type less letters. I don't bother paying attention to what gender namefags are.
>>
>>51712427

Sounds great to me
>>
>>51712453
Alright. And?
>>
File: 1486808027033.jpg (8KB, 241x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486808027033.jpg
8KB, 241x200px
>>51712277
I am unsure what exactly you are trying to say here, I am highly confused at this bait. If it is bait. I mean on the one hand you want people to talk about jumps but on the other you alpear to discourage the act of talking about jumps and speak about some incorporeal worthyness of shitpostery which completely illudes me. Please explain your reasoning?
>>
>>51712238
I don't know about other people, but when I'm making a Jump I have lots of different options that change over time either as I find they're unbalanced or a replacement is more viable. In the past, a change in plans when someone (myself included) made a decision like that was often met with very vocal opposite, which led to very vocal opposition of that opposition. It's just a lot easier to keep everything to yourself since it means you can change your mind as much as you want until you release the Jump and the thread doesn't go into debate/shitpost mode.
>>
>>51712299
Astrid. She is young and pretty flat right now but by the time you leave (possibly with a little help from jumper) she should have grown into a nice piece of tail.
>>
>>51712299
Hiccup is smart and resourceful, pretty brave to boot. He made an artificial tail wing using a gear system for Toothless with viking technology.

I'm pretty sure that he's had to reinvent entire fields of mathematics by himself for some of the things he's invented, or he just has obscene savant talent.

Most of the waifus are already claimed or will be, however.
But if you don't care about that, there's Astrid, Ruffnut, and Velka.
Astrid is Hiccup's waifu, and Velka is his mom.
>>
>>51712299
Heather, she could be fun and has a really cool dragon.
>>
>>51712621
Yep. I'm not that anon but looks like I am going to have to ruin hiccups childhood, tagteam mom and waifu taking both from him.
>>
>>51712621
>Ruffnut
That is just nasty.
>>
>>51712657
Wouldn't it be a reverse-tag-team?
>>
>>51712621
I thought him and Astrid ended up not working out.
>>
>>51704426
So do the non-companion Dragons from Rider Academy get the free purchases of the Dragon origin and that's it? Just want to make sure.
>>
>>51712708
That too!
>>
So are we ever going to get MCU2?
>>
>>51712850
Grad school kind of sucks doesn't it.
>>
File: grand house.jpg (220KB, 712x434px) Image search: [Google]
grand house.jpg
220KB, 712x434px
>>51708668
The Grand House doesn't update, it retains its original appearance, size, style and charm no matter where it's imported.
So yeah, you'll have to have your underlings install modern conveniences or magic up some aircon yourself.

>>51710269
Other anons already said it. With Mami's guns, the stand-out thing is the fact they look incredibly ornate, so you might have people trying to steal them or examine them closely based on their appearances.
Also I seem to remember that Mami's guns have rifled barrels, which I think is extremely uncommon for muskets of the period and location.
>>
>>51712768
Looks like it's just the Dragon option in the items. So no perks for the dragon, but you can choose any non-Night Fury, non-Red Death canon type of dragon to get.
>>
>>51704426
I assume a Bewilderbeast requires the extra 200 like the Night Fury and Death?
>>
>>51712855
She didn't look so busy trying to stir up drama around dirge last night.
>>
>>51712924
I'll take things that never happened for 200cp Alex.
>>
>>51712673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5hbrvBSQTw
>>
>>51712948
Stop feeding.
>>
>>51713069
stahp

Your being as bad as him.
>>
>>51713170
no u
>>
>>51713170
4chan, 'tis a silly place. :)

Be happy my friends, life is beautiful. We have had some great jumps offered up recently and some lovely ones of the horizon.

Let's be happy and not let any little entiled turd get under our skins. Solidarity between us comrades.

Goodnight, Anons.
>>
>>51713245
Sleep tight, anon.
>>
How do I get full comics-tier kryptonian physiology? Would Animorphs morphing work do you think?
Thread posts: 410
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.